Speaker 1: That's his walk up song.
Speaker 2: Also also Cool Jays Rock the Bell would have been acceptable.
Speaker 3: We bring in.
Speaker 1: This is tradition. We've been playing the song j as hard as hell quite us to doesn't know that he doesn't. Yeah, you're now hello, Bill Bell, I urged you off.
Speaker 2: I'm what the hell, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That's not what the song's about.
Speaker 1: That was subconscious. No, it's not stop it, David Hell w j okay, Bill Bell?
Speaker 2: How are you good to see you? Bill Bell?
Speaker 3: Good to be seen?
Speaker 2: Did you bring any free stuff? A lot of times when visitors come in, they bring free stuff like a mug or you know sometimes you know, stuff like that. Did you bring anything?
Speaker 1: Oh, my gosh, it's gonna ble that Bill Bell. Of course, with the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety before we talk about Halloween safety and it is a school bus awareness right.
Speaker 5: School Weeks Safety Week and teen Driving Safety Week.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, lots of stuff going on this week, lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 1: We were talking about earlier in the break that you know, it used to be busses went out at a certain time in the morning, and then they went out in a certain time in the afternoon. And now with different start times for every darn school. It seems like there's buses on the road all the time.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your brilliance, JCPS.
Speaker 1: All right, uh so now some tips here. If that little stop sign comes out and you're on the other side coming towards the bus, you got to stop.
Speaker 5: That's like a real stop center, a stoplight. You you have to stop. I mean, it's the law. We had a case in Crestwood where a truck blew right past it and almost hit a kid.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question, what about a four lane road in that case?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great question here, that's a great.
Speaker 2: And here's my question on this too, So tackle them both. There's one of the roads that I drive on and there's a gigantic median with like you know, grass and trees and crap and the the uh the.
Speaker 1: Medians again, God, grass, trees, crap, trees, squirrels.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the school bus is on the other side, you know, see what I mean. But I still stop when I'm even on the other side of the medium I supposed to stop on the other I mean, people howk at me? Sometimes when I'm like, man, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you're erring on the side of safety.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 5: I mean on a divided highway like that, I would I would say probably not, but you need to exercise some common sense if there are kids over on that side, Yeah, you're absolutely stopping.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what about Dave's question, Like on forty.
Speaker 4: Two, Yeah, the four lane road, no median or crap.
Speaker 5: I would stop, probably because you don't know if that student has to cross that road.
Speaker 3: So it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Say it's probably rare.
Speaker 3: Two lines.
Speaker 1: It's probably rare. But I don't want to say that j CPS wouldn't do it. But I would imagine j CPS would not have a bus stop on forty to right. They do all they do, all they do.
Speaker 4: They would come from the other way. I don't think they'd make the kid cross the streets. Not a chicken, Hey, Dave, Then they don't know how. You don't know how that child identifies.
Speaker 2: I dare you that's that's a good point to That is a great shame of yourself. Hey, But while we're on the subject, you guys they have a question. Yeah, hey, Dave, do you hear the one about the chick and the cow and the horse?
Speaker 1: All right, man? Besides besides the bus safety here and keep an eye on them. The bus stops come out, and you see all the stop signs come out, and there's little lights on them too.
Speaker 5: Right, some of their uh stop signs have cameras, I mean they're they're those cameras are expensive and not every district has cameras, but.
Speaker 3: Some of them do.
Speaker 5: So you you should probably assume there is cameras on there and and do what you're supposed.
Speaker 3: To do and stop.
Speaker 2: There's not audio on this, no no audio.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I do know the spot that they one of the spots Dave's talking about, and they're they're a part or condos on the other side of that street. It's possible, probably not, but you know, you can't assume that the kids are knocking across that road.
Speaker 2: Bell Bell with the Kentucky of Office of Highway Safety joins this. We're talking about bus safety now, but let's shift gears and talk about all of the germ factories that are going to be going around knocking on your door.
Speaker 1: Gum factory means childrenating, a bunch of democrats holding their hands again, give me stimmy, hey, give me some free stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm knocking on your door that's coming on Halloween. What are some safety to what should we be looking out for?
Speaker 1: What are we talking aboutwell, slow down in the residential streets.
Speaker 2: Ask you a question when it comes to the parents. My parents, when I was growing up, when I go trigger treating, they would always dress me all in black and give me a black hood for my face and a black candy sack and say, mimmy, mit that Abernathy Saith that we should wear reflectors. And she would tell me, no, don't listen that teacher, lady. She's trying to run your outfit. Are all dark costumes? Is that something that kids should.
Speaker 3: I mean costume?
Speaker 5: There are kids that are going to be dressed in all black.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the movie Scream?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a million of them the other day. I saw them.
Speaker 3: We do it.
Speaker 5: We have Vader, we have reflectors that we've ordered. And speaking of reflectors, they're like the slap bracelets there. Yeah, yeah, retro reflect and it you know, it's not going to ruin your costume really and you know you can still wear the all black, but just wear one of these reflectors.
Speaker 1: Okay, I tried. We did this at Brown Park the other day and We had about five thousand people come through, and I was trying to stop.
Speaker 2: You for one second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, seriously, no, seriously, I.
Speaker 2: Won't correct him on some I don't see color called brown. The park brown, Yeah, but I just call it the park.
Speaker 3: Ok. Well, let me get back to what you said.
Speaker 5: Okay, these kids are gonna they're all gonna be wearing every different kind of costume and you need to slow down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 5: If you are buzzed driving, you are drunk driving. And so this has become one of those drinking holidays like super Bowl and people get together and that's fine, but don't drink and drive. Find it playing your night out, get it safe.
Speaker 2: Riding bus driving is drug driving. And you're right. Halloween has become one of the biggest bar nights. I know, Halloween weekend even now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it, if you'd had a couple of days off, like Thanksgiving, it would be bigger than Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: So the biggest bar night in Loui of Kentucky is the Wednesday of Thanksgiving, but a close second is Halloween. It's not just Halloween, it's that Friday and Saturday, the costume contest. It's big bar business and.
Speaker 5: The police will be out in force, and so they'll be looking for impair drivers, whether it's alcohol or drugs.
Speaker 2: So what are you going to be for Halloween?
Speaker 3: What am I going to be for Halloween?
Speaker 2: I'm going to be Ellen Degenerous.
Speaker 4: The Liberty Bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could be Liberty Bell the.
Speaker 5: Worst picking out costumes?
Speaker 3: Wait too.
Speaker 1: Really, the one thing with kids that we notice in the neighborhood, if they're walking to school, they'll do the look both ways thing. But when they're with their friends, they just dart. They feel kind of bulletproof and they just.
Speaker 2: And they stupid ass phones. They might be on the TikTok too while they're walking around.
Speaker 1: Well I'm talking about drinking. If you're driving, buzz, that's drinking driving. But in my neighborhood, all the parents have the big tumblr es. The getdis with the walking bourbon in it walking around with their kids. They're not in a car, but they're walking around the kids. So if your parents keep an eye on them, because you're right, Dave, they don't think they just dart out there because they're excited. Plus they're sugar high most likely.
Speaker 5: And that's another point. I mean, you can't be walking around drunk, because you need to watch your surroundings. Make sure there's you don't want to walk into it in front of a car.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't ruin the whole holiday bill.
Speaker 2: Bill, the wet blanket bell, George. While we got you in here and we're tar Halloween, you I want to do the most obsessed Halloween places. What do you mean states and cities were? Yeah, yeah, go ahead, yeah, you gotta. Okay, it's top ten, but we won't do top ten top five states that give out the most candy.
Speaker 1: Number five per capitalized in New Hampshire. Okay, really yeah, I bet yeah. New Hampshire is probably really beautiful and the last time we can be outside is probably Halloween in New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I got a. I got it.
Speaker 5: Probably a lot of places in New Hampshire that are scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My buddy John Henner owns the place in Cowbo called Pedrogal and it's this beautiful neighborhood. He gives out like the full size.
Speaker 1: Candy bars, but it's like, what's the address?
Speaker 2: Thirteen seventeen.
Speaker 1: I've said too much, Miguel. I was watching Sleepy Hollow last night, the one with Johnny Depp in it now I looked it up. There is a sleepy hollow, New York. Yes, there is space after a real little town.
Speaker 2: That's where they said the British is coming, and they ran the guy. He didn't have a head, so he couldn't say British coming, so he had to use a pumpkin surrogate head.
Speaker 4: Now that's where they said, I have not yet begun to fight.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you're right. So number this is the place to give out the most candy. Number five states New Hampshire. Number four Idaho.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are, thank you.
Speaker 4: Number three, Number three is you whole potatoes.
Speaker 2: Number three is Utah, and they're only they gave a candy in an extra wife list. Ever, Hey you want to you want an extra wife with this extra candy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, numbers of course, each each wife gives you a piece of candy clean up.
Speaker 2: I like a nice, full figured candy bar and a full figured second wife.
Speaker 1: His Salem's not on this list. It's made up.
Speaker 2: It's not. Kentucky comes into number two.
Speaker 1: Bail away.
Speaker 2: Number one is Pennsylvania, probably because that's where chocolate is made. Top ten cities with the most canny Number five Jacksonville Florida number four. Portland, Boston comes into number three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Boston is near Salem. Remember the Boston baked beans candy exactly?
Speaker 2: What about the lady that gives you like an apple or a pair of Very few people do that nowadays. It's a good way to get your house egg number three, Boston number two, Denver number one. Yeah, Pittsburgh, Petsylvania.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: But I will say that out of the most city, the cities give the most candy out. Louisville came in at number nine.
Speaker 1: Nice, So we're on the border on that.
Speaker 5: These reports come out of Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's what I do.
Speaker 2: I always put an empty bowl out and an assigned taped to it that said we're not home, please take one. And it looks like some kid took all the candy.
Speaker 1: You know, it's brilliant because you say, by the honor system, just take one while you put an empty bowl out.
Speaker 2: And they saw a pair of these damn kids candy.
Speaker 1: The problem is kids still go to the house because they don't do anything to the outside of the house, so it looks like a haunted house, like it's all messed up and they're like, oh, they they must have great candy because it looks like a haunted house. Though it does, it really does, because you've never done it.
Speaker 3: It looks like wet blanket.
Speaker 2: Five states. The top five states that decorate the most for Halloween number five, New Hampshire four, Texas, number three, Kentucky, Hey number two, Pennsylvania number one, Utah. That makes sense because all the wives get together and they decorate the house at once.
Speaker 1: I did have a good time decorating this year, I really like I do. I love doing the Halloween stuff, but I want to kind of skip Thanksgiving and go right to the in Utah.
Speaker 4: There are seven ghouls. For each ghost, that's.
Speaker 2: A dollar out, dollar out.
Speaker 1: All right, Bill Bell, don't want to get personally? Or did you go to a sleep sleep study thing? Are you having trouble sleeping?
Speaker 2: That's my wife said, Are you doing sleep?
Speaker 6: Ap?
Speaker 2: Are you he did it?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 2: I wear a seatpap. I call it my fat guy sleeping apparatus. But let me tell you, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I can't do that. You can't.
Speaker 1: They have new ones that are really quiet and you can barely finish. Look, I'm telling you, So what did they say?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: What did you do.
Speaker 5: You went you No, it was just a consultation. Oh but I mean if you do snore and you know you do, right, and I do. My wife says, I snore a lot worse than I think I do.
Speaker 3: Believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Probably it's one of the best things I ever did. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 5: The doctor says, why are you hearing us?
Speaker 3: And my wife made me come.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I leave that line.
Speaker 1: Alone, all right? So, but you are you're suffocating like four hundred.
Speaker 2: Times a day. My heart was I was stopping breathing as bad for your heart, as bad for your blood pressure. Yeah, and I'll tell you one other thing. So I go with the full face mask, seatpap. Not only is it healthy for me sleeping in, my blood pressure in my heart and so on and so on, but it is also beneficial and role playing in the bedroom. Well, I'll put it on and we'll play. Well, no, I'll play Maverick from Top Gun. Oh yeah, and you got the mask course, I'm coming in. Get your landing strip out.
Speaker 4: I love the pickleball scene in that one.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: I love the pickleball scene.
Speaker 1: Bill. We want to stay keep keep your eyes up. Construction and people are working on the construction. You will get a ticket if you speed through those areas. Those people are working in the construction areas. Put your phone down. Do not drink and drive, even any impaired. They're making certain mount of marijuana legal this year in Kentucky, so that is still driving impaired.
Speaker 5: January one, medicinal marijuana comes on board. They are working on start to find people now to sell and cultivate these. And it's not it's edibles. So yeah, right, but I mean slow down and work zones. Yeah, there's a lot of work zones out there. Make sure you slow down.
Speaker 1: All right, Bill Bell, We love you, buddy, and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a school bus and Halloween safety. Let's talk fireplace safety, folks. It is getting to be fireplace season. Are you confident about your fireplace? When's the last time you had it checked out by a professional? Not trying to scare you now, but listen, starting a fire in a fireplace that has not been inspected could be hazards to you and your family. I joke about a lot of stuff. I'm not going to joke about this. Call the fireplace, the fireplace on Shelbyville Road. That's what they do. They clean and they inspect your fireplaces to make sure that your fireplace is safe for you and your family. It's a big deal. We're talking about carbon monoxide or even a fire that can happen in your fireplace. The fireplace does it all and clean, including cleaning. Even if it needs masonry work, the fire place does that as well. Give the fireplace a call today before you light that fire, make sure it is safe for your family. The fireplace. You're gonna love them.
Speaker 1: Hey, back after this show is rolling through here on a Thursday already on news radio Wight forty whso give us a lot of Yeah, we've had some good interviews Halloween safety with the Kentucky Elvis Highway Safety. We talked to Jim with the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. They have their Light to Night walk tonight. And of course before that, we had Matt Sanders talking about that body that was all wrapped up and it's a trash bag killer. Yeah, that's what I think we needed. Name of this guy, No, he's he was here to debunk all of the rumors of a quote unquote possible serial killer in the West End he says, so the next body shows up, what happening? But in the movie or the TV show, isn't that what the cops are supposed to say? It's not a serial killer? Hmm. Creepy part was that he said it was steaming, like when they cut the bag open, it was still steaming.
Speaker 4: Ooh oh, there'd be some steamy hot chili tomorrow. Can't wait tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Johnny from the News is cooking up his Texas chili. We will be in the competition tomorrow. All the employees at Carriage Ford, Lewis and Clark Parkway stop on by deals. We're tailgating basically, so a deals on the trucks and the broncos and the cars and everything else that are gonna happen all weekend long, including starting tomorrow. As long as I don't have jury duty tomorrow, we're gonna be out there eating that chili. So come on out and have some free chili in the contest. See which one you like the best. And look look at some trucks. It's Ford Man Earl books Carriage Ford's Best by Country mile back. After this on News Radio eight forty, whas no that sound that happens to me every time I leave the studio, like no, no pictures, pictures, tries to fight them off, but aspat.
Speaker 2: People follow me with cameras too, But it's not because I'm good looking. It's usually morbid curiosity.
Speaker 1: How could it? How could it still be alive?
Speaker 2: What is that thing?
Speaker 1: Could it's still be alive? This is where we find out how ignorant we are with pop culture.
Speaker 4: I mean, but yeah, I will give you the gossip headlines. Tell me if we're clicking on aim or skipping them headline. Hugh Hefner's son Cooper offers one hundred million in cash to buy the Playboy brand.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it, but why would you buy it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: What's the worth?
Speaker 1: Putty Boy brand is not worth well. It would come with all you would own the rights to all the pictures, So maybe go ahead and click on it.
Speaker 4: He's making a bid to buy Playboy, the iconic company founded by his dad Hugh, with the goal of quote restoring the brand to its roots and a statement to people, Cooper said, this brand is woven into my family's legacy, and I've seen firsthand its cultural impact over the decades. After leaving in twenty nineteen, to start his own digital media platform, Hefner Media Corp. And an unsuccessful run for a Senate seat. Cooper is now looking to return to the family business, aiming to acquire the intellectual property and brand assets of Playboy Enterprises from its publicly traded parent company Plby Group.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck with that. I just looked it up. He's got one hundred million. Just keep your one hundred million, live yourfe Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Terry Myers, you ever introduced or in her interview Hugh Hefner and all your years.
Speaker 6: Daughter what's the daughter's name, Christy?
Speaker 1: We're talking about Cooper here. I have no idea there's a daughter too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: His sister was scheduled to come on with me and then at the last minute they're like, uh oh, she's busy or whatever. It's like, okay, so years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, value now and approxim me as a Friday. It's valued now approxy with the brand is a fifty three million dollars, So he's number one.
Speaker 3: He's going to overpay.
Speaker 2: Okay, number two. In twenty twenty one, the market value was more than two billion. It's going so it's going downhill.
Speaker 6: It was two billion.
Speaker 2: I'm stuck in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: One because the pictures, So you would own the rights to all the pictures time seeing a white picture Pam And because didn't somebody local buy the Sports Illustrated brand and people are like, why are you buying the Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 6: That would be Junior Bridge Bridge because he owns all the photo archives. So anytime anybody using it that that famous Muhammad Ali.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like he those pictures.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you own that. You get paid anytime that's referenced in a movie whatever.
Speaker 1: So he would own all of the Playboy pictures. I guess keep your hundred million in life one of the Google pictures if you can get women got a hundred million cash.
Speaker 2: His dad's okay, it's never You'll never have the glattle back, will never be the what's his name? What was the Heppener's name? O J is not going to come back to your party? What was the kid's name? I won't google his networper so Cooper half.
Speaker 1: Okay, But in reality, Terry answered this, wasn't it kind of cool in the seventies and the sixties and eighties, But when you look back on it, he's just creepy. He's a creepy old dude in a robe and it just ended up being weird.
Speaker 6: Not people would people would have mocked him. Mercilefully, yes, mercilessly yes. In this era. You know, they showed up at the barn Stable party with the three girlfriends. He's ninety years old and he's got three hot girls and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are your girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, wow, something that like van Halen went from cool to the biggest nerds ever. All Right, your face is stupid. What's the next door headline?
Speaker 4: Lamar Odom says Liam Payne could have been hearing voices from drugs.
Speaker 2: No idea, lamar Odam.
Speaker 1: He was a basketball player and he's talking about the He was really into the Kardashian direction, the one direction guy that fell or was pushed or leapt or jumped from his Uh what this aras hotel? Click on it, Dave, Let's find out.
Speaker 4: Former Laker lamar Odom reflecting on his own experiences with drugs following the toxicology report of Liam Payne suggesting these substances found in the late singer system could have caused him to hear voices. Speaking to TMZ, lamar was asked about pink cocaine, the cocktail of ketamine, methamphetamine and ecstasya. Cocaine does get the parkan.
Speaker 3: And what else?
Speaker 2: Ecstasytasy does get the parts I want to get this mixed with.
Speaker 4: Lamar is a recovering ad act. He says he's used many of the same drugs and emphasized the dangerous effects they can have, including hallucinations. Lamar recalled how during his own struggles, he would hear voices and believe something similar could have happened to Liam.
Speaker 2: That's the ketamine.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not the coke or the well. I will say, did you you saw where the person that works at the hotel said you need to get here now because he's in a room with a balcony. We believe that something's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: And you saw the photos from the room and all the drug para. It's like, oh boy, oh boys, what a mess.
Speaker 1: It's not Derby Week Dude.
Speaker 4: Headline. Jason Kelsey proves he wasn't sleeping at the Taylor Swift concerts.
Speaker 1: Click on it. Anything that with the American Royal family. We have to talk. Oh, come on with the look. It's the American royal family. Listen, let's hear it's the Swift, never the Kennedy's.
Speaker 2: It was never Swift that calls the only the only royalty that America ever had was the chairman of the board, Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 1: And that's a good call.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. That's your only royalty.
Speaker 1: You're sod click on it, dude, clicking out at A photo of Jason seemingly dozing off at Taylor Swift concerts in Miami recently went viral. The image sparked a lot of buzz, but Kelsey addressed the situation during this week's pod, What's podcast podcast is a radio show with less revenue that the New Heights Podcast. While praising Swift show is incredible, Kelsey launched into defensive why it only looked like he was napping. Travis, you know I didn't take a nap, Jason said jokingly. We brought a bunch of people to the show. Mom went for the first time, and we were trying to make sure everyone could come. So I'm like, okay, I'm gonna sit down, just like feeling it tapping my thigh, and then all of a sudden, I go to Twitter and I see this effing picture. Well, how many times can he see a damn concert? Know? Okay? Second of all, you know he's in the new TV show Wait.
Speaker 2: I just hope he didn't fall asleep during that one song boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift alone.
Speaker 4: So he analyzes the photo. If you zoom in on my right hand, you see my hand as hovering. You can't sleep with a hovering hand above your knee, It's impossible.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Did you see him in the new it's called Grotesque. It's on Disney Channel or Netflix this he's in it.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: He's really good. He's really good. He's not he's he's a really good actor. I think he's gonna have something to do like nuns or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's American horror stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, American horror is pretty good at it. He's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Headline Kim Kardashian's private wicked PJ party.
Speaker 6: When you talked about lamar Odom, you were talking about the Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should have.
Speaker 4: He was really into them for a while. Headline Rachel Ray says she and her husband getting big screaming matches.
Speaker 1: I like Rachel Ray has gotten a little. She's certainly not on olds epic. We click on it.
Speaker 2: I like a nice, volumptuous New Yorkers. She's had some work.
Speaker 1: We click on it. Let's find out what happened to her. In the premiere episode of her pod podcast podcast radio show with Less Revenue, I'll sleep when I'm dead, Rachel Ray opened up about her relationship with her husband, John Cusimano.
Speaker 4: Apparently it can get pretty heated. She admitted they get into frequent screaming matches, but believe they are healthy, adding I don't trust people that are too quiet despite their heated arguments. They rarely apologize directly, with gestures like a pat on the back serving as their apologies.
Speaker 1: Whatever whatever works for you, Yeah, I mean Italian families are like, what do you mean, you know, yell at each other. It's it's fine whatever she whatever works for her relationships, that's fine. I'm just I don't think she is the star that she used to be. And then I don't want to step out and say she's got a weight issue, especially if she's got she got some health issues. Dwight, what are you reading over there?
Speaker 2: I'm looking up.
Speaker 1: Put some weight on. I believe she is a chef.
Speaker 2: I like a nice, voluptuous New York chef. How do you trust a chef that's skinny?
Speaker 3: You can't?
Speaker 1: Right, she GotoP?
Speaker 6: You get a haircut from the guy with the worst hair?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the same thing with like a trainer, a fitness trainer. I know some really some trainers look like me.
Speaker 1: Just what was Uncle Ron's favorite joke about barbersha hobs?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: Bob Peters here? No, we just got hair headline.
Speaker 4: Jennifer Lopez's ex husband, Oh Johnny Noah, blames Diddy for their divorce.
Speaker 1: Oh click City, we got to hear Diddy?
Speaker 4: Oh Johnny Noah never heard of him? That's her first husband. Is partly blamed Diddy for their nineteen ninety eight divorce. In a recent interview on Despierta America, Noah revealed that their marriage started to fall apart when did he became involved in Lopez's music career, particularly as a producer on her debut album, On the Six. He explained that the lies began when Lopez was working between Miami and New York while he was operating his restaurant in La He believes the distance between them allowed room for Diddy to swoop in reflecting on the end of their marriage. She also claimed it affected his career, as Lopez allegedly ruined his job opportunities in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the picture that all these Diddy pictures are starting to get leaked?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the one with j Lo? A of doctors, a lot of them. Doctor. I think the ones of j Lo are all.
Speaker 2: Faced, spoken, just like somebody that would go to a P. Diddy park. Hey, okay, speaking of Jeriffer Lopez, what's the difference between General Lopez and Evil Canievel jumping the Caesars fountains?
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't do You know what, You're growing up, You're maturing. You are leaving it out when it's doubt like you know why, because the election is still damn it.
Speaker 2: Twelve more days, twelve more hey, listen, okay, mark your calendars. Mark your calendars. Twelve more days from the day. I'm gonna run that joke right at this time, ro Mari, here's the setup. What's the difference between Jennifer Lopez and Evil Canievel jumping the Caesars factor election after election? Poff right worse. It's way worse, Harry, That's way worse.
Speaker 1: Do you got another one for me?
Speaker 4: Headline why you won't see Martha Stewart on The Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like her Golden Bachelorette. How bad is that?
Speaker 2: I haven't watched one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's click on it.
Speaker 4: I love her absolutely not. She told Andy Cohen if she would ever consider being on the show. Follow up question what if it were for a million? Ten million? Martha said the guys aren't hot enough despite the money, She's taking a pass on the reality show. Current Golden Bachelorette Joan Vasso's d MdeR saying, I guess Martha Stewart didn't watch or didn't see what I saw in them. Maybe you have to be in person with them. They're special guys. I feel like everybody's falling in love with them.
Speaker 2: What's really going on here? She's trying to keep a low profile, but she's been to too many Diddy parties.
Speaker 1: No, I think she likes him young. I think that's her deal. She probably is a cougar type person. She's got millions of dollars, she's got some street cred. She hangs out with Snoop Dogg. You think she and Snoop hooked up? I think, of course that's probably Mark.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mark, just come in here.
Speaker 1: Did you see him do the weather the other day on the Today Show?
Speaker 3: He did the.
Speaker 6: Weather, he referenced only towns like Weedville, and.
Speaker 2: They had him had him commentary as the national geographic on animals. It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: He did the View the other day. He did the View the other day and somebody just goes, are you stoned right now? And he was like, well, of course I am. Okay, is there one more? One more headline?
Speaker 4: Blake Lively fan girls over meeting Chip and Joanna Gaines.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Lily Lively is married to Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tony, do you want to weigh in on that? On Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: I think Ryan Renolds.
Speaker 2: Oh, good for you.
Speaker 1: I've switched to Ryan Goslin, So I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: She hangs with Taylor Swift on The Regulars, also married to Ryan Reynolds. So when you're in that high in orbit, is there anyone you could lose yourself around? For Blake Lively? Joanna Gaines?
Speaker 1: Lose yourself as the reference to the movie.
Speaker 4: The actress who's on record is saying she's obsessed with the home Reno Superstars was seen having an animated conversation with them outside a restaurant in New York City, with big smiles from Blake and Joanna as Chips stood by.
Speaker 1: I should have seen the bedlam of photographers and people going crazy in New York. They get out of the limo and it's Taylor Swift, Swift and Kelsey and Blake, Blake, Lively and Ryan Goslin.
Speaker 2: Slip Freudian slip there.
Speaker 4: Lively put it out there. It's the greatest show ever their series Fixer Upper. Referring to the couple, she said, there everything, their family, their life. I'm so I'm obsessed with them.
Speaker 1: That is your click it or skip it for another day Here on the Tony D. White Show, Brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know what's scarier that spot your pet luft on the carpet, or maybe the idea of you trying to clean up carpet. Don't do it yourself. You just gonna make it worse. Go with the best. The best is zero res carpet and air ducked cleaning. Go get your home insanely clean. I'm talking about your area, rugs, your carpets. Even you're a postery, they do it with a patent a z R water. There's not gonna leave behind a residue that often collects dirt and makes your carpets look even worse. Contact zero rest. Take advantage. Listen to this, take advantage of their spooctacular savings. See what is there? Spectacular?
Speaker 1: You should be a radio writer, Hey, Terry, use that as can I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's a dollar three rooms of Arburt Claver only one hundred and nineteen dollars when you mentioned Dwight wittne or whs. Easily schedule online at zero Resluisville dot com. Zero res a smarter, longer lasting clean stick around back to wrap it up in just a few minutes. News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: A good show today.
Speaker 2: This is how catch him it is if you can catch it.
Speaker 1: I just want to remind everybody, not a serial killer in the West End. That's according to tact But that's exactly what they would tell us. No, sure, the trash bag killer is calling the non serial in the West End.
Speaker 2: Maybe hefty bag killer.
Speaker 4: Nothing to see here.
Speaker 1: Well, if it's iHeart, we're gonna find a sponsor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll go sponsor. Hey, listen, folks, how about a vacation right there in your own backyard? Next couple, next twelve day, it's gonna be really stressful. How about a vacation right there? Whenever you want it. Susan and I we like to end just about every single day in our Southern comfort hot We love it. You're gonna love yours too, And you're probably thinking, huh, I can't afford a Southern comfort hot tub. Oh contrere bonjoor. How about this hot tubs starting only sixty five dollars a month, over one hundred and fifty tubs ready for immediate delivery, plus we used twelve months same as cash. You're gonna love your Southern Covert hot tubs. Seventy five and one Preston.
Speaker 1: Highway carriage for tomorrow. If I don't have jury duty, we'll see you at Lewis and Clark Parkway. See tomorrow on news radio. Wait forty wha, I love you, ma,