Speaker 1: My Man Boddle, the best cop and now the best voice here in New York City on this show every Tuesday, Uncle Bob Good Tuesday morning, Buddy. How are you yay?
Speaker 2: Shid?
Speaker 3: Very very good?
Speaker 2: And I hope I see in Southampton because I'm going out for the big Bruce Blateman thing there with Witkloff over there.
Speaker 1: That's on the fourteenth. I've been invited to go and speak. I'm not sure about that one, but I will be in West Hampton this Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Well, I just gotta find out. You're going to Rails. We're gonna be sitting at table one in first class or you're in the back with steerage.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Talk to you after the show. You know the guys who got me the table. My guess is it's a pretty good table bow not as good as George. You got the best, you got the best one.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm coming with a lot of stuff, Sid, you know, I mean, people have to understand, with all respect the sports and everything else, we're on the we're on the verge of destruction here and let's start right away. You know what if you think that Judges released many criminals, Hey just wait where your home.
Speaker 3: Base used to be? Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: The dsays replaced all the Democratic brces in New York County of Brooklyn. Now Mandommi there is picking criminal court judges and civil court. Mandamie's nineteen member. He had puts his sham together with this committee and they review a judge. How about no Jews at all? Thirty five percent of lawyers in New York City.
Speaker 1: Jewish fourteen one hundred and forty thousand. I had the young lady on last week who talked about this. It's a nineteen person committee, eighteen people plus the chair. They did they did actually recommend a Jewish man everybody loves. His name is John Levinhal for this judge position. The mayor never ever, ever ever vetos this ever, but this scumbag he vetoed Leventhal. He claimed there was because Leventhal was part of the Gallain Maxwell trial. He did it because Leventhal is Jewish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he appointed this other of whatever the hell it is. I don't know what's a transformer. Sophia Elijah, who represented multiple cop killers. What's wrong?
Speaker 3: What what about that? You care about this other?
Speaker 2: The height and then all of a sudden his committee here, it's it's you know what, his whole committee are made up of legal aids, public defenders, and all these indecent pieces of garbage. These are the people that are running our judicial system. Brooklyn is dead. Your friend Coron's under indictment. They're finished. They used to be the big hot shots. Ain't no hot shots anymore. Brooklyn is controlled, not the essay. Let's call it like it is. Brooklyn has now become under communist leadership. And this is it, you know what. Ninety percent of the primaries, all they do is run one communist candidate. That's it. And you know what else, We have to get Wall Street to grow a set of balls. All of a sudden, everybody's moving down, you know. And then when you look at this race in Texas, you know this this ken taxon against this teller canco Jerkoff. It's he's leading. And what they wanted to do in Texas now, all the good conservative people, they want to put a lot of food in the public schools, they want flags, they want saria for patrols, they want to do all these things. People don't you get what's going on? Are you waiting? Are you waiting to go into the into what did they call those things where they wear where they water stars in Germany?
Speaker 3: What they call them both, not.
Speaker 2: The concentration camp, before the concentration, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know that they were just concentration camps.
Speaker 2: Your Jewish history. They put him in ghettos, and they made them wear Jewish stars.
Speaker 1: And they made them work, and they made them work. They had actually worked under the streets.
Speaker 2: Exactly what's going on right now? And then all of a sudden, Mondummie, this piece of garbage, wanted to speak at that funeral for Angel. Rampart said that, hero, sergeant, do you know something? Now? The mondummy is part of this. She set saies are the ones that are controlling I ran death to America. Garbage face, smiling face, Mundummy, stay away from.
Speaker 1: The nine O now now you brought that up, before you go to nine to eleven. There was some city council members who said the mayor should have been their shame on you. But Miranda Devine wrote a great story in Yesterday's New York Post. You read it exactly talk about and she was just talking about the soldier, not nine to eleven. You listen to me every second, every day, Bo you know him all over this. We gotta keep this man away from that site. He won't. He'll still go, but he gotta make plenty of noise.
Speaker 2: No, and tell Frank to suck it up. There is that now shut up for ready, Frank. You know you want me to support you, but when you op your mouth, I got he shouldn't be there. Okay, you tell the families. I got friends that lost the loved ones. I lost loved ones there. It's twenty five years ago, and this may of Mondamie, this communist, his beliefs are to destroy this country. And did you see anything on the news ADC, NBC, WPIX, not a damn thing about our petition that we put together that I signed nothing about this petition to keep this somebag away. And you don't want to know something that family. God bless that American United States Army sergeant, the angel. All I can say she was American? And who killed who killed up your friends? Your CI friends from my ran kill that soldier and you remember that? And who killed the people on nine to eleven? Your CI friends and Iran stay all out of here. Now, let's talk about my bodega friends. Okay, I got a lot of friends in old Bodega's all over the point they gotta lost to now Mondamie wants to get these grocery stores first. Who was gonna be free? Now it's thirty percent off. You know what he's doing. He's putting these nonprofit scumbags and oh, but you need an id A membership. I but you don't need an idea a house.
Speaker 3: You paint some garbage communists out li Oh.
Speaker 2: All I can tell you is right now. Remember the kid that get a cop that got hit the head with the snowball, with this West africanness, it was.
Speaker 1: The snowball b Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you don't want to say he was robbed. He was indicted for three robberies three weeks ago. Guess what that fat brand you're fat faith? You let him go again? Now here, this is very important. These DSA scumbags, communists.
Speaker 3: Le's go on with the communists. What they are.
Speaker 2: All they are is on the line for the Mandami Employment Agency. None of them to get a job. These are all fools. Here. You got all these socialists, every one of them. He put into all these positions. They never had a real job before. You know, who gives them a job? Smiley, faith, get the balls, check out what's around him, and then all of a sudden to pay the Oh then mondummy this by the faith. Pope says, you know what, I'm distributing my whole salary to the DN thinks yeah, because I'm making so much money, which is non profits. You've contributed your salary. You've got police protection. Cop stop protecting his garbage. All I take, let me kill this, let me keep going, said please, I got plenty of stuff. I was just out in Nasville County. We're one of the greatest police commissioners.
Speaker 3: Pat Rider.
Speaker 2: Last week, you gotta learn, dona learn. People don't know what he's doing when he gets a violent criminal, violent criminal violence affairs and all of a sudden you arrange say of a ten year old little girl, what over the hell is this? He turns them all the eyes, says a law this hunt goal now has threatened to fire him if he continues to do it. A hulk of snaggletude. You know they should do They should.
Speaker 3: Kick you, and you know what is it?
Speaker 2: Keep you in a room. If they haven't more, make a move on my good Pat Rider, the safest community and America. And this is what discovered. That's why we must we must elect Bruce Blakeman. We've got to put a what's that thing when they put around the mouth a gag on Snaggle dude, we got to put a gag on him.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, all of.
Speaker 2: A sudden, you got all these New Yorkers, All of a sudden, your friend Hernandez, this is a port Joe Hernandez comes up with some good stuff. He states that seven hundred and ninety nine corporations, only about zero point two percent are corporate files, but yet they account for seventy four percent of the corporate tax revenue. Also states ninety nine thousand tax players, less than one percent of the files, pays forty five percent of the personally youth tax. According to Hernandez, the top two hundred tax payers contribute approximately five point five billion state adlages. Henandes argues that tax base is concentrated and these cities, as to made one hundred and seventy six high income residents have left this. They left the state at talking about fifty billion dollars who are losing. But mundummy has no idea about this. Mondona, we wonder why we have money problems in the earth. He doesn't even want to look at I just picked up the post this morning, and I see a form lifeguard that has a pension of five hundred and seventy thousand dollars a year, a PLU lifeguard. And all of a sudden, you have fifty two retirements, all the tidy. Do you know my retirement? You know my retirement famous to take the Boatiegle. I didn't get this A billion. I had thirty line of duties. I didn't take it. I pulled my paper, said you know what I again, I get twenty seven hundred dollars a month of scuse me, twenty seven thousand dollars a year. That's what I get. And then all of a sudden, you've done. Mundummy's Universal health Care for children is another. All of a sudden, he said, it's going to be six billion dollars now, dickhead, because you don't know what account. Now it's nine billion dollars and this is what it fifty seven thousand dollars per kid. He has no idea what the heuse? Hey, guess what hate crimes are up? Oh? No, oh, everything, try, Hey, crimes are up nine point two percent fifty seven percent or two.
Speaker 3: That's there.
Speaker 2: Cranted, crime is up. You know another big scarf you see over Flushing when you over get your Chinese food over there. All of a sudden you got these social dates head for senior citizens building over one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: The New York Posts.
Speaker 2: Gotta give him credit. They did a story on his thing, and they went there f these storefronts is dou soun cidelia fty store fronts. Nobody in there and they're billing one hundred million dollars a year. Oh, I tell you, sid you know what. These are things that.
Speaker 3: Are our lives.
Speaker 2: This is our lives, and we don't face the fact that we are being taken over. I don't want to hear people say, oh, how did that happen? I was just out all down, that's at my house and some guy comes over in the f trump f you.
Speaker 3: Oh he wanted to fight with me? Right.
Speaker 2: The only problem is what would I gave you that?
Speaker 3: Approaching this guy outright? What would I gain?
Speaker 2: I get locked up, I'd be the headline. You know what. I walk away? I say, you know what, look up the word loser, because my god, I want to read my post get away from me. This is what we faced and I'm telling you right now, says, keep preaching the proof, because you're the truth of this city, in this state, and America is gonna wake up. Hopefully. I hope all these DSTA candidates get elected. You know what, the choice will be very obvious, corteous country. Whether you're gonna vote for communists or you're gonna vote for someone else, that will be the truth. Everyone's afraid about these dstate candidate communists being elected with the primaries. I want him to be elected now. The choice is gonna be there, and every scumday to vote from will get there.
Speaker 1: What an amazing appearance there. It is folks every Tuesday, the former great cop Uncle Bo. He is so passionate. I love it. And everything he says is true. Everything he says is true. He comes on with great opinions and great numbers. He did mention snaggletooth. I think Bruce Blakeman is back on this show tomorrow. He put him on weekly and I am going to try to get to the Hampton's on the fourteenth Southampton with Bruce and Steve Whitcoff. I was with Bruce a week ago today at Horble Lights in lew and Sidge neighborhood. Oh good buddy, Sean and Bruce had this to say about me.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you so, Sid told you the truth. We didn't know each other at all, and he was supporting my opponent. And I said to him, I said, listen, I said, why are you supporting my opponent? He said, well, she's a very nice woman. I said, I know, I like her too, but her policies are on the wrong side, all right. And I chipped away, chipped away, chipped away, and finally I got his endorsement, and quite frankly, that's the reason I got over the top.
Speaker 5: Of the first time you say, bring me a prom. This guy is one of the great patriots in America, and he doesn't like it is. He doesn't mince his words. There's no filt that we all know that. So let's hear it again for the great Sid rosen Bad.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck
Speaker 4: Is going on here