Speaker 1: Oh well, thats a hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we have a very special guest. It is Nicks from Stygian Charters. Did I get it? Stigian?
Speaker 2: How did I mess that up again?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with me? Anyway? Stiggyan Stigy Stidgeon? Why is that so difficult? I'm so sorry about that, Stygian.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, stingy, like stingy?
Speaker 2: Do you want to redo that part?
Speaker 1: Just no, Let's just keep it going. I mean, hey, people were people, But if you would, can you describe why you came to that name? How you came to that Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when I was working on coming up with a name for my podcast, I was trying to come up with a concept of taking people or listeners through a dark voyage through dark waters, and I was thinking of the mythology of the River Styx and Karen, which many people think it's pronounced Charn but pronounced Karen c h r Own, who is the ferryman of the river Sticks. And I just couldn't find a way to make that work for a show. So side note, I'm a fan of owls before I knew about Bohemian Grove and everything like that. But I've always liked owls. And I was going through Instagram and it wasn't I'm not subscribed to anything owl related. And this sponsored ad came up about the Stygian owl. And this is an owl like in South America and Central America, and it's an owl. When artificial light hits its eyes, it turns red. The eyes turned red, so it was called a Stygian owl. And the I'm like, well, what does Stigian mean? And I looked it up and it meant dark or pertaining to the river stycks. Wow, that's how Stygean Charters was born.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well I like a little backstory like that. I love the symbolism personally, Like I'm huge on symbolism, and so I appreciate somebody who actually, you know, follows through with that and actually names themselves off of something like that. That is really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, it's crazy though, naming the owl.
Speaker 4: I think about the guy who had originally discovered the owl and like wrote it in the book Red Eyes. Clearly the rigid the river sticks is a stitchy now, just because that's wild yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that's actually funny too, because you know, uh, well, I'm I'm about to move back to Louisiana. Jacob already lives there, red stick mat and rouge, so it's kind of the same and we go, that's right, that's right. But I thought that that would get like a bigger Oh yeah, no, I'm just kidding. But anyway, look, speaking of a red stick, let's talk about that guy with the red stick. Are we going to be getting into a little bit of Satanism? Uh? Maybe the devil. I have a feeling you have a quite controversial opinion or maybe have you on the year.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm sure some of the Satanists out there wouldn't like to hear me speak about some of these things. But you know, I grew up in the eighties and nineties during the height of the Satanic panic, and you know, I remember living through it and everything and then you know, all of a sudden, oh it's a hoax. It was fake. It was you know, just moral panic, people overreacting. I mean when we had people like we had police officers coming into school, you know, talking to kids about that kind of stuff and to be careful, and cops today still maintain that there was weird shit going on. And even my dad he used to off road in his gep he came across a site where they clearly were sacrificing some type of animals. So, you know, so it aggravates me when people say, oh, well, Satanists are just atheists. There's not just one type of Satanists, just like there's not you know, like there's theistic and non theistic, which we'll get into, but everybody just automatically associates Satanism with either the Church's Satan or the Satanic Temple, and both of them are kind of controversial to begin with because they say certain things but do differ different things that make you question what their real motive is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we actually about this go ahead, No, I was gonna say. We actually just did our episode six sixty six and and it was we covered Satanism in the Church of Satan and all that stuff. You get into the Leaveyian type of Satanism, which they're weird eleven earthly rules or whatever it was. It was like destroy them if they're annoying, and it's like, what that's that's strange.
Speaker 4: But mostly it's just new age well, I say New Age loosely, uh, humanism, it's worship of oneself because everybody's a god and bump up up, and it's like, okay, so you're just calling it satanism to be edgy, which like, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: As a metal head, I get it, you're doing it for the optics.
Speaker 4: But like, there's also those that are worshiping the actual dark Lord and are doing this with the intention of calling upon the evil One and things like that, and then there's all kinds of shades of gray and nuances and chapters and offshoots and.
Speaker 2: Subs, you know how humans be, you know.
Speaker 1: But I actually have We've had a guy on here before, and I've had him on Meta Mystery several times my other podcast. His name is Lord Byron Jester, and he likes to use the He does like a lot of spell work. He's kind of like a wizard, but he does a lot of spell work, and he includes the demons of the Goetia a lot, like he works with them a lot. And but I don't think that he describes himself as a Satanist. It's just more of like magic.
Speaker 2: Didn't he also say he was calling upon the metaphorical demons.
Speaker 1: I don't think he said metaphorical. I think it's more of the theymbolic. It's it's like the egregorical versions of these demons, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't think you would necessarily call oh, God, what is his name? Edward Kelly and John?
Speaker 2: I would say John D. Damn it, John D.
Speaker 3: Yes, there it is, Okay, Okay, So I wouldn't necessarily call them Satanists. But I mean you could say they're messing with dark entities, so it I mean, you know, so it could be a fine line to walk and everything. But I wouldn't necessarily call someone a Satanist because they're like channeling entities that might not necessarily be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's kind of how he looks at it. He says that he works with demons and angels within his magic, and he says, really he likes to work with demons because they get the job done quicker, whereas angels they take a little bit longer. If they do help where demons and it's see this is different, you got it.
Speaker 3: Then you gotta think, Okay, well, what are these demons gonna want in exchange? After doing this?
Speaker 1: Well and this is his his talking point. As with most people within you know, the magic world and magic and spell work and witchcraft and all that kind of stuff, most people will look at it as like they're not looking at it for like the demons that are working for Satan. It's more so kind of like what it's more like the Gin, Like there's not all cases, not all cases of the Gin are all bad, right.
Speaker 3: Right, right? Yeah, I have a friend she would be great to have on your show. She goes by seven degrees of wisdom even on your other show, Jonathan. She's a practicing ceremonial magic occultist, and she's very very intelligent, and she has her own show and I've been on her show a couple times and everything's just going to come on mind. So she's definitely given me additional knowledge and education about the cult.
Speaker 1: Now, can I ask you, like, what perspective are you coming at this from. I'd just like to kind of set the table here. Not nothing against if you were an atheist, a Christian, a spiritual person, or any other kind of religion, just I like to understand the perspective in which you're looking at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually a Christian, but a non denominational.
Speaker 2: Same here.
Speaker 3: I really organized religion, I don't like you know, at the end of the day of leave, you know Jesus Christ dying the cross for our sins, and if you accept the most Christ your savior, you know you'll be in heaven with him. So at the end of the day, that's the most important thing. And I just I think organized religion has become too political nowadays.
Speaker 2: I can agree more.
Speaker 4: But with that being said, how did you get into the realm of digging into occult practices and cult practices and demonology and these types of things, Because I remember the Satanic scare, right. I was born in nineties and my mom was a very new convert to Christianity. So when she jumped in, she jumped in both the first okay, one hundred percent Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: We reading that film.
Speaker 4: Up in this house, Like I was a part of that generation where two grades above me they read Harry Potter and the mom's like, damn are threatened to torch the school almost and then they took it away.
Speaker 2: So I remember this vibe. So, how and why and when did you get into this type of study?
Speaker 3: So when I was younger, I was scared of the dark. I you know, the things that I was scared of when I was younger. I started like more chasing as an adult because I wanted to know the like house and the whys. But I remember there was these books in the eighties, and my mom got suckered into buying some of them. But I remember looking at them when I was a kid. I think it was Time Life and there was volumes and it was all about like weird and strange phenomenon and everything, and I remember as a kid, I would start looking in there, and then my curiosity grew. So I started like looking into all these topics, and I think it started with like the paranormal and everything, especially when I found out, like before I was born, when my dad was still a kid, his house him and his parents lived in was very haunted. Someone had committed suicide there. So my curiosity grew, and it first was the paranormal, and then it was like UFOs, and then it was serial killers and crime. I was a criminal justice major. I did police academy. I didn't pursue that route necessarily. I mean I kind of did a little bit, but not as a law enforcement officer. So and then After that, like you know, I started listening to podcasts and everything, and I started hearing you know, talk about the cult and everything, and like I said, I grew up, you know, during the Satanic Panic, and so I was like, I wanted to dig in more. And you do see in today's world accult symbolism all over and especially you know, in entertainment or elites and stuff, and so I wanted to start digging into it and see, you know, what this was all about or what was going on. I had already been through all the other topics and they all still fascinate me, but I like to be well rounded, and so that's how I started investigating and researching the occult.
Speaker 1: Absolutely interesting. See I'm I'm also very interested in researching the occult as well. That's honestly the reason why I created my other podcast, Meta Mysteries, because I kept on wanting to talk about all the different spiritual aspects and the occult aspects and magic and witchcraft and all that stuff, just because I not necessarily because like I'm you know, drawn to the darkness or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, exactly, No.
Speaker 1: It's more so, it's more so just out of curiosity. I just want to know, like, all right, is their magic and does it work? Well? I feel like I've pretty much like cemented my opinion on that that absolutely yes it does. And the same thing with witchcraft and candle magic and all these different forms of magic.
Speaker 3: Right, intent is a big thing and people don't realize that. And if you have the right intentions and you know what you're doing, you know you can do things. I mean, this isn't a child's play. So, but have you seen the movie Dark Song?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it's on TV or Plex, but you guys should definitely watch it. It's supposedly the most accurate portrayal of the Abermelon ritual. So, which is the sun in your Guardian Angel? For a wish?
Speaker 1: I actually have that.
Speaker 2: I've heard the name. I don't know why I know the name.
Speaker 1: I have that book Abramelon the Mage. I think it's called Yes, Yes, Yes.
Speaker 3: It's like an eight month ritual Crawley try to do it.
Speaker 2: But is that the one that he quit halfway and just left the portal open?
Speaker 3: Probably fair enough.
Speaker 4: I couldn't remember what it was I heard. I mean, it depends on the soul something from what I was told there was one ritual he tried doing that was like a three day long ritual of like NonStop seventy two hours of chance and incantations and stuff, and he quit it like two days in and basically just threw up middle fingers.
Speaker 2: And that's not a good thing to do.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard of the eight Months story yet, although that also sounds like something that he would try. He was very eager go it and thought he was hot shit and then got roundhouse at the Battle of Life Grow, which was awesome.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 1: There's so many magical there's so many like magical and spiritual books that I bought. I have just I'm trying to get to them. It's just that I got a whole bookshelf of these books that I've just been collecting over the past year. And but there are some really good ones out there. Like you know, I always talk about my favorite book as dealing like into magic. There was a book that was written I think it was back in the seventies or eighties, I want to say, that was called them Agickian and this guy he's like, look like.
Speaker 3: Forget pretty talk about it before?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean the way I the way he breaks down magic. It's it is more of like intent driven, like so much so that whenever you do your magic or your spell work or anything like that. What he says is that if you do a magic spell for a ferrari and you're like yo, at the end of this, there will be a ferrari that shows up in my house, it will be mine one way or another. I will not accept or I will not like, uh not accept and by whatever means it gets to me, right, And he says, if you if if you don't get that ferrari to you within however long like a short amount of time, he goes, you just didn't do the spell, right, Like, that's how hard they believe in that. And I mean, I think you have to have that mentality though within magic like or else. Oh yeah, yeah, it's kind of like the mamba mentality almost, you know, right.
Speaker 3: I think intent is probably the most important link. If you don't have it, it's not going to be successful.
Speaker 2: Well, intent and then that's the only thing.
Speaker 4: Because I've also heard people say that if you set out like a and this is not to shit on anybody who is practicing magic, I'm speaking on behalf of ignorance here that as long as you say that you don't allow negative things to speak to you, you don't allow this to happen. Then like all of a sudden, the spirit realm like listens because evil forces, you know, will obey rules, because you know how evil forces listen to rules so often and so well and shit.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know, But is intent really that important? Oh if I fire a gun at somebody, but I don't intend to kill them, but I do, it doesn't matter what my intention.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the physical world. That's the physical world and the spiritual world too, way different places, Like the rules are way different.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me know one. Then let's say that I comment on someone's hair. I did not mean it to be insulting, but this person feels so bad about whatever the hell I said. It sends them into a spiral. That wasn't my intention, But it doesn't fucking matter.
Speaker 1: Well, then what would need to happen is it's it's not about what your intention was, it's about how it affected that person. And now it's up to you. The ball is totally in your court. Are you going to go and apologize because you know they took it the wrong way or you said it the wrong way. That that's dude. The magical world is a fucking wild place, and it's really all about, like you, it's about the ca of your character, what's pure in your heart kind of, but it's also about the intention, and it's also about the faith that you believe that whatever magic spell you're doing, it will work as long as you've gone through every single step individually. There's no there cannot be a question. And so it's it's it's weird to say it, but it is very faith based.
Speaker 3: It. You know, it always intreased me because you know, Satan Lucifer masqueraded as an angel of light. So you know, I often think about and you know, like I said, I have a very good friend that practices cerial ammonial magic. I just wonder what could be being communicated with and you know how even the most advanced practitioner might not be able to tell. I don't know, but yeah, so I guess with one thing I always wonder is you know, how do you you know what you may or may not be communicating with? Is it masquerading of you know, an entity of light or darkness?
Speaker 4: We see the Ouiji board as a pretty decent example of that as well. Right now, people of the Christian faith will immediately say, Wigi boards are evil, don't mess with them. I am of that belief, but there are others that see it as a means to communicate with the other side.
Speaker 2: And I'm in the same boat as you.
Speaker 4: Let's take off the stigma and the filters of whatever your bias may be. How do you actually know what's answering you? Because because you said that only good can answer, you get that evil doesn't care about that.
Speaker 3: Though, right, And it's not even so much I mean from a Christian standpoint, I'm coming on this necessarily. It's like, you know, you don't want to fuck around and find.
Speaker 1: Out exactly Yes, agreed, I actually look at it from a much I look at it from a very different standpoint though, And I can't I'm not going to sit here and speak on behalf of all. You know, people are practicing magic or witchcraft or anything like that. This is my level of understanding that the demons don't exist outside of you, that the only place that they do exist is within you. And it's almost like, I mean, uh, it's like Freddy Krueger right, Like, you kind of got to believe in him and or at least hear of him initially right in order for him to start messing with you. But if you never heard that name, he's never going to attach himself to you.
Speaker 2: My demon was not within me when I was five. Brother, It's just me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't I don't have the answers for everything. I'm just talking about, like my understanding of how it is that I think that you're I think it this is gonna sound woo woo or whatever. This is just the way I look at it.
Speaker 4: Of the two of us, you are the resident woo woo correspondent. I'm the resident sticking the mud correspondent. We have our roles.
Speaker 1: Brother, I think that it has something to do that it plays off of your emotions. And I think that if you're in a negative headspace, I think if you're in a fearful headspace, I think that if maybe you just got done having an argument.
Speaker 3: It's like a polargeist in a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. And and conversely, I think that if you're doing magic or playing on the Wigi board, even for that example, I think that if long as long as you've cleared your mind and you said, look, this is just a board and I need to let go of whatever stigma that is attached to it. I see it for what it is. It is a piece of cardboard and some stickers that are on top of it, and I'm going to use it to connect with spirits that I'm trying to reach out to. Now. I haven't played with a Wigi board yet. I haven't found anybody that wants to play with me.
Speaker 2: But but I feel like you would have a pretty easy time if you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess I just look at it a little bit differently. But that is that from what I understand. That is the common understanding amongst the people that I've talked to within magic that it's not necessarily that these demons are outside of you. It's not necessarily because people that are kind of of this, you know, uh state of mind, they believe that these are not actual beings, that it's more of like Eggregor's and Tulpa's and whatever you believe them to be in that way, answer so other.
Speaker 3: Another movie insertion here? Have you seen the Empty Man?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not like Talpa's and Ingurgo wres. It was Okay, but if you want to see a movie about Talpa and edgarg Or is the Empty Man is one? And I believe it's on some of the two B andplex free streaming services.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, while we're on this very thought process, right, me and you were on one side of the fence.
Speaker 4: Jonathan's staying is more of an egger Gore type of situation. So what you have found as far as the cult and the O cult and all things in between, is there kind of a mixture of ideas here? Do they believe one or versus the other?
Speaker 2: What have you found? Nixt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let me bring that up here. So what I'll do you briefly first is kind of define what the occult is versus the Call, and then I can explain how they can kind of merge together. So when you think of the Call, you can think of New Age and Satanism and everything like that. But although the exact definition of the cult in what constituted as a cult practices vary, it typically encompasses esoteric, supernatural, mystical or magical belief practices are phenomenon. So I think a lot of us know that in Latin it translates to what is hidden and Ethenic occult topics have traditionally been kept secretive and only available to a select few, so think secret societies. The idea of keeping knowledge of secret was done because they held the belief that it was too dangerous and powerful in the hands of the uninitiated or unworthy, and in modern popular usage, the term generally applies to subjects such as satanism, dark magic, and demonic summoning, as where from an academic viewpoint, it often applies to subjects such as astrology, alchemy, kabbala, divination, scrying, contacting in summing angels and demons, ritual magic, certain historical secret societies or mystery cults, hermeticism, ruined talisman, some forms of mississisi, and esoteric religious practices. So you can see that covers a lot of areas. The cult it's a practice, whereas when we talk about the cal a cult, so a cult is a group or movement held together by a commitment to a chrismatic leader or ideology. They're often associated with religious practices, but the cult is just a practice. In a cult, there can be a cult practices. However, not all cults practice the occult, so like the.
Speaker 4: The Marine Corps is a cult, but we are not dabbling in the o cult, right, Or.
Speaker 3: You can think about like the jeep people they always wave to each other, the people that drive jeeps and everything like that. Soies, yeah, I said, the rubber duckies. Yes. Yes. So an example of a cult that was practicing the cult was the Solar I think it was the Solar Temple over. I think it was in Switzerland and Canada where there's a mass suicide and everything like that. They had some really weird to call practices and everything. So that would be an example of a cult that practices be a cult or cult practices. So but you can't necessarily I mean maybe they were, but like Charles Manson and stuff, you couldn't say, you know, they were practicing the cult. They were, well, they were in some weird things I guess when they left at the murder scenes and stuff. But at any rate, that's what it is. Some cults practice the cult, some don't. Some are extremist Christians or whatever you know, you like David Koresh and people like that.
Speaker 4: So oh, I know tons of non denominational mega churches that are cults by any other name.
Speaker 2: Currently operating. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, and that reminded me with you guys being from the Siana was you know, the first season of True Detective. It's based on a true story the Hosanna Church, Louisiana and stuff, and that's something you know I would cover in a future episode when I start talking about crimes that have a cult or satanic ties to them. So, but that was a really wild case. I still can't find a show as good as that first season of True Detective. I feel like I'm chasing a dragon on that one. That was just so phenomenal. That Have you guys seen it?
Speaker 1: That Hosanna Church is that from? Is that Hosanna High School? Ont a band rouge? I don't even know if Hosannah.
Speaker 2: Not Hosannah Christian Academy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, no, No, that's funny though, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but there's a Hosannah Church. Yeah. I'm trying to remember what city that was in, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of the parish it was in, and I feel like it might have started with the p RC, but I can't remember off the top of my.
Speaker 2: It went in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: It was I know it was Lewis La Monica. That was Junior, I think was the one that walked into the police station and admitted to richualistically abusing children and doing rituals like sacrificing cats and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Weird shit was in Ponchatula, yes, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not too far from here.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, man, that's where the Strawberry festivals hail it every year.
Speaker 1: Delicious.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a good time. But yeah, there's there's psychos all over the place.
Speaker 4: And to your point, that True Detective season, they did a they did, to my knowledge, they did that story Justice m hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they'd used a lot of elements from it. They said.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: But because as soon as I found that out, you know, of course, I'm like on the on the the interwebs, and I'm like, I have to know more about this, so and you know, and I read you can find the court documentation online. It's horrific. Like, I don't encourage anybody who you know, has any past trauma who could trigger or just can be destroyed easily or not good that kind of stuff, because it's really.
Speaker 4: Really dark should definitely give a little disclaimer on that one, like search but at your own para.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to remember what year that was.
Speaker 3: Early two thousands, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I must say it wasn't like that was back in the gap either.
Speaker 3: It was, Yeah, it wasn't. It was the Satanic panic was supposedly over by then.
Speaker 4: So two thousand and five, we even had a even by my house. We I say, by my house, like you know, so many cities over what's that group that the duggers are?
Speaker 2: The Fundies, the fundamental Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fundamental Mormons or Latter day Scenes Fundamentalist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had one of those cults out here, and they got shut down because there were too many cases of like abuse being done from the elders, and not just of a physical and sexual nature, but like of a very very like ritualistic nature as well. Yeah, they got shut down. I want to say it was like around the early two thousands as well.
Speaker 3: Have you had Heidi love On from Unfiltered?
Speaker 2: Heidi is such a homie. We love her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's awesome. Yeah, she's really good with covering not I mean, I'm sure she knows plenty about the fundamentalist but just the Mormon Church in general. She's just yeah, she's incredible.
Speaker 2: So wild people, man, wild people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So you know, there's a lot of these cases, Like I said, I'll discuss about cases later, you know, involving Satanism for instance, like the Hosana church that we just mentioned. But I think you know, the argument is, you know, whether this exists or doesn't exist. And there's a lot of times there's neither evidence that exists or it doesn't or there's a lack of evidence which doesn't prove it doesn't exist, or an individual isn't guilty, evidence may exist that hasn't been found, or any evidence may have been thoroughly cleaned up or destroyed. So I mean, e CEO. J. Simpson wasn't convicted. Do you really believe he was innocent though? Or was there a lack of evidence and poor arguments made in everything? You can't you can't say you know with him.
Speaker 1: Then goes on to write a book Certainty, then goes on to write a book saying this is what would happen if I did do it?
Speaker 4: Yes, And for the record, anybody who might still be on the fence about oj Please understand that that entire situation is used as a case study for new cops and new detectives and new lawyers on how not to handle evidence because of how poorly it was done, step by step by step. It's understood that that was completely a conspiracy. But he still got away with it because the gavel slammed in double jeopardy means that it was done after that. It's like, just in case anybody's unclear, he absolutely murdered her, but moving on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, but there would appear to be a general consensus among legal professionals I've found within researching that one should. They're encouraged just to stick with the strong and important evidence in facts of a case, the ones that will lead to a conviction. Introducing religion with such controversial beliefs, along with having to delve into the topic of what freedom of religion consists of, can muddy the waters and cause moral ambiguity. Adjectivity could be lost among the jurors. These kind of details are often not publicized, and if you think about it, you think about Dave McGowan's Program to Kill would be a good example. Like everything, there's things in that book that we never heard that was publicized when these cases were happening, And I think a lot of the I found in research that they're often encouraged to keep out those aspects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, is the people who don't think it's real.
Speaker 4: There are licensed therapists that have to go through special certifications and trainings to be s r A certified Satanic ritual abuse certified, because there's that many cases of people coming out saying that they or victims of this. If there's no credibility to this, why is there actual legal certifications to specifically handle that's you know.
Speaker 1: And for the record, just because I was stating what I believe about a lot of this stuff, I also absolutely believe that there is satanic ritual abuse going on. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Right for sure.
Speaker 4: But we're not saying that Lord Byron Jester is doing these types no hell no, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes. I think you know, there's whether you think the call is bad or not, you know, that's your own opinion. But I think there's dark practices and light practices, a white magic, black magic like, so I think you kind of have to look at it in that regard as well.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, sin yeah, yeah, for sure. And also, like I'll say this, it's not always just the people that are practicing the occult or witchcraft or something like that. It could be even a religious it could be religiously kind of pushed in a sense, right, Like some people will say, you know, like like you've seen movies and you've seen people doing things in the name of God or in the name of Jesus. Meanwhile they're like going and shooting somebody up. It's like, like God told me this. It's like, why hold on, No, he didn't. You got something going on in your head and there's something wrong with you. You need to go get checked out.
Speaker 2: You heard a voice, but it wasn't the Almighty Homie, I hate to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody wanted somebody pretending to be at least right.
Speaker 3: So, before I started talking about some of the different forms of Satanism, I wanted to cover like what non theistic and theistic is, because I think this is an important element to understanding what type of a Satanist you're dealing with. So I'm just going to read a little bit about the differences, just so everybody has an understanding going in. So, non theistic is a term covering a wide range of beliefs, all characterized by lacking belief in any God's, rejecting of belief in God's, or deny the existence of any gods. A non theist is a non believer. The definition of non theist is effectively the same as the definition of atheist. The prefixes A and non mean exactly the same thing. A negative theism means belief in God. Put them together in both words stand for not believing in existence of a God or God's.
Speaker 2: Soists that are edgy, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: More more of a symbol, you know, using the symbology of satan. So yeah. The Oxford Dictionary defines non theist as a person who is not a theist. This is the same as a broad general definition of atheists. Two labels can be used interchangeably, so we will see both types in Satanism. And first I'm gonna I like to call this one. Well, first, I would like to say the article I got this from I found several years ago. Her name is Catherine Byer, and it's title from exploring the different branches of Satanism. But the first one is react to Satanism. And I like to call this like the teenage angst satanism, so it's also known as adolescent Satanism, and it refers to groups of individuals who adopt the stories of mainstream religion but invert its values. Thus, satan is still evil as defined by Christianity, but one to be worshiped rather than shund or feared. I think nineteen eighties adolescens inverting Christianity with gnostic elements inspired by black mental Christian scare, property and a role playing games in horror imagery and engaging in petty crimes. So a lot of you know, kids back then, you know, dressing in black, you know, wearing like, you know, satanic looking apparel, music, you know, And it was kind of funny you look back at a lot of the music back then, like it's not as blatantly satanic as it is today the stuff you're seeing today, Like it depended.
Speaker 2: On where you're at.
Speaker 4: If you listen to like Slayer, well yeah, their lyrics, it's they're saying exactly what they mean to say. But then there were others like, you know, uh, Judas Priest another example of like okay, the name alone, ah, Judas Priest, WHOA. But then it's like okay, look at what he's talking.
Speaker 2: About breaking the law.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, right, So I like how you're giving that distinction between the two. And then the whole metal look the emo look, if you will come to find out, that's Christian based, that's all based in Catholicism.
Speaker 2: Momenta mori, which is the moment of death and the beauty in death, that whole thing is Catholic. All these metal vibes. It's crazy, but I see what you're saying here. It's like that adolescent.
Speaker 3: Right and right. And then you have the role playing games like Dungeon and Dragons like got a huge bad name like with you know, and it was just a role playing game, but people took it too seriously and you know, stories were coming out, like you know, that was like satanic and stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, these kids rolled that twenty sided die. Next thing, you know, the book showed up like bro, no, he didn't stop it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There was a movie. I guess it was a TV movie. It was in the eighties. I haven't seen it, but Tom Hanks was in it, and it was called Monsters in Mazes and it was based off kind of the start of how Dungeon and Dragons was getting a bad name. I guess, I can't remember what college it was. But these kids would go down in the tunnels and play like a role playing game. They'd larp and stuff, and the story got twisted. But this one kid was suicidal and they thought he was down in the tunnels, couldn't find him. They found him, like, I think, at another family member's house or something, or our friends, and he did try to commit suicide. He failed it, but later on he was successful. But I can't remember the exact details, but that seemed to be the turning point where Dungeon and dragons started to get a bad name. And then it kind of just, you know, snowballs from there.
Speaker 2: So the culture has shifted, I see what you mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So okay, So the next one we're going to talk about encompasses the Church of Satan and the Satanic Satanic Temple. So this would be your non theistic but it's also called rationalistic Satanism, and it's the highly secularized and atheistic type of Satanism. Founded in the nineteen sixties by American author and occultist Anton sand Or Lebay. He created the Satanic Bible and formed the Church of Satan. The most well known Satanic organization, Lavaine Satanism is atheistic. According to Levey, neither God nor Satan are actual beings. The only God in Lavine Satanism is a Satanists themselves, so again, you know, elevating yourself to the status of a god instead. Satan is a symbol representing qualities embraced by the Satanist. Satanism, defined by Lebay, is a celebration of the self. It encourages people to seek their own truths, indulge in desires without fear of social taboos, and perfect the self. So and the Satanic temple kind of is, you know, along the same lines. They both claim they're non theistic, but I have questions naturally, So for instance, well, first of all, much of LaVey's Satanism is plagiarized. That's come out that Anson LaVey plagiarized a lot of the Satanic Bible and his writings. And his daughter, I think it was Zena. She left went to the Temple of Set, and then she left the Temple of Set started her own set. So and she, you know, completely said her father was full shit.
Speaker 2: So business though she.
Speaker 3: Right right, So and then so with the Satanic Temple and Lucian Greaves. They have a website called the Gray Faction and they all mental professional, mental health professionals on blasts that work with SRA victims. If you don't believe in Satan, why do you kick.
Speaker 4: Right and why would you put on blasts people that are helping trauma victims. Wouldn't that be good even by your own bullshit brand of humanism Satanism of improving yourself and perfecting yourself.
Speaker 3: And but hey, yeah, I mean I had on a month or so ago, doctor Colin Ross, and he works with trauma victims, the i D victims, this Associated Identity disorder and SRA victims, and he's had encounters with Lucian Greaves. So like you know, being an ass.
Speaker 1: So wow, this is this is interesting. This this is that website. But it says Gray Faction is an educational and advocacy organization whose mission is to protect mental health patients and their families from dangerous pseudoscience and discredit therapies, particularly in the area of so called repressed memories. And then it goes on to say, look at this shit, dude. It says Gray Faction researches and exposes conspiracy therapists, licensed mental health professionals who propagate, debunk Satanic ritual abuse, hysteria, and related conspiracy theories. Gray Faction aims to improve the mental health field by assisting in eliminating pseudoscience and unfounded conspiracism. Conspiracism accomplished by appealing to institutions such as professional licensing boards and the American Psychological Association. Conspiracy theories through the nineteen eighties and nineties led to irrational fears of the existence of Satanic cults that perpetrated horrific crimes. Some licensed therapists capitalized on these narratives and exploited their patients by pressuring them to confabulate false memories under hypnosis. This era of profuse conspiracy, known as the Satanic has left harmful roots in our society which still persist today. Damn, they don't believe in none of that.
Speaker 2: And we have so many cases of like where it actually was come to light, cops had to be involved, and like all of this happened where no, no, it was in fact Satanic ritual abuse being done. This isn't a question, this is an hypothetical caught in the act in certain cases. But sure, sure, great faction. Y'all are just.
Speaker 3: Calling out happened all over the world, not just like the United States. And there's another you know, like the UK's had like convictions and stuff. And the thing is, I'm like, looking at this, I'm like, who the fucks said you were mental health professionals? How are you to determine whether these people are, you know, doing their job or what their their practice is, is you know, genuine and effective?
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 4: Learn that about Satanists too. They think they are smart as shit. They think that they know just what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, okay, first of all, take yourself down to Pegger two. Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: I just pushing Greaves just like the way he is. He gets under my skin and it's like he got he's got that like weird looking eye and stuff. And I read something. I forget what happened to the eye, but I read at first he didn't like talking about it. I'm like, dude, you lost the fucking contact. Just get a new pair, Like, come.
Speaker 2: On, I don't want to talk about the eye. Conscious eyes.
Speaker 3: So and the other problem I have and I am not taking this from a political angle, but they are trying to pass laws for abortion to be a legalized ritual for them, and they said, it's an empowerment ritual. You know, most women that have to have an abortion, they don't go into it thinking, oh, I'm going to have an empowerment ritual.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody that parenthood definitely looks at it that way.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, it's it's whether woman is for or against abortion. If she has to have an abortion, it's traumatizing. So like, I don't I think I can think of plenty of other ways that you can empower yourself. Then being like, you know what I'm gonna do make myself feel empowered today, I'm gonna go get an abortion.
Speaker 2: See that this, John, I know that's gonna that's that's raising a massive red flag for you too. I know because we have had multiple guests come on the show talking about how these types of Satanic groups will actually perform abortions as a part as excuse me, as a part of a ritual. Now, we have had a.
Speaker 4: Guest come on saying that at one point in time he helped perform somewhere around four hundred abortions.
Speaker 2: For this, I don't know if this is true. And verified.
Speaker 4: We who knows, But my point is that we know for sure that groups are doing this for that purpose. This Gray Faction is trying to push to make that legally a.
Speaker 2: Ritual murdering and unborn for that. Like, yeah, I don't know that it's still a game to some people. It's still a metaphor to some people. I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it's the Gray Faction, but it's still the Satanic Temple. So but yes, so they're trying to have you seen the movie Nefarious, Uh, the one where.
Speaker 2: He's in jail. I saw snippets. I haven't sat and watched the whole show.
Speaker 3: Oh you got to see that.
Speaker 2: I've heard. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It is amazing, and it does abortion in Moloch does come up, which is super interesting and stuff. So yes, excellent movie. Definitely recommended if you guys haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: You know, for the last episode we did, for the six six sixth one we saw there was a video back in the eighties where this woman went on to Oprah and she was sharing her say, her sra like experience and she was saying like, look my family, I mean her family was Jewish, but they were parading themselves as you know, just very good people, very good Jewish people that wouldn't hurt a fly and all that kind of stuff. Meanwhile, what's going on inside the house is that they're raping their their daughters and the mother and everybody else that they can really get their hands on. They're raping them. Not so much because they're just perverts. It's more so they I want to impregnate these people. That way they can sacrifice the babies and possibly harvest the organs. But this woman was talking about she goes, yeah, I've been raped so many times. I've you know, I've I've had to I've had to even eat parts of my baby. And you hear that, like that's that's sick, and it's discussing. But it's more than just one case, Like.
Speaker 4: It's it's crazy as a real thing, dude, absolutely, for they're breeding farms for this purpose, right, It's.
Speaker 2: It's discusseding island. Was probably she was Jewish. There's going to be people that throw it out. Oh well, you know, it's like, yo, would you listen to what she's saying, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: I would venture to say it was probably.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing they were hiding behind Christianity, like you know, I mean the perfect place for like people to be hiding behind would be Judaism or Islam or something, because you know, those are very very very protected nowadays, more so than some other religions. And I'm not going to get into a political debate about that, but I feel like there's some that are much more off limits than others, like for people to attack or to criticize.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you even say anything about the Jews, you're an anti semi. That's how protected they are. It is crazy, the level of like protection it is. And it's not even just in this country or in Israel, it's literally worldwide. They're talking about up in Where was that that we just read that Either they're about to pass a bill or they already did to where if you say anything anti Semitic, they can just send you to jail. And so that that's the level of protection that there is. New York, California, some bullshit like that. Maybe Oregon, Washington.
Speaker 2: I think it might be Cali. Actually, how did you say that?
Speaker 3: Oh, Jonathan, Yeah, I forgot to tell you. On short tangent here, my great grandparents were occultist. They were Theosophists. And if you know anything about theosophy, Polina Blovotski, yes Leblaski. So that was pre World War two and they started using the swastika in theosophy. Now this was before the Nazi's got a hold of it or anything. So my grandpa, he was orphaned at the age I think it was thirteen or fifteen. And I do have this on my Instagram and my extra Twitter page, a video of it. When they died, his family came and cleared out the house. They wanted nothing to do with him, and he became a ward of the state. He found a black book underneath their bed, his parents' bed, that his family took away from him. They said it was like the Devil's book or something, but he did find I think my mom said it was found on a floorboard. It was a locket and it had his mother's maiden name initial, so it was before she was married to his father. And my grandpa was born in nineteen twenty seven. He fought in World War two, so this shows you it's before World War two. So on the inside of the locket there was the picture of the great grandma, great grandpa, and on the back it's a swasika and black stones.
Speaker 4: But that's a Hindu in Eastern symbol of all of the good and virtue things.
Speaker 3: Right right, so and it also you also know that it wasn't if you know what you're talking about. When it comes to the swastika and stuff, the Nazis they tilted it counterclockwise. This is sitting flush. So but yeah, like it was weird. My family went, we knew it was a Hindu symbol, but had I not started researching into the cult, we would have never known that they were Theosophists.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, there's there's power in all symbols, and it's the way I look at symbols. I'mna be real with you. I think that, and you can see it all throughout Christianity and Satanism. That symbolism is. It's powerful. And I honestly see all symbols as the force. I know that sounds corny or whatever, like from Star Wars. I think that it is the force. It's a force, like you know you can a force.
Speaker 2: I like that you can.
Speaker 3: Take charging a sigil almost exactly.
Speaker 1: So, like you already know that the cross has a lot of power. There's a lot of people that that that you know, believe in that, that have died for that, for their beliefs and everything, so you'd already know that that thing is powered up. So if you wanted to take that and give it the old reciprocal and turn that bad boy upside down like, there's still gonna be power in it. Which is why I believe that the if there is a devil, if there is Satan, it would be using an upside down cross. That that checks out to me, you know.
Speaker 3: But what's funny about the upside down cross, and I think this is the joke on Satanist. The upside down cross was the cross of Peter.
Speaker 2: Peter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he asked to be crucified upside down because he didn't think he was worthy enough to be crucified right side up like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So technically his bones that they now built the Vatican because they found his allegedly found the skeleton underneath Nero Circus which is now the Vatican, and he had cut the feet cut off because they had to hurry up and cut him off the cross before his body was drugg through the streets. It's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's almost like they're using a symbol that's saying I'm not worthy like Jesus Christ, so chokes on them. And speaking of the Vatican, I have a lot of research on the Vatican, and I know a lot of I have many Catholic friends and family, and I love them dearly. But going down these rabbit holes, there's a lot of religious syncretism and you see a lot of paganism that was you know, adopted into the Catholic Church. So that's another interesting topic for another day though.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I mean even just going back to you know, the the fifteen, the sixteen, seventeen hundreds, it was trying to get everybody to convert to Christianity, so you would you would like take certain modalities of paganism and you'd be like, look, we got that too. You can still celebrate on December twenty fifth. We'll just say that it was Jesus' birthday. You know, you you celebrate from whatever you want.
Speaker 3: It was Saturnalia and Sol Invictus and stuff like that. Jesus was supposedly probably born around like September because the shepherds wouldn't have been in the fields with their flocks at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've heard September eleventh. Some people suggest that it was possibly September eleventh, and other people will actually say that it was April Fool's Day and like April first, and that's why they're leave it to America to take Jesus' birthday and say you're a fool on this day, right, right, right, right?
Speaker 2: Could be I don't know, we know for sure, somewhere between spring and fall, but we'd certainly know it was not winter, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean we know that Antonommbay was very much a showman and everything very theatrical. I think he even like worked in the circus before he got to where he was at. But I heard something that was interesting and I didn't know and I'm not gonna I don't know why opening my windows on my computer starts slowing everything else down. But there's something. Do you guys know what Mando films are. They're like, you know, many Faces of Death and all like they kind of exploit humanity in certain ways and stuff like that. So there cinitly with the Long Island serial killer Rex Humorman. He was into some really weird sick shit and so is his daughter, and they were talking about how like she like all the art she was posting and stuff like of cannibalism and everything. I didn't even know. There is a pornography called hardbore, which is cannibal like cannibalism pornography. I know. Yeah, yeah, it's called hard.
Speaker 2: Wore b o r e ye hard bore. And then there's another one for but we're not gonna go there. Let's just say this.
Speaker 4: The dark Web is real, and if you can imagine it, there's a porn about it. And that's as deep and as dark as your imagination is willing to let you go.
Speaker 2: And I promise you it's even deeper than that.
Speaker 1: Dude, you want to you want me to fuck you up here for I'm sorry, not fuck you up, but fuck Jacob. I'll just I'd just like to give you this information, but I'm married. I can't do that. I'm just but there was all right, cool, cool, Uh there's this. I just learned about this today and it was you know how little kids they'll get on you know, the tablet or their parents' phones or whatever, and they'll just start kind of like doom scrolling across reels, whether it's Facebook or or YouTube or TikTok or whatever, right, Well, and what they did was supposedly there is this group of people that found all of these horrific things that were being done on the dark web, right, like ritualistic killings and murder, like satanic shit, right, And what they did was is that they like pumped that video information into an AI, and that AI created that same exact scene with minions, and it's like the little kids are watching it on minuons and it's just like these minions are just like fucking each other and they're killing each other and they're chopping body parts off and all this crazy stuff. But it's showing up on the kid's algorithm. So that was actually a show that I thought about doing, like as a side hustle, or not a side hustle, but like a side show, like a little tangent that we would do. But I don't know. I just wanted to mention that because I feel like that kind of pertains what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Dude, AI is absolutely in that same ballpark, because now it's gonna be like, Oh, don't worry, that's that's not a child porn, that's just an AI image. It's not real. It's a computer image. You see what I'm saying. It's like, oh, oh, so where do we let that line blur? Oh, it's not a snuff film. That's not an actual snuff film. It's minions gutting each other. Like, no, no, where where do we draw that line?
Speaker 1: Dude? It is sick, like the things that people get off to, like and especially giving those videos to kids. It's like like.
Speaker 3: I just look at the stuff that's you know, been you know, thrown at us that's considered art, like Marina Abramovich stuff like yeah, and I found even some more like horrific art like that makes her looks tame. But people get away with it because.
Speaker 2: It's art exactly, because who can tell what the limits of artistic expression are. And it's like no, no, yeah, I'll be that asshole.
Speaker 1: That's the We've talked about it before, Like the art that's in John Podesta's house, right, like the weird shit that's being re enacted. The scorpion. It was a Dahmer thing, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the arch the back, Yeah, it's a capitated head. I mean that's something I would love to have in my house, hanging above you know, my stairs.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you know.
Speaker 2: Didn't Michael Jackson have a Hitler statue or something like that too, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Oh there was like a shrine to Hitler, I thought, or something crazy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because again, that's that's what we need in our homes.
Speaker 3: Well, Dahmer was building a Satanic altered like well, he had like layouts or blueprints and stuff like that. He was going to make, you know, out of bones. But that doesn't get publicized very often. But that was a real.
Speaker 2: Thing because that leads more credence to the whole Satanism thing, which like, oh, well he's not really Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he was obsessed with The Exorcist three so and.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it. Was there something specific about that that's dom or esque.
Speaker 3: I don't know that he If you watched the Netflix series, it showed he would watch it like, you know, consistently and obsessively, and you know, his victims saw he'd sit and rock back and forth and watch it like real weird, real weird shit. Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So to the point we're making earlier, the the internet is a horrible place if you allow it to be. AI is absolutely fire that people don't necessarily always know what they're playing with as far as that goes, Yeah, and uh yeah, the.
Speaker 2: SRA things are real and they are really out there.
Speaker 3: So why bring this up with Rex Humor's daughter and him? They found in the house a book it was called it's called Death Scenes, a homicide detective scrapbook by Jack Huddleston, and I think it came out like in the forties and it's all these pictures this detective like compiled together of like these perfic mutilated like homicide, you know, victims of homicide, body or whatever. So and the attorney that was talking about it that's representing the victims said, this is a book that's kind of big within like the Satanic community, and I'm like, that's weird, like okay. So and then I found out that there was a Mondo film created about it and Anson Levey actually narrated it, which would make sense why the book became a big thing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: But the film was Death Scenes by a film by Nick Bogas bou Gas and Levey narrated it. So that again that just shows like a really dark nature that's underlying all of this. So wow. Yeah, whether it's you know, surface level or when you get higher up, who knows. I mean, but it does seem like there's things, even with these non theistic or rationalistic Satanists that don't quite add up right right.
Speaker 1: And for anybody that's wondering, you know what all encompasses a mondo film, I'm just going to read it off a Wikipedia how they describe it, because I actually never heard of that term before you here, did I? Yeah, but it says Mondo film is a subgenre of exploitive documentary films. Many Mondo films are made in a way to resemble a pseudo documentary, and usually depicting sensational topics, senses, or situations. Common traits of mondo films include portrayals of foreign cultures which have drawn accusations to ethnocentrism or racism, an emphasis on taboo subjects such as death and sex, and stage sequences presented as genuine documentary footage. Over time, the films have placed increasing emphasis on footage of the dead and dying, both real and fake. The term mondo is Italian for world, and the term shockumentary is also used to describe the genre shockumentary.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, yeah, it was something I had never heard of either. I was like, man, I can learn it. There's like pornography called Harbore about cannibalism, and there's these mondo films and stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Jesus, people are just fucked up, man.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gotta and I need to be that guy to bring up something horrible. But like again, the duggers brought them up earlier. You could look at the oldest brother.
Speaker 2: The type of horrible material that he was looking up was the mutilation of six months and younger infants. That's what he was getting off to.
Speaker 4: And I don't Yeah, and again your imagination can go into what you want as far as what mutilation means, but like, yeah, it's it is horrible, and there's some there's some sick fuck out there that's trying to say that was an artistic expression. And at that point, I call that person unhuman and should be skull dragged.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 3: Yep, No, one hundred percent agree, one hundred percent agree. So yeah, it's just things don't add up when they claim they're non theistic with some of the behavior and beliefs they have that say differently.
Speaker 1: So and also like the term non theistic, but calling yourself a god, can you even be atheistic if you're calling yourself a god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. That's another good point, you know, Like it's just like things just aren't adding up.
Speaker 1: That Satanists are so silly mm hmm and retarded.
Speaker 2: They don't make sense. They're retarded. They're not silly, Like that's just dumb.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna see if I can open this real quick without like my internet going crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But again, that's like the non Theis Satanists right now. I personally may have my own opinions about.
Speaker 4: The worshippers of the dark Lord type of Satanists, but like, at least the pieces can put I could put them together in my head, I at least can see why one plus one would equal to I might question why they started doing that math in the first place, and like that is a conversation I want to have, right, But at least I get what their goal is and I understand who and what they're talking to, and I get it. The non Theis Satanist types, I've never understood it. Just call yourself a humanist, just.
Speaker 2: Calling you know, I don't know, edgy angsty little humanist. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude. And going back to Dahmer, because I feel like I had heard that he was into that Exorcist, like in the the I didn't know it was the third one, but it says that he watched it two to three times a week for six straight months. And and the person that got away the member, because there was one person in the series anyway that got away. It says the man Dahmer tried to kill, who ended up escaping and persuading skeptical police to go to Dahmer's terrible smelling apartment, testified at Dahmer's trial in nineteen ninety two that Dahmer did indeed force him to watch The Exorcist three. So wow, like getting ready to prime your meat and you want that meat to Oh, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen The Exorcist three myself, but I know the demon in it is called Gemini, so I do know.
Speaker 1: A little two face Yeah, so interesting, weird shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never seen those because I I love horror movies, but I love the slasher films, you know what I mean, the the stuff that is based in actual Satanism or based on true stories thereof. And Da da da and I can't fuck with it because I believe that that shit actually does carry a spirit of that type of stuff with it, and with my past and everything.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I acknowledge it's real.
Speaker 4: I don't need to watch it for some sort of weird, twisted entertainment. I'd rather watch Jason next. Just slice motherfucker. That's good shit.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what.
Speaker 3: Creeped me out? And I saw it after I'd listened to podcasts, you know, do you cult it was Eyes Wide Shut? Oh yeah, creeps me out, knowing what I know now, and the fact that they insinuated child trafficking in it makes me wonder if the cut footage actually you know, went more into in depth into that.
Speaker 2: There's people that came out and the diddy shit came out that Eyes Wide Shut movies got a little different taste in a lot of people's mouths these days.
Speaker 1: Well, there's people that say that that was Kubrick's way of whistleblowing and because he ended up dying right after that, and.
Speaker 2: They cut out twenty seven minutes of the movie, the final cut as missing damn near was I was either seventeen or twenty seven something like that. But a huge chunk and it's gone. No one knows about what was in it.
Speaker 4: The actors that acted in it apparently will never speak on it or they keep playing this.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, who can tell, you know, it's a movie. Who knows which one you're talking about.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of open minded, third eye, all the way open people that would say that that might have been a very critical seventeen to twenty seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Leu leive Sovietski's character in it, like you don't you don't hear her say, but if you have close caption on, she tells Tom Cruise in the costume shop he needs an ermine cloak, insinuating she's been there. And then she had those customers that she was entertaining behind her dad's back, which he got mad about, probably because he wanted to profit, not her. And then at the end and you have their daughter being going off with the two men at the beginning of the movie that we're at the Christmas party. So you know, for me, that seems like they were insinuating. And I really do feel like some of that missing footage probably you know, you know, gave further credence.
Speaker 2: To that or show what might have gone happened next.
Speaker 3: In that run exactly. And when I have doctor Colin ross on he was on Sam's show, and I know Sam wanted like a like a concrete answer about like satanic Ritchell Brusin He's like, you know, you know, we can't say it does or it doesn't because we haven't had a strong enough evidence or whatever to say. But he's like, I have I treat victims. I work with victims, you know, And he said he definitely think Epstein was involved in a cult between that temple and like that kind of like labyrinth looking in his New Mexico Zora ranch yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and and also you know, not a lot of people talk about it, but there was tunnels underneath Epscene island, like under his house. There were tunnels down there. I've heard right, right, And so who knows what he was.
Speaker 3: Looking tennis court like that that was really suspicious. And then how it looked on I was looking at it like before and after, and it like had like these high mound walls around it, and then like it looked worked on Google Earth like something like seemed to be like covered up there or something like don't don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I'll never understand how they can just get away with blurring shit out on Google Earth, you know, like I mean, yeah, it's Google, but who is paying Google? Is Google doing it on their own terms? You know, like that stuff that gets like blurred out, It's like it's just so sketchy, dude.
Speaker 3: And you were talking about us earlier and everything. When I was I was probably six or seven, like, we would go visit my grandparents every summer in Tennessee and they lived they lived on the border of like Western Tennessee and North Carolina. And we went to Vanderbilt Biltmore Estate in was it ash ash ash, North Carolina. Yeah, so, and I remember in there and we went down into the pool area and I was only, like I said, six or seven. It creeped me out. I'm like, this is weird. And then the fire alarm went off and it like really freaked me out. And I always thought that pool was weird. And then you know they've made taught like you know the connection that that one art depiction looks like Anderson Cooper in the pool at the Biltmore estate and it's weird because like the pool is in a basement and they like had to, like, you know, bring water, and how do you drain it? Though I couldn't. There's no drain to list day, and I'm still trying to find like how it drains.
Speaker 2: Do you have to pump it out? Like you have to have a pump at ground level and pump it out to like the sewer.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's okay, it's weird. And who puts a pool in a basement?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm trying to think because I've seen movies where they have like, oh, the old pool in the basement, and that seems to be a thing. But like, unless you're built on a hill or like in a mountain, maybe I could I could see that maybe they had to drain out.
Speaker 2: But like even still, I kind of always thought that was just like a movie trope. I never, uh, what was that one?
Speaker 4: All right, y'all ever seen It's a Wonderful Life? Yes, all right, it's the Christmas Time movie and if you know, Mary belated Christmas to everybody. But there's a scene where they're dancing in the school gym and the gym floor opens up and there's a.
Speaker 2: Pool undernea the war and all the stuff. They're very young and whatever. But I'm thinking, like, first of all, this is based in the thirties or the twenties, and I'm like, what high school gymnasium had a basketball court that floor could move out to an Olympic sized swimming pool? Was that just a thing the high school's had back then? And it's like, I'm not sure if that's right, but that's what I'm saying. I don't know how much of that. The pool in the basement is like a movie thing versus a real thing. So I'm with you on this, right.
Speaker 3: Right, right. So the next I'm going to talk about is theistic or esoteric Satanism, and we're going to talk about the Temple of Set because they kind of fall on this. And I'm going to read two things about the Temple set to give people a general understanding, because i think both descriptions help give you the idea of what the Temple set was about, which is Michael Achino. Me y'all know about Michael Aquino and his you know, high ranking in the army and the psychological warfare and then the presidio and the child abuse allegation, which one of those things like you know, he might not have been convicted, but that doesn't mean he wasn't guilty, so right, So in nineteen seventy four, Michael Aquino, a member of the hierarchy of the Church of Satan, and Lilith Sinclair, a group leader or a grot up master, broke away from the Church of Satanon on philosophical grounds and formed the splinter group Temple Set. So I do know that Aquino left the Church of Satan because he kind of started seeing it like as a running joke and Tom mvay was a showman. He was interested in making money. People could then buy their you know, to level up in the Church of Satan, and he wasn't cool with that. So he's like, I'm out this. This is more you know, theatrical and paying for your level isn't cool. So he moved on and formed the Temple of Set and the resulting theistic Satanism practitioners recognized the existence of one or more supernatural beings. The major god, viewed as a father or older brother, is often called Satan, but some groups identify the leader as a version of the ancient Egyptian god Set. Set is a spiritual entity based on the ancient Egyptian notion of expert translated as self improvement or self creation. Regardless of the being or beings in charge, none of them resemble the Christian Satan. Instead, they are beings which have the same general qualities as the symbolic Satan, sexuality, pleasure, strength, and rebellion against Western moors. So that's the first one, and then the second one I want to touch on briefly because I feel like this really does tie it all together, is that the attemple Set was established in the United States in nineteen seventy five by A Quino and he was an American political scientist, military officer, and a high ranking member of Antline Leavey's Churches Satan, which we just covered. Dissatisfied with the direction in which Leavey he was taking the church, Aquino design and, according his own claim, embarked on a ritual to invoke Satan, who revealed to him a sacred text called the Book of Coming forth by Night. According to Aquino, in this work, Satan revealed his true name to that of Set, which had been the name used by his followers in ancient Egypt. Aquino is joined in establishing the temple by a number of other dissatisfied members of Avey's Church, and seeing various Stepthian groups were established across the United States. Settin's believed that set is the one real God and that he has aided humanity by giving them a questioning intellect the quote black flame unquote, which distinguishes them from other animal species. Seta is held in high esteem as a teacher whose example is to be emulated, but he is not worshiped as a deity. Highly individualistic in basis, the temple promotes the idea that practitioners should seek self deification, seeing this three occurring theme of you know, become a god, yourself and self de vacation and thus attain an immortality of consciousness. Setings believe in the existence of magic as a force which can be manipulated through ritual However, the nature of these rituals is not prescribed by the Temple. Specifically, a quinot describes Setin practices as black magic, a term which he defines idiosyncretistically. So again it seems like whoa, he's not Satan, but he kind of is, And we don't really worship him, but we kind of do, and we're into like making ourselves gods and everything. But at the same time, I mean he went and summoned Satan, he said, and he said, Set is Satan. So it's it's all condoluted.
Speaker 2: As normal, very much.
Speaker 4: The Egyptian pantheon of gods is very interesting, uh set If for those of y'all who don't know, he and his uncle Horace got into it one day and long story short, he ejaculated on some cabbage. His uncle ate it, which gave him power over him, and from that spawned a crown which Tooth wears on his head. Egyptian theology is a very wild wild ride if you ever actually look into the stories of the gods.
Speaker 3: Right, you know. And what I found interesting that Henche was Are you familiar with Himmler's castle Woolfsburg, where Himmler andar Kimmler was super into the occult. There is a ceremonial crypt ritual room in the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well they allowed a kino to do a ritual down.
Speaker 2: There, really in the room with the black sun on the floor. Yes, wow, So.
Speaker 3: To me that speaks you know, he obviously had high regard for the Nazis, so that would be.
Speaker 2: The Nazis had very high regard for or the occult. So I think that's that's the door that swings both ways, you know.
Speaker 3: Rice exactly. But I also wondering, you know, was he you know, into the whole Aryan race ideology with that.
Speaker 4: It could be because I'm they also, and I don't believe. I know, there's certain people when I say the word Pleadian, They're gonna get offended when I say this. I don't I'm not talking about those Fleadians. But the Nazis did believe in the Aryan race coming from the Pleiades, and that was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: And that's this.
Speaker 4: Rhetoric of the Pleiadian aliens that the Nazis were talking to and the occult. Between all of that and the there's so many connections that were being made. The early nineteen hundreds are kind of wild as far as the theoretical, theological.
Speaker 2: And occult conversations go. I mean, in the same fifty year span we had Crowley Blovatsky.
Speaker 4: What's that dude from Ireland that wrote all that shit. He was big with the Oteo and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Down. I'm drawing a blank at the moment, but all that happened at the same time when.
Speaker 3: That specialist movement, the big big.
Speaker 4: Spiritualist movements were going on, some of them on the positive side, some of them to the mass genocide sign but.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, exactly so. But and then you know, as I said, you know a Qino was tied to Presidio, and then he has also been tied to the Franklin cover up and scandal.
Speaker 2: So go a little bit more on that. One expound upon this.
Speaker 3: So somehow, and I can't I can't name the exact details, but he supposedly was involved in Iran Contra and Iran Contra had some ties with the Franklin scandal. But Paul Bonacci, a victim of the Franklin scandal, said he had seen a Kino and that a Quino. Yeah, so there's been ties there. And what's crazy is this goes so deep. I so I started investigating researching pink ballets, which do you guys know pink ballets are like they were pretty much child abuse sex parties over in Europe and stuff. Yeah, I did an episode covering the first one I had come across, which happened in France.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the where they had the portrait where they have all the little kids in the pink ballet slippers on the checkerboard floors.
Speaker 3: So they got the name because they were girls sent into entertain in a lot of times like miners. They would entertain with dancing and stuff. But that all you know, finished in you know, them being abused. So they were it was kind of like a pink Ballet's was a code name. So but Mark Dutrow do you know who Mark Dutrou is?
Speaker 2: The ring the book?
Speaker 3: Okay, in Belgium, he was the monster of Belgium. He adopted girls and he tried to tell on like he was supplying the girls to like these elites and stuff, these parties and even like the entire country of Belgium came out in the White March to protest. The streets were filled because there was so much corruption already happening in the case and stuff and it's it's a whole whole story or whatever. And there were ties to the what was called the Braxis cult, you know, and a braxis yeah. So in this call that they supposedly were rated by police and it's some articles say stuff was found and other articles say stuff wasn't found. But before dude, trow, this goes so much further back, and it's with these pink ballets and everything.
Speaker 2: But when I trow, do you know about what your frame we're talking about?
Speaker 3: Tree was nineteen ninety six, ninety seven. Yeah, that happened. So but what's interesting is when I was researching it and stuff, I saw i Ran Contra come up, and I'm like, well, isn't that funny? Because Iran Contra goes back to a Keino and goes back to Franklin scandal. So it's it's weird.
Speaker 2: And I just that Reagan would make his way into the conversation, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean it just and then I'm trying to think, hey, I guess let's see. Have you heard of that Ronald have you Ronald Bernard, the Dutch banker. Have you seen him talk about how he made it so high up and everything and he got invited to these like you know, eyes wide chet parties and then children got involved, and he he broke and he left, you know, his high paying job and everything.
Speaker 2: Robert Bruce, you said, Robert Bernard Bernard, No, I haven't seen this. There's videos of him speaking on this, Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Is it Robertard? Yeah, I think it's Bernard. I'll have to double check on that. I think for some right now I'm drawing a blank. But many people get confused and they look him up because they see some one who died like in Florida, and they think it's him. As it's not him. It's a different Ronald Bernard. That's what it is. I'm just like, Robert doesn't sound right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, I mean, and he he looks either he's a really great actor or I mean you can see genuine emotion.
Speaker 3: He starts crying and stuff. So, but he talks about how these parties and stuff like.
Speaker 4: So the thing I always have with these people that come forward and talk about these things, and people will say.
Speaker 2: Oh, well they're fake, they're they're actor whatever. Okay, fine, some of them, maybe I'll give you that. But especially when you're talking about somebody who was at like the top of their game, right, somebody who was a big big time banker, big time, a professional musician, big time like something, where like they were already doing well and then coming forward actually hurts their career. They're not gaining That's what I'm saying, Like, do you think they're being paid off to take the hit, right, and like that's they made the money so good that like his grandchildren will be ashamed of this, but the money was good enough. Like I just I have a hard time believing.
Speaker 3: That, you know, yeah, yeah, I don't think he can like discredit everybody, just like with the you know quote satanic panic. You know, I'm sure there was hoaxes in that. I'm sure there was, but I'm also sure that there were, like you know, it's like to truth and a lie, you know, like and if you have you know one in there, like that's a lie or you know was wrong or is a hoax, then everybody throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Speaker 2: To that point, I quick quick side tangent.
Speaker 4: I just recently, as of two days ago, discovered a hoax of a satanic thing that took place in Baton Rouge. So I'm not going to drop names of who the guilty parties were because that's not good. But basically, two people decided that they wanted to have a barbecue, and they were being really dumb and decided to go cattle rustling and just to a random cat field and just stole a cow that they could fit and carry, because that's a really smart thing to do.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, in Louisiana, you could.
Speaker 4: Still be hung for cattle rustling, like there's no law protecting you. They go to Highland Road Park in Baton Rouge. They hang up this small cow like they're hanging up a deer, and they skin it and they cleaned, and they had a barbecue the next day and they left the skin, the guts of head, all of this. And it was in the mid to you know, late eighties, so or actually not, I think about it be the early to mid eighties, so Satanic panic was a thing. And you know, there may or may not have been a story ran in a paper about some possible Satanists slaughtering cows and sacrifice in Baton Rouge that actually was just two drunk, broke idiots that.
Speaker 2: Just stole a cow. I don't know, y'all, But there are some hoaxes in the mix. But that doesn't, like you said, that doesn't take away from the guaranteed, confirmed stories and these victims and these advocates that come out later and say, no, this happened. Here's my scars, here's my credentials, here's my story. Here's the names and the people and the places and the money, and then for some reason all that gets blasted and shut down.
Speaker 3: M M yep, and it's like you have one false story or narrative then everything's just completely debunked and everything. So yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about it is you know, everybody else gets discredited when you know there's obviously people out there likely telling the truth. So for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh and the same goes for like magic and witchcraft and all that stuff in general, even like psychics and stuff like that. There are one hundred percent real psychics out there, like there's no doubt about that. But you got there's always gonna be scammers, Like I'm sorry, if you go down to Bourbon Street and somebody offers you a terror reading, you probably shouldn't take it because they're just gonna take your money.
Speaker 4: And if you're watching a medium on television, I hate to break it to you, they're probably not actually a psychic. Just like if you see a magician on TV, I hate to break it to you, that is not real magic. It's an illusion. It is entertainment, and it's wonderful for that purpose. But that's TV for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David Blaine's great, but that's not magic with a K. And that's long Nyland medium is a charming woman. I don't believe she's communicating with your dead grandma.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Have you seen The Dead Files? What do you guys think about that? Like where the detective and the medium like Investigator House.
Speaker 4: I think that that is an interesting TV show. Like the show psych actually did that exact same thing, except he was very open well, I mean in the show about him being a fake. I think that's you know, if one out of one hundred cases, this psychic actually had something that led to the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fine, sure.
Speaker 4: I personally, if I had a family member die and a psychic showed up to the house to try to help me find out who did it, I would be pretty fucking pissed off that my tax dollars are being used in such ways. But you know that my tax dollars are being used in really stupid fucking ways anyway. So I mean, who am I to really start shitty on you?
Speaker 2: You know whatever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and I agree with that. I think there's some authentic and there's some non authentic. Like when I talked about my dad when he was a kid in their house being haunted. They didn't know because at the time and some states don't have laws that were required to disclose someone died in the home. So he a woman. My grandma had a bridge club and a woman came in and she said, you have a presence here, and my grandma grandma didn't tell her, but she cleaned the house like it was Poldergeist or something like, you know, the little lady from.
Speaker 2: Pouldergeist clubs and bikino clubs. You gotta watch some old ladies due.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But another example of that would be, like I am not psychic or anything like that, but I have had dreams or premonitions before. They don't happen often, but I can't explain it. So if I'm like having these once, it's in every great while, Like I can't just credit like people actually like having these things readily, right, So you know, it's just like anything today, you just got to watch out like for what's you know, genuine and authentic and what's not. Just like where you get your news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a big one. You know, you can't be just trusting old Fox or CNN. You know, it's that mainstream media is dying, and anybody that's still watching it, what are you doing? Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's in the shitter, bro CNN twenty years ago was seen as like the source it.
Speaker 4: Joe Rogan has more activity on a random throwaway on a guess that you've never heard of before than CNN has during like a presidential debate. I'm just saying, like, that's it's time to pack it in legacy media, it's over.
Speaker 2: It's cool. You had a good run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. And it's independent research, you know, like podcasters who who are you know, getting down to the nitty gritty details like that are being omitted from the new the news or you know, narratives changed or facts you know, excluded. Like it's crazy, like I you can't trust mainstream media and like what is it? Six corporations owns all all media outlets.
Speaker 1: Oh, some people watch the news and they literally see it as gospel. It's like, oh, well this happened, you know Bob Anderson Cooper told me, or you know, any of the crazies on there, whoever. I mean, even look, I'm not even gonna listen to There's not one singular person that I'm gonna watch on any news channel and be like news might be fake, but this guy he's on it. No, Like, get that out of your mind too, Like there is no one good source.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, yep, exactly, and stop stop acting like the politicians are your fucking savior.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: There's no good guys here. There's none to be found, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, at the end of the day, I think they're all being you know, puppeteered by people we don't even know.
Speaker 4: I'm hopeful for the future. I'm hopeful for this newer, younger generation of possible political people. I don't even call them politicians just yet because they're only like one or two terms in and they still got that like that ambition in them haven't been bought out yet. I'm hopeful that this younger group can stay the course.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, it's way too early to tell. And money really does talk history history on their side.
Speaker 3: It's expensive, like to run for office, Like, no one can just run for office. You have to have money backing you.
Speaker 4: I just a guy I watch just ran for congressman in his district in Texas. He spent not personally donations and things ten million dollars for a three month run and his opponents outspent him by like another ten million. And shit, politics is expensive, but that also means that politics makes money.
Speaker 3: Yes, hundred percent. Yeah, And I truly think we're not even a democracy. I think we're a oligarchy now, Like I just.
Speaker 4: I don't know where we're drifting ever closer to it. I want to believe that at least we're not. You can't. Yes, you can buy your political position, but it's not in so facto like direct link. There's like other ways you're going about it, but it is the same. You see what I'm saying, We're getting closer.
Speaker 3: We need terms on office on all other.
Speaker 2: Offices, all offices.
Speaker 3: Like I don't understand why that's not.
Speaker 4: A thing Supreme Court justices, for instance. Am I the bad guy for thinking term limits on that.
Speaker 2: Is a good thing?
Speaker 4: If the law is supposed to be never changing and all these things, and they are supposed to be the unequivocable the word of the law of the land. So what you're saying is that a judge by any other name should have is because you know, justice is blind, shouldn't matter the day and age, so if we did put term limits on Supreme Court justices, the intent should be.
Speaker 2: Done, But somehow that doesn't happen. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: That's all a club to me too, like that, like the way that they study law. We've talked about it, Black Slow Dictionary. There's a certain level of mind that these people have and the certain level of understanding that they have that you know, a young up and comer, not very well versed in that hasn't had a lot of experience to be able to deal with certain cases and stuff like that. So I mean not to say that it's right not to say that, you know, people within the Supreme Court should just live there until they die, which I think is kind of absurd personally, But like you know, I get it. If you're trying to control and fool the rest of the masses, that's what you would do, right, Like you would keep those same people in power. You wouldn't want them to come out out of power, like, especially if they're upholding these you know, just sketchy law. And I don't know, there's a lot of things that go on within the justice system that really isn't fair. There is not a whole lot of actual justice going on, and it just seems like people have found ways to gain the system anyway.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So, anyway, so I don't know why we went off on that tangent.
Speaker 3: I call them side quests. I tend to go on side quest and down rabbit holes and then like how did I get here?
Speaker 4: Like it, we are talking about the contras, you're talking about Regoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so the Marketer trouth thing like it, you know, just is you know, these tentacles that seem to go all throughout the world and it's all connected. I've actually wanted to kind of like try to do a spreadsheet of all these names and all these you know, uh, human child trafficking organizations and stuff, and seeing to where like names connect and stuff throughout throughout.
Speaker 4: The world, especially with the rituals. Like look, okay, Epstein Island itself. We know foreshore, what was going on on the island, We know what the principle of it was. Gotcha the fact that there was a temple on the island, Like what so the pedophile doesn't miss a Sunday mass. No, that wasn't a church.
Speaker 2: That was a temple, a pagan temple at that which and maybe a Satanic temple I don't know, but the fact that there was a temple on the Pedophile Island, it really doesn't take much to Aukham's razor that to see what was going down, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, And they tried to pass it off as like a music studio or something like that, piano or something like but there was no like piano, Like I don't even know if there's a penu in there. I know they were talking about like there was cots in there and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet there was, I bet there was.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Yeah, So the next next I'm want to cover Luciferians. So, and Luciferians see themselves as a separate branch of Satanism, which combines elements of rational and theistic forms. It is largely a theistic branch, although there are some who see Satan known as Lucifer as symbolic rather than an actual being. Luciferians used term lucifer in its literal sense. The name means light bringer or bearer in Latin. Rather than being a figure of challenge, rebellion, and sensuality, Lucifer is seen as a creature of enlightenment. The one who brings light out of the darkness. Practitioners embrace the seeking of knowledge, delving into the darkness of mystery and coming out better for it. Think Adam and Eve or Prometheus. They stress the balance of light and dark and that each depends upon the other. While Satanism revels in physical existence and Christianity focuses more on spirituality, Luciferians see their religion as one that seeks the balance of both, that human existence is an intersection of the two.
Speaker 4: So it's more like your Freemasons that when they get to the top, they're seeking the light, and then they when they go to the thirty third, they have to acknowledge that they are serving lucifer They're not serving Satan, They're not serving the devil. They have to use that word beaming light bearer. So this is more of a Luciferian cult, yes, so.
Speaker 3: And Luciferians they look at the serpent in the garden feeding, which I think translates to the cash as being a liberator giving knowledge to human beings. And the God was an oppressor and so we were liberated through him. And so it's very it coincides with the Prometheus story where Prometheus gave mankind fire against the pantheon God's wishes. So and I think for a lot of people, I'm surprised Luciferianism isn't more popular because it seems almost like this romantic twist on it, especially if individuals who have had bad experiences with religion. Like I know a lot of people who are like raised in the Catholic churches and now they're atheists. But I could see someone that maybe had you know, a bad run with a Abrahamic faith finding something attractive about the Luciferian you know, religion or type of Satanism.
Speaker 4: I think they may dissuade them because it's called Luciferianism, and like like you said, when you break it down, it's more like the quest of knowledge, you know what I mean. And they see Lucifer as the knowledge bearer of the knowledge Bringer, the giver Name your thing, right, and so right off the bat, there's multiple gods of multiple pantheons that did similar things for the humans, right, Toth, Hermes, Mercury, and on and on and on.
Speaker 2: Name your flavor right.
Speaker 4: So that being said, it's like, okay, the knowledge Bringer and these people that left traditional Judeo Christian faiths and are more in the realm of seeking the forbidden knowledge, forbidden truths and stuff. I feel like if they were to call themselves Luciferian, then they would be acknowledging what they left because of the name brand.
Speaker 2: It's like a bad branding thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, And I feel like there's a lot of people This is just my own personal opinion on it, but I think that you know, people back in the sixties, seventies, eighties, probably even into the nineties, you know, there there wasn't really a whole lot of knowledge on you know, like religions outside of Christianity, especially within the United States, And so if you were to turn your back on Christianity, you would turn to something like that, even if you were just being you know, like I don't even know what the term would be for that, but you know what I mean, but you would just would you would be the counterpart to it. And because you know, the Christianity wronged you, and you know, they don't accept gays or whatever the case may be, right, it was always like a contrarian kind of point or stance rather and I think that most people nowadays, and I could be wrong. I have never knowingly met a Luciferian. I've never knowingly a meta Satanist, because I think that nobody's really going towards the contrarian point of view whenever it comes to, you know, anything spiritual, Like if you grew up in the Catholic Church. How many people have we talked to here that we've talked to, talk to them that they grew up in the Catholic Church or in this church or that church, and they've you know, something bad happened to them. There was one instance, there was one thing that they got wronged or whatever, and so now they're turning their back on it. You're not seeing those people convert to Luciferianism. They're more so probably just converting to the overall like term of like spirituality. In my opinion, that's what I've seen anyway.
Speaker 4: So you're saying, like back in the day, it was more of a lack of other options, and I'm oversimplifying it, but more or less it was like, well, if it's not this, then it might be this. But I could see that to a degree, And it's not like every single person walking and talking new the ins and outs of Hinduism in America in the eighties and ninety witch.
Speaker 1: And you're also talking to creep your knowledge. Yeah you're talking pre internet though, But.
Speaker 3: You know, even the libraries, I don't know, like unless you went to like a huge like maybe university library or something like, I don't know what type of how vast or you know, books on ac cult practices would be. It's almost I think you would have to go to like a New Age store, which back then you only would find in like the big cities.
Speaker 1: True, yeah, well yeah, and I think that ultimately it's kind of the same on the other side as well, Whereas you know, the people who are diehard Christians, and I'm not saying now, but definitely back then, they would see anything that was counter to whatever they believed. It was Satanism, it was Luciferian. You know, if you were playing with tarot cars, you may as well be having a full on breakfast in bed with satan you know what I mean, right right? And it was it was always anything that was counter to what you believed. That's what That's what I grew up around. Now, I didn't grow up in a religious household or anything like that, but I had a lot of friends that did, and that's that that was their experience. Like and the same thing with the whole the Harry Potter situation. Like I remember thinking how ridiculous this is whenever I was in school, because I think the first Harry Potter movie came out whenever I was in sixth grade, and we read the book and we went to go watch the movie and it was awesome. But I remember there were certain kids in my class that weren't allowed to go see it, and I was like, it's Harry Potter, what what's But I didn't grow up in that religious households. I didn't really have any contacts with it, right, But there were people who were like totally against Harry Potter because it was witchcraft, and it was it was this, it was you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come to find out, she got the spells from the Grim Wars, So the words these kids are using to make magic happen are actual spells based in Satanism in the dark load or so she has she had the Bible belt, moms had had a point where.
Speaker 3: She has on her arms so of Coagula, which is on Baphomet, which is the you know breakdown and build up like kind of concept. And they also talk about the hand of Glory in Harry Potter, which is very much in a cult a cult item and spell. So now would I go if if I had my own children, when I go as far to say, like, you can't watch that, no, but clearly there is some authentic occult items and practices in Harry Potter, So.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, trust me, I don't. I don't blame Christians, like if that is your belief that, like, if you're if you're going to sit there and believe the Bible and believe God for his word and Jesus as the Savior and everything, of course, I don't think that you should be like, oh, well, that's kind of a gray area. No, it's either black or it's white in that kind of scenario, right, Like, because you never know, dude, how many people that are practicing magic and witchcraft. Maybe maybe Harry Potter was a gateway, like think about that, you know, like in a weird way.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Donnie Darko probably did more as far as a gateway to people digging into the occult in the dark magic, But I don't know, I could be wrong to your point, Yeah, there was probably some kids that were like, wait a minute, spells and potions and this and this is the stuff we could learn there may.
Speaker 3: Very focus Pocus is another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true, very true.
Speaker 1: Jacob didn't like the second one. I loved it.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: The story of the second one was great.
Speaker 4: There was no need for the forced LGBTQ element op QRSTUV group in the movie. There was no need for it. It didn't add to the movie. It was an unneeded distraction. And then you could see it the twenty five year reunion bash that they did for hocus Pocus, the entire thing was just a big gay pride thing. So it's like, oh, so you did that on purpose, Thank you for ruining a portion of my child.
Speaker 1: I think I know why, though. It's I think that it's more of that contrarian kind of mentality the people that you know, wanted to neglect Christianity or they're just the church or religion or whatever in general that they they found themselves, especially the lgbt Not to say that, I mean, we watched that video of the transgender pastor or whatever the fuck he was the other day, but like you could see how people like of that ideology would try and stick themselves to witchcraft and magic because hey, there's no rules over here saying that you can't be gay or you can't be a transgender or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, But hocus Pocus was because that was that fat, ugly bitch that runs Disney and makes everything fake gay, and Lane and Cartman did a whole thing South Park did it bring me check in and make it gay? And Lane remember that it was that chick whoever was running Disney up until recently, was trying to just everything had to suck, Everything had to be really bad made and had to have gay references top to bottom. Look the new Star Wars and it's a fucking mess. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's interesting with Hogus Park. You know, they kind of had the adreno chrome concept. And then also I haven't seen it. It's on my list to watch, but I think it's what is it Doctor Sleep? Stephen King's Doctor Sleep, which is like the uh sequel to The Shining. Oh oh yeah, it's about Oh what's the kid's name in The Shining? I can't remember his name? He's an adult, yeah, this movie, and he is helping a girl who has abilities and this group of Uh, I don't know what they are go out to suck the life force out of these special children who have abilities.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know there was a sequel to The Shining This is new?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Danny Torrance in the movie. His name is Danny Lloyd in real life. Okay, so he's in that new one. Then, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Not it's not new, but it came out later. I think I think it came out in the two thousand sometimes, but I don't know when. But it's been on my you know, watch list.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, you know, I really don't watch a lot of that like creepy kind of shit like that. I don't know, it's just not my taste personally, not that anything, I have anything against it. And by the way, Jacob, I used to think that you were like kind of m crazy, a little crazy, maybe a little weird. I mean, I still believe I'm a weird fucking guy. But no, like, because you've referenced about how you like you won't watch any of those kind of like Exorcist kind of movies because you think that it invites into your house. I think you're actually on some ship there, and.
Speaker 2: I know I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to experiences was after I watch one of these movies. I know for me personally, it invites it in I can't speak on behalf of everybody.
Speaker 3: With books, like I won't let you know because I do investigate a call. There's certain books that will never be in my house. So with books and like that, like you know, God love people like William Ramsay who like investigates like Alistair Crole and stuff like that, because one of those books is not coming in my house.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, And that's the thing. I don't judge people who do watch that type of material. That's fine. People find whatever they find entertainment wise. But me personally though, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they take it apart. And that's the thing.
Speaker 4: There has to be people to do that, right, there's people that are that don't have the same experiences that I have, that are able to watch it for that purpose. I know that I have eyes to see that shit, and I know that I have seen it and experienced it before, So actively opening the door does in fact open the doors.
Speaker 3: And if it's something really like creeping scary, I'm like, make my friends or my neighbors watch it with me. I like it. There's a point like where it gets too dark. I'm like, no, not watching this by myself.
Speaker 1: No, can I ask you, Jacob me say that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, why do I believe that?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: What made you shift?
Speaker 4: I'm not like trying to have be smug about it, but I'm genuinely curious what made you?
Speaker 2: What brought this on?
Speaker 1: You know, I think that and y'an know me, dude, I'm just a little weird over here, but I think that to quote who was it that said this, I think it was Philip Cooper, the guy that wrote The Magician where he says that basically the universe is mental, Like I think that literally everything has uh it feeds off of our mind in a say, because I think that the universe itself is one giant mind. And so I think that if you're I don't want to go into like you're inviting it into your home or an. I think that you're inviting that information into your mind and then it is now like playing because you think about your subconscious mind. It's one of the most power full fucking things that is out there. Dude. Like it the way that it filters information and helps you retain certain things and helps you erase certain things. And if you if if if these movies have some kind of like uh mental effect on you, like if they really scarred you. I think that that that that information will kind of lie dormant within your subconscious and anytime you have anytime you're scared, or you're fearful, or maybe you have a sleep paralysis or something like that and you elicit that kind of fear, it's going to go right into the chamber where you have that fear like treasure bucket or basket or whatever in the back of your mind. And I think that it unlocks it because it associates the two as the same. And so like whenever you whenever you are fearful, well, it's gonna trigger what what is it that made me fearful? Because of subconscious mind it doesn't know. It's just helping you remember, right, And so I think that that's how it works personally. I don't think that it's opening up some kind of satanic realm. I think that.
Speaker 3: Some the trauma responds to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I think. I think. So, and so I I do like hypnosis and past life aggressions and all that stuff. So I'm fascinated with how the mind works and and the subconscious mind and all that. And that's my way of breaking that down anyway, how I understand it.
Speaker 2: I'll put it like this, dude, I'll tell you the movie that did it. And I know that it is just a.
Speaker 4: Movie because I recognize one of the actresses in it, and I know she's an actress, and like, I know this is not real.
Speaker 2: Any of that Paranormal Activity too, that was the movie. Read from it.
Speaker 4: I recognize her from Sons of Anarchy, Like, I know, there's no it's it's not real.
Speaker 2: It's not real.
Speaker 4: Like I'm aware, I'm a grown man. Okay, when that movie came, Wait.
Speaker 1: Which person from Sons of Anarchy?
Speaker 4: Opie's wife? She was the mom in the Paranormal Activity.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, I remember that now.
Speaker 2: Okay, she got killed off of Son's of Anarchy. And then I think, and I don't know the actress's name.
Speaker 4: She's a phenomenal actress, but she got picked up for that role pretty soon after that, as a matter of fact, when she got killed off of SOA.
Speaker 2: But uh, I couldn't wait. That's my point. I knew it was. I knew it was fake, and I knew it was just yeah, it's recovered footage. It's like Cloverfield. It's not really, it's like in Night Shyamalan shit. But that opened the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, dude, I could never forgive Tig after that. Ever since that happened, I was like, fuck Tig forever from Sons of Anarchy.
Speaker 2: I kind of had a soft spot for him after he washed his daughter get burned alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that brought it back.
Speaker 2: Yea, he has done some horrible shit.
Speaker 4: That's retribution for whatever horrible shit was about to be said. I'm you know, as a man, as a father, Tig's never gonna be the same sense. Then he ends up with a tranny, which, like you know, at this point, Tig's just doing what he can to stay up right.
Speaker 2: Okay, let the man do what he's got to do to get off right.
Speaker 1: But but getting back to your movie, So that was something that it had an effec on your mind, right, Like it scared the shit out of you whenever you watched it, Like in the time, do you remember when you were watching it and you were like, oh fuck. It was there like an oh fuck moment in that movie for.
Speaker 2: You, No, it was. The movie was fine. I watched it. I enjoyed it. Actually, I thought it was uh you know. They had the jump scare moments, did their job and the whole and this creepiness factor and the whole nine. I thought it was a great movie.
Speaker 4: And then I got home and then I went to bed, and then I had an experience and I have never in my life, Jonathan, you know, I don't dream.
Speaker 2: This is not a new thing. I've never woke up screaming before in my life.
Speaker 1: So, I mean this movie had to have come out when you were like in your twenties.
Speaker 2: I was in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, so once again, I'm not like fearful of the big bad man in my closet.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, this is not who I was at this time. I was a fucking grunt, okay.
Speaker 4: And I was watching a paranormal activity with an actor like I know where I'm at and what's going on. That opened the door, right, those kickstarted the next four years of that interaction.
Speaker 1: Dude, Those movies can absolutely be a trigger. And that's actually something that they say is that you're dude, all right, So whenever you're watching TV, and this is really the trick behind TV in the first place. There is never going to be a moment that if you're watching TV for sixty seconds or longer, you're going to fall into a light trance known as the alpha state. That's just like the brain wave state that's going on within your mind. So and whenever it comes to movies, your subconscious mind does not know the difference between a movie and reality. So whenever you're dialed in and you have those jump scares, well, I thought that you were just watching a TV. You're clearly sitting on your couch. You're not really in danger. Why are you jumping, right, Because that's your subconscious like trigger right there. That's like trying to keep you like it's like a it's like an animalistic like instinct within you that you know, like it's you think about the evolution of humanity. Like all throughout time, there hasn't been movies up until like the last one hundred years, one hundred and fifty years, whatever it is, right, And so you would never have you would never come across a situation where you were watching something so realistic that literally your mind would kind of like just be hypnotized by it and it would simulate an actual reality in your mind, right, Yeah, And so it makes sense that like that movie would trigger you though on some shit.
Speaker 4: And that was right around the time that me and my ex wife miscarried, which is around the time when I lost my faith and whenever I really started seeing the demon everywhere I looked. And you know, it was it was not a very positive time in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be very honest with you. But again, I look back on it, and that's mostly because of my own decisions and because of the choices that I made and the words that I said, and the all of the feelings that I had within that I was projecting outwards. And I was basically a homing beacon for that motherfucker. And I mean he was feeding off of me, because that's what they do. They feed off of fear, but they also feed off depression, they feed off of angst, they feed off of anger.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, that's real, that's real stuff, dude. Like it. It manifests itself one way or another. If you don't deal with it, it's going to find a way to be dealt with, you know. Yep, that's anyway I didn't I didn't mean that to like get all inner personal side.
Speaker 3: Quests are great, Like I love it, so I do it myself quite often awesome. And now I have my dad saying it stuff. He's like, what do you call these again? I'm like, side quests?
Speaker 2: Look, because we're eighty d kids, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Yes, now one, So the next one I'm going to talk about. You guys are probably familiar with. It's the process to the Final Judgment. Gets familiar with that one, like.
Speaker 4: I've heard of it, but also with what we do. We hear so many alongside.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Sun Sam David Berkowitz supposedly in on to meyr Park, you know, they were killing shepherd dogs and German Shepherd's particular particularly, and Berkowitz was in this cult that supposedly was an offshoot of the Process Church or the Final Judgment. So but so they're also known just as the Processed Church and their religious group established in London of nineteen sixties by two people who were ejected from the Church of Scientology. How do you get ejected from the Church of Scientology?
Speaker 2: You don't pay time hide.
Speaker 3: From the seventies show was convicted and din't even get disowned from Scientology.
Speaker 2: That's called that point.
Speaker 4: But he paid his dues to Tom Cruise and that's all that really matters.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, the hide God kicked out Scientology.
Speaker 2: No, I got convicted of being a pedophile and he's still a member of the church.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I didn't know. I didn't even know he was a part of that.
Speaker 3: Maeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of Hollywood people are, whether they want to say it out loud or not, it's pretty wild, right.
Speaker 3: So together, Mary Ann McLean and Robert D. Kernston developed their own practices based on a pantheon of four gods known as the Great Gods of the Universe. The four are Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan, and Christ, and none are evil. Instead, each exemplifies different patterns of human existence. Each member selects one or two of the four that is closest to their own personality.
Speaker 4: So so Jesus and Christ are separate entity or excuse me, Jehovah and Christ are separate into okay, I'm with you, with you, and then we have Satan and Lucifer separate entities okay, which.
Speaker 3: Kind of like takes like the whole concept of you know, when you look at the yeah, that's like the like with Satanism, like you know, yeah, kind of like you know both, it's weird.
Speaker 4: This is Ying Yang with more steps, Okay, So okay, next, I mean I don't dislike that as a theory though, like a more intricate Yang yang balance of harmony, Like I can at least see the where they're coming from here, assume these they're trying to put together, right.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a it's almost like you're looking at the duality concepts again, which is very prevalent in the culture and in many of the Satanic sects out there. So so the next thing I want to talk about is it's called anti cosmic Satanism, and it's also known as chaos narcissism, or the misanthropic luciferine order and Temple of the Black Light. Anti cosmic Satanists believe that the cosmic order that was created by God is a fabrication and behind that reality is an endless and formless chaos. Some of its practitioners, such as Veccio or twenty one B and John Novatt of the Black Metal ban Dissection, are nihilists who preferred that the world to return to its normal state of chaos. So like saying black metal Norwegian bands. I know one of the guys, one guy, they both were convicted of killing somebody. I believe in the one committed suicide when he got out of prison. I believe these are probably kind of like the same groups that were like burning down the churches over there and everything like that. So but very nihilistic.
Speaker 2: You know, nihilism doesn't make sense to me either, Like if you're going to be a satanist and a nihilist, then like what why do either If you're a nihilist, why give a fuck at all? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Those roads lead to the same place.
Speaker 2: Right, it doesn't. One plus one still equals two to me. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, I just feel like if you're an atheist, like that is kind of opening up the gateway to like to nihilism, right, because why wouldn't it, Like if you think that there is nothing, there's no reason for this to happen, that there is no order, there is no magic here or any of that, like you're going to it's going to lead you to nihilism eventually.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, people are wild, dude, Yes that's an understatement.
Speaker 4: So these are these black metal groups, and like you said, I remember hearing about or reading about, I should say, these churches that were being burned down in Europe, not just norm but all over Europe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Yes, because it wasn't They weren't even trying to turn back to their pagan roots. It was being done by Satanists and nihilism things, or at least that the narrative. Now, I don't know, it's what nuance of Satanism they were these are you said, this.
Speaker 3: Was the anti cosmic.
Speaker 4: Anti cosmic Satanists, right, and they're burning church's cosmic Satanism.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wowd shit.
Speaker 1: So this was something that was in the seventies. I'm guessing nineties. No, oh, interesting in the nineties, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: When you're looking at like death metal and black metal bands that are going a little little extra. You got Ozzie that was biting the head off of bats, right, ooh ah, they were gummy bears. Then all of a sudden, these youngsters started taking it a little too far and thinking that everything was real, Like, no, dude, there's a song, we don't act on this shit, and they're going to burning cathedrals cause you don't know Ooh, we're so metal like. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Off, So the next one I have is demonolatry, and it's basically the worship of demons, but some sex see each demon as a separate force or energy that can be used to aid in the practitioners rituals or magic. The book entitled Modern Demon Altrey by S. Conley lists well over two hundred demons, which I thought was interesting because that's the same number as the Fallen Watcher angels.
Speaker 2: Yep, so I'm picking up what you're putting down and yep. Moving on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, well over two hundred demons from a multitude of different religions. Ancient and modern adherents choose the worship demons that mirror their own attributes are ones whom they share connection. And when I first read about this, it made me think of the Lesser Key of Solomon in the Goatia the mid seventeenth century, which was based off the pseudographical text Testament of Solomon, which then brought to mind how I was. I was looking for something on Amazon Nephilum related, I don't remember what it was, and I inadvertently came across this book called Leber Nephlum. Yeah, so I don't know, I don't remember what it was I was doing doing, but I was looking for something, and I'm across this book and it was called Leber Nephlam, a grimwire of fallen angels by freighter, which, by the way, Barrabas, according to the New Testament, was a prisoner. He was chosen over Jesus by the crowd in Jerusalem to be pardoned and released by Ponscious Pilot as this was a prevailing passover custom at that time. So it's almost kind of like a cheeky name he's using for himself, but it is a grimwire to summon Nephaloon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, to summon Nephalum, Yes, I don't. I wonder why you would want to summon Nephelum anyway, Aren't they like demigods?
Speaker 2: Why would you want to summon demons? Certain people do certain things.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, and you're gonna play pretty much are demons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. But if you're gonna play on the dark side, you may as well go all the way dark, not just halfway darn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I guess it depends on what you're trying to get, right, Certain Nephalom might be a half demon, half uh storm deity might be a half demon, half animal deity, might might be a half water who knows to what level and degrees?
Speaker 2: But I I'm agreeing with you. Why would you people be doing it?
Speaker 3: I would imagine, like you know, just like each one of them brought mankind certain knowledge or certain technology that would kind of, you know, translate into this.
Speaker 4: I could see that very closely, being like, you're worshiping this just for that. I'm oversimplifying contrived example, I understand, but bear with me. Greek pantheon pick a god doesn't matter, yes, and you are doing an awe st or right right, But you're doing it offering to that god to bless your crops. But you would do a offering to this god for a bountiful fishing this morning. And like you see what I'm saying, maybe you would call upon one for another reason versus another.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: I was getting ready to go from what is that nutty professor Hercules?
Speaker 3: Hercules the best part of the movie.
Speaker 2: Yees, yes, indeed, oh man, Eddie Murphy's just a goat, isn't he? Yeah? He is?
Speaker 1: Dude anyway, probably literally.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that. Let me. Damn it, let me have Eddie Murphy. Don't find don't tell me you found out he's a part of some list somewhere.
Speaker 1: Bro, Look how high up in Hollywood he is. Are you still literally believing that these people are good?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, But Eddie Murphy earned his way up.
Speaker 4: You can see where he started in his young stand up days to where he grew as an actor. Now, if he has been said to be on a list somewhere, I will have to change my tone about him. But as of now, Eddie Murphy is still a great guy.
Speaker 2: Please don't take this from me.
Speaker 1: Look, if I gotta lose Adam Sandler, you losing Eddie Murphy. All right?
Speaker 2: I lost Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: We all lost Tom Hanks.
Speaker 3: I don't want to lose Samuel L. Jackson. He's the narrator of my life.
Speaker 4: Same same and Morgan Freeman. Let us keep the pure, Okay. We need one guy out there, motherfucking everybody. Yes, and when he won, guy out there just narrating the life.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean the same Samuel L. Jackson that's covering up one eye all throughout every Marvel movie.
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 3: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: Oh he's wearing an eyepatch. I'm just saying there's symbolism everywhere.
Speaker 2: Ah damn it.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, didn't mean to burst the bubble. You can go go back to Blue Pillon Jacob.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have three more to cover, and the next one I want to cover is transcendental Satanism. And this one's really kind of out there. So Transcendental Satanism is secreated by Matt quote the Lord unquote Zay, an adult video director who's brand of Satanism Kingdom in a dream after taking the drug LSD. Transcendental Satanists seek a form of spiritual evolution, with the end goal of each individual a reunification with his or her inner Satanic aspect. Followers feel that the Satanic aspect in life is a hidden part of the self that is separate from consciousness, and believers can find their way to that self by falling an individually determined, bat determined path uh, presumably fueled by sex and drugs. I'm assuming I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say so a male porn star took LSD and then found this brand of Satanism, or did I miss something That sounds all right?
Speaker 3: That's pretty much Yeah, that's pretty much what it says.
Speaker 2: For the record, I'm not trying to judge the man based off of this past. Everybody's got one, but like, okay, he found some sort of enlightenment and ran with it. But uh so go on this little bit more so was it that they believe?
Speaker 1: It's interesting how this guy goes on a fucking acid trip and all of a sudden he's like Satanism. That's the way, dude, It's clearly obviously the way, right right, right, right.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting how he ties that to enlightenment. But I mean, I guess you could kind of tie that into enlightenment if you look at it from the Luciferian aspect. But what I found interesting about this is like with the drugs, if they do you stressed, I feel, and I talked I was on the Flump Death Squad talking about this. I too, I do believe some I do feel that when you do certain substances like DNT, highluasca and stuff, you are lifting the veil. Essentially, Yes, you're the parallel universes are intersecting. So because it's too much of a coincidence for everybody to be seeing machine elves when they do DNT.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm actually a little jealous. I did DMT. I didn't see no damn else.
Speaker 4: I'm curious about that. There's so many stories and everybody says you will see the elves.
Speaker 2: You did it twice. I did not see the elves. And then everybody else in the room that did it, None of y'all saw elves. No.
Speaker 3: I just want to see the Keebler elves.
Speaker 1: I know, make me some cookies, baby, that would be dope.
Speaker 2: Hold on that telling me if I was the trip Balls and I'm just chilling in a tree eating cookies until I wake up. Look, man, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: That's the dream.
Speaker 1: Which is interesting that because we we recently did a Christmas episode about you know, like the kind of like the foundation of where a lot of the Christmas like heritage that we come to make a tradition or whatever. Right, and we've talked about the elves and we brought up the machine elves and all that kind of stuff, and and like how the emininamscaria mushrooms people were taking that to trip Balls, and so maybe you would see the machine elves there and then like and then Keebler goes and makes like, oh, you know what, we're gonna we're gonna make elves like our our fucking mascot over here, and they're gonna make cookies the same cookies. Maybe the Santa Claus is eating on the way out of the door. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty fun episode too. We call it we barely talked about Crampus because so many people talk about him, and we've talked about him in the past.
Speaker 4: This time we kind of did a little extra on the mule Lads, which that was cool, And I didn't know all their names, like the Sausage Snatcher and the Bowlt Liquor and the you know, it's crazy Grilla, the Witch and her her son's it's a wild shit in Germany.
Speaker 1: They'll steal your pots and pans and everything. It's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told my parents. I'm like, wow, if you really wanted to get my ass in line when I was a kid, like, you should have told me about cramp It's not Santa Claus giving me col yeah no, no, yeah, but the nightmares?
Speaker 1: Oh cool?
Speaker 2: Real, sure, our kids what Crampis was.
Speaker 4: We just watched that new Christmas movie Red One, and Crampis has a role in it, and my kids are both because he looks like what the caricature of Satan is or a demon, And they're like, Dad, do people really believe in that? And I'm like, okay, oh boy, let me find a YouTube video. Hold on, and I showed them the parade of Crampus this year, and they're like, wait, so what is this. I'm like, think about Mardi Girl, think about Halloween. But it's super German, super old traditional thing and it's not right right. And I had explained to them the folklore of it all and stuff, But I was actually happy that my children weren't like terrified by the look of Corompus when they saw them on screen.
Speaker 2: Their first thought was, oh, it's like Beauty and the Beast. I'm like, huh, okay, kids, okay. But then I thought about it deeper, and I was like, fuck you, Disney yea again for real?
Speaker 3: Anything sacred, not one anyway anyway, So I got Tumor. The next one's the Satanic reds and their view. They view Satan as a dark force that has existed since the beginning of time. It's major proponent, Tanny Jansing. I'm probably pronouncing that wrong, claims the pre Sanskirt history of the Call and believes that individuals must follow their own chakras to find their inner force. That interforce exists in everyone, and it is trying to evolve according to each individual's environment. The reds is an explicit reference to socialism. Many Satanic reds espouse the right of workers to throw off the chains.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that made me think commis but I didn't know, but so real quick, So the whole commy and socialist and Marxist thing means religion is bad and we need to throw it out.
Speaker 2: But this is a okay yep, And it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of it's kind of like a little New Age tied into I look here, because it.
Speaker 2: Didn't sound very dark panic. It sounded more yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like more like a little bit of New Age. I don't really know how they put the Satanism in there, a little bit of Luciferianism like the workers' rights to throw off the chains. So and then their little socialism counterpart in there. So very fascinating that they Yeah, I mean, And the thing is this is there's probably so many other types out there that you know, aren't even covered in this article. But I think these are some of the more prevalent ones, which even some of the like I've never heard of them before or whatever. So but so you don't and then you know, later on in my presentation stuff I as to talk about like ritualistic homicide and talking about like the difference between true practitioners and dabblers, because you know, like we talked about the teenage angst Satanism, like there's a lot of people that are dabblers, and they seemed to get discredited. Just because someone's dabbling doesn't mean you know, their intent isn't there, you know, so and again you know, it's what they believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think that you can dabble in pretty much anything. But it's all about like, in my opinion, I think that it's about how much are you actually believing this? You know, like is it a game? Is it a niche kind of thing that maybe one of your edgy friends taught you about or something like that. You know, it's kind of like you know, they say whenever, like whenever you go to pray at night, like you have to imagine this. I don't know if this is true or not. I heard this. This is what I understood from it anyway. But whenever you go and pray at night, you're supposed to imagine, imagine whatever you're praying as if it has already happened, and you're thanking God for it happening. And supposedly there's some literature within the Bible that can back that up. I'm not one hundred percent on that.
Speaker 4: You're not off base. You're not supposed to imagine. You are supposed to believe in faith and you are. Yes, you could say thanking Him in advance, so to speak, but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen for you. It happen according to His will, and you also have to include that in your prayer.
Speaker 2: And we have that right.
Speaker 4: We have to make sure that God's will is at the forefront above our own.
Speaker 2: But that's so your point.
Speaker 4: Yes, when you pray, and you're praying, I guess for a specific purpose and intention, like healing.
Speaker 2: For instance, Let's say you're praying for your mother to be healed of heart cancer. You're not praying for the cancer to go away.
Speaker 4: You're thanking God for his healing powers and that He is working in your mother at this time.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, Yes, great or.
Speaker 3: In the in the other side of it too, is like, Okay, it might not happen my the way I want my prayer not the answer, but God will get me through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right right, I mean it's yeah, I guess so, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: You're not you weren't off base here, but yeah, we're in the same ballpark for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think Jonathan, again, that's like kind of intentions, like intention. You know, you have to really have faith, you know, when you whatever religion is you're practicing. And I think from faith stems intention too.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure, And I think that that faith is such a it's kind of a rabbit hole of a word. I think, to be honest with you, because I don't know if a lot of people understand just how deep what having faith actually does, Like it is crazy the amount of things that can happen. Judge the kind of like based upon the level of faith that you have. Like if you think that God and Jesus are are like all holy powers that can literally make anything happen within this matrix, then you would be saying, all right, well, I have faith that you'll be able to do this or do that or whatever, and maybe it. Maybe it happens because of your level of faith. I don't know. That's my own interpretation of it.
Speaker 2: But faith also is kind of convoluted in that sense of like, Okay, when I get on an airplane, I don't believe we're gonna land safely. I have faith that we're gonna land safely. Like, I'm not worried about it. I'm not concerned.
Speaker 4: I'm going about my day with the faith of this. Now do I have knowledge of this? Do I know that for one hundred percent fact?
Speaker 2: Now? No, I do not, No one can.
Speaker 4: But I have enough faith in the pilot and in the airplane and in the systems that we have in place that everything's gonna work out fine.
Speaker 2: So I'm not worried about it. You see what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. Anyway, Sorry, let's uh, let's continue here.
Speaker 3: Ye, last one, and this one I find really interesting. It's the call of Cutulhu, and it's face.
Speaker 2: That's listed as Satanism.
Speaker 3: It yeah, it is, but I.
Speaker 2: Have no idea. Oh my god, yes, please go on this.
Speaker 3: So, based on HP lovecraft novels, the cults of Cutulhu are small groups which have arisen with the same name but have radically different goals. Some believe that the fictional creature was real will eventually usher in an era of chaos and uninhibited violence, wiping out humanity in the process. Others simply subscribe to the philosophy of ctulu, a philosophy of cosmic indifference, that the universe is a meaningless and mechanical system that is indifferent to the existence of human beings. Other members of the Cull are not Satanists at all, but used to call to celebrate Lovecraft's ingenuinity. So I'm a big Lovecraft fan, and I definitely think he was channeling.
Speaker 1: Things, Oh my God, based on the idea that humanity is insignificant in the face of the cosmos and that humans are at the mercy of the universe's vastness. Oh that is kind of like, that's that's kind of dark. I feel like, oh, yo.
Speaker 4: No, this is dark dark yo. Give me a give me the ability to share this screamer real quick. I got a quick, little one minute, thirty second clip. I'm talking about old Katulu, you know, and let's just let's just hear what they got to say about it.
Speaker 1: You know, he always reverences fucking South Park for everything, because it's.
Speaker 2: Crudu rightw wa gall.
Speaker 1: The old one has awakened. A lot of us have waited a long time for this day. Well for all our South Park Tulu cult members, all the new it is time to party. Yeah, there must be clubs like this all over the world. We know some of these people.
Speaker 2: There's mister Adler from shot Class and those two giggy computer guys. Oh my god, look that grow.
Speaker 1: Aren't those the goth kids. I'm so freaking stokes that Katula's gonna squash all the happy go looking conform us. Yeah, I just hope he puts an end of the fucking Disney channel. Dude, why would the GoF kids worship Cutulhu make sense? Unrelenting despair in a thousand years of darkness sounds pretty gough.
Speaker 6: Now let us read from the necronomic con that is not dead, which can eternal lie and with strange ans even death may die.
Speaker 4: So you know there are in fact cults practicing this, which, for the record, yes that was done in satire, but uh, Trey Parker and his boy definitely do this, So that's that's real things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. South Park always seems to be on the stuff like you know, come later a later date. You're like, wait, I saw this in South Park.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the miss yet, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the Simpsons, you know, yeah, yep. And and Black Mirror, by the way, like.
Speaker 2: People still haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are you waiting to reference it?
Speaker 2: Bro? I need to fucking watch it, dude.
Speaker 1: If you want to have literally the tits blown off of your chest and stuck to a wall, watch Black Mirror. And I promise you, dude, this is one of the most out there awesome TV shows ever created.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt you, bro, I just do.
Speaker 1: It is amazing. And what's really cool about it too, is that it's not the same characters for every episode. Literally every episode is a short movie. And oh my god, dude, I.
Speaker 4: Saw one where it was like it was a Netflix thing, but it was about how she's awful and then she went through and found out at the end like Michael Sarah was the guy on the computer.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, I'm not Michael Sarah. This is the point. Yeah, I saw that one episode that this is an amazing show.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was on the new season. But yeah, there's a bunch of Not all of them are great. I'm not gonna sit here and stick up for every single episode, but most of them are really good, dude. And I feel like, especially coming into this new like technocratic age where literally everything is behind a green screen or everything is in like a ready player one kind of glasses kind of situation where you know, like weird shit that isn't real, people are believing that is real and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's it's wild what people will succumb to at the mercy of technology, like it's it's it's insane.
Speaker 4: Black Mirror is the sh show that you reference all the time. I gotta sit and watch it. South Park is the show that I reference quite a bit. But I will say that the Cutulhu references and the imagery they use of Cutulhu, and then they later on the episode the the little Heroes go and grab the Goth kids and they actually have them lay out like what they're talking about, and it's not incorrect. They actually read the book and made the show based off of it.
Speaker 2: So but that's the thing. Katulhu was understood up until tonight. I didn't realize this was seen as a group of Satanists it's understand have you read I have not have.
Speaker 3: Okay, they talk about a cult in there of like Satanic, like cannibalistic group or tribe or something. They do you mention that in the in the book.
Speaker 4: But the monster was supposed to be just a monster in a book, right, I thought anyway, But like apparently people are waiting for him to rise.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So in in the Cotulhu Mythos, there's the old ones that they talk about, and they're like these these monsters, and it seems seems to be you know, this has kind of been adapted for some people, like this type of satanic sect here. It almost I mean, it's like scientology. It was taken from a story. I was taken from a book, like just another one of those adaptations and stuff. Whether people truly believe this or just Lovecraft fanatics.
Speaker 4: You know what, That's a good point as I'm sitting here saying Katu was just supposed to be a story. Scientology was HP Lovecraft, and that was supposed to yeh, yep.
Speaker 3: Ol Ron Hubbard.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me, that was Hubbard. You're right, You're right, right, But yes, that was supposed to be just a story. And then dianetics and then next thing, you know, Tom Cruise is apparently the pope or some shit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're right, you know, I was actually just looking this up. I've always kind of had this like kind of mentality that I personally believe, not being religious person I kind of look at all religions as cults personally, and I was, and I just typed in on Google. They got the little AI thing that answers you now, and I asked, why aren't religions cults? And it says not all religion in this a very interesting explanation here, but it says not all religions are considered cults. The term cult is typically applied to a group with extreme unusual beliefs and practices, and often a charismatic leader that exerts significant control over members, often isolating them from the wider society, it says, which is not necessarily the case with mainstream religions. While some new religions might be labeled as cults initially, they can eventually gain wider acceptance and lose the quote unquote cult label over time if they integrate into society more fully. So it's kind of like if you stick around long enough you're not going to be called a cult anymore. But almost every single one of them starts out seems like as a cult.
Speaker 2: Kind of yes, kind of no, But there's a difference.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you have a guy who's got a group, he's got a following, talking about some new philosophical things, and he's got a little it's growing, there's a difference between that guy and the guy telling you to sell your possessions and he gets to marry every woman in the group.
Speaker 2: And right, there's a line here.
Speaker 1: I guess. So I'm just saying, like you could imagine that the Jews probably looked at all the people that were following Jesus as like a cult. Right initially, well he was, he was Jewish, like he didn't. It's different because he was claiming to be the Messiah of their religion.
Speaker 2: But I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: The Romans definitely saw the New Jesus cult as a thing, the Christian cult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Jews that didn't take would would see the people initially following Jesus as like.
Speaker 3: Christians were called Christians then later yeah.
Speaker 4: Right right right, they saw them as apostates and heretics.
Speaker 2: But not. Yeah.
Speaker 4: At that time, though the word cult was being used differently, there was mystery cults for every single god. It was right, it wasn't seen as the same type of stigma that we have on these cult leaders of these mystery cults. I guess in a sense, right, we're telling people to sell all their possessions and just dedicate themselves only to the cult and don't go near your family anymore, and don't go near these people anymore. But even the Christians weren't doing that. They weren't saying to no longer talk to your family. They're like, no, please bring your family, bring everybody, and you don't need to sell anything. You don't have to. It's the whole point. It's a here for every single person. There's no secret knowledge, there's no entrance fee, just come home. And so it's it could have been seen initially as a new type of cults, but it's not what we would consider a cult by today's standards.
Speaker 2: But you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But if you were a Jew that didn't want to convert to Christianity, you weren't willing to follow Jesus like the people that did, like you would be like, oh, Wait, they're saying that there's no such thing as Jew or Gentile anymore. I'm out, Like, that's some cult like shit, right.
Speaker 2: Again, kind of yes, kind of no. Jesus told the Jews to continue being Jewish, like he told the Gentiles, keep doing Gentiles, shit, what about the Jews about the laws of Abraham?
Speaker 4: Dude, keep them, keep your Honkah, keep your passovers. These are important, not honiky yet, those later. But you know what I'm saying, like, keep your traditions, your feast days. You're good Jewish people do that. But I'm the Messiah that you've been praying for. Hey, Gentiles, Hey, you got your weird cultures and customs.
Speaker 2: Cool dope. Hey, this is the new way. So it wasn't yes and no to your question. It's complicated.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure every cult would probably say it's kind of complicated, right.
Speaker 2: I don't believe most cult leaders have all the answers and it's not complicated at all. You just have to buy their new book and you have to see the reason why you're asking this question is you know, you just need to reindoctrinate yourself and go deeper into the word of the divine leader.
Speaker 1: Of said cults and just and just have faith.
Speaker 2: Just dig more into the word. It's like communism. Anytime you quit get to be a part of the communist group cult and then you start questioning, oh wait, this kind of doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Well wha wha whah, you just need to read this other book and dig deeper into communism. It's like, don't think it, don't have independent thought, don't think for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of them are not preaching that right. A lot of the new cults they're they're not as well like uh good at like signing loose ends and shit, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's yes and no, it's per age per day.
Speaker 2: We're speaking one kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, but like if not to go any farther on this, but like just my mind is coming up with questions right now. But like s if you know, let's say Jesus didn't come around until now, like forget two thousand years ago. That time that Jesus came is right now and everybody else at least, you know, that was kind of on the same sector of reading the Old Testament and knowing that there was gonna be a savior that was gonna come right, and then Jesus came right now, you would say that his followers could be part of a cult initially.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm gonna walk down this road with.
Speaker 1: You, kind of like the way the Mormons look at uh, what's his.
Speaker 2: Name, yeah, boy Smith? Right, all right, all right, I'll walk down this row with you. Let's do that.
Speaker 4: So again, let's take away the black and whites of the winds that Jesus was supposed to come, right, because there wasn't supposed to be a Natan. And just for the hypotheticals, let's just I'll take you out what you're saying here. Let's say there's no Christians on earth because he hadn't come yet. There's Jews doing Jewish things, and then there's everyone else doing everyone else's things.
Speaker 2: Some of that's.
Speaker 4: Hindu Buddhism, different types of pagan whatever. But there's no Christians, there's no New Testament.
Speaker 1: Let's just call them Pagans, right, okay.
Speaker 4: And there was a new guy came on the scene. And are we going with the traditional story of bethle Hammer. Is he in a different country?
Speaker 1: No, Let's go with your understanding, okay.
Speaker 2: And for the sake of argument, let's say that they're not in open fucking war right now. Okay, let's just let's say that this happened like maybe five years ago. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, because right now, it's kind of a weird one to throw that extra wrench into the gears, like, oh.
Speaker 1: And at times where there's peace in the Middle East, let's just even take it there.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not? Okay?
Speaker 4: So if he was to come back today and he started healing people and performing miracles and was being countercultural in the way that he was talking about, because they kept trying to ask him like, you know, should we pay taxes?
Speaker 2: Should we do this? Should we stone this bitch, like should we whatever?
Speaker 4: And he was always like yo, or or you could just not be shitty, you know. And then he was just healing people and he wasn't telling people to disobey the laws and the rules. He was just telling him like, no, no, I'm here to fulfill the laws and the rules. And he gets the following, and he dies and he rises again, and he walks the earth and people see this with their eyes and he develops like a whole following of that per the day and age of today, like that would be seen and that would go viral, and like there wouldn't be a way of containing that whatsoever, And it wouldn't be just like some new TikTok you saw. It would be so plentiful that there'd be no way of denying that what was happening was happening. There would be no question about AI, there would be no question about any of that. It'd be you're either accepting what you're seeing before your eyes or you're dismissing it, and you're choosing to say that that's not real.
Speaker 3: You know what spooky is. That's how the anti Christ comes in the power too. Yeah, it's basically the same story, but it's inverted.
Speaker 2: Right. But again, this is per the example that Jesus hadn't come yet.
Speaker 4: So if that was to happen today, I wouldn't call his followers cult members.
Speaker 2: I would call them followers of this dude.
Speaker 1: Which would you then thinking, which then eventually ended up creating like the second half of the Bible. So you got to think about that part too, you know, like you're we're gonna take all of your old beliefs and then we're going to add to it. I feel like I don't know. That's I don't know where I'm going with that. I was just trying to pick your brain on it.
Speaker 2: No, no, huh. I enjoyed these conversations, you know that. But yeah, that would mean that the New testa movie written by somebody today, which would be weird.
Speaker 3: The Pharisees probably felt that way about him, I.
Speaker 2: Would imagine they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't like that he was calling them literally hypocrites to their faces publicly and like shaming them. So that would be another thing. Jesus if he was born today, would be shitting on the pope.
Speaker 2: He would be shitting.
Speaker 4: On every high up religious figure you could think of, if they have any bit of greed within them. He'd be shitting on governments, not throwing middle fingers. He would be very eloquently and kindly telling them how wrong they are, like for sure, and that wouldn't go overwell, especially today.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could sure use him to go in there and slay some dens of thieves, though I could. I could take that right now, get rid of to tack on.
Speaker 4: He flipped over tables one time when he saw there was money being made. You want to talk about what he would do in these mega churches.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck. Oh yeah, but again that would be for the example that the Vatican wouldn't be a thing because there would be no Christendom.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of levels to this. But I see what you're saying, Jonathan, but I don't per what I know about the dude Yeshia. I don't think that his leaders or his followers excuse me, would have been seen as cult members by today's standards, maybe like club members or new age philosophers.
Speaker 2: Maybe see it going into that realm.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about coming from the perspective of the people that aren't in the club. You know, if you disagree with that initially, those people would be calling that following a cult, right.
Speaker 2: I could see it. Yeah, I could see them definitely throwing that out for sure, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's another weird side tangent. Sorry about that there next.
Speaker 3: You no, no, that I mean that. That wraps it up for all the types of or I shouldn't say all, but covers several different types of satanic sex. And if you want, I can come back next time another time, because I still this is so we had to get through the meat and potatoes of the different types of Satanism before we started to get into like occult crimes and ritualists that comicide and the people that are committing those crimes what their intentions are. Like I said, there's true believers and there's dabblers, people that kind of mix and match their own preference as to how they are a Satanist. And I know you've I think it is it cosmic peach has gone over like program to kill with you guys and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So, like you know, it ties into a lot of those crimes and some other crimes as well that I would bring up to kind of show that this does happen, because I also cover how I think the Landing Report needs to be revisited, the Kenneth Lanning report, who claims, you know, ritualistic child abuse isn't a thing, Well, what happened at Hosannah Church. This needs to be revisited.
Speaker 2: I was just say the Landing Report for the for those that may not know or have never really heard that before, can you expound upon that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Kenneth Lanning is an FBI agent and he wrote a report that investigated ritualistic child of abuse by like Satanic cults and he pretty much, you know, said it's he has not found any evidence of it, doesn't believe it exists, but he can't say for certain. But he pretty much dismisses it, and you know, gives some of his arguments and stuff, and some of it, I was like, I felt like he was victim blaming a little bit. But it just it's it's kind of absurd because it felt like he was saying in order for something to be a ritualistic abuse case or or homicide or something like that, or you know, it has to be by you know, these satanic cults, like and he almost makes it sound like they need to be like a recognized religions kind of satanic cult. But it's like all these loop or not loop loop, all these necessary elements have to be present in order to call that. So it's like, you know, hop on your left foot while holding your nose and sticking your tongue out, turning in a circle. Like just just makes it like almost absurd. How you know, nothing would really qualify as that because again we talked about earlier intent and it's not what you believe, it's what they believe. So and like he also mentions it can't be a lone person, it has to be a group, you know. It just just these ridiculous requirements in order for it to be qualified as a ritualistic crime or a cult crime.
Speaker 4: Do we know what cult or group he was a part of, because it sounds like he was covering for his homies.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say too. Yeah, I feel like you see that amount of evidence and you're still saying, eh, gray area, we're not gonna call it that is called Yeah. Yeah, we talked about the finders before.
Speaker 3: Yep, absolutely, so how how are we? How are we like missing this? Like I don't understand, So you know that that's kind of how I ended up down this rabbit hole and stuff. It was because I just couldn't understand how you know, it was completely labeled satanic panic and that it still happens today. None of that stuff's true. Ritualistic crime's abuse doesn't happen like Satanists. They're just all eightys. Like, there was so much missing and it's just this narrative that's being driven that satan and Satanism doesn't exist. Well, what is that quote? Do you know the quote I'm going to quote? What was it? The greatest trick that ever did was convinced the world he was a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds about right, like how the you might not believe in the devil, but he believes in you kind of thing.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you that guy's got to be in on it or paid off by the guys at the top that are I would take either or to be honest with you, But there are so many cases of it. And again, fine, fine, maybe the satanic panic was you know, was.
Speaker 2: A part of fake and hoaxy.
Speaker 4: Right, maybe there was some of that, and maybe it is way more isolated than what they led us to believe. That doesn't matter, the fact that we were bringing awareness to it was what was important. The fact that it is going on and must be stopped. But somehow that got swept under the rug. Is Oh, that's just that's craziness. But like you said, there's too many examples to point out, right.
Speaker 3: And that and just examples we know of. I can't imagine the examples we don't know of, you know, the smaller cases that have gone unnoticed or you know, not covered in media. You know, I've actually I was surprised to see the new York Post posting articles about the offshoot of the Order of Nine Angles, which I'll get into the Order of Nine Angles a little bit later on. But there's I think it's called the seven six four and they're they're an offshoot and they are they are Satanists. They say they are Satanists, but they are also pedophiles and predators, and they're grooming your children through like Twitch and some of those other apps and stuff to you know, uh, sextortion, or talking them into injured themselves, or going into establishments. And I don't want to say anything if this goes on. Are you behind a paywall? You said on this our video is okay, well, I'm not going to say anything that's gonna but you know the trend of going into buildings and taking out as many people as you can.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, you could say whatever you want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's okay, all right. I seem sure that that would get you straight or something like that. So but so, and they were reporting on that. I was glad to see they were reporting on it. But you know, this is a classic example. Is they exist?
Speaker 1: Yep, Yeah, they do exist, And some people are just absolutely demented if you're carrying all this shit out and like, look, we all have our very differing beliefs as far as you know what our line of faith is. Or maybe some people have no faith they're just atheists, right, But like, clearly the answer is not sacrificing humans and definitely not sacrificing babies, and you probably shouldn't be working with I don't know, demons that have a history of like convincing parents to sacrifice their kids to them, you know which, by the way, with Christmas just done now, like that whole idea of the whole idea of like you know, the little kids going and sitting up on Santa's lap. Yeah, that goes back to Moloch worship, which you know, back whenever you're worshiping Moloch, you would have them, I think, like sit next to like an incinerator and you would literally burn your kids alive to Moloch.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I had arms. Yeah, his arms like extended out, So I think he was like was at any bronze.
Speaker 4: Or no or I thinking it depends on which era you're talking about. There was examples of him where his arms were out, but like the belly section was hollow, and that was the oven.
Speaker 2: There were somewhere his hands were the oven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're thinking. I mean there was the Moloch with with this with the arms. But there's also what's called the Brazen Bull, and it was created in I think somewhere rom and the guy that actually created it ended up being burned.
Speaker 2: In it, the only victim of it, I might.
Speaker 3: Add, So they outlawed it, but it was it they created in it. So when the victim burned, there's like these pipes and it would make like guttural like bull noises, like to emphasize the screaming. It was truly truly horrific, but.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's why the Infra actually made him do it. This inventor was like super proud of it. He brings it to Caesar. He's like, look, got this new torture method. When you kill him, the bull roars.
Speaker 2: And he's like, that's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. You're going in it. We're gonna see if it works. Place what they did and it worked like a charm and he's like, well, that's never getting used outlaw. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Even the Roman legions, even the nastiest and the ones that came up with crucifixions and the whole they even had a limit, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, the tortureists were like, yo, yeah, there's something wrong with you. Like, yeah, we're into torturing people, but that's a step too far.
Speaker 3: Well, I lacked today because they're like cruel and unusual punishment and like I should look back at medieval times. That will tell you what cruel and unusual punishment is. Like you're getting humane deaths now.
Speaker 2: Right right, wild things so crazy that the thing is the bull even more. No, no, we're not going to have that conversation which torture methods more or less bad. They're all shitty.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So the sacrifice to Moloch though, like you're talking about the the kids sitting on Santa's lap, I have never heard that that was indicative of some sort of Molocky or Molecheian thing.
Speaker 1: Is new to me, but okay, yeah, because that's that's like the people that worship Moloch, they would like they worshiped him by sacrificing their kids, right, it's crazy shite.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that tied into may perhaps Saturnalia too, like you know, maybe they would do sacrifices during that time, okay, and Saturn was the god that would eat his children.
Speaker 2: Yep, I don't.
Speaker 4: I remember having this conversation years ago with my dad and I was in high school actually, and I was just learning about real Satanism. Now, granted, not any of these other subreddits are offshoots where they're humanism or any of that's truly worshiping the Dark Lord. And I remember telling him back then, this was early two thousands, about how these people are like doing horrible shit to kids, and they're murdering people for sacrifice. And my dad again was very very blue at this time he has sense opened that third eye, but he was like, so, you're telling me that every one of these Satanic temples are doing this horrible shit. I'm like, I'm not saying everyone. I'm saying the ones that are truly talking to Satan are yes, So you're telling them we should just go burn everyone and kill him. I'm like, I mean, you said it, not me, But I don't disagree, my man.
Speaker 2: But I that's the thing. There's so many people that claim that they're speaking to the Dark Lord who do not partake of the sacrifices and the ritual rapes and these types of things, and it's like, so where are they drawing their power from?
Speaker 4: And these people who are doing these practices, their power is being drawn from like the same source, but it's stronger, and it's it gets so so deep and so dark the more you look at it.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why the whole what was it called the gray faction that you mentioned earlier, Like those people probably really believe that that's fake news, Like you know what I mean, Like I would have to imagine that there are some Satanists out there that they're like, yo, look like, yeah, got a funny name. You know, it might be contrary to what you believe, but it's really just our way of being spiritual or whatever, and they probably literally see it like that. You think they're in on it.
Speaker 2: I think they're in on it, just like your boy with the report they're trying.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't make sense that they'd be attacking that if they don't believe, if they don't, if they're atheistic or non theistic, like they don't believe in Satan, they don't worship Satan. They don't it's all about self deification, So why are they attacking you know, victims and mental health professionals who are abused by people who are worshiping Satan and are abusing them in a ritualist nick manner for the worship of Satan.
Speaker 4: I bet, lie, I bet one of their close friends, come to find out, was a pedophile and he got wrapped up. And as soon as it was discovered that he was, their group of Satanists that like.
Speaker 2: Understood, oh sra, here we go, They're like, whoa, whoa, No, man, that's not us, even though it probably like literally fucking was no way, man, not my guy. He was just diddling kids.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't satantically diddling kids, and so like they started the fucking reverse crusade for their homie.
Speaker 2: I bet that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's very possible. I actually have a very different view on all this as a matter of fact, Like I think that.
Speaker 2: With all this evidence, you still think it's egregres and metaphors.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Like I'm one hundred percent believing that there are people that are sacrificing in the name of.
Speaker 2: Answering them.
Speaker 4: Do you believe that's metaphors and edgergres or do you believe that's Satan answering them.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think Satan. All of this evidence and all this proof, I don't think you need. I don't think there has to be proof of Satan answering anybody in order for somebody to carry out a sacrifice. I think that people like maybe they're drawn towards wanting to sacrifice for for the dark Lord, or for magic, or for this or that, And I think that there is magic and power to be gained from that. But I do I actually believe that there is Satan that is like, yes, your sacrifice for me, and I will give you all your wishes. No, I don't think there's fucking genies out there. No, I just don't believe that.
Speaker 2: But if it didn't work exactly like they think it would mathematically have done it so many times, why would they continue doing it?
Speaker 1: I mean, why do most people do a lot of people do shit out of tradition. You got to think about that too. It's not always for spiritual reasons. They might do it because that's the way they were brought up. Maybe they don't know any other way that that is the way, because that's the way it's always been. And if it doesn't work for me, well, that's just because I'm not as good of a practitioner as my dad who did it to carry out or whatever. Right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I could see where you're going with that.
Speaker 4: But like in today's world, if you're sacrificing children, even if you were brought up in that environment, you think that's normal. Like, it won't take you very long living in regular society to realize, hey, wait a minute, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean, yeah, no tradition.
Speaker 2: Or not, you know, so what racism, that's tradition.
Speaker 4: My grandfather was this, my dad was this, so on this, it's like, no, in today's world, you have to be an adultant thing for yourself.
Speaker 2: You can't. That's that doesn't fly.
Speaker 3: I forgot to mention too in regards to the Great Faction and stuff when they mentioned the false memories syndrome, you do you know, the dirty laundry on them some of the founders or accused them of sexual abuse when she was a child. Shocker, She goes out and speaks she's a psychologist or psychiatrist now or something I can't remember. And then a couple of years ago they went under. They no longer exist they just Wow, this dissipated. But what's interesting is in Galainne Maxwell's child, they were bringing up memories. They're trying to use that as a defense.
Speaker 1: Interesting hmm, wow, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know, I think that there is something really going on. Like I just I think that the thing that you think is answering you is not actually, you know, like some guy that is like, yes, please sin and I'll help you. I'll give you whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I don't he's not a guy. He's not like a dude.
Speaker 1: He's the devil, an energy whatever. I don't know. That's just my own opinion.
Speaker 2: That tells you that's who's answering you, like says by name.
Speaker 1: In what instance?
Speaker 2: Was me here?
Speaker 1: But like in what way? Like if I was to if I was.
Speaker 4: To do a spell and the thing answering me told me straight up I am Satan or I am Lucifer, And it's like, oh, okay, this is exactly who I'm talking to. This happened, and like, okay, I could write this down, I could talk to people about it, and we have people that do in.
Speaker 1: What way would that entity say its name? Like would it like telekinetically would it be like in what way?
Speaker 2: It could be verbal, could be audible, could be telekinetic, could be written out. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this is how I look at it. Like if if if I was I don't know, doing some kind of spell or something like that, right, and uh, I don't know, maybe the cursor on the Wuiji board was like I was like, who is this and it was all I'm Satan. I'd be like, okay, well you're I.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't take that as correct. You would think, oh, it's a spirit trolling me.
Speaker 1: Really if it is correct, I look at all demons and Satan's and lucifers and all that shit as below me though, Like that's how I view that whole thing like, And so like here you are, like you don't even have a physical body. You're trying to get to me that has a physical body. I would just be like, you're below me, like you you wish you were me, and that's why you're trying to haunt me. And so I would just view them as less than nothing.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you if you'd be worried or scared of them, I'm asking or you acknowledging that they're real and that they are who they say they are.
Speaker 7: If if they made themselves know, I mean, you would take that as no, it's not it's what No, you would you take it as, oh, it's answering me.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: I guess I would have to be put in that situation in order to give you a correct answer on that surf. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know because I don't think that would ever happen. That's that's my thing is soon.
Speaker 2: Doesn't communicate through Ouiji boys. That was a contrived example. But so even with presented face to face with it, you you would still question it like one plus one equaling too. You would still look at it sideways.
Speaker 1: I would really tried to get into my mind and figure out why my mind is telling me that.
Speaker 4: Again, you would not accept it. You would figure out a way to delude yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't think most of that should exist outside of the person's mind. That's that's we're looking at it from two very different perspectives, you know, like I think that the devil can't exist without you.
Speaker 3: I feel like Jacob's coming from it with an Akman's razor, kind of like, you know, the easiest conclusion is the correct conclusion, and you're thinking about it so much deeper, Jonathan, So it's kind of interesting to see both your takes on it well.
Speaker 1: And to be fair, I asked Jacob a very similar question not that long ago. Whenever I asked you if God told you to do this, Remember it was a it was a more drawn out answer that you gave me. You said, why, I'd have to really, you know, sit there and pray on it and test the spirit, and then I'd go ask I'll go ask this person, go ask that person, and so it's not not necessarily a cut and dry answers.
Speaker 2: The long form of that answer to that question was yes, I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing is is that you say that you are regularly conversing with God. You have conversations regularly with God, and so my question would be why would you question it? Then?
Speaker 4: That's for the example you gave me. It was something extreme and I forget what it was. It wouldn't like kill somebody, but it was something like drastic. It's not like God's telling me to go brush my teeth. It was something like where I'd have to like, whoa what maybe like kill somebody or I forget what the example was though it.
Speaker 1: Was something messed up and contrived obviously because that's what we do over here. But like, you know, just the idea, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's why I would question it, because if it was if God was telling me something good to do, I wouldn't question that it came from God.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying, told me to do something negative, I wouldn't question where it came from.
Speaker 2: Bless you?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that? Well, yeah, because now you're looking at it as like God is you know, he's acting out of character, right, Like if he asked you to do something messed up and or no, not if he asked you, if he told you do something messed up, you'd be like, wait, this is this who I think it is? I thought that we were on good terms. Why are you tell me you do all this messed up shit? But there are stories in the Bible where God has asked people to do messed up shit before, right, so, and I don't think that they went and asked anybody for whatever their opinion on it was they did.
Speaker 4: Indeed, that's why we have prophets who interpret that word and tell us what the real meaning is, or at least used to.
Speaker 1: So who was old boy that you know, God told him to go go up a mountain and bring his kid up and throw him.
Speaker 3: Off, Abraham Isaac.
Speaker 1: So he went and he went and consulted somebody about that before actually doing it.
Speaker 4: I'd have to reread to be honest with you, because it was like a big deal that God would even ask him to do that in the first place. But he struggled with it. He was like he went and just.
Speaker 2: Like okay, God, let's go. Like no, he he was like, wait, I'm ninety. I tried for years for a kid. What is this?
Speaker 4: And he he tried, like wait doing this deal with God? And God was like, no, do this. I need to see if you'll Yeah. But that's my point. There was a point to it. There was a purpose to it.
Speaker 2: So if God was to tell me to do something.
Speaker 4: Crazy, whatever the case may be, I would need to test the spirit on it, and then if it was seen that yes, this is correct, this is what I'm supposed to go do, I would go do it. And if it was supposed to be a test of faith, something would stop me in the process and I would have faith of it.
Speaker 2: Like that's how this works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that my answer would be kind of relatively similar. Like I wouldn't just be like, oh, you're Satan. I would say, okay, if we're really playing that game, prove it. That's what I would say, Like if you're if you are the lord of this world, even the Bible says says so that basically that you're the lord of this world, you can make literally anything happen. All right, put a miniature elephant in my hand. I would say, so, I'm so messed up, like so crazy and contrived. If you can do it, like you control this matrix, like you should be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Right, Jonathan, I'll take this answer. You are testing the spirit, and I will take that more than man. No, it's not real, Like, no, no, you test it.
Speaker 2: You'd see what was up if you claim to be this like okay, yes, it's good. Right.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of things, especially spiritually, that I take at face value, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: So anyway, sorry, all right, Nick, we went on.
Speaker 3: You're fine. No, it's it's all fascinating. I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and that's you know, that's kind of like our our stick on this show is that we kind of just not necessarily I mean, we disagree on a lot, but it's it's through our disagreements that we learn different perspectives. And I think that that is way more powerful than being in some kind of echo chamber.
Speaker 3: And it creates great dialogue too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so some people get annoyed with it because I feel like we do this on repeat but with different nuances. But at the same time, yo, so does everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody who's actually having these types of conversations, real deep conversations about things and stuff. They are going to go back and forth. You're gonna have a little tit for tag, You're gonna have this kind of understanding and sometimes agree to disagree, but it's like, you know, it can't.
Speaker 2: The thing is to not let it devolve into bickering, which so many people these days.
Speaker 3: Just why I can't talk about politics anymore?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If we don't talk about politics, then how are we ever going to grow as a community. If we can't talk about religion, then how is anyone gonna understand or think with new philosophical ideas and morality?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, there's no doubt about that. Well, NIXX, what can you tell our good cult members? First off, what we can expect from you next time we have a conversation with you.
Speaker 3: So I will be covering ritualistic commicide and the type of individuals that commit ritualist to commicide and just ritualistic crimes in general, some cases that would be considered a cult or satanic crimes. Touch on the Landing Report a little bit, and so yeah, that is what's in the future.
Speaker 1: Awesome, I love it. And can you tell our good call members where they can find you and all your all your sources.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can find me my podcast, Digian Charters. It's on all major podcast platforms. I only do audio currently, but you can find me on Apple, Spotify and some of the other smaller podcast platforms. I am also on Instagram under stigyan Charters. Stigian has an underscore well between Stigian Charters it has an underscore, and then on Twitter, I'm just Stigyan Charters, so you guys can find me there and follow. I would almost recommend Instagram more than xto because extras me crazy. They limit your characters, they limit your pictures, they limit your video time, and so some of my better research posts are on Instagram because I'm not limited to that, and i was on a little bit of a hiatus kind of with the holidays and everything. But I've got guests. I got a guest book tomorrow and up into January, so I'm trying to get back on the ball things here.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Well, look, we will have your links down below. Anybody wants to be able to have those hyperlinks and just get right there and go check out Stidgy in charter Say there we go. So yeah, definitely go ahead and do that. And also anybody that wants to be able to see the video content or you want to be able to have the shows, you want to be able to have access to the shows that come out a couple of days in advance. Actually we're getting so far ahead now, we're almost a week ahead. So if you want to be able to hear up to date, literally to the minute, like as soon as we are done with these episodes, they're getting shot over to my sister and she's editing them on the spot and uploading them. So if you want to be able to have access directly the day of if I mean it's it's gonna be the next day at the at the very latest, but either way, that would be the best way to be able to support the show, and you will have access to join us every Tuesday night. I just had to think about that for a second, every Tuesday night at nine pm Central Time for our Cult live shows. And you can have access to that just by signing up for the third Eye All the Way Open tier on Patreon. That is at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast, and you can also check out rockfan dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. However, of our Rockfan you don't get access to our live show. If you want access to the live show, it's at Patreon and all those links are down in the show notes below.
Speaker 2: Patreon really is the best way to support us, ladies and gentlemen. And we cannot stress this enough. Commercial for yo, we fucking hate commercials too. We get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you come to patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy, there's no commercials and you get to come on with the live If you go to that here, it's great. It's great time come join the combo.
Speaker 2: We enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely do that. Can we get some knife fans up in here and jacking.
Speaker 2: We can, and this is like a special edition knife hand.
Speaker 4: Because my daughter did my nails so right after Christmas, she just got a little nail set. Me and her had a little daddy daughter date today after birthday, and so she wanted to do daddy's nails, so we did so very glittery blue night.
Speaker 2: Good job she did. She just turned nine. And I'm telling you, man, this is real artistic work here. But with all of that, if you have it already, dear cult members, then please at this time hit the five stars, sit the shares it like subscribes to comments, leave a post, leave reviews, shares, sit the friends of family, sharffes everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could then become potential call members like the rest of you that have already gone and done.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: While you're at it, hearing the click and the click mood of given the five stars and the good reviews and the loves and the positivity, go check out and Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give them all the love, the five stars and the comments. Go check out Caje to Night my YouTube channel, and give me the subscribes and the follows and the battle notification. And while you're in this mood, please go check out Stitchyon Charters and all of her listening platforms. The Spotify is the Apple Podcasts, five star reviews. Everybody, give her the comments, give her the booth, give her all the credibilities so we can boost these algorithmic matrixes and grow and bust through these glass ceilings that we have found ourselves in. We thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. I'll bead off that are
Speaker 3: So s