Speaker 1: Welcome to the Plorable Comnation.
Speaker 2: I'll come to conspiracy.
Speaker 3: This is revelation.
Speaker 1: Last we do part exposing corrotion with a rebellious home Man. I got to see psychological game, spiritual troll mistaking that claims, but the truth finds by we bring in to we rise than we find to seek. As call boss station. This is your station, Deep Horrorble Comnation.
Speaker 4: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jenny today. Of course, Hi, my beautiful, talented and highly intellectual bestiboo, Miss Heidi back for another smash and killer episode. January is gonna be a whole new series, so you're not gonna want to miss anything we have to say. Of course, you never want to miss anything we have to say anyway, because you know we're pretty awesome. So welcome back the lovely Miss Heidi. How are you?
Speaker 3: Jenna has the best I She does all the intro, so I get all this wonderfulness and then I'm like, oh, hi, but Jane is all of those things. Just so you guys know, Miss Jenna is extremely smart, and she's beautiful, and she's fun sized, so I amp sized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the pocket Snickers.
Speaker 5: We're completely opposite but the same.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 4: And for that fan out there who left the beautiful comment on Spotify this morning, thank you so much much. We appreciate it, We love you. Thank you for watching and for listening. And they said that we have killer chemistry together, because yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: Hello, duh, we're friends. Yeah, we're actually friends.
Speaker 3: So it's nice because we were just talking about how some people are different in the podcast world or in the world in general, and how were not. It's not in common with a ton of people.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: So it's lovely that I met Janet clear across the country because she's just wonderful to me, and she's such a great person to like chat with and bounce things off of. And I'm like, oh, there's at least one other mind other than my husband wants to talk to.
Speaker 2: Me and he doesn't want talking to myself all the time. Huh. He's like, what did you say?
Speaker 4: Oh, I know it's that selective listening thing, selective here thing that goes on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have that at my lives too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I just want to say, if you talk to yourself, though, sometimes you get the best answers that way, just saying yeah.
Speaker 3: And welcome to twenty twenty six you guys. Hey, happy new.
Speaker 4: Year exactly, and what a fantastic new year that it is going to be. And blessings upon everyone, abundant blessings that I pray for you and over your lives and your family's.
Speaker 2: Lives so well.
Speaker 4: Further ado, today we're going to be discussing a ooh interesting in terrasante topic which I quite enjoy. So it is medical.
Speaker 5: Lot maleficence, right, Malificium is how we actually Yes, it's hard. I did pick the one word that like is impossible.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: It's kind of impossible.
Speaker 4: So so what does that mean? It means an act of harm, an evil deed, or sorcery.
Speaker 3: Go figure, Yeah, that's what we mean, because you know, once upon a time me and Janet being in the medical field, we might be considered witches, but we're not, so just for people to know that. And here I'll put this little guy up, but the witch's hammer, right m hm, This is where I got the word from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm I'm glad that you had this book and this is a brilliant idea and it kind of goes along with like ties into all the themes that that we've kind of been doing because this is anything that causes intentional harm, and especially when you pair it with the medical community. Okay, hopefully rewind, I'm not going to have that same problem today, but it implies that the healing arts are being used to harm instead of heal.
Speaker 2: All know, some witches in our lives that do that come.
Speaker 4: On yeah one hundred and especially in modern times and nowadays with all of the information that's been like dropped and droves about not just waxines, but medications or drug trials where they weren't really trials they were experimenting on people or all of the things. Right, So there's literally stuff that's dumping every day that you can see is going to tie into.
Speaker 3: This, and people literally still sell this stuff on Etsy. So I mean, this isn't a dead situation. We saw Angelina, Joe Lee and her Billy Bob back of the day carrying each other's blood around weird shit, So it's definitely still out there. Not to say every witch is bad. Whatever you're doing, I hope it's on the light side of things.
Speaker 4: So what are we looking at right now?
Speaker 3: This is like some weird Witch's Malice that somebody was selling on Etsy with all of the things in it.
Speaker 5: I don't know what she did to it. Some hocus pocus going on over.
Speaker 4: Here, right, I don't know what's in it, but I don't want to order that. Let's just not no.
Speaker 3: But we know some people that are into you know, well I don't know them personally, but you know, they put spells out there, like telling me the Muse is coming after me and stuff.
Speaker 5: So you know, we definitely know about the malice and of things.
Speaker 4: And you know, the person that said that that that the Muse is coming after you and that that's gonna like zap all of your creativity and all of that stuff, I honestly can tell you you're pretty protected.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And so I don't think that their words of harm will carry any weight.
Speaker 3: No, we believe we have some power to right right, so trump that with a prayer. But also, this stuff is out there and people need to be aware when we talk about you know, I think a lot of people don't realize anymore when we.
Speaker 2: Say spiritual warfare.
Speaker 5: They are like, oh yeah, yeah, yeahah, I pray and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you need to be aware, right, and so yeah, one hundred percent not afraid.
Speaker 4: And also like protecting yourself and protecting your energy from people who would wish to diminish that or damage that in any way, shape or form. Don't surround yourself with people like that because that's just.
Speaker 5: Your forced for a minute and then you're you know.
Speaker 4: Not on a regular basis. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Always an escape route, figure that out.
Speaker 4: Don't have those people always in your living room, how about that?
Speaker 5: So I'm just saying you have to invite the vampire in.
Speaker 4: So say no, just say no folks to the.
Speaker 3: Vampires, or just pray if they're you know, somebody you gotta you got to.
Speaker 5: There's some gots too's right, but hopefully not that many.
Speaker 2: Pray for them. Maybe they'll change their heart. Yeah, maybe you never know or maybe you got what who knows that is?
Speaker 4: And they might they might have got a deal in it, uh for their for their little sorcery charm that they got.
Speaker 3: Who knows, Oh yeah, could be.
Speaker 4: So what is the book that we're looking at?
Speaker 3: This is one of the older books that talk about this and being the witch's hammer. That's kind of what this actually means, sort of, I didn't personally read this one. I found this different little book cover and it's old. But I do like to put things out there because there are many things that exist that can pierce ail. I talk about this all the time, and occult is funny enough will tell you this.
Speaker 6: They'll tell you, Yeah, are out on the last episode, and especially vulnerability during the winter when all three veils then and bales being the mind, body and spirit.
Speaker 3: Right, and we're coming up after the sixth. This is good where things will change a little bit that way there if you believe, which I believe, and know that there are people other people that believe. See, it doesn't matter if it's true, because if you harness energy and everybody's energy is focused on one place and they do these rituals and rites and all this weird stuff during this time, it matters. I'm sorry, it just does.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So after the six things get a little a little better.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go, So we got something to look forward to always. So historically speaking, in context for the mallifoleence that we're going to be talking about, healers, medwives or physicians would use substances to jure or poison, or sterilize or control. That sounds a little bit familiar. So medical knowledge was overlapped with things like herbal and alchemy and things of that nature. And you know, anytime you have spiritual healers, holistic healers, uh, things of that nature, take it with the grain of salt. Do your own research. Because have there been a lot of things, especially throughout history, where they were selling like potions to people that had cocaine and you know, heroin and stuff like that in it. Yes, And I keep meaning.
Speaker 3: To download this one picture of this old tiny doctor with his little ear horn thing and it says, I'm an old tiny doctor, so I'm here to diagnose you. Sounds like you need some cocaine about.
Speaker 2: It, exactly.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, you know, And we kind of touched on that a little bit on the last episode of like the very first medication that they came out with for anybody that they deemed mentally ill that had a spiritual awakening type thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So all throughout history, though, there's been all kinds of crazy whatever or whatever. But anytime that you hear anybody say it's for the good of public health and safety or anything of that nature, kind of like the new waxines that are on the world stage, or new medications or new anything like that. If it's for the good of public health and safety, don't believe it. Run the other way because there's always something sinister when they have to overseell you on something right.
Speaker 3: Well, and here's the thing, like, at the end of the day, your power's yours. Even occultists warned, so people can look this up. Steiner literally talks about waxines being part of the end of the world in wo type plants.
Speaker 2: Which is one hundred percent what it is.
Speaker 4: And especially like the ones that we talked about on here before that are uh the mRNA technology that sever your connection to God or to the Creator because it's changing your genetic makeup from the inside out, and so they're severing that source. Hence the angels of the Book of Enoch that we talked about right where they were severing the root, which is your root, your grounding to Creator.
Speaker 3: So yes, why would they isolate the gene if they didn't want to do something with it?
Speaker 2: What's one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: And why have they been collecting everyone's DNA in a wide swath collection for such.
Speaker 2: A long time now?
Speaker 4: Making a human genome a very well run's DNA.
Speaker 2: So exactly, exactly.
Speaker 4: Just saying so, theologically speaking, the medical mallifoleence is violation of the principle of healing as a divine stewardship. So God has soul proprietary authority to heal your body, to cure you. He's also instilled that in us, and so the easiest way to break that is to fill you with you know, probaly you with pharmaceuticals and vaccines and things like that, because then they gain control over your bodily autonomy and over the way that you were designed to function in the first place. So healing was always meant to restore people and restore their life, not to dominate, manipulate, or control or corrupt us. But my how times have changed, right, So it's definitely a perversion of God given knowledge because you know, God gave us the ability to heal ourselves and the knowledge and the wisdom. But if they sever again that root, that root cause where you're able to get or acquire wisdom and knowledge, then you no longer have the ability to know how to heal yourself. So then you rely and become a dependent on someone else and we're not saying.
Speaker 3: Look as for me, I'm not saying medicine is all bad. I'm just saying to your due diligence, like you wouldn't just take anybody's word for it when you go to do anything else, Like it's weird.
Speaker 2: To me, We just right it.
Speaker 4: So this this ties into like pharmacea. So the Greek translation for that is sorcery through drugs or potions. So the canusius, which is the medical symbol that has the staff and it has the serpent wrapped around it in the whole nine yards, some of them show an eagle at the top. So uh, that is literally the sign of sorcery, right, but we have adopted that as a medical symbol or as a symbol or an idol idolatry if you wanna, if you want to say, as something to worship for, to look up to. And so people that that constantly run to the doctor for a sniffle or whatever, and they're always looking for whatever drug the doctor will dole out, or whatever treatments the doctor will dole out. They're hooked on or idology, idolizing, you know, pharmachea, which is sorcery witchcraft because it alters your body, It alters your brain chemistry, it alters your makeup. So I don't know it, but.
Speaker 2: Brain balance.
Speaker 5: Even the snakes show you that.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: Modern time speaking this can you know the medical malfisense can include things like intentional over medication sound familiar, I wonder whatever, that could be chemical restraints without informed consent, which that's a very big problem and you can get in a lot of trouble for that.
Speaker 2: Rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, weaponized psychiatry like we talked about, where everybody is crazy if they have a differing opinion. So if you believe that you know, an a jel visited you, or that God spoke to you or something, they can automatically call you crazy and lock you up, which is a weaponization of that industry. Experimental treatments without transparency. Let me say that louder for the people in the back mRNA technology again, and all of the vaccines, because where there ever safety and efficacy studies done, No that has come out that No, there never has been any of that stuff done on any of the vaccines that are on the schedule out of the seventy two to seventy eight depending on what state you live in, They don't have that, and so ninety eight percent also, which we talked about this on another show like quite a while back, of the trials or the studies that have been done for medical devices or drugs, waccines, anything like that are funded by government and big pharma.
Speaker 3: Let that sync in, and they never do these studies on pregnant people or kids.
Speaker 4: So just like why I on that, they just they just automatically say, oh, yeah, all pregnant people and all kids and anybody with a transplant, everything is safe and effective and trust us and get it. Which again, you're idolizing the medical industry and you're believing them over your gut instinct where God is saying no, it's trying to stop you from doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: Yep, pray because you might, you know, you might need something, you might not need something.
Speaker 2: You might.
Speaker 3: But experimental things are mr and athing. There's not enough studies on them, and the studies that are out there are not that great.
Speaker 4: No, especially when they they didn't do any double blind studies and don't have any controlled placebo groups or any of the stuff that you literally have to have to have a valid study, and they didn't have those things. So experimental treatments is the ding ding dinger for me, Like, that's a that's a big no no. Using drugs to suppress spiritual experiences or dissent. A lot of that going on, or pathologizing non harmful spiritual awakenings by deeming people as having psychotrists.
Speaker 2: You're crazy, cray, Cray.
Speaker 4: So these things point to uh Galatians five twenty and Revelations eighteen twenty three from the Bible. So I'm going to tell you what these things say. So Galatians, and this is from the New English version or the niv idolatry and witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, self ambition, dissensions, and factions. So these things are translated from the Greek, which is witchcraft, and pharmacea again, which is sorcery. So it says meaning drug use, poisoning, spell casting through substances, sorcery that manipulates the mind or body. And so it's in the Bible. We're it's talked about also Revelations eighteen and twenty verse twenty three, by your sorcery, all nations were let us ray again talking about pharmacieah, and this is the verse that talks about the judgment of Babylon. So a symbolic system of power that influences populations, deceived nations, creates dependency on the government or big pharma, and uses intoxicating or mind altering methods to steer society away from the truth kind away from the knowledge that God likes to give. And so this sets up, of course, the beautiful global system of control. Right, because you have to trust the science, you have to trust the people that aren't even scientists to be the be all and and all. Again, that's idolagy, idolizing. Yeah, blah blah.
Speaker 2: I don't right, because you're putting.
Speaker 4: That over God.
Speaker 2: So that's a problem. Yes, don't do that.
Speaker 4: So medicine, government, religion, religion can be idolatry as well. Right, people like my religion is the only religion on the planet, and everyone else is going to go to Hell or they're not going to be chosen, they're not going to be saved because my religion is the only people who can be saved. There's a lot of religions out there like that. So same kind of thing. Institutions like people who believe solely and completely in the CDC or the FDA that they have your best interest at heart and could never cause harm intentionally to a person. Again talking about maleficence today, right, So that is all part of it. Chemistry, dependency, altered consciousness, shifts, and belief, behavior, identity, all of those things go along with it because, like we said before, if you can control the masses, well you can control anything. You can do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: The danger doesn't exist because of medication. It's actually more about the transfer of authority from your bodily autonomy again over to someone else.
Speaker 2: And you go back for.
Speaker 4: Your checkup and they go, oh, you know what, Heidi, this is this cocktail we gave you's networking out. We're going to have to add more and more and more, which is going to affect even more parts of your body. And so it's like a compounding effect and then you're uberdoodle screwed around in places that you never wanted to be.
Speaker 3: And look at this, like we used to put leeches on people, we used to leave them to death, we used to do all kinds of crazy things. Now I'm not saying all this is bad. Please don't understand. Are we saying all apothecary is bad. All this alchemical stuff is bad. No, but you better know what is happening.
Speaker 2: Right right right, and kind of like.
Speaker 4: You know, like there for a while and I did a show about this with Doctor Shannon, but the rage the craze was methyling blue and everybody need to take methyling blue.
Speaker 2: And it's an.
Speaker 4: Amazing cure for literally everything on the planet. Great until you dive very deeply into methyling blue and what it is, what it does to your body and all of those things. So just kind of have some common sense when it comes to things like if somebody's trying to sell you snake oil, use your judgment and discernment because even things like vitamins contain a lot of very toxic ingredients in them because they're not pure, they're man made. So just to be smart about things.
Speaker 3: Right, we're not saying like all medications bad. Again, we're not saying all these practices are bad.
Speaker 5: You just have to really like, come on, use your smarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wouldn't just do that to your dog, probably, right, I know you question probably when you go to the vet or when you I don't know, but you just look, we're doing stuff to our kids. And literally Steiner told you this was how it was going to go. Bill Gates is over a lot of this like use two plus two and figure.
Speaker 4: Out well and kind of like the with the Galeen dialectic, right and cause problem, offer a solution the whole nine yards. And so how often do we see that where they manufacture in a lab this quote unquote virus aka toxin that they release on the population. A bunch of people get sick, but miraculously they already have the cures and the treatments lined up through their government slash pharma pipeline, right and then and then there you go problem, reaction and solution. So so it's all in a nice little package with a bow on top. Because if you look into any kind of pandemic, epidemic, any any of that stuff that we've had, they literally already have the vaccines and the medications used to tree before that ever hits the public. Yes, I'm just saying, now, how would they know that was going to hit the public? And how how did they stockpile billions and billions of dollars worth of stuff for this if they didn't know what was coming? Just saying, have some have some thoughts, so.
Speaker 3: I like, I like to show this one as well, because don't forget this has all been going on for a very long time and you put an ancient addiction.
Speaker 5: This is what comes up. Right, Are we saying this is bad?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, but you might want to look in the background. There's like a little snake there.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know, like all things in you know, perfect timing, maybe for surgery, maybe.
Speaker 2: How much some moderation would be.
Speaker 3: Why don't we go back to actually using the drug and stuf out of synthetically recreating the drug too.
Speaker 2: I don't like a percent.
Speaker 4: I don't either, because anytime you synthetically or biogenetically alter something or create something, you're not getting a puer thing. And then there's it's kind of like the generics in the United States, where if somebody is going to manufacture a generic of a brand name medication, they literally have to have three percent of the active ingredients as the brand name.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: Three percent what and try to as the rest of the ninety seven that you're getting.
Speaker 2: Try to get a non brand name anything.
Speaker 3: It's a whole stitch. I have to do it because my doctor forces me on my thid, Right, why does he force me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because I took the generic for a very long time and I couldn't get my levels under control.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, But now they are.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 4: Because there's only three percent of the active ingredient and.
Speaker 2: Pay attention and generics. This all comes from India.
Speaker 3: Just yi, India, China, different places like that.
Speaker 5: Do you think they care about Americans? No, Okay, end of the story.
Speaker 4: There one hundred percent And and we allow it because we allow such lacks regulations because it's a it's a huge money maker deal profit deal between the governments of those nations. Right, it's not about the cions, it's not.
Speaker 2: About your health. It's about dollar signs.
Speaker 4: So if they can let them get by with putting heavy detergents, toxic chemicals, things like that in your generic medication, they're going to do it because it's cheaper and more cost effective for them.
Speaker 3: Oh and they'll give you a fit. And like every time I go to pick up my pills, like, oh, you need to get the generic your insurance blah blah blah. I'm like I already know, but he won't do it, So I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 4: You, well, and how thou look at the prescription that the doctor wrote, because it says very clearly on a prescription, no substitutions period. He wrote for the brand name, wrote no substitutions. And they're still questioning it's not my idea because the more money that that pharmacy saves, the more money goes back in their pockets.
Speaker 3: Yes, so, and I'm not saying all farm like, Okay, guys, just go back to what me and Janit are saying here. Everything's in balance. Yes, this is big Pharma's witchcraft, but we're talking about what.
Speaker 2: It is like.
Speaker 4: But it is from the literal Greek translation.
Speaker 2: Sorcery or witchcraft.
Speaker 3: And I personally think they say it's about quality control, that they have to recreate opium okay, or recreate whatever. No, it's about supply and demand. They don't want to be dependent on you know, I mean, you want to know what you know the wars are about. Go check out the opium fields and that whole mess over there, Like why do we go into there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, might want to look.
Speaker 3: At Afghanistan's opium fields, Like I don't know, you know, it just it just it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Or pretty much anything going panamaf Now, any of that stuff was literally drug.
Speaker 3: And we don't get it, Janet. They're giving us the crap that they resynthesize.
Speaker 2: So who's getting the good stuff?
Speaker 5: You already know, you already.
Speaker 4: Know, Bob from the Three Letter Agency.
Speaker 2: Are you still listening? That's right, Bob Dick.
Speaker 4: Sorry, So, going back to the Revelations eighteen, verse twenty three, Babylon is a metaphor for pharmaceutical and spiritual state oriritual control state, and that's pretty much what our modern day Babylon is. So anything that influences nations. Hello the w h O could you be included in the modern day Babylon? Of course you can anything that's a standardization of beliefs. So hmmm, look at all of the different TV stations and news stations and stuff that are the same same talking points at the same time on the same on every channel on the broadcast, an actual stential threat to humanity exist. Yeah, and and think about the profits that they make from altering human consciousness or human states. So we already know there's really really big money in pharma and that's why hence they still are allowed to advertise on TV in the United States, which they're not pretty much most other places.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 4: And any calls for deception or enlightenment, you know, anything that they can squash down because if there's a spiritual uprising or a mass awakening of the people or anything like that, then they have to quell it by a censorship or you know, calling everybody radicals or whatever. That's what they do. It's like they got to put that label on you and brandew is like a threat or terrorist or you know the whole Yeah, anything like that. So aka like the Wedge trials, right, only most people haven't been burned at the stake yet here, but I'm sure they will be probably future future coming. So anything like that that's considered quote the New Babylon, right, that can do all of those things, And so that can be anything that's like DNA altering drugs, which there are a lot of them, and it's not just wacines. There are drugs that literally do the same thing. Psychedelics which Heidi and I had a whole show about psychedelic medications and you know, biosynthesized not just psychedelics, but weed and the whole nine yard. Cybacillin, the government's been working for I don't know, since like twenty fifteen or before now on synthetic bioengineered cybacillin that they can bottle and pill form to treat patients with so drug trials have been ongoing on that for a while now. So population influence has a big thing to do with that medical malthecents or you know, malfecnce concepts or ideas, things like that, dependent economies. That's also a thing because.
Speaker 2: How many.
Speaker 4: News stories have come out lately about different countries that we are literally sending billions of dollars to like a month.
Speaker 3: And or waxines that America said, nah, we'll pass. And then why can't Bill Gates go to India? Oh check it out right?
Speaker 4: And I wonder why, But you know, a lot of that has been scrubbed from the internet about the things that he did in India and the concept one says that he faced from there. So yes on so other things that could affect this would be like consent replaced with inevitability. If you don't sign this hospital consent form, then we're going to refuse treatment to you. And we did touch on that a little bit in the last show, and then institutions being able to take over narrative like completely.
Speaker 3: And if you guys think your weed and psychedelics and or worship of pharmakia is new, I want to tell you there's nothing new under the sun. Check it out, Like, come on, what does this guy have right here? Okay, then he's got a pipe? You know. Let's not be dumb. Let's also not be uneducated. Let's be educated enough to use the things that are beneficial for you and not use the things that could harm.
Speaker 4: You one hundred percent. And so think about that too in the aspect of how many people do we know that use those bioengineers substances. And then they're like, it's a crutch because without it, I can't be creative. I can't you know, think for myself. I can't do this, I can't do that. So again, he kind of turned that synthetic manufactured drug recreation drug into your idol because you can't function without it. Yes, and what is it really doing for you? Is it really making you creative? Or is it really making you have the perception that you're creative when all in reality you're being very lazy. M It happens, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it happened, does happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: Anyway, those the Babylon stuff, it's just a little.
Speaker 2: Open your eye. Look at what happened. Yeah, look at what happened.
Speaker 3: When ADHD meds were out for a while and people lost their damn mindes. Like, honestly, I'm not saying ADHD isn't real, and I'm not saying people don't need medication. I'm just saying, look at what they did to you. They controlled you. Look at what they did.
Speaker 4: Right, and they put you on Because at the time when they first came out with the ADHD medications, they all had methphetamine. It was years and years and years before they had one that did not contain methen fetamine. And now I think there's two on the market without methan fetamine. And that's about it.
Speaker 3: And there are very few that people actually use, mostly just kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what happens when you're on math anything with.
Speaker 2: That at night?
Speaker 3: Why do we know about mathew, guys. I mean, it's ancient for sure, older than the Nazis, But when did it really have this explosion for us? Right?
Speaker 4: Well, one hundred percent, you know, So think about that because it's like an overdiagnosis again of a condition because kids have short attention spans anyway, the human adult attention span is five minutes.
Speaker 2: We aren't supposed to sit in a desk.
Speaker 4: Kids are less, yeah, and so over overdiagnosing them, then over medicating them, and then putting them on a freaking thing that they are going to have drug withdrawal from when you take I'm off that medication, and it's gonna be awful because methanfetamine withdrawal is god awful, horrific to go through.
Speaker 2: Well, And this is why my personal just my own personal thing. Look, you guys can do.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, but with my daughter, she's a rapid metabolizer, as am I, which is maybe why I don't get a d. I mean, I don't get addiction to the point where sometimes I needed to for like my family members or other.
Speaker 2: People, because I get it. I don't.
Speaker 3: You're right, I don't understand because it rapidly goes out so fast that I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't. I've never had withdrawals.
Speaker 3: Even after I went off pain meds, off surgeries, whatever, it didn't matter, and I was on. Like people will say, well, that's just because you were on a pill.
Speaker 2: No. No, I was on dilauded.
Speaker 3: I was on some serious medicine after I had osteomyelitis in my spine and it didn't work that great. I finally found out like it was hurting me more than helping me, especially iv because I was like, oh my gosh, I'm going from like a pain level that I am used to nothing to oh my gosh, this is intense, back to an eight or nine, you know, because it's double the amount kind of when they take away everything. I'm not saying stay in pain all the time either. I'm just saying, like you have to. So I finally told him at the hospital, no, I don't. I don't want that. I'll take the pill, but I don't I don't want that IVY stuff anymore.
Speaker 5: It hurts more in an hour, So yeah, be wise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're trying to treat that and keep it under control, which is just basically synthesizing it for you.
Speaker 3: And with my daughter, when she would wrap it like metabolize it out, it would be over by two pm. We're in the midst of the downfall of school, like when you need it maybe the most because she's starting to really have a time struggling to be involved that last hour probably you know.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, after lunch is the worst time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she would just turn into this little I used to call her the gollum because she would just want her tablet and she's like, don't talk to me. It was I was like, wow, this is terrifying.
Speaker 2: If they don't have their coffee in the morning.
Speaker 3: Right, And it was times one hundred and she's like, Okay, now she's obedient and she doesn't move and she's weird and I think there's a creature in there, like not really, but like.
Speaker 2: It was so real.
Speaker 3: And we would just say to them like, I am sorry, but do you know what their answer was to me was.
Speaker 2: Give her more.
Speaker 5: We're going to give her another dose at one or twelve.
Speaker 3: And I said, okay, I'm just that is a really big dose for a child that was so.
Speaker 4: A hundred percent And what is their goal for having so many children so whacked out of their marbles?
Speaker 2: They sit still, They are easy for the teacher, right right, yep, And they just don't engage.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: My daughter's so engaging and creative and funny and doesn't sit still.
Speaker 2: Have you watched me on podcasts?
Speaker 5: I don't sit still still.
Speaker 2: I'm almost empty. We're not really supposed to do that all day.
Speaker 4: Like well, and you and I talked about this before, like off air. But I'm the type of person it is really hard for me to sit down and read a book or watch a movie or whatever. I can't sit for very long because I'm a doer. I'm a creator. I cannot if I know there's something that needs to get done or something I should do or whatever, I'm constantly up and down, up and down and up and down. I was never diagnosed with add and I don't see myself as that. I just have a lot of pep. I'm the energizer bunny that doesn't like to sit in a chair.
Speaker 2: I'm just writing.
Speaker 5: And is that abnormal?
Speaker 3: Like we're supposed to be hunter gatherers, We're supposed to do all this stuff, but like.
Speaker 2: We don't mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Because they want us that way. They want us to be slower than a sloth. Yeah, I brought up sloths again.
Speaker 3: Slop And if you are slower than a sloth and you feel not creative when you have other things other substances. Maybe it's because they made you believe that you weren't.
Speaker 2: Creative in the first place, one hundred one hundred percent. And it's by design.
Speaker 4: So the ethical counterpart in modern medicine, so again mouthe senses the act of causing harm. That's a problem.
Speaker 2: Number one and.
Speaker 4: Non malfeasan says you're supposed to do no harm. So that's actually in the doctor's hippocratic oath that they take when they're done with med school and before they get their license, and it is absolutely about doing no harm to your patient, you know, and looking out for your patient. Nurse has taken oath too, but the first thing it says is do no harm. Act for the patient's good, which is beneficence right, maintain confidentiality. How many times have I heard a doctor's viewing a patient's business all over the hospital to people that don't.
Speaker 2: Need to be involved. I can't tell.
Speaker 4: You avoid exploitation or abuse, practice medicine ethically and honestly, and teach medicine responsibility.
Speaker 2: Interesting, show you want them to be responsible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my goodness, ethically and honestly.
Speaker 2: So I will tell you.
Speaker 4: For the most part now this there are exceptions to this, but for the most part, doctors that I have worked very closely with, they do not know the side effects. They don't know what medications or foods or whatever you should not take with something. Same thing with the pharmacists. The pharmacists don't know all of that stuff either. They would have to get new database and research, especially because things change under Obama when he was president and you know, mandated the electronic billing systems and the electronic note systems and all of those things, because they had to increase patient quotas every single day. So say we went from forty patients a day in our office to now you have to do at least eighty a day, and you have to get them out, get them in, get them out in five minutes all these patients. First, are you listening to your patient? Are you hearing them? Are you actively paying attention to them? Are you working for the patient's good? Are you exploiting your patient for your own paycheck?
Speaker 2: All of those things are a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, and if you're doing it, because you're getting a kickback.
Speaker 4: Right one hundred percent, and they do make definitely profit or payback reimbursement goes up as well. The more scripts that you write electronically, the more payment that you get flowing back into your business, and so all of that stuff that's a whole other episode. But that's that's like a thing. So doctors take the hippocratic oath. Nurse has taken oath as well, and so you're supposed to be dedicated to patient care, loyalty and ethical practice, confidentiality, abstain from anything harmful again in their owth, do commitment to professionalism and integertagrity, and collaborate respectfully with physicians. So you're supposed to advocate for your patient, protect their rights, make sure the patients have informed consent hmmm problem, maintain moral courage. So don't be afraid to tell the doctor their batshit nuts if they're batshit nuts and you don't agree with something you're you're took an oath to do that prevent erosion of autonomy. So you should always allow your patients to decide and dictate their care and be involved in their care, and you should be accountable for your actions. So those are literally parts of our oaths that we take as caregivers. And I think that just got thrown right out the window because money took over.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent right here during Rockefeller, Right, we know this. I haven't read this book, but it looks great. I want to read this book. And we do know about all the reports and all the things that happened with.
Speaker 2: Let's be real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's funny you should say that because I have a little thing about that, uh coming up.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: That's all part of this and it was planned and orchestrated and coordinated, just like you know, everything else is so outside of you know, doctors, nurses, medical assistance, all these medical people taking an oath to look out for your patient, right, we just like completely forget that. That's you know, you're supposed to do that, especially as a nurse. If you're not speaking up for your patient and you're not speaking out about something that could harm your patient, you do not have any business being a nurse.
Speaker 2: You just don't write. You got to have a backbone and.
Speaker 4: So so yeah, yeah, So the the thing is when healing becomes harm, which happens all too frequently these days, the moment that medication shifts from restoring autonomy to overwriting it, healing becomes a mechanism of harm. Clinically, socially and spiritually, and so, like we talked about in the previous episodes, anytime they can control your delusions that you're hearing God or getting pushed by God to do something, or you know whatever, you had a awakening or something, think about those things too, not just the not just the physical medicine side. So the original mandate of healing was actually began as a restorative craft, not a regulatory system like we have now. Early healers treated mind, body, and spirit, and that's a holistic or a naturopathic doctor these days. However, the good old Rockefeller boys along with Andrew Carnegie because they were in partnership together, and then they hired Flexner to do the Flexner Report that he delivered to Congress during that time as when they shut down or jailed literally every holistic practitioner, every natural path on the planet because there could be no alternative medicine. It could only be the Western system that they created, and so we couldn't have people questioning the use of vitamin C or things like that or anything that could be found in nature or any of that stuff because the rock Filler system was built around pharma, and that's money because.
Speaker 2: All the.
Speaker 4: No dietary stuff, no naturopathic stuff. The only thing that you're going to learn in regular Western medication or medical system is pharma based and that's it. There's nothing else taught. So we couldn't have that now could We couldn't have people wanting to talk about where did my nature path that was down the street go? Oh, we shut him down and we put them in prison. So problem problem definitely. So the ethical root of that is, of course, the doing no harm and the acting for the patients good all went out the window when the whole Rockfeller medical system got put in place, and literally all of the medical schools that existed back then in the early nineteen hundreds were all Rockfeller funded schools, and still today all of our prestigious medical schools are Rockefeller funded. They're all part of the Rockefeller Foundation. And so like the model that came out during COVID from Johns Hopkins, that's a Rockefeller school. We're predicted or projected like millions of people were going to die from this quote quote virus that was put out there.
Speaker 5: And then it all became petroleum based.
Speaker 3: Just so you guys know, not that we don't have it in our food, in the air, just it's everything.
Speaker 4: Well, and why did it come become petroleum based because of the partnership with Carnegie, Because Carnegie had waste products from his manufacturing business and stuff, and so where.
Speaker 2: Did that go.
Speaker 4: Right into our medication? And then fluoride was also an offshoot from the manufacturing process, and what did we do with that? We dumped it in the water and then we're like telling people that it's good for them if we put it in the water, and your toothpaste and your tea and literally everything on the planet has fluoride in it now. So the institutional takeover part happened at stages. It wasn't all at once, kind of like with the Carnegie Rockefeller type thing. So we had the church that moved to the state, that moved into medicine, discernment moved into doctrine, into diagnoses, and then personal testimony moved into institutional interpretations of things.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: Again this is where they developed words like psychosis or mania delusions. This is also around the same time where they developed bacteria, viruses, all of these that contaminants, all of that stuff was wording that came along with all of these and it was like reframing the language or renaming things to sound scary and fearful, right, And so that's exactly what they did with the diagnoses and stuff like that. So treatments for the patients became things like chemical race streat or even physical restraints, compliance over actual cures, and authority over autonomy. And so if you question something like we talked about on the last show, there's actually a whole entire list of new diagnoses like we talked about the last time, that has come up now. And so the categories are things like non compliance with your dietary regimen, non compliance with dialysis, their personal history of non compliance with medical treatment or regimens, patients non compliant for unspecified reasons, patients non compliance of other unspecified type, patients, non compliance with this or that. So there is literally a whole entire list of diagnoses now so that they can frame you and label you in the system to further remove your autonomy. So then they can come in and go, oh, well, this patient has all this history in their chart of being non compliant because they don't want to take vaccines or they don't want to take this medication, or they're not going to go on a thousand calorie of a diet, or they're not going to have this test that we suggested or whatever. So they're going to see this whole thing of diagnoses of you being non compliant because you didn't want to go with what they said without questioning. So then can there come a time where they can be Oh, well, they're not medically sound to make their own devices or make their own choices, So we're gonna require them to be a ward of the state, and we're gonna appoint someone to make choices for them because they're not sound enough to whatever they're they're doing this. They created these diagnoses codes so they can frame you as a mentally ill or childlike figures so somebody else can take over authority and force you to take things.
Speaker 3: Nurse Ratchet likes the force.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 4: I had that Nurse Ratchet. That Nurse Ratchet. I've worked with some people like Nurse Ratchet before.
Speaker 5: She's scarier because she's nice.
Speaker 2: This one scares me more to say it.
Speaker 4: So, along with all of these, you know, takeovers from institutions and things like that, pharmacy or pharma to control over a lot of things and framed giving someone medications as healing, right, and so they overlook the side effects, or they don't tell you the side effects, or like I said last time, they'll they may list like four side effects on the paper that you get from the pharmacy when they're all actuality. There's like a page of two hundred side effects that they don't want you to look at or read about or know about, right, because if you knew about all of them, you wouldn't take it in the first place.
Speaker 5: Then you've got another problem and another problem.
Speaker 2: And yet.
Speaker 4: So it got real common to over perscribe, like we talked about last time, psychiatric medicines, because you can't have just one. It's like a can of pringles. You can't just have one, right, you have to have the whole can. Say, you got to have a whole cocktail of drugs for that, and then they put you on like we talked about last time, uppers and downers at the same time. That doesn't do anything but control or confuse your body. And your body doesn't know what to do, doesn't know how to react, can't stabilize itself, so you're always in a constant state of almost quivering because you don't know what to do. So that's a thing or chemical restraints, which could be prescribing medications like kind of like we talked about before where they were giving ketamine, a high dose of ketamine to a very young child that was not supposed to be getting ketamine in the first place. But it's a chemical restraint because what's that due to your body? And so same thing with uh correct dosing for patients, like you should not put elderly patients on things like ambient because they can't synthesize that and it makes them do batshit.
Speaker 2: Things, they got.
Speaker 4: Second story windows and break their bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, crazy, and they go to they drive their cars, they go eat food.
Speaker 2: They have affairs.
Speaker 4: It's crazy one hundred percent, and they don't remember doing like anything, And so that can also be a chemical restraint. Is and that's another thing you're supposed to learn in nursing school. Right right dose, right route, right medication, right time, all of that stuff. And so those are considered chemical restraints as well. When they're medicating or wrongly incorrectly medicating a patient no matter what their age is.
Speaker 3: And they've got better, I will give psyche at least some credit that no longer can we give something called a B fifty two. And I'm sure Janet knows what that is too, but it's a mix of three drugs that when you inject them together, it completely not I mean, it's called the booty juice.
Speaker 2: We're going to put you to sleep right now.
Speaker 3: They don't use the same one anymore, which is here's the thing. They over used it, and now when we need it, when the patient is going batshit crazy and beating us all up, and you know, hurting patients other patients.
Speaker 2: Just chaos ensues.
Speaker 5: Right, we can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: Right, What we do give them doesn't work so well.
Speaker 4: And I was going to say along with that, not just in psych areas, but even pre surgical A lot of places will use a specific cocktail of stuff two and I quote preemptively control your symptoms post surgery. So they'll they'll do this thing where there's one thing for pain control, there's one thing for nausea and vomiting. There's a muscle relaxer, there's something mouse, some mouse, something mouse. So usually five to seven different medications that they combine in this cocktail to give to you pre surgery so that their jobs are easier post surgery instead of dealing with every patient as individual. Again, they're removing your autonomy and lumping you in like you're all the same. And so you don't know what the hell's in that cocktail, So.
Speaker 2: What the hell you should know what happens if.
Speaker 4: You're allergic to something or any of this stuff that's in that cocktail of medication that they're going to give, and.
Speaker 3: The cocktail to give for the psych patients, just so people know. The most dangerous ingredient that we can't give anymore. Guess what it is, people, benadrill And you can get that at the store.
Speaker 5: So put that in your brain and remember that.
Speaker 3: That's not just something you should be giving your kids to go to bed or something weird.
Speaker 5: Right, But put that in your brain hole, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, one hundred percent, or don't put it in your brain hole, right.
Speaker 2: The info, not the you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yes, keep the benadriyll for like real allergic reactions where you're gonna die, and let's not combo that with weird things and you don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Right, one hundred percent. And none of that was by design for patient care. It was for making the staff life easier, and like I said, pre surgical or psych or whatever, it is literally removing patient autonomy and lumping everyone together like you're all the same person and all of these medications should be fine for everyone, which is not the case because everybody has their different allergies and their body metabolizes different acts, different the whole nine yards. So that's that's not a thing. But you know, drugs that heal kind of like the Better Girl, could also harm people. So it matters what dose you give, It matters what your intent is. Are you giving it to someone just to knock them out? Like the sleepy time patches at the daycares they've been putting on kids. They're dragging children in daycares because the daycare workers their lives are so hard they don't want to have to deal with screaming children or children in general. How about if you don't like kids, don't work at a daycare.
Speaker 3: Right, don't forget if you're getting that super cheap melatonin at Walmart, it seems to work on everybody, which is really weird to.
Speaker 5: Me because it used to not not melatonin used to be a joke to us.
Speaker 2: It's nursing.
Speaker 3: I'm just words, if we got a dose of melatonin for bedtime, I think ten years ago to laughed at you, But now it's like, oh, that's what works the best.
Speaker 2: Why is that.
Speaker 4: And exactly and what did they do to it? And why is it so different now and and what in the world did they synthesize and a lab somewhere to enhance that?
Speaker 3: Just caring and why are you giving that to your kids already? Because like my daughter came home, she has a lot of little friends she plays with, and she said, well, I slept over there and they gave me this to go to sleep and it's just a vitamin, and I was. And now she kind of has been pushing me because she's like, well, it's hard for me to go to sleep. I'm like, well, we all have a hard time, you know, bringing it down a notch. But I don't want you taking that all the time because then you're going to need something different when you're older.
Speaker 4: One percent and it becomes dependency, and then again your genetic makeup changes and you have that chemical dependency route that's wired in your brain now where you can't function without it. And what happens when you stop that your body goes into chaos.
Speaker 3: So you should use that kind of stuff sparingly for when you really really can't, Like you just maybe your grandpa died and you really.
Speaker 2: Need to sleep or something short for the funeral.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, don't don't just take these things so lightly.
Speaker 2: Just how that time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about change your routine and your habits that will fix your sleep patterns. That would be a novel idea instead of jumping to a farmer drug.
Speaker 3: But your phone not on vibrate, put it, you know, program it in for emergencies, put it on sleep. Make sure you're not getting notifications because mentally you do still hear that even though you think you don't. And if you want to do a test on this stuff, guys, just do this for a fun test. Put on audible or some book reading app and then wake up after like a short nap. Don't do it for like bedtime, bedtime, and see if you remember anything you heard, because I can promise you you're going to remember a couple things from that. That's how our brains work.
Speaker 4: A hundred percent. And so you know, not just like sounds from your phone. But also you shouldn't like watch TV or look at a screen for an hour before bed. You shouldn't have blue light coming into your eyeballs before bed, So you shouldn't have lights on in your room. You shouldn't have like any of that stuff. You should go to bed at the same time or around the same time every night and get up same time every day.
Speaker 2: If you can't routine matter, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if you can do that, but if you can't, like do the things that will set the mood. Like there's warm lighting, there's different you can look up a ton of like sounds. Yeah, exactly, you'll put if you're going to put something on time it for like ten to fifteen minutes. Like don't don't do this excessively long thing because you don't know what your brain is going to be stimulated by. Maybe they're going to say something and that's going to trigger your brain, you know, like whatever.
Speaker 5: Go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Don't drink too much caffeine and water, you know, right before like all this stuff.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things we do that are just stupid, Like.
Speaker 4: Really, one hundred percent, I'm gonna drink a cup of coffee before bed and then wonder why I can't sleep.
Speaker 3: I can't sleep, and I don't drink coffee.
Speaker 4: That wasn't me drinking coffee.
Speaker 3: Unless you're ADHD and then maybe maybe, But yeah, I mean like use your mind and say, okay, when I did this, this happened or whatever. But I'll tell you a surefire away and this works on me, and I've told Janet you will. You can bore yourself to sleep. And the reason why people used to count sheep it's not about the sheep. It's about just counting. Just I can't do sheep because it's stupid to me because I'm a very logical human being, Like there are no sheep? What are you talking about? But if you count to ten, okay, and then you get don't keep going because that won't cause boredom.
Speaker 5: And then count to ten again, and then count to ten again. Your brain does get bored of repetition. Don't keep going because it's a new number, the new ring. You'll get bored next thing, you know, you're waking up in the morning.
Speaker 4: So or you could just listen to a really boring podcast.
Speaker 2: And be like, oh, I know one yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we're not gonna say the name though, are we.
Speaker 3: M M no, no, no, no, we don't like him anyway.
Speaker 5: So you are you called me a pleasurist, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Little pleasurest you. I knew that about you. Pleasure is I can't say words, right, they shouldn't talk about.
Speaker 4: Them, that's right. They shouldn't claim to be the authority on things. You cannot speak properly. Well, I couldn't be an authority on things because I get tongue tied and my brain goes faster than my tongue.
Speaker 2: And then but same ye.
Speaker 4: So also with the drugs intended to heel that are harmful. Now, uh, consent is important, transparracy is important. What kind of things can you expect when you take this? How are you going to be ill? What should you eat? What should you not eat? What time of day should you take it? All of those things? And what's the goal of treatment? Is it going to be something that they want you to take this forever and ever to the end of your life or is it something that you should literally only take for a very short period of time?
Speaker 2: And I will tell you.
Speaker 4: There is a lot of medication out there on the market for things like many strokes and stuff like that that you are literally not supposed to take longer than two weeks. And I can tell you from personal experience. They had me on it for six years and I had no idea because I was stupid at the time, had no idea. It was only for a very short period of time, and no one stopped it. No one took me off of it until years and years later, and a different cardiologist was like, you should not be taking this any longer.
Speaker 3: Well, and here's the fun fact. Your herbs are not regulated if you do not know where they come from, whether it.
Speaker 2: Be weed or lavender, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: You need to know where that comes from, how it was harvested, all that stuff like, and even at the best case scenario, you're probably still getting contamination at some point. But there are places that really do try to keep it clean. Right, You do not need the same dose, just like Janet said, as somebody else like, you need to do a little bit of trial and error and less is better because you can always add more.
Speaker 5: You can't take it away. Once it's in there, You're just screwed.
Speaker 4: Right, one hundred percent. And herbs and essential oils and spices and all of that kind of stuff has a place in society and in treatment and things like that that you have to know how to use it.
Speaker 2: Yes, have to do it properly.
Speaker 3: You might take ibuprofen every day. That is not safe with so many drugs, and I have.
Speaker 2: Talked on it seople.
Speaker 3: Doctors are prescribing things like robacsin it's a very common drug to take form muscle spasming. But if you take that and you take it with ibuprofen, you now have a stomach bleed. Not always, but it can cause this, like you should know. And they don't even care. And I'll go to give it to a patient. I'm like, look, it's either one or the other. You can't both. Well, the nurse gave it to me yesterday. I'm like, look, you can have the talent all you can have one or the other on these two because they both thin your blood. And if you were to have an accident, like in a psych hospital where people are throwing shit sometimes and get hit in the head, yeah, like maybe you might bleed all over the place and have a really bad outcome.
Speaker 2: Like let's try to avoid these things. And then that's your job as a nurse.
Speaker 4: Right, And so it's a good thing that you mentioned that because that was you following your oath and looking out for that patient and not harming that patient, which hello, another nurse should absolutely know that.
Speaker 3: Pharmacists should never let that slip through and let both.
Speaker 2: Of those happen.
Speaker 4: But in that situation, like if that patient were to get harmed, they can come after the nurse.
Speaker 2: And guess what.
Speaker 4: They don't like to give malpractice insurance to nurses. They give it to doctors to see why it, but they don't like to cover a nurse. And so you gave that medication and you should have known, so they could literally come after you for that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Your job to know these things. So don't forget that. You know these new about there don't question things. And no, I'm not saying all but just yeah.
Speaker 4: That's very true. Yeah, well I kind of like again going back to the scandemic, they were passing people through medical school and nursing school. Said schools were closed down, they were allowing them to graduate and to get licensed to take care of patients because of the wink wink shortage of healthcare workers. So now you have a whole workforce of people out there that didn't complete school, didn't have the education, but they put them out on the street.
Speaker 3: And then constantly telling us don't tell patients this or that, or don't tell patients you know this will help with this or whatever they want.
Speaker 4: I heard that all the time. They were like, you can't don't talk to a patient about massage or trigger point therapy or diet regulation or any of that stuff, like that's not your place, you shouldn't be blah blah blah. And I'm like, actually, it is my place because I took an oath to take care of my patients and to be my patient advocate first, not an advocate for the doctor or an advocate for the facility.
Speaker 3: My man want you to not tell me and Janet specifically because of our age. We might bring up a drug that really works, Like there are a lot of drugs that actually really work well that they take off the market because they don't make money on them anymore.
Speaker 5: That's why they reformulate your drugs every so often.
Speaker 4: It's called rebranding, and that's something that we will talk about in the future. But they will they will literally take a drug, they'll take it off the market because the patent expired and so the generics are too cheap. Like Heidi said, they will pull it off the market, they rebrand it under a nether name and either put it out with the exact same ingredients as the previous drug, or they will add one ingredient to it and put it back out on the market as another name brand, And so they have another patent for fifteen twenty years, however long their patent life is, for that name brand medication, which is the exact same thing they just took off the market.
Speaker 3: They will say the inhalers, for example, are about chlorofloral carbons in the air, the CFCs, Right, okay, but I can still buy my same hairspray and you can still smoke a cigarette outside. So get the hell out of here with this shit hundred what I can't breathe air that you contaminated and get relief for a medicine that actually worked, right.
Speaker 2: The old inhalers work way better. Now they're this stupid.
Speaker 3: They don't puff right, and you're missing half of the medicine because they know that.
Speaker 4: They know that, right, and it's because they take the weight of gas with that medication, and whatever the weight is.
Speaker 2: That they want to have in that thing.
Speaker 4: You could literally have half of your inhaler full and the rest of it is full of the gas to be able to get craped.
Speaker 2: Yep. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And then you know, they get paid back, like Jenna said about these patents, they get paid for their formulary for they're taking the drug for the time that it's not a generic.
Speaker 2: That's why things are so expensive.
Speaker 3: Expensive, right, Yeah, so they get paid back at that time frame. That's like the government saying, Okay, we're going to pay you this much money because you developed it, blah blah blah, but really you didn't do shit like private worked better in the.
Speaker 4: Nineties one hundred percent, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Half of it now, yeah, and that's.
Speaker 4: Why, like there wasn't the big boom of asthma patients in the nineties because primating missed was over the counter.
Speaker 5: And now go try to find it.
Speaker 3: Go try to find some they've got prima ten missed tablets, right, and even if you find it, it's really not what it once was, right, you know.
Speaker 4: No, And why is that? Because it worked too well? And what do they want you to do? They want to drive you back into the medical hamster wheel yep.
Speaker 3: And it's a it's annoying because the breathing and the EpiPens really pissed me off because I'm already damaged from your stupid.
Speaker 4: Air right what one hundred percent? But it's but it's again a means of control because they know you need that medication. It's supply and demand, right, so they know you need the medication and they know that you will buy it no matter what the price is.
Speaker 3: And why do they take a covent off the market because of the A, the ad, THET now, it's all it's very steaky what they do. It's almost like, oh it worked too good, Like take it off the market.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, and then again they can drive more medical visits because this medication I'm on is not working. Okay, Oh, let's get you scheduled back in. Oh it's not working. Let's get you on this on this new uh inhaler that just came out to supplement your other inhaler. How about you give me one inhaler that actually works. How about that instead of two or three? You know what I mean. It's stupid, but that's that's my design too. So medication used to dominate. Of course, they can substances replacing spiritual agency or spiritual autonomy. Of course, authority from them by passing your ability for discernment. If you don't sign this consent form, we're not going to treat you. You're not going to get this surgery unless you give us consent to do whatever we want when you're under anesthetic.
Speaker 2: That's a whole another show. And so.
Speaker 4: Does it really healing or does healing become submission and not restoration. So it completely defeated the purpose of why medicine was developed in the first place. So it's complete opposite in the upside down world that we live in, it's the complete opposite now meant to cause more harm than good and most people. So again, don't freak out. Don't get your panties in a wad and a bunch. I'm just saying these.
Speaker 2: Are probably in a bunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably in a bunch, probably wadded up and jammed up in there. And that is another episode of foreign objects. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Panties are overrated. Okay, that's great, true words commando.
Speaker 4: Commando is actually safer and better for you anyway, because especially females. And this is a side note, a little tangent for you, a little fyi information if you will, if you are not wearing underwear that are one hundred percent cotton. It changes your pH down there in the who control center, right. And then when it changes your pH, that's when your bacteria gets overgrown or yeas gets overgrown. Things get out of balance, and that's when there are all kinds of other issues going on down there.
Speaker 2: So at the minimum, let it go.
Speaker 5: At nighttime, ladies, just let it go.
Speaker 3: Let it let it go, get to a nightgown. Do what Grandma used to do. Everybody knows this trick. Yes, no, Grandma's were paintings to bed I'm telling you guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that was not a thing.
Speaker 2: Lest it was the time. Yeah, and then you got special ones. No I'm kidding, yes, exactly so Grammy Pitch.
Speaker 4: Sorry about the tangent, however, I'm just saying. And that's another thing that they will over sell. An over prescribe to females is oh, well you have bb which is bacterial vaginosis, or you have yeast or whatever. Don't take a bath, don't use lotions, soap, shampoos, whatever weird stuff over the counter down there in the command center of your loins, right, because of all of those.
Speaker 3: Sit in a bath of bath bombs. Right if you do, look you can. You got to figure out your timing. Second, of all, the water's already tainted. That's a fright fact. That's I like a bath, but like time it appropriately. You keep me laying in there for an hour, right, and expect no nothing to get wrong because.
Speaker 2: Yeast.
Speaker 4: Everybody has yeast and bacteria in their body anyway.
Speaker 5: Well know, if you have BV it is a situation.
Speaker 4: It's part of your normal makeup. But uh, when you said in about for a very long time, you are literally heating up your body's natural sources of those things, all right, And so this is gross, but I'm gonna say it anyway because it's funny. And we used to say this all the time. So if you're a female, we either wanted to know if you were making bread or baking fish or if it was a fish sandwich on the menu, and that means do you have yeast, do you have baby, or do you have both? So don't do those things that are going to cause issues. Sorry, that's gross TMI. However, that's that's what we do here on the Unfiltered Deplorable. We we we give tm I sometimes because we're looking out for your best interest.
Speaker 2: We want your vagina. Okay, that's right. But if you do, you have those things.
Speaker 3: You will definitely know yeast is not like you won't get an accidentally.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are going to know it is. It is a problem.
Speaker 2: You are definitely going to know. BV is Like back in the day, this was only like once in a.
Speaker 3: While, right, all the time.
Speaker 2: And why is that now?
Speaker 4: Because all of the fibers that go into material are synthetically made. We don't have original stuff anymore. It's it's this bioengineered synthetic stuff, right. Or there's forever chemicals which they're pfas but we call them poofas. And that's forever chemicals that they're putting in the lining of your underwear these days, which let alone constantly have and an overgrowth or an out of balance pH.
Speaker 3: So, and look, I think a thong looks pretty too.
Speaker 2: But here's the that's real close.
Speaker 3: Granny panties, I know are ugly, but they are there's a nice in between. You can find them. They cost more. They're like thirty dollars a pair, like Janet the stuff Janet's talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe you won't have all these medical issues and let it fly at night. Yeah, if something is what I mean, just think of what that's a very closed situation, right, well, closed container, if it's all smacked together.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, and you mentioned a song, A thong is butt floss, and a thong is like wearing uh spaedos for man, right, It packs it in, it keeps it.
Speaker 2: Very like moist and tightened. It's for moist, damp and moist.
Speaker 5: Because I listen, it's for it's supposed to be for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's what that was made for. That was for the fun night.
Speaker 2: It's like take.
Speaker 5: Yes and then come off.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: And if you have butt floss that you wear all the time, from a nursing standpoint, uh, you have blood vessels around your your booty hole, right, and if you're butt floss.
Speaker 5: All you're out on the limb today.
Speaker 4: But these are things that are important to know and why because it creates a constant hamster wheel of issues and the.
Speaker 2: And that too.
Speaker 4: But you have constant need for medication or treatment or whatever. So yes, back to the back to the booty hoole really quick. It's very vascular back there, so if you're wearing butt floss, you are constantly irritating all of the blood vessels that feed that area, which can cause thrombost hemorrhoids, which is a blood clot in the vessels that go.
Speaker 2: To your poop shoot.
Speaker 4: And so you have to go in. They have to shoot light a cane in your butt hole, which burns like you were said on fire, and then they will take a scalpel and they will slit that inflamed hemorrhoid open and squeeze out the blood clots, which, hello, you're squeezing on a butthole. It's gonna get really really sore, okay, and.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna be sometime.
Speaker 4: So not only did you get light a caine, but you're gonna need some kind of pain relief afterwards because it hurts like hell. Plus you're going to need because it's your butt, so it's gonna bleed because it's very vascular. You're gonna need to wear a pad. Even if you're a dude, You're gonna have to wear a pad. Dude, pad, dudes wear butt floss.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, but you're gonna need like medical supplies and things to whatever. So butt floss is probably not a great idea.
Speaker 3: And don't put things in your butt often. Like I'm talking to you, man, do you like the way she looks down there? Maybe if you like the way it is, you should be very careful about certain practices. That's all I'm going to say there.
Speaker 4: That's very true. Hents, go listen to the Foreign Objects episode.
Speaker 5: Don't hurt your butt.
Speaker 2: It's like easy. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because once you once you damage a one way valve in your body, there is no ability to repair that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I have packed many amen's bodies back there to put it back in the mornings, and it's a whole situa should Yes, it's.
Speaker 4: Like a dangling tree branch.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think if that were me, I just sew the damn thing up and get a bag, like I could not go through that every day. Yeah, No, that's that's just that we're trying to help you guys. It might be a laughing matter, but not really like.
Speaker 4: No, because it creates a lifelong patient again and lifelong treatments, lifelong medication, especially if it's prolapsed like that, you have.
Speaker 2: Got to keep it lubricated. Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I feel so bad for anybody that's had that because there are real medical problems that can cause it, like constillation. So ladies, men, if you're constipated, you definitely should address this issue.
Speaker 2: Do not ignore that. There is so much out there now.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Okay, we went through this with one of my grandkids and he just had the hardest time. And I said, well, are you giving him juice? And they're like, well, we're giving him mirrilegs. I started giving him juice every time I saw him, real apple juice. Make sure it's good, he's fine, you know. We just do that and then he goes and I'm like, I mean, I think that they're leaning a little harsh on the medical side of things. When you can fix these things if you can't poop, I'm going to give you the best advice ever from an old nurse. And guess what, I don't see this anymore. We'll give him a brown cow. And a brown cow is milk and magnesia and prune juice.
Speaker 2: Heated up.
Speaker 3: It has to be a little heated. I don't know why, but this is what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And Asian people are smart. They have hot water every morning for breakfast because they know, okay with a little limon sometimes and they're smart.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They always go like they have no issues, you know, or get you a squatty body, all these things, like really, there's so many other ways, but get it taken care of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the brown cow is a is a thing. And these some places use pickled juice and mustard.
Speaker 3: What about the triple H? Do you remember the triple age?
Speaker 2: Janet?
Speaker 3: Nobody remembers this ship. I can't talk to just city nurse. They don't know anymore. You remember this, remember the high hot and the hell of a lot? That's what a triple A. It's a it's an enema, but high hot and a hell of a lot. It's just a little bit of dish soap in hot hot water. If you are tesperate and you don't know what else to do, I'm giving you some advice.
Speaker 4: That would be advice, I would say back in the day. That would be a good thing if you're going to do it nowadays. So probably wouldn't use the tissue, it's just.
Speaker 2: One I'd probably drop.
Speaker 4: I'd probably use like castile soap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably safer, and it's one drop.
Speaker 3: People this is not this is not soap soap, but you know there's many other options nowadays. But don't stay consumpated because you will get hemorrhoids.
Speaker 4: So yeah, one hundred percent, and you don't want that problem.
Speaker 3: No, and it happens sometimes naturally anyway, But just saying we can avoid a lot, so one.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent and just use some brain cells. That's all it takes.
Speaker 2: Is a brain power, So just say brain power, brain power.
Speaker 4: So with all this stuff, with you know, uh, pharmacy control and all of that, with the identity suppression that people get, and you know, lots of autonomy, and you can't have an actual story to tell anymore without them labeling you who was.
Speaker 2: A cuckoo bird? Right?
Speaker 4: Experiences are reinterpreted by quote professionals right without your permission and re refocused or re narrated in their own words, reframing what your experience really was. That happens a lot where people don't write exactly what the patient tells them.
Speaker 2: That's all. And miss Ratchet, though I make fun of her. Back to this language.
Speaker 5: And authoritative right, this authority.
Speaker 3: Right, look at the body language and look at this really young nurse here. If you've not seen the show. I cannot recommend it enough. Jack Nicholson, his number one problem was not that he was crazy, because he wasn't okay, he was he was quote unquote a criminal. What are criminals sort of known for? Not always, but I can identify with this. They kind of stand up right. They're not going to get pushed around a whole ton, not every single one.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, Jack Nicholson, just make me a criminal.
Speaker 2: I think we might be.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know what crimeli mine is.
Speaker 3: And I do feel bad for this young girl because she's like, oh my gosh, what is she doing? She's so mean and look at her face. She's not even phased. Miss Ratchet is a season nurse who doesn't give a shit anymore. And Jack also doesn't give a shit anymore. And really this isn't about medicine anymore. This is now a personal conflict.
Speaker 4: That is what it is, which which pretty well sums up what today is.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: If you ask a question or question the authority of the doctor or a scientist.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, you will be like this.
Speaker 4: Then you create conflict or conflict or rises because they don't like to be questioned. They don't want you bringing questions. They don't want you equipped with knowledge because that's a problem for them because and if they will have your knowledge, then then they can manipulate you into doing whatever they tell you to do, even if it's to your own detriment.
Speaker 3: And jokes aside, This is a real photo from Time magazine. You guys, jokes aside, This ship was real.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and no this is next on your line.
Speaker 4: So I was like, we're gonna, we're gonna put like a future episode. We are going to do a series on.
Speaker 3: On We're going to be crashed the cuckoo farms. Yeah back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: You don't call them that now, but this is what they were considered back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so uh is it they don't call that anymore? Because Uh, there's so many things that were not allt to say, like language that's been removed, Like you mentioned the retard word last time, which is literally what they were called. What history says, what just whatever? It's everywhere. But did they again refrain the language.
Speaker 3: Or they lobottomize JFK's sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, funny thing yea.
Speaker 4: When I started practicing, uh nursing, Uh, they were still doing a lot of that, and they are doing.
Speaker 2: On people.
Speaker 3: They are really glamorizing this now to have like a mini Loomy also electric shock therapy, lobotomy, like they're doing some really weird stuff right now. That's a little terrifying to me because why why did they lobotomize her? This is why I like to bring this up, because you're talking about authority and institutionalization and authority because she insisted on dating certain people, right, and she was kind of a wild girl, and so big surprise.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at the boys.
Speaker 3: For Fox's sake, I think sex was kind of a situation at their house. Like you don't have to be a genius to figure that one out.
Speaker 4: And what she's talking about is Kennedy Ye.
Speaker 3: Third daughter of Kennedy clan. So this is Rose Kennedy and they literally made her so that she was left unable to speak, her walk, she had to live in an institution in the rest of her life.
Speaker 4: And why because it's easier to up a high spirited, creative, high willed, independent person into a facility like that than it is to take care of them, because it could be an embarrassment on the family. And so we're gonna definitely get it.
Speaker 2: Staff in our future episode.
Speaker 4: But that is the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all real. These are real from Time magazine, you guys. This is just about the only reason why I put these particular ones in, even though we're gonna go fully into this, is because this is about control.
Speaker 2: She's talking about control.
Speaker 4: And this this is a form of restraints.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 4: And this, the picture we're looking at right now, was another thing that was I think it was on American Horror Story. But back in the day, they would put them in bathtubs and then they had this thing covering that went over the ub and they would make the patients like stay in this and clowers sing over them. Yeah, and it lay them there for.
Speaker 3: They say, yeah, they would slather them with oil once again petroleum, slather them with petroleum type oils so that their skin could handle it and not basically fall off. And then look at how checked out she is.
Speaker 2: She's being gone man hoped up. Yeah, like that's so sad.
Speaker 3: Like we make jokes, but like when we're talking about authority, like authoritative people forcing things on us, why did we make such a big deal about it?
Speaker 2: In you know, twenty twenty because of the past. Yeah, you don't know the past.
Speaker 5: You damn sure don't know your future, oh.
Speaker 4: A hundred percent. And for us, it's easy to pick out these things because we have been around for a while and we've seen things and we're like, oh my gosh, like that's not a okay to do to a patient like ever, because that's that's physical restraint, that's chemical restraint, because you've got to dope him up and then you got to physically restrain him in this bathtub for hours where they can't get out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know.
Speaker 3: The last one that I have for what we're chatting about, and then I'll let Janet finish.
Speaker 5: Here is this one story about this guy.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my gosh, fine, sorry, wow, thanks computer.
Speaker 2: I guess that's not getting cut out. Hopefully they will. But this guy, I thought I had a picture of him. I'll find it.
Speaker 3: But he's a psychiatrist and he actually did a big experiment. I'm sure Janet probably knows about this, but he went in and his name is let's see, I have a picture of it here Rosenhan Experiment r O S E N H A N. And he was a psychiatrist that actually went into a facility and gave himself up as a patient. Okay, he decided he really wanted to hear he is and he wanted to prove that people were being overdiagnosed, which is what we're talking about, for basically convenience, right right, Ye, their pain in the ass, Put them in the hospital and make them crazy whatever, keep them there forever. And he pretended to be a patient, and he was a rather famous impostor, Ferdinand Waldo di Mara d E m A r A r A, Yes, who he impersonated. And he said that he basically told them he was hearing things and all this weird stuff, and he, I mean, it's a whole thing, it's a whole story, and I don't want to take up a ton of time because we're talking about other things.
Speaker 5: But he never got.
Speaker 3: Let out, even though he told the psychiatrist like he knew he was one, how he was basically being better like every day.
Speaker 5: But they never changed his diagnosis.
Speaker 3: They labeled him as schizophrenic, and they basically just said tough shit and kept him in there. If he hadn't had people on the outside that absolutely knew that he was performing this experiment, he would have never got out, not ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the thing, because facilities like that also make a lot of money because they get state money. They're state funded. Almost every facility is state funded, unless you have one that for some reason gets passed through because it's private, private contractor which funding.
Speaker 3: Because of what Catholic church. I'm not saying they're the only ones.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying a hundred person and so again, even if they're a private contractor, they still get government money. And so it pays them just like it pays to keep kids in a charter school or you know whatever, because they get paid per count per day. So if if their headcount falls or whatever, their funding falls. And so mental health facilities, especially back in the day, were famous for doing things like that and people would be lifelong patients because they didn't want to lose government funding.
Speaker 3: This one here is one of the ones in New York that actually ghost hunters. And everybody's done a big thing on and we'll go into it the next time. But when we do the institutional ones, I'm telling you, guys, I saw this. I'm like a Heraldo or something when I was maybe twelve, which is so dumb, but like I remember just crying because there were real people still in there and they were like sitting in their own shit and like huge bedsores and in cages like that poor little kid who still had a smile on his fucking face. That makes me so mad, Like you don't really get it until you work with people, and most of the people considered crazy, because I work in a place for people that are crazy. Go sometimes they are and sometimes they just had a real fucking bad day.
Speaker 4: And you know, along those same lines is nursing homes will do the same exact thing, where whatever they can do to make things easier for the staff, and so they're usually very short stepped, and so they will take a patient out of bed, they will put them in a wheelchair, wheel them out into the hallway, sometimes with restraints on, and leave them in that chair all.
Speaker 2: Day long, so they pee and poop.
Speaker 4: All whatever. They don't feed them, none of that stuff. They literally leave them in the hallway until it's time for shift change at night, and then somebody has to put them the bed and clean them up and all of this stuff.
Speaker 5: And people will say, well, you're nurses, like you should help.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many.
Speaker 3: Patients they give us thirty You're chasing insulin all day.
Speaker 2: That is what your job really is.
Speaker 3: You're giving pain pills and you are given and these people are old and probably really do have real pain. So like all that crap aside, Like you're not going to leave an old person who's broken everything like that, you know, or or the insulin you know for the diabetics, which is half of them. And if you have anything like catheters and all that we do, so you have like.
Speaker 2: No time, like you you literally you have no time.
Speaker 3: So my biggest advice is if you love the people that you are going to put in those places, which, by the way, I've watched how they do the funding for that, and they they literally told this one guy, well, it will depend on how much you get from Social Security and he's like a month and they're like, no, it's it depends and he's like, depends on what and they're like, they make sure that they get it all.
Speaker 4: And then they can also take ownership of your house yep. And they because you can't have the assets in your name, and so once you get in, you can't get out. That's another place where they they can't get you out.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 4: Really dislike your family and put them in a nursing home, that on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean honestly, there are people in my life that are really hard okay, that have not loved me or taken care of me that I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't do that too.
Speaker 4: Same same So uh, I like the slide that you have up right now, So will you read that please?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Avoidance never heals. True healing begins when you face what you fear. And this is important for nowadays because you're going to hear this as soon as you try to do inner healing. If you go to a therapist or psychiatrist or whatever today, two things are going to happen. Medication intervention often benzodiazepines or permanent antidepressants, not for a short time, which I'm I'm not not an advocate of for certain people, okay, but you need to see what's really going on, Like are you sad because your dog died and your wife left you? Like that's okay, Like that's freaking normal? Like do you need this to help you get over this for a time? And then wean down off of that? Like what is the plan? You know? But this true healing thing they'll say, well, oh, it's your family. Then you're in a toxic environment. You know, the government wants to separate you from your family, and that doctor damn sure wants a lifelong patient.
Speaker 2: Oh your best friend. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's another thing is therapy should not be lifelong. Therapy should be like a plan of care like nursing has, Like what is the goal, what is the outcome, and what is the suspected or projected time range for this. If you've been going for five years and you still have not made any progress of talking about any issues whatsoever, you're still in the high How are you? Did you have a good day, susie Q? Oh, yes, I had a very good day. Did you have a good weekend? If you are still in that relationship building stage, you are at the wrong place.
Speaker 3: And you should if they're your very best friend and you just can't wait to talk to them because they've now replaced your mother, father, best friend, dog, I don't care what okay? Because everyone is toxic, Like we know there are toxic people. But guess what this is going to tell my youngest one because she always tells me about this new thing, right, new thing, toxic people, this and toxic and he's this and that nice said, first of all, what did you do? And second of all, because she probably did, because honestly, we all do, right, we all all do. And so second of all, you face yourself first and not just blame that person. And secondly, then you take on that with a new thought, because I'm like, look, people in this world I'm going to give you the best advice ever.
Speaker 2: Child are assholes.
Speaker 3: You will have to learn how to deal with assholes, whether it's your mom or your friend or who you work for or whatever.
Speaker 2: But they don't teach.
Speaker 3: Them this anymore, Like is way nicer than I'm being right now. But you can teach people about toxic people and how to avoid them and what to do to deal.
Speaker 5: With somebody in that situation, right, not avoid us.
Speaker 3: In forever, Like how to end this conversation with this person that is doing this thing if they won't accept boundaries?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Got so call the other day from her bully, and she said, thank you for I didn't know this. Okay, she's on the phone and she's looking sad, and I said, who are on the phone with? Also watch your children, like you should know that. So I'm like, wow, what is happening right now? Are you fighting with your friend? No that it's my bully. I said, ma'am, why are you on the phone with your bully?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm And she said, well, they.
Speaker 3: Called me And I said, do you know how to hang up a phone? M h And she said yes? And I said, then why did you need your mother to save you? You are smart, empower the person, and you can do that with people in your life that are difficult and you There's been so many times and I love you, mom, where I have been like I love you, but I gotta go and I'll talk to you tomorrow, you know, right, she was just being weird in that moment.
Speaker 2: She's not a toxic person. I love her, you know.
Speaker 5: Or maybe I was pissed off because not her right like maybe.
Speaker 4: As it's about setting those goals right and those and those boundaries and and having them firm. And that's no different with medical care. No, before you go in, what you will and won't, tolerate, what you will and won't take, you know, all of those things. Yeah, and don't don't waiver and don't let them bully you into you know, because coercion is not consent them. Coerced to do something is not you legally consenting to anything. And so don't allow them to have that that corersion and manipulation over you to where they're trying to back you into a corner, because guess what do they back you into a corner? They make more money on stuff because.
Speaker 2: They even get paid.
Speaker 4: Not just for whatever they inject you with, but for the actual stick itself. So the more people that they can medicate, the more people they can do procedures on, the more money that they make, and the higher amount that they can build, either you or your insurance company. And if it's the insurance company, it's gonna be it's gonna be higher you.
Speaker 3: Just and faith is also like a huge thing, like I love this and this is my last life to show I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you. I will remove you from I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And this isn't Ezekiel. So I just like to put this in here because A we have to be thoughtful and kind and and deal like it talks about this in the Bible, about dealing with differ people.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: One scripture even says to men that they should just leave and like go to their sisters or brothers or something if their wife is being difficult. This is like a realsure and like it doesn't stay sit there and take it. But it also doesn't say like a band of them, Like, it doesn't say that. So you got to figure out what level that is at and how many times, you know, do we do that? Because people will say, well, how many times do you do that? Well, the Bible says how many times do we forgive? So?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yep, as their limit on forgiveness. No, right, Nope, it's hard.
Speaker 3: Like that makes life is hard. Life is really hard. And like I tell my kid, yep, there are assholes in the world. There are so many assholes in the world that you are going to have to learn to deal with them.
Speaker 2: Right, It's just how it is.
Speaker 3: And so we have to learn all of these life skills, not just have a crutch of one hundred thousand things.
Speaker 2: And so so.
Speaker 4: With this whole thing, when you're going for care or whatever, make sure that they're not skirting getting your consent for things. That consent is very very important no matter what it is. Transparency is important. Your ability to ask questions is important, like what to expect, how long is it going to take? Like all of these things. You should be able to ask all those things. And if they don't have enough time for you, have them make time for you, because you're the patient. And without the patients, they wouldn't have a practice and they wouldn't have big money flowing in from the government or from the insurance companies.
Speaker 3: And just because they're a doctor or nurse doesn't mean they know everything. Maybe you know something they don't know, right, I mean, so don't be afraid.
Speaker 4: Right, So full disclos of everything is super duper important. And so like we talked about, the coercion thing is a big big deal because they're gonna present to you that that's the only treatment option that you have. There a lot of places discourage second opinions. They don't like that or you know, like.
Speaker 2: There's no.
Speaker 4: Well, instead of treating measles with a prescription, you're going to treat measles with vitamin D and vitamin A and stuff like that. They don't want to give you options because they don't want you to pick the one that's not going to make them money.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So they can also use very complex terminology that's like over your head.
Speaker 2: You don't have a.
Speaker 4: Clue in hell what they're talking about. Make them make sense to you on your level. That's what they should be doing in the first place, is talking to you in regular terminology and not super over your head. And this is a big one. They rush patients through, especially during r cy holds, addiction intakes things of that nature, and they'll rush through a consent form with all this other paperwork that you have to sign, and then you don't even know that that you signed a consent form. Anytime it's a high volume, high stress area. That's a common thing that has happened or does happen to patients. So watch over that. And again labeling resistance and as a symptom instead of a choice, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: But they're going to do that.
Speaker 4: They're gonna use a new diagnosis code for you because they considered you asking questions as resisting.
Speaker 2: So when in.
Speaker 4: All actuality, if they give you your bill of patient rights, especially if you go to a medical facility, you should be getting a patient rights statement and it says in there what you are entitled to as a patient. So if they are going around that and trying to force you to sign forms that you don't want to sign, or they're trying to force you to not ask questions, that's a problem because they already invited you, already violated your patient rights, and that's that's not okay.
Speaker 3: And if you say that, be prepared to have a visit from the manager of the hospital that does all the quality control and handles lawsuits.
Speaker 2: Because one hundred percent treated me like shit. H And and.
Speaker 4: Know too that if you do that, you're we are well on your rights and they should be giving you a copy of the patient rights anyway. You should have that in your hand, So be prepared when you get that visit exactly what wording and what terminology that you want to use, because can you go back and have some kind of legal recourse against that hospital for violating your rights, especially if you are already a patient. They're abs so freakin'lutely yep. Absolutely, So this becomes a problem a lot of times because they're going to try to get out of it and say, well, the patient didn't really understand it is their problem. They're going to try to throw it on the patient that the doctor didn't meaningly explain things, or the nurse or the whoever is doing something to you. And so their goal in the whole situation is getting your compliance, not your consent. So they don't want you to have a dissenting opinion or behavior. They want to basically have you a yes person and do what you're told. So slave, get in line, get in your place. So psychiatric and mental health aspect chemical restraints that they will justify as care. So doping a patient up and throwing them in a covered bathtub for hours is justified care. Because why they're going to say that patients violent, they're mentally ill, they're unstable, they're unpredictable, blah blah blah. So they're going to try to waise a lot of it because that's what they do.
Speaker 2: They don't want to be held accountable.
Speaker 4: So institutional removing of a person's decisions or rights, which happens more times than you know, diagnosis used as overwriting your credibility. So, like I said, with the red flag laws, if they can put in your chart so many times that you refused or denied X, Y and Z, they're all listed in a row as your diagnosis codes in there, then they can use those against you, like I said, at some point down the line in the future and go, this person is mentally unable to make their own medical decisions, so this state is going to have to step in and make decisions for them. That is not new. That has literally happened all throughout history. And Heidi and I did a show on mental institutions like quite a lot long time ago about that kind of stuff. So, yep, yep, that's a thing. So medication framed as a quote mood stabilizer, right when actually it's just behavioral control or a downtime for the staff, right.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of that. So on the.
Speaker 4: Pharmacology side of things, dose effects and intent are supposed to be transparent, but they are not. Absolutely they are not. A drug is framed as a healing thing, but they're actually used to suppress, sedate or steer the person receiving it. Causes control, manipulation, the whole nine yards. And so again that's taken autonomy from that patient and putting it under the pharmackeea. The sorcery spells right, whatever you want to call it, book, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: It is a bad thing, and so sedatives giving during involuntary psych intakes. So if you are deemed by unauthority as a danger to yourself or danger to society or whatever, they can put you on an immediate seventy two hour hold. They can literally apply you with stuff.
Speaker 3: And if you come in on a Thursday, you will be there until a Monday, just letting you guys.
Speaker 4: Know, because they don't work on the weekends, you.
Speaker 5: Know, and they're not going to let you go home. So Thursday or Friday, who are screwed?
Speaker 2: You will be there until Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a whole lot longer than seventy two hours for sure. So not only do they apply people on intake, but like Heitie said earlier, the treatment cocktails that used to be a big thing not so big anymore. Well at some places, how about that got to be very careful about they.
Speaker 3: I think they've mostly changed it now legally because we had a lot of people die. People died, That's what happened, and that's the only way things get changed.
Speaker 4: Which, like I said, the pre surgical cocktail of shit that they give people that will stay in place too and tell enough people are medically injured or dead before they were like, oh, maybe it wasn't such a great idea. Because when they come to give you that cocktail, they do not disclose to you what all they're giving you. Oh, this is a little something to like help you in recovery. Okay, what is it? Oh well it's a you know, it's a muscle relaxer, it's a stomach that it's okay, what medications are they? They don't like forthwith give you that information, right.
Speaker 3: Every pill whether people. And this is actually sad because at my job, a lot of people are surprised when I do my job, like I am supposed to do my job. So every pill I put in there, I'm like, this is your this, this is for your stomach, this is your this, this is for this.
Speaker 2: That's what you should be doing.
Speaker 3: Right, And then at the end I say, and I also see that you had some PRNs, so if you would like your tailanol or blah blah blah. And a lot of nurses won't do that because they.
Speaker 2: Want them to ask.
Speaker 3: But really the people don't even know that they have it, and they're like, oh I have that. I'm like, yes, right, you should be talking to them about their pain level. Because that's your job and you're going to chart about it. So I offer every single patient tile and all because I know that they don't have to take it, and I always tell them and you don't need to take it, but you have it if you need it, if you are in pain.
Speaker 2: Are you in pain?
Speaker 5: Then you can have that little opening for that conversation are you in pain?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Because you should ask. It's your damn job.
Speaker 3: Well, and good thing is yeah, the patients say, you're the first person told me I but what these word and just shove a cup at me?
Speaker 2: Like what we're in twenty twenty five? What are you talk? One hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Because you're not giving that patient informed consent when you're doing that, and even if it's already ordered, that patient is still consenting for you to give them that and for them to take it.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's important going over that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, oh you you didn't just put them in the cup already. I'm like, no, I open them in front of you. Why would I do that?
Speaker 2: Because these people are a lot of times having problems with paranoia. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Because they don't trust people and for good reason. And one thing that you said is they're going to chart about it anyway. How many times have I seen or have you seen nurses or other healthcare professionals that will go in and they'll literally just check boxes on the electronic system. A patient doesn't complain a pain, no swelling, no whatever, and they haven't even checked the patient for any of that stuff. They go in and automatically check boxes and don't have hands on touch with the patient or personal discussion with the patient.
Speaker 2: At least talk to them. Like a lot of these things are older.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing, like my mentality of it as a younger nurse was, I don't want to wait until later and.
Speaker 5: Then they wake up and then their their sleeping pill doesn't.
Speaker 3: Work, and then they're awake and they're in pain, and of course they're in pain because when you lay down it hurts. Smart, like use your mind as a nurse, you nurses out there and incorporate something like that. You don't have to offer tilen all. You can just ask them, so, how are you feeling today? It's a lot of easier. Yeah, like you don't have to and if they just come back with a fine, you could then you can say, well, are you having any pain anywhere. You don't have to push meds. Like if you don't want to do it that way, that's okay, that's just my way. But I'm just saying, like, at least you had the conversation. And I always tell them, by the way, you don't have to have that. I'm just asking, you know, and if you need it, I'm here all night. I'm open like seven to eleven, Like make a joke, right, because they're old and they're like, oh, I don't want to bother you while.
Speaker 2: You're sleeping, and I'm like, I don't sleep here, like this is the right.
Speaker 3: Time, you know, And so they need to know that because these a lot of these people don't want to bother people right their pain.
Speaker 4: They don't want to be a burden that Your job, as a nurse or any kind of healthcare professional period, your your job is to look after that patient and manage their pain before their pain gets out of hand. You're always supposed to keep that under control.
Speaker 2: And try at least try yeah, Like come on, like aren't your.
Speaker 4: People always make an effort to try.
Speaker 5: New And they're like, oh, why did you ask them that?
Speaker 3: Because you know he hasn't taken that the whole time he's here, I'm like, well, he's rating his pain at a level seven.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are you doing? Are you taking this pain medication?
Speaker 3: Right? Like? And most of the time it's just crap when we're at the psych hospital because like it's either ibuprofen or silent all because it's like addiction issues. But you know, even the crap works together, Like if you tell them, oh, by the way, you know thailand all and ibuprofene. They call it hillbilly heroin and it's a joke, but hey, this is what nurses call it because it works together.
Speaker 2: If you take them together.
Speaker 5: They're different drugs and people are scared, so you have to tell them.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, I didn't want to take that with that because I'm afraid, And I'm like, oh, I understand you're afraid, and you definitely don't have to take this or need it. But if you feel in pain, one works on inflammation and one works more on pain receptors. So if you take them together sometimes it will help. But you don't have to take anything if you don't want to. That's a great way to have that conversation.
Speaker 4: You know that you're still involving your patients in their care and giving them their autonomy as far as making those decisions their self, which a lot of healthcare workers will remove those and like I said, they don't have those conversations with patients and they will just go in and chart that they checked and the patient has no pain in all of these things without ever examining or talking.
Speaker 3: My ever, my favorite is as I go in once a week is all, and I'll look at the care plans and they're like, no care plan for pain. And I'll look at the check ins for the text. Okay, the text handy's out, but that's part of your job, Like you're supposed to review that and sign it, but they just sign it and they don't really register everything. But they'll just look at like the suicide part or whatever, because that's our job. But also I'm like, wait, this guy's been writing his pain like at a level seven for I haven't been here in nine days, Like what the frick is happening over here? Like wow, why are you checking that he's not having pain? There's no care plan for pain and he's writing in pain every single day. Well he didn't say anything to me. Well I'm like, well, you read this paper. It has your name on it, man, And that meant something to me when I went to school. If I'm gonna put my name on something, it better well yeah right, And I want to zorough.
Speaker 4: Documentation is extremely important. And documenting, like I said before, what the patient tells you.
Speaker 3: Yep, And you get your job as a night nurse to review those care plans and make sure they match that check in paper because that's your damn job. It's not your job to go that's fun. It's not your job to bring knitting. I've seen this at my job. I bring things if I get downtime. Do you know many times I've ever had that? Hardly ever, because I actually do the charts.
Speaker 4: Let's say I never had downtime at my job like ever. But at any time I go to another facility or whatever, I'm like, I never see them working, like literally sitting there playing games on their phone or having a chit chat at the desk or whatever and completely ignoring patients.
Speaker 3: And they get mad at me. The texts get mad at me because they're not licensed. They're only licensed underneath the our license. They're not even CNA's and so, and that's fine, I'm not dissing on that. But what I'm saying is the nurses will make buddies with them, and I like having well sometimes, I mean whatever.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't care if I'm unpopular, if I'm supposed to do this thing and they are like, well, you know, the other nurses don't do that, I'm like, I know, I fucking know, because that's the one that comes, yeah, like every sixth or seventh day and fix this. And that's irritating because they should be. I'm it's great that they're helping you with your job. And one time I really took this girl off because I said, I can help you with your job, you cannot do anything for me on my end because it's it's stuff that I went to school for that I have to sign that you can't, so like, I have to do this first, and then I can help you if I have time, you know.
Speaker 5: But I can't stop everything.
Speaker 3: Not not that they can't have breaks and all that stuff, right, that's not what I'm in excess of the normalcy because you have a job to do and this is how things are supposed to be. But that's not how things are, and they are the easiest Janet, you would hysterically laugh. The care plans are like fill in the blank with their name, check the box, check the box.
Speaker 2: Date sign. It's so simple. It's not rocket science.
Speaker 4: It's just not It's not like a care plan.
Speaker 5: No, And I had to write.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, this is so easy.
Speaker 3: And that's why I do them, because I'm like, oh, this is so easy. But it still takes a lot of checking because see now I've checked that that chart sheet for the last week about their check ins, and I did this thing and I did that thing, and yeah, it makes a lot of work.
Speaker 2: And people are like why do you do them?
Speaker 3: Like, that's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: It's your job.
Speaker 5: You're the quality control your QC at night, you're the cleaner and the fixer of the papers.
Speaker 2: That's your job.
Speaker 3: Do your job.
Speaker 2: But then I'm very unpopular.
Speaker 3: With not only my texts but my management because then I complain when people don't do what they are supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they don't like that they don't.
Speaker 4: I always had that problem too, where you know, you're supposed to go along to get along and you're not supposed to rock the boat.
Speaker 3: And I rock a lot, and it's only if it's bad. It's it's not like if I go one time and this one person didn't do it once. But if I go and it's been nine days and there's no care plan, that's like anything good?
Speaker 2: Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like that is your job?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 4: What to have you done in the last nine days?
Speaker 3: Talk to any tech But they all get to go to the parties together, and you know, they're all friends. But us older nurses we do it because and there's it's not just me. The older nurses get it, but this next generation. I mean I literally told him, like I told one of our managers, like, dude, they're just bringing crafts at night, man like, full on ass crafts like diamonds, aren'tjit, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, come on.
Speaker 3: And I got in trouble because I was telling him that he didn't run the place perfectly.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, oh fuck me.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is efficiency, right, And so when you see things like that and you point that out, they don't like that because, uh, it makes them look bad that they're not doing their job and enforcing the rules and regulations as they should be.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, dude, you do understand and he said to me, you are telling me I'm not running this place like I should. And I said, you're not here, and I think you would want the eyes and ears, you know, but I'm mistaken.
Speaker 2: I was a shithead, and I was like, but I'm mistaken.
Speaker 5: And now I know that you don't want to know.
Speaker 3: So okay, thank you. You won't hear from me again. But it is annoying, you know, it's annoying. Like the brunt of the job ends on the people that don't pretend to be working, the people that bullshit through it. They're always popular and win all the awards.
Speaker 4: Und person and they will keep their jobs forever and ever.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, And so yeah, that's part of healthcare, you guys.
Speaker 5: So when you're looking at all of this, remember that.
Speaker 4: So along with like like what you do with your patients, where you're like, this is your pills, this is what it's for, all of that stuff. Should be explaining those things for your patients. But I will tell you if you feel like your being coerced or backed into a corner or whatever, own the language, right, so you can say, well, that sounded very authoritative, you know, that sounded very coercive.
Speaker 2: You know all of those things.
Speaker 4: You have a right, like I said in your patient bill of rights, you have that right as a patient to you know, put.
Speaker 2: Those things in there. They're gonna label you.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so you might as well do it on your terms instead of on their terms. Like you didn't do anything but ask a question and they get they got all but hurt and offended, and they're gonna label you as a resistor anyway. You you might as well, you know, really resist.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, so.
Speaker 4: Those kind of things with with pharmacology and all of those kind of things. So poisonings have actually been rebranded or renamed as treatment side effects. Hello, chemotherapy and radiation super common in those kind of things. So detainment is now called a protective hold. Okay, Obedience is now patient compliance, Drugging is now a stabilization protocol, right mood stabilizers to make the stabs job easier, and a mandate is now considered a public health guidance. A band date is not legal unless it is legalized. A mandate is a suggestion. Hence the COVID stuff. It was not legal. It was a suggestion and people fell for it. They because they said, oh it was mandated. The government mandated it, not legalized mandated.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why nobody was truly fired, even at government levels. And those that were let go or whatever, they had recourse or.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. Yeah, And and same thing with like the place where my husband works and whatever, because they were like, you have to where you are, you can't work here, and if you don't do it by this date, we're going to fire you. Same with the radio station and several other like huge insurance company and stuff down here. And the people sued and they won their court cases. Every single one of them won their court case. So that's the thing, And so leverage vulnerability in those situations. The most effective time for them to get concerns is when the person is afraid or sick or grieving or addicted or desperate or weak or spiritually disoriented. Anytime they can get you at your weakest point or in massive pain, that is when they can get you to do whatever they want through manipulation in coersion tactics. And so that is definitely one hundred percent purposeful with them doing that that way. So if they can pathologize your descent and make you out to be crazy or a religious fanatic or psychotic or any of those things. If they can tweak and redefine and put you under some kind of label or box, they're going to do it. Okay, just the way it is. That's why our system is set up. That's the way it's been set up. And then when they went again under Obama to the ICD ten codes, that's when they added all of these things for non compliance and non consent and whatever. That's all brand new stuff. So we build systems where alternate things disappear, so alternate options for treatment, herbals instead of medication, petroleum based, all of those things. And so when they do that, they're taking away your rights. You've got a loss of rights. They make it socially acceptable to do those kind of things, and everybody's supposed to be okay with it. So with children, they do the same kind of things, and so parents don't know best. The authority systems do, the government, the hospitals, whatever. So we're gonna transition your children, or we're going to vaccinate your children or whatever without parental consent. That's all over the news right now where they're all kinds of school districts and stuff are suing, and all kinds of states are suing because they're taking away that the parents right to govern their child and they're giving it over to the state without the parent being able to do a darn thing about it. So that's a problem. So there's also a lots of freedom in the whole and the whole thing, and a loss of status as well, because then you become not an individual but like a number, right, and their little system, So turning experts into priests or godly type you know, figures or whatever authoritative and you can't question them, and so again turning them into idols and things like that, like we talked about before, Like Bill Gates, he's up on a pedestal. He's a he's a scientist, he's a computer genius. He's a you know, a global pandemic preparer. He's a vaccine manufacturer, he's a now he's working on cows and lab grown meat and all of those parts. So he is like the be all and all, and everyone should look up to him and idolize him, right, because of all the great things that he does.
Speaker 2: Wink wink wink wink.
Speaker 4: Right, Because there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff that a lot of people don't know about him, and about the things that they do and have done, and people they've murdered or made dir whatever. So they make it so that they normalize this intervention with everything.
Speaker 2: Going on, and so.
Speaker 4: They learned that they can make it feel like it's routine, right, that the collective as a whole is doing this thing, that it's expected of you, that it's socially reinforced, spiritually justified, or medically unquestionable. And so think about all the psychology experiments all through our history where they've done the same thing, where you can't have a dissenting opinion because in these experiments, like all the other kids were told to say the opposite of you, you're the only one still holding out. So how long does it take to break you? Tavistock is the exact same basis for stuff. What could they do until they could break a soldier? So what can they do as a collective whole before they break you as an individual? To make you go along, to make you not stand up, to make you just completely join the rest of the blob, right, because they don't want you to be an individual. So by bypassing the narrative or whatever, then the narrative becomes owned by them instead of you. The vocabulary favors obedience instead of disobedience. Alternatives look dangerous or insane. So vitamin Z and sunlight during COVID I got my account removed for stating that that is a thing. But guess what was on hospital protocol at a lot of places for COVID treatment, same exact thing that I said. So anything that they can deem as dangerous or insane. So if you look up like certain herbs or things like that, it'll say alternative medicine, you know, and they'll try to make it sound like it's like it's crazy or it's woo woo or whatever. Don't ever look up shit on Wikipedia because that's as liberal as you can get, and it's going to be anything that is common narrative, and anything against that is going to be labeled cuckoo or insane or whatever.
Speaker 2: So don't do that.
Speaker 4: And authority is outranked by agency, and so the bigger it is, like the government or hospital or whatever, the more in charge they are of you and your care, and so the outcome is already socially predetermined. So you're gonna comply or they're going to label you an extremist, a terrorist, uh whatever. If you don't believe in vaccinating your children, they're going to label you as an extremist, and that's a thing. If you dissent on social media, which has happened to several people, they put them on a terrorist watch list, right, So that's a thing. So psychological cost, your identity is destabilized. So decision making, all of those kind of things like go out the window, because they're making the choices for you, and you're in a lot of situations allowing them to do that for you.
Speaker 2: So don't do that.
Speaker 4: But that's intentional because it causes chronic self doubt, our question of self, internalized helplessness. So you're automatically falling into the victim role, which they love the victim role because you're easier to manipulate if you're a perpetual victim. Erosion of self efficacy, so you don't stand up for yourself anymore because you just fell in line with the rest of the blob and fractured sense of self. Because a lot of people that go through that, it's a medical trauma, it's a traumatizing event. A lot of patients get disassociative disorder from repeated medical traumas. So that happens. You learn to be very passive, and so you don't stand up because you don't want to look like an outsider, right, you don't want to be socially punished or pre.
Speaker 2: What do you call it? Like pre.
Speaker 4: What preconceived? Somebody thinks about you ahead of time, and they judge a book by its cover.
Speaker 2: They don't want to be in that position. They want to belong They want to belong rightnd percent. Yeah, some of us don't care are the outliers.
Speaker 4: So if they can do these things, cognitive dissonance becomes a baseline, right, So you become emotionally numb. Your decision paralyzes, uh, so you don't have critical thought processes or anything like that anymore. You get anxiety around self expression, which a lot of the younger generation have a problem with us, and you get depression that's not rooted in sadness, but a deposition of yourself. And so that's how uh, mass formation psychosis happens when all of these things take place at the same time and fall fall into place, and so you do become traumatized because you're interpreted not heard, and that's a huge thing, especially when they went to electronic charting and stuff like that. You can be in the room with the doctor or the nurse and you can be telling them something and they miss ninety nine percent of what you say because they're busy typing and not actively listening or looking at you when you're talking. They're typing instead of listening, and so your perceptions are wrong, your instincts are dangerous. Your voice is diagnostic evidence of a crazy person, not your actual testimony, and so they reframe, reword, leave out, or add to things that you said that you did not say. That's a problem.
Speaker 3: And people might say writing is the same, but it isn't because when you take notes, it's actually putting it in your brain, whereas if you're typing, it's different.
Speaker 2: It's totally different.
Speaker 4: And especially if you have to hit drop down boxes and scroll down and search for whatever you do. The way, the way, the system, which is the gold standard that most places use, is absolute can total complete bullshit and garbage. The way these are made, and it is not user friendly and it is not patient centered friendly. It's the worst system I've ever worked on in my life.
Speaker 3: And the only thing that we digitalize that my work, which I like because we do old fashion paper charting still because it's mental health and they want.
Speaker 2: To secure the records, not because they care, but but that's good still. But the only thing that that they have.
Speaker 3: That's digital, which I do agree with is the mar because then you can scan them at but that it's actually nice to be able to paper chart.
Speaker 4: Well, you are very lucky because they're electronic charting system that's all standard that most MOOST facilities have gone to is literally the worst one I have ever worked on in my life. I and and like most places went to it. And why because it's kind of like the conglomerate that owns all the news channels and stuff. This giant conglomerate owns this particular software and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, well you use something else, Oh, your.
Speaker 4: Facility must be subpar. Then if you don't, you know, use what we use. And so everybody's switching to this and it is the most horrific system. And it takes complete and total focus away from the patient because you have pages and pages and pages and pages and drop down boxes where you gotta scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll and find something similar to what the patient said. It's set up like just absolute sharbage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done it in the hospitals.
Speaker 3: This one is different just because we take care of military people, so they don't want to have access, right.
Speaker 4: And thank god, thank god for paper charting. I would still rather payper chart any day of the week than do electronic charting. It's just stupid. And so not only are you traumatized by going to the doctor, they don't listen, the nurse doesn't listen, the doctor doesn't listen. Could you literally they only have a five minute appointment because they had to cram so many new patients into this schedule every day. But add to that any kind of dissenting opinion on any kind of social media, so the bots come after you, or you know, internet troll farm people whatever, or if there is a quote scientist or idol that they put forward, like during COVID where I'm not going to say the guy's name, but he was put forth as this doctor and he was all about vaccines and all of this stuff. And then of course you go back and look at other clips and it's like I don't believe in this, blah blah blah. But he's the head of a hospital now, so they're getting shit tons of money. So you question somebody like that, and then all of these people literally come out you And what did they do. They'd label you anti vaxer, anti science, anti this, anti that, anything that they can do to build up that public persona and put you under that label, which furthers their ability to take away your autonomy later and put you under a state designy right, because you're crazy because look away, you're spouting on social media. So doing all these things definitely severs our discernment, weakends our convictions because a lot of people will fold rather than stand on principle or business. We saw that of course during the pandemic. Avoid their calling. You know, if you had a strong conviction or calling that you're supposed to be speaking out against X, Y or Z, that goes out the window to and you're moral choices go out the window unless you stand on your convictions on and so if God speaks to you, if he tells you something, if you have a gut instinct something is not right, stand on your business, stand on your principle, because if you don't and you weaken, they see that weakness and they're going to exploit that, and then that's going to be all downhill from there. And so don't let them take over not only your bodily autonomy, autonomy, but your spiritual autonomy, your individualism, all of that stuff. Don't let them do that.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 4: Psychological harm effects behavior, which we all know, and spiritual harm affects meaning. So protect yourself spiritually. Like the burst that you put up there from Ezekiel with it Ezekiel, Yeah, I think it was Ezekiel. But those things are important because when you fail your weakest, that's when you are supposed to accept God the most and pray the most, because he will restore that. He's going to restore faith in himself. And he does not allow for heart of fear. He doesn't instill you with fear. We do that to ourselves, or we let other people instill us with fear because He didn't make us.
Speaker 3: That way, Zekiel thirty six, twenty six.
Speaker 2: Guys, what I thought it was.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 4: Just think about what you're doing, use some common sense, use some discernment in all situations, because a human without agency still lives, but no longer feels alive to themselves to their purpose or to their spiritual voice. So just make sure that paying attention to the evil and sorcery going.
Speaker 3: On, or nurses or caregivers or whoever, like anybody that does patient care. I think this has been taken out of that as well. And the best example I can give is I had a patient fall and right after the fall he wasn't quite right. The old nurse and me said it would have been easy to put him right back to bed, you know, but I said, no, I want, I want, And the tech was pissed because I said, I want you to bring him out here. And she kind of thought I was overreacting because he wasn't hurt on the outside.
Speaker 2: He really wasn't, but.
Speaker 3: I just had that feeling right like and when you're an old nurse, you know what that means, like it yep, we do. And I said, I just don't trust it. I would like to monitor in for a minute, so if you can, please please help me.
Speaker 2: And she did.
Speaker 3: She wasn't mad, but she was a little and I said, okay, And then I'm telling you the minute she put him out there, maybe four minutes passed by, he coded and I knew I didn't know, and she looked at me and she goes, how did you know that was going to happen? And I said, sometimes when you're a nurse or in this field, you need to listen because you know, if I'd put him back to bed, I know I would have seen it. He only respiratory coded, he only resptory coded. He didn't hart code.
Speaker 2: So he still looked.
Speaker 5: Normal though, and he would have laid in there to when right.
Speaker 3: You know, even at the fifteen minute checks, he's gonna look pink, he's gonna look okay. He wasn't breathing, you know, and he didn't respond to sternal rubbing. I had a call nine to one one like he was a full code. You know, we don't have all the stuff there because it sucks because we're psych hospital.
Speaker 2: But anyway, they won't let us run the code. I know, then they treat you stupid because they're like, well do the call.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't I have ACLS stuff here, bro, like get your ass here now, but like it's it's we do BLS and that's fine. But you know, at the end of the day he was okay, and maybe you know, you just need to listen, Like I don't care. I guess if it's even nursing or whatever your regular life, that is that connection.
Speaker 4: Right, And that's what we talked about on the previous show that we did, where it's not a gut instinct. That is literally God and his divine intervention trying to get you a message to be like look out for that same as if like putting putting, you know, like don't go there, like giving you the willies, things like that, listen to those things because that's him trying to save you from stuff.
Speaker 2: And so it could be anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be just a personal life or your finances or if you listen a lot of times things, you know. I've even had weird, little dumb stuff where somebody texted me like, oh, I saw you're going to be on this podcast tomorrow, and I actually forgot, like and and and she saved my ass.
Speaker 2: Like if she hadn't.
Speaker 3: Listened to that, like you know, I would have totally forgot. And I guess it's not the end of the world, but like that's I don't like to do that, you know what I mean. I'm not a no show type of lady. Like that's not not for me, so you know, and everybody's important, so their time is important. Stuff like that, And so I'm just saying like sometimes the dumbest thing like that's not a big big deal, like the world would have continued spinning, like goodness, he would have probably rescheduled. But you know, it was this little thing that told this lady clear in Australia shout out.
Speaker 5: Miss Stella if you're watching, you know, she she sent me that.
Speaker 3: She goes, I don't know why I'm supposed to text you this, but but it just I just saw that, and I just thought of you, and I hadn't said hi in a while, and you know, good and I was like hey, and and I thought, oh my gosh, I do have that tomorrow. And it was just a really busy time, you know, and it was an amazing podcast. I think it was actually a little kiss met that she she did that for me because it was really important.
Speaker 4: And you know, that's like God's conduit using her as a messenger to get the message to you, because whatever you spoke about at that time was supposed to be spoken about, because that was supposed to reach the ears that needed to hear it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and timing changes everything, Like maybe I would have done the same thing a week later, and it wouldn't have mattered as.
Speaker 4: Much, right, A hundred percent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ye, But I do know that I've saved many a lives just trusting literally in that whole thing because I just knew. And people used to call me Heidi Koborki and they made fun of me all the time at the hospital when I work there. All the time they were like, you like know when people are.
Speaker 5: Going to die, and and I kind of would like it kind of sucked, you know, but.
Speaker 2: They were always like, how did you know? Like I'd just be hanging around in there be like you're good.
Speaker 3: I'm sure my patients thought I was a psycho. And some people are like, oh, you're bringing bad news. That's a you're speaking death over my life or whatever, and I'm like, no, I'm not, no, no, Well, and.
Speaker 4: It's it's no different than the cats that know that.
Speaker 5: The cats do know. Those cats, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: That's because cats are highly intuitive and.
Speaker 3: Go in those old people's room that they normally don't go into, the ones that don't feed them or we always knew, you're right, they'll go sit on their chest.
Speaker 4: So do people get the same thing absolutely, And it's one of those things because that's that's another god given ability because it's that intuitive conduit.
Speaker 3: That in the don't block it, it really does work clear across the world or like hey check your bank account, or hey did you pay that light build a day? Like dumb shit, Like sometimes it's stupid, sometimes it's not.
Speaker 4: Right, And I'm all about those kind of things. And that's like like anytime somebody pops into my head that I'm whatever, like, I immediately text him because I'm like, oh yeah, okay, like whatever, I'm supposed to him on my mind for a reason, So okay, gotcha.
Speaker 5: Yep, I agree, And and sometimes it's really your last chance.
Speaker 3: Like honestly, I always tell people like, don't ignore that, because I did ignore it once and and it sucks because it's a really crappy story because I was actually doing something good. I was actually cleaning my brother's carpets and I really wanted to help him and have it done for him before he got home.
Speaker 2: I wanted to surprise him.
Speaker 3: And my dad called and I thought, oh my gosh, not my dad, because like I got this gift.
Speaker 5: Of the gab from somebody. It was him, and I thought, Oh, I can't do this right now.
Speaker 3: I can't do three hours on the phone right now because this machine is loud, and I have to I have to be done, you know, right, my dad died.
Speaker 2: My dad died that day.
Speaker 3: That sucks, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I always.
Speaker 3: Answered his phone calls and I just didn't. You just never know, guys, you gotta you really do need to listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent. I'm a big believer in that. And so did the Bible have it wrong when they were talking about medical malfeasance? No, they weren't right. And so, like I said, it was talked about in two different places in the Bible. And so it's it's sorcery or causing harm or evil deeds or whatever to other people. And so they have integrated that into our healthcare system, which is not healthcare. I call it hell h L L the care. That's what it is. It's hell th the hell care, that's what it is. So it's not care by any means, way, shape, or form. It's it's not set up for the patient by any means anymore. And it's about money, and it's about control, and it's about power, and it's about causing you more harm and putting you in a more weakened state, because when you're weak, you're easily controlled. So yeah, you some discernment, use some use some intelligence, and if they tell you one thing, look it up, look up other options, things like that for yourself, you know. Don't just take them at their work, because that's why they're called practitioners, because they practice for a reason.
Speaker 2: Well, and they might be tired, and they might have had a shit day.
Speaker 3: And if you're last on a surgery list and it goes over an hour late, cancel. That's good fucking advice. I second that, So Max more than ninety minutes late, get out of there.
Speaker 4: A hundred So beautiful darling, thank you for hanging out with me today. I know it's a longer show than normal, but.
Speaker 2: Well that was my fault.
Speaker 4: People will be like, oh, I think.
Speaker 2: I know now, So.
Speaker 4: Next time we're gonna dive deeper into the pharmaciea aspect of things. Lovely, beautiful, Miss Heidi, Bestie, Wessy, where can they find you at?
Speaker 2: Young lady?
Speaker 3: Wonderful? Thank you so much, Miss Janet. Thank you for letting me rant on my little tangents that I threw in there because you know same and we've educated you from everything from your brain to your vagina and your other parts today. So I think we've done our due diligence here and I appreciate.
Speaker 2: It so much.
Speaker 3: You can find me everywhere podcasts are served Unfiltered Rice Podcast.
Speaker 2: I am everywhere.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I have Unfiltered Rice podcast dot com where you can go there and it will link you directly to the show. You can also find me on YouTube much less, once a week, not twice a week, because yeah, it's you too, and my favorite place and hopefully you're watching this. There are for my supporters and that is on my Patreon Unfiltered Rise and you're not gonna want to miss it because Janna and I deep dive this stuff.
Speaker 2: This is no joke.
Speaker 3: This is buckle in barn Burner time. So we will bring you the knowledge and it's free. Like we went to school a whole bunch of years for this, and I have twenty six years under my belt. I know Janet has way more than.
Speaker 2: That, and it's just older than you, but we have like we're trying. We're trying, right, we haven't given up.
Speaker 5: We you know, we are practitioners in a different way. And there's some of us.
Speaker 3: And that's why I always say those dual snakes represent two different sides of things. There's some of us that believe in the real, holistic and medical and all of it.
Speaker 5: And we're not anti vaxxers. I just don't want mRNA and my body.
Speaker 2: And all this stuff.
Speaker 5: Right Like, we will tell you how it is, and then you can take that knowledge and go check it out and.
Speaker 2: Mine for yourself.
Speaker 4: We're giving you informed consent, informed knowledge so that you can make informed consent.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Yep, you can be just like us and you can have a non compliant on your red medical right exactly.
Speaker 2: It is all through mine and you can find doctors.
Speaker 3: There's still a way out there, yes, because I'll tell you guys, my doctor, my actual family care doctor, he is probably the most kind, listening, wonderful person.
Speaker 5: And guess what, he's even a Mormon and he's still that way.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's a.
Speaker 4: Rare thing if you find one that that does that way, that's willing to listen, willing to hear you out, and not just automatically throw pills at you, but be like, hmm, wonder what's causing that you know and wants to investigate further instead of oh, well it must be you know, here's a symptoms, here's for symptom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, this is and he'll he actually listened to me when the job happened. He saved my life, I believe, because I don't think I would have made it through that, okay. And he said to me, I've not given hardly any exemptions because I so believe in this. But I know one thing about you. When you tell me something, even if you seem like a looney tune like every time you're right, He's like, I just yeah, you know yourself clearly right.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing is is always standing on your individuality and listening to that little voice inside of you that knows, that knows how you feel, that that has that instinct that something is off, something is wrong, whatever. Stand on your business and don't let them be like, oh couldn't possibly crazy, lady, Yeah crazy. Same thing like I had my back surgery done. I had a bone stimulator implant put in my back and whatever, and they're like supposed to take that stimulator out in six months and they put it in on the right side. It moved to the left side and they're like, that's not possible, and I'm like, bet me, because I feel it.
Speaker 2: I know it's there. I know it moved.
Speaker 4: Those aren't supposed to move, and I'm like, I don't care if it was supposed to move.
Speaker 2: It did. I don't know what to tell you. Yeah, it's fair.
Speaker 4: He did listen to me and it did move. And he said, I don't even know how you knew that, and I'm like, I could just tell. I mean, I couldn't feel it feel it with my hand, but you put inside my body and I'm like, that is on the total opposite side of where they put that at as Letely.
Speaker 3: That's part of a message from God, Like I've really I got that with my cancer. I got that with that old guy.
Speaker 2: My son saved a lady at Zupas because of it.
Speaker 3: He was scared because she didn't come out of the bathroom after too long, and he notices things like that just like I do. Right, he broke down the door shout out my son. He had Narcan on him because he is my son, and that seventeen year old boye saved this lady's life right before Christmas.
Speaker 4: Like listening, Yeah, those are those are things that are so important and that is like special discernment that God gives you, and that special ability to be observant of your surroundings and things around you and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's God given my diagnosis. It's OCD, but that's the new terminology. That's what it says.
Speaker 4: But that is literally what keeps you an individual is being open and receiving those things and using those abilities that we're given instead of knowing those or or numbing them or taking them completely away being heavily medicated.
Speaker 2: So yes, and that was my footstool, just saying.
Speaker 4: Yes, but floss on.
Speaker 2: I know for this, but.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and Janet, make sure to tell everybody where they can find your amazing work as well.
Speaker 4: You can find deplorer Nation podcasts on every podcast platform, or if you want to watch the videos, you can watch them on Spotify or on Rumble. You can find me at Deplorable Jana on Instagram or on Twitter at no Janet Kate. Now and if you like Christian music, just put out a new album a couple of days ago. It is a Christian soul album. So go follow Anchor and Flame on Spotify, YouTube, anywhere you listen to music Apple and it's and with the ann Amper Sam signed.
Speaker 2: So go check that out.
Speaker 4: Like ship scare, Like, subscribe, share a comment, download, blah blah blah blah blah for me and for the beautiful, lovely mess Heidie. We will catch you next time and thank you so much for tuning in to another episode.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.