Speaker 1: This is a clip from the After Dark Show with Don Rogers. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: Everything we touch is gold because we are creators. It is us.
Speaker 3: It is source capital s on your chest right, the anagram for the Superman. That is us, each and every one of us, the solar being. And the more and the deeper we get with this, I realize there's not many of us here.
Speaker 2: There is a whole bunch, but awakened ones not many.
Speaker 3: And as you break down that list, it's less and less of the levels I should say, ascending upward. They say that the harvest is uniquely small most of the time, right where you're like, oh, everyone's going no, it's usually like three percent, five percent. We're trying to get like a big number, but it's difficult when you know that maybe seven to ten percent. Oh when I say ten, it says no, it's like seven percent. As creator beings active on the whole of the place, it doesn't mean you're the only ones there. It just means the awakened activated. Now take those levels upward into activation. So on one side, you have like witnesses and people that are involved with calamity.
Speaker 2: They just want to be involved in this craziness.
Speaker 3: And there's layers of that, and there's layers on this end where we know that you're just supposed to observe, but we kind of get involved. We shouldn't get involved. Maybe we still go vote, or we go to the doctor. We're still taking a pill that we know we shouldn't be taking. What we're drinking right out of the tap order. And you're like, broh, it's my only thing. Okay, that's a layer. You have to break those layers. Some people are going to break them, some people aren't. So now your number is exponentially low as you're going to where my point lies. So as you travel upward into the ascension, you're like, well, who's transforming, who's doing what? And as you go that number gets tinier and tinier and tinier. But somebody somewhere, a whole bunch of people, but they're somewhere, maybe they'll hear this tonight. You're contracted to transform, right.
Speaker 2: I died.
Speaker 3: And they took a higher version of me October ninth, And you've heard this on the other shows and clocked me in with a higher resolution version of my higher character who is like, you cannot die. You're contracted to be here. So it forces the hand that wasn't expecting what just occurred to step in and make sure this continues because you're here to transform. You're one of those guys and you're on that path. Now I'm like, well, who else on the path? Well, they're all on the path. So as you look down from a high node, it's just a spiral staircase, let's say, of energy being so you just see lights everywhere. Some people are like stopped on the step that they stepped onto. They're looking around. Maybe they're pro Trump and they're like yeah, or they're pro the other side, communism, and then they're like, yo.
Speaker 2: This is what we need. Socialists everywhere.
Speaker 3: Right, But then there's a layer where there's people aren't saying nothing, but they're still toeing the line. Then there's another layer where and I'm just using this as an example to show you what keeps you from ascending upward because the script is gonna script on. Yeah, it's not gonna stop. The script is meant to drive it home while the solar flares are taking place. So you want the solar flash or at the event, right, Well, the event's coming. I don't know who felt what yesterday. Yesterday was a terrible day for me. The energies came in, the solar energies. The wind was weird, it rained for a little bit. It was thirty degree temperature shift. I couldn't move right. I actually had to take moultrin yesterday, and I haven't had to do that in so long. I was like, I can't move. I slept from nine o'clock at night till nine o'clock this morning, and I was up every hour on the hour, but exhausted, tired, conk out, wake back up. My mind was showing me things that I thought I was done seeing, but it was replaying them in rapid fire and order from the very beginning.
Speaker 2: So I'd go down, I'd wake up. I'm in it's before.
Speaker 3: The music group. I'm like, oh my god, I was such a bad person. Know what I did when I was younger?
Speaker 2: Growing up? The boom? Wake up. Oh I'm in Florida.
Speaker 3: I went to jail and I had all these people and I was surrounded by reptilions. I didn't even know it. No boom, Wake back up, Oh you came back. You're in the music group. Oh that's great. Yeah, and then you lost everyone and this person died. That person died, and I'm like, oh, what the stop and it wouldn't stop.
Speaker 2: It was like, what do you think the solar event is? What do you think it is? It's a.
Speaker 3: It's the culmination of an energetic wave that has been coming NonStop at us. So if the waves were coming, when is that the tide comes in? Yeah, okay, it starts slowly, right, Oh, look, it's gonna touch my toes soon.
Speaker 2: And then it touches your toes.
Speaker 3: You're like, right, and you're still eating your lunch or whatever, and then it comes up between your legs and you're like, oh my gosh, I better get up.
Speaker 2: That next wave is going to hit me.
Speaker 3: Then you get up, you move everything back five feet and you're like, oh, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: You finish your sandwich. You look around, there's some birds flying. You look back. It's touching your feet again. It's coming in. Oh, we got to pick this stuff up. We got to get to the back of the beach. So that's the solar event. It's the culmination of that. It's at the height point of whenever that's going to be sources like, I'm not telling anyone. There is the block of time on our timeline that is blocked out. You can go there if you are into this stuff. If you choose to go ask, you'll travel there and you can see it. You're like, dude, I want to see how I get from here to here. And they'll show you the beginning, not the middle, not how you got there. They'll show you, Like for me, it's like a house, right, It's like, oh, there's the house, and then it's just me in the house. In the future, there's UFO's land, there's people I know, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: That jump really quick? How did this happen. They're like, oh, you're not allowed to know. And I'm like, maybe I'm not allowed to know.
Speaker 3: And they're like, nobody's allowed to know anything about themselves in that block because that's where the excitement lies. So I'm like, well, where are we They're like, well, you're in the block, and I'm like, oh, okay, because you always tell me, oh soon that was ten years ago, the solar events come and tell everybody. You tell everyone seven years out. I'm like, bro, I don't even know what's gonna happen, and now three years more and I'm going, wait a second, it really is lining up.
Speaker 2: It's just it's the collective that's in control of the how much we get.
Speaker 3: So if we get high in the collective and we're like getting that high vibration frequency, the Sun's gonna spit more and more and more more, and they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna let When I say they, there's beams.
Speaker 3: They're in sphere vehicles that are making sure we just don't get pumbled with this energy because your body would just pop. This is a point. But you want that solar event. Everyone's like, let's get the event. Well, you're just gonna drop. That's what's gonna happen. They showed it to me. I just went under recently. They showed it to me. So you don't have time to get involved anymore. You're you're not gonna save anyone. What do you think you're gonna do with your words? You think your words now are gonna pull people out of the lake of fire?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: People now have to they're contracted. They're like locked into the contract. When we're like you got to make the choice. If that already happened, they're like, well you have to make it again. At the solar event. Yeah, you could always make the choice. But most people that don't usual all right, So they say, when you get told bad news from the doctor, that you win the battle in the minute he tells you, like you have cancer in your head, you've already won the battle or lost the battle. Kind of same thing with the choice. You're like, no, I don't believe it. Well, if you don't believe it, by the time the solar event happens, you're just going to sleep. Okay, So who's awake during that time? And then I present to you those that have to transform and be awake for the heightened soul activity to be able to stand there and see what's going on, because not only are you to observe it, you have to have witnesses to the observations and to the people being observed are being observed by these people, and these people are being observed by these people watching this event.
Speaker 2: And then there's people all around. There's helpers, and.
Speaker 3: There's those that are gonna do They're gonna just know exactly what's going on, and they'll be like, okay, let's line them up, let's get them, and you and I come.
Speaker 2: From the ship. So on the ship. This is what we're learning, the steps in between.
Speaker 3: All Right, I will stop for a second because I've learned my lesson of just ranting.
Speaker 1: H I have a whole thing written, but I'm already writing rewriting questions. So I'm just gonna go with what I just wrote. And I've said this before on my show. If you ever see me looking down, I am not ignoring the guests. I have add and speedwright while people are talking, because I'll write questions before the show, but then most of the time I end up throwing them away. So you've touched on a few things, and I guess I'll start at the beginning. How many people do you think we can actually get to wake up?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What is the percentage? I don't know, man, It's small though.
Speaker 3: It's like so they say three percent wins the war, and I'm gonna have to go win anywhere from like the three to seven percent.
Speaker 2: They showed me some shit that I was like, are you fucking kidding me? Are you kidding me? Now? Now?
Speaker 3: Now that's where it's at now, And they were like, look, there's enough. You only need one one of use need to take the ball and make the fucking touchdown. That's just the way it is. A bunch of you will, right, but somebody needs to set it off. So who's paying attention? I even looked at myself and I said, high your self. It seems like you're running a couple of us. And I've already talked about this before where there's multiple consciousnesses being run. So I saw like two or three in front of me and they waved. They were like, so I go, oh, yeah, those are cute. Are they even paying attention? And he was like no, So I go, oh, okay, so how many you really doing? And then the background it was like like as if there were hills and rocks or whatever. And then all these guys came out and they just went all have to say, but bopping up randomly all over the place, and I go, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck is that? They're like, that is you?
Speaker 3: So I'm like no, no, no, no, no, no, that's like forty fifty fucking people at least. And they were like and then something, and I go, okay, well who's paying attention? They were like no one, but you don't you see you standing here and they're all looking at you?
Speaker 2: And I go, well, yeah, because I'm the singularity.
Speaker 3: They were like, right, so it does matter, and yes, they get a chance, just like you get a chance.
Speaker 2: But there's levels in those contracts.
Speaker 3: So some are gonna be witnesses, some are gonna not make it, some are them gonna choose the other timeline. So you know, there's all this stuff going on in their own lives and they're carpenters, old lady, you know, young baby boy, uh, you know, just all these different people around the planet. But I'm the one situated right in the middle of it, and I'm the one looking at everyone going what the hell is happening.
Speaker 2: They're like, that's all we needed. And now you're like.
Speaker 3: You wear the s on your chest, the source and all that, and you you are, but you're the one paying attention, so it's all to you.
Speaker 2: It will echo out.
Speaker 3: But they still they could live glorious lives straight to the end, whatever that means. But you're the one that's taking the node forward. Right, So that's a big one right now.
Speaker 1: And there's actually a comment from past guest and a friend of mine from right here in Alberta. Her name is Joy Child and she's an author and very smart cookie. But she's she's texting Kyla, so Joychild said, there are many people still thinking someone will come and rescue humanity, which is false information and comes right out of the Sons of the Sun song. No one is coming to save you. You know why, because we're already fucking here.
Speaker 2: You want the hero, you got one. It's called you. You know.
Speaker 3: I talk about this on Fearless because it's all comic books mixed with the spirituality and how did they know? And all the science fiction and everything, and I'm like, listen, when I do ayahuasca with people, I'm like, yo, I'm my own main character.
Speaker 2: But with the shit that's gone.
Speaker 3: Like Paula said to me, man, we made it a couple of years, like ten years, and you didn't really get into any fights or nothing. You're kind of like a good person now and everything. So I go, what are you talking about? I got choke slammed by tentacles right in the living room. I got knocked out by a military guy in my living room, right I reptilians eating me, having to be reborn again. I'm like taking back the lay line fistfights with my highest self and then getting slammed like when Hulk slammed Loki just grabbed me and was like bang bang bang bang, you done, and I was just on the floor crying like a baby. I'm like, I got lifted off the floor like dark Veda was. I got you with the force in front of you and two clients because the client was totally had a possession and the minute I tried to step in because I didn't know what was going on because I was young at the time, and I was like, Hey, what's happening.
Speaker 2: And then