Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, making her wait till the mic they started dimming the lights. You started feeling all right from Birmingham home with the teddy lungs and the room and studies more once you discovered Paul Rather the lovers, Whitney Houston and Roman Reigns all of the lovers, and Mickey James and Mark j all of the lovers.
Speaker 2: It's Asa Banks. You're them on day silk signing and page. Allow me to say, look, I just trud to bless sweetness gape every one of the buzz I was kind of last. I just made it up the struble bud walking by the face because I know it was right in front of Ud.
Speaker 3: I ain't with the Hey, you gotta focus.
Speaker 2: Someone's grassed ladies and gentlemen, and steph Hardy is on the air. Had to drop a couple of bars just to make you all aware. So sit bad, relax, enjoyed the show. You know, I go by Joe. What the wrestle?
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, welcome, Welcome, Welcome to a brand new episode of The Hardy Wrestling Podcast with your Girl. Stephanie Hardy, the host, founder, creator, and her of this amazing show. Co host of Stephan Kat Talk Wild which is on hiatus for right right now, but that show will be back fairly soon, and of course commentator on various promotions, but will be featured at Retinal Pro Wrestling at their obligatory third year anniversary show this Friday in Birmingham. And of course I'm so happy to be before you on this Wednesday evening, this wild out Wednesday where we are talking about WrestleMania. But thankfully I'm not alone. I am back with my co host with the most Bianca Addison. We are reunited and it feels so good. How are you, Bianca?
Speaker 4: Feel so right? Happy Humpday, Happy midweek service to you all. Oh my god, Happy Mania Week to you all. I'm excited, i am blessed, i am highly favorite, and yeah, we have a lot to talk about. It's been very it's been ignorant in the world, rustling things to talk about. But yeah, overall, I'm very excited. It's Wrestlingia week. But it's just we we were talking earlier. It creep It snuck up on us, like it snuck it snuck up. It's snuck up to us really fast. It was like yesterday that we were staying up all like for like an hour listening to Triple.
Speaker 3: H and his whole of themes.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm from that time till now, It's crazy how time flew so fast. But yeah, I'm I'm, I'm really, I don't well, I'm and yeah, this is my favorite month. This is my favorite pay per view of the of the year. And yeah, I'm just very excited too for this weekend. Despite everything that's has transpired the past week couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot has transpired. But the one reason I wanted to do an episode this week was because of the fact that I wanted to sort of start off talking about joyful moment mins that WrestleMania has brought to both of our lives, because we have mentioned since you have started hosting how certain WrestleManias are very special to the both of us. And then of course because I started watching wrestling a little bit, you know, before you did, there's a lot of great moments that I did want to highlight and mention and just talk about and enjoy. Because Russellmania is also my favorite pl E slash pay per view. It became my favorite, I would say around nineteen I did not watch Wressemania nineteen Live. I watched the DVD after the fact because my dad purchased it, and so just getting to watch the grandeur and spectacle of that one because it was in Safeco Field and Seattle, Washington, where I have relative shout out to them, my auntie and my cousins, you know, getting to see that grandeur and everything just really exposed me very early to how amazing WrestleMania could be. So it's it's a very important event to me, and it's also important to the lifeblood of the Hardy Wrestling podcast as well, with being able to attend last year as media and just being able to attend various other ones as well that we will get into. But to start the show off, I wanted us to share our top five with some honorable mention WrestleMania moments, because of course, if you were to have a top ten or top fifteen, we would be sitting here for hours and hours and hours, and you know, we don't necessarily have that type of time. But I wanted us to discuss, you know, just some moments that we hold very dear and near to our hearts when it comes to this time of the year, because it's a spectacle. It's the show of shows, It's the showcase of the immortals. You know, this is our super Bowl, And because it's wrestling fans in Super Bowl, there's so much love and so much passion that you know, bring all of us together, whether it be wrestling fans that are just casual who had not watched in a while but are still exposed to everything due to the nature of wrestling fans being all over the place, you can't really escape them this time of year, or the die hards like us who watch it all the time every week, you know, day in day out. We're a part of the culture, or you know, just anybody who just want to be curious and just look at it. WrestleMania is a great uniter of various people of culture's backgrounds, fandoms, all the things, and it can be a very joyful, joyful experience. So I wanted us to discuss our top five moments first, and because this is Bianca's first maybe a season with me, we are gonna start with her top fives first and then we'll go into mind. And of course, if you are watching us live, thank you guys so much for watching on all the platforms. And if you, you know, have any moments you want to share, you know, filth to comment and share your moments and it might wind up on the screen as we go along. So yeah, Bianca, I am so happy to start by talking about this moment, which is also very special to me as well and also the lifeblood of this show. You said an honorable mention for you was Bianca Belair versus Mercedes Manet known then as Sasha Banks, in the main event of Night one of WrestleMania thirty seven in twenty twenty one. And this was of course the first time that black women ever main invented WrestleMania. This was Bianca's not really her very first WrestleMania because she had been a part of the Women's Battle Royal at the one in New Orleans, the last one they had in New Orleans years ago, but this was her first solo match at WrestleMania, and you know, she won the world rumble got to face off against Mercedes Manet in this historic moment. But specifically you mentioned one particular part of this match that you really loved as an honorable mention, So share, share, share that with everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, my gosh, let me pull up my notes so I don't miss anything. So I taught my honorable mention was this match, but more specifically the part of before it's before the match when they yes, when they were staring at each other and the pop of the crowd, it just kept chriscendoing, christ doing, christn doing, and then as it got louder, the tears just kept flowing. Oh my gosh, and they kept nodding at each other, Oh my god, like breaking character being themselves, just like saying like saying saying to themselves, tell connectically, we're making history. We we we're here, we did this, We are those girls, we are that girl, and we we made it. And talk about representation, talking about opening doors because like this being this being the first that black women are main events in a pay per view p l E. A main an event that is viewed around the world globally, and black people are in the main event. And descent to stage, like what come on, like trying not to cry, like laughing. I'm like a lot of promotion and and all the black biancas who have who had a dream, Oh my god, I remember tweeting when I was seventeen, I want to be a DVA so bad step and doing a step. Nie McMahon, I want to be a D. I want to be a WWD. That's been it's my biggest dreams I was I was, I was seventeen, and that dream of being in the ring, well this is still there in the form of reannouncing, so like I can still be, I can still fulfill that dream. But like being an employee, seeing this woman, seeing this her skin color, sharing her saying this, sharing the same name as me, me sharing the same name as her, sharing.
Speaker 3: The love of love.
Speaker 4: A business for a business that we all hold dear to our hearts, sharing that in common and being of color, and oh my god, like I can go on and on and Mercedes Monage doing her thing, Oh my gosh, like ah and then yeah and that that that's just so cool and beat Yanka's reaction when she won, Oh my god, when she when she screamed and went to her family. Oh I love. That's what I love about WrestleMania. That's what I love about w W. I love the real moments. I love I love when moments art. I love when we see authentic moments. I love when we see who they are as people like I love them, we see their families and love just being in the front row and just in her her dad or was it her dad or Mont has four shout out to you, we miss you. One of them was carrying them, carrying her okay, Mont has carried her on her on his shoulders with pride. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's It's an amazing moment for sure. It's something that I made mention of when I was working with Daily DDT a few years back, and I wrote an article about Mantes Forn and Bianca Bella when they had that reality show and he lifted her on his shoulders after she won the SmackDown Women's Championship. In this match, I felt like that was low key akin to win Macho man Randy Savage, uplifted a Miss Elizabeth, And of course I know their relationship was different, but at the same time, it's still a WrestleMania moment, and just the idea of the emotion, like you mentioned, the authenticity of all of that alone is what makes this moment great, aside from the match already being spectacular in and of itself, because of how excellent these women were and how they performed the emotion surrounding the importance of it and the authenticity of that is something that rings true forever. It's just I'm so happy to have experienced this. I was a year and some change in to being a wrestling journalist, to a degree a podcaster, and to see this, I was a part of a watch along and to see this happen, it was very beautiful. And I didn't cry until the very end, so like, I held it together on camera until Bianca one and I just started sobbing because I just could not believe, you know, what I had seen, and I had watched this match back so many times. But I love the moment between Beionca and Mercedes just looking at each other knowing that this was a glass ceiling that they were breaking. Yeah, and I will always be grateful for that. There are black women who are new to the business who or who are at least fairly new to the public when it comes to wrestling, who you know, cite this match as their inspiration. And it's beautiful and it always will be beautiful. And I'm so happy that you chose as a part of your honorable mention. So yeah, yeah, and I can't leave it out.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. Of course not, I wouldn't feel right to me. And you mentioned the moment between montees Ford and Bianca Bella Air and comparing that to Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth. Oh my god, Oh so when I so, when I watched every single WrestleMania last year, I watched that WrestleMania and when that moment happened, the tears that streamed down my face. Oh my god. Yeah, one of the one of the most beautiful, raw emotional moments I have ever witnessed as a wrestling fan. Oh my god, I didn't know that actually a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were a couple. And then and then, of course, you know, it had everybody in the crowd invested as well, because you know, Macho Man had really started smelling himself as the King and the ring and you know he was he had sensational Sherry, you know, by his side, and you know, and Elizabeth just couldn't take it anymore, and she was kicking him down and she and Miss Elizabeth lifted him up and took him back. That was just a very very heartfelt moment in the lore of WrestleMania. So when you think about couples, you think about them too, and it's just looking at Montees and Bianca as a beautiful couple in that way and seeing him support her in that way. It was very important. Even though you didn't see an on screen, you saw the pictures later and it was just very beautiful. So there was a lot of authenticity, a lot of love all around for this moment, and it's something that Bianca continues to cite even as Mercedes has moved on to other great ventures elsewhere. Bianca still cites this as one of the greatest moments of her career. And I love that. So we love it. Oh, yes, absolutely, because black history is something that's important to Bianca as well. So it was it was just all fantastic. So I'm happy you chose this. So moving on to the proper number five, this is this is one that's special to the both of us for various reasons. Your number five was WrestleMania twenty seven in Atlanta. So I'll talk about how important this is for me. Even though this is your moment, it's important for me because even though critically a lot of people say online and this is one of the worst WrestleManias that's ever taken place. I don't like it either, because this was actually my very first one, because this one took place in Atlanta, Georgia. And of course, for those who are new to the Hardy Wrestling Podcast, I am from Birmingham, Alabama. I'm from the South, and if you're from Birmingham, Atlanta is historically just two and a half hours away. So when they first announced that this was going to be in Atlanta, me and my dad and my sister were like, we were all in according and said we were going over there. That's the closest WrestleMania has been to us, next to Florida and also next to New Orleans. So we were just like, Okay, so we're gonna go. We're gonna go, We're gonna go. And this was also the last pay per view and actually the last event I was able to go to before I graduated high school and went to college. So this was a huge deal to seventeen year old Stephanie. She this was huge for her. We had always talked about wanting to go to one, and this was the closest that it was gonna be. We it was there. We drove that Sunday, we went to church that Sunday and then drove over to Atlanta and this was in the Georgia Dome and The Rock was hosting it. He was the host and John Cena and the miss were the main event for the w W Championship. Sadly, the Devas Championship was not on the card, even though Eve Torres was a champion and she was there. The Undertaker in Triple H fought one more time, even though they fought after that. The next year, they fought this first time and the Undertaker came out to that Johnny Cash.
Speaker 4: Song I'm gonna talk about that.
Speaker 3: So yeah. And then John Cena's entrance was also with a choir, but before that choir, he had one of DMX's prayers playing with a montage that he had which is so beautiful, which was really beautiful if you were to go back and watch it. And I know last year when I went to Mania in Vegas, they were actually playing that moment and the choir with John Cena's entrance throughout the arena in w W E World, So yeah, it was pretty chills inducing. This is also where Snooky made her in ring debut as well. Due to the fame of Jersey Shore so it was definitely a product of this time, and it's not one of the perfect WrestleManias, but at the same time, it's still one that I hold close to my heart simply because I was there with my dad and my sister and it was my very first resumator that I got to attend. So, Bianca, why did you choose this as you're number five?
Speaker 4: Well like you like you. WrestleMania twenty seven was is actually the first Russmenia I ever watched. And I didn't watch it live because I was a broke ninth grader.
Speaker 3: I actually watched it if you were a teenager, so it's okay.
Speaker 4: Was actually I actually watched it. I found a website that had it in clips, so it took me so like I watched it in clips. So but before that, oh my god, to twenty one eleven holds a special place in my heart because that was when I first saw the Undertaker and Triple Ah and that and that whole segment was like, I know how big the Undertaker is. Was I know that name, but I've never seen him, but I know who he is and the lore of the Undertaker. I've never seen tipple h I never knew of Triple H but until that video, until that moment, yeah, and then that everything about that was, Oh my god, it was so cool. I've never seen anything like that before. That face off was my loss girl with my wallpaper in nine Triple A just ponytail and just slick care of the Undertaker. Oh my god, I love that. It was my wallpaper. I loved this so much, and that was and when I weren't and when that that countdown and the Undertaker, before the Undertaker came hearing Ain't No Grave, Yeah, I think that solidified my love and stand ship for Yeah. I mean that's a word, stand ship whatever, get into it for Johnny Cash because eight oh, Ain't No Grave was was I It was so cool that, oh that was.
Speaker 3: No and that and then not to interrupt you because the Undertaker even using that song was pretty cool too, because in the lore of WrestleMania, I can remember vividly watching WrestleMania twenty on DVD and seeing him come back after losing a bird Alive match to Kin and Kane thought for sure he buried his brother, all for the Undertaker to come back at that WrestleMania and beat him in that match, like like in the lore of WrestleMania, him using that Ain't No Grave song by Johnny Cash was perfect. It was. It was a perfect choice in whoever made that decision eight because oh my god, I felt like, honestly, that really just should have been the Undertaker's theme song from that point on. But you know, money and yeah, no, it wasn't like they just used that for that pay per view. But then what's so funny is if you go back and watch WRESSEMINGA twenty seven on streaming, it's not I don't think it's that song is featured on there due to licensing and stuff like that, so and it sucks. But you know, if you watch it in the moment and if you were there, you know that that was the song.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, wow. And then before and then I will get to wrest twenty seven. But then that was actually my first time watching That was my first time watching the Hall of Fame induction ceremony with Shawn Michaels. Yeah, my first time. It was my first everything and then just the hip okay mm hmm, went oh my god, I, oh my god, So okay, where was I Okay, yeah, okay, I'm done. Okay, I think I'm and then when I I lost my lost Chuck, I was still talking about the Undertaker into the light that but that match and oh when when the Undertaker walked out mm hmmm, and then Josh Roberts one of my favorite ring announcers of all time that I can't and his announcement of the Undertaker and then just oh my god, and I did. That was my first time. That was the first time I actually like got into the streak and then we get into this I think about this all the time, the old girl, Oh my god. We talked, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, John and yeah. All of that was really great because that was really my first time actually thinking paying any attention to the Streak too, and just seeing the Undertaker defended and seeing Triple H you know, go after it as hard as he did. Like that match was very tough, Like it was very tough to kind of just sit there and just witness at the time. And then at one point it also looked like both of those men kind of passed out and it was crazy. Another favorite part that I loved about this pay per view, even though.
Speaker 4: You huh, I have made it mistake. I meant to say Justin Roberts, not Josh Roberts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Justin Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, shout out to Justin Roberts. Oh hello, I love you. Okay, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Another part, another match that I feel like kind of flies under the radar from Wrestleman in twenty seven is also undashing Cody Rhodes fighting Ray Mystereo, and Ray Mystereo had this gear on where it was like Captain America theme, and that was the first time I had ever knew about Captain America. So Ray Mysterio is the reason why I know about Captain America because he cosplays him. Because every WrestleMania Ray Masterio had been in he has like either a cosplay or a special gear. And that was the first time I'd ever heard about Captain America because of Ray Mysterio.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you know Cody Rose, he was undashing. He was walking around with that mask on and he was just walking around with the paper bag and everything. I'm like, oh my God, get away from me. I'm ok, you know, just being dramatic. And then he won that match in Atlanta, which is of course, you know, a home for him, So that was really interesting and that tends to fly under the radar a whole lot when it comes to that, because, like I said, it's it's critically, you know, panned is one of the worst WrestleMania's. But another reason why it's also you know, sort of looked at kind of funny is because you had John Cena fighting the Miss, but then at the same time he had this beef going on with The Rock, and The Rock was just hosting and every week I think me and my family were watching just to see if they were actually gonna fight in Atlanta. All for The Rock to just host the thing and then cross John Cena the match at the very end and helped the Miss retain, and it was just so nuts. And then on top of that, we got played with because they went ahead and announced at the once in a lifetime match between The Rock and Johnson it would happen at the next one in Florida. I was so, like, I was excited that it was happening, but I was sad because it really could have happened for us.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: But you know, I mean, it's okay that it happened the way it did, but at the same time, if it had happened in Atlanta. That would have made my entire life. But it's okay, it is okay, that was years ago. We're still happy.
Speaker 4: But you know, your time is up. My time, it's not. Your time's up, fine time, it's not good. Time is up? Time y?
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, that that woman was singing for her life? Okay, maybe, oh my gosh, we need to find that choir and and see how all those people are even doing like at that point and ask them, you know what, do they even still watch wrestling or or had they ever even watched wrestling up to that point? Like there's so many questions I have for all those people. But either way, that was an awesome entrance. John Cena did what need to be done the miss His entrance was like awesome balloons and then he came out to you can Hate Me Now by Nas and that person who shall not be named, But yeah, Skyler, Oh, actually really like that song what you can Hate Me Now?
Speaker 4: What's Skyler Gray?
Speaker 3: And no that wasn't Skylar, No, that wasn't Skylar Gray and MGK, you can hate Me Now. The song that the Mis had his montage to for this one was by Nas and P Diddy. Oh yeah, yeah, that's like Ara, That's like a rap classic, like full on, like yeah, so you're thinking about another WrestleMania, you're thinking about the next one that actually had the Rock and Senes. Okay, yeah, we're still on twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, well but yeah, but even though that that still since that song is not in Wrestling in twenty seven, one of my favorite songs of all time was the theme song for Wrestling in twenty seven, and that song holds a special place in my heart. Written in the Star's tiny tempa, it returns too. Oh my god, that's like a soundtrack of my high school days hearing not on the radio and that being on the theme song.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I used to run to that song in college. I can't believe that. Oh my god, what is happening the time? But yeah, Wrestma twenty seven is special, no matter what anybody says. And I'm still holding out hope for the day they bring WrestleMania back to Atlanta or back to the South period, because this one was supposed to be in New Orleans, but just plans change. But either way, here's hoping that Russemania finds its way back to the South or even to Birmingham because you just never know I'm manifesting that from my city whatever, Yes it will one day. So we moved to your number four moment, Biaka. This is another special one that I'm blessed to say that I got to be here for. So I'll let you talk about this one. This is CM Punk and his entrance at WrestleMania forty one last year. Yeah, I'll let you get into it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So okay, Oh my god. I actually got really emotional with this because you start oh before Living Color, and I love when I love when the actually the actual band comes out and sings live, sings the theme song live. But before that, there was this, There was the montage. There was there was this, the video of of IM Punk and Ring of Honor, his ole singing my name is ceym Punk and then cutting to him now besiding that whole entire h promo, seeing where he was and where he is right now, Oh my god, and its flight with kill Switch engaged, Oh this fire burns playing oh my goshness, gracious goodness, gracious, oh my gosh, and just seek hearing and just seeing videos of the crowds singing even the dark, this f.
Speaker 5: Bed, oh this, oh seeing.
Speaker 4: The fuck you are an old child, and that that song has. I love the meaning to that song. Oh my god, it's just and then just seeing his reaction before he came out him crying, and then he came out to Living Color singing, what culture personality? Oh my god, A lot happened, everything a moment, and then before and then after he Maine invented. When the match was over, he was crying and he said, I often did it. And then just I love this man so much. Oh my god. Ah, oh yeahmpunk does and any engine cm punk any and he can he can never go wrong there. I have never seen a boring punk eine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me neither. And I just and let me just say, hearing your passion about it, I I love that that came across to you that way when you were watching it, because here again enough, this is a special moment. Wow, everything full moves, full circle. I was there for that last year, and I knew how special this was because, of course, in the weeks leading up to it, you know, when they were signing the contract for the Triple Threat, Paul told him, look, it's right there. You know you are a rest Mania main eventor and just seeing Punk cry about it, like you can tell that even though you know he this is a person who has every right to be jaded because he's been through so much. We know his journey, you know, it's been spoken about constantly. But for him to have finally gotten to that point, I felt like it was a very beautiful moment to experience as a fan and just as a person. You know, it just lets you know that your dreams are never far away, no matter how hard you have to work for them. They're they're never impossible. So to see him get to that point, and then I'm there sitting in Allegiant Stadium with everyone impressed, with all the fans and everything. He comes out and the video starts, so I'm up top and I'm looking at the video up from up here and it starts and he's talking and then you see his journey and you see the old Indie ran and everything else. And then with him talking about, you know, my addiction is wrestling, and you see everything he's been through, and he talks about how you know this night is you know, my fire is always burning, This night is my night, you know, while the music is playing, and I get chills even just thinking about it. Just sitting there and listening to the entire Vegas crowd sing this fire Burns. I didn't know that. I did not know all those people even still remembered that song, because Culture Personality has been this man's theme song for so long that I didn't even think that many people remembered this fire Burns. But sitting there and hearing everybody sing that song like that, it was just like, man, it was it. It was crazy. Everybody was locked in in that moment that this really was CM Punk's big, big, big, big, big chance and big moment and big dream coming true. We were all locked in and on one accord, so it was magical. It's that Mania magic. And then he comes out, you know, with Living Color, and of course they've performed with him at Mania before, at Mania twenty nine and that was wonderful, But this time for him to have both of his theme songs, you know, in that montage, and then of course with the band playing right there, it was wonderful. It was really, it was really awesome, and I count myself blessed to have seen a legendary black rock band perform that song and that hit that is essentially going to feed them forever. Yeah, because because of you know, the relationship they have with Sampunk. It was a beautiful thing. And then you have Paul Hayman right there, you know, craziness aside that happened at that match. You have Paul Hayman right there, who believed in him from the very beginning. So it was very beautiful. And I'm so happy that it came across that way with people watching and then you know, with me and then with you know, us being there and everything else like that. I'm so happy that it came across as very emotional and then watching unreal and seeing him cry about, you know, saying I F and did I F? And may evented WrestleMania, Like that's one of the things that he's ever wanted. This man started his ww career writing on writing with a Tommy gun dressed up as a gangster on johns Dena's car.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my god, I remember watching that for the first time. Yeah, and I stopped.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I was sorry that it was We had no idea then back then, we had no idea what was on the horizon. But yeah, this is this is the proof that hard work and dreams can definitely come true. It may be a delay, but it's never a denial. Yes, And now he's about to man event mania again. So double the blessings. Okay, So this is a wonderful moment, and I'm so happy you included this because it was about as emotional for me as it also was for you too. So it was wonderful. I'm so happy to have witnessed this. So yeah.
Speaker 4: For you, like when when they hold on, hold on, Okay, okay, so when you when this Fire Burns started to play and the crowd popped.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 4: Knowing how loud it was, like, how was it? How was it? Like?
Speaker 3: Like it was nuts? It was nuts. It's like you could hear I guess this is just because of the way that the stadium is made. It's like, even though it was like like over sixty thousand people in there, it almost it sounded like a roar. But then it also sounded like an echo at the same time. It was a roaring echo of everyone singing the song, and it was just nuts. I have a video I can send to you later, but that's basically how it felt to me in the moment. Because I wasn't singing, like I was just quiet and just listening to it because it was just so nuts. It was a roar, but it was a roaring echo. That's really That's really what it felt.
Speaker 4: Like, what's it? It make sense? Like screaming and and like singing. It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was screaming and singing, but mostly singing.
Speaker 4: Oh god, yeah, god. I just like when, like, how is the screaming?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't really specifically say how was it screaming. It's kind of had. It was kind of hard, but it was just it was like screaming and singing, so.
Speaker 4: Like I can screaming in unis for one interest, Like, oh my god, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every everybody was locked in. It was beautiful. But yeah, as we moved forward, you also listed a Styles, a future Hall of Famer as of this weekend, and his Boneyard match against the Undertaker, which wind up being the Undertaker's final match. I'm happy that you included this one because this is a part of the WrestleMania. You could almost say the WrestleMania that time forgot, but not really, because this happened during the pandemic and this was the one where you know, it could have been in Florida, but then of course the pandemic happens were all shut down and this was where the concept of the Two Night Mania began. Yeah, this is the where the concept of the Two Night Mania began because they wanted to continue to create content for people to escape in during that hard time. And you know, this is the Undertaker getting this is like his last hurrah, and aj Styles, you know, wanted to be the person to bury the Undertaker, but you know, the under Tricker was like, I think that if not like, you're not gonna destroy me in my last match, even if you do have the good brothers with you, forget that, you know. And this was a cinematic match, which here again it was very interactive. It helped people get into the things and this is something that I will always appreciate WW four during this time. And of course here again this was at the start of my wrestling podcast because you know, this is I was. We weren't expecting any of this, but I do appreciate all of the effort that was put into giving us a great show even though things were absolutely different. So Bianca, why did you pick this moment as your number three? Oh?
Speaker 4: My god. Wow, the the production, the story, the oh, the the drama is so cool. I was. I was in the middle of editing my thesis while watching.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 4: It was a really weird time. Oh my gosh, I needed Oh this couldn't have happened at such a better and a better time. Okay, because like that was that was really that was I need. That was something I never thought that I needed, nor that or in something that I was never expected expecting to see. You start with you start with the Undertaker on his motorcycle, you know, And something that you should know about me is I am a sucker for a man who can ride motorcycles. Oh my god, there is nothing sexier than a man who can ride a motorcycle, more specifically a chopper. Oh girl, oh like a bad boy. Oh. And then he just rolled in and then he got off, and then you and then the camera pans kept him with that music. What who was playing? I forgot who was playing that rock? I forgot that I've got the band. But when the camera pans to him, It's like, oh, that.
Speaker 3: Was so cool.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I didn't know what there was.
Speaker 3: This is so cool and awesome.
Speaker 4: And then a j sat was us his thing, not what I not what not what I expected coming out of like the hers and the casket they don't want That was so funny.
Speaker 3: And then mm hmm, yeah he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Aj Styles was a world class troll during this entire dynamic. He really was. It was hilarious how much of a troll he was, because when he came out of that cast and I was like, oh my god, this is how I know you're not gonna make it out of this match alive. They were fighting all over a barn and fighting with all of it. I can remember, like fighting with all of this, just the farm equipment and all of this stuff like it it. It was probably as good as great as any cinematic match could be. It really was.
Speaker 4: I was wondering before he got thrown into the the the the ground, before getting buried, I was wonding. And then he got out.
Speaker 3: I was wondy how he got out so fast? I don't know, man, WrestleMania magic. That was it lie or was the private pretain? I'm pretty sure it had. I believe maybe it was pre taped.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anything proving it was pretaped, but because it was a cinematic match. I would have to imagine it had to be pretaped because I can't imagine anything like that happening live in the moment. I don't I don't know. I don't know exactly, so I don't want to spread any misinformation, but I would imagine it would have had to have been pretaped.
Speaker 4: But anyway, either way, that the state, the blocking of that match, the production, the drama, and just it was just it was just phenomenal and fantastic. And then the Undertaker getting back on his motorcycle after winning and doing that thing with his logo in purple or that purple.
Speaker 3: Right riding off into the sunset.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then you can't forget that Ajacys got help from and Gallows.
Speaker 3: And his glove was hanging out of the third after it was all over, it was a minute before we saw Aja after that, like like he didn't come back until maybe two weeks later. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, that was a blur, But that was probably one of one. It was a really great cinematic match, and I really appreciated it during this time because there's one thing, if there's one thing, I I think I'll probably get to and when we talk about the next match that you put well, not the next one, but the very but number one. But I really just love the effort that they put into it, and it was just a nice way for the Undertaker to kind of just say farewell to his enring career, because I do believe after that point he did officially retire and they did put him in the Hall of Fame afterwards. So this was a very nice way of just, you know, to cap off his career, and then to do it with aj Styles, who was one of the best in the business is really cool too.
Speaker 4: I really liked watching the Undertail. I really liked getting to know the man behind the Undertaker and hearing him talk and seeing him and his hair and his everything, just him, no costume, just that at.
Speaker 3: Yeah and a lot of yeah, and a lot of wrestling fans would be like, no, he's breaking the facade. But my thing is he he's been in KFA his whole life. If he's retiring now and if he wants to let it go, let him let it go. He's earned the right to let it go. He has definitely earned the right to let it go and now just be himself. But you know, this was a really great cinematic match, so it was cool. Now your number two wasn't just you know, one specific moment. It was a election of moments that happened within the span of five minutes at Russell Mania forty, which is highly acclaimed as one of the greatest Mania moments of all time. Is of course the five minutes where it was the Cody Avengers is what I've dubbed them. I think somebody else dubed them that as well, but it just found sound to cash you the Cody Avengers versus the Bloodline as Cody and Roman fought again for the undisputed WW Championship, which he wound up winning in Philadelphia. I wasn't at this mania, but I was in town for it. So even though I did not get accepted for media at that point in time, I still wanted to go and be around the things because there were things that I did want to go to and things that I was invited to. So I was just like, no, I still want to go. So I still went and had a great time, and I went to a watch party the first night, and the second night I just stayed in my room because transportation was hard. But either way, I'm still very happy with this WrestleMania. It was green everywhere. It was the start of the Paul Triple a Slovak era, and you felt it. You felt the change in the air for sure. And yeah, Cody Rose got to finish his story here, but not without some help from his friends, the Cody Avengers. So Bianca La, let you get into the happiness of the last five minutes of Cody versus Roman two M.
Speaker 4: I think about that. It's not almost every day. It's really weird. I can't. I remember watching that live, remember saying to myself, Oh my god, a lot is happening. What is happening? And then we see Cody and Roman fighting, and then out of nowhere, I forgot who. I forgot which person comes out first.
Speaker 3: But I believe it was Solo Socoa okay, yeah, because he tried to help him. He tried to help Roman first. I believe he tried to help Roman cheat or something along the lines of trying to help him cheat the same way he did at thirty nine. But that didn't work out.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, So I forgot who comes out in order? But and then so oh and that okay, and then out of nowhere, you here, and I said, no, no, there is no way, there is no way. Oh no, he can't be there, No.
Speaker 3: Bianca girl. Look, I gotta tell you. I gotta tell you. I'm guilty too. I'm guilty. Don't feel bad. Don't feel bad because I said the same thing. I said the same thing. Okay. I thought for sure when that shield music hit, I was saw because we saw Seth of course during night one. Well actually during night one we saw him, you know, fight side by side with Cody and the tag team match with Roman in the Rock, and then we saw him at Night two defend the World heavyweight title against Drew McIntyre and all the things and stuff, and he wasn't and we thought, you know, we were finished seeing him, right, So when that shield music hit, I was not expecting to see Seth. I thought for sure that they had pulled some type of Oakie dope. And John Moxley came back and I was I could not breathe. I could not breathe. I sware I couldn't breathe, and then this is not in order, so these pictures are not in order, so please bear with me. I know Seth came out last because this is what wound up Costume Roman in the end. But Baby, when that shield music hit, I thought for sure you could not tell me it wasn't John Moxley, but it was Seth, you know, being the shield that Cody needed. Yeah, because he because yeah, and uh.
Speaker 4: Corey Gravy. Corey Grams even said it, he said, there's he can't what do he say? He can't be here? There is there is no way exactly possible.
Speaker 3: Some people like that, Oh my god, I would have went to the hospital if it was.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: Oh god lord, it was so funny. But that that was a very you know, like what the f moment. But Seth, Seth came in the clutch here when it came to that. But then you also have.
Speaker 4: And then Yes, and then.
Speaker 3: The Rock coming out there being the final boss, and then you have John Cena coming out there, like yo, it was John Cena first, and then the Rock came out there and then they had their face off, and I was like, are we going to get this again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When John Cena I came out, I screamed, and the Rock came out. I don't remember did I scream? I don't remember. But that whole face off and that whole atmosphere, there's this whole there's is still where there's where you not this angle, but like when there's there're standing and then you can see them slipping around and then the whole. The when I talk about the noise at forty when you were there, that was what I was talking about, Like, how was that noise, because like it was just, oh my god, just I love moments like that. Yeah, it is so loud and they're whoa. I think that was the moment when I said a lot of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you couldn't tell the Rock anything because he had on Now this was a moment where the Rock would have on lemon pepper steppers and the Rock had on some limit pepper steppers, and he had on these white flare pants and he came in with his belt and with Versace shirt, which low ki was like a callback to how he used to dress in the nineties, and you couldn't tell him nothing as the final Boss then, but then him and John had that stand off and it was just incredible, you know, and yeah, that was just it was just yeah, I know CM punk has been railing against cinema, but this entire part was basically cinema. I'm sorry, like that pro wrestling is a combination of all of the arts and that includes cinema, and that's exactly what this was. It was Aura Farming, it was all the things, and it was just incredible. And then on top of that, you all, oh, sorry, I went too far. You also had Jimmy coming out to try to help Roman. But then you also had j who he had fought previously that wee can too, coming out to even up the odds as well. Then you had the Undertaker. I'm sorry, I'm only saying this because I don't have the pictures Forgiffee, but you know, it's just it was just one of those amazing moments where you remember where you were and of course all of this, Oh my god, what is happening? Right? And he came out and scared the rock is ishless. You would have thought it was in nineties again, and it all I was. I was about to say, you know, ain't that I mean beyond come on, but y'all, all of the Cody Venger battles led to Cody finally finishing his story and becoming the undisputed ww Champion and winning the title. That his father never properly got a chance to hold. And it was beautiful. He got to win it in front of his gorgeous, gorgeous boss wife Brandy, and his mom and his father in spirit and so many other people who loved and cared about him. And you know, watching Samantha Irvian, even though I know she's not with the company anymore, please talk about that. Yeah we can just a little bit, just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what like I actually wanted to talk like so, like like when Cody Rhodesworth did those three Cody cutters and then Michael Cole saying he finished the so and then I started and his song started to play. I replayed this moment in my head all the time, when oh, hearing some Samantha, Samantha Johnson, man, I love you to death. I hope you're well. I hope you're doing amazing. When she was announcing and she's and she started to cry and she just bald and lost it. I lost it with her because I don't care if she says, oh, I'm not a real ring announcer. That was She is why I want to ring announce. She will always be my inspiration seeing the passion in her voice and just and letting out and losing it when she was crying as she was saying, here's you winner in the new that's when the world heavyweight champion, the American Nightmare pretty.
Speaker 3: Roads all that, Yeah, And then Cody was saying that she was that Samantha was emotional, and then my cold chimed in, being the excellent journalist and storyteller, narrator, commentator, that he is talking about his vulnerability in the moment and saying, you know, this is special for him because him and Cody had to relate, have a relationship that dates back a while, and it was emotional for him as well, and just like emotions were just running high and everybody was just so so so so so happy for Cody. And I hated how Samantha, how people tried to drag Samantha through the mud and tried to make it seem like she was making it about her, and I'm just like, absolutely not. If that moment was just about her, then she would not have cried the way she did. She she would have just announced it the way that she would have professionally announced any anything or anybody else but her. She does she did her job so well throughout the whole night, and then when she got emotional at that one part, like she felt what everybody was feeling in that moment. And for that, I think, you know, the vulnerability that WrestleMania brings with dreams coming true, I mean, that's just what it is. It was authentic, like we were just talking about earlier with Bianca and Mercedes, it was authentic emotion. And no matter what happens, no matter what she chooses to do with her future or whatever, you know, that is a moment that will stick with people, will stick with people like you, you know, and everyone else for the rest of time. And yeah, this the last five minutes was incredible, but the emotion after he won will always resonate greatly because this was a man making his dream come true for himself, but also for his family name, for his dad, you know, who was instrumental in so many people's careers and also his And it was just a dream come true for someone who felt like he had to, you know, really prove himself, and he did it in ways that people didn't necessarily expect, you know, But at the same time, he did it and he came back around and made his dream come true. So this was a very beautiful moment. I loved the last five minutes of it. You know, it was incredible, and it's still one of those moments that you if you're scrolling through TikTok or if you're scrolling through any social media account or watching it back, it's like you know, you're watching something special that is that moment fully embodies the passion and the authenticity and the love of professional wrestling. Because even Michael Cole was like, damn it, I love professional wrestling. And after he said, I was like, yeah, me, do you know, like this is real. It's it's very, very very real for us, like like that that old clip of that wrestling fan saying it's still real to be damn it. This was the embodiment of that right here. All of this was was literally the embodiment of that moment. It's real to us, damn it. And if it's not then to y'all, then that's fine, but it's real to us. And this was real to us right here. So I'm glad you mentioned this because it was incredible, absolutely incredible stuff. But as we move forward, we moved to your number one moment, another emotional moment now, But this is another cinematic match from Rustlemania thirty six during the Pandemic, the Firefly Funhouse match between John Cena and the late Great Bray Wyatt. Why did you choose this one as your number one?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh just like the Boneyard match. This was, oh god, oh my god, everything I wanted in that time and then some. It was so weird. It was so amazing.
Speaker 2: It was so.
Speaker 4: Freaky. The production, the just the staging, the blocking, the every uh just everything, the dialogue, the transitions, the costumes, the surprises, everything about it was just perfect everything. I'm okay. Ariana Grande taught me to enjoy and taught me to love the freaky stuff, to love the weird stuff. And I really, I really love this because, yeah, it's just seeing how hands on they were behind the scenes and seeing how break White was so involved in it behind the scenes to make this all come to light. I learned like this was all him, This was all break White, This is all his vision. So for it to like come to life like like this, Oh my gosh, amazing, so good John Star and we saw a really we saw a side of John. Tina we probably have never seen before. It was I think a side of him that he's always wanted to unleash, like his goofy side, his his ah, we his a weird side his yeah, his, uh, I don't know what. I don't know any other words, but that side of him. It was before he retired and doing it with someone he sees, he saw, he's he had seen such great potential in in bray Wyatt and the history they had in the WrestleMania years, years prior for and for all for but for Johnson to come back as the Doctor of Dagonomics and for us to see the fiend h five five fun house. We saw, we saw my favorite, We saw my favorite bray White, which is uh, we saw Hillbilly bray White had just it was just yeah, it was just really and John Cena cutting some bars, spitting some spitting some bars in the middle of the ring and just really a freaky, amazing stuff that I really truly enjoyed it. It's a ten out of the well for it's a ten out of ten, like amazing, ah so good.
Speaker 3: Oh man. Yeah, I honestly feel like if there was ever a list of the greatest cinematic matches to ever take place, because I remember when this happened. Of course, even though it was during the pandemic, a lot of people felt like, well, why was it the firefly funhouse match? Like an actual match that took place in the ring, And that discourse was happening back then a whole lot. But I think the thing that I appreciate the most about it now is the fact that and even they alluded to this more so in the bray Wyatt documentary that came out a little bit after he passed. It's just the fact that bray Wyatt had a creative mind that even surpassed the people who were in charge back then. I feel like back then there were It's like I feel like there could have been a power dynamic where it was sort of maybe limiting for him and his visions, because bray Wyatt had a creative mind that really could like enrapture you and bring you and like let and pull you in no pun and all puns intended. And it's just like his creativity just could not be limited in any way, shape or form. And this match is the living embodiment of that. There were so many layers to it. It was more than just entring work rate type of stuff, like this was actually playing into a lot of things that people had mentioned about John Cena and his entire wrestling journey, and of course it came back to bite us once he actually did turn heel during his retirement run. But it asked a lot of questions that we, I guess, weren't really ready to answer or contend with at the time, because there was the notion of Bray Wyatt during their first match at WrestleMania thirty of him asking John Cena, where is your dark side? Like, where is the part of you that wants to give up in all of this? And then this match right here sort of fed into that, Like what would have happened if you had have fed into your dark side? If you had if you had have gone the way of as much as I don't like him anymore of a whole Cogan who was the good shining example and then he did turn heel and join nWo and all the things, what would have happened if John Cena was allowed to tap into his dark side before he ultimately did. I feel like this was subverting that and well, just showing a level of of it was just making us contend with things that or making at least John Cena's character at this point contend with things that he tried to I guess suppress or ignore and the audience. And it challenged the audience in a way that I just don't think we were really fully ready for at the time. But then and then we thought we would never deal with it because John, They never thought they would ever pull the trigger on John Cena being bad offer them to do it. But this match was always It's special to me because it uses elements of the past to take us on that journey, and I will always appreciate that. And I hate that Bray physically can't get his flowers for how good this was. But at the very least, the most we can do is, you know, talk about the brilliance of his creativity. And then also praised John Cena for his willingness to go along with the idea because this was right before he was really busting off with his acting bag. And then now we're able to see how much how much he can really tap into more creativity as an actor with him doing stuff like this and then doing everything that he's done afterward too. So it was an artistic vision, and I'm so happy that it happened, and I'm glad that there were so many layers to it that even feeds into more recent wrestling history and it's perfect. And I'm so glad that you chose this as you're number one. And I'm so happy that you included moments from that mania during the pandemic, because so many people try to make it seem like because it was during lockdown, it didn't matter. No, it does, it absolutely does, and I'm so I'm so happy that you mentioned that. So that's that's tends for you, Bianca. I'm so I'm so proud that you mentioned moments from that one.
Speaker 4: Thank you that he'll replay that moment in time. And my I think my head space is still in twenty nineteen, twenty twenties, it's still in that, it's still in that space because so weird. I was in college, I was getting through I was trying to get through a major I regret, trying to get my degree, trying to edit my thesis, and then all that happened, and with all that, WrestleMania happened. So luckily I had my editing laptop, so I watched my I watched WrestleMania on my editing laptop. It was it had a big screen. It was a it was a Mac, but the big screen. So I cherished it for that for the time, and it was amazing. It was great, and I needed all that that this could. I'm happy this happened, although I do wish I do wish that it didn't happen because I liked the crowd. I'm used to the crowd. I wish they did I wish they postponed it. But hey, they made a way. They found a way, and a lot of amazing moments happened.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, it was and we were all just trying to make it through, you know, like you're mentioning all the things you were going through. I was, you know, transitioning into a new job at the time, still figuring out how to wrestling podcasts or even talk about anything on a podcast. I had never done it before. We were all we were all just trying to figure out how in the world we were going to get through that time. But I'm always grateful that wrestling was there, even though it was awkward, like you mentioned, with the crowds and everything. A lot of people are like oh, I don't think I can watch wrestling without the crowd. Honestly, I'm glad that a lot of us still continued with our love of pro wrestling because that was a part of something that we could look forward to in the midst of so much toughness and darkness and also trying to work through and make it through certain things. And you know, I'm happy that they still found a way to safely give us something to look forward to in that way, and WrestleMania is definitely a part of that and it definitely does matter. So Bianca, thank you so much for sharing your top five, and I'm just so happy and so proud of you for mentioning, you know that WrestleMania in particular, because it does matter. It does count in the wrestling in the WrestleMania pantheon. So let's not be weird because it looked different than the others. All WrestleManias matter.
Speaker 4: A lot of people didn't watch it, No people.
Speaker 3: Did watch it. I just feel like there's this notion that some people have, even with the NBA Finals, to a degree, like because all of that happened under Lockdown, there are some people who run with the narrative that they feel like it doesn't matter because it was during lockdown. I'm like, no, it does matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does, so you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the WrestleMania matters as well, like everything that happened that year, even though it was different, it still mattered. So you know, so I just don't want, you know, I just if that narrative is out there about that WrestleMania, I would just very much prefer for it to not be out there because you know, it still mattered because it gave us something to look forward to. It gave us a level of escape, you know, and it made us happy. It gave us something cool. So thank you for mentioning that.
Speaker 4: So I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we're gonna move to my top five along with my honorable mention, and I'm gonna start my honorable mention with a very loud video. So this was this is a moment from last year's WrestleMania. We're back at Vegas, so this is a my honorable mention right here. So yeah, so if you heard that music amidst all of the screaming, y'all, I lost my cool, my honorable mention in the midst of my top five WrestleMania moments is Joe Hendry and his surprise appearance at WrestleMania. So this was amazing for me because here again, this is a moment I'm so blessed to have witness as a media member and just as a fan in general. I love Joe Hendry because this last year I got to experience him surprise us at the Royal Rumble with his entrance, and at the time he wasn't TNA champion just yet, but then he wound up winning the TNA World title, and he was at Russell Khan in Las Vegas because of course when Russellmania is going going on all over the city, there's wrestling stuff everywhere, so he was at Russell Khan. He's still with TNA at the time. Randy Orton, funny enough, last year did not did not necessarily he was supposed to fight against Kevin Owens, but sadly Kevin Owens was out due to a neck injury, and you know, Randy came out and cut a promo and said, look like, you know, this is my I think I forgot which what number of WrestleManias he had been to at that point, but he said look like whoever is gonna come out there and who want and whoever wants to face me is gonna get the three most devastating letters r KO. So from my view, as you saw in that video, I was up top in the press part. You couldn't see who was coming out like the way you will if you were watching it, because I did go back and watch this wrestleman, or at least this moment, and you and they had the camera facing the stage where the doors opened, and you could see a silhouette. I couldn't see anything. None of us could see who it was gonna be, so or at least I couldn't see from my angle. So I'm just sitting there freaking out, like, oh my god, Oh my god, who could be? Who could be? Who could be? And his music hits, Joe Hendry's music hits, and I lose every inch of cool that I was supposed to have. In that moment, Journalist Stephanie left the building. Fan Stephanie just kept screaming and low key in tears because Joe Hendry is coming out and everybody popping. Everybody was screaming and singing the song. I was singing the song like it was just a moment of unbridled joy. Then I cherish you know that, I will always cherish because Joe Hendry is a great wrestler and I love crowd participation stuff. So getting to be a part of that at WrestleMania of all things, and then to witness him make history being the first ever TNA champion to wrestle at a WrestleMania like that was nuts. It was just so nuts, and I'll always cherish it because it was a surprise. I didn't see it coming, you know, and I just screamed. And there were a couple of friends sitting further down from me, who hosts The Ringer Wrestling Show, who saw me screaming, saw me dancing, you know, and it was just it was just unbridled joy. And that's what Joe Hendry brings to me. He just brings me joy every time. I gotta sing, I gotta dance every time. That's just how I feel about him. I love him. So this was amazing.
Speaker 4: Are you telling me that you saw one of the most amazing WrestleMania moments of all time, which is Randy Orton and Hendri doing the thing spitting around and you saw.
Speaker 3: Joe, Yeah, Joe Hendrick get r KAO. Afterwards, Yes, my heart was so broken because I thought maybe they made a bond. But then Randy was like psych.
Speaker 6: He wasn't even in the camera, cats the frame, and.
Speaker 3: Then Randy went to match and everything. But when I tell you, I couldn't even be mad. It happened so quick. I didn't have I didn't have room to be angry about it. I was just like, you know what, fine, fine, I had my moment.
Speaker 4: Man does the spand and he just.
Speaker 3: Like come on, man, oh oh god. It was so amazing. There are just no words to just fully define the how iconic that moment was. I'm just so I'm so honored to have gotten to see that. So this is my honorable mention, you know, and this is also just a reminder to just don't let anybody, you know, make you feel bad for screaming and you know, having unbridled joy and being silly at wrestling events and stuff. You know, life is too short. If Joe Hendry pops up somewhere near you, if you say his name and he appears, have fun with it, and that's what I was doing. I could I just couldn't. I couldn't bear it. It was just so much excitement running through my body. At that point, I regret nothing.
Speaker 4: You should not regret nothing, You should not get anything.
Speaker 3: I don't. So my number five properly is actually Stone Closed in Boston versus the at WrestleMania nineteen. Like I mentioned earlier to you, Biyanka, Wressemania nineteen was the first Wressemania I ever watched on DVD. And the reason why I love this match was number one because of the history that these two men have at WrestleMania's like these two could have a standoff with each other to this day and it was still illicit a level of emotion from fans of the Attitude era like to this day because of the iconic nature of their rivalry. They fought so much, and this was their third and final time fighting each other. And then this was after Stone Cold had dealt with some health issues involving I forgot what the health issues were, but I remember the lore that my dad was telling me about this match and how it almost didn't happen because Stone Cold was going through a lot health wise, but he decided to push through anyway and have the match regardless.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: This was just really magical for me at the time to just witness that level of war and to just see the toughness that that Stone Colst Boston had to push through that. And then you have the Rock, who was essentially like the first version of Hollywood Rock that we saw being a villain and just fighting against Stone Cold, and it was just it was a really great match for sure. I believe this is actually my favorite of all of their matches they've had, So it was just really great and I hold it very near and dear to my heart. It was great. I love this match here and I love WrestleMania in nineteen, so I just love it. And then I also just hold it dear because I'll just never forget how my dad was just telling me behind, you know, inside baseball stuff about this match, and it was just my first time hearing anything like that, and I was a kid, and I was just like, oh my god, like da, are you serious and he's just like yeah, and I'm just like, oh my god. So it was nuts. But I hold it very dear. So yeah, Stone Culver's the Rock. You never get tired of it.
Speaker 4: You remember when they were in the ring together in Texas, that's me. Was it thirty six?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it. Well, I don't think it was thirty six, but I do know it was the one in I can't remember if it was the one in Texas that happened in twenty sixteen or if it was, I can't remember which one it was. But yeah, anytime they they're just together, all wrestling fans are.
Speaker 4: Just like, oh yeah, it was in the Silver Dome.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, all the every every fan is just like it's like they stop in their tracks because they know it's magic. Yeah, yeah, this is this is my favorite thing. And then the Rock I believe at this point had not beaten Stone Cold at WrestleMania, so he finally beat him in this. But either way, just the lore and the drama behind the scenes leading to this match happening, she was one of my favorite moments here and it feeds into it, so yeah, gotta love it. It was great My number four.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I know people have their feelings about Ronda Rousi and wrestling now, but in the beginning, when Ronda Rousi was barreling through everybody in the UFC and she was the baddest or essentially in her mind even still the baddest woman on the planet. I was a huge fan of her. I loved watching her dominate in the octagon, and then seeing her transition over to wrestling. I was even more excited about it. I was just like, oh my god, yes, you know, she's coming over to our side. So when she fought in that tag team match alongside Kurt Angle against Triple H and Stephanie, I was absolutely here for it. I have I still have her rowdy Ronda Rousey T shirt that was pattern aft for Roddy Piper and everything. But it was this moment, in particular her lifting up Triple H that popped me so hard in twenty eighteen. I was screaming my head off. I was at my boyfriend's house watching it. I was like, oh my god, she just lifted a whole man. I said it out loud. I was like, she just lifted a whole man, and it was incredible. I could not breathe. I could not breathe. I was just like, she really lifted this big man up. Triple H is not a small person. So to watch this woman, who you know, was fairly new to wrestling at the time, to us and watch her lift him like it was nothing, was so badass, and I just could not deal, like I just roll up. I just I it just lifted something in my soul that just empowered me so bad. I was just like, if I could just get strong enough to lift a man, I can do anything. It was just incredible. So this is this, This, this really got me together. This is my number four.
Speaker 4: So I remember like, yeah, like, oh, when Ronda Rossi came to j w WE, I said, oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Could finally watch her for free, right.
Speaker 4: But I but yeah, this seeing yeah, just I never I knew how strong she was, so like, seeing this was very unexpected and something that I don't think I expected to see. So this it's AI. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: It's we're not spreading lies here. This is not this really happened. You can go back on Netflix and look at this WrestleMania and see that Ronda Rousey really did live triple h. This is not AI.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 4: Dang it, that's how real it is. It looks so fakes. Did that makes sense? I don't know. Anyway, I'm having fun. Yeah, but yeah, and yeah, three greats in WWE with Ronda Rousei with in like, what's so cool only at WrestleMania. Well not only well yeah only yeah, Well it can happen somewhere else, but only yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, absolutely, this was just very magical for me. It just made it made me feel very empowered in the moment, it makes it makes my heart swell every time I look at it. Regardless to how things went down and how people feel about Ronda Rowsey, I will always hold dear the fact that I saw Ronda lift a whole man. I'm sorry, I don't care. I don't care that this moment was for me and I loved it. Let me get strong enough to lift a man. I dare you, I dare you to try me.
Speaker 4: You have your whole life ahead of you.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm just thirty two. I can do it. I can do it. Okay, So moving on to number three, I have to talk about Cody Rhose's wwe return from WrestleMania thirty eight and twenty twenty two. This moment, this WrestleMania is special to me for a lot of different reasons. I think I should be able to tell I can tell this story now, I think without losing my mind, without sounding weird. I hope, But at the no, it's just that the no, it's not even just a matter of that, it's just the fact that there's a lot of moving parts to it that I hope will make sense. So at the time before, while this WrestleMania was being hyped up, WW did an interview contest on TikTok the same time, the same way they did a re announcer contest and Rain Rain Cruise one that re announcer contest for SummerSlam, And I actually had her on my show before, so shout out to her. She still does re announcing on the West Coast. She they tick that WW and TikTok collaborated on an interview contest where you could make these videos pretending like you were interviewing a WW superstars side by side. And at the time I knew and I was still training and stuff, you know, in wrestling journalism with the people who I was working with and my show, and I wanted to win this contest so bad so I could go to WrestleMania and win the chance to interview a star backstage. And they said that they would announce the winner like like the week, like a few days before that WrestleMania and everything, and I got my nails done in the blue and everything, and they never announced Huan because they wound up actually going with somebody completely different and not even winning, and not even having anybody win the contest. And when I tell you, I was devastated, like I was crying and everything. But Emily May, someone who's out in Vegas right now, who is an interviewer and does broadcast work with various promotions all over Texas and everywhere else, you know, she encouraged me and gave me like the best pep talk and everything, and I felt better. So I stayed at home and watched this WrestleMania with my boyfriend and his family. And there were rumors all that time about Cody Rhoades coming back, and I'm just like, I don't know, guys, because he had left ADW and like I just didn't know if he would ever come back. Fast forward, I'm sitting there with my blue nails, watching Seth Rollins talk about who's my opponent? Bring him out, don't make me wait, you know, and all this other stuff, and then the fireworks go off and then the music starts at It's Cody, and I'm in deep shock. I'm in deep shock that Cody Roads really came back here. And not only did he come back, he had a heck of a match with Seth, which fed into a rivalry they had over the course of that year, three matches against each other, one of which in Hell and the Cell, all the things, and just that moment, I just sat there in shock and I couldn't believe it. Even as he was walking down the ramp. I didn't believe it until the ring announcer announced his name and said the American Nightmare, Cody Roads. I didn't believe it. Mind you, this man is halfway to the ring, and I'm still just looking like is this even real? Like am I dreaming this? Like is this a fever dream? Am I high? Like what's going on? But no, Cody was really there, and it was just really nuts. So this is a This is like my number three. And I'm so happy that he actually did return because of course he was able to go on his journey to prove that he could be a top guy, and he is a top guy, so it was It was wonderful and I hold this moment very dear. But that WrestleMania in Texas was essentially the catalyst of my motivation to get to Mania as a media person, which I did, and I did wind up, you know, becoming a person who could interview ww stars, not backstage but other places, you know, the media junkets and everything, and that essentially was that and also working with the place I was working at was a part of my motivation to get there because I knew I could do it because I worked really hard and I knew I could, so Yeah, and then of course that WrestleMania also had Bianca fighting Becky Lunch and coming out there with the Texas Southern Marching Band and everything. There were so many moments at that Mania that I really wanted to be there for, but you know, God saw another way, and his way is better than mine. So yeah, Cody coming back was special and I loved it.
Speaker 4: When Cody came out, I didn't know that song was really was unfamiliar to me. Kingdom, I didn't know. I didn't know who was coming out because I wasn't familiar with the Kingdom song. And I saw Cody Rose and I'm like wow, but like like like you, I was, because like don't you have your old don't don't whatever don't you have. But yeah, when I watched it last year, when I watched it back, I forgot that even happened. I keep forgetting what's going I keep forgetting there was a surprise, and then hearing Kingdom helps me realize, oh, it's kind of now. But but yeah, and then you talk about Beionca's entrance that was on my WrestleMania moments.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I made you narrow it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's hey, I'm just I'm happy you mentioned it. So yeah, that I know this is your moment, you can have it. That everything about that moment with the Texas Southern University, I'm I'm a sucker for drum lines. I'm a sucker for a good marching van. Oh so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it was incredible. So yeah, Cody coming back in this way at this Mania, just with the pomp and circumstance and the grandeur, it was just so cool. So I feel like and then I also like this was a perfect introduction to what to really what the motivation of the American Nightmare is all about. Because you saw him make his entrance, you saw him do the whall, and then you saw him you know, interact with the children and actually give you know, his belt to one of the kids in the front row, and they were sitting there in shock, like you know. It was just a wonderful moment and a wonderful introduction to this version of Cody that a lot of people who are who are probably just WWE fans, you know, you know, had never seen before. So it was just really cool. So it was wonderful. I love this moment, and I love the match afterward. Him and Seth did a heck of a job. It's a wonderful match for sure. I think I ranked this match in one of my articles that I released last year about the greatest matches in my opinion of WrestleMania history, because it was so good and because of the moment of it all, so it was great. I loved it. So my number two it is a match that I feel like doesn't get enough credit at all. This happened last year as well, was Tiffany Stratton versus Charlotte Flair for the Women's Championship. Of course, Tiffany had a banner beginner year as AWW champion, and this was sort of a dream match for women's wrestling fans who saw the similarities that Tiffany had to Charlotte and wanted to see this match happen. Now, of course, there was a lot of drama, with a lot of things that were said in promos about Charlotte's personal life and so many other things. But when it came down to the match itself and also to the grandeur because Tiffany Stratton came out like a Barbie doll and then Charlotte came out with her corset and everything. It was just fantastic. Then on top of that, you had the monte played before and the song that they used was Lady Gotga's Perfect Celebrity. It was so amazing and it just fit the both of them to a tea. And this match was a perfect mixture of brawling and hate for each other as rivals and also technical work as well, And I feel like it doesn't get enough credit for how good it was. So this was a great moment to have witnessed in women's wrestling history. Also on a personal level, I wanted to see Charlotte Flair win because my friend who I have mentioned on this show before, who has been on the show before or had been, was Nicky Bougie, who was a wrestling journalist. Charlotte Flair was her favorite women's wrestler, favorite horsewoman, and she had passed earlier that year, and I wanted Charlotte to win in her honor so bad, and it wound up not going that way. Tiffany wound up winning, which was probably the better choice at the time, but emotion I wanted Charlotte to win so bad for my girl, Nikki. But it's okay because at least I know that this match was still really good in the midst of it all. So yeah, this is one of my moments. It was really great.
Speaker 4: Thank you, she's here right now? Yeah, I know she is.
Speaker 3: Yes, Nikki Boogie always we mentioned we speak your name forever girl. Oh yeah, she she was a She was thunder and enlightening in the wrestling community. I swear you you would have loved her for sure. So yeah, this match was incredible. I'm glad I got to witness it, and yeah, I just I just feel like it deserves more credit, and I feel like maybe it'll give more credit as years go by. But yeah, this match was really good to me.
Speaker 4: Why do I feel like trist Shattis was a part of this match.
Speaker 3: Uh no, Well, Tiffany actually fought tristrat Is at Evolution, so that was the same year, but that was a few months later. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, yeah, and that match was great too. But either way, like just a lot of blonde power in the midst of all of these runs, but yeah, it was great. I also want to say the Hardy Boys coming back. I think I meant to take this off, but I think I left it on here simply because I'm biased and they're my brothers. When they came back at the WrestleMania in Florida, I wanted to die and I was screaming my head off because this was it was kind of the worst kept secret because people, the rumor mill was going off about them and everything. But I just didn't I try to wait and see what happens first, because rumors can be just that rumors. But when they came out and the New Day essentially said who could this thirteen possibly be? And then and then the Hardy Boys music hit, I did. I could not stop screaming. This is also where my boyfriend's mother put to put together that me and the Hardy Boys have the same last name. So because she could not understand why I was screaming, Oh my god, my brothers, and she was just like what and I was just like and she was like, oh, yeah, your last name is Hardy and I'm like yeah. So everybody was popping. I was screaming, I could not breathe. It was just a lot. But this moment, I would call this another honorable mention for sure, because it was just very special for me. I just could not stop screaming. A lot had already happened in that mania anyway, but it was just very special to see them come out and participate in WrestleMania in a ladder match for the tag ting titles and they won, so it was great. This is actually this is actually on some favorite Wrestlematia moments.
Speaker 4: So I am so happy this is your moment and you were talking about it because this is one of my favorite moments of all time. I didn't know that they were returning, so when they return and the crap, I'm a sucker for a loud pop, for a good loud pop, and that was a good loud pop. And then the New Day acting like three fools that I love and miss so much, Like during the song and then Jeff party like your brother, narrow like during his day and just walking down that ramp. Oh my gosh, like h I mean, and yeah, yeah, I think this was my first time actually seeing the Hardy Boys. I've heard of them, I've heard their name, the Hardy Boys, but actually seeing them, I think that's this was my introduction to the Hardy Boys and actually and seeing and getting to know them and seeing them. So I became a fan of them that night. I know I sound very.
Speaker 3: Slow, but but I have no I've heard, I've heard, I've.
Speaker 4: Heard of the Hardy Boys. So am I really that?
Speaker 3: No? I know, I know if they're not Jeff is my favorite or ever, I feel like honestly, Jeff is basically just the collective favorite out of all of them. But I just love them both simply because they're just both of them, you know, Like, I just love them both and they're just my brothers. And hopefully one day I'll get to meet them because it would be awesome. So yeah, read the Hollywood. I've been trying. I've been trying for so long, But it'll happen even if I just even if I just meet them, it's fine.
Speaker 4: So what we called episode will be called family.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, the family exactly, the hearty compound. I don't know, yes, girl man, Yeah, but ultimately I think my number one, I'm not the one of my friends. My number one is always to be kovie Mania. Forever and always It's Kofe Mania. That's it. I don't think this this needs any narrative.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've told the story on this show before about how this made me feel and how this moment had me sobbing the way that Xavier was sobbing. That's essentially how I was sobbing in my boyfriend's latine. This happened. This is a moment where y'all know how Drew McIntyre likes to say, I prayed for this and it happened. No, I literally got on my knees and asked God for this to happen, and it did. So Yeah, this, Yeah, tofee Mania is important and it always will be important, regardless of how the championship reign ended. It happened just overshadows any negativity. It overshadows any doubt, the representation of it, the love of it, you know, the new day being the best positive, the most positive versions of themselves pushing Kofee to this moment, the fans pushing Kofee to this moment, the signs and everything. Honestly, this WrestleMania that year could have ended right here and I would have been satisfied. I would have been happier. But of course the women had the main event and that was great. But you know, but yeah, this the paper you could have ended right here and I would have been happy because I was just so thrilled.
Speaker 4: And then his children came into the ring.
Speaker 3: Yep, and they had their shirts on. I have that shirt and I also have the Koffee Mania shirt that was in the WrestleMania logo that you're on. Yeah, like I bawled out. I lost my mind. I had New Day shirts anyway, But when Kobe had his own T shirt, actually I bought the blue shirt that had his big face on the front and had eleven hashtag eleven years on the sleeve. Like I bawled out. When it came to Kobe made I played no games, no games at all. This was a cannon event in my wrestling fandom.
Speaker 4: I remember when I first saw Kobe Kingston during the s sost Era and doing trouble in Paradise back in the day, back in this this is day, like in twenty eleven, late twenty ten, Ah, when I first started watching wrestling, and the Boom Boo Monday nights were exception vibe back in the day.
Speaker 3: They were. It may not have been perfect, but it was a vibe.
Speaker 4: I missed it during before a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I said, it may not have been perfect and stuff because it was a different regime, but it was still a vibe because you you picked out your favorite people who you loved, and Kofi was definitely one of my favorites, even from the SOS era. So watching him fight and then win all the titles that he did win because him and Cmpunk were even tag team champions at one point, you know, watching him win all the titles that he did win and then get to this point right here when nobody ever thought he would. You can't beat it, You really can't. So this is my number one WrestleMania moment right here. I feel like Bianca and Mercedes probably would have been my number one, but you made that your honorable mention, so I just let you have that one. But they to me, the both of those moments right there just are equally as important. So yeah, this is the end of our top five WrestleMania moments. You know, I hope you guys enjoyed listening to us basking the joy of our favorite moments, or at least some of them anyway, because there's so many.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for sharing. I really, like, I really enjoy hearing your side and your experiences with your favorite WrestleMania moments. It was a joy that listened to.
Speaker 3: And I'm happy that some of yours or some of mine, And yeah, I loved hearing some of yours too, Like this is just a great, a great bonding moment. WrestleMania just builds bonds, you know, So I'm just happy that we were able to share that with one another. So not that we've bast in the joy of everything, It's time to get down to brass tacks. We have to give our predictions for this year's Raia, which is of course taking place in Las Vegas again at the Allegiance Stadium, home of the Las Vegas Raiders, my and my boyfriend's football team. Yeah, we love the Las Vegas Raiders. For better or for worse, we love them, And yeah, it was an honor to be there last year and to actually see their Super Bowl trophies and everything. Like, I always get a kick out of going into larger stadiums like that where NFL teams and other teams you know, get to play, and also NBA teams and stuff. So I love being in places like that. It's it never gets old to me. So and then to have wrestling events in them, it's just like, yeah, like I loved it because I love being in the Sofi Stadium for Mania and thirty nine, so stuff like that. You know, as a sports girl, you know, it just never leaves me the importance of it. So, WrestleMania will be happening in Vegas this weekend. The first matches or I don't know if the first hour really, the first matches will be on ESPN two and ESPN respectively for Night one and Night two, and then of course the rest of it will be on the ESPN app. So yeah, Bianka, so.
Speaker 4: About that, So Russell On Saturday, WrestleMania thirty one, the first hour will be on I'm blind, I'm bline, I'm blind, I'm on okay, yeah, the first time I will be on ESPN two. The first two matches will be on the first the first time I will be on ESPN two, and then on Sunday, the first hour will be.
Speaker 3: On ESPN Yes, and then of course after that that will transition over to the ESPN app so yeah. And then of course internationally it will come on for uh all of our international fans on Netflix. So yeah, we are gotta we gotta give our predictions for night one and night two. Thank you for sticking with us. Now, before we give our predictions, we do have to hold space for the fact that this WrestleMania will be hosted by the one and only John Sina. It's so interesting. We were talking about WrestleMania twenty seven and how The Rock was hosting it, and now you fast forward and now you've got John Ceno, who's officially retired now but has not left the world of wrestling and has not left us behind completely and he's hosting Mania this year. So yeah, cool stuff. It will be good to see him mix it up with us. I don't know how our reacts when they hear the song.
Speaker 4: I might.
Speaker 3: I might pass out me too, so I might cry.
Speaker 4: The tears might be heavy.
Speaker 3: So oh god, oh, oh oh god, oh god.
Speaker 4: It's been too long and weird, and.
Speaker 3: Four months without John Cena it's just too much. It's too much. But we get to have him for two nights this weekend, and WrestleMania is the perfect place for it. So yeah, this is gonna be cool. It will be nice to have him back, even for just a little while.
Speaker 4: Well, and how is it going to dress.
Speaker 3: We don't know. That's a surprise. We gotta wait and see, but yeah, I'm pumped. It's gonna be cool. So we're gonna start with the women of Night one of WrestleMania. We're gonna give our predictions, and we're gonna start with a Jane Lee. I did this for you, Bianca, because I know you want to get it to this one. We're gonna give our predictions for aj Lee versus Becky Lynch for the Women's Intercontinental Championship. Becky Lynch, of course, has main evented WrestleMania, of course, being a part of the first women's main event. She as she said in that promo that she had with aj Lee, said that WrestleMania is her home. But at the same time she's overriding the fact or completely ignoring the fact that she doesn't have that moment without aj Lee breaking down those barriers and having the matches that she did have and advocating for the women to have better. So you have a legend in aj going up against a person who is the representative of everything that she fought for in terms of the future of women's wrestling. So I'm pumped about this match. So Bianka, give your prediction. Who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 4: It's about I've been thinking long and hard about this, and I haven't always been thinking. I always feel like Paige will return to help AJ win because Paige, because she has been talking about wanting to pay, wanting to fight, wanting to be in the match with Page, and she posted on her story and a J posted a video about Page. He's been talking about it, and Caitlin too, So one of them might come back to help Page to help AJ retain.
Speaker 3: That's my that's my Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, I really do think that that that's that will happen. I don't know, Oh yeah, because the hype is the hype around it and Page hyping it up to not just the WrestleMania for WrestleMania, but like her return, a return to WWE. Videos in practicing in wrestling rings. So yeah, I really do think Paige will return.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, that's a pretty valid prediction. Of course, we don't know if we don't know exactly what could happen, because WrestleMania is or can be, full of surprises. I know Becky has been known to not be above cheating, so I of course she tried to cheat and to even try to retain the Women's Intercontinental title elimination chamber, so you never know exactly what could happen with that. It would be cool if the Chickbusters got back together and you know, decided to sort of keep and keep things even with Becky lynchin Adre. But I think my prediction is that aj Lee will retain simply because this is her first Mania back in so long, and also because on a very personal level, from a fan perspective, I'm not entirely interested in seeing Becky hold the icy title anymore. I personally would like it better if aj were able, of course, her schedule permitting, I would have liked it better if aj had more time to fight with other competitors besides her, because I feel like Becky has done just about everything she could possibly do with that mid card title, and I do appreciate the fact that her big name being attached to this brand new title is good for it and the health of it. But I kind of want to see aj Lee fight against or feud against someone else after wrestle Mania for that title, like maybe Raquel Rodriguez or maybe Roxanne Perez now that she's come back, Like that's something else that I would like to see. I want to see her fight more people, more women, and then, of course, you know, you never know, after Mania, there could be more call ups from NXT. I want to see aj actually have a run with the title that's a little bit longer than that, and actually see her fight newer opponents who who have probably dreamed of facing off against aj their entire careers. I want to see. And then on top of that, like I don't know, I just want aj to win. So I'm predicting aj Lee will retain because I still feel like there are uncharted waters with her holding the title.
Speaker 4: Me too, and I'm not in no Becky I've met I've met both of them there. They were both so kind and so we have never forgot. But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Forever SOEs love you, Becker but a j Yeah, all right, And next on the docket to predict, we have the four Well it's not a it's we have the tag team the Women's Tag Team Championship fatal four way match between Charlexa bay Lyra, The Irresistible Forces, Naya Jackson, Lash Legend, who are the current women's Tag team champions, and the Beli Twins permitting Nikki is okay from having her ankle rolled in that one match. I'm excited for this because I'm always happy to see the women's tag team titles defended, and all of these women collectively have made the women's tag team titles seeing more and more exciting to watch over the past couple of months. And I actually would have loved it if this were a ladder match, But honestly, it's okay that isn't I feel like the ladder match that is happening for the men's Intercontinental title could have gone to this, But then again, that's just me being crazy. I've loved seeing Lash and Nile hold the titles for now, but I think I'm gonna predict that the Bella's All Health the Bellas are going to win the tag titles. I think the Bellas. It's the Bella's time, honestly, and if you really, you know, get down to the brass tags of it when it comes to just the history of women's wrestling as a whole in terms of modern in the past ten to fifteen years, they really were like the tag team that we've been the most familiar with who never had a chance at those titles because those ti did not exist during their initial runs. So I am definitely a fan of them winning. So I'm predicting that the Bella Twins will win the women's tag team titles, and I'm also predicting that Bailey might crash out on Myra because of it. So that's my prediction. Beyoncle, what's yours?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just think that there was just stible forces will retained and that and the Bella Twins winning too. Oh yeah. I just there's something about that years of stiple forces. I just can't get my mind away from the like, they haven't the champions for a while, right, so losing it now would be would not be right? Was last legend? No no, no, I would not be right. For my soul, it might that would not be right. But if it in the event that it does happen, I think, yeah, I'm with you. I think the Billetsuins will win. We've had the I I love Charlotte and Alexa, and I love Bailey and Lyra. Give someone a chance all allow the Forces to retain a little bit longer because they actually they actually look good with them, and they actually make good champions, and their storylines are funny and hilarious and they look good and I can I feel a crash out coming between if not with uh Alex, Alexa and Charlotte, then definitely with Bailey and Lyra. Bailey has already started the crash outs in the past, but yeah, but.
Speaker 3: They but.
Speaker 4: They it's stopped, so I think it will. I think that will come out again. Yeah, I think the last here's this BEFORECE has retained.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's valid because they have. They really have not been champions for that long. So I definitely get your point there. So I get your point. I definitely get your point. And it would be great for them if they did retain, especially with just being Lashes first wrestling, it would be really cool. But yeah, I think this is just where we agree to disagree. But of course, you know, it's a wait and see type of thing. So but either way, I'm very excited, and I do love Chart and Alexa Bliss together. I never get tired of seeing them together. I almost never don't want them to break up at this point, but you know, you just never know. But my pick is the belichuins to winded things.
Speaker 4: So imagine Rick Fleck comes out.
Speaker 3: Man should stay out of women's business. That's true to take on that. Yeah, And speaking of men staying out of women's business, somebody who doesn't seem to want to ever truly follow that rule a good portion of the time. We're here to give our predictions on Live Morgan versus Stephanie of a Care for the Women's World Championship. This is a match that the fandom is arguing should actually man event night one, just because of the pure intensity of hatred that has come from these women. You also have Lived doubling down on her privilege and also on the fact that she has the judgment day as bad. You have Stephanie Vikerra who is just not afraid to get in her face and beat her up and even break her face. Y'all saw what she did with Live backstage in their clubhouse and how she broke the TV with her like these women have just been bringing it throughout this entire feud, and also shout out to Live in that music video. It's so funny because when I first saw the flashes of that video, I thought for sure it was going to be like a feature with the Raider Ats, who are the dance team of the Las Vegas Raiders. But then it wasn't and it turned out to be a music video and it was cute. But I'm gonna need for I'm predicting that Stephanie Vikare will retain simply because of the fact that this is her first WrestleMania Number two. It was just last year where she was the NXT Women's Champion and she was a part of the announcement of the acquisition of Triple A by WWE, and for her to be a part of it is absolutely awesome. I just feel like there's here again, something more to her being champion that I feel like is I'm just not ready. Actually, on a personal level, I'm just not ready to see her lose because I'm all for Stephanie's supremacy. I'm biased, I'm very biased, but you know, I'm predicting that Stephanie Vakobi retained simply because I feel like Live Morgan has too much dip on her chip and she feels like all of the outside things are going to intimidate Stephanie and it's not gonna be enough. So that's my prediction, Stephanie vakerb will retain beyond the I agree.
Speaker 4: And that music video that Live Morgan put out, Oh my god. I don't think I was familiar with her game. She wow, she gave Kasha, she gave our realness, she gave Britney. Oh my guys, she can dance. She wow. I am surprised when I saw that. I didn't I didn't know what it was. And then you told me to watch it. I was like, okay, and then what I I watched? It's fun wow wow like and she incorporated like like she can, she can, she can really hold a tune, she can really dance. I'm I'm I'm impressed. Wow, And this is all part of the storyline. That's amazing. That is whoever is the choreographer, whoever, whoever is the director and cinematographer for that music video deserves a raise because that is that that's amazing, Like Live Morgan gave main characters realness. She Wow, she gave popstar a she wow. If she ever, I don't know if she does music has any more songs, but if she ever decides to do this, like put out more music, like oh my god, the world is her, the world is her o' easter as they say, it was really good. Wow, it was I I I actually enjoyed it. It was so Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing that I found the most interesting about the song was the fact that it was elements of her theme song Like if you I guess because I'm a music nerd, It's just like when I listened to it a second time, it really sounded like it really was like an amplified version of her theme songs. So that's something that I did appreciate about it. And then, of course, with all the interviews that she has been doing, and then with her all so being on the cover of Paper magazine to coincide with Dominic Mysterios cover as well, I just feel like there's a level of crossover appill that of course she does have. But at the same time, I feel like all of this is sort of feeding into the notion and she feels like she's bigger than life, and I feel like she's going to be humbled real quick in that ring. So Stephanie ve Kerr is my pick to retain the championship. And that's just how I feel about the situation because Live has just been having too much dip on her chip. But eventually, when you put too much dip on your chip, the chip is gonna break. So yeah, it's gonna break Stephanie supremacy.
Speaker 4: Yes. Oh, and then and then Stephanie brings back her entrance song The only matters because what is that?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know, but we're gonna move into the Men of Night one, and of course this match is gonna start off kick off the hour that's going to be on ESPN two. This is a six man tag team match with the tag team champions, the Vision Logan Paul and Austin Theory and the debuting I Show Speed going up against Jimmy and Jay, the USOS and l A Night. Yeah, Bianca, who's your picks?
Speaker 4: So Jay in La simple? Do I even have? We don't need to need to do we have?
Speaker 3: Do we have to discuss this?
Speaker 4: We don't need to discuss I mean we technically do have to discuss it.
Speaker 3: It's a part of the card, so I know you might not necessarily want to. Nobody's really fully looking forward to it because they have their feelings that I understand they're all valid, but because this is a professional podcast, we do have to give our opinion.
Speaker 4: Okay, So LA Knights and the Ussos dominate, destroy and nihilate and do their thing, do what they're do their job, and don't give me mad because because they will win.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you know who you sound like right now? You sound like RuPaul from and she was like, look team usso's good luck and don't f it up.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 3: I feel like. I'm gonna give two predictions. I'm gonna actually, uh predict that the Ussos in l A. Knight are going to win, But I also I'm also going to predict that I Show Speed is going to surprise the crap out of us with his wrestling ability because he's very athletic as a whole. So I'm ready for him to wow us. And I hope you just doesn't get beat down the way he did at the Royal rumblelast year because that was crazy.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm ready for whatever the atual speed is to give Logan Paul a black eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he has been putting him through a lot, so I agree.
Speaker 4: Because he deserves it. But yeah, my vote is for the in l A nine two win. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I am excited about I show speed too, So it's I think it's gonna be fine. It's it's gonna be fine for for honestly what it is. I was very surprised to find out that the tag team titles weren't going to be defended on here, but this is you know, this kind of feeds into like the glamour of the box office appeal of WrestleMania, So I'm okay with it.
Speaker 4: So here we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, of course we have the unsanctioned match between Jacob Fatu, who is victorious at last year's WrestleMania winning the United States Championship, versus Drew Back entire the certified crash out of the WWA. I'm predicting that Jacob Fatu is gonna win because with this being an unsanctioned match and with there being really no rules here, I feel like Jacob fa Tu is gonna unleash a level of savagery that we haven't seen from him, and it's just gonna be crazy, considering Drew keeps trying to make fun of him being you know, a savage and also being a former, you know, convicted person. I think Jacob is gonna be like, oh you think I'm crazy bet and then destore him. So I'm predicted Jacob Fatu is gonna win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too. A lot of mass will happen and a lot of chaos will ensue, and I'm very see what Jacobi has to do. I need to see the wiggles. I need that I need and you flips. I need the whole bit. I need the world to win and no one to end. Well, why do I feel like Solo will interfere with his.
Speaker 3: And his gloves?
Speaker 4: I think so. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: You never know, he just might because you know he as it stands now, Solo does not have a match. But then he did have that interaction with Jacob last Friday, so you might be hitting on something right there. I don't know, but yeah, there's that part too, So it's a lot of layers to that. But you know, yeah, you can never bet against Jacob, No, Yeah, I think, yeah, I think it's Jacob's time. Yah did I mean ya? Now, this match was very surprising in execution when they announced it because it was rumored that maybe Brin Breaker would be making his return, but he has yet to be seen. So when I saw Gunter attack Seth Rollins, I got scared and got PTSD. I thought Seth was gonna tell us that he was getting ready to retire, and I was gonna start crying and throwing up because I'm tired of these retirements. But Seth is back and cleared to compete, So now he has this WrestleMania match against Gunter. Gunter essentially said he just wants to beat him because of their past history with the World Heavyweight Championship. You know, they got in each other's face. Seth Rollins unlocked a level of anger and passion, and we haven't seen from him since that one time he was fighting against Triple H at WrestleMania. It's the King player. So I'm hyped for this match, even though it was unexpected. I'm predicting Seth to win. Yeah, yeah, I beat that fish, even though he did win last year in one of the craziest moments of life period. But I don't know Bert, I'm predicting Seth. It's gonna weird with no help from Paul Hammon. I feel like, if anything, Paul Hayman will try to like screw him over.
Speaker 4: Right, oh god, because he didn't you would give him a low blow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's gonna be a mess if that's the case. I feel like, if anything, if Seth does lose, it will be due to shenanigans from Paul Hammon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he broke up the Yeah what if.
Speaker 3: Or what if Braun hasn't been back in all this time because they have him been hiding for this, so you never know, Like it's crazy, it would be crazy if. I feel like, if Seth does not win, it will be due to shenanigans. But yeah, and then Gucher will win or yeah, oh my god, and then Gucher will take credit for it because he's like, yeah, I defeated him, but now you had help, and yeah, I think craziness could ensue with this one because he has unfinished business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you tapped out like a little beat, like.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it. As long as but as long as he can say whatever he wants to, as long as he doesn't retire, Seth. It's just all I care about. I'm tired of the retirements. Please if another person retires, I'm just going to go to the hospital and just go. I'm gonna have a psychotic break because I can't deal with it. I'm sire. I'm tire.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And finally, the most polarizing match of the Wrestlvannia card for the Undisputed w W Championship, we have Cody Roads versus Randy Orton, the Battle of the Generational Wrestlers for the Undisputed w W Championship. This is main eventing Night one, but it has the added caveat that if Cody Roads wins this match, then Pat McAfee, who it could be argued does not have any place in this match whatsoever, will leave professional wrestling for good. But of course, if Randy does win, he'll win his fifteenth world title, which people do want for him. But I don't want it like this. I don't want it like this. I don't want it like this. I wish Pat McAfee would have just been left out of it. I know today Cody Rose went and got his championship back and tore up the set of the Pat McAfee show. That yeah, he did that early today and that was that was interesting and very funny. But my thing is, I feel like Pat really has no place in this match. There was enough story and enough history that could have fed into this match happening to begin with without the added piece of Pat McAfee. Yeah, I'm predicting Cody Roads is going to retain because I'm manifesting of like him retaining it because watching Cody Roads lose at Russell Maynia two years in a row is something I do not want in my life. And I just need Cody Roads to just do the right thing and kick Randy's butt and kick Pat McAfee's but so that we can go on and move on to things, to the things that we actually love and actually care about. Go Bianca.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, okay, because initially I did not mind Pat McAfee coming out and feeding up Cody Roads.
Speaker 3: Why I know, because I like coach.
Speaker 4: I really truly like Patrick McAfee from Indianapolis or from Pittsburgh and sloy yeah by way of well not fault, not fault, yeah anyway, but I generally do like him and like I am because like I want Randy to win his fifteenth title, and I love I've been a Randy fans in twenty eleven, but he has a special place in my heart for that, and I really want him to finish his story. But then seeing how people see people's reactions with Pat McAfee definitely made me change my perspective because like, yeah, it's it wasn't necessary for it to be involved, and because I wanted it to be just those those two I was looking for it for I was looking for that, but this was before I realized that he's actually in the match, So that like kind of like I don't want to say bored me or turned me off, but I didn't turn me off, but like it was just I do wish that it didn't happen like that. There's too many celebrities in our war right now. But I generally do like Pat McCree. I think he's hilarious. I love his commentary. I his re announcing of dream Ac and Tire and Finn Malor are our My brain would shout out to sub Yeah, I don't know, I just yeah, see see.
Speaker 3: My thing is I would generally like Pam mag To when he was I like Pat McAfee when he was being a fan and he was just genuinely just happy to be there. But him as the character that Randy was talking to on the phone that was advising him was not something that I was prepared for. And it just fell flat to me because over the course of the last couple of weeks, it was Randy sort of alluding by saying, oh, wrestling has more than one royal family, and that he could have been and that he could have been talking to somebody else, you know, who could have been a part of a wrestling royal family. But for it to be Pat just kind of caught me off. Guarden, I just don't like a heel Pat McAfee. Like, mind you, he's been playing to heal the role of a heel perfectly, but I just don't like him as a heel because I would prefer him as a happy face guy like in all the above. And then also with him saying all the things that he said Friday about calling wrestling fans needy because you know, they were calling for lower ticket price and talking about how Cody has been leading WWE down the wrong path and how it's not what he used to be. In all these things like those things were just very off putting and I didn't like it because ww IS has been relatively successful since Cody Roads has been you know, QB one, So all of that was just really annoying for me. So honestly, I feel like Pat really could have just they really could have just left him out of this whole thing. Honestly, I have no problems with Pat being a fan of a product and everything else like that and being a babyface, but him as a heel was just really.
Speaker 4: Like, what the heck?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: But yeah, where I almost.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna need for I just want Cody to retain the title.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh now.
Speaker 3: We shall see, Yep, we shall see. We definitely shall see. So yeah, that's all of the Night one predictions. Night one is shaping up to be pretty awesome. I'm really excited about it. And then we have Night Too, which has a lot at stake as well. So we're moving on tonight too with our one women's match that's on here, which is interesting. I will say, there's more women's matches on Saturday than there are on Sunday. It's interesting that we were talking about Tiffany Stratton earlier being the Women's Champion last year offer her to not be on the card this year, and then you also have the added weirdness of Julia and the Women's United States Championship not being on the car too. It's just very there are I feel like there are just other and then you also have EO and Osca and their supposed few that had gotten started and now that's not being a part of the Mania card either. Now mind you, I know they're gonna have the SmackDown before Wrestlemate, and you do have to have people there for that, but at the same time, it just feels very awkward to not have more than one women's match on both nights. But we move Jay Cargill versus Real Ripley. This is a match I'm very excited about because these are two of the biggest women's stars in ww battling against each other with pride ego and all of the looks and all of the the everything for the w W Women's Championship. It's interesting because last year we saw Jade ballot out with Naomi and now here we are, and then you had Riha having a stellar triple threat match with Bianca and EO last year It's very interesting all the things that can happen within a year. But my prediction is that real Ripley is going to win. As much as I love Jay Cargill as a black woman, and I want to see her succeed and do all the great things despite all of the haters. No matter what the haters say, I love Jay Cark, You'll love her down Rear Ripley is who I believe is going to win and become the new Women's World Women's Champion.
Speaker 4: I think, and I've been thinking, and I've been thinking about this for days now. I really think Nay and We will return to be a distraction for if Jade wins, she will come back and say, well this is mine, I'm coming for that title or yeah, I don't know. I love them both and this is this is this is this is a really hard match to predict who will win because I love them both. Yeah, I want oh, I want Jay to win, but I think something will or someone will come and distract I don't know or oh, but she has her but she has be Fab and mit Chen. I forgot about them. M I don't know talk to tell right now, but I do think a woman will win this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, a woman will win. Yes, that's a funny prediction to make. Yes, a woman is gonna win. But you know, I don't know how ready Naomi is because on YouTube there was this in the midst of all the press that every wrestler or just about every wrestler is doing for WrestleMania, the USOS did a hot Ones video where Jay may have let it slip that Naomi had the baby with Jimmy, So congrats to them for that. So I don't think I'm not entirely sure we'll see an appearance from Naomi just yet, because it takes time to recover from that level of thing. I guess it just depends, But I don't I'm I'm just predicting that Rhea is gonna win, honestly, because Yeah, it just feels like that's just what's gonna happen for me. And I would love it if Jade retained, that would be really cool. But I just feel like, you just can't deny Rhea, right, Yeah, you just can't deny Ria at this point. So and and even and then yeah, she does have EO who could come out and help even thinks up with the batties with Meetchen and be Fab but I she could, but you just never know.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, I just think it's real. Yeah, or in or in in this or in your case a woman exactly.
Speaker 3: All the women win. So moving on to the men of Night two, we have a six pack ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship. Penta will be defending his Icy title against j D McDonough the Judgment Day in his first WrestleMania, Dragon Lee Javon Evans in his first WrestleMania the legendary Hall of Famer Rami Stereo and Russerve. This is hard to predict, but I'm just gonna say it. If Javon Evans doesn't win, I'll be said. So my addiction it's Javon Evans, But if he doesn't win, I'll be sad. I agree, if it doesn't win, the Nicel Penson wins, Yeah, at the very least. If Penca does retain, then I won't be mad about that at all. But Javon is just my heavy favorite to win, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Without the hype and more around him. Yeah, I think yeah. Now, so JD looks like Roman Reigns here, He's like big Job Roman reigns. Oh my god, he actually looks good. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Let's agree to disagree. I will say this, though, I am happy that Ray Mysterio is back in ring shape. I feel like he's gonna do some crazy stunts. I feel like the one guarantee we have in this entire match is that we are gonna see some crazy stunts take place.
Speaker 4: Leaping off the ladders, jumping, jumping off the ropes, and tables are gonna be broken.
Speaker 3: Like I'm excited.
Speaker 4: D D t's.
Speaker 3: It's it's gonna be sick with all of these men in here. Yeah, it's gonna be sick. But I'm definitely predicting that Javon Evans is gonna win.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just my my odds on favorite.
Speaker 4: O G crusher off the off, the off the ladder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh god, yeah, come on, come on. Yes, mm hmmm. This is another polarizing match for the United States Championship. You have Sammy's ain't going one on one with the innovator of one eight hundred whooped that trick Williams. I'm just gonna say that, I really feel like if by the end, by the end of this weekend, if Trick Williams gets attacked from behind by somebody, and if it's carmel O Hayes, I will support it because I support Carmelo Hayes's rights and wrongs. But if that doesn't happen, I'm predicting that Trick Williams is gonna win the United States Championship because I really, I mean, honestly, I feel like Carmelo Hayes should be in this match and this should be a triple threat, because it just doesn't make sense to me for Carmelo to have lost the way that he did and for him to not be at WrestleMania because he wasn't on the car last year when he could have been, and now he's not on the car, and it just doesn't make sense to me. It's an injustice. Yeah, But if that, if nothing changes between now and Sunday, I'm predicting Trick Williams is gonna win the United States Championship.
Speaker 4: I think so too. And if yeah, and if Sammy Zaine wins, and I've been holding out hope for this for a long time since all that happened, but I think if Sammy Zayin wins, it's because of the help of Kevin Owens. Oh wow, because I thought that he faked his injury last year. You thought, yeah, I thought thought I was part of the whole story. I thought he faked the injury.
Speaker 3: So yeah, other people, Yeah, other people did think he faked it too, So I understand what you're saying now that I'm remembering. Yeah, there were people who did think he was faking because he was supposed to fight Randy, but then it didn't happen because of that injury, and people thought, oh, well, the surprise person was going to be Kevin offered to be Joe injury. But yeah, yeah, oh my god. That would that would create a whole other chapter in this in the book of Sammy's ay and Kevin Owens. That would be interesting. But if that did happen that way, But.
Speaker 4: If Sammy does does lose, he will still be in the ring and then sam Kevin comes out to comfort him that or yeah, because he can't beat him up again.
Speaker 5: No, that was.
Speaker 4: Horrible, So yeah, I think that. Yeah, I think Kevin Kevin Owens returns on Sunday one way or another that day.
Speaker 3: But specifically, you know, who do you who do you have to win the match?
Speaker 4: Did I not choose a winner?
Speaker 3: Oh my I don't think you did.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think I'm with Trick Williams on this one. Yeah, definitely truck Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, chick ones for sure. That wouldn't be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wouldn't necessarily be right, but and then you know, it would be cool be it would solidify his star power a whole lot more. But I would also like to and I will also repeat, if Carmelo wants to attack him from behind like he did it in XTO that time, I support it. So yeah, moving forward, we also have Demon Finn versus Dirty Dominic Mysterio the Judgment Day Civil War. I'm predicting Demon Finn is gonna win. Dominic has no clue. He's out of his death. I'm sorry to say that, but he's out of his death. I'm predicting Demon Fan is gonna win. Agreed, Yeah, agreed, Yeah, we can agree to that. But I'm very pumped to see dmon Fan because it's been a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really has.
Speaker 3: It really has been a while. Yeah, it's been too long.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I had a thought, oh my god, and just yeah, seeing all the moves they have because they can fly, they can I'm excited for I'm excited yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Athletically, the match is going to be fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I'm excited to see Dominic get scared and acting crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's gonna be funny. It's really gonna be funny. And I also would like to just give kudos to w W and their creative team for making this sort of like a continuation from last year, because I do believe it was last year a WrestleMania where Dominic covered Finn to win in condinental title, So this is gonna be interesting, or at least he pushed him out of the way when it could have been Finn winning the match and then Dominic one and then Finn kind of swallowed that. So I think that's a pretty cool continuation of that of that tension along with the other tensions that they have had over the past few months. So I'm pumped about it. It's gonna be cool. But I've got demon Finn for the wig.
Speaker 4: I go have to.
Speaker 3: Nxty Black and Gold Forever.
Speaker 4: I love the girl. I leave the jacket.
Speaker 3: Now, you're probably if you're watching this live, you're probably wondering why there is a giant drink here and this represents me creating a safe space for people watching this show. And also so the type of drink I'm gonna need if a certain person does not win this match. This is Oba Femi versus Pumpkinhead brock Lesner. We are all in agreeance that after the promo that Oba Femy cut Monday, we want him to win. I'm predicting Obami will win and skyrocket his stardom and his overness into overdrive.
Speaker 4: Kick the words out of my mouth. I agree. And he's if he's Nigeria, he's of Nigerian descent, and so am I so a Nigerian winning winning this will means a lot to me. So and he's like he's literally a little brother, even though he looks like he's in his thirty is what?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah that promo key, his his mic work has improved a lot, and it's shot on Monday, and yeah, amazing, ob wins period, Yeah and winds. For the last hour, I've been saying, I will go and repute myself when I say this is. If he doesn't win, it will not be right. Really, I'll be mad. No they can't, no, no, no, no, ober wins period.
Speaker 3: Yep. Now, I have seen some people's theories of them saying that they feel like if Oba does not win, that they feel that they see him and Pumpkinhead having a feud that feeds into Summer Slam h which would be in the beginning of August in Minneapolis, which is also two nights. But honestly, I just don't even want to stretch. I don't want them to even stretch just that far. I the the stars are too aligned for Oba Femi right now to have him lose at the Rumble and not win the Rumble and then also lose at Wrestleman and his first one at that when everybody is the the iron is just too hot. Yeah, it's just too hot. There are just certain things in life that are just simple, and Ova winning is simple. Sometimes all you have to do is keep it simple, stupid, keep it simple. Ova is winning, yes, And if he doesn't win, I will be drinking. We're grown, We're grown, We're all grown. We're grown. Bianca. Right, I'm drinking and I'm turning my phone off. The phone is off.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be like the mad guys who just plumbs this TV screen after a.
Speaker 3: Football game, the phone will just be off. But yeah, we're rooting for over here. And finally we have the main event of Night Too. See I'm Punk versus Roman reigns for the World Heavyweight Championship, or in the case of some little kids at home, I couldn't.
Speaker 6: That's the best day of my life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend is watching high Baby sing Wow exactly. Y'all know I'm a clown. Y'all know I'm a clown. If you haven't learned this about me by now, then will I'm a clown. I'm a clown and I love Dsney. So anytime I can intertwine the things, I'm happy. Plus not to mention tonight like they have lin Manuel Miranda doing one of the cold opens, they have Joe Jonas singing the national Yeah, they got Joe Jonas singing the national anthem on Night Too.
Speaker 4: Disney.
Speaker 3: Kids are eating from this WrestleMania. So hey, z bras, this WrestleMania is brought to you by Dsney. Okay, I love it. Both of my fandoms have deserved to come together this long. Now we could just give Vanessa Hudgins in a match. I'm in there right, Oh my gosh. But but but all right, let's get back to business show. We've had fun. We've had our fun. We've got our fun.
Speaker 4: I love how you. I love how you mentioned.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah Zootopia. Yes to defeat Roman. Okay, I'm predicting that CM Punk needs to retain this He needs to retain because he lost last year at Many and I don't want to see him losing Many again in another main event. I'm sorry, Punk has to retain this title. Otherwise Roman's gonna win the title and we're never going to see it again, and that will defeat the purpose of what that title was creative for. So I'm predicting Sean Punk z bro is gonna win. What do you think, Bianca?
Speaker 4: Well, after along and hard thought and about this match and who is fighting in this match, it was very it has been very hard to choose just one, just one. But you know, oh.
Speaker 8: Well, I lost whatever, I gotta go right, Oh you know, I gotta go in mind here the.
Speaker 4: King of the pipe bomb on the my commentary in the ring. If he doesn't win, oh my god, I can't, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: I see him.
Speaker 4: Punk does not win, I will not lose his government name because I have a spects though. Well, you see him, Punk is winning and with no interferences, no, no, Paul even get out, no no inferences. I can't take another interference. I can't take another low blow. I can't take any of that this year.
Speaker 5: No, just.
Speaker 4: Leave them, just let them. Let's see him Punk. But why do I think there will be an interference?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Isn't John Cena hosting?
Speaker 3: I mean, but he might. I don't see him retaining in this, I don't. I don't see John Cena interfering in this. I don't. I don't simply because the fact that he has no dog in this fight. He's retired, why would he need to.
Speaker 4: John Stewart.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but this, this is not that regime though, so I don't think that's gonna. I don't think John Cena is I don't think there really. If there's going to be any interference from anybody, I feel like I see it being the USOS or maybe even any other any other person from any from from Roman's family maybe, But then I don't even see that. Considering seeing Punk apologized, two Romans face Monday so I don't even see that. I I don't know. I just feel like this really might be just a simple thing, and it really might just be them beating each other until one until somebody just can't get up anymore.
Speaker 4: Maybe again, we shall see, but.
Speaker 3: How Punk wins, Yes, we shall see how Punk wins. But you know that's the main event, and that's night too, and there's really exciting stuff happening. I know there's stuff that people really wish wasn't happening about it. But hopefully the positives will outweigh the negatives and everything will be fine and will be okay. And if all those fails will always happen, yeah, I have not I just know the fact that they're in it. That's all I know. But we have reached the end of our time together. This has been fun. This has been a very special WrestleMania episode. So I hope everyone is having a great We'll have a great weekend and be safe and enjoy WrestleMania in the best ways possible and not be toxic and stuff. I hope everyone who's in Vegas will be safe, stay high drained because it's hot out there, and just have all the best fun and just remember why you love wrestling in the first place. And yeah, we've reached in of our time together. So Bianca, thank you so much for joining me, and just tell everybody where they can find and follow you and what you've got going on.
Speaker 4: Well, I I don't really have much going on, honestly, but if you want to follow, follow me on Twitter and Instagram. My personal is Bionca Addison And if you would like to follow my ring announcing journey, I post I haven't been I haven't posted anything on Instagram for a while, but if you all like to uh follow my and support my ring announcing journey, you can follow my Instagram at Boni Rose Ringside. That's E b O and I R O s E ring Side And yeah, I can support my rennouncing trainy there and nothing really going on, but I'm really happy I'm still a part of this amazing podcast and this was a really fun episode and thank you. Will never suffice.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, you're welcome, and I'm so happy to have you be a part of it. I'm happy that you still want to be a part of the show, and this was a really great episode to do and I'm so happy that we've bonded over our love of WrestleMania and all of the things. This is my first time really sharing a space and talking about WrestleMania because this is actually my first time being at home for a WrestleMania like three years. So I just so this is just really fun to just sit and just talk about it from comfort and not just from work. So it's really fine and I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: So it's my first WrestleMania, it's been at home for the past.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully you know, you'll be able to go, like to another one, because bro, they're fun, they're awesome. Sure, I recommend anyone attending a WrestleMania ticket. Prices be damned, make it happen. Life is too short, so know that you can follow me your girl Stephanie Harty on Instagram and Twitter at Queen steph Harty. You can follow this show, The Hardy Wrestling Podcast on Instagram at Hardy Wrestling Podcast and on Twitter at Hardy wrestle Pod. You can also subscribe to the show The Hardy Wrestling Podcast with the logo HWP with in the middle of a diamond shaped ring with Hardy Wrestling Podcast audit. Subscribe to the channel, repost, copy links, share anytime you see something or any clips and stuff, and also just be on the lookout for more things and more announcements. And of course I actually do have something going on this Friday. I have the honor of being on a commentary during WrestleMania weekend for Retinal Pro Wrestling here in Birmingham, Alabama, celebrating their third anniversary with their obligatory three year anniversary show. I will be on commentary with Ezra Miller, and it's gonna be great. We have Championship gold on the line with No Avail defending their brand new Retinal Heavyweight Championship, and we also have Kinsey Page from NWA and various other places participating in intergender action. So it's gonna be really cool and I'm just really proud to be a part of this promotion and I'm really honored to get to work in my hometown during WrestleMania weekend for this. So it's gonna be really cool and I'm happy about it. Support your indies always, and support the indies as having shows during real so Mania weekend to in Vegas, because it takes a lot to put stuff like that together, So please support the stars of the future because you never know who you might see on your TV. You might wind up seeing the stars of the future in your local indie, so support them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, AVAIL is fantastic. Oh they are absolutely fantastic. So yeah, m the non binary icon.
Speaker 4: That's so great it right?
Speaker 3: So, of course this has been the Hardy Wrestling Podcast with your girl, Stephanie Hardy and Bianca Addison. Please enjoy WrestleMania this weekend, y'all. Until next time by a happy Mania Weekends this weekend