Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation.
Speaker 2: On Cult of Conspiracy, where halos and shadows collide in.
Speaker 3: Symphony, Angels who whisper their wings brush the void, Faithful and fraction truth destroy, Religion's thread waves through the devil, and madness dances on the border.
Speaker 2: Lo is it prophecy, a psychosis unseen, a sacred dream or reminds machine so jocat. Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation.
Speaker 4: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Danna, and today my lovely, beautiful bestie, Miss Heidi is back and we are going to talk about the anointed ones and what could that mean.
Speaker 5: Probably you know, lots of things.
Speaker 1: How are you, darling, I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for this one because you know, I knew a guy once that was anointed, well, not in person or anything, but you know, it started all religiod.
Speaker 1: True words, true words.
Speaker 4: So we kind of figured that this was fitting because it goes along with the you know, the aspect of spirituality and the corruption that we see and alternamental states and manipulation.
Speaker 1: And you know.
Speaker 4: How bit's used by governments or colts or religions or whatever. To get people to build into their will and their way, so kind of keeping with the theme of things that we've been discussing for a while now.
Speaker 5: And angels and it's Christmas, so Merry Christmas exactly.
Speaker 4: So for people that don't know, like, anointing oil goes back really long ways. Even in the Bible. It talks about it in Exodus thirty twenty two through twenty five, and it was, you know, God's telling Moses to prepare anointing oil. And so they've used it in you know, ancient Egyptian times and things like that, because they do it to like consecrate keith, kings or priests or you know, certain objects or whatever. It's used in healing rituals by all different kinds of you know people, Middle Eastern people and all that kind of stuff, supposedly providing symbolic protection or divine appointment kind of like you were referring to.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, the Mormons definitely consecrate my oil. So I'm going to share my little screen while we're chatting here, and I did some pictures. Some are funny, just to make it, you know, a little little that's my flavor.
Speaker 1: It's not stupid, I think it's funny.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you. I I definitely wanted to add something to the show. And like you're saying, with the consecration oils, we definitely get down with that business and Mormonism, so this isn't Mormonism, but nevertheless, we've got some anointings going on here.
Speaker 4: And you know, it's kind of funny because talking about anointing oil. Catholics are really big into you know, blessing with the oil and you know, the forehead and the whole nine yards, and so lots of different religions use some kind of anointing oil like that or whatever, and so.
Speaker 1: It's been around for uber long time.
Speaker 4: But just like anything else, it's very very manipulated nowadays to suit people's desires.
Speaker 1: I guess well.
Speaker 5: And it depends on what they're anointing with. Look, I believe in anointing oil for prayer. But here's the thing. When it's got a little something in.
Speaker 4: It, a little something something, a little something mixed up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, then we got problems. Then we got maybe diddy up in the house.
Speaker 4: So you well, maybe because baby oil was anointed.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, I got you. It'll be coming up. I got you.
Speaker 4: So traditionally, like before people started messing with it and manipulating it with drugs and stuff. It wasn't just anointing oils that they would use. They would use ungeons, which are like bombs and stuff, and different salves and things like that. Because the skin is the largest organ on the body, and so when you manipulate it with anything, whether it be drugs or even essential oils, and people cut them with carrier oils and stuff like that, which you gotta be real careful because that can be toxic as well. But when they did start manipulating these things, they used hallucinogenics, sedatives, paralyzing agents, aphrodisiacs, which that could be a that could be a no no, don't touch me there, that's my no no square because you'd be happy.
Speaker 1: Right, you'd be like, please touch me.
Speaker 4: And even toxins, so, uh, paralysis oil.
Speaker 5: That's paralysis oil. This is like for massage oil. I think it's not really paralyzing maybe your muscle, but I thought it fit the theme.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm like what and then we're what does that say on the bile bottle says get your life back or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does get your life I haven't tried it, but man, i'd be down like fast recovery, paralysis, oil, get your life back. I guess these people owe us some money today. Yipes, pay up y'all.
Speaker 4: So, uh interesting that that that's one of the pictures. What about that oil aphrodisiac. You can eat oysters and it's supposed to do the same thing, or smell pheromones, you know, yummy.
Speaker 5: I don't know about the oisters though.
Speaker 1: So some of the you said.
Speaker 5: Moist, Yes, we're gonna be a problem.
Speaker 1: We are going to be a guy.
Speaker 5: Oh boy.
Speaker 4: So some of the reasons why people started doing this that during the Middle Ages, they called them witchcraft and flying ointments, which I thought was interesting. So they had things in him like atropine, belladonna, hinbane, and night shade, which they're all kind of in the same family. But they used it to again and induce hallucinations, have people get out of body experiences. Uh, produced paralysis or even amnesia.
Speaker 5: So this is my out of body experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so that's kind of creepy that that was the thing. I mean, why why would they do that back in the Middle Ages? What was the what was the point other than of course I could understand the you know, the amnesia, like they don't want somebody to remember something, so telling telling, yeah, paralysis.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've ever gave a B and O suppository? Have you ever given that? M oh lord? You ever want to see some people highest shit? Let me tell you the belladonna and opium suppository. They don't give it very often. This is an old nurse thing, but I will tell you if you have prostate cancer and you get the rods and you'll know what that is. If that happens to you, ask for those because they really will help with the pain there. And these people are hysterical.
Speaker 1: Well I can imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so good because they're like so that's like so so so strong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, couldn't you like.
Speaker 4: With the night shade plants like the belladonna and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Can't you die from those?
Speaker 5: You can? These are straight from the pharmacy, so they're probably a synthetic control, but you know they I don't know if you've ever seen the rods. So they're they're about like pins, like a normal pen size. It's about twenty of them, all shoved in the taint and they have to stay there for a certain amount of time because they got to redo it again. I hope this has gotten better over the years. I do not do this surgery stuff anymore, but back in the day when I did, I would see that and I was like, I hope this makes you high shit like I don't even know, but I hope this will make that stop, because it is hysterically horrible and I feel bad Like.
Speaker 1: That made me think about our foreign object show.
Speaker 5: All right, I've been shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, a bunch of rods up your.
Speaker 5: Oh it's well, it didn't make it in and it's in the in between, which is even worse. Oh, whole bunch of beetles stuck in there and you can't move them. You have to be super careful and help them, and they can't get up clearly. But eh, it's a situation. It is a cure.
Speaker 4: But ouch, that would be that would be an awful situation to have to go through. I'm just sitting there thinking about how tender that area is in the first place, and how awful that would be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so any of you survive that, pats.
Speaker 1: Off like, that's kudos to you.
Speaker 5: I hope you got the b and ol.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so outside of medicinal uses during the witch trials, they also did things like this for poisoning. And so again because oil helps the skin absorb things a whole lot faster, it makes a good thing to use, especially with the anointing oil because as you know, it mask any kind of taste or smell or anything like that, and it bypasses your digestive system. So that's why they use it a lot. And so they were using things like aconite, hemlock, man drake data, and opium extracts to poison people.
Speaker 5: I like the mandrake because.
Speaker 1: And if if you've ever seen if you ever watch.
Speaker 4: Like if people don't know what man drakes are, if you ever watch like Naked and Afraid or whatever, And they drop them off in the jungle.
Speaker 1: A lot of times they enter through water, and so there's always like man drakes before they get like on shore to get where they're going to.
Speaker 5: But yeah, they really do look like this is a joke one from like a Harry Potter sketch, but they really do look like little people kind of they're kind.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, yeah they do.
Speaker 5: So, uh.
Speaker 4: Also these were used in scandals and ancient cult type rituals and so they were either using the anointing oils or incense to put people in trances to make them have higher levels of success, suggest ability to have spiritual visions or have euphoric experiences. And they said that the Eleusinian mysteries and certain Egyptian rights are suspected of using these psychoactive substances.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, baby, you know they do. Hey, we got we got people nowadays still using that same old stuff for the same thing, for the old Silian They they lie, they say they don't, but they do.
Speaker 4: Kind of like how mk Alter was supposedly stopped and went away, but you know.
Speaker 1: They still do.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, nothing ever really goes away.
Speaker 5: The mystery schools are still alive and.
Speaker 4: Well one hundred percent. So modern possibilities of why anointing oils are used for drugs or poisoning.
Speaker 1: And things that they add to them, so.
Speaker 4: THC and we again did a whole show on THHC and how potent strains of cannabis and THC and mushrooms and all of that stuff are now And so they also add fentanyl probably not a great thing. Sedatives like benzodiazepine or derivatives of essential oils again, they can be toxic, and so if you use essential oils, you absolutely do not need to use a carrier oil with essential oils that is blowney. They tell you that because they can sell you the carrier oil to go along with it. If you have uber sensitive skin, just dilute it a little bit with water. You don't need to use an oil. With an oil, you're getting double duty. And scopolamine which is also called devil's breath, which scapolamine is a drug that they give you if you're going on a cruise prevent sea sickness. They give it to people that have like Maneir's disease where they're dizzy all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm from an inner.
Speaker 4: Ear issue stuff like that. But uh, scopolamine can also be uh snorted, which is I've never heard of this, Yeah, which is just absolutely crazy. And people can actually drop dead from scopolamine poisoning.
Speaker 5: Like that's actually scary.
Speaker 1: Her quickly, Yeah, And we give it all the time.
Speaker 5: Watch yourself, don't begin high on.
Speaker 4: The common thing to give people synthetic cannabinoids or different research chemicals and d MSO mixtures, and I'm sure a lot of people have heard of that it's diamethyl soafox side and it's been marketed and targeted to cure not only chronic pain syndromes, but has also been like a big thing for arthritis some people say cures like cataracts and things like that. And so, especially during the COVID lockdown, DMSO was talked about literally all over the place and people should take that to treat COVID, that's what they were putting it out there as. But I would strongly suggest not.
Speaker 5: You know, people are willing to do all anything, all the time, anything and everything. Best watch yourselves. People are dropping dead from certain things. So make sure you know what you're getting, where you get it from.
Speaker 4: And to do some research. Don't be like, oh my gosh, I heard it on such and such show or somebody advertisement on their podcast or whatever, and you take it with the out doing any research because some of the stuff that they push is crazy.
Speaker 5: And do a test dose. Don't just lather up in it every all over. You gotta hurt hole back. Don't do that. Try it out a little tiny bit on your elbow or something first, see if you're gonna be okay.
Speaker 4: You mean, they shouldn't slather themselves in it like a mummy.
Speaker 5: Well, if they've done it before, I mean, knock yourself out. But if you've got an allergic reaction or something you don't want to have it be all over might that day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And anything that you're putting on your body, make sure you do not touch your eyeballs, especially if you are using oil.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: So realistic modern dangers again with the essential oils and things that can be very toxic in that aspect. Our camphor, which we used to use camphor tincture all the time when we were little. Anytime you got like a cut or scrape or whatever, that was always a thing. Eucalyptus oil can be very dangerous and high concentrations. Same thing with shower inhalers and stuff that are eucalyptus, be very very mindful of that. Winter green is the same thing. And clove oil can also be very dangerous for people in very high doses. There are good uses for all of these, but I would not suggest slugging down a big thing of clove oil.
Speaker 1: Not a good idea. Lucky So.
Speaker 4: Also it can be contaminated with industrial solvents. Some anointing oils that are sold online are cut with cheap base oils. Then synthetics or industrial chemicals might have gotten from the vaccine manufactures, commit detergents things like that. And drug alteration for malicious use is always something that we should be looking at because what do we normally do with anointing oil the forehead, the hands, or the chest, and so those are highly sensitive areas. The chest because it's right over the heart area close to the lungs as well, and so yeah, hands absorbed really fast. So so abuse within religious or cult settings, and it's very, very difficult to get super good data on this stuff because a lot of times either it's underreported, misreported, or they can't find enough evidence to back it up because they didn't do autopsies on people that died or they didn't do lab test on people that are still alive. So when you go to check for drugs, you really need to know what you're checking for, because you can do just a basic drug panel, but if it's something specific that they put in there, they would never know that, they wouldn't know what to look for, and so that's a huge problem. And that's not just with this kind of business, but if there's like suspected metal toxicities or anything like that. It's the same thing, like they don't know what to look for. Even poisons are like that.
Speaker 1: If you got it from Mexico, but the drugs are cheaper there.
Speaker 5: If you went to the pharmacy, that's all right, But if you're getting it from the all natural store, I don't know, man, you never know what.
Speaker 4: One thing that they said in cult type settings, and we kind of touched on this and our Cult Killing series, sedatives or psychoactive agents added to communion drinks, so the the like we talked about before, like don't drink the kool aid. They can also spike the wine, which has been I was going to say, which has been suggested highly. They can also use drug incense or smoke, and so depending on what kind of happy things they're using, and psychoactive detera again and French spiritual movements and so they can use these things to create euphoria, dizziness or compliance.
Speaker 1: So kind of like in that anything that they want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, be aware of you, guys.
Speaker 4: So because it is used in a lot of church settings, cult settings, whatever, whatever. So they're trying to get you to believe that the hallucinations or euphoria that you feel or whatever. They're trying to tie that to your quote faith, right, and it actually just becomes a vehicle for them to control you and to manipulate you.
Speaker 5: And we're not saying it's in all. These are just normal pictures, but you get the idea. You're not saying if he did anything, I don't know him.
Speaker 4: And so the spiritual versus the psychological side of this is because they're having you know, they have faith and somebody's manipulating or twisting it, these people actually go through double trauma because they're going through a spiritual trauma when they come out the other side of it. But also the manipulation side of things, right, messes with you, and so they get physically manipulated, spiritually manipulated, and betrayed. And these things cause things like cognitive dissonance, sounds familiar spiritual crisis. So when something like that happens, or anytime you have a bad experience at a church or a cult, if you've been in a cult before, when you come out the other side, you doubt your belief. You don't think there's a God, because why would God let that happen to you. So that's common for people to go through and things like that. I'm sure sometimes people get psychosis like symptoms because these things fracture your psyche and if you've already been traumatized and then you are traumatized in their spiritual path and whatever, I can understand that. And so trauma bonding is a common thing because a lot of times people will trauma bond to their abusers.
Speaker 1: So that's not happening so much mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And so there's also distrust in in spiritual authority or sometimes I would say the flip side of that, where your leader can do no wrong and they are, you know, especially if you're under their spell per se that you literally you think the sun rises and sets with them and they could never harm you or do anything bad.
Speaker 1: That's a very creepy picture.
Speaker 5: I have liked this one because it shows like the how you're bonded together but i'nhealthy, right, Like it's it's supposed to be two people, but they're not. They're like, you're weirdly yeah.
Speaker 1: Weirdly connected.
Speaker 4: So what we're looking at as a as a black and white rendering where it looks like a female is coming out of the males like shoulders or whatever, and it says dependent personality disorder.
Speaker 5: This one was like a cool, Yeah, somebody did a good job here.
Speaker 4: And so these things beg the question of not only like spiritual abuse or manipulation or whatever, but uh, could it also be medical overreach, especially if you're using drugs to manipulate people. Because this doesn't happen just in church settings or cults. This has happened in government settings, psychology test you know, or like.
Speaker 1: This, didies all cute?
Speaker 4: Diddy's baby oil a thousand times slicker than ever freakoff dish?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you better believe I told you I had.
Speaker 1: You directions for use. What does it say?
Speaker 5: Let's see stud maybe heated and reapplied every five minutes, so we'll be listening under the light by the diddler.
Speaker 4: Oh so if you want to get super shiny during your freakoff edition.
Speaker 5: Clinically freak approved it.
Speaker 1: So how do you know if you're oil?
Speaker 4: If the anointing oil was altered into ditty oil other than someone touching you, you know you're going to feel a certain type of way. So you may have depending on what they spiked it with. Unexpected tingling numbness, burning tangles above for tingles below. Probably all it depends on again on what they spiked it with. And if you're burning mm that did Ditty's baby oil Puffi's protection a thousand bottles.
Speaker 5: Yes, we had to do it. We we should start making shirts for these us.
Speaker 1: We should.
Speaker 4: So you might also get dizzy or have confusion or have a u for it feeling, especially if they spiked it with some kind of opiate. Always a thing time distortion, and so if you've got maps, lapses in your memory or perception of time, anything like that, that's highly concerning. So if you start feeling these things, these are not intervention from the Holy Spirit. This is something else at work.
Speaker 5: It's diddy.
Speaker 4: It could be diddy again. Outs so skin irritation, a strong chemical smell, or excessive sedation or sleepiness. So they could do lab test, but like I said, you have to know what to look for, and so they could look for plant alkaloids, synthetic psychoactive drugs, heavy metals, solvents, opiates, cannabinoids, but you have to have an idea of what it is or they can't order the test, or if they do, it's going to be uber expensive to litter early test for everything under the sun, and then are they going to find it? Because how fast does some of those metabolize out of your body?
Speaker 5: Fast? Fast? So, especially if we've got GHB or something involved with like, it's just not good.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep.
Speaker 4: So the anointed one or a ka the Messiah. So in Hebrew mashiak it means the anointed one. In Greek Christos means the same thing. And so historically speaking and biblically speaking, anointing oil was used for define appointment, special spiritual authority, prophetic calling, or kingsmanship. And so it was a very simball, like you know, beloved thing that they would do. I hate to say ritual, but it really is kind of a ritual.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 4: The the thing is that using this biblical perspective and them coming in and manipulating to today's thing is to make people feel special, like they were selected or set apart or whatever, like it was a divine selection from something, but it certainly probably was not from God or the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: So you may.
Speaker 4: Joseph Smith, the psychedelic Smith kind of looks like the kind of looks like the artwork that I did for our drug episode.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, they say he had some knowledge of alchemy, so maybe he was the early form of the Oh, we're not.
Speaker 1: Saying that it's possible. You never know.
Speaker 5: I'm seazing.
Speaker 4: So some of these people that that go through these things and you know, whether it's divine selection or they feel like they were giving given a special message right or special mission to carry out or whatever, or that they're a profit or a chosen vessel or or something.
Speaker 5: And we're not saying there's not those We're just saying there are people that do bad things every day and then you're drinking kool aid in the middle of some field and it's a bad day. So just be aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: People that go through these kind of things where it's more on the psychosis side of stuff than an actual spiritual awakening, like we talked about on the last show, people who have been through extreme stress trauma, even people that have been fasting for long periods of time, which fasting for long periods of time is not super healthy for us because our body breaks down and it starts to break down muscle and brain tissue and all of that kind of stuff, and we get a little crazy. People that are socially isolated, people that never sleep, people that use a lot of psychoactive plants hence cannabinoids, mushrooms, stuff like that, have neurological conditions or spiritual practices or experiences where they're like chanting and trance like or laying on a pans or things.
Speaker 5: Like whirling twirlers. And I'm not saying, look, some of this stuff isn't terrible, but like every people, if it's an aspirin, people do one as good, ten as better. So that's all we're saying here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, watch what you're doing and pay attention to stuff like that. And especially since everything is so much stronger now and altered bioengineer, genetically altered, you don't know what's in it, what it's grown in. Like we talked about before, there's no regulation on it. So anyways, people that go through these traumas and things like that tend to be a little bit more succept two stuff like that because they're already in a weakened state.
Speaker 1: And so if you look at it from the aspect of.
Speaker 4: With this manipulation, is it kind of like a demonic attack going on at the same time, because he loves to look for weakness or loopholes that he can use against us. And so especially if you've had any kind of trauma where you never felt accepted or wanted or needed or whatever, you would probably be more likely if you went through one of these special anointing ceremonies to feel like you were actually a chosen person.
Speaker 5: And you may be, but you gotta be careful because I mean, if you're doing it purposely with an intention, like, there's just so much that goes into this where you're pre programming, So careful, check your spirit, yeah, check it all. Make sure we're not like me and Janet are both very Christian people, but we've seen this take place, especially me, I'm sure with Janet time and time again, with people in callings. So not that they do not happen, yes.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, and you know, not saying it doesn't happen, because people do have spiritual awakenings and they do have callings for a better purpose, a divine purpose that actually comes from God. But when you're being manipulated by someone else, a human being, that's not a calling.
Speaker 1: They're saying. There's a big difference.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 4: You know, of course there's with the ancient examples like we talked about before, and they could even use lotus oil, which is also mildly psychoactive.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 4: Note for people that like specialty t's and stuff, you can actually buy lotus flowers and stuff like that to put in your tea. I would be very careful and if you have like any kind of altered state after using that, I would probably stop.
Speaker 1: Just saying.
Speaker 4: So modern fringe sects, sect.
Speaker 5: We're not talking about that.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about the three letter word.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: So modern friend sects and cults not only did they use essential oils laced with sedatives, they also used d MT okay coactive ointments inhaled oils, repetitive chanting and sensory overload because that breaks somebody's psyche as well, and fasting, plus scented oils to intensify trance like states. So you're not getting it just through anointing oils. They're using it in all kinds of ways. So imagine you're on a DMT trip. Oh yeah, kind of like that where it looks like your head is just swirly colors and circles.
Speaker 5: It's the swirling wirlies.
Speaker 1: Yes, So imagine though, being like.
Speaker 4: In a church or cult type setting or whatever, and you're on DMT, and you know, the stuff that people see whether they're on one of these trips are vivid and crazy, and they're supposed to wink wink, show you your spiritual path or spiritual journey or whatever, how you can heal yourself or.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: So imagine the things that would come up during one of those trips, especially if if they're in a trance type state and somebody is speaking over them or speaking to them while they're in this state. That would be crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, and you just never know. You might have had a good trip the first time, second time might not be the same.
Speaker 4: Careful, Yeah, it wouldn't be my favorite type of thing. So but you know, again, they manipulate people because they think they're part of something, They belong to some thing, they have a better sense of purpose, They believe that they have divine protection. Now, which if it didn't come from God, you don't have divine protection, you know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, visions, voices, things like that, you know, mission driven, purpose, path, et cetera, et cetera. And so it can occur, like we said, from a spiritual awakening, but it can also happen in mysticism mystical experiences. There are all kinds of people that cast spells and do all the things right. Happens in psychosis patients as well, and so cult indoctrination is is kind of the same kind of thing. Just come on in, we accept everybody, We love you, we love you for who you are, and it makes you feel like like you belong in your one and then they've literally got you by the go dance wherever, forever, ever until.
Speaker 5: You wake up, forever, until you don't wake up. Because it's a little scarier on.
Speaker 4: So why do groups decide they're gonna drug and manipulate people control and obedience?
Speaker 1: Right, If you can.
Speaker 4: Make somebody believe that they were chosen, then they're not gonna make waves in the group. So even if you know you're approached by I don't know whatever and ac cult society, right, and they're like, oh, come join us, like you could belong here, and oh we'd love to have you. We need somebody just like you. That's how they get you, right, that's their stick. Oh yeah, So bringing everybody in and making them feel like they belong and they're needed and loved and have a mission and a purpose in this group. That creates that deep loyalty, right, and so deep devotion to the group and to the leaders and the whole nine yards, and who would stray from that? And so spiritual authority as well, and mystical bonding because shared altered states create a feeling of divine connection and so kind of like with the Jonestown and several of the other cult things that we talked about on our series, they felt like they were like the divine religion, the chosen people, you know, and they had this connection inside their group that no one else has with them.
Speaker 1: And a lot of religions do this.
Speaker 4: If you are part of they're inner circle, that's the only people you're supposed to speak to or be around, and everybody else is considered an outsider or an unclean. So there's lots of religions that believe that. And because they've got you on the hook for all of these things, right, it makes you more likely to also try to recruit other people into the group, especially anybody weak, vulnerable, feeling law lost, filling alone.
Speaker 1: That's what the target is. Oh yeah, So.
Speaker 4: Historical and anthropological evidence that some religious or cultured groups worldwide use psychoactive substances like mushrooms, peyote, hallucinogenics, and they used them and rituals a lot of times to do that altered state of consciousness, and so there's a lot of instances of people doing that sort of thing. In more recent decades, research into drug use and cult shows a wide variation. Some cult like or high controlled groups abstain entirely from drugs, and others use or coersa people into using these things. Like if you're going to belong, you all got to be on DMT, let's go for.
Speaker 1: It, kind of like.
Speaker 4: Charles Manson's Little Group.
Speaker 5: Definitely drugs, definitely.
Speaker 4: So there's been a lot of things like that throughout history where drugs were the main focus of groups.
Speaker 1: You know, and then you've got.
Speaker 4: Free love and all of these things, because if you can get somebody to give up all of their inhibitions, they're easier to control that way.
Speaker 5: And you feel like squiggly lines.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and you know, there may be some uber look. It kind of looks like an upside down bunny in the center of that. You know, I am not on drugs.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're just like this always.
Speaker 4: Sorry, So there are documented cases of cults or fringe groups using drugs or worse leading to math, mass death and poisoning. So another instance that we talked about on our cult series was the Order of the Solar Temple or OTS for short. They had mass murders in the nineteen nineties and two thousands involving poisoning or drugging members for a spiritual transit because they believe they were going to be taken up by a spaceship and.
Speaker 1: Go to their forever home.
Speaker 5: And this is how they ended up. We had to do a drawing because we can't, you know, can't show that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so interesting, right, But and a lot of this stuff ritual abuse, a cult abuse, or drug related ritual trauma may be alleged, but like I said earlier, they can't. There's not enough proof to back it up. Even and here's what I hate about this witness or victim shaming, right, and so they'll come forward and say, you know, they were drugging us with X, Y and Z, these are the things that happened to us whatever, and most quote unquote experts would say that these people were misremembering something.
Speaker 5: Satanic panic. It was all lie. Like I just don't buy that.
Speaker 4: But well, and there's even I think it was last year, there was an instance at a preschool where all the kids were like, no, they took us in this room and this all the stuff that happened and whatever, and they told all these kids that they were making up wild stories. But all of these kids had very vivid explanations and whatever about the things that would happen to them at this particular school and graphic detail, and they're like, Oh, they're making stuff up, they're misremembering. And that's what they do with a lot of these cult or previous church members or you know, whatever is that the victims would come forward and then a lot of times there was so much abuse that they would have to go, you know, to therapy, and then the therapists would like do their work and put them under and recall hidden memories and things like that, and then they're like, oh, that's not valid because those are false things. They're false memories. They're not really pulling up what actually happened to them. And so not only do people not report because of the victim shaming, but because they're shamed or they're so deeply traumatized that they can't report things or don't feel safe reporting things. They don't feel safe period, because what if members of the police force were also in this group.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, you'd feel pretty damn let down's for sure.
Speaker 4: So think about like all the stories about like Epstein and other deadlers, right, and then how either they get off scot free or they may serve like probation or like six months jail time and then you're free or whatever. And that kind of stuff happens all the time. So with these groups that are manipulating people and drugging people and whatever, they're kind of a protected class because nothing ever happens.
Speaker 5: It's terrifying to think that, you know, I make jokes about Mormons, but they don't go this far usually. I mean, there are some cases of SRA and stuff like that in the church, but you know, when we look at these things, definitely when it gets to a next level cult. This is a next level cult. The Order of the Solar Temple is a really big one that you can look at and I'm sorry, did we not have neighbors? I just have a question. And even if the person didn't want to do it, like at this point, if you're in and you don't have a way out, and you've disconnected from everyone, what are you going to do? You know, honestly you would say leave, But like if you're in that mindset.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's like we talked about on the Cult series, is that you know, that's what a lot of these things will do. They'll isolate you from your friends, your family or whatever, so that you don't have anyone to rely on. You don't have any way to get out, you don't have any place safe that you can go. Maybe you're completely broke and you can't leave, and that's done on purpose. And also, which I found interesting, is a lot of times when these groups get you under this spell and drug you up and whatever, it said that people are also more likely to give.
Speaker 1: Like tithing type stuff.
Speaker 4: So what they got, they're not getting you to give them their twenty percent, and so they're going to drug you so that you'll be like, oh, I'll just give you everything I own.
Speaker 5: And they do scarily. It's not in this life in another because sometimes they sign over houses to churches and all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: That's crazy to me that that that's a thing, but.
Speaker 1: Whatever, but yeah, I'm open.
Speaker 4: There's so many instances of you know, why people don't leave, why people don't report it, and why people some people are very susceptible to the manipulation in the first place, where others are not.
Speaker 5: So Yes, it can be just I just think that people need to know there is more outlets than what we realize, Like you can get help, and you should. If you want out, get out. If you think it's dangerous, don't wait till the kool aid comes. Like, let's be real here. You should be afraid, and you know we're in and we're in the forever. Let's see. Make it stop. You gotta make that forever stop. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: It's like the echo, echo echo.
Speaker 5: I'm always like, oh, let's see did it remove? No, not yet removed from stage? There we go okay, because if we don't, if you don't do anything, and you just go along and just go along and just and if you're that type of person, you you know, if you happen to be watching this show, you need a backup plan. If you have fear that that something bad is going to happen, don't wait till that bad thing happens, because then you're probably not leaving at that day. You know, these things just happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's really scary to think that there are so many people that are in that situation where they don't know who to ask for help. There is no one to ask for help, and are they going to rely on a stranger yeah, and or tell and hope for their good grace to help them.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It's sad because I don't think a lot of people would even question it. I mean, when we get into things like Heaven's Gate and they're chopping their dicks off in the shed. Look, I mean, okay, they're balls. It wasn't their dicks, but I don't think I hope it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It could have been that too, who knows.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. But you know, if that level where you're like, yeah, seems like a good idea, yikes. If you're the guy behind him, help and hold the leather strap that he's biting, probably time to go.
Speaker 1: Well. And if you.
Speaker 4: Are the type of person that you're so in need of the community and the belonging and whatever that you're willing to self mutilate to be a part of something that's concerning, because there's something probably going on in your own psyche that needs evaluated.
Speaker 5: I mean, we all want to be in the club, but let's be honest, if you're chopping body parts off, it's a problem. Like I wouldn't stay that long. Like I don't know, but I mean I do realize some people are programmed. I mean, the mans and girls were never quite right honestly. I mean they might have acknowledged that they did it and whatever, but they're still mk ultured. So whatever happens sometimes is irreversible. So probably best to get out early.
Speaker 4: Right just before that, before that long term damage happens.
Speaker 1: That's so scary.
Speaker 5: Though, Very someths that we've done on this series have been really like whoa.
Speaker 1: You know, right, like eye opening and whatever.
Speaker 4: And it's so funny that like a lot of these things that we've been talking about, like people don't realize like how much all of this stuff ties together and the amount of manipulation in everyday life that there is, So it's crazy to me.
Speaker 5: It's concerning. Yeah, So if you're seeing angels after your communion at church and it's not just you know, divine type of situation keeps happening, you should probably be questioning that.
Speaker 4: Hopefully that's not happening, and it only happens in your church, then I would be highly suspect. Now if you had an instance, but then you have things happen to you outside of church, I would be a little more or a little a little less likely to be like the church is drugging me, you know what I mean, or the cult.
Speaker 5: That's happening mainstream anymore. But yeah, I mean anything as possible. We hear a lot of weird stuff at churches too. I mean, let's not pretend some of the top of the top. And I'm not talking about Mormons here. You guys know who they are. You know, the ditty oil themselves like and they didn't even have to they just they just did it right.
Speaker 1: And there's so much scandal.
Speaker 4: And I think that's why a lot of people are very turned off to quote religion, because they had a horrific or terrifying experience or a bad experience in a church and they're relating belief and religion, which are are totally different things.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yep. And we're not discounting spiritual awakenings. We're just saying be aware beyond you know what, just think this is my theology. Everyone is a serial killer until you prove me otherwise. Saved my ass a lot.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, or I'm gonna say like the slipknot song, people equal shit. That is true because we all have very bad characteristics traits. We can say bad things, do bad things.
Speaker 1: You know whatever. It's not until you.
Speaker 4: Decide to change or whatever for the better that that you know you gotta be a better person.
Speaker 5: Should never be co dependent on any other existence, no matter how much you love somebody. So if that is a church member or even your spouse, like you should compliment each other, but you shouldn't be like attached like that weird picture, Like it's not like that. It shouldn't be terrifying to be without them. It shouldn't be terrifying to be by yourself sometimes it I mean, I would prefer to be with him, but if he's got to work or something like, life is life, Like you shouldn't need to feel like that.
Speaker 4: So right, like if they if they leave to go to the work or leave to go to this store, like you're gonna die if they're not there.
Speaker 5: And church and church members as well, like if that's the only church you can go to, and that guy is like the only guy, not because of love or happiness or or a good feeling. Like it's this weird bonded, strange thing. You should probably check into that because maybe they didn't do anything. Maybe that's a youth thing and you're trying, like you said, trauma bonding and all that, you can do that to yourself on accident, like people do it all the time, like oh, I want church and this guy saved me, but actually he was just being nice and reading his sermon that day, you know what I mean. I mean it sometimes people get too far. So just get comfortable with yourself in God. This is so important. Journal pray, you know, find your self in God and like your relationship with him, and then anybody else that teaches you about God or anything along the way, that's great, but you already have that. That's yours. Right. Yeah, You're never gonna drink kool aid like that, I promise.
Speaker 4: And you know something else that I thought when we are talking about trauma bonding is how a lot of patients will become dependent on their therapist and they'll actually start to develop feelings for their therapist or vice versa. The therapist trauma bond with their patient, and you know they're they're talking about all these deep, awful, dark things, and then you know it's like, oh, I can relate to that as a human being. Oh, I've had these kind of experiences too, And so they become very codependent on each other.
Speaker 5: And especially when it's clergy, because you could be doing that same thing with a clergy member, get that close, and then that it's even more offuscated because nobody's there to tell you it's not. You know, we take like for therapists and stuff. You're taking, you know, all these tests constantly all year long, saying boundaries and all this stuff. But I don't know that clergy has to do that. So be careful, be very careful.
Speaker 4: And I say, well, and could that be why there's so much abuse in the church because there is no bound and because it's like, oh, it's okay because God told me to love you like that.
Speaker 5: Yes exactly. I mean I read a story today about Joseph Smith and my great ancestor, and it wasn't for this podcast or anything I was doing studying in a history book. But and he told her if she didn't marry him, and she was sixteen or seventeen, already married and pregnant. If they didn't get married and he was married as well, then by a flaming sword, she'd die. And then this poor lady does, and then they send her husband on permanent missions forever. Xena Huntington is the name of this woman. And you know, you look at this story and eventually, like Joseph dies and that she marries Brigham Young's she was married to him too. And then at the end of it all, she writes in her journals, you know what, I realize marriage, she just can't expect anything from it. And love isn't real. I mean I was crushed for her.
Speaker 4: I was like, ugh, yeah, yeah, because the only thing that she ever got was the manipulative version and not true, actual love from somebody. But that's the thing is, you know, praying on somebody that's in a week in state again and manipulating them. And there's a lot of clergy members and stories about clergy over the years where they do things like that, and they manipulate people into doing things that they would not normally do and people trust them because they're clergy.
Speaker 5: Well, and what did they do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at the same thing with like politicians, mayor sheriffs, anybody of a position of power aka authority it's and people you know are like drawn to that authority figure or whatever kind of like they're putting them on a pedestal and they could not possibly hurt me.
Speaker 1: Sound familiar like our welment? Why would they ever hurt us?
Speaker 5: Exactly? And even the story why this why I wanted to do this anointed one was because there is instances of people saying that early on in the LDS Church they were using hallucinogenics, mushrooms and alchemy. He knew about alchemy. His mom was a lay midwife and she knew some stuff, and the dad was very smart as well. People can look up some stuff on this, but that this was in practice for visions and that it would be like they would get the anointing on their head with the oil, and then people were seeing consistently the same types of things around the same time, so it was like always within this timeframe. And I mean, I think that that happened back in the day way more than now. But don't forget why that priest comes down the line with the little thing full of incense. You know, this was because of all these old cults, they used to do this, and it was only during the sacrament time and the mystery religions that they did this intense and they were using like cannabinoid type substances, and they were forbidden to be used any other time, just during the ceremony. Now, if you're just high in there talking to Jesus, I mean whatever. But if they're starting to control you and not telling you and you don't know and things are without your consent, it becomes a problem. Because too many people have trauma, too many people have issues. It can send people over the edge easy. And you know, some of us were not all built the same.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. And that's why I said a lot of people are very susceptible to things like that and other people are not. Yes, So I think it depends on you know, what kind of if you've had traumas, if you've addressed your traumas, if you've healed from your traumas, you know, or you have any kind of weaknesses or whatever, as far as you know, like feeling lonely or whatever. Because manipulators can see you coming a mile away.
Speaker 5: They see it, especially if it's a recent trauma, So be careful, you know, especially in those recent traumas where you align yourself. If you met the love of your life two months after a recent trauma.
Speaker 1: Probably not probably not so much.
Speaker 5: You got to be concerned.
Speaker 4: Ye, So the the stuff on this, like I said before, like trying to get actual numbers on any of this, and how awful it is trying to get like actual real data to back things up. And even like experts agree to disagree on stuff, right, because these victims said this, Oh well, I don't think they really meant that I and the other researchers or completely off the other.
Speaker 1: Side of the mountain on things.
Speaker 4: But because a lot of these members that reported stuff would report different instances of things, they're like, oh, well the stories don't match, so yeah, it couldn't possibly have happened. And like I said before, with the drugs, like knowing what to look for, knowing what to test for, did they test for anything at all? Or they just dismissive of people, And so not a lot of research on it, not a lot of really great uh like case studies or anything other than.
Speaker 5: Some crazy people in the corner. Yeah, like it's I mean, and then of course you're always going to have everybody saying, oh, that never happened, Oh we didn't do that. And if it is a big church, you bet you're asked. That's never coming out.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. Kind of like the Catholic Church are in picking on a Catholic Church.
Speaker 5: But it's labor today.
Speaker 4: It's a thing, right because they are so plagued with oh my god, so much scandal and whatever over the years, and how much cover up that they do to CYA and it's it's really not any different than a giant massage organization, right. The good old boys cover for the good old boys.
Speaker 1: And so you could do whatever you want and get away with it.
Speaker 5: And we kind of know about that. Oh no we don't JK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we do.
Speaker 5: Just what I mean, you know, uh, they've always been there. And so the biggest thing you can do, especial if you're a woman, is protect yourself. Like Janet said, if if you're having a real spiritual awakening, it's not just going to happen at the same time every time you take the sacrament on this date, like it's just not going to be like right.
Speaker 4: And if that is the case, and you only get it when you're going for a communion or whatever.
Speaker 1: You might want to reevaluate where you're going to church.
Speaker 5: Yes, be scared.
Speaker 4: Like you're if you're in a group and they encourage every member to use drugs or you know, encourage these ritualistic ceremonies or whatever, and you start feeling real weird, having the chinglis and all this stuff.
Speaker 5: Old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, run run.
Speaker 5: Thousands of bottles of baby oil. I mean, it made so much sense when they when they busted that out, I was like, there, it is. There, it is because you're right like your skin is, and especially, like Janet said, not only your heart but your head. The reason why they put it on your head is right by your brain. Brain very vascular, you know, one.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent, and you know what a better way to go directly into your nervous system and make you sleepy or feel like you're paralyzed or you know whatever. And so it leans to the question of how many more times.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 4: Things like baby oil or whatever been used because it's carrier oil and it.
Speaker 5: Gets your hair with my special gel.
Speaker 1: There's something about mary.
Speaker 5: Oh so scary. Yeah, no, it really Honestly, people like it. It seems so far fetched. People have done worse, oh.
Speaker 4: One hundred thousand percent, which you know, and especially like you pointed out with the with the ditty stuff coming out with the baby oil, and then we're talking about you know, spiking oil with stuff and why that's a big issue because a lot of people are like, oh, so he used baby oil.
Speaker 1: Whatever, you gotta.
Speaker 5: Give it a little greasy when he touched my arm, can you imagine just that quickly, like, oh, he brushed up against me, Like it doesn't have to be like you're naked getting a massage. That's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, And that's why, like today's topic brings new light to what the point was behind the baby oil. And think of it too, Like there's always warnings about like if you see money laying next to your car, like don't bend down and pick it up, or if there's like a rag on your door handle or the spot, I have to tell like don't touch it. And why is that? Because it's transdermal. It goes right through your skin, because your skin is the largest organ, so they can literally drug you when when you touch these things.
Speaker 5: And of the guys in the JFK story that they were calling to one of the committees. You know, nobody made it to them committees. Anyway, he said, he went to his car to your point, and he went to open his car handle back then you know, they were like the big pull out metal ones, and he said he felt something greasy on his hand. He died of a heart attack. It was probably nitro past one and ten percent. You get the scene that saved your life. You're having a heart attack. It's paste like a lotion. It's just this little lotion. It can kill you.
Speaker 4: Like that's just like the scopolamine, you know, And like I said, they prescribed that. They've even prescribed that for like kids that are going on cruises with their parents or whatever.
Speaker 5: And asked the people they get the gopalamine lotion. You have no idea what people have access to and ury.
Speaker 4: So you know, not trying to invoke fear or panic or anything like that, because that's not.
Speaker 1: The way we live.
Speaker 4: But that's why I said, like, your your skin is a good carrier to absorb things like uber uber fast and it can go wherever it's meant to go. Whatever drug they give you can go immediately through your skin. So because oils are a really good carrier for things like fat soluble toxins. Psychoactive plant extracts sedatives, analgesics because hello, pain control for your back or for your knee or whatever, THHC or synthetic cannabinoids. The scopolamine patches the dms O because it absorbs your skin, absorbs chemicals very very quickly, and and disguises smell penetrate really quickly and can be applied without detection. And so be careful what you're picking up, Be careful what people putting on you. Be careful when someone touches you, especially, I mean somebody you don't know, Like, don't be.
Speaker 5: Afraid consistently weird, like think of like a weird like this always happens at this time and then eye trip out or whatever. It's not just going to be I mean, hopefully one random time. I mean it was for the day of Kike.
Speaker 4: I But well that's what I say, because like if somebody that you don't know comes up to you, like while you're out shopping or something like that, and they're trying to touch on you, like not in a sexual way, but it's just trying to touch you, Like I yeah, like find somebody you know.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: Creepy, creepy stuff.
Speaker 4: So anyways, I don't know about you, but this whole thing makes me like uber uncomfortable thinking about like my childhood growing up, because they did the oil on the forehead all of the time, and sometimes it was like washing your hands and weird, like they put oil on your hand or something, and I'm like, wonder, you know, if if there's any repress things that I don't remember that are going on back then it just weirds me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, there's definitely times, especially with certain blessings, especially with my patriotical blessing, And I don't know if it's because they would move like a certain movement they would always lay hands and do oil. I don't know if it was that or if it was like I don't know, I don't know if it was just that movement whatever, But where you felt e ThEC you know, very high kind of and so it makes you wonder sometimes because that's a super special blessing, that one's different than most in the church. You know, your patriotical blessing is pretty special, as is the anointings and washings in the temple. And you know, I had a really bad experience and tripped out really bad in there, and it does make me kind of wonder, like h and maybe it's not even like anything nefarious. Maybe it's like what you said, like cinnamon. I don't know, you know, maybe it was just some weird thing that I had a reaction to. But it makes one wonder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if it made you feel loopy, that would be highly concerning.
Speaker 5: For me, it was a little weird. Yeah, maybe panic. I know that, And the only things that make me do that are things like THC and stuff like that immediately panic. And so I don't know if it was trauma based, could have been you know, could have just been tripping out, but like my own self, but who knows. Definitely concerning though, definitely something you don't want to if it's repeating, you want to be thinking about that, like Janet said, think about it.
Speaker 1: So how about the flip side of it? Okay, So.
Speaker 4: A lot of churches and cults and stuff like that use this to like get members to fall in line and whatever.
Speaker 1: But what if there were certain.
Speaker 4: Sects or communities or whatever that did it because they were trying to gaslight or discredit you, so like it makes you look crazy, right, Uh, you're you're possessed. Uh, and so you weren't experiencing anything from God, you must be Yeah, the devil is in you now. So uh, like you're always under attack or you're unstable, nobody should believe you, or you're in need of deliverance. So how many times have we heard about things like that where you know they're they've gotta they've got to do these things to deliver you from from evil because evil like has infiltrated you and filled you and whatever. And so how many stories of like serious peddlers and all that, right.
Speaker 5: And I think on some of them. I mean, I will say, for me, Richard Ramirez was possessed by the touble. I am telling people right now, like I you could tell me that doesn't happen. I'm telling you he was.
Speaker 4: But look at like the witch trials and stuff like that, right, and and they had that r gut poisoning. But but they were like, oh, we gotta burn them at the steak because we gotta deliver them.
Speaker 1: They're evil, they're bad.
Speaker 5: Now, Janet whatever, Yeah, Mandela bad you guys. They apparently hung all the witches, they didn't burn them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not true. Whatever, whatever they're making chills world.
Speaker 5: So if you remember, look, if you remember them being hung, I want you to comment. I want you to comment below, just because I want to see if anybody remembers it differently, not to like make fun or anything. I'll read it and respond. I'm serious, I will respond. I will respond on the colt and on our page together, or I'm just super curious.
Speaker 4: I right, well, and that's what they have to constantly change and rewrite stuff and gaslight us. Right, how again with the gas lighting that we're misremembering things.
Speaker 5: And if they can do that to us with this stupid little thing, what are they doing to people that really got screwed up? Like this is just some little dumb excerpt out of history that I'm arguing about. Right, this is silly, but if they can do but it's not right.
Speaker 4: But it's not because the gas lighting and the manipulation is real, right and there and again it's like you misremembered, you don't know what you're talking about. You're crazy. It never happened. It was never like that, and so crazy. How many times have they used the Mandela effect with stuff and change things and told us that it never exists? Did the way we remember, remembered, not remembered. Uh supposedly that was a Southern thing coming out of me just then.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's true, like cern every time. I'm serious, Like I know, but I'm a conspiracy theorist or whatever. You guys can think whatever you want, but I'm telling you, I remember a lot of different realities, so like not different lifetimes and me like different weird things that they say about history because I love history that I'm like, no, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: A little bit of mind control manipulation that they're trying to pull on people because you know, again we're so dumb we misremember or or pull up things that are not true or that never happened.
Speaker 1: We made them up.
Speaker 5: So yep, that's why they hate books.
Speaker 1: So there is a specific.
Speaker 4: Religion that does this a lot where they discredit people, especially people that even talk about wanting to leave, uh.
Speaker 1: And then they destroy them. They destroy their lives.
Speaker 4: You know, they put up signs in their neighborhoods and literally all kinds of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: So imagine like on that level, like why.
Speaker 4: A church would want to do that or a group would want to do that to somebody? Right, is it because they feel threatened by that person. Yeah, did they ask questions They shouldn't have asked. You know, they didn't go with the flu.
Speaker 5: And it's very concerning that. I guess their oil didn't work. I would I.
Speaker 4: Would make a very bad cult member because I would I have questions, you know what I'm saying, and I don't have a filter, and I can't be quiet, and that would.
Speaker 5: Be seems ease problem.
Speaker 1: So, along with.
Speaker 4: Crazy things like the Order of the Solar Temple, allegations of ritual abuse and satanic panic. From the nineteen seventies to the nineteen nineties in America and Europe, a lot of people claimed abuse, including drugging, sexual abuse, and ritualistic poisonings by cults or groups, and some reports the victims even mentioned being given oil's ointments or drinks. However, guess what, they can't prove it. Nobody wrote things down. They really didn't pay attention to the victims. It probably didn't happen. You didn't remember that either. I was alive during that whole time, and I'm telling you it was some crazy shit.
Speaker 5: Just seeing yep, yep, scary and and the daycare stuff like that. One for sure was scary.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and it's you know, and honest to God, like things like that are becoming more and more common where there's the story in the news, like it seems like every week every other week now about abusees, abuse and stuff like that, and the schools are covering up for it. And you know, it's happened repeatedly in several schools, or they're filming kids in the locker rooms or you know, the whole nine yards, and then they're selling the videos to people. So that kind of stuff happens all the time. And have any of those people been held a cannibal?
Speaker 5: No, probably not. No, you know, it's like.
Speaker 4: None of these school boards have resigned, none of the principles have resigned, They've not fired anyone. And then what do these families do and so kind of like all these people that have family members that are in these kind of religious situations or whatever, like what kind of recourse do you have as a family member or do you have any.
Speaker 1: Because they're just going to say we don't believe you.
Speaker 5: Well, there was sure a lot of evidence on Diddy, and he's not in jail anymore.
Speaker 4: So of course because he's protected. It's that it's that good old boys club.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. So yeah, watch your kids. Look if I could give any good advice on this kind of thing, take care of your elders, stop putting him in homes, take care of your kids, Watch where they go, watch who they're with. You know, you've got to be vigilant. And I know we want to all believe like, oh, we can just drop our kids off at this activity or that activity, like you should be kind of concerned, you know. I don't know that I would just do that anymore, even though I remember doing that as a kid.
Speaker 1: Right, times have changed, it's very different activities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever, but it's just too scary now. Things are really weird percent.
Speaker 4: So, my beautiful darling, thanks for joining me for another episode and where can peoples find you at?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Miss Janet. Always a pleasure, and I am Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. If you're watching this, you're probably on my Patreon and hopefully you are and we'll stay there or if you see it on the cults, hello from there as well. It's always a pleasure, and Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com as well, miss Janet, where can my audience find you?
Speaker 4: You can find Deplorable Nation podcast on every podcast platform. If you want to watch, you can go to Spotify or you can check it out on Rumble. If you want to hit me up for a chit chat, you have questions, you have comments, suggestions for a show. Deplorable Janet on Instagram and no Janet kate in Ow on Twitter. So, my beautiful darlings, thanks for tuning in for another episode and for me and for my lovely bestie, Miss Heidi. We will check you next time.
Speaker 1: Have a good one.