Speaker 1: Before in Private Talk. Today we have the pleasure of having Callie Roses on the couch.
Speaker 2: So happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to Private Talk. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit better. I've been seeing all your sexy picks on social media lately, so I was like, I have to see this sexy lady in person for myself, and you know, like we're matching. We're blondes like, you know, great mindsinc.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited to get to know you a little bit better. So tell Private Talk about you. What have you been going like? What have you been up to? I know you're a content creator, you like to you know you have Twitch as well, what you play video games with? Your with your fans. How did you kind of start this journey of a content creator and going on OnlyFans and shooting all these content.
Speaker 3: Scenes with other performers? How did this journey start?
Speaker 2: So when I was eighteen, I started off webcamming and did that for like two years, and then I did my first uh, Twisty. I was like Twisty's treat okay in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Was that something that you kind of like aspired to kind of get that title or were you just kind of honored that he kind of like fell into your lap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like somebody just recruited me and said like you should.
Speaker 3: Do so you're like, people are watching, people are noticing. Okay, CALLI okay, callie, I see yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then from there, I was dating a guy in the industry and can you name names? Yeah, I was dating a guy named Chris Jokes okay. And then he basically like took my first anal for free and posted it everywhere on his site and.
Speaker 3: Was like, you say, for free?
Speaker 1: Is that something that's kind of like you have some animosity back there for that or okay, okay, socause I.
Speaker 2: Was new, I didn't know any but you was definitely taken advantage of.
Speaker 1: But you agreed to the act at the time, yes, okay, because you liked this person and you were in a relationship. So it's kind of like a slippery slope, no pun intended, you know what I mean, Because it's one of those things sometimes you know when you think about it.
Speaker 3: Obviously, when we start our careers, sometimes we don't know.
Speaker 1: And maybe you didn't know you were going to do anything at that point, but at the same time, you enjoyed it, right, yeah, you know you should have been compensated for it. You know, maybe that's something we could talk about later on.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe he will help you out there.
Speaker 1: But it's sometimes I feel like sometimes we just have to not hold resentment even though it's something a source subject, you know what I mean. And again, your feelings are always awesome, valid, But it's like, if you can have that conversation with the partner that you had, it's like you still said.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah in some way. Yeah, So anal was out there.
Speaker 2: So you started with the bank was like, you can't take it down. You might as well just get into porn.
Speaker 1: So because of that, that was the first time where you always like a really sexual, highly highly sexual being and this is that why you normally do anal with your partners and just all of the above.
Speaker 3: How did that kind of talk.
Speaker 1: Because it's one thing if you've never done anything right, yeah, and so you know you start like, hey, let's do regular boy girl sex. But then the extreme of hey, no, we're going to do anal for the first time. So who's idea was that? And how did that come about? Because that's kind of.
Speaker 2: A big step that was definitely his idea. He definitely was into anal and and at the time too, like I used to do a lot of drugs, so I was like put it in my ear, you know, it was fun and so yeah, so basically like definitely under them. Like yeah, So that's why I don't really do anal anymore now because I just like can't.
Speaker 1: Is it something because you because you feel like you had to be under the influence to enjoy those moments? Yes, Okay, definitely that's fair. So would you revisit if you kind of explore because it's I feel like it's all mind control, right. I think that it's you know, the pussy and the mine are very connected because I feel like sometimes it's not necessarily the size.
Speaker 3: It's the motion in the ocean, you know, like they say those things.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I think that if you can underlock those things and find out where the pleasure really lies for you, and I think maybe it's a personal journey first and then doing those things, because if you're highly sexual, there are things in there girl that you know you need, the their different orgasms that can't be unlocked unless you really kind of like let it all go.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: Let it all go. So what are your So you went to just having anal on? You know, it was like first scene, wham bam, thank you ma'am, like here I am, which I think is also really bold because you know, you kind of have to just own it. Like That's why I asked the question of were you always sexual, you know, being because myself included or you know, I was I like to say, young dum and full of come in college where my fit. My friends weren't surprised, but they were surprised because they're like, oh, you know, like I've never done a porn star, but you'd want to be the one, you know, so your friends, would you own it? You decided, you know what, fuck it, let me put my big girl panties back on or off? So what how did you What steps did you take at that point? Did you find an agent? Did you do it yourself? Did you continue with your partner and asked his you know, advice?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So at the time I became friends with Triny Saint Clair. She was booking me for a while. She was the one that like introduced me to like Winks Beyond and like Jimmy at the time, he was the one like directing, so he's the one that shot my first like real scene cover and porn. And it was so funny too because when I did VR, I was like, if this is what is like, I don't know if I'm cut out for this.
Speaker 3: I don't know what VR is.
Speaker 1: Now, I did like, I haven't shot porn in over five years, so back in the day there was something that was similar, but it was very like not fun for the performer because it's like you have to stay exactly still in every moment because they're like it's a virtual reality type of thing. So it's like it's very robotic. And at that time for me is I love sex And I was like if I can't fuck back, like this is fun for anybody, I just feel like here's my holes And that didn't sit well with me. Yeah, because I have a flashlight, so you can go use that whole body. Yes, but yeah, so I can feel you on the sense of like if this is how it is all the time. It's a bit extreme because it's like you feel like you're in a like device where you're like I can't move, but my pussy is being fucked and I like it, and it feels great, but there's a lot of things going on here, Okay, so walk us through that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it did VR for the first time. And it's crazy too, because you know, the guys were the headset and then they can't kiss you, and I'm like, I love kissing.
Speaker 1: They're wearing it while they're doing the scene. Oh see, I don't know that part.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, so then they can't move. So you're doing all the work for like fifty minutes, okay, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you're like, I didn't this bitch, I need someone to participate. Okay, So you're doing all the work for there's no like interaction, like intimacy.
Speaker 3: I guess what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Is man in the stunt coock almost basically, it kind of sounds fun now that I think about it, I'm like, but it is a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Fifty minutes, girl, it's like a workout class. It's like train on the dick.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We get to train for those sex Olympics, because I like to say we're sexual athletes. So it's like it's not something that we most likely would do in the bedroom at all times, but it's something that we signed up for it. So it's like I'm gonna put on a show and I'm like jayl, I just don't sing, and I fucking dance and twerk and do a lot of fun things exactly. Okay, So you had to love it because you know this unlocked you know, not just the fact that you were getting maybe noticed, or like what did you start to love about it that you were like this is something that I could really go full force in.
Speaker 2: I think I just really to love like first times. I love like the nervousness and like anxiety in a way of like hooking up with a new partner. Exploring new things is always fun too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so what first times have you experienced on camera that you haven't had in your personal life?
Speaker 3: Probably not, probably, girl, We want the truth here at.
Speaker 2: Privatize So okay, so definitely like the femdom stuff, I've never did that in my person.
Speaker 3: Now you being the alpha? Are you being the sub?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The the alpha?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that something that you're not primarily like comfortable with or why would you say that?
Speaker 3: You probably never did that or I never.
Speaker 2: Did it before like in my personal life, Like I've never had a submissive until I was in the industry, and I'm kind of like explored that and I like, I've never like cooked somebody in real life before the okay things like that.
Speaker 3: Does that excite you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are some things that you would tell the cuck in the corner while they're you're gonna find.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I feel like there's like some like little twinkle in your eye that you're like you can see like a switch, like kind of like, Okay, I can see that this is working and this is what turns you on. Okay, So you like to be you like to have like the cuck in the corner and you're telling them all these things to look.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you could have that, like, you know.
Speaker 1: Not in business, but in like your personal life too, or is that just a role that you play for work.
Speaker 2: I think it's more of just like a fun role I like to play for work and explore. Yeah, I don't know if I'm necessarily like into like the idea of having my partner like be a cook all the time?
Speaker 1: Is there any scenes that Because how long have you been in the business.
Speaker 2: So I've been in the industry for seven years.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is there anything at this point that you haven't done or you want to work with, or any companies out there that you want to kind of do because I know the business has kind of changed where a lot of people are doing more OnlyFans content and keeping it to ourselves. But is there any companies that you maybe haven't worked for and that you want to.
Speaker 2: I still haven't worked with Slade, and I would go to work with them because I love doing like Girl Girl and things like that. Okay, yeah, I think that's like pretty much about it.
Speaker 3: What about performer wise?
Speaker 2: Performer wise?
Speaker 3: Who is your wish list? Who is your wish list?
Speaker 2: I know it. There's so many people that I'd love to work with. I actually do have like an actual list on my phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do you do with that list? Do you like hit them up in their demon ask hey, do you do stuff? Or do you just like sit there and masterbrates that list and think they like did manifest it into I want to fuck you one day? I and then start saying their names like how do you what do you do with this? Because being a content creator kind of sometimes nowadays with you know, the Internet and social media aspects, is like you kind of have to be ballsy enough to BEI there be hey, do you want to collab or do you want to whatever? Or sometimes you can't you do that and you don't reach them because there's whatever the case. Maybe, so how does that work for you?
Speaker 2: I usually always try to like slid into someone's DM. It's just so nicely have technology and it's so easy to like contact.
Speaker 3: Does it always work?
Speaker 2: For the most part, pretty effective?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been shut down?
Speaker 2: No, maybe not shut down, but definitely maybe not replied?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, left unseen or just like doesn't look at all?
Speaker 3: Doesn't because I often feel like too.
Speaker 1: It's like because I'm one of those people that I have, you know, a lot of followings, followers, and so for me, sometimes when you see messages, if you don't follow that person, and even though you'll see them through like friends and stuff, because now I think the algorithm is very different based off what you like and you know whatnot, it's hard to see the message sometimes unless you're looking for it because there's like all these different sections of things.
Speaker 3: So don't take it personal. Just try try again.
Speaker 1: That's why I always feel like, you know, it's one of those things manifestation is a real thing, you know, networking and being around people and just like people knowing people because the industry is very small but big on different terms.
Speaker 3: You know, it just depends on.
Speaker 1: What where you fit in your in your niche of kind of working with those people. So that wish list can knock that wishless down, girl, knock that wishless down. Yes, who's the top two names on your wishlist?
Speaker 2: Off the top of my head? So odd, I'm like, I have it on my phoote. I'm gonna say her name wrong, Hilaria. Okay, she's like super tatted, she's like more petite. Okay, it's really hot. Okay, she's superhute. All right, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well we'll let you ponder on the other one until we get to Truth to Texas, because I feel like you're putting on the spot sometimes when you get asked questions or like which I know I have like ten, but I don't know when right now. Yes, describe something that's exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 2: Something exciting. I think moving to Colorado and trying to find what my actual hobbies are and what else I like other than going to the beach has been very exciting. Okay, so it's been kind of like dating myself in a way, like really figuring out what I like and what I like to do, and have you.
Speaker 1: Made any discoveries? What have you how do you kind of do you have new hobbies? Do you have you tried things that's that you maybe doesn't suit your fancy?
Speaker 2: I definitely start, like start painting, Okay, I really enjoy that. And then also I've got back into video games, which was something I did like when I was younger, and that's.
Speaker 1: The whole the twitch streaming that you're doing. Yeah, so what kind of let's talk about your twitch platform?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: What kind of games do you play or do you what do you do on your twitch platform?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I play a lot of like Fortnite on the Xbox, the Hogwarts game, so the any Mario game I really enjoy.
Speaker 1: How do you get your fans like to interact with you in those situations?
Speaker 2: Will in Fortnite, I play with my subscribers, so if they're subscribe to me, like they can hop on and we'll play like squads together.
Speaker 1: Okay, A lot of fun have you made, like new like like fan friends do that because I feel like it's something that you kind of like, it's a community, So it's really cool. I feel like how they all kind of correlate in some sense, but I feel like it's something way too because you have to you're playing a game, so there's teamwork on some levels, you know, I mean, so you kind of have the trust on certain levels. So have you felt new bonds with those, you know, subscribers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think too, like you can talk to everybody like on the headset and stuff, so you just get to like know people more.
Speaker 3: Do you have a.
Speaker 1: Favorite maybe a top tipper or someone that really like, you know, you know, excites you more? Like how can someone get your attention and those kind of platforms that when you have all this fan base, you've been in the industry for seven years, how can someone kind of make you notice them a little bit more?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I have some a few people who just show up all the time, and I always like, like talkative in the chat and I always appreciate that. Okay, yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 3: What would you say is unique about you?
Speaker 1: I would say what makes you stand out? Like there's so many, you know, there's so many different content creators. What I love about platforms like OnlyFans and Twitch and all these things that really kind of makes people have of their personality be defined to who their fan base really is. So it's I think one thing is was good and bad for a lot of things that some people couldn't speak and really be themselves.
Speaker 3: And then there's the opposite.
Speaker 1: Was it really blossomed and showed like, oh, maybe you're a little nerdy, maybe you're a little like, you know, artsy or you know whatever, those you know, traits that you have and kind of those things. How do you what do you think that defines you as unique that kind of brings your fan base and for you, I think I'm.
Speaker 2: When people get to know me, like I'm super goofy and like a little weird and I like to joke ground and yeah I'm like a little comedian.
Speaker 3: Okay, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Anything that you regret saying no to if you could have the chance to go back to maybe something, you know, situation or question anything like, would you change it?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know if I regrets. No, I don't think I have any regrets really, Okay. I think it, like everything in life is just like a lesson and gets you to where you're at in life. You know.
Speaker 3: What makes you smile? Kelly? My dog? Your dog? Mom? What kind of dog?
Speaker 2: She's a Maltese toy poodle. She's my best friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, best ryng go best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What would you say is your biggest pet peeve? It could be anything from maybe let's start with like personal life. Is there something that maybe partners or friends could do that you just really gives you the ick that you're just.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, I think communication and the older I'm getting, the more I just really appreciate people who know how to like communicate.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know fair enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: My first ever celebrity?
Speaker 3: Who did you think intrusive thoughts about?
Speaker 1: Was it maybe magazines, articles, CDs?
Speaker 3: Videos?
Speaker 1: Who was out there that you really like kind of Oh yeah, this is something different than like the petty little childish things when you know, when you're growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would say probably, I think growing up, I I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, you didn't have anybody that like you. How old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, So is there anybody that you saw maybe on like a series or someone that was really freaking hot that you just like always lusted after. That you're just like, maybe if you saw that was in your DMS, now that you're like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's just that one.
Speaker 1: Nobody, females, males, anybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't be Okay, if you could instantly, instantly attain one skill, it could be anything you wanted to be.
Speaker 3: What would you choose?
Speaker 1: It could be flying, It could be listening to hearing everybody's thoughts. It could be like teleport teleport. Yeah, let's just skip the whole airplane experience. Okay, you want to wiggle your nose and be like bewitched and be like, hey, let's go to Fiji.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's go to New York.
Speaker 1: Yes, what have you been to Let's see? Are you big into music?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: How do you have any like favorite concert experience that you've had.
Speaker 2: I've gone to the Smashing Pumpkins concert. Okay, It's like really fun. They're still killing its pity none of that, but I was still killing it.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, so that was your face. That's something that stands out in your mind that you would just like, I would definitely go out and see them again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Is there something that you want who you want to see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm so excited. I'm going to go see the twenty one Savage and Drake.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, nice, Shelly. I want to see them.
Speaker 1: I've seen Drake probably one of the most Drake in future, probably the most that I've seen them out of But I feel like the more that artists kind of develop and you know how long that they've been around now, I feel like the stage presence and like this, like.
Speaker 3: The show itself is such a big.
Speaker 1: Grander thing, which I feel like is really cool to see. So I see you there, girl, because I'm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. I love an artist.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What is your dating life now?
Speaker 2: Your dating life is non existent?
Speaker 3: Okay? So are you single and looking?
Speaker 1: Are you single and closed off to like working on yourself? You said you moved to Denver to kind of like date yourself, find out what hobbies. Where are you kind of at?
Speaker 2: So I think right now I'm not necessary necessarily looking and I'm just like honestly so focused on like my career and myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are good things. So with your career, what are you focused on? What's your next like year plan. Are you working on any big projects? What do you have coming up for your fans to indulge in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely coming out with some new stuff with companies pro companies.
Speaker 1: When you say stuff, is this like boy girl new like new first or like are.
Speaker 3: You okay just new content but new content? Okay, awesome.
Speaker 1: You said that you know right after this you're gonna go and shoot content. And you said you know this man what was his name?
Speaker 3: Jay Heffner?
Speaker 1: Which I was like, I've definitely been doing research and I've been seeing a lot of things and his name was definitely up there. So how do you go about choosing your content? Like partners?
Speaker 2: I like doing variety, so I love shooting with like all different types of different people.
Speaker 1: Because his dick is, for those of you that don't know, is quite large.
Speaker 3: So is it does that? What you mean is like, oh, I've been different.
Speaker 2: That Okay, you love me with a big, big dick.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So what do you do to prepare for a day like this, like for a big dick that you're about to go sit on in like probably an hour? What do you what do you how do you prepare? Do you talk to your vagina? Do you give her a pep talk? Do you like fuck yourself the night before?
Speaker 3: Because it is really big and you are single? So how does that work? Let private talk know.
Speaker 2: I mean I usually try to schedule my bigger dicks towards the end of my trips because I know that I'm like, you know, warm to my my my friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, for You're like, you know, it's like it's like, what's what am I looking for a little warm up?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So how long have you been out here doing content?
Speaker 2: Only two days?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've done content last night? Probably yes, So that's your warm up. So basically he's not your friend contender. He's probably like towards the latter part of your trip in that sense.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So have you what made you? Did he hit you up? Or you like, oh, that just looks really great. Did your fans say, hey, I think that you should work with this guy because his stick is amazing and your vagina would look great in it?
Speaker 2: I think definitely. First fans tagged him, and then I slipped in those dms and I was like, we should choot.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hi, my name is I love that? Okay? Yeah, I'm like thinking about it fantasizing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, so is it like you know how it's described being because technically, you know, you guys are co workers in a sense, right, it's a thing, but it's he's also a stranger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so walk us through the first approach.
Speaker 1: Are you nervous at all? Are you more horny because you've thought about his dick since the time you booked it?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I would say it more horny. Yeah, and especially too because like our plans have fallen through before.
Speaker 1: So it's like the build up, So you're not nervous. Your vagina is tripping right now thinking about it. Yeah, okay, I love that, all right, I see No, I mean, I feel like it's been a long time since I've shot anything myself. But also like it's you know again, it's I feel like it's really cool that people like yourself if you see something, you go and get it, and you know what I mean, Like if you sit into a DMS, he could have been like, eh no, but of course who's going to.
Speaker 3: Tell you no? But you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But that's what it's great about the whole content. You know, things like you really can try out who your partner is.
Speaker 2: Not anyone, but not only that, Like you.
Speaker 1: Can try out the dicks and if it works, maybe it can go somewhere else. Maybe it's just a great content partner. Know it's private talk. You just don't know where the dick's gonna take you. Dick's gonna teach you a valuable lesson.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that.
Speaker 1: Do you have a crazy fans story or a crazy celebrity story that encountered since you've started becoming Callie Roses.
Speaker 2: I've had my fair encounter of some crazy fans. I had a fan who lived in the same apartment complex. Yeah, and like that got a little out of hand for a little bit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, definitely for sure, when are you start to be like I own a gun. I'm a registered gun owner. Please don't leave me, Please leave me alone. No, that's I mean, it's a tricky one because it's like, you know, we always we love our fans, we respect you know, but it's like fans also have to respect that we also have a private life too, and especially encountering those things, you should, you know, feel grateful that we not to be in the presence of but that you know that you know the information that most people wouldn't really know. So it's like, you know, respect our boundaries and you know, let us, you know, continue to be and feel safe in our environment so we can continue to give you good content and not feel like, oh, who's watching. I recently had a you know, issue with a peeping Tom type of situation which I was like, I don't even feel safe in my own home because there's just somebody staring in my windows.
Speaker 3: And it's like, yeah, so it's just one of those.
Speaker 1: Things where you feel not comfortable and at that point, I'm like I can't even shake my ass the way I want to, you know what I mean. So it's like, you know, and now I close my blinds and shake my ass.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Definitely one of those things that's tricky being a female in you know, in this industry and you know, allowing yourself to be free and open, you know, for the content that we give to our fans, but also you know, our fans out there.
Speaker 3: Let you know that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, we are human and we do need need to expect our boundaries. It's all unhealthy, it's all healthy. The more you can give us a boundary, you know, I appreciate the boundaries the more you get back at least with me.
Speaker 2: It's so true. I'll be waiting answer to you if you're not like super weird about it.
Speaker 3: Back right, all right, so let's take it back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna know a little bit more about you. We're goed to know you quite well. But describe with your first sexual experience? What was that like for you? Like ever in life? Like what unlocked this like freakness in you too? Because I feel like it's something like like you either have it or you don't. Right, you either are a sexual person and maybe you don't know or how to unlock those things at those times and things come with levels, but you either you either know you don't.
Speaker 3: You're either the one who's like, hey, what's that or you're like, yeah, what are you touching me?
Speaker 1: You know, there's different roles in every kind of situation. Like, so, how did that experience happened for you the first time?
Speaker 2: So? I was always just super like boy crazy hypersexual like you could you ever it took virginities?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Was that something that you saw that you like major pussy wet because you're like, I want that V card.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm gonna tame you? Okay, all right, all right?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: How many virginities have you taken that you know of? At least like five six?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I thought gonna be like twenty.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, okay, okay, So describe your first experience. You've always were promiscuous, You're always like you were you were searching for the cock?
Speaker 3: Like, how did it go? Was it something that like? Was it fun? Was it something that experience?
Speaker 2: Was somebody older?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So definitely, Like was the more submissive in that rule? And yeah? Would you say I more like?
Speaker 1: Would you say that you are more times the submissive in your relationships sexually? Or are you the more dominant in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: I would say I like doing both, but I think in a relationship the submissive probably is more of my speed. Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One night stands? What do you think about them?
Speaker 2: I think they're fun?
Speaker 3: Have you done them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How does that?
Speaker 1: Do you wake up the next morning and you're like, what is your name? Or are you like never calling you again?
Speaker 2: No? I definitely have had an few experiences where I'm like never calling you again?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What was this? Was it?
Speaker 1: Because they were bad in bed, or they were just bad people and you're like, uh, woke up and you're like, what the fuck was I thinking?
Speaker 2: Definitely like not the greatest of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, so a bit of it both by while this sex.
Speaker 3: Story, do you have one?
Speaker 1: I don't know from the girl who started with anal on screen right off the bat, you don't have any wild, crazy sex stories. Maybe not necessarily or maybe a crazy sex scene that you've done by since being in the business and something was kind of maybe tested your limits a little bit, or maybe it just was like wild and crazy that she thought was fun and you just wanted to try.
Speaker 2: I've definitely had sex and like weird places.
Speaker 3: Definitely describe weird. What is what is? Car girl?
Speaker 1: Okay, Like we're in the car, so like the drive through one okay, okay, okay, okay, so you were timed. You're like, okay, did you finish in time before they got was it dry? And then the car is going out, they're like pmking, Yeah, They're like no, that's did you keep going?
Speaker 2: No? I think we had to go visits.
Speaker 1: You have the people in this door and be like, excuse me, that's a while. That's a wild story.
Speaker 3: I like that one. I like that private talk. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We see we're getting some fun, exciting stories from miss Callie Roses.
Speaker 3: Do you send nudes?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Being the fact that you have an only fans of how you're an adult you know, film star, do you still send nudes?
Speaker 2: I do sometimes send nudes?
Speaker 1: Are they the same ones that you're selling to your fans sometimes? So you you're like you're a roster. You're like roster one, two, three, four, and you send them off?
Speaker 2: Send them all?
Speaker 3: Good girl?
Speaker 2: I like you.
Speaker 1: I like you. What are Let's ask this first? Do you watch porn?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what is your porn search history? If we were to go and look and spy on you in your computer before you erased anything clearing it, what is your porn search history?
Speaker 2: So there is a couple that I love and I want to say they're in like Russia or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know. Are these like this is a company or a girls or.
Speaker 2: A boy and a girl and they're like a couple. Okay, okay, you're into this.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 1: So it's just the couple themselves. So what's what is it about them that excites you. Just the fact that there are the beautiful people fucking and they just soon.
Speaker 3: Russians are all really hot.
Speaker 1: I feel like most times sometimes out of ten you're going to score. So just okay, just the chemistry of the two yeah, okay, so what else besides they're hot Russian couple.
Speaker 3: I don't have to text you with this. I see how these people are like is she fucking too?
Speaker 2: They're called Hansel and Gretel, Right, I'm like okay, but yeah, and then also like I forget what it's called, but it's when they like like girls will just like they have like a hole and then they just have like their body parts sticking out with people just like.
Speaker 3: What do you mean there's a whole, like a glory whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a glory whole situation. Oh okay, it's something specific. I think it's like another Russian thing too.
Speaker 1: On the say, so, would you participate in a glory whole situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have done like glory holes where it's like the guy and it's like the penis or.
Speaker 1: But is he fucking? Are you sucking it? Or oh you're like but I would love to.
Speaker 2: Be the one that just like to.
Speaker 1: Be the whole, Like I always think of a glory hole when they think when the movie The Sweet this thing with Cameron Diaz and she's like looking at the gap at the pit stop and she's looking at the doggie whatever and.
Speaker 3: She's like, Oh, it is so cute and she's so cute, and then the guy puts this dick in her eye and like, yeah, it's a whole whole Thing's a whole whole thing.
Speaker 1: You know that gloryhole didn't seem like fun, but yourself, like you know, a bit different.
Speaker 3: I just like for me, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's a mental thing as well, Like you know, if there's something about it, I think that I could find sexy. But I like the intimacy of someone the touching me, Like I don't necessarily need you to caress me, like no love making, but just grab me, touch.
Speaker 3: Me, do something.
Speaker 1: And if there's a glory whole, like ye can't touch you through the hole, I need it to you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: So and is that any the other spetish type things that you has on your porn search history or that is that.
Speaker 2: A good like DP too? I've always like wanted to do it. I've never done like a DP, but I all.
Speaker 1: You say, that's so cute. You say that and anstantly, But I don't know if I fully believe you've never done a DP.
Speaker 3: Maybe not on camera, but never ever. No interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is something that you can't really find two people, I think in your personal life to be like, hey, well you fucking double penetrate me, and like, you know, you really have to be really close or a really good performer because it is a.
Speaker 3: Special, special tree. There's a really sliss small line that you're working with inside of those parts. So I mean, honestly, I think you should definitely do it. I can see where you're masturbated to.
Speaker 1: I never have masturbated to it, but I've done it, and not on camera.
Speaker 3: I did it off camera on.
Speaker 1: A movie that I was like, I was doing anal in the movie for one of the first times in the beginning of my career, and so I was like, let's just.
Speaker 3: Try to see if this will work.
Speaker 1: And it worked, and I feel like it was an instant orgasm because it was like a you can't really move a lot, but you're being fulfilled in both holes and there's you.
Speaker 3: Know, there's something that wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I feel like as soon as it came up, like, oh oh yes, okay, got thought there was an interactive movie with a Lexus tex Is from like third degree. The company even exists anymore? Who knows? So with your porn watching, you know, you said you like porn. Is it something you do solo or do you do it.
Speaker 3: With a partner?
Speaker 2: No, I definitely do it so low solo. Yeah, I think when I'm with a partner, I don't like watch as much porn. But it's because I'm like doing it. I'm like, might as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, spit or swallow?
Speaker 2: Swallow?
Speaker 1: What's the craziest bodily fluid that has ever been on you? You're like, You're like, let me not count the ways of anything crazy happened to you. No, no, no freak accidents okay to squirt okay, okay, this is all the normal, all the normals. You know, nothing okay, sexting or FaceTime?
Speaker 2: FaceTime?
Speaker 1: Have you ever fucked on your your parents' bed or your friend's bed?
Speaker 2: Yes to both?
Speaker 3: To both? Did they know about it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: They do? Now welcome to Okay.
Speaker 1: Was this something that was like that got you off or was it just something because you were just like had no other place.
Speaker 3: To do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, more so just like no place to do it, or it is like a time thing and we're like.
Speaker 3: Just fast, quickie, bend me over, let's go. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said that you're single. Are you on any dating sites? I know that you're in this self love journey? Whatever do you do dating sites?
Speaker 3: Is it difficult to date because you are an adult entertainer?
Speaker 2: It is definitely hard to date because I am an adult entertainer. Not many men or like can handle it, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Has that been the reason why you feel like has been why you have your relationships in the past have ended because they couldn't deal with you being in the industry?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Okay, Like it's cool dat a porn star until you like fall in love and then they're like crying.
Speaker 3: Crying that doesn't turn you on? No, isn't turning on?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's always a tricky situation because it's like, you know, you know, you seem like you're very upfront. Obviously you can't lie about what you're doing. You probably have your bio that has links for all your things.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you have this persona which you shouldn't hide. You should you know, you should have no shame about it, something that you really enjoyed doing.
Speaker 3: Then to each his own.
Speaker 1: It's crazy though, it's because people either have the own insecurities of like wanting to change it, but they like who you are. So it's like, you know, if people really were honest with themselves and kind of were like, you know, what do we really want? It's not just like yeah I look pretty, Yeah I can fuck good? Yeah whatever, but what are you bringing to the table? And why am I allowing you to bring this shitty ass half table because I'm sure they were all shitty partners.
Speaker 3: Kelli, Yes, talk to doctor Texas.
Speaker 2: You know PhD.
Speaker 3: But doctor Texas does a lot of things. Yes, have you ever cheated?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: Did you get caught or were you Was it something that you just got away with?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did get caught. I remember I was like in love with this guy, but I did end up cheating on him and then he found out, and then you broke up with me, and I was like really is that? But I was like super.
Speaker 1: Young, So do you think that's something that kind of changed. Why you maybe never cheated again? Yeah, because you felt like what that other alternative was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, you know, broke my heart.
Speaker 3: Broke your heart in seventh grade.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy, like I could think about not in that aspect, but like even you can go about songs or now where you're like, why was I allowed to sing this in seventh grade?
Speaker 3: I broke your heart? Little glorld, you don't even know.
Speaker 1: Oh fun times. What's the oldest partner that you've been with? Are you into older men? Are you into younger men?
Speaker 2: I'm into both. I had like my little younger face for a little bit.
Speaker 1: So what was the youngest guy that you've dated? You said, you're twenty six, So I was.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty seven, but seven was when I was twenty four. I was dating a twenty year old.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, interesting, I was probably the youngest.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I feel.
Speaker 1: At that time it's kind of still you're kind of into the same things, you know what I mean, Like you're you know, like too.
Speaker 2: Crazy, but it is definitely like a maturity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, because men don't really mature until later on in life they ever do, but see some women too. Yeah, So what's the other spectrum the oldest.
Speaker 2: The oldest, I'm probably like fifty four fifty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. Have you ever been flewed out for sex?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 3: Where did you go? Was it a fun? Destination?
Speaker 2: Was the sex good? Yes? Sex is great? And yeah?
Speaker 3: Where was the destination?
Speaker 2: I mean mostly in the I don't go anywhere that.
Speaker 3: No better fun. No, we're fun just somewhere like Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: I'm ok no Olaoma, she said, Oh no, no, we're not going out.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, if you had a choice of dicks, I mean, I know you're going somewhere. Really, I actually feel like I notice answer later, But okay, shorter fat.
Speaker 2: I like a little at least a little bit of groth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it has to be fat, longer, skinny, more long. Okay, so you want to fat long cop See I knew the answer, but I had to have. Have you ever been caught in the action or making a porn?
Speaker 2: Caught in the actual making a porn?
Speaker 1: Either that or maybe you got caught masturbating somebody walked in on you and you were like kind of or maybe we're shooting something a scene or something like that and somebody like you walked in that you didn't know that you were doing things that were a little bit naughtier and should be on your spicies page.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that one, okay. I I've definitely like had outdoor sex, but it was like in someone's backyard in Florida with a pool, but it was like on a river or whatever, and like the neighbors called the cops.
Speaker 1: Because it's Florida, you would think anything goes you know, you know, no go. What's the best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Probably like just put yourself first? Okay, just think of yourself first. You know.
Speaker 3: How often do you masturbate?
Speaker 2: I masturbate pretty often?
Speaker 1: Name pretty often? Is it like three or four times a day? Like once a day?
Speaker 3: Okay? Do you start the day like that or end the day like that?
Speaker 2: It really just depends.
Speaker 3: Did you masturbate this morning?
Speaker 2: I didn't?
Speaker 3: You didn't, okay.
Speaker 2: I Also, if I'm like having sex, I don't master that makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense? Okay, Okay. What are your thoughts on OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: I love OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: What are some of the advantages of having an only fans?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Definitely freedom to shoot what you want to shoot with, who you want to shoot, where you want to shoot it, when you want to shoot it, a lot more control and I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that first.
Speaker 1: If you could give advice to your younger self, what would it be.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have like stood out for myself more at a younger age. I think that took like a lot longer than I needed to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, what are you looking for in a partner?
Speaker 2: Somebody who is kind, understanding, open minded and fun and fun? Yeah.
Speaker 3: What is your love language? How does your favorite way to receive affection?
Speaker 2: Definitely quality time? Okay, also love a good gift. Okay, so you have like thoughtful love that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: If people came with the warning label, what do you think yours would be?
Speaker 3: What do people need to know before they even get to talk to you? What's your warning label?
Speaker 1: Kellie probably is like just goofy, goofy. Yeah, I'm a goofy girl, goofy and ready for fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, like that. I'll make your shirt goofy and ready for fun at your service.
Speaker 1: What personal accompliment accomplishment are you most proud of. You've been in the industry for seven years. It may not have been the way that you wanted to start because somebody else is, you know, putting you out there before you know, you maybe thought what knew what you were really going to be doing. But now you know, what are some personal accomplishments that you've had thus far?
Speaker 2: I would say I did a mainstream movie because of being in the industry.
Speaker 3: Like it was the mainstream movie.
Speaker 2: It was called The Spider and it's an indie horror film, and I was like one of the lead roles. But it was like really cool because a person the director found me through like porn and like being a fan of mine.
Speaker 1: It's acting something you've always wanted to aspire to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, so nice.
Speaker 1: It's kind of got you recognized in front of like the big screen and not just the sex screen exactly. Okay, that's awesome, amazing. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Let's see one subscription that you cannot live without.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one, probably like.
Speaker 3: Tell Us the Truth CALLI I know, I.
Speaker 2: Love reality TV. Okay, so probably like Hulu or Netflix.
Speaker 1: So what's your favorite reality TV series that you're into at the moment.
Speaker 2: I love like The Ultimatum. Okay, it was a really fun.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been in an ultimatum type of situation?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, you just like the love type of shows?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, there's the ultimatum queer. Okay, that's my favorite. Okay, okay, what else?
Speaker 3: Tell us? The more we want to know your guilty pleasures?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the Kardashians. You know.
Speaker 3: Are you a Housewives type of girl?
Speaker 2: I am? Okay.
Speaker 1: What series is your favorite? House Girl or Housewives, House Girls, Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like Miami too. I think they're fun.
Speaker 3: What about the ninety Day franchise?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: That's my guilty pleasure, ninety Day Fiance. It's like a cult following. Unfortunately, they really sucker you in. But it's great TV if you're into relationship based things. It's really cool to see the diversity of people's cultures, how they either synergize or clash or whatever. But just like knowing that people are all people and I'm you know, I mindored in sociology in college, so for me, it's about the study of how people are and their surroundings. So I feel like it's really important, like for people who date, like I'm a boy crazy person, myself, my whole life, but really the last like you know, years of my couple with the last three years, I've done a lot of personal growth. So it's like identifying like what works for you, you know, what kind of things that you see from other traits that maybe you're like, wow, do I do that? Or you know, you see things that you're like, oh well, it doesn't sound that bad until I see as someone else saying it.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of cool to see those aspects of those things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, guilty pleasures are a great thing, especially if their reality to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so Hulu is a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, last question before we get to my favorite part, truth with Texas. Hmmm, let's see, do you have any tattoos that you regret?
Speaker 2: I do have a few. I'm actually getting some removed off of my hands, and that's because I had this girl who tattooed my ears, tattooed my fingers, and I like the left side, but then like her linework got really wonkey and I don't know what happened. Are you gonna get those ie removed?
Speaker 1: Okay, so only based off of it just not looking like you wanted to, Are you gonna get like a whole new concept or are you just redoing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just gonna reduce like.
Speaker 1: Touch ups, So not really regrets, just you regretted the person's shifty hand of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah nice, so nice? All right? So now moving on, how are you enjoying the interview so far?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you warmed up and write a play?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: I love getting to know you ladies a little bit more. I feel like you know me not being able to you know, not being shooting in the industry as much or really in the last five years, it's hard to kind of get to know new performers and kind of see their personality. So it's like you only see so much on social media. So I always love whenever you ladies come and get to join me on private talk couch. So I appreciate you again for coming. All right, So Truth with Texas it's my favorite game. We've got four types of questions spicy, naughty, romantic, and kinky, which I know you're all a little part of you how leached in every one of it. So first things first, we're gonna do with spicy questions. We're gonna spice things up here on this couch. Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually? It could be on screen or off screen. Has anything happened to you? Or maybe a partner done something embarrassing that you were like, I.
Speaker 2: Got a story, Oh, Damas, Texas the tea baby, so I was doing. I forget if it was like me and four guys or me and five guys. I don't know. It was like a gang bang.
Speaker 1: I guess five guys. Not the burger place the movie, Yeah kidding, but.
Speaker 2: One of the guys we were like waiting for the cum shot. I'm like on my knees. One of the guys.
Speaker 3: Good girls, that's rips ass. Did everybody laugh? Everybody be like? H did people not come?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: When did he come? And then do it? What happened? There's a lot of questions. Did you laugh? I did you stay? Did you take the cup? What did you do?
Speaker 2: I think I stood there in shock and then you couldn't believe like he just started right there?
Speaker 3: So did you know who the culpor was?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: We all did, We all did. Did everybody's back away slowly?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: I'm sad? Did anybody talk.
Speaker 2: About it or they just yes, I think I think what the guys just like.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: It's like homie, you can wait, my gee, funny, Yeah, don't fart in an orgy situation.
Speaker 3: Guys, I try to try to squeeze cheese. It's totally fair. You know, you're taking a lot of loads, you know too.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let's see how many you say that you you couldn't decide if it was for five guys. What is the most number of partners you've done at one time?
Speaker 2: I did a fifteen guy blowing?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, how was that? Your jaw did a lot of work. Yeah, did you take fifteen loads?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Where I'm aware of my face on my body.
Speaker 1: Like, so you didn't swallow fifteen loads? No, I've seen the ones where they like all come in like one thing and then they like drink it, like that's too much for me.
Speaker 3: But that's just like.
Speaker 2: A match of fifteen loads and like a drink.
Speaker 1: I think I could like do it if it was fifteen individuals that went like like one one deposit at each time, but like the mixture of them together would make me want of vomit. Yes, but just swallowing and going you know, like an assembly line of comy. Hey, you know, you never know what Miss Texas.
Speaker 3: Is going to do these days. It's exploration time. Exploration time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so fifteen okay, okay. Have you ever broken up with somebody because they were bad and bad?
Speaker 2: Not broken up with somebody but definitely decided not to pursue anything any further because they were bad?
Speaker 1: So you just didn't repeat offend because you were like, yeah, the Dick's just.
Speaker 3: Not doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does that happen more times than like none?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is because it more was civilians say that.
Speaker 1: But then I was like, wait, because like civilian dick is people who are not in the industry. So everybody who has not done anything on of or any other thing, you're.
Speaker 3: A civilian, So civilian dick, it's just not for you. You know, would your data performance?
Speaker 2: I would?
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, you would repeat a fect and the industry because I mean, I guess Chris wasn't really a performer per se, I mean kind of but like a director, So it's like different speeds because of the Then it's like having someone work constantly. Do you think that you'd be okay with your partner sharing your partner in that aspect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Chris actually was a performer, but he's not in the industry anymore. But it wasn't Strokes.
Speaker 1: Oh oh different Chris. I was like, yoh, I was like, I thought you were talking about the director. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah different Chris. Okay, got it, got it?
Speaker 2: But yeah, that makes sense. I think in the beginning it was hard. I didn't understand the concept of like why he was like, like, especially when it came to like him shooting his own stuff, because back in that time, like shooting your own content wasn't really as big of a thing. It was more just like shooting for companies. So I didn't I didn't really understand it. But towards the end, once we've like dated for a while, like I totally got it. And then once I was in the industry, I'm like, how don't you get it?
Speaker 1: It's simple, man, Like you're like work reverse. He's like, they don't like a taste of their own medicine. Yes, how funny? All right, let's see kinky questions bondage. Yes, or Noah called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 3: Yes, Unfortunately, what happened after you call that wrong name?
Speaker 2: Some time? This person was like, say my name, and I definitely said the wrong.
Speaker 3: Like, baby, You're like, say my name and I'm like, that's the name. He's like, my name is Chris, Bitch? Did he stop? Did he stop? Where you keep going?
Speaker 2: And then he was like the whole time all I can think of I was like that doubly was not his name.
Speaker 1: I corrected you. I'm like to make you say it till you say it right. I got to learn how to really dumb people.
Speaker 3: Most number of times you've had sex in one.
Speaker 2: Day maybe like ten or more?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, get a girl like it. Have you ever had a partner that was too kinky for you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What was the kink trait that we were like, Oh no, not for me. Your face is like, bitch, do I have to say? This is a safe space.
Speaker 1: You know, this is why we get to know you, and this is also why we state these things so it never happens again, because once you say it out loud, then you're like, oh yeah, no, I can't repeat offend that.
Speaker 3: Let us know Thomas Texans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like into like throwing up okay, so they wanted you to throw up on them, like gagging from like a like blow job or just in general, did you do it?
Speaker 3: You were just like it can't happen.
Speaker 2: No, And I'm weird about like throwing up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not into Yeah, I'm not a fan of it. No repeating offend.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no shower sex or car sex, shower shower?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right. You seem pretty promiscuous. You like all kinds of sexual things, which is really great for the industry that you're in, girl. But do you have any fetishes that stick out more than one the other?
Speaker 2: Yes? So I'm definitely into like I have like a breeding king. Definitely explain this breeding king. I just love when of guys like I'm gonna get you pregnant? Okay, coming you.
Speaker 3: Love all serious talk, but I own that. I was like clinching from.
Speaker 2: Like, where's the plan? Let's go brap down now?
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you like to see actual talk of it or do you actually like them coming inside of you?
Speaker 2: Both? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you getting planned me every time?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I'm on birth control, but.
Speaker 3: That don't fucking matter, especially we're telling.
Speaker 2: Me all these things.
Speaker 3: Where's are powerful?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Careful what you say? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's your king, not mine, not king shaming. Okay, so you love you love that whole talk of okay nice.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had porto baby?
Speaker 2: I've never. I've never gotten a congratulation.
Speaker 3: That something that you want.
Speaker 1: Then I just let the porno baby part not the other part.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Another naughty question? Are you a part of the mile high club? I have had sex in a was it commercial?
Speaker 3: Private?
Speaker 2: Commercially?
Speaker 3: What airline was it in the bathroom? In your seat?
Speaker 2: A little under the seat too, with like a blanket?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like your style. I like your style oral sex sloppy or clean? Slappy, slappy toppy? Biggest turn off? What is something that completely just makes that pussy.
Speaker 3: Dry, not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That hygiene, that hygiene awful.
Speaker 3: Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 3: How'd that work out? What your friend mad? Was they like supportive? Did they know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I think they were not mad, but they didn't want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, they're like next, all right? Romantic questions making out or cuddling? Cut or uncut?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. They're all hard, But which one do you like a little bit more? Cut or uncut?
Speaker 2: Uncut.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Perfect date night. What is a perfect date night for you? Kelly?
Speaker 2: Definitely nice dinner. I love going to the movies, okay, yeah, simple love. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: We talked about your turn offs. What is a turn on that just gets you going that you just know you're gonna fuck?
Speaker 2: I definitely love like my neck kiss besides big cock.
Speaker 3: We know that, we love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love that too.
Speaker 1: So you're into the sensuality of like your neck and like the like nibbling, the kissing, the like touches. Okay, okay, sensual, miss Lady. Deal Breakers. What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Probably just definitely someone you can't communicate, that's a deal breaker for.
Speaker 3: Sure, Okay.
Speaker 2: And somebody who's like not sexual enough, because I actually do have a highest sex drive like in real life.
Speaker 1: Have someone ever told you like, oh it's just too much? Yeah, Like, have we talked about someone being too kinky for you? Have you been too kinky for somebody?
Speaker 2: Yes? I've had somebody's like.
Speaker 3: And how that make you feel where you like? Bye, somebody else will?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for you. You're gonna have to do the hot tachi when they're in the shower.
Speaker 3: You know, I gotta get it somehow.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Even when I get fucked really good, I still need a little hottachee session right after because it's a different kind of like orgazic. It's like the clotoral thing, not the inner one. You know, you need them all. I mean, I'm a cake like my cake can eat it too naked or lingerie like if you're trying to seduce your or do something like are you dressing up or you just taking Okay, lights on or lights off, dimmed, dimmed? You need that mood lighting, giving or receiving.
Speaker 2: That's hard. I really enjoyable.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, Well that concludes truth with Texas.
Speaker 3: I think you passed with flying colors.
Speaker 1: I think we got to know a little bit more spicy your side, if that was even capable, because you're such a spicy, sexy lady.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you'd like to ask Miss Texas before we get off the private talk couch.
Speaker 2: I would love to work with you. I guess my questions.
Speaker 3: You put your sexy voice on for miss texts.
Speaker 2: You know, whatever capacity you're doing well.
Speaker 3: I never say never.
Speaker 1: I haven't shot content with anybody in over five years, but I am open to exploring those things, and I think we would look really sexy together. So, like I said, maybe Private Tax will see something a little bit more spicy here, all right, Please let us know where we can support you and follow you and all those lovely things.
Speaker 2: You can follow me on Instagram at the real Callie Roses. You can follow me on Twitter at the Callie Roses, and all my links are Callie's Links and Callie's Fans dot com