Speaker 1: It is eight twenty five a M. Four ten twenty twenty five, and we are here and we're going to discuss the British eda makers of civilization, both by L. A. Weddell, and we'll do a little background history about him a little bit. There's another book called Rise of Man and the Gardens Plural of Eden. That's another book he should check out. It talks about Elie Weddell's life. Now that I mentioned it, I should probably look to see if I have that one going on too. I know I have it, I just don't know if it's on this computer. The other one, it's a good book though he should totally pick up. Gives you an idea of who the man was, his credentials, and I think that's important given the claims that you understand that he was coming from a place of understanding knowledge, not just a conjecture, wishful thinking, but very academic. Well I called that that has a bad connotation to it, but you under say what I mean. Yeah, I don't think it's on this computer. I'll have to switch it over here not scene in my downloads. I grabbed as much as I saw and brought it over and you know it could even be one of those books that I won't have on my phone depending on where I am hunting for things at the time. Right, Oh, thank you everybody. So there is in the chat for Rumble a link to this video that's on YouTube as well. And I don't think that, Oh okay, it did. Last time I was starting a live stream, I had duplicated live stream, so everybody was watching about to start channel all the actual thing was going on. It makes me wonder if they do that stuff on purpose, right, like just a three year throw people off in the wrong direction and stuff like that. We're gonna talk about the dire Wolves today too, And.
Speaker 2: Oh, YouTube's.
Speaker 1: Went off here.
Speaker 2: It was at somebody in the Nope.
Speaker 1: I'm just sorry. I got distracted by a message. I thought it was somebody trying to get into all right, I'm trying to find the right one. I don't want to do it a long intro today, it's a regular one. We must. We may as well do Reading Rainbow again. Yeah, no, I don't like that. I don't like the Jimmy Falling Trap. It was fun the first time I watched it, but not so much. Team you care and that's about all you can do on YouTube before you get copyright strikes. So there is done. Uh where is the other one I was looking for? I like to be that one sells in the headphones. I feel it sounds awesome. All right, we're gonna throw this one out here while I go look for something else here.
Speaker 3: You guys know what this represents? What all I remember used the comedy was left your door and couldn't be.
Speaker 4: What story is?
Speaker 5: Every civilization reaches a crisis point.
Speaker 1: Eventually most of them don't make it. Yours do. How our sun was dying, we had to evolve in order to survive.
Speaker 5: So it was only when your were was threatened with destruction that you became what you are now. Yes, well that's where we are. You say you were on the brink of destruction, and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change.
Speaker 1: Only at the precipice do we evolve.
Speaker 5: This is our moment. I don't take it from us.
Speaker 6: Remember the stories to tell us about the three Chiamen playing fan Tan.
Speaker 7: Someone runs up to him.
Speaker 6: And says, hey, the world is coming to an end, and the first one says a lot. Best go to the mission to pray, and the second one says, well, hell, I'm gonna go buy me a case of miss Gallon six horse, and the third one says, well, last, y'all finish the game.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right? So let's see if that document gets compressed. I found it. It's called the Rise of Man in the Gardens of Sumiria. That Eden, but Eden was a place of the Eden Knights and me I meant Hell and himmen or Heaven was the location of the inn or the you want to call it a HQ, the hangout, the office, whatever, whatever you want to call it, of the ofths back about five thousand years ago our ancestors. So pretty interesting, and we'll get into that a little bit here soon. But let's talk about this wolf stuff and let's hear what they had to say and realize just how hooky some of it is and the misdirection. But you remember, it's reality by it's subjective reality by those who create the illusion, So it doesn't have to be accurate as long as it's believed right, and it still works for their ritual as long as people are believing what they're saying. So it says colossal. I don't know if you could see that. Let's see. Yes, it sometimes takes the what do you call it, the preview time to catch up when you're like scroll over the top of the thing. All right, So it says Colossal Biosciences in I believe that was was that Texas, Dallas. I remember the CEO Ben Lamb, let's check out his background, says they have brought back dire wolves after being extinct for twelve thousand years. Now that number changes a lot to thirteen, eleven and twelve. I've heard they aren't dire wolves. They are gray wolves with edits to resemble dire wolves. It's not the same thing. It's not like they pulled DNA at the amber like a Jurassic Park and made these things. That's not how it went out. And so there it's already a deception. Right, they made twenty edits to fourteen key gene pairs. This is what they could do to everybody. Right, you go in for what they call it artificial insemination. How do you know they didn't tamper with something before handing it off to you, and all of a sudden you have a funky baby. It becomes a funky serial killer or whatever. Twenty edits to fourteen key gene pairs. If I even believe that science, because I kind of don't. I don't know if the Act did. Obviously they made alterations, but I don't know how much I buy into the whole genes and this and that, because I think those are fluid. But we'll see fluid as in, they can change and they can be manipulated, and we have the control of the genes. The genes don't have control over us. Yeahda YadA, YadA, going on. Okay, basically anything that the Yellowpath says is pretty much backward. They made twenty edits to fourteen key gene pairs out of twelve million differences between dire wolf and gray wolf genomes. So there's twelve million differences, but they only changed fourteen twenty edits. Right, these animals are primarily a variant of gray wolves. So that's the person's response to what Joe and these guys are going on and getting all excited about. But let me just also state this. When somebody says you're they're ninety five percent the same or they're ninety eight percent the same, well it's the two percent that makes the difference. It's the three, it's the five percent that makes all the difference, right, Like we're fifty percent the same as a cat, but we don't look like cats, you know what I mean. It's the differences that make the difference. And when it come to when it comes to structures that look similar, like I think we have like we might have forty or fifty percent with a banana according to their their kookie science. But it's the differences that make the difference. Obviously, monkeys have a they don't have a proboscis. They don't have a like except for that one they don't have. They don't have a big note, they have an inverted nose. They have you know, it's push to their face. They have big ass nostrils. How are we like them because we They have short legs, long arms, they're hunched over that. There's those so many things that are different, right, But of course if something looks similar objective by you know, observeation wise, then of course we're related to them and blah blah. But it's that two percent of a difference that makes all the difference. So here we go.
Speaker 8: I have to you made a fucking dire wolf.
Speaker 9: I didn't got our team, our credible team. Uh made three dire wolves so far.
Speaker 8: Let's see the photos. Jamie, bust out some photos, Ladies and gentlemen. Prepare yourself because this.
Speaker 1: Is he says, bust out those photos, kind of like in Blazing Saddles when he is about to grab the paper out of his pocket and he says, excuse me while Zai whip this out.
Speaker 8: You know, truly fucking crazy. Yeah, that's the pop.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so this is uh so that's actually Romulus as so.
Speaker 1: Pay attention to the names because this is going to be very important to what we talk about today. Romulus and Remiss. Now, obviously, when you're talking about these two brothers who are adopted, you know their orphans, right, their orphans They are without parents explanation there, and they are suckled by a wolf, a wolf mother. This is the story of Rome, the Edenites. There is two separate cult totems for this Edenite slash Rome population about five thousand years ago, and the serpent cult was the Pharmacea the sorcery. The higher ups the hierarchy were the serpent totem, right, much like today serpents in all of the allopathy, which should tell you a lot, the same blue that's on the Israeli flag with the star of rem Fan, which is Saturn. A Saturn star is the same blue that you see in medical I wonder who owns everything anyway? And when like places like Isaac Luria's burial ground, like that whole cemetery it is painted this this science. It's not just blue, it's cyan and they have this ritual thing about using cyanide to eliminate us goys. There's something going on with that color too. Even in old Babylonian magic, if you wanted to make someone ill, if you're with your conjuring or whatever, you would use a blue string. Now when dyes like that available, I don't know, and I don't know, I don't know the the lineage on that. So Romulus and Remus suckled or taken care of, mothered by the wolf cult. So what are they telling you. They're telling you that this ancient cult or this ancient this mother wolf in the in the story of Ramius and Remus is a symbol or a reference to this old which is like the lower level. Yeah, the Serpent cult wolf cult were kind of like the masses of people that were affiliated with this sick, twisted human sacrifice, sorcery and dark magic Pharmakiah. So they're they're already associating Rome or the founder thereof with this cult. Now here's the other thing. Usually when they depict a person that's representative of a large group of people. So Romulus kills Remus, where what's the end? What's the rest of his story and what's the rest of his people's story? Are they all annihilated? And is that the quote unquote good element Because what happens with the room later you kind of see they're quite beholden to this weird sanhedron that you didn't think they would be. You know, they've had their troubles and struggles, but you would think they'd be able to put this down, Like why didn't Titus finish the job? Just things to think about as we're going through it. And then the names of the pups are Romulus and Remiss. Why this is all symbolism, This is why they're showing this to us, and they're doing it once again in a way that's a scam. It's not reality. They didn't resurrect some ancient animal, They just genetically altered one. They made a camera in a sense. But they didn't really use other DNA, so it's not really a camera. They didn't mix things. They just altered it, which is creepy enough, creepy enough because who the hell knows what they're doing underground or wherever and just releasing into the natural world humans animals like you know, don't go don't go playing around in old sewers because you know they like their little tunnels too.
Speaker 9: We have two boys, rodmulsen Remus uh founders from and then uh and then we have Khalisi, who's the new girl.
Speaker 1: So Kalis. Now, let's look up that name real quick. It could just be nothing, but Calisia is a plant. I don't even know how they would spell that. Calisia is Game of Thrones. Ki's k h A l e E s I is Game of Thrones. So is that what the reference is. I'll have to look more into that. We'll keep looking. If anybodyl says an answer on that one. I'm sure there's some reference, there's some meaning there.
Speaker 9: This is Roymison remis so funny, funny story about this. So Peter Jackson from Lord of the Rings, Jeremy Peter Jackson from Lord of the Rings was actually one of our investors and he has this huge museum in Wellington that he's building.
Speaker 1: Does that bother anybody that a guy who let out or made a great attempt and spent money to get out the West Memphis three child killers, killers of three eight year old boys, you know, Johnny Depp, Marilyn Manson, and Andy Vetterer because he's a douche. Lots of people got together to release murderers after eighteen years and is and under a tech you know, a certain clause which basically says, yeah, we're guilty, and if any new evidence comes to light, then we're going right back where we came from. But we're talking about Damien Echols and the other two that were responsible for murdering, ritualistically murdering three children. Peter Jackson was involved in that. Oh, and he's involved in this.
Speaker 9: For all these movie props. And he's like, we're I was sitting in Peter's house with he and his partner friend and I was like, you know, I showed him the video of them howling. He started tearing up. He goes, this is the first.
Speaker 1: Time, what if a man was tearing up because of two puppies are cute, you know, puppy wolf puppies are cute. But you're not really seeing an ancient animal coming back to life. You're not looking at a veloci raptor here, or you know, a less lethal dinosaur. I guess you're not looking at that. You're looking at something that was genetically faked to look like one. They're just looking like something. Isn't the same as being something. I don't care how you manipulate it. Right, it's not the it's not the sperm and egg thing going on here.
Speaker 9: I haven't heard of darwolf or anyone's heard a darwlf for ten thousand years. Started well, he like he like physically emotionally got chills and started crying.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, that's crazy, that's schizophrenia, that's that's a that's a crazy brain. And they hate listen Dead Alive by Peter Jackson. That was a fun movie. Guy with the you know, the zombies and oh, Fernando, his dog gets eaten by his mother I think it was or his uh, his girlfriend's dog gets eaten by his mother. It's a German shepherd, by the way, and he uses a lawnmower at the end, it's it's it's a fun movie. But this is before he got all weird.
Speaker 9: He's like, well, you know, I do have the throne. I was like, what do you mean? He goes, I bought the throne last week at auction. It's at a private auction for black Sabobies or someone, right, And so he did, and it just happened to be where the wolves.
Speaker 1: I've always pronounced that sother best. What's that wrong?
Speaker 9: We're doing their VAT checkup, Like talk about cosmic coincidence. Incredible, right, And so.
Speaker 1: That's what Joe's job is to wow. Just just like when we were looking at Sneaker the other day and his expressive boom whoa. It's like, this is what they do on social media, for the for the keeping your attention, waking you back up, for people with certain tension spans, and just playing to the lowest common denominator, the massive morons, because they numbers, right, numbers matter, clicks matter.
Speaker 9: You know what you don't see in this photo is you don't see the fact that we have American Humane Society.
Speaker 1: There we three you know, mass murderers of animals, the American Munity. Yeah, the Humane Society still are. A woman in our neighborhood who works for the Humane Society. So one of our cats outside in our front lawn and stole him, kidnapped our family member, my daughter's kitten. The house next door had not very They were like hoarding animals, so we started taking care of them because it's hot outside and they were being not very nice to these animals. And one of those was a kitten, so in reality it wasn't really ours, but that mother gave birth in our backyard, right, So we took care of these kittens. One of them was a tabby kind of like mid level hair. We named him Walter. I can't remember why, but it was a funny name. And this woman come up, came up, and he was super cute and he was very approachable like he would he wasn't afraid of people, and she snatched him up, and then she decided to foster him. So he wasn't at the place. They lied to me the first time I was there, and then they ransomed them off to me for one hundred and fifty one hundred and eighty dollars to get him back. That's the Humane Society. Oh and by the way, they inject everything with their bullshit belief in their allopathic nonsense. Did you know that the thing that they called rabies isn't a virus bacteria. It's usually a mineral deficiency or a parasite, and it's not something that you use a vaccine for. So yeah, a lot of times they say, oh, these things are rabid, and it's usually like after like a war. It's like, no, they're starving to death and they're depleted of nutrients and they're going a little cuckoo. Plus, when you're in that state, you're more susceptible to infections, bacteria, and parasites. A lot of these animals that they say are rabbit are not, but they'll put them down and chop off their heads. Anyway.
Speaker 9: The veterinary people, we had six people from our animal care.
Speaker 8: When you say check up, you don't vaccinate these little guys, do you see?
Speaker 1: Joe says something there and I thought that was cool, But then here it comes a douchebag and here's their belief in their own bullshit. This is their their pharmacia.
Speaker 9: They do get they because of viruses from bullshit.
Speaker 1: You believe in nonsense, You don't look things up. You just think nobody wants to be that guy, right who challenges what everybody else thinks they know or whoever puts out the You know, you want to be feeling clever as a as a species. You don't want you want to you want to be aware and hip to all the latest science so that you can feel intellectually superior. The last thing you want to do is, you know, challenge it. But isn't that where the intellectual superiority or the intellectual fortitude comes from, is not just accepting and regurgitating nonsense, but actually looking into it and you know, questioning the answers, as that old Mighty Muddy Bosstones album was called, question the answers.
Speaker 9: That they can get from the soil at eight At eight weeks, they do get basic virus, they get basic vaccines.
Speaker 8: Oh are you concerned about that right exactly?
Speaker 9: I mean you have this animal that you're just yeah, so these are staying on, you know, like these are not going.
Speaker 1: So in an effort to get rid of something that doesn't exist, that they didn't have, you're going to deliberately pump poison into their bloodstream and muscle tissue. Sounds like a sound idea, and they do this to our children obviously almost eighty times. Now, if we let them, that's the key there, if we let.
Speaker 9: Them back into the wild, right and not yet. Right now, they're on a two thousand acre secure, expansive ecological preserve with.
Speaker 1: Two thousand acres for two little puppies.
Speaker 9: Three twenty four to seven care. We have an animal hospital that we built.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what kind of care if if you're stupid enough to inject poison into them, what kind of care is that? Oh, let me reassure you that they have the best and blah blahlah blah. You guys are are a corporation. You're you're a company, a for profit company. You're not you know, in this for whatever positive reasons. You just want to see if you could do something so you could show you how clever you are and then bolster up your your you know, your services to the rest of the world as a big, huge advertisement infomercial. And then you're like, oh, but they're doing this and that. Well obviously, you guys for being all science y and all, you don't actually understand how illness and health works.
Speaker 9: Wow, people always like you guys raise so much money. And I was like, well, it because we didn't just spend it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get a kickstarter going guys or a gifts and go for But we're gonna make a three headed frog. We'll just tell people that. Right. If we family fail.
Speaker 9: On the labs, you have just spent it on the animal care the facilities.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's see the photo of the actual grown ones because they're fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So this is rod Miss and Remiss playing in the snow on the preserve when they are three months old.
Speaker 8: So the three months how big are they?
Speaker 9: Three months? They were north of forty five pounds?
Speaker 1: Wow? So look at that face?
Speaker 9: God, are they just get? They just get As they've aged, they've just got more and more beautiful.
Speaker 8: So let's go to the adults because the adults have crazy characteristics. So we were saying that you didn't even know.
Speaker 1: That we didn't know, right, and so, well, you didn't know, But how do you know it's natural? It's not from original DNA, it's something that you altered. So is it's just the natural trying to push its way through? How do you know these are characteristics of the wolf that was original? You don't you don't even know if dire roles even were a thing. We're just taking their word on that too. Nobody was here ten thousand, twelve thousand years ago to verify this for them?
Speaker 9: Did we ended up taking getting a Is this a full grown one? They're still five months old, so they're eighty pounds at five months so wolves typically grow twelve to fourteen months, so they're not full grown yet.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 8: And how big is it already?
Speaker 9: Eighty pounds? About five and a half feet and the main Yeah, and so a couple of things about the wolves, Jamie, you're about Yeah, so we didn't know this, right. We knew that they were ap ply Sistine wolf. We knew that they existed and when extinct about twelve You.
Speaker 1: Know that, how what you end up with our you know, bone fragments? Maybe if they're twelve thousand years ago, you get a full skillet, and I doubt, but you don't know what it looked like on the outside. That's all assumption and presumption. And they went to the material to edit a great wolf rather than you know, pull some Jurassic Park shit, right, So how do you know what it was what it looked like? And how how are you surprised by something that you altered looking, you know, coming up with any kind of feature like you should. This is your first run. There shouldn't be surprises. There should just be observations and notes. You know, noted that when we do this to a gray wolf, you get a little bit of gray here in the way. You know, we do a little we see a little bit of this and that. Because it's not the original, it's not even close. It's a copy. I mean, it's a it's a more like a forgery, right A a fraud, that's a good word for it. It's a manipulation.
Speaker 9: All a thousand years ago when a lot of megaphonoics seemed like the during kind of that younger dry period, that younger dry is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that was a reset. Huh. So I was saying about seven thousand years ago something happened. It could have been because we start hearing about things, you know, people and fully developed cultures and civilizations like our Gothic and there's right around five six thousand years ago. So it's the potential for the the the big issue that occurred that may have sent people under ground, because I mean, you look at go Blecki Teppe. If we buy into what they say about that time period. Then it was built at least twelve thousand years ago, they say, buried over after sub thousands of year, so maybe five thousand years or whatever. It's about seven thousand, maybe five thousand years ago on purpose, they say. And then there's a Karen Teppi that they're starting to excavate now and they're saying same time frame rate around but also deliberately buried. So they say, how do they know that? I don't know, but if we did, because these are both in you know, you're looking at Turkey and stuff like that. In that area of Cappadocia, curse Imish was where each eden Knights came from, and they were you know, as far as Armenia and into all different areas that mess obtainment wasn't the only place. So was it our ancestors that buried these places because they were, you know, places of dark magic and sorcery and they just wanted to bury that as as they were getting rid of this this cult activity. It's possible that's a that's a I can't verify any of that, but it's it's a theory that I'm I'm playing with a little bit here.
Speaker 9: Kind of cooling period they went, they went extinct as well, right, and we knew all we know because all we have is we don't have frozen dire wolves or frozen samples. We literally just know from skeletal remains that they were twenty twenty five percent larger. They were stockier.
Speaker 1: Skeletal remains, but not a full skeleton. So what they're looking at is this bone here, this little fragment bone. We're going to assume it's just you know, let's say a rib or a vertebrae, and based on this piece of one, we're gonna say, wow, that was actually bigger than the wolves of today by x amount. This is all guesswork, Like you know, how they know quote unquote and I'm putting my air quotes out, know that there were megalodons. A shark's skeletal structure is cartilage. None of that survives. They find a tooth that looks like a shark tooth, but as much bigger, and then their imagination goes to work and they tell you that it's a giant shark. It could have been an animal with very similar teeth that didn't look anything like that at all.
Speaker 9: Sure, they probably weren't as fast based on kind of their body weight as a normal wolf would be. But we knew that they had thicker skulls, a larger cranium and whatnot, and we assumed that they're therefore, and we did find this out in the genome, which is we assumed people that they were white because there's like this misconception for a while that they were read because some scientists wanted to make a paper and assume that they are read so they get their papers.
Speaker 8: Doesn't it make sense for natural selection? Yeah, they're an arctic hunting animal.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they have this beautiful We didn't know that they have this beautiful, like mainlike quality to them. And when they're babies, you saw a couple of pictures their fur almost feels like polar bears.
Speaker 1: See, all of this is based on something that's not at all natural. They think they're so confident in their science that they think if they manipulate something that it's the same as it being the thing. And that's crazy, Like all this, all this that they're talking about is meaningless. They don't know what an actual natural dire wolf, if there was one, what it would be like, because they didn't make one. They made a cup. They made a Affects simile.
Speaker 9: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Wow, it's so is it like polar bears and that's hollow or it's not.
Speaker 9: It's it's like typical wolves, but it's incredibly thick. It grows in kind of these these clumps. But then as they've as they've grown in, they've started to get this kind of like Maine to them, which is in females as well. Uh well, the female she's only six weeks olds to an asult. So if you keep going through a couple other photos, yeah, I mean they're just they're just beautiful, and I mean it's funny.
Speaker 1: Someone. So here's the question. Don't animals usually like this? Don't they usually produce in litters? So are they doing this genetic sequencing and then putting it into a gray wolf to actually have a live birth baby, or are they doing all this outside of a womb making it even more unnatural? Anybody ever asked these questions? Like, I have a couple more videos up here, maybe we'll get to that answer.
Speaker 9: Actually said they on music they almost look like shelll and pony wolves at some point, right.
Speaker 8: Right, there's something they're so stocky, the stock.
Speaker 1: Do you think Joe knows what the Shetland pony wolf is just off the top of us. I'd like that for him to say, right, it's just confirmation.
Speaker 9: Either thicker they are, I mean, they're they're absolutely beautiful. That so this is Kalisi. So he looks like a baby, and we we nailed it. We we we named her.
Speaker 8: Can we hear it?
Speaker 1: Can we hear?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Joe, our budget is like, you know, infinite, but we can't get audio on this name.
Speaker 9: Khalisi for George R.
Speaker 1: Martin obviously, Khalisi for George R. Martin obviously. Okay, now we know what they say is the reason for that name.
Speaker 9: Who's an investor in Colossal?
Speaker 10: Oh wow?
Speaker 8: Oh Nature's cute little murderers?
Speaker 9: Well everything in nature murder is something right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean look at the Jews, we were.
Speaker 8: Well, cow's murder grass.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And people are now saying you can hear grass and other plants like scream.
Speaker 8: Now yeah, yeah they scream.
Speaker 9: So I guess I guess we all lawn mower man are bad.
Speaker 8: Life eats life. This is this is I mean, that's the reason why plants have chemicals to dissuade us from eating them. What are they eating there?
Speaker 9: So they love to chew on horns in the States, So we have a different phases of we built one hundred and forty five page animal.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing too. I mean, typically domesticated animals, especially from birth, are usually pretty good with people, and they're a lot softer and more gentle and more trusting. But you know, when you mess with their DNA, who's a note when said animal getting larger and larger is just gonna snap And you know, mall one of these stupid scientists in the turning the snow red. I mean, that would kind of be like poetic justice, wouldn't it.
Speaker 9: God, these are actually different horns from different alc and other species that we're putting.
Speaker 8: Out there, and they just like a dog does.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: So, hey, we gave him this one toy. We didn't give them multiple toys and have them decide which one is their favorite. We just gave them this one thing and they love it. Okay, they love it because that's what they've been given. Give them a ball, see what they like. If they like the ball, you know, throw it to them, see if they'll jase it.
Speaker 8: You letting these animals kill things or you feed it there, so.
Speaker 9: We're feeding themselves. So they had a combination of bison meat, horse.
Speaker 8: Meat, and letting them kill things.
Speaker 9: We're just about to introduce carcasses to them, so giving them part of a carcass, letting them feed. Building in that that dynamic between.
Speaker 1: This is how artificial and stupid these people are. Right in the in their early development, that's when they have to learn the skills. So they're actually making them dependent upon people to feed them because they're not giving them the ability to create that skill. I mean, going and taking down an animal that's trying to evade you because it's trying to save its life is not something that you just get every time, right, There's not a very good success rate even when you are a natural animal. That's why a lot of them are starving all the time, scarcely of food, changing of their environment, all kinds of things factor into that. But even in the best scenario, they're not one hundred percent you know, success rate catching bunnies and stuff like that. So they're making them even more on a crutch by doing this stupid thing because you know, humans know better. Of course they do. Humans know better than nature. The way it was set up was just so random, archaic and haphazard. And yet they still are the same people that will profess God makes mistakes and can't even figure out what kind of cup to put his light in otherwise a break and screws up. You know all that stuff. Kavala blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: And the two brothers for now and then, and they are starting to exhibit some hunting behavior.
Speaker 8: Are you gonna let them hunt animal?
Speaker 9: I mean they're on it. They are on a seemingly wild just answer the fucking question, yes or no. Two thousand acre preserve with just them, so they do have the ability to hunt on that preserve, but they're not doing it yet. They're starting to exhibit that the.
Speaker 1: Because they're feeding them. They haven't a desire or need.
Speaker 9: They're full originally the kind of the the first inklings that that it will trend toward that. But we want them to live. We want them and we're going to probably make two or three more. We want a solid little social pack that we can monitor, that can live a seemingly wild life that we can understand more about them. Wow, that's cool. But the other thing that's that's equally cool to it going back to the Red Roll story.
Speaker 8: Can you which is crazy to me that you have reignited these ten thousand year old hunting genes. Yeah, that they're starting to including.
Speaker 1: Size, including size we under this guy brought Braylen photos. Says vaccine them is insane. Test one without them for fuck's sake. Yeah, I agree. Hey, my friend Kevin like this video that's probably wasn't recommended to me, kind of reminds me of Jurassic Park, except Jurassic Park was more of a natural reproduction for real stuff, not edited stuff. Hey we edited a wolf genetics and guess what we got a wolf. Oh that's that's incredible. Well, way way to go. M. Yeah, I've seen this one. Well that's that's a little rude. Mmm cute. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Yeah, that was that was Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park. He's like, yeah, how many do they really have? And when will they accidentally get out? M. Somebody was using voice text or they just really believe that Jane and Jeans they spelled the same, but it's actually a proper nown like a name, So I'm pretty sure this is voice texting. Says I understand that it is a gray wolf with gene editing done, but it seems pretty authentic if their fur is completely different than the Oh boy, oh boy, smells like bullshit. Yeah, thank you, thank you. And is that that kind of looks like, uh, what's his name? Kind of looks like it's Kevin Smith there when he was chunky, all right, he says love. The community notes we should apply logic to transformers, uh, dire wolves and dire straits.
Speaker 9: That was a funny one understand more about it goes on forever. We looked at what genes made really a diable like what was separated in the beautiful thing for us is that we had a thirteen.
Speaker 1: How many test trials and other animals did they make before they got it? Got it nailed down?
Speaker 9: That's what I like, one thousand year old tooth and a seventy three thousand year old skull, So we could actually understand the genetic distance. With that much generic distance between them, we could actually understand, uh, you know, what truly was fixed and conserved in the dire wolf genome and what wasn't just population gyms?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: If there's if they're under an assumption that the evolution is a thing to adaptation is evolution.
Speaker 9: You and I are fifty thousand years apart. You know, there's a lot of different mutations in that time period. But if we can then really say, okay, you know what made been been and what made jojo? Oh, here's the overlaps, it allowed us to really understand that and it's.
Speaker 8: Just fun that the behavior characteristics are kind of baked into the big genes. Yeah, and they just were dormant for ten thousand.
Speaker 1: It was weren't They weren't dormant, and they weren't baked in. You guys took a fucking gray wolf and made this again. They can't even they can't even be honest with themselves. All right, that's enough that one says, lamb lambs wolves. Fourteen pairs fourteen is another one of those numbers, like the fourteen pieces of Osiris. Fourteen is a one of those magic numbers. Right, He's like, remiss, Come on, man, they're playing in people. They're playing in people's faces with this shit. It says the wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, The calf and the lion and the yearling together, and a little child will lead them Isaiah eleven six. Oh, when it was seventy two thousand year old skull? I think they said seventy three. They used supposedly seventy two.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: Oh, what happened to my? Oh here's another one? Who asso's see this? It happened? Omg, it happened. The dire wolf is back. No, it's not. Two beautiful and healthy white dire wolves called they didn't spell Remis right. Remis and Romulus were born in October twenty twenty four after being de extincted. Who the hell uses that and thinks that? That's words by Colossal Biosciences, who are the most exciting company on the forefront of conservation. Is this an advertisement? Come on, man of animals that US humans have destroyed? Oh boy, when they are laided in thick air. But they're fucking bullshit in their assumptions and presumptions, and there you can obviously their jaded politics. Here their view of the world from the child's mind of a retardant public school. The two boys are currently living in it at a secret location ooh, spooky and mysterious and a huge and wild twenty acre enclosure in North America under the supervision of vets and staff. Right, they're gonna end up killing them with their bullshit allopathy. They are growing at a huge rate and have wonderful howls, just like the gray wolf, right, because that's what it's made out of. We will learn so much about this species. It's not new, it's not even natural. There's nothing to learn from it except the fact, hey, look we made one white. We made a gray wolf white. Hooray, high five. We will learn so much after this species as well as now have groundbreaking science. While this is not good grammar to restore critically endangered wildlife populations such as the red wolf and the northern white rhino on this person just coming off on tangents now as well as be able to edit out hereditary diseases. So making fakes that look the same is the way of the future. Everything's artificial, everything's fake, and gay hereditary diseases are a thing. First of all, it's not a thing. It's not it's not bad genes. It's some more bullshit than people to believe in that are killing huge swaths of animal populations, right, because nature's retarded, right, and you're not Project Gemini success premature twins rescued and incubator out of Ukraine hospital to safety. And then I can't make it bigger. But this is the romulus and renising here right there, you see the wolf and the two children underneath it getting some milk from the from the tap, straight from the tap. Mhm. Swedish man says Sweden needs more immigrants, and then they pan around to the back of the said and he's gonnayam go on and they go Swedish huh. We don't need to get into that very Wait. Oh, let's see what else we got here. Oh. I don't know if you've seen this one before, I've played it before. I'll look at her eyeball right there, I should tell you everything. But of course, oh Evey pulled my pants up about of my butthole and all the way up to my armpits. Oh Evey. The eyebrows sell it every time. Oh, let's see what's this. I don't know if I saw this one before. This might be something about maybe I just didn't see him, but I guess I guess I fired it. I guess it was my imagination. Oh yeah, this is that thing.
Speaker 11: Why did you do it? Why did you tell such a reason so many people for so long.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a lie.
Speaker 1: It was I remember we talked about the other day and what I talked about with flood rationalization for everything. Nothing that they do is wrong. It's all deflection, it's all projection, it's all pointing the finger outward from the center from them and just re they can lie straight to your face without any lack of conscious you know, Oh my god, I I shouldn't do that. No, I have no problem with that. Remember, it's it's the detached tether. The tether is broken between them and any kind of sense of you know, goodness and character, nobility, integrity. Now none of that waves on their minds. Oh wow, there's a really cool bird on my weight bench, the redhead. Oh it was super neat looking. All right, anyway, it's gonna be a nice day today. It's like in ninety seven, they said six weeks ago. Holocaust Cawar has proved that it was physically impossible for prisoners to approach the fence at the concentration camps where Hermann was kept at it and Roma's family was actually two hundred miles away at the time. Well, she was a good jogger, or she had a bicycle. Wednesday for the first time, Rosenblast spoke out in an exclusive interview with Good Morning America to share his side of the story. I'm sure this wasn't that Wednesday for the first time. I mean, this is an old video. It wasn't a lie. It was my imagination and in my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now I believe it that she was there and she threw the apple to me. In my imagination, it was Drew. That's all you need, that's all you need, and that's who's that. This is the type of mentality that runs our education system, the media, the news, if I need to clarify that, and the justice system, because I remember, these people actually control our country. Isn't that something There's a little insight into their way.
Speaker 7: They think it's my imagination and then my imagination in my mind, I believed it. Even though I believe it.
Speaker 11: How can you say it wasn't a lie, It wasn't true, and you know it's not true.
Speaker 7: Yes it's not true, but in my imagination it was true.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing as saying we lied. Oh, well, he's a looker, isn't she.
Speaker 11: Says he made the story up to give people hope and to promote Oh.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good as long as you can rationalize it as the reason why you're doing it. And definitely not for I don't know, books and movies and you know payouts. And does any beaver get suit? No? No, no, of course, not not them. Who was anybody else? Of course.
Speaker 11: Understanding about the Holocaust. But members of his own family say his real motivation was money. So you were not motivated in any way by money. No, this is from your son.
Speaker 1: He said, hey, hey, we found them one and who doesn't think about money? Good? All right? Cool? Now I want to find a tall pigmy who's light skinned. Let's let's see if we can find one of those. Or a hooker with a heart of gold. How about that that might be easier to the tall pigmy.
Speaker 11: That he knew you were lying for years and he couldn't get you to stop. And here's his quote. It was always hurtful. My father is a man who I don't know. How do you respond to that?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I can't respond to it. I don't know why he said that.
Speaker 11: Herman and roma Rosenblat told their false story publicly for more than a decade, but it all fell apart about six weeks ago.
Speaker 7: Why did your.
Speaker 11: Wife agree to go along with this? Did she ever express any rest?
Speaker 7: She loves me?
Speaker 9: Why did you do it?
Speaker 1: Why did because she loves me? And money, money, money, money. He does look, somebody said, Thomas Massey looks absolutely one different if you lost weight. It's he has facial hair down. But I would agree he doesn't look He looks like a dire wolf component of himself. You know, Will Caine, that's an interesting name. Um Europe has the values of the Talmud. Well, if that's true, then they've then we already know this has been long since conquered. It's not it's not Europe that has it. It's the people that have co opted and infiltrated Europe that have the values of the Talmud. Oh, this is this? Did you know about this?
Speaker 8: Bullshit?
Speaker 1: Here you go, see those yellow caps. Let's have a little look at this. Look at this fucking guy? All right?
Speaker 8: Why don't open this one?
Speaker 1: Well, everything they do is so gay.
Speaker 8: Not until passover.
Speaker 1: That is so bad.
Speaker 9: Why are there yellow caps on this coke?
Speaker 1: But other Coca cola look as your good our regular caps.
Speaker 8: Why does this cap differ from all?
Speaker 1: Why are you so flamboyant and the gay.
Speaker 8: Other caps.
Speaker 4: No caps?
Speaker 12: The reason is is because this Coca Cola has no corn syrup.
Speaker 8: Usually Coca colas have corn syrup, but this one.
Speaker 1: Well, the boy, yeah, remember you get your your sense of being full is shut off when you drink corn syrup or just corn syrup, so you eat until you become a fat, fucking cow. Totally not deliberate at all. I'm sure you know. Why are we using corn syrup when sugar isn't expensive in the first place? And why are we piling in sugar anyway?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe because that's what they give us. This is the this is the the prison, the open air prison diet.
Speaker 4: When it's a special run that Coca Cola does just for the Jewish people who celebrate Passover.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, and where who's who wants Coca Cola? I wonder why they would be doing something like that for just you if you're only two percent of the population. Doesn't seem like a good marketing tactic, does it, unless maybe they're lying Like Flood had said, they're in charge of their own census. And how do you do that? Oh, you own the place that you get to just dictate to right, they have their own separate courts, their own separate laws, their own separate everything within our country. Why well, because you know reasons, reasons being at least their financial system. Where the people who run that, who claim also jew or Frankist, they're the ones who are really in charge. So they let their little minions have full rain and access to everything, and you, my friend, are their captives. And they put real sugar and actually, have we seen the ingredients?
Speaker 11: We should have this the whole entire years, you.
Speaker 1: Know, did you have claim? Is made his demands? We want this, we want this for the entire year that coke was promised to them four thousand years ago. That's hilarious. We had to go big hammer or hams whatever.
Speaker 9: What's inside cane sugar and caramel color.
Speaker 1: So basically, if co Cola was going healthy, this is the way it would be right because cane sugar is super healthy too. I'm glad you believe that. Maybe it'll shorten your spand too.
Speaker 8: It's over.
Speaker 12: This is kosher for passover, and a lot of people stock up on them.
Speaker 8: Not mentioning anything.
Speaker 1: Some people don't even have this. But let's look at what the cat says. Does that mean that they brutally tortured that coca cola before they bottled it? Is that how they made it kosher? Is it because it's blessed by a rabbi? Or because they only had one cabinet door open at a time while making it. Those are some of the requisites for it to be considered kosher. You pe, all right, there's that somebody told me to look up this guy. I don't I think he's another one to just say yo. Well, those people saying things so that people get baited into openly expressing what their opinions are. When you get this any type of level, in my opinion, that people know who you are. Like Stu with his huge ass budget for his show. That's not natural, that's not real. That's that's a manufactured asshole. So I don't know about Luca's gage or his history or story or whatever makes them so special, but let's listen to this for a second.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know how many children you need to see blow up before you realize there's something wrong with these people we call Israelis and you know what, they're not people? See, I call them demons, and I'm not saying that for some effect. Don't know what else to call them but demons, because they're the only people I've seen.
Speaker 1: Is he like shouting in New York subway or something. That's what sounds like to me.
Speaker 4: On this planet that go into chat rooms on telegram and laugh at dead civilians, specifically children. It's a telegram one hundred and twenty two thousand Israelis laughing at the baby that was decapitated, and Rafa laughing at him and the father holding it. Is that human to you? Does that sound like a person? The most moral military, the most wonderful people, the nation of priests, the light into the nations, the chosen people, chosen by who, chosen by who. You know the worst part of this, I can expect that from demonic Israelis. I expect that behavior. What breaks my heart. As Americans and other people who support these.
Speaker 1: People, Christians acty, they support them, Well.
Speaker 7: That's war.
Speaker 4: Oh so October seventh happened, No I didn't. People died there. Oh my guys.
Speaker 7: The worst things is to all of us.
Speaker 4: But when you see these tens of thousands of civilians and he blow them to pieces. Well, that's just the way it is. That's just war. That's just war. Americans are saying this Boomer Americans and all these Zionists, Christian science, that's just the way it is.
Speaker 3: That's terrible.
Speaker 4: But you try to argue with these people, you try to tell them why it's wrong. You know what, Stop trying to tell them. Start showing in the videos, shoving in their face. But this is Christian blowing up this baby is Christian. Christ would do this and shame them. Shit, this is what they do. This is good, this is what Jesus would do. You sick fuck and start shaming them like you shame a pedophile.
Speaker 1: We are beyond like you would shame a pedophile. Why are you making a distinction like they're not both. They are both the majority of I mean not saying all of them practice it, but it's written out for them that it's perfectly okay for them to be one. And aside might.
Speaker 4: Gond arguments, at this point, we need to start shaming people who support these demons blowing up children because that's what they are.
Speaker 1: Do they ever notice like the points that are made are very simplistic it's uh, maybe for the mass understanding. I guess that's the reason. But when you're the person who is supposed to be the wise think or a researcher or whatever, don't you think that you should present your stuff a little bit more like with some substance rather than it's like really simple points made oh all the time. And I guess that gets more people because they don't have to Whoever, Anyway, here you go, here's the entertainment industry. We're gonna get to what we're talking about today, I promise, But let's look at this stuff. The Romylson riems saying, remember that part jay.
Speaker 13: Z Team Rock, Adam Blackstone, Hell's kitchen.
Speaker 1: The most I know Blackstone, she said, Adam Blackstone. But Blackstone is also the name of the Christian Zionist that was pushing really hard for Israel that even what's his name, Oh, oh God, can I think of his name now? Louis brandeis applauded for his effort into creating the nation state of Israel and promoting that. Louis brandeis right E applauded. And then there's Blackstone, which births black Rock.
Speaker 14: Hi, good evening, godless yel, the more you're God bon breaking me, the highest pay Meghlamaniac boy king in all of Babylon.
Speaker 8: You see if you go and visit the very home of the Oscar.
Speaker 1: But this is a sarcasm too, like comedy and sarcasm, Like they might be pointing out the fact that this is the thing, and this is just the way life is and this is and they're actually ridiculing it with their sarcasm. It could it doesn't necessarily mean that they're It's both right and it could be taken either way.
Speaker 9: There's where they hold it each year.
Speaker 15: You can see a plaque on the wall that says the Babylonian Court.
Speaker 1: It's a Catblanc quote.
Speaker 9: Actually, Emmer shows you the stage and you see an unmistakable tower of Babel embedded into the design.
Speaker 15: Outside of the Kodak feeder, you have the gates to Ishtar, and you have Babylonian gods put on the outside of the gates. They have the exact elephants, they have the same exact gate of Ishtar, they have the same exact.
Speaker 1: Hollywood set that from the past, Like this is what they're showing here.
Speaker 4: Babalonian dogs over the top of the gates.
Speaker 16: There are a lot of people come up here and they think cases.
Speaker 1: For the sward before we go any further. Like those people that they're depicting there that they say at the end of or whatever, those are Goths. The whole history is upside down him backward. But they've they've semitized everything and claimed it right. Things that they couldn't they couldn't. They couldn't break all the all the statues and faces like they did with the you know in Egypt for what was his name? Oh fucking I don't care anymore, but you know what I'm talking about. They defaced a bunch of the statues ocnon, I think it was maybe someone else.
Speaker 16: I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus.
Speaker 1: Well, that's funny for you to say.
Speaker 2: Jesus is a warning.
Speaker 12: Thankful for the Oscar god and the other names of the all goods.
Speaker 16: As far as when you get this little building.
Speaker 4: Statue, you become as stock.
Speaker 15: In the Egyptian culture, they also had a little statue that represented the god Ata and.
Speaker 8: See when an Egyptian king died.
Speaker 15: It was believed that his spirit went into the belt of Orion.
Speaker 1: And he then became this isn't bad, so don't link it was bad, you know what I mean? Like, of course they perverted and co opted and infiltrated and poisoned everything. But at the core of the Egyptian stuff that wasn't bad. That was corrupted. It became corrupted during That's why Egypt fell because of the fucking parasitic element. But the core, the core thoughts and ideas were very spiritual. And by the way, guess who the first Egyptian pharaohs were. Yeah, they were Goths too.
Speaker 9: That's a stark up until nineteen ninety ninety Oscar.
Speaker 1: This is what I mean, Like they erase our history. They over they overwrite it with their people, and they make it out to be like and then and then shorten the timeline so everybody's mixed together. And then because the people who came later after they've destroyed something are them. Oh, everything is them. They're they're responsible for all of creation, all cultures, even though they have no culture, uh you know, all morality, even though they're completely immoral and backward. It's just more of the same bullshit. They don't accomplish anything. They use other people to you know they claim there, they claim they steal, they rob other people's invasions, inventions and whatever you get it.
Speaker 16: Hell that a building called the Shrine, which was founded by William Florence and Walter Flenning too high rate.
Speaker 7: The Scottish write Freemasons.
Speaker 16: All the wood has long been interested in freemason and genautry. John Wayne Napkin called Duke Gallant and c the nail Clark Gable.
Speaker 4: Is the Oliver Hardy.
Speaker 16: You mean that the list goes on and many celebrities have come out and it admitted their connection to freemason. You can see the checkers, or you can see the archways, you can see the sun motifs in the background.
Speaker 14: All of these are letting you know exactly who owns this organization.
Speaker 1: Right And the way that they utilize the sun symbol is them showing you that they've corupted and then corrupted something that was also Gothic. There's romulus. Did he send me anything else? Oh here's something? Department of Homeland Security to begin denying citizenship to people if they do not support Israel. Well, okay, who cares about that part in a way? But why is the why is us carebo that you support or don't support a foreign country supporting Judaism in Israel. Oh, let's conflate the two. Are now requirements to become a US citizen and get a green card in our country, Hating white people and Christians will not affect your immigration status. DHS to begin screening aliens quote unquote social media activity for anti Semitism. Okay, so what does this mean? First of all, if they're illegal aliens, then they don't know who the fuck they are anyway, right, So how do they know who to monitor for this? This is not what this is for. This is them telling you that they're monitoring all social media activity of Americans and they're gonna start doing some shit to us. And that's the way it's going. I don't want to hear the music. Okay, there it goes. So this person says, I can't believe this is actually happening. I thought it was misinformation first, but the Department Homeland Security put out a tweet confirming this true is true. I shared in the last screenshot. I think there's only one, isn't there no defined as or the anti Semitic activity leads a ton of a ton to interpretation, Who decides what is anti Semitic and what is not? How the hell is entering the United States not Israel have this as a requirement for entry, because, as I've told you before, we were Israel, long before Israel was Israel. Hitting a religious group and being racist isn't the same as supporting terrorist group, says outlined in the memorandum, No one is going to rally behind this pathetic display of disingenuous rhetoric. It is excuse me, they said anti Semitic content on social media is a reason to deny them entrance. What do you think they're going to do with the people here? Oh yeah. They adopted the definition of anti semitism, which makes the most criticisms of jew and Israel equate to anti semitism, which again is a just a bullshit word in the first place. Working definition of anti semitism Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions. If we say that that's anti semitic, so so basically living in reality and you know, expressing that reality, Accusing the Jews as the people, or Israel as a state of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust, denying the fact. Okay, oh they said fact. Oh ho, so that's bullshit. Already denying their belief there, they're bullshit scope mechanisms uh e g. Gas chambers or intentionally or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of the National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during the World War Two. Okay, so that's all big bag of bullshit, but they are going to force you to believe it. Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel. Oh, by the way, everybody, I sent that link that I put in the description, go go follow a subscribe Rebert to my YouTube channel too. Let's let's kick it up over a thousand. We've got enough people here to do that. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Denying the Jewish people their right to self determination, Claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor. Oh you mean because you push your way in through terrorism and you know, criminal activity through uh Lansky style mafia. Oh that's yeah, I'm sure that's yeah. Okay, murdering your way through to get to where you are to now murder that which you've already put in your own pin opticon fish tank, because you have people, they have them all surrounded and they're not even a lot of fucking pencils and nail but yet they're they're a threat to you, right, gotcha? Gotcha? Yeah, goss, So such a threat applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation. What does that mean? Using the symbols and images associated with the classic anti Semitism claims of Jews killing Jesus? Who cares about that? This again? This more, that's more like ship that they manufactured on both sides, and then like, why don't you argue about it, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis. Well, that's kind of what they do, isn't it, Because that's that's the mind that came out of because it wasn't reality in the first place. They projected that. What do you think the Bolsheviks were doing? Oh, so apparently you can still talk call them Bolsheviks, so go for it. Called up a bunch of Bolshevik murdering sons of bitches and psychopaths, and you should be all right, Uh, considers parts of the Bible hate speech. IHRA also considers parts of the Bible hate speech. This is absolutely ridiculous when you can say anything about the US or the Christians. For two hundred and thirty million dollars, Donald Trump sold the First Amendment to the Israel lobby. It wasn't necessary, they already owned this place. Trump signed a new EO to continue his IHRA anti Semitism EO and added more censorship criticism of Israel hate speech. Bible references hate speech, right, because he's some retard. Argue with me that this was when the when they post somebody else posted the video and I reposted it of them talking about how Trump had converted to Shabbad Lubovich and there was a ceremony and he's in know, a Jew now, but not just a Jew, He's Shabbad. That's like as close to Francis as you can get. And they said this is old. He's already professed the blah blah blah Lord and Savior Jesus. I'm like, yeah, that's called rhetoric for votes, and also who cares and why is that even? Why does that even make something real to you? But here you go, Bible references hate speech. So for that person out there. There, you have it. There is no room in the United States for the rest of the world's terrorist sympathizers, and we are under no obligation to admit them or let them stay here. You know, this is what they're saying, but they're really telling you what they're gonna, what's coming. There's going to be a perim here. Anyone who thinks they can come to America and hide behind the First Amendment to advocate for anti Semitic violence and terrorism, think again, you are not welcome here.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: So America, guys, is not America, and it's not nobody's picking on anybody, but when they're aggressively murdering people and controlling your finances and putting your country into the shitter, yeah, criticism at the very least, don't forget like show shut up, he bastard, you bastard, get out of here. That uh, words are violence in the in the in this case, and feelings are now being legally protected just as the Biden. As the Biden passed laws to protect the feelings of transgender people. Could you guess who's behind the transgender crt d E I it's important that you know there are Jewish people who worship Oh my God, here we go. According to the legend of Kabbalistic Judaeism masoteric mysticism, the true wife of Adam was Lilith, but Eve sexually seduced Adam to begin the human right. That's none of that was true. They were both goth and we'll explain that today. So Goodn't'm glad? I read that part all right, So here's something to remember. And also, the Patriot Act outlaws gold and silver transactions the moment a crisis has declared. The penalty is death or imprisonment because you could be funding enemies or terrorism. All transactions have to be monitored to the satisfaction of the shadow a government, as per the Patriot Act.
Speaker 3: They did it before, they'll do it again. Nineteen thirty three, the Great Depression, the government made it illegal for Americans to own gold, confiscated it forced them to sell it at twenty dollars and sixty seven cents per ounce. The moment they had it, they devalued the dollar to thirty five dollars an ounce overnight.
Speaker 1: I think they screwed up there, right, they devalued the dour. I don't think he weighed dollurs and ounces. Buddy, I think he meant like the gold.
Speaker 3: Every citizen lost forty percent of their wealth, stolen by executive order signed by Franklin Delano Roosevelt. This wasn't ancient history. This was less than one hundred years ago. A direct seizure of wealth from the people, A manufactured crisis, a manufactured solution. The government took control of real money and replaced it with paper promises. Today, they don't need vaults, they don't need agents knocking on doors. They need one policy, one executive order, one digital switch, central bank, digital currencies, programmable money, trackable, seizable, irasable. The next confiscation won't come in trucks. It will come in code. The dollar isn't just weakening, it's being dismantled. Inflation is theft in slow motion. The Federal Reserve prints, the banks fail, You bail them out. The corporation's profit. You struggle. Every crisis has the same victim, the same playbook, the same deception, the same betrayal, but this time taking it all, and there is nothing you can do to stop them.
Speaker 1: There you go, Okay, So now we're done with that. I just have to cut out for a second and I'll be right back. But we're gonna put something up.
Speaker 3: Here for you.
Speaker 1: Oh they so, here's I guess we'll use this one. First minutes of horror dire Wolves Brought Back exposes something disturbing. Right, Well, it's not exactly brought back, though, is it right? We gotta stop using those words and playing into it. But here is this while I go take care of some business. We have not heard by now well her voice is deep.
Speaker 12: I'm sure you have because it's all over the news and everybody's talking about this. Scientists at a Dallas laboratory called Colossal Biosciences says they brought back the direwolf after being extinct for thirteen thousand years.
Speaker 17: We turned out of that remarkable scientific breakthrough. Thirteen thousand years after the last direwolf walked the earth, scientists say they've now brought them back. Here's our chief national course, brought it back up and with the video tonight.
Speaker 10: Tonight how thirteen thousand years in the making. In a first for science, biotech company, Colossal Biosciences says it brought the extinct dire wolf back to life, a species that hasn't walked the earth since the Stone Age.
Speaker 17: The direwolf is the first the extinct species.
Speaker 10: Well known from HBO's hit show Game of Thrones. ABC News given exclusive access into Colossal's lab in Dallas, where scientists are using genes.
Speaker 1: From gray wolves to create dire wolves.
Speaker 18: We've taken a gray wolf genome, a gray wolf cell which is already genetically ninety nine point five percent identical to dire wolves, and we've edited those cells at multiple places in its DNA sequence to contain the dire wolf version of the DNA. That animal looks.
Speaker 8: Like a dire wolf.
Speaker 1: It will behave like a dire wolf, and it is a dire wolf now seven months old.
Speaker 10: Dire Wolves romulus and remuss eating well and getting bigger every day. And David, the company tells us they're not stopping there. They plan to have wooly mammoths roaming the earth again by twenty twenty eight, but critics argue that this de extinction could harm fragile ecosystems.
Speaker 8: David, Yeah, the images are really something, Matt, thank you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 12: Some people will say that these are not true dire wolves, as you heard in that news segment. These are gray wolves that have been modified to become dire wolves. But to me, in my opinion, this is just the truth in plain sight. They have been doing this for quite some time now, for decades, making chimeras, genetically modified animals, genetically modify people. So when we see news stories like this where they're genetically modifying gray wolves to turn them into dire wolves, they're trying to make this the norm. All they're doing by presenting this to the news as a brand new scientific breakthrough that nobody's ever seen before, even though we know that they have been doing this for quite some time, is just again getting you used to the idea of genectically modified things. There are these things called dumbs deep underground military bases where in locations that have desolate areas like New Mexico, Utah, Montana, and so forth, even Antarctica, they conduct these horrific experiments. Sometimes these experiments they escape or they are let loose on purpose to see how they interact with the surrounding area. There was a new story that broke out back in twenty eighteen, and I'm reading this from CBS News, is titled mysterious furry creature shot in Montana, puzzling wildlife experts this creature did not look like a dog, did not look like a wolf, did not look like a coyote, but looked like something of that species. The article continues to say that the animal was shot on a ranch outside Dentin on May sixteenth, but looks as if it came out of the ice age. It looks almost like a wolf, except some features are a bit off. It has long, grayish fur, a large head and a snout, but its ears were too large, its legs and body too short, and its fur uncharacteristic of that common toy wolf. So again, they had no idea what this creature was. They said it looked like a wolf, but it had none other characteristics. It looked so odd to them they spent their own money to conduct a DNA test because they thought this was some kind of mythical creature. Before the DNA test came in, several wolf experts looked at a photo of the beast and doubted that it was a purebred wolf. Many members of the public agreed. Social media was quick to pronounce the animal as everything from a wolf to a wolf. Hybridge is something mythical, Montana FWP says, so after the DNA test results, came back. The strange looking creature was determined to be, as coincidence may have it, a young gray wolf, even though, like this news article says right here, it had very unusual features which fueled speculation. Isn't that very interesting? A gray wolf the same type of wolf they used in that news story they used to genetically modify to become a dire wolf. But going back to that news story in twenty eighteen with the DNA results, I'm reading this from the Great False Tribune. It says, in this case, there was very very little, if any support of the animal being a dog, coyote, or hybrid. It was very strongly placed in the wolf category. But then it goes to say that there are no wolf packs that are established in central Montana where the supposed gray wolf was found. Even when it comes to locations like the Skinwalker Ranch where people say they saw dire wolves or these humanoid wolf like creature. Maybe there's a deep underground military base nearby where these experiments are conducted on ural animals or perhaps real people, and again they're let loose. We always hear stories every year of monkeys escaping, monkeys escaped from a truck, monkeys escaped from a lab, like those monkeys, the forty two monkeys that had escaped from a lab in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: You can't trust monkeys. Been saying that for years. We'll do lutin bit of this one. Then we'll get started and let's have to be again life and death and life again. I'm starting this a little bit into it because these people are kind of annoying to me.
Speaker 13: So dar Wolves went extinct ten thousand years ago, but more on not in a minute. Described in the books as being as big as small horses.
Speaker 1: She has one of those like twenty sided die on hers on her shirt because I need to show that I'm a dork or a geek. Right, I got glasses on too.
Speaker 13: Dire Wolves in real life were only about twenty five percent bigger than gray wolves, not exactly big enough to ride into battle unless ridden by Ricken, but who likes Ricken anyway. They were hyper carnivores, which sounds like a totally badass pokemon, but actually it just means that seventy percent of their diet was meat. To accomplish said quota, they had to kill a lot, and they were likely bone crushing carnivores. They would crush their praise bones and slurp out the delicious marrow. I don't know if delicious is the right word to describe marrow if you tried marrow, I don't know. There is some debate about this, but in order to crush bones, they needed a powerful jaw, which some scientists estimate to have a bite force of nineteen hundred pounds per square inch, which is more forced than a hippos bite. So you can kind of see why there's debate about it. We know as much as we do about the dire wolf because thousands of full direwolf skeletons have been found in the Librea Tarpits in Los Angeles. Their remains have also been found as far north as Alberta and as far south as Bolivia. Evidence from their anatomy and how they were found in groups suggest that like gray wolves, diarwolves hunted in packs, and that they ate just about any large thing that they could find, like wooly mammoths, stagmus, mastodons, giants, loths, giant beavers, lammas, and other megafauna are other things with giant in their name that were alive at the time. The direwolf skeleton is much more stout than that of a gray wolf, which suggests an adaptation of power over speed. Like direwolves north of the Wall likely clashed with shadow cats, our direwolves' rivals were surprisingly way cooler saber toothed tigers. It's hard to know exactly if they often fought each other, but their bones have been found together next to the very same prey. This suggests that the two fearsome animals were at the very least competitors. But it wasn't only smiled on. The dire wolves also had to compete with the extinct American lion.
Speaker 1: All of these animals an American lion? How cool would that be?
Speaker 13: We're pack animals, and just the idea of a three way war between dire wolves, the Smilodons, and American lions is just. I can't dire wolves live.
Speaker 1: Food was abundant back then, then, who's to say they didn't work together to take down bigger prey.
Speaker 13: In North and South America up until ten thousand years ago when they went extinct, having survived one point seventy nine million years. Their extinction is still somewhat of a mystery. One theory is that since diar wolves were twenty five percent bigger than gray wolves, but they were that much slower.
Speaker 1: Let's just say something happened took out a lot of things, some sort of cataclysmic event, whether it's artificial or or what everyone would call natural.
Speaker 13: Their slow prey when extinct, possibly wiped out by the last ice age, and those that survived evolved to be faster. Diar wolves weren't able to catch their lune. Gray wolves, however, were very slim and speedy, and we're able to push the dire wolves out of the market. Like we talked about a couple weeks ago about science giving us domesticated foxes, Science's latest gift is domesticated dire wolves, sort of. The American Alsatian Breeders' Association is working on the direwolf project. They're breeding dogs selectively to bring back the look of the extinct animal. Unfortunately, it won't actually be a real direwolf, as to do that, they would need actual direwolf genetic material, which no one has been able to find.
Speaker 1: So they have all these bones and the Labao tarpets, but they can't find any genetic material. Does anybody else find that? Odd? Oh, there's been tons and tons of full skeletons in the Liberatar pets. And I just want to say, anytime you see a large collection of bones that are allegedly anywhere, you have to ask yourself why did they all die on top of each other like that? And then you go back to that book by chan Thomas that talks about how the crust shifts itself so dramatically that tropical areas are now in the colder climates. And as that's happening, it's happening at such a breakneck speed that it literally like hurdles or slingshots things into like walls, you know, walls being mountain sides or whatever, and just obliterates a whole bunch of animals on the surface like that. If that's a thing, if that really happens, and it happens on a cyclical or you know, occasional basis, well then why are we following people's rules because we're all going to be obliterated anyway. Why don't we just live happy?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: And that might explain why there's subterranean Everything's right. I'm sure they go deeper below the I don't know if it's even possible. Tot'll quote me on this, but deep enough where whatever that layer is that spins and twists and throws everything fucking against the wall that they're beneath.
Speaker 13: That Interestingly, the extinction of the dire wolf lined up coincidentally with the same time that humans started domesticating dogs to hunt. Did humans hunting direwolf prey lead to their ultimate demise? We may never know, but this question still rings true today.
Speaker 1: If tens no, I don't think. I don't think humans went around trying to kill things that look like dogs. I don't see that.
Speaker 13: Thousand years ago, humans whose population was much much smaller than it is today, we're able to push an animal to extinction by hunting for survivor.
Speaker 1: You just asked if that was true. You didn't say that that you didn't have any evidence for it. Now you're going off as if it was true.
Speaker 2: Sh sh.
Speaker 1: Bake, intellectuals. Did it work? I said, download the fucking pediaf did you do it? Did it happen? No, about Blake, We have processing the document? Okay, did you have processes? All right? Download here file not found. You're a bunch of fags. I'm trying to get this book the right. Oh, let's see, did I get this time I clicked the button. Oh there goes. Okay, let's see. Let's me we might actually have the book now, let's say four point five megadvice as possible. Let's see. Yeah, The Rise of Man and the Gardens in the Gardens of Samia biography of Ellie Woodell Christine Preston. We have it, ladies and gentlemen, we got it. Why did it open up that way?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, here, I'm gonna put this in here, and I'll put it in the chat in case somebody else wants to grow on this book paste boom. It's a long one.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hold then, I'm not sure what's up with the chat over here?
Speaker 13: On Uh?
Speaker 1: I think am I allowed to put links in there? Maybe? Maybe not, I don't know. Looks like we're still on on YouTube. I don't know if we got kicked off or now. I don't think so. Not yet they're working on it. Oh no, I got kicked off.
Speaker 9: I'll maybe maybe a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm still on. Nobody's over there, nobody listens. No, nobody's uh subscribed. One person took away their subscribe. What the hell is that, jerk face? Buttoles? But all right, I gave you the dokumen dot pub link and then you can download the file. That's the first blue download PDF. You can do a docs or Ppa t extravell that is as well. But I just got the book, so now I want you to have it. There you go. We've we've covered some of the stuff before. So let me go to this change scene. Pulled this up and the first thing you see is the British hudder Elie Waddell, the great epic poem of the ancient Britons, on the exploits of King Thor Arthur or Adam and his knights in the Establishing Civilization, in establishing Civilization, reforming Eden, and capturing the Holy Grill about three thousand, three hundred and eighty to three thousand, three hundred and fifty BC. The thrilling adventures and exploits of the hero is, both protagonists and antagonists, are no less full of dramatic pathos and passion, comedy and tragedy, courage and devotion, humor, grim and otherwise, sportsmanship and chivalry, melodrama and villainy than in modern romantic fiction. Here's the thing. Even though they were fighting against these wickedly discussing evil pieces of trash that were, you know, committing human sacrifice and all that. When Balder dies, they give him an honorable burial when they kill him obviously because they're fighting. That's that's the difference between our people and theirs. And it is and it has its heroines and its love interests. It is a mighty unshot film of the greatest What is the if this was written back in nineteen twenty nine thirty What the hell did they know about film back then?
Speaker 4: That much?
Speaker 1: Like that was that even like did they sinking as being like a common thing at that point, like fairly out of the freaking uh the silent movie era. And they're and they're talking about an unshot film, like that's a weird right way to frame that? If this actually was the original text of the greatest of all epochs in the heroic history of the Old World, with its actors vividly portrayed as if in flesh and blood, and their melodramatic exploits moving as a pageant before our eyes. Now, let's give you some idea as to what this man was involved with. Mister Eli Widell, the makers of Civilization and racent History, which I also pulled up here showing the rise of the Arians or Samarrians, their origination and propagation of civilization. We are the creators of cultured civilization everywhere we go. Their extension of it to Egypt, India and Crete. Let me say that again, their extension of it to Egypt, India, and Crete. From where Mesopotamia. But you know that was the first place that they civilized before going to these other places. But they came from the North. Personalities and achievements of their kings, historical original originals of mythic gods and heroes with dates from the rise of civilization about three point thirty and eighty BC, thirty five plates, one hundred and sixty eight Startling book on our Sumerian ancestors. Where the British came from? Daily Mail History rewritten Daily News. The most valuable recent work in ethnology. A new research method of great service to scientific history. That's the New York Times. One are the romances of research Birmingham Post Fascinated and challenging thesis leads Mercury. Interesting name leads Mercury. Phoenician origin of the Britons, Scots and Anglo Saxons. And it says most interesting book. It certainly appears to scratch the pre from the so called prehistoric period in which the origin of our island ancestors was deemed lost. Doctor Woodell's book exercises a convincing effect. His conclusions and discoveries are remarkable, and they are advanced in a manner essentially that of the scientific historian. Deduction follows deduction until the complete edifice stands revealed, with every stone in place. Endo Samerian Steals deciphered the sumer Aryan dictionary, etymological lexicon of the English and other Aryan languages ancient and modern, and Sumerian origin of Egyptian and it's hieroglyphs area origin of the alphabet, disclosing the Sumaro Phoenician parentage of our letters ancient and modern. With plates and other illustrations. Here's something to remember, the mule or the wheel with like what we called the spokes or whatever. That's how they, you know, created each letter. The mule was important. So when you see the sun's symbol or what they call the swastika, did you ever see those those fireworks where you it's like you're a piece of cardboard and then there's fireworks on the outside edges, and you supposed to lay each one of them and you nail it to like a stump, like a tree stump or something, and it spins. Well, that's kind of what they did with that what people have demonized as the evil swastika. It was a sun symbol. But they would create a device that was similar to that with wood. And I don't know if they were using what kind of you know, pellet, accelerate whatever to make it like spin, but that's how it would go, and it would spin in a circle. So it's kind of interesting. Discovery of loss Pallabathra of the Greeks with plates, The excavations at Palabathraa with plates plans maps an interesting story of the discovery of one of the most important sites in Indian history. Times of India. Pallidbathraa of the Greeks in India? Isn't that interesting? Lasha and its mysteries with two hundred of blah bah blah, What's what's trying to read here? Rich in information and instinct with literary charm, every page bears witness of firsthand knowledge of the country. The author is a master of the subject. It is a mine of quaint folklore, of philology and natural history, and the descriptions of scenery are delightful. Buddhism, Buddhism of Tibet. He was there among the Himalayas, with original illustrations and maps, and that was eighteen eighty nine. He was there. He was a he was a British officer, a surgeon or something like that. And that, my friends, do you recognize besides the boob with the pointy nipple. So the garment is what we got to look at here, right, says Eve or Etho Gunnifoe or Guinevere, as serpent priestess of Eden before marriage with King Arthor or Arthur or Adam. So she gets So this tempted temptation by the serpent is how these freaking oy vase repackaged this. But what was claimed in the Edda is that there was an actual Gothic woman already there in the the mesopertainment area, the what you want to call it, and she was in the the eden Kite cult as a priestess of this serpent cult, right, kind of like adopted to by it. And then comes along Thor and kind of rescues her from that and she gets baptized. So where did that come from? Five thousand years ago? Came from us baptized into the into the Sun cult or our religion of monotheism, monogamy and good behavior if you will. Ivory statue att twenty seven Jesus twenty seven hundred BC, six and a half inches high in Art Museum in Boston from Bolton, Boston, blah blah blah, Providence unknown. Been supposed to be Cretan but flounces, but flounced dress is typically Samerian Hittite. That's us again. A figuring suggests figures on a gold Gothic cathedrals. And figuring suggests figures on gold Gothic cathedrals. The Great Epic Poem of the Ancient Britons on the Exploits of King Thor. There you go. And that was nineteen This is nineteen thirty. So there's the foreword. I'm not gonna get too far today, but I wanted to explain why when I reference things. What I'm talking about now, this is makers of civilization and race and history, and I'm gonna read to you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I showed them to say if there's there anything that they don't have any little list Buddhism of Tibet, place river and mountain, names of Himalayas, among the Himalayas, wild tribes of the abrupt Brahmaputra valley.
Speaker 8: He was all.
Speaker 1: He was there in all these places firsthand. Comeing on. I'm still scrolling here, you know, I'm sure these were much more. What do you call it? Impressive? In nineteen thirty these these prince makers of civilization in recent history, showing the rise of the Aryans or Samerians, their origination and propagation of civilization, their extension of it to Egypt, Crete person and Egypt, and create personalities and achievements of their king's historical origin of mythic gods and heroes with dates from the rise of civilization about three thousand, three hundred and EIGHTYBC. Reconstructed from Babylonian, Egyptian, Hittitie, Indian and Gothic sources. He uses their carvings. They're what they left behind to tell their story, which to me makes perfect sense. It is commonplace. Let's start with this one. It is commonplace that in order to achieve real progress in the present, it is necessary to know what has accompli has been accomplished in the past. Thus, if we are to apply usefully the present and accumulated knowledge, we possess of the origin and growth of sciences, of the sciences of our, of literature, and of free institutions of society, the forms of religious belief, of government, and more particularly of these as forming basis for further progress in the present and the future. It is first of all necessary in order to avoid useless places of effort in directions already exploited things people have already tried in the past. To know exactly what has been achieved in these directions in the past, and the manner and circumstances in which it was achieved, and by whom right don't keep mankingcenting goddamn stake because you don't remember what you did before. Yet, in respect to our civilization, the supreme movement of existence toward a higher and fuller state of being, which embraces all these departments of knowledge and institutions, which riches our lives and has affected the phenomenal rise of man. That's why that woman took the name right for her book, The Rise of Man from savagery and barbarism to sunlit heights and on which the present as well as the future progress of the world mainly depends. It is notorious how little, definitely has been known of its origin, early growth, and development, and its authors. And I'm sure that's a lot on purpose, you know, the destruction of pre Islamic history to catch my drift, and the rewriting and reimagining by people who I know it's but in my mind it was true type of people, right, having them have the power to dictate what the history and science and everything else is nothing. We're living in an artificial world, That's all I'm saying. Nothing whatever has been known of the personalities of its gifted authors who originated and established civilization for us in very much the same form in which it still exists, nor of their names, home race, the manner and circumstances and form in which they invented it, developed it and begins its dissemination over the world, nor even their approximate date. That's a lot not to know at the present time, especially is the information desirable and necessary in view of the unrest which is threatening the progress, if not the very existence of civilization oveys and the menacing revolt by masses of the people and even otherwise educated people against the obligatory burdens, obviously in ignorance of how the priceless boon of civilization was achieved, and of the superior race quality and higher intellects which made it possible and which are still necessary for the continued, efficient existence and progress of that elaborate complex of social and political organization called civilization. Where biologists have conclusively shown, Oh that gotcha. See where it is that civilization is fundamentally conditioned by a superior quality of race, and that in the Classic Greek period civilization In the Classic Greek period, civilization reached its zenith under the Aryan or Nordic race, which still forms a leading element in the foremost European nations today, And that it waned and became practically extinct in later Greece with the weakening and practical extinction there of that racial element, erosion, eroding, eroading as what's his name, Jim Carrey said, ding, I think that was him that hitherto missing so parasitic invasion, right, that hitherto missing elementary knowledge as to the origin, names, and personalities, home, race, and date of those originators of creative genius who invented, established, and first developed and propagated civilization over the world is now offered in these pages from arresting new discoveries of concrete contemporary history from documents revealed by the Spade meanings of shovel right on the horizon of written history, this work now recovers for those sorry. This work now recovers for us those epoch making culture heroes who originated civilization, with their long lost real names, personalities, and authentic records of achievement and exploits, as truly historical kings of fixed dates, who have left us many of their actual contemporary inscribed monuments, although along with full lists of their early kings and dynasties, with their ragnal years extending continuously back to the rise of civilization, For they are disclosed as being already at that epoch as scientific people, even back then, a scientific people accustomed to writing and calculation by calendar years, and possessed of a keen historical sense, they really cared about recording their history. And maybe it's because they experienced not too long ago in that period, right, something that may have wiped out a lot of shit.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: It also recovers for us a mass of new concrete, inscriptional and other authentic history regarding the personalities of the early proper gators of civilization by land and sea, over Asia Minor Mesopotamia, Egypt, Indo Persia and the Mediterranean Crete and ancient Europe including Britain. So this is all the places they touched, and even further you can even say the Americas like Putzequatal goth I guarantee it all right. Oh, and ancient Europe including Britain, with their dates in times hitherto considered prehistoric, along with some light upon the lowly aboriginal races of the Old World and their debasing cults. Hey, look, we're talking about the aphas now, who were reclaimed by civilization from savagery. He yeah, liberated and what they call rehabilitated, from the sickness of these people, if you want to call them that. It moreover discloses the hitherto unknown and unsuspected manner in which civilization was mainly propagated abroad from the one common center from the earliest times down to the opening of the Classic period in Europe. And most startling of the all perhaps it established, is the fact that the Aryan race, which is also the same thing as those bred for leadership among the Goths, now chiefly so the nobleman right now chiefly represented it in purest form in northwestern Europe, including the British Isles, and as the Nordic race, which has I'm sorry, let's say it again, because I was thought there was going to be an ant and I just said it wrong. Uh, let's sorry, and most startling of all, perhaps it establishes the fact that the Aryan race now chiefly represented in purest form in north Western Europe, including the British Isles, as the Nordic race, which has hitherto been generally regarded by historians, philologists and anthropologists as the Cinderella of the civilized races, as having been the youngest and latest of all, and as of and as and as having borrowed its civilization and monotheistic religion all ready made from Semites, right so backward they say that they have adopted it from the Semites, which is completely fast awkward from Semites and others, is now, on the contrary, disclosed to be the oldest of all civilized races and the parent of all other civilizations. Let me repeat that this bullshit semitization of history where they get to claim everything that we accomplished is going to stop right now. I'm trying to find it with the first period. And this is a long sentence, so the whole paragraph is one sentence. The Nordic race, which has hitherto been generally regarded by historians, philologists, and anthropologists all working for the fucking man as the Cinderella of the civilized races, as having been the youngest and latest of all, which is not true has and as having borrowed its civilization and monotheistic religion already made from Semites and others. Is now, on the contrary, it just closed to be the oldest of all civilized racist meaning they taught everyone else or everyone else borrowed from them, and the parent of all other civilizations. Monotheism came from us, Baptism came from us, Monogamy came from us. This book is also offered as a pioneer contribution towards the true universal history of man from the earliest civilized period, founded on concrete facts, as contrasted with current dogmatic theories appealing to tradition and prejudice, and often it is to be feared designed in the interests of those who profit from by the maintenance of error, theories which by mirror mechanical repetition have come to be believed, but have befogged and blotted out like a smokescreen, the vista of the originators of civilization. Right, they've erased our history and they've implanted themselves in those roles so that everybody looks to them as you know, the creators of everything. When it was us, it was us. These are the impostors, and they actually have dawned us. That was their first disguise. And not just to say that they were gods. No, no, no, that's what I'm saying. They adopted or they claimed our accomplishments as their own and erased us from the history books. This has been our planet. We owned it. And let's say there is their race and date and essential unity of the world civilization. The practical importance of the recovery of this lost history is obvious for a knowledge of the manner in which these ancestral people evolved and developed civilization and overcame the blights in the past. A blight in the past would have been these oyves that we're talking about here, this fucking eden Knight cult, this Saturn cult, is essential to us at the present day for assisting, for assistance in solving the vital problem of the factor fact of let's say is that factors it's it's like scribbled out hold on blights in the past is essential to us at the present day for assisting and solving the vital problem of the Let's go with factors which make for real and solid progress in the world's civilization and national life the present and in the future. And a noted writer has recently declared that there can be no common peace or progress without common historical ideas. I agree, and that these historical ideas must be founded upon true history exactly, and that a true universal history of man should from the backbone of a general education form a backbone of a general education. So we have to re learn our history, and we need to share this as much as we possibly can so that people know the truth, so that the people who are incapable of creating anything, who absorb everybody else's culture like a fucking borg, so that they don't get to lead other people into their fucking misery and hell because they claim that they've done all these wonderful things for people, which they never did. These discover of authentic new basic we don't want them. Shit's what I'm saying. These discoveries of authentic, new basic history, therefore, should awaken and engage and probably enraged. I added that the interest of the general educated reader as well as the historian seeking for the truth. Oh, look at that on those subjects of such vital importance. The new keys which have unlocked for us the hitherto sealed doors of the inscriptions that enshrine this lost history of the past are chiefly those that I found embedded in the official kings lists and chronicles of the early Aryans, that is, the tall, fair and long headed race of people, the Aryan race of Huxley, now usually called Nordic, through its purer elements, now being located mostly in northwestern Europe, including especially the British Isles and Scandinavia, and to which belong to the classic Greeks, partition Romans, not all of them Patrician Romans, Meadow Persians, Hittites, early Phoenicians, the ancient Hindus, the Goths. Remember the Hittites in the early Phoenicians, all Goths. This is what they're saying. They're just saying all Aryan actually is what they're saying. The ancient Hindus, the ones who created the culture there when because they were you know, probably out there still shipped street shitters and when they left became street shitters again. Right, these people require us to show them culture and give them order rule, you know, that type of thing, to lift them up out of their own crap quite literally. Sometimes Patrician Romans, so this is important to understand, not all Romans, and that's why there's nobles and there too, like oh, I don't know Caesar Julius, whom they murdered and claimed it because he was, you know, doing too much for the Jews. Bullshit, He murdered a bunch of freaking lay stays that had kidnapped him. It was what do you think those lay stays were there? They were human trafficking pirates, same as it everyone was with these people, right.
Speaker 5: And uh.
Speaker 1: But the Romes also were Edenites, so there was ROMs which were part of that same clique, and then there was some of our people, the Goths, the patrician Romans in that mix in Rome. But guess who won the parasite? So it says the Goths and Old Ryan and Danube tribes, ancient Britons, Normans, and Anglo Saxons. So if anybody's gonna say that, oh, they were like the Hebrews, well maybe the dan was never anything but Goth. It's potential. There's potential there. These old official Aryan king lists and chronicles, which have been uniquely and faithfully preserved down through the centuries by the Eastern or Indian branch of the Aryans, are now seen to be a complete, authentic official record of the names and achievements of the Aryan kings continuously back to the epoch of the rise of civilization. It now transpires that on the final breakup of the old Aryan headquarters in Asia Minor, the Old Aryan headquarters in Asia Minor by the savage exterminating wars of the Assyrian king Sargon the Second. Now let me say that again, the exterminating wars, they hunted our people as they fled to the Indus Valley. They hunted them, hunted down families. They were hunting us into extinction. Why do you think they were doing that? Who is pushing that? Could it have been that old cult? Could they have been members of that old cult. Could some of them have loyalties or being egged on as the Assyrians seemed like they were the precursors of the the Talmuitic Islamic motherfuckers who won't go around doing all the destruction for the Jews these days. And then you know, are let into the gates of kingdoms once again to kill more Goths. That's Visigoth kingdom Spain. I think a big huge Sephardic you know, are people let them in said, you know, trying to stimulate to our culture, and you know, we're good with you. Is will help? They didn't. They didn't. Then they had to learn less in the hard way. You can't do that because these people are backstabbing sons of bitches, and no matter how well you treat them, they hate you and resent you. And the moment they have an opportunity to encourage other people to come destroy your your kingdom, they'll do that. Oh, by the way, we have a lot of people like that here right now, Aha, aren't we lucky? It now transpires that one of the final break I'm just gonna read it again, And now transpires that on the final breakup of the old Aryan headquarters in Asia Minor by the savage exterminating wars of the Asian Assyrian king Sargon the Second, the ruling cast of the Eastern or Indian branch of the Aryans, carried off with them from their central archives in their migration eastward to the new colonial land of their adopted adoption, of their adoption in gangetic India the Ganges. Right, those cherished ancestral chronicles as their most precious airlems. Their history was their most precious airlems. Like Eneas carrying with him in his exile into Italy is cherished household gods, and they embedded them bodily with scrupulous care in India and into their great epic of the ancient Aryan. I can't read that heroes. I think the Piranhas, not piranhas like the bites at p U r A n a s. At the beginning of the seventh century BC, that's when the Assyrians chased us out of Asia Minor, chased us out of summer, chase us out of what would also be considered Babylon, and then all of a sudden, jeez, didn't they have like a whole Yeah, we'll go into that leader. There they're these uniquely precious historical documents, extending to many hundreds of pages of manuscripts, have lain down through the centuries, neglected and wholly unappreciated as to their historical significance, and have been contemptuously rejected as fabulous by our European Sanskrit Vedic scholars. Right, the fucking scholars themselves are retarded merely because the latter could find no traces of those early Aryan kings in India. Well, it's because they took their history from Asia minor with them, dummies. That's why they're like, oh, this is a this is a fantastical past that never occurred here. Well they didn't got and you're it didn't occur there, But it was their history, he dumbasses, for the for a very for the very good reason, as now seen that the very few of that very few of these kings had ever been in India at all, and those very and those few only temporarily resident as local governors of their rich Indus Valley count colony on the northwest frontier of India, now before their accession to the Imperial Mesopotamia Throne. Mesopotamia Throne, as they all belong to the pre Indo Aryan period, the so called Vedic period now disclosed to have been non Indian except for the Indus Valley and before the great migration of the Eastern Arians from Asia Minor to the Gangetic India in the seventh century BC, with which Indian post Vedic history and the history of the heart of India as now generally understood first begins. On being led, however, by the various clues described by my former works, to observe that the Indo Aryans had obviously come from Asia Minor and Mesopotamia, I picked up these despised and rejected ancient chronicles. I then found that many of the leading kings of the early areas in these ancient records bore substantially the same names, with the same achievements, and occupied the same relative chronological position as leading kings of the ancient Sumerians in Mesopotamia, not Semitic Gothic, the Sumerians being the oldest known of the civilized peoples of the ancient world and the founders of civilization in Mesopotamia. Hey, that's us. That was us, and the marvelous remains there of their vast cities with public buildings, palaces and temples, rich in art treasures, archives and libraries, and inscribed monuments adorned with sculptures that have been unearthed by the spade again the shovel during and maybe it was a spade with a spade, who knows, but during the past few decades for form one of the modern wonders of the world, and further comparative scrutiny disclosed that all the king's names and their exact chronological order were identical in both lists Indo Aryan and Sumerian. Oopsies, sorry cats out of the bag, motherfuckers. In former works, I have demonstrated with full scientific proofs the hitherto wholly unexpected radical idea entity of the Samians with the Arians ancient and modern in Europe, in Europe Asia minor Serio Phoenicia, which, by the way, oddly enough, if there was a Jesus, he was possibly a fucking Gothic Aryan Indo Persia. And also as regards the ruling race, I think he was a composite of the multiple people, and then he was he was skewed by the writings or rewritings that have transpired in the last two thousand years to have said and done things he never did. But it's whatever. If he was just one single person that is, and not multiple, there's a lot of and then and then here's this other thing too. People are like, oh, well, here's the idiots who want to shot this down. So there's like two different ways argue this. Oh, he's he's like Mithra and he's like this, and he's like that, and he's like this other thing. So Jesus is just a retelling of this stuff. Well, here's the funny thing. When when you want people to follow somebody, you take all the elements that you think that that you, that they expect to see in order to identify somebody as being like the special the special being and you, and you mix that into the mythology of the person. That doesn't change the fact that the person could be real, right, But you want to you want to you want the mythology. It's like it's like telling tall tales about somebody who you venerate or or respect. Right, you want them to say, oh, they move mountains and jump buildings. You know, it's like Superman. Right. So that's so if they if there's a sun worship, sun cult out there, which actually harkens back to the Gothic Arians are people, then you're going to associate it with things like that, so that people get the idea that this person was special, right, because all the symbols line up the things that they expect to see when somebody of greatness comes along. In formal works, I have demonstrated with full scientific proofs they hit a third two wholly unexpected radical identity of the Sumerians with the Aryans ancient and modern. We are said all that, but I stopped as serial Phoenicia indo Persia, and also as regards to the as regards the ruling race in ancient Egypt, also us the cocaine Mumbies, those are us in physical type, language and writing, free institutions, art in science, traditions, religion, mythology, and symbolism, thus proving them to be one and the same people. So in physical type, language and writing, free institutions, art in science, traditions, religion, mythology, and symbolism, thus proving them to be one and the same people. And Many's the founder of the first dynasty of Egypt, whose origin and antecedents were wholly unknown, and his date The subject of widely conflicting and its conjecture was now discovered by my new keys to be the famous Aryan king, to be a famous Arrian king and world emperor of known ancestry, and a fixed date. He was disclosed to be at one and the same time the Sumerian Emperor of Mesopotamia and Pharaoh of Egypt, a land which his grandfather and father of the Sumerian emperors before him had annexed as pre dynastic pharaohs and introduced into the Samerian civilization, which on latterly acquiring the Nile Valley a local complexion, is nowadays called Ancient Egyptian civilization, and supposed to have been a wholly independent and local origin. The Egyptian hieroglyphic writing, also I demonstrated, was all unsuspectedly derived from the Sumerian picture writing and possessed essentially, so the Samerian picture writing is where you get your Egyptian hieroglyphics from. So it's the same people and possessed a essentially the same forms, phonetic values and meanings as the parent Sumerian word signs and the radical elements in the ancient Egyptian language were demonstrated to be Sumerian and Aryan. Sumerian and Aryan. This disclosed the unity of these three oldest civilizations and their authors, the Mesopotamian, Ancient Egyptian and Indian, each of which had hitherto been supposed to have originated wholly independently, in separate, watertight, isolated centuries centers right, because things don't make sense, but they don't have to. As long as you can ignore and omit history, everything's working out right. The dramatic sequel to the publication of my first book on this subject, which announced and established the discovery of the Sumerian origin of the Indo Aryans and their civilization, and of the Indian language and writing, was the unearthing some four months later, of the ruins of two Samerian cities and the Indus Valley in northwestern India, amongst other objects unearthed there. Amongst other objects unearthed, there were several sacred seals and burial amulets inscribed with the old Samerian cursive writing, and my pioneer decipherment of these inscriptions, published a few months later in My Indo Samerian Seals Deciphered, disclosed that these seals and amulets were chiefly those of ancient Samerian government officials and priests of the Samerian colony of about thirty one hundred BC to twenty three hundred BC, the name of which was specified, and some of them were celebrated in the ancient Vedic psalms of the Hindus as patronizing the Indus Valley. Two of the seals were patronizing the Indus Valley, and these are Samerian seals right. Two of the sea were the official imperial stage signets of two of the contemporary cesarean Sumerian emperors in Mesopotamia, including the Great World Emperor Sargon the Great, not to begin, not to be confused with Sargon a second himself, whose conquests in the Indus Valley I cited from the ancient Indian chronicles, and in the pages of the present work they are cited in detail, with their Indian names deciphered for the first time from his own inscriptions in Mesopotamia. The present volume forms really the foundation stone on which all my former works have been built. How many times have you been told this Sargon was a Semitic or like jew. Right, the regular the original Sargon Nope, Nope. The present volume form is really the foundation stone on which all my former works have been built were where its main material was amassed by me before the issue of those works, although its own publication has been unavoidably delayed for the reasons explaining to the text. It establishes in detail the personal identities of the originators of the world civilization and of its early developers and their Aryan or Nordic race continuously back to the rise of civilization with concrete dates. This it does by demonstrating the absolute identity of the Samarian kings by their still existing contemporary monuments. He can show you, He can show you the material, the physical and official dynastic lists with ranal years from the first king of the first Samerian dynasty at the rise of civilization above the twilight of its dawn and Uku Bacteria in Cappadokshire, who was the traditional founder of civilization, continuously downwards in a long unbroken line to the later Babylonian period within the classic historical era, with the traditional kings of the early Aryans as faithfully preserved in the official kings lists in the ancient Indian chronicles from the first king of the first Aryan dynasty at the same epoch, who was also the traditional founder of civilization continuously downwards to the Classic period. This identity of these kings Sumerian and Aryan is complete not only in respect of their names and titles, but also as regards their exact chronological position and order of succession, and in the achievements of the leading kings throughout this very long period of over two millenniums of years, an overwhelming proof of identity unparalleled perhaps elsewhere in the annals of history. This identity extends into such minute details as the names of queen, consorts and of sons. Thus, for example, in regard to an early Samerian sea emperor who had five famous colonizing sons who, subscribing contemporary portraits, are preserved in a family group, it is found that the names and achievements of the sons, as well as of their father are absolutely identical in the Simerian and in the early Aryan records preserved in the Indus chronicles for the same chronological period, and the identity of names, periods, and exploits is further confirmed by identities in the two records in physical type and culture, language, writing, traditional symbolism, and religion. With reference to the last, several of the hymns of Sumerian priest kings that have been unearthed are shown to be substantially the same hymns as those of the course bonding early Arian priest kings of the same name and period, which have been preserved in the Indian vedas. So we can't keep on thinking that there's little do doos that were somehow responsible for the culture of India epoch making first King himself, the traditional builder of the first city and the founder of civilization which changed the whole history of mankind. Has his personality and achievements preserved in considerable circumstantial detail in the numerous early representations of him Uh and the celebrations of his fame and his benefactions of humanity and Samerian literature, and in the Indian chronicles and vedas, and in the Greek Gothic epics of the Nordics and the Eddas. The Nordics the EDAs, and for those benefactions he was laterally canonized and deified. These records disclosed him as a supremely gifted, tall and fair bearded heroic chief of Nordic or Gothic racial type. A superman and sun worshiper, the foremost leader of the most advanced race in the opening of the Metal Age, a practical scientific discoverer, and especially the inventor of an improved method of fire production. An invincible warrior and wise statesman, an administrator and administrator who, with rare creative genius arose to fashion the higher destinies of men, and by great practical improvements in the culture of his time within the within one generation, he raised it up with the aid of his hardy sons and men of the same Gothic breed, and established it firmly a a higher plane as civilization, which the tides of time can never wash away.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: He and his early descendants are represented in the earliest carving sculptures and sacred seals as clad in Gothic dress, and we shall find that they were, in fact the early Goths, the most typical of the Nordic race. Most of the leading kings of early Samerian dynasties, including Sargon the Great and Many's, the first pharaoh of the first dynasty of He repeatedly called themselves in their official documents and seals. Gout pronounced Goot or Goth, and one of the more progressive early Samerian dynasties in Mesopotamia called themselves Gutti or Goti, and Goti was the regular title of the Goths in Europe. Now, let me ask you something, who do you think knows more fucking Wikipedia or the retards on social media? When I said Guti Goth and they said those weren't the same thing. What do you think knows more? This guy or those fucking retards who were trying to argue things that they don't understand and don't even know about. They just wanted to be a contrarian, right, okay? Guti or go Ti and Goti was their regular title for the of the Goths in Europe, the aspirate form Goth having been coined merely by the Romans and never used by these people themselves. Never the Goth name wasn't used by our people. Gout was Ghuti, not Goth. And significantly, the princes of the Gothic dynasty over forty three centuries ago already use as well, as we shall see the especially Gothic titles of duke and Earl. How interesting is that because that you always think of Duke and Earl as being something that's like European mostly British. Right, Well, guess where that came from too, And that's a big indicator of who we are. His personal name in Sumerian is Dar Dar Dur d u Are or ter t you are, which latterly aspirated as Thor or Thor has given us our modern weekday name of Thursday, the Thor's day of the Anglo Saxons and Jupiter's Day of the Romans and Latin nations. He also bears, amongst his Sumerian titles that of law Yeah i a disclosed as a Samerian source of Jupiter or Father you or Jupiter, of whom he is seen to be the human original, the human human human, not God human original or not a god human. And of his titles of Purr or burr or and Mitt these are titles the former is now disclosed as the Sumerian source of his Indian title of Puru of the Sun for the first Aryan king, the bringer of fire, to the home hearts of to the home hearts of men. Oh, look at that, you mean like Prometheus? And how they bassardize that fucking story or the light Bringer. Huh huh, what do you know Christians and fucking Jews destroying history with their fucking superstitions and skin and fear. Isn't that something? And their prejudices of course, mostly the Jews predidice and envy and spite and hatred. The bringer of fire to the home hearts of men and along with the latter title the source of Thor's Gothic title of burmeoth as I. So this is what the I'm going to get into this, but this is why you hear this shit in the Bible about you know, people like Nimrod and things like that. They are going against the will of their god, which is Saddured and set and Chronos, because they brought civilization, culture, you know, nobility, all these things to the people. That was them stealing from the Goths or gods, this fire of life and illumination or what you want to call enlightenment as to how to live properly. And with that they also brought innovation like the plow and irrigation embttered people's lives is so that toil wasn't as horrific, and they liberated them from these six psychopathic, freaking human and child sacrificers who were all up in their freaking rituals and and sorcery. So this is why they hated us. This is why they hated us and still do because we broke their parade up. We broke we we rained on their parade. We we we broke up their party. They were having a grand old time horribly treating other beings, and we said enough is enough. We liberated the people. I say, weel like I was there he maybe part of me was, who knows, maybe part of you was were sorry? Uh where We're a king of bringing fire at home and hearts in Along with Ladder title source of Thora's Gothic title of Burr me off as I show in my new literal translation of the Nordic Eda, which is what we're going to get into in a second, but this one is the makers of civilization in racing culture, racing history. This latter title, also with his identical achievements, identifies him as the historical human original of the greatest of all Greek culture heroes, the fire hero Prometheus. Didn't I just say that that's thor guys with whose real history, however, great liberties seem to have been taken by the later mythmongering Hellenic bards. Do you wonder who those people were, the fucking same ones that were writing their history in this fake bullshit to not slash Torah, Probably just as our later English and Welsh bards in the medieval period when tournaments were in vogue, have taken free license with the real, original and very long pre Christian hero King Arthur or our thurr or air hr Air Thor of the Nooric ETAs Arthur also comes from Thor, who we shall find is made of somewhat uh exotic reflection of his real self. This same invincible, benefit, beneficent, beneficent, sorry, the same invincible, beneficent culture hero. Listen to this invincible sounds like powerful, but beneficent, good natured culture hero, the first universal king and institut of town or city life and monogamous marriage there it is right there, monogamous marriage. The Samarian king dur or Tur which is Thor, the first Aryan king and founder of civilization and now made historical and of fixed date. A real dude. Everyone there was a Thoor. He wasn't a god. He was our great great great great great great great great grand relative, right, how many greats? I'm sure there's more a culture in a history to be proud of, and it's not all fucking bastardized by sick, fucking practices of Semitic pieces of shit. We deserve better then, Oh well, I guess if the whole entire world was just flooded, it's okay to bang your daughters.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Fuck those people. Fuck those people. They're disgusting the makers of civilization. As this long line I mean was that, what was that? There was a lot of There was the story of law. There was a story of Noah. They're all sick, sick and depraved. As this long line of recovered historical arian kings and dynastics and dynastics from the first king onwards, with their achievements down down the ages now passed, is like a pageant before our eyes, like one of those culture parades in Germany in the thirties. We see for the first time the true perspective of ancient history from its beginning with the names and titlest personalities, aryan race and relative fixed dates for the authors and the early developers that and propagators of civilization, the hitherto prehistoric period back to the rise of civilization now becomes historic and so for and so far from having been a period as supposed of dead stagnation, it is one of ceaseless movement and progress. Civilization from its start is seen to have been fashioned essentially on the same fundamental lines as the present day right on morality, dignity, integrity. That's what civilization came from. Chaos, disorder and decay and parasitic predation on the people that came from them. That came from them, That wasn't us. It's unfortunate that people were corrupted by it so essentially on the same fundamental lines as the present day. And the astonishing modernness modernness of its scientific authors and their outlook on life makes them feel quite near to us, though separated by thousands of years, as they are found to be our own kith and kin, not some Semitic bullshit, not some Jewish bullshit, not some saturn cult bullshit. These were our ancestors. There was the reason why we're here, these people, and they have a proud, noble past that we can be proud of. And through their inscriptions in primitive Rian or Samarian speech, still uttering their message, they seem to stretch out their hands and speak to us in fellowship and understanding. Golo chucked up there, trumpet with trumpet tongues. Down the long corridor of time, we see them as a vigorous, thriving industrial people, living in cities and spreading their civilization and ordered government with free institution, free institutions amongst the wild aboriginal races whom they welded into civilized nations, rehabilitated the whack jobs, or with the people who were influenced by these whack jobs. It can be done. We've done it before. The corruption of the soul can be fixed. We seem to hear the tramp of their well disciplined legions, and see the glitter of the sun on their spears as they repel the attacks of the would be destroyers of their civilization. As in as is recorded in their inscriptions and represented on their monuments, we see the just laws they enacted for champing, championing the cause of the week. Listen to this. We see the just laws they enacted for championing, championing the cause of the weak and poor and needy. They had no reason to care about these people. They weren't even their people. And they still cared about and they still freaking did what was right. There are great public works and temples and libraries and palaces adorned. Hey, it was their adopted place. That means everybody was one extended family. That's what That's how the Systians rolled too. Even if they conquered you, they were kind to you as long as you're wanting to douche. There are great public works, the temples and libraries and palaces adorned with sculptures and other works of high and naturalistic art. And we see them engaged in industries and as daring pioneer mariner merchantmen in their small winged galleys, scouring and exploring the wide seas and confines of the unknown ancient world. The point when civilization emerges on the horizon of written history, hitherto the subject of vague and vastly conflicting conjecture, is now fairly fixed. And it is all unsuspectedly located in Cappadocia in Asia byner, the land of Saint George of England, and a land which scientists have shown in recent sorry have shown is really part a part of Europe geographically, geologically, zoologically, and botanically climatically, so that civilization and its authors were European. But I'm bumps. Here in Cappadocia we find the first civilized king established himself and built the first town or city and formed the first civilized state, according to the Sumerian accounts and the Indian chronicles. Also in the Indian chronicles also locate him and his capital in Asian Minor. There is some evidence indicating that this first king, with his adventurous band of fellow tribesmen, came from the old Gothic land of the Euxine and Danube valley of southwest Europe. Then forty three years later we find his son and successor descending from the uplands of Asia Minor with this army of civilized Aryan tribesmen and as an army and sorry as an armed peasantry into the rich alluvial plains of the message of Mesopotamia to form they're a great empire, building there the first cities in the land of Shinar and civilizing the black headed people which means black haired, the Semitic Kaldian Aborigines. So they civilized them. The Kaldean Aborigines were beholden to this sixth freaking cult the Kaladeans throughout history or a bunch of savage assholes and Kaldian slash Iraqi. Right, you have one of the oldest churches in Christianity, as we talked about a couple of days ago, being Kaldean. That could be honest and sincere or could manye not be. But these Kaldeans were synonymous with the knights. So those who were able to be once we were freed from that sick cult, if they were genuinely, sincerely appreciative of that, then obviously they were going along to get along so that they weren't be fucking murdered by these people. That's understandable. But the ones who were, you know, loyalist to them. Yeah, Remember we were a little gullible because we were noble and we didn't think of treachery in those terms. It is this advent into Mesopotamia of this immigrant ruling and civilizing Aryan or Nordic race that is now disclosed to be what nowadays is called by a seriologist the coming of the Samerians. Yeah, that was us, That was us from this epoch. This world has been us ours, This place is ours, we've people given a false history that we've never pulish or gained foothold that wee ever you know of significance because everything is Semitic. Well, here's your truth. They never accomplished anything. They just let other people do it and rewrite history and co opt it and claim it for themselves. And then that impression makes us feel powerless, weak and insignificant in history and somehow feel defeated already before anything ever happens from this epoch of the advent of the Aryans into Mesopotamia as Sumerians, the historical Sumerians of this epoch having been hitherto unrecognized by a as stereologists. Because right academia, we can now trace in continuous data detail civilization developing and advancing down the ages in the hands of the descendants of its Aryan originators, who are seen to have formed the exclusive imperial ruling cast in the civilized state of the ancient world. We thus gain a new aid of immense importance towards historic reconstruction and the factors making for progress and civilization, and towards a new synthesis of the mental and physical sciences. Let me ask you a question writing being rare there, literacy being very rare back then, what do you think they would waste their time doing? Because this is what I think is hilarious about them questioning the Indus Valley King's lists saying, oh, that's that there's no evidence of them being there. Well, no shit, because they took their histories of them. That's a big oversight there, maybe deliberate one, But what do you think they would do? First, tell something that's real or start writing fiction novels? Like why waste your fucking time with that? And a lot of the old quote unquote mythology. It's just because idioms and things that you know, cloacual metaphors weren't understood five thousand, four thousand and three thousand years later. So it sounds like it's mythological because it's like shorthanding an explanation of something. But then literalists come wrong and turn it into fantasy and mythology because they have no fucking clue what the hell they're looking at, and then they translate it in a stupid way so that people forever now think that it means this dumb, weird, crazy thing. And obviously our ancestor a bunch of fucking kooks. It's not true. It's just that idiots are are handling the information and screwing it all up, and possibly to the benefit of people, to make you wonder whether or not that was deliberate of its Aryan originators, who are seen to have formed the exclusive imperial ruling cast in the civilized states of the ancient world. We thus gain a new aid of immense importance towards historical reconstruction and the factors making for progress in the civilization, in civilization, and towards a new synthesis of the mental and physical sciences. Thus, the reason for the remarkable unity in the elements of the various ancient local civilizations hitherto inexplicable, a unity hitherto local, at least, likes to say, the word hitherto logically recognized as implying unity in civilization only by Professor Elliott Smith and his school, who, however, ascribe its originating and propagating center to Egypt, is now seen to be found in the newly elicited fact that the authors of the supposedly independent ancient civilizations were one and the same ruling race, the Aryans, who spread their civilization over the ancient ruled by their worldwide imperial sway and colonial rule. Thus Egyptian civilization is disclosed by the new evidence, which includes actual surviving inscriptions in Egypt of the world monarch Sargon the Great and his father and grandfather before him as pre dynastic pharaohs to be of Sumerian or Aryan origin and introduced fully fledged into Egypt from Mesopotamia by those Aryan emperors from Mesopotamia. We were running it all, and the first dynasty of Egypt, or Many's dynasty, is demonstrated to be identical with that of Sargon's son Menace, the warrior Manys in Mesopotamia, of which empire Ancient Egypt is disclosed to have been a colony or dependency. The Many's dynasty in Egypt are shown to use generally the same names and territorial titles in their Egyptian inscriptions, hitherto undeciphered by Egyptologists, as they are written in Sumerian script and in the Sumerian language as they used in their inscriptions in Mesopotamia. Wow, that's interesting that Sumerian script would be found in Egypt. Ah Many's moreover, is demonstrated to be the identical with King Minos, the traditional founder of civilization Increte, Hey there you go. Now we've got the Greeks too, And the other ancient civilizations of Asia Minor, Alam, Persia, the Indus Valley, and Mediterranean are shown likewise to be of Sumerian or Aryan origin. The remaining ancient civilization also, namely that of China, which dates traditionally only to about two BC, has previously been shown with considerable probability by Professor de le Coupieri, and Ball is another name of another person to be along with its hieroglyphic system derived from the Sumerian. Well, isn't that interesting? The history of civilization and its propagation is thus disclosed to be a unity to a much greater extent than has hitherto been supposed. Amongst the important new historical information information I don't know in regard to these early Aryan emperors who developed and propagated civilization, is that which discloses the hitherto unknown identity and Aryan royal ancestry of the father of Sargon the Great and the prehistory of Sargon himself and his son Many's. Thus it is found that Many's whose origin and antecedents are anticidents have been wholly unknown, really really revolted against his father and seized Egypt. Yeah, and established there the first local dynasty, detaching it from his father's empire, when he was still crown Prince and governor of the Indus Valley Colony of his father's empire. In his official seals, which I have found amongst those unearthed in the prolific second batch of seals in the latter colony and deciphered for the first time in this work, along with several scores of others of these Indus seals of the second batch, hitherto holy undeciphered and proving to be of immense historical importance for the recovery of the history of the world civilization. He also established himself Paru or Pharaoh. Well, isn't that interesting? And along with these or other official signet seals of his father Sargod, in addition to those I have previously deciphered and published of the first batch of those Indus Valley seals, and in these Sargon also calls himself Pharaoh. Moreover, Many's route for his conquest of Egypt is indicated via the Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, and the Red Sea moist pathetically. Tragic of all perhaps is the discovery that hitherto unread long record inscribed on the great ebony label found in the tomb of Many's at Abbidos in Upper Egypt and written in the Sumerian script. Well, that's interesting again, my Submarian script in the freaking in the uh in the sarcophagus whatever, the tomb of Many's at Abdos in Upper Egypt, and written in the Samearian script and language of his time, and now deciphered and translated for the first time narrates in graphic and circumstantial detail how this great admiral and world emperor in his old age, on a voyage of exploration with his fleet, made the complete course to the furthest west Sunset land in the Western Ocean, and there met his tragic death. And it states that his tomb quote unquote in Egypt. And they're put in comparentheses for a reason. And Egypt remained empty and was merely a cent cenotaph in place of the hanging wood label. You know, an empty and empty tomb, ampty barreal place and the place name of the island in the far western Ocean, which appears to read Urani suggests the place of his death and real tomb as Erin Or Ireland. Apart from the flood of new light thus gained on the personality, achievements, methods, and race of the of the hitherto unknown but now historical individuals who originated in early developed civilization, and of the relatively little known early propagators of civilization over the ancient world and the manner in which they did it. The new method of research is of great service to scientific history by the more accurate chronology which it introduces. Through through the recovery by our new keys of the complete list of Samerian or Arian kings continuously back to the first king of the first Samerian dynasty, and bringing and bridging over the gaps which have hitherto existed, we are enabled for the first time to recover the exact dates to within a few years for the entire main line of Sumerian or Arian kings, back to the first king at the rise of civilization. Thus, the real date for the first Aryan or Samarian king becomes about three three hundred and seventy eight BC, that would be Thor, and the real date of Many is the founder of the first dynasty of Egypt, becomes about two thousand, seven hundred and three BC, So obviously the pyramids were already fucking there. And the great confusion that arises from the enormous discrepancies in the extravagantly conjectural and calculated dates for these epochs by the rival schools amongst the Syriologists and Egyptologists, none of which are or anywhere near the mark, will soon, it may be hoped, to disappear from our research records and textbooks. The determination of the real that might have happened if World War two did the end way it did. The determination of the real date of Many's will not only bring due order into Egyptian chronology, but must react beneficially on the inquiries into the history of the countries with which Egypt was connected during the period covered by the earlier dynasties, including ancient Britain. In speaking of the Samerians or early areas of the fourth millennium BC, as the founders of civilization and of the rise of civilization as a now relatively fixed and dated historical epoch, one has to be on one's guard against misconception. Civilization was not the sudden affair we sometimes imagine it. The progress which the Simerians brought to fruition was a low growth from remote beginnings.
Speaker 5: It was the.
Speaker 1: Outcome of a long, slow process of evolution from the primitive culture with fire production, cookery, and beginnings of art of the tall, long headed, big brained Chromagnet race of men of the last stage of the Old Stone Age about twenty thousand BC onwards to the later New Stone Age men on the threshold of the dawn of civilization, with domestication of animals, sporadic agriculture, and social organization, with fixity, with fixity, with fixity of customs. There we go, fixed customs, they just said fixed. It was not until the relatively recent period of the Metal Age that the most highly developed race of men, presumably the descendants of the cultured Chromagnet race, invented writing and built the first cities, thus putting the coping stone, so to speak, on the edifice that had been so long building and giving us at last civilization in its dictionary sense. But was that the relearning or was it the first learning? Because I would argue that we had all been here before, we'd vell got into those levels and beyond, before before something happened. The first builder of a city or town was, according to the old Samerian records, the first king of the first Samerian dynasty, who was the traditional founder of civilization, and he was we find familiar with writing and lived at the opening of the Middle Age. His date, by our new chronology evidence chronological evidence of about three thousand, three hundreds of the AABC thus becomes technically the date for the rise of civilization, with which began the glorious new era of human progress. Of other far reaching historical effects of the new evidence, several are indicated in the concluding chapter. Here may be mentioned the new light which is shed on evolution of the heroic mythology, on the very early Aryan institution of monotheism some two thousand years before Abraham the fake Braham right, on the evolution of the anthropomorphic idea of God and its day on the Aryan Simerian basis of the mosaic, Roman and other law codes, on the inspiration drawn by Greek art from the naturalistic art of the Samerians, Hittites and Arian Babylonians, the derivation of the applied in industrial arts and sciences, including astronomy, the arc, in building, the art and building measures of weight, surface capacity, time, et cetera, hydraulic and sanitary engineering, and deep sea navigation. Heroic mythology has its historical human basis now disclosed for the first time, showing the identity between the civilized traditions of the East and West, and the connection of both with the primitive Aryan or Nordic race and language. We get behind the beginnings of heroic mythology. A vast deal of what has hitherto been looked upon as prehistoric and mythical becomes historic and real. Let me say that again, A vast deal of what has hitherto been looked upon as prehistoric and mythical becomes historic and real when you know how to read it. Heroes who have been raised into gods again take forms as men and as historic early Aryan kings of relatively fixed dates, god and demigods of the ancient Greeks and Romans, Egyptians and Hittites, Persians and Indo Arians, as well as of the go Scandinavians and Germans. Ancient Britain's Irish and Anglo Saxons such as Zeus Jove or Jupiter Indra, Prometheus atmu Adam adamu Adam ah ad Or Odin Thor or Airthor or Arthur of the Roundtable with his Sumerian Holy Grail now discovered as still existing and identical with the magical stone bull or cauldron captured from the weirds Wizards Weirds right at the well of Urd by air or Thor, Sir Gowan Khan the Hunter Cohn the hundred Fighter Kin listen to this Cain Enoch Noah and Jaffat Nimrod the Mighty Hunter and city builder, Dardanos, Ericthonius, Hercules, Bacchus or Cyrus with Isis and Horus Bara or Burhat the eponymous ancestor of Brutus the Trojan, and the British Saint Georgia Cappadocia and of Mary England with his Red Cross, Saint Andrew, Saint Michael the Archangel, and Tassio of the Ancient Britain. Pre Roman coins and prehistoric monuments in Britain are found before their deification or canonizations, who have been famous Sumerian or Early Arian kings and emperors of relatively fixed dates, most of them with still existing contemporary monuments, whose histories can be reconstructed by the Sumerian monumental inscriptions and records supplemented with the accounts of them preserved in the Indian chronicles and the Gothic or Nordica. Does real people everybody? Not gods? We just demystified all the bullshit religions that have come before us or come after us, as come before us, yes, but are placed before us. Thus we find that after all, the god Zeus Jov or Jupiter or you know Jupiter or thor odin the same guy is historical fact, and historical fact was, before his deification, the actual human ancestor in lineal descent of many of the famous kings and heroes of antiquity. This justifies the proud boast of many of the early Samerian kings that they were the son of god Zeus, who was also called ea Jah or Yov you know Jehovah right, and that they suckled at the breast of his queen, the Lady of the Mountain or inini Egos juno that that is to say, they were vicariously so nourished as the lineal descendants of his son, the secondary king, as shown in the dynastic genealogies in the appendix. This was just as in later times the Anglo Saxon and other Noda kings claimed to be the descended to be descended from Odin, and in classic Greek and Roman myth many of the leading heroes are made to be the sons of Zeus. Well, guess what same guy thora zach Zeus that same people or as Jupiter, that is to say, they traced back their descent to him in human form, in human form, though the latter so. Though the later myth mongering bards in ignorance of the real history and reflecting the lax morality of their time, ascribed this is sounding very oave to me. Lacks morality of their time ascribed the descent to erect elicit amars on the part of Zeus or Jupiter, and so grossly troduced his noble character. Yes, remember now, now, all of a sudden, Zeus is the rapist of Europa.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Even the old traditions of the later Chaldean and Egyptian priests, reflected by Borosis and Manetho, that the first early kings were gods is now seen to be based on historical fact. Now put all that in perspective, and when it comes to the Ananachi, oh there they were realiens or they were gods. They were tall fucking goths, dude, and they've been told a bunch of bullshit about their history. We've been told a bunch of shit, a bunch of lies. Okay, just want to double check that, make sure we're still on Hi, Hi, hi, everybody, and let's go back to it. Well, bring it up there, he goes, let's see and leading Harold Heraldic and the leading Heraldic animals and associated crosses on modern national and family. I can't really read that a scutcheans. I can't really are seen to have been used in similar fashion by our Sumerian or early Nordic forebears, the animals being usually a rebusses of their clan names, right, So like the the goat or the hego for the Goths. This is just a that's a generic example. There were more specific ones, but you know, for family tribe and stuff like that. But also the serpent and the wolf totems as they would call them, the innate relationships of civilization to the Arran race from the earliest period disclosed by this new evidence are It is interesting to note fully in agreement with the recent researches of Professor W. M. W. McDougall and Hans Gunther in their classic analysis of the racial elements in Europe European civilization from the Greek period downwards to the modern in which they reach the same conclusion as to the leading part played by the Nordic race, that is the Arians, and that racial impoverishment in the element, and that element tends to the weakening of civilization. Once they leave, civilization falls apart. We are the glue that holds it together. We have the lead by example. We have to continue to be noble in this regard or come back to it. At least in this regard. The staggering fact now emerges from the united testimony of the entire body of Samarian and Babylonian monumental and literary history, as interpreted by the new official Indian keys to the Aryan ancestry and the traditional forms of the names of the kings, that no Semitic dynasty whatsoever is to be found in Mesopotamia throughout the whole Let me say this again, no Semitic dynasty, because they never had their own fucking place. They just bullshitted us. That's why I have a big problem with this whole temple bullshit. Oh first, second, third, I really if one of them was made by fucking Solomon and seventy two demons, go fuck yourselves. You're sick focks. No Semitic dynasty whatsoever is to be found in Mesopotamia throughout the whole period of recorded history from the rise of civilization downward until the Semitic Assyrian period. Semitic Assyrian period of about twilve hundred BC. That's when they decided. That's when they decided. Remember to the seven hundred BC is when they started hunting our people down and trying to kill us all off. And that fight has never ended, has it? Has it? All the dynasties before this period, which are alleged by a Syria, alleged by a serioologist Semitic scholars to be Semitic, are now disclosed to be purely and unequivocably, unequivocally Sumerian or Aryan and non Semitic. Let me say that again. All the dynasties before this period, which are alleged by a Serologist Semitic scholars to be Semitic, are now disclosed to be purely and unequivocally Sumerian or Aryan and non Semitic. We owe them shit the os everything. It now transpires that Seriologists, possessed of no key whatever to the traditional forms of any of these kings names to guide them in restoring quote unquote the names from the ambiguous, ambiguous polyphonous Samerian syllabic signs, have, under the spell of their Semitic theories, forcibly semitized the names of those Samarian kings by arbitrarily substituting, often Semitic values for the normal Sumerian or Aryan values of the syllabic signs by which the king's names are written, in order to give the names a Semitic semblance and thus support their inveterate theory that the Semites were the originators of Mesopotamian civilization. Do you see what just happened there? They just changed the names of our ancestors to make them sound Morejewy. That's that's over simplifying it, but that's what they did. That's what they did, and now they have a Now they have a deep history they can write about in their fucking to knock. These people were merchants and thieves, criminals from the beginning, liars from the beginning, murderers from the start. What the fuck did these people ever create? They just destroy, that's all they do. They can suck out life, they can't, they can't make anything. But these are our big heroes. These are the ones that we have to go, you know, help help, help bring them to the false concept of what God is. Let's go for it, Let's do that. Seems to be working out just fine for us. This falsification of history of Mesopotamia and of civilization has hitherto grossly misled historians in general. But all of these so called Semitic dynasties as well as their individual kings, including for example, Sargon the Great, who however, never called themselves Sargon nor was so called even in the Late Babylonia, and King Kamarabi of Law Code Fame, are now conclusively proven in this work from their own contemporary records to be Samerians or Ariyans in race. Haimarabi isn't there's either it's Hamlabi, and it's one of our ancestors. And each and all, and each and all of them are recognized early Aryan kings and dynasties of the Indo Aryans, several of them being famous early Aryans mentioned in the Vedic Psalm literature of the Orthodox Hindus. And one of them is the famous epical Arian king Ramashandra, the hero of the Ramayana romance and the most popular ancient heroo arian king in India today. And it is difficult to acquit altogether from the blame those distinguished as seriologist scholars, scholars who mechanically following each other, have allowed the spell the spell. This is very very good verbiage here, the spell cast by their Semitic prejudice to blind them for so long to the real facts. It's difficult to acquit their blame for their blindness, for their Semitic spell has bullshitted the rest of the world for so long geographically. This is the weird awakening, guys, This is the real fucking awakening right here, we're talking it, we're showing, we're showing you it. I don't know who we is. I gotta scroll my pocket or something geographically considerable insight is gained incidentally through these earliest inscriptions regarding leading place names of the ancient world and the unsuspected wide prevalence of deep sea navigation by the early Arians. Deep sea navigation early Arians, guess who was here first in this fucking world, right.
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: They made it here before anyone else did to America's And there's there's history of that, potentially by a man named Inca in the Frisian depiction or histories that you find in the Orlanda all right, Mariette. Deep sea navigation by the early Arians and their Phoenician branch in times of hitherto d in prehistoric remember there's two Phoenicians. There is the Aryan Phoenicians and then those who occupied the same area afterwards who were fucking Jews or Semites or saturn cult who are horrifically evil, rotten people as they as is their mo but they lump them all together so people don't want to look at Phoenician because everything's tainted by these sick focks. In Many's day, over forty five centuries ago, we find large three decked ships. Forty five centuries ago, large three decks ships scouring the seas and fleets, and which made the full course, implying that the courses were already mapped out, already mapped out. The remarkable persistence and place names is also demonstrated. While some of the ancient names such as Kam or Ham or Ham for Egypt have long become obsolete, though now found in the newly deciphered inscriptions many centuries earlier than previously known, others like Parasi Paras or Persia and Mushir or Egypt, the modern vernacular name of which is still miser disclose the currency of the modern names a millennium or more before the hitherto recorded, before that hitherto recorded, and besides locating it definitely the lost pre Indian homeland of the Indo Aryans, the historical original of the real Garden of Eden, the historical original of the real Garden of Eden paradise is found in a location far from that hitherto imagined for it. Zoologically, also we recover admirable naturalistic contemporary portraits of animals wild and domesticated at early periods, which can now be definitely dated, and in habitats where they have long been extinct, such as the wooly mained lion, rhinoceros and tiger, and amongst the domesticated animals, we find that lea these early dates.
Speaker 6: That the.
Speaker 1: Really dates that prick eared wolf, brahmin ni bowl, buffalo, romine bowl, buffalo, elephant, and goats of different species. The origin of civilized writing from Sumerian pictographs, selected signs of which I have shown were the parents of our modern alphabetic letters, with their phonetic value, is considerable. Light is thrown by the early indisc colony writers having preserved fuller pictographic forms of many of the signs that than in the Mesopotamus script. Thus, many of the higher glyphic signs in the latter, which are drawn so abbreviated and dramatically that the original object which they pictured is doubtful or unknown, that object now becomes recognizable. Such are a few of the many outstanding results which so far have followed from comparison of the monumental inscriptions with the literary remains of our aryan ancestors. Important in themselves by placing universal history on a firmer foundation than before. They are still more so by the promise they afford of the harvest of new knowledge that awaits us when the methods of research of which this comparison is the key, have been fully exploited. The enforced delay of nearly a quarter of a century between the making and publishing of most of these discoveries, however regrettable, has not been without its compensations. The interval has witnessed the remarkable confirmation of my observations as a Sumerian as to the Sumerian origin of the language and civilization of India, that is supplied by the unearthing of two dead Samerian cities in the Indus Valley Samerian cities in the Israeli, with numerous monuments and inscribed seals, the first batch of which is in my pioneer reading of the inscriptions disclosed. The name of that Sumerian colony and of several of its chief governors and high priests, is the Sumerian emperor who founded the colony and the date, and also furnished the key to that early form of curse of Sumerian script for writing with pen and ink on parchment. It has afforded by the unearthing of fresh inscriptions, further and more complete old Samerian kings, lists and also titles of many of the kings, which confirmed the unique historicity of the official Indian king lists and chronicles as an independent source of Sumerian history, and also confirmed my readings of the Indo Samerian seals and my revised readings of the personal names of Sargon and other He puts Sargon in parentheses because that's not what he called himself. It has seen my opinions on the drift of civilization from the Nearies, because remember, Sargon is Semitized to the west, as the part as to the part played in its dissemination by the Phoenicians as a seagoing branch of the Aryans, as to the unique culture cultural value of the Arian tradition and physique, as to the decadence produced by some and the improvement resulting from the other mixtures of the Aryans with foreign race strains. And as to the comparatively small account of Semitism as an original creative force, supported independently by antiquaries who have approached these problems from the western side, so that it has become a commonplace of anthropologists that are that all over the northwestern you're the descendants of the men who built the Palace of Minos, applied their industries and buried their dead. Okay, I have to stop there for today. We're gonna continue on and we'll get into the British DA. I wanted you to have some background first before we started this, and so I didn't really get too much into the edit itself. But we're going to talk about that history and then. But I wanted you to have the backing of this before I just started making claims here or just started reading that. So it has the same impact that had on me, going from the makers of civilization to the British DA and seeing our own history. This is more of our Bible than anything else we have. It talks about our actual history. Oops. This fucking thing is so gay. Did how much did we lose? There?
Speaker 8: A lot?
Speaker 1: Hopefully not? All right? Well you see, hey, cool, we've got some people here. It's Pavla Vallic. How you doing, Saxon Ranger ninety four? Hello, Catherine Rally. Hey, Hey, hey, I see you back on the YouTube. Uh been a while. Good to see you back. Barish Airsaxy have a lot to answer for you. Well, it's weird because I think there's a lot of impostors over there too, but they don't really own their country, you know, because of William of Orange and that whole fiasco as soon as the Bank of England kind of took over because of the debtness that was it. Let's see who else we got over here. Let's go to Voodoo Ranger. Hey, vsof what's it going? Lots of people out here, Yeah, Vegas aces, we got voodoo. Well, there's a lot of a lot of talk here. That's awesome. Man. I's scrolling all way up Rico, lookout. Hope to see you again Sunday nights at Stephan's. Maybe if I spent some time with it, I I wouldn't be hard to see if they that's created, there would be glitches or scientific terminus as the traits. Yep, advertising and they're bullshit marketing. Not yes, not a dire wolf.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We got to get into the whole wolf thing too, so that was kind of like part They were the Serpent wolf cult, right, Serpent hype and wolf. It was the totems of this Edenite human sacrificing cult. And this is what bred out, you know, the Roman Ronnielsen Rima's story, which I believe are you know indications of two separate tribes of Romans. And remember what they said the the Partition Romans were goth so it makes you wonder there was probably still a mix. But it's basically saying like the Edenite Romans are the ones that kind of went over and found in Rome. Right. It's sound of strange, right, Jeff Goblin could be used as an example of recessive tree each from poor breeding practices. Very for oh yeah, gold bags looking into them, berry traders digging a. Okay, we're way back in the street of talking about her. Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Hail Roalda exactly. We'll get into that too. We'll get into that somewhere, but as it is now, it's been three hours, so we will. We'll talk about this some more tomorrow. We gotta we gotta pick up whoops, that'll just happened. We gotta pick up right where we left off and uh yeah, how you do it? Okay, and go from there. So this will just be a part two coming up tomorrow and we'll get once we finish. This is just the introduction. I read twenty nine pages or so, and this is that's just the introduction. And of course we did some video ahead of time to kind of establish the theme here. But we have to we have to go back to maybe all reading tomorrow. We've gotta have a little bit of the entertainment thing to grab people's attention first before I start just reading. But or maybe sprinkle it out, sprinkle it around more right, just how I sprinkle? Just kidding? What we got going on here? There's my oops, there's my oops? All right?
Speaker 8: Bye?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, support the show. Oh wait, let's go to f DJ forgot about that? What a douche? What a douche? What happened you scheduled event? Dumb ass? I'm already doing it. So there was nobody enough to what hold on my on the wrong one. Let's do another refresh? Nope, so nothing I didn't get on DJ. Oh it is st right there. Hey look there's everybody all right? Cool? Hey, calasha, Hello foods floods manager, floods manager. Anybody can write that? Is that true? Though? You should list your VIDs in the in the upcoming I I did it's things things are glitchy so and I used to do that all the time, but it makes two different ones because I'm not gonna here's the thing there's a static r RTMP and and what do you call what they call those things? I'll tell you in a second, Uh, a stream key and a server UURL. Right, So there's our static on the left hand side of this set up here on on FTJ. If I put them over on the on the next on the scheduler, well then it creates its own freaking uh stream key and server urol or stream key at least. So it's like, okay, I've already have a static in all of the things that are going to initiate and start up the show. So the one that you're going to be if you go to the one that's you know, the scheduler and you click on it, it's never going to actually play because it's gonna be the one that's gonna pop up right next to it. That's gonna be the one because that's the one that has the static thing. So that way it's set ups is a lot. It's long enough as it is, but to every single times have to put a new stream key in there or change out whatever the hell the server urol is every single time, It's it's kind of defeats the whole purpose of having these things already set up in the first place, so it's a lot. I don't know. It just doesn't seem like it makes a lot logical sense to do that, all right, I see heavy goostaf here, Jewish Master, what's up, my friend? All right? Sports who have to feel like it? That'd be cool. I've been putting in three hours today. I just lost everybody here. Hold on but again?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Did it again?
Speaker 1: Okay? Bye mmmm