Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday. We're going to talk about.
Speaker 2: Pop and Bravo today. I am back from my European the kecheon. Oh and I'm here to talk to Ace Fanning, who's ready to give me a lot of shit about going to France.
Speaker 3: Oh Paris. Like the text I got this morning was like, hey, I got behind on Ladies of London because I was just in Paris. Like, okay, same, I was also justin Parris.
Speaker 2: Well you wrote back same, And it took me a minute because I'm so tired. I was like, oh, okay, he's being a jet bag.
Speaker 1: I got jet lag.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, gracious.
Speaker 1: It's worse.
Speaker 2: It's worse on the way over, but it's not as bad on the way back. I got a full night's last night, other than the coughing and so nodding due to the ever present science infection that just clings onto me and says, girl, I love you.
Speaker 3: You know, Paris is kind of dirty.
Speaker 1: It's really not. It's really fabulous and gorgeous and beautiful.
Speaker 3: I've been, you know, grew up in South of Fronce, Okay, and when I went it was like I remember like everything was divided up by like like certain businesses are all on like the same street. And so when we went down a street that had like a bunch of like hairdressers and stuff, the hair just got swept out into the street.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well I haven't been to that section, so I just go to.
Speaker 1: The fancy section.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're just in the rich pot.
Speaker 2: I'm in the fancy section, right, Yes, no, we went off. I'll tell you something funny though, and this will be controversial. We got into a taxi to go to dinner one night and we got in and.
Speaker 1: The taxi driver says, oh, where are you from?
Speaker 2: Because we were like, you know, Bonncois And then they and they start speaking to you in French because we do the Boncois so well. And then I'm like oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no French and no front no front side.
Speaker 1: And they the guy starts talking to you. He said where are you from?
Speaker 2: We said Washington, DC area, which is always embarrassing, right because then they're like, oh, you know yuck.
Speaker 1: So he says oh, and we're like oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so he points he says, well, you're here next to the U S embassy is and it was next to our hotel and we said, yes, you know, we'll just run over there. If the ship is the band I guess and we're kind of you know yeah. But he didn't speak much English, and he says so uh oh oh Washington, d c oh oh Trump and we said oh yeah yeah, and and he says because we're like, don't, don't run us right into a monument because you think that we like him, and we just kind of went yeah, hah bad. And he says, oh, French, what's his word? What's his word? And I said crazy and he goes, no, no, crazy, yes, yes, hees, oh what's the word. And we're driving driving he.
Speaker 3: Goes, oh he I stupid, stupid.
Speaker 2: And we said yes, stupid, yes, and he says, oh, crazy, stupid and then he says, you know, it's something wanted to tell us about the new mayor in Paris. Everybody's real mad about the new mayor in Paris, and he wanted to tell us about that. And we understood like every fifteenth word. But we're like oh yeah, we we uh huh said what's what?
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to ask you a question, okay, And this is going to be very personal. Okay, well, like I'm assuming from the fact that you get in the car and you say that. You also when you're ordering, you're like, oh, I'll have a.
Speaker 1: Colossal now I get no, please let me No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Or I don't know. What was your favorite thing you ate there?
Speaker 2: Oh we had so many. Well, the croissants there are incredible. They're literally like they must soak the bread and butter and then they so flaky.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the croissants are so good. I don't know. I mean the food is so rich, you know they bring you it's just so like heavy.
Speaker 3: Rich.
Speaker 2: We pretended to be rich for about four days and then we're like, now we're broken.
Speaker 1: I have to come home. But it's fun to.
Speaker 2: Do that for about four days. About four days is all we can afford.
Speaker 1: But no, I don't know, I mean, you know they.
Speaker 2: Have I we had a steak fruits. Instead of the fruits, they brought these mashed potatoes and they're like liquidy because they're so filled with like butter and cream. They're just everything is just so.
Speaker 3: You know what. I had those same mashed potatoes in pairs.
Speaker 2: Really lots of loans of booter lots of butter, and the butter there is just better.
Speaker 1: It's salted butter. Everything is delicious. Everything's delicious.
Speaker 3: We went on like that, do your feet hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well my feet, no, it's more like my lower back just from so much walking because everything is walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's great.
Speaker 3: Sleeping on your heat pad.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the most embarrassing thing. I bought a mini heat pad to take with me because I thought at night, I'll just like before I go to bed, I'll lay on it. Yeah, from fucking CBS. And I got there, plunged and it would not work. I'm returning it. It was like thirty dollars. I'm returning it. This is how you know I'm not.
Speaker 1: Rich, because if I was rich, I'd be like, fuck it, just throw it in the trash, right.
Speaker 3: I'll have my servant bring me a heat pad that he heats in the often.
Speaker 2: I'll have my servant just rub my back until heat magically appears.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's kind of lifestyle I live.
Speaker 1: Actually it was great, but I will tell you that.
Speaker 2: So normally on Mondays now a, we normally do mugshot Monday.
Speaker 1: Because we cover love after a lock up.
Speaker 2: But we've taken a real turn to the right and decided to cover Ladies of London, which is pretty different. But so it's Monarch Monday now because I love etter Lockup is on, but I didn't we didn't get to cover it this week. We put Temptation I on there all just the trashiest of the trash.
Speaker 3: And who do you cover Ladies of London with? Keisha? Okay, so I'm Keisha.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you're Lady Keisha.
Speaker 3: I'm Lady Keisha. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to talk about Ladies of London with you a little bit. So you're you're watching it, you're talking with Anna over on Reality Cord about it. Yes, thoughts, did you watch this week's where they go to the polo match?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did. I you know, as someone who grow up going to polo all the time. I thought to myself after we had the whole Dearra situation, amazing, do we need Micah? Like could we just take housewives and like, once the thing that they do is important to us done, can we just then kick them to the curb.
Speaker 2: I think Micah may be like the the least the Barlow of Salt Lake City, like kind of got it all together in the first place, gotcha, So you know, like kind of like she was the anchor, and then they sorted, I have no idea, I'm completely making this up. But of course they came up with all these characters, you know, with Mark Francis having already been on television as well as miss already being on TV and on a you know, on a Bravo type show. So maybe not, maybe they're not that anchor. Maybe Mark Francis is the anchor.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But you don't like Micah she bugs.
Speaker 3: No, it's nothing like that. It's really she's boring, you know. I was thinking to myself, I'm like, yes, have we even seen her husband? And then I was like, oh, yeah, we did on FaceTime. That's this week.
Speaker 1: I noticed that as well.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the same thing, like, is he like I'm just always out of town because I'm not gonna demean myself by being on this show. Possibly like he's too big in whatever finance bro world, he is too But.
Speaker 3: I mean, if Margo's husband, who's they've got a fifty thousand dollars a month rent.
Speaker 1: But I mean sure, same same, I mean so relatable.
Speaker 3: So relatable if he can make it on camera. I think this guy can too, because in my eyes, I think Mike is, in comparison to some of these women, a little bit more broke, Like she's a little bit more average.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She has two assistants and a nanny.
Speaker 2: True, you know, yeah, And I think this is like a lot of ladies we see on our Bravo. It is a jumping off point for her business, right yes. And by the way, the mini manners I think is probably the money. The money here, I think many will be better than teach you banners to adults.
Speaker 3: You know, I had classes. Have you been to several? Because you did you do Katillion?
Speaker 1: No? No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I would imagine you did Katilion.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people did.
Speaker 2: And see I was the third daughter, and by the time I came along, my mom was like, do it if you want. I don't care, like we'll pay for it, Like please don't make me drive anybody anywhere else likecha, like we're just so over it. So no, I didn't do Katillion. And then when it came up for my kids, I knew my daughter was absolutely just for her personality, like absolutely fucking not. But my son was a little interested in doing it because he likes the ladies and he thought, I'll get to like touch.
Speaker 1: Girls when I dance, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, But when it came down to it and we explained, you're gonna have to wear like a blazer and a tie and learn manners, and he was like, no, I didn't know I was come to wear a blazer.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not interested. Now, you know, I'm well versed in manners.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not true at all.
Speaker 3: I know that is not true with.
Speaker 2: My With my Southern sorority, we had to as freshman as pledges, we had to sit with this like renowned Southern etiquette manners expert who taught us about using the right fork. And I mean all the things. Now, some of it I knew just from being a human.
Speaker 3: But a lot of it I didn't me too.
Speaker 1: Just you know it, you.
Speaker 3: Just just grew up with so many forks in front of me. I learned this stuff from watching Dick the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders making the team. They would go to like an etiquette class every season, and so that's kind of where I learned my manners. You know, I didn't grow up in a family of manners. A lot of times my mom wanted us so badly to be a family of manners. But then, you know, we'd be at Chili's and my dad would rip a big fort and we'd all be laughing at my mom, like stomp, stumping, stomp. It's funny.
Speaker 1: It's not funny. I am your mom, Your mom is me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the family I grew up in. Okay, we didn't go to the South of France. Okay, I didn't go to the south of France.
Speaker 1: Was saying that I.
Speaker 3: Actually don't even know where the south of France is. I don't know where anything is, so I'm assuming South of France's south.
Speaker 2: But it's like when people say they go to the can Film Festival and things like that, and you.
Speaker 3: See that, which I just learned is not Cannis.
Speaker 1: Y'all. I wear glasses. My husband wears glasses.
Speaker 2: Both of my kids wear glasses, and for the last few years the only place we have shop for glasses is Warby Parker.
Speaker 1: When you wear glasses all.
Speaker 2: The time, like my husband or my daughter do, it's one of the first things people notice. So not only do they need to be functional, they need to look good. So it's crazy how buying glasses has always felt overly complicated and somewhat impossible to find styles that you actually like, that you think look good on you. You're asking six people, six strangers, does this look good?
Speaker 1: Does this look good?
Speaker 2: But there's nothing that comes close to Warby Parker on quality, price selection, and customer service. And let me tell you about the way I got my latest pair of Warby Parker glasses. They're so cute. I got them through their virtual try on, so you can literally try and glasses from your phone before you buy. You just hold it up and they put them on your face and it's an exact replica of what they look like.
Speaker 1: When you get them. I'm speaking from my experience.
Speaker 2: I've tried other virtual trials that feel pretty janky, but with Warby Parker you genuinely can tell how they look. You just point your camera and boom, you can see it. And Warby Parker's prescription glasses started ninety five dollars, so you can actually get quality and stylish frames at an affordable price.
Speaker 1: I mean, go ahead and get two pair. Why not?
Speaker 2: Warby Parker doesn't just offer incredible prescription glasses. You can also get contacts online, eye exams, and sunglasses. They also have over three hundred retail stores across the US. It's nice knowing you have that in person option. We have one right here by my house. The customer service is top notch and it's the cutest little store and they also accept most major eye insurance plans. Warby Parker gives you quality and better looking prescription I wear at a fraction of the going price. Our listeners get fifteen percent off plus free shipping when they buy two or more pair of prescription glasses at Warbyparker dot com slash Pink Shade. That's fifteen percent off. When you buy two pair of glasses at warby Parker dot com slash pink Shade. After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them Pink Shade sent you. Okay, let's go back to Ladies of London. Please thoughts on Kimmy like I kind of am obsessed with her little pipsqeak alcoholic, big big hat wearing situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, I go back and forth on Kimmy, So I'll tell you this to start Martha is my writer die. I will die for this woman I and I thought I wasn't going to like her at first, but she's got She's multifaceted. She has got a lot of story and history and future and all of that stuff. I love Martha. With Kimmy, I feel like she is the meaner, more drunk version of who Martha could be, you know what I'm saying. Like she's and so I struggle a little bit with her because I feel like her and Mark Francis are both very insecure, but would never in a million years admit.
Speaker 1: That Mark Francis is so insecure.
Speaker 3: Which I was so grateful to see that next week we get into the whole bullying and him crying about her calling him a freak, because I'm like, listen, I get, I get Mark Francis. We all reacted bullying differently, and I can see though that he is still very much a broken child. And when he was like, oh I found other children my age just absolutely repulsive, I'm like, because you wanted to be a kid, but you didn't know how and you couldn't and you didn't fit in, so therefore you said they were repulsive.
Speaker 2: But he's also was an only child who grew up in this very very fancy family yea, and was never allowed to be a child.
Speaker 3: Is like sit at.
Speaker 2: Dinner and use all the correct forks and all that. When you're like five, you're not going to get to go and like climb the tree and run outside and do whatever British kids do. I don't know, ride a pony, I don't know, focus cigarette a cigarette after dinner. And you see the little pictures of him and he's so proper.
Speaker 3: I was dying at the picture of him as a child and he's posed like.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's like, get my good side, yeah to picture you catch my Mary Jane.
Speaker 3: So I was very excited about Mark Francis when I saw that he was like a full time Lady of London. And then I felt like I was a little bit worried because he felt very aloof to the group, Like it felt like he wasn't really in the mix, and I was like, was he one of those friend ofs that then they made full time because he got so involved. But now I feel like we're going to learn a little bit more about him and not just the surface level bullshit. And so now I'm excited, you know.
Speaker 2: I need to find a photo of my grandmother when she was probably in her forties, because she looks exactly like Martha.
Speaker 3: You're going to say, Mark Francis.
Speaker 2: No, that was that You're like Yanks grandmother. No, No, like Martha. She just has because Martha has such a classic look to her, even though is she thirty, is she sixty, We don't know. It's sort of the way she styles her hair and everything else. She just dresses very grandmotherly. You know, everything she wears is very classic, like it could be from the nineteen twenties or it could be of this year. Yes, So I'm gonna have to find a picture of my grandmother because every time I look at her, I think, God, she looks just like the younger version of what.
Speaker 1: My grandmother looked like.
Speaker 3: I love that woman.
Speaker 2: My grandmother loved going to England. Love she would she would go. My mom would say, my grandmother, would you know? Her mother would take them to England and they would shop for antigues.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they.
Speaker 3: Get at you've always grown up with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Speaker 1: It's just not true.
Speaker 2: My grandmother was just a little fancy gotcha, Okay, Yeah, she married an alcoholic. It all went downhill. So listen, there's there's just like just like Martha, it's always.
Speaker 1: It's always a tragedy. Yeah, it's always a tragedy. What do you think about Missy?
Speaker 3: Missa is great to look at. She is great to look at.
Speaker 1: If you like boobs, that's your girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, And watching her ride that horse great, love that. But I'm are we lacking substance for from her?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know why she doesn't have a custody of her son? Why does her son live in Denmark or whatever? And then her daughter lives with her in England and then has every other weekend with the dad.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, I would you even put that together?
Speaker 2: So the first husband was the soccer player and she had the amazing life I'm saying Denmark at some Scandinavian country I can't remember. And she had that life that was like the fancy, fancy life and she's like a model and he's a soccer player and what could be better? But she didn't like it, right, so she leaves that guy apparently just leaves the daughter behind in Denbark or wherever them from. Louis Staples told me that and he's from London.
Speaker 1: And he told me that.
Speaker 2: The guy, the second guy that she was with, that she didn't marry because they said his name as if we were supposed to know it, right, they said the name was like shep Rose, like a known male reality star. Of course we don't live there, so we're like, huh, who's that? And Louis Staples told me like, oh yeah, he's a well known guy kind of like a was on Big Brother God but as a total fuck boy. That it's like saying she is like saying she had a kid with Dakota, Okay, right, like that that would be the equivalent. So she has full custody of that child, but then splits with the second guy, the Dakota type guy.
Speaker 1: So what's the deal with the Can we get some more information of why the son?
Speaker 3: You got three kids? No?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: So she's got the son with the soccer player, okay, Then she divorced that guy, and then she's got the daughter with the Dakota type the fuck boy.
Speaker 3: Okay, and she's the.
Speaker 2: Daughter lives with her. But why doesn't the sun? Why does the Sun live in a whole other country? This is what I need to know.
Speaker 3: Does how old is he.
Speaker 2: If I'm guessing and people are gonna just tell me I don't. I don't know anything, and that's correct. I'm getting the kids like ten and the other ones like four.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's my theory, here's my conspiracy theory. He plays hockey and you want to be in one of those Denmark or Sweden or whatever to be good at hockey, and so they keep him there or okay, soccer with his dad.
Speaker 2: Does she see him? Because she just is like my son with his father and my daughter's here. I'm like, where are the children?
Speaker 3: Where is Nancy?
Speaker 1: Where is Nancy? Where are the children?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's a You know, I didn't think about it that much. I don't see her that deeply. I see her very surface level. She's very nice to look at. But other than that, I I did appreciate her outing Dara, Dara, whatever that woman's name was. That was good. I appreciated that. But other than that, I don't really know what she's like bringing to the table. But I don't need to get rid of her or anything.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, she led, she she she pushed them storylines right, and she had them all sit down at that wine taste, even let's all say something about herself so everybody can get a little inkling of a story going. Yeah, and it is interesting that her brother was clearly some sort of mafi OsO drug dealer, like high enough level to be gunned down in the streets of London where guns are illegal. You're not allowed to have guns at all in London. People do not get shot because they don't. You have to like bring the guns in from other countries.
Speaker 3: Like it's crazy. I want to say this. This is a PSA to all of our killers out there. Okay, do not kill someone right around the holidays, because now you've ruined Christmas for these this family forever. Oh you know, if I'm going to get murdered, you know, I'm thinking like President's.
Speaker 1: Day, Valentine's Day, because who cares.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't care about Valentine's Day. Like we've gotten through the holidays, Then kill me on Valentine's Day, President's Day something like that. But I feel like once we hit October, you got to stop the killing, okay, because it's just like you're going to ruin the holidays. Okay. If I'm with you, if you killed me in a very creepy terrifying way on Halloween. I would allow the exception because then my family's going to be like that family.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Emma. Emma doesn't bring much to the table either. No, she's just there.
Speaker 1: To bring some.
Speaker 3: What's the word.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for legitimacy to this show because Louis Staples, who lives in London, when he said when he saw Emma the Marchionessa Bath from long Lead, he said, that is a real, actual, like British celebrity, and he said that Longleat is like the third highest thing visited in London besides like Westminster Abbey and like the Tower of London and like huge tourist sites like long Lead is one of them.
Speaker 1: He said, it's like going to Disney World, Like it's huge.
Speaker 3: To go to someone's old house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go tour the old house and see how it's in upstairs, downstairs, down in the abbey. But they have the Safari park there.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, yes, yeah, okay, Well, you know what, I feel like I appreciate her because I feel like she's human. Eye is Mark Francis a little bit, but she's really just kind of boring.
Speaker 2: But I think also she acts just like Mark Francis and Kimmy when the cameras.
Speaker 3: Are off, Oh yes, exactly, because they're all.
Speaker 2: Like, come on, girl, Like she'll say, she'll go, oh my goodness, don't say that, and they're like shut up because they know she would be doing it, but she can't because she has to.
Speaker 1: Uphold this reputation.
Speaker 3: Same. I've been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sort of like how Kathy Hilton. I feel like sometimes it's like, no, I'm Kathy Hilton, so I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I can't show people what a fucking monster I am.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You have to keep up the Hilton name. Everybody knows. We all read the book Kathy, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, Paris, when you're related to someone like Paris Hilton, you've got to like keep up the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the Paris Hilton we're talking about. I know, I know, but it is a Rick Hilton of it all.
Speaker 3: Or your daughter already fucked it up, So we're not looking at the Hiltons as some established welve to do family.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, well, okay, ladies of London, that's it. I'm trying to see. I don't have anybody else to discuss other than Margo. I am glad this week we got to see her husband and the kids. And her trying to quiz the kids about fourth of July made.
Speaker 1: Me think of you.
Speaker 3: I thought of myself too, and made.
Speaker 2: Me think about does Ace know who this is? Does Ace know this holiday?
Speaker 3: Right? Oh? God, don't get me started on holidays. I don't know shit.
Speaker 1: Does Ace know who this is?
Speaker 2: I don't have a game set, but we can do it later today if you want. Wow, it only takes me. It only takes me twenty minutes to set it up.
Speaker 3: Ready, I came ready to guess who people were.
Speaker 2: Well, we could do it later today if you'd like, Okay, you want to yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: Does Caleb want to play?
Speaker 3: I'll ask her?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, she's busy, She's got you a lot of kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's discuss Real Housewives of Beverly Hills quickly.
Speaker 1: A lot of people aren't.
Speaker 2: Like digging the season. They think it's I'm boring. I'm like, I think it's great. I'll watch them do nothing. I love it no matter what.
Speaker 3: I love it no matter what. But there is a point where like I am getting tired. I'm getting tired of every season being like, all right, we're finally back, and every season we're not back, right, right, right? I get that, Like last season we had to watch Eric. I mean, she's got a twenty five million dollar lawsuit and we're watching her try and pick out which credenza she wants.
Speaker 2: Come on, listen, even if you have a lawsuit against you, you still need a credenza.
Speaker 3: I understand, but also show us about your lawsuit. I don't want to just talk about the credenza.
Speaker 1: She can't talk about that. She can't talk about that.
Speaker 2: And I loved so much in Italy when you saw her get triggered back into the old Erica and she has been. When she flipped that switch with that weird little bun on top of her head, it was the saddest little bunch just on top of bread. She forgot to bring her hair extensions. She can't afford a stylist, so she did that and it looked awful.
Speaker 1: And she when she.
Speaker 2: Got triggered and was looking at Djurit like you want to go toe to toe with me? Verbally, let's go. She's looking at Jurit like are you fucking kidding me? And I loved how she's like, I brought that word to the group. I don't say that word, but coun Yeah. When she's like, I brought that word to the group, Quit trying to quit trying to make the sea word happen, you write del Mass.
Speaker 3: I feel like the problem with and I keep saying this all the time. I'm a broken record at this point, but it really we treat Beverly Hills as though it is a cast, not as a group of friends. And so I feel like Beverly Hills like they're approached by people's agents and they're like, Hey, I'd like to pitch so and so, and it's like, I need more ties, I need more depth. I need people who talk to each other in the off season. In Yeah, you know, we had that, Like we had that in the beginning. We had Adrian Maloof and Lisa Vanner Pump neighbors across.
Speaker 1: The street, neighbors hated each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, we had Kyle and Lisa who became actual friends until they weren't. We had Taylor Armstrong who wasn't a part of the group at all, but I mean had a storyline, right. I just feel like we need more depth with these women in their relationships because it's just like, you don't actually care. They don't actually care about Dree and if she's spending her money or if she's late, like they're just like, oh, here's a storyline. I guess we kind of lean into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I do think the whole you know, Dereet and Peyke and Marisio and Kyle all being friends it was a little bit for the show, but I think that in the off season they did see each other for dinner occasionally and keep up with how you doing. I saw all your kids and play how's that going? Kind of like friendly, I do, But I think what really just sort of tore the whole thing apart was when Mauricio and Kyle separated, which was so you know, shocking, and Kyle just fully went with Morgan Wade and just wasn't sharing it with anybody, which is her right to do.
Speaker 1: But I think that that's not her right to do it. Is it is her right to be like, I don't have to tell you guys anything.
Speaker 3: We are paying her. It is her right to do.
Speaker 2: Right for the show, we need to know, I think, But I think for her friends to be like, no, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like we're good enough friends for.
Speaker 3: Me to share this with you, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Right, because you're going to bring it up and go on the show. And you know, Morgan Wade, who is dying to be on camera every five minutes now, doesn't want to be on the show, you know. But you know Kyle is totally like moving to Nashville to be with her.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I don't get it. Just say that you're a like a lot of puss, Like, come on now, my apology?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to tell you that.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday, Matt mar and Kimberly did Bunky Takeover and recapped ninety day for me because I was out of town. Yeah, and the amount of texts that I have sit Matt like, did you just say lick my labia on my podcast?
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes you need someone to lick your labia?
Speaker 2: And did you just say I'm very good at sucking dick on my podcast? And he was like, I'm never getting invited back.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, like you have to put your talents out there. Mar is good at sucking dick. Let him shout it out to the world.
Speaker 1: The things that they were saying.
Speaker 2: Kimberly just goes right into the gutter with him right away, right, do you understand? On Kimberly Show on a Date with Dateline, her podcast that she's had for ten years that has won many awards, they do not even.
Speaker 1: Curse, right, They don't even curse right.
Speaker 2: And then the minute Matt gets on there, she just rolls right in the gutter with him.
Speaker 1: Oh see, and you would do the same thing, You would bring them right down to your own.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. Well. I so I've actually thought about reaching out to one miss Kimberly, but I was worried because people were like, oh, they don't even like curse on their show and stuff, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: She curses. She curses on Pink Shade got a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, she will definitely curse, and she'll say disgusting things too, And I'm like you girl, She's like, I'm sorry, you just bring it out in me. I'm like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you should reach out to Kimberly. Okay, good Willeah. She watches a lot of stupid TLC shows that I don't watch.
Speaker 2: She loves the shows that are really gross, like my foot's killing me and it'll show you.
Speaker 3: Like my favorite thing is when we recap dateline like I and it's so it's one of those things where I'm like, I know when I get to those pearly gates, God's gonna turn the computer screen around and be like, what's this And I'll be like, I know, I made fun of the guy who was murdered, but he had a lot of raggedy and dolls in his house, Like, how do we not lean into that? And he was the guy that was murdered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you make fun of the victim.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well they don't do that on their show, but they do make fun of the murderer a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, no, we do that too, But it's just like sometimes it's even if you were a victim, we can't look past the fact that all the pictures in your house we see raggedy and dolls in the background.
Speaker 2: That's weird, right, Yeah, they might mention it. Yeah, you should have her on to talk about a dateline. Okay, Yeah, she'll set her parameters at the beginning because she can't do anything to offend anybody. A Dateline because that's the bread and butter.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Thingland's behind a paywall, so.
Speaker 1: Ah, then you're good, right, No, what he's going to listen to? That?
Speaker 2: Just your forty million people that you have on Patreon. One day, I'd like to actually know your Patreon number, and then I'm going to go into a depression.
Speaker 3: And cry, what here's this coming from?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I just felt a little stab of jealousy and envy.
Speaker 3: We've never even talked about this before.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: I know that your number is crazy, okay, and mine's not. It's six people, got six times a million.
Speaker 3: Six million people.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about Rhode Island now, Thank god. Here's the problem.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yes, let me speak.
Speaker 1: No, it's my show, let me speak. Okay.
Speaker 2: I watched the first two episodes. I don't understand who anybody is. I don't understand how everybody's face is the same. So I have to go back and watch the first two episodes and I have to do the thing where you.
Speaker 1: Trick yourself and you say, okay.
Speaker 2: That one particular woman looks exactly like Dolores, right, So that's how I can remember who she is Liz okay, and then I have to say, Okay, this other girl who has the double name like Kelly Joe or Joe Ann oh Joellen Joellen? Okay, so I have to I have to say she has a double name, not like me, so Joellen. So I'm gonna remember her, but I have to go through and like trick myself, I've watched the first two episodes and I downloaded that there didn't have a chance. But I'm like, I understand. We've got the one girl who lives in the mansion and the boyfriend's never there and they're polyamorous and maybe that's not even true unclear.
Speaker 3: And his dad is that? Really? I wish Frank something Frank Cyprio.
Speaker 2: It's like Cyprio Caprio And why is he famous?
Speaker 3: So he's famous because he started going viral because like somebody took footage of him doing court, you know, like court was recorded and he's the nicest fucking judge ever and he gives me nice but he's dead.
Speaker 1: Wow. Oh I'm sorry I.
Speaker 3: Just learned that. I just learned he was dead, because I was very upset by that. But it would like someone would come in they're like I know, I'm sorry, like I couldn't come. I had like cancer treatments. He's like, we're not, you're not paying anything, like we're gonna let this go, don't worry about it. Like he's nice judge. Yes, and that's why he went viral and everyone loves him and his son. Maybe just likes to help other people too in a different way.
Speaker 1: And listen as everybody agrees and can Senys do it?
Speaker 3: Whatever? Everything?
Speaker 1: Who's the loser here? Nobody?
Speaker 3: So her name is Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Her name is Kelsey. So I need to like, go, okay, this is the really young one. Her name is Kelsey. I have to go through and trick of myself so that when they come on screen, I can remember what the story is. I just I'm not there yet. I have to start over.
Speaker 3: Are two young ones? Their names and how you would imagine a young person's name to end Kelsey? You know, that's just remember that. Liz Dolores easy Alicia is one that I know you're gonna get lost in the sauce with. But I actually really love her. Okay, she's a little bit forgettable amongst the crowd because there's nothing yet that really stands out. But we did find out she's been engaged for ten years.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Dolls and loves dolls.
Speaker 1: Like the creepy kind, like the porcelain.
Speaker 3: Dolls, like brats dolls.
Speaker 2: Okay, so not like the collectible victorian looking children.
Speaker 3: Like little like prostatats.
Speaker 1: I've never heard the term prostats.
Speaker 3: That's very prostatic.
Speaker 1: No, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: That was my nickname in college. Yeah, so no, she likes those things.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I need to just come up with the way because they when people said, oh I watched it, I got confused. Everybody looks like, I'm like, well, you're stupid, because you can always.
Speaker 3: Tell no right away.
Speaker 2: I was like, they all look alike. And they shown at the table together and you're like, this is Ai. They all have the same face.
Speaker 3: The first episode. I struggled. By episode two, I had it down. Now we're three in and these.
Speaker 1: Are nights, and now you got it. Okay, all right, I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start again it one and I'm gonna watch it all the way through three and I'm gonna and I'm gonna get it because I feel like there is something there and it could.
Speaker 3: Be a good show, could be Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know enough. I'm so confused by the faces.
Speaker 3: Is a great show. It is a great show. And because you don't have enough information talk about it. I will let your viewers know. This is the hierarchy of also Rula, which wasn't in the first episode, maybe even the first two episodes. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: No, I remember Rula. She's the one whose husband's cheating. Yes, okay, and then we saw them sitting by the pool. Yes, and he was like I did what I did, Like fuck everybody like had no apologies.
Speaker 3: No, but now he's still doing it and lying about it. Oh shoot, what's his name? His name? He's a podiatrist. I do waste. I'm getting to know the men's names.
Speaker 1: Always a podiatrist.
Speaker 2: We just had a dateline about a podiatrist that tried to have his wife killed twice.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing about foot fetishes. I learned this this something about there's a foot fetish is where some of your lines get crossed in your head. Yeah, and so that's why you deem like sexualness and footwear are next to each other and they just touch a little bit. And then that's where a foot fetish comes in. Yeah, so maybe that's where pedietry comes in. I don't know, weird, And I will say this, don't waste your time getting to know these men. They're not memorable, they're not knowable.
Speaker 1: The one Joe Allen's.
Speaker 3: Spend Joellen's husband looks like Caroline Manzo's sons. Like. I'm like, he's got this awful, like spiked hair that goes like this. I'm like, I liked Joeellen and then I saw her husband and I was like, I don't know, like because a good woman would tell her man, you got to stop the hair.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: There was one husband that came in that looked very excuse the term guido ish and had a giant nose.
Speaker 3: I mean they could be uh, could be Joe Ellen's husband, could be Liz's husband.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I just remember thinking, like the first the very first scene in the first episode was they were at the house and it was a husband and a wife and the grandparents came over and maybe they weren't married.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, now they were like they were like high school sweethearts.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch the first three again, Okay, and then I'm gonna make little notes.
Speaker 1: On the side, like Liz is Dolores Rula cheating.
Speaker 2: Husband, like I'm gonna so that when I get into two and three, I'll have it down.
Speaker 3: Okay, A do show is rough?
Speaker 1: Okay, Atlanta started back up? Did you watch I did?
Speaker 2: I am intrigued by Sami is, first of all, her complete personality change. SMI has had a complete from when we've known her seasons past, when she was just portious, fun friend, right, And I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I think she's obnoxious.
Speaker 3: I don't find So here's the thing. I'm a I'm a Shamia apologist. I do love this woman, and I do think one she is so gorgeous to look at. So I'm very forgiving when someone's really pretty. But I feel like I feel like we saw what a shitty friend Portia is. Yes, and so I'm giving Shamiah some grace.
Speaker 2: Shamia is so legitimately wealthy, yeah that I'm I can't take my eyes off of the wealth. But I find her to be a little obnoxious in a Jinshaw I'm gonna be really loud to people look at me kind of way.
Speaker 3: See, I don't get that, but I do have a hard time with her pushing this music career thing.
Speaker 1: It's funny to me.
Speaker 3: And I mean the same way I feel about Drew Drew's singing at that reunion too. Ralph was tough.
Speaker 2: Stop Drew Drew just be a lifetime actress. Get ten thousand per movie and crank out twenty a year, Like, just do that, get in some holiday films.
Speaker 1: I think she's a good actress.
Speaker 2: I think the singing is ridiculous, but I think she just like fully lost custody for children, right, and like again like with miss A, Like I'm gonna need to know more about that.
Speaker 1: Are we going to see that on this season? You know?
Speaker 3: Also it came out that their finances. He makes like nine hundred thousand something a year and she makes uh or no, he makes like eighty thousand a month and she makes oh goodness, gracious my microphone, she makes like twelve thousand a month.
Speaker 2: Eighty thousand a month versus twelve thousand a month. Okay, huh. Because she's made it out to be like she's the breadwinner and he's a loser.
Speaker 3: Right, And I was like, well, how does he make money? I don't even know his job. I don't even know what he does for a job. I just remember he wanted to write that book.
Speaker 1: Oh about what a great stepdaddy is.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he's like, actually, I don't want to adopt your fucking kid.
Speaker 2: I don't want to adopt these kids. And I'm in the basement and tell them to knock before they come down, please.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I might have a lady friend over, Okay, a guy friend.
Speaker 1: Over, just depending what you like, right, I feel like Drew to me.
Speaker 3: Drew to me feels like an Emily Simpson, like, how are you still here?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like a Gina.
Speaker 1: I love Gina.
Speaker 3: I'm the reason I said Emily Simpson first is because I have recently been starting to come around to Gina a little bit. But I hate Emily Simpson and I think there's no reason for her. And she just does her stupid little gimmicks and she talks about how she's fat and loves to eat, and then someone calls uh. She then acts like someone's calling her a snuffleophagus and acting like they're the worst people in the world. If you're gonna say it, then you have to allow other people to say it.
Speaker 2: But man, you see her on Instagram, and boy is she is like built man, she is buff. She is she's been up in the gym working on her fitness.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she has money. But she's also doing those shots. I know she says she's not, but okay, good.
Speaker 1: Who's not. You're doing them. I'm doing them, I know.
Speaker 3: But I don't like when people say they're not doing them.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree. That's why I'm so like open about it.
Speaker 3: And either either don't talk at all about what you're doing. Right, you understand Emily is going to the gym, but yes, she is radical of a transformation, is getting some other assistance, and that is shots, and just say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said that she did it for like a few months and and that's sick and it made her sick, but it jump started.
Speaker 1: Da da da da da.
Speaker 2: But listen, if she is or if she isn't, I don't care. But I'm just telling you, as a lady of a certain age, it's very hard, very hard to lose even five pounds.
Speaker 1: So you don't lose twenty.
Speaker 2: Thirty without like literally having a nutritionist and a chef live in your house and cook for you. I mean, you can some people can I'm saying, for a regular person with the regus, the brain that likes food, you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I just feel like we're not well. I also do. I'm very biased against Emily and I hate her. I think that she.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm sorry, can you I didn't understand how you really felt about Emily?
Speaker 1: Could you say it? Clearly?
Speaker 3: Hate her?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Got her, she got rid of Katie Janella. She was an absolute bully to Katie Janella.
Speaker 1: That was your girl. I know you love her, I know you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just feel like nobody held fucking Emily Simpson accountable for anything that she did. And she's a monster and a bitch and a hate.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move off of Emily Simpson, thank you, because we're not even talking about the Ocie Okay, Okay. Back to Atlanta. Thoughts on newcastman er Kay Michelle and at the end of the second episode, her leaky acid plants like that was so upsetting.
Speaker 3: Which I mean, you've got to be so careful. I didn't know this at the beginning of time. But like bbl's anything with your ass like it can kill you.
Speaker 2: The BABL is the most dangerous of all the plastic surgery things that you can do.
Speaker 3: Which is wild.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why because I mean, I don't know if it's because it can.
Speaker 3: It's something about like it can the shit can get into like your bloodstream and kill you or something.
Speaker 2: It's just whatever it is, it's just not worth it. No, Like you see Jasmine on ninety day and she got acid plants and they put them in upside down.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so it's like big at the top and small at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that crazy.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing about k Michelle. I feel like to appreciate her, you had to know her, and I didn't know her. I didn't know Ky Michelle before this, and so I feel a little bit lost. I like this. She kind of reminds me of Cardi b In like her mannerisms and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that attitude. Yeah, and I like that.
Speaker 3: I went and listened to her music regular or country. So I listened to the Rag regular stuff. I'm going to tell you right now, terrible. It was, really, but it had like one hundred and twenty million views. Then I listened to one of her country songs loved it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So maybe that's what she always wanted to do and she felt forced to do this other but no.
Speaker 3: Now country video had twenty six thousand views.
Speaker 2: That's not a lot for somebody that supposed to be like a superstar. Right, I would kill for twenty six thousand views?
Speaker 3: Right? You know why you you need to turn your comments on on YouTube?
Speaker 1: I know, Ingrid, Ingrid? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Ingrid? Did you know needs the comments turned on YouTube? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know because when.
Speaker 3: People start talking in the comments and it hypes you up and people keep going.
Speaker 2: Or if they talk about your ugly face or your stupid whatever.
Speaker 3: Don't check them. I'm not going to look at them, yes, but turn them on.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well I've told Ingrid to do it, so I don't know if she did it. She's sort of against it because she thinks it'll she feels like she'll have to check it too much and it'll breed a lot of hate and stuff.
Speaker 1: You have to delete and.
Speaker 3: Tell her not to check it either. It's honestly YouTube to me is it's just like Reddit. It's like you're not even a real person. I can't go and stock your social media off your account and then come back at something that's wrong with you. I don't like it. I don't trust it. I like when someone if they're going to come for me, I get to see their Instagram. It's public. I get to talk about the fact that you know their face is lopsided, and I can show that I can throw that back in their.
Speaker 1: Face, like your office lopsided.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, But if you're not going to allow me that, then you're not a real person.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you've convinced me. All right, So we did it Atlanta, we did Rhode Island. What is your thoughts and I'd love to know Anna's thoughts on the cancelation of Real Housewives in Miami. I mean, cause that is tragic, tragic. It is a mistake. It is a missed up. It is a bad move.
Speaker 3: Not only that we have Lisa Hochsteam getting criminal charges and we don't have cameras up, and we have Jody getting arrested and we don't have cameras up. And even the worst part is Jody and Lisa broke up, and now he's like, great, now I have to go to jail for things that helped you do, which I'm confused. And listen, I obviously am a lawyer, and I went to law school, but I don't understand the law all the time, and I don't understand what they did.
Speaker 2: I was literally just going to ask you because I was out of town when all of this hit, and sort of it sort of.
Speaker 1: Came to me and I was like, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: They intercepted communications, which I feel like what they logged into his email or like me? Or did they go and they put they bugged his car, which Lee Lisa said she thought her car was bugged. Uh, who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 1: I'm looking up what did Lisa Hockstein do?
Speaker 2: Okay, literally when I type it in, let me tell you what Google asked me. Okay, what did Lisa Hostein do before Lenny? What did Lisa Hoxtein do to her face?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What did Lisa Hawxain do? Surrogacy? What did Lisa Hockstein do get in the divorce? What did Lisa Hostein used to look like? These are things that popped up? Okay, to get arrested? How about that?
Speaker 1: Well she wasn't arrested, I know, but that'll give me what I need to.
Speaker 3: Get you what you need? Okay, I just I don't understand like, who hasn't logged into somebody's email? Me?
Speaker 2: The Real Housewives, Lisa hoxein facing a felony charge of intercepting her ex husband Lenny's oral communications.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she bugged him.
Speaker 2: Along with her ex boyfriend Jody. Lisa is a kut use of placing a listening device on Lenny's car in March to twenty twenty three. Jody was taking into custody April twelfth, three days ago, and a warrant was issued for Lisa. They legally recorded conversations and from Lenny between him and his attorney, but for fifteen days, for just two weeks March twelfth and March thirty first.
Speaker 1: To twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: So stupid whoa The divorce was.
Speaker 1: Finalized in November twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Person who's going through a divorce and didn't bug their spouse or read their emails or their text messages or something like give me a fucking break.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you can't do that. You can't bug somebody's phone.
Speaker 3: If you're getting divorced, it's all on the table. I'm honestly, I think this is stupid. I say throw it out. It's not a case who cares. Everyone's selody charge. Everybody spies on everybody. I was in high school breaking into friend's emails, okay, like so that I could then get the password and then break into their MySpace. We all do it. This is the generation that we're in. Yeah, if you're gonna talk, we're gonna listen. And I don't think I think she's innocent.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ace is completely wrong. So that's all illegal and you can't do that. But it seems like they bugged his car or something so that they could listen to him talking to his attorney about the divorce. Now, if she got something in the divorce because of secret information she had which would be confidential between him and the attorney, all that she's gonna get thrown out.
Speaker 3: She didn't even get that great of a settlement.
Speaker 1: So is she and Jodie broke up? That's exciting. He's something's real wrong with.
Speaker 3: That guy, and it's more than just his slope shoulders.
Speaker 1: And it's more than his cocaine addiction allegedly.
Speaker 3: The air conditioning.
Speaker 1: The air conditioning, you know, I just feel.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm like, this is stupid, but we should have cameras up. And I totally understand, like I think, listen, if you had. Let's go back to the days of landlines. You're telling me right now when someone called and one of your sisters answered the phone, and she's like, I got it. You always hung up? Did you always hang up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Of course not exactly. So Lisa's just keeping the landline open. That's all she's doing.
Speaker 1: Now. She plays a she plays the listening device in the car.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you're wrong, you're wrong. No, let's move on from this topic. You're wrong. So Miami got canceled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why numbers? It's just numbers.
Speaker 2: Why couldn't they just say, Okay, we're canceling it, but we're going to keep it on Peacock and we're not going to give it a Bravo spot keep it on, because that's what they did when they brought it back, and it killed it so hard on Peacock that they said, we're going to put it back on Bravo. Why can't they just put it like, give it a smaller budget. They don't I get to go to a trip to Spain. They're gonna have to go to I don't know, Destin. They're just gonna have to go somewhere right down the road.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm like, listen, if we keep Stephanie on, we can have her foot the bill for any travel, get on her plane. She's so rich, you know. And so I feel like, apparently it was either Miami or New York, and they're like, let's give New York another shot. And I'm like, oh my god, we're sick of New York. It's not gonna happen. You had something great, you fucked it up, and you just have to own that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I completely agree. I completely agree.
Speaker 3: By the way I've been with somebody in a relationship, like when you were younger and it was a bad relationship, but that almost forced you to like stay with the person because you didn't you want to prove everybody wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: That's what Andy's doing with New York.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, I'm telling you this is this is good.
Speaker 1: It's gonna work.
Speaker 3: They told me that I need to start doing pilates and stuff. But I they're a good They're good to me. I swear they want me to do ploates for my fitness and my health, not because they want me to be skinny and have a good butt.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with New York. I didn't understand that.
Speaker 3: Well, did you watch Love Is Blind?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well how the one guy was like, I don't know. I just thought i'd be with someone who like does plates. And so Chris right, Andy is making excuses for New York despite the fact New York told us that we're fat and we need to go do plates.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, I mean we got there, but that was quite a journey.
Speaker 3: It's about the journey, babe.
Speaker 2: So let's make a quick shift into what I considered to be the greatest show ever on television ever. Oh that's my opinion. Okay, and it is welcome to Plath though. Now I've been covering it since day one. I'm in my third rewatch.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So we're doing a rewatch over on our prime. Keisha's doing it. We're calling it Whitey Wednesday because Keisha's like, these are the whitest people I've ever seen, Like, they don't they've never met a black person, like she was very excited. We're in season three now, and she was very excited because Mica had a date with the girl who was of Latin descent and Keisha was thrilled.
Speaker 1: She's like, finally we.
Speaker 2: Had a person with a little flavor stuff onto the farm. So we're doing to rewatch, but we're also, of course covering the current season Kimberly and I on the free feed on Wednesdays, So thoughts on the current season.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, we did a little deep dive on Taylor manager at Georgia's.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could not believe that he was at Kim's party. That they're trying to make us Is this the rebranding of Kim We're all supposed to think now she's a great person. Give me a fucking I'm currently doing my third rewatch. You can't tell me shit about this horrible woman. And now they're trying to make us.
Speaker 1: Believe that Barry Plath.
Speaker 2: Or Kim or fucking Ken would ever be friends with a gay person.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I just lost my mind.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. You know who else wouldn't be friends with a gay person? Taylor. Taylor hates gay people. His entire Facebook is dedicated to like Bible versus and about how homosexuality is a sin and what yes, Loly, but he huh, I he didn't say this at all, But I think that he's like, I'm no longer gay.
Speaker 1: He was in a relationship for like ten years, he said. He just got out of it with a man, he said, he said, with a man.
Speaker 3: With a man. But now he is like very against it. Jesus saved people from being homosexuals. They don't have to do it anymore. They can be good Christians. Like he's got a lot of self hate in his heart. He's a dark spirit.
Speaker 1: Wow. And is he the manager of Georgio?
Speaker 3: Sounds like it because he's not Georgio, because we saw a picture of Georgio on his Facebook. Now, I don't know if every light bulb with Taylor screwed all the way in. If you know what I'm saying, you know, it seems like a couple of them are a little bit loosey goosey, flicker on and off.
Speaker 2: So you're saying he's like an adult who was gay for his whole life and did conversion therapy and now is and now it just is still gay in his heart, but is not going to act on it.
Speaker 3: I don't he hasn't clarified. But it's a lot of Bible verses about how what a sin homosexuality is and it's either that or it's like these AI videos of like a cat dancing to end sync. Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: You stop it right now.
Speaker 3: I wish I was lying.
Speaker 1: What's his last name so I can look him up?
Speaker 3: Anderson?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, what a name?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And his profile picture you're not going to realize it's him because he looks like he's wearing a tuopey.
Speaker 2: Interesting feller, because he's got he's got good hair.
Speaker 3: It's very odd looking. The hair looks wrong to me.
Speaker 1: Are we doing Facebook? Is that where?
Speaker 3: Okay? And he's always sharing about Wilcolm plant Bill on facebuk.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me see his Okay.
Speaker 3: You gotta put in maybe search city kro Georgia, Caro. Oh no, no, Tallahassee. He's in Tallahaste.
Speaker 2: Oh, Tallahassee, Tallahassee. They love Tallahassee. Okay, No, this is all people that Taylor Anderson, Tallahassee, Florida.
Speaker 1: He's not in Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Are you on Facebook?
Speaker 1: I'm looking on Facebook?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean you're searching? You don't tap in taylaheasy when you look somebody up? Well I just did, Okay, you go to people, Okay, and then you go to, oh he's number one for me right now, he's got eighty followers?
Speaker 1: What he is number one for you?
Speaker 3: Okay, spend a long time on here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Taylor Anderson.
Speaker 2: This is so interesting to okay people, I see Taylor Anderson people.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, so I did that.
Speaker 3: Now do the filter and do search by city, tell hassi okay, or actually I'll just give you the link.
Speaker 1: How about that.
Speaker 3: Facebook dot com slash Taylor dot Anderson dot three three four.
Speaker 2: Eight Taylor Taylor dot Anderson And it's all it's all spelled.
Speaker 3: Normally, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Taylor dot Anderson dot three.
Speaker 3: Four three three four Anderson with an oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, wait, what's happening?
Speaker 2: So he has looked like it's a two pay Yeah, but it's just a really bad haircut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just looks odd.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me hit.
Speaker 3: So watch that second video right there.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do ad friend. Is that what you did? Did you add friend?
Speaker 3: No? God no?
Speaker 1: Would you do?
Speaker 3: You just scroll down?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you didn't do like follow or no?
Speaker 3: God no. But that video is a girl talking about how she used to be gay and Jesus saved her.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the first quote here is all of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We've left God's past and follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on him the sins of us all.
Speaker 1: And here's a girl.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I'm going to read one to you. Post it on April ninth. Okay, he is highlighted in the Biebel one Corinthian six. Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in six will sin? Or who worship idols or commit adultery, or our male prostitutes, oh, female prostitute seems to be fine, or practice homosexuality, or our thieves or greedy people or drunkards or effusive or cheap people. None of these people will inherit the Kingdom of Good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, I see it continues. Some of you were once like that, but you were cleansed, you were made holy. You may write with God.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then the next section is avoiding sexual sin. So yeah, he posted that April month. Okay, you're right. I do believe he's gone through some conversion there.
Speaker 3: Sokela had a good point though. She was like, oh my god. Producers were like, we need some diversity on the show. Let us get a gay person. It's like this is what they ended up with.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you a So I've been following this girl on the TikTok okay and her name is Kristin Suber but like you type it in, looks like Kristen's Uber.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so she is telling her story of being in the IBLP like the Duggers, like the Plaffs, growing up in it and then going to these various compounds and things and everything is in kro Really, she just sort of knew the Plaths from being going to a home church or something. But because everybody's homeschooled and kept separate, if you don't go to the compound of the main leader of the IBLP of that area and those people have like sixteen seventeen kids but aren't on TV or whatever, then she would see the Plaths there or whatever, but she didn't know them very well.
Speaker 3: But I didn't even know about Caro, Georgia until the show.
Speaker 1: It's a very very tiny town.
Speaker 2: But all of this IBLP stuff happens in kro And and Crawfordville or wherever Ken is from.
Speaker 3: Keen kkk ken and.
Speaker 2: Allegedly and he uh, I'm so upset about Taylor that I really can't think about anything else. It's I can't wait to tell Kimberly.
Speaker 3: And then when they when the boys walk into guards to night and he's like, boys, I need my hugs, Like okay, like it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the only man on man action he's getting. He's now, he's been converted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel bad for him, but also I know he's got a lot of hate in his heart, either it's self hate or whatever. So I have a hard time feeling bad for him. But he genuinely thinks like I am a bad person because I like a little biuck, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's like not a little dick. He was in a relationship for ten years.
Speaker 3: Listen, little big whatever. If you like it, you like it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so upset now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will tell you that a bunkie wrote me and I'm so excited you're having ace on this week. Make sure just maybe I know you're talking about Bravo, but at the end, can you just kind of dip into platform I was like, sure, I know you guys are covering it, and they said, Ace and Katelyn seem to be very confused about Mariah's hair, So tell me what you're confused by, because I have all the answers.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not confused by her hair. I just feel like number one, this new hairstyle is really making her look like Teagan and Olivia, which.
Speaker 1: The wig that she wears a lot is not the wig for her.
Speaker 3: The way that she is looking at Ethan goog Gaga all the way always, it's kind of weird now that she looks like Teagan.
Speaker 2: It's all of the girls look up to Ethan like Brad Pitt has entered the building at current references only.
Speaker 3: But it's really is.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why they all think this oldest brother is like he's a horrible, horrible person.
Speaker 3: And I also what happened to him, because when we first met him, he was like, oh look, I just had a soda pop. Almost Olivia told me that I could touch your titties.
Speaker 1: It all really yes, he would never say titties, but yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her brist to Sasten, I really locked it. And now I'm like you're a fucking dark, dark spirit.
Speaker 2: Okay, And because we're doing the rewatch, I can tell you exactly when it happened because doing the rewatch having no no I know all the way to down and Keisha knows nothing because she's never watched one episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she knows.
Speaker 2: So she is trying very hard to avoid what's currently happening, because it is it happened between season two and season three, because when we come back, so at the end of season two is when they had that fight in the driveway where he grabbed his dad and all that. It was so good and Barry just swings over like arms Barry.
Speaker 1: When it happened between season two, when you come back, when you start season.
Speaker 2: Three, it's a he is a one hundred percent changed different person and it is so dark and so sad. And then as we go we will see when they move to Minnesota and they're trying to all of that is when the real homophobia, racism, all these things start really coming out because the subject of children keeps coming up, and his whole thing is right, I can't have a kid like Taylor, Like what if I have a kid that like is gay and I couldn't have a child that's transgender, and I couldn't have a child that he'd rather.
Speaker 3: Have a kid who's a school shooter than a kid who's gay.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, he you know, didn't say the school shooter part, but he just said no, if I if a child of mine, you know, is not what he in his mind is normal, then he would put the child on the street. And that's and Olivia would have to go along with it, and she's like, what the actual fuck no. So that's sort of where she started to realize, like, yes, I've really changed and he hasn't, and but I'm actually not going to be able.
Speaker 3: To work with. Ethan accidentally stumbled upon gay porn and got a little turned on, and now he's like that's disgusheding.
Speaker 1: No, okay, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I won't watch. I think it's season two. I don't like to watch season two of Platform because that's when COVID came.
Speaker 1: And they're all just in mask all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it just feels I remember there's a scene of Ethan and Olivia driving around in his little car and there's nobody any and it just brings me back to COVID. Times I can't do it. It makes me scared.
Speaker 2: Going into season three, we're sort of at the end of COVID where you're still in public walking around in a mask, but then when you sit at a table, you take the mask off even though everybody's walking around. It's it makes no sense, really, but you were just doing what the rules were so you could.
Speaker 1: Leave your home. Yes, they're doing a lot of that, and we've got a season three. We've got a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Helena is around Helena and she's just like, what's.
Speaker 1: Right for you? Me might not be right for you.
Speaker 2: And I think, basically, I think Mike I should have his ho fase and we'll see, you know, I'm like, God, wish Helena is still around.
Speaker 3: Do you think Remember Mariah's old boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Max, and we're currently still with Max right now in season three.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he had a dick pic leak at one point.
Speaker 2: Oh really, we remember he joined like a cult after he and ri I broke up. He went to Colorado and was in some sort of weed smoking spiritual enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Colt for a while.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was fascinating to watch.
Speaker 3: But he do we ever think him and Mike ever you know, litill some something.
Speaker 2: No, but I think he and Mariah were hitting it hard a minute every time Michael left the house.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I thought Mariah left left the boys alone to do guys night, much like Barry wants to go to a sauna, and.
Speaker 2: I think Michael might have might have been like, let me dabbling the man pond. I don't care, like anytime, any hole, anytime. But I don't think Max would have done that.
Speaker 3: Is Verry gay. We're really trying to tee that up right now in the show, like they're like, oh, he needs to meet somebody, and then he keeps being like, oh, let's do a guy's night. Let's go to the sauna and have our wieners hang out in the sauna, and we can never tell slip down a little bit. I think that'd be fulled. Like I'm just like Barry and so.
Speaker 1: We I mean, I don't think Barry's gay.
Speaker 3: Now, we have a theory on our podcast, Okay, Barry, what happened with him and Kim was very similar as to what happened to Chris Jenner and Keaitlin. We think that Barry likes to whin nobody's home. He likes to clean the house. He likes to put on a little moumu, a kitten heel, a little sunflower hat, and he just likes a little misdoubt fire the house. And I think that is part of what led to the breakup.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think you're completely wrong. I think that Kim decided, I've had twenty years without drinking, I'd like to start hitting it hard again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, this guy down the road is the mushmouth is looking good.
Speaker 3: And there's a picture of Ken at the Plats house having dinner while they're married. I'm like, he was absolutely getting his hands in the macaroni pot back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she Yeah, he was like, do you know why thought a macaroni?
Speaker 3: So if you hear any of looking found.
Speaker 2: He sold Isaac's first plane. Yes, so that's so right now on the show, where we are in season three is when Isaac is like fifteen and sixteen and starting to take flying lessons. If you don't think my eyeballs are peeled for Ken, Yeah, but we haven't seen him yet, but will he might.
Speaker 3: Be under a white sheet. You gotta cheeck make sure you turn over every sheet, okay, because he could be hidden under one of.
Speaker 2: Them allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 3: Oh you guys, I need to know your thoughts on the whole Isaac Klin situation because he even called Moman Diddy in apologized for hurting her.
Speaker 1: But that was weird.
Speaker 3: He cheated. You cannot convince me otherwise.
Speaker 1: He cheated or he almost cheated, and he wants to cheat.
Speaker 3: Like he's like, give me that break so I can do this legally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like met a girl and was like, God, it'd be great if I could just give a little smooch er root of this girl and see what goes down. Yeah, I mean, but it's so interesting that, like you see Lydia going, yeah, you know, I think Isaac did to make the right decision. They are really young girl. He is one year younger than you and you're fully fucking married, Kaylin.
Speaker 3: They're acting like Kaylen's clock's a ticken because she's twenty two. They're like, I know, she's a much older woman. I'm like, he's twenty she's twenty two. Yeah, I know, I don't see the age difference there, but okay.
Speaker 2: You know it is Lydia is twenty one and fully married, and like that was the right decision because he shouldn't move so fast and get married so young. I go, girl, you got married at twenty last year.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Do you believe that Lydia purposely mutilated Kim's hair?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I wanted her to really do it too. I wanted it to be a full horror movie.
Speaker 3: You know those rage bait videos where like they're they're making something and it never ever ends, or.
Speaker 2: They end the video and you didn't get to see the final product, and then you go to the Instagram or the Facebook to see the final and it's not there.
Speaker 3: Watching Lydia brush Kim's hair, I was just like start cutting at some point, you gotta cut the hair, and she's just brushing.
Speaker 1: Why is the woman's hair so knotted up?
Speaker 3: She's a harbor hoe.
Speaker 2: Because it's too long and she just forgot to br Anyway, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't with her. And let me tell you something though.
Speaker 2: We thought it last couple of weeks when we saw this, like let's do the roast of Kim, and the roast is she's such a great mom and has a lot of ATVs like, oh that was you really got her.
Speaker 3: Let's roast her and say that Barry didn't get her a whole bottle of wine and just her glory. It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: When they were trying to give us this thing, and then this week when they showed us her sitting in that chair getting.
Speaker 1: Those that the roast, that was the roast. I was like, let me see if I can show you my favorite of all, was just.
Speaker 3: Like, you know what, I'm going to make her look terrible even just sitting there. I'm going to put the hair. Oh god. The fact that we've never talked about her dui arrest.
Speaker 2: She she mentioned it once, and what Olivia told me was the reason we went.
Speaker 1: She got a dui.
Speaker 2: We had a whole season filmed after the dui and it was never mentioned. And the reason for that is it's like a Housewives rule. If nobody mentions it on camera, ever, production cannot ask you about it. Oh so production can't just say, tell me about your dui because the dui has never been mentioned. So the family made a pact it will never be mentioned, so production she can never ask.
Speaker 1: She was still trying to play nice.
Speaker 3: At that time, damn it.
Speaker 1: But once she.
Speaker 2: Wasn't, she was like, okay, really yeah, I literally got banned from the family because I drank a beer at age twenty one in front of your children and you never spoke to me again. But yet you're out here flipping your car into a ditch over a fucking pena Colada.
Speaker 3: Really, let me tell you something. I don't trust Kim behind a wheel now.
Speaker 2: And that was another rule Olivia told me, was that after she got the dui and they filmed the whole season, that that TLC's solution to it was to never show Kim driving again. Not drinking, but never driving again.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: And so think about it.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen her drive since then, because that'll solve the problem.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: She's pretending to live on a boat and slugging bottles of dimesre sharden.
Speaker 3: She does not have a good track record with driving. I just feel like Kim is just such a monster. But I love to hate her. We do. Yeah, I don't want him to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have the knowledge that she's hated. Let's see, here's another screenshot. I haven't he what is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when when they say your daughter, your daughter wants to sit down with the family to explain how much she has been.
Speaker 1: Hurt and you just laugh.
Speaker 2: I'm sure this is about me. I've got lots of people to tell me how awful I am. I'm just Kim. Why can't anybody understand.
Speaker 1: I did I try to ruin my daughter's wedding?
Speaker 2: What does a care? Look at Barry? He's over there. Just everybody loves Barry Barry.
Speaker 3: What because Zach will go to the sauna with him.
Speaker 2: Barry has played it completely right. Yeah, and you've never in your life thought, oh my god, look at Barry Plath. He's a fucking evil genius. When he went to her house last year, which she clearly could not forward that how she was renting, and he goes over there and she's like, I mean, you know, I work as a hostess and I don't have any money, and I'm trying to pay for these kids. He's like, that's tough. That's tough, Kim. All right, well, it's good to see you take the girls.
Speaker 3: I also have a a beg for TLC. All right, let's turn Georgio's into our next Vander Pump roles, Like, we we've got the cast. We've got this, you know, We've got Taylor, Yes, we got Kim, we got Lydia, it's it's bound to be TV gold absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Also, did you find it so funny that when Lydia had that talk with the entire family, she was like, and there is something really really important I want to set clear because I just can't believe people are saying this and it's so incredibly hurtful, and I just I need to clear this up. I did not want Forest Green as my wedding colors. That we had to clear up.
Speaker 2: She never mentioned all of you directly to his face, called my husband gay the night before my wedding. All of you made fun of him, said he was lighting his loafers.
Speaker 3: Cassia said it kind of at his face.
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Ace Fanning, You're going to hell.
Speaker 3: I know I'm already going to hell.
Speaker 1: You're going to help.
Speaker 2: Remember remember about God holding up the iPad and that's on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's on there.
Speaker 2: That is in a top fifty of the worst things you ever said, because there's so many. I couldn't say top ten.
Speaker 3: I apologize, do you?
Speaker 1: I is apologize You're the worst person. Okay you guys, later we will put on pink shade. Prime.
Speaker 2: Does as know who this is it is the game sweeping the nation and it's always a good time.
Speaker 3: Are we where are we leaning? Are we doing like figures, historical figures?
Speaker 1: Not telling you?
Speaker 3: I like when you do the pop culture ones, because I mean you do better at that. Yeah, I don't know, or you could even do sports people. I don't know a single sports person.
Speaker 1: I like to.
Speaker 3: I do a mix.
Speaker 1: I do a mix every time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll do that. That'll be out later.
Speaker 2: It's always a delight for everyone, and that'll be I'll listen.
Speaker 1: I'll be nice.
Speaker 2: I'll put it on the five dollars level. Give a little something for the people. Well something, tell everybody what all you're covering. Because you cover Sister Wives when it's in season. When it's not, you say fuck it. I'm not doing anything on my free feed.
Speaker 3: But we started doing Welcome to Platfill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, just to compete with me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: No, I just here's the thing is, we want to start trying to like brand shit talk, not just Sister Wives, gotcha. So we're like, we got to do other stuff. But we do that. We do unexpected, which people are so pissed about because they said we should not be covering this show. Why because it's terrible. It's awful, and I love the show so much. Okay, we do Unexpected, we do one thousand Pounds Sisters, but we're backsteal. We just started season five.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If you ever need somebody to talk about thousand pounds Sisters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Keisha obsessed with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's obsessed with it. Okay, Keisha, come on down, baby, and then we do We were doing Before the ninety Days, and I was like, I hats off to all of you who recap ninety Days stuff. It's yeh awful. Why are the episodes so long?
Speaker 2: It's every you know, I have to sit down to do notes, as you know, I like to sit down to do notes. And when it's time to do Before the ninety Days, I'm like, I put it off as long as possible because so all my other shows are an hour, yeah, two minutes and forty two minutes, and even Dave. I watched Welcome to Platfell when we were out of town, and I was like, I gotta I just gotta watch it because I gotta take notes on it later. Bro, I want to watch it one time through and he goes, wow, that seemed like really fast. Yeah, And I said, it's only forty two minutes. I go, you're so used to be sitting down with these two hour shows. The two hour Sunday show is very, very long. And like Chris dea Rosa pointed out to me one time that I never thought about. He said, I had him watch an episode with me once and he was like, I wanted to hurl myself off my New York falcony, Like like, why is it so long? And why do they never leave one location for six episodes? He goes, Housewives, We've done six shots in one one hour episode.
Speaker 1: We've been to six places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: They never leave the car, they never leave the restaurant, they never leave the beach where they're talking in for two hours.
Speaker 3: If they would just go and like, if they could bring the show down to forty two minutes, I think it' great television.
Speaker 2: We're just like The Single Life or Hunt for Love or whatever. Those those secondary those secondary shows are one hour.
Speaker 3: I liked when we we covered the season that Haddo mohamea.
Speaker 1: Well, that was that's og wait at the beginning.
Speaker 3: Right, we did that one because that we remembered that one was fun. I think we're gonna do the one with Nicole, whose little baby's got that iPad all the time.
Speaker 1: So Nicole and the baby's name is.
Speaker 3: Turn it, yeah, something like that. No, her name is Haley with an L e I G H at the end or something.
Speaker 2: Nicole and Asen, whose name is a is on and she calls him as in Nicole and as In, And as I'm typing it, the baby's name will come up, baby Trudy almost they're lazy. Never forget Nicole and as In. And baby baby's.
Speaker 3: Just doing all sorts of she's got the nuclear codes on that iPad, you know, she's just clicking around on that thing like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 1: That that poor poor baby. Geez Louise. Why can't I find out her name? May? It was May. It came to me.
Speaker 2: I knew if I just typed it. May it was like May, which I love that name. And she's like May and me are going to the look for binde vegetables and vegetables.
Speaker 3: And I got May on her leash right now.
Speaker 2: That Alicia and a iPad strapped to her hand. Ye, May is probably fifteen. Now, oh my god, where is May God bless? Hopefully she's not living in that hotel room.
Speaker 3: You know what, she's probably fucking like living. She's probably like a tech wizard. She's probably in a uh tech or what's it called? What is the tech place in California?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, fuck? Why can't I think of what it is? It's it's the police where all the big tech companies are called Silicon Valley. Yes, thank you. Okay, I was gonna call it plastic Valley.
Speaker 1: That was close.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see. Here's a picture ten months ago. Look at little may Nicole's daughter, all grown up. I'm clicking it. Okay, she looks very cute.
Speaker 3: Let me see May nicole ninety day fiance. Uh huh, let me see if I can find Oh my god, she looks just like her mother.
Speaker 1: No, she's got brown hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, she looks like her mother with brown.
Speaker 2: Hair, Yeah, but smaller, cute, cute, Okay, God bless, that was a journey. Okay, So on the free feed right now, you're only covering plastfal Are you covering anything else over where people can get you for free?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Just play a feel.
Speaker 2: Okay, and on your page feed, what do you got?
Speaker 3: We got that's where we got thousand pounds, sisters, we got Unexpected, we got our sister wives rewatch and then we got oh platforms on there but it's ad free. And then on Fridays we do something called in the Can and that's where we just talk about anything and everything that's happening. Sometimes we'll pick something like right now, this week, we're gonna do that The False Prophet documentary so good. It's so good. Love that. So we'll pick something, but.
Speaker 1: What about that guy in his leather jacket?
Speaker 3: What about Can I just reenact a scene for you really quick? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love that?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's called Trust Me The False Prophet. It's on Netflix, guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, my favorite scene is this, okay a reaction Okay. It's like he's out there and he's like, get me doing this? WHOA Like just thinking he looks like an absolute sports superstar skipping around on those rocks. It reminds me of the Office when they're like parkor parkar. Yes, it was so.
Speaker 2: That was a great documentary. I watched it on the airplane and I was like, should I watch this again? Like whoa I'm following now on Instagram. I'm following Nomes Gnomes, you know, the girl like the one that got away, and like when they show her the one Naomi oh yes, yeah, one of the wives, and they show her and then all of a sudden, she's like in real time and she's like in regular clothes, and.
Speaker 3: I just I think it's wild how they weaseled their way in there, Like you too, That's amazing. I also love At first, I was like, why, like I don't understand this documentary for the first five minutes, because why are we getting the shots where she's like, no, you gotta feel me like this and something. I'm like, wait, no. That's what I love about it is these two are always bickering about the shots and the camera and shit like that. It's great television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really good. It's really good. Everybody. So you're covering that, Okay, good? All right?
Speaker 2: I love that you guys are going to be talking about that, all right? Everybody? You can follow Ace at a spanning underscore and then do you have an Instagram and TikTok for the pod.
Speaker 3: We've got shot Talk Pod, Shit Talk pod on Instagram. We're not very good about updating it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know we have.
Speaker 3: We had Kristen just an amazing, amazing social media gal. She's my girl, Christy, and and you know what, ifever you talk to her, just let her know that I do love.
Speaker 2: Her, she'll be she'll be doing a real for this, so she'll so she can hear this, she can hear this.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna speak directly to Christian. Okay, Kristin, Christian, I just want you to know I love you so much and I'm sorry that I'm so stupid because I can't follow through. It's like she's like, hey, once you finished the episode, send it to me, and I'm like, gotcha, And then it's like I can't do that.
Speaker 2: You should just give her access to your feed and she can just go in and pull it.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Oh, she just has access to log in to my stuff and then she just pulls it.
Speaker 3: Well, but I don't have I don't record on stream there. We just do it on garage band, okay, because we're in person.
Speaker 1: And then where do you put it?
Speaker 3: Well, what do you mean where do I put it? I upload it to Patreon.
Speaker 2: M So give her access to your Patreon feed and she'll pull it from there.
Speaker 3: Can you pull it like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she could just if she logs into you, then she can just like download the file that you uploaded.
Speaker 3: Right. I don't think you can download from Patreon.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know down.
Speaker 3: To make it so that I'm not having.
Speaker 1: To send her anything.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would love it because she does great work. She does, she does incredible.
Speaker 1: She'll do a reel right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very meta that we're talking about Kristin pulling a reel from this and we're taught.
Speaker 1: It's very Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Christin too. Did you meet Kristen in person at Rabakon?
Speaker 3: No, she probably hated me at that point. Now she's like, this guy's constantly just ghosting me a couple for a while, and then I then I'm gone and it's like, hey, you got anything, and I'm like I can't even respond to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we're gonna work on that. We're gonna work on that.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Ace is not a good communicator, everybody. He's got seven children in the age of three.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are actually TLC is going to be here in just a minute. Our show coming to you a lot from kro all right, thanks a thank you.