Speaker 1: Hey, folks, welcome into the Thinking Crypto Podcasts. You're home for cryptocurrency news and interviews. I'm your host, Tony Edward on your weight In. Please sit that subscribe button as well as a thumbsup button and leave a comment below. If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, be sure to follow and leave a five star rating. Folks, I hope all of you are doing well, especially those of you caught in the massive snowstorm here in the United States today. It felt like I was shoveling all day, definitely over three hours of shoveling and plowing. We had over a foot of snow, so non stop snow. But hopefully it ends and wraps up tonight and less plowing and snowing for me. But I hope everybody's doing well. All right, let's kick it off a bitcoin. Bitcoin currently trading at eighty seven thousand dollars, so it continues to move lower, however, still holding the higher highs and higher lows. But you know, we've been following the bitcoin whyke off accumulation model highlighted by Mark Party on x which I've been sharing over the past three weeks, so it looks it's like it's playing out there and it looks like it's a double bottom forming where it's retesting maybe that seventy eight thousand dollars support level. Obviously not guaranteed. It just looks like it's playing out that way. But again when you look at the chart, still higher highs and higher lows. But we're going to have to be patient and let the market show is what it wants to do here, because it could break through certain support levels and invalidate this thesis. Now, one good sign is that as bigcoin is moving lower here, it is certainly approaching the oversoul zone the R side on a daily chart, approaching about thirty here, So we could maybe go a bit lower like I said to about seventy ak, then bounce and continue. The big question we've been talking about is this simply a relief rally that rolls over into bear market lows or a continuation of the bull market, And we're gonna have to wait and see how things play out. However, the macro is looking good, with the stock market continuing strength, the dx y is breaking down, so these are positive signs for risk assets and of course specifically with the stock market the russell has been breaking out making new highs, so great, great signs, right that given indication that there's still more to in the tank here for this bull market, but again nothing's guaranteed. However, you know, if none of this plays out, I'm still a long term holder macro investor in crypto because I believe this is the future technology. We see all the trad fi institutions are adopting, they're building on blockchain networks, so clearly crypto is here to stay.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a question anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just a matter of what the hell's happening with the market because global liquidity has been leading, stock market has been following. Gold and silver have been falling. Even other metals are pumping as well, but I do believe those are going to have a blow off. Top assume, and you know, correct, markets don't go up forever. It doesn't matter what asset, doesn't matter how you feel about it. And look, gold is ripping, it's over five thousand dollars. But if you look at the chart, green candle after green candle, parabolic moves. So I believe there's gonna still be rotation of liquidity and we're gonna have to wait and see and let that play out. So a lot of patience is needed here, folks. Now we got some very interesting news. So Rick Ryder, who's the chief investment officer at Blackrock, is surging on polymarket as the odds pick up for him as the next FED chair. So he's at forty six percent odds to be picked by President Trump as the new chair. And we know that Jerome Powell his tenure is up in May, and there's been a lot of talks about who will replace him. And I mean, look, look how things work out here, right Blackrock, which owns almost every asset as the world's largest asset manager. We know they have the biggest bigcoin etf. The bigcoin ETFs have been the biggest revenue driver for them. That was actually reported a couple of months ago. And they also have any THEOREMYTF They're doing tokenization and much more. And look at this, Their chief investment officer could potentially be the next Vetch here. So I think this is very bullish for crypto that it does happen.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know some people are gonna say, Tony, these guys are gonna manipulate you know how it is the revolving door. Yes, I understand, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about that. I'm just sharing the news. I'm not saying I love it. I'm not saying this is the best thing ever. I'm just sharing the information with you and saying what the impact might be on crypto. So I do believe black Rock they're going to be very bullish. You know, if you get somebody in there from Blackrock, they're gonna push crypto. They're going to be very friendly to crypto. So let's see what happens. And you know, just recently in an interview, Rick said bitcoin belongs in the ideal portfolio.
Speaker 2: So they're all in. They're all in again.
Speaker 1: Bitcoin ETF has been the biggest revenue driver for them, and they're Bitcoin there is the largest in the market and has been the fastest growing ETF in the history of ETF.
Speaker 2: So these are facts, folks.
Speaker 1: So you can imagine they're going to pull some strings once if indeed Rick Ryder becomes the FED chair. So very very interesting things happening here now, folks. This episode is brought to you by v Chain. V chain is one of the top layer one enterprise blockchains in the crypto market. They're getting tons of adoption from companies around the globe who are building Web three technology. They're working with Dana White in the UFC. Last year, Dana Whites that he bought a million dollars in VET token and some of the key features of the v chain blockchain includes its scalable, secure, fast, compliant, and purpose led I am a VET token holder, I have been since twenty eighteen. I'm bullish on this project. And you can also stake your VET token via stargame. So they're working with many different companies Guys BMW, Walmart, China, PwC, Boston Consultant Group, and many more. So if you'd like to learn more about v chain, go to vchain dot org. Link would be in description.
Speaker 2: Now look at this.
Speaker 1: Japan to green light crypto ETFs as soon as twenty twenty eight, so we get a report coming out of Tokyo, Japan's first exchange traded funds investing in cryptocurrencies could list as early as twenty twenty eight. Nieck has learned giving retail investors easier exposure to bitcoin and other digital tokens that big institutions are already putting in their portfolio. So essentially, let the big institutions take their position, then they're going to open it up to the retail. How many times have we seen this, And that's why if you are here early, you're on the side of smart money. In fact, those of us who have been here since twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen or even earlier, we front ran these big institutions. Right now they're all getting involved. We front ran Black Rock and all the others, right the banks and much more so. Incredible stuff, guys, And it's inevitable, right They're all gonna do it. Every country, every jurisdiction, every stock market, every bank, every major investment from they're all going to offer for crypto in one way or the other. Here's another example of adoption, Colombia's second largest pension fund to offer bitcoin exposure. So again, if you are having the macro view, this is all very bullish, regardless of what the hell is happening right now. And I know it's painful what's happening now, it's a little bit disappointing. But when you have this level of adoption and the retail sentiment is in fear, depression, disappointment, and the prices are not you know, the price is not doing much and it almost feels like it's over Right, that's a perfect setup because the market always does the opposite of the herd. So, Colombia's second largest private pension and severance fund manager AFP Protection, if I'm saying that right, is preparing to launch an investment fund with exposure to bitcoin one. David Correa, president of Protection on SA, confirm the initiative during an interview with local outlet Valora Analytic. According to to Korea, access to the product will be limited and granted only to a personalized advisory process designed to assess each investor's risk profile. Only clients who meet specific criteria will be able to allocate a portion of their portfolios to bitcoin. As always, crawl, walk, run. That's how they're gonna do it. They're gonna start a bitcoin, then they'll go to all coins. We have seen this time and time again, very bullish. Look at this R three, which you know, many of you know has been around for a long time building blockchain technology. They are taking a bet on Solana to bring institutional yield on chain. So R three has repositioned itself around tokenization and on chain capital markets. With Solana as its strategic base, The firm is targeting high yield institutional assets like private credit and trade finance packaged in defied native structures. Liquidity, not tokenization itself, is the next unlocked for real world assets on chain, according to Our three co founder Todd McDonald, so big news for Solana. Solana is getting a lot of institutional adoption. You know, it went from retail meme coins NFTs to now tokenization from massive institutions. And most recently, of course, we heard about Western Union launching their stable coin on Solana. Okay, moving ahead, Agora's Nick van Ck betts on stable coin boom and enterprise playments. So I had interviewed Nick. I think it was last year, if not twenty twenty four. He's actually the fund of Yon van K, which is, you know, the founder of the firm van x. So he's building a stable coin via a Goora. So Agora, founded by Nick van Ck, is shifting its focus from DeFi growth toward its AUSD stable coin for enterprise payroll, B to B and cross border payments. Van K argued that traditional companies will adopt stable coins slowly due to infrastructure policy and education gaps, but sees the biggest gains in replacing costly pre funded cross border payments systems. He said he expects corporate could chains like Circles, arc Coinbases Base and Stripes Tempo to dominate as the market consolidates, and aims for Agora to become a top five global stable coin issue by building tools that feel more like bank accounts than crypto. So pretty cool. I'm going to try to get him back on the pod to talk about this shift in strategy and much more. But everyone's building, folks. This is the future. Again, despite the price volatility we are seeing, this is the future. So don't forget that. You gotta zoom out now. Final news item here, and this is kind of a strange one. Space Coin launches space token just days after partnering with Trump family linked DeFi project. I don't know much about this project, but it's interesting. So space coin has launched space token and multiple centralized and decentralized exchanges, including binance, cracking, and uniswap. The project aims to create a decentralized satellite Internet network, with the initial satellites CTC dash zero and c tcash one already demonstrating blockchain based communication from space. Space Coin recently partnered with World Liberty Finance to connect its stable coin infrastructure and provide Internet access in underserved regions, while the space token enables trading staking in a governance participation.
Speaker 2: Now, I do believe in what they're doing as far as the mission. This is the future.
Speaker 1: They're going to have the satellite set up to allow blockchain networks to function all over the world, but even in space, as we do space exploration. No one's going to use cash in space, right, Let's say fifty to one hundred years from now, when we are colonizing Mars or the Moon or whatever we will get there, Right, They're not going to be using paper money, right, It's going to be blockchain powered for instant settlement and much more. And you need satellites and all the infrastructure in space set up. So I'm going to try to get someone on the pod to talk about this. It's a very interesting, but you know, you've got to make sure that you go through the details. I need to do my research here and make sure this is a legit project. They're actually doing what they're doing. Obviously, it's interesting that they're partnering with World Liberty Financial. You know, the Donald Trump linked crypto companies, so.
Speaker 2: We shall see.
Speaker 1: It's very very interesting. All right, folks, that's the news. Let me know what you think. Leave your thoughts in comments below, hit the thumbs up button. Subscribe if you haven't as yet, and folks, be sure to support the podcast by subscribing to my free email newsletter. It is one hundred percent free. Check out my book on Amazon. Grab a copy. It's available in paperback in digital. And if you want to expand your crypto knowledge, check out my course at mycrypto course dot com. This is a comprehensive course that teaches you everything you need to know about crypto Folks, thank you so much for tuning in. I appreciate you all, and I'll talk to you all later