Speaker 1: Oh that's a.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is a Cult member live show. Baby, are you excited about this one? I got a couple of really well, mainly one awesome topic we're gonna dive into. It's one that we've touched on a little bit before, but never like a whole show worth. And so yeah, dude, that's why I love. What I love about the live shows is that, you know, it's kind of open to conjecture. All the Cult members are here joining us. Maybe if you have something that you can add, you know, type it into the little message portal there and join in on the conversation. You know, it's it's something that is so wild, dude. Malaysian Malaysian Flight three seventy Sir.
Speaker 2: Are we going there this evening?
Speaker 3: We're gonna We're gonna attempt to go there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, So before we get there, right before we go deep into it, if anybody would like to be a part of this conversation. They're listening in on Thursday or excuse me, Wednesday, right and they would like to be a part of this, they would like to see what the hell we're talking about, and if they would like the deep dark comcial listening, Jonathan, let's go ahead and just plug that now, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 3: It even looks like your mouth slowed down too, which is really weird whenever you get the voice there. But yeah, you can come check us out at patreon dot com slash called of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. As Jacob said, it is completely commercial free. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, and it is the best way to be able to subbort us. And obviously you know the Cult members here with that Third Eye All the Way Open know that if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier or higher, then you do get access to come join us every Tuesday night live at nine pm Central. By the way, there is another announcement that needs to be had, and I've said it on Meta Mysteries and now is the time that I will say it here. Starting March thirty first, Meta Mysteries is come to the Cult. Now, I know I'm already half the show. It's gonna get crazy, It's gonna get crazy, But we decided to join the Cult Collective or the Cult network. I think cult Collective actually fucks. What do you think about that, Sarah?
Speaker 2: I think it does. I think it does. I'm trying to make the symbol for scissoring right now, but it'd be fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, yeah, I mean scissoring is cissoring.
Speaker 2: Fucking though, you know, I think they wish it was lesbians. They call it fucking. I don't know. If lesbians are so lesbian, then how come every toy they use the dick, right, Why don't they just be chilling out with fucking pocket pussies. That's just me.
Speaker 3: I mean I personally, I personally never got my dick sucked and said, oh man, I just got laid.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. Like I I'm just saying, I'm not trying to be a dick.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyway, anyhow, Meta Mysteries is coming to the Colts. We're no longer going to be having our podcast platform anymore, are shifting completely over to the Cult of Conspiracy. And uh, if you guys have noticed, we have the White Rabbit, Cosmic Peach, Josh Monday, Strange Brew now is going to be the introduction of meta Mysteries on this show. We are trying to turn this into an absolute network where you can find literally anything, mainly conspiratorial.
Speaker 2: We get a little spiritual.
Speaker 3: That's what we got Josh Monday for for the religious folk. And then if you are a spiritual person, you know, I like to say, once your third eye is already open, then you go to Meta Mysteries. That's what That's the kind of conversations that are just had over there, So yeah, definitely come check that out. We actually just had a really great conversation last night about Jim Morrison and uh, there's a lot of controversy because of you know, his dad was what was it the Golf of Tonkin he was, he was a Navy rear admiral. And turns out it's not what you think, dude, Yeah it's it's it's actually pretty wild this speaking of wild the guy that came on to Meta Mysteries last night, his name is Paul Wilde, and he actually wrote a book on Jim Morrison and all of the occult teachings that Jim Morrison was trying to put into a lot of his lyrics. And I was like, that's kind of strange. But then you look into it, and it's like people close to Jim Morrison, his friends and family members, they said, yes, I know for a fact that he was you know, he watched that movie or he read that book and it's all like occult magic kind of stuff. Nothing satanic. He was still like he was still about Jesus and God and everything like that, but he was like heavily into like the occult, which is awesome to me anyway.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad you brought up in the way that you did. So let me ask you now, just third eye all the way open, being the stick in the mud, all the things and the stuff. Okay, you've ever you've heard of the bab and the Beatles. Right, you've lived outside of under a rock for the last few decades, right I have? Okay, So you know their song the Walrus. Do you are you familiar?
Speaker 4: Poo poo?
Speaker 2: But you okay, okay, exactly exactly. So do you know why that song spun into existence?
Speaker 3: I heard it was like a nothing song, like people were looking into, uh what was it, like the backwards recording, and so they just threw this song out there to just throw people off the scent song.
Speaker 2: Glad that you said about Jim Morrison and the Doors and about what type of lyrics he was putting in, like specifically for the purpose of putting these lyrics into the songs. Because the Beatles, as it turns out, they found out that there was a college and I don't remember the college off the top of my head, but there was a college that was offering a class that was deciphering the lyrics of the Beatles. Right. You gotta understand, the Beatles at the time were as big as it gets, Like they couldn't accidentally touch something without it turning platinum or gold. Right, That's just how they rolled. So when they found out that there was a college course being offered strictly to break down their lyrics, they decided to release a song with nothing behind it, literally the most random things that they could put out, just to throw off that professor. Come to find out, the Walrus ended up being one of their best songs because it's so ridiculous. But beside the point, people took that to be like, oh, it's totally mk ultra. They're trying to hypnotize the people. The Walrus has so many deep meanings. Meanwhile, the Beatles are laughing their ass off at these people who are believing that because it had nothing behind it and it was just for the Lulls circa back in the day. So the fact that you're looking at Jim Morrison with the third eye all the way open to look at not only what was intended to be said, but what was also not intended to be said, you're making sure to give all of that credits.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, sure. In the thing thing is, you know, whenever you look into certain lyrics some things there there just is no conspiracy too. And you know, look, I mean, we have covered so many different conspiracies and we could be wrong about some of them. Like that is that is a possibility that we could be wrong. But sometimes the writing is on the wall because of precursor events that causes us to look into the ingredients of every single conspiracy. And I think that you know, if your third eye is all the way open, then you're going to become aware to a lot of this kind of stuff, to where whenever you see a thirty three just out of nowhere on TV for no reason, you see a three two two somewhere, you know you're it's these aren't random numbers, you know, they're really all over the place. And as a matter of fact, me and Luisa we just watched the uh I can't remember the name of the movie, but we just watched the movie last night with Chris Pratt and Millie Bobby Brown. It was on Netflix. It's actually a really good movie. But it was about like, you know, sentience coming to robots and shit, and then like robot lives matter and shit like that was actually really good. But in that movie, I noticed that somebody was wearing a jumpsuit with three to two two on the back, and I was like, scull and Bones got their hands on this one, Like, how can you not think that?
Speaker 2: I was just having this conversation the other day. Our generation had the Terminator saga. Right, we were worried about the robots taking over this next generation, our children who are coming up, they're watching movies showing that robots are somehow just like us. They got feelings, they're good robots. AI is they're a big bugaboo boogeyman. Right for us, it was the robots that was the boogeyman. For our children. The next generation coming up, AI is the boogeyman. Meanwhile, we're over here saying, y'all, it's the combination thereof that we need to be worried about. But you know, I know, we're just crazy and conspiracy theaters.
Speaker 3: Well, and so it was a really a fun conversation that we had with Paul Wilde yesterday and learning a lot of the esoteric kind of side of Jim Morrison. And so if you're interested in the occult and all the esoteric kind of stuff, you want to know what to look for as far as like symbology and understand magic a little bit how it works, Understand a little bit how witchcraft and all the fun jazz, all of the esoteric philosophies, if you will. That's what we love diving into. So yeah, it's it's really gonna be a lot of fun. So, like I said, that's going to be coming over to the Cult. March thirty first is the first day that we're going to post onto the Onto the Cult, and it's going to be every Monday and Friday. So yeah, a little bit of a little bit of zest. It's almost like, you know, the ying to Josh Monday's Yang.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Yeah, absolutely, let's go. Yeah, and for the record, all the good Cult members listening. We do have more things in the works. We have other shows that we are trying to get into. The collaboration myself and Raven Lee. We are gonna be talking about some new things here soon. We're not ready to soft launch it just yet, but stay tuned. We will be having a show aired here soon. It's gonna be awesome. It's gonna be more of the scientific plus cult ish plus you know, hidden information type of conversation. It's gonna be great. Stitchyon Charters might come quote unquote be a part of some things here in the future. We got a couple of things in the works, got a couple of things in the works, a couple of big things in the works. Y'all want to stay tuned, I promise you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We were trying to build this into your one stop shop for everything podcast, So yeah, that definitely stick around for that. It's it's turning into just like you know, we had talked a long time ago about the Cult compound, and I feel like that's actually happening over the internet. You know what I'm saying. Eventually that physical material Cult Compound will manifest itself, I imagine, but you know, for now, it has to be over the internet. We got kids and we got stuff we gotta we gotta handle up on before that becomes a reality. But yeah, dude, it's gonna be uh, it's gonna be sick. A lot of good shit in the works, dude.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And with the world turning the way that it is, we simply can't help ourselves. Like we wish, we genuinely wish that the world was more calm and we didn't have to talk about the shit going on right now. Unfortunately, there's like forty five things playing out as we speak right now in this life. With all the good cult members of that Third Eye all the way open here right now, there's like forty five things that are opening in themselves up, playing themselves out, big picture things, things that are gonna be talked about for years to come. We we can't help ourselves. Man, They're doing more shit than we have time to talk about. The It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was a point in time where we were only posting once a week. It's once a week, and then we decided to get a little crazy bump it up to three times a week. And then we were like, dude, I mean we can't not cover a lot of this stuff, like literally every single day, multiple times a day, wild shit is going down. And so that's when we decided, you know what, we're going to go five times a day. And then we were like, it would be actually pretty awesome to get a lot of different perspectives on this Who can cover other stuff? You know, you got somebody covering the cryptid, somebody covering the occult murders, like, and it's all over the place on this show. And that's what we're trying to do. We're trying to literally cover everything that we possibly can with all of the cult collectives. So yeah, dude, it's it's turning out to be just one big, beautiful family and we definitely wouldn't be able to do it at all without y'all's help. So we really appreciate you know, you guys supporting us in that way.
Speaker 2: And indeed, indeed it's because of y'all that we are able to do what we do to the scale that we do. You know, that's just what it is. And uh, let's see here with everybody here, Crazy Chicken Later, Kyle Spirit Animal, Slappy mcswiggins love the name, by the way, Hayden aka Hank white Boy Wizard Tony fucking what is the name? My eyes are so bad these days, y'all. Sabs Alex our Core, our resident trans correspondent Crystal to be alive, no idea, what your actual name? It doesn't fucking matter, har g our resident jew Corspar like all of you, all of you. It couldn't happen without y'all. So we thank you for everybody who joins us every Tuesday night to be a part of this ridiculous clusterfuck that we call our live shows. It's become the best part of our week. Honestly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude. So speaking of the good cult member we have, uh, just getting over to the chat, Slappy mcswiggins, what a name?
Speaker 2: Says I love the picture by the way, Oh yeah, god, what's his name from top Gun? Help me out here?
Speaker 3: He's one in a wheelchair now. I always forget his name. He was uh he was Batman for one time?
Speaker 2: What the fuck batman at one point? Yeah, all this shit, Thank you, Doc fucking Holiday, Old Slappy mcswiggins.
Speaker 3: Love it, dude, Uh says hello, find folks. Hard g in gum Autria said, hope everyone is doing well, Happy Tuesday. Alexandra said, I am so excited.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The slappy mcswigans said, fucking aliens on three seventy We're going there. We are definitely going there. The Spirit Animal says roll of Fatty for Saint Patty.
Speaker 2: Yo. While we were talking about alex and we also brought up har G and Gomatria. I want to throw this out, okay, because we in the Patreon you know that I do answer the messages on Patreon myself individually. I do that. There's been a little bit of some some I want to say hatred, I want to say shade. There's been some people that are like, do you know you have a jew on your lives?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you know you have a trans on your line?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 2: First of all, fuck, okay, just straight up off the top. Okay, first of all, Okay. Secondly, this is a cult collective. We accept all people here who are willing to open up their third eyes to the bullshit that's being spewed from the media and from the masses. Okay, we're not here to judge people. I'll be honest with you. I if I was to start judging people, I would be throwing the biggest handful of rocks inside of a glasshouse. Okay, I got no room to judge anybody on anything. We're all a little fucked around, all of our good cult members here.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we're all a little fucked around these parts. That's like we are the outcasts of society. You know, it's not necessarily that we speak on behalf of America.
Speaker 2: Like you're out of here with that. We're not. We're not with that.
Speaker 3: But the crazy chicken lady, I see that you got your hand up what to do?
Speaker 1: It's me?
Speaker 3: I just of course.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 5: My favorite though, is on Wednesdays when you have the Cajun Live, as we got the resident Catholic, the stick in the mug, Christian, the Pagan, the the trans and the Jew and then me and I'm like, yo, you can't make this ship up like it right themselves, Like it's great.
Speaker 3: That I was about to say. It sounds like the beginning of a joke. Like finish the rest of that sentence, you know.
Speaker 2: Not the shameless plug. But also if you like to be a part of the Cajun Night Live and the Meta Live, come check out our individual patreons Cajun Night on Patreon, and is it Meta Mysteries on Patreons? Sir, Yes, sir, okay, come check us out. As far as the Cajun Night only got one tier for entury, It's not like I'm trying to make some extra coin off anybody. But it's also a good way to disseminate between the people that are fucking around with the people that are trying to find out you know what I'm saying. So if you want to be a part of that, come check out Meta Mysteries, Come check out Cajun Knight. We I post all of our lives on the Cult of Conspiracy. I think Jonathan's also gonna start posting the lives on the Cult of Conspiracy as well. Correct, Yes, sir, absolutely absolutely. And to that point, Crazy Chicken Lady aka Ravenlee. Look, look, people are living their lives the best that they can. Okay, that's just what it is. If you're gonna sit here and judge somebody based off of how they have found the best way to live their life, then look in the mirror. Okay. What I will say is this, all of these people you know who we didn't fucking mention Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Who's that they're fucking gypsies. Okay, we have yet to get a gypsy yet. I mean it's uh, maybe it's coming. I don't know. They're pretty evasive.
Speaker 2: From one, I really wish we had a gypsy in this chat to shut me up on that front. Two, for the record, I really do love the Gypsies. I find them to be a fascinating people. You really easy to throw shade at them.
Speaker 3: You didn't necessarily offend the Gypsies from any I don't think there was any Gypsies that reached out, but you did ruffle some Quaker feathers and we got told to go fuck ourselves because you were talking shit on the Quakers.
Speaker 2: When did I talk show on the Quakers too? I'm down. First of all, the Quakers don't believe in weapons, so fuck them. But like, oh wait, wait, when did I talk shit about the Quakers? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was like fuck you Quakers. Quaker is a religion, or maybe you said that it wasn't a religion, or that it was it was the opposite. They're arguing that point. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did we get some hate mail.
Speaker 3: We got a little hate mail. We do get it from time to time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, dude, if you could pull that up, I would be so happy. I deleted it.
Speaker 3: Anytime I get something negative like that, I'm like, I'm not even gonna like the only reason I would even bring it up is to make fun of you. Like, that's just anybody that wants to leave anything negative on Instagram. I do check the Instagram. Somebody wants to come with a little bit of smoke. I won't reply to you because you're not worth my time. But secondly, what I will do is I will call you out and put you on blasts for thousands of cult members to hopefully flame you on the way down.
Speaker 2: So that's what we're about. No, I didn't know we had Quakers still alive today. I knew we had some Amish and some Mennonites and some Hooterites. Are there still Quakers? I mean I thought that was like an antiquated thing, like the Puritans. That'd be like saying, Jacob, you pissed off the Puritans with your liberal Christian ideology, Like, first of all, fuck the Puritans. Second of all, are they still here?
Speaker 3: I'd like to know where the Hooterites are. What I want to know what that one's all about?
Speaker 2: Person, Ohio and Wiscanson. If I'm not mistaken, they're like even more all right. So you got the Amish, right, they're like electricity is of satan, right, cool? Cool? Cool. Then you got the Mennonites, who are more like, all right, we could wear shoes that are made with rubber, and we could fuck around with a little bit of electricity, but we draw our technological line at like eighteen eighty six rather than eighteen sixty five. Right, that's the makes total sense. Yeah, or that's the Mennonites. Excuse me. The Hooterites are a little bit more like, Okay, maybe the technology line should be more drawing at like nineteen oh three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, everybody needs a little satan. I mean what, let's just, let's just I mean, if electricity is satanic, then I mean call me a demon baby, because that's the case an electrician.
Speaker 2: Does that make me a wizard?
Speaker 3: Well, a wizard of the underworld?
Speaker 2: Ooh. If electricity is satanic, then that makes me a practitioner of the dark arts. And I'm gonna be honest, wiring up a light bulb to work makes me a Satanist, and like that's wild. I'm here for it. That's why I like air conditioning personally. But all right, it is nice.
Speaker 3: And it's also nice not to have to fuck your cousins, you know, like there's something really awesome about that that I just really personally enjoy. I also don't have any girl cousins. All boys really strange, so then i'd have to fuck my No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: You're from Pa, so you having I'll say this much. I've never met someone from Pennsylvania who has a positive review of the Amish.
Speaker 3: Oh they're awesome, dude, I mean I fuck with them. I mean, you know, I they used to have this this flea market that we used to go to. It's called Roger Sale. It is actually in Ohio, like right across the Pennsylvania and Ohio border. It is called Roger Sale. Humongous fucking flea market. Half of it is Amish, and so you would have the women half, who are really good pastries and cookies and shit like that. They make really awesome food, and then you would have the male portion of the flea market. And dude, talking about woodwork, I mean it's pristine. It is absolutely pristine. There's nothing better. Like you think that you're getting really good woodwork whenever you go to some fucking prison rodeo, Like, no, they put that shit the shame.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, nothing about their workmanship them as a society. Everybody that I've talked to from PA for my time in the Marine Corps, everybody that's ever had any kind of dealings with the Homage, have had nothing but negative shit to say about them, calling them hypocrites. Oh they're so by the book. But they'll grow the finest weed this side of the Mississippi, and they will get drunk off their ass and they ride their horse and carriage home. But of course they won't participate in electricity because that's of the devil. And like, look, I have no shade throw once again, if I was to do so, I'd be throwing rocks inside of a glasshouse. I get it. I've the experience is I I've had with the Amish, have been in Maryland, and they've always been positive. They got the best produce stands in the entire state.
Speaker 3: I feel like they keep to themselves. I never really had an issue, you know, like normally, I've only really had the run ends over it, you know at the flea market or every so often you'll see like the old horse and buggy going down the road, and it's like, it's awesome to see that kind of shit. It's really cool. But yeah, I don't know. I mean, we're talking about religion here. You know, if you're looking at the religious aspect of it, Let's just be honest. Most people who are religious, all people who are religious are they're going to be judgmental one way or another. They're going to be and not necessarily everybody's judgmental, Like it's impossible to not judge something like. That's how we have our likes and our dislikes is by judging something, you know, So like it's not to say that somebody is can't judge something like, everybody does it. But yeah, I don't know, dude, There's there's always going to be certain people out there that just like hate for the reason of hating, and and that's all they got to contribute to the world.
Speaker 2: That's facts crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. You know what, before we get to the crazy chicken Lady spirit animal, what to do? Bro, do you have any blessed herbal advice today?
Speaker 2: Sir hold on, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't always have to agree with people like my grandma always said, people everybody has opinions.
Speaker 1: They like assholes in they all steam. So facts, don't be a cunt. Your whole life is essentially what it means.
Speaker 4: But I just want to say that I wish that there's a lot of there's already a lot of hatred in the world. We don't need the toxicity that has happened over this past week to wrinkle the twy into this beloved colt. And with that being said, May the blessed of May the blessed of lay. It's a holy smoke upon all of you, and you all ope, Amen, Amen.
Speaker 3: And also speaking of kunt here, I just want to make mention anybody that wants to be able to join for these kind of conversations, we'll see you next Tuesday. Okay, that's right, that's just what we're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: I was wondering how you're gonna pluck cunt into that, but all right, I went to get there. Apparently to everybody who's like they said the word, we have gotten a pass from our New Zealand listeners, our Australian listeners and our British listeners. They've given us our c card. We can say the word, it's okay.
Speaker 3: It's one of the most awesome, sent like words to say. It just rolls off the tongue and it feels good when you say it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's my favorite word in the English language. I hate that Americans have such a weird stigma around it. It's it's the best word we.
Speaker 3: Got, you know, I don't even think I can disagree with that. Did you want to add on to that spirit animal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I believe the best world we have in the English language is herbs. It is hebology.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't even know if you can say that that's the best word in the English language because not everybody agrees on how it's pronounced.
Speaker 2: That's true. We got herb and we got herb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Martha Stewart, she says herbs.
Speaker 2: What was the movie accepted when they had the big bomb in the kitchen? What was that an explosion of flavor? I'm experimenting with some very unstable herbs.
Speaker 1: All When you said that, all I could pickure was Guy Fieri.
Speaker 4: But really, yeah, but if it if you're not supposed to pronounce an H in the word, then well, how the fuck is there an h?
Speaker 1: In the world. If we don't use it, then why is it there?
Speaker 2: You know, I was just having this conversation with my three year old. We were talking about what does the word he's learning letters, right, and the word stop. We were talking about, what does that word start with? Stops? Stop? It's an S. It's the S noise? All right, cool? How about the letter the word one? And he's like what what? And I'm like, ah, God, damn it, Okay, it's time for no learn the hard truth about the English language is bullshit and you know it is what it is. So yeah, yeah, the age being herb versus herb depends on if you're gonna be French about it or not, because the French don't pronounce the H. That's That's basically what it boils down to.
Speaker 3: Also, there's a p and terodactyl. Yeah, the pterodactyl makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, they say that, Okay, they can't they've never had a fully, They've had fossils of pterodactyls and everything. But so you're telling me that a there's a flying bird that's supposedly made of because they can't.
Speaker 1: Tell they won't tell you if they're actually feathered.
Speaker 4: Or not. They say that some of them look scaty and the other ones are feathered, But how are you gonna say that's a thing. But you're not gonna say that dragons that's been depicted all over the world as pretty much the same thing, but not real.
Speaker 2: They got no way of knowing if there was skin, if there were scales, that there was feathers. We just got the skeletal records, and they can guesstimate that based off of the climate, that it was reptilian. But we got to keep in mind that the chickens' closest relative, quote unquote evolutionarily speaking is the fucking t rex. So like real shit, the t rex might have been a giant fire chicken, and we got no way of knowing anything different other than the skeletal records. Allegedly, if we are to believe fossils are not faking gay, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, look, if you live in a matrix, which is probably true, or a simulation, which may also be true, I think there is probably some kind of distinct difference between a matrix and a simulation, But either way, if you're living in a fucking video game, dinosaurs have to be fake and gay because this whole reality is. That's my argument.
Speaker 2: Explain the Komodo dragon, then fake and gay. It's a wait, what I muld say? Wait, I can't tell your joking. Now wait the Komodo dragon, we can still get them.
Speaker 3: No, I just meant like fake at some boots made from their skin, fake conversational, endangered now or some shit. I mean just whenever you talk about a Kimodo dragon, there dicks, dude, and and you know they put on this front and I don't really like it. They give off real fake vibes.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Crazy chicken lady speaking of the t rex with your little arms over there and your relation to aerial phenomena, what do you have to say with your chicken wing up over.
Speaker 1: There, little arms?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: I am proportional? Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you look like. You're just you're just assumably. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, what I was gonna why I raised my hand was about the Amish actually and how they're like being attacked by the New York State. They're being fined. I dropped it in the comments of the article, how they're being fine now because they've taken the religious exemption from them for vaccines. So they're Amish schools. They're now requiring their children to be vaccinated because it no longer counts that it's a religious thing. So like, even though that if they have a medical reason, sure, but other than that, they can't withhold the religious exemption because they won't allow them to not vaccine their children due to their soul. So I found that interesting because the Amish has taken a ton of fire in the past couple of weeks, considering they rallied behind Trump, and I just kind of think that's ironic that it happened.
Speaker 2: So yeah, especially with the whole raw milk thing, the fact that, like there's so many Amish farmers, dairy farmers that make their money, their livelihood, all of the fact that they're able to sell raw milk, raw cheese, raw, what's that thing. It's not yogurt, it's like another thing. It's like a yogurt. It was besides the point, they have made their bread and butter off of these products, and the left, the far liberals, the whatever you want to call them, the progressives, have said that is unsafe. Meanwhile, Trump's like, nah, sell your shit. I want you to spend the money. I want you to make the money. The AMAS turned out in record numbers to vote in old Donnie T and now they're coming under fire for not being vaccinated. Now that's interesting.
Speaker 3: This is something that needs to be known, and that is just watching the fluctuation of opinions and politics. Of course, you know, like over the last two decades, specifically, because it used to be the liberal people that were, you know, eating clean and clean air and make sure you don't you got to watch out for those vaccines and and like these these talking points of trying to be healthy, and you know, it seemed like the liberals were really I mean, fuck today you would have said that those liberals are Republicans, right like, because there's been a weird shift go on within politics. And it just goes to show that the mass media has a real way of brainwashing because it took the liberal and made them conservative like, and that's what's really crazy. The liberal now is all about get as many vaccines as you possibly can, don't question you know, whatever GMOs are in your food. And you're sticking up for the most corrupt version of politics to have possibly ever existed. You are full on you're full on deranged. You it's the whole blue no matter who has got you, gotten you to a point to where you're calling for war everywhere, like it makes no sense. And so this is why whenever we say that we want everybody to open up that third eye, it's to see it for what it is.
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 3: Do you think that me and well I don't know about Jacob, but do you think that I would have would have labeled myself a conservative or Republican twenty years ago? Well, first off, I was only ten years ago, or I was like fifteen years old, but even still, I would have never done that, like, because that was the party of George Bush. That was the party of both George Bushes, the party of war, the party that you know. I mean, there was a fucking jet that flew into the Twin Towers that was on George Bush's watch and he's just over there too, busy reading ipet goat or my pet goat or whatever to some little kids in a classroom and wasn't even affected by it. Got told it and it was just like all right, well just get back to reading this. Everything's going to according to plan. And it's like, you know, so you got to look at it like, don't be brainwashed by your party, be be informed about what if you do have a party, be informed about their decisions. And this is why we always try and even hold Trump accountable. This is why we will even still question Trump. Yeah, I voted for him three times. I'll vote for him a fucking fourth time. I don't even care. Like I I definitely will because he's way better than all the other options out there. But I think that you gotta you gotta look at the laws and the politics and all that other kind of shit that's being passed and just look at it for what it is. Don't let your party tell you what it is like. And that's that's the worst that's the worst way that you could go in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was very opposite of you from I would say at ten years old, I knew very heavily where my personal morals aligned on the political scale right, and I didn't I learned about the bullshit with nine to eleven. I would say I was probably thirteen when I really started to open up that third eye and look at the world from a deeper conspiratorial standpoint. Yeah, I knew about JFK. Yeah, I knew about some of the Reagan shit, but not to the level that I really you know what I mean. It was it was kind of like the boomer standpoint that had bled into me. My parents and their views kind of bled into me. So conservative, Republican, these type of things. Fine, fine, but even still knowing what I knew, I had bought the whole war thing hook line and sinker like, and not just the oh they attacked us on nine to eleven, we gotta go fuck them up? No, no, no. I knew nine to eleven was a bullshit inside job one hundred percent, but I believed in the purpose of us being in that area of the world, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because you believe the story they told.
Speaker 2: You kind of yet now now it it's dirty. It's dirty to go to this place. But like when I graduated high school, I was fully aware that nine to eleven one is an inside job. But I equally as much as I believed that the entirety of that story was bullshit, I equally believed Osama bin Laden needed to be killed. And that was where I was at with it, you know what I mean. And some Hussein I wasn't really pro Iraq situation, but at the same time, he did torture his people to death. He did use chemical weapons on the Kurds, and I knew about that from the time I was about fourteen. So I was like, Yo, fuck this guy. Let's go. We're sending troops over there to kill this Let's go. I'm down, I'm here, And so I bought the media story, hook line and sinker, even knowing from a conspiratorial standpoint how full of shit it was. It was only after I got out, and after I had kind of looked at things from an outside perspective looking in that I could really appreciate the entire scope of it, you know what I mean. From an early age, I couldn't appreciate the depth that it went to. I couldn't appreciate the scope that it was all encompassing thereof you know what I mean. Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean just look at the way that we were taught growing up. A lot of kids were taught you know. Of course, there was your parents and your teachers, but a lot of the things, a lot of the ways in which we were taught was through cartoons. And in cartoons, there's always a good guy and there's always a bad guy. There's a Mufasa for every scar and every single story, right yea, and it doesn't matter like that's the way that stories are told. And so we look at reality as oh, this person did a really bad thing, then the other guys must be really good. Well, we were fulled because everybody scar like, nobody is Mufasa out there. And that's what we had to find out along the way. That's what we're still finding out to this day. You know, even with every show that we do, is that you can't look at it from a good guy bad guy perspective.
Speaker 2: This is why me and Jacob, you know, we.
Speaker 3: Have butted heads over the years with the whole Russia and Ukraine conflict because you know Jacob and I understand Jacob's side. Now he's pro people of Ukraine, not necessarily pro Ukrainian government. And that's.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's all I've been saying. Fuck Zelenski, like overall, fuck is Zelenski, but praise to the Ukrainian people who are defending their land from foreign invaders.
Speaker 3: Fuck yes, yeah, And so that's that's how you got to start being stop being so pro politician. And look, I'm not gonna lie like I'm gonna cheer for certain politicians along the way, if they're doing something right, you know, we'll give them their flowers.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean that.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna turn the other cheek whenever we see them doing some Illuminati shit either. You know, like we're very well aware that Trump was on the Epstein flight logs. We didn't forget about that. And hopefully those flight logs will be getting released, but I have a feeling that those things are gonna be tampered with if they they ever are released. You know, all of the information I mean, just set aside from the flight logs, but you know, all of the information that was collected by Massad, because Jeffrey Epstein was a fucking he was an arm of Massad.
Speaker 2: But I also do believe that the CIA had.
Speaker 3: Their way into that that, you uh, really, all of the a lot of the government intelligences across the world probably had a hand in that. Let's just be honest.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I six knew what was up. Inner poll knew what was up. And I hate to be that asshole. I know I'm seeing as the resident Zionist here. I'm just gonna throw this out. The CIA, the FBI, I six moos Sad, the KGB name your agency knew that Hamas was about to attack Israel before it happened. I know, I know? And did Does that mean that they knew what was gonna happen and let it happen and let their people get taken captive? Yes? Yes, that's exactly what that means. Now you can draw whatever line in the sand you want for yourself personally with that information. Okay, I get it. I get why uh Net and Yahoo would allow this to happen so that he could quell the resistance that he's been fighting for so long. I also understand why he would allow it to happen because there's a lot of reports to say that he propped up Hamas from the first place. It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter, Okay. Zelenski knew that Russia was about to invade from the moment they saw that they were sending blood bags to the Russian Ukrainian border before Russia invaded Ukraine. When they start sending pints and pints and pints of different types of blood to the front, that should be a clear sign that there's about to be conflict. They knew what was happening and they did jack and shit to prevent it. Now I know. Yes, he went to the International Board, he went to NATO. It doesn't matter, It doesn't fucking matter. There are no good guys to be found in any of these goddamn situations, y'all. That's just the brass tacks of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, my brother, spirit animal, what are your two cents on this?
Speaker 1: Y'all said that?
Speaker 4: Uh, y'all mentioned the seing list, the chick that's that's in the head of it right now. She said that the list is currently on her desk, and then like a week later.
Speaker 2: She said there was.
Speaker 4: She updated said that there are that she will have to redact names for national security. And my only my feelings is the only names that should be redacted are the victims whoever that that it's proven beyond a shadowed out that don't it, father fucking ass, straight up. And I'm not give him, old Sparky not fuck that. That's too humane. Time to a time to a tree, a cipher, snow and Dawson and kerosene in uh napalm staffhoam carosene and light them a light. We can beat drums and we can throw down and have a party.
Speaker 2: Well, Look, we just had a guy in South Carolina be killed by firing squad, not what a couple of weeks ago. Listen, I'm not opposed to this. Did y'all read the report from that, By the way, apparently they had multiple reporters that like spoke on it. Old boy had a hood over his head, he had a target on his chest over his heart, and they did a full on, actual firing squad capital punishment. For the record, before people get all soft hearted about that, it was his choice. He chose to be killed by firing squad. I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking here for I'm personally, I'm just like, look, we have prisons full of pedophiles. Let's just put them to fucking good use here for a second. I know that we want to take out all the pedophiles, but let's add least let them have a little bit of fun with everybody that was on the the Epstein flight logs for a little bit before they say they're goodbyes. Seems like a fucking awesome I look, if you went to Epstein Island, I mean you, uh, they got some dirt on you and they they wouldn't have invited you if they didn't want to collect some kind of intelligence off of you, and they wouldn't even trust the intelligence that they're receiving from you unless you hadnah underage little person, little boy, little girl. I'm sure that everybody has their own flavor, all the fucking elite pedophiles of the world, if they're if they could collect intelligence on you and have dirt on you, well, I think that that is only right to you know, just give that love right back, you know, sick all of the prison's pedophiles on them.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we still have pedophiles breathing like in our prison system. I don't It doesn't make sense to me. One plus one equals to why the fuck are these people alive? I know, I'm just an asshole, but like, God, damn it.
Speaker 3: You know, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I have an idea for a new sport that involves the pedophiles. We can build an arena and we can have them set up a thing. We tell them, hey, if you win, say fifty seven fights, and keep them on these on fights to the death, oh you get your freedom. And as soon as they won that fifty seven fight, we take them around the tool shed and we put two in the back of their head. Hey, you got the freedom of breathing. You don't get a breathing no more.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like the whole gladiator idea for pedophiles. I am so here for this. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I've thought about this long and hard.
Speaker 2: And then we can have them.
Speaker 4: Like if we don't want them to, we can give them like a hammer and or we can tell them, hey, cool, you're gonna use this siplus nol And we could charge them fifteen bucks a ticket.
Speaker 1: And we can and the beer beer, or you can drink beer. Hey, I think give them burden circus and they shout out revolt.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen Spartacus the second season? Uh no, but long story short, Spartacus has to go to the quote unquote underworld to fight, Okay, and long story short, they pull like bones out of a bucket and whatever's on that bone is the weapon that this fighter gets to use in that round. Sometimes they are blessed with a sword, a spear, whatever. Sometimes they're cursed with nothing but they're bare hands. Okay. I am so in favor of letting pedophiles do that type of gladiator combat. And just you know, it's not like any of them are gonna live. They're not people, y'all. They're like commies, they're not fucking people. It's okay, And like I say, we just let them get after it. We play some bets, we make some money on the end. Sodas Vegas. You know, I don't see the downside here. I honestly don't even see one downside.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm very against dogfights. I would never I think that is one of the most disgusting things. However, I'm all four betting on pedophile fights to the death. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I'm against dog fights, but I'm here for cockfights. Those are great. I don't know if you've ever been to an illegal chicken fight, Jonathan, but they're fucking exhilarating.
Speaker 3: I don't know what cantina you went to for that. Well, where is that shit going down?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that happened here. I was twelve years old. I was an ascension parish and one of my buddies not going to drop names because he was illegal at the time, him and his whole family, but they raised chickens for cockfights, and there I was. I told my parents I was going to a sleepover at his house. No, no, I was at a cockfight at twelve years old. Now I did not partake of the blessed herb that was being passed around. There was bottles of patron that was being passed around. There was massive bets being laid down on these chickens. But dude, watching chickens with razor blades strapped to their feet fucking yank each other is exhilarating. Now that being said, I got a serious love for pit bulls in my heart. So I have a real issue with dog fights, but chicken fights, I mean love. It's okay, dude.
Speaker 3: I used to work. I used to work off shore, and now that you say that, I remember that somebody I used to work with, one of the tankermen. He used to breed like the chickens that you would fight, and he would always try and show off pictures like, ain't nobody taking this motherfucker down? This is my dude. He's gonna win me with lots of money. Yeah, pretty cool though. So let's get back over to the board here and we will get to Malaysian flight three seventy. I do promise, Shah, but to be alive said, what up? Cold family? Hope you all are doing great.
Speaker 2: Living that dream, man, living that dream.
Speaker 3: Slappy mcswiggans said, I heard a thing that like seventy percent of Beatles songs are actually spelled slash incantations.
Speaker 2: Yo. All right, all right, okay, prior to or after Yoko? That's my only question, because prior to Yoko, I feel like they were just some bros being dudes, right, dudes being bros. They were just making some songs and selling some albums. After Yoko brought her bullshit to the Beatles, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, maybe I think that it's pretty hard to get that popular like they were. They were God popular, bro, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't quote. There was a quote saying that the Beatles are bigger than Jesus, and that pissed off a lot of evangelicals in the day and age. But what they meant by that was more people on Earth had heard of the Beatles than they had heard of Our Lord and Savior. And that wasn't an incorrect sentence at the time. So it's a yeah, fuck ya.
Speaker 3: Well, and you can also look on stage, like with a lot of these concerts, we see it in the Super Bowl halftime shows all the time, but a lot of it really is it is like laying out some kind of occult shit, right, And I mean, personally, I think that it's pretty awesome. Just I think that you can get pretty artistic with a lot of that occult shit, just personally, just whenever you start to see it, you're like, man, these people are fucking geniuses. Whenever it comes to certain incantations and certain sigils and stuff like that, I do understand that it's obviously probably not for good cause just throw that out there. I mean, look no further than the Travis Scott over at Astro World just a couple of years ago. That didn't turn out very well for the people of the crowd. But yeah, I mean it, it is pretty cool whenever you start noticing, like whenever you start to understand what to look for, it's like it's glaringly obvious a lot. I mean, it doesn't even have to be on a grand stage like the super Bowl. Of course that one is going to be a cult ridden for like one hundred percent, but even at certain bigger concerts, you know, it doesn't even have to be for any kind of special event. But even at a certain big concert, you'll see a lot of this symbolism all over the place, whether it's on stage, maybe it's some kind of specific firework that's going off or whatever, you know, the light shows, whatever. But anyway, so back over to it, Hayden said, what's good, fam, glad to make it on another live.
Speaker 2: Sash good to hell yea glad with us.
Speaker 3: Oh by the way, Hayden, I know that you reached out for a past life regression next month. My schedule is going to clear up. That's why I haven't reached back yet because I don't know exactly when I'm going to be able to have time for that. I have been doing past life regressions like every other week or something like that, and I do have a couple of them booked right now. But get with me for a date next month and we'll try and make that happen right now. Thanks yeah, man, fuck yeah to any of the Good Call members listen. Hit us up on the email that is where Jonathan takes the past life regression you know queries. However, if you do hit us on Patreon, leave your information, name, number, all the stuff. I will screenshot it and send it to him as well. I cannot promise you when he'll be available. My boy is very.
Speaker 2: In demand for these past live regressions, and being a person who has had one done by him before, I can only speak positively about the experience. Okay, But what I will say is it's gonna take him some time to get to y'all. Okay, He's working on it. It takes time. It takes literally hours out of the day. There's only so many hours in the day. We shoot five to six sometimes seven times a week. Like it takes actual physical time out of the day. So bear with him. He'll get to you in kind. Let me know what I can do. I'll screenshot, send it to him, hit him on the email all the things cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that sounds good. Email. You can also hit us up on Instagram at Cult of Conspiracy podcast over there. I try and keep up with those. But yeah, I mean a lot of people have been reaching out and I'm trying to get to everybody. But like Jacob said, there's only so many hours in a day. We do so many shows. I got a couple of shows a week with Meta, and then I also have a family, So I mean, I'm not trying to take away all of the time, you know. But anyhow, getting back to it, the Crazy Chicken Lady said, okay, super random, but you know that that song Anxiety, she straight up mentions New World Order in it. They aren't even hiding it. Is that a newer song, that anxiety song you're talking about there, Crazy Chicken Lady.
Speaker 5: Yeah, set new one that everyone's seeing, the one that's like brat that one. It's like anxiety. It's like all over like Will Smith did a dance to it, like it's everywhere. I just happened to listen to it because my daughter was like, hey, I like this song, so I was like, okay. The first few minutes it talks about sex and I was like, yep, nope, that's nope. And then it talks about the New World Order and I was like, wow, you just straight up mentioning it out the gate. So they aren't even trying to hide it at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, look the only way song? Oh yeah, who is that dough? Oh Doja Cat?
Speaker 5: No, it's not Doja Cat. It's like Docey or something like that. I'll have to look for it. It's like a weird name, but it's like Docie or something. But everyone's all about that song right now. But I'm like they just straight up mentioning it and not even caring, and people are just like, yeah, it's so great.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, look, I mean some of these songs are really catchy, and I'm sure that that's a fun little tune to slap your knee to, but yeah, you got to listen to the lyrics because that's I mean, that's that's the propaganda. That's a little bit of the brainwashing there. If you can get everybody and also there's like a there's like a magic concept to it too, that if you can get everybody on board singing your spells and singing your incantations, then a lot of these magicians they believe that it's more likely to manifest itself. So you know, if you're singing about the new new world Order, whenever that time actually comes, you're like, oh, this is what she was talking about in that song, the new World Orders.
Speaker 2: Here, let's go.
Speaker 3: It's body time. And it's like people really fall in line for that kind of stuff because whenever you're listening to a song, you're you're going into somewhat of a trance, Like I don't know if you'd like, we talk about it here that there's certain songs that we just know and we don't even know how we know them. How did we pick up on the lyrics? You talk about what was it cold forty five?
Speaker 2: Right? Cold forty five? Does anybody actually remember learning the lyrics to that song? Or out of nowhere? Did all of us just kind of wake up one day like, damn, how do I know this entire song start to finish on its own? It is the most obscene lyrics ever. And some of us that were good little Disney Channel kids, we had never been exposed to Afroman, yet somehow all of us knew the lyrics unanimously.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Yeah, it's really strange too, because that was during a time whenever weed was still fringy. Like if you smoked weed back then, I mean you were an outsider, you know, like, and it's not so like it wasn't so much accepted as much as it is today. I mean, fuck, for for how long were they like making fun of Snoop Dogg and all these Willie Nelson and all they do. They're just fucking stoners, you know. Don't listen to them they're just crazy people. And now it's like now everybody's heralding them, you know what I mean. It's like a weird shift. And I bet you that that happened through the gates of the music industry. You know that was that was the uh, that was almost them manifesting it in that way if you really think about it, like, if how can you get the masses in on something, you's got to write a catchy tune to get on it, dude, that's it.
Speaker 2: I've learned this too. Unless, like as an adult speaking only on behalf of adults, Unless somebody gets pissed, tested for work, or has a direct negative effect from anxiety from smoking weed. Everyone smokes like on mass, like, unless there is an actual stipulation for venting them from partaking of the Blessed Herb. Everyone partakes of the Blessed Herb. It's not even like a oh you know everybody, no, no, no, I mean, like legitimately, every fucking human being does. It's insane.
Speaker 3: Just want to show my little baby pipe that I have right.
Speaker 2: Here's that a one hitter dog.
Speaker 3: It's just a little you'd pack a little baby bowl in there. But guess what, my wife still loves me and that's all that matters. So maybe that's cool anyway.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, it's not God. It doesn't have the stigma when it like he used to, you know, in the nineties or even the early two thousands. What was that one politician of like, good people don't smoke marijuana, And it's like, well, first of all, you're wrong, Like just straight off, you're wrong.
Speaker 3: Some of the best people I know are stoners, dude.
Speaker 2: Facts facts. As a matter of fact, some of the worst people I know have never taken a hit. That that kind of is why they're some of the worst people. Not wrong fact, but yeah, I know, Well it's the devil's lettuce, Jacob. Yeah, even though our brains are already chemically designed to have receptors to take in THHC from inhalation, So they're horrible people that smoke weed even though your brain is literally built to take it in. I know, I'm just crazy for this.
Speaker 3: But you know, and I think it's pretty funny too, because like you will get certain people that are like, well, you know, God says don't do drugs, and God says, you know, to only have missionary sex or whatever, and then God's just like, oh, you think you know me, you think you know all the rules. I'm gonna fuck you up. I'm gonna put THHD inhibitors in your brain and I'm also gonna put the G spot in your butthole. So now you go around judging people.
Speaker 2: Like now it says, don't let your mind be as the ocean. Okay, what it's saying is, don't overindulge, don't be a glutton. Taking in and partaking of things in a sensible, responsible way is totally acceptable. Becoming a stoner that lets weed run your life, or alcohol run your life, or whatever the substance may be run your life. That is the evil partaking from time to time to lessen the burden or whatever the case may be. Everybody's got their own shit to deal with. That is not what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Brown, No, not at all. I mean, and I think that that probably goes for everything.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You don't want to indulge, not only just in drugs or anything like that, but sex, food, laziness, yes, I mean any anything that could take hold of your life. I mean, I know people that are addicted to fucking xbox. They can't get off of that shit. They'll start crying if they if somebody forces them off of it, you know, Like, and it's not just a little kit brought up.
Speaker 2: Perfect example. You just brought up slothfulness, right, being lazy, having a spirit of laziness within you. Yet the Almighty said to take one day a week and do absolutely fucking nothing. Take a day of rest every week, but don't have a spirit of laziness within you. This is what we're talking about out y'all. It's about having a balance, not over indulging in the laziness or the weed or the alcohol or the food or thea I couldn't said it better myself.
Speaker 3: Johnathan, Absolutely spirit animal with your hand raised over there. I know that you like to indulge a bit in the sacred herb, but I don't think you do it all day, do you. I wouldn't judge if you do, by the way, I'm just.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's only what the eighteenth, Yeah, because yes, adds birthday.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm like, I'm so fall this month.
Speaker 4: I'll smoked two point seven ounces this month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God damn, Sam.
Speaker 3: That's like an ounce a week at that point.
Speaker 1: Cool, that's that's me spacing it out.
Speaker 2: So Jesus, I'll say this, when you decide to indulge, you do go hard as fuck. I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: I don't have fast anything.
Speaker 6: But if y'all saying that we doesn't isn't stigma till I got dump because she told me if we're going to be together, she she just said, I can't smoke, and I I said, I was.
Speaker 4: Doing this before you. I like you, but I don't need you, so siron noah, bye bye. Yeah, I all right. But she wanted to drink all the time. I'm like, I don't really want to do that.
Speaker 6: No more.
Speaker 2: The same. Now, that's the thing. If we're trying to clean up together and get clean and sober together, that's one thing. If it's just that my thing is more bad than your thing, even though your thing is as bad. Yeah, I'm with.
Speaker 3: You, actually worse. I mean alcoholics. I mean, you're never going to find somebody who acts like an alcoholic whenever they're stone like that, You're not gonna have a rage fest whenever you're stone. That's just not happening.
Speaker 2: Oh you know we frenzy is a real thing.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's fucking not.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Alcohol is actual poison. Chemically speaking, it is harmful to your body. We does not. Weed does not. Now, you can't over indulge, don't get me wrong. You can go into psychosis and all that and hallucinate if you smoke enough of it. That's a ridiculous amount. So you have to smoke an order to hallucinate. But it's possible. Alcohol will make you, you know, die if you overindulge. We will not take them for what you want good cult members. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Talking about Uh, it's called alcohol poisoning.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: There was. I was the Marine cool birthday. It was in the squad baby.
Speaker 4: We mean, I'm not going to say the name is, but me and that Marine had to strip down one of my junior millions and stick him in the rain room because he was chat. He overindulged his first time drinking and he took an entire pint straight to the dome.
Speaker 1: He just turned it up. I get the respect and everything. He's one of my home dolls. But I was like, oh fuck, I really hope I didn't just kill a kid.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, one of the best these days, I want to go to a Marine Corps ball and just like burn it down in the parking lot and come in there smell like a whole skunk's asshole. And then walk into the Marine Corps ball with all these dudes in they're blues that cannot partake, and just have me smell like an entire head shop. I want that one day, dude.
Speaker 3: I would actually say to add on top of that. As far as what's worse, I mean, obviously we're in the day and age in which most people can understand that alcohol has to be worse than the old Mary Jane. But put it to the test, put it to the boof test. Try and boof a bottle of jack and see what happens and then cry and boof. I don't know, maybe your butthole can inhale Mary Jane ayir or something like that. No, you can put it into a liquid. But I mean, you're not going to die off of that though, like if you, I mean, I wouldn't suggest it, but I don't think that you're going to die from pouring thc oil.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's some historical precedence to what you're saying. By the way back in the gap and by that, I mean, like the mid to late seventeen hundreds, if a dude had like serious gut pains, they would take a pipe and blow tobacco smoke up his asshole. And by that, I don't mean like in some sort of no no no, shove a tube up his ass and blow pipe tobacco smoke up his asshole to calm it down. Okay, that's a real thing. It would boof this type of thing, so you can, in fact boof Mary Jane essence via smoke. It's possible. However, boofing a bottle of jack. Holy sh boofing. I'd just say, butt chugging, butt chugging a beer will get you where you're trying to go. A bottle of.
Speaker 3: Jack, you'll die, Like you'll just die. You're done, just tap out it at that point, my god. Anyhow, let's get back over to the chat. Dude, here we go. Uh chick villain said, Yo, hey boys, what a dude? WD said, turn up turned out for what?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Slappy mcswiggins said, Val Kilmer, he's my gay crush, yo.
Speaker 2: Val Kilmer and Top gun I get it. Val Kilmer in the most recent Top gun Man, how far the grade have fallen, you know what I mean, Jake.
Speaker 3: And let me ask you if you were gay.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're only going to positive places from whatever the fuck you're about to say. Next, let's go.
Speaker 3: If you were gay, would you be more attracted to the personality of a dude or mainly the physique or a mixture of both.
Speaker 2: If I was gay, I would assume I'd be attracted to dick. So I feel like that was all man got dis Yeah, but like, not all dicks are created equal, right. That's like saying all women have the genes, not all the genes are created, right.
Speaker 3: So you'd be a size queen.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would be if I was gay. I feel like it'd be more of that realm. I could be wrong. I could be wrong. Maybe like some dude with like a two inch stick, we have a really nice personality and it would make up. I don't know, right, But I just had this weird suspicion that I'd be into what they were able to do in the bedroom rather than how they looked or talked, which is kind of indicative of how I am with women Like yo, some of the most gorgeous women I've ever met are shit human beings, which turns me off. Yeah, you know what I mean, that's just me. I'm more about substance and if you can talk a big game, but if you're not willing to do some wild shit, then what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't know that we were going there, but the uh where I was going was is that I just wonder because you know, there are some women out there and some dudes too that really just like the person, their personality, their ability to connect in even a spiritual way. Dare I say that's cute?
Speaker 2: I remember my first beer.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know that they're like people like that do exist, that they're more so there's a sexuality, not asexual, but you know there's something too to be attracted to somebody's intelligence.
Speaker 2: What does that one call about that? I'm definitely a safio sexual when it comes to that, like somebody who's actually able to have a decent conversation with you about like Machiavellian literature and maybe talk a little bit of allegorical literature like oh my god, I'm here shit. But that being said, mine can only go so far when it when when it comes down, when the rubber meets the road or whatever version of rubber meeting whatever body part you need, there needs to be a little bit more than words. Words only go so far.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean, I'm not sitting here saying that if you got a you know, a brilliant mind and can have a good conversation, that you can be six hundred fucking pounds. I'm not going there.
Speaker 2: I can't have it.
Speaker 3: You need to be at least decently attractive. And I think that if I was gay, hypothetically here, oh my god, you would have to be one of the coolest people I've ever met, Like they would have to be like, dare I throw a name out here?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 3: Since you know the slappy mcxwigan's brought up Val Kilmer, Dude, I'm gonna have to go. Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp, Dude, how fucking awesome is he? He's like one of the coolest human beings to ever exist. I mean, yeah, he's I'm sure he's sold out Illuminati whatever, But I'm just talking about, like, how awesome is some of the characters that he is? Like that right there, that's if I was a gay man, I would be like, Yo, Johnny, all right, that you'd really be bagging one there.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that's the thing. Now are we talking about Johnny Depp? Where we're talking about Captain Jack Sparrow because the two are different human beings?
Speaker 3: Willie Wonka bro all dab oh god, no, oh fuck no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: What do we? Oh man? This conversation going and derailed more and more by the second.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Cult Member Live Show.
Speaker 2: That's right? Crazy is a record scratch accently pressed? Oh dude, I haven't even fucked with the soundboard to see what all these buttons are, So that's funny.
Speaker 3: I mean I thought that it may have been like a front bud fart possibly kind of resembles that cringe.
Speaker 2: So hard my dick did a quef. That's what that was.
Speaker 3: God, Jesus, crazy Chicken Lady?
Speaker 2: Am I gay for saying that if I was gay then I would go for Johnny Depp?
Speaker 3: Is that a gay thing to even say? I feel like it's pretty logical personally.
Speaker 5: If you're going to bring up like someone to be attracted to, why not bring up the King himself hitting Cavil or Tom Bow. Like if you're going to be gay for somebody be gay for those two gorgeous specimens of men.
Speaker 2: I'll be scared of Tom Barry, Tom Hardy. I'll take big age over Tom Hardy every day.
Speaker 5: They brow the gorgeous. So like, really, Johnny Depp of all people like.
Speaker 3: Mm, well, he's not somebody. I look at Johnny Depp as an equal. You know, he's not big and buff. He's not gonna fucking destroy me. Maybe he'll caress me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll actually care about what's going on with my body, you know, maybe he actually cares.
Speaker 3: Maybe he'll light of candle, maybe he'll like some incense. Maybe he'll bring me a little cup of a mega pint of wine, if you will mega pint. That's right, what's Henry Cavill gonna do. He's got a superman that ho you really want that.
Speaker 2: In your life.
Speaker 5: Hardy has like admitted that, like he's had some experience with men, so like, maybe he'd give you a reach Rahm, he'd be like all about it. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: But the fact that he's straight now tells me that he was a top even when he was experimenting. I did some more research.
Speaker 3: There's no such thing as now.
Speaker 2: As soon as you told me that Tom Hardy was like, bye, I had to look into it, he said, and I quote that back when he was a younger lad he had experimented with some things, but he definitely is about the ladies these days. You know, the young drama kid. Maybe he fooled around once or twice with a guy, but he's not by by any means. However, it goes back to that old agge you could build a thousand bridges, but you suck one dick.
Speaker 3: You're a cocksucker, And yeah, is what it is. I actually, I actually don't really understand how a man could be gay. I'm not judging, but I'm just saying, the woman has the proper holes, the proper holes that you're looking for, right.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it myself, but I also don't judge those who look at things a different way, you know what I mean. We're all trying to find our way in this world. You know, my own opinions on that have been stated over and over again. I'm not gay. I am obviously straight. I love vagina more than I love life itself. It is a good part of it. But that being said, yeah, like I get why, Like I understand homosexuals all the things. No hatred, nothing belove out that way, no judgment. I am just extremely straight as it.
Speaker 3: Goes, not to not to make a pun here, but literally different strokes for different folks. Indeed, I mean that's just the way it is. But anyway, all right, well, thank you for coming to our homosexual ted talk that.
Speaker 2: How did we even go? Oh my god? Anyway, moving on?
Speaker 3: Because somebody thought that Val Kilmer was fuckable, I'm I you know, that's what started the fire.
Speaker 2: I get it again, Val Kilmer top gun like first one yo, I get why the girls were swooning one hundred percent. It's like saying Patrick Swayzee. Okay, I get it. I'm not into him myself, but like it's very secure male speaking on like a Brad pitt in meeting Joe Black. Okay, I get it. I get why the women swoon. Not into him myself, but I at least can understand why the women lose their minds in these Okay, fine, Val Kilmer in this last top gun iteration that happened, My god, how the mighty fall? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, go ahead and name a couple of names. Nobody's judging.
Speaker 2: I mean it is. I get it, Old fucking Chris Himsworth Thor. I fully understand why women lose their mind over Thor. I get it again. I'd need myself, but like respect, I don't need me on near in my life. I don't. I don't need to be hit with that fucking Odin's hammer. You know what I'm saying. I get it. But at the same time, I understand why the female population would like to get smacked in the face by that Odin's hammer. It's a whole thing. I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I mean sometimes you just gotta There's there's a time and a place for a mushroom stamp man.
Speaker 2: How do we get here on this live?
Speaker 3: Let's move on shifting gears. Rose Chaos said, well, I appreciate the absolute fuck out of all of you peeps. I don't feel too psycho when I'm listening Slash talking to you people. Ha ha, yeah, thank you, Chaos, Rose, You're the ship dude. The white boy Wizard said, I have two guns, one for each of you.
Speaker 2: They Oh really, wait, wait in what in what manner?
Speaker 3: Like the gun show or actual hardware?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: We're talking about Val Kilmer. It's my favorite line from Tombstone. You're seeing double. I have two guns, one for each of you. I like it. I like, I'm gonna say that that could have been taken threateningly. I don't but yeah, okay with you. Fuck yeah. There's there's always room for Tombstone quotes up in this pod, for sure.
Speaker 3: Uh, chick villain said, I don't know if that's chic or chick. There's no k So maybe a chic said, I love yelling at my screen at y'all every week.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you could unmute yourself and scream at us. We're here for that too. Just raise your hand first, and we're about that life.
Speaker 3: Anytime. I think that that was more so. I mean, I could be taking this wrong, but maybe it's kind of like applauding kind of yell.
Speaker 2: I should hope.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm sure we say a lot of shit that we just need to be yelled at for. But we're degenerates. That's what we are, that's what we do.
Speaker 2: It's just like Martin Luther King Jr. And JFK.
Speaker 3: So the White Boy Wizard said, I'm gonna dress up as a trans Jew y'all can get.
Speaker 2: Fucked like a mountain Jew like the Mormons.
Speaker 3: I mean, is that? I guess that would be kind of trans.
Speaker 2: I was raised by Mormons, so it kind of fits. There. We go. Okay, Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Jacob, you a fucking prophet now, dude, I'd just call that low.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to be right all the time, but God damn it, here we are. I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 3: Jesus Chik Villan said I'd do the same when I'm listening in my car.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The crazy Chicken lady said, Yo, we need the Irish gypsy invite him?
Speaker 2: Do we have an Irish hit dude? For real? The one that got upset because I talked shit about the Gypsies. I wish he was a Patrion members he could join in the to the Lives.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I know he's in Ireland, and there's like a crazy time discrepancy on that. If we were shooting right now ten o'clock, our time at night would be like.
Speaker 3: I think they're like six or seven hours ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, damn, that's true. He ain't gonna be about all that. Yo. If you're listening, remind me of his name. One more time. Ryan.
Speaker 3: Oh it was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Damn, I can't remember what his name was.
Speaker 2: Any of the Gypsies that listen to our show, or those of Roma background that listen, they get offended whenever I talked shit about the Gypsies. Yeah, first of all, hit us up. There's no hatred here. It's literally out of satire. Because so many people in the conspiratorial room were like, the Jews are running the world. It's like, yo, okay, well if we're gonna take that platform, I'll just take the platform of the Gypsies are running the world, because it's equally as retarded to say out loud. But you know, people, people be people in a lot they do.
Speaker 3: Be, you know. And look, I know we have a lot of a lot of messages here to get to, but I did want to get over to flight MH three seventy. I feel like it's going to be quite the rabbit hole. Well let's get out of this amish hole that we're in, all right. So, anybody that has never really heard of Malaysian Flight three seventy it is DIGITU. It was an international passenger flight operated by Malaysian Airlines that disappeared from radar on March eight, twenty fourteen, while flying from Kulua Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia to its planned destination, Beijing Capital International Airport in China. The cause of its disappearance has not been determined. It is widely regarded as the greatest mystery in aviation history and remains the single deadliest case of aircraft disappearance. Can you necessarily say that it was deadly? They never even found the people, and they never found the plan or anything.
Speaker 2: I guess at this point you could assume then everybody's dead. But at the same time, you know what assuming does you know? It makes an ass out of you and me?
Speaker 3: It do it?
Speaker 2: Do well?
Speaker 3: It says The crew of the Boeing seven seven seven Dash two hundred er registered as nine m MRO, last communicated with air traffic control around thirty thirty eight minutes after takeoff, when the flight was over the South China Sea. The aircraft was lost from ATC secondary surveillance radar screens minutes later, but was tracked by the Malaysian military's primary radar system for another hour, deviating westward from its planned flightpath, crossing the Malay Peninsula. And and Demand C. It left radar range two hundred nautical miles northwest of Penang Island in northwestern Peninsular Malaysia, with all two hundred and twenty seven passengers and twelve crew aboard presumed dead. The disappearance of Flight three seventy was the deadliest incident involving a Boe Boeing seven seven seven seventy seven, the deadliest of twenty fourteen, and the deadliest of Malaysian Airline's history until it was surpassed in all three regards by Malaysian Airline Flight seventeen, which was shot down by Russian back forces while flying over Ukraine four months later on July seventeen, twenty fourteen. The search for the missing aircraft became the most expensive search and history of aviation. It focused initially on the South China Sea and the and Demand see before a novel analysis of the aircraft's automated communications with an in Mahrasat satellite indicated that the plane had traveled far southward over the southern Indian Ocean. The lack of official information in the days immediately after the disappearance prompted fierce criticism from the Chinese public, particularly from relatives of the passengers, as most people on board Flight three seventy were of Chinese origin. Several pieces of debris washed ashore in the Western Indian Ocean during twenty fifteen and twenty sixteen. Many of these were confirmed to have originated from Flight three seventy. After a three year search across twelve one hundred and twenty thousand kilometers squared of ocean failed to locate the aircraft, the Joint Agency Coordination Center heading the operation suspended its activities in January of twenty seventeen. A second search, launched in January twenty eighteen by private contractor Ocean Infinity, also ended without success after six months. Relying mostly on the analysis from the satellite with which the aircraft last communicated. The Australian Transport Safety Bureau initially proposed that a hypoxia event was the most likely cause given the available evidence, although no consensus has been reached among investigators concerning this theory. At various stages of the investigation, possible hijacking scenarios were considered, including crew involvement and suspicion of the plane's cargo manifest Many disappearance theories regarding the flight have also been reported by the media. The Malaysian Ministry of Transport's final report from July twenty eighteen was inconclusive. It highlighted Malaysian's ATC ATC's fruitless attempts to communicate with the aircraft shortly after its disappearance. In the absence of a definitive cause of disappearance, Air Transport industry safety recommendations and regulations citing Flight three seventy have been implemented to prevent a repetition of the circumstances associated with the loss. These include increased battery life on underwater locator beacons, lengthening of recording times on flight data recorders and cockpit voice recorders, and new standards for aircraft position reporting over open ocean. Malaysia had supported fifty eight percent of the total cost of the underwater search, Australia supported thirty two percent, in China ten percent. So that's kind of a broad overview. It's the Wikipedia kind of explanation of it. They do make some assumptions here, which you know, I think that on the surface that's probably what you would assume if there wasn't more mystery to it, that nobody meant. They didn't mention right here. There's actually it's actually a pretty lengthy documentation here, So we're not going to go over all of it, because I feel like most people, I mean, this happened back in twenty fourteen. You probably heard about it. Maybe you saw some of the some of the video of the things that were circling it, and then poof, it just disappears. Jacobit you've seen that video, haven't you?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: That's what makes it so fascinating is that it was literally on camera in infrared. They transferred it into this infrared kind of filter and that's what allowed you to see like these things that were floating around it. Some people like electro Nick would say that they're plea eight, and some people say, oh, maybe they're angels. Some people actually suggest that this is some kind of advanced technology, and there's actually quite a bit of merit that it could be some kind of advanced technology that we're not privy to yet.
Speaker 2: Unpopular opinion, it's the fucking gypsies.
Speaker 3: Dog, I'm just saying, of course, it's the fucking gypsies. Why wouldn't it be. But you know, so they started the search for it. They did another search in twenty seventeen and then another one in twenty eighteen. They both came up with nothing. And now what we have right now here in twenty twenty five. This is from NPR and they say the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH three seventy has resumed once again. So that's cool that they're still going around looking for it, because there's a lot of theories out there, and I imagine that if certain governments can't put their hands on at least some of the crash material. Now, they had mentioned that they put possible hands on possible material and this led them to the flight being crashed. They thought that it was part of the aircraft, although some people would say or have said, that that's actually some kind of cover story, you know. And it does look whenever we don't have answers to certain things, our mind is always going to go, well, it's obviously the government, And so I imagined that the government is like, we can't have them in fear of us, you know, Like what if the government does have some kind of footage or some kind of documentation, some kind of like black project that nobody's ever heard of that now might be getting exposed thanks to Doze and you know, the new administration all that kind of stuff. So I wonder if this is them kind of like trying to cover their tracks.
Speaker 2: Possibly, I mean, it very well could be right. And the fact that even still this article that you're looking at right now was written to this year, still no answers, still no actual answers. A lot of speculation, a lot of theories, a lot of hypotheses, but no actual hard evidence. The fact that that is still the case this far down the road. I mean, look, what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 3: It's wild, dude, it is wild. So just going back, there's a there's a chat, a little video that I saved for anybody that kind of wants a little inside scoop on what we're gonna be talking about here as far as this MH three seventy flight goes, cause it's it is wacky, like how a plane could just completely disappear off a radar like that? Like I am still having my mind trying to wrap around it. Did they find some kind of fucking portal? Some people say, I don't know, like it is, it is crazy, but you'll be able to see some of the video rate here, and there's somebody talking about it and they're going a little bit deep into it too, and there actually is somebody. Let me see, there's well, what is his name, Ashton Forbes does really great work at trying to break this down. I'm going to actually try and reach out to him because he I think maybe he might have cracked the code. But he is like frontline investigator into looking into this flight, and so yeah, we might have to get him on, and we're going to be going over some of his work today, But yeah, I think still I would love to get him on and just try and get a better understanding of the whole situation. I but so where was I here? We go, all right, check this video out and then we'll get into a little bit more information.
Speaker 5: Do you remember the strange disappearance and Malaysian Airlines flight three seventy and twenty fourteen. The plan has never been found. One independent investigative journalist, however, named Ashton Forbes, thinks he might have the answer to the mystery of the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight three seventy.
Speaker 8: This is not any type of hoax or fabrication. What we're looking at here is advanced technology. United States has what it is equivalent to, if not exactly of, is warp drive. First of all, Tesla was right, there is potentially an extra dimension that our reality is painted onto, and if we can crack through that, then we can unlock essentially unlimited negative energy, which is exactly what is needed for a wormhole to occur. So what we think we're actually looking at here in those videos is a real wormhole in the United States government. As reverse engineer, that I would speculate based on the investigation here. Sometime in the early two thousands is when we first started to figure it out and it became operational, and we've been hiding it ever since.
Speaker 2: Now we're near twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he's somebody who's documenting it really well. There's actually certain things up here that led me to do a little bit more research within the notes of this post, and it was going into what says the United States has wormhole technology, and I thought that it was interesting, Jacob, just to get your opinion on this. But whenever we think about other dimensions, you know, like he's talking about how they possibly have some kind of wormhole technology that could possibly bring them to another dimension. Maybe they founded in the year two thousand. I don't know, but do you think that it? Like whenever you think about other dimensions and about how they could possibly be stacked right on top of us, right like that, that's the going narrative, is that all the dimensions are really right here. It's just different vibrationally or different frequency driven or whatever. Could you imagine literally going to another dimension that is here but not really here? Do you think that's even possible. I'm like the last person you want to ask about this, bro, That's why I asked you.
Speaker 2: So this not throwing shade anybody who believes differently from me, but to get give you an example. Do I believe that all other dimensions are stacked on top of the one that we are currently residing in? Talking in all of this right now? Yes, one hundred percent. This would be like getting a blind person to describe color to you. Okay, that's what I believe this is, is the fourth dimension on top of our third dimension? Yes, well, what does that mean they're crossing over? No the fuck they're not. No, they're not. That would be like saying that there's blind people that can all of a sudden see visions of color. No, the fuck they can't. We don't have the vision. We don't have the the senses to even fathom what a fourth dimension, fifth dimension, sixth dimension, all the way out to whatever dimension is out there. We have no concept of what this would look like, smell like, taste like, sound like, because look, sound, tastes, and smell are third dimensional ideas.
Speaker 3: But also that being said, I will say this that are our faculty, such as seeing and tasting and hearing and all that shit. They are limited. And so you know, we talk about the color spectrum, how we can literally only see point one percent of all the colors on the color spectrum. What if you found a way to be able to like kind of heighten your senses and heighten those faculties that you would have. I mean, would you see other dimensions at that point? I mean, what the fuck are cat's always looking at?
Speaker 2: I am personally of the belief that that's not the case. It's the same as like dogs, So humans smell for instances only within a certain spectrum. Right. Dogs can smell things that our most advanced sensors cannot smell. That's why we still use drug sniffing dogs. Okay, but dogs are only operating in our current dimension. What does a fourth dimensional creature that has a crazy spectrum of smell or whatever their version of that is smell Like, it's something that we cannot even put into concept because we don't have the capabilities to do so.
Speaker 3: Sure, dogs, but cats, though, like you never saw something, maybe they could sense fucking ghosts or something.
Speaker 2: No, God, I have two cats and they're both fucking retarded. No, they're not sensing cat They're not sensing ghosts.
Speaker 3: They definitely be seeing shit that we can't see.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: If sure, whenever they're I don't.
Speaker 3: You've never experienced whenever your cat is just like staring at something like so keenly and you're like, there's literally nothing there? What are you staring at? Like you think they're just staring at nothing?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying that. But I also believe that they don't have like, uh, insight or a window into another dimension by any means. They they operate an our playing field. Therefore, they operate within our playing field. You know that? And like I said, I'm not the person you want to ask about these things, bro, I do believe that they are multiple dimensions stacked on top of hours. But I also believe that site, smell, sound, taste, and feel only apply within our dimension. Now, maybe there's a version of that for the fourth and the fifth, and the sixth and the second and all these things. For sure, it's not like we'll ever experience that. And I just don't believe that we can get there through our minds. I don't our minds are also third dimensional minds.
Speaker 3: No, you don't believe that all the way I know I can. I can give you an example of how you. I know you don't believe that. Okay, go ahead, I mean, Heaven, God, Jesus, all of that kind of stuff. You don't think that you think that that's all existing right here in the third physical dimension.
Speaker 2: No, But I also don't believe that our physical bodies go there when we die and we go to Heaven or Hell. I don't believe that we're going to smell and taste and see with our physical eyes. Sure, but physical existence is third dimensional.
Speaker 3: But your angel and demons story was that, I mean, you said that like you weren't sure my eyes right? But they went somewhere after they left? Where did they get.
Speaker 2: Sure they had the ability to jump dimensions. Humans don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, so things can You can perceive things from other dimensions, you know, like whenever you say a prayer, for example, like that message you would assume is going through the levels of dimensions, right, Like you don't think you don't think that that's going on.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's it's more you're making it more convoluted than it actually is. I know.
Speaker 3: I think that that's actually the proper conversation.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Like if I write a letter to somebody, is it going through other dimensions before it gets to their mailbox? Not necessarily.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's not even close to what I'm saying. So whenever I, let's say, I bust out a Wigi border for all the people that think that I'm playing with fucking demons, whenever I whip on tarot cards, like am I like am I talking to spirits in other dimensions?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say other dimensions personally. I mean possibly. I mean I'm gonna say zero percent.
Speaker 3: Hell's not another dimension.
Speaker 2: Possibly, But you yourself are not traveling there. You're not seeing it, smelling it, tasting it, feeling another dimension.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sensing it though. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Are you pulling a card I'm plumbing a ouiji board to tell you what's up? You're not actually sensing it?
Speaker 3: Yes, but I still am receiving information from another side. That's what I believe.
Speaker 2: Yes, But also it's not you peering into the other dimension.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a way of doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're gonna get like ridiculously convoluted here, then possibly, but it's not. It's not the same as you like looking through a Uh what's the thing that they say the Catholic Church has that gives them the sense of the future. What's the thing a chronochron avisor coronavisor that's the one. Yeah, okay, So are they looking through other dimensions in order to loop back to see what's going to happen in the third dimension. I'm not really. I mean, it's more likely that they're staying in the third dimension just following into the timeline. They're not going through the fourth and the fifth and the sixth to loop back into the third. That that sounds ridiculous to me.
Speaker 3: Well no, And this is why I like to bring up the religious or the spiritual aspect, because that is our only way to be able to connect with that other side. Like there, you have to become of you have to be of somewhat of a spiritual nature in order to possibly converse with the other side or receive a message from the other side. You have to connect because our site, our hearing, our taste, you know, our touch, we those things are never going to be able to come in contact with that. That is never going to happen. Those faculties don't work. However, your higher mind, your spiritual mind, your soul can connect. And so if you're thinking about this is just where my mind goes. And I'm not saying that one way is right or wrong. I don't even think that. I mean, I I don't know. I mean, I'm just like kind of hypothesizing over here. But that would to me, you know, if I'm trying to connect with another side, it would have to be through a spiritual lens. That's the only way. So I don't think that that's necessarily convoluted. I think it's just the only way that we it's the only tool that we have to connect to the other side.
Speaker 2: But I also don't believe that the spiritual realm even is within dimensions, Like I don't believe that like Heaven's on the seventh dimension or something like. No, no, Like I believe that the spiritual realm is completely removed from dimensional conversation.
Speaker 3: Really, so you don't think that Heaven and Hell and all the places in between none of those are on dimensions.
Speaker 2: Where do they exist? Then? I don't know. I can't wait to find out. But I also don't believe that it's something that's like within our realm of understanding. I don't believe that we.
Speaker 3: I mean, the seventh the seventh dimension is out outside of our realm of understanding.
Speaker 2: Not real. We have math that equates the thirteenth dimension. We understand at least the very premise of these dimensions. I don't believe that any kind of spirituality fits into the realm of what we understand, because at that point, we're trying to put the ethereal into a box, and I don't believe the ethereal can fit into a box that humans can put it into.
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, yeah, I mean I can't necessarily disagree with that, but I just you know, I'm I'm just trying to understand, and just because also just because there's math on something does not mean that we crack the fucking code, you know, like that's that's that's like, you know, imagine if you were a time traveler and you could go back in time and you could be like, yo, look, in the year twenty twenty five, we have we have fucking phones in our pockets and it's connected to the internet, and I can FaceTime my daughter if I want to. And then they'd be like, oh shit, well tell us how to do it. And he'd be like, I don't know, I don't know how it's done. It seems like magic. So my point being is that just because you you have the math to something doesn't necessarily mean that it converses and that you know what I'm trying to say, like, you need a little bit more than the math in order to.
Speaker 2: Me let me, and this is gonna be convoluted. Is a contrived example. I get that, but bear with me here. The conversation we're having is like, think of a deck of cards, regular poker cards. Okay, We're over here discussing whether the two of clubs is somehow connected to the three of spades and how that might be connected to the Queen of Hearts. Meanwhile, the quote unquote ethereal realm, the spiritual heaven, hell, all those things aren't even in the fucking casino. We're over here at the poker table conversating whether the two and the three have some sort of deeper connection. Meanwhile, like they're not even on the grounds that we're talking about here. That's what I believe is more realistic.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this, then, Do you think that anything exists in other dimensions?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I believe there's living breathe well, I don't want to say breathing, but living sentient beings in the fourth and the fifth, and the tenth, all these dimensions, for sure. Do they give a fuck about us? Probably not. Do they know we exist? Probably not. Do they think we exist? Probably? Do they know for sure? Probably not. Same way we know for sure that there is at least twelve or thirteen dimensions, for sure, beyond any shadow of any doubt. Do we know what's happening there? Nope? We have theories all day, but that doesn't mean that we know shit. So those beings living and having their lives whatever that may equate to, on those dimensions, do they know we exist? Probably not?
Speaker 3: Interesting Okay, so you're thinking, you're saying that the heaven and hellish realms are not even in the stack of cards. Nah, which is interesting. How do you like if you're if you're kind of having an impact on said stack of cards? Yeah, I mean Heaven has no impact on Earth.
Speaker 2: Oh you said you you mean heaven. That's different thing. Yeah, But from the other side, it's not having an impact on how the deck of cards is being shoveled. There's no fucking way. I'm not important enough. Neither is Jonathan, neither is any person listening to this right now. But the outside realm could have an effect on how that deck gets shoveled, if it's so chose. But again, I don't think they're even on the grounds. They're not in the building. They're completely separate from, however, completely involved with. It's very convoluted. I understand it's difficult.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, cult members, I'd love your opinion on that, because I'm not setting stone on you know, where these other heavenly places could be. If they do exist in the dimensions, maybe they exist outside of dimensions, they exist outside of time. That's entirely possible. We know that, Like well, I don't want to say we know, but I would speculate that there are places that do exist within time, but then there's also places that do exist outside of time. And that's that's what I believe anyway.
Speaker 2: But I tell you, if you didn't want to go down this road with me, dude, I'm the residents sticking the mom when it comes to shit like you no.
Speaker 3: But that's why I ask you because I'm thinking, am I getting to any time? I question myself and like, am I getting too crazy? Is my head too far in the clouds? I ask your opinion, and that that way, you kind of level me out in that kind of way to try and at least get one foot on the ground. I don't want to have both feet on the ground. That's too much grounding at that point. But anyway, there such a thing as too much grounding, bro Well, grounding? No, but you know it's that anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to trip you up. I'm asking, honestly, is there such a thing, because if so, I want to know.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't think that there would be. All it's doing is just grounding out the electricity and you to calm you down. Heard that, But anyway, all right, So what they had mentioned here in this Instagram post is they said that there are several papers and documents that have been made publicly available in recent years, including ConA Blue and the dr ds or the DRDs that explained the science. Sometime in the two thousands, the technology took off, and now there's a covert administrative elite with pure fucking magic. So let's see. You know, they had mentioned ConA Blue and dirds. So I was like, all right, well, I know that we had at least brought up ConA Blue in the past before, so let's see what the fuck ConA Blue is all about. So and this is a government document or it's talking about the government document. So you can see right here the Homeland Security Oh yeah, all right, so it says the following was the description by the dd about ConA Blue. It is reproduced here, followed by the documents released. The Black Vault, which is the name of the website that we're on, has had requests for material related to this since January of twenty twenty four. Those cases are still being processed and the results will be posted when available. For now, this information is posted without editorial or walkthrough. However, a video will soon be posted to the black Belt YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it says.
Speaker 3: The All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office or ARROW, first learned of the ConA Blue program from interviews conducted as part of its historical review. Multiple interviewees identified ConA Blue as a Department of Homeland Security sensitive compartment established to protect the retrieval and exploitation of non human biologics AAR or ERRO research. The information provided by the interviewees and learn ConA Blue was a prospective special Access Program or PECEP that had been proposed to DHS leadership, but was never approved or formally established. ConA Blue never received any materials or funding, and there is no information beyond the proposal president marked with the ConA Blue name. ARO traced the origin of the proposal for ConA Blue to the Advanced Aerospace Weapons System Application Program or AAWSAP, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program or a TIP, which was managed by the Defense Intelligence Agency from two thousand and nine to twenty twelve and funded through congressional earmarks. Bigelow Era Aerospace, headquartered in Nevada, served as a primary contractor executing funds for the program. And delivered multiple reports during the period of their contract. Da bigelo as induced Bigelow male, Jiglow Dog. I forget his name, This Bigelod that they're talking about, he was one of He was the previous owner of Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 2: Okay, so all right, all right, yep.
Speaker 3: And actually, this Bigelow character, he's actually he's put a lot of his own money into like paying for parts of the International Space Station and all that kind of stuff. He's like super involved in everything space and everything paranormal. He's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, And I just had Royce, as a matter of fact, send me a video. This guy put three different telescopes and tracked it on the International Space Station as it flew across the Moon and took pictures of it. For any body who believes the International Space Station is fake and not really up there, there's literally a truckload of pictures and videos of it in space. Now, if you want to believe people are actually stranded on that or not, that's opening conjecture. I get that. But like, satellites are absolutely real, you.
Speaker 3: Know, unless the sky is a hologram.
Speaker 2: All right, I forgot about satlloons.
Speaker 3: Right Anyhow, it says When DA canceled the AAWSAP and a TIP, several individuals involved with that program advocated for DHS to take the effort over and fund a new version of it under the code name ConA Blue. According to the proposal, ConA Blue would continue the work previously undertaken by the DIA's A TIP program to investigate, identify, and analyze sensitive materials and technologies to include advanced aerospace vehicles. In twenty eleven, the DHS under Secretary for Science and Technology established ConA Blue as a peace SAPP based on claims that relevant information and material existed and required this level of protection. The Undersecretary also cited congressional interest in the subject and possible impacts on homeland security as part of the justification for the program. Six months later, however, the Deputy Secretary of DHS disapproved ConA Blue as a special Access program and further directed its immediate termination, citing concerns about the adequacy of justification for the program and sufficiency of information central to the proposal development, including personnel and budget requirements. It is critical to note that while some DHS personnel believe that the relevant information and material would be delivered to DHS. Upon establishment of the SAP. No data or material of any kind was ever transferred to or collected by DHS under the auspices of ConA Blue. Information associated with the activities conducted under the auspices of aaw SAP slash a tip remains within the DIA's archived holdings. This archived PSAP Proposal Association and associated documents have been declassified in partnership with the d D and DHS and are being released to the public in accordance with both agencies commitment to transparency. How many times we heard that bullshit? But anyway, this is the irregular one of the original documents. It's actually fifty eight fucking pages long. But it's interesting and so how uh should I read the first part of it? Yeah, I can read the first page of it. Oh, it only actually gives you one page. So the All Domain Anominaly Resolution Office has the history and origin of ConA Blue. The All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office first learned of the ConA Blue program from Oh that's what I just read. Okay, so that's all we got on ConA Blue then, so it's interesting whenever they're talking about what was it a non the exploitation and and retrieval of non human biologics. Whenever you hear non human biologics, I mean, that is a pretty You could put a lot of shit in there, But what does your mind directly go to.
Speaker 2: Initially animal Like, I'm just gonna be real, like, that's the first thing.
Speaker 3: It does fit. I mean, it does fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, But then if we're talking about non terrestrial biologics, I you know, I believe in aliens one hundred percent. Do I know? A lot of people get mad at me thinking that, Oh, I know, I don't believe in aliens, but I believe in demons, as if those are the same fucking thing. A lot of people believe that. I don't. I believe that they are separately happening at the same time. I believe there's aliens and living creatures from other planets and other galaxies and other solar systems, as well as angels and demons and interdimensional things as well. I believe all of it's kind of happening at the same time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean I because it is. It's kind of like the whole UFO thing. It's just unidentified flying phenomenon or unident unidentified flying object rather, and so it is strange, especially whenever you get into the whole UAP conversation, because it's unidentified anomalous phenomenon, which is even stranger because that's how they group in even the shit that goes in the water, like the tic TACs and all that kind of stuff, because it's not necessarily in the air. They're seeing a travel like at high speeds underwater. And I mean, it's kind of a catch all term.
Speaker 2: As we're saying this, I'm hearing a lot more things that there's tiktoks coming out of the you know, I'm very curious to see your response on this when I have a feeling I already know where it's about to go, but I'm gonna go there. It's okay, Apparently the wealthy elites are holding big dinner gallows where they're eating mermaids, Jonathan, because TikTok said, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't buy that. Oh really, no, I don't buy that at all.
Speaker 2: I'm actually kind of shocked. I thought that you would be on board with the elites eating mermaids vibe.
Speaker 3: I'm of the opinion that there are certain conspiracies out there meant to throw the truth seeker off their scind And I think that whenever you hear about shit like that, it only makes the elite that much more elite. That they can't eat cow meat or deer meat, or pig meat, or chicken meat, or fish.
Speaker 2: Or or whatever human meat.
Speaker 3: At that point, right, they need the most exquisite, rare find that you can possibly imagine. Now, I know that these things do happen. I mean, I mean, there are certain elites that absolutely eat some wild shit that I've never heard of. I'm not saying that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: They're about the fishing boats of the big tanks for the big pay days. What was that fat white bitch that went on tiktoking, was going on and on as if she had some sort of a plug into the mermaid fishing scene. In reality, when you look her up, she has no basis to speak on this shit at all, but like she is the plug for it all. You don't believe this is real, bro?
Speaker 3: I believe that mermaids exist, Yeah, But do I think that elites are eating them?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: No, dude, I think that the elites, if they're gonna be eating anything, I mean, they're known for trafficking, Like you're gonna be eating human you know what I'm saying, Like you're gonna be eating babies, You're gonna be eating fucking child foreskin or something like that. You're gonna be you know what I'm saying, It's gonna be something fucked up that is kind of available, especially if you got ties to planned parenthood and all the dismembering things that are going on over there. But like to say that they're eating mermaids, No, I don't buy that, not even for what the first time I heard that, I actually thought it was a joke, and then I saw people were actually believing it, and I was like, you as I believe.
Speaker 2: These crazy things on TikTok are they're jokes that get taken too seriously.
Speaker 3: Well not even Sometimes people just want to say some wild shit to try and get a very clickable and likable and shareable video like there that is absolutely going on across all I mean, you're talking about politics, you're talking about religion, spirituality, you're talking about fucking NFL trade rumors. I mean, it's always some random out there shit to where it's like it gets the imagination to go, which is why people like that kind of thing for some reason, people just especially in the conspiracy realm, some people like the more fucked up, the more drawn they are to it. And I'm not saying that we don't have a little like we definitely been hitting that pipe a couple of times, there's no doubt about it. Like we were all over Hillary Clinton wearing some little girl's face and then eating the fucking pineal gland out.
Speaker 2: But we've seen that video. That's the difference these people on the Tiki talks, right, which I really do hope gets banned. Not gonna go on that tangent right now, but my point is whenever they bring nothing to back their claims, it's just some story that they heard from a guy who heard from a guy from her from some girl's cousin that heard from a guy that definitely was there. Like, YO, take that for what it is. Right, If you're gonna show receipts and you've got at least some sort of article to even back it up, and it may not even be your words, you're quoting an article you found, then we can at least question the article's validity, not the reporter itself or the personal TikTok, who's reading it all? I get that, right, But for the people that are just gonna tell some wild ass story with nothing to back the claim other than I know it's true. Yeah, yeah, let's go ahead and just look at that third eye all the way open, shall we.
Speaker 3: That's like somebody saying, oh, yeah, I heard the elites eat megladon right?
Speaker 2: Probably not? Probably not, you know what I mean. Yeah, I couldn't agree more, but I'm very happy to hear you say this, brother. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I have an imagination like the rest of us, and I have a very heavy distrust and a hatred for a lot of the elites out there that literally just think that money buys literally everything, except for most of them die alone and nobody really fucking likes you. So there's that.
Speaker 2: But hey, I got all the money, let's go buy a Lambeau baby.
Speaker 3: You know, like, some people really are that materialistic, They're that money hungry. I'm not of that flavor. I mean, look, I want to have as much money like the next person, but not at all costs. You know, there are certain people that will do it at any cost, and that's whenever you get stories like from Zachary King and you know, like all that kind of shit, Like I would never go to that extent of wanting that kind of wealth or fame.
Speaker 2: They say money can't buy happiness, but money does buy a motorcycle and beer, So like, hmmm, I feel like they're lying. I mean, how about all it takes.
Speaker 3: I mean, how you're going to feel whenever you're on your deathbed and the only hand that you got to hold is a handlebar. I mean you need more than that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. We're having a throttle at my final hour would kind of be pretty dope.
Speaker 3: Sure but sure, but you know, if you're on your deathbed and your wife hates you, and your kids don't want to talk to you, and all your friends are over there just pissing on your grave, like was it worth it?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Good point? Good point.
Speaker 3: So anyway, this is the which one was this? Oh, this is Dirt's This is one of the things that was talking about certain technology that maybe our government or world governments may be privy to as to what could have been surrounding MH three seventy. What caused its disappearance? Is there some kind of technology. Is it some kind of invisible cloak that they were able to put on this thing? You know, let's let's try and break it down. So this is actually the contents, and some of them are pretty pretty interesting. So it gets into the four types of atoms, talking about natural atoms, quantum dots, photonics and meta materials and liquid crystals. Another one called impossible materials, advantages of dynamic materials, early commercialization of smart materials, thermal management of spacecraft, energy scavenging spacecraft skins, advanced concepts and programmable materials, scenario for possible applications, and the directions for future research. So I mean, it's fucking wow. This is a government document, like.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean which government agency is that? Again?
Speaker 3: I believe the d OD okay or DHS, maybe both of them, I mean, but it did mention the dd and the DHS in that prior article that we were reading. But I mean, it's twenty pages long. It talks about, like I said, all the different kinds of atoms. So are they literally rearranging certain atoms that allows them to perform differently physically?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Like and this is the this is the wild stuff, especially whenever you start to hear, like, you know, did did JFK and Dwight Eisenhower have conversations with gray aliens and traded certain technologies for poor missus Wilson's butthole or something like that. Like, I don't know, I don't know, But whenever you look at some of these these diagrams of like how a lot of the shit's going on as far as like being able to manipulate atoms, you would imagine if you can manipulate atoms in a certain way, I mean, is that going to open up some kind of portal? I don't know what the fuck's going on over at cern, but all they're doing is just sending electrons back and forth to each other and seeing what happens. And supposedly you send both of those motherfuckers that's super high speed and have them collide, it opens up some kind of black hole. So is this crazy? Whenever you're talking about manipulating atoms.
Speaker 2: I would be curious when this paper was published, was it before or after we understood what the Higgs Boson particle was, the god particle, the connection particle.
Speaker 3: Well, look, they're always there are always several decades ahead of us like we we do. Do you accept that that there are certain like dark government programs that are decades ahead of us technologically wise, that maybe they don't written necessarily release a lot of this information to the public because they want to try and master it for themselves a little bit first.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure, but especially if we're talking about particles and atoms and how they're configured. Like if this okay, just to be that asshole here, that would be like somebody from nineteen oh five explaining nuclear bombs before they even understood what nuclear bombs were. Like if this and I don't know if this paper was written in like twenty twelve, that okay, there's a different level of gravity that is associated with it. Unless if this was written in nineteen sixty two before we even understood what all the quarks were that made up our atomic structure and didn't understand the connective tissue between them. Like you see what I'm saying. There's there's levels to this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to find right here, but it actually says in a Coast to Coast radio interview on January twenty eight, twenty eighteen, between journalist George Knapp, who is one of the people that are on the front as far as like getting the government to declassify a lot of the alien shit and Eric W.
Speaker 2: Davis.
Speaker 3: Davis outlined his subcontractor role with the Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Program for the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program or a TIP at the Institute for Advanced Studies based in Austin, Texas. His job was to provide broad scientific vice and recommendations. He did not get into any data analysis, video analysis, or witness interviews. He was tasked with looking into the future, so.
Speaker 2: He didn't get any witnesses from any credible sources. He was only tasked looking into the future.
Speaker 3: I guess, so that's what this says. He was tasked with looking into the future around twenty fifty to set up a series of expert studies and produce a series of Defense Intelligence reference documents or dirds. To look at a variety of topics and get experts to write a DIRD on that subject. Authors were asked to imagine our earthly technology, extrapolate it to twenty fifty, and compare it with what we might have by then against what we see of the phenomena today.
Speaker 2: Davis Sis asked to imagine what we'll be at in another twenty five years and then compare it to what we have now. Just imagination.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is a government program. This ain't you making shit.
Speaker 2: Up m program? You're absolutely right. Let's take that for what it's worth. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't know exactly when this went down. I mean this you know that interview was in twenty eighteen, but I imagine this was a little bit before then. But I mean you can okay, here, you go right here. It's in the document. It's referencing in the third quarter of two thousand and nine, so it's not that old.
Speaker 2: Okay, But you said twenty eighteen is when this conversation happens to assuming this paperwork Quinn a little bit earlier than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the radio interview happened in twenty eighteen, and so this article is referencing in this quarter of two thousand and nine, so probably somewhere between nine and eighteen somewhere in there. So not that crazy. I mean, you just said if it was in twenty twelve or something like that, it would be a different conversation. Maybe that's this conversation, Okay, Okay, so it says the early commercialization of smart materials. In the third quarter of two thousand and nine, Raven Brick LLC introduced Raven Window, an active passive thermo reflective window film that is transparent when cold and partially reflective when hot. The dual purpose smart film is intended to manage and harness solar heat gain in windows. The film costs much less than do existing smart window technologies and offers superior energy savings. The Raven Window film is transparent when cold. Okay, we just read that, which sounds dope. Yeah, it sounds pretty cool. And then there's thermal management of spacecraft. So I think what's interesting about that that whole Raven Window is that it's it's going so think about it being out in space or even ten thousand feet up in the in the air, like it's gonna be pretty fucking chilly up there, right, And it says, where was it.
Speaker 2: It's taking solar energy and converting it from it the window itself, basically turning the window into like a version of a solar panel. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, it's saying that it would an active passive thermo reflective, so thermo reflective. So based upon the temperature, it could reflect what says the window film that is transparent when cold. Okay, so if you're going up in the air, you're down on the ground, it's obviously going to be a little bit warmer down here. So it's going to be a little bit warmer. And so whenever it's warmer, it's reflective when hot. But whenever the window film is cold, it becomes transparent or dare I say, invisible to the naked eye.
Speaker 2: So like the glasses lenses that go dark in the sun but then go light in the inside transition lenses.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's necessary. I'm thinking about, like, all right, so if you're taking this smart film and you're applying it to an aircraft, whenever that just imagine you're putting it on like a rap on a car, or you're tinting the windows of an entire vehicle. Look at it like that, right, And whenever it goes up into the sky and it's all, you know, negative degrees up there, and shit, I don't know what time of the year they're doing this, Well.
Speaker 2: That what year?
Speaker 3: What time of year was that? I don't remember?
Speaker 2: Now, maybe maybe still it's colder up there than it is down here, I'm which.
Speaker 3: Always going to be so at that point that film would turn that entire craft transparent. So maybe that's how it disappeared. I don't know, I'm just spitballing here.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: So, and that's not even to say that that that that that craft actually had this on there. This is just saying that this technology does exist.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm wit so. Yeah, I mean we can go on to other ones.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go. Energy scavenging spacecraft skins weird. It says programmable materials can also be used to harvest, store, and redirect other forms of energy. Spacecraft are constantly bathed in a very very high solar energy flux and experience sharp temperature gradients, as well as periodic changes in magnetic and electri field. All of these represent possible energy sources that can be scavenged scavenged from the environment without disrupting other spacecraft operations. The photo electric photo electric effect occurs when photons strike in materials such as a semiconductor or metal. The energy of the photons is absorbed by the electron shells of atoms, and as a result, some electrons may shift from the valance. Bann valence band to the higher, looser energies of the conduction band. This is the source of the voltage in photo valic cells and allows the direct conversion of light energy into electricity.
Speaker 2: Okay, so kind of turning it into a solar panel?
Speaker 3: I mean sure, but is it? I don't know. I mean a lot of this, it's it's kind of above my level of understanding. I sucked in skool, dude, So that's why I have a hard time with all this scientific atoms and all that other bullshit.
Speaker 2: I get what he's trying to say. Basically, whenever it gets darker, it kind of turns itself into a solar panel and it's able to absorb the electrons and do what it does. The photons get turned into electrons and it kind of powers the device itself or the craft itself, or what I mean. Okay, I'm okay what I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: Well, here is a scenario for possible applications. Maybe this will be able to break it down a little bit better for us. It says, imagine a space station in low Earth orbit and it is in darkness. It's running, lights blinking, but as it clears the terminator and swings around into full sunlight. We can see that its surface is one big, dead black solar collector. Its exterior drinks in sunlight, taking some of it some of it as stored heat, and pumping the rest into electric wires, which shuffle it off into a bank of capacitors. If we could see through the hull, we could This is hard to read because it's like old and the way it's like upload it. I'm trying to decipher while i'm reading it, But it says if we could see through the hole, we could watch the capacitors swelling, literally growing larger as more energy becomes available and more of the station's mass is allocated to storing it. But we cannot see through the hole. Through the hole, there are no windows, and the station would be completely dark inside if not for dim little night lights glowing here and there, lighting the way in case, in case, someone visits the galley in search of a nighttime snack. Beneath its layer of solar collectors, the hall is one big opaque insulator, keeping the cold bright morning of outer space at bay. Then suddenly the clock strikes strikes six hundred Houston time, and an arrangement of diffusive portholes and mirrors gradually fades into existence, waking each of the station's inhabitants with the gentle morning sunlight. These fenestrations so that says, anyway, these fenestrations are not stationary. They crawl across the walls as the station moves in its orbit and changes its orientation to the sun, greeted by the soft voice of station central computer. Damn, they're really getting like real descriptive on the possibility here. So anyway, it says. While the astronauts eat their breakfast in a bright little galley, more portholes appear, looking down at Earth and at points of interest in the black sky above it. However, the crew's comfort and privacy are not compromised, though are through the mirrored glass. Ground based and space based telescopes cannot see inside the station, and the amount of reflectivity is constantly controlled, balancing the needs of daylight, solar heat gain, and the aesthetics of a good view. In a pinch, the station can even turn invisible, taking light and heat from one side and emitting a matching signal on the other side. After breakfast, some of the crew settle into office niche niches to check their email, voice, and video messages. Almost any surface in the station can serve as a desk, keyboard, can pewter screen, video camera, or drafting table. Others proceed to scientific experiments and routine maintenance activities throughout the station. Portholes and skylights follow them around. But now they are looking out mainly from the station shady side, avoiding direct sunlight. So this is just talking about sunlight for some fucking reason, all right, Well.
Speaker 2: Because turning it into a solar panel, and that's that's like the whole vible in this one, which again I'm not throwing shade at boooomh. No, no, I get it. I understand what they're saying. There's technology that can turn pretty much any surface, including like you said, a rap on the outside of a vehicle or a spacecraft or whatever, into its own conductive solar panel, which is, in my personal layman's opinion, brilliant. They should be doing that kind of shit, especially if it is a space station. But that's also under the assumption that space is not faking gay, So like, I like where their head's at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, look, they're definitely working on some kind of technol I imagine you know, they talked about the directions for future research and stuff like that, about how you can use this and you know, transverted into some other kind of technology here possibly. So basically, I think what this guy is trying to allude to is that the government probably has some kind of technology that would allow the spacecraft to seem invisible to the naked eye. Maybe that is why it kind of disappeared out of view.
Speaker 2: I get that, but I also don't believe that Malaysian flight, whatever it is, had that kind of technology. Malaysia is not exactly on the cutting edge of this type.
Speaker 3: Of tech, right, but it was going to China.
Speaker 2: That China is not exactly on the cut They want to be on the cutting edge of that tech, they're not.
Speaker 3: Well, it was majority Chinese people on board, so I mean, I don't know, maybe the Chinese people want to go visit visit Malaysia. Then they were on their way back and then somehow poof just disappeared. Now, if here's my thing, I'm perfect. I can definitely accept the possibility that this plane crashed somewhere, maybe it even fell off the radar. But whenever you have some kind of military cameras, infrared cameras that can track the energy. I mean, the planes can be given off some kind of heat. It's not just going to get rid of all of its heat signature and disappear if it just crashed, you know what I'm saying. And that's really the controversy behind this whole thing. That's why it remains one of the biggest mysteries ever and definitely the biggest aviation mystery of all time. So it's pretty strange, but some people do have theories about like what could have happened. Some people will say, oh, maybe it was a terrorist attack, all right, explain the video there. I don't know if you can necessarily explain the video at that point, but their point it says. Though more than a decade has passed since the terrible events of Chember eleven, two thousand and one, headline news stories concerning a missing plane raised the specter of that day's terror attacks and led many to believe similar events had transpired. In relation to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH three seventy. Some outlets, such as The Daily Telegraph pointed to the testimony of an Al Qaeda informant named Sajed Mohammed Badat who claimed in court that a group of terrorists based in Malaysia was planning to take control of a commercial airplane using a homemade bomb. Days after flight MH three seventy went missing, investigators released information that the plane's communication systems appeared to have been intentionally turned off, leading to air traffic control losing contact, which some argued was consistent with a hijacking scenario. One figure who seemed to subscribe to the theory that al Qaeda had taken control of the plane was Fox News owner in media mogul Rubert muradoch who tweeted seven seven to seven crash confirms terrorists turning to make trouble for China. Chance for the United States to make common cause, befriend China with while Russia bullies, you know, like old people. Whenever they go and post on social media or they text you, it's always like it's like just fucking say the whole sentence, like why do you got to break it up? And fragments it and weird shit like that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, they act like it's an old school telegram where they got to be like super short sweet until the point with the words. It's like, bro, the texts are free, like you don't pay per word, like it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not looking for it. Do do do do do do do doo doo, right right, you know what I'm saying. But it says He went on to claim, without any evidence, that the plane may not have crashed, but have been stolen and now being hidden in Pakistan, raising the eyebrows of several news outlets. So that's the owner of Fox News saying that, m I mean, quite a theory.
Speaker 2: And again it's if you believe Fox News. There are those of us that believe that Fox along with CNN, along with MSNBC are fake news, just on the other side of the aisle.
Speaker 3: Still fake though, I mean, I can't disagree with that. And so there's another theory that the plane was hijacked by North Korea. Okay, I don't know how that would work, considering they have a problem getting rockets off the ground. But anyway, al Kada wasn't the only group blamed for the disappearance of Malaysian Airline flight MH three to seventy by various new sources and online commentators, as outlets cast around for any potential for any put for any potentially suspicious scenarios looking for people who could have been responsible for the disappearance of a plane carrying two hundred and thirty nine people. North Korea was soon identified as another possible sub suspect. Having first emerged on social media, where the idea attracted more derision than genuine interest, the story broke through to the tabloids, thanks in parts in part to an editorial on e Turbo News, which claimed to have received inside information from a professional in the aviation industry. The alleged source speculated that the plane had been hijacked at the hest of North Korean dictator Kim Jong un as a way of accessing technology on board the Boeing seven seven seven that was not available in the country at the time. North Korea had been responsible for the hijacking of a Korean passenger plane in nineteen sixty nine, an incident with an incident to which many tabloids drew parallels. That's probably the least likely one in my opinion. I'm not saying that he wouldn't try and do some shit like that. I just I can't imagine that that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Right then.
Speaker 3: There was another theory that it was diverted to a US base. In a rush to identified perpetrators behind the disappearance of the flight, a number of cyber sleuths pointed the finger at one very large target, indeed, the United States. In July of twenty fifteen, news broke that a piece of debris potentially belonging to the missing plane had washed up at Reunion or washed up on Reunion or Reunion, an island in the Indian Ocean control by France. By then, many conspiracy theories we're already circulating about the fate of the plane, And one canny Twitter user said, are asked how long before conspiracy theorists start bringing up Diego Garcia. Remember we talked about Diego Garcia before, that little island right and its location in relation to Reunion Island hashtag MH three seventy. Diego Garcia is a British territory in the Indian Ocean, home to a US naval base, where the plane is believed to have gone missing. Before long, theory spread through the United States had for some unknown reason intercepted the aircraft and diverted it to the base, while another unsubstantiated rumor held that the plane had actually been shot down by the American military. Though the missing plane indeed appeared on radars not far from Diego Garcia, US officials ruled out any chance it had landed at the military base very early on.
Speaker 2: Just like the US officials swear up and down that the Pentagon was hit by a plane, right right, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: My thing here too is that you know, there's a lot of the same shit that you hear about the the Bermuda Triangle. Diego Garcia matches a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So you know that's a weird Indian ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's in the Indian Ocean.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that they're right next to each other. I'm saying, like a lot of weird stories, like from the Bermuda Triangle. It like a lot of the same kind of weird stories are going on over at Diego Garcia.
Speaker 2: So like, okay, let's say that America, American Forces, three letter agency, whatever pick you're poison, right, they shot down this flight and kind of left it as an open ended question to cover their own ass. And now it's just the missing flight, it's just missing. What happened to it? Hey, bro, we don't even know, we weren't even looking over there, like, Okay, could it be that somebody on that flight had like a little extra tie to the CCP that America was trying to take out O way back in the gap, I say, way back it was like less than you know, like what do you said twenty eleven as when I went down twenty fourteen to eight twenty fourteen, So a little over a decade ago. Is it possible? Okay? I could see it. I'm not necessarily putting more weight into that category than any other at this time, but at least I could see the puzzle pieces and how they could potentially fit. Sure.
Speaker 3: Well, And if you're also the American government and you're the one that released the video of it disappearing like that, you want people to believe that it's with some kind of alien technology or that they got swallowed up by some kind of black hole or wormhole or crossed into another dimension, because people, I mean, I'm guilty of this. I want to believe that that kind of shit is going on, you know what I mean, Like not necessarily in like a like a kidnapping kind of situation, but like I want to believe that that's something that they're working on because it sounds fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: You know, but it sounds terrifying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm sure it is. I mean I imagine your atoms probably like fucking bounce all over the place. Maybe you're no longer even human, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, do you remember in uh the Willy Wonka and the chocolate Factory and the first one whenever fucking what was his name, like Mikey TV or some kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Remember he puts the goggles on and he's like, look, mama law TV and he's all the deep particles and then like shows back up in a little TV or whatever. Yeah, I imagine that's probably what happens if you go through a wormhole or something like that.
Speaker 2: And I mean that would make sense that the American government, if they were the ones responsible, would get in front of it with some story right the same way it's like, oh, it was a training exercise, It's all that happened, nothing to see here, move along. In reality, it was one hundred percent some shit that they knew everything about, but they just like put the fucking story out there and the rest of the world just kind of went and Lockstep Project mockingbird that bitch, I could sure well.
Speaker 3: Another theory is that the plane was carrying patent holding scientists. Okay, I could buy that, sure it says. Some of the stories told online about how and why Malaysian Airline flight MH three seventy went missing were more compelling than others. One in particular, gained significant traction online as it was suggestive of a murderous plot orchestrated by big business purely for the sake of profit. As reported by Reuters in the aftermath of the plane's disappearance, among the two hundred and twenty seven passengers on board was a group of twenty engineers and scientists from Malaysia and China, all employees of Free Scale Semiconductor, a San Francisco based chip making company. As renowned experts in the field of electronics, their loss was said to have had a huge impact on the company, who CEO Greg Lowe said in quotes, these were people with a lot of experience and technical background, and they were very important people. It's definitely a loss for the company. Okay, Well, I mean that could be fluff words. Maybe maybe they were just janitors. You'd probably say the same thing about them right.
Speaker 2: I mean possibly, but to have if that's true, If that claim is true, and there was twenty people in this flight that just so happened to be associated with some sort of a semiconductor company back before we even had the chip shortage and all these things, is it crazy to think that there'd be some sort of corporate espionage type of dirty deeds going down.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were done dirt chore.
Speaker 2: Did we or did we not talk about the Titanic.
Speaker 3: Same kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I don't know, but that also I could see how and why the puzzle pieces would fit together on that one for sure.
Speaker 3: So of course, conspiracy minded Internet sleuths read more into the fact that renowned scientists were passengers on MH three seven or a board Mage three seventy. When the news broke, a rumor began to circulate that several of those on board on board were co holders of a lucrative patent in the field of chip making, and that the plane therefore must have been purposely downed so that others connected to the company could take full control of the intellectual assets. Though online post insisting of the existence of such a scheme circulated for months after the plane's disappearance. The idea has been roundly debunked. Okay, but I don't think that anybody's arguing that there were twenty people associated with that company on the plane. It's more so is that why the plane was brought down?
Speaker 2: You know, gotcha? Okay?
Speaker 3: But I do like how you brought up the whole Titanic, you know, comparison there, because if that's the case, it would make sense. It wouldn't be the first time that that happened.
Speaker 2: Corporate espionage is just as active as international or nation nation state espionage, if you will, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about it like this, if these people were Chinese and the Chinese communist regime wanted to get their hands on it, and these people were sort of rogue assets that were trying to make a little bit of money on their own, and the Chinese communist parties like, oh no, no, we getting a little piece of app pudding. You know, you can imagine a scenario like that where maybe maybe the Chinese government had a little something to say about it. Easily absolutely so that leads us to our next theory. A Chinese group was responsible or as time went on in details of the missing planes fate remained scant. Many governments and groups were accused of perpetrating the disappearance of the flight, and a one little known group even claimed responsibility. That group, which called themselves the Chinese Martyr's Brigade, hit the news in many countries when they released a statement that read, you kill one of our clan, we will kill one hundred of you as payback. Interesting. Interesting, So according to the Nation Thailand, I guess it's some kind of news article. The Nation Thailand one of the first news outlets to reveal the group's claims. The message was sent to a number of prominent journalists in China as an encrypted PDF via a service called hush mail, meaning that its origin could not be traced. It was the first time the journalists had ever heard of the Chinese Martyr's Brigade, raising questions about whether the group truly existed, and if so, what were they attempting to do by leveraging the story of the missing passenger plane. Okay, that one's a little bit more out there. I mean, I'm sure it probably happened, but there's a lot of fucking idiots on the internet, you know, Like, eh, I could see that being a fraudful thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, it says.
Speaker 3: The same source states that the group's claim of involvement in the plane's disappearance was widely assumed to be a hoax, circulated by opportunists looking to inflame ethnic tensions after political tensions and violence erupted between the Chinese authorities and separatists in the northwestern Chinese Yugur Autonomous Region. Weiger or this word right here, you y g h u r. I've never seen that word in my life. That's how you spoke Weger.
Speaker 2: I believe so that's the Muslim minority in China, the ones that the Buddhist monks went out and beheaded on mass. Okay, word, I could be wrong. I don't know. I don't know how to speak Chinese me neither.
Speaker 3: Let's see the next theory. Is it the passengers or some were alive somewhere. There's actually a TV show that is kind of reminiscent of this. I can't remember the name. No, it's not lost, That's not the one I'm thinking of anyway, but talking about basically, damn it, I can't believe. I can't think of the name of the show. But anyway, there's a there's a TV show about a flight that disappears and then comes back somehow, like twenty years later, and everybody on board never aged, right, pretty interesting concept.
Speaker 2: Are you called in a lightning storm or some shit.
Speaker 3: They they have a hard time remembering what happened, like they just I don't know. I didn't watch it, so I don't really know the whole story. I know my mom was telling me about it. Anyway, So the passengers were alive somewhere, It says. The terrible suffering of the friends and families of those on board the missing plane was widely reported in the aftermath of the plane's disappearance. Many of those directly impacted by the tragedy appeared in news bulletins and reports. As the days rolled on, one story emerged from the missing passengers loved ones that suggested hope a potential cover up. This is a very interesting one. Check this out. So, it says nineteen families of those on board the plane found that they received a dial tone rather than a voicemail when attempting to call the cell phones of the missing passengers, suggesting the passenger's phones were intact and turned on and therefore that the plane had not crashed. The families reportedly relayed this information to Malaysian authorities, who failed to engage with it, leading to a few curious reaction from family members who claimed the government was not furnishing them furnishing them with the full information as to what happened. However, NBC News later published an analysis dismissing the family's claims. In the story, wireless expert Jeff Kagan explains that just because a dial tone is received, there's not necessarily a connection to the phone in question. Rather, the network is searching for the phone in an attempt to make the connection. Ultimately, the existence of a dial tone gave no real insight into the potential fate of the passengers. I don't know. That's kind of strange though, because normally, like think about it, if your if your phone is dead, there's not going to be any ring, right Like, if your phone is submersed in water, not comman ay ring, it's assumed to be dead. It is dead. So if you get a dial tone, maybe that just means that they didn't crash in water, right Like, wouldn't you think.
Speaker 2: That meant that there was no if your phone's off, the person calling you will get a dial tone.
Speaker 3: Well no, they're saying that they found that they received a dial tone rather than a voicemail, so it was ringing.
Speaker 2: Right, No, No, if it was ringing, they would have got a voicemail. Dial tone means that like the lines disconnected.
Speaker 3: Oh I misunderstood that, then, Luke, I see you with your hand raised, did you? I was hoping that somebody would come through with the name of that show.
Speaker 2: Do you know the name? It is?
Speaker 3: Well, Manifest Manifest that's right, yes, yeah, it actually.
Speaker 7: Absolutely horrible after like the second or third season, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my extual wife was watching it. I tried getting into it. The premise was cool. The writing of the show went downhill relatively quickly from whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, at the beginning was great, and then they just tried to drag it out way longer than they needed to.
Speaker 2: M just like Lost. Just like Lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like the same kind of thing, although I know that it had so. One of my favorite shows of all time is called Once upon a Time, you know that, like that fucking fairy tale kind of show.
Speaker 2: Another example, they have just dropped it after like season one or two and just let it be great, and instead they kept dragging it on, saying with like, uh uh was walking dead? Like they could have stopped it so much earlier and it would have been in the edges of history. Is amazing.
Speaker 3: Now look at them, I actually disagree. I think Once upon a Time could have win ten more seasons.
Speaker 2: What although I will say character they brought in Frozen dog.
Speaker 3: I know I wasn't a fan of that. I don't know why they decided to bring Frozen in, but uh, I get it. But the thing is is that, dude, there's there are fucking tens of thousands of Disney characters that you can talk about, like there's never gonna be a shortage of that. They're creating new ones every single year, so you could always get into something old, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: That's also a problem. Look at Incanto, like probably the worst movie ever made, definitely by Disney.
Speaker 3: Wow you watch your mouth? I love that movie?
Speaker 2: Fuck that name one part positive thing about that movie the entire movies, Like who's the bad guy? The grandmother? She is the asshole who decides which family member is worthy of staying in the house. She ostracized her son Bruno. What was his power? Warning people about bad shit before it happens, and then somehow he gets blamed for it. No, that was dog shit.
Speaker 7: Hold On, we don't talk about or schizophrenic uncle in the Walls is an absolute amazing story.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a fucking awesome movie. I don't know why you talk. You're the only person that I've ever heard talking about that time.
Speaker 2: The one cousin could hear him the whole time, and just like, didn't fucking tell anyone. She could hear everything, heard her uncle and was like, oh, I knew it. At the end, like, bitch, where were you for the last twenty years? That was dog shit. You don't talk about him, apparently not.
Speaker 3: So you have a problem with somebody talking through walls, but you don't have a problem with fucking talking lions, talking mice, like none of these seem not real to you.
Speaker 2: Hold On, it's not somebody talking through walls. It's that like all right, In every Great Disney story, there is a good guy and a bad guy, right, or a group of bad guys, a force, if you will. Who's the bad guy in canto? Okay, it's the fucking grandmother. Who's the bad guy in Malana, uh the which one the first d Taffedi who ended up being awesome monster who actually wasn't really a bad guy, Like she had something stolen from her and then as soon as she got it back, the heart of Traffedi, she's all of a sudden, this fucking awesome earth being. Yeah, that wasn't discovered until ninety five percent of the way through the movie.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't evil.
Speaker 2: The grandmother was the asshole the entire time.
Speaker 3: First of all, Maui is clearly the bad guy. He's the one that fucking caused us whole rockets.
Speaker 2: In the first place, right, But they're also trying to show that he's like a flawed hero type character. But I mean, like that's and Canto doesn't have that. You have one chick who has no powers, and somehow she's like the equilibrium. Every family member has powers and the grandmother loves them, but the one who doesn't have any powers the grandmother ostracizes and makes feel horrible. Meanwhile, she puts the weight of the world on the shoulders of every one of her grandchildren, never mind the fact that she herself has no fucking powers. She watches the candle that's her power the fuck out of here. Man.
Speaker 3: I love that movie. That's one of my favorite days.
Speaker 7: So doesn't that make two like Latin American Disney movies that they've made the grandma the like bad person at least originally, because Coco was the same way until you get to the you know, the Land of the Dead, and then you meet the like main bad character.
Speaker 2: But in the beginning it was at least it was the Bueila. Yeah, what's what's your issue with Coco? You hate Coco too, Jacob. No, I didn't say Coco is trash. I'm saying that in Kanto is trash. Coco at least had a decent story plot.
Speaker 3: Coco was awesome. I would say, like, between Coco and Canto and that movie Soul, three best Disney movies ever made. Okay, you didn't like Soul, you didn't think that was good.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it. But if you're saying that Canto is one of the top three best Disney movies ever made, that's that was one of the most opinions of all time, big dog, that's I'm gonna leave it there.
Speaker 3: Wow, damn, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals, it was a horrible opinion. I'm saying it's one of the most opinions there's ever been.
Speaker 3: I imagine the Spirit Animal is probably going to agree with Jacob. Let's see Spirit Animal. What do you gotta say about.
Speaker 4: That that if you want to actually good Latin American based animated movie. Watched The Book of Life. Yeah, it beats uh co co and it beats uh what was the other one?
Speaker 2: You just can't tell. Yeah, a Book of Life is amazing, dude, I'm kno gonna lie it.
Speaker 4: I watched it with my little siblings the first time, but then I while I was in the middle of class or whatever, because I got done with my class work quick than everybody else, I would just pull out. I'll watch Book of Life at least once a week in school in middle class.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal movie.
Speaker 2: Look, take away all of the musical notes of all of the musical everything from in canto, which for the record, that's what in canto means, or madrigal excuse me their last name. That's basically when somebody's in a song and then a second person joins in, a third person joins in a fourth person. That's what a madrigal is. Their entire name. The entire point of incanto was to sell people on songs, to make them overly catch you to where people would always sing them. Take away all the moment from the movie in canto. It's dog shit plot. Wow.
Speaker 3: I actually heavily disagree with that sentiment, sir.
Speaker 2: Go back and rewatch it without any musical everything. Take away the song, skip through the songs because you already know what's gonna try to be said there and watch it strictly for the plot. Find me the good guy, find me the bad guy, and find me the lesson that's supposed to be learned.
Speaker 3: You fucking can't, dude, Well, the whole lesson is for the main girl. I forget her name.
Speaker 2: In your back on family. Fucking Toretto taught us that we didn't need an canto dog.
Speaker 3: Talk about TV like shows and movies that were extended way too far. Agreed is fast and periods.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Sam, just to put out the best movie above all else is The Princess.
Speaker 1: But I will die upon this hill. It's better than the Godfather.
Speaker 2: Gay, I'm just kidding, all right, Brinda, No, I'll say The Princess bride's up there with one of the greatest of all time, but better than the Godfather. Dude, that's a bold claim.
Speaker 1: I will die upon that. Heel.
Speaker 2: Why, Look, we like what we like.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with liking things, and you don't even necessarily need a good reason. Sometimes you just like the vibe of something. Sometimes it gets a little a little mystical and a little fantastical, and you wish that White Life was like that. I wish that I was like Luisa super strong. I mean, that just sounds awesome. She's the fucking you know, the Latin incredible Hulk.
Speaker 2: It's awesome and super over like self conscious about if she's strong enough to live up to the grandmother's expectations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I imagine that's probably difficult to live up to, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, whenever you're told that you have to be the one. Yeah, I agree, that's gotta be fucking shitty. Wow.
Speaker 3: I can't believe the level of hatred you have for this movie. It blows my mind. I think that it's a solid movie.
Speaker 2: I know, I know we've had this conversation, but not to this level before. I just I recently tried rewatching it in the whole time. I got like more and more upset by it, and I'm just like, no, we're not watching that here anymore. We have so many good Disney movies that we could watch, Like, so many good movies we could watch, Like, why are we even wasting our time with this that? You know that?
Speaker 3: Anyway, anyhow, moving on, we're going to agree to disagree on that statement there, Scarah.
Speaker 2: We have like over a hundred messages we have not gotten to because we're still talking about the Malaysian flight.
Speaker 3: Well that's what the show's about today, baby, and we're almost done. But anyway, another theory is that a fire broke out. Okay, how to jump off radar? Somebody think that it was shot down, doesn't explain the radar situation. There was a cyber attack. Here's interesting. Traditional military intervention. Wasn't the only Malaysian Airline freight flight MAH three to seventy might have been brought down from the outside, some said. One theory that gained track that attraction among tabloid news outlets after being suggested by some former security experts, was that the plane may have been hit by a cyber attack which disengaged its communication systems. In the report, sources claimed that the security software of the Boeing plane could have been overridden by malware, with the attack triggered by nothing more than a regular cell phone. But as detailed investigation by NPR points out, Boeing seven to seventy seven planes are equipped with numerous communication systems that would that would be extremely difficult to override in one fell swoop. Indeed, former pilots argued that even though on board, would be unable to challenge the integrity of these systems as they are hardwired. Boeing itself later released a statement challenging the credibility of the reports that the plane had been brought down by a cyber attack, dismissing them as speculation and insisting that the onboard computer systems of the aircraft were secure, so not necessarily a cyber attack. The plane or the pilot was responsible. Okay, there's always going to be that. There's always going to be that one out there. Or maybe it was just a tragic accident, or maybe the plane crashed at a vertical angle. There's a lot of different theories out there. Point is is that it has not been proven yet. None of these have been proven yet, and hopefully now that there's a new investigation into it. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of money going into it. Maybe we'll find some answers that will be able to explain away somehow, not only the fact that it went missing, but how do we get the footage of the plane flying through the air, the three or four little dots that are going around it? What is that first of all? And how did it just poof out of the sky because that's what the that's what the infrared video footage shows. So after all of that, Jacob, how did it poof out of the sky?
Speaker 2: Your thoughts? I don't really have any, Gonna be honest, there's a million hypotheticals. I you know, it sounds more real I don't want to say realistic, but uh, it's possible that like some sort of a flying tic Tac picked it up and tractor beamed it in and it just went off radar. It's very possible Ticktac as an alien like aliens terrestrial, right, not interdimensional extraterrestrial, right?
Speaker 3: Or maybe it would have to be interdimensional and poofed into somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe not have to.
Speaker 3: I guess it could shield itself somehow.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, like, once it goes inside of an alien craft, what if the alien craft's made out of something that shields it from all radars, that's why we can't see on ours, Like, I don't know, could it have been brought down by a terrorist or a cyber attack or something like that. I see the possibilities, and I'm not outright denying that that's like a very realistic possibility for sure. I don't know. I remember a couple of years back, they found a plane that was crashed into the Sea of China, I'm not mistaken, and they thought that that was the record of the Malaysian flight. Come to find out that was not the case, and so like the case was still open kind of thing. I don't know, man, there's so many hypotheticals.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I want to believe that it was abducted by aliens and taken through a wormhole into another dimension. That sounds the coolest, and that's I'm gonna go with because I want it to be true.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I can't even say that that's crazy. We have no answers.
Speaker 3: There are no answers. But let me ask you, Jacob, I mean, if it was found to be that it was somehow taken from or taken by some kind of alien, some kind of extraterrestrial phenomena out there.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, if that's the case, where do you think they were taken, then.
Speaker 2: I mean, sky's limit where they're taking them, so they could anally probe the entire the entire crew and everybody that was on the plane, possibly where they'd taken them, so that they could do experiments to see like what our baseline of technology is right now. I mean possibly, but I don't think they would have grabbed a commercial airliner for that. They probably would have grabbed whatever our apex of technology was. I mean, that's the thing. It's so hypothetical, and there's so many open ended questions to the howls and the who's and the what's and the whys. Right, It's also very possible that there was a combination of things there. Could it have been that this was hit by a cyber attack from some terrorist group which made it blip off of radar, which also made it lose its navigation capabilities, and they got hit by lightning or some shit like that, and they crashed into the sea, and it was kind of a compounding in type of situation. It's very possible, very possible.
Speaker 3: Anything's possible, And I think that's what I like about it. I think that it's so broad that anything could have happened, and that's what makes it so mysterious and so awesome. But anyway, getting back over the chat, we're going to scroll down a little bit. The White Boy Wizard said, Idaho just passed firing squad.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, dude, how about that. Personally, I think that there's a more efficient way to kill somebody. I think firing squad is a waste of bullets. But you know, I like beheadings. I like the guillotine. That's a reloadable thing that doesn't cost the taxpayers except for a few hundred dollars in materials for the initial construction. But I know that's just archaic. I don't think that's Beading by guillotine was done in like the mid seventies in France.
Speaker 3: I actually don't think that that's that archaic, because you think about it, as soon as that blade goes.
Speaker 2: Down, you're done.
Speaker 3: You're losing consciousness. You're like, you're not struggling, you're not waiting, you know, too long for it to happen, you know, as soon as you put your head in there, you know, is that fucking blade jobs?
Speaker 2: All right? Cinara off to the other side. I also really am a fan of public executions, Like I think that we should bring that back, like this whole giving them dignity thing, like, look, if they did something so bad, which for the record, if you look at the laws about what does in fact incumbus capital punishment, there's very few laws that actually go to that. Bill Clinton, old Billium himself actually made it to where federally speaking, there's like sixty things that could attribute or be you know, it could lead to a execution, right, So it used to be like only one or two things, treason being one of them, and like fraud and another thing. And for some reason, pedophilia is now on the fucking list. We need to change that. But neither here nor there. If something is so bad to where this person needs to be executed for it, why can't that be public? Why can't that be used to you know, kind of instill not fear, but show the people, like, look, if you fuck around too hard, you can die from it. Like I like that, you know, if you diddle kids you get publicly beheaded. I'm here for this shit. We could fund that.
Speaker 3: A piece of me wants to say fuck yeah, but then there's a piece of me that is also like, dude, dying has to suck, you know what I'm saying, And to go out in the absolute worst way. I get it, you did some horrible off the wall type shit. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, we could go the mongol a way and have them drawing quartered and have four horses roped to each of their four limbs and fucking go hy yah at the same time and let them be ripped apart publicly and put that on public access television. Look, I'm here for that too. I'm trying to be humane, but I mean, we can go as gruesome as we need to. And it depends on the crime. If you defraud a major corporation and you stole billions of dollars and they're gonna kill you for it, Look, maybe this person doesn't need to be drug apart by horses. Okay, fine, you diddle kids, Yeah yeah, I'm down with that being on Fox News absolutely live at seven public execution of P Diddy tonight. I fuck yes, what are they even talking about here, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I thought about it. I take it back because I'm thinking, if that's my kids, I want it to be as humiliating as humanly possible, and I want your demise to be witnessed by every eye on this earth.
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on board.
Speaker 2: I'm here for the dumb shit on that one. Bro. Now again, crime's gotta fit the punishment.
Speaker 3: I want your I want you to be completely desecrated in front of all of the world, and I want to feel good about the fact that what you're experiencing right now is nothing like you'll experience on the other side of life.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we also get into the conversation of like, again, crimes gotta fit the punishment, right, and not everything deserves that? So do we trust our judicial system to pass the correct judgment on people who should and or should not get that type of treatment. And that's that's where we get messy with it. That's where human error comes into the mix. There are certain things that I believe, like we don't even need a court, Like, yes, every person deserves a day in court. Once it is understood that you did X, Y or Z thing wrong. All right outside right now. We don't need to bring you back into the prison system. We don't need to have you set on death row for years and years. This could be handled when in the next five minutes. Realistically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, if you're doing some kind of pedophile shit, leave it up to the court of public opinion. They'll do the job. They'll take care of it. At that point, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not about hangings. Although they're effective and all of that, it's they got a real negative stigma for the last century and a half for racist shit, and like I get that, not trying to go that route with it. Fine, Guillotines are not racists. Guillotines are about like they were using them on the rich and the royalty. So if anything, it should be an honor for this serial rapist to get beheaded by guillotine. You should be proud that quick, the same way Marie Antoinette.
Speaker 3: Was, Yeah, quick and easy, pop goes the weasel with your head off with your head, as the Queen of Hearts would.
Speaker 2: Say, why not? But yeah, I know I can go on this tangent all day. Spirit animal.
Speaker 3: I imagine you're gonna get a little gruesome with your depiction of how this is going to go, So go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So if it's for regular people whatever, we have them get on their knees. They can take a knife, they can stick in the bedding and cut across the disabout we have somebody cut the back of their head save as the spinacle heart, a curious fucu. It's a respectful uh. It's on a suicide. They will gain their honor to it. But if it's the pedophiles or string them up, we fight. We string them up, their hands bound up. We have a young bamboo sapling growing. We we inserted in their ass and it let it grow up throughout the body. That way the bamboo uh moves there in testings out of the way, and it will either come out of their chest or their nickels. If it's stune popperly, he'll go up throughout the mouth. They'll be alive through most of it.
Speaker 9: And I like this exactly, and it has a twist of being Asian themed, and so it makes it makes my dirty mongol heart happy.
Speaker 3: You mean your tartarian heart, sir. There you go, your tartar heart. That's right, you're tartarian. That's what the mongols were.
Speaker 1: I'm just a slanner, but oh my god, jeez, I mean, we.
Speaker 4: Could, but I'm still happy about if we could do it with the the the arena style.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry that I'm mispronouncing instead of or that.
Speaker 3: But hey, how are you gooden to the best of us? I mean, I've been in front of this mic for fucking coming up on five years and I still can't always get a proper sentence out in good form. So I get it.
Speaker 2: Be like that. I get it. And then look, I like we're saying here, I'm all about capital punishment. I know that there's people like you're playing god who can decide who lives or dies. I get that. I get that. With all sympathy and with all empathy and all the things certain people like who go that way and cross a certain line like yeah, just death. Just we don't really need them to be a part of the human population. I think we can all agree with that in so much shape or form. And if these bleeding heart quote you know, dot dot dot call them, liberals, call them whatever. I'm not trying to throw any particular political ideology on this shit. But for any of those people who believe that capital punishment shouldn't be a thing. What if it was their kid? Yeah, that changes the whole conversation instantly, doesn't it. That's all it is. Yeah, there's it's no holds barred. It's just this has turned into a unsanctioned hardcore match that needs to go down right now. And for the record, America is not number one on Earth for executing prisoners. China is number one.
Speaker 3: We are number six, just saying okay, little glory in that, you know, go ahead, No.
Speaker 2: I was saying, you know, like we're not We're not the number one on the list. Here there's China, there's Iran, there's North Korea, there's Saudi Arabia, and down down the way number six is US. But you know, we also have way more lenient statutes as far as parole violations and stuff. And you get these people that continue to go back to jail five, six, seven times, they get released the next day if they throw enough money or at the situation, and then it kind of breeds. These people become a part of the system at that point, and then they become a part of the problem at a certain point, and it's like, yeah, you know, I'm all about prison reform. I get it, like we should give people a second chance to reform themselves and come out on the other side of it better for the experience, and not turn to a life of crime because that's all they can find. I get that. I'm with you, But again, capital punishment is not for those people. That's like slave labor for those people, and the system is built to keep them behind bars in order to make them work for five cents a week doing menial labor. And so I get that that needs to stop.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Kamala Harris right, shout.
Speaker 2: Out to old comelto right, cammeltoe, whatever the fuck talking about her Dorito's and shit. But pedophiles aren't people, y'all. They're like commis, Like just we can kill them, They're like animals.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna put pedophiles and communists in the same sentence like that.
Speaker 2: That's I'm totally comfortable with all down on that hill.
Speaker 3: Fuck commies, like people who believe in communism, You mean they should die? What about what if you're raised in that you know, like, what if you're raised in China and you and you were propagandized and brainwashed into believing that this is the best way to run an economy.
Speaker 2: Yoh, eventually you gotta think for yourself, man, grow the fuck up. You should die for that though, living in a compound where it's like a death cult like at eventually, at some point you gotta wake up and make your own decisions. And if you're gonna side with these people, then like, I'm sorry, we just don't really need you in the human population. Commis are in that same boat my opinion, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna take it there. That's a little too far.
Speaker 2: Like animals, they're not people.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I agree that they need to have a perspective change, but I'm not gonna say that they're equals to pedophiles. That's too fucking far at that point.
Speaker 2: Different opinions, whatever, go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 4: Okay, we can agree the only uh, we can agree that the only good pedophile is a dead pedophile.
Speaker 1: Correct, correct?
Speaker 4: And we can only we can also agree that only only only a good commy is a dead comic correct correct. Okay, good, So there's no So what's the problem. I see no correlation. They're the same thing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no. I will say that that is I understand you got some slandd eyes, and I think that leads to your slanted view on this topic.
Speaker 2: WHOA, I will say this, I give you the.
Speaker 3: Thank you good sir, But I think this, like you know, we we talk about how we're always going to be for the people and not for the government. So those people that are within you can the people living in China could easily fucking move out of China. Nothing is keeping them there.
Speaker 2: But the Chinese government.
Speaker 3: They can fucking go, Like we have a lot of people that move from China to the United States all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got a fucking wall too.
Speaker 2: So wait, wait, wait, the Great Wall of China was built centuries ago. Bro, that's different, dude, did you know that the did you know the the Great Wall is?
Speaker 3: Actually how let me ask you this, Jacob, how long is the is the the Great Wall of China? If you had to guess, do you.
Speaker 2: Know which century are we talking about right now? Torn down and rebuilt a few.
Speaker 3: Times currently right now, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I want to say right now is probably it's one of its shortest iterations.
Speaker 3: If you had to guess and put a mile to.
Speaker 2: It, I don't even know. If like saying three hundred miles or thirty miles is accurate, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I could google it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen thousand miles.
Speaker 2: Damn. I heard that.
Speaker 3: I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 2: And it's form right now, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I know that there's been a lot of shit going down, but anyway, I thought that was kind of a fun fact.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying that the Chinese people are animals. They're communists because they know just because they live in a communist country does not make them commies. Somebody who like full tilt believes in communist ideations is a COMMI like that. That's different, like Antifa any of these people walking around with it. Chacoveras like, no, it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I don't know. I mean, there's a certain economic layout which which we have over here, and you would say that the opposite of that needs to be put to I don't know. I'm just saying I I I'm trying to figure out if you're being facetious or real with that.
Speaker 2: I fuck commies. I'm pretty much gonna say that to the day I die.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not saying that capitalising is the way of the truth and the light. Like, I get that. But if you live in a perfect system.
Speaker 3: But if you live in America, you're a capitalist. Like you are, that's what your.
Speaker 2: Mommies live in America. That's like saying there's liberals and conservatives and that live in America. There's both. There's people that believe in communism in America even though they don't live in a communist country.
Speaker 3: No, my point is is that you are surviving if you live in America, you are surviving because of capitalism. You are living in a capitalist world. You buy, you sell, you make money, you lose money. That's a capitalist kind of world right there. In communism, which is China, amongst many countries in China, there are people that are living off of the communist system that are probably happy with that. And so I'm not gonna say that I'm going to group them with pedophiles. That's the point that I was trying to make. However, whenever you get into how communism was trying to take over the world, probably still is trying to take over the world. Certain members of Antifa, certain crazy extremists that believe the communism should be what capitalism transforms into I think you're fucking crazy, and I think you're off your rocker, and I think you need to be checked into a mental institution. I'm not gonna say you should die for that, though.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, but there's also a difference, Like you said, there's extremists to that, right. My favorite, Oh my god, my favorite is that people like democratic socialism isn't real socialism, and that's completely different from communism. It's like, oh god, please sit down, let's have that conversation, and I can prove with you mathematically how stupid you are, Like I don't like being that guy. But at the same time, like bra, there's only how many examples throughout human history to show that that's incorrect, you know. But that's the thing. It's not like these people can just have these ideations and just like, let it be an ideal and like it's a philosophical conversation that we could just have back and forth and respectfully disagree at the end of the day. That's not how these people operate. They operate as if like, if socialism slash communism slash Marxism and some other subreddit doesn't take over, then we have to make it take over by any means necessary. And at that point it's like your terms are acceptable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're going to that extreme, then sure, Like it's me versus you, and I'm sorry, I'm not just going to lay down.
Speaker 2: And it always comes to that. It always goes to that when it gets to a certain level. And that's why I'm saying, like, just just you know, it's okay. They're not people.
Speaker 3: I can't compare them to pedophiles. Anyway, Let's move on to another, uh, a happier thing here, Okay. Shout out to Joe Well who said, by the way, today is my three year anniversary of when I overdose from drugs. I'm now three years sober from drugs.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, dude, congratulations it is let's go hell yeah that straight and narrow dude.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, man, good, good shit, because there's a lot of people who fall into that hole. They never get out absolutely, so big shout out to that. And you know, I've been watching like, uh, certain members, me and Luisa been on this Jackass kick here, and like if you watch the original Jackass and then Jackass too, it's like, oh my god. But anyway, so we've been you know, trying to follow them a little bit after. You know, now they're not in jackass anymore. Steve O, who was like crazy with all the drugs, like every drug, all the alcohol, was balls deep into that and now to see him on the other side, that's freaking awesome. Same thing with Brandon Novak was super alcoholic. Bam mar Jera is battling that right now. And you know he has good days and bad days and all that other shit, so I know that it has to be very, very difficult. So definitely shout out to our boy Joel.
Speaker 2: Fucking right man, Congratulations, proud of you. Stay up with its, stay on the straight and arrow, and don't slip back down into it. Brother, that's good shit.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Alexandra of course, or alex said, damn, I only call y'all faggots as a joke.
Speaker 2: Gee, okay, I must have been in reference to something we said, are oh oh talking about old Yeah, the whole conversation earlier. Yeah, yeah, you and you and your fetish with fucking Superman over there, big Age. Look, look, even as a straight, very secure man, I think we can all acknowledge Big Age is a gorgeous human being. Okay, it's not gate acknowledged that.
Speaker 3: He's He's a handsome man, and I hope that he eventually takes the role for Wolverine one day. That would be sick O, that would be dope dude, which is one of his best roles.
Speaker 10: Though personally technically already did Wolfline because he was a He did a cameo in Deadpool versus Wolfo, and he was the one that was working on the motorcycle.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 4: If you notice when he did his cross, he did it the exact same way that he did it. He did a couple of different movies where he tries to throw up like he's about a fight, and that's the exact same thing he did in Souf Man. He's and he did it again as Wolfoine in the cameo. And I am a straight man even I will say that, uh that.
Speaker 1: You couldn't pick the worst person to go gay.
Speaker 3: For Sam Damn.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you want to ye, I thought no big HS did a Wolverine cameo. That's next level. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Uh, Luke over there with your hand out what Auther did?
Speaker 7: You'll see the new release of JFK Files I guess yesterday at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it came out yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, eight thousand pages. How much of it's redacted? I haven't looked into none of it.
Speaker 7: This is all the redact This is all the previous redacted shit, and people are looking through it right now. But apparently there are more. There's more evidence being shown now that the CIA was a lot more involved than what they originally stated.
Speaker 2: Fuck yich. I mean we already knew, but exactly, but I'm glad that they're finally letting it out. You know, that's good shit. We may have to do an episode on that with the fully redacted files and find some keynotes to bring up for sure.
Speaker 7: And they just found I think it was twenty five hundred more that previously weren't linked to JFK, which are now going to.
Speaker 2: I guess be released as well. Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's there's definitely gonna be a show coming on that. It's I mean so many.
Speaker 2: Eighty thousand pages.
Speaker 3: There might be a series, honestly. Yeah, there's a lot that goes into that. So yeah, I'm I'm looking forward to diving into that. I heard that it came out. I haven't touched it yet though.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll have to put a pin in that one for later good cult members. But yes, absolutely, yeah dude.
Speaker 3: So uh well, anyway, I guess we'll wrap it up there and maybe, you know, in the coming week or weeks, we'll be looking into the whole JFK assassination. Maybe there's some details that you know, because there's a lot of theories about, you know, who shot him, why did they shoot him, and all that other fun jazz. We're definitely going to dive into that at some point I could imagine soon, absolutely, man.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I think we're gonna wrap it upright there. It is up on the timer.
Speaker 3: We are going to see you guys next week. But before we let you go, Spear and Animal, go ahead and give that send off, sir.
Speaker 4: Good night, Chesty, poor where you are, and blessed be the chaos.
Speaker 1: Much love from the Quick.
Speaker 2: Much love. Indeed. Also, as they're talking about JFK and things, let's not forget he was trying to get us back on the gold standard. Why is that because gold is the way it is, in fact, the one thing that has never lost its value. And if you would like to get your start in the buying and trading of the gold and silver. This is a JFK coin that I'm holding up as a matter of fact. If you would like to get your start in buying and selling of gold and silver boy and minted coins, come check us out ccsilver dot com link in the description below. But if you would like to support the show in another way, what you could do is please at this time hit the five starts at the shares of like subscribes as comments, leave a post, reviews, shares with the friends of family, shares if we're here's a deal. The more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we can get promoted more potential listeners who could become potential COLLT members dorc ARSSI, finally's and gentlemen. Again, while you're at it, if you would like to go check out Meta Mysteries or Cajun Knight on our patreons, come check us out over there, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful webist. So of the cults of conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm.
Speaker 2: Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of reformation. But we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible that Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boom bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult