Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad. Listen. It was never love. You heard me, It was never love.
Speaker 2: Many of you think that when you meet certain people and you're you know, you're jelling with them, you have a good vibe with them, you feel connected to them. Some of you instantly, instantly believe, oh, this is the one, this is the one for me. You go off of looks, you go off of once, desires, feelings, emotions, what people have or what you think they have, their titles, their positions. You see all of these things, but they're all superficial. They have no substance when it comes to building a foundation for a healthy, strong and loving relationship. But so many people fall for the okie dope, so many people. I don't care who he is or who she is. People will always, always, without fail show you who they are.
Speaker 1: Subtle or not, they gonna show you who they are.
Speaker 2: The red flags and the signs are always.
Speaker 1: Always, always, always present present.
Speaker 2: You can say you didn't see him, you can deny them, you can reject them, you can be be oblivious to them, but they are there. People also have intuition about things, but they ignore their own intuition because they want who they want. Oh, he looks good. Oh he's fine. Oh she's gorgeous. None of that matters when it comes to a healthy relationship. People are too wound up and tied up and bound up by feelings and emotions.
Speaker 1: Oh you feel so good.
Speaker 2: Oh he makes me feel so good when we're just talking. Oh, she say the right things. It's not love. It's not love. So a lot of people build their relationships on these false, superficial.
Speaker 1: Things, and they get into relationships.
Speaker 2: Then they find themselves with people who talk down to them, cursing them out, calling them out of their name, all types of foolishness, and they think it's love.
Speaker 1: They think that's what they supposed to subject themselves to.
Speaker 3: That is not love.
Speaker 2: At all. But unfortunately, so many people think so. They lie for these people in their lives. They lie for them when they being abused, They lie when people disrespect them and do them wrong. They still try to protect these people. That's not love, it's not love. So many people have lost their lives in these relationships because they thought.
Speaker 1: It was love.
Speaker 2: They thought, oh, he will never do this to me or she will never do that to me, until they did, and now they're not here to tell the story. Many people endure abuse, but they never tell. Some people never get the opportunity to tell because they end up dying in their relationships. Some people tell when they're at that point they don't want that relationship anymore, they'll tell. But some people go through it and they pretend that everything is okay, but they're hurting their suffering, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's very heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: But it's also very true because people view love as something that is just is not If you don't know anything else in this world, you should have sense enough to understand and know that abuse in any form.
Speaker 1: Is not love. A person don't have to physically assault you to abuse you.
Speaker 2: When you allow your significant other to talk to you any kind of way, calling you names.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Some of you get on these social.
Speaker 2: Media platforms and you degrade each other.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is not love.
Speaker 2: That is not a healthy relationship. That is very toxic. Too many people get on these social media platforms and display their business.
Speaker 1: Too many people are doing any.
Speaker 2: And everything for cliques, for subscriptions, for money.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with love.
Speaker 2: Nothing I remember back in the day, and it's probably still going on. People will get married in the military, they would get married legally.
Speaker 1: Married for.
Speaker 2: You know the bha baq whatever it's called nowadays, people will get married because of that. But it was not love. It was just an arrangement.
Speaker 1: So there are many.
Speaker 2: Many reasons people get together that has nothing to do with love. But some people really think they're in love. But I tell you it is not love. If it's abusive in any way, it's not love. If they're disrespecting you and doing it when no qualms, it's not love. Qualms are not your significant others shouldn't be disrespecting you, calling you out of your name, be little in you. That is not love. You should not be doing it to your significant other. That is not love.
Speaker 1: That's toxic.
Speaker 2: Some of you are in relationships that's where your significant other is taking advantage of you.
Speaker 1: You know why, because you've taught him or her too.
Speaker 2: You taught them to take advantage of you because the first time they did it, you accepted it, so therefore you taught them. Some of you try to buy your way into your relationship. You think, oh, if I shower him with this or shower her with that, they will love me more. No, they just will want more. They won't love you more. They will want more.
Speaker 1: From you.
Speaker 2: Because it's not love. It's not love at all. Some of you are literally forced into your relationships by your parents, or your friends or someone else. You don't want to be with that person. Some of you you don't even love that person, but you're forcing into those relationships.
Speaker 1: It is not love.
Speaker 2: The truth gonna come out when you don't love a person, The truth is going to come out. They're gonna treat you bad in some form or another. The truth is gonna come out. But most people in this world. When I say the world, I mean the world. Most people in this entire world are in one sided relationships. One person oftentimes really really care or in their own minds love the individuals that they're with, but that the other person.
Speaker 1: They're not feeling it, they're not having it.
Speaker 2: They're in it to get what they can get, or they're in it because they have an agenda. You have to love yourself enough to be able to see the truth and walk away. See some of you think it's love. Then you get into these very toxic relationships where and when you want to walk away, you can. You're afraid to go, you're afraid to stay. I've talked about this, you think that's good. You're afraid to go, you're afraid to stay. Matter of fact, do you think it's good being afraid at all?
Speaker 1: In your relationship?
Speaker 2: If you're want someone and you're afraid of him or you're afraid of her, you cannot think that's good or it's okay. Something is wrong with that picture. When you're in a relationship and you're doing the work, something is wrong with that picture.
Speaker 1: But see, some of you will.
Speaker 3: Do anything, anything for what you think is love, when love has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: People are in terrible situations because they think it's love. You don't know what love is. When you don't love yourself, you do not know what love is. It's irrefutable. The things you think is love is not love. You think love is based on just emotions and feelings, feeling good.
Speaker 1: Love is so much more than that. But it is never, ever, ever abusive.
Speaker 2: When a person say I love you and they turn around and disrespect you from the same lips, you better check yourself. You better check yourself because you are empowering that person to treat.
Speaker 1: You that way.
Speaker 2: At the first sign of abuse, you do nothing. You continue on in that relationship. The same thing that made you smile will make you cry. I promise you. I promise you. On everything, the same thing that made you smile, that made you laugh, will make you cry. Many people or than not, are in one side of relationships and they're just settling. They're just settling. You always get what you allow. You're always treated the way you've taught people that they can treat you. If you allow it, they're going to do it. But it has nothing to do with love. You don't love yourself. If you are allowing people to do terrible things to you, you don't love yourself. If you allow people to talk to you any kind of way and treat you any kind of way, you don't love yourself. They certainly don't love themselves, but you don't love yourself either. You just think you do. Most people think they love themselves, but reality is they don't. You can see it in their choices and decisions. You can see it in what they are allowed and accept. Any mistreatment from someone who supposedly love you falls on you because you teach him or her how to treat you.
Speaker 1: You create that monster in your life.
Speaker 2: You do by what you allow, in accept what you go along with you create that monster in your life. And many people listen to me right now have monsters in their lives, and.
Speaker 1: Now you it's almost hard to get rid.
Speaker 2: Of them because what you allow on accept is what people will expect. If you have no requirements, you get what you get. If you have no boundaries, you get what you get. Because you paved the way, you set the standards, you open the door. But none of that is love. A person that loves you and you love that person, that's what it is love. You have to love him or her. He or she must love you.
Speaker 1: There is love and being in love.
Speaker 2: Both of those are necessary for a healthy relationship. When you say you love someone and all you're doing is bickering than fighting, you don't understand it. You don't understand what love is. That's what people think is love. But love is none of those things. Love isn't brutal, it's not cruel, it's not disrespectful, it's not distrusts. And then you know, people wonder, well, why my kids acting this way? Because of what they see their parents doing. They see all of the disrespect and the brutality within the home. That's why they're acting the way they do. People don't understand the devastation they cause children then they grow up to be just like their parents, a lot of them. See, at some point people have to decide to be better for themselves, not for anyone else, for themselves.
Speaker 1: You have to want change in your life for you.
Speaker 2: But like I said many times before, many people will never reach that level because they're too busy looking outward. The person they neglect the most is self when you carry you around every single place you go, because the one person you can't get rid of is you. You can't get rid of yourself, you can depart from yourself. So people spend most of their lives faking and pretending and looking outward for things that they should be looking in work for.
Speaker 1: I've told you many times also that.
Speaker 2: To be a person who enjoy good on the outside, it will take inside work first, because all of those negative things that you are creates that mindset that you have. All the bad experience that you've you've gone through and you're holding onto those.
Speaker 1: Memories creates the mindset that you have.
Speaker 2: So you take all of your junk and you compile it with the junk people bring into your life, and it just make you worse, It makes them worse. No one is growing mentally, no one is matured. Because most people think they're already matured. They you can't tell them they're not. You can't tell people they don't love themselves. They will be highly offended. But it's the truth. And as I said in the beginning of this episode, so many people are in relationships that has cost them their lives. So many people are in relationships right now listening to me that are very, very toxic.
Speaker 1: Why would you want that for yourself? You think that's love.
Speaker 2: You think you love yourself by subjecting yourself to this turmoil. It's not love for the other person or for yourself. You can take it for whatever it's worth to you, but I'm just telling you the truth.
Speaker 1: It is not love.
Speaker 2: Some people are together, and they've been together, bickering and fighting and carrying on for so long.
Speaker 1: Now there's hate.
Speaker 2: They remain together, but there's hate in their hearts.
Speaker 1: For one another because love was never there. You're not gonna push out love. When it's love, real love, you're not pushing that away. But because love was never there, now hate.
Speaker 2: Has settled in and all they do is bicker and fight, bicker and fight, bicker and fight because they.
Speaker 1: Have resentment and regret on the.
Speaker 2: Inside for that other person, and they just go like cats back and forth all the time because there's resentment.
Speaker 1: And hate build up now because love was never there.
Speaker 2: They went off of emotions and feelings, wants and desires, looks and all of those superficial things.
Speaker 1: Love was never in the equation.
Speaker 2: And many are living right now this way.
Speaker 1: No love.
Speaker 2: Care, you know, because you don't want to see anybody hurt or any of that.
Speaker 1: But you're not in love with them.
Speaker 2: Some people don't even have that because they're the ones who will kill you and have. Many people have died at the hands of the ones who say they love them. Many So I just want you to think about it. You think about it. You don't have to tell anyone else. You think about your life. What are you contributing to your situation? What did you allow and accept? How have you talked him or her? How they can treat you, Because it all goes back to you. What you're in, You signed up for what you're getting. You have allowed in some fashion or the other.
Speaker 1: So it is you who.
Speaker 2: Have to take responsibility and accountability for your life. I'm leaving it right there. Please share much love to you and you and you. If you want to reach out to me, you can always reach out to me. Go to my podcast page. I can tell you my email. I will respond. Also, check out my new podcast which is called From the Heart to the Heart by Cherry.
Speaker 1: Check it out and share
Speaker 2: Much love in every episode of the same And I pray you do it, think on it.