Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's hey. Everybody, Welcome back to another episode of the Snark Tank Podcast featuring you boy, Chris Ragun, your other boy Tom Swinging, your other boy Derek uh some black eyed blackman. Remember you can go to patreon dot com slash the snark Tank toss us a couple of shekels, a couple of nichols, a couple of dimes, perhaps to help us keep this operation a roll in. He is schizophrenic. I have seen I've seen him. I have seen Sweeney see things that are not there.
Speaker 2: I've seen you. You've seen me seeing the thing I'm seeing, and you see it also, No, I don't see it.
Speaker 1: I've never do.
Speaker 2: It's parasitic at that moment, I give it to you as well.
Speaker 1: Contagious schizophrenia is that's a that's a wild think. I think it's real.
Speaker 2: I think isn't that what group psychosis?
Speaker 3: I feel like that's what cult members are like the like was it?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, kind of yeah that that what is it? That? That h group Pollo and like what that yeah, group of steria or mass hysteria? The what uh was it? You guys that I was talking to about about whether or not there are schizophrenic babies. Yes, yeah, yeah, was that on the show? Yeah? It was, Okay, okay, all right. I just want to make sure. I want to make sure we get that out so I want people to understand it's real. I've been thinking about that from what would it be? What would it be? What would even a lot of would be.
Speaker 3: Seeing a lot of switching psychotic wands and ship I.
Speaker 1: Don't know why and psychotic oh man. So yeah, we're record this a little bit out of schedule. I had to record Sacred a day early, and that kind of jumped into our into our slot this time because of the state of play and the PS five pro thing I gotten, I gotten. I got in the queue this morning to try and get my hands on that that one that styled like a PS one, the gray, that gray with like the multicolor buttons. But all the Scalpers got them. So all the Scalp and rooneyes it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, why even why I even try?
Speaker 1: Man? Yeah, I don't know. I gave it. I gave it a solid effort, you know, I figured like I might as well, Like I was actually kind of hoping that I wouldn't be able to get one because it's so much money like that, Like that bundle was like the bundle I think was like literally one thousand dollars, and so I was like, I'll give it a try because I do want the gray, but I really kind of hope it's not there so I can justify not having to not every ground is it's fucking crazy. Yeah, I mean does come with like a bunch of other ship, but like I don't want to know too much. I was just gonna sell the other ship because it comes with like what is it that fucking you know that you know those like high end controllers that they keep trying to sell, like the Xbox Elite and then the Dual Sense Edge or whatever the custom like it comes with one of those and I really kind of don't like those. I like the weight of them, but everything else I kind of like, I just don't give a ship. I'm not gonna fine tune my controller like I'm a fucking like I'm in the pit at like a Nascar. It seems so insane.
Speaker 3: Uh much much, it's a bit much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't need to get the maximum gameplay advantage. When you're playing the Last of Us you do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you know, Last of what's gonna be at the next Evil.
Speaker 1: That is fucking crazy?
Speaker 2: How fad? How fast can break Joel's fucking scout? You're gonna crack him op like in the egg?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Oh? Yeah? The new season? Yeah? I got yeah, the season two?
Speaker 2: It his head, bro, I can't wait. Hello, it's me, Joe biam.
Speaker 1: I do think it's gonna have I don't know, man, I think they're gonna do it out of order this time. I think they want Pedro Pascal attached.
Speaker 3: I think they do. I think they Yeah, you better hope they do.
Speaker 1: It would be nice.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get better. Did you know what happened to Chris? Do you know what happened to him in Game of Thrones?
Speaker 1: Didn't he get like gold poured on him or something somebody else? It's actually worse what happens to him in Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: Game of Thrones, First he gets his teeth punched out of his skull, and then he gets his eyes pressed so hard till his skull explodes.
Speaker 2: Literally irrupts by who literally.
Speaker 3: Have thorpe Jornsen fucking the mountain and Game of Thrones just destroys him after he makes a fucking mistake, right, he's he's showboating too much, thinking that he finished the mountain. Essentially, the mountain fucking punches his face, fucking and then hops on him and then crushes the skull and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: He open hand slaps him and I was jump out his mouth.
Speaker 2: Like crazy, and then he proceeds to squeeze his head until it pops.
Speaker 1: Literally. Yeah. The thing about yeah, I don't know. I haven't seen Game of Thrones. I don't know what the fuck goes on that is? There is that like there's no aliens in Game of Thrones, right, unfortunately not There's like magic and ship there's magic. It's just like the dark fantasy.
Speaker 3: But I went when see that's why I like the the what were those they got close with D and D with the with the the squid niggas, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mind flares.
Speaker 3: Al was like, this is like as close as we're really gonna get to the dark fantasy, fucking sci fi shit, you know kind of wedding, which is always something that I've thought, why don't people explore more often?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like something to do. I think, I think, like what is it? Star Wars Destiny, That's it. That's the only things that I can think of. The big ips that ever think.
Speaker 2: About space is that people space requires a bit of thought and like it like you have to suspend your imagination a bit to even let yourself go into that realm.
Speaker 1: People just can't imagine. Yeah, people can't imagine. Well, you're right.
Speaker 3: But one thing I feel like why it could work easily is that in a sci fi universe, I feel like magic would just be the technology that we just don't understand, right, Yeah, I agree. So it's like it should be easy to just go on some other gay planet and then there's like some rainbow gay magic that's like does a bunch of ship that, Yeah, they would have let me write for the show.
Speaker 1: Essentially, you go to some.
Speaker 2: Other gay plan a bunch of a bunch of other gay monsters and gay creatures, and he'd be doing a bunch of gay ship together.
Speaker 1: I think Game of Thrones really fucked up not having a little gray alien in the background of every shot, every ship. I think that's every shot.
Speaker 2: Even I wish he did more of the magic ship from the games in the movie another Game of the movie, the show, not the show, it's the book.
Speaker 1: And everything, but it dude, mi schizophrenia I was talking about earlier.
Speaker 2: I wish he did more of the book magic because there's like actual real magic. But I think, and I think for people that started watching Game of Thrones that was the gateway to that kind of stuff. So I think they could have done the more magical ship. People would have liked it, sure, But the problem is he didn't because Dan and Dan are dumb and dumb dick and so dumb dick, dumb and diyke. So they just chose not to make the right decisions.
Speaker 1: Amen, they did. They did well for a while.
Speaker 2: Let's just you know, they did well when they had a book one written for them about the world did very good.
Speaker 1: That part look so so not a lot really had. There's like some stuff like the Mayor of New York got indicted. Yeah, that's hilarious. So it's so funny because I'm here right now, I could go I could theoretically go see him go laughing at go laughing. That'd be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, throw rocks at his mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. So that's kind of interesting. We'll see what we'll see what happens with that. Uh, there's there is one thing that I thought about talking about, but also I so here. So here's the issue, right this, this story is very it's very online, to the point where everything I read about on the Internet involving Internet personalities ends up sounding like I can't believe, Like, oh, I can't believe flippled up, uh got outed on quasi crumbles stream, you know what I mean? Like it's just all these like fucking names that you're just like, what idea? Who these people are? We're old now. Yeah, but this one I thought was simple enough and funny enough to bring up. I don't know if you were from me. I think I know where you're going. Maybe laid on me. I think think you might. Derek probably does so, so apparently. I'm sure some of the listeners here probably are familiar at least vaguely with Grand Theft thought role playing like the g GA RP space, and this is a a space where people kind of go it's it basically turns the GGA into like second life, and like people just go in and they roll play like some people are like cops that authentically like try to arrest people for breaking breaking laws. So people are like smugglers and people are just like working convenience stores, deli job, whatever, and it's kind of cool. I actually like, I actually like the idea a lot I have. I have a sneaking suspicion. They're working on making that like a core part of the next game. Actually, but what's so Apparently there's been this role play thing. I don't know exactly what it's called, but there are two streamers of the heart of this. It's a streamer by the name of Moon Moon again dumb fucking shit uh and Diva Jilly. So Moon Moon is a man. Diva Jilly is is just like shot surprising Moon. I was like, oh, okay, yeah, that's what I was like. Who It's really difficult to gender these names. But so apparently these two people have been role playing as a couple with each other in this server, but they they were both like married in real life to other people, and people were like, Oh, isn't that weird? And that's kind of like even there's even like stream clips of this Moon Moon guy laughing at people who like bring it up to him, where it's like, I'm not a jerk off like you. I'm like, I'm perfectly like, I don't talk to this person outside of uh, you know, the role player whatever. Anyway, So they've been cheating on this. So they've been cheating on their spouses with each other, and like this, I guess diva Jilly lady has been married to this this this her husband for like fifteen years or something. By the way, her husband's name is King Caffeine. This is what I'm fucking talking about. I hate talking about this because it always sounds like nubs cheated on flex wad with bubble clump, and it's like, I fucking bubble clump is a fucking name for sure. I don't know. It all sounds so stupid, but I didn't want to bring that up because I thought it was just so funny. Dude, you see the chat logs I did. Look to be fair. What are you gonna talk about? What's happening? What's happening?
Speaker 2: Stumble fuck found raped in the street half to death?
Speaker 1: Stumpy what'd you say? Stumpy fuck? Stumpy fuck. That's a real name, for sure. Stumby wumple found desecrated. Yeah, I can't talk about vamp. I can't talk about vampires anymore without being excited about legacy. Can't. But we're gonna be fair. Oh yeah yeah, so so the chat locks. So this guy put out like their dms with each other, and they're obviously like very sexual and they're very like embarrassing. But it's look, it's bad. But I also feel there's something reading other people's sex messages feel so sad.
Speaker 2: Because they're inherently way cringe.
Speaker 1: They're inherently not good, like they're never no one's going to read sex messages and come at like oh that, Oh everybody came out smooth. Everybody, Yeah, yeah, good job. Like it's all embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, you know, that's why I'm to be honest because I agree with you. I I never like doing it because I one hundred percent of the time, and I mean this, no hyper ball felt cringe like I I've.
Speaker 1: I just sexting to me feels embarrassing.
Speaker 3: It's not like it just feels the act of it seemed like cybersex what we used to call before, Like it just it just feels even though like you're right about like say, what they're saying is not it's just fucked up because they're cheating. That's really the only reason why it seems like, yeah, I want to read why it's funny. Let me read a little bit of it though, because I do have Yeah.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So the diva Jilly is saying to the moon Moon guy, moon too is what his name is? I literally can't stop thinking about you destroying my pussy. I'm a degenerate, depraved com sluts and this guy's like, I've been pretty much thinking about blowing my load inside you non stop. And then she's like, same way. Links I like your frequency, can't wait to be bred by you. And then it gets a little worse. There's some stuff where it gets worse, but it feels I feel so bad for.
Speaker 1: This this uh what is his name again? The King Caffeine half bean, Like this guy's the king of coffee and get excuse me king now unfortunately it should be it shouldn't. Well he is. Look, it should be noted by the way that this moon Moon guy looks rough like this is a this is a really like you know, this is a massive like I'm massive downgrade. And I understand, Look, I get I understand. Like people like we're talking about like the Sniperwolf and like how her ex with Gene It's like, how could you fumble this? And Sniper Wolf is hot but insane, So it's like it's kind of like there's multiple levels to that, right of course, get yeah, just on a visual like you you cannot help, but like see the people involved and be like what are you? What? What have you done? It really is like wild. He looks like, no, that's not even that's not even fair to George. George Constanza looks way better. He looks like a swollen decrepit George Costanza if he was also an evil simp, and like, I don't even I don't know how else to describe it. And the way you silly, you're an evil simp. You're like a bad one. I also kind of imagine him like fucking that. Well, that's the thing that annound. I'm like, I'm seeing the messages and I'm like, oh, she she probably doesn't know what good sex is, Like come on, brother, Like, of course you can't Joju Buckburg's cover, but sometimes you can, man, sometimes you fucking can. It's it's a wild decision, is all I'm saying. And and so like I guess they cheated. They hooked up a twitch Connor whatever, and he found the messages and so he put him out on social media. You know, it's just.
Speaker 3: Very He said, he only discovered the d M s or the messages because she wasn't responding to him checking in on her, which already says a lot about their relationship, like she just ignoring this guy in the fucking first place, her husband and the fifteen years brother. And I gotta say, you know, this is something maybe you guys should give me. Is it having your cake and eating it too? To want to be married but also just fuck a bunch of people?
Speaker 1: Is that what that is? I guess I mean I don't know, well yeah, almost by definition, right, Like is that what it happened to be?
Speaker 3: Because I guess this is me, here's me as a married man. I am like, okay, cool this, I can. I can fuck this woman for eternity. I'm good and I'm I'm good. I don't have to play the field, anyonet have to do all that stuff. I'm cool with that. I thought that's the idea. So what's why I say having your cake and eat it too? I'm like, so what you want kind of to be content, but then also you don't. It seems like it literally does conflict with.
Speaker 1: My point of view.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to think of it as like, say her or other people that do stuff like this, what exactly are they seeking? Like like almost like a fake uh, I think what happens?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: My assumption is that people just people get fomo man, I guess the phone mo shit man. People are like I with this person, I like being with them when somebody comes. Because a lot of people get married before.
Speaker 1: They're ready to.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people. Absolutely, you know, people get married for the ready to and they don't. They're not really mature enough to understand that, like, hey, if you're gonna do this, this is like a commitment to someone else. Yeah, which it inherently in itself is like sort of a flat dimensional thing as well, Like you know, because like the idea of being with one person forever on paper sounds kind of crazy. It's like forever you're it's with this one person. But then that's when the whole love ask comes into it, like, oh, I'm content being with this one person. I don't have the drive exactly to go fuck every other woman I can on a planet. So it's a lot of stuff that goes into it. I'm pretty sure it's like it's more complicated than that because, like I think, because cheating is the thing you shouldn't do to somebody, but also sometimes you genuous outgrow someone you know, you're you're yeah, and who you are and who you were when you met them are not the same person anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of I'm not cheating, you're you're recognizing why it happens.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, and I feel like, if you are a decent person, what you want to do is it And I know this, I know this is the case for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: They so it's it's it's it's a it's a catch twenty two.
Speaker 3: They don't have the heart to break their heart by breaking up with them. However, they're breaking their heart by fucking cheating on them, so they.
Speaker 2: Want People don't want to be villainous, but they also don't want to be considerate at the same time. Weird people like I don't want to break up this person. I don't want to hurt them. It's like, yeah, but you fucking but blasting their mom is not making them feel better. You're not making them feel great.
Speaker 1: Slamming like like I fucking get with JoJo's mom. Holy ship, like an of like boredom like that, but like is your like is this bored of You're like.
Speaker 3: There's so much fucked up about that because then it's like, what does it say about her mom? She's like, yeah, fuck my daughter, daughter hit me up a few times.
Speaker 1: And that said, there's no good people's scenario, you know what I mean because at that point, look, honestly, for real, at that point, if your husband and if you're a look, if you're a woman and your husband and your mom are willing to hook up, they are they're bad people, but you must not be very special. Like like just like if if two people who love you dearly are willing to do that to you, like, that's pretty that's wild. There's gonna be something about you, you know. Yeah, what I'm saying is it's your fault. It is your fault. You have to look inward at that point, be like what the isd if you get cheated on? Not your fault, but like that scenario, no, man, that's like a too, that's a that's a two front. That's a two front war. No one ends up in a two front war and it's not their fault, you know. It's like, it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of they can't be entirely innocent. You're not entirely innocent. You got some blame to do.
Speaker 1: You're Germany. You know, I agree. Man, what a wild situation. Man, it's it's looking nice.
Speaker 3: Please please, please, fucking just break people's heart up front. Please do it if you outgrow them, if you get even, if you just get bored. And that sounds awful, but let's just be real, Just break the heart up front. It's gonna sting less.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 2: Just you're gonna hurt the person at the time, but you're giving them the ability to be able to not first of all, not severely distrust other people, because all you're doing is giving people back to position other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're poisoning You're you're poisoning the water supply.
Speaker 2: If you're not happy, let that person out, because I know so many girls like I can't trust man because my boyfrienke up and he's like, yeah, your boyfriend did that to you, I'm gonna do it too. But you don't know that, you know you're labeling me it's actually really fucked up.
Speaker 1: You know, gonna give me the chance that she on you was fucked up, don't bitch, I'm gonna che you. You don't even know about because you're swiming you means you're a fucking or It's just so wild, dude.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I look like, like you said, being with somebody for a million years, Yeah, it's that's I think it's one of the most difficult as you do.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, come on, man, fucking fifteen years a role playing. Gta motherfucker too. I'm like, damn, that hurts so crazytic it's was he hogging her? Was he just hogging her the whole time?
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows about the whole time the whole time, but at least they referenced that one time and she can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that guy really did reality. Reality is crazy. He was swan diving that bitch for for so bad that she was like, I need some more.
Speaker 3: I gotta get some Look, man, I just can't I can't imagine being like, look because.
Speaker 1: We don't get married at that point, you know what I mean, Like, that's kind of my things, like I don't like to me like that's so much more like fifteen years of marriage, like at that point, like listen, we're we gotta figure this out, you know what I mean, Like we're not this is not happening. This is not happening at that point.
Speaker 2: Literally, me and little time, even me and Lily right now, Like if Lily breaks up with me, I'm beating I'm beating her up for real.
Speaker 1: You know, much of my time she wasted. I'm beating her up for real.
Speaker 2: It's eight years though, we're eight years in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but think about this though, would you would uh? Do you think your life is improved? Or do you think you would have been better off without her the entire time?
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine for that her honestly, as gay as that sounds.
Speaker 1: His life improved. But that's exactly what she means. She's rich and he was destitute. It's absolutely impressed. She's not rich. She's rich. She's rich compared to you, she's.
Speaker 2: Rich compared to my extraordinarily poor as before, she's rich compared to most people I know.
Speaker 1: Actually, so I don't think she's not rich, dude.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, from what you've told us about you know, like financially and stuff like that, you know, involved with.
Speaker 1: That bought five thousand dollars curtains.
Speaker 2: There's not it's not true. I swear like these are way too expensive though, the ones to.
Speaker 1: Have a like three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: This mattress, dude, this mattress is so fucking ass is mattress so fucking much and so much, but it's so fucking uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: So well that's actually wait, wait the funk out of my back though, but it's so uncomfortable. Wait, okay, okay, so did you did you buy an uncomfortable bed on purpose so you wouldn't sleep in for too long? No? No, because that's something I did. I did.
Speaker 2: That's smart, that is that's meta. That's like, that's like counterplaying yourself.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it wasn't worth it. Like I feel like I got no good sleep. I was miserable, I was sad, it didn't work. I didn't it just like it just made every aspect of my life infinitely worse, but a lot better if I could just wake up a little bit later and feel like I actually got sleep.
Speaker 2: But that's like self counterplay, which I respect.
Speaker 3: I need yeah, mattress, brother, I need sometimes, what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need a dude, a good mattress best you cannot there. Look, I understand, I understand that there are things that we all want to save money on. Everybody's a little bit frugal, right, some people aren't, but they end up dead. So a lot of people frugal. They want to save their money mattresses, splurge, splurge on a mattress.
Speaker 2: There's a few things you gotta splurge on. Right, there's so food you splurge on food. You gotta eat good meals, meals you enjoy, uh comfortability and like central air, that is something you splurge on. You have to spend money on that.
Speaker 1: You just guys starting to sound like a fucking privileged brat. No, well, no comfortability.
Speaker 2: You know, if if like like if like, if you don't have the money, like, if you have the money, do it. If you don't have the money and I live with obviously.
Speaker 1: I sacrifice. I sacrificed food for ac to be Like, dude, really bad summer heat, sweltering, dude, my last you guys have both been to my last apartment. Dude, I was suicilent in that blaze because how hot it got.
Speaker 2: So hot times I was just like, yeah, I'm just gonna go throw a toaster the fucking bathtub, and then I.
Speaker 1: Was I was homicidal in that place, like when I stayed over, like I was going to kill all of them.
Speaker 2: I felt like I felt like God was just really upset at me for some reason, and I was like, I don't know what I did to make him.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, man, why didn't you because like we actually right behind me, like we have two right behind me.
Speaker 1: So there's one portable AC right here. I didn't like it so much before I had one, That's the thing. I even had one, So how the fun, dude, it was still that portable AC. It was still that bad. No brothers like how it was.
Speaker 3: I'm on the second floor kind of shit in this old sixties, nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Apartment, Derek, I'm not kidding. My apartment was so it was it was no vents in my room.
Speaker 3: You bought a ship, no brother, You buy a portable AC which hooks up two your fucking window, and then you buy a good one, you know high bt us. Your fucking room is an icicle, Like you fucked us.
Speaker 2: You also had the weird windows that like they would like swing out this way.
Speaker 1: Oh that that I can that that I can vouch for. He had fucking baffling windows like I don't, I don't. It was like it was like windows that you would see in like a back room in a church somewhere, like where it would be like high up in the almost in the corner, the top corner of the wall.
Speaker 2: I've never left a bad review ever about anything, but I left a bad review about that dude's apartment. I was like, don't live here. It's not good. You will want to die.
Speaker 3: I'm actually, dude, I'm thinking about I'm thinking about, uh getting out of here because it's a little bit because I told them the one caveat was like, hey man, I don't fuck with them. I was like, everything clean, I don't fuck with bugs. I was just like, I just don't do that. But like somebody clearly was filthy somewhere, and it's there's no nest here per se, but they're scouters. There's these nigg these fucking ropes that pop up every once a while trying to look for something, and like they and I'm like, hey, what the fuck and then there's these things called springtails, like, uh, I don't know if you've ever heard of them, but they hang out in bathtubs usually like they almost look like little they're spring yeah likes no, not.
Speaker 1: They're little.
Speaker 3: There's these little black bugs that I first thought they were fleased because they jump.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck? Was like, how is there fleezing here? I was like what is this?
Speaker 3: But then apparently they're springtails, and I was like, what the fuck is this bullshit? And they're like harmless but still everyone's will be Like two of them were just in the bathtub and I was like, Yo, what is this ship? And then on the hottest days a couple of weeks ago, when it got like one hundred and eight or whatever, fucking termite just showed up, dude.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I was like, Yo, this, I can't I do. You're playing You're playing Earth Defense Force totally.
Speaker 2: You're playing guest coming to dinner with Bugs bros.
Speaker 3: The fucking spin off of EDF like this like the shitty edition, Like that's like twenty bucks or something, and they they sprayed yesterday for the for the termines. But I was like, nigga, they it took them like over a week to even want to do anything. I was like, dude, they're eating your apartment. I'm probably gonna fall into the fucking next apartment down below. Because they were just like, oh, yeah, well we'll we'll get to it eventually. And I was like, shouldn't you deal with that immediately? So I'm a little a little I'm a little nervous because I'm a little nervous. The floor was already a little bit uh curved, And I told him was like, hey, guys, what the hell is.
Speaker 1: Gonna wake of? And someone else's.
Speaker 3: I told them, should I be worried about this? Like now, I survived for like sixty you know, since the sixties, And I'm like, that's not an it, that's not an answer. It could have survived until now.
Speaker 1: I was like, what kind of.
Speaker 3: So I'm a little nervous in the pool. Thing is I'm playing month to month so I can actually leave when.
Speaker 1: So yeah, definitely, because like your first your first apartment, anytime you move is generally like a like a slat dash kind of home base. I remember that's what happened with us when like remember when we got when we got the uh when we got the hill to place. It was just like, this is what's available, we'll take it. It was the worst, fucking it's the worst place that I was. That the one that you remember when you hit Caasar with a beer bottle? Is it that one? Yeah? Yeah, that's that. Yeah, that was that apartment.
Speaker 2: I remember that apartment, Dude, I just remember that that. Yeah, I remember moments, but I don't remember that apartment too well anymore.
Speaker 1: I remember it specifically because I have so much video of it. I have so much, so much confirmed like documentation that it exists, but it is fading rapidly for my memory. So we got to get that episode of Jaalen out before we lose anymore of it. God, but what we do? Yeah, when we get back, we're doing. Yeah, yeah, we'll do when we get back, I think. Also, apparently I have a mic here, so I'm probably just gonna bring this perfect with me. I didn't even realize, is it. Like, I'm pretty I don't know how I got this because I sincerely like, I really have no memory of this at all. Okay, but but I'll accept it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ship out of somebody and stole their fuing equipment.
Speaker 1: It took. They took their fucking blue yetti after half to death. Yeah, no, bugs, I can't do I bugs is the line for me. And it took ages to find a place without.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, I almost left when uh So, there's these giant ones that just every once in a while them Like I went to Delta one time, it was crawling on the menu of the of the box, you know when you're ordering outside, Just a giant one.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's disgusting. And apparently in the hallway there's a window that they crawled through. We caught one. Jojo caught one crawling through the window.
Speaker 3: I told her hit it off the screen so it doesn't get in, and then it like didn't fall off, and then it got inside and she ran away.
Speaker 1: So then I fought it. Dude. It took forever to kill these things or I was like, oh, this is how they survived the apocalypse. I sprayed two different types of things on it, and then I was hitting it with the broom and it was still going. I was like this, it was insane. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, one day, one fucking day, I was just chilling playing video games and one of those fucks somehow got into our apartment.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe. Dude.
Speaker 3: You know, when you see a bug that's so big, even from like fifteen feet away, you.
Speaker 1: Can see its head. I was just like, no, that's here, that's no, yeah, that's that's here. What I'm dealing with something because like this Bay Smith's studio is pretty much never used. Yeah you know what I mean, this is just kind of dormant, sitting here, uh, basically waiting for me to come back and dust all the spider webs off and get back to work again. But I'm in a basement in New York, and so every now and again I'll see, like from across the room, like one of those house centipedes. I thin guess what they call. Do you know what I'm talking about? What the fuck? Maybe I'm getting the name wrong house centipede because I'm not sure if that's acting. No, yeah exactly, yeah, if you google house centipede, I see, these things are fucking huge, and I don't think they're like harmful, yeah, necessarily, but they do piss me off, Like it pisses me off that they're just here. Get out of here. This is indoors go to where you go to the things you build, right, you don't, you don't belong here.
Speaker 3: It's exactly how I feel like I do get offended. But luckily right now, it's only every once in a while. It's like, say a week past and then one of those fucks came up from the drain or something like a little small like they come from the fucking drain you're supposed to. They were like, yeah, uh, they storm in your shit. You should pour bleach bo down the drains. And I'm like, all right, cool, go buy some fucking bleach and do it. But they're like implying, no, you go buy some bleach nigga and you pour it down. I was like, oh cool, yeah, thanks guys. Fucking yeah, fucking I don't know. Whatever's fine, it's all good, insane. Yeah, yeah, once in a while, better than every day. I'll take that, right, But yeah, I know it's it's fucking over.
Speaker 1: Like, do you have like a hole that they're getting in through you can like clog so there was so.
Speaker 3: The thing is, so we can we can we can clog the the the drain in the bathtub, because I think that's the only place they can come in through now, because I haven't seen one for almost a couple of weeks until I just saw one a few days ago in the bathtub, and I was like, what the fuck. I literally everything's been siliconed, everything has been cocked, like I've I've made sure anything where they can get in through has been sealed. So I was like, Okay, I guess the drain is the last thing. So as long as we just keep plugging it, I think we should be fine. But at the same time, I hate playing this whack a most shit anyway, so I'm kind of like I just want to I just want to get the fuck out of here and hopefully probably in a newer part of the area where maybe it hasn't been this place historically. I think probably just has like probably some nest around because it's so old, and these motherfuckers are trying to find a place to like just hang their hat, and they're mad that I'm not letting them do it.
Speaker 1: I guess they're just.
Speaker 2: Like meggess, listen, like, I don't know, it's fucking that's the tuoe out here. I need help. I'm scared, it's dark. Let me and please, ye you're just like, no, suffer.
Speaker 1: I can't, man, I can't deal. I can't deal with this.
Speaker 3: It's to the point where, uh, whenever I see it like one, I then I I can't enjoy anything because now I'm looking all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm looking, but they're not in the They're not.
Speaker 3: If if let's put it this way, if they were in the kitchen, now it had been gone already, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not here. They're not in the kitchen. Tell you something, let me tell you something. I still I still look. I've had no I've literally not had a single bug in my outside of like a fly or something, I've not had bugs in my I had like one. I had like a three day period in the office where there was like I don't know if it was termites or what, but there was like a lot of weird bugs. And I was like, what the fuck is this? And I sprayed and then they just went away. I just sprayed up with lysol and it worked. So and there's the thing in my bathroom that I have not. Oh yes, I forgot. I actually forgot. I actually forgot about that until literally just today.
Speaker 3: You take pictures and like see what happens like over the over the days, like do that door?
Speaker 1: That door has been closed behind the door's been closed for months, and I'm a little bit afraid to open it because I don't know what Like what if it's a shrine? What if they built like a what if it's like a So So I have a bathroom in my office that I never really use. Ever, the way I think about it's just like I don't need a second It's just me. I don't need a second bathroom. I'll just focus on one, focus on one clean one that I'm not gonna deal with. Deal, right, So the other one's been behind Sweeney behind like the I have like the green screen which is in front of the class bathroom. He has a bathroom right but right behind it. But so, I guys, I really don't know how to describe this. I really don't. I think Derek saw it, but like, I don't know how to describe what it is. But it's like a stalk coming out of the the base of the toilet that I have not used. What do you mean a stock? Like? I don't. I don't know any better way to describe it than that.
Speaker 3: It looks like it almost looks like, uh, you know, tobacco leaves to me, I don't know, dude, I just it's it's like like it's it's like a I.
Speaker 1: Was like, is this is this fun?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We it's but it's like kind of brownish, right, like I don't yeah, I don't have to removed, bro, But it's so it's kind of cool though. It's so fascinating. That's kind of think. It's like, I don't it's so interesting.
Speaker 2: You guys are So that's some shit I would have. Son, I'm like, I gotta do something about this because it's gonna come to life and kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well to me, I'm just well to me, I'm just thinking, like I spend so much time cleaning my apartment and I'm like something like that. I'm like, I'm sealing this away. Yeah, I'm just not gonna I'm not gonna deal with this. This is not this is stop with this. But yeah, I don't know what. I'll take a picture of it. I'll post it on on the Patreon and experts can tell me. Peop were gonna tell me. It's like, oh, that's cortys EPs or something. And it's like you're slowly being brainwashed. I'd be pretty upset if it was like toxic mold. That'd oh great. I don't think it's recording. I don't think it's Yeah, I don't mold doesn't do what it's doing. I guess it is. This is now, might be some of your chia fucking seeds left over.
Speaker 2: Don't blame it on me, put this on me. It's not my phone.
Speaker 1: They fell out of his watery, you know what it is. They fell out of his water when he laughed. Yeah, even though that happened after Yeah, I haven't wait after so now anyway, Yeah, so I know whatever out have some questions from our lovely viewers over at patreon dot com slash the snart tank. Remember you can jump on over there and ask us questions at the five dollars tier. And uh yeah, let's start with the fucking poopy possum pooy bought the bone. And he says in episode two hundred and sixty exactly a two hours, forty six seconds, No, exactly two hours, forty six minutes and one second, Chris laughed like that bully character from the Simpsons, and no one acknowledged it. This is not a question. Well, I just acknowledge it to you. I didn't go check this, but anybody's free to go and clip that. If any clipper or any clippers are listening, you did, I would love to see that. Yeah, like that one. I guess I can't get that high. I don't remember, I don't remember how to. I can't even do it. Don't even do it. Ha ha Nelson Months, that's my boy. His name is Months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name is Months. His dad also walked out on him, of.
Speaker 3: Course, of course, he, like Lisa, goes to his room and he has a fucking poster that says nuke the whales. She's like, nuke the whales, and then he says, got a nuke something. I think it's the funniest nukes gotake.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's a video.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a future episode they show where his dad walks out on him and he does the same thing to his kids.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, I mean get all my dad did this. Now use his kids. You gotta have the cycle continue. What do you mean exactly, bros Virus. Yeah, you're not gonna You're not gonna walk out on your kid. I can't with that. I'm the only reason I'm gonna have a kid. I can't wait to abandon my child. It is my solemn duty to walk out on my child.
Speaker 3: I want to have like a I want to have like a hey ho chi fucking kazuya relationship, like I want to have like I want to have like a really bad relationship with Mike and we'll keep throwing each other off cliffs and volcanoes and ship will be pretty good.
Speaker 1: A rivalry with your son is the ideal male relationship, you know, Like that's that's the only healthy rivalry. Yes, uh no, like like a blood feud is insane. Yes, that's what we need. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that every male moving forward should do that, and it'll it builds character.
Speaker 2: You'll have more stronger sons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do have a gay grand grandchild that fucking gives up his devil powers like a pussy at one point, like I don't know that Jen's a bitch man, Jen.
Speaker 1: Stupid crazy Jim is So Jen had.
Speaker 3: Fucking devil powers and he gave it up. And I was like, yeah, because make you fucking evil. And then and then so here here's me thinking that, Like I was like checking three. Everybody taking three so good. We were like oh, man, Jin's fucking dope. Man, I really like Jen's cool character. And then this nigga fucking shows up in tech and five and I was like, this is the days man.
Speaker 1: Alive and he's tried.
Speaker 3: He's gayer than hey Hachi and four wearing a fucking diaper. Hey Hachi comes out as the boss with his ash cheeks hanging out and Jim.
Speaker 1: And what he's been there or I.
Speaker 3: Get look at I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say this. This is one of those instances like like Jiff, because you know, it's supposed to be Jeff instead of Gift, it's supposed to be to Ken. I will never say that it's Teken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying to Ken it's Techan. I will never say it correct And if you listen to like the way that it's said in Japanese, it's it's Ken, it's supposed to be to Ken.
Speaker 1: But it's but like that's that's like Japanese. Yeah, it's no. I agree. It's one of those things. It's one of those things where it's like like we know now that like according to like every interview with me Amoto that's ever been done like Mario is is Mario. It's like literally the super Mario brothers. But like, I'm not going to fucking say that. I'm sorry, what Mari? I don't know. Yeah, there's no way that's real. I don't believe that because Mario is an Italian name. What are you talking about? You've got me for like two seconds. For two seconds, my brain was like, hold on a second. It didn't work on me because I was so confused to begin with that. It didn't confuse me. It was like stupid that. I'm like, wait a minute, but what if?
Speaker 2: What if that lie about this?
Speaker 1: Because you're you know what's happening. You're going through your mind and you're thinking, have I ever heard me amoto say Mario? I have Mario? He doesn't really say that. It's not really that much footage of him.
Speaker 2: I've definitely heard him. He's a super Mario and he like looks he turns it in like the camera pans over to the super Mario brother super Medio.
Speaker 1: Super Italian plumber people.
Speaker 3: And do you even know why that even became a thing. I actually don't. I've never actually watched.
Speaker 2: Like why, yeah, why Italian plumbers? I think because the person he I think the person that was super attended when he lived in I think America was named Mario, who was also a plumber.
Speaker 1: What are you making that?
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's there's some sort of there's some sort of course where he meets a person named Mario.
Speaker 1: Actually, And that's actually really that confuses me about you is that you make up things, but they're not for a bit. I'm not making this up. I've definitely heard.
Speaker 2: I definitely heard somewhere some way that like the name Mario was in relevant to someone I think.
Speaker 1: He met one time before brother. We were the first non jappie was ever met in his life.
Speaker 3: And he was like, oh that was like Obaga. When he saw he was like, oh, oh the blast.
Speaker 1: You got. Yes, you will be a good warrior for me.
Speaker 3: You see all the racist people I saw? Did you see the ghost of what's her name?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yeah. However you say ghost ghost of the ghost of thank you? Yeah, the ghost of Sushima, ghost of Tushima. So did you see you see the delay? They'll say, Okay, sorry, I'm kind of referencing the wrong thing, but it's still tied to it. Because people were accusing Assassin's Creed Shadows was getting delayed because of the announcement of Ghosts and I was like, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: But if you go to the UBI soft Twitter and you look under it, there's this Korean guy apparently he's really popular in the anti woke.
Speaker 1: Space, but like he was just like going I made that channel by the way going. This guy was just going on. This guy was just going like hard on the paint on.
Speaker 3: Like these guys, I know they don't give a ship, but at the same time, they just can't accept that, like Yaske was somebody important, they can't fucking accept like.
Speaker 1: No, he was just a slave. He's a nigger. I'm like, damn. And I'm like, yo, come down, Like why are you so passionate about this? Do you even know about this guy? Don't even know about this guy? Few years ago? They was like no, no way. I was like, you can't. Blacks can't be samuraized their slaves on them.
Speaker 3: There's books, there's there, there's Europeans writing down what they witnessed, and this nigga is important, Like.
Speaker 2: It's insane because the Japanese being Asian and you know how they be sometimes they love him.
Speaker 1: They love that guy, like he's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real Japanese people don't get it. It was just like do you remember I don't know if you remember this years ago when people were trying to like ask Japanese people what they thought about Scarlett Johansson and.
Speaker 1: That's cool, she's beautiful. I love it. They don't care. Yeah, they're like, well, to be fair, to be fair? Can I fuck that? Is that? A bid? Was that on the table? To be fair? That was Those were interviews with like normal Japanese people as well, like they're you ask your average, like just run of the mill fucking person on the street, like if they give a shit about this, they know not even a little bit even here. But uh but yeah, yeah I did see that whole Yeah, they're they're they're delaying it because of course, which doesn't make sense theoretically, you'd be theoretically pushing it even closer to it. I think the real reason actually is because Star Wars Outlaws was very, very buggy, and they were like, listen, there's too much. There's too much riding on Assassin's Creed Shadows specifically, it's like their biggest uh, and they can't have another situation like that. I'm very happy it comes out to be honest. Yeah, I'm happy with it. Two, I'm always pro to, so it's a great but yeah, good shit. So I I I looked up this this thing, so Sweeney's half correct. Some workers at Nintendo's Washington warehouse had started calling the character Mario because he resembled the property's landlord, a man named Mario Siegel accor into the book, Well that's not Miyamoto. Though Miyamoto heard about the nickname and liked it, so he stuck with it. It wasn't like Miyamoto like he wasn't like he didn't know this person or care. He just heard the nickname. It was like there was the.
Speaker 2: Interaction where Mario existed it for Reels, the property owner.
Speaker 1: That's interesting and was he like whoa.
Speaker 2: He got shot in the back and screamed way and it was like, we gotta make this guy a.
Speaker 1: Real Whenever whenever there's there's a roach problem, there's a roach problem Mario again.
Speaker 2: He just he's trying his best and there's always something going wrong.
Speaker 1: Poor Mario. You know the Ghost of Yota. Uh, dude, I'm so stoked. I loved it. I dude, I loved ghost Sushima. I thought, is like one of the better things Eric.
Speaker 2: She she's somebody I followed. She's like in the dand community. She's the main character.
Speaker 1: She does U. She does a podcast with some people that I know. I think she's on Dimension twenty. Well, I don't know. I don't know that. I think she does want. I think she does one with Alana. I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could be I think she knows Alana. I feel like I've seen her in Alan on the same same probably something like that. But yeah, she's really cool.
Speaker 3: They're talking about it's probably all blurry, but this, uh this person, right, are you talking about this person?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I saw people.
Speaker 3: This post, for example, says before and after woke infection, and she just has an undercut.
Speaker 1: That's there's just an undercut this And I was like, oh, she's also queer. Cool, but I'm like, she's married woman. Yeah, but that's cause she's because oh she became queer because she's woke. Dude. It's it's pretty okay.
Speaker 3: It's getting it's getting so lazy, but you know what I am. I'm happy that I'm falling. I'm seeing my algorithm a lot that a bunch of creators are finally shitting on.
Speaker 1: These people like in Unison.
Speaker 3: They're they're making videos about these these grift because it's so easy. And I'm like, I I'm kind of happy because I felt I kind of wanted to do it, but also I was like, oh, wait, forgot about editing and like doing stuff, you know. I was like at at work. Yeah, I was like, oh this is that's gonna take like hours to make a video about this shit.
Speaker 1: I was like, I never mind what you call it.
Speaker 2: I was on I spoke to freaking Kelly about that ship oh right, because he was like he thought he was kidding. He was like, I really genuinely thought he was kidding. Yeah, this is a joke.
Speaker 1: This has to be that so funny, man I I really I want to get Actiman on the show so bad to talk about that stuff because it really is so fucking He thought it was a joke for real.
Speaker 3: He actually the first thing that I heard it one billion percent I shared it. I shared a clip of it because I was like, oh, this is I understand this isn't a joke. This is the laziest fucking thing I've ever heard. Because of how much how satirical it seems. You're like, oh, the point is to be lazy and just say everything's gay.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, everything's gay, but not because of that. Look, there's one thing this Listen, there's one aspect of this conversation that I think. I think I'm gonna go to BAT four. Okay, now I'm excited. I'm really stoked about it. I think goes to sim was awesome. I like the idea of going to like a new character and like having like I would imagine the third one is gonna be a bit of different character too. Even later in the time. I think that's cool. That's a cool setup. Gin was fine, Like I liked Gin fine, Like I don't need to see more of them. Whatever. But now here's the thing. We're gonna get some We're gonna get some hot Springs shots. What's what's gonna What's gonna happen with the hot Springs for the ride is we're gonna we're gonna see some cheese. Make or break. I think that's make or break. I think this is make up, make or break. This is it. This is because of this assistency. If you if you want to avoid a ship storm, if you're a wise. If you're wise, you'll give us some cheeks. I think the female see cheeks.
Speaker 2: The female form should be coveteded more because of how insane niggas are.
Speaker 1: Right, but should we? So do you guys want to do? You guys want to do like a bad Yeah? You guys want to put like you guys want to put like well, like something in like fifty bucks, something stupid, like like three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, dangerous people money. It's like two thousand dollars, like maybe maybe a thousand me ten thousand.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: Maybe you just hear yourself. Maybe one thousand, ten thousand.
Speaker 2: I'll dangerous Russ his money, so maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'll put fifty bucks down on there. Not gonna show cheeks. I could see that.
Speaker 3: I can't take the bet because I like, I feel I'm more on that side too, So it doesn't really I'm kind of like, well, I can't. I can't in good faith go against it, yeah, because I unfortunately it just I don't know, man. I was like, nigga, we're all adults. Just show some cheeks, goddamn.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, come on, like be even sure about it like whatever, just like I think I do think it is weird how like like and dude, to be fair, like there's there was so much outrage over the Dragon Dragon Age Vailguard like trans scars or whatever, and that to me was like dumb, but like wait what yeah, because you could you can have like mstectomy scars or whatever in the character Creder, which is I don't give a sh it, Yeah, I don't use it is weird then no, no, no, but no, no no, but here's the thing, it's it's weird to have that. And then there's no ass slider. Come on, you can't make your tits bigger? Come on, what are we doing? Like what are we doing? Like why can I make my tits bigger? In fucking Saints for the third but I can't do it in fucking Yeah, I don't know, Like I just think, like you gotta be you just gotta be adults. Treat us adult, be adult, Let us have ours, because it does come across, it does come across as like well we don't want to. I don't know if we're mature enough, and it's like shut the funk up. Yeah, this is a this is an adult medium We've got like amazing stories going on in this medium that like rival, if not dwarful. A lot of what's going on in film and TV. We this is a mature medium. Treat us like fucking adults. Are people going to be immature about it? Of course, but service who shout out to Balder's Gate the whole fucking thing. They were queer as fuck, they were gay as fuck. It was it was woke as ship, but it was also like here's your here's here's your tits, here's your ass, here's the hottest people you've ever seen, just like absolute all. This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: That's what annoys me about, Like cause uh do all them years ago? I remember m K eleven was a big shift in Mortal Kombat and they did that same pandery thing where they said.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, the women, you know, we gotta.
Speaker 3: Have them have more armor on because they're going to combat, and I'm like, stop, please, Like, first of all, there's coraal Con, there's fucking Barka, Like Barca has a skin where he's wearing just the loin cloth, and I'm like, guys, just please stop treating us with kid gloves. Just they don't have to be as ridiculous as Mortal Combat nine, because they looked fucking absurd in that one.
Speaker 1: When they re Mortal.
Speaker 3: Combat and m K nine, their tits were all like Triple F's. Every single woman it was. It was a little hilarious. It was like beyond sexy, was like, this is kind of funny, and then it was like, but he just just you know, yeah, give Sony a massive tists, maybe make Molina's a little bit smaller, but you know, like.
Speaker 1: Dude, Melina's in nine were crazy well because.
Speaker 3: She had that fucking that that mummy, you know, when she was just in the wrappings her her ultimates.
Speaker 2: I remember playing that ship and having a having a small.
Speaker 1: With gigantic tits.
Speaker 2: I did not have relationship with that woman while she was away.
Speaker 1: I absolutely did not have sexual relations with a Yeah, he's even got a kiss mark on his fucking I didn't even notice. That's cool, that's crazy. I didn't notice that either.
Speaker 2: That's I looked up with a really disgusting dude, and I was looking at.
Speaker 3: Her was legendary. You're at a funeral and this motherfucker's eyes are like popping out looking at Wait what are you talking about? Iran Grinder was performing at Aretha Franklin's funeral, like when they were doing that like wake thing or whatever, and then he was like, his mouth is like a gabe, he's looking, he's his eyes are scanning Ariana Grind.
Speaker 1: Like he was gawking at her. He was like, oh, like he was. I was like, dude, a good old fashioned, a good old fashioned gawk gow I would have done to you four minutes ago, four minutes ago. Do you remember that same that same thing.
Speaker 3: There was this pastor talking to her while she was on stage, and he was grabbing a piece of her breast like you know how like when you like put your arm around.
Speaker 1: He had it under her arm and around and his fingers were cupping her tit a little bit.
Speaker 3: How uncomfortable she was trying to be you know, cool about it, but she was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: This guy, you can see the indentation. It was fucking crazy that he was talking about we're talking about Uh, sorry, I'm we're talking about women feeling uncomfortable. I'm really not interested. That's fair, that's actually fair.
Speaker 2: This is less cool like this iss we really care about talking about.
Speaker 1: Video rig Sorry, I was watching I Need photos of I was watching Hill versus Babyface video.
Speaker 3: I don't even heard a pillar of garbage. I was just watching one of his videos last night, Pillar of Garbage. He just makes these videos just talking about like the Grifftons all this shit. And he was talking about was Hill versus Babyface right? And he examines like what a lot of people were saying. He was right all along, but it turns out no, it was just a whole like he was talking about, he enjoyed Starfield until he ran into the pronoun thing and then some clone, some woman that was cloned from a man or something, and then he freaked out. But revisionist history people are trying to say that he was right the whole time that Starfield sucked, but he actually enjoyed it for hours, tens of hours before he said anything bad about it. So he was just kind of pointing out that this guy's a fucking liar. He's trying to pretend like he's right. And it just made me happy again just seeing that guy freak out because it was I was like, I forgot about it. I was like, that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: It is yes, I was like, that's funny. It's it's it's funny then, like it is. It's entertaining that dude is genuinely mentally disabled, but you know, God bless probably physically too. Oh easily, there's no way, there's there's no way, there's no way he doesn't over.
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, spill over yeah from anyway.
Speaker 1: Next question comes from Chris Farley with an egg in his mouth. Nice, that's crazy wrote it, He says, Hello, boys. Previously Swing said he would eat my father, but I found it odd that he specified my father's clothes would be on. Are you afraid something down there would shift if you if you see another man's willy while you eat him. Obviously, you guys wouldn't do a twenty four hour show, but if you do, do some kind of longer show, please bring please uh someone bang the shit out of a triangle and say let's give it up for hour X on the X hour podcast. Oh, like like the I see, I know what you're saying. So yeah, what what was that about? Like you did threaten to eat somebody's father. He's freaking terrified.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying someone eating your father, because the idea is your father supposed to be the person that protects. You know, it would be a strong person in your life. Is when you're a young person, you know your dad would be like strong.
Speaker 1: I didn't have it that I don't know, but like yeah whatever, other people, what why did you specify the clothes would beyond?
Speaker 2: Because it's it's still more terrifying because I'm not even trying to have a meal. It's not about food. It's about just knowing that I'm scaring you eating your dad. So thinking, imagine yourself Chris nine, nine or ten years.
Speaker 1: Old, right, your your your war hearted father.
Speaker 2: That that's that's that's severed the mortal COI of many of Asian men.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Imagine someone wrestles your dad to the ground, opens their maw to the size of at least a three seat ouch, and begin to consume your father that's sucking up your day.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you can as I want to ask, I want to pose this question to the group, is there a possibility, you know, the idea of like a horseshoe theory, right where something can be so far in the opposite direction that it ends up kind of looping around and being the thing that it's far from. It's like Mixon and his racism. Do you think that somebody could be such such a bad person and a bad father, I'll put it this way. Do you think that somebody could be so self centered and so not concerned with the life of their child to the point where they look after their own reputation where it's like, well, well, if this kid grows up, I can't have him telling bad stories about me. Well yeah, and so they and so they end up being like a good father for like the wrong reasons almost, Like do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like that happens a lot in this world. Like I feel like somebody could be so racist that they're in fact progressive almost technically, you know how. So like I hate I hate this group so much that I want to fund and give them the chance to succeed so they leave where I am hmm, I see, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I just I hate them so bad, like you should have tete it. It's like I can't fuck it stand them. I want them all gone.
Speaker 2: And then they can end up funding their communities so they don't have to leave their communities, so they never have to deal with them.
Speaker 1: That's that's a while. I like that it would be nice if that's what they did.
Speaker 3: Or hey, yeah, yeah, man, we wouldn't have to move into your fucking white neighborhood if you fucking gave us infrastructure. You know, we we fucking I think a lot of niggas were fine living in a certain neighborhood. They were until they were desolate and they had.
Speaker 1: To leave.
Speaker 2: To New York and everybody was like, oh God, damn it. You know, everything was good back when my streets was filled with ship and everybody's food tasted like boiled pits.
Speaker 4: I liked it better when toilets were giant holes fifty feet in the sky where the wind from the outside would whip up and in and assassins could crawl up your toilet pipe and assassinate you.
Speaker 1: That actually did happen. The Lemur. The Lemur wrote it. He says, call me Haitian the way I eat the pussy nice, he says. He says that being said, if you had to edge, if you had to edge to any PlayStation character, who would it be? Myself? Personally, I would choose Crash Bandicoot because you know, you just know he focks. So this is a concerning individual, very smoky coded it's very con I forgot about that whole thing, very smoky coded. That is concerning for a lot of reasons. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's the baddest bitch from PlayStation?
Speaker 1: That's not obviously Laura Croft. Yeah, that's why I was like, don't say Laura Craft. That's too easy. Well, yeah, we're playing fast and loose with what PlayStation because crash, Well what lower Croft counts? All these people count. I understand that they're not owned or whatever, but like we're gonna play, We're gonna play loose. Okay here, So like there are people, I'm sure who are fans of the other show who will be like, that's not really PlayStation. It's a different show. A video game that's on PlayStation one. Right, Yeah, yeah, I was just.
Speaker 2: Saying, I know wh I'm gonna choose, right, if it's the video game, it's on PlayStation, but I'm not gonna choose that character.
Speaker 1: Well, who is it?
Speaker 2: We Ada long bro A. She's so she's like the top four hotest video.
Speaker 1: That counts. I don't see why not. Yeah that counts. There's a long in this Carlac. That's it. That's like I think female characters. I think I think Tifa. I think Tifa to care. I didn't care until that swimsuit mission in Rebirth that I'm not even joking. That's what got me to buy the game. I was going to skip that game in time, and I was like, I guess, pretty well, WHOA, I guess I'll play. She seems interesting. He's a good character. Yeah, she's a great Yeah. It's because I would have cheated and said, like Eve from Stellar Blade, but Stella Stellar Blade. It's weird because she's so she's like so hot that it it. She's not hot anymore, like she's like she's I don't know how to describe it, Like she's so sexual that is.
Speaker 2: I don't think Banet's hot. I think social so much as like this is boring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of the way she moves man Like I just I like, to me, I kind of agree, she's like Dante to me, like that's not sexy.
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh, suave, like cool.
Speaker 2: It's it's more.
Speaker 1: It's more attractive than it is sexy, right, I guess you know what I mean. It's like yeah, I agree, Like yeah, it's like Stellar Blade and like Banded, it's like they're sexy. But like or they're attractive, but like I don't, I don't see them in any like It's it's not like Tifa where I'm like, you're there's something there. Okay, I know you're you're not showing it, but there's something. I mean, has the heavies on her bro. He's got the heavy Dude, that ship was crazy. She got the heavies on her bro.
Speaker 3: This is this is a tough one for me because like I'm torn between like if I'm thinking more traditionally PlayStation just because like this franchise started on PlayStation PlayStation one, specifically dead or Alive, Like, uh.
Speaker 2: That's not consume. I'm just out of AMMO at that time, you know.
Speaker 3: Like that, and then remember remember fucking Beach Volleyball came out, and you're like.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, just kidding. Tiva Loahar is.
Speaker 2: Fifteen years old, just kidding, she's not fifteen, she's fifteen. She's fifteen when you do the mission when her dad dies, she's not fifteen, Just.
Speaker 1: Getting just kidding, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding. These people are teenagers or is just getting just kidding. They're not her and Cloud.
Speaker 2: I think Cloud's like twenty one twenty twos.
Speaker 1: Aren't they just just kidding? I'm not.
Speaker 2: You don't got you don't gotta worry. That's that's a that's a that's a silly bab.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know I could give a fuck, dude, she's clearly like if she's modeled like a fucking full ger. I don't even I thought.
Speaker 3: But okay, I I feel like this is one of those moments to me with who are we talking about?
Speaker 1: We're I was surprised that they were teenagers. Oh the oh my god, I know what the fuck we were just talking. I don't know it.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, the Sonic, Conic people, the Sonic, the Hedgehog people, Sonic. There's not a cast or whatever like teenagers. And I'm like, really, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I did for me.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe there's some new media that would have them look like children.
Speaker 1: But like the ship that I grew up with, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Actually, they've always been They've always been young, right, They've always been like young, and I've always thought them as teenagers. I thought they we alway supposed to like really like.
Speaker 3: It again, it's just like, yeah, like just a little surprising, but Consumi man and then the Juggle Physics and the Old Dead or Life games were fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Their crazy work, crazy work.
Speaker 3: Those games were like, say, if she's not available, Rainbow Meka, you know.
Speaker 2: Dang, I would actually hate to die from our Rainbow Meka special.
Speaker 1: I actually I actually think who's the who's the main character? That the girl the lady in RESIDL three remake, I dude, remake Jill. I actually think it's pretty fucking bang.
Speaker 2: Like there's something I don't like, remake Jill from being honest, I like, I like, I think Joe from five when she has the fucking crazy tight span nex on and he's a superperson as fucking bad as well.
Speaker 3: I love Marvel to Jill because she just seems like a baddie. But like, you know, who it's is based on the old Jill, but number five she seems kind of slutty.
Speaker 1: I like that. You know, I'm actually kind of cool with that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like, I like I like I like when like they look like they got to take money from me afterwards, you know.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like when they like.
Speaker 2: A glorious way to die, bro.
Speaker 1: A glorious way to Jesus Christ, that is insane, glorious way to go. Man. Oh that is so crazy. Man, she's so case I remember and I remembered it intentionally exaggerated. You look good. That is fucking it is such a man. This is a male podcast.
Speaker 2: She's so she's so dumped up. It's silly, dude.
Speaker 1: She's dumped up. She's years old. Chun Ley. Also, Cammy's crazy and out of pocket. Bro. Cammy for me is the whole time that this whole for my entire life is like that fucking that that specific jumpsuit that green anyway. Uh Swing on an f b i Q Plus watch list for his homophobic joke wrote, uh, which one true? So this guy, he writes, and he says or she says, I don't know presumably if the conversation that we just had is any indication. Uh hello cowboy horse and cameraman. Oh no, we're not a question. But fun fact. Fun fact I learned this week Kenneth D. Pina pinion ak a Mister Hands actually worked for Boeing. I looked into it. When I looked into it and discovered he worked at the same facility. Though definitely, though definitely never that we definitely never met. Uh, he worked at the same facility as my old landlord. You have a connection to mister hands. That's special. Who's the one that a campaign got shoved in his ass and he died? Right? Was the same guy? Yeah, that guy exactly. He was the guy who gave a horse a pilot's license, shoved it in the cockpit of a Bowey some forty seven, and directed it to fly up his ass. And uh and that's how he perished, damn man. And uh what a way to go? Was on September tenth, and I was on September tenth and then and then nobody could find the plane or his ass. And then we found it. We found it. Ah, man, you can't even dismount the joke. Joke, how would you? All right? Real question kicks the Yeah, you wake up. You're on a flight. You're on a flight from like I don't know, LA to New York, New York to LA, A six hour flight, a long one. You wake up in the middle, it's like three and a half hours in Uh, you get up to go to the bathroom. You're in the front of the plane, so you you go towards the front. Okay, as you're about to go into the bathroom. You turn to your right and you see the cockpit door is open, and it's a horse just kicking, just kick, just losing its Dama, it's kicking. You see sparks. It's definitely denting some metal. But this is two, like three and a half hours into the flight, so and things have been going. Things have Yeah, I mean the planes up in the air. You haven't checked the map yet, so you don't know if you're going. I heard the pilot speak, it's like, dude, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody? What will happen another flight to this?
Speaker 1: In the beginning, yeah, in the beginning, you hear the pilot speaking, it's like, how's it going everybody? I'm Derek. Don't the flight one oh seven. We are en route to New York please uh we will be arriving at five forty nine Eastern Standard time, or we will get some turbulent like it's the same, it's the normal. And then he goes side and then but but but that message gets gets cut off. That message gets gets cut off. You hear like a ca and then that's it. And then the pilot that the instruction people give their thing, and then the plane reverses and pulls, pulls back onto the tarmac, flies away, you know, So that's the that's your situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I would do. I'd be so panicked. I would I would be so scared. I would just like, look at the situation I'm in and have to immediately calm myself down, or else I'd freak the fuck out. I'd ruin everybody else's time there because I'd be like, Okay, cool Colmo.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't. You wouldn't ask anybody what's up? The flight attendants? What do I do?
Speaker 2: Like look, because I feel like they don't know and they're gonna panic too.
Speaker 1: So what happens?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 3: You go talk to a flight attend You're like, hey, dude, what the dude, there's a fucking horse on the cockpit.
Speaker 1: What the's going on? Like what the And she's like, what are you talking about? Dude? Sir? Could you please have a sea You're gonna scare the passengers.
Speaker 2: Now, I wouldn't be loud about it. I'd be like, excuse me, should you possibly mind following me to the front of the car.
Speaker 1: Or I'm like, oh wait, hold on, I'll be the flight attend tell me how. You tell me how you're gonna handle this. I'm like, hey, excuse me. There seems to be a in the bathroom. Which seat beltlight is on? You're supposed to remain see? Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know? Yes, I understand. Would you mind this one quick second? Can I show you something the bathroom? I know this may sound a little weird, but I think there's a small problem in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't feel comfortable doing that that. It's not my responsibility. I'm I handle duties in the back of the plane. Please remain seated, sir, We're about to hit some turbulence. I want you to be safe.
Speaker 2: So there is there is a horse finest plane.
Speaker 1: We have to land the plane. We have to land the plane. We have to kick you off. You are you're a.
Speaker 2: Land the plane and then he and my partner will get off the plane immediately. In fact, we'll get off immediately. Absolutely sorry, sorry to bother you, my apologist. Please let's land the plane like right now, like right right now, like now, like land wherever we are not right now.
Speaker 3: The marshall, You're gonna have to calm the fuck down right now, that yeah, with the longest gun. He's all the way in the back of the plane and he pulls out a gun. You're all the way in the front, and the barrel's touching your face. Fucking luber, it's a pistol too.
Speaker 1: He is ready to murder me. He is hard at the idea of the fuck out right now, we're gonna play your fucking head off. How fucking killing you, dumb blobby person.
Speaker 3: Mean while in the backgund you hear the horse. You just hear the horse going horse.
Speaker 1: You're like, sir, the horse is loud as fu by, the bugging is going wild. The horse killed the horse board to play kill the pilot. You gotta look these details you're gonna have to fill out with your own imagination. All I know is that the horse is there. The horse has a turban. God damn, it's always always a turnout. The horse is turbed up, and you're like, oh, no, turb turbed down for what this horse is a fucking gee hottis oh no horse jack a plane? They telt a horse how to sneak onto a flight somehow. This is the most practical thing you can do. This is a g horsse horses, a giant animal, no stealth at all. Oh man, this is the hottest g hordes. Oh my god, We're fucking doomed.
Speaker 3: And for some reason, Biden's fucking reading the children that you know he's reading, sir, fucking horse slammed into the president.
Speaker 1: Horse slammed into Where are they going now? Which? Which buildings he slamming into? This time? Which would the New York again? Would they? Would that be too? Like that's now they.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't run, they would run back already been done.
Speaker 1: They would hit something like crazy like they would they would fly a plane into like the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota, like the Chris that would suck. That's where like they make like close to us. That's so like I love that place. Like they make such bog standards. It's nothing like crazy special, but like it's it's it's good enough. And like they have like a lot of candies that like you can't find, Like they had walka bars for like a fucking while I.
Speaker 2: Miss I missed my I miss back a little bit.
Speaker 1: But they had they have my favorite sour candy.
Speaker 2: But you're right there now, you're like right next to it. Damn, I forgot you're at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, dude, they hit, they hit, they hit. Uh they hit Fordham Road, was like, I want them to hit. I want them to hit something like really like the I don't even know, like what would really hurt us, Like like, uh, they.
Speaker 2: Hit the last blimpies in New York.
Speaker 1: They should. They should fly it into like like specifically one of the stars on the Hollywood Walking Flames Walking Fan like they like aim for like a specific.
Speaker 3: Nose the very tip of the nose of the blade hits that cracks ship, but destroys the entire.
Speaker 1: Right outside of like right outside of like Ameba Records.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn just collateral damn image out the fucking ass.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have my car out there soon. I'm really excited. Are you driving it back? You're be able to drive around and get shit? Yeah, well, I've been thinking about it. I'm not super sure. Yeah, it would be cool. Well, like because my mom said she would drive back with me, which would be kind of interesting. And then but at the same time, my mom is like she's she's like a backseat driver in like a in like a motherly way. So like if I go, yeah, if I go five miles over the speed limit, she goes like, slow down, slow down. I'm like, so, I don't know. Maybe nope, I can't do it. I love my mom, Dedeah for thousand miles no.
Speaker 2: Across the country. That's gonna drive crazy, dude. It's gonna drive her crazy too.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you're gonna go. You're gonna go like ninety miles an hour. Sometime, like on some of the froat, Oh yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go one hundred miles an hour. Out the driveway. Let's see a good of a maneuvering. What is your fucking what does your engine sound like? You were? Are you wait? Wait? Are you reversing out of the driveway? You just straight up just driving. I'm streaming out of the driveway in.
Speaker 2: Fact, side profile out the driveway, Tokyo, drifting out of it.
Speaker 1: You never take your foot off the accelerator never, Sorry, Mom, This is how I drive.
Speaker 2: No, Mom, I don't break I just drive less fast sometimes.
Speaker 1: Sorry mom, this is just how I do it. I swerve once and I flip fifty times, and I end up in that commercial where the children get hit by the rolling car.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen the video speaking of fast cars. So I'm gonna grab something. You say what you're gonna say, Yeah, you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of this guy's car flipping so much and it flipped to the point.
Speaker 1: That he flipped out of it. That's good. No, I mean it's a good flip. It was really sad. No, no, no, it's a good flip. The landing is not good, but the flip is good. It's all about the landing after the flip. That's what. That's what makes it good or bad. You know, I'm digging it. I'm digging it. Flip good, landing bad, A long day. What what the is that? Why do you own that? When you what the family the family car that is the most double income no kids purchase ever.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, I'm saying that right now.
Speaker 1: Family car? What the hell is that? Like? Look right, I've never you I've never seen exploding death dead man's car. I've never seen you just said fast and furious. It's the you never said makes me so bad. You don't know what this is. I've never seen fast and furious. That house literally looks like it looks like you bought a toy of a random house. That's the family house. Family cars, dumbs, Muslim family car.
Speaker 2: That's Dom's American muffler.
Speaker 1: That's that's hit. That's hit the trees car too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out jo. She discovered that ship. I was like, yo, by the free please, oh Jesus.
Speaker 1: I just have this. Yeah, I just have this puppet of Jesus. That's pretty, which feels it.
Speaker 3: Kind of is if you really deeply a religious person, you'd probably be a little mad about that.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, but like, I don't think this was like a joke toy, Like I think this is really Oh is that like a poor like immigrant made that or something? Because that's what it looks like. What the fuck is this? So the tag says on his inner thigh, by the way, it's I don't know if you can see you probably can't, but it's it just Jesus. And then it says it says Jesus, and it says, little little thinkers, what we gotta find out what that place is? Unemployed Philosopher's Guide, Brooklyn, New York. Of course, So like, okay, wait, this is coming back to me. So I think they made many of these, and it was like figures throughout history that were like famous for like like philosophy, So I think it was like Socrates and uh probably like probably like Einstein, Carl Sagan and then Jesus, I'm not even joking. I remember this very vivid like the other What are these? Yeah? Yeah, I've also got a little cross, really cool cross, like a spider Man here. Put the car in the garage. I don't have I don't have anything cool. I don't have anything cool right here? Like what the only reason I have cool things right now is because I'm home where like all of the stuff that was too cool for me to risk and a move remained. What I have? I have these?
Speaker 2: Like I have these custom made dn D dice that no one else has in their spider Man them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's gay. What's something cool? This is fire? Wait? That was a present? Right? Yeah? Yeah, that's that's got a little charge.
Speaker 2: You can't I can't even use those dice.
Speaker 1: They just stay in that body. You gotta sell them, sell them. Yeah. I think that globe that's this is oldest. Probably like this this came probably in one of those McDonald's, or maybe not even McDonald's, but like one of those like Pokemal toys. Did you ever come back and use that globe as a toy as anything like?
Speaker 3: Was did that thing ever come into your like anything like, oh maybe that's unicron or or freezer destroys it or something, or it's a it's a it's a spirit bomb.
Speaker 1: No, this, this was never a toy. For this is only in the basement now that I'm an adult. This was like on a shelf when I was a kid. That was like, this was distinctly an adult thing, like I can play with this. I actually want one, but now it's I want one of those actually dustiest fuck that thing. But I got all sorts of bullshit here. I want to take through some of my stuff and put it in my car. So I want to take a bunch of I.
Speaker 2: Got nothing, fancy, bro, I have lightsabers and ship in my.
Speaker 3: Closet, in your closet not on display. Yeah, you're fucking what.
Speaker 2: I don't have the space for it to be on display, honestly, ultra combo finish. My comics are outside my Like have you seen my ship? My freaking ship? Haven't I have that outside? I don't have the space for my other stuff.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Lily used whipped it was very I.
Speaker 2: Have no I have no say in my life. Also as well, that's another.
Speaker 1: Lily used slave owner. It was very effective used. You know, you know what she tells me that you know she calls me. She's like, yeah, I love my slave. He's still good with my feelings. He's still good to me. Oh wow, this is funny. This a funny question. Not funny but amusing. Galac Dick Devour Galack Dick Devour of Balls wrote in he says, hey, there thing, he says, hey, there thing. One thing too, And Chris in the hat, I'm not wearing a hat today. I normally wear hats because like we start so early, like we start kind of not early for like normal people, but early for us. We start in the morning. But here, like where I'm on Eastern times, so I've had a whole day and I just don't feel like dealing with my hair in the morning. I'm just like whatever, I'll put a hat on. But it says a while ago. Chris and Derek gave Sween a lot of ship for saying that slang changes meaning do you remember this? This is full?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And for not be and and for not being able to provide an example. Well, I have an example I've recently learned and was curious about how y'all felt about it. A bop has always been a good song or catchy beat to them, but with the new generation it seems to have taken on a meaning more synonymous with words like thought or hoya. Is that true? But what was the hmmm? What was the so? The original argument? Wait? What was the original argument? Like that, who'se are? So?
Speaker 3: He was arguing in favor that like things change over time, and we were saying it and.
Speaker 1: A while ago, yeah, a while ago. Chris ca a lot of gave Sween a lot of ship for saying that slang changes meaning and not for not being able to provide an example. I feel like it was a little bit more sophisticated in that, because I do think slang changes meaning. I think I wish I could remember the specific I think there are things that or or you cannot force meaning into it, or you cannot invent slang out of I can't remember that there's something missed. I think cool. I think I remember A core of that conversation was that cool has been cool the whole time, like for like, cool has remained what what is what it's been for fucking ever? Yeah, one of them bad I remember, I know, I remember. It's that slang cannot something cannot be adopted into slang and then change like that's the argument. So like if something is like if cool meant something, then that was not slang, right, it was just cool meant like temperature yah, And then it becomes slang, it's very difficult or basically near impossible for that slang to shift into something completely different. So like cool will always remain cool. Even something like bad in the slang term still will always be like, well it's changed into badass, but it's still kind of like the same. And so bop, I guess it actually is a good example because bop is used to be like h I guess the the definition of BOP's probably like a like a hit, like literally hitting something like bop you on the head. I think I would imagine is like to be assa yeah, like a round it. And so bop being turned into slang for like a hit song that was kind of recent, and so that that is a good example. That's but that's the only example again that that I can even think of that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about bad though? I feel like bad does it entirely well?
Speaker 3: I think because I think because it's it was normally bad ass, and then people just shorten it to bad, So it's technically not bad if you know what I mean. It's technically like something cool is badass. Like that's what I think.
Speaker 2: That Like someone's like maybe not reversib, but like a bad bit over there.
Speaker 1: I think. So I think, well, a bad bitch literally means the same. That's literally what it. That's the same. That's what I'm talking about. Actually, like it. It's the same slang that it's always been. That's the same slang that Michael Jackson was saying. I guess that bad. I guess slang doesn't. Terms don't change what you're trying to say, right, Slang terms generally solidify them selves in slang and cannot be reworked. Mater, Dope, what do you mean? Don't means the same thing, right, because dope is sucking the drug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it became as a slang word cool, like that's dope.
Speaker 2: I can't because was it was no, it wasn't dope. Then dope means stupid.
Speaker 1: That's dopey really dope, I mean actual definition word, not a slang word. Yeah, dope. Yeah, like a dope isn't so dope dope slang for stupid. No is dope, So go ahead and look at it. So dope the drug dope is before was it before a drug? It was like, oh, you're a.
Speaker 2: Dope administrator in order to enhance inhibitorm. So dope is also a drug. And then dope is also to smear over with thick liquid.
Speaker 1: Okay, nobody says.
Speaker 2: Do dope clean?
Speaker 1: Dope is fine? Yeah, I think splat when I hear dope. I would imagine that. Like I don't think dope was slang for stupid. I think it just literally it was just another word. Yeah, well the word dope is is another word for it, but like it's just it describes very like a dope is dopey like that, what makes you dope is that you're a dope. Dopey is dope is someone who's dope.
Speaker 3: E That's what I thought to But then how come when you're when you put in the dope as a definition, it's not giving you the like a stupid nigga as a definition.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know nobody it is, okay, yeah, yeah, So it started that way, and then my assumption is that it got translated over to drugs because the idea is that if you smoke dope, you're stupid. Yeah exactly, So like if you smoke you I'm not stupid. Like basically, if.
Speaker 3: You're on like fit rugged that type of stuff, you're like, that's like dope. It's supposed to be more of like that sleepy ship, like that dumb sleepy ship.
Speaker 1: So that's like dope, dumb ass stupid nigga as dwarf. Yeah, stupid nigga ass dwarf dope.
Speaker 2: That is his real description, if you could even snow White says it, dumb ass nigga dwarf dumb stupid nigga do dopey.
Speaker 1: It's like, whoa, that is crazy. Yeah, no, I mean look that that is probably the best example that I've heard, but I I yeah, that's uh, that's the only one that I can think of. Though you're you're probably gonna do it quite a bit right there.
Speaker 3: They're gonna take a lot of things and just change into whatever the they want. That's been happening a lot because there are things that I haven't stuck around even when we were millennials. But I feel like the gen Z is just throwing ship at the wall, like I've never seen slaying.
Speaker 1: Gibbety that much.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, that's but the things that there's there's some things that definitely have that are sticking around that that even me where I've I've noticed that, I'm like, oh, I kind of like I'm shifting a little bit and accepting this. So but I think they're trying to like they're trying to become pioneers essentially, you know, like skibbety skibby. I don't even think what is that there's a me meaning I thought it was like a skibbity on toilet.
Speaker 1: It's a it's it's a brain, it's a brain run the uh, I will say bop is kind of surprising. I genuinely didn't know that because it still is.
Speaker 3: But into gen Zers, it might be it might be like saying I said one time on the podcast that somebody said bet to me. This was years ago, and I thought they made in the sense to how we use it, like you want to bet, right, because we used to say you want to bet, and then we shortened it to bet, and so it's like you basically like wanted to take somebody on, and now it's just an affirmation.
Speaker 1: It's like saying yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I was confused when someone said bet to me. I'm like that what I was, like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like? Be? What? What the I guess slap right, because there's slap the ver one that I've accepted.
Speaker 2: I've accepted, then put put or apply, apply something somewhere quickly, and we're.
Speaker 1: Not gonna get it. We're not gonna we're not gonna read the fucking dictionary. Accepted. That is something slaps. I use it every once in a while. Yeah, I like slaps. I like slaps. I don't mind. There's some good, some good I heard. I've heard what what what the fuck is he reading? What is he? Just go hurry, hurry.
Speaker 2: I just thought of something like it's really stupid. It was this slaps like that nigger I drowned. Someone say say that saying that it's not even that god because he slapped when he drowned, And please bleep that out. I don't want that attached to me.
Speaker 1: I will. I'm gonna know. You don't get to have that bleeped out, know what do you mean? Are you kidding? You? Throw? You throw a forced edit for Derek at an hour and thirty. Absolutely you asked me. I didn't do it all perfectly. If if if it were me editing the show sale, I would I would clip that word out of you saying it. I would repeat it fifty times. I would put it. I don't care that word, but also don't do that?
Speaker 3: Have he spiraling into a black hole with that hard art echoing that I'm gonna take. I'm gonna like, look quick little five minute edit, and you're gonna like you're gonna You're gonna come out on the on the other end into another You're gonna end up in Jacob Taylor's side mission like I'm just gonna put the.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be a fucking brainrod and fucking dupist eating eating alien plants just to survive.
Speaker 2: Like Jacob's put Jacob to de Bud, He's fucking that planet. Why does tick Dad have to be a black person? Thanks a lot by aware good.
Speaker 3: I just like, why can't I just want a interesting like the well Captain Anderson was interesting, so fair enough.
Speaker 1: But oh dude, well I've been home. I've been playing obviously, I've been playing some Gears of War three. I haven't played I haven't played Gears War three and fucking forever. So I forgot a lot about this. I totally forgot about, Like, I forgot about how many like Well, first of all, look, it's good. I'm not big on these exploding fucking o them. Yeah, the lambit like they've been the only thing. It's the only thing you fight for, like the entirety again again, they're the ones that explodes. Yeah, they're the normal enemy type. They all explode, oh ship, And it's like, I don't know that I want to chainsaw these people, like but I can't. But they punish you for I don't know. It's weird. I want to fight the the locus back. It's good though so far. But anyway, then we're talking about blowjob behind the wah wah rode in. He says, Hey, twink Otter and Bear, if every Rockstar Games protagonist ran for president, who has your vote and who do you think is winning? I think smart money is on Nico Beleic. Nico Bellic couldn't run for office because he's an immer. I'm gonna go dutch Man. I think Dutch would win. Dutch would win. I'm gonna go Dutch. I have the same thought.
Speaker 3: I think he's he looks cooler than Trump, you know what I mean, But he says like similar just weasly words and it would be good enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They both have concepts of a plan, but Dutch sells the concept like he's like I have I've had, I have a plan, Arthur, we just like it. Actually, like what he says is literally just what Trump says. It's literally like I I have a plan. We need money, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like it's it's the same.
Speaker 2: The thing is Dutch isn't just a vapid idiot thing that that is right, But he's not a vapid he.
Speaker 1: That like he's he's still stupid as ship. Like the Blackwater plan was fucking idiotic, like it was. It was a terrible execute anyway. But I just think what I thought, but I thought, you knew Spanish, I just Welluchet, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I just feel like the only thing that Trump's missing is that he never says helps people have faith.
Speaker 1: That's what he's missing.
Speaker 3: But that's like have faith, have faith people, And I think people make right, because I think that's what roped everybody into Dutch.
Speaker 1: Just kidding.
Speaker 3: Have faith, man, and you're like, well, you literally can't rationalize after because faith and rationalization they're complete two different things.
Speaker 1: So how hello faith, faith and then you just let's go. And so who would be there though?
Speaker 2: Micah, my god, probably Michael on some dubious.
Speaker 1: I think, uh yeah, I think the world isn't ready for a c J. You're not ready for a The world isn't ready for a turbo black president, like like you gotta work. Yeah, CJ for president is actually dangerous. I love that c J is like the first character to be modded into fucking everything, Like did you see that? Did you see that blackmith Wukong? No? I didn't see that. It's it's it's you. I didn't know. That's just funny. I brought that up when I wrote down, I wrote down, I literally why I did that up? No, No, I I brought this up and I wrote down on a piece of paper. I said, Sweeney is going to mention you know that. You know Sweeney is going to bring up that. It's a reason.
Speaker 3: Why there has to be look it because Chris is right in every game.
Speaker 1: CJ is first God of War twenty eighteen. Like it's on PCJ immediately.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy for me? The first one I saw for that was Homer Simpson.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Oh, I think I know what you're talking. That was like a fully voice acted thing. It was like him and Bart right. But although I don't think it's because of that.
Speaker 3: He could actually buy his his mods. He had a Patreon and.
Speaker 1: He was making. He made, he kept doing.
Speaker 3: He did like the presidents, he did a Homer he did. He kept doing all these scenarios with that balder versus Credos, and he kept doing these scenes and the like voice actor.
Speaker 1: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like there was actually so there's a Bloodborn PC being made by somebody right now and it's coming along and the first thing and unfortunately there was like a season desist something happened because I think it was about the same people that were doing that Modern Warfare to modding and then that shit got shut down by Activision, so I think they also took this out. But CJ was the first mod put into it. So there was like working on Bloodborne PC and then like I was seeing CJ in this and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, yeah. It's just because he's he's so specifically low poll. He's like a specific kind of low poll because he's low Polly in an era where things were actually getting higher poly, because like GTA is so big for the PlayStation two that everything in GT looks markedly worse than every other truth like GJ like San Andreas and Granta thought of three looked like shit compared to everything.
Speaker 3: I visically remember being like, Wow, this game is fun, but yeah bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're rough. But that's what's so funny about it is because like it's like it's detailed but not at the same time, it's it's very weird. And so seeing this black dude with like no discernible features, like they're just so blurry on his face in a tank top and g clearly above PS one, that's the thing that's crazy. Voice actor. I don't I think it literally was CJ. I think they just got a guy. I have no did you ever say nigga? Did you ever say nigga?
Speaker 5: Say?
Speaker 3: I know, says the first thing he says, he's like getting drop off, was it is he at the airport?
Speaker 1: Is at the first scene? Yeah, And He's like, Nigga, I'm at the air I don't know, Yeah, he says, he says, he says that exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm at the airport. Nigga says it. It just says it, not even loud and even announce he just kind of says it.
Speaker 1: And you look closely who wrote the script? I would vote for Nico Belak is dope though, like Nico Belic is probably my favorite. Nicobeylac and Arthur Morgan are like my top favorite characters from like the entirety of Morgan. And then it's like probably it's Arthur Morgan, Nico, then John Uh. Then then it's like take your pick.
Speaker 2: I love John Marston Man was one of my favorite characters.
Speaker 1: Arthur Man. Arthur like destroyed him for me. It's crazy, did you play a dead one?
Speaker 2: I think Arthur Arthur was a very different kind of character, but I do agree.
Speaker 1: John was this John Marshall was a ship.
Speaker 3: And then me thinking and I and we might have mentioned this before, but I thought, oh, there's no way they're gonna get a make a better character than John. And then like I I'm baffled, and how much more I like Arthur Morgan than John and that doesn't mean that I don't dislike John. I'm just like, Wow, I like Arthur way more, even even his Arthur Funny.
Speaker 1: You have more time with Arthur should be fair like you do have like I don't know, it's different, but like I, yeah, Arthur's great. And that's actually one of the things I'm excited about Ghost of Yota. About Jin as a character is just kind of like okay, so like to imagine them making you know, somewhat the same game a little bit better, a little bit more fine, but then also having like a you know, an opportunity at a different character to make really cool. Also two swords bro that shit got me says Yes, I don't even think I noticed that that was part of it. I was just I'm gonna play that game anyway. I don't know, I'm not really I'm probably gonna go dark on it, honestly, like I don't I don't need to see any more of it.
Speaker 3: Like that's how I feel about I've seen enough about like Dragon Age and stuff. I'm like, I know enough to where I'm gonna I'm either gonna like it or I'm not.
Speaker 1: Like I'm ready. I'm ready. Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about it, yeah, because I don't dislike what I'm seeing except for the Canari. I think they look like fucking I feel like they really have you again.
Speaker 3: So I didn't see everything any everything new that was offer. Have you seen any Canari independent of the character creation screen?
Speaker 1: So I'm still holding hope for that.
Speaker 3: I'm still holding hope that there's some weird ship with that and it's not a pure bred Canari.
Speaker 1: I'm holding hope. I may be completely ignorant. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't hearing Canari so people can have babies together.
Speaker 1: I mean, I definitely trying to cope a little bit, sir. Let me have OK. I want to know. I want to see. I want to talk to the person who came up with that new design for them because I want to see what's wrong with them and if it's visible on their person, like I want to know, like, like is it? Can you notice it when you see the Like if you meet this person at a bar, you can look at him and you think, oh, that guy designed the Canari for Dragon Age. Clearly, it's like when you see somebody and you're like, they're oh. It's like when you see somebody and you're like, oh, they clearly have a history with men. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm actually watching that on ninety day fiance with my wife were like, oh, look at that druggie, Like you can tell they haven't mentioned it, but you see, like, oh, she's thirty like one years old. But she was like she's forty eight, Like okay, I know what's going on here. And she's from Florida. I was like, I understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: So oh she has she has crows feet in seventh grade? Interesting, curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have to, they have to. I you know, Chris, I actually agree. I do want to see and hear from the person that designed that Canari ship. I actually want It's like when a ref does really bad in sports or something like, I want them to have an explanation about their horrible calls and just like so we can have some explanation like what the fow this happened?
Speaker 1: And this because you said, what if they designed the Canari? What if they designed the Canari exactly how like they used to? But then, uh, they left the door open to BioWare. One day and a concord artist slipped out of the sewers and crawled in and redid everything the day before that. The yeah, redid everything the day before do that whole thing? Is that whole concourde situation is fucked? So weird that should like that can happen at this day and age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, some people just have our disci plans and they just don't work out.
Speaker 3: Man, Just at a certain point, it's like somebody's got a point.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got to ring the alarm. Someone has got to.
Speaker 3: Scream and at the at the cost of the of them getting even fired at least is like, Bro, I can't just sit idly by and pretend like everything's cool.
Speaker 1: This is fucked.
Speaker 3: Like, let's go and maybe it'll be like a Spartacus situation where everybody else starts speaking up to I don't fucking.
Speaker 1: Know, dude, it's not gonna happen. You're gonna do that? Are you with me? Job? This money?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: So? Uh all right? But I'm a creek you know, weird? Oh creek radiohead? Huh? I'm a creak that oh is that like as a weird like another like a weird and I'm just gay yeah a low damn. But but I'm a creek. I'm a weird stupid he said, A speak cracker and go up. He says, short one, What is your favorite craft soda? Oh, short question. I thought he was directing it to me. I thought he's like, hey, sure, listen, Yeah, what's your favorite craft soda slash drink slash craft drink? Mine has to be cheer wine. It's a cherry soft drink, non alcoholics. Despite the name. I'm not a soda. I don't drink that stuff. What is that? Yeah, I'm not a soda. I don't I'm miss so. I don't drink anymore. I I drink soda for like the novelty of it, like maybe like once every couple of years, not even I like a Mexican coke, but like not enough to have it consist of the Mexican orange. Fine, I love those glasses.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm on the healthcake. So I don't have I don't. I don't do Yeah, I don't do soda anymore. It makes me want to kill myself.
Speaker 1: There's a Pacific, but it's too sweet now for me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah you can. So that's the cool thing. There's actually this soda. I think it's called like poppy or.
Speaker 1: Something I drink poppy. Yeah, that's it. It's dope, but I think that's perfect. But yeah, uh, I'll have a.
Speaker 3: Pacific punch Monster. I'll have that every once in a while. It's delicious and pacific. That's the pink one, right, No, that's the that's the Pacific one. Is kind of beige and it has like this like kind of marine stuff on it, like not army marine, but like aqua marine type ship, you know what I mean. Like that one's better than the pink one, the pink punch one. The Pacific punch on is fucking way better. But yeah, so craft, so dude, there was a do you remember for a while everything was being called kraft, like it was just people were just making ship. Yeah, there was this craft Mountain Dew, and it was like this black cherry thing or something.
Speaker 1: It was actually delicious. Mountain de is delicious. Man, What does craft even mean? It's like that's what I thought, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just like it was like for a while people were saying their food is hand crafted, and I'm like, wasn't that like the food?
Speaker 1: It feels like, what do you mean that food? It's like craft? What the fuck? Is craft Mac and Cheese, Like, what the hell the hell is? Asked, Yeah, slow stroke Savant wrote, and he says, hey, silly's y'all convinced me to get a you' all convinced me to get a steam deck last weekend, and it might be one of the best purchases I've made in a while. Anyways, game recommendations for the sperm Dick. Thanks sperm dick man, that's what I'm calling. It's not even clever. Yeah, this is the sperm This is my sperm dick. Fucking Jesus Christ. I don't know it's it's I played hell Divers on it a lot, actually, but I was streaming it from my PC. Like it runs kind of iffy on the hardware natively, but streaming it from the PC. If you if your piecs like wired fucking it's good shit, Like playing that game in bed is pretty nice. I don't know, like I kind of play. Yeah, I play a lot of old shit. I have just go Elysium sitting on it, but I'm a little bit intimidated to start it. I don't know. I think any old school games, like any older games, they just all sorts of rom hacks that you can do too, like load it with a bunch of old shit if you want. It's like an ideal handheld, so like you can play pretty much, you know, anything that you would imagine is handheld. Do you play it on there? And it's it's fucking great. Meddle your Solid five surprisingly really good on it. Yeah, runs really well. It's kind of perfect for it because it's like that mission structure is really portable. But uh, yeah, I don't know it really it really is pick your poison, you know. I would say, experiment with your library as it is and just kind of see what works. Vampire Survivor I would imagine would be really good on it. Yeah, Balatro, I've heard good things about. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I played a fighting games and played marvel a Fighting collection on it.
Speaker 1: That was fun. Uh the response was fine, but it wasn't like ideal. If you're trying to you know, rank or something. I'm still yeah, I'm still because you know me, we talked about this. We're not like competitors like online, Like we're not like that, not really, but I've been obsessed with actually getting good, like when I was like fourteen years old. Like so I'm I've been like trying to practice and I already know. I feel like I'm just it's one of those things like, uh, I know as soon as I play ranked, I'm just not gonna win anything, but I'm still gonna like give it my best shot and then be like, you know what, I tried. It's fine, but yeah, yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 3: Good stuff, man, I like playing a school school sit on the couch and is fucking just you know, lay down and play something really cool.
Speaker 1: That's doah. I love of shit.
Speaker 2: So I haven't used them a lot. I'm being honest, I've really been playing video games like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I haven't lately been playing a lot on it because I usually stream my PC or my PS five to it, but lately I just haven't been i haven't been home, yeah, and I've just been working and doing a bunch of family stuff. So I've been playing video games lately. I brought it in case definitely for the plane, but like, yeah, I mean, I don't know, dude, It's definitely that the Steam Deck really changed my entire perspective on like handhelds, because like for a while, I was like, what the fuck do I need handheld for? Uh? And then it's just like, oh no, this is this is good shit cool. Yeah, I'm excited for that. I would love I bet Milligar, what is it that medlegear Delta is probably gonna be fucking really good on the problem because I played the fucking I played on the Vita and loved it, so, like I would imagine laying that things small as fuck in comparison, So let's see what work on there. I don't think. No, it doesn't. It doesn't. It's not supported. I remember it said it does, well you can stream it on it, but yeah, so I would have to do that. Yeah, yes, dude. There's so many bosses in that fucking game. I'm trying to beat it, but it's just tony, there's too much ship. So I think I just like streamline it. I think I'm just gonna like stop because there's I think there's I think I heard there's like over a hundred bosses and I'm like, all right, it's like that's exact. I was like, all right, I'm that's I'm good.
Speaker 3: That's it's and some of them are you know, you know, some of them are stupid, but then some of them, like this is it's hard I like this, stupid ass.
Speaker 1: This is wild? What is this? Medea oblongata right media here, He says, Hello, Tom Holland, Bernie mac And and bald black man. Uh. I am a twenty three year old grown ass man and just last week I found out through this podcast get ready for this. I found just found out through this podcast that Jamaica isn't in Africa. No no one told me where it was, and I didn't ask anyone where it was. So I saw black people and always thought, yup, totally Africa. So my question is what seemingly common sense thing of you thought was one way and you found out you were completely wrong about it for a long time. Please help me feel better about I mean, I have a famous I have a famous story about this, like like we'll not famous, but I've told it a bunch of times where it's like I genuinely for real thought that New Zealand was like by Greenland for like the longest time. And I remember remarking out loud in a room full of people when I was way too old to think that. I said specifically, like, man, it's wild, how like it's weird? How similar Australian and New Zealand accents are to each other, despite the fact that they're so fucking far away, and somebody was like, what the fuck are you talking about? And I think it's literally it's literally just because an adult told me this one time when I was like really young, and I just thought, why would an adult lie to me? And just never thought to he was right, well, well that's what I mean. It's like, why pass on that information to a child if you don't know? Would I really? Yeah? Yeah? And I hadn't been in a position or a situation where I had to know where New Zealand was, so I just kind of always assumed that I knew where it was. Imber it was like, oh, that's pretty obviously. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have anything like that with geography because I've always I've always been like kind of obsessed with maps and I always kind of read. For whatever reason, I always brush up on that ship, just kind of like reminding myself if I know where everything is.
Speaker 1: Mostly I don't know why, it's just the thing. Uh.
Speaker 3: But we did mention on the podcast a CDC Being Australian that one when I found out however long they will go? That was that was That was my thing, because come on, they're an American staple, like that is that is American rock, not fumzy.
Speaker 1: Rock, Like, what the hell is this? Something similar for me was like learning that Freezer was a man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I thought the first well the first first voice actors.
Speaker 1: I know, we were introduced to on like Tunami like that ship was fucking like that was very feminine. That was a very feminine voice. Yeah, mayas like Freezer was my introduction to the concept of androsny. That's a good point. I think it was Freezer and Walter Mercado, the sport the Spanish horoscope wizard that my grandmother would watch on TV, who like I couldn't tell if he was like a really old lady or like a kind of old man. That's funny. Uh, that was with him from what you call it from Powerfufirls Girls. I know I didn't like it, but I didn't those clips of the Power Up Girls are Motijo's brain is hanging out and they're just not con trembling bubbles did that to him, which is crazy. Well, dude, you had this, you had you had something like this recently where we brought it up recently at least, didn't you Like, wasn't there like a thing where you thought, like I don't know, like Norway was in Italy or something like.
Speaker 2: No, I mistakenly said Greece. I said this was Rome and Greece, like Greece was in Rome, was in Greece, I think, or something like Greece.
Speaker 3: Was Greece was in Italy or you thought it was in it within.
Speaker 2: I made I said the wrong phrase. I know what I meant, but I said the wrong one. I said, I said Rome Italy, it was in Rome or something like that, and I was like, no, that's very wrong.
Speaker 1: I think I think you said Greece was in Italy. But I don't, like I remember because I remember the thumb specifically, I put the Greek with all the little tiny islands, and I placed it within because I was I placed it within that. But I just can't remember exactly what you said.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, Greece is near Italy, right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's yeah, near enough. I mean, it's not like like.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know exactly I know where, I know where the five main European continents are. Oh my god, what did you just say countries, the five main European countries.
Speaker 1: I know where they are, like all of the Latin I know where they are. To stop the podcast after that.
Speaker 2: The European continent. I was half right somewhere or somewhere along.
Speaker 1: Right, five main You can't be half right, you be sort of right. Well, what do you even mean by five Maine? Are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like Italy, Spain, France, Portugal? I know where Germany is, Japan, Tobet, Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Wyoming, Canada, the Underworld, under Dark Lake under Dark.
Speaker 2: There's Japan, but Italy, Germany, France, Elysium, Fifth Avenue, Elicium. Fucking there's Pandora, there's Pangaea. But I know where they are. I know, like I know all the Eastern you those main ones are Poland. Yes, Poland's on the other side of France. I'm I mistaken, right? If I'm not mistaken?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong? In God? Dude? No, am I wrong? On the other side of France? Isn't Poland next to France? I can be wrong? What's next is in the middle of Poland? Is in the middle of Italy? Dude? Come on, think about what's next to France? My guy, I don't know, dude, I don't know. In World War Two.
Speaker 2: I was next to Germany, gotcha, that was incorrect. In World War Two Germany they're in between each other. Germany's okay, sorry I made a mistake. So Germany is next to France, which is next to Poland. That's what it is, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was.
Speaker 3: I feel like that should be because of history. Poland should be pretty like obvious where it's at. But but at the same.
Speaker 2: Time, I knew, I knew, I knew it was next to Germany. I thought they went through Germany to get the Poland. But I think they went from through Poland to get to Russia.
Speaker 3: Maybe you gotta go, you gotta keep going. There's a lot of countries in between before you get to Russia.
Speaker 2: But right there's there's Poland that you can just go through through.
Speaker 6: Uh Beliers, Lars, we got it. We can't keep We have to move on, dude. I don't think guys, I'm an American. I don't give a funk about Europe at all.
Speaker 1: All Americans I know, but.
Speaker 2: I give I give genuinely, like I have no urge to ever go to Europe at all. But didn't you go, I'm I mean, I went to the UK, but that barely counts. That's like, that's a that's like America.
Speaker 1: Gun, keep going, that's crazy. They even said that that's like America. On all right, you're similar America and also speaame literally there all right? Yeah, hey, Mandela effect the idea of and I am very gay. What is a major change you would make to a movie? Did we do this? What is a major change you would make to your favorite movie? To my favorite movie? Thanks for the memories and helping me come out the closet.
Speaker 2: Don't don't thank me for that. That's your choice, but give.
Speaker 3: Actually helps someone come out of closet from our dumb gay like covers or something.
Speaker 1: It would be so fucking insane. Do you play that in your dad? And like you do you hear it? Dad, and they're like, no, this is actually this song is turning me on? Oh my gay? You just you you. You walk up to your dad and your dad, I need to tell you something and you play what is it that your kiss? The kiss song that you did the I want to fuck my bros All night because I am very Your Dad's like, thank you, thank god, actually, thank god and then he plays another cover, right plays another one. He's like me too, Son, me two, Son, You're a fucking I feel no love for you. Mom? You ever heard of a beard? Son? What is a major change you would make to your favorite movie? What is it? Okay, so let me think about what my favorite movie. I feel like changes, but like I think generally it's Spider Man two, inglorious bastards. Can I pick one? Mean, I'll pick you know what I'll pick. I guess I'll probably pick Spider Man two because some one I've seen more than any anything else. The only thing I would change about that movie is that I would the train would win the trade, like he wouldn't be able to stop the trade.
Speaker 3: Where does the movie go after that?
Speaker 1: It goes to the same place, except at the end of the movie, it's it's just not people aren't they're not chill about Spider Man, Like it's the Spider Man three starts with like everybody loving him basically like he's gonna get he's getting the key to the city. Like he's like people love him. He's on the up and up man, So it's all up for Pete. But like at the end of Spider Man at the end of My Spider Man two would be all the same.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mary Jane doesn't get with him because she's repulsed that he didn't save the train, and so like New York hates him. Uh, Mary Jane doesn't want anything to do with him. And uh even Doctor Octopus isn't compelled to sacrifice himself because he doesn't think Peter's that good of a guy. So what happens is New York been there anymore? No? Well, Auto Octavius doesn't. He forgets to pay the electric bill for the warehouse, so stupid, and then he just gives up. I forgot electricity.
Speaker 3: Damn of course I long have the power of the sun and the crack of my ass.
Speaker 2: God, damn it, the power of the sun and the balls of my feet in the year of my.
Speaker 1: Of my that's so dumb.
Speaker 2: I don't know what would add. I would probably add what's my favorite movie?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What? Okay? So what change would Kingston? What change would you make to qts? Adults old as they'd be infants? They fucking cygos may begos? Uh what I feel like?
Speaker 2: What what is my favorite movie? I don't know what favorite movie is you just said, I guess one of my Coco.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Coco would make me cry, like it's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 1: Coco movie. Coco being your favorite movie is created. I can's one of my favorite movies. I love that movie. That's in your top ten? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably first of all that whatever the top ten you can, you can add in some dumb bullshit kid ship like that is fine.
Speaker 1: See sometimes because I love times I hear things, but sometimes I hear things right because Kingston's like Kingston always he talks about how much, how many more movies he's seen than me, which is theoretically true, But then I just can't think of, like, how can your top ten movies include Coco.
Speaker 2: That's a really beautiful movie, and the story talks to me.
Speaker 1: Is Coco's totally fine, It's it's how is it? How is that weird? It's just not a I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: The reason why I love that movie is because of the fact that it's about an old, old grandmother, which is the person that raised me and I love my grandma a lot. And it's also sweet. It's a sweet movie. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of I'm not saying it's bad, it's just my favorite. They're not near my favorite. I mean, yeah, that's you, nigga. You're you.
Speaker 2: I feel like your I mean I think there's definitely movies better than it. I'm not saying it's like the best movie. I'm saying the movie that I really enjoy watching. Yeah, so, like I love I love like Leelo and Stitch. I really like them. I think it's really funny and cute, but like, it's not the best movie. I don't want to be in my favor but I'm.
Speaker 1: Just surprised that I guess it's top Yeah, it was like your top ten. Yeah. It kind of feeds into because the perception is that you're very disney brained, and I love Disney.
Speaker 2: I do love Disney, but I don't I don't exactly like it but as I used to, because I feel like it's a lot of like lazy shit that's been done to it. But I do love the Disney movies I remember growing up with. I think the movies are great, most of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's do an easy thing instead of going off like vibes. Maybe what do you what movie do you think you've seen the most, because you keep going back to.
Speaker 2: Fuck, you know, it's crazy. It's probably Spider Man two, which it's lazy to me. This is a lazy not because it uses in general. My uncle fucking watched the movie way too much too.
Speaker 3: I mean, so that's like that's like, what's another one or two then one other movie that's like like almost like like an obsession. You can watch the movie that you can watch at any given moment, you know, like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I don't and don't and don't pick cuties again, I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's probably like maybe Star Wars episode three I've seen that. That's why movie I've seen the most actually interesting.
Speaker 3: But do you like, say it's on television or did you watch it?
Speaker 2: Watch watching it? Yeah, I'd watch it like one outside right now after we're done. Accordingly it was one watch episode three, I'd be like, I don't what would change?
Speaker 1: I would change uh o man uh More City. It would be way more racist.
Speaker 2: He'd be like verbally because he is racist, but he's not verbally racist, and I didn't be verbally as fuck uh Mace Windu would have not went out sad the way he did even don't even like me to do like that. He went out fucking pretty pathetic.
Speaker 1: Uh, it would have showed anaky the kids there you go. It would have visibly.
Speaker 2: Shown him murdering those jokes because that would have been a feat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the young Wings. Yeah, offscreen deaths were definitely disappointed. Was it morbid? Yes? I want to see it, absolutely if somebody actually made that.
Speaker 3: You know how people do all these Star Wars reimaginings and stuff like that, you think somebody has actually made that scene.
Speaker 2: I've watched a ton of them and I've never seen I've never seen it. Unfortunately, I've looked for it. I've explicitly, I've explicitly No. No, actually on obi wan Kenobia shows him killing somebody young lings.
Speaker 1: On something. It's like he's weed whacking. He found you found something of that? Oh no, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember he could he one of the girls, the black girl in the Oban show was one of the young wings.
Speaker 1: He didn't finish off. I okay, I didn't. I didn't see it, so I don't know an a king murdering the young laders, murdering the younglings, murdering them. Good, Okay, there you go so you can see that. Yeah, yeah, that's weird. What are you? What about you there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: My I think technically Gladiator is my favorite movie novel. I think that, Yeah, it's no law abiding Citizen with but it's pretty gamer with Gerard Butler. I don't know if you've ever seen that that will be it's law abiding citizens way better than Gamer.
Speaker 1: I just want to I would let me put that out there for Yeah, yeah, Gamer is terrible Gamer. Look, Love Adding Citizens is not particularly amazing. But like, I think it's a good movie. I mean, I think it's I think it's fun slop. It's like it's fun, like, oh, he's killing people from inside prison. Whoa. I think the reveal is just lame. It's just like it was just okay, it's just tunneling outside of it, all right.
Speaker 2: I think the reveal was kind of stupid. I think the build up was pretty good.
Speaker 1: The idea, the suspense if it's cool like that. The premise of like a dude like murdering people from inside person is dope. But it's just like the the revelation is very not interesting, and it also does kind of feel like they I don't know, like I remember leaving that movie, like, I don't know if I necessarily disagreed with this guy, and so to see him lose it's kind of like, I all right, I guess, but I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I miss I missed when what happened that dude fell off so hard? Butler, Yeah, he did a lot of He did three hundred hundred is what Skyrocket is catable in his career and they what movie?
Speaker 1: What was it? Movie forty three? That was that what ruined him?
Speaker 2: No, I think he's he made movies for a while, but I just feel like.
Speaker 3: He did make things that like people didn't really like. Say, the first time I noticed him. The earliest I noticed him specifically was when I watched A Rain of Fire as an older, like as older, because when I saw it in theater, I didn't recognize him.
Speaker 1: But then I got older, I was like, I was fucking Butler, what the fuck? And then uh, I feel like he might have been something fairly recently.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he was like not like say so we said gamer, law abiding citizen. He did a president movie, was protecting the President or something, and.
Speaker 2: He was like he was, he's in a He's in a movie, Like in a few months. I forgot what movie is in though, it's like a movie. He's gonna be in a few he's like with with Oshae with O'Shane. Uh yeah whatever whatever that Jackson.
Speaker 1: Right, he's in a movie. He's I don't know, he's in a movie just called plane Plane?
Speaker 2: What is he?
Speaker 1: Is he a plane in the movie? Like? Is he a for Sparta? The plane? Their cover for it looks crazy because it looks almost a I generated it's him and fucking Mike Colter. What the hell? What is that is that? It's just some but it's it's uh, what's that stupid? Uh? Uncharted? Well, I don't get it. What's happening? Yeah, I don't know. It's pilot Brodie Turrn saves passengers from a lightning strike by making a risky landing on a war torn island, only to find that the surviving island. Surviving the island was just the beginning. When dangerous rebels take most of the passengers hoste, the only person Torrents can count on for help is Luise Gaspare and accused the murderer who is being transported by the He's Louise, that's a quol. That's a dope premise. Actually is he is? He He's Luise got Spade or whatever. I maybe he's the pilot. He's the pilot. He's the pilot. I guess my culture not Luke Cage, is it? No? Yeah, Luke Cage are his name? My culture? Yeah? I know that because he played Locke in Halo five and he had such a terrible voice performance that they recasted his voice. Yeah, they retested his voice in the game, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: They did that in Mortal Kombat. But I feel like they're doing that on purpose. Now I feel I like.
Speaker 1: They definitely do that almost like how bad her voice act.
Speaker 3: They're doing it on purpose, then I can enjoy it. It's more of a like, dude, know.
Speaker 1: He's my culture is a terrible voice actor. It's just as bad as the right two K fifteen. You've heard those, right, He's on the He's in the same echelon. Man like he if if if that is like if on a tier list, Let's say, like if that NBA voice acting is f He's like high ea, okay, alright, well damn Like it's it's a really bad like and you can see. So if anybody's curious this is like mega dirty and very specific. But he plays lock in in specifically like he's the face of Lock and Halo five. But if you play Halo two Anniversary, they have special bookend cut scenes at the beginning and at the end that tie it into five because it was like marketing material where he plays Lock in those cut scenes and he's talking. What makes it so bad is that he's talking to Keith David and both of the scenes, So not only is he not good, but he's sharing the screen with like God, an infinitely better actor to the point where it's comical. But if you guys want to look up just the comparisons, it's hilarious how bad it is. Yep, because it's it's like how you would act. It's like how any any of us would act.
Speaker 3: Just like, hmmm, that's he's not I just wonder like why don't, like, hey, can you not do that? Just keep like hey, man, I'm going to It's like say, when I want somebody to uh, when I want somebody and when I'm working with somebody and I want them to sing something specifically, I will do it and I'm like, this is how I want you to sound. Now go and I feel like that should be an a easy way to get somebody to get to where you can tolerate their performance. I guess it's like, hey, this emphasis, this, intonation, this this, I'm gonna do it. Now you do it, and they're like, let's go, we gotta hype up the team. Fam dude, it's all right, it's it's it's not a voice actor.
Speaker 1: Master Chief is here. Let's go get them. Let's hey, anyway, let's move on. Let's uh, let's read our.
Speaker 2: Names and get the hell out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons. Wheneber you can go over to patreon dot com, slash the snark tank, early ad, free access, all that stuff, exclusive extra AMMO episodes that we only post four patrons. Go over there, be gay, give us a like comment, all that bullshit. I don't like doing call to actions. I think call to actions are stupid, but they work. I don't understand how they work. I don't understand why they work, but they work. Gay, That's what I'm doing. He kay, gay kay, and gay. So if you don't like hearing this, don't don't take it up with me. Take it up with the human brain better like hearing it and how it apparently works. But you better like hearing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't like hearing it, subscribes, you don't have to hear it no more.
Speaker 1: Well, still, you would hear it early early without doing it as much anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we would have less call to actions if if n you that listen, sign up to our Patreon.
Speaker 1: You silly treat dwellers just a dollar, just a dollar? You do you really need a dollar? A dollar, sir, you don't need a dollar. You don't need that. What is that? That's that's less than your fucking HBO package you got or whatever. Give me your fucking doesn't have anything. Max has the last of us Big, We have gay.
Speaker 2: They have Tom Sweeney, have a live action Tom Sweeney and a lot of homophobic jokes.
Speaker 1: All right, calm me down. Three one. Tim Wallt's assassinated Jeffrey e f seen while Bernie Sanders watched approvingly. When is Obama coming on the podcast? And will he drone strike a hospital live on air? Queath Man fartingh front farting justice upon villainy Sween is just Chris in his in his uzaru form that's insane. The great he's so disrespectful. That is fucking crazy. That is so I forgot that that's that was even what that was called. I didn't know. Race Wars episode three, Revenge of the Spick Joe Bamna how the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar has suffered. My dick makes the halo shield recharge sound effect as it gets hard. That's dope. Absolutely that if I if this was cyberpunk, you best believe Cerberus Media group bankrolled by breepers today, smashing gay Pumpkins be like penetration, dirty penis lubrication on myself. I fuck brothers, Women's zero thrust myself into something. Actually I don't. I'm not a Smashing Pumpkins guy.
Speaker 2: Actually, actually I've listened to them before, but I don't really know them too well.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've ever They're pretty good. I it's not that I don't like them. It's just like I genuinely somehow feel like I've just not naturally come across them in any way that has made me curious. Despite all my rings, I don't think I've ever still just didn't. That's the only one in a case, that's the only one that I know. No, you know nineteen seventy nine, every night, what's that up? Suck cock nineteen seven nine. I'm gay, I love I'm gay. I know you've heard that Major Lee. Maybe maybe if I heard it, I would recognize it. But the way what you're doing right now rings zero bells, you're not helping at all. What about tonight? Tonight? You know you know I'm gonna stop. I'm just gonna it's not gonna it's not gonna help. Major Lee, Major Lee, awesome, Penis Grippin' uh playing cyberpunk for the first time. Enjoy good Ship, Dutchess, Puckered, pink Man, pussy Vaughan of the Dead, that's wild. Sweeney is right on most topics around. I had Asian If hung Metro, don't fuck you, He's gonna suck you. Uh My penis looks like a little mouse's nose. Swen on the FBI q uh plus watchless for a homophobic joke. If you like baby metal, check listen to hanniby Uh. Anyways, did he Dune? Did it? Did he Blair White? Canonically Alex Jones. Next time you think you can't do something. Always remember that every right winger on Earth became an expert on Haitian culture in just a few days. What the second coming of miguela Hair's transmits supposed to the xenomorph in the audience revealing itself by using dick, by using the dick on its human suit like a zipper, Derek using dumb kunt contextually correct swoon dead in this classroom, the gunshots don't dismiss you. Jack the world's fastest Maori playing fifty paying fifty and New Zealand dollars. I assume a month to only change the last part of my name and have Sweeney read it wrong. If y'all were Alvin and the Chipmunks, Derek would be Simon because of how badly I want to fuck him big meaty steaks. That's so crazy. Might you may have invaded my mind in my body. But there's one thing. A seal always keeps his baby baby.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I get this one, because like he's madging seal, but he's also seals baby's getting bashed, or or maybe he that's a lot of baby in a divorce.
Speaker 1: He kept his kid. I'm not sure. Look, I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna pretend like I know a lot about Seal Lore. I just think Seal is a funny name for a person. I think he's like an interesting looking guy, and I just think the concept of a margin seal is funny. I don't know anything about him. I don't know what his last name is. I don't know who he's married. His name is no, it's fucking not. His name is not fucking the Brickshaw Seals.
Speaker 2: His name is double Seal, actually double Seal.
Speaker 1: He's s s man. He rocks that Hugo Bossa says ship too. It's pretty dope. You've never seen him perform, so you don't know if I'm telling truth or not.
Speaker 2: Baby, Baby, my last name is ceiling, so is my first name?
Speaker 1: That you that fucking do you? Guys remember that he and Peel Sketch where they were doing the college names. Yeah, high school names.
Speaker 3: I still think about Tron Duke Marriott. I still think about that ship like.
Speaker 1: Carp Duke Marry. It's great. There was one that was like something fact fac Terri Trix, Oh damn it, that Terrick Fact, Marius Marius Tera Tricks or something. Yeah, that's right. That was a key So that one right, that was a yeah yeah La Carpatron Duke Mary. It's so fucking good. I love it.
Speaker 2: I think I still genuinely think the skit where he was like someone asked gay, but really is someone actually really is gay and it's like me, I think that is actually one of the most iconic moments in the skit on television. It's really because the way he just freezes and looks at everybody is so perfect.
Speaker 1: You guys remember the perfect moment, the way it ends where he's like, I wrote that one. So it's so good. I think it's.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, shout out to that show. It then did way too.
Speaker 3: Soon mass Effect three music in one of those skits. Yeah, No, it was the one where the guy he couldn't laugh like he had. He kept like holding it in, so it was uh uh like uh they were hanging out, that they're hanging out, and then they were cracking jokes and dude was acting weird because he's trying to hold in his laughter. And the reason he can't laugh when he actually lets it in the their fucking like brains start bleeding. He lets up this crazy streak and it basically kills them and that was the reason why he was trying not to laugh. And when that shit happens, it's like the sad music that the opening of mass Effect three, when the kid gets killed, like you know, the thing goes down and like and you hear like the Reaper like that starts playing and I was like, what fucking mass effect fan put this in here?
Speaker 1: This is crazy, that's so fucking that's so funny. Mass Effect audio is used in a lot of things. Actually, like there's like I can't remember, but like I it might have been just like a probably like a video essay that I was watching or something, but like I remember specifically like seeing mass effect sourced into credits for like sound design on some some project. That was like, oh what the fuck. There's definitely a lot of really map A lot of people use the dude. I love that the Galaxy map is perfect background like YouTube video, but it is perfect for every Like I love that that sounds trash. That's track specifically Big Meaty Stinks, uh Andy the man Who's Handies and I eight here but not as Dandy, I beat Lucy Beyond Damn, Let's go every Day Jesus every day in my sheets. He here gluck cluck, cluck cluck. Heath Smoker, Magnegro in his metal do rag pop in Professor's Xanax gigs, Sleeves Todgers, Captain anal Erotica, The Gay Avenger.
Speaker 3: I don't sleeves, todd I don't understand like.
Speaker 1: Captain anal Erotica the Gay Event. There's a lot of Look, you're stretching a lot fair there you go dick so hard and made the metal detector go off. I nine on his eleven, So we ain't never forget Google carp lips and tell me you ain't fucking what is it? Carp carp lips. No, I don't want that, dude. Let's see see if it's enticing. It's not. It's not, Yeah, it's not. I don't want to fish dude. I just don't. Yeah, I don't want to fucking fishy. That's why the Little Mermaid never landed. Scream blast, energy of a mime, shattered silence, Uh, Kevin Durant's feet Timpoole takes money from Big Beanie relinquishy contents of you pockets bread or that shall chef a mana mister pants Sweeney fisting himself until it comes out of his mouth, saying it's a Caribbean thing. Seize j the Dorrito Pope. They call me the cop Concords bad fur day, Uh cardboard pie spumba futters courage, the cowardly dog versus a Haitian immigrant, jolly old dipshit is good, orphan of k, orphan of Cosby cipher graph, Harris versus Clinton, squirt off Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: In the nineties, I would have watched that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: In nineties I would have watched that for sure. But this is gonna be a good watch.
Speaker 1: I'm the very model of a scientist, solarian nice, the good ship and love a scientist. Alliary, you you telling me babies, you're telling me babies found this oil Hunter du Boise minus gear plus Halo plus Catholicism equals Oh, Gears plus Halo plus Catholicism equals forty k brother. Yeah, dude, I'm excited to get back, like it's on my epic account on my PC back home, and I'm fucking excited to get back and do it. I'm gay by Frank Gaynatra du gay figure something you can do with like sinat like like sinning, sin like. It's a sin to be gay, like a sins. There's something I'm too lazy to figure it out. What's up, homo, dude, I'm coming into you. I'm a fuck you're tight bussy, I'm a homo dude, penis, I love you. What's up, homo dude? Hey dude, you may be hard. Kiss my penis and make it better. The Gatles, Hey there you got. Hey dude, you made me hard, Kiss my pen and make it better. Nice by the bye, The Gatles, the Gatles. It didn't hit It didn't hit me what the fun out was even reading it. I think it should be wetter tho, it should be wetter to. Yeah, that's what that was my thought. Pretty good. Don't like that? Hey, dude, not bad. It's something I hate the name. You wouldn't know what it is just by hearing that.
Speaker 2: You're like the Gatles, the Little Gay Beatles, Little Gay Beetles, Little.
Speaker 1: Gay Beatles, The Rise Against the Use for Straight Mens, Smitchy, the Kid Guns and Rosa Parks, Uh Poopy Possum, Shannon Sharp Railing someone live on I g no way I'm hanging out with a couple of video demographics as a gay mom of five instead of gay homeless age.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, anime, dude, he was hurt, that's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: He was putting a beating on her, internally dogged. I was like, this girl needs help from somebody else's not me.
Speaker 1: British people come then, be like what sold? I fall asleep to N word compilations I show speech joined the ira A listening to Anne Hathaway saying the N word, singing Tupac's how you how do you want it? I still haven't seen that transferm Gremblin. You baron huge Dick von long Schlang name, that's good, Baron huge Dick von long Schlang. That's great. Uh Craig the Canadian Sweeney's fat and retarded. They that can't read for ship get glasses? All right? Well, first of all, you said Sweeney is fat and retarded that can't read for ship. Yeah, clean, dismount, You've gotta what you wanted to say is Sweeney is a fat retard that can't read for show? Who can't read? Who can't read? Who can't we can't read? Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: So you just you just fucking swung slip and shut it'self in the mouth, fucking tarred.
Speaker 1: They'rek sacrificing three years of his life trying to open that one Starbucks bottle. I dreamed I watched a four hour or YouTube tutorial of Willem Dafoe showing you how to change a wagon's wheel, but the horse was hitch. It's fucking insane. So I saw this video on Twitter. I don't know if this is real. Did you see this? It was somebody saying I didn't. I just learned today that horses foam or horses sweat is foamy. Horses, I don't like they sweat. I don't know sweat like the way that the way that they sweat is like foamy like it like ladden.
Speaker 2: Well, dogs sweat too, but they sweat through their tongues.
Speaker 1: That's not what anybody's talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, they like I think everything sweats sweat. I think everything sweats is dogs. Well, no, they're not sweat through their tongues. They relieve heat my panting, that's what they do. It's not sweating.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's there. It is their sweat equivalent. Like apparently like yeah, apparently horses like literally like their sweat is phony and like it's like, but I don't know if that's true or not. I saw it on Twitter. I'm not saying it's real. I'm just saying it was disturbing and it would be weird for them. It would be a weird thing to face.
Speaker 2: Oh no, dogs actually do sweat. They sweat through their noses and their pads of their feet.
Speaker 1: Actually they do.
Speaker 2: They do sweat. Yeah, they do sweat through the pads of their feet.
Speaker 1: Actually, dude, it looks like, are you see what I'm seeing. It's hard for me to trust anything that I see on the internet now because that seems like one of those things that's like, yeah, why would I know how real? I think it's just the.
Speaker 3: Like owners coming on horses and saying it's sweat. Oh yeah, I don't know. I'm not busting by horses.
Speaker 1: It was upsetting. It was it was upsetting to see and consider as reality for as briefly as I did.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm getting some AI ones where there's just fucking just bitch is fobed like crazy stupid.
Speaker 1: Uh three x oh. Letting the three musct dumb asses know that the suffix file means that it means that you like something. It's the opposite of phobia, the uphoric feeling from being on h R T for seven making a shrink from six inches erect to four inches erect. What are you watching, dude? It looks like I don't know if that's true. That's like it is.
Speaker 2: It's it's like she's it's she's like squeezing the horse.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's getting ready for a shave, like it's got like fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know somebody who's uh, I don't know. Maybe a horse girl listens show they can ride in and I want so bad. When I was younger, Oh my god, you're weird. You're such a You're wanted a pony man. I thought they were cool. You are a little white person.
Speaker 2: I'm not at heart and just wanted the ponies.
Speaker 1: You are like horses they do. My family has horses. Mexicans love horses because they love cowboys. Well yeah, but what do you call in freaking Puerto Rico. My uncle's and aunt love horses. They nigga, But I'm part that doesn't matter, so I like it. I remembering Americans like you know, like Tolo's.
Speaker 2: They don't fucking want to be cowboys. I know plenty of Mexican Americans that love cowboys, but I'm they're Americanized and don't want to be cowboy. It is plenty you're an Americans, plenty plenty of Mexicans boys, you know, twenty plus.
Speaker 1: Fifteen probably genuinely yeah, he knows, not super close to them, but I know.
Speaker 2: That Mexicans pretty much live with five slurping.
Speaker 1: Stroking, smoking, joking emoticons. Is going like this like a prayer. U life is a queer orgy. Everyone must sucks some balls. I hear you call me gay and then drill my whole m h the dripful one. I wonder if Patreon will let me say the N word. Obi wont to blow me. I beat him off, suck his penis just to show that I'm gay. Punished Venom Sheldon to fifty cent blood in my piss, blood in my PiZZ. Evil Sween says, I love the gays. You'll have to cast divine intervention to remove my head from between shadow Heart's legs. There's only one queer left. Good job taking all that dick at my party, Daddy Sween x O x O puff Daddy p s bring all bring the other two next time. Wage Slay Five Brothers presents Vegeta's Galactic Food review channel YouTube channel. Did you see did you see that clip of him going around of P Diddy at the commencement speech. Yeah, he's where he's talking about like everybody in the old all the old people got to turn up too. Ain't no party like a Diddy party? And then he licks his fucking nobs. It's so bad. It's so bad because there's so many dude.
Speaker 2: I was watching Supernatural again and someone was like even Supernatural new and it was like who loves money and baby oil?
Speaker 1: P Diddy? And I'm like, why did Jensen apcle.
Speaker 3: Say that you seris not AI? Swear to god, I've seen a lot of AI shit going around. There's actually a look up up what is it?
Speaker 1: That's like the AI stuff, where like where they would they would take what is it like a Kanye song and they would be like, in twenty twenty one, there will be a pandemic and they were like, that's right now.
Speaker 3: With Justin Bieber, there's thousands of people that believe that he made a song about a Diddy party, and like, dude, yeah.
Speaker 1: I know, like my mom told me at it and I had to be like, Mom, that's not that's not I promise you that's not real. Amazing God damn AI people.
Speaker 6: Man, yeah, AI is fine age.
Speaker 1: If you're over a certain age.
Speaker 3: AI is and just happened to a Mark Hamill oh and some city saw yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was like it was like the the mom with twins and it was like it was like an AI generated mom holding twins. And then like then in before so like the idea is like it's a young mother with the twins on it, and then it like skips ahead and it's an old woman with her son's carrying her. But it was like clearly AI clearly like so it was so clearly it's crazy. And then Mark Hamill's like I love this or he put like a heart exclamation points. I'm like, oh, yeah, he's he's just old. It's not he's just old. He's getting up the I think he's like seventy seven or something.
Speaker 2: Now he's not young, like really not young, which is insane to think about. Like he played Luke like like I won.
Speaker 1: If it's just that they can't see like because everything's blurry in general, that like they can't see the finer details.
Speaker 3: That make it obviously a well because I think about this man. For whatever reason, when you're programmed a certain way when you're growing up, it's so hard to like get out of that program because you think about back in the day, there was motherfuckers that saw the nineteen thirtyeen cong and were terrified, and our eyes cannot believe that people, anyone, will be terrified of that. So that's how I feel, like how old people are when they see I remember my parents. I remember my mom and her partner seeing me play Resident Evil five in two thousand and eight or two thousand nine and whatever that.
Speaker 1: Fuck that was.
Speaker 3: They're like, Jesus Christ, that looks so real, and I'm like, what doesn't like looking at it?
Speaker 1: I'm like, it looks good, But Mom, shut them. This not what people do.
Speaker 2: Not look Shut the fuck up, Mom, you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Their hair. Shut the fuck That look like real hair to you. I will say, like like, I will say, like me and you mom, that first Resident Evil game, the one with the terrible like zombie eating they in the hallways.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when I was five scene, I was feel me.
Speaker 3: I honestly, it still creased me out a little bit, to be honest. Even the opening there's an opening there's like it's like a drawing and they're showing this one like zombie that looks like he's kind of like looking like it's there's something about.
Speaker 1: It where I was like, this is kind of true.
Speaker 2: Can't scare me because I feel like I would kill so many like if I feel like they're not.
Speaker 3: Hard if you played a Nightmare where you can't you can only blow their heads off, meaning knife damage or any other damage won't do anything to them.
Speaker 1: The head of night Mode, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Actually, NA was actually terrified to play because you're like, but I feel.
Speaker 2: Like Nightmare makes you better at the game, right, doesn't it just make you?
Speaker 3: It makes you great at playing the normal like versions because you you can understand distance, you can manage you shank and then you get a little distance and run past them and ship.
Speaker 1: What Spider Man sucking the mic? What is that? I don't know. It looks like that's pounded by that mic right now. I love this fucking I'm so glad I kept this. This it's so fucking They used to make toys so crazynbelievable. I think I bought it on here before.
Speaker 3: Once before I said the dog, my dog chewed off it started to nod the fucking fingers and ship and like I was, I was.
Speaker 1: So pissed, damn fucking asshole. But he's still like he's even got his he's even got his articulating fingers. Can you can you can fucking the fingers too? Give you a shocker? Oh wow, that's cool.
Speaker 2: A lot of them had a posible fingers. The two middle fingers are posible for a lot of them.
Speaker 1: This one, dude, these these SPI I swear to god, the spider Man spider Man two movie toys were fucking next level good, like unreasonable. I actually don't know, I I that's a good question. Uh two billions first two billion dollars Jamaican big Uh donk Donkerson, Uh oh oh you it'd be a good cotton gumbaso MC. You're back in a boogie de bitpo gade six. Jack Skellton walking through the nine eleven holiday door. What's this? What's this? This debris everywhere? What's this? U pp swen be like the idea of forceful come is a Caribbean thing? Snark tank I wish we could grift it look so easy. Also, snarkt Tank Dave Ruben is such a piece of ship for drifting. Vagina z Fishy Fagneto versus the gay sex men. I'll carpet on the Gosta ship for a quarter. John Strickland, I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl Merks eighteen eighty nine. She Jack, she jack O my lantern till like hollerween Uh. The first Triggy David featuring an American so racist incests has become his only option. Eight gorillas versus three jeepers creepers who win in me uh, I fuck couches dot com readirect J Devens's side pre Ras spread your cheeks so I can ship in your ass Blake eight nine six Blake eight nine six, and a Sorokan is currently on Dancing with the Stars. When I was a kid, I bought San Andreas at a wet market and c J was white. A last field trash Texas tater salad take on my ass hair is Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikky Ziggy Cocksucker Uh honest to God for real for o congrass on swoon for losing weight. Good sh keep it up man. Derek will listen to the band. Derek will listen to the band in wil Kansas. Wolcanez, Wolcanez. God damn it. I can uh and it's a wonder I can breathe at all when this fat dick is in my jaw. Jamiro jaquiro Q. Queer is better, he wrote, jaqueer am I but like my brain wants to say nice, but uh, penis sorry missus. Jackson Badly Brave, Huggard, Drek, Duck Hunt Ethery and Brogerian Punts are Naphraim melphis one and is always running out our list, the King of Haphazard. Bye bye, We're leaving, bye bye whatever. Always