Speaker 1: Somebody sent the text and told us that.
Speaker 2: BUCkies is third on the top convenience stores, followed by Murphy USA.
Speaker 1: Okay, then Casey's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm all about the murph curf, but I don't consider them really, I mean, I guess they are.
Speaker 2: I don't consider Bucky's a convenience store. There is not one thing convenient about Buddy. I just don't think that Murphy's big enough.
Speaker 3: But they do have more than just like some of their little shit shacks outside the Walmart are bigger than others, and you walk in and you've got a bit more of a selection, But they don't have like food on the rollers or stuff like that, you know what I mean. And I think that's what really makes the difference when it comes to convenience stores.
Speaker 2: Well, to me, BUCkies is a truck stop. Yeah, okay, it's it's a truck stop. If you've ever been in a truck stop, it's a truck stop for people who don't have trucks.
Speaker 4: I guess, right, all convenience stores a truck stop.
Speaker 2: Try to pull your semi into the quick trip over here. See what happens, right? Not everybody has diesel available. It's not even that you can't get a semi in their access right, but when you take up acres.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I always thought a difference between a truck stop at a convenience store was they offer bathrooms for truck drivers.
Speaker 1: Showers and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, maybe, yeah, I might have something to do with it. I don't mind a truck stop though. You go in and get all kinds of shit in there, man, Yeah yeah, Where else can you get a CBE radio and some tie downs and a magnet and a wind chime.
Speaker 1: All that at buckets.
Speaker 2: A truck stop is a larger facility primarily designed to cater to the needs of truck driver drivers, offering aies like ample truck parking, showers, laundry, specialized trucker supplies, while a convenience store is smaller retail out if focused on quick everyday items like snacks, drinks, basic groceries, and a smaller selection, typically lacking dedicated truck parking or extensive driver specific amenities.
Speaker 3: Ho those truckers hate it when you go cruising through their parking lot. They do or try to park in one of their spots because there's no other place out there.
Speaker 1: They get pissed, and I get it. There's that.
Speaker 2: I think it's a pilot up near Joplin, and it's got a Carls Junior I think next to it, okay, and there's like four spots for cars.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. You're like, well, what the fuck am I supposed to park? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't park in the trucking area. The fucking run you're over. Don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: I like going to truck stops. I feel like we're all on the same page there. Yeah, we all want to get our ship and get the fuck out. Yes, one of us is paying nine hundred dollars for gas, right and the other's paying one hundred dollars for gas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's I like going. Yeah, I will pick truck stop over.
Speaker 3: At BUCkies, Okay, just because there it's less you know, what you get yourself into. I mean, you just said that BUCkies is a truck stop.
Speaker 2: So because I'm not missing, you know, getting twisted up in a photo opportunity, right, true, Look, honey.
Speaker 1: We're at BUCkies. It's a giant beaver.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody buying a fucking pilot's swimsuit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: True, But they're also not making tiktoks. It loves either, you know what I mean? So, no, they sure aren't.
Speaker 1: BUCkies has gone viral? Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't think that's They've got gas? Yes? Do you have a fountain drink? Yes? That's all I need. That's fun.
Speaker 2: Is that your go to when you stop at a convenience store? Pretty much basically like you're on the road, like like on a ride.
Speaker 3: It'll be a sweet tea thirty two miles sweet tea and uh and then you know gas smokes. No, stopped buying fucking cigarettes at convenience stores like quick Trip and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Too of a priced?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got a quick Trip. I get one pack of cigarettes. It's like fucking fourteen dollars, right, thirteen fourteen dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's fucking ridiculous. Right.
Speaker 3: I go to the Murph DIRF down by my house, Murphy, USA, and two packs is like sixteen and some.
Speaker 2: Change, same brand, same brand. How much is a cartridge for your your cancer stick?
Speaker 1: So a four pack.
Speaker 4: Is around twenty two dollars?
Speaker 1: And how long does a four pack last year?
Speaker 4: About a week?
Speaker 3: It's twenty dollars five dollars a piece. That ain't too awful bad.
Speaker 1: And how long does a do two packs? Last year?
Speaker 3: About three days? Okay, yeah, depends. It really depends honestly on what I'm doing. Am I going out? Am I drinking? Because that that takes a factor in there as well, because.
Speaker 1: You'll do go through more.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but if I'm not, if it's just a chill weekend at the house, then it'll last me four days, I guess. Yeah, I'm too frugal to to smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's too fucking expensive. Tell me about it. Eh, Back in my day, you should be two in a quarter share. I should. My brother got into the ice duck and he'd take care. There's the truth.
Speaker 3: Two and a quarter here you go, man, go get your smokes. And then he has a tax, you know, dad tax or some stupid shit like that. Yeah, you know, go ahead, take a couple of fucking half of them.
Speaker 1: Already gone. I'm like right, that is what it is, though. Yeah, when you're under age and you need smokes, you do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: I blew a gasket yet Sunday because we got to charge from the school an activities fee right for the girls doing cheerleading and activities. Yeah, that doesn't seem right. Yeah, if you do an activity, they charge you for the activity. Now, I've already buy uniforms worse, and I pay to get into every game. Yeah, and if they have two games in two different places, it is twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Ain't that some bullshit? It's it's a fucking stupid bad And then they're charging you just to be in the program.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and you gotta buy uniforms, and damn it, uniforms are seven hundred do dollars for two kids.
Speaker 1: Damn twenty dollars a game.
Speaker 2: It's uh ten weeks, okay, and then it's one hundred and fifty dollars a kid. Am And then like they had a float and they're like, hey, we need you to buy stuff for the flat. I'm like, fuck, no, all right, what am I paying a hundred fifty bucks for? Because the coaches are volunteers.
Speaker 1: It isn't like.
Speaker 2: Football or basketball, right right, It's not like you got to buy footballs, so I don't. It's not going to pay a maintenance crew, right, So I don't know what I'm paying one hundred and fifty dollars for.
Speaker 3: Its hundred dollars for uniforms. That they're going to grow out of that year. Yes, there because they'll only use it the one time.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'm gonna guess the football players.
Speaker 2: Aren't buying their uniforms probably, and their pads and their helmets and everything.
Speaker 1: Some schools.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I don't know. I don't know about that banned. I just banned. I was a banded their uniforms for free. Instruments were free, but they shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Should they be?
Speaker 3: Should the instruments in uniforms be free? I think they should. I think the school should fly them. Absolutely one who pays for him. This is why we have taxes.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We had to pay for our our band instruments.
Speaker 1: I think certain instruments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to, like your saxophones and your fucking flutes and rusty trombones or whatever. But I was a drummer and they didn't make us pay for it. Was like here we got those, and like the bigger instruments, like your your tubas, you didn't have to pay for those.
Speaker 2: Vile in orchestra, you had to. We had to rent. I had to rent my violin. I don't remember how much it was, but I had to rent my violin. Yeah, because the school is like, we're not in the fucking instrument loaning business, right, you want to be a part of it, you gotta go rent it from Bob's music shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. My brother played the saxophone.
Speaker 3: I was like fucking sixth grade or some shit like that when he was living in California.
Speaker 1: I remember that and mom and dad had to buy that one.
Speaker 3: They shopped around trying to find a cheap one and uh and and then he played for like maybe a couple of months and then quit the band. And that's when they were like listened, Oh, if you're gonna get into this, you're gonna You're gonna fucking do it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna stick with it. The Jets fired their head coach. Yeah. I was gonna bring that up, but you fire. You went straight in with the uh you had anything? Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just got that news, you know, because it gives me the notifications to my phone.
Speaker 1: I was like, no ship, no shit, Okay. I wonder if I was about to say the same thing.
Speaker 3: Is that a Rogers deal? He's like, you know, I can't work with this guy. Get him the fuck out of here, all right, Aaron? Whatever you say, man, whatever you say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean, is it the head coach's fault that they ain't playing that good?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it lands with him. Yeah, Ultimately it lands at his feet. He is the coach. He's supposed to do and be doing good. But I mean again, it's the players as well. You know, if your quarterback ain't throwing for ship or your receivers aren't catching for shit, then that's a player's thing.
Speaker 1: The coaches like listen.
Speaker 2: I mean, the chemistry of the team is absolutely on the coach, you think so absolutely, he is the one setting the tone, okay, and if he is not participating or not encouraging or not then then then that's I think that's on him.
Speaker 1: He sets the tone for what happens roll downhill. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now he can say it all I wants and can people not listen? Of course, But typically in a locker room, you buy some people to buy in to what they're doing, and then you know those people kind of the captains kind of help facilitate that through. Now you can have a coach that's like, do it my way, and then you get someone's like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing it your way, right, but then I'll do it my way. And then you'll just reap the benefits.
Speaker 2: But everybody's like, oh, Aaron Rodgers and him are are cool.
Speaker 1: I don't think they are, No.
Speaker 3: No, because what he tried to give him a hug and then and Aaron's like, fuck you, I don't want your.
Speaker 1: Whatever they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: I think that that is a massive thing. Right, how about this? Robert Sally didn't throw three interceptions in the last game. The Jets allowed thirty six points over their last three games. The problem has very clearly been the offensive side of the ball. Does this change anything because he's gone. I don't think so. Right, He's a defensive coach strategist.
Speaker 3: Right right, and that's your offensive coordinator, that's you know, fucking.
Speaker 1: That one up and your players.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, So I think firing the head coach may shake him up a little bit and be like, oh, goddamn, we need to get arrest together, you know, or we could be next. But ultimately, in the end, it falls on the players, falls on the offensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I ultimately lands at his feet, of course.
Speaker 1: But him leaving does that change? Do you think the team's going to play good? Now? It feels dysfunctional and then who do they get as the head coach. They're going to put in Ol Bright? Yeah, defensive coordinator, I mean as a well that's a filling.
Speaker 2: They got a name, a temporary but yeah, yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: A chance they could fill that position. True. We are early.
Speaker 2: There are thirteen games that left. Yeah, we are not even halfway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one. I'm kind of surprised they did it so early.
Speaker 3: You know, they're only two and three right now, and granted, yeah it's losing, but still it's early in the season.
Speaker 1: Come on, how about this?
Speaker 2: This is god the Internet's wild and say whatever you want about Robert Sally and his coaching abilities, but it takes huge balls to wear a Lebanese flag and a Motorilla headset at the same time.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 2: For those who know, the joke is, it's a poorly taste joke, But the joke is because of what happened to those Motorola.
Speaker 1: Pages, pagers and walkie talkies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible, terrible, Syeah, that's so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's that's massive. That's a massive thing.
Speaker 4: But it's a defensive head coach. Yeah, and offense is the problem with that team right now.
Speaker 1: That's what we just said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I just don't understand it. I don't understand why they would they would get rid of him.
Speaker 3: It's more than likely when Aaron Rodgers thing, that's the only thing I can think of is is I don't like this guy. Get him the fuck out of here, and I'll start doing better.
Speaker 4: He's using him as his scapegoat for playing.
Speaker 1: For a second ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, I mean the Chita chat is already that he'll be back at the forty nine ers by the end of the week because he was the DC for forty nine ers before.
Speaker 1: He went to the Jets. Ok. Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 2: I mean their defensive struggling. Yeah, be fair, it's all struggling. Oh, well is what it is. You can't win them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some good. There's some good tea there. Hopefully only talks like like why they wired him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he won't. That's not his demeanor. You can tell by the person he is that that's not his demeanor.
Speaker 1: Hes go find another job and then keep on keeping on. Yeah, the tea will be the t will be Aaron Rodgers when he does his.
Speaker 4: Interviews, which we know he does a lot of.
Speaker 2: He's got a standing one with McFee. Yeah right, which is an amazing get I heard they pay him a million dollars for that.
Speaker 4: Seriously, Aaron, Wow, it's worth it?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you do not.
Speaker 4: He plays like shit, he gets a million dollars from the Pat McAfee show.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with the thing.
Speaker 4: So he's like, yeah, I'm getting paid regardless.
Speaker 2: He was getting paid regardless before mcaffee. Sure, so that has zero to do with it.
Speaker 1: What is Rogers contract? Do you know? Off the top of your head? I can in a second.
Speaker 2: Robert Sally's firing makes the first time an owner Woody Johnson twenty five tenure that he has fired a coach during the season.
Speaker 1: What say that again?
Speaker 4: First time he's fired a coach during the season in.
Speaker 1: Twenty five years as the owner.
Speaker 3: Okay, so is he doing that bad? He's like, I don't normally do this, but you suck get out of here. Aaron Rodgers deal is a three year, one.
Speaker 2: And twelve million dollar contract with the Jets, seventy five million guaranteed.
Speaker 1: This is his second year.
Speaker 3: Yeahes yeah, because he sat down the whole first year for snapping his leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, seventy five mil guaranteed. Here you go. Yeah, where do I get that contract? Not here?
Speaker 2: True, not in this company. Yeah, that is one percent Aaron Rodgers. Yeah that and from like a McAfee standpoint. And you're gonna him on the show today, hoo dog. Oh yeah, people are going to tune in.
Speaker 1: That is a massive that's worth a million dollars.
Speaker 2: So you team absolutely having got a player on mid season every week is massive.
Speaker 1: And Aaron Rodgers is a no filter guy to a fault.
Speaker 2: Right, he is an unpologetic person, which some people think is an dear in quality.
Speaker 1: I have to tune into day the work out.
Speaker 2: I was watching the highlight time give a shit, right, he's he is someone who will just say shit, right and not care about the wake behind it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, I'll say like, oh he's a good dude. I wish him well, right it came. It came as a surprise to me as well.
Speaker 1: No, no, He'll say, I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: I don't make the decisions for the team, you know, I'm focused on this week's game, right, that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: We do the best that I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try to get a wine team. It's like they do those interviews with the coaches at halftime, you know, or when they come back right before and they're like, you know, like.
Speaker 1: What do what do we need to do to get better? What do you like?
Speaker 2: You know, we just got to do better, get better at first downs, and we got to play better as a team, and and you know we're not executing off the ball, and you know, we just need to see things through all the way.
Speaker 1: That sound familiar at all.
Speaker 2: Fucking shit, Hey, coach, what do you how do you feel about the success of your team right now? You know, we're coming off the ball pretty fast, and guys are doing what's drawn up, and we gotta do better as coaches, get some plays into them that they connect you to their fullest potential, and and you know, we're just gonna see what happens at the second half. But we're doing some good things, really good. And now I like what I see so far. Thanks coach, have a good half time.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the stupidest conversation ever, But to be fair, the coaches kind of you know, I got a game going on here.
Speaker 1: Can know they only do it because they have to.
Speaker 2: I was looking to see if the Jets play the forty nine ers at all this season.
Speaker 3: They do not know, because that would be that would be ooge. Yeah, especially if he goes there. Yeah, right, and then they're successful, right, Yeah, they don't know.
Speaker 2: I always love those He was in his fourth year of a five year contract.
Speaker 3: Almost anyway, this deal was almost up and they're not doing good. So it's like, okay, I can I'm not saying that it's right, but I can see how they got there, especially if Rogers is pulling some kind of you know strings there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: I was trying to see how much his contract was.
Speaker 3: Old Sally's Yeah, probably not as much as fucking round.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Ain't that something You're in charge of these young bodies, these players that are getting millions, and you're getting paid less than they are.
Speaker 1: Now. Oh he's getting five million a year.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's definitely less than what Rogers is making.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You Reid has a five year, one hundred million dollar contract. Well, I mean to be.
Speaker 3: Fair, they are super Bowl champions back to back, right now, that's no I'm I have I don't have any disagreement with that.
Speaker 2: Andy Reid twenty five million, Sean Payton eighteen Okay, so I hear you, But Sean Payton ain't got nothing, right, Jim Harborough sixteen million, Sean McVay fifteen million.
Speaker 1: You just got all the coaches in there. Yeah, Kyle Shanahan fourteen million. What I was gonna ask for?
Speaker 2: Mike Tomlin twelve million? Meanwhile Sally's getting five, Jim's brother twelve. Meanwhile, Dennis Allen the Saints three point five.
Speaker 1: What's ibra flusworth? Abra flus? I would think he would be done at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not on this list, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: It's so shameful they're not even put it on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gets one hundred thousand dollars iberflus salary.
Speaker 1: Uh four point five a year. Yeah, still that ain't there more? No, that is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's enough to live comfortably. But when you're looking at twelve at four teen million, that's a huge difference for sure.
Speaker 2: So Tomlin baking that much, he's one hundred and seventy three, and one hundred is his career record, Okay, Shanahan's sixty four and fifty one. All right, McVeigh, I think that's worth it. Fifteen million, Harbaugh sixteen million. I guess if you're going off his college and when he coached a long time ago. Sure, yeah, Sean Payton, he's one hundred and sixty ninety eight. He's got one Super Bowl win. Okay, Harball's got no Super Bowl Wins's got no Super Bowl wins now, no Determan, it's got no Super Bowl wins.
Speaker 3: But at least Shanahan went to the Super Bowl, so you got don't they made at that bar.
Speaker 1: Don't mean nothing better than nothing, I know. But in the scheme of.
Speaker 2: Accolades winning super Bowls and nobody remember you win except for the deep fans, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, but you got to look at the ones that didn't go and suck ass and do you get what you pay for?
Speaker 4: Tomlin's been with the Steelers for seventeen seasons, is that right?
Speaker 2: A long time? Yeah, They've only had like three head coaches. Like some stupid stat all right, Yeah, when you go.
Speaker 1: To the Steelers, you're there a long time. What's good job stability? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Lafleur make him making six feels low now he hasn't had one.
Speaker 1: McCarthy's got a Super Bowl win and he's four.
Speaker 2: Million, yeah wild wild Jets fans got to be so disoriented right now. Oh yeah, you were like, this is our year, Aaron's it is a dumpster fire.
Speaker 3: Ye, but hey, at least he's still playing. He made it further than he did last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I the only thing I can see is he brings. They let the defensive coordinator be the or whoever, what's this billains league right, be the head coach intermitt.
Speaker 1: With the Jets or whatever his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they let him be the head coach, and they're like, Aaron's gonna call whatever he wants.
Speaker 1: Right right, You're just here for looks, which there's no way the players are gonna be on fucking board.
Speaker 4: The Jets feel like Cowboys fans.
Speaker 1: They're gonna taste.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least the Cowboys at least like Dak's making plays happen. At least Dak is like running the two minute drill. At least Dak is just delivering.
Speaker 4: Yeah he does, he does deliver.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is that is some drama. I'm glad I am not a part of my team. Is not a part of right, that's wild man. I'm interested to see what happens around the league after that, anybody else going to get sliced like the trend started. Maybe maybe like you were waiting, but now someone has You're like, shit, I want Belichick right right, right right? I mean, that's what happens around here and gets cut and then it's domino effect.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Joe Shad put a survey out. Do you think Aaron Rodgers signed off on the Sally firing? Ninety six percent say yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think everybody knows it.
Speaker 2: The only thing I can think too that maybe is that they were trying to bring in Davante Adams.
Speaker 1: Oh they needed to free up some some salary.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, and Sally was in the way, or he wouldn't shut up about it, okay, like there was something to that, and they're like, but Aaron Rodgers really wants him to come out. Yeah, and we don't need him. We've we're fine, we don't need another We're fine. Yeah, we got guys, we've built trusted them.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like Robert was probably whatever whatever you think is going to help you, I'm four, right.
Speaker 3: Well, fuck get rid of the coach, okay, don fuck you really felt for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't think he was gonna go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, uh shit, Uh what do we do now?
Speaker 2: There'll be some good stuff come out in the next twenty four hours about that and like the behind the scenes stuff and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah I can I love that stuff. I I feel my TikTok feed filling up right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it because it's one of those things where people like, I gotta know right now, I'm like, it will. We'll find out. It'll eventually bubble out. It may not be this year, it may be in five years, Right.
Speaker 1: It'll come out there what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll we'll find out if he played a part in it.
Speaker 1: It could be it could be next year at the end of his contract. Do you think he'll go on? Who think you'll sign another one after this? Three years up? And no? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, go ahead and reatur achilles. No, he's not known as a chemistry guy. That's true, Robert, Or when you when you bust your achilles like that, Yeah, you are not the same. Right, it is impossible for one hundred percent return. You have to learn a new technique, you have to try, you know what I'm saying. But it is a nasty injury. That's why he's having trouble on his release right. His footwork is still good, but his release is what's messing him up, right, And that's why Caleb finally found his footing this week.
Speaker 1: He's had trouble with his footing. CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud struggled with his footing in the game the other day. Those things matter, man, and when you have a massive injury like that, those basic things are hard to like. You took them for granted and you've done them so many years you didn't realize you were doing this or that because you had just learned it. And then when you disengage your Achilles, those don't know.
Speaker 1: Achilles is a Greek god.
Speaker 2: He was known as a warrior and he was known as the backbone of the Roman Empire. And when he went to battle, you had to beat Achilles to win. And so when your Achilles is over, it's over unless you go off to Europe and do some weird experimental fucking therapy and the next thing you know, you're back to good throwing footballs again. And when you're dealing with double tendonitis, man, you do not recover. And you could you potentially create another problem because you're compensating or walking in a way you wouldn't normally walk, right, You're not working out, you're trying to do stretches to loosen everything up. Yeah, that's why when we talk about the beginning of the season, like this is my season, or people get all fucking worked up about preseason, I'm like, you don't mean shit, no, because injuries are real. Yeah. Humans, Yeah, that's some good stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I love a good I love the cheddar so good it makes me froth at the mouth and love it. All Right, you guys have a fantastic week and.
Speaker 1: We'll see as soon. Heyah oh ba ba