Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'll let you taco one on one one w JRR.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right? Uh, just a reminder couple housekeeping things here. One thousand dollars cash prize to rock the bank, first chance of the day. That'll happen right around nine oh five. You those keywords each hour, entering them at WJR dot com for a chance to one one thousand dollars. Uh, before that, we'll do that. You say it. We played. You've still got about fifteen minutes to throw your vote in on the JR Facebook page if you haven't voted yet this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're voting on Motorhead. This was a listener requested Motorhead. Actually several listeners have been on me for when you haven't done Motorhead in quite some times. All today is the day you used to make sure you vote. Yeah, get your vote in j R our facebook page. I have about fifteen minutes. Somebody who votes is gonna random or I'm sorry, randomly be picked to win TSO tickets and.
Speaker 2: Your song choices from Motorhead or Gasmantron hell raiser or the one he does with Ozzie. I ain't no nice guy. Yeah, tell us which one? Tell us which one? All right, let's start in South Carolina. We got some monkey business going on South Carolina. Forty three monkeys have escaped from a South Carolina research facility and are on the run. Who showed us that? A group of very young female monkeys. Yeah, it was like a monkey break out of Alpha Genesis. Forget who showed that to me? No, they were gonna be pride my eyeballs open important stuff in them to test and poke and prod.
Speaker 1: I'd be looking. I'm looking for ways to bust out. It's just like those cows last week. They were getting ready to go to the slaughterhouse. They escaped the back of the semi Oh yeah, one of them got away, right, They still didn't find No, No, they.
Speaker 2: Rounded up all those cows.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: No, this is a forty three monkeys. Uh Reese's McCaw monkeys, all females. They're too young to carry disease, according to the police statement, So they don't think there's really any kind of health threat. But UH residents are strongly advised this in Where is this? Yem yemassie yumassy Uh. South Carolina residents are strongly advised to keep doors and windows secure to prevent uh these monkeys from entering here. Oh you don't want monkey business? No, no, no. Anyone who finds a monkey should not interact with it, but instead call nine one one. Are these the red Eye monkeys? They're they're reeseus McCaw. Okay, yeah, they're not red Eye. You know the red Eye I'm talking about. Yeah. I wonder if they're heading south to hang out with those monkeys that we have, you know here, the wild ones could be little uh, because there's some dudes there, I know. In that monkey you get crazy monkey love, jungle love. You drive him in mad, make him crazy, he's crazy. What you got a second, Steve Miller? Yeah I do. I was just thinking if you were an animal, I could see you as a monkey poof Flinger. Oh god you would Yeah. That would be all day, all night, Taco would never they would never get old with you. No, I would love it.
Speaker 1: I told you when we were kids, there was one of the Sanford Zoo. It was like a big monkey, like almost like a not an eight anyway, whatever, a rangutang or something, and this thing would spit at you. It could spit like from here ten feet away. We were standing there making faces at it, and it went just like this and spit right in my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was a poof flinger too. He did it all.
Speaker 1: My aunt was sitting there resting piece ann Mary, and she gets you kind of deserved it, Bobby.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was a little monkey growing up, dude, think about it. Yeah, I could see what if you were an animal?
Speaker 2: What would you be? And you the listener as well, Pat slug, you wouldn't. He's mad like a sloth. Slug, a slug, the thing that people put salt on to kill. I would just sit there and attach myself to a couch like I do as a human, and be watching slug football. Yes, dude, that would be like so slow slug football.
Speaker 1: It's not to be confused with flag football, but there'd be a line on it in Vegas if it existed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, And here he goes.
Speaker 1: He's he's at the half, he's at that three quarter yard one yard slug football.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. They don't even get a first down and it's time for commercial. Speaking of football, Pope, Francis football fan. I said, I think he was, Well, you would think he is because his uh he's an active user on X. Somebody said the monkey has pronounced ma cock. No stop, I know what that is. It's it's macaw, I believe anyway, I don't know what now France. So if you see monkeys, call the police, hope, hope Francis, you would think he's a football fan, in particular of the New Orleans Saints. He's been. When he gets on X and does anything where he mentions the word Saints, he'll hashtag Saints. It automatically brings up the Saints emojih. That's too funny. I bet he has no idea. Apparently, though, the New Orleans Saints organization is getting a huge kick.
Speaker 1: Out of this.
Speaker 2: I bet they love it. Think about it. They've been reposting the Pope's messages thanking him for his prayers. We need them right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do Knowlan's there. There's a they're religious, and I believe it's Catholic. So you got the Pope, you know, rooting on your Saints. It's gonna now that you know, God found out through the news story. God let the monkeys be free too, as long as they're not injuring people.
Speaker 2: Uh, then let's go to Canada. Finally for this, one Canadian couple was doing some renovations. Then they were opening up a wall. Inside they found one hundred and tense stuffed animals stuffed inside plastic bags and apparently used as insulation for what they the The stuffed animals were used by whoever lived there before, as in wallation. It's not a bad idea. I think you're gonna say they're filled with drugs. No, they they're all in great shape, so they u's gotta beatation. I think I got something here from that couple with what they realized to do a little bit more about this. Then the internet wanted more and I said, oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, that looks exactly like my fluffy So I was devastated.
Speaker 2: As a kid, I've always been searching for it. These mean something to someone, right, it's nostalgia. Yeah, if you can make a difference, why not? What's Connor and Brianne. I'd sell it to everybody. I'd be like, hey, you guys want your stuffed animals back? Ten plush animals? Yeah? I would that be a fire hazard. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if insulation is fire hazard. Yeah, I wouldn't think that they're putting it up there. No, I'm saying stuffed animals that is insulation. Yeah, probably, I mean, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: So what do you I'm getting some people who lived there before, probably a bunch of kids that grew out of their you know, stuffed animals. Rather than throw them away, They're like, hey, we can read purpose these well takers. We want stuffed animals a sign in the front yard. And they just didn't say it was for insulation. That is really smart, man, because those things would keep you warmer and cooler during certain whatever times, during the normal insallation. This would be my luck, though, if if I ever decided to open up a wall, I'd find something stupid like this rather than the cool you know, stacks of cash hidden in the wall from dope dealers.
Speaker 1: And we opened all and fed a bun of bud can exactly as somebody, you know, one of the workers, somebody said, you remember the spitting monkey. That's cool, So somebody else remembered it, Sandford Zoo's Apparently you're not the You're not the only one who pissed him off.
Speaker 2: Every He spitted everybody. He was a nasty little effort. I tell you what did they? Did he die? Or could they?
Speaker 1: Monkeys live a long time? Don't they doubt he's sot? If I was eight, I don't know. Monkey, I'm not I'm not googling it. It's Friday.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Harambe, was it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, This spit rang stuck in the morning. This is lincher Tako Jr. R.