Speaker 1: That doesn't need to go to a strip bo is it eight am or is it eight pm? Not that I would go to a strip.
Speaker 2: Actually I would go to a strip club.
Speaker 3: Can you take them as strip and I'll go.
Speaker 4: I'll go anytime.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, it's most certainly a party when you wake up with Tiff in the Morning on Kiss one oh seven one, commercial free for the rest of the hour. That's the voice of Sarah at least. Good morning, Sarah, Good morning, Mi Gal and Bobby good morning. Who's our social media director here at kissue oh seven one. We've been kikiing all morning. I mean sometimes you know, my theme Tiff in the Morning is a place that you stop by, and so people have been just kind of coming in and out of my studio this morning. The theme of today's show is this.
Speaker 3: Nothing beats jick to you holl today.
Speaker 1: And I guarantee around ten oh five this morning, it might not happen in the McDonald's and Kenwood, but there will be a video using that audio because McDonald's just brought back the what Sarah thirty.
Speaker 3: One am ten ten thirty. I guess breakfast ends at ten thirty, but whatever. The snack wrap which I've never had is back.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'm running to McDonald's then technically have that right there? Is so good?
Speaker 1: It is very good. They made that announcement. Was it like two a month ago that they were.
Speaker 3: They were teasing it. It's finally here spicy or regular, dude, it's spicy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think they used to have the spicy.
Speaker 3: Mulling on spicy anything.
Speaker 1: There's a certain food group or meal that when you bite into it tastes like your childhood, right, like a memory.
Speaker 2: Is there a specific food for you guys that does that. I was gonna say I like me. I thought you were gonna say Skyline, but well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean skyl Yeah, I eat that one.
Speaker 4: It's another one for sure, like.
Speaker 3: Meat loaf of special. It's not something I have all the time, so when I do have it, yeah, yeah, my mom usually makes me.
Speaker 4: My grandma's recipe meat loaf. Although Skyline homemade Skyline tastes like my childhood, and I would always make us Coney's and.
Speaker 3: It does taste different than when you go to the parlor to eat an Okay, well, thanks for walking us through the Skyline.
Speaker 1: The snack wrap for me tastes like my childhood.
Speaker 4: You I wouldn't know because I haven't had it in years. So I'm excited and I've just.
Speaker 3: Never had it. I mean, it's just a chicken tender with cheese and lettuce and a sauce.
Speaker 4: It's the chicken tender with cheese and lettus. Nothing to you all today and right now you can say.
Speaker 3: McDonald's. That's it.
Speaker 1: You'll have to let us know if you end up getting in line for the snackrap. If not today, maybe tomorrow. Shoot me a d M. Okay, coming up, I'm glad you both are here. Coming up around eight thirty, I've got your chance to win Kesha tickets. You will need the key word snack rep. Yeah, you know what, why don't we go with snack wrap. But we're going to talk about boys in construction that don't return your text messages. Love, So give me too.
Speaker 3: I'll explain the story.
Speaker 1: Give me two songs.
Speaker 4: We'll get