Speaker 1: This is a podcast from woor Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday, a hump day and an enormous day here on the Jesse Kelly Shows. So buckle up. Here's what you can be in store for one. I am going to have to own something. I feel like I messed something up and I'm gonna have to own it. But frankly you might have to own it with me, depending on where you are in the country. So I will get to that in just a couple moments. We're also going to discuss these judges some more in a different way because it's time to do some things. We're gonna talk to b K next hour, former special op Sky, and he's gonna talk about this signal stuff. In fact, I'll put a bow on these leaked text messages, things like that, all that emails. So much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Now, I want to begin here, and this is going to come back to an election that happened yesterday, So just stay with me, all right. I've used this example where examples like this before because it applies to so many people and it's so easy to understand but let's use the example of let's say you're hugely, hugely fat and you have terrible, terrible, a terrible diet. In fact, every morning for the last twenty years, you have had three donuts for breakfast every single morning, all right, every morning for the last twenty years. You've gotten so fat. Now you're unhappy with your weight. You want to make some changes, But I mean, that's just part of your lifestyle, down to dunkin donuts, three donuts, it's just twe after twenty years, it's regime, it's who you are. And so you wake up one day it's a Saturday morning, that's the day you normally treat yourself to four and you decide, today's a day I'm making a change. No more donuts. You make yourself a couple of eggs and go for a walk. Then Sunday comes right back to the donuts shop. Three donuts. Now is that Saturday meaningless? The Saturday where you skip the donuts, Is it meaningless? No, I would argue, it's deeply meaningful and good for you. You broke a cycle, even if it was just for a day. You took a day prove to yourself you could do it. It's good. You should feel good about it. But did you solve the problem that you're three hundred and fifty pounds because you skipped on Saturday. No, If you want to solve that problem, it's going to involve pain, commitment. It's going to involve doing hard things for longer. Here in America, we are all guilty of this. And I don't want to act like I'm not okay. We are all guilty of being distracted by the shiny lights in politics, the new story of the day. Hey, let's focus on just this. Let's talk about just this when it comes to political office, what do we focus on? Have you ever in your life put out a yard sign for a member of your school board? Have you ever in your life put out a yard sign, worn a hat, a T shirt, a bumper sticker for the president? You see, we we love the bright lights. We love the big sexy offices. We love when Donald Trump runs for office every four years. We love to dust off our maga hats and grab our maga pom palms and Trump Trump Trump, and Trump this and Trump that. And I don't want to be dismissive of the fact that what we did as a country was good in November. Credit to you, Credit to America in general, Credit to me, Credit to all of us who did anything to help, even if it was just voting. Credit to you. We woke up after four years of disgusting communist rule under Joe Biden, and the United States of America said no more of that. Wow, that was awful. I think it was every county, or almost every county in the country moved to the right. The whole country was all WHOA no more of that? Good for us? Did that lose all the weight? Though? No. We did good, really good, and we should feel good. We should feel pride in what we did. But it was one day, and we need to cobble together lots and lots of those days or we can't save this place. You can't vote for president or even win the presidency once every four years and mail it in on every other election and save the United States of America. It doesn't work that way. Where a country divided up federal government, states, counties, cities, there's too many layers of government involved. There was a critical election in Pennsylvania yesterday and I have to own this. Don't think I'm pointing fingers as much as you because I am always hot on these things. I never brought it up. I knew about it. I talked about it with friends. I didn't ever bring it up to you. Why didn't I do that. I don't have any excuses to give you. I had other things that were on my mind, other things I wanted to talk about. Yesterday, maybe you didn't even hear. In the Pennsylvania State House, not Congress, the state House, there was a special election, a special election in one of the most Republican districts in the United States of America. Trump won this particular area by sixteen Trump plus sixteen. Chris could get elected there if he Okay, maybe that's too far, but most people could get elected there if they were a Republican. Yesterday, this special election seat, by the way, which was to decide if Democrats had a majority in the most critical swing state in the country in their state legislature. Yesterday was the special election. I didn't say a single word to you about it. I did not put out the word. I have to own that in a district that should have been handed to us on a silver platter, we lost less than five hundred votes. Wasn't sexy. How many times. Does the member of the state senator the state House get stopped in the Pigley Wiggley and asked for a selfie on Instagram? Doesn't happen, don't you very likely? I would hope you know who your state senator is, but you probably never met him or don't even really care to. Wasn't sexy. These are the races the Communist shows up for every single time, and we simply don't. And we have got to change that about ourselves. And this is something again, I have to own this as much as anybody, because I have been given a platform that I have I don't deserve at all, been blessed to be able to talk to the whole country, blessed to feel like, in some small way, I'm staying in the fight for my country, which is really all I ever wanted to do. And because we're given this platform, I feel an obligation to do, even if it's the smallest amount of good. With this platform, on top of the fart jokes, I feel an obligation to do some sort of good. And this is the kind of thing you have every right to expect to expect me to bring this up, and I did not, and Look, if you're in this area in Pennsylvania, you failed. I failed. We have to do better. I have to do better. We cannot just get excited about the sexy things, the bright life. It's the president, the senator. Oh my gosh, I met a senator today. We have got to set that kind of stuff aside and start digging into the work that's not sexy, that's not fun. Nobody celebrates you. That's the work that matters. You know, everybody knows the pastor in your church. Everyone's going to greet him on the way out. Hey, great job, pastor. Hey, it really spoke to me today. Love that Bible. Worse, nobody can even name the lady who cleans the toilets. The lady who cleans the toilets matters a lot. We've got to become toilet cleaners. We have to become people who are willing to do unsexy things in politics. Because the Communist is he doesn't need the bright lights. He's so committed to destroying everything he touches. He'll be involved everywhere. He'll walk into a Republican plus sixteen district and an off year, and he'll put his heart and soul into it. Because he knows there's power at the end of that rainbow, power he can use. We well, hey, myself included me. You know what I did. I filled out my March Madness bracket with my neighborhood friends and ab and the kids. Oh we even have a little bet. The winner gets to choose where we go for dinner. One night, I filled out my March Madness bracket. I even watched a couple games. Did I get involved in the Pennsylvania election? Nope, not good enough, not by me, not by you. We've got to do better. I'm moving off that. That's enough. I feel bad. Hang on, is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful and incredible Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Love Hey, death threats, ask doctor Jesse questions for Friday. That's coming soon. So uh the one just final word, final word on that whole special election we missed. It's a nice little reminder. Now that we got the bad stuff out of the way, let's focus on the good. You know what Jewish producer Chris did during the break after I got done, immediately got on his Secretary of State's website and found out, ensured that he knew when our next election was. Guess what it is, April next month. It's a few days away. Nobody advertises them. They're not going to show you it on TV. Oftentimes your town won't hang a banner if you don't care enough to go look, you don't know wherever you're listening to the sound of my voice right now, you have a secretary of state. Go look it up now and find out when the next time you can get involved. Is it matters? It matters a lot? All right? Okay, Now, let's focus on a couple of good things. But because I have a couple other I have a couple other little spicy items. Shall we First of all, eggs.
Speaker 2: Are down, gasolines way down. Eggs are way down. Groceries are down, very substantially, but down. Almost everything's down. Now, I'd like to see interest rates come down a little bit, and you're going to see billions of dollars, even trillions of dollars coming into our country very soon in the form of tariffs. Because we were abused by presidents and frankly, in all fair it wasn't their expertise, but they had no idea what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Outstanding.
Speaker 3: Also, Trump did this, and we're going to be ending sanctuary cities if we find it necessary to do in certain major areas, and we may just end the entire thing all together, because it's just a way of protecting criminals and nobody else's benefited by that. And for some reason, Democrats want to keep and they want to shield criminals from being sent back to their countries who are being sent to prison. And in the meantime, the crime rate has gone through the roof under Biden.
Speaker 2: It was through the roof.
Speaker 3: It's starting to come down. But we're taking a lot of people out of here. So we may be presenting you very shortly with an executive order ending sanctuary cities.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's good. Ending sanctuary cities is good. But I want to talk again in a little bit of a different way about these activist judges. You're angry at, and I'm angry at this judge Boseburg and all these other different judges, all these judges that keep stopping everything Trump tries to do. Trump tries to roll back Biden's communism, they stop it. Tries to do this, they stop it. Can't even deport rapists and criminals. So pause on that for a moment, and I want you to think about this. I as you know, I have a couple kids. Say they were younger, eh, let's call it five. Say they were both around five six years old. And so when you have little little kids like that, you worry about them around the house, around certain things. You worry about them grabbing a knife, falling, hitting their head on a corner, drinking, you know, bleach doing. That's the kind of thing you worry about as a parent. So let's say, let's say because I was worrying, let's say I told them, boys, you are never allowed to touch the fire extinguisher, any of them. We have fire extinguishers all over the house. You keep your hands off it. And that's probably something I would have said to my boys, not because I was worried about anything other than them spraying each other with it, because they one hundred percent would do that and then hit each other with it and think that was funny either way. What if I said, boys, the rule is, I'm your father. I'm giving an order no touching the fire extinguisher, hands off, and the boys come home, I'm not there. Let's say moms out back watering the garden or whatever it is women do. And a fire breaks out, and the fire extinguishers right there, James and Luke they know how to work it. Should they grab the fire extinguisher and try to put out the fire? Well, if they do, that's breaking the rule. Okay, well let's discuss that. Obviously, you think they should grab the fire extinguisher. I think they should grab the fire extinguisher. But why Well, the purpose of the rule, the entire purpose of the rule, is for the good and safety of the family. The rule isn't there just to be a rule. The rule isn't the ultimate goal. The rule is put into place with the goal of keeping the family safe. So if we run into a situation where the rule has to be ignored for the safety of the family, then the rule needs to be ignored for the safety of the family, because that is the ultimate goal. Now, let's talk about laws, the law, shoot, the constitution, whatever it is. Why do we have it? Why do we have laws? Is the purpose of laws? To follow? The law? Is the purpose of laws? Does it have any other purpose or should it have any other purpose than the safety and prosperity of the people under whom the law or who are under the law. Of course you're not in here, But of course that's the whole point of having a law. The point of having a law is not just to have a law. It's to protect, to provide for the people. So let's talk about these judges and what we must do. Let's talk first about your dog. Did I ever tell you Fred used to have bad allergies? I know you're gonna find that shocking. I can't. He's just the most useless dog. Fred has really bad has really bad seasonal allergies. And during the wintertime what used to During the wintertime, Fred would snore terribly. Even when he was awake, he would start to snore because his allergies were so bad. He's just a walking disaster. This is yet another reason why we put rough Greens on Fred's food. Rough Greens provides Fred nutrition. Dog food does not give your dog nutrition. There's no nutrition in it. It's dead. Naturopathic doctor Dennis Black created an all natural nutritional supplement for dogs so your dog can enjoy dog food and actually get nutrition. You just sprinkle it on the food. Vitamins, minerals, probiotics, everything your dog needs. Eight three three three three my dog or Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. So we're talking about the law, judges, the constitution, because this is what I'm starting to see. Here's the headline. Activist judge boat Bosberg allows Trenda Ragua gang members to challenge the Alien Enemies Act deportations. You already get all that. This is the judge that ordered them to turn around. You get all that. And so here's what I'm seeing a lot of from a lot of people on our side. We're gonna set aside the communist demons. We know what they want. What I'm seeing a lot of from people inside the administration, from pundits on TV and radio, it's what I'm seeing as Wow. I mean, we do need to challenge that in the court. Well, if you actually look at the Constitution and well, under the law, I'm not even sure the athien that been exact applies here the rid of habeas corpus. Oh my gosh, why are we having this discussion. You know what, I don't need to have this discussion. I don't need a lot of agree In fact, I don't need to know how to read. I don't need to know any of these things. Because here's what I do know. We currently have a country full of rapists and murderers who are not citizens. Rapists, murderers, drug dealers, thieves, barbarians. We have brought in from all around the globe that b I didn't finish, brought in a bunch of barbarians into our country on purpose. Now we have them here, now we need them out. If there is anything anything stopping us from getting violent criminals out of our country, then whatever that anything is should simply be ignored. Oh but what about the law, What about the law. I don't care about the law. I care about the country. I care about your safety, my safety. I care about knowing that my sister can go to the store without some monster from Honduras cutting your head off. Oh but well, actually, if you look at the constitution, No, no, no, you don't understand. You don't understand. I don't care about the law. I don't care about the constitution. If that's what you're using to stop me, from deporting barbarians. Then I don't care about that. Well, what about the president of this and what about this rule? What about the brown versus No, No, you don't understand. I don't care what excuse you use, whatever reason it is. If I get my hands on a rapist for al Salvador and I'm hauling him to a plane and you say, Jesse, wait stop, you can't return him. You can't return him, and here's why stop. I don't care about your explanation, whatever your explanation is, whatever your reason is, that I'm not allowed to send the monster back from whence he came. I don't care. It doesn't matter. And the critical thing is we need the Trump administration to approach this exact problem the exact way. That's what we must have. Now, it's time to ignore the judges. It's time to force the Supreme Court to act. And if they act against your wishes, then it's time to ignore them. To the purpose of having a law, a constitution, judges, a Supreme Court is for the prosperity and the safety of the people. That is the entire purpose of its existence. The law doesn't exist for the law. The law exists for the people. The constitution doesn't exist for the constitution. It exists for the people. The government doesn't exist for the government. It exists for the people. And if anything, anything is harmful to the people, then it should be ignored and removed, and that is how it must be treated. That's a great line, Chris. It's from the book No Country for Old Men, or the movie if you've seen it, same different, same difference, where he's sitting there, the bad guy's sitting there, and he's getting ready to blow some dude's head off, and the dude was whining about the rules and everything else. And the guy said, well, if it's the rules that brought you to this, then what good are the rules? Maybe, just maybe you're one of these loser DORC national review types whose comb through the legal precedent and I've decided, you know what, I've decided after looking through thirty five years of judicial this, and then I've decided that if you actually cross the t's and dot the eyes and then you go to the Latin interpretation of this, that these are the no. No, no, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care what your explanation is for why I'm not allowed to remove savages from inside of my border, Savages who grab twelve year old girls and spend two hours raping and torturing them before they murder them. I don't care what your reasoning is. I don't care if it's legal. I don't care if you're right. You know that. I actually don't care. Get this. I don't care if you're constitutional. I don't means nothing to me. Whatever you're using as an excuse to stop me from removing barbarians, I don't care. And if you want to save a country that has been filled with savages, that's how you have to approach it. And if you're wondering why I'm so upset about this, just pause for a moment and think. Think about this thing. Think about how long we've been discussing this. A plane full of animals sent to El Salvador. This has now been what two weeks fellas probably two three weeks. For two or three weeks, we've been stuck in the mud, quibbling about whether or not we can should we pay the judge stop that we're appealing this. We need the Supreme Court. I can't believe Wait a minute, this isn't this isn't even mass deportation. This is the most basic step one. You go grab the animals when you know where they are. The worst first was the idea you grab them, dump them, and then we figure out how to get the other nineteen million out of the This is step one of a twenty step process. And we have now because of the law or the courts or the judges, we've now been bogged down here for two weeks. This is not going to work. It's just it's just not going to work. We don't we don't even have time to argue about this. We have to move with a sense of urgency because the clock is ticking. We don't have time. We don't have time to allow the communists to slow roll every single part of stopping their revolution. We are going to have to do whatever it takes, whatever it takes to save the United States of America. And I understand that when you start talking about this that it gets really scary for people. It feels un certain. I don't want to live in an anarchy or a tyranny or whatever. And I understand all, yeah, Chris, I understand all those fears. I get it. I share those fears. I do I've warned you forever that I think I believe that we will have a right wing dictator rise at some point in time. And I've always said that to you, and I've always believed that because as the evil communist system stops one and stops one, and stops one and stops one, there's always a new one that rises. And every time a new one rises, history proves this. Look at the Roman Republic. Every time a new one rises, he's smarter and meaner than the last one every time because he learns, well, wait a minute, they did that to stop the last one, ain't doing that to me. Then the next guy rises, Oh, you did that to stop the last one. Ain't doing that to me. They get smarter and meaner, and smarter and meaner. And if we don't move with a focused purpose now, if we don't set us side these ridiculous judges and these ridiculous rulings, now, if we allow four years of this, that dictator is gonna come. I'm telling you he's gonna come. And I don't even mean in the distant future. I'm talking in our lifetimes, depending on how old you are. I believe we will see one rise and the people will beg for it. If we are in a place where you can't legally remove barbarians from the United States of America, then we're officially in a place where it's gonna get ugly. It is what it is. Let's do some emails next. He doesn't care if you believe the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday memory, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'll get there in just a second. But just along these same lines, it's getting a bunch of headlines. NPR's big shot Catherine Mayer had to test five before Congress today. If that voice sounded familiar or the name sounded familiar, Yes, that's the Katherine Mayor who has a permanent spot on the soundboard. The dirty communists who said things like hey.
Speaker 3: Pek are reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: How do they look at the law the Constitution? Oh, Katherine Mayor said many things in the past. These communists tend to do. So she dropped this little jem the number one challenge here that we see is, of course the first amendment in the United States for the communist looks at the law, completely disregards it and simply moves forward. No, I know what you're probably saying, Well, we don't want to be like that. I don't want to be like that either. But again, we are either all under the law, or we are or not. And either the law is meant for the people, or the law is meant for itself or only for some of the people. The only way it works is if the laws exist for the good of the people. And if there's any interpretation of the law or the law itself that is harmful to the people, well then the Trump administration has to ignore it. We can't have four years of wait, let's stall here. We need to run this through the appeal court. We need, But we can't even remove two hundred and fifty gang bangers. How in the world are we ever going to get to mass deportation? Yeah, well right, let's do some emails, Jesse. How about charging and imprisoning company CEOs and owners who continue to hire illegals. Wouldn't that alone speed up self deeas portions. Trump is failing on his deportation promise, and we're quickly going to run out of time. Look, yes, what you're discussing is something that has been put into place in multiple places around the country. Employers are not supposed to hire illegals, and I will say this is something that Trump administration already is starting to dig into. I've told you firsthand from my hometown. I believe it was actually shouldn't give out the names of nine hundred percent sure of the name, but already was a business busted full of illegals. Illegals went business owner in deep trouble too. But you're right, You're one hundred percent right. We have an Everify system. I've used Everify. We have an e Verify system where you have to present documents to your employer. The employer has to verify those documents, the documents showing that you're allowed to be here, in work here. If they chooses not to do that and he hires you anyway, then he should go sit in prison with you. What we must focus on is not only throwing handcuffs on people and ice kicking indoors. I'm all game for that, all game for that. We have to focus on making life impossible for people who are here illegally. But this comes back to what I warned you about prior to the election a thousand times, not trying to be a Debbie downer, trying to give you good old fashioned realism. We can't have the mass deportation of twenty million people when we have all these states in the country that have declared themselves to be sanctuaries for illegals. And yes, ICE still has the authority to go in there, but how it would you know? You understand that if we had a country full of people committed to getting illegals out, that this is a problem could be solved in I don't even know if it would take a year. You realize that if you couldn't hire them, if you didn't give them benefits, if any contact with law enforcement at all meant automatic arrest and deportation, if any By the way, hospital visits too, Illegals use hospitals. They use emergency rooms as their everyday doctor because they don't have to pay and they don't have to prove their citizens. You know what, we don't even have to be in humane about it. Sure, sure, oh you're sick, Sure, come to the emergency room. We will check your immigration status. If you're an illegal, you don't get to leave. We'll handcuff you to the hospital bed, will treat you as soon as you're better. Bye bye, You're gone. If you created an environment like that inside the United States of America, you would have millions of people. You'd have to create a new highway heading south just to get everybody out of the country. But that's a pipe dream. That's why I've yelled at you about the emails you sent before. Well, all we need to do is cut off benefits, as if it's just like something we can do. You can't do that in California. Who's gonna be You think the California legislature is gonna pass that law. Can't do that in New York. So whatever you say the words, all we have to do is blank. Make sure that blank is something that's really easy to do because you led with. All we have to do is we can't do those things we need. Ultimately, everything comes back to this, really we need a country full of patriots. Well, how would that solve anything? Well, would California elect the politicians they have if California was full of patriotic citizens. I know there's a ton of patriotic citizens in California, they're out numbered. If it was seventy five percent instead of forty five percent patriotic citizens, would California be a sanctuary. Of course not. We need a country full of patriotic citizens. We need a reformed Democrat Party. We need to begin at the roots of the problem. And the roots of the problem still are the United States of America. Its citizens are educated in an anti American education system where they are raised to think the United States of America sucks. That's how they're raised, that's what they believe. They honestly, Tiffany Cross, she was on CNN, what they believe. I mind.
Speaker 4: It really troubling because they ran on this whole idea of this pseudo patriotism, this regressive masculine patriotism. Yet everything they're doing runs against making America great. Well, it was never great, So I'm not gonna say the egampart but making America great.
Speaker 1: Hey, it was never great. A lot of Americans feel that way. How can someone who thinks that way do any good for their country. Well, of course they can't. They can't. So we got a lot of fights to have. Anyway, Let's talk about force a little bit more, let's do some emails, talk about something that happened in Spain. This has been a podcast from wor