Speaker 1: Here with a notorious Ethan Levins. You've been super viral this week. I think we're not very now. I think we'll get this out the next couple of days. It's because you've just blown up all over Twitter of people extremely mad at you and other people not mad at you.
Speaker 2: I think you've gained a lot.
Speaker 1: Of followers because I've actually seen a lot of your videos. I think maybe on Instagram like fed through, but I wasn't like following you, and after this, now I'm following you. Or we set this interview up so it's like the stress and as fact, if they say like when they try to ban you, sometimes it blows you up bigger. So do you want to get into what everyone's mad at you about?
Speaker 3: Or uh yeah, I mean it's been a chaotic past few days. You know this started a few days ago. All I did was posed to TikTok I saw on Israeli TV. I was watching Israeli TV, so you know you can hate on me for that. And they did a report of an aero defense system. It's it's Raeli, it's operated by the IDEAF. There's no Americans involved. So I said, you know, this will be a funny TikTok. I'm just gonna put it in the chat GPT and say where is this air Force base? And it gave me the coordinates. I put the coordinates into Google Maps, and I screenshoted the Google Maps image on my phone. I made a video and yeah, it didn't even blow up. That viral on TikTok, just a few hundred thousand views, and then on X I wake up the next morning and I've got some of the biggest pro Israel accounts and NAGA accounts, and I'm a conservative, so it was strange just come at me, calling me for treason, a trader, tagging the FBI and stuff. And one of my biggest problems is I misspoke in the video and I said it's a patriot system. On the screen, it says aerosystem. I actually screenshoted the images of the system from the Israeli correspondent who posted it on his X. He now deleted it, but I got the screenshots of it. It says aero defense system. It says the air Force base. But I've had my little brother in high school get death threats, his girlfriend get death threats, and my parents get death threats.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They came over here today and we just talked about it. So they're fine with it.
Speaker 2: But it was that's great, but it sucks to be an infection family though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about their both Like shit, when people go have your appunentally and it sucks they do this. But we can see, you know, we'll probably get into the can Lebanon and stuff. How they go out target people's families. Were talked about that earlier. It's like it's it is scary because you can see how evil these people are there after you are, how they happily they have a same blood loss. They actually want us dad, you know, it's triggered to do it in the US, but it's these threats are real. They want to kill us. We do need to take this stuff into consideration. So it does get a little scary. And especially you said you're pretty young, right, so it's only twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this stuff is I started this a year ago and here we are to where oops lost the camra. Oops, I'm running on a twenty fifteen MacBook. You know, got low funding over here. But yeah, I started this like a year ago and now apparently I'm expecting a knock on my door, So that would be fun. It'd be a nice TikTok video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean when we advise of the FBI do come by, so it's I know, I would over.
Speaker 2: Talk to him.
Speaker 1: Thirty people literally calling you out for treason, and it was Israel you.
Speaker 2: Were talking about.
Speaker 1: There's no the old American soldiers are there are to help them run missile programs for Israel. They won't allow US soldiers in Israel for any other purpose. All over the Middle East they do, but Israel doesn't. Israel is not our way. Didn't you talk about their nuclear system too, something they claim they don't have. Yes, they already have the skilled uranium from US and nuclear triggers, and yes.
Speaker 3: I actually made another video of this, and it was after the first video went viral and everybody posted me. I said, I'm just making another. So I was able to find a very strange Israeli nuclear site. You know, it's where they enrich their uranium, it's where they produced the atomic bomb. And I saw there was an air Force base right beside it, and it happened to be the same one I made my video about. And this happened to also be the same Air Force base that houses the F fifteen and F sixteen fighter jets, and these are their nuclear capable fighter jets that carry the Popeye cruise missile. So I started putting the dots together, and then I went on the Israeli underground digging website. Like here in America, if you dig underground, you have to call and they tell you if there's wires underground, where to dig and not to dig. So I did that for the Israeli one, and in the nuclear site, I can't pronounce the word, for about a two hundred three hundred yard behind it, it was a red line that said you cannot dig under this, you cannot do anything to this ground. So I looked at it and I said, that's probably the underground stuff that we can't see because it's a red rectangle that you're not allowed to dig under on the Israeli site. So I made a video about that as well. Same thing. People called me for trees and traitorous and like you were pointing out, you know about this. They literally stole our secrets. They stole our secrets, sold a lot of sold a a lot of secrets for the Soviets, the Chinese. They actively all the way back in the fifties and sixties were against us. So if there's anything about being a trader in trees, and it would be whoever allowed that to go through, whoever isn't actively calling for that stuff. They've cheated their way, stolen their way through everything, whether it's the land, the programs, they're all their military equipment. It's just ours. We give it to them. I don't think we sell it to him at this point. We give them a lump son of money and they just we just hand it away. It's it's pathetic. And my Senator Lindsey Graham is the biggest pro Israel shill of all. He was on TV the other day saying that he's going to go back to South Carolina and tell the sons and daughters to go fight, to go fight in the Middle East, Like that's me.
Speaker 2: Lenby.
Speaker 1: Graham is literally probably the worst guy. He looks like this ghoulish demon. He gets like all excited with bloodlust. He's just such a sick He cares way more for Israel than North Carolina. Is very apparent. Yes, same the guy South Carolina. We don't know the difference out here, sorry, nor South Carolina. Okay, don't I've been to North Carolina. I don't know if I've been to South Carolina. North Carolina is though.
Speaker 3: You know Lindsey Graham, he got a rumor that he so he's got a little system in place in Charleston with some boys. So about every year he goes and makes a visit down to Charleston, and there's a rumor that he's gay, and the rumor comes out, Yeah, I know around Tiende. He's not married, he's a bachelor, apparently never had a girlfriend. And you know, he's a millionaire senator from the South. You can find somebody. And there's a lot of male prostitutes that come out in the Charleston area about every year around the same time, and they go that Lindsey Graham guy, he booked me, and they describe this is a little graphic, I'll keep it family friendly, but they describe his behind in the same way. They describe it as lady bugs because of his moles, and each one describes it the same exact way. And they're all male, so he's hidden it pretty well.
Speaker 1: But this is I'm almost certain it's true, and I have a feeling Israel probably gives them some little boys or something, which is why he's so enthusiastic the way he writes up with Israel. I mean, I see, I'm pretty impressed with with your Your generation gets hated on a lot.
Speaker 2: But you guys seem really educated with Paul It.
Speaker 1: I mean obviously on everyone, but there's been several young guys I've spoken to like you that are super educated on Israel.
Speaker 2: That is Israel.
Speaker 1: You do lots of work on Ukraine, Russia, just you know, in depth knowledge. So I have a pressure generation. But yeah, you're constantly hated on for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get it. We get a lot of crap, a lot of it well, because we're just told we're too young. I had a phone call with my dad today and you know, I love him to death, but he's still a little hard to get around on the subject. And he told me, he said, you you just don't understand. You haven't gone through it. He's talking about the Iraq War. You haven't gone through it. You just don't understand. And you know, that's that's what we face, gen Z, That's what we face all the time, is that we're too young. We don't understand it. We'll learn the future all of this stuff, and I guess you're not taking seriously until you're in your late twenties, mid twenties. And that's also why I grow a beer to try to look a little older, because it comes awful of.
Speaker 1: You know, I know you're so young, but having very impressive. There's been a couple other guys they do or not. A couple other guys they're they're on your age, that are extremely impressive with their knowledge, their politics. They're fighting against the system. It's I think it's going to take time to uncouple it. But I think over the next twenty years, if if we have that long, you know, because they seem to like not care. Yeah, you know, I think we're we're going to win because your generation is not going back. And I'm glad that you and your dad are able to still talk and be friends. Some people will like liule parents and family over politics, and that's just insane to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's really bad, especially being from the South in you know, the Protestant Christian Zionist area. You know, it's it's pretty brutal. I'm against everyone. Everyone's against me. It's one out of fifty people here. A lot of the kids in the youth are a little more up to tune with it, thanks for social media. And you know they've sent me like your clubs before and they're like, you know, is this true? Do you know this guy? And I'm like, well, I didn't, Now I know you in this all it's pretty cool, but yeah, I know, and your your stuff and Nick fuentas the stuff. It kind of was the trailblazing of this stuff to or Pete. You just had to begin to question it. And once you know it was able to push mainstream, it becomes an accepted idea and definitely my generation coming up to it to where it is mainstream. It is a legitimate viewpoint that's not canceled anymore. And that is the biggest part of this, where you can hold this viewpoint of being anti Israel entirely, not even a small speck of well they do this, they do no. It is a horrific satanic regime that kills children the majority of the deaths. Since October seventh, the majority of the deaths are women and children. Eighty two percent are at civilian That's never happened before in war in Russia Ukraine, where they farp on the media, it has the lowest civilian to soldier death rate of all time, and then the Israeli shatter the record with the highest.
Speaker 1: So thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 4: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace.
Speaker 2: Use arms List.
Speaker 4: To buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics, and more. Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees, be a part of the arms list community for just six ninety nine a month. Come and get what they want to take right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know how these people don't see it. I guess they're just two in doctrine with too many movies the church, and we can look at it with their own eyes and just see this as evil, just sick, disgusted. I was anti Israel before October seventh, but it just went went extreme after that. I knew they were bad. I knew the control over America, but I saw they had more control than I thought. They were worse than I thought. And the things that the epting vials, which this war's got to stop talking about shows how much these people, not just Israel, these you know, the banking elite like in America, they can they control our politicians is like complete control like that. You can see like Lindsey Graham Trump, the way these guys talk about them and people yell at me and stuff, being like you portrayed Maga. It's like, no Maga portrayed us. He ran on no more New Wars. This is not what he ran on. He used to be Mark Levine and Ben Shapiro were his enemies. Now he's sending tweets out like worshiping Mark Levine.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing, it's really pitiful.
Speaker 3: And you saw that tweet Trump put out like a five paragraph essay about Mark Levin, and it's just it's getting so obvious. It's getting obvious that he called Trump and said they're hurting my feelings. The pro Israel crowd is getting anthetic.
Speaker 1: It's just getting They're crashing around and just getting destroyed. Deever, thely winning the information war, but they have all the power still, which is a little frustrating. That's why the thing is gonna take like twenty years and needs to turned so toxic that no one could get elected, but then you might get people lying and switching.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be a tough fight all the power they have. But I have hope.
Speaker 1: You know, some people are black pills think we can't win. I have hope talking when I started talking to the younger generation, you know, I'm still around young people all the time, and I realized, oh, you guys are like you guys aren't having this shit.
Speaker 2: And then once you see it, you don't unsee it, you don't forgive it.
Speaker 1: And guys like EO Vaughn, who have had massive respect for I don't know if he saw he was talking about how it just fills you know, satanic and THEO is clearly a guy speaking from the heart. People will get mad at him, but it's a hard guy to get mad out because you can see he's just speaking what comes emotional to him when he sees this, and people like him are seeing it. You know, I wish guys like Joe Rogan would do more. I'm in friends with him for years. It's not going to over bash him, but I wish you'd speak up a little more. But the shift is happening for me. I've only been speaking up on this, you know, maybe three years, and I've seen an insane shift since then, Guys like Nick Fuentes over ten years when speaking up, you know, which is mad respect to him? You know, a month or so ago we have to fight. I'm so glad we were to patch it up because a guy that's dedicated to his life, even we disagree on something, dedicated his life to waking things up. Now he's having this mass success. Tucker Carlson, Candice Owens. You know, I don't even agree with any of anyone on everything, but all these people are doing the right work, guys like yourself, for the young generation.
Speaker 2: It's it's great.
Speaker 1: And you cover a lot of things, not just not just the Israel or we've talked.
Speaker 2: About Lebanon a little bit.
Speaker 1: We actually should go a little bit into Russia and Ukraine because you've got a lot of research on that and I've actually haven't done near as much as I should have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's man, The Russia Ukraine one goes a long way. I have a lot of love for Lebanon. You touched that. I've been Elebanon twice. Beautiful people, largest Christian population by percentage, and of course the Israelies target them the most, but we can touch a little bit on Ukraine Russia. Man, this it gets through the corner.
Speaker 1: First, go back to Lebanon, because this is something I've talked about a little bit my show, but I've neglected it for the Israel one because I think you have more control of our country and stuff. But really I started realizing, oh, it's kind of the same people. When you realize Thelenski he's one of God's chosen people. He's tied in with Israel, and just the amount of money we've given them, the amount of people that have died over there is insane.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's atrocious. It's a war that never to happen. And you know, I don't blame that on Trump. This is a war with Ukraine and Russia that I don't want to get like to the Democrat Republican politics, but it really does fully fall on the Democrats. And I don't want to sound like a Republican talking head, but it really does. Whether it was Obama in twenty fourteen pushed the made On Revolution which the Ukrainian government was overthrown, or in twenty twenty two, a month before the war started, Kamala Harris at a NATO conference says that the door is open for Ukrainian NATO membership. They've been egging this on forever because they wanted to put Russia into a weak spot. And on the other side, if we want to get a little in depth about some of the stuff with Ukraine and Zelenski, Zelenski is one of the chosen people. And also there are conscriptions, there's drafts, there's forced conscription. They put people in vans in Ukraine to fight. And there's one group. I didn't know this until the other day. There's one group of people that are exempt from the mandatory conscription and it's Orthodox Jews in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: And that only people.
Speaker 3: Blows my mind. That is a true thing. And they have parties and they throw in the streets. It's it's absurd.
Speaker 1: And this is a video parties and stuff, and like areas are supposed to be Jewish only zones, Like I was wondering if that's true. I think it is, though right it looked the videos look legit. You know, it's hard knowing so much you if you're getting right information or not. But it look like they have these Jewish only zones and Lensky said he wants to.
Speaker 2: Make it a large Israel, right. I think that's a real WHOA.
Speaker 3: Said that after a month it started.
Speaker 2: That's that's one I argue that kill a bunch of the white men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: You know, I wouldn't say it's more so cool white men. I mean they're just all white. They're sloths. I mean there's not a lot. I don't know if you can find a million black guys in Ukraine to throw on the front lines. But at the same point in time, there's always the deeper agenda in which these are strong people, the slough people, the Orthodox Christians. They are strong people, and all of a sudden we've lost possibly millions of them. And Zelensky is signing drone deals, air defense deals with Israel. In particular, he's supporting the settlements. You know, these the Ukrainians just sent down drone teams to Israel to help them shoot down the drones. It's a connection that's really getting a little ridiculous. And they've chosen their Ukraine's chosen their.
Speaker 2: I know they talk.
Speaker 1: I can't read the details, unfortunately, because I read so much stuffhen I was going through the fteen files he gets overwhelming. But they were kind of like mocking Zelenski. It's like a dumb puppet actor like these they have control, but talking about how dumb he is and how it's perfect because he's just.
Speaker 2: Like a retard.
Speaker 1: And also they're talking about like overthrowing the government like they were involved in that too, along with Soros.
Speaker 2: It's like, ye see, the shit's all conde yeap.
Speaker 3: In twenty fourteen, I read those files because everybody was upset. They were looking for Pootin hard in him. I read the files. Back in twenty fourteen, when the overthrow happened, Epstein was talking about it. He said there'll be great opportunities and he was messaging Adam Rothschild about that. So those are definitely Epstein and the Rothschilds are the two best people to talk about opportunities in Ukraine. That said, post upheaval, the overthrow, post overthrow, that is what Zelensky was talking about. And in twenty nine are Epstein. And in twenty nineteen, a month before Zelensky's inauguration as president, Epstein was messaging somebody and said he's meeting with Zelensky, what is that about? And then we could go back to the early twenty tens. I believe it was twenty eleven to where there were messages again from Epstein talking about trying to overthrow Putin, talking about people he knows in the State Duma, which is like their parliament, their congress, that could be a replacement. So Epstein was trying to handpick a replacement in Russia to overthrow Putin. And also in twenty fourteen, after the overthrow, the Russians decided to ban the adoption of Russian children to America at perfect timing whenever Epstein got his hands on Ukraine. In twenty fourteen, the Russians decide that children are not going to be adopted to the US. It's mind blowing how this stuff is not reported because they they want Putin and Russia to be just the absolute enemy to everybody. Look, major Christian population. He's a strong Orthodox Christian and we were throwing NATO on his doorstep with the Rothschilds and Epstein. His duty is to protect the Russians and he's doing that.
Speaker 2: Mhm mm hm.
Speaker 3: Yes, mm hmm yep mhm h since twenty twenty two. And it's pitiful. This should be over the Ukrainians. They're just Zelenski is being he's a puppet. He's been ordered to fight till the last Ukrainian. That's said by the Defense Secretary of Ukraine a few years ago. This is what they're ready to do. They're ready to fight. As he said again in that same speech, they're ready to fight down to the last Ukrainian with shovels, because that's what they're being told to do. And there's many peace deals out there. There's some peace deals that arguably are good for Ukraine and bad for Russia, and Russia's offering them. And I look at this and I don't think Russia should propose these because they're bad for them, and then the Ukrainians reject them. But the biggest thing about Russia, and they do have some higher up Jews. They have a pretty good Jewish population. But the thing about Putin is he has oligarchs. He has a big time billionaires around him. But his biggest deal is when he came into office, he took control over them. And he is staunchly a pro two state solution guy. He's condemned the gaz of genocide multiple times, and now he's going up against the rothschild Epstein coalition in Ukraine that is being backed by forty plus countries. So, and he's a good supporter of Iran, he's a good supporter of the right people in the Middle East. He's not He does not advance the Israeli interests whatsoever. And there are higher up Jews in Russia. But I feel like it's I'm not a proponent of its every Jew in the world. I'm not a proponent of that. Yeah, some people are. There's some of those people out there, and I could see why they say it. You know, they give us, they give us a lot of material.
Speaker 1: But I do think it's too many of them. But they don't think it's all of them. But he's not there to blame all of them. It's higher percentage. Do work the other back. He's a Burton who mentioned NATO earlier. People don't know listening to this. That would mean that Russia could come in and put new not Russia America, NATO could come and put like nukes and stuff right on Russian's border in Ukraine. So imagine if Russia made a deal with Mexico and they wanted to come in and put like nukes like in Tijuana or something.
Speaker 2: We'd be like, absolutely, it happened to crisis.
Speaker 3: It already happened, and we almost had a we almost had a nuclear war over that. And then we want to do the same thing to Ukraine. And you know, there was a buffer after you know, the Cold War. There was the Warsaw Pacts, which were the communist I'm not pro communists, there were the communist states, you know, East Germany, Poland Hungary, all of those. That was the buffer from the Soviet Union in NATO. And then post Cold War, when the Americans in the West won the Cold War and the Soviet Union split up, the newly founded Russian Federation had to do the same strategy. So they had buffers with Belarus and with Ukraine. Because every time in history when Russia's been invaded, whether it's Napoleon Hitler or World War One, they come through Ukraine because it's flat it's the flatlands that can't go through Finland. They can't do any of that. So the Russians have always said Belarus and Ukraine are neutral countries. And people have this argument that Ukraine was a Russian puppet. Well, Russia condemned the Iraq invasion Ukraine sent troops to Ukraine and Afghanistan with the Americans, so they were not a puppet of Russia. They were a neutral country that had the Ukrainian interests at mine and they no longer have that. And Russia just wants a buffer. They want to be left alone. They don't attack anybody, they don't invade anybody. They want to be well twenty twenty two, but they want to be left alone. And look at Belarus. Belarus did not have any atomic weapons, any Rushanik ballistic missiles until this year. They did not want to be in this conflict. And a lot of people that follow me are leftist and they get a little shocked at my viewpoint on this. But I don't want to have a nuclear war with Russia. Nobody wins that. So if we just don't provoke Russia, I think that's a win for the whole world in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I agree, and the whole left right thing.
Speaker 1: Like I was, I would considered myself right with the MAGA, you know, some pro free speech, anti war, and I watched how the Democrats they used to pi anti war.
Speaker 2: Then the became pro war for Ukraine.
Speaker 1: But then after October seventh, the Democrat the Republicans just switched again.
Speaker 2: So he shows this whole.
Speaker 1: Left right paradigm is almost pointless and stupid. I guess I leaned right, but it's like every issue, we should look at it differently, like, yeah, I was unsure if you were left Right's what's funny, because it's kind of hard to tell by your videos. You don't talk about the politici sad with that much, just more than anti war. But that's that's literally what Maga ran on Trump Bosso said he was in the Ukraine War on the first day of his presidency, didn't he.
Speaker 3: Yep, he was the pro peace ticket. And that's what I tell a lot of my foreign friends in the Middle East and in Europe. How did you vote for this? Well, we voted for him because he said he was anti war, pro piece ticket, bring the troops home. That's why he won. That's exactly why he won. And you know, I'll give him a little bit of credit.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, there's no cease firing Gaza. People die every day, but at least that has been limited. I'll give him a little bit of credit for that. You know, obviously he supported that.
Speaker 2: The lottering them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's a little better, but they still are terrific. The hard fire, what they're doing, and just it's just then the stuff in the West Bank too, which is not where her moss was, how they're going and just killing kids, running them over.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just sick. I think people just refuse to look at it that are pro Israel.
Speaker 1: They just like they'll say it's like fakes or prop again, or if they do, there's thousands of videos of it. Just back to go back to Russia and finish before he finished and switch over again, like how do you see this war ending and win? Because it's just hard seeing Russia losing. I feel like they can't lose. This seems like it's going to kind of hit a stalemate and Russia's probably, in my opinion, they're probably going to get what they initially are mostly they initially set out for.
Speaker 3: Yes. So back in twenty twenty two, this started February of twenty twenty two, and one week endo this conflict, there was a meeting in Istanbul, Turkey, between the Russians and the Ukrainians and a peace deal was laid out, a perfect peace deal. It said no NATO for Ukraine and the Russians get the four regions on the eastern half. They're ethnically Russian, by the way. And these people in twenty fourteen, when the government was overthrown, these people in these regions declared their independence and they've been fighting a civil war for eight years. So this didn't start in twenty twenty two, the same way that an Israel didn't start on twenty twenty three. This goes back, but they don't tell you this. So these people have been fighting a war since twenty fourteen against the Ukrainians because they're ethnically Russian. When the Soviet Union broke up, the borders were drawn poorly, they really were. So in March of twenty twenty two, a week after the started, there was a peace deal that quite honestly is the same peace deal that we're getting today and were four years later with millions dead. And this all happened because the Lenskip approved that twenty two but Boris Johnson and Joe Biden. Boris Johnson flew to Istanbul, and Joe Biden called Zelenski and they told him, be brave. We're gonna give you everything you need. Don't sign the piece steel. You're gonna win. And here we are and we're in the same situation. Uh. All the Russians, I know, I know a lot of Russians, and they're a little more, very optimistic. They I know this one guy, he says this will end with the siege of Kiev. He's thinks for Russia is gonna take the whole country and.
Speaker 2: He's to make it all. Damn.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, it's it's we are things could turn into like World War three really easy. People don't realize this. By attacking Iran, things are like up and you know, you get Russia and China are allied with them. They see us looking a little weaker than the world thought, having trouble keeping up with ammunition and shit, it could be the time for them to attack. They even say, China's thinking about taking Taiwan, like now it would be the time to do it, because we're fighting this roar for absolutely no reason. America's looking a little weaker than we thought, and it's just not good.
Speaker 2: All for no reason.
Speaker 1: Of course, hundreds of billions of dollars we spent, you know, maybe millions of potentially millions of Russian in Ukrainian life. It's just sad and I don't see anything positive, maybe even worse for Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's going to be worst.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to turn into a rump state. The Russians most likely are going to push to make it a landlocked country, and after you do that, Ukraine will never prosper. You have to have a port. So the Russians are looking to do that. They're looking to take the city of Odessa, which is another historic Russian Empire city. And you know, this could go back to the sixteen hundreds to where the Polish Lithuanian Empire had Western Ukraine that wasn't a Ukraine, and the Russian Empire heard eastern Ukraine and the Ukrainian state didn't exist until twenty five years ago. The language is a branch of Russian. So if Putin wanted to drop an a Rushanik, which is the world's strongest non nuclear weapon, on Kiev on on Zelensky's presidential office where he works every day, he's above ground, he's not at a bunker. He could do that and the Ukrainian government could be wiped out in one hour. Right now, he doesn't want to do that. He doesn't want He just doesn't want that. I don't know what Putin wants. I know that this is a show of strength for Russia. They needed to act to show we're not gonna take this anymore. But now we're in. We're in this war. They're in this war, Russia Ukraine.
Speaker 2: It is deadly Russia war. I don't think they're gonna back out. It seems like they're gonna lose it.
Speaker 1: And just all this money lost for nothing, It just seems well, maybe not for nothing. Maybe Israel benefits from it. Yes, And like when trumpfort came in. You might be too young to remember, but there was that huge Russia Gate where they said, you know, he's getting help by Russia. Completely made up faith. So I think that was partially so he couldn't come closer to Putin. I think Trump was partially compromised to you people's first term, but he wasn't nearly as bad. Like something happened in between, maybe a deal was made to when the presidency or something, because it seemed like he did want to do some stuff with Putin. But they made up these fake lie saying that Putin helped them get elected. These Russian asset. So they've made it so it was impossible for us to be alis with Russia. I feel like there's no reason why we couldn't be always with Russia.
Speaker 3: Of course, the biggest thing was the Soviet Union was communist. We were capitalists. The Cold War happened. Well, Russia's not communists anymore. They're significantly smaller, and they are a one of the largest They are the largest Orthodox Christian nations. There's no reason unless we want to yell and zey Putin. He doesn't have elections. He's a dictator. And while we're best friends with Saudi Arabia, who's got a king who's an unelected dictator, and it's double standards. They just need us to have an enemy to point a finger at. That's all it is. They need the military complex to generate weapons on weapons in Ukraine. We are making so much money in Ukraine right now. Whenever it was Biden, we would just give weapons. It was just giving weapons pallets of money. I think around four hundred and fifty billion weirdly in cash. We didn't even give a lot of weaponry. Zelenski's networth went up.
Speaker 2: To the.
Speaker 1: Shocking Yeah, like so much that money missing. I'm for sure. I'm sure we can trust that. Trust Kolensky. He's given them billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: With the corruption schemes. He actually now you'll love this. Around last August there was a major corruption scandal where they broke into his best friend, his former he was a comedian, his former business partners home right, and they broke into it. They found palettes of hundreds of thousands of dollars US dollars, golden toilets, golden toilets, and when they went to arrest the man for uh, you know, money laundering, and it turned they were US dollars. So they came from the US. Guess where he fled to and guess where he's at now Yep, one hundred, Yep. He is an israel right now. He fled to Israel a day before they broke into his house because Zolenski tipped it off. But the country's under martial law. They're under martial law. They won't have an election. There's no more local police, it's all military police. In school.
Speaker 1: You can't have an election where I think it's important to also point out that when we over through the government in twenty fourteen. I believe it was that guy was democratically elected. He was just more for Russia, so he had a hem overthrown. I don't think it was let'sky right away, but he's basically a puppet that was placed in there to do whatever Israel tells him.
Speaker 3: Of course, it was a mix of Israel and NATO. It's all the same thing. NATO supported the bombings, and Libya supported the bombings in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and now Iran. Now we have British French planes that are helped shooting it down. It all drug drags back to you know, the the West in general, and you know, I'm American and you're American. I hate to kind of trash us like that, but it's the truth. I don't like being on this side. I don't like being on the Israeli side. I like the other side a lot better. And I wish we would flip with the Russians or just be neutral, just do what our founding father said. We were created to be neutral in a superpower through trade, location, and population. We don't need to do this stuff, but we do it for reasons that are beyond our pay grade.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't. I couldn't agree more. I mean, I'm more of an more of a staying out of this stuff. But if we were involved, it's like the other side is clearly the better people. These It's this evil we're on And I'm a patriotic American. I love our country. People say like, oh, you're a trader. It's like, no, they're the traders. I'm not a trader our country. These rats have.
Speaker 2: They sold our country out to Israel. They're making this go broke.
Speaker 1: We're like almost forty trillion in debt. We're not able to pay that. We're trying to pass it on to you people. They want to just pass on to your generation. Like, I don't know, we're not going about to solve it.
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just pass pass the debt on Currently, how Trump said he was in trying to make housing more affordable to your generation, and he's like, well, never mind, I want the ore people to keep their wealth in their houses. It's like, I already own a home. Why do I need Why does it really matter if my home goes up or not like it should have. I'd rather be able to get a home than like my home.
Speaker 2: Be worth a little bit more.
Speaker 1: It's like it's fucked up, and these people were just completely clueless, being like, oh, you guys are lazy.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, shit is ridiculously expensive.
Speaker 1: You look at how you know, right, house prices, the economy, the debt, it's we're passing off it should a companies, you guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it's all over the major corporations. I don't want to sound like a comedy, but it really is. It really is the major corporations. We have an olive problem. Whether it's Black Rock, whether it's the AI companies. They're buying up these complexes, buying up houses. I'm not going to go to buy a house if they the houses stay the same they are, Why would I. It's it's stupid at that point. What am I gonna pay eight hundred million dollars for like a house if I want to have kids in a family. It's just insane. The economy is awful. Speaking of gas prices, three dollars eighty nine cents when I filled up today, And it's all because of the war. It's all because of the war, no other reason. When when the war in Ukraine and Russia broke out, its spiked a little bit, but it call them back down. But this is gonna get worse and worse.
Speaker 2: I'll be gonna get a lot worse for you. Yes, and like you said, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I'm a capitalist, you know, anti communist, but unchecked capitalism isn't good.
Speaker 2: But looked at with Theodore Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: He busted up some of these massive corporations back in the day because they got too big and two out of control. So you can be a capitalist and still be like, hey, these guys are completely screwing us. It becomes monopuly, so it's not anti capitalist to be like, these guys are abusing the system, taking advantage of it. Again, black rock gods chosen people. They great things they can They can own so much the stock market they could completely crash our economy, yours cells.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are scary and we're the percent everyone else the top one percent owns the ninety nine percent of everything. And it's sad and I don't have a fix for it. I don't think it'll ever be fixed. Why would they give it up. They're in power, So I think we're just stuck in the spiral of never ending because no one tests the US or economy is the biggest in the world, and they have all the power in the government. They have the biggest military that if things go south, they'll just go overthrow you. If you start developing oil, if you start getting powerful, if your economy grows like China, we're heading into a war over Taiguan because they're worked up over the semiconductors. So what if the Chinese get it. I mean, half of myself here is Chinese. It's cheap, it works. I don't want to die for the oligarchs. Elon Musk and that was a scam. Oh my gosh in the campaign when we thought he was based and all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I felt for the Elon one.
Speaker 1: It's comparizing, you know, if people don't want to admit it, the Trump wins v actually, and you know, I didn't vote for this last election, but the first one I did. I think the first two Elon I thought was like, Base, you realize these guys are full of shit. It sucks.
Speaker 2: It sucks.
Speaker 1: Admit you've been had, but sometimes you have it. Better admit you've ben had them to keep fucking doubling down, being like, no, these guys are on our side. Didn't elon just ban you from Twitter than you were reinstated.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh I never got reinstated. No, they denied the.
Speaker 2: Appeal your account. Yeah, yes so I.
Speaker 3: By the way, the video posted on TikTok, and TikTok is owned by Larry Ellison with the strictest guidelines of all and the videos up. I deleted it, but the videos up in it. It made money and it didn't have a problem. So I always gauge it and I say, I have TikTok allows a video, I'm gonna post it everywhere else. But I only posted and on TikTok, and then I didn't posted on x This is what's crazy. I didn't post this video. It was being posted by other people, and I wake up one morning in my account, which only had like fifteen thousand followers. I didn't post on it a lot. I didn't post this video on it.
Speaker 2: What that's insane. They banned you when you didn't even post the video.
Speaker 3: They banned me for that video because it said like unlawful acts something like that, like hate speech. It was it was like hateful speech and behavior or something like that. And I never posted the video. So this means that they they found me on they found me from the video and they found my account banned. It didn't get an appeel option. I had to go through the website appeal it rejected within like six hours. I created the new account and it is exploded. It's a seventy thousand and it's it's.
Speaker 1: Striss in it fact, when they tried to silence you, will blow you up. You already have a massive Instagram. I saw that's I think that's where I seen your clips said to me before my logr them it's like eighth one thousand over there, which is awesome, congrats, But now your.
Speaker 2: Twitter is blowing up. What did you say seventy eight thousand?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 3: It was at sixty eight thousand as of this morning, and it is absurd because Twitter or x is where everybody kind of connects. So it's always been troublesome for me to kind of grow on there. It's been tough. And now I guess thanks to the thank you to the pro Israeli people for getting me banned, because it has now gotten me here and it's gotten my voice even louder. I had the former spokesperson of Israel retweet and or quote tweet one of my posts say something really nasty to me. But I look at this and I'm like, well, thanks for the exposure. I appreciate and I appreciate that you're not on my side. Man, this is validating me even more because.
Speaker 1: I could help you grow you up on Twitter. Of course, Twitter is important. I think it's where ideas are kind of shape. That's where the battle for ideas are. And then they kind of see provert to Instagram, Facebook. Obviously not everyone, but a lot of the mainstream people. Stuff is being fought out on Twitter, like several months before, and then it kind of seems that that's so it is an important battle and it's there's time for pay Propaganda's we're up against.
Speaker 3: You know what I know, speaking of paid propagandists. I feel like I don't want to confirm it because I'm not the main character of everything. I don't think I'm really that big compared to people. But it was it was, I believe last Friday, at five pm exactly, I'm on the way home from the gym and my mom calls my phone and goes, are you seeing what's happening on X right now? And I'm like, no, I don't you know. This was after I got banned. I'm like, I don't know, I got a small account whatever, And she says she saw ten people post the same exact video of me. It has the video on the right side and my profile picture in the top left and my account in the bottom left, and it was the same exact setup of the video, and then at the top it tags me, tags the FBI, and has the same copy and paste text of this guy is a trader, treason is for exposing the coordinates. And it was posted by idiots like cat Turd, and they post it and they block you, so I couldn't offend myself and correct it. So it was like cat Turd right side broadcasting some up millions of followers, the biggest accounts. They all posted it the same video, the same setup, the same copy and paste message, within the same hour. And once I saw that, I put the dogs together and I said, look, somebody sculpted this video with my face on it and my profile picture. It was send out to everybody and the same copy and paste message. So honestly, it's an honor for that to happen to me. I really appreciate. It's an honor to finally be seen like that. A little scary.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, making a ways, but it's also, yeah, a little scary when you first get the throat.
Speaker 3: I haven't slept. It is a few days, it's it's really.
Speaker 2: You realize the shit is real. It's not just joke.
Speaker 1: You know, the FBI will be looking at you like the these people hate us, they want us dead. Of course, the positive tides, there's so many people speaking up. Now you know, only three three you're going to start speaking up. There wasn't very many people. It was scary. Some all people were privately telling me they agree, but I'm just like, could you like help out a little bit and say something bub and now just a mass the people are just getting slaughtered that are still doubling down supporting Israel, and it's gonna get worse and worse. It's no going back. It's just going to keep getting worse and worse to the point where it's gonna be hard for politicians to get elected. And you know, I lean Republican, but I think they're just going to get slaughtered in the midterms and deservingly, so we can't let them win when they don't keep any of their promises. They serve Israel before America. The Republicans need to be wiped out. And I hate the Democrats too, so I'm probably just not going to vote mm hmm. Party's not serving interest for the American people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, like you were saying a minute ago, like you were one of the trail blazers of everything, and we all appreciate it. I want to thank you for that. You were one of the first people to call this stuff out. I remember I was in high school and I remember seeing your clips because what was this guy like a fighter and now we're talking politics, and it was like you start connecting the dots and the light bulb goes off, and you did that for a lot of people. And now here we are to where it's it's fully mainstream. So I thank you for.
Speaker 2: That, and it are when I first started doing it.
Speaker 1: That's why I think guys like Nick and stuff for blazedep for me because what he suffered through, Like imagine in high school college when you're young, being completely ostracized. It's a little easier when you're older, it's harder when you're young. But I felt dis compelled to speak out, and then I slowly started seeing the shift and the amount of people that have you know tags, DM tell me, oh, I thought you were crazy initially, but I changed my mind because you just went stop on it. So you know, I know thousands, if not more, woke up and helped encouraged. I know I helped courage couple other large influencers and stuff to speak of. So it is and it is important. And I knew it was important, which I did. And the change, the change is coming. It's just gonna take I think we're gonna win politically. It's gonna take a little time for them to catch up.
Speaker 3: It'll it'll will we will. We will win as long as we get the majority, because our our democracy is a little flawed, but it still runs on the basis of the majority. Idea is it's what's pushed through and this is a like you look look like gay marriage and stuff like that. Once the majority kind of puts up with it, it becomes the norm. And if we can keep pushing this and not let up. And the Israelis give us a hell of a lot of content, whether it's killing kids in Lebanon, starting new wars on behalf of them. They give us the content and They prove us right time and time and time again. People like Nick were saying, if Trump gets elected, We're gonna war with Iran. It happened. They keep proving us right. We don't look crazy anymore. The people look crazy are the ones like Laura Lumer and Mark Levin and these magatars. You know, I hate to say it.
Speaker 2: Like that, but the ones that But that's is this getting embarrassing for these people?
Speaker 3: Of course they say it's like Qatar, Are you serious? Qatar? Like is that the best?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: People are actually getting money from Israel. I don't think anyone can get money from Quatar. I think they do fund some of the colleges and stuff, which I'm against that, by the way. I think that should be No foreign countries should be able to fucking fund our politicians like like.
Speaker 2: Apak or colleges.
Speaker 1: By the way, Apak's the only one that gets to do it unlicensed Israel.
Speaker 3: It's treason, it is it's treason whoever it is, whether it's Russia, Qatar, Ukraine, or Canada, that is treason to take money because your interests are going to be swapped. It is fully treason. An apec they slip it because like you said, they don't register as a foreign agent, so they're able to do it under the rug. And they're never going to register. They will never. Maybe fifty years down the road they will. But it's they call.
Speaker 2: Well their excuses.
Speaker 1: They're like, well, it's American Jews, but American Russia's American Russians tried doing that Russia, they'd be arrested, but Jews could be. American Chinese tried starting an organizations like that for Chinese to loby before they'd be arrested. So why did American jew Is given a past. It's like, well, JFK. He was trying to stop that along with the with the bombing. He got shot in the head and I boog with Israel. There's lots of evidence pointing that way. It's again, it's our greatest ally, you know, because he wanted a bomb. But let's get into Lebanon for a minute. You were we were talking about that, like you have friends over there and stuff, and it looks like it's hard to know what's going on, but looks like they're trying to do it. Round invasion again, they're bombing it, blowing up constantly, killing civilians.
Speaker 2: Even that terrorist attack.
Speaker 1: I think it was a minor warn't a synagogue, and I woul absolutely never you know, never never say a terrorist atack, so.
Speaker 2: I think you do. It's always wrong.
Speaker 1: But this guy had just had family in Lebanon killed like a day or two before, like his brother, his nephews, like little kids. They were just bombed and massacred in Lebanon. So he like snapped. So there's this massacring people. I even had a brand was named Brandon, some YouTuber. He went over and did a video in Lebanon and then he what do you do here? The guy who showed him around. As soon as he left, they bombed and killed his family. So he was like devastated that like the things they do to people.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a Lebanese flag round above me. I've been to Lebanon multiple times. I have plenty of friends there. I'm trying to learn the Lebanese dialect of Arabic. I have a lot of connections there and uh Lebanon. Since the nineteen eighties they went through a brutal civil war where these raellies invaded invaded their capital. So did the Syrians. You know, this is the lower just Christian populist populated percentage wise country in the Middle East. It used to be majority Christian until the Palestinians were kicked from Israel and had to go to Lebanon and shifted demographics a lot. But you know, if the stuff that happens in Gaza happens in Lebanon, and it's been happening for years, it is just despicable. And these are Christians, these are both Muslim, Shia and Sunny. It's everybody. And by the way, they have a Jewish population as well. Actually, fun fact, before I dive into the history of Lebanon, they're synagogues in Bea roots and Hesbalah actually funded to repair one of them. So this is rarely belief that they're trying to kill all the Jews. They protect them in Beirut. So and the Iranians also have a massive Jewish population and Christian. It's not, in my opinion, they try to paint this as we're trying to do this. It's like in Gaza, we have to get hamas and people are in the way, it's worth it. And in Lebanon it's the same thing. They bomb, they kill, they slaughter people. I know people that have been killed slaughter, families wiped away in Lebanon. I got a message yesterday from a girl in Lebanon, and for two weeks straight, there's been a drone above their house, constant humming. She has to take like medicine to calm her. Her family, they have to take it to calm her down. And they're dog down because there's just a drone. And on the drone it has a bomb. Who knows. Who knows at any point if the Israelis should drop a bomb on their house and it's above it right now, and they have drones like that. The Israelis have a surveillance system of drones, hundreds of drones over the Lebanese people, who are great people. They're the most Western people in the Middle East. They even the Muslims there. Look, I respect Muslims, I respect those job and all of that. But I went to Lebanon. I was on the beach and there were plenty of Muslims and bikinis. These are people that are very Western. They're very honestly pro America to the sense of, you know, they don't hate us. They really don't hate us at all, compared to maybe like that Afghanis or some of the Iraqis. They don't hate us, they have no problem with us. And this is Israel's mortal enemy. Invaded in twenty twenty four, two thousand and six, two thousand. They occupied half the country for twenty years before then, they invaded in the civil War and tried to prop up a separatist country in the south, and they slaughtered more and more people, slaughtering thousands of Christians, thousands of families. In Lebanon in particular, they have this a doctrine. It's called the dokh Heir doctrine because doch Heir is the majority Shiai area in Beirut, the capital, and they have this doctrine that if the Lebanese if Hesbala ever attacks them with one rocket, whether it is in twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three or two weeks ago, they will level everything. And they do not deri. They do not see a difference between civilians and people in Hesbala. They see no difference because it's a legitimate political party Lebanon. They hold a minority seat, so even if you have voted for them in the past, they do not see you as a civilian. They will kill you and they mass attack. They had a bomb, a car bomb the other day, three days ago. And by the way, ten percent of the entire population is displaced. Eight hundred thousand people are living on the streets because the Israelis ordered an evacuation of the entire south half of the country, and there was a refugee camp of hundreds of people in Beirut, the capitol, on the side of the road because there's nowhere to go. It's a poor country, it's beautiful, but there's nowhere to go. And the Israelis waited. This is the weird evil part. They were tracking an operative a hez Bulla, a fighter in the car, one guy tracking him in the car, and they waited. They tracked him for eight hours and they waited for some reason until he harked beside the camp of the children, the women, the civilians, and they dropped three bombs and they killed about fourteen people, burning them alive inside of their tents. They chose to do that, and that's what they do day in day out right now, and now they've announced they're going to invade, and they all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy how they intentionally target children and families.
Speaker 2: It's sick.
Speaker 1: You know, like in the nuclear scientists and Iran there was they were calling them saying there if they didn't like go against the government they were, and go and kill their families. And they had in the coordinate. It's something they do and it's just sick. It was actually sick that America hit it. We're the ones. I guess we hit the school and I ran with the missile Tomahawk missile, And that's just sick because typically in America we've killed a lot of civilians, but we haven't been like Israel. I was talking to a friend who's a Green Bray he's super anti Israel, and so I asked him like, when did you let me to turn against Israel because he was Proserbe before and he's like, well, I'm a Green Beret and I've been in these wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and seeing what they did to Palestine is just sick. It's not what we do, Like, yeah, it makes the war easier, but we don't just come through in mass like bomb things. It's just it's sick that they've done this, and that is their strategy to kill as many people as possible, men, women and children.
Speaker 2: You want to kill your families.
Speaker 1: It's a sick society, which is why we speak against it.
Speaker 2: It's like we have to, and thankfully more people are waking up.
Speaker 3: You know, that school attack really on the opening day really struck me. It was just horrific. And what really struck me about that is it was the opening wave, and I researched it a little bit, and it turns out that we triple tapped it. We struck it three times over an hour, and it was the opening wave, which means the United States military, who's been planning this for months, pinpointed this school and decided that this is a target that we are going to hit it at the start with the Tomahawk cruise missile, our most advanced, our most precise cruise missile. It was an opening target. We struck it once, we killed about seventy kids off the bat in elementary school, and then thirty minutes later, when the mothers and the medics arrived, we struck it again, and then thirty minutes after that, to bring the death toll up to one hundred and eighty, we struck it a third time. And they're still finding bodies underneath it. We don't even know what the final count will be. They had a mass funeral, a mass burial for these kids, little coffins that we chose to attack on the opening day. There was no mistake about this. We had months to decide the opening targets. We planned this out and somebody, some evil, despicable person in the United States military, and it went down the chain of command said this is a target. They looked at it, sir, Yes, sir, that's a target down down, down the ladder. I don't know if that's just our doctrine. I really hope it's not. And I know there's good people in the military that would never do that. But who was in charge of that is that's the death penalty for something.
Speaker 1: There should be investigation because this is sick. And you mentioned the double tappening. This is something that Israel does all the time. He probably got it from them. They bombed something, then when the medics and stuff come, they bomb again and kill the medics.
Speaker 2: It's just it's sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do it in Lebanon really badly. Right now, there's been over thirty one medics and Lebanon killed. Actually, one of my friends in Lebanon, he sent me a photo of the guy that was killed, I believe a week ago. He sent me he knew him and he was on the scene after a bomb in southern Lebanon. And by the way, nobody has ball out. I was a family, it was a home, it was a family, and they killed them and he was an ambulance came on the scene. It was him and his partner and he died. He was killed because fifteen minutes later the Israelis and remember Lebanon is surveillanced. They know faces, they know everybody, they know what they're doing. There's no mistakes. Just like in Gaza, there was no mistakes. They were able to pinpoint nuclear scientists in Iran call their phones and say get out of your house. But they got a carpet bomb these areas, which are mainly civilian. They decided to do this, and they've killed thirty one medics in Lebanon in the past two weeks and they continue to cool more and more. They killed I believe fourteen overnight. Because I keep posting it and I hate it, I have to keep upping the tally. It's despicable and it's the double tap because they just want to kill as many good people as possible, and he was a Christian because they're they were bombing a Christian area like they and a Catholic priest and Lebanon was blown up by a tank How in the hell is he a target? A Christian Catholic priest hit by a tank shell targeted, pinpointed. The Israelis decided this Catholic guy, he's got to go. They knew him, they knew his name, they serve, they had surveillance on him. No ties that has Bala. He was actually anti Habala. But they they fuel, they have fear tactics is what they do, and they understand if they can kill a priest.
Speaker 2: That, you know, put fear.
Speaker 1: They hate Christians do like you said earlier, that the Christians there and they're not a backward people, even the Muslims there. A lot of people don't understand Islam is a religion and it covers lots of different cultures and countries. So yeah, there's some Muslims that are backwards. Other ones aren't at all. That's why people get kind of confused. I would travel through a lot of those countries, so I've seen like how different it can be. And Lebanese are never been to Lebanon. But they're some of the nicest people and they're not backwards at all. They could we get along fine with them with Americans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lebanese people are actually they're not even technically half the population. It's not even Arab. They're Phoenician, which is like a very Mediterranean Italian Caucasian race exactly, are wider than me. Their president is a Catholic, and he's white as hell, he's bald, he's white. He's literally a white guy. So was their Prime minister. And it's a Western country. And like you said about Islam, people really misunderstand it a lot that Muslims branch from Kazakhstan to Afghanistan to Morocco to Sudan, African Muslims, Asian Muslims, Lebanese, Arab, Phoenician, Caucasian. I mean, there's Muslims in azure Baijan. Azurebaijan is in the Caucaus Mountains. They're white people. Like if there's a culture thing, if you take someone from Afghanistan and drop them in Beirut Lebanon, they're going to lose their minds because Beirut is a party hub. I've been there, I've partied there. It's a party hub with alcohol everywhere, with women. Everyone's out and about having a great time. And it's a culture thing that people just especially in America, are just not educated enough and they group everyone together. They don't even understand the ISIS divide. ISIS in Iran hate each other. So this idea that you know, we're fighting terrorists in Iran, Iran ISIS was defeated by Russia and Iran and we propped up ISIS. That's kind of no knowledge in the Israeli.
Speaker 2: US, America.
Speaker 1: Israel supported ISIS, why Ron and Russia is fighting. That's a lot of people don't realize how insane this is. It's just propaganda, and it's deliberate propaganda because it's done by the same people as we say, you know, like who ruins the owner of TikTok, don't they on like forty percent of the media now, like him and his son bought up everything. It's like they're controlling implement to all the media, all the information. There's been a very deliberate, you know, anti Muslim thing. Again, I'm not trying to like bring more Muslim to America, but the only reason they're coming here is for bombing their countries. It's like, let them stay in the countries. We don't need to be your enemy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm yeah. I framed myself as a nationalist for everybody. I want America to be strong. I want a rock Lebanon, Oran Palestine. I want them their place is to be strong and safe and secure, because I believe America's for Americans. Europe is for Europeans, the same way I believe that Palestine is for Palestinians, Lebanon is for the Lebanese Syrias for the Syrians. I want these people and everybody to live together without the fear of us bombing them. And this weird anti Muslim rhetoric when they're not even the second biggest group in America. The Jewish people are the second biggest groups. So if we have a problem that becoming less Christian, we go down the ladder, by the way. We don't start at number three and go down, we go by the ladder. But this anti Muslim rhetoric is so clearly to get us to justify and ignore human beings that we are killing. And look, I'm with you on that that you know, I don't want a fifty million Muslims in America the same way that I don't want fifty million Israelis in Lebanon and Palestine. I want people to have their place to live, and they would agree with that. You know, these people will say, the Muslims come over and they hate us. I wonder why, I wonder why I promise you that?
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, they might hate That's exactly think that's why, Well, why shouldn't bring Palestinians over after we've been bombing them? Now, Like again, a lot of Palestidians are great people, but if we're bombing and killing the families, they're rightfully going to be angry at us.
Speaker 3: Of course we do it to ourselves, of course, Like the guy guy, Yeah, the Israelis killed his family, And I'm not justifying what he did because it's atrocious and he's in a very bad place right now for what he decided to do. But you know, I hate to say it that you have to expect those things to happen. But you know, we're you have to expect those things to happen. When you kill people and kill their families, they grow up to hate you. That's how Isis was created, That's how the Taliban was found in because people come into their lands, they have to resist, and they have every right to do so. We are there. We're in Iraq invading, We're in Syria bombing the hell out of them. No wonder Isis emerges, No wonder Al Qaeda emerging, which is no wonder The Taliban and Afghanistan emerged. Who We actually funded the Taliban for a very long time, whether it was through the Soviet War when we had Osama bin Lauden had a page in maybe the New York Post or something. They celebrated him. They we had a movie about it was a Rambo to where he was in Afghanistan fighting with the Taliban against the Soviets, and then all of a sudden we geld surprise that whenever we bombed them nine to eleven happened. Something like that happens. You know. It's an absolute, pure hypocrisy from our own politicians that we go kill these people, particularly in Syria. Do you know much about the Syrian Civil War?
Speaker 1: A little bit, not much to say good, but I know it's like we probably it was us in Israel pushing in I think maybe the Turkey and stuff as well. That's where we were supplying were playing Isis fighters there because kind of the versus.
Speaker 2: Shi divide in a side.
Speaker 1: I had friends or Assyria, And again they said he wasn't that bad. No one's perfect in those countries obviously because you have to rule ard. It wasn't perfect, but they braced the civil war. Then after the civil war, the people are in there like killing some of the Christians and what is it the drews and they're trying to blame people like us being like, oh you're not, Like, why am I not calling this out?
Speaker 2: I bet against this war from the beginning. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened in Syria was just I watched the documentary the other day and actually made it a point to make a post about it because it was so disturbing. It was they in twenty eleven there was the Arab Spring, which was this revolutions where Kadathi was overthrown in the Arab Spring in twenty eleven tour basically every anti bank, anti Israel, anti American leader was overthrown and Bashar a lassade in Syria. Now, not a good guy, killed a lot of people, We understand that. And he was literally fighting ala Qaeda Isis Alanisa in HTS four designated terrorist groups designated. This is how you know it's really bad. They're designated as a terrorist group by US and Russia and China. So everyone agrees that these people are disgusting. And in twenty twenty four, by the way, we support did the rebels the whole time, we supported the opposition to Assad, which was Isis, but we framed it as they're actually rebels. We're just supporting them to overthrow the evil dictator who protected the Christians, the Alawhites, the sites, the minorities, is who we protected because Isis kills you if you're not a Sunny Muslim. They also kill Sunny's but if you're not that particular exact set of Sunni Islam, they will behead you, slaughter, even kill you. And we helped them. We supported them all because Bashar al Assad was against Israel. That is the only reason. Because it's either that or it's either we are just a demonic, satanic country. And I don't like to think that. I really think that there's some good in US.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, well where's John presidentcy They're trying to push that war so heavy on him. He like they even faked a gas attack where he bombed him for a second, and I was like confused. I wasn't quite aware back then, Like why are we trying to go to the world with Israel now? So I mean with a Syria Now it's so obvious it's for Israel.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, And that was We almost really got involved in that, but we never got involved because we would have been fighting alongside ISIS. At the same time, we fought IIS in a Rock because a Rock had an American puppet government. Syria did not. So we fought ISIS in Iraq just to show how stupidness is. We fought ISIS in a rock and we pushed them to Syria and then funded them in Syria. Also Turkey. Turkey is a really bad country, really bad things to Christians and minorities, really bad people. Should not be in NATO. They're just they're really bad. They supported the group they were threw Bashar Lesad in December of twenty twenty four and their president. They renamed him. His name was al Jalani. Now he's Ahmad al Shara sounds a little better. He was a he was a fighter in al Qaeda and then branched off the same belief system. They had a civil war. He branched off into al Nusra, in HTS terrorist groups designated by everybody. And the day he won the civil war, we wiped it clean. We took we took him off the we said he's not a terrorist, We unsanctioned him, and he was in the White House a few months ago. A guy that is it's.
Speaker 2: Just Susser meeting with Trump. Oh, it's wild.
Speaker 1: And like you mentioned earlier, the Taliban, how we fought them for twenty years, maybe over for the war, completely pointless. They came back and took over. You could kind of see why they took over when it's like we were allowing like pedophiles, We're allowing people to like rape kids. Our military was told to like stand down. They're putting like BLM stuff all over over Afghanistan. It's like they don't want that shit. So as soon as we left, the Taliban came in, marched and took over. Well, actually, Trump literally ran on ending these pointless wars.
Speaker 2: That's why he's portrayed us.
Speaker 1: You know, when people are trying to act like word the betrayers, it's like no, this guy just lied completely switched positions.
Speaker 3: What's funny about the Taliban thing is I read this the other day whenever else. You know, I do a lot of reading on the Middle East. So we struck deals with ISIS in al Kaieda to take over Syria in twenty twenty. We struck a deal with the Taliban. We struck a deal with the Taliban that said we will withdraw and let you take the country. They're horrible people, the Taliban, egregious. Everyone agrees, even in the Arab Arab world. They're on terrorists, horrible people. We struck a deal without the Afghan government that we controlled. We threw them out and we struck a deal and we said, you take over the country, promise not to attack us again with a terrorist attack, and we'll withdrawal. And then they took over the country, swept it in a few days. How absolutely absurd is that we struck a deal with the Taliban in Afghanistan and ISIS in Syria just because we wanted someone on our side. It is absurd.
Speaker 1: And we left the people there that that was running the government. We left them there to get killed.
Speaker 3: Ted's chopped off. We actually when we evacuated, we didn't evacuate a single Afghan commando that trained with us. We left them to die, and they all died. They were paraded around the streets at a military parade the Taliban did with all of our equipment that we just left, and a part of that they had the they were dragging the bodies of the Afghan soldiers that fought with us. And that is on Trump Biden. Trump struck the deal. Biden decided to leave everyone there to die. And that's Democrat and Republican. It's both sides.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, it's both sides. That's the shitty part. You're like both sides. They just one point is that they act like one lacked anti war, the other acts anti war. But they're both pushing the wars. Yes, that's what's frustrating. You know, we vote against it and it doesn't make a difference they it's it's getting getting less and less popular so speaking, these wars, I mean, well, the two of them's elevenon Iran, it's a complete mess right now. How do you see this wrapping down an ending? It seems like Iran has to like fight to the death because they have you know, these keep being bombed they have no choice, but it can be hard to be American Israel. But also we're going to suffer the through gas prices, you know, the Middle East. I mean they might I want to be proribded to some of those countries, push or military bases and stuff out.
Speaker 3: Well, some of our military bases in Iraq, especially because remember the iraqis just hate US. I rock. Especially those bases are getting smashed. They're getting hit hard and we haven't gotten any video out. We don't know how many peoples alive in there. There's no communications. The soldiers don't have their phones because once you interwar. You know what I've heard maybe I'm wrong, is that you know you're not able to snapchat something in my uh from what I knowledge.
Speaker 2: You probably wouldn't want that as that probably makes sense. You can't have people knowing what's going on. So yeah, it's hard knowing. We don't know exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com. Dat selection is the trans industrial complex This book covers the money making machine and the trant industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to Analope Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that I'll save you money and support me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's bases in Iraq that are under Iranian fire and like are the Iraqi militias that have hated us forever to opposition to us. They are attacking these bases non stop, and we this is shitty. We have not helped once. We have not reinforced those embassies and Bagdad the base is there, and Herbal and the Kurds that are friends with us that helped us fight isis we have not helped them once. All we did is fly a ten warthog a few times over and we're not helping those people. And our death toll there is zero. I've saw videos of the base being struck directly with the missile because we're out of interceptors there and the death toll is zero. Are you serious people are dead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're only being interceptors, is really exactly. And Trump was saying or wants to like make it illegal for some media to report what's going on, seeing it's fake news. That's kind of scary you talk about, you know, in North Korea, Trump trying to push the same thing in America.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's how unpopular. War is fucking enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's he's oops, and is my screen working?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's working?
Speaker 3: Okay, Sorry, I would I heard of pings going on something stupid on my computer. But yeah, he said that today he just lies. This guy just lies, says that Iran's not Their missile capability is down like ninety ninety five percent as Iran fires more and more. He's just lying. And he said that where he accused. He said he wants to pull funding for from the news stations for their Do you hear a ping going on?
Speaker 2: Jenny, I heard something I want to put that's my end.
Speaker 3: My computer has my Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The text I'm getting its necessarily.
Speaker 3: From my little brother, and it's this is absolutely I don't know how to turn it off, so I'm that's my bad to go.
Speaker 2: It's all good. I wasn't sugar with my phone. It's all good. He's probably getting more threats, hopefully not.
Speaker 3: No it's nice. I put it on. Do not a start. It's my little brother texting me about call of duty. It's ridiculous. But like you were saying, he's literally they're trying to grab control of the media to make this war seem as popular. I mean, yeah, to seem that that is popular and it's justified. And he was threatening to pull funding. He was threatening to uh simps or things, which they are they're lying. Have you turned on Fox News and watched what they're.
Speaker 2: Talking about that I should?
Speaker 3: No, it's I can't even watch it. I actually turned it on to rage bait myself the other day, and it's like Sean Hannity and Jesse Waters talking about the Iranian terar regime that they're gonna have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Leader of Iran come in a before the Israelis killed him, which we can agree whether he's a good or a bad guy. Killing ahead of state is one of the biggest no nos of all time. Who do you negotiate with and if you kill the head of state? The who's literally the Iyatola of Shia Islam. Now now that entire group hates us and they vowed to fight till the death in Shia Islam, the most valued thing is to be martyred, like they want to die, and now they want to die more than anything. They're not going to surrender, They're not going to give up. And the media spinning this whole thing is some existential threat. Is what Mark Levin said on X a few hours ago, that they're building a nuclear bomb, that they're creating missiles that can reach the mainland. Okay, what about North Korea? What about China? What about Russian?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dang it does Israel is the one that has news that stole from us.
Speaker 2: That's what we should bomb Israel?
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, let's draw That's what I would support if if.
Speaker 3: We did that, the Americans would rally incredibly around that if we put I've always had this idea. Somebody asked me. I was on a live stream and somebody said, like, if you were a president for today, what he doing? And I just had this idea of just like amphibious vehicles land I don't know the call, like the troop transports like D Day, just on the beaches of Fel Aviv and the Marines just go and swarm, take nets and Yahoo and stuff. We would be celebrated, and it's crazy that the truth is the world would support that. And if the world, the international community supports taking down israel, I, don't support an Israeli genocide. I gotta clarify that.
Speaker 1: But their government, in the government, their Masad, you know, they shouldn't be allowed to have a military, They shouldn't be allowed to demotrod. They almost need to be occupied like we did Japan after World War Two. They need to be occupied of the military stripped away.
Speaker 3: I'm are you a two state solution guy or a one state Palestine guy?
Speaker 1: I don't know if probably one to hit Palestine at this point, they've just showed they're so terrible. But even a two state but like move the borders back to where it was like originally, because they wouldn't take they're taking almost all the land. And they always they made these excuses, they blame they're abably blaming the Palestinians or lying. But they control our media, so that's the narrative that gets pushed. So a lot of American I don't even blame them because you know, even even me until I didn't know until seven or eight years ago, I visited Israel and I could just tell they were lying to me. So I started researching it. I just see they're full of shit, you know. I started researching it. I'm like, oh, they've been these people have been abused forever, but they control the media, so most people don't know. That's one issue the left had, right. I think some people on the right they'll be like, well, the left supports them, that's why you shouldn't support them. But that's not a reason not to support them. Just because the left does. This is something they got right.
Speaker 3: That's that synthetic the manufactured left right divide to keep everybody occupied over dumb things like gay marriage, abortion, high taxes, low tax is, Like, Okay, there's a genocide going on that we're supporting. I feel like that's the bigger issue than like would Kamala Harris I would never have voted for. But what she had, like Cardi B or somebody come on stage and sing and MAGA lost their minds of that, And I'm like, is that what we're arguing about? Should we not be arguing about?
Speaker 1: Like, especially when Erica Kirk did the same thing, not with Cardi B, but someone just like her, Well, who is that same person?
Speaker 2: Basically yeah, Nicki minaj.
Speaker 3: Lost it. Oh my gosh, we have Ni Minaje and I'm like, we're when we have a war in your war in Europe, a war in the Middle East, a war brewing in the Middle East that we're now in and we're talking about Nicki Minaje. It's really a slap in our face to the average person. It really is. This is like the French rebel shawl over again. Let them eat cake. You have these billionaires in charge while you know, I have family members that are really poor that live in trailers, and I live in an area. I live in a small town. I have an area where there's homeless people, and we're not helping them. We're raising gas prices. They're actively making it harder. All for the Israelis' Iran does not have a missile that can reach out of the Middle East. They don't want a missile that can do that. They don't have warships that ever have touched the Atlantic coast. They want nothing to do with us. We attacked them twice in the past year. Israel attacked them twice in the past year. The existential threat here is us. We are the existential threat to Iran.
Speaker 1: And we get on dred percent in our fault. There's no doubt about it. We just attacked them unprovoked, for no reason. They were trying to do peace with us, and we just tacked them. We sent Jared Kushner, I think, another Jewish guy to go negotiated deal. It's clearly that they weren't negotiated deal, like they're there just to sabotage it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Then even Trump's like, oh, Jared told me it was gonna they were going to topple within a couple of days. As soon as they bombed him, the people were going to rise up. It's like, you're an idiot. I don't know if he believes this stuff or if he just said if he's gone delusional, or if he just says it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 3: I think he's lost it. I think he I think he's delusional to himself. And it really sucks because I remember being in middle school and watching the Trump clips and he was sharp, he was clever, he was he was really sharp, and he was quick witted, and everybody loved that. And now he's lying and they all lie. But the things that he say that that he says sounded a little on non white there. The things that he says is just absolutely just a slap in the face to us. Jared Kushner tells him that they're going to topple after strike. Jared Kushner and Steve Witkoff told him that the Iranians laughed in their faces and bragged they're going to create a nuclear weapon. That's what Witkoff said on Fox News. He's I watched the interview. He said that to Sean Hannity on Fox News the night that the war started. If you said that the Iranians laughed in our faces and threatened that they're going to have a bomb one way or the other, and the boomers that watch Fox News eat that up. The boomers watch that and they go, they laughed in our faces, They're going to create a bomb. We have to go kill them. And then we open up striking an elementary school, triple tapping it and get shocked that they rally and don't topple. They're not going to fall. And either Trump has two options here. Either we go boots on the ground, which is going to be horrific because we see in Ukraine and Russia with first person drones, a drone operator a mile away will kill you. And the Iranians have these drones. You like, they have these drones. The're Russia's best friend. Of course they have these drones. Russia is a leading up manufacture of these drones. So it's either we ground invade and it becomes just one of the bloodiest wars that I don't think we could swallow and stomach as a country. I think we could sit and watch thousands of Americans die.
Speaker 1: With Oh, it's already so unpopular now if more Americans are dying, it would just completely fall apart.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: I'd read Trump for clearly crack it up. I think he knows how I'm popular is with Absteen files. He's lying about those. He didn't release them just by being you know, the Congress voted to do it, so by law he has to.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do it. The war's on popular.
Speaker 1: You can see he's cracking up when he's running around lying, looking stressed out. He doesn't look like how he used to. Yes, it's it's sad and bendrimnett.
Speaker 2: Danyahu.
Speaker 1: There's rumors that he might be dead. I think he's probably alive, hope hopefully not.
Speaker 2: But it does.
Speaker 1: It did look like there's that one video, it did look like there was an extra finger, and even like that coffee shot video, there's a couple of weird things in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just so, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Well, it's crazy how he just hasn't held a live press conference. You would think that when the rumor started it or even like Trump does, I'll give Trump credit, he talks to the press, you would think that he would hold a live press conference. The Iranian president was walking in the street the other day during a rally, and netanyall, who has not held a press conference. He's missed every security cabinet meeting. It's being held by the Defense minister now in Tel Aviv. Netan y'all, who's not there? I doubt he's dead. You know, if he died, they would use that, they would use that as promotion. They killed our leader? How dare they? But what probably happened is the Israeli image is all about secrecy, it's about Masad intelligence. We know everything. You don't know anything. And what probably happened My theory is that the Iranians somehow were able to strike where he was at, where he was at and he was probably injured, even a black guy to prove if you had a black guy or a scratch, if they were able to prove the Iranians that they could find where he was and that they were able to target him, this entire Israeli facade, this image they have of being untouchable in the intelligence community, would be wiped away in one minute when people see that he was injured and struck by a missile. So it's not those videos are weird. They're being posted by his account. He won't be seen on TV. He's not being seen anywhere. And why is he in the middle of a war at a coffee shop. Shouldn't you be working with the military or your cabinet? Why are you at a coffee shop in the hills of Jerusalem that, by the way, I checked on this doesn't have an iron dome system anywhere, So why would you not be protected? What an idiot? What an absolute Either he is that stupid, which he's not. We know they're not stupid, or they think we're stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they think we're stupid. And I agree with your assessment.
Speaker 1: I think good chance he has an injury, but they don't want to show that Wow, you almost have took out a president. So they're accurate. They're hitting military targets or hitting schools. That's just discussing the shows. Iran.
Speaker 2: They're doing much better than us by following the rules of war.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's always been at AM. We don't follow and look, I know the UN sucks, but at the same point in time, international laws are there for a reason, and Russia and Ukraine both follow Internet. As much as I'm not a big Ukraine guy, I'll admit they do a good job both sides at following international law. That's why it's the lowest civilian deaths. It's great. And you know the people that have been dead. By the way, there's been fifteenth civilian's dead since twenty twenty two, and in this war so far, in two weeks there's been around two five hundred dead. Gazza, they wiped out fifteen thousand people in two months. In two months, they shattered the record in Russia Ukraine. And they tell us that Russia is some genocidal maniatic freaks and the Israelis are God's chosen people. The good guys are fighting against terrorists while they bomb little children. But the Iranians. Maybe to they're demise. Maybe a problem for them is that they follow international law a little too closely when their country statehood is on the line. Because I haven't seen a school hitting Israel. I haven't seen a hospital hitting Israel, because they would celebrate that like crazy if a hospital was hit, if a synagogue was hit.
Speaker 1: Oh, it is kind of crazy that they're not just bombing, you know, recklessly, they're hitting only military targets when their enemies are blowing up anything. It just shows the differences of culture and as they're following.
Speaker 2: The rules of the world.
Speaker 1: Maybe Ostia they tried to get the world behind us. They can see like, hey, we're bombing schools, killing little girls.
Speaker 2: They're not shows.
Speaker 1: They're playing the high ground despite being our military budgets one hundred times there. They're against US Israel like twelve growth countries or however many ten twelve golf countries. They're against pretty much the entire world. And it's like, I don't know, it's gonna be tough for them to win, but we're not gonna win either. Do you see any positive from America? I don't see a single positive thing, only negatives. Do you see anything positive from this way, I would.
Speaker 3: Sell from the United States military and government. Not at all. Nobody wins in war. Nobody wins this is this is something that should have never happen. And I don't support war. I don't support I support Iran's right to defense under the basis of if you get attacked, if we ever got attacked, I think we should fight back. But you know, if Iran ever kills a child accident, one hundred percent, I condemned that. I'm not like one of these third worldists that they have to do whatever they can. But the positive out of this is that people are waking up and they're seeing this. And it's a shame that it had to get to this point. And it's a shame that it took this to happen, for people to be able to grab the narrative and to be able to finally push it on the screen. We killed kids, We're bombing a country again. It's sad that it gotten to this point, and that Gaza couldn't change it enough to avoid the war, that Lebanon couldn't change it enough than a rock, that Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, none of this could do it. And every time we say it that it's gonna change it that everybody five years after a rock came out and said, actually that was a bad thing. They go, actually, in hindsight, we shouldn't have done it, and this is going to be the same thing, just like Afghanistan or Rock everywhere else. And I guess we get popular.
Speaker 2: It's already Unjut they pushed it anywhere. This is Yeah. I was trying to think, how could anyone support it?
Speaker 1: But then, like you said, I guess they just watched Fox News and that's the only thing they eat it.
Speaker 2: Not on social media.
Speaker 1: They don't know what else is going on, because that's the only thing I could think of, Like, how could anyone support this?
Speaker 3: It's it's the boomers, it really is. And I hate to say it like this, but when they're no longer able to vote, everything changes, and you know that's kind of bad to say. But they're holding us back entirely because they only watch Fox News. Their narrative is molded in time. I guess if you're seventy years old, it is hard to like change your ideology. But these people are concrete to the wall supporting Israel. They don't they they see a difference in human life, whether it is a Muslim, a Christian in the Arab world or in an Israeli a Jew, they see life very.
Speaker 1: Different Jews above Christians, which is odd to me. The Christians look at a lot of these people worship Jews, like, how could you worship religions that were Christ and hates Christ.
Speaker 3: It's a Jewish belief when these people say that the Jews are God's chosen people. That's a Jewish belief, and it's a self admittance that you're going to hell if you believe the Jewish belief that Jesus didn't bring society, humanity together with God, because before in the Old Testament, in the Old Testament, it was the Jewish people had the covenant with God. Those were the only people. Jesus Christ came, He was the Messiah, He saved the world, He brought everyone together. He bring the covenant together that you can find heaven, find eternal life through Jesus. And this idea of this evangelical belief that that old idea is still in place. If you believe that, then you're rejecting Jesus's sacrifice. You're rejecting the sacrifice. You're rejecting the Covenant to the world, the Promise to the world, and it's a Jewish belief. And if these people believe that, if somebody's watching this and that's your belief, you are believing that you're going to hell, which is very very strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, very strange. Yeah, before we wrap, where can people find you? Just Instagram?
Speaker 2: Twitter?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, I give you two. Instagram it's Ethan Levin's on x it's Ethan Levens two. As long as they keep that one up, and you can go to Astagram find a link of my bio to absolutely everything. I have a few tiktoks, so if you want to check that out as well, but everything can be found in the link of my Instagram bio. I'm pretty big there. But it was a pleasure talking to you, man, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to hit those who have we miss anything we'd hit at the end as wanted to as remember is there anything we hit or I think we kind of cover everything.
Speaker 2: We covered a lot. There is a ground invasion going on Lebanon right now.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, there is a ground invasion. They've announced they called up four hundred thousand reservists to the IDF and they're not calling that up to bomber On anymore. These are army reservists and they're wanting to push into the Latani River in a little further which would be just like two thousand and six, just like the nineteen eighties when they occupied it for a few decades. And at the border of Israel in Lebanon, at the border are a lot of Christian communities and Israel does not discriminate. They will kill everybody. They've killed everybody. They've already killed the pet priests from tank fire. And they're planning a ground operation, whether it's in a major invasion, which is what it looks like. And you know, I want to be careful how I phrase my words here, but has Bolah or some very strong fighters, and the Israelis have spent a few years fighting children and Gaza in the West Bank, and so far in the past two weeks, some of the battles they've had at the border with Hesbala, there's been fifteen or sixteen tanks blown up. Because what they do they allow the Israelies to come in because the Israeli army is stronger, they're bigger, they allow these rallies to come in and they quite literally emerge from the ground. They have tunnels underneath the ground. It's a mountainous, rocky environment and they come up from the ground. And I don't know about you, but if I don't want to be in the middle of the night and six Shia Muslims pop up with flamethrowers, it's just absurd. It's absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used to bombing women and children from like jet syndrome, not used to actually fighting everything or like they have to go and fight. So it's gonna be tough, and I hope they're not able to win a ground ground in the of course, Man, thanks so much, thanks so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: We'll stay in touch.
Speaker 3: Of course, Man, not appreciate it. I love what you do, and I congratulate you and applaud you for waking everyone up a few years ago. You were really an inspiration for me in high school.
Speaker 2: By the way, so thank you brand.
Speaker 1: You're crushing it. I said, like your generation, you guys get a lot of shit. But I've seen some winny bright guys. I think we're gonna change the future for the better. I hope, so at least appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I leave the rose open for like one to two minutes to download them, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, so if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch like the shirt I'm wearing now