Speaker 1: Time to crack open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 1: Hold Dog sports page. Won't you buy Coffin and Lynd injury attorneys. He's over there in the luxury condo. I'm sure you've got the boards up, the sandbags. You're ready to go there dogging or right out the storm, whatever effects we might have.
Speaker 2: Ready to roll, Ready to roll.
Speaker 1: What do you got got?
Speaker 2: Well, gonna have water in the bathtub later. You know you always want to fill your bathtub with the water during this storm. I remember that. So you have so you have poddable water or potable water after right, That's right, that's right. I'm still fuming about my Jags. But I'm not the only one fuming about the Jags. According to Demetrius Harvey, the beat writer who covers the Jag wars for the Florida Times Union up in Jackson, he said that Jags owner Shag Khan is livid after the Jags were trounced forty seven to ten by the Bills on Monday night. Here's what a Harvey tweeted quote Someone close to Jaguars owner Shod con says, this is angrier than I have ever seen Shod. He is usually a reserved, kind gentleman. Not now, not now. So I don't know what's gonna happen with the Jaguars. That was the sixth worst loss in franchise history. Doug Peterson held a zoom news conference with the media yesterday. The first question was about whether he has the support of ownership, and he said yet. He essentially said, yeah, I've got the support of ownership, but we shall see. Jags have the Texans this week on the road. That could be another big loss for them. I don't know that Doug Peterson's gonna last the season, So we shall see. Who's Here's here's a here's a poll question for you. All right, whose seat is hotter right now? Billy Napier's or Doug Peterson's.
Speaker 1: M anyone?
Speaker 2: Anyone?
Speaker 1: Probably I'd say Napier because it's Gator fans have pretty much come to a foregone conclusion, which I don't I personally don't think is fair yet.
Speaker 2: Yet, right, right, So we shall see how Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Real quick. Here, I was going to say, did you see the Brett Farbbies yesterday and his hearing. Uh, he was in this hearing congressional hearing for you know, uh for welfare from welfare fraud, and he uh volunteered information that he's been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know why he revealed that there, but yeah, leniency, maybe you're your Dolphins. Their coach Mike McDaniels said, uh, they could be making some changes at quarterback, although he didn't specify. Obviously, Tool was out for the next at least three games. Skylar Tompson got injured last week. Tim Boyle came in as a backup. They picked up tyler A. Huntley off the scrap heap last week as well. There are a lot of people who think they should go out and get a legit quarterback until Tua is back, and some names that are being thrown around. Any of these names interest you, Lynch, Ryan Tannehill. Obviously he's a street free agent. Nobody's picked him up. Is that interest you?
Speaker 1: He has history with the team, I mean he had some degree of success when he was the Finns quarterback.
Speaker 2: Then of course there's some trade options. Here's the one that would intrigue me. Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson would intrigue me. He's obviously signed with the Steelers. But the Steelers look like they're gonna go with Justin Fields and Russell Wilson. Maybe you could, maybe you could work a deal with the Steelers and get him down to Miami. I think that would be your best bet right there.
Speaker 1: Probably, I think with the receivers they have there in his exp you ain'ts Taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think better than Tannehill in my book, right, some other names being thrown around, Jimmy g Joe Old, Joe Flacco, Carson wentz uh, who else? Did Young?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you see that that group advocating for the Bryce Young for them to deal him down to Miami.
Speaker 2: If the Dolphins, I don't know if i'd want Bryce said.
Speaker 1: That'd be a roll of the dice at best man.
Speaker 2: Right, And then of course everybody's thrown out the name TB twelve, Tom Braid get him out of the booth. So we'll see what happens there. Did you see my podres how they clenched the playoffs last night or something? Yeah, triple play to end the game. They clenched the playoffs. They beat the Dodgers. My pods are in after missing the playoffs last year. So baseball season getting ready to come to an end. The Orioles all So clenched a playoff spot yesterday, as did the cheat in Houston Astros. So I believe the playoffs start not this weekend but next weekend.
Speaker 1: Four aren't they Monday? The wild card games start Monday? Monday. I think perhaps.
Speaker 2: Where's like four or five games. Yeah, I guess they could be. There's four or five games left. I guess they could start one thing.
Speaker 1: I'll promise you I couldn't tell you. You haven't even brought up baseball since the whole White Sox, you know, losing numbers story a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, by the way, the big Meat had Dan Campbell. Did you see how his address got leaked out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have more on that coming up in Idiotology. We talked about it last week and the family actually moved. Now there's a new element to that story, and it's just like, you go, are you kidding me? A bunch of dicks? I'm sorry, that's taking it too far crazy.
Speaker 2: Totally agree, absolutely agree. Oklahoma, the University of Oklahoma, their coach Venables. You know they're they're undergoing quarterback turmoil in Oklahoma and Brent Venables big being questioned, now, why did you let Dylan Gabriel get away last year? Dylan Gabriel had quarterbacked the Sooners for two years and then he left to go to Oregon. Of course, he started his career at UCF, and Brent Venables was like, what do you want me to do? I can't keep the guy here? Yeah, make him stay, I mean Dylan. Yeah, they're blaming the coach of Oklahoma because Dylan Gabriel chose to go into the portal and make even more ni Owe money at Oregon. How's that, Brent Vinnables fault? Right exactly, It's unbelievable college football. Now, like Dylan, I'll guarantee you Dylan Gabriel, Okay, so he left UCF to go to Oklahoma, then he left Oklahoma to go to Oregon. I'll guarantee you he's made probably five to seven million dollars in an I own money.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see if he could somehow get a campaign or solicit for another year of eligibility and then transfer out to Hawaii and just complete the you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if Hawaii would give him the nil money that he needs. In fact, he was gonna go pro after last season, but I guess he didn't. His draft grades weren't very good, so he figured he could make more money by going to Oregon for a year than he would by, you know, possibly getting drafted in a low round in the NFL. So all right, spend a little of that Phil Knight money out of or right right?
Speaker 1: All right. Mike the Bulldog Bianchi, host of Open Mic on AM seven FM ninety six to ninety game. If you want to chat bore with him, he's on adjacent to us. It takes time out of his busy show to join us here for the sports page on JR. Each morning, brought you by kaufmin.
Speaker 2: Inland, listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Copp and every Saturday morning seven thirty am. You can catch it at FM ninety six nine. In the game, you can get extended versions by searching your favorite streaming platform. Oh oh, lusion Dato on demand, download the iHeartRadio app