Speaker 1: I stopped just the booth at Temptation twenty twenty five for Carlson roof towers, and quite frankly, I've been looking at.
Speaker 2: These to put up my vhq xbeam at home.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna talk with Ron today and get some information about that. So check this out. Ron, Thanks for the time, man, appreciate you being here. Yeah, thanks for coming by, Thanks for the offer to talk on cameras. So show us what you got over here.
Speaker 2: Well, we make roof towers rooftop antenna towers to mount straight to the eve of your roof. It mounts to the eve of the roof. This is a pretty good example of it here, just in yeah, in cartoon fashion. Here illustration. That's what it does. Usually it goes on the ridge of the roof. Some people put them on the ground so it doesn't have to be on the roof, but that's what they're designed for.
Speaker 1: Okay, And we have four models from.
Speaker 2: Four foot to six foot. I'll tell you about that one in a minute if think got the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Special, Well it's got a special paint per that's right, it does. And this is the six foot and then we have two eight foot models Okay, one's a little stronger than the other.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a.
Speaker 2: Windload and so on. Yeah, so they're made out of all aluminum. This is a three sixteen sixties doing very strong. You know, your your listeners and you perhaps are might be familiar with the Glenn Martin roof towers. They were around for many, many years. Yes, and this is the same basic design. But the guy who took over the businesses last year, my friend Jim or you were just talking to, he's the owner of the business, made a lot of improvements. He's a he's an wireless guy and an engineer, and he knows this stuff. And good if he did precision cut on the laser so that this the inside of his collar fits precisely in here so it aligns perfectly. The old towers, they'd be vertically have to bend out the legs, which is not a great idea. So it's you know, it's all. It's extremely well made, and we thought we do have a little fun, you know, Okay, we hear all the time is I can't how many times I've been here to go, Oh my wife will never let me put that on the roof, or more seriously, the ho a problem. So we thought, well, well we'll camouflage it.
Speaker 1: It looks like the sky.
Speaker 2: It looks like this helps the Ahore works in a trade show booth. People love it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you wouldn't see the tower, but you might see the big He's beam sitting on top.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah that's another. You don't want to paint that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's another. Its so good. You guys are out of Michigan.
Speaker 2: We're out of Michigan near Grand Rapids. Been doing it for a little over a year. We've got more products coming. We've got a couple of other products. Here a wall a house wall bracket for uh yeah, twenty five or forty five vertical tower. Yeah exactly. And this is a tilt face for the same for the twenty five, much much stronger than the competition, same price. So we're you know, we're real. We're gonna be doing some innovation and product new features, new We got all kinds of features coming along, extendable legs, and you know, we're going to be coming up with new products and new improvements all the time. So we're into it. We we love the industry and we want to see it grow and excellent people in it.
Speaker 1: Huh right, yeah, totally like you. Yeah, I don't know how young I am anymore. I've been I gotta go home and measure the eve of my roof because I think that one that four foot you said that was a four.
Speaker 2: Foot, that's a fourfoot.
Speaker 1: That's a four point two to think that will work for me. But if not, then the next one up is what I'm gon happy to That's what this is. And that's the next one up. That's the next one up that looks a lot taller than that does.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so four six and two versions of the eight.
Speaker 2: Two versions of the eight, all of that, all of that are, all of it is rooftowers dot com, rooftowers dot com, all that information, pricing and information, all the spects all there.
Speaker 1: We'll put that in the link in the description of the video.
Speaker 2: So perfect.
Speaker 1: I hope this works out for me and I'm so I'll be doing a video.
Speaker 2: At my home for it. Fantastic, right, well, love it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your time today, man, Thanks for doing what you do.
Speaker 2: That's really important to work in this industry.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We've got