Speaker 1: They is a word, so like I don't need to always say they, like it's just a weird It's like this is one of these psychology tactics who are like who is they? Who is they?
Speaker 2: And it's like that sounds like you're saying Jews.
Speaker 3: Does the word they mean Jews when you're talking about Jews.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if I'm not talking about Jews, then they doesn't mean Jews. When I say they want us to believe this or they want us to do that, and you hear Jews, that's your own derangement.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: If I want to say something about Jews, I'll say it. If I want to say something about Israel, I will say it. If I want to just like when I want to say something about black people, I'll say it.
Speaker 5: When I was.
Speaker 1: Saying during BLM, they want us to believe, nobody said do you mean Jews? And so again it's one of these trash tactics to make people fearful to speak. When I say Zionists run the media, I mean Zionists run the media. People that support the political ideology of Israel run the media. Any other things that I can help clarify.
Speaker 2: But are you familiar with this like very long standing trop.
Speaker 1: Who did give me about a trope.
Speaker 6: That's a pretty bold claim by Candice Owns. I mean zionis running the media.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if I believe it. Let's uh, let's get into some clips see if we can confirm or deny her allegation the trope that she's pushing there. Uh.
Speaker 6: Anyways, welcome to Liberty Lockdown. This is that Clint Russell guy. That's right, it's me that guy, Clint Russell. Hi, Nick fuint does I forced my way onto your radar. Sorry about that. Just to clarify a point. You know, Nick Is was responding to something that I don't I don't remember Dave saying. It seemed to me he was taking it as like Dave was telling him he should apologize for things he said in the past.
Speaker 7: A lot of people like Dave Smith in particular, Dave Smith has been going around and I like Dave. I'm not trying to start drama with him again. But I saw Dave Smith did a show with that Clint Russell guy this week, and he said, why does Nick flent Is take back all the horrible things he said, like about Hitler and first of all, I don't think it's that horrible. Actually, I don't know why you're all offended. I thought you're a comedian. I don't think it's that bad. That's number one, Number two, This is why why will I never apologize? Why will I never do that? They're never operating in good faith? Know that, understand that, bank that when you're dealing with Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Josh Hammer, these guys are gangsters. They're crooks, these guys are liars, and they are never operating in good faith. You think the Anti Defamation League and the SPLC, you think these people operate in good faith. You think they're honest. You think they're looking for a sincere apology.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 7: They are looking for submission, They are looking for humiliation.
Speaker 6: I think it was more of like, you might want to move on from some of the shit posting because you're in a position of power now and you have a responsibility, and if you want to create a better world and better country, which I believe you do, that it may be best to leave some of the more aggressive shit posting in your past. I think that was the point he was making. I certainly didn't take it as him saying you should apologize to Ben Shapiro or Mark Levan or any of these people. So that's just my two cents. People can go back and watch it. I haven't gone back and watched it because I was in it, But if you guys want to go back and watch it and tell me what part Nick is actually responding to here, I would love to know if there is a point at which Dave said that Nick should apologize. I don't remember that happening. If it did happen, I stand corrected, but I don't think so, and I don't I just can't envision Dave saying that, because Dave is not the type they would apologize for any of the jokes he's made, so I don't think he's going to begin to these clips. I just want to give a quick kudos to Candice Owans, which, by the way, Dave Smith had Candae Sollans on yesterday. They had a great discussion as usual, and I got a name dropped again.
Speaker 2: Last night.
Speaker 5: I was on my buddy Clint Russell's podcast at Liberty Locked Out.
Speaker 2: Clint Russell, by the way, criminally underrated.
Speaker 5: He's great, So it was meet him and Ian Carroll and we did. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well it was a great show. I think I bowled over everyone. I talked too much on the show. I apologized for it afterward, and I was like, I bet I'm gonna get shit in the comments for this, and I did today, So sorry about that, guys.
Speaker 2: It was late. I'd had a couple of whiskeys. I was ramped in a bet.
Speaker 6: My life is very, very surreal, and I'm pretty sure we're living in the simulation at this point. That's the only assumption I can come to. I have no idea otherwise. While of this is happening, this is simulation theory confirmed, Elon Musk. I am your perfect case study. It's a simulation.
Speaker 2: You were right.
Speaker 6: I just want to point out this is the whole game here, folks. This is the whole reason that our little sphere here is dominating the commentating circle right now. Is like everybody wants to hear people telling their honest to god truth. They're actually more concerned about you being honest than they are about you being right. That's how, that's how just awash in lies. We have been our entire lives, really, but very starkly so. Over the past five years, that people are just like I want someone who tells it like they see it, not even like it is, but just like they see it. Kennis Owns is a perfect example of that. And she sits down with that CNN reporter and she's like, do you understand.
Speaker 2: Why people don't like it when you say they though? Can you understand given the age old trope?
Speaker 6: And Kennis is like, I don't give a shit about a trope. Don't care. If I want to talk about that, I'll talk about that. If I meant that, then I say that. If I didn't say that, I didn't mean that. Moving on, It's like, babam, that's exactly what people want. You can hate Candace. You can say she's got X y z R. It doesn't matter, doesn't matter the audience, the audience, don't lie.
Speaker 2: You're not doing millions of views per show.
Speaker 6: You're not the number one political podcast on the planet Earth because you're not delivering something that the people want.
Speaker 2: She's delivering it.
Speaker 6: And guess what, So is Nick Flentes, So is Tucker Carlson, So is Dave Smith. These are all the people that are telling how they see it, and as a consequence, they are getting enormous audiences. Ian Carroll a perfect example. So you're just not gonna stop this title? Waif you're not gonna stop it, and let me tell you, someone like Ben Shapiro, who's star rose like the phoenix and has now collapsed down to earth, is not gonna save you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 6: For those that don't know, the big pushback over the past couple of days has been Ben Shapiro back hot on the circuit, trying to undermine and replace Tucker Carlson as the leader of the conservative commentating marketplace.
Speaker 2: Not gonna happen, Ben.
Speaker 6: I guess the stop that he makes to make this sales pitch to America CNN where all the Trump supporters are watching, right. I mean, this guy is such a clear crystal case of an operative. I don't know why anyone takes him seriously anymore, and let's be honest, very few people do. I was looking at his viewership recently and I'm like, there's a distinct possibility that my show, this little show, no marketing budget, no nothing, just pure networking and word of mouth and friends in this world that have helped me out, by the way, not via compensation, just because they like what I do. I'm like, there's a non zero chance that Liberty Lockdown will be more influential than Ben Shapiro by next year. Like, it's a distinct possibility. Think about how fucking crazy that is. Ben Shapiro, who was the darling of the YouTube algorithm for the past fifteen years, or at least for about a decade there. The past couple of years he kind of fellen off. But for about a decade it was like you go onto YouTube, I don't care what the fuck you're looking for. It was like Lex Friedman, Ben Shapiro and just boom right in your lap, whether you like it or not. What is Shapiro's actual role? What is his actual job? Because he would have you believe that his job is to commentate on the news, commentate on politics in America, But what is his real job? When do you see his most passionate retorts come out. It's not really against the lefties, it's not against the Wolk College students. He's kind of jovial during most of that. No no, no, no no. Ben Shapiro gets most activated most clearly when you critique literally anything about Israel. His number one passion in life is the defense of the nation of Israel. I'm just telling you how.
Speaker 2: I see it. That's my job, just to tell you how I see it.
Speaker 6: And I think as a consequence of that becoming more and more obvious, especially after the multi year war in Gaza, his audience is being hemorrhaged. So what does he do to reclaim his star on the Walk of Fame. Well, he goes to see an end and he.
Speaker 3: Says this, if somebody glosses Nazis on the air, that person probably should not be associated with a conservative thing tank, and that everyone should have a duty to say that that is a bad thing to do. The real issue here is I think that Tucker Carlson's morphing from I would say, a very edgy right wing political figure on Fox News, but certainly within the mainstream into a conspiracist, a person who ideologically wanders anti Semitism, who ideologically wanders all sorts of anti Americanism on his show, and then errs it for the public to hear with interviews like the ones he did with Nick Flents, which was essentially a massage with Nick flinnays the truth is that most people don't watch politics all that granularly. Even people who are in politics don't spend a lot of time on sort of the fringe edged lord right that Flint has is, and so the sort of mainstreaming, the popularization and normalization of Flentez by Carlson is significantly more important than just Flint as his existence. Obviously, it was a seminal moment. I think when it comes to the right's decision as to whether Tucker himself is a source of truth or whether he is a destructive force inside conservatism, I think the broader problem here is again that you have an enormous number of young people who are engaging with true white supremacist, anti Jew content and are taken in by it, and there do need to be more voices pushing back on that.
Speaker 2: Fren Spiro, we thank you for your voice.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, Thanks so much, Jake Tapper of CNN saying Ben Shapiro, we thank you for your voice.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you do, Jake, I'm sure you do. CNN.
Speaker 6: It's just the rest of America that doesn't really appreciate it anymore. But let's be honest, what he's doing there is gatekeeping. He is trying to topple from the highest of heights when it comes to conservative media, one Tucker Carlson, someone who he used to compete with head to head, who he no longer does. And by the way, it should be pointed out that when Ben Shapiro talks about Nick Fuintes being on the fringes of the political right and basically painting him as some sort of like freak anomaly thing that really isn't that important, but yet it is important enough that apparently Tucker Carlson has to be canceled, Ben, Nick Fuentes is about, I don't know, five to ten times more popular than you right now, maybe more. I mean, if you're going to talk about fringe, what makes it fringe, it's he's more mainstream than you.
Speaker 2: Benny.
Speaker 6: Hate to break it to you, Bud, You're no longer the guy that you once were, at least that you thought you were, And I, for one, celebrate that fact. I think that's a great thing, because I would actually like the right wing in this country to be dedicated to this country, I know, very radical thought, and you are not. So now to just push back briefly on the entire basic criticism that he's making of Tucker Carls, and I kind of did that on the episode a week ago, so I'll keep it very brief, but he's saying that he's an idea launderer. He's a launderer of bad ideas. It's like, if you watch that interview, Carlson makes it very clear the areas of disagreement that he has with Nick Fuentes. He said his piece, he said what he wanted to express, and ultimately it is his platform and he gets to say what he wants. You know, an arena in which you could actually contend with Nick Fuente's dangerous, bad, fringe radical ideas well, that would be your own or literally anywhere on planet Earth. As Nick Fuintes has had an open invite to you, Ben Shapiro for years now, an invite for which you have ran consistently, you fucking coward.
Speaker 2: So how about.
Speaker 6: Instead of canceling Tucker Carlson, we cancel Ben Shapiro, seeing as he has an opportunity to defeat with better ideas the bad, dangerous, radical fringe ideas of one Nick Fontes, and he's not willing. So why should you be the leader of the right wing if you can't even contend with free speech and debate against these very obviously bad ideas.
Speaker 2: Ben Yeah, I'd.
Speaker 6: Say that's a much bigger problem than him not pushing back when Nick said that he idolizes Stalin, which by the way, I have watched the clips that go into detail explaining Nick's perspective on that, and he goes on to say that he thinks that Stalin's an evil guy, but he's it's just like he's an impressive historical figure coming from poverty and being this basically the most powerful man on earth. And Nick obviously has some affinity for strong men. So that's not my cup of tea. As liberty, I despise those types of figures, but I do understand his perspective, and it's not it's kind of how I feel about the Zionus, Like I don't really respect what they've done, but I totally can like go like, wow, that's impressive. It's an impressive amount of evil that's been committed. So I get the point he was making. I just wanted to correct the record on that because I did bring that up last week and I hadn't done the deep dive to watch the ten minute, you know, exposition as to why he felt that way, and in case you're still not convinced that Ben Shapiro's primary role in American political commentating is gatekeeping. Here's what PbD had to say.
Speaker 4: So when we had BB, I would say death threats at an all time high, no question. When BB came up, then they agree, all right, Ben wants to come on the podcast. Then when I said, you know, I want to have Nick on, I looked at the booking team after Ben was confirmed, I said, if they cancel, it's because.
Speaker 2: Of me agreeing to have Nick on.
Speaker 4: Great, we have Nick on, I show the clips, we have the conversations, everything takes place, fair interview. You sound like a racist year you sound like this here? Why are you dropping this word? So he's kind of like, you know, even manningut. Two weeks later, Ben Shapiro cancels. Why why do you cancel?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: What is the brand? Why not have conversations? We're not a fire brand, We're not well, let's see maybe next year. No, I'm not interested. Don't big shot yourself. It's unattractive.
Speaker 6: So I'm sure most of you have already figured this out, but let me make it explicit. What Ben Shapiro is doing right now is because Nick Fointes is so goddamn charismatic and has a lot of things right. It makes a really compelling argument that's really hard to refute. You now have an operation to try and because he has now gone from you know, blacklisted, third Rail can't talk about him basically Voldemort and he's now getting on bigger and bigger shows. Did candas did Tucker did Date Like he's doing the big shows now. Problem, he's been on PbD. Problem. So what is Shapiro doing Well, he's now withholding his services his guest appearance is as if he's such a fucking draw right from going on because he had funt des on. You see the game and what they're what they're attempting to do is they're attempting to make it so that anybody that host Nick Funtes can no longer be in the good graces of conn Inc.
Speaker 2: Maggot Inc.
Speaker 6: If you will, the Benny Johnson's of the world, the Pasobics of the world, you can't be in those good graces if you gain it necessary to have a conversation with Nick funt Is. And if you do have a conversation with Nick funt does it better be you calling him a racist, anti Semite for an hour straight and if it's not, well, then we're going to fucking destroy your life. That's what they're doing. It's super clear that's what he's doing. And it's not just him, it's Levin as well. But there's a lot of people that are pushing this. A lot Denish Jesus has been doing it, who I've done a show with, and I liked Densh But this is like, fucking so obvious and crazy. But there's other figures that are doing the same thing. And that's the game. This is the gate keeping game. This is not this is not reflective of the right wing movement that I like.
Speaker 2: That says fuck your feelings, right.
Speaker 6: Remember Shapiro used to basically say that, no, no, no, this is like feelings are paramount. Actually they're arguably more important than principles. In fact, they are more important than principles because one of my highest principles is free speech, letting better ideas win an open debate. I think that's a great way for us to move forward as a country, to settle our differences peacefully so that it doesn't get violent and crazy. That's actually what our founders believed in that's what I believe in. That's what I thought all Americans believed in, until someone like Nick funt does pops his head up and suddenly everybody forgets about the First Amendment. Well, my sincere apologies, I haven't forgotten about it. Still love it, still uphold it, still willing to die for it. Actually, and so is Tucker Carlson, So is Dave Smith, So's Cannie Owns, so is MTG. And I think Nick funt Is is right there with that mentality. So those are my people. Well, right now, we don't have to agree on everything. In fact, we don't, but we have to have shared cultural values, shared principles, a shared ethos by which we formulate civilization. And people like Ben Shapiro don't have it. Okay, this is the exact same thing. This is the fun house mirror of the twenty ten through twenty eighteen period, twenty twenty one period, really just the entire woke apocalypse that we went through. It's the same fucking thing. We all see it, right, there's a particular category of human beings that can't be criticized. Does that ring a bell for anybody? It rings a bell for me. We just went through it. That's what BLM was. This is what Candice Owens fought back against. This is the reason that she was so activated when this same phenomenon came on again, and once again she found herself on the other side of it, and God bless her, she didn't change her principles. She actually continued to push the same talking points. No, I'm going to say what I have to say about this group of people. Nobody's special. Everybody is open for criticism. That is actual Americanism, that is actual freedom. But Ben Shapiro doesn't want that. Mick Levin doesn't want that. And it's not just Ben Shapiro that's unwilling to debate these issues, especially with Nick fluent Is. They're trying to do the same fucking thing to Tucker Carlson. Tucker Carlson, who does not have the same worldview at least certainly not the exact same worldview of Nick fuint is far from it. But Levin gets an opportunity and offer directly from Tucker Carlson to debate their differences. And here's what Levin has to say.
Speaker 9: I got a very strange text this morning from Tucker Carlson ten and sixteen am. I'll read it to you for probade them. Good morning, he writes it to me. The leadership at Turning Point has asked me to debate you at their event in Scottsdale in December. I'm happy to do it, and I hope you'll agree as well. Beyond the personal insults, which I'll try to keep to a minimum, there are real important ideological differences between us, and I think the country would benefit from an extended conversation about them. So again, I hope you'll accept. Let me know thanks. The guy is desperate. He's taking a hit on his podcast. He's fighting like hell for his career, he's fighting like hell for his reputation. People are awakening to what scum he actually is, and he thinks I'm going to platform him. He thinks I'm going to help him kick up his podcast ratings. What would Charlie say? What would Rush say? What would any rational response?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 9: I wrote him the following, My family and I want nothing to do with you. Well, you've become your vile libels against my faith, millions of Christians, and in my view, what you seek to do to our country. There's nothing to debate you're a Nazi promoter. You're the modern day David Duke. I debate people with whom I disagree for living we're a lot smarter than you, but for whom I have some respect. I'm also disappointed in TPUSA that continues to platform you some unsolicited advice. Stop long enough to remember who you used to be and what you used to stand for. So has expected knee jerk. For the record, I'm strongly anti Nazi. Does he sound that way to you America? Oh you're gonna hear more. But that's hardly the point. This seems like the perfect opportunity to rebut what you consider evil ideas, and to do it to my face like a man. I think you jump at the chance, assuming you believe your positions are defensible. I'm offering the marketplace of ideas you often talk about. Is it possible you can't really defend, for example, what Israel has done to civilians in Gaza? They said, there you go. You're not feared, you're despised. Well, you're a coward, and if you change your mind, I'm here. Thanks, you little bastard. Nobody's afraid of you. I'd rather debate a skunk than you.
Speaker 6: It's moments like this where I feel like I'm losing my mind. Sincerely, Tucker Carlson is the biggest political commentator on the right wing, and Mark Levin says he's desperate, he's struggling, he's trying to defend his career, defend his podcast, his numbers. Plemitting you think I'm gonna go on and debate you and help uplift your podcast numbers. It's like, Mark Levin, what the fuck world do you live in? Like you're you're so irrelevant it's almost impossible to overstate, Like you're just barely more relevant than Josh Hammer. Like you're definitionally a non entity. You probably have like every time I respond to you on a I ratio, you not to say that that means I'm like important or anything. I'm just saying you're not important at all. Okay, so fuck And then to to you know, read off those private text messages, which, by the way, you're a total bitch for that, but also to do that in a way that's like you think you're dunking on Tucker with that. Tucker's like, Hey, I think it'd be good for the country that are you know, I'll try and keep the personal insults to him. And I think that we our differences are significant and the country would benefit from a long form, you know, debate between the two of us and what do you say? And he just goes off like you're an any semi and I would never and basically fuck you and your whole family. And it's like whoa. And then Tucker's just like, well, you're a coward. If you change your mind, I'll be here. It's like, Tucker looks like total chat energy there, bro, and you come off like a school marm, which you are. Anyways, let's move on from Mark Levin. I shouldn't have spent that much time on him. I apologize. I will never play Mark Levin again. Okay, I probably will, but not often. This is what Tucker had to say in response to Shapiro with Magan Kelly, which, by the way, I got a quick story. I actually went to Magan Kelly's event last night and I got to meet her, very very nice lady.
Speaker 2: I only got like a minute with her.
Speaker 6: It was very brief meet and greet type deal, but I did have enough time to say to her. Macan, I just want you to know that if you get the Tucker Carlson treatment.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 6: There are ten million people that will back you up. You don't ever need to kneel. And she said, very sincerely, thank you so much. I really need the support right now. And then we took a photo and I pieced out. But I'm just saying, I think she's a good person, and I think she's a courageous lady, and I hope that she recognizes that, like, you don't need to play this game anymore. For our entire lives. You had to bite your tongue. You could not tell certain truths. You just couldn't do it. And if you did, your career was over. You would get the Nick Fuontez treatment, no fly list, get your bank accounts closed, de platform blacklisted everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's not the world we're in anymore. In fact, it's the opposite.
Speaker 6: If you're courageous enough, you will shine, you will break through, You will hit heights that you have never hit before. That is the market speaking. All of the gatekeeping and the parameters by which we had to function before they have fallen. Fucking stand up, step up. And but if you still don't have the courage to do so, you have no one to blame but yourself. Look at all of the most high profile figures in this space right now, Tucker, Nick, Candace. What's the commonality. They tell it like they see it, and they're independent. You have a choice. This goes for Matt Walsh and everybody else that like people keep saying, when are you gonna leave the Daily Wire. Look, I'll just be straight with you. I don't give a shit what Matt Walsh does. If he wants to stay there and continue to bite his tongue about a bunch of shit, that's his prerogative. I don't care, but I'm not gonna take you seriously until you leave. Just being honest, you seem compromised. You are compromised. You can't say certain things, as evidenced by the fact that your colleague Candice Owens got fired because she said certain things that you're not allowed to say around bench berro Right, we all know that's what happened. So anyways, the market is telling you you will never be as successful as you can be in the political commentating space if you don't just fucking throw off the shackles and tell the truth.
Speaker 10: Isn't the this is an important race? Is not because Lindsay Graham is like Mark Levin. You know, some when if you're stuck an elevator with him, you'd have to obviously kill yourself because you couldn't handle. He's not that you would enjoy. You'd enjoy being stuck in elevator with him. That's the new world we're in. That's a good thing, ladies and gentlemen. That's the best fucking thing that has happened in forever.
Speaker 2: It's such a great thing. And yet a lot of.
Speaker 6: People are still scared. They're like, ah, he's still I mean, this is the whole James Lindsay pitch. He keeps saying it's not too late to turn back. You can always turn back, Clint. You can stop telling the truth and come back to the plantation and we'll forgive you. But the time is running out. You have to do it soon. No, not turning back. I'm not gonna start to lie to try and get along with the fucking people I don't respect anyways, Why would I.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do it. Enjoy your fucking.
Speaker 6: Seapack speech or whatever. I was never invited to those things anyways. I'm a fucking radical libertarian. You guys hate me before, you're gonna hate me after.
Speaker 2: We're good. I'm good with that. We're cool.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Benchpiro, here's what he had to say to Makan Kelly.
Speaker 3: I think that what Candon's owns is doing right now is evil. It is evil what she is doing right now. Okay, and I say that again, but what because like.
Speaker 11: I don't know pine on whether it's evil or not. But my position is it's really none of my business, and why is it?
Speaker 3: But I have a question, why is it none of your business?
Speaker 2: I mean, you comment on these things for a little bit.
Speaker 7: I'm not mother of the Internet.
Speaker 3: No, But but if this were on the left and somebody were accusing Charlie Kirk of his wife having murdered him, I assume that you would be talking about it.
Speaker 11: Is that what Candace is accusing Erica of Yes of murdering her own husband.
Speaker 3: She's accusing TPUSA insiders and other members of the right wing, including Seth Dyllan, of being involved in the murder of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 11: Yes, Okay, Like I said, I don't take in that content, which is an honest statement.
Speaker 7: I don't have time to watch.
Speaker 5: I believe you, I believe you.
Speaker 3: But the point that I'm making is that in our business, I think it's important listen not trump. We don't even know what I understand, but with Tucker, friendship should not trump our manifest requirement to speak out when people do and say things that are both detrimental to conservatism and morally wrong.
Speaker 11: So I don't totally disagree, but I think the way of handling that, at least for me, is much different.
Speaker 6: Imagine condemning someone for saying something that you find morally reprehensible, which is what Ben Shapiro is doing to Canis Owns right there, and then just whole cloth making up a claim Cannas has never said, ever, never even hinted at. He says explicitly that Erica Kirk killed her own husband. According to Candas Owns, that's the allegation that Canis Owons is making. Cannas has never fucking said that ever, ever, ever, ever. That's a terrible, terrible lie, and he knows she hasn't said that. There's no way he fucking thinks she said that, which is why he immediately backpedals and he goes, no, no, no, she's saying that, you know, Seth Dylan and a bunch of the TPUSA insiders did it. She's not fucking saying that either. She's saying that she believes that they're covering up. The reason she believes that is because they are overtly lying, provably lying. We know that for a fact. Does that mean that they're covering up like the actual murder. We don't know. We just know that they're lying. So that's the position. A lot of people in Charlie's in her circle have been proven to have lied in the aftermath of his assassination. We don't know why, but it's totally reasonable, especially if you were fucking Charlie Kirk's friend, to ask those questions, which apparently Candace Owens is the only one that was actually his friend.
Speaker 2: You sick Fox.
Speaker 6: You just such a bad person, such a bad person to try and character assassinate Candis owns like that. I mean, you can have disagreements with her tactics. I've had my own, I've said so on this show, But to just fucking whole cloth fiction, just make up some shit that she hasn't said, that's really beyond the pale, obviously, and then to attribute to Candas Owens on a platform which By the way, I was at one of those events, so I know how many people are there, thousands of people sitting there. And to say that to Megan Kelly and then to demand of Megan Kelly essentially that she condemn Candice Owns, Tucker Carlson, blah blah blahlah. List goes on and on now for things that didn't even happen. And you're the moral arbiter. You're the moral guardrails of the right wing that we have to listen to and basically craft our lifestyles around. Get the fuck out of here, dude, No, you're reprehensible. If you start taking your moral guidance from someone like Ben Shapiro, you need to go to church immediately.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 6: I like the duplicity that I mean, it's not even duplicit, it just overlies. Oh, I can't believe these people. All right, one more clip.
Speaker 11: The main criticism, as I understand it, has been well, yes, platforming. They say that I don't accept platforming as a valid objection.
Speaker 2: What is that a verb?
Speaker 10: By the way, you take a noun and you make it into a verb, and nobody says anything. As a former editor, I say no, yeah, I agree, honestly.
Speaker 11: But like, as far as I know, Nick Fointes hasn't eaten anyone, you know, I mean Jeffrey Dahmer, eight people, and he was platformed by Diane saur Did we have.
Speaker 10: A member, a sitting member of Congress. I spoke to the Speaker of the House about this.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 10: We have a sitting member of Congress from Florida called Randy Fine who is literally texted or put on Twitter. We should kill them all, every single one. Someone texted a picture of literally of a dead baby and he laughs at it, and it's like, this guy's a lawmaker's appropriating money to a military committing genocide and that's cool. It's not cool now, And let's just be honest. That is much worse than anything Nick Fuentez.
Speaker 6: That's irrefutable, obviously, factually accurate. Randy Fine and what he has said and done is on all levels worse than any of the worst hits or jokes or whatever the fuck you want to say about Nick fuente is way worse. Literally, like tens of thousands of people died. Hello, you think tens of thousands of people died because Nick made a joke? No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Rain.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I think this is a perfect opportunity for those that are the morality gatekeepers, which, by the way, I generally don't like go off critiquing people's morals in this world. I just don't care. It's not my place. It's not really relevant to the future of the country. Unless I see like obvious lies, like obvious liars, I will call that out. But like, if it's a difference of opinion and your morals are you know, a little bit questionable, I tend not to concern myself with it, Like, do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I don't care. You're not relevant, so keep it moving.
Speaker 6: But when it comes to the people who are doing this, the actual woke, right, the actual people that want to cancel others, and they actually have reprehensible morals themselves, well then yeah, it's time for the little hypocrisy shuffle. Let's play that game. You want to question my morals, how about we question yours? How about the genocide you funded? How about that? How about all of the wars you guys, how about the violations of the first and second and fifth and every Amendment? How about we talk about that a little bit, talk about that and talk about how You've gotten super wealthy off of destroying this country. If you want to have a morallity debate, okay, let's do it, especially the politicians. Just to repeat, you're not going to win this debate with suppression. The entire horse all of the horses have stampeded out of the corral. The barn door flew open, the hinges have broken off, there are no doors left.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: This is what Asmen Gold, who's one of the biggest streamers on YouTube, had to say to a Harrison Smith clip friend of the show.
Speaker 7: If you have a problem with any of that, you hate Jews and you are a not Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, it's just not gonna it's not working.
Speaker 8: And so the right is like there are two factions inside of right wing politics right now. There are America first Conservatives and there are international traditional you know, neo con is Israel like, you know, like lobbyist people, right like, there are two groups of people here and the infighting is why they're losing. They're losing because they're infighting. The reality though, is it again the Israel issue is the Republican trans issue. I think eighty percent a huge amount of voters are demoralized completely fucking demoralized by the fact that they have politicians playing like cow telling and playing paddy cake with Israel constantly.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a massive thing.
Speaker 8: And the more that you play into that, and the more that you try to like, oh no, this is normal, this is fine, that's the problem. Who are you voting in the best interest for American citizens or Israeli citizens and you're in the American fucking government. I think you know what, if you can answer that question, I have a different question, do you want to go to Israel today or tomorrow? Because you're getting a one way ticket there and you're never coming back. That's my opinion.
Speaker 6: It's not a political commentator, that's just like a cultural commentator basically on YouTube and millions of yours, millions this is and he's reflective of his generation, the twenty to forty year old generation is like, we're not fucking doing this anymore. So good luck, good luck blacklisting all of us. You think we won't all migrate to whatever platform allows us to continue to have these conversations. By the way, I'm so like in this world and so radicalize at this point, I can't even go to normy conventions anymore. Like they used to be really interesting to me to hear, you know, someone talk some either politician or commentator, and now I just hear them. I'm like barring, it's such a snoozefest man. And no disrespect to Megan. I do like her, but you know that shit doesn't do anything for me. Like after the three hour long conversation you have with Dave Smith and he and Carol, you think I'm gonna go listen to Eric Trump talk and be like riveted. No, because they can't tell the whole truth. That's that's the whole market demand. And I'm just like you guys, that's all I want. I want honest, interesting discussions from people who are not bought and paid for. And if I sniff that, I click, I changed the channel. It's immediately over and I don't turn back. And that's the whole environment. Now I probably shouldn't even be giving these tips to them, but like they're not gonna take me seriously anyways, because I'm al racious.
Speaker 2: I a beggoting right. So that's the truth.
Speaker 6: Though, if you want to win in this game, which I don't think it's a game, but you know what, I'm saying, if you want to win in this market, you have to tell the fucking truth and you cannot be compromised. And if you are well, then you better have a huge marketing budget behind you, like mister Hollyhand, and pray to God that you trick enough people that you can actually make a living doing this, because best I can tell, this is the first time in my life that all that matters, literally, all that matters is honesty. What a world, What a beautiful fucking time to be alive. It's so good, it's so it's so refreshing, And I'm not going back. I don't know about you. I'm not going back. I absolutely refuse. I will never go back into the fucking corral of allowable opinion. Fuck you, Let me show you a good example of those types of speeches that are super caned and obviously bought and paid for.
Speaker 2: This is our good friend, Penny Johnson. How we doing tonight? Good?
Speaker 12: How we're feeling? You feeling that revival spirit? You're feeling that revolutionary spirit, that comeback spirit. One year ago tonight President Trump won the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 6: You want to know how your presidency's pretty much a total failure. On the one year anniversary of you winning the election, the only celebration that you have is to say that you won the election.
Speaker 2: That's a great sign.
Speaker 6: That's not like we're one year into the Trump's presidency and here's all of the things that he's accomplished. It's just one year ago we won. Do you feel the spirit? No, I don't feel the spirit. And if I do feel anything, it's anger, actually, And why can this elucidates that quickly?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: And if you think you're going to infiltrate and convince us, So this is the same party while we get gas lit about everything that's happening. Like I said, you lost the party. Maga got fractured. Not when Tucker Carlson interviewed Nick Fuentes, but when Donald Trump looked at us in our faces and said Epstein. Who That's when it was game over.
Speaker 6: You guys, remember that, right a couple months ago, you're still talking about Epstein?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, have and we moved on.
Speaker 6: Well, President Trump, it's because no one's fucking in prison other than the guy who died in prison.
Speaker 2: Inexplicably.
Speaker 6: By the way, another friend of the show, former guest Steve Baker, has an incredible expose that I'm not gonna read the whole thing to you. It's gonna be out and he's probably gonna be doing the media circuit and I'll see if I can get him on for a quick hit on the show to discuss it. But he works for the Blaze, and kudos to him if.
Speaker 2: You got this right. He deserves the pulitzer for real.
Speaker 6: They think that they have basically a gate match, so based off of the walking of a former Capitol police officer who they believe is responsible for planning the J five pipeon. That's the bomb that was planted the night before the J six riots, which we now know had hundreds of playing close police officers involved, which probably catalyzed the rights to begin with.
Speaker 2: So I'll just tell you what I think. This is early.
Speaker 6: No arrests have been made, no arrest will probably ever be made, and we'll probably never get justice because that's just how everything works.
Speaker 2: Again, just being honest.
Speaker 6: But here's my thought process, and I've felt like this for a long time. But if it turns out that Steve Baker's investigation is correct and that this lady Capitol police cop is actually responsible for planning that pipeine, which, by the way, she then went on a couple months later quit her job and now works with the CIA. Ah Uh sometimes sometimes fucking Alex Jones is right, you know what I mean? Anyways, if that's true, I'll tell you what I think. I don't know for sure. I don't know, but we know, you know what I mean. We don't know know, but we know if she got a job with the CIA and she's responsible for that pipeon, the CIA did it, like, we can all acknowledge that, right, Okay, So I think it's a CIA. I think it was also the Democrats because they did the whole J six hearings where they lied and obfuscated and hit exculpatory evidence. So yeah, they were part of it. They were part of the operation too, But a lot of Republicans too. I think that's the main thing that people are not going to want to talk about. This is a by part is an affair. You don't set up and entrap a thousand plus people on JA with a CIA operation in plane clothes undercovers without it being a bipart is an affair.
Speaker 2: You know how.
Speaker 6: I know that because Donald Trump's been in office for a year now, or he won a year ago. He's been in office for ten months, and none of those people are in prison, not even indicted, not on trial, nothing. Actually, So you tell me, what does that tell you? Tells you that this is a bipart is an affair. This is the actual swamp, which in my opinion, Donald Trump is knelt to or was always part of.
Speaker 2: I don't know which.
Speaker 6: So that's my perspective on it, and I think that the operation was specifically. This is my guess that J five, you plant a pipe bomb. J six, you try and catalyze riots. That's what you try to do. And if you fail, because the participants in the protest on J six, for whatever reason, do not get violent and do not charge into the Capitol despite the antagonism and the by the playing closed cops to get them to do so, well, then you just detonate that bomb that you had planted there the night before.
Speaker 2: That's my guess. And is it dark.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's real dark. And if it's true, then it's right up there with any of the biggest scandals in American history right up there. I'm going to go into further detail once we get additional confirmation, and God willing we get some arrests on this thing, but I'm gonna leave it at that for now. It's a huge story, and you're not going to hear about this, most likely from Fox News and CNN and all these other organizations.
Speaker 2: That's my guess.
Speaker 6: I hope I'm proven wrong on that, But my God, talk about a tyrannical empire we live under. Framing the populace right wing as terrorists. But don't you dare. Don't you for a second think that they might have been involved in the assassination of Charlie Kirk. That would be dangerous, that would be radical. I wouldn't go there. All right, I got one serious bit of news that I got to get into. I mean, this has all been serious, but like one less salacious story that I think is really important. And this ties into my wheelhouse because this is about mortgages, and this will be really boring for some people and really really interesting for others. So I don't know, you can judge for yourself if this is a segment worth watching. It's gonna be very quick, but I think it's really important. So here's Donald Trump, or the Trump administration's brainchild to remedy the home ownership crisis amongst the young in this country. I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, well, they're just gonna like cut regulations and they're gonna make it so that it's much easier to build because if you increase the supply, then it might meet the demand and then pricing will come down. Right, No, none of that. Their big plan to remedy the crisis of young people's home ownership is to extend mortgages from thirty years to fifty years. Oh man, I'm so personally offended on so many runts, like my Austrian economics background, furious, my mortgage broker background, furious physical conservative background. Just I'm so angry about this, So just real briefly, let me explain. So a thirty year mortgage versus a fifty year mortgage, Right, Obviously it's an amortization, so it's gonna be how many years it takes you to pay off that loan, So it's an additional twenty years. So if you buy that house at twenty five years old, you're not gonna be able to afford a house until're probably thirty or thirty five or forty, So thirty five years old plus fifty puts you eighty five when you pay off that fucking mortgage. Sorry, I'm gonna try not to laugh through this whole thing, but it's so fucking crazy. It makes me so mad, all right. So then you take do the math on this, So a thirty year mortgage at six percent, say like half a million dollar loan, because like starter home is usually six to eight hundred thousand in much of the country now, so you take out a half a million dollar loan, and the payment difference between a thirty and a fifty year mortgage is about four hundred dollars per month. And the way qualification works for a mortgage is that your DTI, your debt to income ratio usually is capped at fifty percent of your gross income. So say you make I don't know, seven thousand dollars a month, that means that your DTI is capped at fifty percent, which is thirty five hundred. That's fifty percent of seven thousand. So you can now have a mortgage payment of thirty five hundred and qualify and then buy that home. But in reality, what dynamic does this create. It takes a lot of people that weren't able to qualify for a home at the price level that they would actually be interested in buying, say a six hundred or seven hundred thousand dollars house. Now they're able to qualify for the loan, but so are them and a million other twenty to forty year olds who have all been renting and waiting for the housing market to collapse. So now you have all of these people who have been waiting patiently for the market to collapse, which it will inevitably if they don't do shit like this, and it should, and they're going to now add a whole bunch of demand to a market that's still doesn't have enough supply, adding more fuel to the already historic real estate bubble in this country, despite the fact that affordability is totally out of whack. That's their master plan to add more demand and do nothing about supply. Fucking awesome, awesome work, and to bury you in debt literally until you die.
Speaker 2: That is Donald.
Speaker 6: Trump's master plan to make sure that you're happy again, that the populace right is subdued, that you can then go start a family because you can afford a house, but you can really barely afford a house, and you're still gonna be up to your neck in debt forever. God bless America, right, really getting us on the right track. And then this is their big fix, right, this is the big fix to the fucking big problem that's radicalizing all the young people in this country.
Speaker 2: Especially young white men.
Speaker 6: They're gonna put you in debt for fifty years after you already are indebted for your student loans, which got you a degree that gets you nothing, and then they're gonna replace all of your jobs at AI. They're gonna bury you in debt, and then they're gonna say vote for me, because at least we're not woke, except we are woke when it comes to our greatest ally, right, So fuck dude, that ain't gonna work. I know this seems like a really negative episode, but I'm just being straight with you, Like, does that work for anybody?
Speaker 2: Hello? No, it shouldn't.
Speaker 6: I hope that people are smart enough to recognize that scam for what it is. A thirty year mortgage is already a fucking albatross. You go into a fifty year mortgage just to reduce the payment on a half a million dollar loan by four hundred dollars a month so you can qualify it. Instead of buying a five hundred thousand dollars home, you can now buy a six hundred thousand dollars home.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, thanks, thanks Daddy Trump. It's gross. So long story short. Basically, the conclusion of all this is.
Speaker 6: I lost a bunch of my relatives to fentanyl, and we go like, Trump, could you do anything about that?
Speaker 13: And he's like, Israel has never had a better friend than President Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 6: And then you're like, all right, but I mean you're gonna end these wars, right, because like you did promise that, and you're gonna make sure that we get justice and disclosures on the Epstein files.
Speaker 13: And you're like, Trump, Israel has never had a better friend than President Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 2: You're gonna fix that, right, That's what we voted for.
Speaker 13: And here, Israel has never had a better friend than President Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 6: And then you're like, I can't afford a house or have kids or start a family, So if you could do something to help us out with that, that'd be great, And maybe I'd consider voting for Jdvans if you can actually just deliver on the promises you made, if you can deal with the border, and you can deport a bunch of people, and you can actually deal with the supply demand dynamic when it comes to housing, so that I can actually start a family. That would be great. But like, what do you have to say about that President Trump?
Speaker 13: Israel has never had a better friend than President Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I feel like you're not hearing me.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be honest with you, Like, I don't feel like you're actually hearing anything that I'm saying right now. And that's the real problem is that you're not hearing us. We continue to tell you exactly how we feel. We're like the first generation maybe ever that's actually willing to just say it like it is, tell you exactly why we're mad and actually not be demanding handouts. Most of us are not saying, like, let's vote for Mondani and get fucking state ran grocery stores to bring the price of beef down by fifty cents. We're like, can you dismantle the red tape and the regulatory environment the di skyrocketed things? Can you stop borrowing and printing and spending us into oblivion so that I can actually afford to get things on my own. Can you stop subsidizing the housing market and handing out basically free cash to the hedge funds to go out and acquire all these rental properties which absorb so much of the supply of housing and ultimately drives up prices through the roof.
Speaker 2: Could you do that?
Speaker 13: Israel has never had a better friend than President Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 6: We're not asking for a fucking handout. We're just asking for you to get the fuck out of our way.
Speaker 2: And you can't even do that.
Speaker 6: And when there's a revolution in this country as a consequence of this, don't say I didn't warn you because I didn't want it to happen, and I still don't want it to happen, and I want desperately for you to hear. Are please pl e as no e please, We are pleading with you.
Speaker 14: Publican party which is have they've lost their goddamn mind. They're arguing about who's allowed to talk to who on the internet, but yet all the flights from being grounded, the airspace is being closed, We've got a government shut down. The money is still going out the door to so we can invade Venezuela, arm Israel, arm the Ukraine, or it's a giveaway to Pallenteer so that Peter Tiel can install surveillance technology and all the cities that riding is going to happen in in three two.
Speaker 2: What I mean like it's coming.
Speaker 14: You can feel it, and that's where the Republican Party is.
Speaker 6: Please listen to us. We're not asking for the world. Put this country first and get the fuck out of our way.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: If you guys enjoyed this episode, please do it the like button, subscribe shared around and if you want to support the work at Liberty lock Pot on Act you can subscribe there. I'll follow you back, or Libertylockdown to locals dot com. Leave you comment down below.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. Please subscribe to Liberty Lockdown. Great podcast. Clint is Tight