Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. And good morning.
Speaker 3: All right, you know how we kick things off every morning with the first talkback of the day.
Speaker 4: It's JV Show. Good morning. This is Trudy from conquered long time listener, first time talkbacker, here to wish my husband a very happy birthday, the Poyson. I love you very much. Okay, thank you, bye? He got oh.
Speaker 2: My, he got him? Not okay, Yeah, happy birthday to him.
Speaker 5: A couple of things unpack unpacked from this first first time talkbacker.
Speaker 2: Welcome, love that, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Well, it took you so long.
Speaker 2: That's on listeners, Come on, Pleasn't it easy?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: It's easy, and it's fun and then you get to hear your voice on the air and it's played.
Speaker 1: It's fun. The best way to engage with the show.
Speaker 5: If you've never left to talk back before, please do that on the newly improved iHeartRadio app. Second of all, who use the fut Yeah, gotta drop one of those birthday But.
Speaker 1: She didn't say his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking that.
Speaker 5: So as much as we'd love to wish anonymous husband a happy birthday. Gonna be tough. We don't know his name, but again, first on talkbacker, so it's a mistakes. Maybe got nervous, you know, and didn't know to include that in there. And then lastly, do you think that that was the birthday present he's already received?
Speaker 2: He got not?
Speaker 6: I think so that was her way of telling us got it?
Speaker 2: So guess what what I saw?
Speaker 6: That grandma hobbies are making a comeback, like knitting, so basically everything she does, and that's why she's bringing this up. Yeah, say that because one of the things on here is something you do, Selena.
Speaker 2: Wow. So I'm just.
Speaker 5: Saying I already know what I can already guess.
Speaker 2: Guess Graham.
Speaker 1: Puzzling.
Speaker 2: Okay, we do that too, Graham.
Speaker 5: I put together one.
Speaker 2: And you were and you were upset get away from it.
Speaker 5: It was mildly enjoyable ones that got into it. But I have not yet puzzled against.
Speaker 6: I'm mainly even bringing it up because most of the things I do aren't on here, so I'm like, yes, well, I'm not in grandma mode yet.
Speaker 2: Number one was crocheting.
Speaker 6: I don't think I could get into that, thankfully, because I know you guys would make funy and.
Speaker 2: This is stuff that gen Z is into now that gen Z.
Speaker 6: Is like taking up as hobbies now and.
Speaker 1: Just making each other scarves.
Speaker 6: I guess I've seen a lot of people like crocheting little animals or like little stuffed animals and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Perfect stuff that we need, very useful.
Speaker 6: This one, this one, I have seen a lot of people take on on TikTok baking bread.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this?
Speaker 1: That was it?
Speaker 2: That was during the pandemic. I saw everybody doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pandemic.
Speaker 5: Everyone was like, let me, let me bring my own yeast culture and I got the best yeast. This is a good yeast starter kid. Yeah, here, I'll share my yeast with you. Everyone was swapping yeast. Remember that somebody even we even tried it. I think I think somebody gave us some of their yeast. We had a jopp in the fridge. It's like, it's all about the yeast thing.
Speaker 2: I was for that, Thank god.
Speaker 1: Well it was the thing. It was definitely so.
Speaker 6: It was huge during the pandemic, and people are still doing it now, like making sour dough bread stuff like that. It looks really hard, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 5: It's really good. If you make a good batch, man, it's good.
Speaker 6: So, like I said, puzzles is on the list. Vinyl record collecting. I had a phase with this. I used to do this, but then I stopped because I did own a record player I had, yeah, but more of the like aesthetic like cheap one, not one of those super cool fancy ones.
Speaker 2: But by the way, I.
Speaker 6: Will never understand how people were able to put music on a vinyl.
Speaker 1: That just will like how the technology work?
Speaker 5: Yes, Like do you understand how music goes on a CD?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It just seems like how were they able to figure that out before?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's a dumb Maybe that's a dumb thing to bring up.
Speaker 3: Do you feel that way about like DVDs? Like how did they get the movie on this thing?
Speaker 6: That makes more sense? I know, And you're like, how is their music in here? And then you put it on the thing and then it just works.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating to me.
Speaker 5: That one actually makes slightly more sense to me. But like, I can't explain the technology. I find a lot of stuff, but the needle of the needle of the record play is reading tiny variations in you know, the grooves, which is a record, which makes more sense to me that it's like a physical thing that's happening rather than some laser scanning something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Then forget I said, I do see everybody with vinyls and record players.
Speaker 2: My daughter has has this, and they're expensive. I think maybe that's.
Speaker 6: Why I stopped, because I was like, this is not going to get me. It's not going to get very far because I need a lot of money if I'm going to be collecting a lot.
Speaker 2: Of these reading book clubs.
Speaker 6: That's another thing on the list, Selena, are you still reading?
Speaker 2: I was, and then I just don't have time anymore. Yeah, you never started like a romanticyne.
Speaker 3: No, that's not my thing. I know it was people getting kidnapped and murdered and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seems more like thing.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 6: What about bird watching that's on here too, that's very grandma.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is where I draw the line.
Speaker 5: I met somebody the other day that was into that, and I was like, are you joking for a while?
Speaker 1: Been serious?
Speaker 5: You're a young person, what are you doing? But some people are very very into it, like you.
Speaker 6: Just stand outside.
Speaker 2: These hobbies are coming back.
Speaker 1: Get your binoculars. You go birding, and.
Speaker 2: You take notes of the different birds that you spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you like look and you're like, you know, guide identify them the guidebook and you know, yeah, oh that's the spotted blue footed warbler. And you're like, I've never seen one of those. And then I guess you tell your friends about it.
Speaker 2: I don't think you haven't. Don't know. At that point of.
Speaker 5: That, I don't know what the next step is. And bird watching that's it.
Speaker 2: You just watch a day that you saw it and like, Okay.
Speaker 6: That's it, and maybe hunt down some other ones, like oh you don't hunt them, well not hunt them, but I mean.
Speaker 2: Like whoa just you don't know. It's just like a really dark charm.
Speaker 1: Seriously, it is long for them.
Speaker 2: I use the word hunt as and look for them forgive me.
Speaker 5: Bird community twitchers is what they call bird watchers, another word for going birding twitchers.
Speaker 2: Twitchers like I'm just going to go twitch in later, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Going twitchin The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Time four four The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Have you guys been following the measles out break.
Speaker 1: No, I've heard about it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So it's really bad in Texas.
Speaker 3: It's grown to one hundred and fifty nine cases there, over twenty people hospitalized. One person has died from it. It's already been confirmed in nine states.
Speaker 2: One being here in California. Oh man, not trying to incite any panic with just stay safe falony streets people.
Speaker 5: Well, most people don't really have anything to worry about because they've be vaccinated against the beasles, right, remember when we got the measles like many years ago.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Warriors got another win last night.
Speaker 5: As the team continues it's surge following the trade for Jimmy Butler. They were in New York taking on the Knicks, and despite tweeting his ankle the night before video showing him hobbling off the team bus, Steph Curry dominated the second half. He scored twenty of his twenty eight points in that half, led the Warriors to a one to fourteen to one oh two win.
Speaker 1: With the win, the Warriors.
Speaker 5: Are now thirty four and twenty eight and in sixth place in the Western Conference.
Speaker 6: Nice. We'll see scattered showers throughout the day Today, a little bit of sunshine may peek through midday. Other than that, just keep an umbrella handy. Showers will continue through the night, and highs will be in the mid to upper fifties.
Speaker 1: Hey or go bestI? Hey, Hey, today is going to be a nine.
Speaker 5: Seek support from trusted co workers to address the challenge in your professional career. Reset your goals and take the actions that those colleagues suggest you will inspire others with your vision.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's powerful.
Speaker 5: That's so powerful. Ever again, so powerful.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: So every Wednesday morning we do something called our cool or not Let's read the rows some things out only ask cool or not? Cool or not?
Speaker 3: You guys, my friends, my buddy's here. Sure cool or not? How much it costs to order.
Speaker 2: One little coffee, just one from Starbucks.
Speaker 5: On door dash and have it delivered to your house coffee? I'm gonna guess not cool, but get said how much it costs?
Speaker 2: I guess it's a long nineteen dollars? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: One cost coffee? Who would do that?
Speaker 2: I did do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That psychopathy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Wait, what's the price if you go pick it up?
Speaker 3: In store, probably like eight seven eight bucks somewhere between there.
Speaker 6: So you're paying way more than the even drink it.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's an instant regret.
Speaker 3: When you drink it, you're like, it's not even that great. I'm not even more awake.
Speaker 5: Right, or it's no longer hot if you ordered a hot one, or the ice is pretty melty if you got an ice.
Speaker 3: No, it was delicious, good condition, it was great. But I mean, just the instant regret just wasn't worth nineteen dollars.
Speaker 5: I'm shocked you can hit check out. I'm going not cool on you for hitting them. Once I saw the things total up, There's no way I could. There's just no way I could hit order. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I know pros and cons that you just waveh them out. It's like, either do this or drive there myself, or.
Speaker 1: Just not go at all, or make a coffee at my own house.
Speaker 2: Coffee at home doesn't hit the same. Everybody knows. Everybody knows that much.
Speaker 5: Of course not, but neither There's nineteen dollars for one cup that doesn't hit the same either. That nineteen dollars cup of coffee doesn't taste like nineteen bucks.
Speaker 6: Oh that would hurt my heart.
Speaker 2: Not cool.
Speaker 1: I'm going not cool mostly on use land it for do not cool.
Speaker 2: DoorDash, they're the one overcharging people. But you're deciding to order it. I needed it.
Speaker 5: But also you have to understand that a human being has to go pick it up and then drive it to your lazy butt.
Speaker 1: So like that person has to get paid.
Speaker 2: So I didn't force that person to be a DoorDash driver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I understand why there's money. That's why the price gets marked up. Like I understand the business model.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what I'm paying for the convenience for them to come bring to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, so DoorDash isn't overcharging you.
Speaker 2: They are, it's still a little excessive.
Speaker 6: Nineteen maybe with the yeah it is you can buy like three coffees.
Speaker 1: You can buy a coffee maker.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: Nineteen bucks on Amazon. I guarantee it just don't hit the same remember limitless coffee. What do you guys think cool or not? Our friend's over at KTV news. I noticed this. I was working out at the gym the other day and on one of the TVs as I was on the treadmill or something I noticed on one of the TV's they do a segment it's a carbon copy of this segment we're doing right now. We call it cool or not. They call it like it or not? Shut up, and then they throw out different things and they discuss whether or not they like.
Speaker 1: It or not.
Speaker 5: I was like, guys, come on with it.
Speaker 2: Wait a second.
Speaker 5: It is a blatant rip off. I love you guys over there at KTV. My boy Steve Paulson on whether you know I got you know, there's some people over there got respect for.
Speaker 1: You guys, But like, come on, that's just like you're blazing.
Speaker 2: I think this is cool.
Speaker 1: You're blatantly ripping us off here.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool. Though.
Speaker 1: I did like the.
Speaker 5: Name like it or not?
Speaker 1: Like it or not?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they discuss whether they like it or not.
Speaker 1: It's pretty clever.
Speaker 5: No, it's a rip off. I'm going not cool.
Speaker 3: I think cool because I mean, we should be flattered. I feel flattered that the JV Show is like, you know what everyone looks to the coolness.
Speaker 5: You don't go and I don't go listen to another radio show and be like, you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do their exact same segment. I don't do that, but is it.
Speaker 2: Different because that's I feel like it's different when it's our buddies at k TV.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love trust man.
Speaker 1: I love KTV as much as the next guy. I just went to KTVU dot com andnute ago see what's happened in the local news.
Speaker 5: I look, I love them, but you don't blatantly rip off somebody's entire segment.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna march down to city Hall?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if I'm gonna plan a protest or not. I just know that, like whoever's listening to the to our show that got the idea for the segment for their TV segment called like It or Not, they're probably listening right now, and I'm gonna tell you I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say not, and I'm saying not.
Speaker 3: To want to confront them though, like, hey, just admit you got it from us, like you stole it from us.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. Yeah, all right, key TV.
Speaker 2: Person, you're the producer of the JB Show, Will you please work on that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and leave us a talk back if you're listening.
Speaker 2: They're not going to do that.
Speaker 6: You're right, I'll reach out to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so every Wednesday morning we do something called are cool or not? Let's read the rows some things out only ask cool or not? Cool or not? You guys, my friends, my buddies here, sure cool or not?
Speaker 3: How much it costs to order one little coffee, just one from Starbucks on door.
Speaker 5: Dash and you have it delivered to your house coffee?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess not cool, but said how much it costs?
Speaker 2: I guess it's nineteen dollars? Are you serious? One colle coffee?
Speaker 1: Who would do that?
Speaker 5: I do do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That psychopathy?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Wait what's the price if you go pick it up in store?
Speaker 2: Probably like eight seven eight bucks somewhere between there, So you're paying way more than the even drinking.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's an instant regret. When you drink it, you're like, it's not even that great. I'm not even more awak.
Speaker 5: Right, or it's no longer hot if you ordered a hot one, or the ice is pretty melty.
Speaker 1: If you got an ice one, No, it.
Speaker 3: Was delicious, good condition, it was great. But I mean just the instant regret just wasn't worth nineteen dollars.
Speaker 5: I'm shocked. You can hit check out. I'm going not cool on you for hitting them. Once I saw the things total up, There's no way I could. There's just no way I could hit order. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I know pros and cons that you just wave them out. It's like, either do this or drive there myself, or just not go at all, or make a coffee at my own house.
Speaker 2: Coffee at home doesn't hit the same. Everybody knows.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows that much, of course not, but neither's nineteen dollars for one cup that doesn't hit the same. Either, that nineteen dollars cup of coffee doesn't taste like nineteen bucks.
Speaker 6: Oh that would hurt my heart.
Speaker 2: Not cool.
Speaker 1: I'm going not cool mostly on use land it for do not cool.
Speaker 2: Door Dash they're the one overcharging people, but you're deciding to order it. I needed it.
Speaker 5: But also you have to understand that a human being has to go pick it up and then drive it to your lazy butt.
Speaker 1: So like that person has to get paid.
Speaker 2: So I didn't force that person to be a doorhash driver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I understand why there's money. That's why the price gets marked up. Like I understand the business model.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what I'm paying for the convenience for them to come bring it to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, so DoorDash isn't overcharging you.
Speaker 2: They still are. It's still a little excessive.
Speaker 6: Nineteen maybe with the yeah it is you can buy like three coffees.
Speaker 5: You can buy a coffee maker. That's true, nineteen bucks on Amazon. I guarantee it.
Speaker 3: Those one just don't hit the same Remember what limitless coffee?
Speaker 1: What do you guys think cool or not?
Speaker 5: Our friend's over at KTV News I noticed this. I was working out at the gym the other day and on one of the TVs as I was on the treadmill or something, I noticed on one of the TV's they do a segment. It's a carbon copy of this segment we're doing right now. We call it cool or not. They call it like it or not? Shut up, and then they throw out different things and they discuss whether or.
Speaker 1: Not they like it or not.
Speaker 5: I was like, guys, come on with this, Wait a second, it is a blatant rip off. I love you guys over there at k TVU. My boy Steve Paul said on whether you know I got you know, there's some people over there. I got respect for you guys, but like, come on, that's just like you're blaiting.
Speaker 2: I think this is cool.
Speaker 1: You're blatantly ripping us off here.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool, though.
Speaker 1: I did like the name.
Speaker 4: Like it or not?
Speaker 1: I like it or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they discuss whether they like it or not.
Speaker 1: It's pretty clever.
Speaker 5: No, it's a rip off. I'm going not cool.
Speaker 3: I think cool because I mean we should be flattered. I feel flattered that the JV show is like, you know what everyone looks to, Yeah, the coolness.
Speaker 5: You don't go and I don't go listen to another radio show and be like, you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do their exact same segment. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: But is it different because that's I feel like it's different when it's our buddies at k TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I love trust man.
Speaker 1: I love KTV as much as the next guy.
Speaker 5: I just went to KTVU dot com and to go see what's happened in the local news. I look, I love them, but you don't blatantly rip off somebody's entire second.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna march down to city Hall?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if I'm going to plan a protest or not. I just know that, Like whoever's listening to the to our show that got the idea for the segment for their TV segment called like It or Not, they're probably listening right now, and I'm gonna tell you I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say not, and.
Speaker 3: I'm saying we should get the mon to confront them though, Like, hey, just admit you got it from us, like you stole it from us.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea. Yeah, all right, k TV Personal please.
Speaker 2: You're the producer of the JV Show. Will you please work on that? Yeah, and leave us a talkback if you're listening. They're not gonna do that, You're right, I'll reach out to them.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 9: Nine, Good Morning JV Show. Familia. Just want to make a quick comment for Selena. Give yourself an espresso machine. They're always on sell at Target, even on Amazon, and it comes with a forty pack of pods. Trust me, it will change your life completely. You'll never go back to Starbucks anyways.
Speaker 4: I'll think, guys, have a beautiful bless day. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: That is what I need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the regular cough ain't working well, it doesn't do anything.
Speaker 5: And you she left that talk back because you said you spent nineteen dollars ordering one coffee from Starbucks. I wanted to be lazyycho behavior one of those espressom she's some of these different coffee makers. Man, they can make you all sorts of I mean, they can't make you your ten ingredient whatever thing.
Speaker 1: You can't make it that. But they can make you some really delicious stuff.
Speaker 6: Can you just file the syrups and then you like make it fancy yourself.
Speaker 2: So a lot of work, but I'll consider it. I will think about it. Can we talk about flood lighting?
Speaker 10: What if that?
Speaker 2: You guys haven't heard about it? It's the latest toxic dating trend.
Speaker 1: Basically, why did all these things have to have some stupid name, right?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: And nobody uses that word whatever it's called, the term name, Like, nobody calls it that, dude.
Speaker 5: I'm told I was about to start dating Scrow, but she's totally flood lighting me.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like the only one that really stuck is like going, oh gaslighting too.
Speaker 1: Gaslighting and gas light is not necessarily a dating trend.
Speaker 5: I guess not a trend, but it's a term being gaslet can apply to a lot of different things.
Speaker 2: True, that's a good point, well, d.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Dating experts are warning that flood lighting could be the new thing that people are doing when they're getting to know you, and that is basically trauma dumping, so telling you everything up front, talking to you about their personal life, talking to you about their previous relationships, their childhood trauma, putting everything on the table.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think I thought that was a no. I thought we weren't supposed to do that beginning of getting to know someone.
Speaker 5: Definitely not, but ladies, after a couple of drinks. Just in my experience, it's just my truth.
Speaker 6: So a lot of people are saying are warning against this because it kind of establishes an emotional bond very quickly, because here's the person telling you everything about their life, and if they've gone through some traumatic stuff, then you start to feel bad for them and you start to be like, oh, well, I want to be that person that's there for them if they don't get scared and ran off first. That is I feel like that's the bigger risk because you're just going to make that person be like, WHOA, I didn't sign up for this, Like I don't even know you, this is our second coffee date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, its how hot they are?
Speaker 2: Okay, then there's that that is the one thing that gram you.
Speaker 6: Just anybody, if they're a ten or higher, you can look past basically everything.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it works bad ways. I think ladies can look past.
Speaker 5: I think there's an element of trace in that a lot, and maybe particularly for men, you want to dump all your relationship troubles and all your past stuff on us you're extremely attractive. That softens the blow of like, wow, this is kind of weird for a first date or whatever to be hearing all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Natur'll listen.
Speaker 6: Well, I feel like this is another one of those things where like if we ladies do it, it's maybe not as bad as if guys do it, because then I feel like, because women are like almost expected to be a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Emotional, more in touch with their emotions.
Speaker 2: Guys might not see it as like a complete red flag.
Speaker 6: But I think if we ladies show up to date and a guy is telling you their whole life story, and you know, I agree, I think you're right hang everything on you. Then you might be a little like, Okay, he needs to he needs to work on some things.
Speaker 5: I think you ladies, I think and you guys would judge it much more harshly. Taking say, say, Selena, you go on a first date and you're like, oh my god, my co workers are so mean, and my boss and my last relationship ended he cheated on me and a thing and you just like unload all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: Now flip that and imagine you're on a first date and a guy's telling you all this, oh my god, my coworkers are so mean to me and my boss oh is the worst, and my last relationship and then cheated. I think you would think about it differently.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 1: You would judge that guy a little harsh.
Speaker 2: I would. But is it because we're not used to men like opening up like that and basically they should be.
Speaker 5: Allowed to, right, you know, I think you'd be like, get it together.
Speaker 1: I think I s together, bro.
Speaker 2: A little bit, and I would, and that's not fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think for me it was the opposite. When I started dating my boyfriend, I was like, listen, it's gonna take me a little while to open up.
Speaker 2: Just say open up, which part all of me.
Speaker 5: Okay, careful, careful, careful.
Speaker 2: How many dates?
Speaker 5: Well, I just tell you felt open, so you're fully opened.
Speaker 6: It was it was a few dates for sure, because I wanted to make sure you know that. I told him, you know, hey, I like I like you. But just in case if you if it looks like I'm maybe not like showing those emotions like it's because I have a hard time showing my emotions sometimes, but I have a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Yep, they're in there, just bouncing around me to open.
Speaker 2: Yea, my emotions are all in there AND's gonna spill out eventually. I did open and look at us now here we are there. You go, you'll have to driving blood lighting a.
Speaker 5: Blood lit dude.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 6: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about flood lighting a JV show.
Speaker 1: It's Josh from Burling Game. You know, just talk about flood lighting.
Speaker 5: I feel really triggered because they called that info bombing, and people who have ADHD and all on the spectrum like I am, have a tendency the info bomb.
Speaker 2: When they're trying to make friendships and relationships. It is not a toxic trait to us.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Info bombing. I feel like I do that.
Speaker 5: Flood lighting To me, I took as more as like dumping your emotional trauma on baggage and stuff right out in the open, right from the get go. But info bombing, do I do that? I mean, I'm, you know, meet somebody at the store and I'm talking to him. Next thing, you know, I'm going into you know, Napa County was really tough to deal with the building permits in my house and ad this, and then in the bathroom over here decided to do this tile and you I'm pretty soon you've learned my entire life story. You've learned everything about the ouseide built and the thing. I'm just like, I don't even know this person's name, and I'm telling them everything about I think guy infobomb people.
Speaker 3: I think there's a difference between doing that and it's it's friendly talk, friendly banter than what Jess is talking about, which is like all this like past relations, negative baggage that you're just unloading onto somebody. I think it's slightly different, at least in my opinion. Got it, If that makes a little bit more sense.
Speaker 5: Hottest it's all the.
Speaker 11: Stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Megan Markles new Netflix show is getting diragged YEP dropped yesterday with Love Megan.
Speaker 2: You guys checked it out right true.
Speaker 1: I was right there sitting play play as soon as it released.
Speaker 6: Website saw online were more than a no.
Speaker 3: So it was supposed to be like a lifestyle cooking show where she's in like her rustic kitchen, showing some of her favorite recipes than hers just happened to show up like Mindy Kaylene.
Speaker 2: You probably saw clips of her on the show. She also has other friends and they're.
Speaker 3: Coming for brunch, and people are calling it just an exercise in narcissism. They're saying the show is pointless, the recipes not like anything special or spaghetti looked Hella dry according to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: This spaghetti looks dry on TV on.
Speaker 2: According to everywhere they could.
Speaker 3: Here's a clip of her talking about how she's getting creative in the kitchen. The next thing she knows, the kitchen's full of husbands and dogs.
Speaker 2: Husband and three dogs.
Speaker 5: It's not my perfume.
Speaker 3: That's brand them all, and the people are saying that she is just dropping all these stupid one liners and it is so corny, and it's just.
Speaker 2: It's joint.
Speaker 3: There's no personality in it whatsoever, relatable, not personally.
Speaker 6: No, it looked very awkward to like these are supposed to be her friends who she's known for a really long time, but their interactions seems like it seems like they don't even know each other.
Speaker 2: That doesn't shock me at all, because they probably don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like do you think she cooks for them most of the time?
Speaker 5: Like I just find it very inauthentic, Like I think they probably have a chef that cooks for most of the time, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean either that or she probably cooks like normal things, not these like recipes that I'm sure she just learned like that day.
Speaker 2: And it's like, Okay, I'm gonna put together this fancy thing but I can't even pronounce. For the show, and I love this. People found an editing mistake really.
Speaker 1: Perfect in episode four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to go check this out when you have some sometime today.
Speaker 3: So episode four of With Love Megan, she is like going into I guess like a pantry area and there's this chalkboard off to the side, and she writes on it.
Speaker 2: She writes, bready or not here I crumb. Oh god, I know.
Speaker 3: And then the next cut the writing's gone, like it's already been erased.
Speaker 1: Oh this is too corny if we can't put this on here.
Speaker 2: So corny the entire thing. It's bad.
Speaker 1: Oh making Mirk Cole.
Speaker 3: Now, people not they're not here for it. All right, Graham, what do you haven't said? Today's how is changing?
Speaker 5: Lebron James hit a major NBA milestone last night, you guys. Major became the first player at NBA history to score fifty thousand career points. He entered last night's game between his Lakers and the Pelicans at forty nine and ninety nine, so he knew he was gonna break the record there, or set that milestone, I should say, because nobody's ever gotten that high before, and he ended up scoring thirty four in the game. The next closest point scorer currently active in the NBA is Kevin Durant, and he has just thirty five, two and twenty five total points. So I think it's pretty safe to say I don't think anybody will ever surpass Lebron's point total.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be un touchable.
Speaker 5: One funny stat that I read about this, there have been a lot of pretty famous father and son duos.
Speaker 2: In the NBA.
Speaker 5: Now, look, Lebron and his son are the only ones to play on the court at the same time. But like Steph Curry, his dad Del Curry played in the NBA for a long time, So they looked at combined father son point totals and you would think Steph and Dell's might be the highest, and there are some other pretty prolific ones. Nope, Lebron James and his son Bronni are the highest scoring father son NBA duo of all time and Bronni has scored just twenty five NBIA fair, that's not fair to give him that, Yeah, but I'm just saying they are the highest scoring father son NBA duo. And if you look at the list, there are a lot of names on there. You would know of current NBA player Klay Thompson, his dad played in the NBA. You know, like there are guys that have scored a lot of points and their dads have scored a lot of points.
Speaker 1: Nobody like Lebron and Bronni.
Speaker 5: But again Lebron has done all the heavy Pea Browny has just twenty five NBA points, but they are the highest scoring father.
Speaker 1: Son NBA do of all time.
Speaker 5: Despite being forty years old, Lebron is playing at extremely high level this season. He was just named the Western Conference Player of the Month for February and his Lakers have won seventeen out of their last twenty games and they are in second place in the Western Conference.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: As much as I like to hate on Lebron, you got to give him some props this particular for a little bit his high level play for so many years.
Speaker 1: This guy's been in the NBA like twenty two seasons.
Speaker 2: That's enough propage Crazy.
Speaker 1: We're done the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Next to you, I'm going to be next to some food right now, Selena, I am hungry, maybe some vegan food.
Speaker 3: Starving Gaga and Bruno Mars right there. It is Wildity four nine, the JV Show. I'm Selena heado, Jef, thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show? Chuck mug just got to be the.
Speaker 3: First person a guest today the bleeped out word where they leave their guesses, you guys, the talkback mine. It's right on that new and improved iHeartRadio Apple. Right, let's get to today's clip.
Speaker 5: The other day, my wife caught me. She swears I was in front of my computer, but I totally.
Speaker 2: Wasn't you were ill? You probably?
Speaker 5: The Internet is a fun and exciting place, you guys, and there's a lot of exciting content on there.
Speaker 2: So this is so disgusting.
Speaker 1: Don't be gross about it.
Speaker 5: This is the family show. Yes, sickos, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 1: Remember, like I just.
Speaker 5: Said, it is a family shows. To keep your guests, PG leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out when you win. But the only person that really wins and gets the chug mug is the very first crack first person.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 3: I'm Felina Gram and I'm just playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JB Show JV Show Chug Mug.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: Are you gotta do it through the first person. A guess today is a bleeped out word as always, and you think you know what that word is, you leave it on the talk back Mike on the You and Improved Heart Radio app.
Speaker 2: In case you missed our clip of the day.
Speaker 4: Here it is.
Speaker 1: The other day. My wife caught me.
Speaker 5: She swears I was in front of my computer, but I totally wasn't. I can see how it would look like that, you know, given the motion, but it was not that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, let's go to your guests. Remember this is a family shewby.
Speaker 5: Ball Pablo, and I think of the day is drooling. Maybe you fell asleep in front of your computer and you're drooling us, or you were watching.
Speaker 1: That's more likely, it's not. That's not it though.
Speaker 5: This is landside of Salmon vone and my guess is gambling. That's probably what it should have been. But I have not, you know, you guys, I have not been gambling much lately. Although that time I went to as and Vine and NAPA. That's different. I was playing some blackjack with the boys, But I mean, like not, I had problem isn't the right word, but I had more of an involved hobby before, and I.
Speaker 1: Really just don't you can actually cut back a lot like percent. I shelved it.
Speaker 2: Wow, good for you, Graham.
Speaker 4: Hi JV's Joe. It's Ashlyn from Sadosey.
Speaker 3: My guess for the bleep that word is shopping shopping Graham.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Back to the gambling, I was thinking about bringing it back though it's fun. I need, I need, I need a hobby.
Speaker 2: Have you brought that idea up to your wife?
Speaker 5: No, that's not an.
Speaker 1: Idea that you bring up to your wife because I'm not stupid.
Speaker 2: I feel like you need her permission.
Speaker 5: Look, I've I built the house every seven days a week for the last three years, and now I have a little more free time. And you know what, I think it might be to become a gambling retirement.
Speaker 2: But you know what else, what you said, you're broke after building the house. Yeah, that's good, but that's exactly why I need to gamble to win money.
Speaker 5: That's what I.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, Graham, A.
Speaker 3: Bad idea you listening, continue to get those guesses been Thanks for hanging out with us. I'm Felina Graham and I'm just playing what the bleep where you can win this JB show, JV show, Chug mug.
Speaker 5: There we go. Are you gonna do it through?
Speaker 3: The first person to guess today is believed out word. It's always and you think you know what that word is? You leave it on the talk back mic on the un approved iHeart radio app.
Speaker 2: In case you missed our clip of the day.
Speaker 1: Here it is the other day. My wife caught me.
Speaker 5: She swears I was in front of my computer, but I totally wasn't. I can see how it would look like that, you know, given the motion.
Speaker 6: But it was not that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, let's go to your guests. Remember this is a family shelby ball.
Speaker 10: Pablo, and I think of the day is drooling.
Speaker 5: Maybe you fell asleep in front of your computer and you're drooling. Have a good day, you guys, or you are watching.
Speaker 1: That's more likely.
Speaker 12: That's not.
Speaker 1: That's not it though. This is landside of salmonvone and my guess is gambling.
Speaker 5: That's probably what it should have been. But I have not, you know, you guys, I have not been uh gambling much lately. Although that time I went to as and Vine and Nappa. That's different.
Speaker 1: I was playing some blackjack with the boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean like not I had problem isn't the right word. But I had more of an involved hobby before, and I really just don't actually cut back a lot like percent.
Speaker 1: I solved it.
Speaker 2: Wow, good for you, Graham.
Speaker 4: H Javs Joe. It's Ashlynn from Sadosey. My guess for the bleep that word is shopping, sh.
Speaker 2: Shopping, Graham.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Back to the gambling, I was thinking about bringing it back though.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 5: I need I need, I need a hobby.
Speaker 2: And you brought that idea up to your wife.
Speaker 1: No, that's not an idea that you bring up to your wife because I'm not stupid.
Speaker 2: I feel like you need her permission.
Speaker 5: Look, I've I built the house every seven days a week for the last three years, and now I have a little more free time.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I think it might be to income gampling retirement.
Speaker 2: But you know what else, what you said, you're broke after building the house. Yeah, that's good, but that's exactly why I need to gamble to win money.
Speaker 6: That's what I.
Speaker 2: Thank you. All right, Graham, A bad idea you listening. Continue to get those guess has been the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine playing what.
Speaker 2: The bleepe were you?
Speaker 3: I can win this CHUGMU just gotta be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. In case you missed our clip for today, here it is one last time.
Speaker 5: The other day my wife caught me. She swears I was in front of my computer. But I totally wasn't your sick Graham. I wasn't doing it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't doing it. Not that I've never done it, but.
Speaker 5: I wasn't doing it that much.
Speaker 3: Remember this is a family show, okay, so that word is always something clean, despite how it may sound.
Speaker 2: Let's run through some of your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: Savannah from Oakley.
Speaker 4: My guess is crying.
Speaker 5: Crying was a that's a popular guest this morning. There's not a huge huge crier.
Speaker 1: I've missed it up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: My eyes have fogged up before. It's on some of those YouTube videos, but not many.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Good morning JV Show. This is Sandy from Gilroy and I think the bleeped out word is snoring. Hope I would nice snoring in it.
Speaker 5: I'm not much of a snorer at least. I don't think so. My my wife says I am not, although we had a sleepover the other night. We our kids don't ever sleep in our bed, but they we let them the other night and my son was like, you know that when you're sleeping, it sounds like you're saying.
Speaker 1: There, there there.
Speaker 5: And I was like, what do you mean, are you And he said, yeah, And that's the sound it makes. It sounds like you're saying there and there?
Speaker 4: What I.
Speaker 2: To sit out a reporter.
Speaker 5: I can't verify that. And I don't think I'm a snore, but maybe that one thing I or not. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There there there shows Misty in Union City and I think you were singing in front of your computer, singing.
Speaker 5: I would be embarrassed of that. If my wife caught me singing in front of my computer. That's not the bo I don't know that I do that. I sing along in the car a little bit, but not too much.
Speaker 2: I'm the same.
Speaker 5: I'm not a big singer, are you guys like shower singers?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Sometimes depends on the mood that I'm in.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 12: The Good Morning Jabs show.
Speaker 3: My name is Katie from Conquered, and I think the bleeped out word is sleeping.
Speaker 2: Sleeping. Listen to today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 1: The other day, my wife caught me.
Speaker 5: She swears I was sleeping in front of my computer, but I totally wasn't.
Speaker 9: I was not.
Speaker 5: In my defense, the where my desk is in the new house, I don't have blinds or curtains, and the sun is just blasting right in, so I was very I was heavily squinting. My eyes were very close, and I don't have a desk chair, so I'm using this whole dining chair, and I have to to be comfortable this thing. I mean, holy bad posture. I'm like slumped over in this thing just because it's so uncomfortable. And the combination of that and squinty.
Speaker 2: You're sleeping.
Speaker 1: I was sleeping, to be honest, I was exhausted. All right, let's give some shout outs. Let's give some shout outs.
Speaker 5: First and foremost, Katie and confortable. What's that brand new baby show?
Speaker 1: Chub mug, come in your way? Nice job this morning.
Speaker 5: Because a lot of people came with the correct answer this morning, I'm gonna try to shout out most of them. There's just no way, you guys, there's a lot of shoutouts to get Lisa and Richmond had it correct. So did our body, Solid Oakland, r J and Hayward, Peeb and the East Bay, Jessica and Gilroy, Janelle and San Leandro, Grace in San Bruno.
Speaker 2: What's up, Grace? What's up?
Speaker 5: James and Clovis had it, so to Kim and San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Laurie and Morgan Hill are buddy, TJ. Livermore, what's up?
Speaker 4: TJ?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Julian Bay Point had it?
Speaker 5: So did Sidney and Conquered Michael in Walnut Creek, Sandy and Gilroy, Olivia and Oakland, MoCCA and Sunnyvale, Tiffany and Clayton, Nena and Sophia and Nappa VICKI it also brought to you Camila and Tracy, Charles and Salose lived in Brentwood. Said he said, what's up? Said?
Speaker 1: He said? Walnut Creek, Ronick and Hayward had it. So did my and Morgan Hill, Brandon ZACHERMANO do I hear Kim and Kim? Do I hear Kim and Kim and San Jose?
Speaker 5: Do I do hear Kim? And San Jose, John and Richmond does John Richmond AVIDI that he had him a way too slow. Emma and Marcus and Valleo do I hear Emma Marcus going once, going twice?
Speaker 1: And there are some other people too, but I just can't. I mean, there's just so many.
Speaker 5: Yeah that in Pittsburgh had it?
Speaker 1: What's up to that? And a few other people.
Speaker 5: A couple honorable mentioned guesses I'd like to shout out this morning.
Speaker 1: Cheating was a couple of guesses.
Speaker 5: There he's back, people, he's back, not happening, farting. I was surprised that that didn't guess, could guess more often? Slapping the ham and then a few other things. I guess is right, great, I'm just kidding. Nobody guess slapping the ham, Yes they did.
Speaker 2: That was my thank you everyone for playing. I'll do it again tomorrow seven oh five here on the JV.
Speaker 1: Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, Happy Wednesday, Thanks so much for hanging out with us. All Right, it is time someone hopefully going to be winning these tickets to.
Speaker 2: The Disneyland Resort. Let's go to the phones. Hi's this Hi, This is hi. Evelyn has it going. I am doing good. I'm so excited. All right, good, Okay, you seem confident, you're happy. I think you can do it.
Speaker 6: I hope you can do it.
Speaker 5: I hope so bu what I'm just I'm just saying recently people have not been doing so well, but yesterday we had a winner.
Speaker 1: So let's keep the momentum going.
Speaker 2: Yep, ev one, you're about to play the JV show. You have nope game.
Speaker 3: We're gonna ask you for trivia question just got to get three correct and you for two.
Speaker 6: Day, one part per day Disneyland resort tickets.
Speaker 3: And we shouldn't have to remind anyone, but just in case, please don't cheat. Okay, we need verbal confirmation that.
Speaker 5: I'm standing by ready to cheat.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Question number one, what fast food restaurant is known for their square shaped burger patties?
Speaker 2: White Castle?
Speaker 1: Are they square? White Castle?
Speaker 2: I've never been to White Castle? No, No, that wasn't Wendy's. Wendy's is correct.
Speaker 5: They've got the square patties. I feel like White Castle is a square bun. What's the patty? What's the patty shape? There?
Speaker 13: They might be something I remember that just.
Speaker 1: Getting the research department.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're looking for Wendy's there, but we don't have white Castle out here like that.
Speaker 3: So if they have a square shaped paddy, but they cut them into square, they.
Speaker 6: Have sliders that look a little squarish to me.
Speaker 1: I think Wendy's is the answer there.
Speaker 5: Let's go to question number two.
Speaker 1: There are five lakes that make up the Great Lakes.
Speaker 5: Just name one of them, Michigan, okay.
Speaker 3: Question number three, A seven ten split is one of what sports hardest feats to pull off?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, seven ten spot.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe bowling, bowling the dreaded seven ten split.
Speaker 1: Brutal to pick those.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that, that is true. So that's a good point, all right.
Speaker 5: Question number four, what is the aim for a type of animal that generally lives on land but starts its life in the water, but water a type of an animal, not like the specific animal, like the type of animal it is.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 9: I don't know. Marsupio.
Speaker 8: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Marshupios have a pouch that they carry their young in. That's what makes some of marsupials. These would be amphibians. Amphibians, I mean not turtles and frogs and stuff, so none of had it come down to the White Castle. It just looks like she's been in the research department for a while. Would we have gone back and given her that one? Not that, not that it would have mattered.
Speaker 2: I would have given it to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still lost the other two, so that one doesn't really have a one. Son of a Listen, you didn't win, but just don't hang up, Okay, just hang on, hang on everyone else more Disney tickets eight twenty this morning, there's a lot more to give away, Graham. We got some shout outs, just one actually this morning.
Speaker 5: DM.
Speaker 1: We're rather quiet yesterday and I was like, where is everybody?
Speaker 5: Is anybody?
Speaker 14: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Anyone want to slide in here? Hey Graham? Dad in your DMS?
Speaker 5: You know it's a bad day when it's only a dad in your DMS? Like, moms, are you there?
Speaker 1: Moms?
Speaker 5: Anybody dad in your DMS? Can you please greet my son Mark a happy tenth birthday. I can't wait to see this weekend, Bud. It'll be a blast as usual on our weekends together. Thanks Graham, and who gives a fart, So happy Happy Birthday, Happy Mark. Hope you have a great tenth birthday and tenth birthday weekend. Who use the fart? That's true A great point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good morning, So yesterday's podcast or the Wild Fawks was good something that we're gonna need an update on that story because it was a good story. You had us all in and Jess, where's the rain?
Speaker 1: That's good question? What story is he talking about?
Speaker 3: First of all, I said, the only story I told on our Wild That's podcast yesterday was the Army Hammer one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, right, maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if there's an update, I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's standing by. And then just where is the rain?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm wondering too.
Speaker 6: You guys, my research department failed me.
Speaker 2: You are the race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you.
Speaker 2: I failed myself.
Speaker 6: But it's that scattered showers everywhere, so.
Speaker 2: Wait for them. I think they're still coming. It's on the way. Hopefully it's on the way.
Speaker 1: The hottest.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot.
Speaker 11: In music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So apparently an affleck wants Jennifer Garner back.
Speaker 1: Good for those two love birds. I see it happening.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah in my Actually, So, if you don't know, Jen is Ben's ex wife. They have three kids together, and there are reports that he would love another chance with her now she's currently dating an investment business CEO named John C.
Speaker 2: Miller.
Speaker 3: So so Ben is like, you know, I'll never overst my boundaries, but if the timing is ever right, he'd love to give it another go. And I would like to enter this into evidence. Okay, Sunday, they're at their son's birthday party. They went Painton bawling. Oh cool, Go check this out at JAB morning show. There's a video of Ben and Jen.
Speaker 2: They're out on the field or whatever whatever it's called, and.
Speaker 3: Ben, out of nowhere, puts his arm around her waist and like pulled her in. Even people that were there said that he was flirty with her the entire time. So go, I want you to go look at this like it's like still shot of the video.
Speaker 1: Okay, say.
Speaker 2: Now, like scenario where this is just co parent.
Speaker 5: It doesn't look like that one arm's pretty low. You don't put the arm there across.
Speaker 2: And I do want to say, because I've seen the full video.
Speaker 3: He only hugs her like this. It's like a one armed waist side hug. He only does this for all of like two seconds, and then he lets go. But it was like a random out of nowhere. But his waist is too close to her body, That's.
Speaker 2: What I was thinking.
Speaker 5: But they're in the throes of battle right now. This is paintball. You guys have ever played.
Speaker 6: I mean sometimes you get when I'm hugging people on the feet the battleground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not a guy the adrenaline.
Speaker 2: This is what him and all his boys are doing.
Speaker 5: Yes, because I'm telling you it's a life or death situation. I find your flight the the you know, it's just pumped, it's coursing through your veins, and at that moment, you just need something.
Speaker 2: This is unnecessary, there's something going on between gram. Wouldn't you be bothered if somebody was hugging your wife like this?
Speaker 5: Yes, very bothered. I'm gonna get swap out my PayPal doun for a real one. We're gonna get back together, yes.
Speaker 2: Wow, And then j Lo is gonna be Ooh, she's gonna feel very.
Speaker 6: Sure already engaged to somebody else life all right, So is.
Speaker 2: Selena Gomez making music about Justin Bieber?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Her new album is you know, gonna be coming out. It's called I Said I Loved You First. Yesterday she posted the track list to Instagram and one of the songs is called you Said.
Speaker 2: You Were Sorry? Now what does that make you think of his song sorry?
Speaker 3: Obviously Justin Bieber's twenty fifteen song Sorry. So a lot of people are wondering if Selena's song is a response to that, which I don't really know, because this is an album that she I mean, not only that, but this is an album that she's working on with Benny Blanco.
Speaker 2: I don't know her fiance is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, let's uh take twenty steps back and make songs about your ex.
Speaker 5: Let's finally let out that biaber angst from ten years ago. Yeah, it seems a little like a bit of a stretch, but very the name.
Speaker 1: Is very I know.
Speaker 3: But and there's also another song called Younger and Hotter than Me, which people think is a reference to Haley Bieber.
Speaker 2: That's strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was looking at right now, and I get and there's lyrics in that song about you know, a boyfriend moving on to younger girlfriends.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's not unique just to her though, just to that scenario.
Speaker 6: Because I don't think she would personally contra herself uglier than his.
Speaker 2: Then what's her name? Hates?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 3: But maybe maybe it's her way of saying that she just felt a little bit insecure, which I think a lot of people can you know.
Speaker 2: They feel like that they can relate to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's your interest level on this new album?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I took the safety.
Speaker 5: Off and it just went on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? Despite everybody chanting last year, if it's a boweying, we ain't going. We had those two astronauts still decided to of Boeing into space and then, of course, in the World's Biggest I told you so a moment they got stuck there. Well, they are finally finally on the verge of being able to come home. Sunny Williams and Butch Wilmore flew board the Boeing Starliner to the International Space Station back in June for what was supposed to be a trip that lasted less than a week five days was the gold, but problems with the Starliner forced it to return to Earth unmanned without them, and they've been waiting for a ride home ever since. SpaceX is going to be their ticket home. The SpaceX Dragon spacecraft has been docked up at the International Space Station since September, but they have to wait for the next group of astronauts flying board another SpaceX flight to get there, and that sounds though, as like it could happen as soon as one week from today, and once the crew changeover happens, that's when they can finally catch a ride back to Earth. Right now, they're inying March nineteenth for that, which would end their nine month stay in space. Which got me to thinking, how how many pairs of space undies do you think they even packed?
Speaker 2: Not enough?
Speaker 1: You're going on a five day trip pair of space mondies do you pack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well if you're or no, but just in case, Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 5: You to have some cute ones and then yeah, not so cute, and some granny ones and like, okay, so say you packed ten pairs of undies nine months and I don't think they packed packed ten this dude, but he's the guy he packed two. We're guys, we packed two pairs of mondies for that trip.
Speaker 2: No, they ran in the diapers a long time ago, That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: Have they just been wearing what's the washer dryer situation?
Speaker 1: Like on the International Space Station?
Speaker 5: Do they have a laundermaut there?
Speaker 2: And does it take quarters?
Speaker 1: Because I picture it taking space quarters.
Speaker 2: The water just floats away from whatever you're trying to wash. I thought they would just like throw them out the window.
Speaker 5: You can't open up a window on the space and everyone will get sucked off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, litter in space.
Speaker 5: You can litter in space. Elon Musk has taught us that he put a tesla up there there. You put a car up there and just let it float around anybody there. No space littering laws.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 5: But you can't open the window on the space station Slenna. You get sucked off.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe that's what they wanted.
Speaker 1: That's true a long time. It has been a very very long time up there, Graham.
Speaker 2: Do we have a shout out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know, I shouted for people to get into my dms for shoutouts, and I should have done that, because here they come.
Speaker 1: Here's one.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, my name is Arian and today's my mom's birthday. Her name is Melissa, and we've been watching your show since I was in elementary school.
Speaker 2: Up now at higher schooling camera and this would mean a.
Speaker 5: Lot to my mom. So happy, not that I know of, but we'll see. Happy happy birthday to Melissa. One more here Instagram slide. Six year olds in my DMS. Six year olds in my DMS. Hey, Graham, I just want to wish my grandma Regina happy birthday. I love her so much and I'm lucky to have her as my grandma. And that's from Rosali or Rosalie anyway, So happy happy birthday to grandma.
Speaker 2: Happy six year olds are on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Well I think she's on her dad's.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that makes sure, hope, so well, Happy birthday everyone.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: More Disney tickets eight twenty This Morning will tell you how to win those Good Morning JB Crew.
Speaker 5: It's like without the haircut.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad the Warriors played last night and won because I don't know about you guys, but there was nothing but.
Speaker 4: Garbage on TV yesterday, nothing but garbage.
Speaker 5: Couldn't agree more. Yeah, big Warriors win last night. I went back to back, Curry went off.
Speaker 3: Nothing else, nothing else good, nothing else, Nope, I anything. Yeah, Well, watching.
Speaker 2: Jess some talkbacks that I think might be good for you.
Speaker 8: I want to defend Jess regarding the weather because I am driving through Morgan Hill right now headed the San Jose and it is pouring rain. So Jess, I got your back.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 8: This is Sandy from Gilroy. You keep that weather games, You're wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me ask you send me as Graham. Graham, do you think Jess's weather game is strong?
Speaker 1: Her weather game has never been strong.
Speaker 5: But look, I'll cut just a little bit of slack because she's from Selena, she's never lived in the Bay Area before. In the Bay Area, she's not familiar with the Bay Area micro climates. There's like seventeen micro climates in the Bay Area and it's a tough place to forecast. But I never had that problem giving the weather for the last ten years on the JV Show, except that I you know, I grew up in the Bay Area, so I'm aware of the micro climates.
Speaker 6: So I'm learning slowly, very slowly the morning.
Speaker 15: Guys.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to update you on the rain.
Speaker 5: It is here.
Speaker 12: It's been on and off my whole commute from Livermore to Stockton. It's coming down pretty good in Livermore, broke up a little in Tracy, and now I'm in Stockton and it's coming down.
Speaker 3: I got a little drizzle this morning. I just wasn't going to say anything. So they just feel like report wasn't right.
Speaker 1: Do we care about the weather in Stockton?
Speaker 5: No joking, it's not currently in the North Bay. See.
Speaker 6: I have a bigger research team than I thought.
Speaker 2: You're not helping your case A sorry, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 5: I want to get your guys' thoughts on this because a high end California hotel. This is a luxury resort in San Diego. I never heard of it, the Alila Marea Beach Resort in Encinitas.
Speaker 1: It sounds really nice, guys. This place looks awesome.
Speaker 5: They have decided that they are changing their guest policy and they are no longer welcoming guests under the age of eighteen. You got to be eighteen and over. They're making a transition to an adult only resort. They say they want this to be an environment that is tailored specifically to adult travelers seeking relaxation, exploration, and a peaceful stay by the beach.
Speaker 1: And you know, kids be ruining that. Kids ruin everything.
Speaker 5: Now, the reason that this has sort of raised some flags is because there are some lawyers weighing in and they say, and they're doing some lawyering, and they're like, you can't do that in California. That's discrimination. And if you're operating a lodging business, you have to be open to everybody. I wanted to get your guys' opinions, because do you think a hotel should be able to ban kids or like this lawyer says, like, no, you got to be open to everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I feel differently about this one.
Speaker 3: Whenever we bring up the idea of adult only restaurants, I'm like, uh uh ah, my kids are hungry too, and I'm gonna go up in there and order whatever I want. And I'm just bringing the whole family.
Speaker 1: Sitting next to your family at a restaurants.
Speaker 4: Oak.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I gotta travel, my kids should be allowed on flights. You know, it's the same thing. However, I feel different about resorts.
Speaker 5: I like me an adults only resort. I'm with you one hundred percent of this one, Slena, I have no problem with this. I understand that you should not be able to, just as a business, be able to discriminate against people, But in my mind, I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with this one.
Speaker 5: And if you want to maybe reduces your revenue stream because there are families that want to go there, so you're making that business decision that to make less money or maybe make more money because people are here for this, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I got no problem with this one.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you guys don't have a problem with it because now I don't feel so bad to staying.
Speaker 2: She was with this from the beginning.
Speaker 6: But I like the idea because it's not like it's all hotels doing this. If there's the option of a hotel like that, then if people want to go with people who don't have kids like myself, then I can go there and I know that I'm not going to be like woken up in the middle of somebody is irritated.
Speaker 5: I just I just want to be at the pool. If it is this kind of place, and look, I looked at the picture and it looks nice. And I'm at this high end, you know, luxury pool place. I don't want to be splashed around next to a four year old that's going number one in the water next to me.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just I want a different count still do that.
Speaker 5: I want a different they do, But at least there's a lower I feel like there's a lower probability of it.
Speaker 1: I still am aware of what's happening.
Speaker 5: There, and Selena's man is doing it, which is why I won't go on vacation with you guys. Why but I don't. I don't know. I understand the legal precedent that's, you know, at play here. I understand why this could be okay by violating some of the laws.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's not really like actual discrimination, though there's plenty of other establishments that are adults only.
Speaker 6: Like would it change your mind or how would you feel if you're family or a group of your people, friends, family, whoever, were planning a trip and everybody was going to stay in this hotel and you were bringing your kids and you were the only one that couldn't stay there.
Speaker 5: Sorry, there's a travel lodge down the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll be just fine.
Speaker 3: Or I arrange child's care like I'm sure everybody else did. Like it's a fair thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, what if let's instead of you know, blocking younger people, you know kids, what if this was like the hot the Marquee place to stay. But Selena, sorry, we only allow up to twenty six year olds there and you're twenty six and a half, because we want to keep the clientele like that dermination looking good walking around the pool. We don't once you're over twenty six. We don't want you you washed up. We feel would you feel a different way about that now? They want to keep the vibe young and part of Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would. I like that because although I'm twenty six and a half, I can still like I have a young vibe. I feel I feel like that it is like actual discrimination.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I'm just just just food, just a little thought experiment, food for thought. But again, I look, leave us your opinion on the talkback mic, whether or not you agree with this or you side with this, because I mean, again, I have no problem with it. I think there are venues we hear about, like adults only cruises there are adults only resorts and vacation spots all over the place, so that's this is nothing new by any means.
Speaker 1: I remember there was these places.
Speaker 3: I was at a resort. It was a family friendly resort. Children were allowed there, but they had an adult's only pool and that was the one with the bar. So we're in there and family decided to bring their kids, Like nothing, it kills the vibe more than kids. I'm sorry when I'm trying to have a good time.
Speaker 6: Okay, So then, how do you guys feel about adult only weddings? Because I feel like people get super offended when it's an adult only wedding.
Speaker 5: I had an adult's only wedding and it was the best thing that we did. Selena has an oposite take on this. We've talked about this. Who likes kids at the wedding? Just like out there ruining the dancing and just a lot.
Speaker 3: Of kids in my family. I can't imagine them not being there. I know it's not for everybody, but I wanted everybody there for mine. Okay, but but I understand everyone chooses, you know, whatever they want.
Speaker 5: I didn't need crying babies there, and no two year old's going to remember.
Speaker 6: My wedding around just yeah, ruining your pictures.
Speaker 1: Smashing everything.
Speaker 5: Didn't need that adults only, and I didn't feel like I was discriminated against everyone because you had the O.
Speaker 1: You know, you had the option.
Speaker 3: You don't have to come right, but also, hey, you go ahead and leave your talk backs there. On the you'n Improved iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We're talking about child's free hotel resorts. As a really nice hotel you said, San Diego Areagram yep.
Speaker 5: By Incinnitas, and they have decided they're changing their policy and they're going adults only eighteen and up. They want their guests to be able to relax and enjoy themselves.
Speaker 16: Hi is Asarka from Fremont. Yes, I agree that an adult only resort is totally fine. I have kids on my own. Sometimes you just need to get away and you don't want to be woken up with families yelling get ready and the kids crying and jumping and running, especially like if you're on vacation and you need you time.
Speaker 10: Totally fine.
Speaker 5: I agreed, I mean, I agree, I think we all agreed, but we did bring this up because there are some attorneys weighing in like, uhhh, not so fast. Can't do that in California. That's discrimination.
Speaker 14: Honestly, Ja Visa, I don't really agree with them excluding the kids because you know, it would be ten years for me until I would be able to go to the resort. And honestly, I'm pretty respectful and I take, you know, my stuff, and I keep it to myself.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty mature that is right there. Thank you for leaving us.
Speaker 3: Everyone is as mature as you, and they're the ones they're ruining it. For ruining it for all the other kids, right, So it's not your fault.
Speaker 2: You're not doing.
Speaker 8: Good Morning TV's show.
Speaker 15: My wedding was adult only, but it wasn't because I was worried about kids ruining anything or crying or breaking things those more because I wanted the adults to have a good time and enjoy themselves and get a break from their children. I think if it's the destination wedding, it's a little bit harder to leave your kids behind.
Speaker 11: But those are just my two cents.
Speaker 15: I said, kindly, an adult occasion only on my invitation thanks guys, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bye you too.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that talk back. And that's completely fair. You know, youtoo swich which you want to do?
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I didn't articulate. She articulated much better. Why we had adults only at the weddings, because you do want people to just like, we knew the bar was going to be open all the way until one thirty or whatever. However late they let us go I think all the way till two. And we knew that, like if everyone has their kids there, and a lot of our friends had young kids, we were going to lose half the crowd. So we went adults only. And only one of my idiot friends brought their kids.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: See, I would not even I would do that if it's adults only, and I would never bring my kid.
Speaker 5: And he showed up and going, and he missed the ceremony, showed up during the reception with this kid, and he was already drunk. I'm like, how are you already drunk? You haven't even you just got here. You missed the whole thing, and you brought your kids.
Speaker 3: I will say the struggle with that is a lot of people can't find child's care because all of their.
Speaker 2: Families at the wedding.
Speaker 1: But you're like a whole year, You've gotten plenty of.
Speaker 3: Advanced There's a lot of people who only trust family with you know, their children.
Speaker 2: And if all the families at the wedding.
Speaker 5: Left, the record show that none of his family was at this wedding. Yeah, plenty about the teams to find somewhere a stinking kid.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, don't forget to get that talk back in for your chance to win four tickets to the Disneyland Resort. We're gonna be calling a winner closer to eight fifty. Just make sure you have your phone number on that talkback. You will not be played on the air, but that's how we can reach back out to you to let you know that you've won. Next, can we talk about this cheeto that just sold for a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It's shaped like a you sold it.
Speaker 5: It sounded like you said that just oh just just just just was in the Cheetos slang in business, and I was like, tell me more about your side hustle.
Speaker 3: Well, I sold for a lot of money because it's shaped like a Pokemon character.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, so oh, by the way, talkbacks, get those a nap. You want to win these tickets for Disneyland. If we're gonna be calling a winner closer to eight fifties for your chance to win four two day one park per day tickets, just make sure you include your phone number in that talkback so that we can reach back out if you do win.
Speaker 2: All right, so go to JV Morning Show on Instagram. You guys have to see this cheeto that's that's shaped like a charizard.
Speaker 1: Pokemon.
Speaker 2: They've named it Cheetos aard.
Speaker 3: I love that this thing just sold for almost eighty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: So good.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Ye, Chetos are almost eighty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: I like how they have it looking like an actual Pokemon card on the thing.
Speaker 1: Cheetos are.
Speaker 2: Isn't it great?
Speaker 1: I mean I'd be more excited.
Speaker 5: If it was like a mewtwo or a Squirtle or Bulbosar, but yer my favorite. If you want Cheetos are, yeah, jag Lee puff would have been cute, but jag Leepuff would have been too too easy.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, Cheetos are this thing.
Speaker 5: Because it has wings of tail, yeah, ears, even arms and legs.
Speaker 2: Wow, here's the thing I find really interesting.
Speaker 3: Cheetosard was first discovered in twenty eighteen or but some yeah, in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: And then it was preserved. So like this, this is an old Cheeto and it's in great shape still.
Speaker 1: So somebody's been sitting on cheetos. R. Well, not that.
Speaker 16: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Hot cheetos do not go bad?
Speaker 5: I bet you you could leave a thing out and twenty years later there wouldn't be one spot fleck a mold on there.
Speaker 1: That that thing is so ultra process concerning, really concerning.
Speaker 5: You know what, Hot cheetos and all these ultraprocessed foods are, right, they're borderline not even foods.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? That thing would not ever mold never?
Speaker 2: Okay, makes sense that.
Speaker 1: It's being preserved.
Speaker 5: The only thing that's remarkable is that, Yeah, I didn't none of the pieces cracked off. The leg of the tail didn't snap off. That's the part you gotta protect.
Speaker 6: I just know I could never make money with something like this because I would look at the cheeto be like, oh, this has a cool shape, and then I need it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you said that, because there are so many times I've had that, you know, like the weird looking rolled chip and there's like seven of them stuck together and the thing looks like a wand to be like, whoa look at this thing?
Speaker 1: How what are the odds of this? And then you just eat it because I'm starving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so good, and you never think that you could get eighty eight thousand dollars off of it.
Speaker 2: It's idiot.
Speaker 5: It spends eighty eight grand on misshaking hot Cheetah though, because do you really bring people over to your house, like you want to see my cheetos are?
Speaker 1: People are like, what is that?
Speaker 5: I spent almost one hundred thousand dollars buying somebody's old hot Cheeto because it resembled the Pokemon People would be like, you're a loser.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but people do spend a lot on Pokemon cards, so this is something nobody else would.
Speaker 5: Happen Pokemon that is not made by Pokemon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's even better.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 1: This life is weird.
Speaker 3: Want to see Cheetos art? It's on our Instagram. Check out our story. Maybe you follow us to a lot of what we talk about we post there Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 2: On IG All right, Jess, what do you have?
Speaker 6: So there's a new trend and I want to know what you guys think about this because tired parents. I mean, you guys have been there, right, you have a new born.
Speaker 2: Still there and still there same we're going still.
Speaker 5: I don't know, hopefully when they go off to college. Because my daughter, Quinn, she's five, she was up last night, woke me up the middle of the night, bad dream.
Speaker 1: The bed's on tucked.
Speaker 5: I don't even know which one, but I it requires me to get her back into bed.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 6: Well, sleepless nights that comes with, you know, being a parent. But something that parents are doing is giving their babies a spoonful of butter before putting them down for bed, because they're saying this is helping them sleep better. They're sleeping throughout the night and I'm getting some sleep as well as a parent. Right well, people are saying, do not do My god, I would.
Speaker 2: Never just give my kids a spoonful of butter.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: That sounds really unhealthy.
Speaker 5: I feel like you're giving your kids a mountain yet they're eating Cheetos that's what butter is.
Speaker 1: I'd rather give them butter than hot cheetahs.
Speaker 6: You would try frim Like, let's say you're having a really tough time with you know, your kids not sleeping at night. You see this on some someone's TikTok. Are you trying it?
Speaker 1: Sure? Give them a little soothing you know, shot of a meal.
Speaker 2: And that is disgusting.
Speaker 1: How different is it than waking up and drinking milk in the middle of the night. Like, how weird?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: That's gross too?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but a nutritional therapist, that's what parents do.
Speaker 5: That's what parents do.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying, that milk.
Speaker 2: Who just eats butter by the spoonful?
Speaker 5: People on those weird Keto diets and stuff, they just that's true. All these is butter and bacon and whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know what else comes with those Keto diets?
Speaker 5: Remember, yeah, keto butt, two different, two different areas that are both affected.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So don't do this to the poor kids.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with that? Why not your kid has that?
Speaker 2: I don't want my kids having that.
Speaker 1: It's wrong with a little nutrient dense spoonful shot.
Speaker 6: Of what they're saying is, although this is a type of fat that has may have some nutritional benefits. It's not the healthiest thing to do, Like, yeah, maybe it slows down your digestion a little bit, helps you sleep throughout the night, But it's just there's better alternatives to this.
Speaker 5: But as a one off, I'm not tucking my kid in tonight with a stick of butter as a pacifier.
Speaker 1: Every single night. Like I'm not doing that. But I was like one off in a pinch, Like what.
Speaker 5: I don't see any real harm there if you were doing it consistently, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: You're you know, your kid's closterol is.
Speaker 2: Going to be through the word.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: That's what some experts also say. They say it doesn't work, we don't recommend it, and may it may actually cost more harm than good. But were there ever anythings that you guys tried that were maybe like out of the ordinary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to just shake my kids really hard, god shaker. So I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: Nothing out of the ordinary. The occasional melatonin, you know, go meet, But you.
Speaker 5: Would do anything. Kids will put their parents will put their kids in the car seat and drive them around a car for an hour and a half just to give them to fall asleep. As a parent, you are desperate. You'll employ anything, So a spoonful of butter if that works. I mean I used to give them a fifth of Jack Daniels.
Speaker 9: And that works.
Speaker 1: Of course, it does knock them right out.
Speaker 5: I'd let them do some online gambling for like an hour and a half to really tire them out, and then I give them a shot or two and then sound asleep. You guys love that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot it's trending. We got Disney tickets to give away. All right, listen up, people, here is today's winning.
Speaker 13: Talk back Good Morning JV Show. This is Eli calling from San Jose just giving you guys a call and hopes to get some Disneyland tickets for me and my girls. I am a father of three girls. My youngest is Ris, she's four. Then I have Bella who's eight, and Aliana, who's ten. They're always asking you forever going to be able to go to Disneyland. So it'd be a real blessing to hear back from you guys today. Phone numbers four eight sixty zero zero three. Thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see if Eli picks up the.
Speaker 5: Phone, that's all You're a down of three girls, like you're bad, You're not me, not psychopathy.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to take them all the Disneyland, right?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this Eli? This is hey Eli. It's the JV show. How you doing doing pretty good?
Speaker 4: No way?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Toney Lane and your guys are going to Disney with you. You got to day one Parker Day Disney Resort ticket.
Speaker 4: Woo.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who you are?
Speaker 4: Eli?
Speaker 5: Let me ask you something as a dad, because you have three young girls. You mentioned they're in the talk back. Super exciting dad taking the girls to Disneyland. But do you think you'd ever get to ride or ride? I mean you'd be in the bathroom line all day long with three girls. I mean, I don't think. I mean I admire your confidence.
Speaker 2: But like life, hat, everyone wear diapers.
Speaker 5: I'm bringing diapers for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you like congratulations?
Speaker 3: Hang on?
Speaker 11: Hottest It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in.
Speaker 6: The Bay and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence I really want to.
Speaker 3: Get to your firefest story, Graham. So I just want to really quickly mention that we have more concerning photos from yes and Heber. He posted more on Instagram and if he slide through his latest carousel, there are pictures of him smoking out of a bong and fans are worried about him and all that stuff, according to reports.
Speaker 2: I just have one question, Okay, are you really that concerned? I mean, it's just weed. I feel like that's okay.
Speaker 6: I feel like also now he's just doing it just because he knows people are talking about.
Speaker 3: It, right, And like I honestly, I don't think that this is that big of an issue. I don't understand like the uproar over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's but he's stoking, He's fanning the flames a little bit. When people are concerned about your erratic behavior, he definitely is possible drug use. Look, I don't think there's anything wrong with him smoking weed or whatever. But also, like, I don't know if you guys were worried about me and my behavior become erratic and you thought maybe he was using drugs, and then I had an six or eight month old at home, and you just see me posting pictures of me ripping big bong rips. Wouldn't you be like, hey, I'm judging everything. Okay, yep, you guys.
Speaker 2: Would maybe if it was really out of character for you. But I just don't like, it's just weed.
Speaker 5: I know, I I agree with that part, but given I think it's given the everything else that's been happening lately, that's I think where people are like, all right, I see.
Speaker 2: That, j J just asking, all right, So Firefest is a scam, is what you're saying.
Speaker 5: No, Well, I don't know. Maybe bad news for those of us that thought fire Festival too was going to be an actual success, unlike the first one that didn't really sort of happened eight years ago. But according to the Tourism board for East Muhids in Mexico, the island that's supposedly hosting this year's event, they've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Edgar Gasca of the tourism board there.
Speaker 5: He's a director in East Lamias, and he says they've had quote no contact with any person or company about the festival. And he said, for us, this is an event that does not exist, so this is news to them.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 5: He even reached out to some of the hotels that are listed on Fire Festivals like Lodging Accommodations site to see if they've been notified or had made arrangements for this, and they also have not. So now, is Fire Festival really gonna happen? Okay, we don't by all accounts. Okay, that's just what they're saying now. Old Billy McFarlane, he took to his Instagram on Tuesday night last night to address this guy's claims, and he said, quote, I fear to be best to hear directly from me what's actually happening. First, Fire to is real. Second, we have incredible partners leading the festival. They're in charge of all the logistics, productions and operations. This includes an incredible production team in Mexico who does not f around. There is no way they would ever take on a fake festival. So he's saying, look, the partner's there, they're the ones that are worth you know, supposed to be the ones setting everything up with the events and the venues and the different hotels and coordinating everything with the city. But again the tourism board they're saying like, okay, but even if you are just hosting this on private properties and different hotels and stuff. Still, the scale of a big festival like this need to be we would need to be involved in. And there have been no permits or anything pulled yet for this, and Jet showed me last.
Speaker 3: Week in interview that Billy McFarlane did and he could not confirm that any acts had been booked.
Speaker 5: Now he addresses that. He addressed that also and saying that there are. He says, because look, they haven't announced any lineup to your guys' point, But he claimed last night we have talent artists, athletes and other performers that are on board and scheduled for fire too. So he's saying he's got that, and tickets just went on sale the other day. So by confidently, I don't know, I don't know. They have no permits. When is this thing supposed to happen?
Speaker 2: We're just two months away.
Speaker 5: Two went away and there's no permits and no arrangements being made with the local tourism board there, and they expect that many I wonder what they expect, like a sellout is like how many people that is? But you would think someone would have gone through the proper channels here this is not a good look, but fire too, I'd say. By your tickets confidently, they're ranging from fourteen hundred to twenty five thousand. Oh my god, fourteen hundred bucks for an event that has no artists listed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's packages that are over a million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember talked about that as.
Speaker 1: Well the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us, guys the Disneyland one. Normally I'm a little bitter, but he so deserved it, and he's going to have such a great.
Speaker 6: Time with his girls, and I just wanted to say, this is the first time that I'm not bitter.
Speaker 2: He deserves them.
Speaker 6: Yay, go Eli, go all the girls.
Speaker 8: Woo woo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Eli, dad of three young girls, won our Disneyland tickets in the talkback contest, and I was like, you're brave, dude, You are brave bringing three young girls to Disneyland enjoy spending the entire day at the bathroom. But yeah, we're going to be doing it again tomorrow though, right, Yeah, eight twenty to eight fifty, get your talkbacks in tomorrow because.
Speaker 1: You want to be like Eli going to Disney yes.
Speaker 2: I also want to say tomorrow is the last day for that. What I know are not something we do every Wednesdays? Are cool or not? List Graham, would you like to throw something in?
Speaker 5: I would What do you guys think cool or not wearing the shirt or like a shirt of the band or artist that you are going to see in concert. So, for example, you're going to a Katy Perry concert. You're wearing your Katy Perry shirt.
Speaker 6: I think it's cool. Yeah, because if you were going to see somebody else, then I would say not cool.
Speaker 1: Now, there used to be a different thought.
Speaker 5: This is why wasn't asked this, because I've even seen articles written about this, because this was for a long time, there was a long held notion that you go to like a raw concert wherever, you don't wear the shirt of the artist you're going to see, you wear somebody else.
Speaker 1: Wow, you just don't. And now I think the thinking has shifted.
Speaker 2: Is it was it like considered bad luck or something.
Speaker 5: No, it's just not cool. Really, scene is very not cool.
Speaker 2: So are you not here for this?
Speaker 14: Grim?
Speaker 5: I don't. If I had to weigh in on an opinion, I think it's fine whether or not I think it's a cool, super cool. Yeah, you got Katy Perry shirt on a Katy Perry concert. I don't know, but I don't think it's not cool. But I think there was a time when the general consensus was you don't do.
Speaker 1: That, it's not cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think I would do it because I would rather wear something like cute, like a cute off outfit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if I was taking like you know, my kids or something like, yeah, throw on all your Katie Perry gear.
Speaker 7: I think also because most of the time you get the shirt at the concert, so, but you don't throw it on right then and no, So I would go in a different outfit and then buy the shirt there and wear it on my day to day life.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see, I guess I probably wouldn't. Yeah, I mean, I guess I wouldn't do it going to that Kendrick Lamar concert. I'm putting on my Kendrick shirt.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even see you going to a Kendrick Lark consort.
Speaker 5: I'm just using that as an example, but yeah, I wouldn't be But do you wear the artist's shirt?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you do, I think, but have you it's I've never done it.
Speaker 1: I've never done it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have. But I see a lot of like kids doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is cool or not. This is adults. Kids can do their own kids.
Speaker 5: The rules of.
Speaker 1: Stuff don't really apply to kids. Talk about as an adult.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think it's so cool. Do what you want to do. But I just want to wear something. You can turner.
Speaker 6: But you can turn it into a cute outfit, you can trust it up.
Speaker 1: I'm just pointing out that none of us have ever done it. I know we all love that.
Speaker 5: Well, you do you.
Speaker 1: Everything's fine, whatever you want.
Speaker 5: But have we done it.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But I'm not like judging someone if I see them doing it like it makes sense. I want to see that artist. I don't think it looks ugly. That's the thing. Do you guys, no, jess you want to throw something in our cool or not.
Speaker 6: Tesla owners are replacing the Tesla logo on their cars with other logos like Honda or Toyoda to kind of disguise their car to distance.
Speaker 2: Putting a costume on the cars. If we don't know what's a cyber truck, I know that's a cyber truck.
Speaker 1: I know what that is, just because it's a Honda on the back. I know that is funny.
Speaker 5: I'm really cool.
Speaker 2: So they're doing this to like distance themselves from Elon M.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of this, not not the car logo stickers, but putting other stickers on their car.
Speaker 2: We've talked about that before. I think it's funny. I'm gonna go I'm gonna go cool
Speaker 1: Cool, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine