Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smart shit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now let's get to it. Play the damn Songdampiness.
Speaker 2: Are that hosted by Ady and let's get to.
Speaker 3: We'll take it through.
Speaker 4: Nothing to it. Yeah, yeah, yea. Welcome back to another episode of Part Time Opinions Podcast. Serve what's the word, brother cuve Man, We're here.
Speaker 5: Hey, they ain't believe in us, but guess who did?
Speaker 4: God did? That's right, let's go. Welcome back to another episode. This is your co host a d out here on the mission transition transition spit that ship to make you listen, hopefully listen a little bit. Blessed by the best, greater than my haters that can fuck all the niggas now or later it's up and the stuff. Love to the haters, No fucking niggas, ain't no love for the niggas. I'm joined by the greatest co hosts in the world. Man, I'm blessed to have them as my co host.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: The illustrious sweim stop nigga, I said, the illustrious nigga. You see, I learned was last week, but I learned the last word? Did you come with a new word out of here? I can't.
Speaker 5: All right, man, you got it?
Speaker 4: Brother? But uh, man, like I said, greatest co hosts in the world, Man, my brother, cousin, Man, my whole heart man.
Speaker 5: Man shot out.
Speaker 4: The cuz, welcome back, Pee, look in the buildings, he Pete Luca Chew. Just to wrap it up itself, Pleasure Painsley with YouTube Andy Kathy, what up everybody? But uh, we thank y'all for tuning into another week. We're blessed to bring this to y'af another week. We all made it. We glad y'all made it. We hope y'all last week has been prosperous. I hope your mental health is doing well. We hope y'all thriving and your family is doing great. Thanks for all the love, the interaction, the engagement. Please like and subscribe on YouTube and on platforms. It's extremely important to our bottom line. And with that being said, how was your week, Cause, how was your week? First? My week is good. I ain't had no complaints. We've been extremely busy, family ship, pod ship.
Speaker 5: Just planning my next steps with a lot of things.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's got some leveling up that's gonna be happening the next year, shipped six months when it comes to personal, professional ship, spiritual financiation, trying to elevate everything. You know what I'm saying. So that's where I'm at. No complaints. Everybody at work been cool, no issues. A nobody called himself my boss this week, so we ain't had no problems.
Speaker 5: He was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good. They probably got a special special guests episode this weekend.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have our first interview. Stay tuned. That'll be coming soon. And next week we're gonna be dropping. We got a surprise for y'all. Man when to come to the pod, and you know, just the personalities we got in the buildings, so you know it might be a new personality.
Speaker 5: Just continue on the elevation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so out there, but won't stop shouting. Everybody who's reached out. He can out soon. How long did he got left?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want to make this spot, especially some good time.
Speaker 6: He might be out by October and over. It might be he might see that. He might see the Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Turkey I heard he bought a whole bunch of other I bought it. He bought Thanksgiving dinner for like the majority of niggas. And last thing, yeah, he was stuffing them turkeys. And he still got money. Now he's still rich, so he having his way in there. But how how was your week? Hey? Man?
Speaker 5: Week was good man ship man. Everything was good man.
Speaker 4: Family well, mental health and well kids well, tire pressure well man, tired, driver side tied low. Hey, I got a slow leak on my driver side tied too tired, So you know, I don't know what the going on. I got a slow leak. That bitch drive me crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna throw some air in that bitch, and yeah we're gonna keep riding. I'm gonna get a new set man. Other other than that, you know, back back was good man.
Speaker 6: That's good. That was good. Had no pain this week at our age. You know this week? What's that? Allergies? Yes, spring allergies. Man, there's a lot of people going through it. My daughter she went through something bad. She had a real bad allergic reaction to some ship kind of broke out and was just fucked up. Yeah, just with the rain and the you know that spring, the spring flowers, man, that pollen and ship. It gets me, It gets me going. Yeah, I think it's a little worse this here than it's been flows heavy flow. Nase, what's up, sponsor? That's that ship just spreading up? That ship gets you kind of high? No, hell no, no, what am I thinking of? Suitor faed y. Yeah, that's they put behind They put that ship behind the locking keys.
Speaker 5: You can't get that no more.
Speaker 4: You're not breaking bad.
Speaker 6: You know, used to get the whole shell for they start putting the liping on you. Niggas trying to trying to bake meth at the.
Speaker 4: Hey, do you bake myth? We?
Speaker 5: I mean you cook it? I guess it is bad. I gotta cook it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Walter used to put that ship in the oven. That's true, that jail, just to put that ship in Breaking bad was come out Rember.
Speaker 5: They break the ship up.
Speaker 4: The white was a crazy nigga.
Speaker 5: That nigga was a cycle y man.
Speaker 4: Shout out Jesse pinkman man.
Speaker 5: That was really the craziest nigga on the show.
Speaker 4: It came.
Speaker 6: You know how it starts. That's the that's the elevation. Come on like a nigga. Oh he's just a cancer patient from the dime.
Speaker 5: The teacher turned into a whole fucking psycho path.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did walk the white. Shout out, walked the White. That was a great series. I put that with Snowfall. I love Snowfall. Yeah, that was my two favorite drug related series. Well throw the Wire in there too. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's a few yeah for sure. But it'll be a topic one day. Yeah, definitely. I'm glad you had a great week because I appreciate happy you made it here, you safe, you're healthy, and everybody doing good. Great to see you again. I say, like, I don't see you all the time. I see this nigga so much. I never get tired of that's crazy. But so we're gonna get to the first topic this week. Man, show some love. It's some birthdays coming up, yeah, man, So you know, we got to show a love to the people we love, like.
Speaker 5: We appreciate what they brought to the culture.
Speaker 4: So first person up turning sixty five years old. The word crazy Dennis shout out to Dennis Rodman turning sixty five years old.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: What was your favorite variation of Dennis Rodman? Was it the Detroit Dennis Rodman, the Chicago Dennis Rodman, or the San Antonio Dennis Rocke.
Speaker 5: Definitely the Bulls Dennis Robin like that. Yeah, I like the Detroit Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was too young to see, you know, I mean to really interact.
Speaker 4: With I mean I was too I just know the documentaries, Okay, I got you, and I just seeing how he kind of got it shot. He was working in the airport. He was just tall and shit for no reason. And niggas somehow got you to a community college, you got to the league.
Speaker 5: I wasn't never supposed to beat in the league.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: It didn't like that young Dennis Robban.
Speaker 4: He was so like unsure of hisself and just how he found his confidence with the team, and then when he went to the Bulls he was out.
Speaker 5: He was by then he was a rock star.
Speaker 4: They said Dennis Roby used to skip practice go to fucking Vegas and the coach would be like, just let him.
Speaker 6: Go, let him go, man, he got a choice show back up for the game though, get eighty rebounds, like what you're gonna say? Yeah, So shout out to the worm Man.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Dennis robbing Man, that nigga over there and fucking any somewhere over there with the the Asian niggah. The fact that they became friends is so crazy. And the other nigga, Steven Sagar. Ain't he over there too with the ass?
Speaker 5: Probably would? I would a bunch of weirdos going doing weirdo ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But happy birthdaynnis Rodman next up man, one of my favorite players growing up, that football player. And I actually got the jersey in then I should have Ward, but I ain't fel like one of jersey too through jersey. But Emma Smith, Happy birthday, Smith Smith, afty seven years old. Our grades are getting older. Fuck the Cowboys, is it? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah, listen, cowboys ain't want none since what ninety six was the last time? Thirty years? Thirty years? It was? It was Emma Smith, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, uh, Darryl Johnston, I believe his name was something like that supporting cat yeaheah, you know what I mean? They had They had a fire squad do what they had a dope squad. Literally, you put Michael Irvin in the mix. You gotta put dope in.
Speaker 6: The They start looking when they stopped doing coke. That's what happened to the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Gotta go back to the old school shit, get start getting the rock star lifestyle. Yeah, bring the coke back in the Cowboys locker room, y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all might turn up.
Speaker 4: They don't seem like they got too many lit niggas on the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Not like that though.
Speaker 4: I feel like all the leagues, even the NBA, like back then, it was a lot of yeah, where's the fucking blow baby.
Speaker 5: Going crazy? That's crazy to play sports. To do some coke and then they'll go play a cool game.
Speaker 4: Oh know, it might be cool. That should probably fire. Maybe because I don't smoked. We didn't play basketball before, and I felt like I was a little ahead of myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably doing too much.
Speaker 4: Really, like that's the thing. Motherfucking smoke weed and thinking make everything better. It though, it's just delusion.
Speaker 5: Delusion. Was him but you?
Speaker 4: Happy birth to the ms Man seven years old? One more birthday fresh off the movie was she Ain't had no parts in the movie. She said she adn't want nothing to do with that movie.
Speaker 5: I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she ain't fuck with it. Janet Jackson sixty Big sixties Birthday, Janet Jackson. We spent a little Janet before the pot started, Yeah we did. We fucked with Jennet. Yeah, like Jenna Jackson. She she was freaky as hell for a while. Yeah, you see what she had the one nigga on the stage at time piped up. Had the nigga freaked out? Yeah, it was one of them.
Speaker 6: Though she still lives, She still put on a good show. She just regency and ship. Yeah, I'm sure she does. Yeah, she old and rosh I mean, you know, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: But Jenning Jackson is definitely a legend. Anybody with a Jackson I can't say that. I mean, is Tito a legend? So somebody is Youermaine allegend?
Speaker 5: He got a legendary hairstyle.
Speaker 6: Ship legendary, got so much going on, Germain, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You got LaToya. I seen LaToya the other day cooking chuladas. Look crazy, don't you. They live at the doctor. Yeah that's what is that plastic surgery?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: She was cooking in loads with Jermaine. Matter of fact, Okay said, this is Jermaine's favorite meal.
Speaker 4: You know, they all sound like Mike.
Speaker 5: I think they got their throat done. They didn't took the pas certain to a new level.
Speaker 4: They got their throat.
Speaker 5: Does give me give me a soft bore.
Speaker 4: You need to throw the out of me, give me the voice like this. Yeah, I mean his favorite food is vocal cords, like you funk out of here. But yeah, Janet Jackson turned a little Janet Jackson man.
Speaker 5: Bobby Brown said, he what do you doing? What Bobby bron do? Okay did he? Probably?
Speaker 4: I'm sure you did, Bobby legend it was in this movie you got a movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, it's a BT man b T movie.
Speaker 6: Remember they did the New Addition movie. Yeah, they did the Bobby Brown story right after that, I.
Speaker 4: Think I remember. I don't know if it was b T or v H one. They was doing movies after artists and they was casting them so fucked up. Yeah, like I think it was like an Allea one and they had like a light skinned Dame Dash. They had Missy with no fingerwaars like.
Speaker 6: Was legit because you remember that's where uh remember the nigga that played Bobby Brown the New Addition movie.
Speaker 4: He ended up playing Bobby in the Bobby movie. That's the same nigga off of The Power Yeah yeah, I like, I like, yeah, yeah, he's good.
Speaker 5: That's actor.
Speaker 4: I don't know what his name is. I think it's wood Woody Woody something.
Speaker 5: Oh boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But uh but yeah, so them the birthdays for this week. Happy birthday to everybody who he named and everybody who he did name. I hope y'all have a great birthday. I hope you'll have a blessed hear y'all see another one and next year we'll revisit. But onto the next topic. Our favorite topic, our favorite topic because near and deer, you know what I mean. But uh, we got hometown highlights, all right, Just so for this week for hometome Highlights, I want to highlight something that every I want to say everybody that the majority of people around my age range. What's your age, oh, you know, thirty five to forty five?
Speaker 5: I'll say that one thing.
Speaker 4: This had Milwaukee, and I'm for sure other states too, but for sure I know for sure here, Yeah, it had us in a choke hold in the early two thousands. What's that?
Speaker 5: That would be the dateline.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Live Links for English plus.
Speaker 5: One parespianol.
Speaker 4: So nine one eight four thousand.
Speaker 5: WHATCHU was on on there?
Speaker 4: I repeat nine one eight four thousand. Listen, freak link. Niggas used to go on the date line and catch that work. But it wasn't just guys, man when and your mama's grandmothers. They used to send these things in the car. I remember the first time I heard about it. They set it in the mill. It was a postcard. Try this, type in this code, get this free time. I'm fucking seventeen years old. I call it. Type in the code. You have three hundred and sixty three minutes, three hundred and sixty three men. Welcome to Live Links by Marc A. Does I hit one? Because I don't know that shit. But you hit one, and then it prompts you to leave, like a description of yourself that other people will hear. And they could either push one to message you. I think it's two or three to pass you and then like the thre your little message and they can message you, but hey, what's up this Karen? Nice to hear from you, or they could like skip it, or they could send you a direct message or like try to connect and that's like a live call. But I remember being seventeen getting on there and it got to a point where I was like, Yeah, what's going on this Desmond six foe light skin, black white, Puerto Rican hazel lies. I can see it, But a real handsome nigga, you know what I'm saying, just basically out here looking for friends, no strings attached.
Speaker 5: If you interested, gonna hit that too, listen.
Speaker 4: Black and Puerto Ricans.
Speaker 6: That nigga put that he had to put the spice on it.
Speaker 4: Totals he was black and he knew that it was gonna go black white, Puerto Rican sixfold, light skin, hazel lines. I can see it, but a real handsome nigga. Desmond. Desmond was on the taear was on that. Desmond was on a tear. My guy, he used to Okay, so pretty much like each phone number that you called from, we'll get a free membership. But once it was done, you're getting more memberships from that number. My guy who passed away, rib shout rob rest in peace. He used to go to that he was addicted. He used to go to the hospital like to Saint Joe's or whatever, and he would ease in rooms and call from the room because every room had a different number. The nigga had a notepad and he would write down the password like each for each one for each phone. So okay, I call sixty minutes there just no, he just went there right down the pass where he'll go to the next phone, right down the pass because it give you a password. The nigga will lead the hospital, bro, and come to the crib with a notebook with like fifteen passwords, bro, And you could use him from any phone because you.
Speaker 5: Just got to type in the password. Listen, it was the time.
Speaker 4: I would get because you know, then it gets to the point you on the phone with your guy, y'all trying to run the two men or something like, y'all know what's going on in as des man and our money and we're here trying to like you know what I'm saying. That was his name, Marmioni, Bro. He stolen from my nigga who was actually named Urmioni.
Speaker 5: That's great using another nigga name, shot.
Speaker 4: And I know he fouled a pottery fuck with me, bro, he shout out. James bro shout out our money. That was my nigga bro one hundred percent. But my dog stole his whole identity because our money is a fly nigga. But he's get cool. Last niggas dressed fly this whole identity. He this ship was before my time.
Speaker 5: Man, you missed, you missed, you missed live.
Speaker 6: I do remember the commercials, the live links, but I thought it was you know, I ain't realized it was.
Speaker 4: You thought it was like a phone sex line and something like that. You know, live links was exactly what it said it was. It was live a live link. It was a live link, and it be people in your area. Yes, it'd be more fucker in Milwaukee. Yeah, you niggas, I know you niggas are fucked up holes on live links, the fatties.
Speaker 6: And then you know what's crazy because the voice on there gonna gonna get you activated.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but then you might see that and be like it.
Speaker 5: Was different, and that was you know what that was?
Speaker 6: That was Love is Blind before Love is Blonde. They Love is Blind stole the old ship from live links. Listen, it was behind the wall. It was a lot of that because you might really start liking the chick.
Speaker 5: You're talking to her and.
Speaker 4: To her for a few days, then you go see her and motherfucking Neil Carter pull up like what was her name? You remember she put up in Fronay. That's pretty much what it was like. The odds of hitting on live links was.
Speaker 5: It was slim. It was slim. It was slim. But that was pretty much just a straight hook up line.
Speaker 4: Yeah. If you, I mean, you're seventeen eighteen, you meet someone for there, you probably yeah, but uh yeah, so they shot the live links. He y'all, niggas they still active. It's still active, it's still acting still there, I think. But yeah, y'all, are y'all know about Live No. One A four thousand work four one four four and four four thousand. Hey, they got on my ass last week about exposing that the apartment building on Brown Deer. Everybody getting cracked down. Niggas was telling me I was twelve and all types of shit. They said, we were snitching on there.
Speaker 5: Everybody knew. Everybody know.
Speaker 6: I couldn't realize niggas was saying, because I know, you know a lot of niggas was excuse me, you said a lot a lot of niggas had working there. I think niggas was confusing you saying that niggas was selling dope.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm not talking about work as far as drugs. I'm talking about work as far as niggas, and I like the majority of people knew I was talking about females.
Speaker 5: But there was.
Speaker 6: Ninety eight percent, ninety nine percent knew we was talking about, you know, women. But yeah, these two percent gangsters on there talking about you snitching, Like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about? Yeah, I know, block niggas, goofy man, But hey, man live links with a time to be Alive.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, shout out live.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, y'all.
Speaker 6: Go ahead call that ship man, No man four thousand man still be popping off.
Speaker 4: Man, it's scary. It's scary.
Speaker 6: I bet I bet he, especially in the Caffish era. Yeah, it was on their tongue. Yeah, no, that's scary. But uh, speaking of scary.
Speaker 5: Scary, that's a good transition.
Speaker 6: You got my hometown highlight, man, I guess, like you said last week, kind of a low light, but you know it's it's the city known for some heavy crime stories.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna hit the applause on that one. Some heavy some heavy crime stories happened.
Speaker 6: In the midll manh Yeah, a lot of crime stories. Yeah, we got a lot. It's uh the main one. Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 4: That's crazy when you think about it at hindsight, it's really crazy. It was really crazy, is how much he was admired by a lot of people, really was after he got locked up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, motherfuckers hated him, but they wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Or you know what I'm saying, and didn't even just the women, like you see so many letters, Yeah like that, Like there's a lot of women in this country who have a weird obsession with serial killer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Ted Bundy and all.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I guess if you look at Damer and Bundy, they wasn't like horrible looking guys. But it's like, do you know what the fuck he did? He was fucking corpses and shiit male corpses he don't even want Like he was injecting heads, trying to make zombies and like, just like Jeffrey Dahmer, that was a wild nigga.
Speaker 6: He was a sick nigga. He will you know that nigga run was long that nigga. First that nigga called a body in seventy eight, so all the way to ninety one. His first body was in semany Did you watch the Netflix show I did? That joint was fire, I mean, no as fire and the dude who played Jeffrey I was a fan of his from American Horror Story already. Right, he's an amazing My wife too, she loved that dude. Yeah, he's an amazing deep into them role. He said he had issues after the Domer series. He couldn't get out of that shaking out that role, like just yeah, bro, that's different, bro, stuck in that head because I mean you can get the Heath Ledger effect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, you know, But yeah, joummer Man was a wild one.
Speaker 4: J D.
Speaker 5: That's what they call him.
Speaker 4: You know, niggas we gotta give a nigga JD. Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure he's looking up at us right now. And he was a savage man. He was prayers and in love and just appointed all the family victims and everything. I know, his reach was really far with that, and he shouldn't have got away with that as long as he did. Man j J.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Dahmer, salute to all the families.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he affected a lot of people. He was killing a lot of men.
Speaker 6: Obviously, he was on some you know, being in the gay bars and stuff like that, and a lot of black men affected.
Speaker 4: By that, A lot of black men he was.
Speaker 5: I think it was a Tarlac man.
Speaker 4: It might have been. I know there's yeah too. But that's when he got the little young young dude. He actually got away and the police sent them back with him, sent the nigga back with him, bro and that, And we talked about that a little bit last week. But it's just another testament on how people and police and how they handle these areas, how they freeze out areas, how like these crime written areas or just low income areas or just areas of color get policed a lot different. Because you that shit happened in Brookfield, that he would he would, yeah, Examraldy to call him wave like what.
Speaker 5: You wan, you know, but just dismembering people, Yeah, just too much shit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to the victims, love to the victims of the victims family for sure.
Speaker 6: And he got what he deserved. And I believe that was set up, you think so.
Speaker 4: I believe it was, Yeah, because the dude that did it, he already had some life sentences. And from what I was hearing is the way it happened is they're supposed to they were both in the showers, cleaning or whatever. There's supposed to be a guard at each door, each entrance. They say, for whatever reason, he was in the weight room. I think weight room, Yeah, weight room. But for whatever reason, both guards just vanished. Yeah, and they left this dude serving triple life, some big black dude named Jesus or some shit. Yeah, he did that ship to him and he got exactly what he deserves. Jeffrey Darker but yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, another big uh well from our era, Alexis Patterson went missing in two thousand and two.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That what kind of like tugs at my heart a little bit when it comes to that is the fact that they're still like almost like keeping hope alive. Yeah, and they're saying, well, like I've seen a couple of years ago, they said, well, this girl made her crazy and that was just an extremely sad situation for not even the family, just the family, because I know it's sad for them of course, but I feel like the city as a whole kind of wept. They rallied behind that. That was crazy.
Speaker 5: It was like, damn, what happened to this little girl she gets on the way to school or just she just come on missing.
Speaker 4: And I feel like we still everybody in the city still has that little piece of them, that whole was on the hope that she may pop back up, yeah, or they may find her. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But and it's a lot of I'm not making no exsation, but it is a lot of a great area with what happened and for that girl never to show up.
Speaker 4: And that was how long ago, man, years ago? A year? Yeah, that's a long time.
Speaker 5: That's sad.
Speaker 4: But yeah, prayers to the same thing. Prayers of her and her family, and I know they went through it. I know they're still going through it and they'll always go through it.
Speaker 6: She's still hopefully she don't know that that's what happened to her, and she just living her life.
Speaker 4: Hopefully in best case scenario, hopefully God brings her back to where she needs to be with her family and stuff. But yeah, prayers to everybody involved in that situation. Another death that happened. It happened in two thousand and seven, Lola Brown and kool Aid. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was kool Aid. I believe it was a producer. Brown was a singer. I know she had ties with like Life Jennings.
Speaker 5: And things point with him or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were killed in the studio, defudi, a studio type thing. I don't know if it's ever been resolved. I hope it has been, but if not, the same thing. Like, you know, that's one of them things that everybody Milwaukee knew about, knows about, and we just all hate happening because they didn't have to happen. She was promising, he was promising. They're both on their way up. A lot of people loved them, respected them and fucked with them, and for them to meet their demise at such a young age, it's heartbreaking, bro, you know what I'm saying, Like, because you don't.
Speaker 5: Want you don't want to see that happening.
Speaker 4: So yeah, shout out to them, Shout shot the kule.
Speaker 5: Man, like.
Speaker 4: Rest and peace, Rest in peace, hundred percent. There's some other boys out here that's still them niggas.
Speaker 5: They got this, They got the nation buzzing, and that that came from here. Yeah, started here. That's the crazy thing. They start getting factions everywhere around the country.
Speaker 4: Started putting out videos on how to steal kias. The boys ain't clapping for them, niggas. I'm got something for them, niggas. Nope, that ain't it.
Speaker 6: The kid boys, man, major major Milwaukee crime story.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You know they they do what they do.
Speaker 4: It's crazy about them is it's almost disheartening, is that they're so young.
Speaker 5: Oh, they be kids.
Speaker 4: They be real kid, like real thirteen fourteen years old, six deep in the kid that they stole with the iPhone charger.
Speaker 6: Literally like fucking man, you know you ruin, you ruined the you ruined.
Speaker 5: The bottom line of a whole company.
Speaker 6: Niggas want to buying kids for like five years straight manuse it was.
Speaker 4: Like did they ever did he ever fix that issue? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it was the well new kids just pushed the start so you couldn't.
Speaker 4: You can't. It was the old Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: The old kids that I think was they probably popped up switching.
Speaker 5: They used to get thee as quick, like thirty seventy seconds, thirty seconds they in it.
Speaker 6: Now I started back climb, you see, little nigga climbed through the back window and next then you know the car pulling off like god damn.
Speaker 4: Like there a little brop with the charger and then it was crazy is like you said. They then they start putting online and they showed how they did it, and all that did was expanding information.
Speaker 5: Now people of the country. Man, that's fucked up. Kid boys went, they went, they went viral.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, man, it's a nigga up the street. He got a kid bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And every morning on my way not every morning, but a lot of moreings on my way to work, I'll see him out there taking a boot off his car. He actually bought a boot for his car. To this day today, I see nigga two three weeks ago taking that yellow boot off.
Speaker 6: Put a boot on this ship, Like that's the only way that you could save it. And you might as well lead the doors un locked and all that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, that ship. Yeah, but I mean people work hard for they ship, like.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I mean, Yeah, Man, salute to the crime the key.
Speaker 4: Of boys, kid boys. Yeah, there's a lot of.
Speaker 6: Milwaukee crime that happened in Man. Anything you got, put it in the comments. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we want to know what happened, anything we forgot, anything we overlooked, let us know, and not to highlight the crime.
Speaker 5: But I mean, yeah, we're just talking. We're just talking about it.
Speaker 4: And especially with people we lost, it's good to still bring them up because you're not really gone.
Speaker 5: As long as people still talk about you.
Speaker 4: You may be going into physical but as long as we still talk about the Lilas and the kool Aids and the Alexis Patterson's, they still live on, opposed to just not talking about them no more than you know the name kind of go twitch.
Speaker 5: But salute to everybody who we lost. And on the other niggas.
Speaker 4: K shit. Yeah, I was in what I had the two thousand and two, so I was in high school. I definitely remember it like it was yesterday. I know somebody who knew some in the family, so like I mean, I don't know like deep insight, but I just knew somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was. I was in high school.
Speaker 4: But speaking of high school transition set up, I came across somebody online, a guy who I went to high school with, and he he was that nigga in high school, played all the sports, you know what I'm saying, all the girls liked them and ship.
Speaker 5: But I'm looking at him now not so much. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He let a lot of that die get a lot of way doesn't really like he in the best spy or drugs or maybe something.
Speaker 5: Playing a part two.
Speaker 4: But it just had me thinking about people who really just peaked in high school.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. There's a lot of them, man.
Speaker 4: It is a whole lot of them, tough, and I could think of like a lot out the gate men and women, and I just feel like peeking in high school has to be one of the biggest let down of like like to do your best that you're gonna do in your life. It's a thirty plus in your best years is when he was fifteen forty plus, yeah, fifty and then you'd be like, man, I remember ways. It ain't too late, man.
Speaker 5: No it's not. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: I still talk about shit from high school too, but I think the man, yeah, what the fuck happened to you? Like, like, I know motherfuckers who just like you said that line. I know when they hear that ship, it just hits them a little different. But just peaking into high school, bro, that's gotta be just tough, man like for your best years and like you be doing the best that you've ever done when you were so young.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the crazy part.
Speaker 4: Is the nigga that's that peaked out. He might not even look.
Speaker 5: At it like that because he he's still he's still.
Speaker 6: Living off that. So to him, us on the outside looking in, look at this niggas still talking about this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, but even that, like his mentality could still be stuck.
Speaker 6: And that's what I'm saying, mentality, that's my point. Yeah, he don't see nothing wrong. That's what I'm trying to say. He's still talking about the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he don't see nothing wrong with what the fuck he you know?
Speaker 4: But a high school with some amazing years.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you mean you was the freeest you could be for the most part in high school, hopefully you can.
Speaker 4: All you had to do is really go to school, try to dress them, press, make friends, have fun.
Speaker 5: You had no bills, like, there was really nothing going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So it's like I remember being in high school and like going you remember house parties? Oh yeah, in basement parties was different. I remember walking to a basement party one day. It was five hours to get in.
Speaker 5: I remember my first one.
Speaker 4: Was it a t.
Speaker 6: Off center somewhere okay, yeah, caught the bus and my sister. It was different. Yeah, it's something new, cracking. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first one I went to was own, like thirty second in right, yeah, and I was a freshman at Vincent. I went to the house partly on thirty seventh or right. Five hours to get in, and when we came in, I just remember seeing a bunch of niggas straddled on the floor.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was about seven niggas on the floor and chicks was straddling them. Initially I thought niggas was fucking I walked like this this sex party, what the hell going on? But then I realized that, oh this nigga got your bowls on like shit. But it was just the floor dances, the wall dances, and man's holding you up when you holding you back?
Speaker 5: Yeah that ship.
Speaker 4: Hey, that was like a bonding experience between friends.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, man, Like a man's didn't hold you up, he's a bitch.
Speaker 4: Ye. No, I feel like I like the opposite. I feel like if you hold your man up. I feel like that really shows like the quality of your friendship.
Speaker 5: No, I said, if a nigga didn't hold you didn't hold you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't.
Speaker 6: Hold your man up in here work. You let the nigga fall ship like you was a bit man because you ain't you know what I'm saying, get no work.
Speaker 4: But no, them house parties used to be different.
Speaker 5: Man, floor sweating wall sweating.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: It had like a twang in the air. Oh yeah, a sweaty twain. She was different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody, uh, the chick who threw it her anty upstairs keep coming.
Speaker 4: Down there type shit. Y'all good, you know what I'm saying. And it was always that irresponsible parent that allows yeah happen. That's why I said.
Speaker 6: It used to be anty very rarely that your mama, that somebody mama let them throw a party in their or big sister or some something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, for sure them house parties was different though for show.
Speaker 5: They don't do that no more. I don't think so even just.
Speaker 4: Going to the parties, like you know, you'll meet friends at that party and then like you might even find a little situation. But then like even like I think about the friendships and relationships that we had in high school. And it was such young relationship. Like the first time I got my heart broke was in high school freshman year. I was like fourteen, fifteen years old, got that broken heart dog.
Speaker 5: That first one dog hurt me up ever since.
Speaker 4: But I remember talking to somebody and then I went to Butler skate Land and that's when Butler skate Land used to have the all night or lock Inso yeah, the lock in with your parents drop you off here all night. So I told the girl I was talking to I wasn't going, But then I ended up showing up with a different girl from a different school, and she then showed up and she tried to make me jealous, hang around spelling. I ain't give a fuck, you know what I'm saying. But like that ended up getting me caught up. So with that, I went to school a couple of days later and I'm just like whatever, whatever. She drove me like twelve page letter and ship. That's when they used to write letters, read this next class type ship and run off. Yeah that literally, And then you know, she gave me a little letter. I read it and I thought we was good. You know what, I'm saying, I thought we figured out, and then she came to swim class a couple of weeks later, and guess what. She had motherfucking hickey on her neck. And guess what she told me? Somebody hit her with a rock. That's what she told. You hit you, no fucking rock? You lying to me? You know this ship had.
Speaker 5: Just hurt my that's cold, bloody, bloody blood.
Speaker 4: It hurt my feelings, bro, And tell you that somebody hit her with a rock. And she like, and yeah, she had a hickey on her neck and I knew who she got the hickey. Fran to find it out, and I was just like, but you know, I went through that first initial puppy love heartbreak, you know what I'm saying. You know, I go home and I can't eat like that, Like what the fuck? I'm listen the hell of Brian McKnight and Cisco incomplete and a bunch of bullshit had me fucked up a little bit. But I'm just like, all right, you're good, bounce back. I bounced back fast. I was fucked it for like three days and ship we're back at it, man. But uh, yeah, that was my first kind of relationship in high school? Did you have high school relationship? Oh? Yeah, did you what was your first one? Freshman year? Yeah, I get them that freshman year. Yeah that's good. I had some good times, you know. Yeah, ups down, I mean young shn't last.
Speaker 5: Yeh man, but my windows bust out back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What school you went to all four years?
Speaker 4: Okay? School? I wish I to stay at my school all four years. I went to Vincent freshman year, Milwaukee School and Languages sophomore year, Toso West junior year, Washington senior year, and graduated from Washington Night School.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Yeah, it was all over the place.
Speaker 4: I was, but I found enjoyment and being the new nigga. Yeah, I used to like that ship. I come in, I got the coogie. I'm in the back. I'm just quiet like he mysterious? Is that I'm looking off every year you went to a new school. Yeah, but I'm just looking of who is he? I'm just looking off like shit out here. He's mysterious.
Speaker 5: My name Dasmond. Yeah, I'm back in Puerto.
Speaker 4: Rican, black white and Puerto Rican. Don't dispect my wife's side. I ain't know if you put that in there. Kathy many respect my wife's side. I loved Cathy, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, I kind of enjoyed being a new kid, like it was fun, you know what I'm saying. But what songs that you when you hear them bring you back to high school instantly? Now one in particular for me out the Gate, like it popped in my head instantly as soon as I heard the question, Cisco Thong song that takes me back to freshman year because it came out I was the freshman ninety nine and two thousand, So that was that Cisco enter the Dragon Thong song where he running on top of bitches in the video on the beach and ship. Yeah, that takes me back to high school.
Speaker 6: For me probably, Uh that Snowman g Zy Air with the T shirts Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the stomach T shirts. Yeah, I think what I'm trying to think?
Speaker 4: What song that was? Like? Trap? Yeah, air Forces, all that type.
Speaker 5: Of shoy anything.
Speaker 6: Boozy said it off and yeah every day you don't know my struggle that wabb be.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of songs from back then. I'm trying to you know what I'm saying, Thank you back to that was five six and like I said, it was a throng song, but then, like I said, it was incomplete too, because that was my ship. That's still my ship. I love that song, but I said, that was my heartbreak song. And I just a lot of Brian McKnight, bro, like back.
Speaker 6: In one, You're like a dream come true. But you know it's funny. Actually I downloaded early two thousands, y'alls. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I got Brian McKnight on Apple Music. I downloaded that, not downloaded, but I saved the album, the back at one album, and I didn't know it, but to save multiple versions of the album. So one day I'm listening to it that played the song all this back when the little rock and then and then it came on like.
Speaker 5: The guy thing. I'm like, this is a Spanish.
Speaker 6: Version hit you with the Latino mix and all that it rock going on fire bro.
Speaker 4: He said, oh nose tight Latino and that was fired. But go lie.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, I was in the Mother and I'm like, what is this niggas ship?
Speaker 4: But yeah, Brian McKnight, But yeah, man, we didn't know at the time. But then with some of the best days of our lives. Yeah, most carefree, just beautiful days. I know we all have great memories, we have bad memories, but in hindsight, what a time to be alive. Oh man, you know, I mean sight time man.
Speaker 6: But you gotta hey, you gotta build man, Yeah, you gotta build off of that.
Speaker 4: Man. All that to say, if you niggas picked the high school, you niggas need to figure that ship out. You know, I mean like it's not too late, like Cuz said, get to a life, get active, get the plan, figure some ship out. And there ain't nothing wrong with reminiscent. But you know, yeah, yeah, but don't live there. Yeah, say, living in now and hope for the future.
Speaker 5: So make some nemory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's show? But shout out all the high school memories. So we got some music coming up. Friend of the show, Yeah, big Friends of the show. Shout out big Time Bake in Jewels. New single a brother, Hey brother, Hey brother, Big Time Bake in Jewels on all streaming platforms, Hey brother, tap in check it out. We're gonna take a little break this parked Our Opinions podcast.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 7: When them boys is outside better hid your beauty?
Speaker 6: I'm in the S five fix.
Speaker 3: He move around the city. I said, I change to Chili. Am I watching cilly.
Speaker 4: Type of motion?
Speaker 3: Make it dizzey So your best kin, she got you.
Speaker 8: I just stepped through on some super Dupa player flight Shine flight wrist because a nigga flyer, that a Pilon diamonds us and they've a shit show shine over time, And I'm a shit show crying my hustler married to this money.
Speaker 3: Think I love real nigga?
Speaker 7: Did I fuck fucking stutter f butta show a be like I'm a bubba.
Speaker 3: It's the great ben Feeno, mister grand slam slutter. I ain't brother, Probably something that nigga on my mother. Hey brother, ask me how I do it? Like no wonder? Hey you brother, ask me how I got it out because got her?
Speaker 7: Hey brother?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey brother, that men's on me.
Speaker 9: Hey hevery coyler, Hey brother, Me and Brodie fucking nothing summer, Hey brother.
Speaker 7: Running up the digits, up the numbers, Hey brother, Hey, Hey, I don't fuck most's nuggas lie cause nigga's phony a player, getting jeez, I put the maca macarone.
Speaker 3: You ain't never took a it never be my home. Niggas scared of what they don't know. Niggas don't know I'm talking big ship because a nigga back it up.
Speaker 4: You sound like alligators behind me.
Speaker 3: I'm got the hooks that's never seen. The players don't pay me to have a look.
Speaker 4: This music making Bluesto jewels. Let's shot.
Speaker 3: Sit up, My boys is outside. Better watch your hole.
Speaker 4: I got a pocket full of doe that I'm ready to blow chain. Got these niggas sick.
Speaker 3: I move in calm and call, hey brother, I'm that nigga on my mama.
Speaker 4: So it's a big boy.
Speaker 3: Gave me need some cash to play and drums.
Speaker 7: Killed like chu lit and hit like cash is playing. It's some bread that I double let the fastest player. I'm gonna stay ten toes till I pass away. Hey brother, proma something that nigga on my mother.
Speaker 3: Hey brother, ask me how I do it like no walker? Hey brother, ask me how I got it out?
Speaker 2: Got her?
Speaker 3: Hey brother?
Speaker 9: Hey, Hey, hey brother, diamonds, I mean hey every coller, Hey brother, Me and Brodie fucking nothing simmer, Hey brother, running up the digits, up the numbers, Hey brother, Hey, hey.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, to part time Opinions podcasts. That was big time Bacon jewels ay, brother, you're my mother? He brother? Hey, that should catches shot out, big time bank man, friend of the show man. All the wealth, health and prosperity in the world.
Speaker 5: He growing he blowing up, bro.
Speaker 4: He he don't like his ship. No, he on his way, bro, big fan, big fan. So next topic is transition. We always say we always wish our viewers wealth, health and prosperity, and a big part of that is health. So you don't have your health together, then there's no wealth or prosperity.
Speaker 5: You funked up, you know what I mean? So, speaking of health, what the fuck is going on on these cruise ships?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: The cruise ships is wild and man.
Speaker 4: Uh there's a cruise ship that let me see, uh sailed out of Argentina and the cruise ship is infected with the hand the virus. Yeah, man, some rat shit that rat vid. So pretty much. They say that this disease is usually passed amongst rats roaded to dent. Very rarely has it ever entered a human being, and it usually comes from infected rodent feces. So somehow a couple oh was it a Dutch couple was the first couple to have it on the cruise ship, and they unfortunately passed away as well as a German national.
Speaker 5: He passed away.
Speaker 4: There were three deaths on this cruise ship from this rat VID and it happened April eleventh. For a while, they kept the ship at sea because they don't want this ship hitting any shorts.
Speaker 5: They want to try to contain it.
Speaker 4: But I hear eventually it did come upon short and they said that there were people who left it who actually had symptoms. Right, So my question to you is it is about to be another COVID I hope not. Man what bro like? She already She's already expensive.
Speaker 6: Enough, and that COVID ship was crazy. But I don't I don't think it's gonna go that far. You know, you had all kinds of disease bird flu and swine swine flu, and you know what I'm saying. So I think it's just another one of them. It's a virus that's out there.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: I think it's pretty rare. Yeah, I don't think the human and human I don't know, can you pass it?
Speaker 4: They say that it's really rare to pass the human to human but they believed it was happening on this ship. Okay, and that's that's just nuts bro like, like it came from some of some effective rat feaces. Yeah, so I don't know if they touched it, the baby, it was just a fool. I do a rack, I do a rat get on the ship, run on. I'm sure it's rats on all them ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I agree, but you know when they get on there, they get on there, wants.
Speaker 4: To both dot or I mean it's probably rats has been on there for a long time.
Speaker 5: They probably they probably was living in the ship when it was being built type ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, think of at the creases and crevices and like ships are like little cities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's just I don't think it'd be another COVID or anything close to. No.
Speaker 6: No, I just feel like I don't think they would shut down the city anyway, but go ahead, bad No.
Speaker 4: I feel like we hyper sensitive when it comes to new ship like this because of what we went through with COVID.
Speaker 5: But on the flip side, like.
Speaker 6: What we went through a pandemic, we really did. We lived through some bullshit, Like you gotta like like really think about that. Like we went through they shut the shut the whole world down. Yep, no flights, no, nothing like.
Speaker 5: Staying in your house.
Speaker 4: I know one thing.
Speaker 5: If this ratvid take off had niggas wanting a mass like that didn't help.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the unemployment this time, oh man. Last time I take e P. I worked through all the d D. I ain't gonna eat d got nod.
Speaker 5: That's the unemployment ship. Okay, okay, busting big loads.
Speaker 6: Selling man through the pandemic. You could have got the honey packing those issues. Know we're talking about the unemployment.
Speaker 4: Busting big loads, drippy loads, big drippy loads.
Speaker 5: I can't even look at him right now. Man talking crazy. But yeah, but no man, we can't go through that again.
Speaker 4: No, I hope not.
Speaker 5: But if we do, we prepared.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I'm gonna turnout. I'm taking all the cheese too. Like I said, I went to work last time through that ship. We live Central employees too. That's how they fucked that Centrals bullship. And we had a lot of uh plugs at the gig that I should have used, you know what I'm saying, Like, but you just be like, no, they was paying niggas to be off for six months to a year for you know, Okay, you could have you could have called it back then with COVID and with no no, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, They just accepted, Yeah, get you off a few weeks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we missed a lot of hard working, mass responsible niggas.
Speaker 4: The funk out of here, stupid, dumb, responsible niggas. But yeah, symptoms are flu like fever, muscle eggs, they said, a lot of times it leads to like a severe respiratory issue and by that time it's just really downhill from there. Yeah, it's pretty serious. It's very serious. And like I said, we don't spread prayers to the people who lost family in the mix with this ship. Yeah, prayers to the people who died from this ship.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. To live a whole life and to see at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day, I died from rat Vi rat vid, like out of all things, you know what I'm saying, on a cruise, just the end of my story, rat Vig. I survived all this year.
Speaker 5: I thought I was going to have fun and then I died from some rat ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy. As rat ship they got from the feces. They get the infection from the virus from the feces.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take care of yourself, I guess, stay away from the rats. Yeah, that mask Erro was crazy to everybody had to wear the masks everywhere.
Speaker 5: I hated that ship, bro. It was dumb. It was dumbestating. The mask didn't do ship. That's why I said it was dumb.
Speaker 4: We weren't wearing real protective masks. We wearing the thin ass niggas was the.
Speaker 5: Niggas made a bit sounding you a lot of people selling.
Speaker 4: Masks making the mask Gucci mask.
Speaker 6: Bucks masks kind of masks. Man, Yeah, that ship was. It was a crazy time to be alive. But I wish you know, you wish you were smarter too, because a lot of I know, a lot of people got rich. A lot of people's buying or somebody bought like a bunch of hals mass.
Speaker 4: Suits And yeah, I think we talked about niggad dog. He went to Ali Bay Bar Ali Baba, loaded up on half Man on amazonas went crazy. I also seen the flip side where it was a young kid who bought an insane amount of hand sanitizer. He still got the handstand. I want that ship, and I feel like the hand sanitizer during COVID was a lot different too. It had like a tequila.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was weird the way they was making it. I don't know a lot of them uh sanitized.
Speaker 4: Was it was different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't the good parales, you know what I'm saying. It was a lot of bush.
Speaker 4: And I feel like it's back to the basics now, but I feel like a lot of it was. There was such a need for it that was homemade, and I feel like companies was cutting it with probably with a bunch of ship.
Speaker 6: That was bathtub brew. It was making that ship with some bullshit niggas in there, just mixing ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sh wouldn't do it. But yeah, man, that ratvid man. Y'all, y'all stay masked up, y'all, stay protected out here, stay away from the rats. Man the rats. It ain't rat d ain't nothing good coming from that. But speaking of rats, yeah, no, that's not a good transition.
Speaker 5: So transition it brings us to our last topic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I've seen somebody propose it online, the question, and it made me think, and I know the answer and it's such an easy answer, but the fact that people are so like torn on it just blows my mind. But do you believe that men and women could truly, at the end of the day just be friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do too. Like if you don't, you just a weird, freaky, freaked out ass, horny nigga.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I feel like a lot of dudes miss out on really really good friends of the opposite sex because they too freaked out and to push you when it comes to something extra, Like you could have a homegirl who's just an amazing friend, supportive, great advice, there for you when you need her, but in the back of your mind you want to you want to crack. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I seen it when it came to the Megan post that we posted the other day.
Speaker 4: A lot of you niggas just toxic as fuck, especially when it comes to like the opposite sect right right right. But to not be able to be friends with somebody and to always just have something in the back of your head where you want to crack or you want to crack, I feel like it's immature and I feel like your niggas need to go the fuck up. Come on, man, you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all block of y'all blessed when they come to great friends just because you want to be on some horny toes, you know what I'm saying, Like, like it's cool, man, And I feel like a lot of times men, especially we misdiagnosed cool as interesting. She like like you like that?
Speaker 5: No, she just trying to be your home.
Speaker 4: Just a cool motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. So I believe that men and women can't just be course and there's nothing.
Speaker 5: Extra to it.
Speaker 4: No, leave it at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your niggas be too freaked out, man, Yeah, niggas want to crack all horny. Horny man, y'all gotta calm down, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Sure you don't like you like that? Yeah, And I mean, yeah exactly, that's what it is. Like she's not feeling you like that, like a lot of these girls may look at you as like a big brother and then for you to kind of just turn that over into like she's trying to her let me try to.
Speaker 6: Then it be that too, Because I mean I'm guessing there's some scenarios where she can go left for mutually, but most of the time you need to just be going left in left field, out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: And she looking, well, what you want? You know when that late night hit, Yeah, I thought we was home. I know our friendship is good and you get come on, man a.
Speaker 4: Lot of times too, like motherfuckers play hard to get when they're really kind of hard to want. Oh yeah, because it's the flip side. I feel like there's also guys who befriending females and the female be freaked out, you know what I mean. And like I said, you you ain't hard to get to all these niggas, but you're really hard to wont because it's like I'm good, you know what I'm saying, but they're still pressing it, you know what I'm saying, Like they're trying to make something out of nothing, right, which I mean, it is what it is, but it ain't.
Speaker 5: It ain't every situation.
Speaker 4: So if you got a good friend out there, if y'all been rocking for a while, y'all never fucked around.
Speaker 6: And y'all just cherish that, cherish that man, because everything ain't gotta be free. Go left every time I'm saying, leave it alone. Go find somebody else, tell her your sex could pay. That'd be all problem to y'all be talking about your sex life and ship like that. Motherfucker, bro, you do that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I never mind I had the story up, but it's about people. We know they gonna know. You know, I'll tell you later. Sh but no, I man like, no, If like I said, if you got a good friend, cherish that friendship. Man like everything gotta be freaked out, take care of yourself and you know this is what it is. All right, Yeah, show because I got transition.
Speaker 5: It's that time already. I'm trying to freak your friend.
Speaker 4: Niggas love to see you come. I hate to see pause, but I hate to see you go. Yeah, keep that clip that. This has been another episode hosted by A. D. M. P Luke. Yes, sir, we thank you opportunity in for another week. We couldn't do this without y'all. We appreciate y'all a thousand and a thousand and a thousand percent. Make sure you point yourself this week and don't water dead plants pour into your life. Fuck nigga, oh that ship. Wishing you wealth health, prosperity, one hundred million dollars, one hundred min years, wishing us one hundred. Man got to get on that doctor Sebbi dye and a lot of cactus written injur and ship, get you some sea moss, nigga, all that ship. Never forget not the main focus. What is it?
Speaker 5: Cause the main fo.
Speaker 4: Keep your eyes on the prize.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got something you want to do, don't wait to do it, Just do it. Just do it, man, Yeah, because don't thing worse than failure.
Speaker 5: Is never trying. That's a fact. Just seen a clip about that.
Speaker 6: Uh it was a side Rocky you saying, how y'all niggas mad because the nigga tried some ship.
Speaker 5: Niggas be hating on nigg because he tried.
Speaker 6: Since when is corning because the nigga tried that nigga hated on the pile because we tried.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey man, they ain't want us to win.
Speaker 5: But God did, God did this.
Speaker 4: Niggas out here talking about we stole the idea whatever that means.
Speaker 5: Rest in peace, resting peace nigga.
Speaker 4: Here, But I ain't had no idea since.
Speaker 5: Since idea became idea.
Speaker 4: Nigga but uh, like I said, thank you for tuning in for another week. We'll be back Tuesday with another fresh episode for sure. Got something special for y'all next week. Yeah ship, new new ship, Yeah new vibes. Yeah, Hey, you know what's they ain't gonna show up to? What til you blow up? I believe that. Yeah. On my Life, Part time Opinions podcast is gone.
Speaker 1: Opinions Podcast wishing your wealth, health and prosperity.
Speaker 5: We don't want to leave, but we gotta go right now.
Speaker 3: Wrap that ship up.
Speaker 5: Instant Taste st st
Speaker 2: St Stastport, Spexpans Stott Spiers Stans Start