Speaker 1: Lazy is now all in on this gloss of character.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 1: She just finding out. She apparently is unaware of the story. It's been a big story for well, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Knew about the story, but I didn't know all of the details. And how many people have gone to advocate for him, and they've gone as far as like going on to the Doctor Phil show to bring awareness.
Speaker 2: No, but well, you were on Doctor Phil. Should it must mean something?
Speaker 1: Who's that guy in Illinois that he allegedly killed his wife? And they showed all that evidence and there was the podcast we listened to and he'd oh yeah, christ something and he was on Doctorville. Yeah, yeah, that moment you're still in jail.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't even I mean, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: The only witness to saying that he was guilty of anything is the actual murderer himself.
Speaker 1: That's the only piece of evidence only.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the back in twenty fifteen, the box of evidence against him was said to be it says, destroyed, and no one told his attorneys about it. Yeah, so come on, this dude's innocent and he was offered he was he was offered a plea a plea deal, and he was like, no, I'm not pleading guilty to something that I am innocent of.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Christopher Vaughan, that's the Yes, that's the good one. Yeah, there's a good podcast about it. I'm sure there'll be a Netflix about glossop any day. Sure, yeah, uh hope. So uh so I found this. It's really funny and it's these are foods that used to be considered aphrodisiac. Nice.
Speaker 5: I wonder if Balooney's on that list. I heard somewhere that was my dad probably that told me that Baloney.
Speaker 2: Was an afrodijiac. Like, get the fuck out of here, Bolooney.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're talking for purple.
Speaker 1: No, goddamn afridisiac. Yeah, weirdo. Like what are the ones we know? Chocolate? Oysters, oysters?
Speaker 4: Yes, like sushi.
Speaker 1: Or say more.
Speaker 4: I think it's the eel sauce.
Speaker 1: I never heard that, Okay, yeah, yeah, Well the first one that's on there is beans.
Speaker 2: Beans? What kind of beans? Are we talking?
Speaker 4: Magical fruit?
Speaker 3: The more you eat, the more you toot, the more you tote, the better you feel.
Speaker 4: So eat some beans at every meal.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: Uh. This says that in early modern England between the sixteenth and eighteenth centuries. There were four main ways that a food could come to be considered aphrodisiak. There were foods that felt hot or warned the body of foods that were thought to be especially nourishing, and foods that fell under the doctrine of signatures, which is to say they looked like a certain body part. The last category was deeply un sexy sounding windy meats. Windy meats, these were foods that caused flatulence. Beans it was thought that the same air that was expelled when people passed wind also inflated a men and penetrate for penetration in the bedroom. So beans and peas were described to men having trouble in this department. This is this is exactly what the fuck I'm talking about when it comes to people are making shit up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, having trouble in the bedrooms.
Speaker 1: It's not like I'm not shaming doctors and science. But I'm shaming is when people just say shit.
Speaker 2: Well, they were just learning back then.
Speaker 1: Right, they're still practicing, but like they tested out.
Speaker 2: I get the ordup.
Speaker 1: If get passing gas was what made me hard, I'd be knocking lamps over all the time. Yeah, just give me some cabbage. That's the wildest shit I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: That poop gas, frog belches, barking spiders. Barking spiders is what makes you dick hard. Yeah, I'm sure there's somebody out there, somebody, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I mean people get turned on by cake farts. You know.
Speaker 1: Mustard is on here as at one time considered an afrodisiak. I thought it was from the heat from the mustard and sensation comes from the plant's natural defense mechanism. It releases these compounds that irritate poison pests when they try to eat it. The bite that people feel when they eat mustard happens when these compounds come into contact with proteins in your mouth. People thought in France that they that this was what was happening, and some of them believed it made you horny. The holy men refined and perfected the production of mustard, and other monks believed it was an aphrodisiac. Not wishing to be tempted to stray from their chest epath, many of the monks banned themselves from eating, making the comment thank god they did, because they make great beer. Monks make delicious beer. Potatoes.
Speaker 5: Oh god, there's nothing sexy about a potato at all, whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to cool the counter argument, the potato is the least sexiest vegetable.
Speaker 2: Bill blab about their self. They're like, I'm a potato.
Speaker 1: Potato. But let's see. In Shakespeare's play The Merry Wives of Windsor, in the play, Shakespeare's regular comic character John Falstaff is an unlikely want to be lithario, although his intentions and actions are less than godly. When he meets the wives in the forest, he prays for something that at first seems like a very strange request, which was quote, let the sky rain potatoes ow wow. Despite the character's love of food and drink, he does not mean this literally. What he is actually asking for is it's his success and more importantly, prowess with the ladies. The phrase would have made perfect sense to Shakespeare and his contemporaries because potatoes were widely believed to have aphrodisiac qualities in the eighteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth centuries, and Falstaff the character would likely have been referring to sweet potatoes, which had been around a lot longer than the white ones then arrived. In America later. Okay, so the idea being like, if you had potatoes, you had money and like desirable, like.
Speaker 5: And I could get where like the sweet potatoes might be, you know, because the sweetness the sugar might arouse some things just regular old, plain fucking russet are disgusting.
Speaker 1: Only with some brown sugar, maybe nip serr, little walnuts on top, maybe mart.
Speaker 5: So now we're just talking about jams at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a mother fuckers, you don't know diftween jams and sweet potatoes. They are two different vegetables.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 5: My brother, as a matter of fact, when he was young, my mom and my mom telling me this that like he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Eat sweet potatoes.
Speaker 5: No, they're gross, And she says they're not sweet potatoes, they're yams, and he fucking ate them up like it was nothing.
Speaker 1: Dude. There's a there's a kid's book called uh moon Squishers, and it's about calling things different things and kids will be like, well, I don't eat tomatoes. Well have you ever had moon squishers? Things like that? You know, broccoli is treetops.
Speaker 5: And you're line of kids, fish ben fish sticks.
Speaker 2: You can't unhear it.
Speaker 1: You can't unhear it. If you know it, you can on here. Even if I say it correctly, you can't unhear it. Do you know the joke? Come on girl? South Park does a famous episode that is a kid no, it's kidny right that calls them calls them fish dicks. Yeah, Cartman does fish dicks. But if you say it fast enough with no pause, fish sticks, yeah.
Speaker 2: Fish sticks, that's all you hear.
Speaker 4: But that is all you hear.
Speaker 1: So am I saying fish sticks or my saying fish sticks? It sounds exactly the same. Yeah. So anytime I'll say I may, I'll say like this, I may or may not say fish sticks or fish sticks on the air. You don't know what I'm saying, right, My wife laughs because every time the kids want fish sticks and the shape like she looks at me with such disapproval from the other side of the room, and I'm like, what they want? Fish sticks?
Speaker 2: Hey, the girls want fish dicks. You give them fish dicks.
Speaker 4: Now you're actually saying fish.
Speaker 5: Dicksishticks, fish sticks, fish sticks?
Speaker 1: Your yeah, you just fish fish sticks. Okay, I'll say you guessky ready, fish sticks, fish sticks? Which one did I say? The sticks or dicks. Just say that. You say it back to me, I don't know what you're saying. I'm trying fish sticks, fish sticks, sticks, God damn it, you'd.
Speaker 2: Miss in the assignment sticks, sticks or dicks.
Speaker 1: Carrots is another afrodisiac.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could see that because of their shape.
Speaker 1: The shape of the vegetable is not really what's got this here. The effect of carrots was widely accepted in ancient times. Caligula, the notorious lustful Roman Empire, believed that it had special properties. He is reported to have one forced feg carrots to the Senate so they would become overcome by their desires and disgrace themselves before him. Soldiers were also known to cook a carrot broth for females that they captured. So you'll you'll want me.
Speaker 3: Told you eat your carrots for healthier eyesight, which is also a myth.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's a fucking myth.
Speaker 6: Egg plants worst emoji for a dick, ever, says you, I'm just saying, if your shit has swelled up in purple like that, you.
Speaker 2: Need to see a doctor.
Speaker 1: Obviously, there's a visual fact here, and it can It resembles in the male organ can be found in Korean literature and Japanese haiku. Beliefs about its afrodisiac effects have been found throughout history in Asia, Africa, and Europe. In sixteenth century France, it was known as Palm de mar or love apple, but belief in its aphrodisiac effects was probably not based on its appearance alone, and it was thought that it was thought to have Eggplants belong to the same family as deadly nightshade, which is a highly toxic and can have strong effects. The same goes for mandrakes, which also belong to the same family. Egg Plants have been grown for several thousand years and widely eaten across Asia. Mini cultures thought that the fruit must have some side effects besides being an afrodijac. Eggplants have times have been thought to stimulate appetite, cause fever, and make people go mad, and even cause leprosy.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, a couple of things here. One.
Speaker 5: I have never eaten an egg plant in my life, really seriously fun. I see them at the store and I'm like, uh, that's weird looking.
Speaker 2: I'm cool on that.
Speaker 5: I've heard about the eggplant harm never had it, just not that doesn't seem appealing to me. Secondly, there's a shit ton of night shade vegetables out there that contain nicotine in them.
Speaker 2: Naturally. I just learned that not too long ago.
Speaker 5: About that, Like tomatoes is one of them, and there's like a whole bunch of other Like all the night shade vegetables have amounts of nicotine in them, all.
Speaker 2: The properties of it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So like if you if you I'm not a smoker, but you you love to eat tomatoes. Motherfucker, you were ingesting the nicotine. It didn't even know about it.
Speaker 1: Does just the poison and not enough to Yeah, yeah, yeah, there are some Eggplant would be one of those things that I never liked as I've gotten older probaly in the last ten years. Fuck is it good?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Egg plant is so you either can make it really good or you make it shitty. There's no in between. There's no mediocre. What is the uh babaganoche is amazing, It's like hummus, but it's made with egg plant.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike and Andelini's has an eggplant dish that's really really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, But but it's.
Speaker 1: One of those if you have it you'll go, oh, that was gross. That's because they don't know how to make it. But there are eggplant dishes that are really good there. Parsnips is considered to be an af At one time, i should say, was considered to be an aphrodisiac, and ancient times, the sweet and vegetable was enjoyed by Romes, patricians, I'm sorry, patriarchs. One who was said to be particularly fond of the emperor was Tiberius. The story goes that the Emperor, having acquired a taste for them in Germany, had parsonips imported to Rome and accepted them as part as the tribute from the Germanic tribes that paid him. However, the taste of parsnips might have been the only thing that Romans enjoyed about them, Like carrots. The shape might have been reminded some people of something else, and over time these two to be considered aphrodisiacs. It was only not only the Romans who thought this way England in seventeenth century, they were in many of the foods believed to help in the bedroom that could help marry couples. As matter of fact, it was even prescribed to married couples.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever made a recipe that called for parsnips.
Speaker 2: I've never had a ever, nothing I know of anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had parsonip. It's pretty good. We buy a bag of root vegetables from Costco Frozen and it's really good. They're like roasted root vegetables. So it's carrots and potatoes and onions and pars. Yeah, parsonip puree is pretty good. Think of a carrot. It's like a mixed twe of carrot and potato. Okay, So it's got like kind of an earthy umami taste to it, but it's got the texture of like a potato.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're pretty good. Uh. Almonds were considered an aphrodisiac.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Jordan almonds specifically known as droggies or Italian confetti. These are candy coated almonds which are often associated with weddings. The origin of the name Jordan is disputed, with some of it coming from the French for garden, and others claiming it first to River Jordan and Palestine. Almonds are thought to be an afrodijiak. In many Middle Eastern countries. This is part of the reason why Jordan almonds are given to gifts as newlyweds in certain cultures, but they were presented as a having a symbolic meeting for the happy couple too. They're often given in bags of five because five is an individual indivisible number. Each almond represents one of the guest's wishes for the newly weeds, health, children, wealth, long life, and happiness. So you're telling me, when I've gone to wedding and they've had these colored almonds, the whole point of it is to get people horned up?
Speaker 2: Or that was the belief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fucking wild, that's wild, right, Yeah, A number of times I've been at weddings and eating those.
Speaker 2: Well, did you get all horned up afterwards?
Speaker 4: No, that was the booze that got them all horned up.
Speaker 1: Coconuts are on this list as considered at one time. Evidence suggests there were at one surprising time in media Little Germany that people were turned. They were imported from India and especially popular in England. They were used in medicine, but mostly wanted for their shells, which were used to make cups and goblets. These were popular from thirteenth century onward, being exotic items. It's no surprise. They were originally thought to have magical properties as well as provoking desires, and they were thought to be able to detect poison.
Speaker 5: They forgot to mention bras on that list too, cops and goblets, but they never mentioned.
Speaker 1: Right, lettuce is on here. One Let are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: We talked remain some green leaf, red leaf? Where we talking iceberg?
Speaker 5: The worst fucking lettuce that there is has zero nutritional value at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: It's called a filler. That's you eat it to give your.
Speaker 2: Ship ass fucking vegetable as what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh no, dude, have you ever had a grilled romain lettuce salad?
Speaker 5: Oh I'm down for the romain. I'm talking about iceberg? Ah, iceberg lettuce, that's that's good.
Speaker 1: For you know, uh, lettuce cups that thing that if you have changs or whatever. Yeah, yeah sure.
Speaker 4: Or a wedge salad.
Speaker 2: Which fucking get half a head of lettuce.
Speaker 1: Yes, culinary advances we made. They were like, it is a wedge and you're like, oh fuck, somebody did some culinary work. No they're lazy, right, shut up.
Speaker 4: Nah, but not a cold plate.
Speaker 1: It's so good all lettuce on a cold plate is good. Yeah. By the way, fucking dressing makes lettuce good.
Speaker 5: Right, you know what's not good warm lettuce. That's why they put it on a cold.
Speaker 1: I was watching this video of this lady and she's like, this is my protein heck for listeneve hundred whatever fucking number. And she pulls out this sandwich from Jimmy John's and it's wrapped in fucking lettuce. She was like, I'm like, you fucking liar.
Speaker 5: I saw that same thing, and I was like, Mark, there's a part of me that I wants to try the young witch.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I would saw she would dip it in. I was like, shit, yeah, you're dipping and lettuce salad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you've ever had a cob salad or whatever, you're just.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, it looks messy as ship though, for sure, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Any of those lettuce things look messy as ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so, uh, Egyptians. This is connected to Egyptians, as they have found lettuce uh in tombs that are more than four thousand years old.
Speaker 2: I would not eat that.
Speaker 1: It's even mentioned in myths about their gods. It was said to be the food of men the Egyptian god of fertility and pain. Teen's men was a male who's usually depicted as ready for action, and then Egyptians believed it was the lettuce that helped him stay that way.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 1: Hard like any of the other alleged afrodisiacs. It was because the way the food looked, it grows straight and tall and strong and rigid, ready to be eating. When a part is broken off from romaine lettuce, a white milky liquid oozes out.
Speaker 2: God, hell gross, her lettuce just came all over me.
Speaker 1: And the last one on here is beer used to be considered an afrodis I mean, I get.
Speaker 2: That it's more of the intoxication.
Speaker 1: Well, it's letting your guard down in your ability, inability to make decisions, more than it is to turn you on. I've seen a lot of whiskey.
Speaker 5: Dick is the thing, right, get all hopped up on some meat and go fucking goat or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So they're saying the aphroditic effect might have been toned down over the years. Prior to the eighteenth century, beer in Europe was flavored us a combination of herbs called groot instead of hops. The ingredients in grout varied depending on where it was made, but sometimes contained stimulant herbs, which led beer being processed and considered an aphrodisiac. The hops that the groot was created eventually was almost universally replaced with hops, and those have the opposite effect.
Speaker 5: People are just getting drunk and horned up and fucking everything that walks, and they're like, well, we got to dial this back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well what do we do? Will we take out the groot? I am groot and hops instead?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm always curious when you have beer, like and if you've ever seen them make beer and they get hops and full pallets of hops or hop pellets, and they went, yeah, let's fucking make something out of this. Oh shit, this sounds like fucking for us. Let's make a fucking beer out of this.
Speaker 5: Soak it for a little while and see what happens to drink the water afterwards.
Speaker 1: My theory on those type of beers is that they were because those are old school beers, right, is that they were created too for like sipping, like being around each other, right to delay it, not for crushable reasons, right right, right.
Speaker 2: It was a social thing.
Speaker 5: You sit around and sip, yes, like you would sip your wine or sip a whiskey or something of that effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not pound them and.
Speaker 1: You know do cake stands and shit right, it was to prolong the time you were spending with friends and being social. Very A lot of European meals last hours, yeah, and go till late at night. So I could see that they make it so you sip it and don't drink it as fast. Again, this is my own made up theory. I have nothing to back this up.
Speaker 5: I've heard a lot about that, like especially at Italian culture shit like that, where oh yeah, they they the their meals are an event and it's drawn out and dinners like fucking six hours long.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know if I could do that. Man, If the food's gone, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure, but yeah, that's probably where it's at. If the liquor's flowing, maybe so. But after a while, I'm like, I'm done. I've had those long dinners with like and it's like, fuck, man, I am can.
Speaker 2: I get up from this table. I mean, I don't want to be rude or nothing, but I'm done talking.
Speaker 1: We go to some dinners and you're sitting there and you realize you've been sitting there for hour and a half and you're like, I gotta stand up. Yeah, I've been sitting for too long. Yeah, goddamn are they good? Though? I could eat a good meal. I'll never forget when we went to Europe and we went to eat at seven and we thought we were going late, and the fucking restaurant was empty and they had to find a way that they're having their meeting, and the way that came on, He's like, we love you Americans, right right, Usually it'll start to like nine at night, right yeah, he was like, you guys, come in, you eat, get the fuck out right four o'clock they're serving lunch. He's like, the locals come in and they started showing up at eight or nine and don't leave till midnight or one.
Speaker 5: Oh god shoot me. But if I sure you used to it, If that's where you live, I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess where we were Capri, Italy, sitting there looking out into the ocean. It probably Yeah, I probably would do that too if I live there. It is I sold gelato all day?
Speaker 4: Do they serve a bottle of wine with every meal there too?
Speaker 1: Like like automatic yeah, no, no, no, you have to order. You it's just like anywhere you got to order, they might have a table wine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, so you're thinking of like most places, like you'd be complimentary water or whatever you like.
Speaker 2: Here's a bottle of you know, red or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean they may have used to, but they try to. I would imagine I don't like that happening. I think it's more about kids. Yeah, and they probably definitely don't do it in a touristy area, right, there might be some you know, locals places that tourists don't go to. I would imagine. I don't know, but I remember always now, there's plenty of wine.
Speaker 3: I just remember a girlfriend of mine when she dated a guy that played basketball in Italy. They went, she went to visit them there, and she said, every meal we had there was wine served at with our meal.
Speaker 1: Sure, yes, no, that right, that no, that one hundred percent is a thing. But it ain't free. Yeah right, they just know you. They just drinking is not so taboo over there, so like it is automatically just assumed you're going to drink wine, by the way, you like wine. Here, it's it's a whole fucking other world. You kind of like wine, right, you know, love it? But you yeah, don't they I don't think that, peach, But you drink wine over there. It's like water. I mean it is. It's it's like like you could taste the juice, but not heavy like a juice. Got it's so good man, and cheaper than water.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody should go to Europe at one point in their life.
Speaker 2: Something for me to work on goals.
Speaker 6: Rent a bike, run a bike and ride a little no no no you un Harley.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I could, but you know, hey Win and Row, I.
Speaker 4: Was thinking bicycle. I was like, then you'd be exercising on vacation.
Speaker 2: Fuck all that you've seen the hills in Italy. That man.
Speaker 5: Looking at the bop, fuck that give me my vest cruise a ship out of a vest.
Speaker 2: But I don't mind.
Speaker 1: We were in Rome and we were like looking on Google Max. This is like back in the day, and uh we were like our hotels like right there, let's just fucking walk. Three hours later up pill I was like, fuck you. I was like, well, there's a bar right here.
Speaker 2: At least you live and learn.
Speaker 1: And we went to a restaurant or to eat and the restaurant wasn't open yet, but they have carts like in the parks, but they sell beer and wine, and so you can just sit in the park and drink. And so we just sat in the park across the street from this restaurant watched families play drinking beer and wine, waiting for the place to open up. Oh yeah, because we're Americans. So we got to dinner at like fucking six, which is late for me, right, if you know what I'm saying. All right, Uh, I don't think we have anything to talk about doing it?
Speaker 2: No, No, nothing really.
Speaker 1: Spc Malaholma geting announced right now. I think we could we could do that, right, we can talk about.
Speaker 2: That doing this podcast here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we found this out yesterday for Oklahoma, and it's it's gonna be awesome, man, and it never disappoints. Five Finger Death Punch.
Speaker 6: Yes, Marilyn Manson, that's gonna be a fun show.
Speaker 1: I was telling Lindsay he was here. It feels like he was just here, and then Brady said he was in Thackerville. And I don't think that show sold well, but Alice Cooper always solid he was just here too. Breaking Benjamin weren't they just here?
Speaker 2: Was that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we gave away to three Days Grace. Three Days Grace and that is the new lineup.
Speaker 5: Okay, the re the old lineup? Yes, yes, whatever, Yes, they got rid of a guy.
Speaker 2: And they're like, come on back, come on, yeah, come on.
Speaker 1: And then we said shine out three eleven yea, and Lindsay's very excited about that. And then this says Saliva.
Speaker 2: I saw that and I was like, it's not Josie Scott. It's not Josie Scott's saliva.
Speaker 1: But they have called saliva something else, right.
Speaker 2: They just it's just saliva right now. It's Josie Scott's thing is the voice of Saliva.
Speaker 1: Yeah? So so Manson Cooper, I got the bill you want to hear? Ye? So Friday is five finger Manson, Alice Cooper, the darkness hinder, Dorothy, I'm skipping through some of.
Speaker 5: These hinder Okay, Dorothy, I'm I'm down for that. I think she puts on a great show.
Speaker 1: She's played before last year. How is this not even talked about? More? Are you fucking kidding? Breaking Benjamin Three Days Grace on Saturday? Tom Morello, Yeah, you did star set, Okay, but Tom Morello is a big name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: And for it to be pushed down Drowning Pool ten years okay, and then three eleven and shine down on Sunday. Bruce Dickinson, fly Leaf Okay, the Struts. Okay, by the way, it's fly Leaf with Lacey. This is a big deal, the Struts. Okay, I'm trying to read small print. Yeah, so there you go. D Snyder Thursday Night, Trickster Thursday Night. So there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what they had one in here? Was it the Knockoffs or the knock Ups or the fuck Knocked Loose? Knocked Loose? I was like, who the fuck is knocked loose? And apparently they're a Kentucky punk band and listen to him, I'm like, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is three days of rock. That that is it. That's gonna It's gonna be Five Inger Death Punch never disappoints. I've never seen a Marilyn Manson showman like this wasn't good.
Speaker 5: Now I'm looking forward to five Finger Death Punch because every time they come to town and we interview them there, I think it's the bass player with the Cutulu Beard always lets me finger his beard with my little hand.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a special.
Speaker 3: Bond, isn't Tamarralo is supposed to be coming to the Canes.
Speaker 4: To get an award.
Speaker 1: That already happened.
Speaker 4: Oh it did.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's gonna be three days of rock for sure, regardless, Uh for me looking at it, to me, there's always an up and down like, oh that day is okay?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, to me it feels pretty even all across three days of rock. It's gonna be a good time. So all right, now we will continue on. You guys have a fantastic week. Uh. Some people are saying, hey, they can't get us on Spotify. I'm looking into it. I don't know what's happened, but we'll try to get that back. If not, you can always get us on the iHeart Radio appen all right, Sea Baba Sticks