Speaker 1: I've been very long, but man, he wanted that car so bad, and every time something just bad happened to it. He spent a lot of money. He got the Dow's it that down shimmers, No, it shimmers like on the paint. It's like a very expensive paint. Like uh it was it was like a darker blue, but it like shimmered. I don't know whatever, Yeah, something like that, whatever the hell it's called.
Speaker 2: But it liked is the one that was like, yeah, it was metallic.
Speaker 1: It just kind of it's kind of like metal flanking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, playing way too much need for speed on the ground.
Speaker 1: Or that's where his truck's gonna get painted. What he gets his duel?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: No, So I went down to Georgia. Yeah, thank you the devil. Apparently damn things. So I went down to New.
Speaker 1: Checks out, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I went down to New to the girlfriend's house last weekend and so filled up before I left town Friday, drove four and a half hours to New Olm back and now all week and my little fuel light just came on today.
Speaker 1: No shit, Yeah, but it's pretty good. Holy fuck, that's ridiculously good gas mileage.
Speaker 2: So twenty two something like that how big your tank? Thirty six?
Speaker 1: That's a question you got to ask, Hey, I'll big your tank.
Speaker 2: So when I filled up, because you know, if you get like Luken's coupon, you can bring it in to holiday you get a field discount and so, but they cap it at twenty gallons and I wasn't even thinking, so I just walked in. It was like I need ninety five bucks on whatever pump I was on, and it cut off at like fifty.
Speaker 1: I was like, fucking e oh, I suppose So.
Speaker 2: I walked back in and she's like, oh, yeah, I suppose it cuts you off at funny, Well, how big is your tank?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: I got another sixteen gallons to go?
Speaker 1: She's like, es, how big is your tank?
Speaker 3: How big.
Speaker 1: Is your tank?
Speaker 3: Is your fucking pen?
Speaker 2: Can you not right now? In addition to not being able to read.
Speaker 1: Is this excited? It's wanting a how big your tank is? Man? Guy could get excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get excited.
Speaker 2: That's a big deck.
Speaker 1: So excit And he's like Jesse from on those speed pills.
Speaker 3: Good episode?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Is that knowledgeable?
Speaker 2: Is that another guy? Flex?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Usually?
Speaker 1: Sure, my deck is a big fucking deck yep. That's how bigs your tank. You gotta takes just one of the other ones. It's like like, how big is your grill?
Speaker 3: Oh? Scott has right?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, Scott, how many grills?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 3: How many? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Got?
Speaker 3: How many grills do you have?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Total of Are these the ones diamond plated that you like to wear about?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: No, not the cooking Are they spelled the same?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: The other one g r I l z l z grills. Man has an ll z.
Speaker 3: No LLC. I don't have that either. I have a escorp escorp anyways.
Speaker 1: So he calls up by other men, I just have dinner with them. Do it?
Speaker 3: Have a good time, your honor? Anyways?
Speaker 2: Two black stones, but hold on three or four? But two smokers and three propane grills?
Speaker 3: But calm down.
Speaker 1: Do you have a stove inside your house?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's another that's another cooking surface in the camp.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have a George Foreman girl?
Speaker 2: Oh no, but I gotta have fun. I have one of those old electric griddles.
Speaker 3: See, look like that's pretty close.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you lay them all out like the Scott Wilson like cooking collection, just all out like in like a bar like type of service, he would.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, the Scott Wilson collection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's why I want to put an addition on my deck so I can fit.
Speaker 3: All flash studio grill, thirty eight gallon tank, thirty eight foot deck, and nineteen grills.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to get a grill of grills. It's a lot of grills. You do you use them all or like to something just kind of for storage or are like some for like certain situations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so one like the one smoker is a tabletop. Once I leave that in the camper, or I'll use it when I'm up at the cabin or whatever. Same thing. I have a little smaller Blackstone for camp.
Speaker 1: One that kind of collapses.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Brandon won one of those for free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that one's a twenty two inch. So that one's nice like when you're camping and stuff, so especially like cooking bacon that you don't get the inside of the camp. We're all smoked up.
Speaker 3: And I remember for Wabashaw you cooked up some good food on that on the black song.
Speaker 2: No, that was just on the stovetop hungover.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I took the long walk to quick trip that day. I just have that was right, that was right before we did our show too.
Speaker 2: I just have the I have the one day that will live in infamy.
Speaker 3: I bet it will for you. Yeah, why would it for him? I don't know trip, he's got him coming back text nothing.
Speaker 1: He didn't have a long walk to anywhere that week?
Speaker 3: A couple of times?
Speaker 2: Do we need to put that disclaimer you made for.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be on every single episode now?
Speaker 2: So I heard that today and I was like, that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: You never heard what is it?
Speaker 3: So we did it? We did it here you were we did not.
Speaker 1: Don't say that we didn't do it.
Speaker 2: At the start of the State Fair Caper episode, all of a sudden, it was like, this show contains blocker room talk. If you don't like it, don't listen to this show.
Speaker 1: No kidding you here. When I did it, that doesn't mean I paid attention.
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, do you have it record?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't just pop it up listen tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But I just the beginning just started laughing like I know where that's from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why now anyways, So Scout, we missed.
Speaker 1: You it's a big deep breath there.
Speaker 3: Should we just start a show? Were got into it?
Speaker 1: And where were you gonna say?
Speaker 3: You just want?
Speaker 1: I thought there's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I realized literally show, I bet, I.
Speaker 1: Bet you missed him when you were playing softball yesterday.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that later.
Speaker 1: Yell yell at each other.
Speaker 3: I almost snapped him and be like, Scott, do you want to join me?
Speaker 1: I like who you're playing with your like microphone missing him?
Speaker 2: You know, like a girl name Danty's phone calls playing.
Speaker 1: With the I was to oh seker bow you yesterday and I got some ball zone.
Speaker 3: And got some balls out.
Speaker 1: I am missing you?
Speaker 3: Allo Green ones to.
Speaker 8: Uh countdown, Sir five four three two.
Speaker 4: Stop with his business smarts, talks like a pro.
Speaker 7: Matt and Dustin join him just for the fun, and Lord Dustin SIPs his beer, Scots God his notes.
Speaker 4: They share fat jokes, talk like they own spots. We minch He's got its own. In the sports talk show, Scott's the Captain.
Speaker 7: Matt and Dustin they know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun.
Speaker 4: Fat jokes and drinks.
Speaker 7: They keep it light and run sell me pro sports talking Bimmitchie, Minisoda talk live, Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 4: It's all in the motion. Scott leads the way with his business degrees.
Speaker 7: Dustin drinks, and last they make it all agreed. Matt's not the smartest budd He's got his part. Scott and Dustin, they keep the conversation shot beer, belly and Brainstein makes it all up.
Speaker 4: Send me pro sports talk. It's never too tough.
Speaker 7: Dustin's got his drink, Scott's, Scott his script, Matt, Scott his jokes.
Speaker 4: They never get stuck.
Speaker 7: They talk Mike pres though they're not fat jokes and Beard, they've got.
Speaker 4: It all bought.
Speaker 1: Scott's Scott and know how Matt got the jokes.
Speaker 7: Dustin's got the drink, a g bit hot and cozy Formigie's got it sown in this sports talk show talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 4: It's all in the slow. Send me fill a sports talk.
Speaker 7: In them Minnesota fog like Ditch fat jokes.
Speaker 4: It's all in the motion. Scott leaves the way with.
Speaker 7: Business degrees, Dustin, Joe and last thing make it all greed.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Gonda, have to do good, even it doesn't matter where you are this is Perbly Sports coming from the Runway lounge. My name's mc effree. Course to my immediate left, we're gonna have the one demand, the only he's finally back here, and it's good. It's good to see him. His name is mister Scott Wilson. Hey Scott, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Hi? Hi?
Speaker 3: Mike, can't hear anything of my headphones. There we go.
Speaker 2: It bounce there it is right now, it's bouncing in and out, all right.
Speaker 3: Anyways, well it still recorded the same way, so it's fine. H And then to my very not media lee, very immediate, very far far far immediate, what far?
Speaker 2: What time is he on the clock, Matthew.
Speaker 3: That would be my nine o'clock?
Speaker 2: There you go, So that's left.
Speaker 3: Left, far left. Yep, it is none other than Bruce the Almighty leg Yes, Bruce. Hi, I know what we're gonna do this right now, because ladies.
Speaker 9: And gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story, and I need all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm doing.
Speaker 10: Mikey's our training defensive tackle Harrison Phillips and a twenty twenty seven seventh round tick to the New York Jets in exchange for a twenty twenty sixth sixth round pick twenty seven sixth round pick. That seems Phillips is physical.
Speaker 1: That's that's nothing. That's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's like a salary dump kind of trade.
Speaker 3: Why some that just signed what.
Speaker 1: We what a Normally if something like this happens, you'd figure there's gonna be a follow up move. But why dude? He was like the best part of our defensive line last year and then we added Allen and Hargrave to be a part of that front three with them.
Speaker 2: So are they are they putting Turner up front? Then?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: God no, what's outside?
Speaker 1: Those front three are just like the beef Eaters any that or it means that that Rod Reagan or whatever that Levi, Drake Rodriguez and Jalen Redman have so much outperformed.
Speaker 2: Well, Redmond was like the surprise of the season last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, still, dude, why would you? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: But then so too, well, this will be jumping ahead because it's right.
Speaker 1: That's just I'm just I'm very upset by that. It's like he was our best defensive lineman for like the last three years.
Speaker 3: Stat boy Aiden h Look up how much the salary is for Harrison Phillows.
Speaker 1: For me, I just don't get his I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look it up for me, find out how much it is, how many twenty four million.
Speaker 2: It's not like we're like we had a lot out of cap space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not like we're.
Speaker 1: Like the bills that are negative money. Like we got to try to start figuring stuff out.
Speaker 3: Like he's going back to the bills. Are we hold on?
Speaker 2: Are we trying to go on to the Jets?
Speaker 3: Oh? They said the Bills, No, the j e T Jets. Aaron g Yes.
Speaker 10: So he signed a two year, two year contract CENTI with the Minnesota Vikings, giving him with the team through twenty twenty six for nineteen million dollars with thirteen million guaranteed.
Speaker 1: So like one more year. Yeah, I don't know. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: We had You're pretty cheat too.
Speaker 1: Why I don't get why.
Speaker 2: There's an ulterior motive here that's not clear yet?
Speaker 5: We must add someone in this preseason light up?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean yeah, that Lewy Drake Rodriguez guy they liked that Edmond guy.
Speaker 2: They like, I love Redmond, Jalen Redmond, they love from Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: He forgot he had I forgot, But I'm just man, and he was like a pillar of the community. Yeah, I mean Harrison Smith.
Speaker 1: Both the Harrison's dressed up like peaky blinders that one day or not coming on they when they're in Europe or whatever. Huh, I guess interesting business. Well we're trying to just it's all business.
Speaker 3: Anyways.
Speaker 2: I don't think of Oklahoma. I'm surprised you're letting your son be an Oklahoma fan.
Speaker 3: He'd be whatever he wants. It's not a Viking. I'm sorry. It's not a Packers Yankee.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if he was a Packers fans like, what are you gonna beat it out of him? And not a bad way, not a you guys took it gross? You want you would you took that gross.
Speaker 2: Beat it out of him?
Speaker 1: What do you beat him up? And be like, no, you're not gonna be a Packers fan.
Speaker 2: That one church, just that one church clip. I am saved. I no longer like the Packers healed healed?
Speaker 3: Anyways, Uh, great show for us today, here will be really sports as we're just broken in with breaking news, even though tomorrow you're not gonna be like why the hell are you guys doing breaking news for us right now? Literally as like.
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck as we were doing our intro music.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So anyways, great show for us today. Like I said, we have Scott, we have Bruce, and we have Aiden the stat boy, who is in his last week here. If he goes back to New York until.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, last week of the contracts agency.
Speaker 1: New York, you're gonna be up to New York to find better podcasts.
Speaker 2: He's not hitting free agency. He's a cap casual.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. I'll give you that one. I'm gonna cut you cutting.
Speaker 1: Wow. Now we have weapons we need to do. We need a metal detector to get it.
Speaker 3: Here, mister.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show up on your doorstep when I turned eighteen and beat yours.
Speaker 1: A couple of years away, three years.
Speaker 2: You better hit the weight room, buddy, I can.
Speaker 3: You right now. Not about squatting eight It's not about strength. It's about you just told me to hit the weight room and you're still pretty in the weight room.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyways, obviously you just gotta really outrun him. He's gotta live, he's got That's not the same thing with me in a fight. It's like I'm gonna get a couple of swings in.
Speaker 3: After that, I'll be like just taking shots.
Speaker 2: I might be slow, but I'm still faster than your dad.
Speaker 5: That's not that hard.
Speaker 3: I saw him running last night.
Speaker 1: That's a sick brag.
Speaker 2: Splints after one sprint.
Speaker 1: Of watching him runs.
Speaker 2: It's like a wounded gazelle trying to run.
Speaker 3: No, just an extro. It's like watching a baby baby giraffe, baby giraffe run. Yeah, that makes sense because it's so wobbly. Yeah, so one, Yeah, uncoordinated, very uncoordinated. So this get the bottom part. It's very uncoordinated.
Speaker 1: That the bottom parts. Yeah, I don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Today's show is being brought to by with a lot of new sponsors. That's a new n old sponsors say, shows being brought to by Seventh.
Speaker 1: Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Herbans and Gerber sandwiches and soups.
Speaker 3: Make sure what now you threw everything off?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, that's the next list.
Speaker 1: I just threw the I didn't put I didn't put people's names.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, go ahead, then.
Speaker 2: Make sure you download that appen when you do, get a free sandwich.
Speaker 3: Also being brought by Home Choice, you get one hundred dollars off when you go to the Home Choice right here Bbiji say beer Belly Sports and you get a hondas off on your purchase. Again, Home Choice will help you get your credit right. It's perfect for you too.
Speaker 1: Also brought you by Sodastick. Go to sodastick dot com. Find the promo code. Put in one word beer Belly. Get fifteen percent off on us.
Speaker 2: And the beautiful nobbing kettles quaintly known in Lake Alice, which is between Lake George and Lake i Task. Check them out on Thursdays for music with Lois Friday. Get you some wonderful Prime rib.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna be where next week next Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Is it next Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Next Wednesday?
Speaker 2: And it's our Draft or Not Draft season kickoff party.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's our third one, by the way to annual, very annually. It will have our We'll have our and what.
Speaker 2: Happens to be the only time you can get the beer Belly burger.
Speaker 3: Yop, I'm getting that for sure, shout for shout Jesus. We have our special guests going to be there. Conferred with me the other day that he will be there. We almost had two special guests. I'll tell you right now it's going to be I think all four of us are going to be.
Speaker 1: There, Dustin normally it's all four of us.
Speaker 3: Travis, Eddy's going to be there, and Sam might be there. So we have almost a full beer belly Sports crew is going to be there. Ted talk Show Sweet the Bison guy. I don't know his name, uh TJ from Uh he lives in Fargo. Okay, cool, but yeah, that'd be great if you did, but you probably justin. Oh that justin.
Speaker 1: Mccolmery will be there and we will get our towels.
Speaker 3: Ooh we do need that sign them up.
Speaker 1: It is our wife made those for us.
Speaker 3: Yay, I like that. Also being brought to by Paul Bon Communications. Been serving the Bumiji and Grand Forks Grand Rapids area for over fifty years.
Speaker 2: Have been what it's only Grand Rapids is only like twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 2: I thought they started in No, they started Inmigi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was saying Grand Rapids no anyways, have been serving areas area Bitji and Works area for over fifty years, and the Giggielan has been up for now ten years. They've been serving beer really sports for two other.
Speaker 2: Years because it was right after I started one year, so we're into the second.
Speaker 3: Okay, I go with us forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that was like one of the first shows I did. We were like, God, the internet sucks.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. And then we got him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we got him.
Speaker 3: Got him.
Speaker 2: Like Brett Farve on that plane ten years fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: We got him, got him, lady and gentlemen got him.
Speaker 2: And finally Angie's Acres down in Ake And Minnesota. Check them out at Angie's Acres MN dot com, get on their delivery list, get you some of the freshest best wago beef, chicken, pork, potry products, vegetables, ground beef, and you can order online too.
Speaker 3: AND's Acres MN dot com just said that everybody else people in the back just in case it didn't here. Yeah, let everybody else. I think that's it for a spot, that's it. It's a lot of sponsors.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This time around, that roster is getting kind of long.
Speaker 3: Well to be honest. There's a reason why. Well, I'll tell you guys later.
Speaker 2: We got bills to pay.
Speaker 3: There's Matt has bills to pay. Anyways, Uh, great show for us. Today we talked about the Vikings news. I just broke by Harrison Phillips getting sent to New York to the Jets. J E t s je Jets. Go see Aaron Aaron Glenn former. Uh, a defensive cornator for the Allions.
Speaker 1: And here's a defensive back there too.
Speaker 3: He was right, he was, So, what do you want to start out with first?
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna start off with the Twins.
Speaker 10: Finally, it's now time for beer Balley Sports six packs.
Speaker 1: Twins finally got a Grand Slam. Now there is only three other teams.
Speaker 2: And it was the day after I was there. Yeah, speaking of before I leave, I got something for you for the bar.
Speaker 1: Yay? Is it the ticket thing?
Speaker 3: Yep? Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was actually at Saturday's Twins game, which was after I went to the Links game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were pretty fucking busy.
Speaker 2: And they were giving out replica tickets of the nineteen sixty five World Series tickets. So managed to score one for the memorabilia here.
Speaker 1: Thank you, so not to mention you had a what two thousand hit Kirby Pucket back just buried in your goddamn office. I was so mady, like, look what I found in here? Like, you don't have that hanging on a wall, son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was out and on display in the when.
Speaker 1: The way the way that you put that text message and looked.
Speaker 2: Like I did find it. Oh, because when the ex girlfriend was using the office for work, she rearranged.
Speaker 3: Oh that son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: And so I was in the office the other day and I saw it tucked behind.
Speaker 1: Where at a little end of it or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, son of a bitch. She took it out in the stand. Yeah, she sent you guys that picture.
Speaker 1: I was like, he just found it. He's like digging around. This is how I imagine I got to dig it. Oh, look at my office, I got the sweet Kirby Pucket bat, my favorite baseball player of all time.
Speaker 2: I was waiting waiting for Matt to be like, you put that in the bar?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Nope, was it? What day? Was it Saturday?
Speaker 2: What in the park?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: You found that?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that was last week or two weeks ago while ago.
Speaker 3: What were we doing. We're doing something and I didn't. Normally we get to like forty messages on my tax like, oh nope.
Speaker 1: The one time actually read back was one of my favorites. That was the I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: That was you got you gotta pay him back a little bit. Not doing that a friend, you just about it.
Speaker 3: It's like a friend as for help not blowing it.
Speaker 1: Dude, It's like my favorite thing. It's like something about me is like I gotta go back and start recause whatever the last part was was like hell, it wasn't even that, it was like something else. When I started going back, I started reading, I'm like, oh my god, just good fun. But yeah, yeah, twins finally got a grand slam stick. Guy. What have the twins been doing in their last ten games? I know, I watched the Zebbie Matthews disaster the other day.
Speaker 3: He did the start.
Speaker 1: Before that was awesome.
Speaker 2: So that game we were sitting there and we were watching and watching and watching it was it got to the point where it was like, we got Christ's two younger kids with us, so eight and five, and it's like, well do we leave at like eight thirty. Well then they put up a few runs and made it six or five or whatever it was, and it's like, well, you can't leave now, because then we'll be like, well if they pull off the comeback. Yeah, So we wound up staying for the whole thing, which.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, it's like, you know, we don't get it. Like if I lived around there and I was able to go to more baseball games, sure i'd probably leave early. You know, like if I'm just like like if I'm just like, oh, hey, man, what are you doing tonight? Twins are playing? You want to go catch a ball game? But like for us, it's like you made a trip, you know, it's like you're going down there for this reason.
Speaker 2: Well, and so.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised A has not said anything about leaving games early.
Speaker 2: Do you leave early?
Speaker 3: There was a reason why, and I'd never done it before. I've done it once.
Speaker 2: So we sat up in the family section. It was like thirty five bucks a ticket. You got your ticket, a bottle of pop, and a hot dog for thirty five bucks.
Speaker 1: Pretty good, Like I've done that before.
Speaker 2: You know, if you think about it, because a hot dog is like seven bucks. Yeah, bottle of pop is you know so? And then the stadium was so am that we just moved down in mid game.
Speaker 3: We didn't do that. Okay, go ahead of oh.
Speaker 5: With three for seven for the last ten games and they.
Speaker 2: Lost last night.
Speaker 3: Now I'm counting the Athletics. Yeah right, fuck, not a good look. What do you think? What do you think, Bruce Money, Yeah, you're gonna on me twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: I know because my Cubs just uh left the doubleheader against the Brewers yesterday, who are in the last fifty games, by the way.
Speaker 2: One of the best teams in baseball.
Speaker 5: They have one hundred chance of making the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Now, dude, it's they were thirty Okay, they were five hundred before the guys from PMT and whatever those other two guys Arion Foster's podcast went on there. They have been thirty nine and eleven since.
Speaker 2: The Brewers are the Cubs.
Speaker 1: The Brewers, the Cubs have kind of they've been five hundred. I wouldn't say free falling, but coming back down like they bench Kyle Tucker really for that Owen Cassie and then he went, oh for whatever his first couple of games in toront because that's where he's from he's from he's a Canadian. I know, Travis, you hate him. But then he got his first home run yesterday, he got a couple of RBIs. Yeah, they benched him because he has been struggling and he didn't hustle, so council put him on the bench. This is not looking good for Kyle Tucker because this is a contract year.
Speaker 3: Is it really? Yeah? I thought he only got three. I think got three.
Speaker 1: The Cubs tried to sign him for a big extension. He said, no, oh, that sucks for him. So and now it's now he's faltering. I mean, he's got nineteen and sixty seven, but it's like a two sixty seven batting average. And he said, he goes, yeah, he's got benched. And now the cubu and then the Cubs have won two in a row with him on the bench.
Speaker 3: Well even there no no nothing out, bring him.
Speaker 1: Out, breaking out.
Speaker 3: So if people don't know, Bruce and I have a bet on on the overall wins for our teams. I picked the Twins and have a better overall win compared to the Cubs. And right now the Cubs are fucking rolling away.
Speaker 1: I think it's a twelve game.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's liked this can happens like thirty games left.
Speaker 2: As long as we're talking baseball, can I bring up something that Manfred was talking about? Did you see that they're proposing potential new divisions and did you see that you would have a true Windy City rivalry again, but so that AL Northeast would be both New York teams, Boston and Philly, Ale mid Atlantic, so you'd have quite a few teams actually switch on the Yeah. So Ale mid Atlantic is Baltimore, Washington, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland, which that one Cleveland's.
Speaker 1: Cleveland's been hot to They've gained a bunch of games.
Speaker 2: On the I don't like Cleveland leaving our division though, So.
Speaker 1: That one the Great Lakes one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Ale. Great Lakes would then have the twins Detroit, Milwaukee and Toronto. So, but Chicago's right on a Great Lake too.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible name for that division, by the way.
Speaker 2: The AL Southeast would be Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and potentially a expansion team from that area, which they're saying Charlotte.
Speaker 1: There's Utah and Portland and then Charlotte or Nashville.
Speaker 3: I can see Charlotte one too.
Speaker 2: And then over in the NL they have the NL Midwest, which would be the two Chicago teams, Saint Louis and Cincy.
Speaker 1: Not much different forsides besides the White Sox. Hey, yeah, bringing on the White Sox perennial losers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then in the NL Central you would have Colorado, NL No. And then in the NL Central you'd have Colorado, Kansas, Texas and Houston.
Speaker 1: What I hate it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know much.
Speaker 5: That's a terrible division right there.
Speaker 2: And then the NL Southwest you'd have La San Diego, Anaheim in Arizona.
Speaker 5: Anaheim's gonna get their ass kick and then always got there.
Speaker 2: And then in the NL Northwest, yes early two thousands, NL Northwest, you would have Seattle, the Athletics, San Francisco, and then that potential Portland Salt Lake City expansion team.
Speaker 1: I guess if they're gonna go to thirty two, it's gonna have to be a drastic team. But I hate, I hate it. I don't like I'm with Travis Onke. I guess I do like the pitch clock. I think it speeds up the game, but sometimes it speeds it up too much.
Speaker 3: I like it for you know, it's okay with it. I used to hate it when it first came. I was like this, Yeah, it's kind of growing on me a little bit, but man, that.
Speaker 2: All tacks the average game. When they started it, the average game was like three hours and fifteen minutes, and now it's down to like two thirds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I could do a house chore and not miss that much. Games.
Speaker 2: Do you know I could watch?
Speaker 1: I could put a baseball game on, watch it, go, do the dishes come back. I've only missed like an inning I do that. Now it's like four innings past. It's like what did I miss? Especially if it's a if it's a pitching duo, then it's like right.
Speaker 2: So I listened to I'm trying to get caught up on old episodes from when I was busy this summer, and so I listened all the way down and all the way back, and you pissed and moaned about that a lot in those episodes. I used to be able to knock out a game, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I was, I was like, I'd start a game, watch first couple of innings, play some video games, come back. I'd be like three innings, I miss maybe four, especially with Harry carry out there.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, it keeps interest though. I guess everybody you know today's youth youth, those youths, their attention span is as long as your fingernails.
Speaker 1: So they do need a little bit of cutting. But could use some cutting. I reckon they could.
Speaker 2: But it's all about fan engagement. And they were saying that games are getting too long, especially when you had guys like no maar, and every other guy is sitting there going like no more.
Speaker 1: I get it a little bit, you know, just maybe a little I guess whatever, But I really I'm more I'm more pissed off about the batting averages now that I'm about it's dog shit. I got like, I got a stat on my phone and say, find.
Speaker 2: I really want to see and I think it's coming eventually because umping is just getting atrocious. I want to see the automatic coming in. Really, there's so many miss calls.
Speaker 5: That's the part of baseball that you need.
Speaker 1: I agree with him on that, I.
Speaker 2: Do it in a hybrid scenario that I like.
Speaker 1: I like you can challenge it. I like you can challenge a strike and get that keep it kind of the same, because it's just it's like the other night, whatever picture was wild and the call was borderline. But if that pictures not consistent, if I'm the ump, I'm calling it a ball, all right? Since two thousand and five, all right? In two thousand and fives, how many teams team batting averages batted over too point fifty?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, team batting averages, yes, team batting average in two thousand five. How many teams batted over two.
Speaker 2: Fifty total in the last twenty years?
Speaker 1: In two thousand and five, how many teams batted over two fifty thirteen, thirteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty fifteen, thirty all teams, every single team batted over twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: How many teams.
Speaker 3: Thirteen fifteen close six that's nuts the.
Speaker 2: Wid well So at Saturday game, I think.
Speaker 1: Thirty thirty twenty, like in twenty twenty three it was fourteen teams.
Speaker 2: It's all how far can I hit the ball now? And the lawnch angle and there's no small ball. Minte. Actually Oakland did try to drop down a drag butunt last night. I was really surprised that you got the up.
Speaker 1: Slow clap.
Speaker 3: Tried. You watch it, you're watching Twins game. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: It was on Fox nine last night.
Speaker 1: I'll give you sh that was on. It was on both channels, though it was. I watched for a little bit and then I just gave up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Detroit and Minnesota's team average on Saturday it was like two forty six or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was like the shift back in the day, like any hitter in that and anywhere up to like two thousand and five. Apparently, what he just went, Okay, tak can just hit it to the opposite field.
Speaker 3: I got not baseball but softball. Toff. You want to talk about it?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's I like, how yout the corner bar jersey?
Speaker 3: Yeut, well, there's that's only what I had ready.
Speaker 1: We haven't we haven't had any good softball talking.
Speaker 3: We haven't.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to bust out that maroon one.
Speaker 3: To be honest. Whe that's even at it was so hot. My poor outfield just fucking died out there, more like this fucking socks and Nate's out there dying as well. I wouldn't given so last night I got called out of retirement. One of our friends, Nate called us, and he's like, hey, do you guys want to play. Any couple of guys like.
Speaker 1: You know, I know a couple of guys that are in a couple of towns back that way.
Speaker 3: That a great reference, by the way. Uh So I I did, Okay, I tried. The sun was coming, like you know how, even it was so fucking bad. It was right in our eyes and we couldn't no one could see. So we're just out there just fucking swinging the swing.
Speaker 2: So like playing on field.
Speaker 3: For yes, it's basically what it was. You were just a swinging swinging out there. I tried to go op and I did make up my mind quick enough and I was like, hold chopped it swinging? No, I did, I chopped him.
Speaker 1: I remember I was telling Ayden about this earlier. It's like, oh, blah blah blah, the sounds in your eyes. They lobbed the ball at you. You have plenty of time to hit it.
Speaker 2: Aiden what's harder trying to hit an eighty five mile an hour ball when you're used to that, or trying or a breaking ball, or trying to hit a slow pitched, lobbed softball baseball all day?
Speaker 3: No, you told me yesterday, I said that the guy look it's a lot harder than it looks it off eighty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you said that guy would throwing like a change up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was starting a dumb ass chain. I was hdible, but I just kept losing it in the sun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you lost and said like, oh no.
Speaker 1: Hey, what did you play? Did you play in the outfield and field?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Left.
Speaker 2: You can always tell like the first couple games, which kids were just coming off of like Legion Ball or Telling Ball or anything like that, because they were just hacking and swinging and missing swag.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that Legion Ball went up all the way to seniors in high school.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Legion World Series was on esp.
Speaker 3: That's where I just learned that.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, he's gonna go to George Mason, what he's done with this? Like I just assumed that was like fifteen year olds.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's literally, well, no, literally is twelve thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like literal League World Series on his twelve.
Speaker 3: Year old South Dakota.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they lose the other night.
Speaker 1: They wanted one again. Yeah that the kid struck out ten in a row. Then he got he got an interviewed, and he goes he goes, you have fourteen strikeouts and ten and he goes, I had fourteen strikeouts.
Speaker 3: He had no idea, You had no idea.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's perfect though then, because then the moment doesn't get too big in your head.
Speaker 3: He's on TV, no way. Yeah, he was just a lot dog. He had indoor plumbing half, oh, the better half of that. Yeah, that is that's the Dina South.
Speaker 1: Dakota super Balls got it all.
Speaker 2: They don't have slump busters over there.
Speaker 3: Oh you know for a.
Speaker 1: Fact, you were one of them. That could have been some lady fast slump down down. That was a slump buster.
Speaker 2: That's the first time he's ever been called that.
Speaker 3: Oh that hurts.
Speaker 2: Now now he's going so he.
Speaker 1: Goes like, I give a ship, don't care a slump bust all day. If I'm the slum buster, that means they're thinking out. So they're probably hot, right, check out checks out. It's a compliment almost in a way. All right, let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 3: We've been tacking around for a while.
Speaker 1: That's all we do, all right. Dylan Gabriel's comments to Shadure Sanders, Did you guys hear that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, then he backtracked and said, I wasn't talking about any specific player.
Speaker 1: Some of us are entertainers and some of us are competitors. Like you know, he was talking about Shadur. That's not something I want my quarterback talking about on you know, like a TV broadcast, you know, like you want you can say that behind you shouldn't even say that behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: That's Rockco doing air in the team's dirty laundry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so stupid, just dumb. And he didn't even perform that great. I think Shadur did a better job, right.
Speaker 2: So which one stays and which ones gets cut? Now that Flacco has been named the starter, Pickett is assumably QB two.
Speaker 1: I would I would cut Picket in a heartbeat.
Speaker 3: Tiny hands, you know exactly what he is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not a big fan of I mean, Schadur is definitely I would say for me if I was them, cha is number two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want pick it because he has tiny hands, you have, he's been a starter, yeah PTSD from tiny hands.
Speaker 1: CULPEPERI I'm mostly hate him because of who we drafted were who we could have drafted instead of him. But yeah, then the thirty nine turnovers in one years. Kind of that's more of the PTSD and the Burger King commercials did not help me with that, because you look stupid because your head just suicidey or whatever. But I just thought, that's like, I'm I'm moving him down the depth chart if I'm a head coach, like you're gonna go and do any I don't care who you're talking about. Some of us are entertainers and some of us are competitors. You shouldn't be saying that.
Speaker 2: Any you're a rookie. You're not established at all, even if you were well. And it's not like he's a top tier Tom Brady player, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean even if Tom Brady, like if I was a coach, but you shouldn't. I mean, you're not gonna get cut nothing, but you shouldn't be talking.
Speaker 2: To shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's the room to talk, right, I mean, that's pretty much it. It just I kind of thought that that was kind of dumb, like, and I thought that Shoulder performed way better than he did. I would I would have Shuder as my number two. Number two.
Speaker 2: There was I was reading some forums and stuff after it was announced that Flackle was a starter and that don't worry.
Speaker 1: We just got Michael Vicker.
Speaker 2: That they were fighting and thinking that Pickett was gonna be QB one until he actually got hurt, and then Flacco just kind of ran away with it.
Speaker 1: I just don't get why you would think that. I mean, you've seen what you've seen his ceiling. His ceiling is what it is. He is a guy that you could put in if a guy gets hurt to like maybe not lose you games, A serviceable, serviceable backup, maybe to like, you know, Matt Cassel. I think that's where his name was when he was in France, right kind of. But I mean, I think Castle's got a better arm. He's gotta. He was just stuck behind Carson Palmer in college is the reason he got drafted so late. I think he was a maybe like I think he was a starting quarterback, just not like a great one. I don't thin Kenny Picketts a starting quarterback at all. I think he's a Maybia backup. Like that's his that's his that's.
Speaker 3: His seat, and some people just meant to be back up, right, dude, My hero.
Speaker 2: Is now chased Daniels Rogers. It used to be, it used to.
Speaker 1: Be Jim Sorgie, Jim Sorgie until I realized that, because then I realized how much money that Chased Daniel's made and he only started like four or five games.
Speaker 3: Like, hell yeah, dude, probably Georgie.
Speaker 1: Dude, he clipboarded it, got a few starts in pre season, but he only made like, only made like twelve or thirteen million.
Speaker 2: Like Daniels has made enough to set you for for sure back then?
Speaker 1: Though, Oh, I mean no, I mean I got I got it, Hut, I gotta pay for my entourage.
Speaker 3: I had to buy everybody houses.
Speaker 1: I got a dog fight. You know, you know my style. But no, I mean it was like those are but it's I think that's him, it's I want to I don't even remember what they traded for him. I think it was like a later round pick.
Speaker 2: But well, since we're talking about quarterbacks, should we move into the next one?
Speaker 1: Yep? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anthony Richardson, how's Peyton feeling?
Speaker 3: He wants to off his life right now?
Speaker 1: I doubt that.
Speaker 3: He pretty dramatic, that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Let me that sounds like a Matt Common.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, because it can't be verb, because that's verbal verb.
Speaker 3: I want to ask, but what would you.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, like right now because the Vikings, now, how stupid doude? The Colts look, I think we offered like three or four first round picks.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so to get did you see the comment that was talking about Anthony Richardson's career arc already? So he's younger than like six or seven dudes that just got drafted, and this is his third year in the league. Now come yep, And so he's younger than all of those guys. He's younger than Sudor, he's younger than Gabriel, He's younger than all these guys that are rookies this year. He's twenty four, so he was like barely twenty one when he got drafted. And so he was made four college stars or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Did you only make that many? I thought he had like a whole.
Speaker 2: Season and then got draft or no, he's got drafted fourth hour.
Speaker 1: And then he had they only had four.
Speaker 2: And then he he was No, he was only the starter one season at Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. He only played one year. I think he played the whole season starts college.
Speaker 2: And then fourth overall. Then he gets hurt his rookie season. Then he comes back and has an up and down, loses his job, comes back in, takes himself out of the game.
Speaker 3: That was he was tired. That see.
Speaker 1: I think that was a straw that broke the count. That you just hand the ball off, you switch to a run, you hand it off, you get a little deeper. You don't think anybody like like Michael Vay.
Speaker 2: The line and they're going, oh yeah, jeez, fuck you dude.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm battling this other three hundred pound dude. We're just punching each other all day. So I mean, would you would you would you offer like a fourth round pick for him right now?
Speaker 2: No, he's made its sixth seventh. If you're offering picks, yeah, very late, round six seven?
Speaker 3: Sorry? What's that?
Speaker 1: So we got for Phillips, right, Yes, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: We're dated.
Speaker 1: WE'REGADA two six to get Anthony Richards.
Speaker 2: You pay me five million to take him?
Speaker 1: I would I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: I mean, Sam Howell sucks well, but I'm just why would you not? He's, like you just said, how young he is. We thought we wanted him so bad and Indianapolis probably not a great situation to be in. There's the reason they drafted fourth overall comment and they frank right and then they had Now they've got Shane Stricken.
Speaker 3: Now he's got didn't have anybody to really throw to.
Speaker 1: Righty Well, I mean that was old line is pretty good.
Speaker 3: He was then he is.
Speaker 1: But I mean they got Pittman, they got a crap I forgot the other guy's name. And then Matt's favorite because he looks for it. Mo Ali Coxe I.
Speaker 3: Tight end. Yeah, you love it.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's not Front Street cos it's mo Aley Cox.
Speaker 3: He likes it.
Speaker 1: He likes it in the back of the dirty.
Speaker 3: Mo of it. He wants.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, they're gonna give like a fifth round? Sure, why not think it though too though, I mean we made Josh Dobbs look serviceable for like fifth.
Speaker 2: You know, a fifth, sixth, seventh, thrown pick. Most of those guys don't ever make it off the practice squad right now.
Speaker 1: He said the most because I think I think even Diggs like a fifth rownd pick. But yeah, you're right, for the most part, that's a throwaway. Like Tyson Chandler thinks the sixth up.
Speaker 2: Those are your flyers that they might turn into a halfway decent special team player, or or.
Speaker 1: They did something bad in college, and you're like, sweet, he got in trouble.
Speaker 3: He's talented.
Speaker 2: He liked the marriage.
Speaker 1: I wanna, yeah, that's legal most states.
Speaker 2: It is now. Yeah, but remember like Percy Harvin, Oh he likes weed.
Speaker 1: It's got what we got the migrants. I thought, God, how many he had, like seven thousand yards and I can't remember how many games that he had for the Vikings. I did not like that pick. That's one of those ones I was wrong about.
Speaker 2: Well, he slipped because he had attitude problems and his drug history.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who we got there, Jamie ignorant slot names Percy.
Speaker 2: But then too it was they basically called him a running back because a lot of his catches were behind the line of scrimmage, like, oh, these are basically just long handoffs he did.
Speaker 1: He was all over the place. I was. He hated it, but he was.
Speaker 3: He was awesome, good at it. And then he got to any concussions and you know what, headaches and migrants, which I found.
Speaker 2: He was a drama queen. I've never got a first round pick for him. So that was okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't remember who we got, but.
Speaker 3: It's that boy, I can't.
Speaker 1: It's not like we traded digs that I think I got Patters.
Speaker 2: We used that look.
Speaker 1: I mean Patterson was fairly decent as a kick returner, honestly, the returner for.
Speaker 3: Our first rounder.
Speaker 2: He was raw talent too.
Speaker 1: Another thing though, is if the Vikings would have been smart and did with like Tennessee originally they had turned him into a running back.
Speaker 2: Well Atlanta did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did actually fairly decent.
Speaker 2: He's I think he just got cut from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Like though he's a ten or twelve? What is he a ten year vet?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not he's not eliti, He's not elite, but he made a career.
Speaker 1: He made a career out of it.
Speaker 2: You know when the average NFL career is only three years.
Speaker 1: And what's the most exciting play in football? One hundred and nine yard kick returning?
Speaker 3: He did it.
Speaker 2: He did it, one nine point nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was almost Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like right on that back line.
Speaker 1: I liked him, I thought, I mean I didn't. I didn't love him. I just thought he was good. And again too, who was his quarterbacks with the Vikings at the time that ponders at the Davars Jackson era.
Speaker 2: No T Jack was gone by that point. I remember now because T Jack was before far was near. It was the after five.
Speaker 3: T Jack was during FARV during I think it was.
Speaker 1: I remember because his wife has the greatest better be more accurate that gun than you are.
Speaker 2: The football, because then we had uh, there's a castle God, then we had.
Speaker 1: Roller Coaster, just shitty quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Josh Freeman for one game that was that drops back fifty two times.
Speaker 1: I liked the I liked the signing because I thought he was a decent.
Speaker 2: Because he wasn't bad in Tampa.
Speaker 1: You know, six games or six days in check about a Monday high football.
Speaker 2: Good luck, throw that ball fifty two times.
Speaker 1: Running boot to run that ball. It's like my It's like my brother was the freaking offensive coordinator that game. We don't run this football. We're losing by six points.
Speaker 3: Throw it every.
Speaker 2: Time, Daniel, when we're playing on Xbox, quit running the ball.
Speaker 1: Throw it.
Speaker 2: I want to get balance.
Speaker 3: I'm bath. Do you want an invite to the league. We talked about doing it, you know, but because he's he's losing, he lost and I got the Gophers ranked and he got fired from now he got fired from Kansas.
Speaker 2: And Kansas State or Kansas Kansas.
Speaker 3: State out of bad I went to a rival. Yeah, coach, I told I told you he has to be a three star. So and he picked Kansas and he has. He got throttled by Texas at the Big twelve and because we moved him back to divers.
Speaker 2: Tell Jackson he doesn't need food for a week.
Speaker 3: You suck.
Speaker 1: Get out there starting mowing.
Speaker 3: Launce. Ain't got no school. Yeah, I know you're ten.
Speaker 2: You can rake some leaves here in the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: There's a whole lot of leaves out there.
Speaker 3: You can move some branches around. Speaking of branches, he has it's gone. Yeah, finally, finally, it took a while. Did you do better when the neighbors did? And then I say, if you cut it, I'll move it.
Speaker 1: There you go compromise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, neighbor, did you save the wood? Yeah, there's lots. If you want something, well, because you're I'm gonna need it. Yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I have because smart my tree down the day before that.
Speaker 3: Just smart.
Speaker 2: Speaking speaking of fireplaces, you should have Mitch look at that one before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and oh no, he didn't. Caleb looked at that one because he's worked on those hypoides. I can't figure it out because I think what for people do not know topic. Yeah, the fireplace that's in the bar the studio here, it's a propane one. Uh, it has not worked since I've been here, and I've been every over two years. But the propane line runs out there. But there's also propane line that runs here to the heater that's downstairs. So we think that's teed off somewhere along here. We're trying to figure where it's at. There is that, but I think it's teed off over here. So I don't get.
Speaker 1: Figure out recently though, how to work.
Speaker 3: Yes, the air conditioning, Yes, oh my god, we'd be dying, dying one week earlier.
Speaker 1: It would have been nice.
Speaker 2: As Bruce, as Aiden says, looks like a drug user.
Speaker 1: Dustin and I were sweating pretty good. That was the only one that came out clean.
Speaker 3: Look at Duston and I were pretty sweaty.
Speaker 2: I just listened to that today. Aidan's like, you looked like a drug dealer. I was trying to support my friend and represent his business.
Speaker 1: A flannel on what you couldn't even see the damn name by the watch back a bitch. Anyways, move on, next beer, next beer.
Speaker 2: Okay, so well j three Jordan Adison got a three game suspension news.
Speaker 3: Huh would you trade oh sorry, yeah, Dallas Turner for either Trey Hendrickson or Micah Parsons.
Speaker 1: Obviously you're gonna have to add.
Speaker 2: Some more Michael Parsons.
Speaker 1: No, definitely a no on Michael Parsons.
Speaker 2: Well, you've already got you have a backlog, You've got Turner, but Gernard.
Speaker 1: Turner would be gone, so Turner would be a trade for them. You got Gernard in Van Ginkle, but van Gik how much is that? Honestly, how much is that cap?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, he wants to sign a big deal, so we have the money.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Think what would he say? It was like three million dollars he saves with Harrison Phillips. So like we're at twenty.
Speaker 2: You've already got Gernard, who established himself last year, and Van Ginkle. Because Parsons is a stand up guy, he's not down on the line.
Speaker 1: What about Trey Hendrickson, He's a down on that. Because now if that Harrison Phillips moves makes sense. Get Trey Hendrickson, then you have Hardgraves and Allen on that defensive line. I would stick with Turner because he's younger and he yeah, got a bot cheaper upside and cheaper.
Speaker 3: You're not a fan of.
Speaker 2: But you've got four more.
Speaker 1: He's not a fan of JJ. I was a fan of Turner when we drafted him.
Speaker 2: You know, our defense, our defense wasn't the issue last year at the end.
Speaker 1: No, it was our quarterback offense. You know, so interior line and our defense was though. Because you couldn't run, you could run the ball up the middle. I mean, Jamior Gibbs, he's still running right now.
Speaker 3: Just felt like running k Forrest.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I just just kind of bringing that up as a talking point because it's like, those two guys are available.
Speaker 2: I would more get about talking about available guys. What about a Sante Samuel? Why not sign him for some cube quarterback depth.
Speaker 1: I think we like our cornerback room. I think we liked that. I think that that Isaiah.
Speaker 2: Rogers Matt's just laughing over there.
Speaker 9: He's ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you stop what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And all right, so look on the old Twitter machine. Uh. Ben Leebert tweeted this after the Phillips trade. Uh. DT is a load, but DT's a load with young talent. Credit to Redman, Ingram Dawkins, and Williams for the incredible cants big thing to Harrison Is and for his play on the field and for being such a great guy for the community. Best of luck to him.
Speaker 1: Also that yeah that did that? Did we drafted out of Georgia? So I guess the younger talent kind of prevailed on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then hard old Phillips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, early thirties maybe.
Speaker 2: Because he was in Denver. That boy started out in Denver, wasn't it, no Buffalo?
Speaker 3: He started Buffalo then went to Denver. So not even thirty. Thank you Wait enough, I just yeah that he's.
Speaker 2: Looking at that picture. You just traded one of your defensive captains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's true.
Speaker 1: He dude, he was, like I said, he was a pillar of this community. But I guess, like you know, Redman, that Ingram Dawkins, Uh, that Drake Rodriguez. I guess they got a lot of bigger dudes that aren't able to it'll be cheaper. I don't what I don't. I think this has got to be a move though for something, because there's there's it's got to be something because we're looking at is this to get Terry McLaurin. No, I mean because then then you gotta pay him. I mean, well, because it's like it just kind of came out of nowhere, like we'll.
Speaker 2: Pop the top. We'll go move into this next one. Since we're talking receivers, another name I saw floating around was Amari Cooper.
Speaker 1: He's a free agent.
Speaker 2: But so with Addison being suspended for three weeks, you get a guy like McLaurin or Cooper, they're gonna want a season long roll.
Speaker 3: I do have some more things to talk about for you talk about uh receivers, Alan Alanizard, former Packers Slash Ja, Mitchell Tinsley from and then Adam Feelenes. What are we gonna give it about?
Speaker 1: Delon had a pretty good year last year with Carolina and he.
Speaker 3: Had like he wanted to be the number one receiver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was a name I read this morning. Who is currently rostered but in Washington actually, if I remember correctly, but would fit perfectly into our system because he's played here before and could potentially be your slot back.
Speaker 3: Yes, welcome back, kJ.
Speaker 1: I guess we're giving him like a six round pick.
Speaker 2: It makes What if he's a casualty of training camp.
Speaker 1: Right, well, I mean they're trying to make because he only had.
Speaker 2: Like five catches for now what what if this.
Speaker 3: Is a domino effect of like they trade Phillips, now I get these six round picks. What if they're going to try trade for something laid down the road.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's probably why, because it's otherwise it doesn't make sense. I mean, I guess you got to get down to fifty three. And if you're thinking that Phillips and these younger guys are at the same level, I guess it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Get something back, save some money in the prom save.
Speaker 1: Some money in the process. You don't feel like you're gonna fall off that much.
Speaker 2: But then two, Okay, now you've got Addison, who we've talked about in the past too, though he's due to get paid soon.
Speaker 1: Nope, we just he just that boy. He just signed an extension. Yeah, I forgot about it too. I was like, dude, he's got to be out his fifth year. He's like three, he's got like a three year intension.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it hasn't.
Speaker 5: I got a different thing up right now.
Speaker 3: What do you have right now?
Speaker 5: It was the best, uh way to see he was still in free agency.
Speaker 3: Oh, go ahead and read that, alright.
Speaker 1: DJ Chark's the guy that I want.
Speaker 5: Amari Cooper, Okay, Gay Davis, Tyler Boyd obj.
Speaker 1: No, I thought he signed with somebody.
Speaker 3: I saw he's not signed.
Speaker 1: You probably saw that he retired. I thought he signed with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Go get Gay Davis, Go get Gay Davis or Tyler Boyd.
Speaker 1: If we get gave Davis, that means we get a lot more.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Shane gillis around here.
Speaker 5: Put Tyler Boyd down on a slot and we'll be chilling.
Speaker 1: I like DJ Shark, he's got a lot of upside. I mean, if he can get Adam feeling though, like for not super expensive.
Speaker 3: He's not. He's old though, Yeah, he's like how old is Adam is he? I feel like thirty three thirty four he's.
Speaker 2: Probably thirty five.
Speaker 3: I bet yeah, that sounds right, thirty four thirty four.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly, like, dude, if we're going to make a trade though that I know it was a preseason game with that Monday night game that Tinsley.
Speaker 3: Dude, he looked good.
Speaker 1: He had two like the George Washington's He had like two like he had a back shoulder throw that he caught and then had tip tap at the back of the end zone. And Cincinnati, he's already got Higgins, the already got freaking Jamar Chase. This guy didn't even make the roster last year. I mean even get him for cheap.
Speaker 3: But if somebody falls, he falls to a practice squad, I just I want somebody that's.
Speaker 2: Get out there ship we can bring back treadwell, then stop.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess we Hey, hold on, we are going to run more we do. He was good. He He also made a career in a different thing of wide receive just a you know, he was a wide receiver that could block. Very few of them make a seven year career, you know, that's there's very few. But it's I I like Chark because he's got a lot of upside.
Speaker 3: But he got trouble recently. I feel like he had a gambling issue. With the Lions.
Speaker 1: He just got to cut from the Falcons.
Speaker 3: Uh well yeah, and look up DJ Chark and see what happened to him, because I feel like he got gambling Issueslazard.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, Lizard's a veteran, He's got some upside to him. But the other ones I saw were like Kendrick Bourne and just a bunch of other people. And my problem is here, why are we addressing this now? Two weeks ago, we could have got Keenan Allen. We knew that Jordan Allison Allison, Jordan Addison was going to be suspended some games, and why not get a Keenan Allen to come in for a year. I mean he went back to San Diego or no one is another Los Angeles, the Chargers, Yeah, the Chargers. He went back to the Chargers. When I get him, he's the perfect slot receiver. He's always dude. Even when the Bears, he was good.
Speaker 2: But then to uh do you see Florio was kind of ripping the league two talking about Addison. I forget who else got in trouble, but they suspended oh yeah, that.
Speaker 1: One dude for oh yeah, roche Rice. And it doesn't start till like the middle of the year, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, and he like hurt people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Addison just fell asleep in a stoplight. We've all done. If you haven't fell asleep in a stoplight, are you living?
Speaker 2: I can say I have not done that.
Speaker 3: I've fallen asleep driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, would you drive one hundred and forty to save your dog?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I mean I would. My Carl's go that bad.
Speaker 1: See that's your problem.
Speaker 2: You're not driving as muffler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, he just gave or horsepower? Yeah, charge great reference?
Speaker 3: Uh is that it for?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 3: Is that? I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I would rather see I guess maybe a veteran gosh, like some upside, like that Tinsley guy from Cincinnati. We get him for cheap. What I mean, I don't want like Terry McLaurin. I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I don't Terry don't want him. What's again?
Speaker 1: I mean, we're gonna go three wide and it's gonna be awesome, you know, like three Honestly though, I think, Oh I just saw that Jake reads making the three deep bottleheads.
Speaker 3: They look sick for the bills that.
Speaker 2: You read from the Vikings eighty six.
Speaker 3: Jesus eighty six. That's right.
Speaker 1: You're from the slums in South Dakota.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were doing a lot of this, I should say, any of the tickety talk of one of my friends at me about.
Speaker 2: They didn't have Channel ninety nine and the static.
Speaker 3: It was just regular TV.
Speaker 1: They had a broken TV with they just play around its side. That was their TV.
Speaker 2: It's time for Western.
Speaker 1: Record. You don't do that.
Speaker 3: I was like, quick break, women come back. We had don't want to know? Oh, we have all?
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 3: That's okay, I say, is that it?
Speaker 2: I we got one more?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, let Bro throw. Let the Bro throw.
Speaker 1: He has got to be quarterback to Sam.
Speaker 3: How thinks?
Speaker 1: Oh he looked terrible.
Speaker 3: He looked like he Sam looked like he was here. He was running around like I.
Speaker 1: Thought, like when we traded for him, he like threw for thirty eight hundred yards for the Commanders a couple of years ago. I was like, that's a pretty good trade. That's kind of like a Donald pickup, like low risk, high reward. He looked terrible, and I get it to you know, but brosemur.
Speaker 2: That that Apparently Kaos loves Brosmer too.
Speaker 1: I was on the he was on the radio with Paul Allen today and he goes, all right, so I'm not the star. I get it. So when I get coaching, it's two to three minutes and he's like, I gotta take that information in and he's that lasts like that two minute drive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, he threw an interception at the end of the game, but if the play before that, I forgot the wide receiver's name, he's not gonna make it. He threw a dart, layered that throw in. That guy went up with one hand and it went right off. It hit his forearm. He goes over the perfect It was a perfect that was.
Speaker 2: There was an interview with Koc and he's like, I love him. He's in anticipaty very well. He's not afraid to try and thread it. Yeah, you know, he's like everything about him I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got to be he's got to be on the roster. If you put him on, he's done. Somebody else has taking him.
Speaker 2: So does he make the over riping?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ripping, yeah, ripping, ripping because he's the only reason I know what's ripping is because his h uncle is Mark and he played for the Redskins in nineteen ninety one and he shredded the Bills unfortunately, probably one of the first Super Bowls I remember watching and I was cheering for the Bills. That I would I would say he's got he's got like Ripping is uh a predominant third stringer, like he isn't even like a backup like picket Hearts in Denver. I would take Brosemer. He's got we don't know where his ceiling's at.
Speaker 2: How do you feel though about potentially having that's good? So, how do you feel about potentially having a starting QB who, yes, is not a rookie but is effectively in his rookie season, and a rookie QB two.
Speaker 1: I would keep how I keep three. I keep three.
Speaker 2: I mean Washing Washington did it with RG three and Kirk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would keep three. I mean, it ain't gonna be better with Howell and it's not gonna be better with Ripping. I'd rather have that upside of Brozemur, like the Kirk Cousins type, because it looks like he's kind of got something then instead of like, you know, you know, the stealing him and Howell like if you only are gonna keep two, Yeah, I'll keep Howell just because experience, and that is it. If it was because I know where his ceiling is. He's a backup that could maybe coming in win you a game. He's not gonna like not lose you a game like Picket, Like how I've seen enough of him before where he's got enough, He's got a good enough arm. He'll throw an interception though, like and I don't really mind that. That's like a picnic Nick Mullins, Like I thought last year we should have put him in the game. Tartole got scared to throw the ball. Dude, Nick ain't gonna be scared to throw the ball. We just don't know what it is the ball. And at some point in time, it's like you got to be able to just drop back throw.
Speaker 3: And throw it.
Speaker 1: And like there was a couple on that last drive, like the Tim Jones he darted it over the middle and he was the one thing that really screwed us too, was on that you know preseason game at the end is he threw a pass. It was a good pass and got caught and then two steps the guy stripped it and went on a bounce. Clock doesn't stop what to fumble out of bounce because it's not changing possessions because he caught it to he still in bounce. It's a fumble lot of bounce. So the clop keys going. Clock keeps going because you are not on a bounce. The ball rolled out of bounds. So we lost like fourteen seconds on that one.
Speaker 3: But there was a dart.
Speaker 1: I would keep Brosemur, I would keep three. I would find a way to keep those three quarterbacks. You can't put him, Uh, it was so far. You know, you got hocketson Oliver. I would like to keep Vnette. I liked I like that bar I haven't seen a lot of that. We'll see more like on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Is Mon still around.
Speaker 1: He went somewhere else.
Speaker 2: But there's that Bartholomew, that guy that we drive done anything hurt?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but we'll find out tomorrow. He's gonna be the last. But you know, the the one flash that Kobe King, that linebacker we got out of Penn State in the sixth round or whatever. He looked pretty good in that preseason game yesterday.
Speaker 3: Anybody from State looked pretty fuck well, that's linebacker, you baby, it's one of them anyways.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's because that's the one place we don't have a whole lot of depth. We have a lot on the outside rushers, we don't have much of the inside because we have Cashman, we got pacebe King is a good one. Van Ginkel did play middle linebacker in Miami, but obviously watching him so much better. Oh dude, this anticipation on the anticipatory and that's that's how I met your mother. In reference, you already have a drink. This is anticipatory drink order. But yeah, I just excited football's here.
Speaker 2: We will be college college football start.
Speaker 1: So on next week we're going to the Knobby Kettle. Correct, So we're gonna do with the Gophers and Vikings predictions next week?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, as well, I'm excited for.
Speaker 1: Somebody else to grill your food for you.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but speaking of college football on the thirtieth Texas against the buck Eyes, Yeah one versus.
Speaker 1: Three, it's a three. Oh that's right, and stay moved up to two.
Speaker 3: We are for sure do for better edge, for sure going to do our football picks, our college and our pro picks. Will put it on our Facebook.
Speaker 1: Find code put BBS in and get twenty dollars on us.
Speaker 3: Yep, you sign up, yep.
Speaker 2: And they got an app. Now, yeah, they have an app.
Speaker 3: Instead of the going to the website, it's now an app on your phone. It's really nice.
Speaker 2: I'm so I'm so up and down with him.
Speaker 1: I've been up almost a three hundred and now I'm back down to fifty seven. It's got a streak again.
Speaker 2: Like you were getting a little cocky on your bets. I bet there. I was a little bit, a little risky, a little risky.
Speaker 1: I wasn't getting risky. I I was betting more like that Golden State Houston game. I bet like thirty bucks and it won me a shit ton of money because that was the underdog, and I was like watching it, I'm like, who cares? Like Duke can won me so much goddamn money. At that point in time, I went from forty to one. Love that yeah, and then dead farce. I'm still rolling off the one hundred three bucks they gave me that.
Speaker 3: Boy, and I took that.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, so you go to the casino. What's going I'm up up from what?
Speaker 3: There's that?
Speaker 2: Ye up from the last atm all.
Speaker 1: You did your original I'm awake, I'm here.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we're gonna do better regigame, we do our picks. We're gonna have maybe do you want to do just us? This is like inside of talk. This is like in show talk right now our football? Yeah? Do you want to have all of our guys? Or you just want to have us four? All of us?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Okay? It was hard enough for you to keep track of four records? Can you handle six or more?
Speaker 3: Can someone else do that part? I'll put it together. If someone just now, he won't someone, I'll put it together. You just tell me what everything is.
Speaker 2: Aiden's gonna be in the pickpool.
Speaker 3: You want to be the pickpool? Aiden?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: You don't win anything aside from breaking rights.
Speaker 3: Alright, it's a fifteen year old talk and say he's gonna kick everybody else's ass.
Speaker 2: Well, he's already two and one on you on Wiskipedia.
Speaker 3: I am fuck all right, feel shut up.
Speaker 2: We would come back Wiskipedia knock going out quick.
Speaker 3: I bet you can.
Speaker 1: Oh no no no, no, no no no no no no, it's no you have to make the Wiskipedia for Scott.
Speaker 3: We are doing this backwards.
Speaker 1: We're letting the guy with college degrees ask the question that's right. This is wrong. It's a travesty on every level. Why let the smartest guy in the room ask the question that's right? No, we have to ask him the question right.
Speaker 3: Do you want to team up on it? Oh, that's not fair. Next shut up, Next, two brains make one.
Speaker 1: Next week we will all right? Yeah, because I told you this is like, we're doing this wrong. He came over to drop over my pieces, like we're doing the wiskipedia wrong.
Speaker 3: How about this, I'll let you do a Wiskipedia for me next week. You're fucking doing it all right? How does that sound good?
Speaker 2: I'll go in the box next week.
Speaker 3: All right, box next week for Scott.
Speaker 1: It's because it's Scott.
Speaker 3: In the box.
Speaker 2: Are we going to do it next week? Because we have the show where we going to get somebody from the crowd, get.
Speaker 3: Somebody from the somebody the next time you're here. You're fucking doing it.
Speaker 1: Scott, Scott in the box, in the box bars alright.
Speaker 3: Moment back, we got misconnections, we got news of the weird, and then I will be alive as well too. On our Facebook page, as well, So don't get to wear a lot more stuff gonna happen here a little bit, you'll say to beerbery Spots.
Speaker 11: With all of these different people involved, there's a lot of balls, and this show gets at least three guys deep. So make your own conclusions. Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 3: Hey Brews. Why are you loading your recliner, a TV, and a fridge into your truck.
Speaker 1: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at home choice in Bumigi use the promo code BBS as in Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 3: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 3: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cager raiders?
Speaker 1: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 2: Head to home choice in Bamigie today, use promo code BBS or beer bell Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 12: This is lois from the Nob and Kettle Restaurant and Lounge where we serve our smoked prime rib Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemade batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of Iitaska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you. The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 6: Are you ready to turn up the heats? Erbert and Gribbert's Northern Cheeseteak and Flesh that which is they have the option of going spicy, but they're all new spicy Mao and added al aapinos, and don't forget the flavorful Spartan Nebula Apollo and quadrill all with tender rotisserie chicken at all available with gluten free bread. Herbert and Gribberts New Spicy Sandwiches. They'll take you to the next level of hot satisfaction which will keep you coming back for more. Or stop in Troy one or all of them at the corner of fifteenth ten Vinagi Avenue.
Speaker 10: Yeah, can you stop seniling around and turn this game off long enough for me to study.
Speaker 1: So this game is important.
Speaker 9: The Bears are playing the Rams, and if you lose with the Rams, you get thrown out of the league.
Speaker 11: The north Star Sports Podcast on Twitter app NSS podcast more after this.
Speaker 13: Craving something special, discover Antie's Acres in ach in Minnesota. Indulge in their smouth water and wago steaks perfectly tender and burst in and flavor.
Speaker 3: Or try their juicy.
Speaker 13: Farm fresh chicken and sucking important.
Speaker 2: I deal for any meal, and.
Speaker 13: The best part, they delivered straight to your door anywhere in Minnesota. Don't settle for ordinary. Treat yourself and your loved ones to the taste of Angie's Acres. Order now at Antie's Acres MN dot com.
Speaker 3: YEA like this. Welcome back to Baby Sports tb SE my Pro Sports Talk. My name's Mac Jeffrey along our awesome friend, our friends. Our it is Scott Wilson, Bruce Legg and our stat boy Aid and Geffrey over there.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that we had the captain with us.
Speaker 2: Are Captain hook?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, everly brothers too. Until I kiss you go back to nineteen sixty something.
Speaker 1: Smooch one of us playing cards.
Speaker 2: Right, So there we had a question from a live.
Speaker 3: A that's right. We are in our live stat live portion of the show. Yeah, there's aid as well, come back in the frame. That's cool.
Speaker 2: That's way behind on yours.
Speaker 10: I know it is.
Speaker 1: It's always way behind. It's yours.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, Yeah, Bruce Ryan's question, how many? How many losses until everyone starts fire?
Speaker 1: Kevin O'Connell, he's got to be all of them, he's gotta go, oh and seventeen.
Speaker 2: It would be not this season, Yeah, thirty. The wheels would have to fall off.
Speaker 3: It would take five losses for the Packers to lose his job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, Ryan, so obviously you're a Packers fan, So how many losses until the floor?
Speaker 1: I think even him is on the hot seat, I think, and him would have to go like, oh and seventeen. I don't know. He's he's like up there, like like he's up above O'Connell on like win percentage as a head coach.
Speaker 2: But they're on year three of the Jordan Love experiment though too, and.
Speaker 5: Look at their NFC North North record last year.
Speaker 1: They still made the playoffs, so.
Speaker 2: It's like a participation trophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but think about it. They did really well with Malik Willis that they win the two games where Jordan Love got hurt. And where the hell were they They were some weird place, like somewhere in South America where Brazil yeah against.
Speaker 2: Philly, Yeah, playing two green teams.
Speaker 3: You can't wear green in Brazil.
Speaker 2: Because the cartels, No, sure.
Speaker 5: Because of their soccer team.
Speaker 10: It's like only they can wear I don't really know what that's I saw Pat McAfee talking about it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was because of the drug cartels.
Speaker 3: Games, and I believe that to be more than anything else.
Speaker 1: Honestly, don't think about those soccer clubs down there. I mean, like their fans are pretty ruthless, so it's almost like a drug cartel.
Speaker 5: Probably they probably are.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Like if the if the mayor said, hey, Bruce, we're gonna go down and watch Manu versus somebody else, I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 3: Yes, Aiden, well I can't see it.
Speaker 5: Oh you can't see it.
Speaker 3: No, it's enough space. It's sucking, damn it.
Speaker 2: The you want crash out, all right, Ryan says, I mean, how many Vikings are the Vikings are on how many qbs known? It still isn't working.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it worked last year. It's like fourteen.
Speaker 2: We just didn't want to pay him what he wanted to be paid, and he's a bum.
Speaker 1: We had a QB honestly, Like if you look at Darnell, he didn't win in high school, he didn't win in college, and obviously Donald sorry, and when the lights were bright in the NFL, he folded. He folded like a lawn chair.
Speaker 2: How all right?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I mean J. J. McCarthy is one in high school, one in college.
Speaker 5: In the NFL.
Speaker 1: We don't know yet. We don't know yet. You will, do you think?
Speaker 10: So? C?
Speaker 3: What was uh?
Speaker 2: I think Aiden mentioned it, but I don't remember. Was it by week seven or week eight? Donald's bench?
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I don't think so. He looked pretty good. No, they got a decent run game. They got that game straight down the field. And I just don't think he's not gonna throw thirty three touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Oh I could. I hate he won't he could.
Speaker 1: I mean I was all about I was a champion for him last year and now this year is again it's like I gotta defend now JJ McCarthy being better than Donald. It's kind of weird back to back years.
Speaker 2: That's there's a lot of what ifs because JJ hasn't played yet and everyone's like, oh, you're like Travis, And matt said, he's being anointed up to this level here, like like Travis, he hasn't deserved it yet.
Speaker 1: In college, they didn't throw the ball a lot, so it's like, and I even I remember when we draft him. That's what I was. My complaint was, it's like, how do we know we can throw the ball? Well, you watch him.
Speaker 2: He's got the arm strength, so he's got the right attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that offensive line is better. We got some weapons. We'll find out. But we don't talk sports in this half. No, no, no, Matthew's already getting antsy. He's like, too much sports. I own a sports podcast and hate talking about sports.
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, well, there's that we were just fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: Not at the fun were a crowd interaction.
Speaker 3: I get that, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: But Ryan FTP, yeah you know me, go outside her down FTP?
Speaker 3: Yeah you know me, you know me?
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, kick it off.
Speaker 3: News is the weird or no misconnections. We've been doing news of the weird first, I could do that, all right. Give me a chance to read a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Too, all right, because he hasn't read them yet, I have just not very well.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, here we go.
Speaker 3: We always start off with where's Kevin?
Speaker 9: Ben?
Speaker 1: Kevin breaks into a California home, eats dog food and cookies and chips.
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 1: Kevin the son of a b Kevin broke into a California home to feast on snacks including dog food, cookies, and a bag of chips and a container of sugar? Is this gonna be sugar bear instead of cocaine bear? Bridget Conley said she just startled getting alerts from her security camera at her Pine Mountain Club home, located in Los Padres National Forests in Kern County, at about six fifteen am, when no one was home.
Speaker 3: Thank god, thank god.
Speaker 1: He was huge, Conley told the television station. This bear was the biggest bear that we've ever seen. Collie said, the bear kicked open the door. It spent about an hour going in and out the house. So he grab a snack and he was polite enough to take it outside to mow it. Down and then go back in there and find whatever else you wanted.
Speaker 2: Sounds like she might over exaggerate a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is one of my favorite parts. He went in for the terminado sugar, not just regular sugar. Never heard of that one terminado Yeah yeah, okay, so he is cocaine. Yeah, so that was cocaine turned up.
Speaker 2: He's getting turned up.
Speaker 1: Colombian parents name baby chat yipp Tea after AI program dumb. A Colobian family named their newborn daughter chat Yept after the AI program chat Gpt. Despite the unusual name, the child was registered without objection at the net. You can't really what are you gonna to tell the parents?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Could you? Could you like be like no, you can't name your kid that unless it's like a swear word or something. Right, but even that, like like I said, my friend said, Shathade was s h I t h e A d Yeah, but it was still like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn thing.
Speaker 1: As a as a tribute. I think they were just trying to do get ahead of the AI monsters coming after him, like no, no, no, don't worry, don't hurt us. We named our daughter after you.
Speaker 3: Did we not?
Speaker 2: This is just like Jurassic Park. Have we not learned anything yet?
Speaker 1: No, we never will. World Humanoid Robot Games kickoff in Beijing, Beijing. Yeah. The World Humanoid Robot Games kicked off in Beijing with an AI powered robots built by teams around the globe, competing in sports including kickboxing, track, soccer, and dance. You bumped it the events.
Speaker 2: You gotta go that way a little bit on the camera.
Speaker 1: The events held its opening ceremony on Thursday, which featured some of the first mishaps of the games, including a robot falling over well attempting to light the torch of the games.
Speaker 2: Did it start on fire?
Speaker 1: They didn't say that. The games featured more than five hundred robots from sixteen countries, including Japan, the United States and Germany, competing at twenty six events. One robot was disqualified from five Fridays, a big fifteen hundred meters race when its head fell off.
Speaker 3: That's so damn It.
Speaker 1: Kind of seems to be the you know, the heads are falling off. Keeping the head balance well in movement is the biggest challenge for us, said Wang z nineteen, a member of the Beijing University I told The Guardian Soccer game Is on Friday also featured a mishap when a robot tripped and several other mechanical players to fall, requiring human intervention to clear the hazard.
Speaker 2: I saw a the other day that was talking about artificial intelligence and all that. It's like, so when the machines rise up and whatnot, why not just like hang out and tell their batteries die?
Speaker 1: Well, like that one shooting out in uh China or whatever. It was literally downloading ways to fix itself. So, you know, I think I think that I don't get that was scary as hell, like shut it down. It's already figuring out ways to fix itself and probably learn to not shut itself down. Firefighters rescue a man wedged inside a playground tube slide here. Who the hell is going I'm not going down that night?
Speaker 2: Why were you at the playground?
Speaker 14: I got kids, baby, I'm a fun dad. Yeah cool, No, I'm a stuck dad. You might want to get the Chris go hit a beer, maybe a little torch, you know, get it hot.
Speaker 1: Emergency responders in Connecticut were called to a playground for an unusual rescue when a forty year old man it's at the middle of a portion of the tube slide. The Town of Vernon Fire Department set on social media that crews responded alongside Vernon Emergency Medical System or servant whatever. What's the MS stand for?
Speaker 2: Emergency Medical technician that's at the EMS.
Speaker 1: That's not a te.
Speaker 2: Technician and Emergency medical services.
Speaker 3: Yes, like alright, like systems.
Speaker 1: It can't be that.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: You down, yeah, you know me. That was earlier and the Vernon Police Department just after four thirty. Oh, he's out there on Saturday with this kid confined space rescue of a forty year old male adult stuck in a tube on a playground. So what do we learn from this? Boys?
Speaker 2: Don't play with your kids.
Speaker 1: We're too old to go down the tube.
Speaker 3: Sides.
Speaker 1: Matt loves the tube. Steak can't go down the tubes.
Speaker 2: He wants to challenge that Nathan's hot dog Day.
Speaker 1: Nope, nobody can.
Speaker 3: It's not happening. I give up after two.
Speaker 1: I don't fall. Where's the mustard and the catch? Noah, bro, you're that's what's gonna stop me from that. That's a replus, not the fact that seventy one hot dogs in ten minutes.
Speaker 3: I'd do it if I could I know you would.
Speaker 1: This is kind of gross. Yeah, she only needs one. Toothpaste made out of hair could be on the shelves in two years when scientists say it's the secret to stopping tooth decay. Gross, okay, mint to be. Fluoride in toothpaste has been shown to strengthen tooth enamel, making our choppers more resistant to acids from plaque and bacteria that cause tooth decay. Researchers from King's College in London say they have identified a substance that can protect against decay and repair early stage damage better than fluoride. Brace yourself, it's found the top of your head. So ironic. The guy that in this picture has zero zero head.
Speaker 3: Oh unless that's his.
Speaker 2: Hair that's right up there with the uh poop pills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, right up there, up there real deep second knuckle baby second numbers.
Speaker 2: Matt's over here, Well that's what he does.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: We are entertaining an exciting era where biotechnology allows us not to just treat symptoms, but restore biological functions using the body's own material, said Shref, senior study author and consultant at King's College in London, with further development and the right industry partnerships. He added, we may soon be growing stronger, healthier smiles from something as simple as a haircut. Give you your hairt ding dandruff, don't that's that's definitely gonna help you. Freaky Frankenstein rabbits, not rabbis. Rabbits have spotted in these tuesdates. They're all over here. Oh damn you stupid sight enough it's hair today, gone tomorrow. Thanks to a face full of freaky tentacles. The grow test frankenstein esque rabbits, once just a Colorado curiosity, are now turning up in Minnesota and Nebraska, their furry faces sprouting gro test horns and tentacle like gross straight out of a B movie. The unsettling deformities are the calling card of a controlled c RPV, also known as shop Papo Amelia virus, a bug that turns harmless bunnies into nightmare fuel. The DNA twisting illness is spread when mosquitoes, ticks, or fleas bite an infected rabbit, bite an infected rabbit, and then pass it along to the others well. The virus doesn't affect humans or pets like dogs and cats. Wildlife officials are warning, look, but don't touch. Who's going to touch that damn thing?
Speaker 2: Might shoot it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely shoot it.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's it's like gross jackelobe.
Speaker 1: It's got like weird like it looks like it's like got horns on its head and some of them are coming out of their mouths and looks gross.
Speaker 3: That's it looks like a jack jackrabbit, a jackalobe.
Speaker 1: This one's kind of scary. Kids. Look out for your pets. Mom donates daughter's pony to zoo so that it can be devoured by lions. Nothing goes to waste.
Speaker 3: No hold your horses.
Speaker 1: A Danish woman donated her daughter's pet pony to a zoo in Denmark so it could be eaten by lions. Pamelia reportedly gifted her teenage daughters, Angelica's German riding pony, Chicago fifty seven, to the Adlong Zoo in the country's northern region. Zookeepers have said they're hoping to mimic the natural food chain of predators by feeding them smaller donated pets. It might sound very dramatic and bizarre that you would feed your pets to animals in the Zoo sold forty four totally times in the UK. But they're going to be put down anyway, and it's not like they're alive when they're given to the predators, so they originally say like, oh, they want to mimic it, but they kill them and then let the animal eat it. When I first read it, I'm like, you're gonna put my pony out there, and it's like no, no, we kill it first and then we like put it out there. So that is it for the news of the weird tom Yeah, watch out, kids, your dog didn't get flushed down the toilet. Are your goal, well or your pony if you're in the United Kingdom, Mom just sent that animal to get eaten by a lion.
Speaker 2: I think I heard a place in China was doing this too, and it's like.
Speaker 3: I like one hundred dollars like per like like to give like through like the window, you get one hundred dollars, you give them, Gotta give them a hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Give them like you can feed feed the tiger a chunk of meat that's gonna one.
Speaker 3: Hundred dollars, Like that's fucking outrageous.
Speaker 1: Wait until that tiger gets.
Speaker 3: Your arm pulled through them. It's like it's like a glass.
Speaker 1: It's only safe until it's not safe.
Speaker 2: They give you a pair of tongus.
Speaker 1: You know that somebody's gonna like grab it and try to feed it with their hand eventually.
Speaker 3: Just like the wild lady at the get your hands through you sure.
Speaker 2: Unless you're Dante Culpepper.
Speaker 1: Hands all right, So thick hands like me ain't getting through, but tiny kids hands can get through.
Speaker 3: Right, It's even worse. Watch your kids, Watch your kids get eaten all right time, Miss connections.
Speaker 1: The rabbits rabbits edible, No, I don't think they should be. I wouldn't eat one. It did say that it does not affect humans.
Speaker 2: Like mad Kel.
Speaker 3: Yeah allegedly. All right, So I'm gonna read these. These are misconnections. We do them every single week. So miss connections. If you don't know what it is, it is literally I find stuff on Reddit or Craigslist and I just read them to you or text.
Speaker 1: Messages he sent to random people.
Speaker 2: I like, ho, Matt just turned the screen away because I don't like when you look over my shoulder.
Speaker 3: I do way better, don't you do? Notice? Yeah, I don't do well when you look over my shot. I just gonna do this. This is in Flort Lauderdale misconnections dot dot dell well blown connection.
Speaker 1: Oh what's that?
Speaker 3: Hi, Fort Lauderdale. I'm hoping you can help me out. I made it. I met a woman from there in July on a layover at bw I in Baltimore. I assume that's an airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh. We talked for a while and I felt that we really hit it off. However, she left to make her flight and looked at me like, quote unquote, this is the part where you asked me for my number. In my in my Pea brain, I was thinking long distance logistics, blah blah blah. Got that do anyway? I screwed up and then asked, timing is everything in life. She really charmed me and kept coming back to my mind. I couldn't find her online. So this is this is my hail Mary Reddit.
Speaker 1: That's what it is to to a hail Mary.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. There's more than this.
Speaker 2: Oh God, it's a connected connection.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's Mary connection.
Speaker 3: Here's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Rogers hits those marries.
Speaker 3: It does against the lions. Here's what I have. First name is Deandra DeAndre or Deanna. Not sure how to spell it, definitely not Andrea, so I called it so I know I'm all right. So I called her that and and was corrected. She is black slash Asian Mix twenty seven but possibly twenty eight June b Day. Gemini was still celebrating it in July. Holy Ship, I know hold on military bratt used to live in Okinawa, live or works in a medical field slash mental health. Two sisters, both with similar names as her big crush on Jaalen Hurts. I got nowhere online hoping you guys can help me through this.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, everything he knew everything about, Like call her, like you know where she's at, Like, oh my, you know what her sister's names are, Like you kind of know what her name is.
Speaker 1: It's not Andrea. Got corrected on that knows what medical field she's working in. This is what we call a stalker.
Speaker 3: Next one, dudey knews her favorite football player?
Speaker 2: That's wild layover to get that much in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, layover, layover? Next one, that's a Connecticut maybe the side feeling froggy, side over spooning.
Speaker 3: How that go, Gimbers? Do you do a lot of that?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe for myself. I'm laid off. I got some time.
Speaker 2: What happened laid off.
Speaker 3: Than cold blooded?
Speaker 2: I was there once?
Speaker 4: Do you.
Speaker 3: Do misconnections ever? Even work anymore? We were both at the L Train Vintage on class on this past Sunday afternoon. You were wearing a ball cap and crop top and I was wearing jeans and a black T shirt. I noticed the tattoos on your exposed mid mid drift almost immediately. We were both singing to the song on the radio, and we bonded over a work shirt with a name on the front. And notoriously, I am notoriously bad at knowing if people are flirting with me, but I kept asking myself after leaving it, I should have given you my number. You told me your name, which is I will keep privately, and and said you live on Gates Avenue. If you like to meet up sometime, damn me and tell me the name on the work shirt. Maybe I'll wear it on our first date.
Speaker 1: What is midriff?
Speaker 3: Do not know?
Speaker 2: Like midsection right belly?
Speaker 3: It called the midrift?
Speaker 1: Though? What culture calls it that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: What country America we called?
Speaker 3: How did you hear this from Grand rapids.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing in school because they'd say, like, girls can't wear shirts that expose their midrift.
Speaker 3: Maybe the words is Johnny Carson.
Speaker 1: I did not stocker or soulmate. Thanks Justin. I guess if it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Work out, he was paying attention for a stocker a soulmate.
Speaker 1: Please, I've ever heard midrift before. I've heard midrift like if you're like rapping, you know midriff.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Next one is from Misconnection. Hello, you were at dal Rama today at Walmart? Or sorry, you were at Dalarrama today by Walmart around five five thirty ish, and you were wearing a shirt with the main character of the Blue Eye samuraid. Since I asked you about it, you told me that it was great, that there was a great show and that season two was coming out, and then it was awesome to watch. I hope you see this because you see like a cool person that I wouldn't mind being friends with or something.
Speaker 2: With her gi heargie. Sorry, sorry, see Tyler's got my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely said to America, I've never heard midriff. Good for you. I'm cultured swine leg.
Speaker 3: The idiot. All right. Another one misconnection.
Speaker 2: Else you want to true wiskipedia.
Speaker 3: We will do that soon too, misconnection. We met in line for the porta potties. How cute.
Speaker 1: That's romantic.
Speaker 3: You ask how how I day would? I was thinking where of that too? You asked how my day was going so far, talked about each other's tattoos. You started telling me about your job, how fruity we are, and somehow more in that short bit of time, just as I was about to ask you for your number, it's all opened up and I lost you. Maybe maybe this is a long long shot, but I've I love to get to see you. Sorry, I love to get love to get it. If you see this smiley face emoji.
Speaker 1: Long shot would be trying to piss from outside the port of body we all have. It's somebody we all You gotta have somebody else hold the door if you're trying to do it long I've never tried a long shot. It a port a body.
Speaker 15: Next time at a at a toilet. Yeah, my back up a little bit. If it's not the house, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: She's not in the mail's bathroom with Beiscott.
Speaker 3: At home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm standing in my tub.
Speaker 2: You're cleaning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, take it over the door, just getting yeah from the cupboard, Kobe Bruce Weiser, piss everywhere. I didn't make it. I thought I had it in me. Not in forty three, baby, not in forty three.
Speaker 3: Of course he's not paying attention, so it doesn't help.
Speaker 2: He's overly making funny face snaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know he's out.
Speaker 1: There checking out the stats, making sure nothing happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, because my TV. What's happening there? Thanks for telling me it's way to go. Every five minutes. You fucked up, and keep on it, just keep the power butt on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get.
Speaker 3: If you were the curly redheaded in Gamamp does that say Gamp? Scott? To help me with that one?
Speaker 2: Gingham, Gingham, thank you.
Speaker 3: If you're the this is in Portland, Oh okay Portland. If you're the if you're the curly redheaded in the Gingham's, I think the skirt is the skirt in Moody Lords a couple hours ago. I was the I was the one in the blue shirt. I thought you were. I thought you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. Fingers crossed and exists on Reddit and not just in my imagination. A comment said, good luck my horny ging.
Speaker 1: Just goes to show you never know when you'll meet someone.
Speaker 3: Wama Shaw destiny while shows a bunch of porta pot is out there.
Speaker 1: Did you find love there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: If you talk about talk to talk to you how you said fought?
Speaker 3: Talked all right?
Speaker 2: Probably fought trying to find two inches of meet through four inches of car.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 1: That was That was aggressive.
Speaker 3: That was struggling. I was struggling that well, not that time of the night, but later I did. Later, I was struggling. Bruce is already gone.
Speaker 2: Usual to struggle bus all weekend.
Speaker 1: I was hurting for uh.
Speaker 2: I wonder if did you get a plaque Maine for you yet?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Gradually snabby by way too. I'll tell you later. Uh No, am I a hottie around the head, likes to potty around the UH three ninety four. We're doing on Minnesota stuff now. So in the Laurel Hill area, I saw you at UH in the cities on the west side, somewhere not here. I saw you at the m I a Tuesday morning and thought you were cute. I was sure if you noticed me or not and didn't want to bother you. You strolled through some of the same exhibits, and my spider senses were tingling. You look at a darker future, a future features and I and I think I had a red top, very attractive. I was wearing a Jordan's shirt and wolves hat. Tall guy early forties. I'm not saying that Urson was a tall guy early forties or looking for the tall guy early forties either which way, but loose what the kind.
Speaker 1: Of wolves had it was. It was like the blue one, a black one when one details yeah, you know, all right, red top toob top.
Speaker 3: This one is in the Robinsdale area. Girl with the high vest or high vis vest at the Holiday gas station. You were in your twenties, pumpy gas at Holiday. I looked over at my retro rust's tinted lens and locked eyes, smiling. You smiled back, Yeah, you smiled back, and I thought it was weird that someone so small was wearing a construction vest. I thought you were adorable with your brown hair wolf cut. I went into the store and used the bathroom and locked eyes when you were at the pump. How long is the bathrooms? A quick splashing go over something she was. He was in a hurry.
Speaker 1: Didn't see that. What the hell is a wolf cut?
Speaker 4: Do not know?
Speaker 3: Ad look up a wolf cut? It's for us, we'll cut for women.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like a.
Speaker 1: Karen thing.
Speaker 5: It's what Ryan FitzGeralds just think Fitzgeral for the twins.
Speaker 2: His name is Ryan, is Matt, It's Ryan.
Speaker 1: Describe it in front of the camera.
Speaker 3: Guess just don't know. Ryan. No, we wanted you to describe it. You're ruined the moment.
Speaker 2: Anyways, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Was tempted to say hello, but I did want to look weird and my trainer was standing nearby smoking a cigarette. Very much. Hope our paths cross again. You got to, you got to.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you mean, I got a gas station. That's somebody could be traveling. That's not like you're somebody're gonna meet again.
Speaker 2: It's a shaggy haircut, A got it.
Speaker 3: See, that's all you gotta say.
Speaker 1: You said like r and Fitzgerald Fitzgerald Magic. Yeah, that's all I can think of.
Speaker 3: Egan Planet Fitness. We both belong to Planet Fitness, and Egan you there in the morning using the machine and treadmills, we have exchanged looks, and I wonder if you look if you if you would like to chat after a workout sometime fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Cultured swine, sorry, Jada. True love is someone you can woo someone after leaving home beef steward, a porta potty or extreme game.
Speaker 3: Uh post office the post office steps. When you said to let you know if you needed a lift anywhere, I forgot to ask how I would let you know. Thank you for the direction to Henna pin av and for the coaching on how to respond to your small.
Speaker 2: Talk interjection for a second. Yeah, it's the nineties, Ermie Yager mullet ah, got it. They just happened to show them on the Okay, perfect.
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope I see you again. And when you have another break between palettes, you only hope you can. Yeah, hope for the best. You know, this might be the last one. Yees, this is last one, all right? Look at to help the end of Summer with a bang the thread. I giggled at this one. You could look at your help the end of the Summer with a bang. Looking for guys around my age thirty to forty two to hang out with, I have a decent setup in my garage. If you're looking to hang all capital letters, hang out and just get that pesky load all big all cap letters low out dot dot dot Let me know. We can exchange numbers and details in the first email free tomorrow Monday, August eighteenth until two pm ish. Dot do dot no en let's se emails clean and save.
Speaker 1: Did you say that this was at an air hangar for you tomorrow?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, man took vacations.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is in the uh Fairmount area. Pull that out there, tell the the runway airport alright, that misconnections? All right, Scott, all right, Scott Wiskipedia, you're in the box.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna walk with you and come back.
Speaker 3: All right, So, uh Aida want you talk to Scott for a little bit while. So we're not killing you know, dead area? Yeah, okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So get the funk out.
Speaker 5: Matthew where he supposed to be doing the questions for him today?
Speaker 3: You're listening? No, do that?
Speaker 2: He is your son? No denial.
Speaker 3: What's the point we can't?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So what did we score too?
Speaker 2: Damn you've really been balls deep in that phone. Yeah, there's nothing else to do all right, So wiskipedia, it's not what we know, it's what Matthew knows. And since Bruce decided to go take a leak, aiden, you get to do the first round, all right, all right? Question one? What year did the Titanic sing?
Speaker 1: Fucking?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Forty six, nineteen twelve. Fuck, this is the president. Question two? This is the president who abolished slavery. Oh Abrahamake, there you go.
Speaker 5: He was my favorite president for I don't know why already.
Speaker 2: Question number three, don't get too comfy. We're kind of flying through these true or false Dalmatians are born without spots.
Speaker 1: Sure that is correct. So far, how's he done?
Speaker 2: He's two for three.
Speaker 1: Meat Left made a song about that.
Speaker 2: Question number four. This picture played for the Expos, Mariners, Diamondbacks, Yankees, and Giants.
Speaker 1: I know, I know the big unit.
Speaker 2: That is correct. He killed a bird, which happens to be the logo of his photography company.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna say, Bartolo cologne.
Speaker 1: You know what, He's probably right, he probably paid, all right.
Speaker 2: And question number five. This NFL team won the NFL Championship in nineteen fifty seven, Tackers the Lions.
Speaker 1: Bruce yea the only championships they win. Same with the Vikings. I can't really say too much.
Speaker 2: That one's just for matt Seeing how big of a bandwagon he is, he will know he will not get it. He'll pull it out of his ass.
Speaker 5: He'll probably go zero for five. Not kiddo, he might get the a ramp. Maybe question two might get question two.
Speaker 10: Otherwise I have no faith in them at all. They're not hard questions, but I don't have eddy faith in them.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's gonna get sixty percent twelve. He that follows his motto dese get degrees.
Speaker 1: Get the Viking temet taken down, unholy rule ofs the lions. Oh boozoo, slappy Justin's brothers.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Matthew. Ever, it's not what we know, it's what you know. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I guess I'm very nervous for this one. I was nice. Wow, alright.
Speaker 2: Question number one, what year did the Titanic saint?
Speaker 3: Nineteen twelve? Dude? Do I get like a like a in between somebody else?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Fuck, now, this is this is I think it should be nineteen twelve.
Speaker 2: That is correct, fucking.
Speaker 1: Is correct? Been wrong?
Speaker 3: I thought I was like in nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear that one.
Speaker 2: So I was wrong already. Question number two, This is the president who abolished slavery.
Speaker 3: Abraham that is correct.
Speaker 1: We're gonna him correct to cocky. Hold on, Hey, did you know that the day that he died, his wife forced him to go and uh, I'll go to that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And there was another general that didn't want to go because he hated Abraham Lincoln's wife, so they didn't go. So there were but two of them dead. Damn.
Speaker 2: I did not Question number three true or false? Dalmatians are born without spots.
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 2: That is correct, is correct?
Speaker 3: Three for three, Matthew, hold on, don't fucking don't don't get the last two wrongs.
Speaker 2: So I'm right, alrighty. This picture played for the exposed Mariners, Diamondbacks, Yankees, and Giants. Repeat him, exposed Mariners, Diamondbacks, Yankees, and Giants.
Speaker 1: God, that's not him. No, No, he was probably there for all of them. But you know, Lord Jesus was not. Come on five exposed three, I don't know killed.
Speaker 2: Jillie never played for them.
Speaker 1: He didn't have that in their suit to get it.
Speaker 3: Randy Johnson, fucking Johnson, damn a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Forget about it.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: When you said exposed Mariners, I knew right away.
Speaker 3: I was thinking like Pedro.
Speaker 2: I went from so that I was gonna do exposing Red Sox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking Pedro.
Speaker 1: For some reason, the X gave up a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: Question number five, franchise this team, this NFL team won the NFL championship in nineteen fifty seven.
Speaker 3: All right, so before the Super Bowl. It had to be the Lions were really really good back then. The Packers are really good back then too. I'll go Lions.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: He went four for five. That's the only time Matt's ever scored eighty.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is correct. All right, Sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Told you it was nice to you.
Speaker 11: You so.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This is the reason why, because he doesn't want us to be a fucking asshole to him when we do these questions.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're not gonna be assholes. But it's like, why are we having the smartest guy here to ask the questions? It's absurd?
Speaker 3: All right? I moved and sucked it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, that's new ow, all right, I got some name game.
Speaker 3: All right, hold on, let me get the Lions.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady Tom Brady did get drafted by the expos Yeah, I was thinking of that, but I was like, but he also didn't play for the Mariners. All right, all right, so I'm just gonna go with explain what it is. I'm gonna say some names, but now I've changed it a little bit. I'm gonna go with some of the character names and then the actor names that will follow in the same sequence. So I'll say blah blah blah blah blah blah, and then then i'll go the next rowdown. It'll be the actors names. Thomas Griffin, Slash Wanto, Chief Inspector Lee, Detective James Carter, Matt rush Hour.
Speaker 2: That is correct, that was just weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 1: This is the same one I find out. We're gonna find out.
Speaker 3: That's like sounds familiar, yeah, versus like oh shit, maybe, oh shit, Yeah, I did the wrong one.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'll just move on to the next one.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris Crawford, Coach Moore, coach, Vince penn, Ali Parker, Sonny Weaver.
Speaker 3: Matt San Francisco Giants.
Speaker 1: Negative. Fuck. Now we'll go to the characters names or the actors names. Oh, Sean John also known as P Diddy, Sam Elliott, Dennis Leary, Jennifer Gardner, and Kevin Costner.
Speaker 2: Oh, Scott draft Day.
Speaker 3: That is good one.
Speaker 1: Terry Crews is in this, Shadwick Bowman's in this, are Bozeman's in this one, and Arian Foster's in that one. All right, here we go moving on the next one. English Bob ned logan of Little Bill Daggett, William will Money, Richard Harris, Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman, and Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 3: No, I have zero.
Speaker 2: It's probably an old movie, really old.
Speaker 1: I would say it's super old. It's in your lifetime for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I figure that Gene Hackman, Morgan Freeman, Clint Eastwood yep.
Speaker 3: Like eighties, late eighties and early nineties. Zero clue I have give.
Speaker 2: I know this isn't right because Tommy Lee Jones is in Ato but Space Cowboys no unforgiven.
Speaker 3: Ah, oh ship that good one?
Speaker 1: All right, and you might want to listen. You might have a chance of getting this one. Boston Providence, Knicks, Oh Kentucky, Celtics, Louisville Iona, Saint John's, Boston Providence, The Knicks, Kentucky the Celtics.
Speaker 2: You're saying Boston twice, then don't.
Speaker 1: It's it's different cause the ones the Boston Celtics and the other ones. Boston University.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a player or some type. It's not a player, you know, what do you think? Boston multiple colleges?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: And then transfer transfer.
Speaker 1: But he went to the pros. He went to the Pros and then went back to college. Young boys right over there. Oh, it's a coach, yes, Boston, Providence, the Knicks, Kentucky Celtics, Louisville, I ownA and Saint.
Speaker 3: John's rick Ship.
Speaker 1: You should get like a half a credit on that one because they were like, it's a.
Speaker 5: Players, look down for y'all.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the last one. I got another one.
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 1: So Scott's got two right, yes, all right? Plane Bridge, Racetrack, roller coaster, log truck.
Speaker 2: Scott Ways. People die in Final Fantasy negative the final desk.
Speaker 1: You can't see.
Speaker 3: Destination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is correct.
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Loser, we can't get Bernie's. Uh yeah, I just watched because the new one came out on Max. So I watched that, and I watched like three or four, and it's very cheesy, but the story's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well, there's that meme going around now and then there's the one guy.
Speaker 1: The one guy's in there. It's the dude like he was a candy man, the one they call him the devil. The other one his name's like William whatever, but he's the one. He's like in all but one of them. No, you ever watched him?
Speaker 2: No, years and years ago, because there's that meme. That the reason why millennials don't drive behind logging trucks this movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Urban Urban Legends. It's dark outside, I get in my vehicle, I look in the back seat, and if there's a logging truck, I do not ride behind it. I'll speed by it or I'll slow way. They held down. And also, like two years ago, I saw a logging truck with all of the wood all over the road. So it's not that much of a.
Speaker 3: Had a story. My sister was driving by a vehicle. It had one of those big giant tractor tires on it, like on a flatbed, and it came off and it rolled down the highway and it got a vehicle right fucking beside her. Boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so scary random speaking of candy Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, candy Man, candy Man, candy Man. Stop.
Speaker 2: But that's not a mirror John care John Candy rest in peace. His son is going to be in Spaceballs too.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I love that. Hell yeah, that's good, good choice.
Speaker 1: It's such a good dude. Dude, like you find out more about it later with the internet.
Speaker 3: Like what he did.
Speaker 1: There's like cold people, like you know, like they were cold outside and like the planes, trains and automobiles. He sat outside with him intead him just being a superstar going sitting in his trailer. He was out there bringing him coffee, making sure they had everything. Have you ever seen the movie Who's.
Speaker 5: Trailer?
Speaker 2: Like they couldn't want to you know that they were like extras.
Speaker 1: He's like extra, so like he's got like a small trailer that would be cold fair enough. Anyways, you guys ever seen the movie Who's Harry Crumb?
Speaker 3: Yes? So good.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite Candy movies.
Speaker 3: My favorite John Kitton movie is uh Canadian Bacon for sure, Uncle Buck, Uncle Buck, Uncle Buck?
Speaker 1: So good nat.
Speaker 2: Or great outdoor that's my favorite one.
Speaker 1: So good, all of them. Harry Crumbs, like one nobody talks about it. I remember watching as a kid so good. He's a detective trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: Trying to fiure out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of actors that would do good deeds, Robin Williams, Oh yeah, every movie he had like a homeless person.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I just watched an episode of Law and Order SVU where he was the bad guy and you could tell like his voice because he's like they would call into these places like oh Yana, like you could tell it was him, but like a missus Doubtfire's style accent or one of the other accents he was working the phone on the other end. It was a It was a pretty good episode. It was one of like if you look up Law and Orders for his best episodes, it's on there. That's what I did because I watched a couple episodes and I was like, hey, this is pretty good. One of the one I started off watching I saw a TikTok where like this psycho kid like they found him like in this girl's bed, passed out with like lingerie on.
Speaker 3: It's like gross, Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 1: He and then he goes to the guy that ends up Michael whatever. He was just at the Browns Uh training camp. I forget his name, but he said you can't touch me there, and then he ends up like filing sexual charges against a great episode. Yeah, he should have been scared.
Speaker 3: He wants massages, not other things he does holes.
Speaker 2: Are they still trying to avoid his contractor was that shutdown?
Speaker 1: Can't? So he's still on the roster.
Speaker 3: So that sucks all right?
Speaker 1: If else, that's all I got. Let's get to our unless you want me to read a couple of weeks ago again.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good fun show today. What do we learn quickly?
Speaker 1: I learned not much.
Speaker 2: I learned Phillips got traded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I hate the beginning of the show.
Speaker 1: I hated that.
Speaker 3: I learned that I got to clear out space for our fire stick so we have more space to do some sous where about our ads?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, keep diddling down there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Scott, I just said it. Yeah, Oh it's sorry, didn't hear it?
Speaker 2: Phillips being traded?
Speaker 3: Okay, that does suck? Ada would you learn? Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, I gotta talk though that the Titanic sunk in nineteen twelve.
Speaker 1: I dude, I would I was got, I was gonna I was gonna be wrong. I was gonna say, nineteen fourteen. I know why I had that stuck in my head.
Speaker 3: I was very proud of myself too. I can't believe that score so well.
Speaker 1: Shot, believe we got the big union.
Speaker 2: Were watching on the.
Speaker 3: My phone's right there, How can.
Speaker 1: I He's got like surprise phone, like he doesn't have like he's.
Speaker 2: Got a burner phone, just like a person who's quitting smoking, or he's got secret stash. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Reminder that Robin Williams is overrated, justin that he's always because John the Raper Randall's the only person that he got sacks is because he would say to rape the offensive Lineman's wife's.
Speaker 2: Great, Justine, Justin. Are we going to see you down at the Knob next week?
Speaker 3: We're going to see Kettle for the We're gonna do our the third annual their annual Vikings kickoff show, So we have nob Kettle next Wednesday. Show starts at six and he's streaming on our Facebook page. I'm gonn try to get the stream going.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna make a stupid as in season win total guests again?
Speaker 3: This year? We'll find out, We'll find out show show up, find out, got a beer belly burger?
Speaker 2: Hell Yeah, the only time you can get that burger.
Speaker 3: Not cool atay.
Speaker 1: Show is being brought to by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Herbert's and gerbert Sandwiches and soups. Make sure you download that happen when you need to get free sandwich and soup seasons coming awesome.
Speaker 3: Brought to you by Home Choice right here in Bimiji. If you're looking to take one hundred dollars off whatever purchase we talked about doing our break, I might get a new fucking TV. Yeah, and we're gonna use Home Choice to get a hund dollars off using that promo code at the store here in Bimiji. Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com find the promo code. Put in one word beer Belly. Get fifteen percent off on all their Minnesota inspired gear.
Speaker 2: And Angie's Acres down in achin Minnesota. Check them out online. Angie's ACRESMN dot com get you some fresh.
Speaker 3: Meat and last min these. Paul Buyer Communications is serving the Bamigi area and Grand Forks area Grand Forks Grand Rapids area for over fifty years.
Speaker 1: To you by the nob and kettle, speaking of them quaintly nestled between Lake George and Lake Alex, Lake Itasca. That oneever, I wasn't expecting that one. I did Andrew's Acres last time, so I was thinking I was not going to do that one. But yes, we'll be there next Wednesday, Show up, show out.
Speaker 3: We have a special guest has been approved.
Speaker 1: He's been a busy man, been a very busy man this last couple of months.
Speaker 3: All right, next to a frust, I get to the writers, producers, on site, engineers and as all of us aided.
Speaker 1: Yes, Justin will go home, go home. Yeah, Hey, by to the people.
Speaker 2: It's our last show with little Aiden Geffrey until next summer.
Speaker 3: Can you write, producers, onside, engineers on as all of us our words are agree, keep you stick on the ice, okay, bye leader.
Speaker 1: I thought for once the show really caught fire.
Speaker 3: I thought it hurt itself out same.
Speaker 6: As only thanks for listening to beer Belly Sports. This has been a Jeffrey Productions show, so now you just know it's gotta be quality