Speaker 1: Oh, every day is Friday for me.
Speaker 2: That is true. Rap again, mister, Oh, I've got a new lease on life. Everything's coming up, brainbows.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to eat donuts or bring donuts in any I know so.
Speaker 1: Many people are disappointed because I've been bringing donuts.
Speaker 2: To the staff. Did you stop that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over. It's not about you, smart.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on with heart, smart man.
Speaker 1: So I've been bringing donuts to the staff every Friday for what six years?
Speaker 2: Five? Six years? Yeah, but you didn't have to bring a cardboard box of broccoli. That was just wrong. He brought me in like a donut box, phil college cruel.
Speaker 1: I thought about bringing a side thing of cheese, but I went nope, not heart, Smart.
Speaker 3: You are a side thing of cheese.
Speaker 2: Oh. The reason I'm not doing this anymore is for your own good, because you know that calcium an artery.
Speaker 1: All right, but do you know how social media would take it? Oh he had a heart attack and won't eat it, but he brings everyone else donuts to have a heart attack. He's such a jerk, all right. So tomorrow is young Kapoor? Is it young Kipper or young capool?
Speaker 2: Young?
Speaker 1: It is the holiest of Jewish days. Yes, my gym is closed because it is the holiest of days. And starting tonight it's sundown, I believe, and it goes to the next day at sundown like tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: So you can't eat. Eat, So you can't eat. I'm just a Christian. I don't know if we know. But here's the deal. We fast, right, So here's the deal.
Speaker 1: So then you have an event usually at people's houses that that tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So Neph used to talk about this, and he used to say, this is what drives me crazy. This is the Jewish thing. It's like, we need to torture ourselves. So here's what we do. He goes, we don't eat, tony, and then we set the table though, and put all the food on the dining room table at the event. So you pray and then you people walk by the dining room and just kind of sniffing the food and it's the food's in there, and I'm not sure what's on the table.
Speaker 2: It's muscle memory when you walk by a Thanksgiving table or a party table to reach out and grab just one of something and eat.
Speaker 1: Now, Neft would say, because I think there's a hard oled egg there's some unleaved bread.
Speaker 2: Unleaved Bread.
Speaker 1: Unloved Bread is absolutely a band name. But he said neft would said he would cheat, he'd come by and kind of take the egg. Oh, he would take the egg and kind of eat it a little bit. He looks like an egg taker.
Speaker 2: He was not. Uh, what's the penalty? What's the pen.
Speaker 5: By the way, this song is for you. Dwight first singing Whitney Hues and in the hallway.
Speaker 2: What witness? What were you singing? I want to dance with somebody.
Speaker 3: Boys said, don't make me break out the Gordon lightfoot.
Speaker 2: I don't mind this. I thought you were gonna break out. Well, I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: I was Pickingcotger.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to and I have a great Jewish holiday starting tonight on Kapor.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The mayor is in with us today at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for telling me. Man, you're welcome. So then can you start telling the guy that keeps the schedule for the show when you book guests? Would that would that be? Okay? Yeah? Okay, maybe here's here's an idea.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I only had heart surgery this week. It's not really heart smart. It's not really heart smart to get me upset.
Speaker 4: Do you think maybe instead of telling others about the plaque and their arteries and cholesterol prevention, you could just tell me when you book a guest and I can put them on the calendar, because I'm the one that has to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, and at eleven thirty instead of this week in music? Yes, Marty Polio in studio, who's.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: We'll have him on. He of course is Jewish, so we'll talk to him about what's on the table. I think it's unleavened bread. I know there's an egg. I know there's an egg.
Speaker 2: I want to be a temptress to the mayor, yes and bring in yeah, warm done.
Speaker 1: You should find out where he's do have Barono's pizza the river.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna set up kosher.
Speaker 1: Kosher Barono's pizza, of course, but deliver some kosher Baro's pizza to uh.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do is gonna be? And then I'm going TMZ because you know what you know the mayor is gonna I don't know if do you think he would do it or not? Would you take a bite?
Speaker 1: I think we should like set it with camera through the battle and then he's in there eating pizza while else.
Speaker 3: That's a new reality show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, busted. And then with the great DVD series Fantastic. Okay, So it starts tonight at sundown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can't eat till the next sundown.
Speaker 2: So the food that they put out, is there any proteins? Because no, no, no, no, they don't set it out at the beginning. They set it out that night.
Speaker 1: So you show up at Persons whatever wherever you're selling you or you're celebrating Young Kapoor. And then again, I'm getting this secondhand from I could do that from Neft.
Speaker 3: It's all mayonnaise based products. It's it's all fine.
Speaker 2: I could do two hours or something like that. I thought you met. You got to sit on the table. You gotta look at it for twenty four hours. No, I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Now, only the next day or only the next day when you go to actually celebrate young Kapoor and you're sitting Yeah, but you still have not eaten since yesterday sundown and the food is on the table.
Speaker 2: Do you understand what I'm saying? Oh wait a minute, a degree of difficulty than you let me ask you.
Speaker 1: This yeah, and you're not supposed to do anything like you're you're supposed to sit on your couch.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to do anything. Hey, I got that. You get that part, that part, I'm down for it. Yeah. I could be Jewish for that part.
Speaker 3: And then you have to watch chuckle lots.
Speaker 2: Let me can can I drink a meta musal?
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to ask a Jewish person. I don't know, because I would just drink meta musicals. See, you know, young Kapoor translates to day of atonement. Well you get we got a lot of got a lot of atone.
Speaker 2: I think you and I would need a week of atonement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we is right. We I don't know.
Speaker 5: You don't need a sundown of atonement. You need the wreck of the Edmund fistrail to no, no.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 1: I got a better way for you, man, I got a better one for you.
Speaker 2: I listened.
Speaker 1: I was into Kroger getting some yogurt, some heart smart yogurt and medicine and some medicine, and they had seasons of the Sun on. Oh isn't that song about a guy that's dying.
Speaker 2: His friends dying.
Speaker 1: He's not dying, He's not dying, his buddy's dying.
Speaker 2: Buddy's dying. That's seventies, so upbeat. Well that the song sounds great, but you listen to it, it's very sad.
Speaker 3: It's not anybody I know.
Speaker 2: It's just a song that I made up. Okay.
Speaker 1: So sunset sunset WelCom sunset tonight, October eleventh, nightfall on Saturday, October twelfth, according to the Old Farmer's Almanac. So there you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: Like always says goodbye Papa. Everybody recalled their dad Papa, Papa Papa, like you only go to pick him up at high school in the Hamptons and it comes running the car, Papa Papa.
Speaker 1: Oh, doesn't he know the seventies. We're just singing this guy and you're dying.
Speaker 3: Notice how sunny it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: It's all great sunny day and you're dying. Get it? Hey, fy, did.
Speaker 1: You send me this song when I was in hospital? Next time we had seasons in the sun?
Speaker 3: Hell was that we climbed? Would your seasons.
Speaker 2: Out of time? Hey? Maybe I could show your system. It's the largest bean I have for Tony. It's a second Hey if you if your sister shows me here here, I show you, ma, thank you.
Speaker 1: Don't even Eddie all right? David Toman Jews reflect on sins and wrong doings from.
Speaker 2: The previous year. Oh my gosh, I have a list.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could do it in a twenty four hour period. I really could not coffee.
Speaker 2: During the course of the year.
Speaker 1: People get off track, says Stephen Katz, the Slater Professor of Jewish and Holocaust Studies at Boston University. They don't keep their obligations, they don't follow the law, They mistreat their neighbors. They are egotistical and self interest interested. Uh So, the subject is to try to reassess a kind of camaraderie and reassert a harmonious and ethical relationship between human beings and also between the world above and the world below.
Speaker 3: And to achieve that we won't eat for a day.
Speaker 2: What's that mean the world below?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't want to know about that world.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be with the world. That's about the mole people that live underneath. Oh, I've seen those people.
Speaker 1: They're like pale, pale white.
Speaker 3: You see the movie The Descent.
Speaker 2: If you eat something, if you eat something off the table, the mole people come and get.
Speaker 1: Into the mole people. That was how you could scare little Jewish kids. You know, you've seen that movie where the mole people the big They got big old eyeballs because it's dark down there, and they're real pale.
Speaker 2: Their whiskers are going to tickle your breeches.
Speaker 1: They got real big alien hits. They're coming out after you if you eat the egg off the table.
Speaker 2: And they'll say, hey, which money, I eat my mole.
Speaker 1: Leg So if you're not pretty good, scary, okay, okay, okay, so here originally looking up so young Kapor. So some Jewish people take this opportunity in the next twenty four hours when they're really hungry to apologize to friends and loved ones they have wrong. So they will call them and say, I'm sorry for what I did to you. Wow, man, this is a heavy day.
Speaker 3: I am sorry. If what I did to you upset.
Speaker 1: You, I'm sorry. I'm sorry the way you took what I said upset you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that you didn't get my joke and were offended.
Speaker 1: Uh man, they're fasting, not eating, oh my gosh, not eating or drinking. You drink, can't How could that be possible. That can't be healthy.
Speaker 2: I would want to talk to anybody because you no drinking?
Speaker 1: So young ka is on a Friday.
Speaker 2: No drinking? Okay, let me ask you. Is this like Catholicism in the in reverse? Because why ash wait before ash before ash Wednesday? There's fat Tuesday? Yeah, blow it all out. Yeah, the very next guilty. You gotta be good guilty, and then you got and then you gotta give up guilty, give up stuff for forty days guilty. Jewish religion, you get you're doing with twenty four hours up front, and I guess there a big party after yam kapoor. There's gotta be right, so it goes on, Okay.
Speaker 1: Some Jewish people also avoid other actions on yon kapor, such as bathing, applying makeup, wearing leather shoes, or having.
Speaker 2: Sex twenty four hours. The Jewish women are like.
Speaker 5: Yon kapoor, thank you, that's eight minutes. I got back eight minutes.
Speaker 1: Really okay? Making sick even an egg takes three minutes. Okay. So this is what's happening tonight until tomorrow. So if you get a call from one of your Jewish friends. A matter of fact, I have a lot of Jewish friends and I'm gonna I expect some phone calls the wrongdoings.
Speaker 5: So in the next segment, right, we'll talk about smoking meat and the process and the seasonings and the side dishes.
Speaker 1: It doesn't start till tonight.
Speaker 2: And the succulents.
Speaker 1: Would you load up or not before sundown? And did you can you eat right up until the end of the sun.
Speaker 3: Goes Yeah, I'm going to six fifty nine.
Speaker 2: You're right, there's no question.
Speaker 1: So you eat on your roof. When is sunset tonight? We get a minute seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going straight seven nine fifty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's uh, that's your own capoo.
Speaker 2: My coffee over there? Where's my coffee?
Speaker 5: So car bload you go. You go to lots of pasta tony and get clean carbs a brand new.
Speaker 1: What are you looking for?
Speaker 2: Look for my damn coffee man.
Speaker 3: You know who has great coffee?
Speaker 1: Lots of pasta, your coffee, your cafe cups on in here, buddy, you.
Speaker 3: Get the coffee shop. I brought it in here and grind your own coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I noticed that that was your third cup this morning. That's some local coffee. It's not good for your heart if you have three, you gotta stop with this twin heart heart smart crap. You're chuving coffee. You're chugging coffee like the life force. You like your punch de Leon. Stop it's my third Cope. It's not heart smart.
Speaker 3: I want a new show before sundown.
Speaker 5: You just want to go get some craft beer before you can't drink because you have Octoberfest and Christmas ales, Christmas pastas. Yeah, rao, pumpkin ravioli, butternut squashed ravioli.
Speaker 2: Dave you ready for this?
Speaker 5: Get a big Deli sandwich, homemade soup. You know what I'm thinking, Dave, all before SUNDOWNE? What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: To Wight, I'm thinking Lots of Posta is going to have a new Tony Vannetti's Heart Smart section. I think, so, oh hey, well you lot Tapasta. This is my heart smart section. It has olives, exotic Mediterranean uz and.
Speaker 3: What nuts they do not? They do have all of that? And the what nuts?
Speaker 2: Oh what nuts?
Speaker 5: Cheat?
Speaker 2: I have an idea instead of the eating your warm ding dong, why not have a handful of pecans?
Speaker 3: They do have nuts at Los of Pasta.
Speaker 2: Instead of eating that nice big, fresh hot lusignia from that tapasta. Why not have a delicious palm of sunfloat with seeds.
Speaker 3: Not sure about sunflower seeds.
Speaker 1: Actually, almonds are good. They have only you can have on an average body weight. You should have eight, not nine or ten. So you gotta stop at eight almonds. So eight nuts are good. Nine nuts are bad. I'm going after the nuts are little.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for this.
Speaker 1: Year to annoy with this heart smart stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just now you're gonna annoy us with your diet.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah, starting today, starting today, two thousand today.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. It's weird that the guy that said, hey, I've got a great diet for you, just go to McDonald's every day, get the double cheeseburger burger and throw the bread away. Somehow his artery got clawed. Don't you understand this? Doctor Adkins said you could eat as minute cheese burgs as long as you don't eat the pickles of the bread. That's what's bad is the pickles and the bread. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's actually that's actually very accurate. It's not I would just talk to David. David, just glaze over at the show. Let me give you all anger management classes. Then if you go talk about.
Speaker 3: An annoying diet threesome?
Speaker 2: Can we say that? I don't think we can say.
Speaker 3: Sure we can absolutely grandparents all.
Speaker 2: The time, Jewish show. I don't think that's appropriation.
Speaker 1: And everything is a cultural appropriation.
Speaker 2: Stand for it.
Speaker 3: Don't be a Putt. Yeah, you know who invented glasses.
Speaker 2: You better get rid of.
Speaker 1: Your glasses then, Bill Putt, Carthaicians, car the Kardash, the Greeks.
Speaker 2: The Greeks did maybe.
Speaker 5: The enemies it was the car Kardashi the Uh, I'm not sure. Carp and Carpathians.
Speaker 1: Carpathians. I think that the Carpathians were the enemy of the Greeks.
Speaker 2: I knew Frank and surely Carpathian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were great.
Speaker 2: They were good people.
Speaker 1: They were really good people. She ran the school board.
Speaker 2: Did all right? Uh, you have the juke? Do well? Long or short? Please do it short? Okay?
Speaker 1: I like the long.
Speaker 2: Get your coffee mug. When you get done, I'll be saying without my coffee, I might get in a bad mood.
Speaker 1: What is that letter, say presented by Donald J. Trump? What do you have there? Do you have your own? Are you an ownership of something like Dave.
Speaker 2: He Uh, this is my buddy Donnie. Oh yeah, he sends me. I thought you got a certificate. No, he sends me mail every once in a while. I go ahead, hey fellas, hey man. Mom's driving a little girl to a playdate. The little girl says, uh, hey, mommy, how old are you? Honey?
Speaker 4: You're not supposed to ask a lady her aide.
Speaker 2: It's not polite.
Speaker 1: It's not polite.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, mammy, how much your way? There's personal questions there are really none of your business. That's the second one. You never you never asked that. Okay, Hey, why daddy a Divorceia? That's enough question. The kid needs a muzzle.
Speaker 1: What's the meaning of this, little abigail?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, go play with your friends. She friends go off to play. The little girl says, my mommy wouldn't tell me anything. The little girl said we Her friend says, well, look, all you need to do, you know everything about your mommy is look at the driver's license. It's like a report card. It tells everything. Oh fantastic idea good advice. So she goes and she sneaks in her mommy's purse and she grabs the license. She looks and she goes, oh, that's how she is. She's thirty two because the birthday's right there on the drivers yeah, oh yeah. And she goes and she goes to her mom. She goes, uh, hey, I found out a lot about you. I know you're thirty two years old. I know that you weigh one hundred and forty pounds, and I know why why daddy gave you divorce? Oh really, why do your day divorce me? Because you got to nef in sex joking? Good one.
Speaker 1: It's October eleventh, twenty twenty four. Back after this on news radio eight forty w a chance.
Speaker 2: I wonder, thank you progressively?
Speaker 3: Why they're still talking.
Speaker 1: I told you that initially the insurance denied my.
Speaker 2: My procedure, Doctor Henry Sadlow. Doctor Henry Sadlow, two cups of coffee is okay, And it's okay from my heart smart standpoint. There you go. I got a question for you, sad Low, if you're still.
Speaker 1: Listening, what what are you doing? What are you doing? Uh?
Speaker 2: About three weeks ago I called doctor Henry Sadlow and I said, hey, this is what's going on with me. And it was all the same symptoms you had and he goes, You're probably all right, but were you the hell? Man?
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny because there's a guy in the sales that's a little heavy, and which one he goes?
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 1: You know what, I always noticed, your skinny guys always have heart attacks, he goes, he goes us fat guys, he goes us fat guys. We don't have heart attacks because the second we got something going wrong, we're like, must be a heart attack. You know what, there's something there. I mean, I ignored it for the longest time. It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I was at the gym yesterday with Manami Jones Jones Jones, Manami Jones. She had me have the rolling machine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, rolling machine is tough if you put some resistance.
Speaker 2: On it, and she does. She does so the first minute on there, I'm like, this is it, man, just know it? Yeah, I just don't. Then we start boxing.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's even harder. Don't realize how to.
Speaker 2: Get especially when you got a relentless person like Manamie Joe's yelling, beating the crap out of you. Sho hey, man, I got a couple of licks in on her too. Okay, it's she not that one sided.
Speaker 1: Right, You're great. You beat up a little Asian girl. Great, fantastic was she weighed ninety pounds eighty five but she's amediate But she's a mean eighty five many Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I bet you she'd whoop your ass. No, she don't listen like uh. She in taekwondo. She's like a champion.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've got to show me a picture one time where she's kickboxing this like seven foot talk. It looks like Bruce Lee fighting crimbar. Yeah. Yeah. But anyway, the whole time I'm working out now, I'm thinking I might have a word or two. You've runned everything for me, man, you and your stupid heart booboo.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. He's Young Kapor. The mayor is going to join us at eleven o'clock talk about this new initiative against violent crime.
Speaker 2: Uh I want.
Speaker 1: He Young Kapoor is also about, you know, dealing with atonement and forgiveness.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Will you do some atonement with us?
Speaker 2: You better be bringing some atonement to the show, Mayor Greenberg, don't.
Speaker 1: Come empty atonement handed. Uh, mister Mayor, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know what we're talking about to Mayor Greenberg.
Speaker 1: All right, he's gonna have to answer honestly whether he starves himself from sundown to sun upshotly, sir, you promised transparency when you got elected.
Speaker 2: We want to know about you. Want to know you Kapoor.
Speaker 1: Habits, Yes, we want to know what you're gonna do tomorrow from young Kapoor.
Speaker 2: I think we I'm delivering the pizzas to his house. We have to do it now.
Speaker 1: Remember Dave and I dated just do the Did you do the uh? Or was it you Dwight who did them at Jewish Community Center a couple of years ago? I think that was me where we got the pizzas delivers.
Speaker 2: I brought the pizza, brought you. You know, it's been a while you two were doing the underdoors after the underdoors, and so I brought pizza after you all.
Speaker 1: Know about half these are not kosher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had pepperoni. So it's just I thought, oh my gosh, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Be pepperoni and sausage pizzas.
Speaker 2: I know I didn't know either, so I brought. I'm gon man. Guess who's going to be hit at the Jewish Community Center Hey, would you like to flash about pepper run it? Thank you? Well, yet another reason I'm not going to be allowed to get into the US Army. You know, there's a list. Physical fitness is the top reason. But Delta eight is now banned. As part of the substance abuse regulations, the United States Armies decided to place a ban on all cannabis concentrate items, especially one known as Delta eight. In addition, they put a warning to soldiers to avoid poppy seeds on things like bunds. Newer seeds may contain elevated levels of codeine.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to know the percentage of Americans that cannot serve in the military because of one reason or another? Wait, drug issues, go ahead, almost eighty percent, eighty percent, eight of ten of Americans that are in the age to join the military cannot because of obesity and drug issues.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's just sad. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give you another number. You want to give you another number? Sixty yes, give you another numbers. Fifty percent of Americans are pre diabetic or diabetic or type two. That's almost half of America. That's fifty percent. So it's one and two. Now what was it in nineteen fifty ten percent?
Speaker 2: One percent?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was and now it's fifty percent. It's so silly. They told me the other day. They're like, you are borderline. You're right there for pre diabetes and I am pre diabetic. Right yeah? What In Liverpool, England, Caroline Ashley was visited by a member of the City Council. Carolina Carol listening, She's from Liverpool, top of the morning to you when Ireland? What they say in uh goday? What's England? Now it's Australian. What are you saying?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Have a fun with that. There you go. She was visited by a member of the city Council. They expressed interest in the concerns on her Halloween decorations in her yard. It seems that her neighbors were concerned because the tombstones, the body bags, the baby dolls, the dead bodies all looked a little bit too real. And as to cause not any further offense to her neighbors, she took the decorations down from the front yard without incident, but she did say it's the quickest thing she's ever seen. The Liverpool City Council react on so they're saying, your yards scarying.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get these stories for the next couple of weeks over here. Remember, I mean's lady in Wisconsin has Remember how they're hanging from the or the cars wrecked into the house and the guy leaned over there with the blood and the cops are called all the time. That's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Look, none of ours are decorations are not too scary, but they might be posed in some kind of sexual nature. But that, listen, I expected from you. If that's what you're thinking, that's your mind.
Speaker 1: You got applauded when you did that on this south end Dixie Highway. They applauded you. You tried this out at in Mosa Road. You did not like you.
Speaker 2: Listen, mister frankets out is just helping missus Frankenstein over the fence, through the fence. That's I don't care. But if you see it a different way, well, Halloween's right around the corner. That's why we're doing stories like this. Here's the top ten predicted costumes for adults for Halloween this year. Start at number ten. Okay, you'll not get this once. I'll give it to you, alright, go ahead, Lady Deadpool. Is there a Lady Deadpool?
Speaker 1: There is, Yes, there's a Lady Deadpool, which is yeah, but you have to wear the entire mask. That's not going to happen. Women are not going to put that mask over their face. It's not going to do it.
Speaker 2: Some of these I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is there a Donald Trump with a bloody ear and a bandage?
Speaker 2: No, believe it or not, Sabrina Sabrina Carpenter. It's sad that you can't do that. Anybody know that.
Speaker 1: I don't care whether the side you're on, but it's sad you can't do that because if you went to a party, we cause too much trouble. Oh yeah, you would cause too much trouble. He was like, why would you? Why would you ruin the party? You're just gonna go to the party.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even wear like a regular Biden or Trump mask.
Speaker 1: No, you know, because people are gonna lose their minds.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter. I have no idea on that one, bringing a Carpenter. Doctor Doom, the Marvel supervillain comes in number eight and why why is that? Because it's new? Is there's a new movie coming out?
Speaker 1: But it's not out yet, so next year that'll be a big one.
Speaker 2: Read from the Descendants.
Speaker 1: What is the Descendants? Bro Dave was talking about.
Speaker 3: It the Descent. That's where a bunch of women go spelunking and they keep going down, and then the people and then they find.
Speaker 2: The more people are on their way up and they meet.
Speaker 3: Them, not all of them.
Speaker 2: It does this because he's a mole person. Hey do good in that cave? Then that's where the mood people live and it happens to be yool eve. Uh. Number six is envy from inside out to you saw that right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Envy's good. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: It's easy.
Speaker 1: It's an easy costume.
Speaker 2: What is it? It's hard to describe it.
Speaker 3: It's green.
Speaker 1: It's a freaking cartoon.
Speaker 2: Dude, Dolores from Beetlejuice, Beetle Juice?
Speaker 1: Which one is Dolores? I saw beeal Juice Belle Juice last night Maggie. Maggie came in town to get her nails done. I'm like, what daughter is this? And we watched Beetle Man. Do you watch it on a I bought it like pay per view. Yeah, it was nineteen bucks. I bought it.
Speaker 2: Do you own it? No, I rented it. You rented it for nineteen I'm not going to watch it again.
Speaker 1: My daughter was if I went to the movies at a cost, he's sixty bucks, So I said, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'll punch it up. How much would it cost to buy the damn thing?
Speaker 1: Five dollars more? I don't want it. It's not I knew it would not be spectacular. He's he's brilliant. I love him, Michael. And there's no digital there's no Everything is like real or a puppet or something like that. Right, So there's no digital characters.
Speaker 2: In it, thank god. But it's goofy. It's number three is cat Nap. Cat Nap is a character from a horror video game called Poppy Playtime. Hey Dave, what level are you on on Poppy Playtime?
Speaker 3: Seventy four?
Speaker 2: Nice? Try maybe beginner level seventy four?
Speaker 1: Nerd Wright, Thank you nerds?
Speaker 2: Whight bring me a hot pocket? Hot Pocket? Number two is ray Gun The break Oh, that's a good one, The Breakdancer from the Summer Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a really good It's.
Speaker 2: An easy one.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna have to explain that to people though, it's.
Speaker 2: All night long and you don't even know long. You don't have to know how to break dance. The worse you are, the better the costume. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think the younger you are, you probably again, the younger people don't watch anything. They just watch clips of things online. That's how they consume everything.
Speaker 2: My pop culture references are getting the worse. They're diminishing.
Speaker 1: PM magazine a couple of weeks. You know, when you're sitting to watching him Magazine tonight watching Mary Hart, What the hell, what did you say?
Speaker 2: PM? I was in a modern day argument about I don't know, the Middle East or something. Today said, where'd you get your factor on? I saw it on Bob Braun. Thank you. Let's where Bob Broun show. I'm Bob Braun. No, that's Mike. He's trying Braun.
Speaker 3: He's trying so hard not to do that.
Speaker 5: Now he's almost catatonic in his commercials political commercials.
Speaker 2: Remember they ran for like two years, so.
Speaker 1: We mocked them the entire time, which is good for him.
Speaker 2: I didn't you did.
Speaker 5: But now he talks like this, Hi, I'm Mike Braun. I have an n PM him.
Speaker 2: It was good. It worked, It worked all right. The number one predicted Barbie costUS Barbie and can it is not a shrunking head Bob from Beetlejuice. How do you know I could not do it? Head? I guess you head to your head? That's still you know? What do you look through? Maybe like the chest hole or something whatever.
Speaker 5: I'll scratch that one off my list. That list is like rock and roll band all the time is Journey?
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: That list is stupid and it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that the best song ever is we built this city on rock and roll.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Do it, please don't. It's it's that song is banned from our Southern covered hot tub. It's never allowed. It's deliciously good. Last night in our Southern comfort hot tub, we listened to the sweet, sulky sounds of yacht rock of the seventies Baby, our own playlist that we put together. When's the last time you connected with the one you love with zero distractions? When's the last time you had a nice relaxing massage and then you didn't have to hear? Okay, do me? Now? You get all that when you have a Southern Comfort hot tub. Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars did you hear that? Sixty five bucks a month over one hundred and fifty tubs ready for immediate delivery. And get this, when we bought ours, we used twelve much same as cash and made the payments just super affordable for us. We've had a Southern Cover hot tub as long as we've been married, and that's a lot of years. Southern Covered hot tub seventy five oh one Present Highway. Youre gonna love them. Land Unlimited Landscapes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do that one Unlimited Landscapes.
Speaker 1: So let's say you get the hot tub from a Southern Covered they can build a whole thing outfit around the and with a gazebo and everything above it. They can do all that plus put a pool next to it, so you have the pool and the Jacuzi Bam bam bing bombang Unlimited Landscapes dot Com. They're located in Middletown. I've known the owner, Steve Butlers, since the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time.
Speaker 1: He's been doing this thirty years, pool installing for twenty he knows the ins and outs. He custom built a pool. He'll build a custom built pool in your backyard. Whatever you want, he'll do it for you. Unlimited Landscapes, you deserve it. Spend some money on you for a change. Unlimited landscapes dot Com to start chopping for pools. Oh, come on, man, it's inspiring.
Speaker 3: That's right. We did build this city on rock and roll, not shifting sand.
Speaker 2: We built a whole limestone hit it Whi's just started band. It's just fun. And this is the only song that we play. Yeah for all three hours at the gig. Yeah, I know, I don't know. Hey, we everbody go. We're getting ready to do sixteenth legend of We Built This City.
Speaker 1: She's singing this song on stage when it was a hit, thinking I used to be one of the coolest people in the world in nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: I was cutting edge.
Speaker 3: I used to be a white rabbit. A rabbit died back after this.
Speaker 1: The Tony and Dhite Show with Dave Jennings brought to you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. Please buckle up and put the phone down.