Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has coming living one's property of all time.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master? Can you did it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: You did it?
Speaker 4: There you did?
Speaker 1: Allowed to play, Allowed to.
Speaker 5: Play, allowed to name, come to play to persons.
Speaker 6: The sun is rising. God, No wake up, wake.
Speaker 5: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 4: We're all here to show you how Jenna wits horses Ross station, k M O T home the listens.
Speaker 7: It's a family be don't.
Speaker 2: Turn untown, jus wait and see.
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Are you ready to jock?
Speaker 2: It's time to start to show.
Speaker 4: Plastick I c about Prescot, Whispy Man Mary Show, Welcome to the working week. It's on such a bre kick back, mate, up the stopping and make it hardcore. Hey you whisp and man mess pick up your soul there.
Speaker 6: Line you're on the air.
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 9: Dot?
Speaker 10: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five listen online the website that Rocks kmod dot com. Ash shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider.
Speaker 2: More on that at iHeartRadio dot.
Speaker 10: Com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six y nine.
Speaker 2: That's where you can hang out with us each and every day.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbin, Good morning, Gimpio.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 10: Tickets to Trivium, we're gonna give those away at seven thirty. I chose December fifteenth at the Tulsa Theater.
Speaker 2: Gets your tickets Tulsa Theater dot com.
Speaker 1: We're gonna see what Gimpie wants to talk about. We got conspiracy theory.
Speaker 10: Thursday, we'll have Mike Malaga will join us from the Tulsa Drillers, talk a little baseball as the trade deadline looms, and then we're gonna do our top list.
Speaker 2: Reasons you hate Summer not the not first do you know named summer? So we got summer. That's a girl's name. Spring not not a.
Speaker 1: Typical girl girl I went to I went to school with Spring, Winter, Winter. I think that sounds about right. Could be autumn bottom definitely, huh m hm. And if you want to get in the months, oh my god, you got May right. For so far as female names, November is a horrible name that right. I knew a goll named September. I knew a girl named September.
Speaker 10: Okay, January, yeah, January Jones, famous actress.
Speaker 2: Uh huh uh huh, April April. Yeah. Yeah. Do you know any Julys? Did you go to school at the July? Not a girl?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I know a boy named July, though.
Speaker 2: You both know separate boys named July. I don't know him personally, but he was a character on Lonesome Dove, right, right right.
Speaker 10: I don't count it in literature, I guess you because you can just make it up. Yeah, it doesn't make it doesn't have to make sense.
Speaker 2: August August, I know, I.
Speaker 10: Know August August doesn't feel that awkward. AnyWho, we'll do our top list coming up here in a little bit. I came across the silly fact because I love getting the alerts. Did you know a dentist invented cotton candy?
Speaker 2: No, that seems a little weird. Is he just trying to drum up business?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: It was created in a big hit in the nineteen oh four World's Fair, and they called it fairy.
Speaker 2: Floss, which is one of Gimpi's favorite movies. Yes, cities.
Speaker 10: They sold sixty eight thousand boxes for twenty five cents each, which was about half the price of admission at the time.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, so that was a very expensive item. So good right.
Speaker 10: The other thing that's interesting about dentists is a dentist also invented the electric chair.
Speaker 2: Huh okay, how you stumbled across that one. Because most inventions are created accidentally, he.
Speaker 10: Helped develop the idea for the electric chair after seeing someone die from electric shot shock. He thought electricity might be quicker and more humane than hanging. Now, listen, I've never seen somebody get hanged, but they say it's quite vicious, right, drop.
Speaker 2: Snap the neck, They start flopping around in some instances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not like you just see in the movies where they just drop and hang and swing for a little bit as a horse ran off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I've also heard people getting shocked isn't awesome either. Hints why they don't do it as much anymore. Yeah, I have seen those. Remember the movie Face as a death?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the day Yeah, I saw a guy get an electric electric chair on that one, And that's a that's pretty brutal man.
Speaker 10: And he thought, well, I treat people in dental chairs, so what if we just ran electricity through it? So he pushed the idea to the state that he was from New York, and engineers and electrical experts developed the equipment off that idea, and he's more known as the originator rather than you know, the guy who did it. But the first execution happened in eighteen ninety and it was a disaster. The first time they turned it on, it didn't kill the guy, so they had to turn up the electricity and they burned his bodies bad, Like that's what he died from.
Speaker 2: More burns than electricity.
Speaker 10: Oh and that there and that George Westinghouse, famous electrical company, was like it would have been better if they used an axe.
Speaker 2: That's how bad it was.
Speaker 7: Is this maybe because they didn't know, Like I'm thinking of the movie The Green Mile, when you're just put the water underneath it.
Speaker 10: I think that's an evolution of it. And I don't know if that's really a thing. Oh maybe it is, because water's a conductor. I would think you're sweating your ass off if you're an electrical chair in that timeframe with no air conditioning in the South, in the summer, and he always looked like he was sweating anyway. Yeah, right, But the idea to coch, yeah, you know what this feels. Shocking somebody to death feels much more humane than hanging. Just think of the evolution of capital punishment in general.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we started you think about it, go way back into the day of the beheadings.
Speaker 7: Right, the guillotine.
Speaker 1: The guillotine, you know, the head that you put your neck on the block and then they take a sword and shrink think or maybe even an axe or something like that, right, and they're like, okay, well maybe move on to hanging.
Speaker 10: I think before guillotine they had you put your head on the stump. Uh huh, I mean that was pre guillotine, right, And then dunk and they're like, all right, we need we need a better way to do. We gotta have riff some people here, right, too many, too many in here. So they build the the contraption and uh, you know, you pull the lever and the blade comes down and chops it off. So so beheadings and then hangings, and then you know you got the firing squad all right, the gas chamber.
Speaker 1: How the hell did they come up with that they're like, you know what, we're tired of shooting at people. Let's stick them in this room and just pump it full of gas. We're jumping over a massive one. Really, do you know which one?
Speaker 7: Stoning?
Speaker 2: Stoning is a good one? Yeah, that's way back in the day.
Speaker 1: Crucifying yea most popular time, and that was brutal in itself because you're just hanging there on a cross, just waiting to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Gallows, Yeah, we're one that would be the hanging right.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, yes, yeah, because when I hear gallows, that's you know, take them to the gallows and they got the platform, yes, and you know you put your noose.
Speaker 2: In there, you're heading the news. Then the guillotine okay.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 10: And they said that the guillotine was more equal and humane form of beheading.
Speaker 1: Which makes sense because if you think of it like this. Oh no, well listen now, So you got the guy, the.
Speaker 2: Big beefy dude, right, he's got the black hood on, right, and he's got his axe.
Speaker 1: That axe is dull or not razor sharp. It's going to take a couple of cha whacks to get through that neck. So I could see, like, okay, we've got this one single blade, we'll file it down, make a razor sharp and then just shink much cleaner cut as opposed to sitting there and watching.
Speaker 2: Because those used to public executions, man were a thing.
Speaker 1: Sure, right, So you've got a crowd of people gathered around, get the mush done right.
Speaker 2: And then you're expecting one whack and you're done. And it didn't work out like that.
Speaker 1: So you got this one guy whacking at this guy's neck. I could see how like, yeah, we need to we need to speed this process.
Speaker 2: Up a little bit. So there's another one we're missing too. Burning at the stake, yeah, oh yeah, the old Salem witch trials, which apparently never happened.
Speaker 1: The Salem witch trials, not the burning out. Then that was never a thing. There was no witches right right, right, right right. They just killed people because.
Speaker 2: They were wind different. Yeah, obviously period.
Speaker 10: So stoning right. They were struck with stones by the group until death. Could you do that if you know what they did?
Speaker 1: Right, if you were if you were part of that group, or like you're you're the public's out there, like everybody grab a stone and throw it at him.
Speaker 10: Well they always say that back in that time, religion was such a big part more than ever right, And at no point did anybody go, eh, something ain't right. Right, this could turn fast crucifixion. So they were tied or nailed to a cross, or so they either died from the exposure of the sun and starvation or bleeding out right right, heading critters. Sure, guillotine. I want to know how they got the blade, Like that wasn't You didn't just go to the hardway. You had to manufacture that.
Speaker 2: You take a long time. Yeah, he's like, this is what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a square that's very sharpening at an angle.
Speaker 7: And it feels like if you were on the rich side of town or a rich part of the country, you had the guillotine. And then if you were on the poor side of the country, you would probably put your head on a piece of wood and use an act.
Speaker 10: Historically, if you were poor, this happened to you. If you were rich, you were just sent to an island. Some they just make you go away, exile, exile, thank you.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Burning at the steak, drowning really that was a form of capital punishment.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 2: They were either deliberately submerged or sealed in water.
Speaker 7: Wow, okay, don't forget about walking the plank.
Speaker 2: If you were on a ship, it was a little harder in the you know landlocker, right, just fall in the dirt boiling. Really, that'd be awful, says.
Speaker 10: It's documented in historically crushing where heavy stones were pushed off onto you.
Speaker 1: Okay, impalement, I remember hearing about that. The braking wheel where person's limbs are broken and the body is displayed on a large wheel.
Speaker 10: Where's drawing and quartering, that's next, all right, They're hanged, mutilated and divided into pieces.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 10: Execution by animals. Can see a man like you had to fight to survive.
Speaker 1: Throw a line in there or whatever I was thinking of. They tie your limbs to horses and pull you apart like that. Yeah, that would suck.
Speaker 10: Firing squad, electro chair, gas chamber, lethal injection, nitrogen hypoxia where the person just breathes in nitrogen instead of oxygen and then they just lose consciousness. So really, we're not far away from drawing in quarnering so far as time wise, like reinventions, you know what I'm saying, Uh huh, yeah, not very far now, what the.
Speaker 1: Most common one now is with lethal injection, right, I think because because we had that botched up one here in Oklahoma or whatever not here everywhere they found out if they were like, ah, we'll use this instead, and is that where the hypoxy or whatever comes in. That's where that trade to replace it with. Okay, I know there's some states that still do firing squad, very few.
Speaker 10: I believe Utah is the only one where it's you can elect to have that done, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: You're on death row? Which one are you picking? Out of all the ones that we just listed, Which one are you gonna pick?
Speaker 2: Lindsay, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'd like to say which whichever is the fastest. I have no idea which would be the fastest. Because the we didn't mention the shooting firing squad. You take that.
Speaker 2: What you're going with ten people lined up and only one of them has a bullet. Yeah, that's from what I hear.
Speaker 1: You're not getting shot by everybody because they don't want to know who who did what, So everybody get lights a blank except for one person.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the guillotine.
Speaker 1: I think that would be the fastest death possible as opposed to a firing squad. Because here's the deal about your firing squad, lindsay, right, you got one guy with one bullet. Let's not you know, yeah, he may miss. He also may miss your head and get you in the arm. I don't think it's one person.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's it's multiple people shooting, and there's multiple people, so they don't know which one killed you. Okay, that makes sense. I'm still going with the guillotine. I think that's the quickest.
Speaker 1: Maybe not the cleanest so far as like the mess that's going to be created, but I think that's the that's the best one. I don't want to be crucified and nailed to across. Thank you Jesus for doing.
Speaker 2: It for us.
Speaker 1: He didn't get a vote, right, But you're nailed this cross, you're stabbed, you're beaten, right, and then you have to sit out in the sun and bake until you just finally give up and die.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like a good time. So I always thought growing up that if you survived one of these you would get set free. That is apparently not true.
Speaker 1: I've heard that before too, Like if you survived the electric chair like three times, then you're like, ah, go ahead, it's your lucky day.
Speaker 10: The most well known case is Willie Francis. He survived the electric chair in nineteen forty six because the equipment malfunctioned. The US Supreme Court ruled that trying again was legal, and so then they excuted him the next year.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine, wowff if it's.
Speaker 7: If it doesn't work and you're an electric chair, I don't think you want to survive.
Speaker 2: Survive any of.
Speaker 7: These right, No, I'm just saying like, yeah, through that, I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm picking the one that's going to create the most trauma for you, for.
Speaker 1: The person who's doing it for everyone. Okay, because it's a public thing, so grab a stone. Really you think that would the moment, It's all gonna suck for sure.
Speaker 10: So I'm going with, what if I'm a menacing person, what's the last thing I can do cause trauma on you?
Speaker 2: Watching people deal with that? Yeah? People watching people die is an awesome and when you that happens a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of your soul goes away, that would be pretty rough or like it or yeah, you get the one psychopath.
Speaker 2: They came with a bucket there first in line, right about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you notice, stay away from that guy, and'll be like, see you soon because you're next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I know you'd all line up. It's fine.
Speaker 10: If I committed that, I'd yeah, why not have it be like, I don't want to be set on fire? That doesn't sound awesome.
Speaker 2: No burning alive. The heading also would be pretty traumatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it'd be the I think it'd be the fastest one out of all of them, as long as it's a guillotine.
Speaker 2: The guy with the action of the sword I don't think would be a good.
Speaker 8: Acta exactly because you flinch, you don't flinch. They tie you down, Yeah, but you never know, don't they die? They tie you down and tie your arms in front of you around the stump. And then the guy who has the sharp blade and the black head.
Speaker 2: What if and he looks fat?
Speaker 7: What if he sneezes just about doesn't practice?
Speaker 2: You get scalp. That's a good point. What's he do the other days?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 1: Um?
Speaker 10: I don't think it happens every day, right, right? Like, maybe let's just say once a month, what do you do the other twenty nine days?
Speaker 2: I mean, you go go fishing, chill out right, just hang out. How many do you do where you're like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you think if you saw public execution like that on a daily like it would deter people from committing massive crimes like that?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because you are already aware.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is, like, especially nowadays, and I've been a proponent for this, I've been saying it for years. We should have public executions again, and we should have it down like let's just say, put it in the Bok Center, fill up the stands, maybe even televise it, and if people see how bad it is for the crime that you committed. I really do think that people would be like, oh, no, but you're only getting people that want to see it. You're not going to force people to go watch. Oh you could take over every television network. You don't have to watch TV though, right it starts popping up on your phone social media like Twitter and Facebook.
Speaker 2: To force people to.
Speaker 10: Watch that type of thing feels a little communist, if I might say, very well, maybe you know what I'm saying. Forcing citizens to do something like that feels a little over over the top.
Speaker 1: If it cuts down on major crimes like child molestation or people know there's consequences. But if they Okay, I get locked up. I get locked up because I'm a child predator. I get locked up, and maybe I have to what once I get out, I have to go onto a state registry. That's nothing. You look at that and you're like, ah, okay, fine, whatever it is, what it is. I'm still free, I'm still alive.
Speaker 10: But if people see, oh damn, well you're talking about it, kid, and I get my head chopped. Yea, you're talking about a completely different crimes. I'm just saying that's not a current punishment for that crime anyway, right, right, it should be. Well, that's a different conversation, right, I think. I think having that be a public thing would be is a wild I'd be wild. How do you force people to go? And then you only get people that go that want to see it and they're already messed up in the head anyway because they want to see it.
Speaker 2: But do you get your card stamps and you get the encyclopedia set. That's weird.
Speaker 10: And then on top of that, if it's televised, how do you know you're not going to get people using that as a chance to get exposure and popularity. There's already a problem with crimes and people copycat on them because it think they think it makes them famous.
Speaker 1: Clearly they stop public execution for a reason. May not know what that reason is. But it used to happen, and now it doesn't.
Speaker 10: We're not even talking about the wrongfully accused. And I know you're gonna go it doesn't happen that often.
Speaker 2: I don't know. JC feels that way, right right, right, so does Kim Kardashian. You know what I'm saying, Like it happens. So then you got to go to a public execution and you're like good, yeah, and then you're like, oh, he didn't do it, watched him. There's some messed up stuff, man, this happens. Yeah, like spilt milk man.
Speaker 10: All right, we wanna do our top list today and it's reasons you hate Summer. We'll get to that coming up, plus tickets to Trivium. We'll take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 12: It's time for newsquakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe.
Speaker 1: And Lindsay with what's going on news Quakies from the Big nine Morning Show in ninety seventy.
Speaker 7: Police can't arrest man who allegedly peed on family during concerts. You'd like to think a family could go to a concert and not get peed on, but this wasn't the case for a Troy Grevelding who claims a drunk dude took a leak right there next to his family at a Morgan wall In show on tracks Yep, launching is sprayed all over the bunch of them, including them.
Speaker 2: Are next him, on them.
Speaker 7: He launched a spray on his eight year old daughter.
Speaker 2: There's no way this is happening. I'm I am beaten.
Speaker 7: So when police were brought in, they said they were powerless to do anything about it because they didn't witness it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just hearsay. Yeah, you don't have it on video. You ain't got nothing to prove.
Speaker 7: You can't dust for pe is what they told him. So the police said that his only resource or recourse would be to file a report and press charges and then see how that process played out. So I would then have got to myself. I mean, you try, he's trying to do the right thing. Call the police, because like you and I said, we would assaulted the guy.
Speaker 2: But if you're at the concert, why would you call the.
Speaker 1: Police, right, like, Hey, you don't want to miss the show, come on, pay a big money for those tickets. I mean, why wouldn't you Because they're not there, you would get security at the event.
Speaker 7: Well, that's probably what he did.
Speaker 2: No, you said, call.
Speaker 7: Police, Yes, but the police are telling him there's nothing we can do about it. So maybe he did go to security first and they brought in police that were.
Speaker 1: There, went to security and they were like they he and there'd be witnesses and it'd be wet, yeah, and then security would him that guy up and probably kick him out of the concert. Still wouldn't go to jail or anything. Wouldn't be in any trouble. He just gets ejected from the show.
Speaker 10: Maybe a disorderly and especially if other people saw it. But I didn't, No one else see it.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm guessing. Maybe they did.
Speaker 10: Maybe he didn't hear it notice it because he was enjoying Morgan Wallin so much, and then he was told afterwards, and then he went to the police afterwards.
Speaker 2: Dude, that guy totally peed on you. What do you mean? But ran pete on the eight year old little girl? Right again, I think she would be the first one be like, what that is going on? Why am I getting away?
Speaker 1: Because that's not normal, well for anybody, but especially for kids.
Speaker 10: Okay, A couple thoughts. One, I don't think he urinated on her. He may have done it next, like on the ground in it maybe some splash splash, Yeah, but that's not the same. No, it's not still not okay, not the same. Two book in your kids? Man, what are you doing letting the kids sit on the outside an eight year old?
Speaker 2: Right? Was this an outdoor concert?
Speaker 7: I didn't say, because that's.
Speaker 1: Another thing you got to think about. Right, If it's an outdoor okay, call that kind of makes sense. I said, I'm drunk whatever. But if it's like at the Bok Center, right, is it the part of an outdoor arena?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah? Ask me how fast my elbow is getting in your face?
Speaker 7: Well exactly, And what I didn't do anything, No one saw me do it. That'd be the same.
Speaker 2: You're drunk, you don't remember, right, wild.
Speaker 7: You elbow this guy who's paying and.
Speaker 10: Pipe elbowing him like hey buddy, right exactly, he's getting twelve to six.
Speaker 7: Exactly, you're just doing everyone else a favor.
Speaker 2: No one else snipped in. We're not getting the whole story here. Yeah something ay right.
Speaker 1: Man facing charges for harassing women while wearing a mine costume.
Speaker 2: I'm let me show how he did it.
Speaker 1: It's very silent harassment, as comes out of Massachusetts, where three female state park workers reported this guy. He's a twenty nine year old dude named her Nan Lux.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Apparently Sunday night he was at one of the state parks, and I guess They say that they had extensive contact with the guy.
Speaker 2: They said. This is what they describe.
Speaker 1: They describe him staring and smiling what they called an unnerving and terrifying manner.
Speaker 2: Sitting there staring at him, does he does he just have it?
Speaker 10: You know, black triangles above his eyes right exactly or maybe squiggly line, yeah, right, to look.
Speaker 2: Angry and angry lime.
Speaker 1: They say that his behavior got even more bolder. They said that one incident included where he stripped down to his underwear, covered himself in cooking oil, and then started working out near their staff area. So of course they arrest the man.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They say he also refused to leave the park when he was askeding like, hey, bro, can you gotta go? Because he's a mime, he's just saying saying, he's just shaking his head.
Speaker 2: Right, He's really hard to interrogate.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They say while he was in court that he fainted in court. Oh dear load. And then uh, he's meant to undergo a mental health evaluation. Gee you think, yeah, because he's a mime. Yeah, right, number one clue right there?
Speaker 7: How does that mind save me?
Speaker 2: Scuzzi? Yeah, you don't. You don't.
Speaker 10: Well, his other job, he's the statue, right, he's got a career to fall back off. Man facing criminal charges after killing girlfriend's service dog. A man is on the hook in Wisconsin for killing his girlfriend service dog. The victim told investigators she and quintin Elo had been dating for six to seven months and recently moved in together wild with her German shepherd named True. Elo called the victim and said True was not doing well. Just a vision, that's the way he said it.
Speaker 2: Not doing well.
Speaker 10: With the victim finding her dog dead, An oddutopsy revealed injuries found the dog that were consistent with blunt force trauma. He was arrested in facing multiple charges including mistreatment of animals and causing death.
Speaker 2: No word if they are still living together, but I don't doubt it.
Speaker 7: Oh you think she'd stay with them?
Speaker 2: People stay in abusive relationships all the time. Like he beat her.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, dog starts with the pigeon, right, And you said blunt force traumas. That means he had to get something like a baseball bat or.
Speaker 2: Just his fist share. I guess yeah, I get just fist.
Speaker 10: Service dog, service dog, like you bought the thing on Amazon and put it on our service dog, like it's trained, because you might have a seizure.
Speaker 2: I want to say it's the latter half, but you.
Speaker 10: Know it's probably the first part. It's probably I bought it on Amazon, and this is my service dog. I see that all the time.
Speaker 2: I just so I can take him into Walmart with me or whatever.
Speaker 10: I'm sure your dog gives you comfort, but just because you buy a patch on Amazon and put it on a vest and then zip to your kit, your dog. I was at we we were eating I think it was like Chili's or something like that, and this guy had walked in with his service dog, but he had patches all over this dog's vest like and it's it's clearly said do not touch, do not look, and do not call over something like that. Basically just letting everybody know, leave my dog the hell alone. It is a service dog. I guess the way it should be done. No, you don't need to bring a dog unless you medically need it. You don't need to bring a dog into a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I think he was a vet with some some mental issues.
Speaker 10: Yeah again, unless you a doctor has said you need right right right right right. But just because you know you're old, right and you don't want to leave your chiuaha at home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, I leave.
Speaker 1: We were leaving Shreveport at the Lakita and I was walking down the hallway and then there's this old couple coming with me.
Speaker 2: Either way, they have their cat with them on vacation. Also, who the hell brings a cat with them on vacation? Why is that wild? I just think it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: They're cats, they're pretty self reliant, yep. But if it's your pet, you want to bring it with you. No, I don't want cats.
Speaker 10: I think they shouldn't go anywhere, and they should go to one spot if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's very common to see people with their dogs on vacations and cats say they never.
Speaker 2: Seen anybody with the cat on vacation because cats don't want to be seen. It was in this little CRATEE is looking miserable. Yeah, yeah, because he's sucking a crate. All right. Plus do you know how long it took him to get it in the crate? Right? All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. You're listening to the Big Med Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Corbin. We want you to go places with one thousand dollars in gas cash. We're giving you thirteen chances throughout your work day to win, beginning at eight o'clock this morning until eight o'clock tonight. When you hear the keyword, enter it online at kmod dot com, or if you're listening on the free iHeartRadio app, you can enter it there as well.
Speaker 1: Good Luck, Good morning, gim peeple, Well, good morning, Corbin. We've got two pretty awesome events coming up at the same time. Rock Wallholm a Labor Day weekend. Prior USA got Smack Papa Roach Slayer and a Butler more. And with Rockklahoma comes the eighth annual Cowboy Cup, Oklahoma's premier cannabis championship. I pick up my judges pack next Friday. Oh God help us, it's gonna be great. Anyhow you want you a full lineup for Oklahoma. Just hip the website that rocks Lahoma, kmodi dot com be.
Speaker 2: Crown, no world.
Speaker 13: Take my strong hand, Give train, MoMA, give train, no burl, take my trong hand.
Speaker 2: Get on my gray. You are my kind of cripple GIMPI tremendous. So I have fallen down the rabbit hole, or I guess in this case, it would be the coon hole. Uh. Jimothy the raccoon.
Speaker 1: We talked about him yesterday, right, If you don't know who that is, that's a special little raccoon up in Seattle who's got a slight deformity.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: He got a shortened spine, no neck, weird looking legs. But the songs have come out, and I have fallen down the Jimothy the Raccoon song hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild that it's the summer of Jimothy and diarrhea. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I have gone through and I found as many as I could. There's a good little handful here, and I have to share them with you, Okay, So I'm just gonna take it from the top.
Speaker 2: This one's called Hey there, Jimothy, Hey there, jim Muffy. What's it like there in Seattle?
Speaker 7: You're so small and round in walkeee like a kid's drying of cattle.
Speaker 2: Can you move?
Speaker 14: You don't fit in with most raccoons, you too excuom, Hey there, jimukey, can you reach inside of trash can?
Speaker 2: If you can't?
Speaker 12: Held by you?
Speaker 2: Ladders tall enough to nd is spoken? It's smart chiropractic carrot's on my time. You realize, Oh.
Speaker 1: What wasn't Jennathe.
Speaker 2: Lesson?
Speaker 5: Wasn't Ji.
Speaker 2: Lesson Lesson?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 2: So that's that's last one of them. Randre, I always love.
Speaker 10: I mean, that doesn't feel like a giant creative jump, right, but it's still well done.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I think this is the one that sent me down the coon hole. Let's see here we ticket the funninest boy you ever see.
Speaker 11: Please tell me very honesty about your formity. Jim Come sit with me upon my knees and speak to me quiet, openly. Pro Jimmathy, Oh, Jemmathy, I think that you could fall for me.
Speaker 6: There's no, what else does you?
Speaker 2: And Timothy please run.
Speaker 1: To me that my friend has been stuck in my head? Since that is fantastic. That is a fantastic one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so here's another Jimothy song.
Speaker 6: Go all right, Jimmy, do you think it'd be all right if you eat your trash to night? You see his final deforment. That's why we love himself, condemn hutling times that gas.
Speaker 2: I hope he never leaves nothing.
Speaker 1: He is the give of that. We need to just where to giving dad.
Speaker 6: Jimmedy Hen, Jimmithy, Hey, Jimmythy.
Speaker 2: Hen, Jimmythy?
Speaker 1: Is there like a video? Is that like a video with like a truck or something in the background. I'm not sure what the feedback is there, why it's got that that reverb or whatever. But I think it's hilarious that Jimothy has exploded within the last.
Speaker 2: Week.
Speaker 1: No, like it's been like two or three on vacation, and I didn't really touch my phone that much while I was on vacation.
Speaker 10: I don't think you need to justify an apology or reason why you aren't up to speed on Jimothy.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, here's another one. I think this is an original. Like the other ones we have were a little bit you know, parody songs. Right, Hey they're Jimothy and then Hey Jimothy that we just heard based off of Hey Jealousy. But I think I believe this one is a Jimothy original.
Speaker 2: Ma me think of all the ways.
Speaker 14: That should be a better man, Jimothy catch. You see everything we wished and we could be in a little bowling ball body.
Speaker 2: So that's that one right there. Let's see, this one's a fun one.
Speaker 1: This one's a little bit of a longer one, and I think it's a I created, Okay, but I still like it.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, that's catchy.
Speaker 1: This is just called it's it's called Jimminy Billy Bob with Jimothy the Raccoon.
Speaker 2: Let's see there.
Speaker 15: Where when I rolled into Seattle and Rusty Chief rainfall in sideways onther Tuesday, stop, grabbed coffee, heard the racket by the can, they're stood in Jimothy the Raccoon like he on the whole dang land. He chipped his little whiskers like a cowboy or with some.
Speaker 16: Class, stole a blueberry muffin, and he never touched the catch the barista, just silence.
Speaker 2: He does this every week.
Speaker 16: Now, He's got a punch car and a fan club down the street.
Speaker 15: Oh, Jimmify and Jimphy fand it in the rain, Well a little.
Speaker 7: Limess like at out on the trains.
Speaker 2: Dunks to full of treasure heart that's white and free mayor dolls.
Speaker 15: He had a half as good as he He's king of allis, champion of the night stealing or the hot dogs underneath.
Speaker 6: The city lights. If you've got some leftovers, better hiding carefully, because he'll end up in the tiny hands of Jimathiefs.
Speaker 15: He wrestled with the seagull over half fish taco.
Speaker 2: Neither want surrender. They just put on quite a shoulder.
Speaker 15: Folks were taking pictures while the tourists cheered the monks.
Speaker 16: By the time the.
Speaker 15: Cops arrived, both contenders had moved on.
Speaker 2: He climbed the space needle.
Speaker 15: Well, that's what people say, though the squirrels claim he took the elevator.
Speaker 5: All the way.
Speaker 2: He found him strumming banjo with the samn and on his head.
Speaker 15: Even the coffee hipsters nodded.
Speaker 2: Duds git, they said.
Speaker 6: Oh Jimothy, Jimothy defended in the rain, weary little I mess like an outlaw on the train.
Speaker 2: Dumpster full of treasure.
Speaker 15: Heart that's white and free byar don rum see at half as good as he.
Speaker 5: He's the King of Alex.
Speaker 16: The champion of the night, stealing all the hot dogs underneath the city lights.
Speaker 6: If you've got some leftovers, better hide them carefully.
Speaker 15: Because they'll end up in the tiny hands of Jimothy. Some folks chase fortune, and some chase fame.
Speaker 16: Jin and the Fiet just.
Speaker 7: Want your barbecue, sing he ain't rich in dollars.
Speaker 5: Buddy's living like a king with.
Speaker 2: A bottle cap collection and a hook cap wedding rain.
Speaker 9: Oh, Jimathy, Jimathy legend by the bag Rain came.
Speaker 7: I watched the mischief from the Fuzzy.
Speaker 16: Face away, raise a cup of coffee at the hotel thing for.
Speaker 15: The trash can Troubador, the Northwest Woodland King.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you've ever seen, don't you take it personally?
Speaker 15: If you're Sandwich disappears, it's just Seattle's Royalty.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that one's ai, but I think it's the best, right. It's almost too good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's way too long, but uh, regardless, I think that was the best one out album. So we're going over Jimothy's songs. Uh, here's another one. It's a bit of a shorter one.
Speaker 17: Jimothy the beautiful Raccoon. He's way too wonderful to be a cartoon. He's just really anybody else. But what he does he does all by himsel his short little spining and loves to talk about.
Speaker 2: So that's our one.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else we got here. There's I guess I got a small handful of them here. Uh oh yeah, okay, this one, this.
Speaker 2: Play be Timothy.
Speaker 3: I'd rather see you than the others. See your spine is short, but your love is long.
Speaker 7: I saw you run and so I wrote this song hit.
Speaker 3: See out of lack, itchy roll. I love to watch the way you go if you single. Little ladies know that Frank and Charlie had a raccoon child. Great to see you running wild, hope to see you real soon. I gotta say.
Speaker 2: You're a rad raccoon, Jimothy. Man, these things crack me out.
Speaker 10: Man, people like I don't know any other way to say this, but like the people, the balls on people is impressive.
Speaker 1: You mean by that, I mean just to get out there and put the song out about jim Thy just to create it like it or.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and like the quality is not good or anything. Yeah, yeah, I mean that's that's awesome. I'm not dogging on. I'm just like, good for them. Put it out there, put it out there. Who gives a damn. Here's another one about Jimothy the raccoon.
Speaker 7: Jimothy was a little raccoon.
Speaker 9: He lives on the streets of Seattle.
Speaker 7: He looked a little different too.
Speaker 9: That's okay, it's not some kind of cattle. And all the world love Jimmoth too. All the world love Jimmothy too. All the world love Jimmothy.
Speaker 1: To sit down and be like, you know what, I want to write a song about this raccoon and then to go at it all right, they say this is the official Jimothy anthem right here, and I think this probably might be the last one.
Speaker 16: Everybody saying, little raccoon kings the whole world foot and fighting every.
Speaker 2: Day, and are you do.
Speaker 6: Loud?
Speaker 2: Every exactly who we all.
Speaker 6: Meant to be?
Speaker 7: Fun Seattle to every scene.
Speaker 9: Everybody loves Jimothy.
Speaker 1: And it's fun about this, right is the world's going crazy over this Jimothy the raccoon because of a short little neck or no neck and spine and whatnot. Right, but there's other Uh, I've seen other animals like that, right, dogs, cats and stuff like that. Sure, so it makes me wonder do we have a local jimithy? Is there a local short stubby raccoon floating around here somewhere? I've seen raccoons all over the place. I'm gonna keep my eye out for Jimmothy the raccoon anyway, the raccoon hole that is, Jimothy, go down it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 13: Beroun, no world, take my strong hand, Give train, alas, give train, no world, take my strong hand.
Speaker 2: Get a grain. You are my kind of cripple gimpy. Tremendous. More of the Big Man Morning.
Speaker 10: Show right now, though, it's time to play a game, and the game is Strip Schnapschner Call of.
Speaker 2: Decide who's gonna be your clue giver? And we'll give you clues. You just got to say what's on the card. If you do it, you get a point. Team with the most points wins.
Speaker 10: Tickets to see Trivium December fifteenth at the Tuls Theater. Get your tickets tolstheater dot com.
Speaker 1: Current record Gimpei is well, I am leading this one with eleven and you were right behind me with eight and Lindsey n she's got four. Last week's winner, that'd be you, so Gimp and Lindsey eight three three four six. Oh kmod's so the phones get our first contesting.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Mike? B How you doing, Buddy? I am fantastic this morning. How you guys? Good man, it's great to hear from you. Who do you like to give clues? Lindsey or Gimpy. Let's do Gimpy this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh sixty seconds are on the clock. Here we go, all right, Mike. This is a giant fish that lives in the ocean that is named after a man's seman.
Speaker 2: Sperm whale. You got it? Uh you? If you lose this you will fall over balance.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is what the the paint that you put on your fingers to make them look pretty. Yes, this is what you gotta do to keep up with you. You got to keep up with this. Get your heart moving. You might start running or something like that. People call it a blank.
Speaker 2: Class, step class, spin class, no class, nope, nope, nope, pass. I ain't messing with that one anymore.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is a charity here in town run by Rick Horton. Blank sucks answer sex. You will just say take off the sucks cancer. There you go. This is what you put on your brush to clean your teeth. Tooth taste.
Speaker 1: This is a comic books are also known as a blank novel graphic.
Speaker 10: Yes, uh, make sure you drink plenty of these when you're sick. Time time time six is what I got and that might be good enough for the win. Mike came on the line.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you guys, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Jake? How are you today? Good? You gotta beat six? Are you ready? That's that's a tall task, but let's go. You can do it. Let's go.
Speaker 7: Delicious Gala snow white bit into one a.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: We go to these to get drunk bar. We're going to blank you because it's your birthday. Surprise you. Yes, these are you might wear these in a fight on your hand across your fingers. What Yes.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: This is lives in the ocean. It has five points on it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 7: And this is a type of fruit, also a very popular vape flavor lately it's orange and you have the first letter right past a wooly looks like an elephant. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: A military time time time time time.
Speaker 10: We have a time, but that means you've got fifteen seconds to try and get as many right as you gain. If we have another tie, Jake, then nobody wins anything, So you got to come through on this.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? All right?
Speaker 13: Didn't we pass though?
Speaker 2: I want to be honest. You know you both had passes, so it still is a time.
Speaker 18: Okay, all right, let's go for it.
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go?
Speaker 7: Okay, all my friends have a.
Speaker 2: Low rider?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Uh isn't it tie?
Speaker 2: That didn't count?
Speaker 7: Okay? The Grand blank Opera in Nevada?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, this is time time time. Two is what we got. Might be good enough. Hang on line, buddy, Mike.
Speaker 8: Do we have a tie.
Speaker 2: That means you've got to get more than two in fifteen seconds? Are you ready?
Speaker 18: Okay?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Joanne owns one of these stores where you would go to buy material to uh.
Speaker 2: Make like dresses and stuff? What is that called? Just to say the last word? Fabric? You got it? Uh blank?
Speaker 1: Me hard Daddy, oh god, thank me, you got it. Uh, these are the shorts that have a lot of pockets.
Speaker 2: On them, Targo. Yep, yeah, that's good enough.
Speaker 10: Congratulations Mike d. You're getting those tickets to go see Trivium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew you'd be excited for those, brother. Oh yeah, man them and Inflame. I'm a big fan of Boath. Yeah, congratulations. Hang on the line. You just got to get your info or confirm your info. Okay, I'm sorry, buddy, it wasn't enough, all right, I appreciate y man, give me.
Speaker 1: This is the one that she said part of the word. Yes, this is an Alanis morisseet song, isn't it blank? Don't you think the only thing that messed her up was she said? Yeah, yeah, that was unfortunate. This is the one she ended you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a you would call somebody who served the military and serve your one of these, all right, it's a shortened version of it. Or who else works on your dog?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: A person that works on animals. That's a vet. And then this is the one, yeah, really hung her up.
Speaker 1: This is a tropical fruit and it's also a popular dispensary here in town.
Speaker 2: That's what I would have went with the only dispensary in town named after a fruit. That's right, mango. Yeah, it ain't a bad.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: This is the one that give me passed on And it is a form of exercise. You start with this, it's blank day and it gets your heart rate up and it's usually what you're doing on a treadmill or if the elliptical machine. You're not lifting weights, you're doing what Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, I maybe would have said another name for automobile. Okay, try to break it down on the car and then uh, Ronnie James, that's a wait it record.
Speaker 1: Now, well, the keeps Fanily with now twelve, keeps Lynn are according with eight and Lindsay with foe.
Speaker 2: More of The Big Man Morning Show is next. Man is looking into peptides.
Speaker 1: The FDA is reviewing whether certain peptides should be allowed to be made by licensed pharmacies and sold with a prescription. The compounds, which have gained popularity through social media and wellness trends, are promoted for uses including fate loss, wound healing, and other health benefits.
Speaker 2: FDA scientists say there is.
Speaker 1: Limited evidence providing the saale and effectiveness of the seven peptides under review as an advisory panel meets this week to consider the issue.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm clear on what peptides are. I am not one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I know it's relatively new and it's making people look super skinny and look weird.
Speaker 10: I thought it was more than just making you skinny. I thought this was just some sort of like thing you can take to help things like hair grown.
Speaker 2: Right right right.
Speaker 1: I know one guy that uses what is it, monduro but it's for he uses it for his diabetes.
Speaker 2: Those are glp ones. That's different, is it.
Speaker 7: They build up like your proteins, amino acid like they can do. They can rebuild like collagen. They have different types of benefits and I think.
Speaker 2: We should study it a little bit more.
Speaker 7: But that's just my opinion, like rebuilding tissues in your body?
Speaker 2: Gay, what else we got here?
Speaker 1: US measles cases reaches highest level in thirty five years. According to the data from Johnny Hopkins US Measles Tracker, the country has reported twenty two hundred ninety five cases as of Teaches Day, which surpasses last year's total and is the highest annual account since the disease was eliminated in the US in two thousand. This year's total is still far off from reaching nineteen ninety one levels, when more than ninety six hundred cases were reported before vaccines drove the disease to record lose. It says here that the Department of Education probes giggey med schools over DEI initiatives. The Department of Education is investigating five medical schools for allegedly promoting diversity in their admissions. The Department released a statement yesterday saying that it's investigating medical schools at Dartmouth College, East Carolina University, Saint Louis University, Western University, and William Carey University for alleged racial discrimination.
Speaker 2: East Carolina and.
Speaker 1: Dartmouth both say that they remain confident and their admissions practices. Civil rights groups say diversity initiatives help remedy historic iniquities for marginalized students. The Supreme Court, however, rejected affirmative action in a twenty twenty three ruling, and then lastly here, Oklahoma vaccine exemptions rise as mobile clinics expand access ahead of school year. As Oklahoma families prepare for the new school year, new state data shows more parents are choosing to exempt their children from required vaccine vaccines, even as mobile clinics work to make immunizations more accessible cross the state. According to the survey, last school year, seven point six percent of public school kindergarteners and twelve point four percent of private school kindergarteners received exemptions. The public school exemptions rate is more than double what it was just a few years ago. The survey found that most exemptions were for non medical reasons.
Speaker 2: Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 7: And we got the silver seats, the best seats in the house inside River Spirit Casino, and you could win them from our friends at Corp's Light. And if you want to see the Storycats Alive at River Spirit Casino from the silver seats in or to win at Kamody dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app. That show is on August seventh.
Speaker 2: Good morning gim Pia, Good morning Corbin. You just got your first keyword four thousand dollars cash for gas.
Speaker 1: That keyword is green. Take that keyword on over to the contest tab on the free iHeartRadio app. Plug it in and get yourself one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Good look right. Conspiracy theory Thursday. I want to introduce you to somebody. You may have heard his name before, and his name is Solo.
Speaker 10: Now that's his code name, right, And Solo was a Scottish Man and he was watching testimony from the Disclosure Project, a group of former military and government personnel claiming US possessed crashed UFOs anti gravity systems and suppressed energy technology. He became convinced the proof was sitting inside a poorly protected government computer, and as a computer systems administrator and with a handle named Solo, he was like, why don't I hack into the system. So in February of two thousand and one, he used just a plain old ordinary computer and dial up Internet from London and he got authorized to access ninety seven NASA, Pentagon and US military computers. Now one ninety seven he finds many systems using default are blank administrator password words.
Speaker 2: This is in two thousand and one, wow, and.
Speaker 10: US prosecutors described it as the biggest military computer hack of all time, to which I say, if you leave the front door open, I don't know how much of a hack it is. No, it's a camoni in trespassing. Sure, no, there's no breaking and entering there. No, there's just entering.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 10: In two thousand and one, two thousand and two, the non Terrestrial Officers file was found. He says it's a spreadsheet titled non Terrestrial Officers and allegedly lists names and ranks of personnel he could not find in normal military records. He also claims he saw references to fleet to fleet transfers involving ship names that did not appear to belong to the US Navy. His interpretation, that is, his evidence of a secret military space fleet operating outside publicly acknowledged pro.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that I would explain why we started the Space Force, right, We've never really heard what they've done. No, but they are an active branch of the military. Now I know people that are in Space Force. Yeah, so there has to be a reason why I started.
Speaker 10: He also accessed computers connected to NASA's Johnson Space Center. He claims employees kept folders containing original and altered space photographs with unidentified objects removed from public versions. He says he began downloading high resolution images showing a large, smooth, cigar shaped object above Earth. The image loaded slowly line by line before he could save it or take a screenshot his connection was interrupted September eleventh, two thousand and one. For those who don't know, besides the obvious of what happened on that day, it is probably one of the biggest technologically advanced moments history that you can put your finger on, because before that computers existed. We use them, but then we found out how fast we could make them go and how quickly we could utilize them to do things at rates uncomprehendible. So he was hacking and had overlapped with the nine to eleven attacks, and what my privacy have been treated as computer trespassing was now viewed as national security breaches. Prosecutors accused him of deleting files, disrupting military networks, and leaving messages criticizing American foreign policy. He admits entering the system, but disputes the government's description of what he was trying to do. British authorities find him in March of two thousand and two. He's interviewed by police after the United States traces his activity back to the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: His computers are seized.
Speaker 10: Crucially, no saved UFO photographs or copy of the alleged non Trustrial officers document becomes publicly available. In November of two thousand and two, the US indicts him. A federal grand jury charges him with seven computer related offenses. He faces decades in prison. The American government alleges hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to military systems, and then in two thousand and five to twenty twelve, that's when the.
Speaker 2: Extradition starts to happen.
Speaker 10: The US spends years years trying to bring a man who probably woke them up to the computer vulnerability.
Speaker 2: They had to bring him to America for trial.
Speaker 10: Supporters argue the potential punishment is wildly disproportionate for a man who claims he was searching for UFO information rather than spine. It becomes such a major political issue in Britain, attracting support from politicians, celebrities, and civil rights groups. He tells the world what he found in two thousand and six interviews. He publicly describes as a cigar shaped craft, altered NASA photos, non terrestrial officers, and the mysterious fleet transfers. He says he was searching for evidence that governments had suppressed anti gravity and free energy technology. All of his appeals fail British courts repeatedly reject his efforts to stop extradition. It appears increasingly likely he'll come to the United States in two thousand and nine, and then in twenty twelve, suddenly his extradition is balked. British Home Security stops the extradition. The official is official reason is that he has Asperger syndrome, depression and the risk that he could take his own life in US custody.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, flight risk. I could see that.
Speaker 10: Asperger's though, really And then the decision ends a decade long effort to try and prosecute him, and then December of twenty twelve British prosecutors announce they're not charging him. He never stands draw, meaning his claims against the government's full evidence are never tested publicly in court. So why such the aggressive response for a guy who's just looking at UFOs or.
Speaker 2: Trying to why such the harsh punishment.
Speaker 1: Well, because he broke into national secured well not really secured, but national files, national computers.
Speaker 2: He didn't break in the door was wid, I understand, but they thought they was closed. So to them, he.
Speaker 7: Broke in right, and he was smarter than them and they can't have that right, so they have to punish him for it.
Speaker 2: So you might wonder where is he now? Yeah, he self afflicted, gunshot, wounded the back of the head. He lives privately, quietly in the United Kingdom. Okay, like you can go. But this guy's been trying to scream from the rooftops and then suddenly zilch.
Speaker 7: Right yeah, because they cut out his tongue.
Speaker 2: That doesn't matter in modern days, right, because you can just simply send an email.
Speaker 1: Write a book, write a book, Yeah, anonymously. So they probably are like, listen, here's what's going to happen. We're not going to extradite you. We're not going to prosecute you. You're going to live quietly in rural England. And if a peep shows up about you or anything, you say, you found your brakes are gonna quit working. Accidents happen all the time. You could be walking the dog down the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you think they paid him, paid him off to keep quiet?
Speaker 2: They did with freedom right exactly.
Speaker 10: He was incarcerated so long, became so mentally incapable that they that they had him, they owed him, They punished him long enough, they was like, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, for your cheeseburger, do whatever you want. In the Minister Society reference, you.
Speaker 7: Know, I'm a favor letting them know how vulnerable their.
Speaker 10: Computers were, but not Britain. Yeah, those are the people who let him know. So he's not in prison, he's not facing any legal case. He does almost no interviews, there's no evidence that he continued hacking or returned to UFO investigations. His current home and employment are not publicly confirmed. So he is accused of pulling off the largest military computer intrusion of all time.
Speaker 2: And just disappears from public life.
Speaker 1: No trial, no revealing of evidence, no prosecution of evidence, nothing about UFO stuff. Well see that's what they're trying to bury the story, right, You don't prosecute him, you don't bring him a trial, because that brings light to the story and what's going on.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: So so it's like I think it's I think it's in our best interest to just go ahead, let this man live his life quietly. If you say a word, will kill you, dada da da whatever, because if it gets out and we start doing trials and then there's media coverage, and then there's chaos and anarchy and da da da da.
Speaker 10: Here's where I'm hung up on that thought. When you believe something, you believe it, and when you feel like you're wrong, you don't stop, no, unless.
Speaker 1: Your life is threatened, and your family's life is threatened. And that could be another thing. Right, we didn't even mention that part. Well, I don't know if he has wife, kids, but I'm sure he's got a brother's sister cousin somewhere, right, And it's like, listen, we will take out your entire family. If you can air for your family, you will go and live on the farm and rule England and you won't.
Speaker 2: Say a word.
Speaker 1: Because here's the deal. If you put him in prison, there's a chance of him telling somebody else while he's in prison. Sure, you could chalk it up to he's just cuckoo for Coco Bubs, but but he starts telling people, those people start telling other people and then the word gets out. But the part that you're overstepping and just not even most people aren't even seeing is that he's already said the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not revealing new stuff.
Speaker 10: Right, there are plenty of people that wouldn't shut up, right, because they believed so passionately. I think it's equally likely he's lying.
Speaker 2: You think so.
Speaker 1: He maybe he did get in there to the computers but didn't find anything.
Speaker 2: Right, what's the benefit of making all that up? Then attention?
Speaker 10: Okay, And if he does have aspergers, he's getting attention in a way that maybe he's never gotten before, and he liked it and fulfilled some sort of thing in his mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess that wouldn't make sense, right, And.
Speaker 10: Then he kept up the ruse and then suddenly he's like they're showing up police in black yeah, yeah, and he gets handcuff andy. He's like, whoa, whoa, No, I know, I was just playing man and they were like, oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes sir.
Speaker 7: But if they But then if he didn't find anything and he is lying, then why why have him go off alone? And why threaten him? Like what's the big deal? Why are they so afraid of him?
Speaker 10: Then it's kind of like when movies depict mentally ill people as charitable cases. Okay, Like I didn't know, Let's just give him a break, right, Britain's the one that's letting him go.
Speaker 2: No extradition. Britain's the one that's like, hey, listen, he's just he's just touched, right, it's not his fault.
Speaker 1: Just can we just America shut up? It's just George, go right, just go up. Just don't listen, don't bring anything up. Don't bring this up again, Okay, Georgie, If you do, I'm in there with.
Speaker 2: The bad guys. We don't want that, now, do we. I don't think that sounds good to you, Georgie. No, nor do you want to be He's getting right whatever, right, right, right right?
Speaker 10: That that feels equally as likely of a conspiracy as it is that he knows. Because when you know something like this, any other conspiracy person we've talked about, when they know, they don't shut up, right, and they've been threatened with death, and they've been threatened with all these things are so we've been led to believe.
Speaker 2: So for me, the idea is is he telling the truth?
Speaker 1: Or is this the first cuckoo can spe person that came forward and the US government went full anarchy on him, and Britain was like, he's like and he's not nothing, what are we doing? And the government US government was like, squash them all, don't let I don't want, we don't need this festering.
Speaker 2: Makes sense?
Speaker 7: Or is he dead like this Texter said, government just said he's living quietly exactly.
Speaker 2: We don't know. We don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's equally as likely too that he's dead or alive, right, because his his his residence isn't disclosed, right, nobody knows where he lives.
Speaker 2: I'd like to take a look.
Speaker 1: Inside of his house because I'm imagining, you know, there's there's like yarn boards, you know, I'm talking about all.
Speaker 2: Kind yeah, or he never touched that stuff.
Speaker 7: Again, like he has no internet access?
Speaker 2: Now what is that movie hackers or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like, you can't have any kind of computer equipment at all whatsoever, which I think in today's modern society is impossible.
Speaker 2: Who's the Hunter More? Remember Hunter More? The website are you Up? Has anyone up? Website?
Speaker 10: And this was a guy it was all revenge porn, yes, yeah, and he got in so much trouble. He was if he was told if he touched another computer he would go to jail for life. Yeah, right, and guess what he doesn't do.
Speaker 2: He's still alive. He's still living like he was like mm hmm Roger that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, you know how hard that's gotta be, though, especially today. No, I mean, I guess if you let him enjoy your freedom and your life, you'll do you'll do it, I guess. But it's so hard because everything's run by computers.
Speaker 2: Right. I got a button in my car. I hit the button and be like, what's the weather like today?
Speaker 1: And it tells me or I ask his stupid questions about dal and I have a nice conversation with my car about.
Speaker 2: Dildo's a might not your car your phone? Right? No, it's through my car. It's not through my phone. It's through my car. How does your car do that? It's got WiFi in it, and it's it's it's weird how it's all connected. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it does not go through my phone at all, whatsoever. I got a button on my steering wheel that I could say literally anything into.
Speaker 2: You do okay?
Speaker 1: You talk to the interface, yeah okay, and then it brings up that's Google's voice or whatever, and Google comes up and it tells me directions to where I need to go.
Speaker 2: I can say, you know, I put the push to the button, I'm all like play X song and it'll pull it out.
Speaker 10: So it's not the Android version of car play, like it's just automatically connecting.
Speaker 2: To your phone.
Speaker 1: I can test it when I get my car back and just leave my phone like far away so it's not connected, or just turn it off or just turn it off or whatever and test it that way. But I know I have I sit there and I have great conversations with my car and while I'm down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Right, it's amazing what you'll learn now to your point's valid to what explanation is computers. So with this guy, and maybe with this Scottish fella here, how do you stay away from that? Well, with today's modern cars. If he's got a brand new car, he's got that option.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If he's got a phone, he's got that option. So what that leaves, That leaves you you're communicating with either landlines or flip phones. Right, And when it comes to your car, you have to have something an older model that doesn't have that technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I mean again it depends on what they did. They decide is a computer, right, and.
Speaker 7: Hunter more as far as he goes, he if he was told to stay off of computers or Internet whatever, for it must have been only for a period of time because he is on social media right again.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just I don't know what the the idea is that parameter. He could stay away from it. Yeah, but the threat of jail, no public execution, no stony. But this guy, the Scottish guy. I'd never heard about this guy until just last week. Gary McKinnon, it's a good rabbit hole to go down, take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 2: If you saw this online and shared it with me, the Black Eye Club, if you are, I'm sorry, said like the NBA, the Black Eye Club. No, it's just a joke, bro Okay.
Speaker 10: Anyway, this is an alleged group of politicians, celebrities and religious leaders and billionaires who have to appear in public with a heavy bruised.
Speaker 2: Eye, not just any eye, specifically the left eye.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice that it was just mostly the left eye. I just thought it was interesting that the whole meaning behind it and they.
Speaker 2: All have this black guy.
Speaker 10: The idea is that this isn't accidental. It is a visual mark left after someone participates in an elite ritual, is punished by the group or is reminded who can.
Speaker 2: Cos them.
Speaker 10: There's no official rule book that is, of course released out there. This started spreading around twenty seventeen, obviously has grown through social media. Here are some of the rules, or believed rules. The eye is deliberately marked. The bruise is supposedly created during a secret ceremony. Some versions claim the person is struck. Others describe the ritual involving the eye socket, blood, energy transfer, altered consciousness.
Speaker 2: Left eye is preferred. Believers connect the left eye to occult ideas, the left hand path, the eye of Horace, and the all seen eye imagery associated with the Illuminati. The left eye is treated as the symbolic doorway to the person's soul or consciousness.
Speaker 10: The mark must be seen publicly. The theory only works if a person appears before cameras. The black eye is supposedly a coded announcement to others, the other insiders, that this person has been initiated, disciplined, or brought under control. Members do not reveal the real cause. They offer ordinary explanations like falls, accidents, surgery, sports, door something like that as the cover story.
Speaker 1: So I thought that was kind of interesting as I was listening into that, Like some of the explanations are so outlandish. I think it was like George w Right who said he got his from falling out of bed couch.
Speaker 2: Falling off the couch, that's what it was. What did you hit the table on your way down?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like, how do you get a black ass from falling off the couch?
Speaker 1: Also, later of the Free World, how clumsy are you to just roll over fall off.
Speaker 2: The bend short sided couch?
Speaker 7: By the way, well, I think we have established that a lot of the leaders of the Free World are clumsy. We've seen them tripping.
Speaker 2: Off almost every president has tripped up the steps, yes.
Speaker 7: And falling off bicycles.
Speaker 1: There's a difference between falling off a bicycle or tripping up the steps.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: But to roll over off your couch like you're just taking a little afternoon nap and then you fell.
Speaker 2: Off the couch.
Speaker 10: So hold on, I get we gotta get to this so members don't reveal the real cause. We talked about that the timing matters. Researchers look for a major event shortly before after the bruise on the person or a new role or something like that. For example, Robert Downey Junior is one that has sided a lot that he got joined the Black I Club right before his big movie role with Marvel, and that he was coming off addiction and arresting all these things, and he was making barely any money and quote unquote barely any money in film, and then all of a sudden he gets like the biggest contract he's ever had, in the biggest role and propels him to the you know, the top of the board.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're selling their souls to the devil.
Speaker 10: That's just one example. Right, We talked about the w that he had. The theory places him in the club because of his family's long standing connection to political power, intelligence agencies, Skull and Bones, and the presidency, and it's treated as an established insider rather than a new initiate. And he repeatedly identified on the list of alleged members. Another one that's on here. See if I can get to a good run. Pope Francis. He suffered a black eye in Colombia in September of twenty seventeen. His vehicle reportedly stopped abruptly, causing him to strike his face against the popemobile.
Speaker 2: How you going to break check the pope? Man? Come on, that's just trolling. Right there, like the driver, just like slam on the brake.
Speaker 10: Don't believers consider Francis especially significant because the Vatican is frequently linked to theories about ancient secret societies, hidden archives, in occult ritual His very visible injury became one of the most recognizable Black Eye Club members. Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, both British Royals, have appeared in the Black Eye Club discussions. The theory connects the royal family to inherited elite membership, arguing that the bruises represent their ritual renewal or discipline rather than entry level initiation. Prince Philip's visible facial injuries were publicly associated with an automobile accident. Kanye West is on this list. The conspiracy changes depending on the era, but some claim the injury marked his initiation into the music industry inner circle. Others say it represented punishment because Kanye repeatedly spoke publicly about.
Speaker 1: Control contracts, handlers, and the entertainment business. Okay, Lady Gaga is on the list.
Speaker 2: She had a visible facial injury after being struck by a poll during a twenty twelve performance. Followers connect her to the theory because her videos costumes and performances regularly use one eye poses, triangles, masks, and religious occult imagery. The injury is therefore presented as part of a larger symbolic pattern rather than isolated stage accident.
Speaker 10: Justin Bieber Bieber Bieber, He's shown as being in the club, and he said it was connected to fighting. The theory links his rapid childhood rise, powerful management structure, and the pressure placed on young stars. Some versions classify him as a victim of industry initiation rather than a willing participant.
Speaker 1: Madonna is on this list of the Black Eye Club members Sorry at the one clock Black Eye members. The theory is she's considered a senior entertainment industry insider, someone displaying the symbols, rather than the simply being recruited, initiated, punished. Steve Bouschemi is on.
Speaker 2: This list Wow.
Speaker 10: He suffered serious facial injuries during a two thousand and one bar fight, reportedly trying to help other another actor. The conspiracy treats the extreme injury and his continued.
Speaker 1: High level Hollywood career as suspicious, though his case does not fit the left eye pattern like the others do. Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt ben affleck All on this list. They claimed connection is the movement into their top tier Hollywood moments, major franchises, awards, enormous contracts, and access to powerful studios. In theory, the bruise marks their price of entering or remaining in that level of influence. It's kind of like we went through the stint for a while where you'd see somebody young would die of a heart problem, and everybody went to they must have got the vaccination right right.
Speaker 2: In reality, one in five people into the age of forty die from a heart attack. One in five. That's a big number, man.
Speaker 1: So it is entirely possible that these bruised eyes came from people who fell, ran into a poll, tripped something hit him in the face accidentally, or or it's the Illuminat. It's the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Show readturns. Hello, Mike, Good morning, Corbin. How are you. I'm great, man, It's great to talk to you.
Speaker 10: And it's exciting because the Drillers are back in action Tuesday down at one oak Field and the team is continuing to play really well into the second half as there's still a top their their division.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, man, We're yeah.
Speaker 18: One game lead after winning the first half and punching our tickets to the So we started off in the second half hot again. And I don't know if we talked about it last time. I don't know if I realized it last time, but you know, we finished the first half with the best minor league base ball out of one hundred and twenties, and right now we have the second best record in all of minor league baseball. So the Drillers are having kind of a historic run this season. It's it's as good as we've been.
Speaker 2: Is that the best in the history of the organization? From your recollection?
Speaker 18: You know, Brian and I were talking about that at the office. We had a fifty win half back in nineteen ninety eight when we won the championship. That's probably the best half season we'd ever played. I think we went like fifty and you know, fifty and thirty or something like fifteen and twenty five, something like that. But this half that we had, we went forty six and twenty three, doubled up our win total over our lost total. That's run right up there. It's probably the first or second best winning percentage we've ever had in a half season. So Yeah, we're incredible right now and it's been fun to watch. We've got the top three prospects in the Dodgers organization all play for us. We got Kendall George back, you know, who's a number one pick sol one hundred bases last year. He is back in the saddle. Of his first game returning to Tulsa, he went four for four with a walk off hit and hit a triple legged it out, which was great to see because he was coming back from a knee injury. So yeah, I mean things are going well. Things are going really really well. If we keep this team together, I think we have a great chance to win the championship at home, which is something we've never done in franchise history in forty nine years.
Speaker 2: So we'll so go back to that in a minute.
Speaker 10: Let's talk about the guys getting back home on Tuesday, two dollars Tuesday happening with Northwest Arkansas coming to town. We've got something else you guys are doing besides the normal thing that happens with Christmas in July next week, which is always fun to see happen as especially with this heat.
Speaker 18: Yeah, exactly, Christmas in July is never cool. On Christmas in July, so we'll see how it goes. But yeah, next Friday, I think we're doing Christmas in July. We'll do fireworks. Well, we'll try to make it sound and feel like a little bit of Christmas. Sand will be out there for the kiddos, So it should be kind of a fun and a little bit more special Friday night fireworks for us next Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's the typical things that happen with Thirstay Thursday that's going on and the bark in the park and three dollars white Claws and letting the pups run the bases afterwards on Wednesday.
Speaker 10: All this is at Tulsa Drillers dot com if you want to find out more. Margaritaville Night is gonna happen. And then the back to school lunchbox giveaway. You guys always try to do something nice for back to school or don't you?
Speaker 18: Yeah, back to school'd be great. These are really cool lunchboxes. They look like drillers jerseys. Really great giveaway for the kids as they get ready for to go back to school. And then the summer and that's also our mascot Mania night, so Hornsby is gonna have, you know, like a ton of mascots out there. I think we've got like a dozen different mascots coming in, some for different professional sports teams, some different companies that are supporters of the Drillers. So really good night for the family. That's our library reading program night. So if your kids have been enrolled at the Tulsa City County libraries and participating their reading program, if they complete it, they get tickets to the game next Saturday night. So yeah, it should be. It should be a fun one first fifteen hundred fans. I think at a lunchbox too.
Speaker 10: So yeah, exciting stuff happening down at one Oak Field with Tulsa Jilliers as they're back in action on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about some other baseball stuff.
Speaker 10: With the trade deadline and the Dodgers sitting very comfortable right now, what are the chances they we see them dish guys off try and secure some spots to make the postseason perfect.
Speaker 18: You know, they they're always active, man, I expect it. I don't think the rumors have quite started flying too much yet. I think the big the big player available that's that's potentially going to move is Schooble, the Cy Young Award winning pitcher from the Tigers. He may be on the move. I know the Dodgers are going to try to put a package together to get him. The Brewers are really really hot. They could be somebody in the mix for him as well, So it'd be really interesting to see where he goes. But yeah, I expect the Dodgers to be active. Uh And and you know, we always get a little nervous around this time because that means that we could see some drillers guys potentially on the move if they're going out for some major league talent, But right now they're their lap in the field. Them and the Brewers basically have got the got the National League fully under control. Dodgers have a have a double digit lead in the West. Uh So there's there's really no you know, like imminent urgent types of things they have to do. So well, we'll see what they do. But we'll be tuning in here these next ten days.
Speaker 10: Who do you think is more dangerous with a trade deadline looming? A team that's one two and a half games back, or a team like the Mets that is probably gonna have a fire sale.
Speaker 18: Well, I mean, the Mets wouldn't be dangerous if they're doing that, I think. I think really the dangerous teams are those ones that are kind of just out there that you and I are not talking about, that are you know, really in a wild card position and they're looking to improve their chances if they advance further on and have to play the Dodgers potentially in the NLCS like those are the types of teams that they go make a couple of big moves. It kind of galvanizes the clubhouse. It makes them believe. Then they start clicking and and it's usually that team that's playing the best ball at the end of the year doesn't necessarily have to be the best team on paper or in the standings for the full season. It's that team that comes together at the end. So, you know, these teams that are on the fringe, maybe not winning their division, but in a good spot, a trade can get them over the hump and also get that clubhouse believing that they can go and take on the Brewers and the Dodgers right now in the National League. And same thing for teams in the middle in the American League. I mean a team like Minnesota, we were talking about them, I don't know, a couple months ago, and they look like they were just going to have an absolute dud of a season. And now they're you know, they've gotten a little bit hot. They're a few games under five hund but they're right in the thick of the of the wild card race. Teams like that can be dangerous if they make a couple of moves and then they start believing, hey, you know what, why not us? You know, American League is up for grabs. Yankees are not playing as well as they were. Tampa Bay's not that exciting. You know, the White Sox are leading the National League, you know, Central or right there at the top. Like you gotta feel like if you're in the American League, you make a couple of trades, you can win the haul, dam that you can win the penn in the head of the World Series.
Speaker 2: Right especially a team like the Red Sox, where it's easy to get guys excited about winning because one they're coming off this long thirteen game winning streak, but also the franchise history with the Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 18: They could be dangerous, very dangerous. They were not very dangerous two weeks ago. They just rattled off a franchise record. I mean, that's one of the oldest franchises in Big League Baseball, I think. And they just tied their franchise record yesterday first game of the doubleheader. I think it was her fifteenth win in a row. They lost the second game, so the streak is snapped. But they're firmly right in the middle of it now. I think they're they're in position for a wild card and and they're also in the position to challenge the Yankees and the Rays in the East.
Speaker 1: All Right, I want to hold you down real quick to something. Who do you like winning the American League? And who do you like winning the National League?
Speaker 18: Okay, National League? I gotta go Dodgers. I just I just feel like too good. They have too much depth. They've got too many great players coming back from injury that are gonna make them strong. Those are gonna be like trade line missions. When guys like Blake Smell and to now and Will Smith's injury. Feel good about the Dodgers American League, it's wide open. I really feel like we're gonna get us out of the American League. Now, you'd probably say Tampa Bay, the Yankees. If they get Judge back, you gotta feel like that they're gonna be in the thick of it. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a team like like the White Sox or like somebody like that. The Mariners make a little bit of a run, the Red Sox continue they're hot ways and just keep believing as they head into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I think that is wide open.
Speaker 18: But if you had to hold me down to it, I'd probably say, right now, I'd still say Yankees. When Judge gets back, they're still right there lurking. And when you get Judged back and maybe Gene Carlos Stanton back, they're gonna be dangerous.
Speaker 2: I agree with you on the Dodgers. I'm gonna take the Twins. I think to win the American League. I think we're gonna see something like it.
Speaker 10: They're gonna make some moves I think to try and get back to it and make it a wild card run. But what's important is that the drillers are back in action. Get down to One Oak Field and see the future stars of Major League Baseball. In some cases, the stars right now major League Baseball that are playing down at One Oak Field. They're back in action Tuesday, Tulsa Drillers dot Com, Margueritaville, all your favorites Thursday, Thursday, kids Eat Free on Sunday fireworks, all that's happening Tulsa Drillers dot Com.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us, Mike.
Speaker 18: You bet, Thanks, Corby, you guys have the great rest of the week.
Speaker 2: R take a break, We'll be back.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Corbyn. Happy twenty eighth birthday to porn star Lola Lida See let's go a Gulf Coast girl in smell my feet or I'll tell on you meaningful masturbation and punishing the perv too. She lists her measurements as soft in all the right places.
Speaker 2: Good morning GIMPI, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 1: Hey, you just got another keyword to get yourself a thousand dollars cash for guess that.
Speaker 2: Keyword is credit.
Speaker 1: Take that keyword on over to the contest table on the Free Guy or ready up with the website the Rockscammity dot com. Pl again, get yourself one thousand dollars and you've got other chances throughout the day, so make sure you keep.
Speaker 2: On listening in case you don't get it this time. Let's go ahead and do our top list.
Speaker 12: It's hyperpig mad Morning Show's top list random topics, randomly drawn with random results.
Speaker 10: Now here's Corbyn, Kimpi and Lindsay with this week's topless. This week's topless are the reasons you hate summer? Reasons you hate summer?
Speaker 2: What do you got, Lindsay?
Speaker 7: Number five all the extra grocery store trips with the kids being home during the summer. They're always eating, so I spend so much more money and I don't like that. Number four on my list is the higher energy bill from running my air conditioning NonStop. I think it almost doubles in the summertime.
Speaker 2: Makes sense. I got mine in the mail the other day. It's damn over two hundred dollars, said, your kidding me?
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: My mom's was running apparently so much it broke. Oh or ac broke? Oh wow, not broke, like, let's just fix.
Speaker 7: It, replace it.
Speaker 2: That I want to guess.
Speaker 7: Eleven Nope, grand more.
Speaker 1: Less gimpy, Uh to replace the entire city everything you're looking at.
Speaker 2: I mean that's just the box on the outside. You do have to do reducting or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Everything everything and out, Okay, So you're looking at spending at least seven grand nineteen.
Speaker 10: If you want to go, you can go nineteen. Right now, it looks like thirteen doka.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you want to be comfortable, you know you're paying it. Oh yeah, I had the discussion with my No, we're paying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Does a homeowner's warranty cover that or not? When you buy one of those?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No mean like if you have a homeowner's warranty, yeah, but does it cover thee My mum's living in the house like ten years, probably more than that. No, we're just gonna stand there and go every day, let them kick us in the balls, right for the next seven years.
Speaker 2: So I mean, is she getting it replaced or of course we are right now? Oh no, no, no, no, you gotta it takes it takes a minute. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: She was just sitting there with like, no, the company's being cool. Okay, well that's good, unlike her house.
Speaker 2: The company's being cool. They're gonna they're gonna take care of it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they got it where it's kind of working, okay, but and if it gets worse, they'll bring in, uh some window.
Speaker 2: That sucks. Yeah, so yeah, electricity.
Speaker 7: Number three on my list is not being able to go into my backyard and relax in a body of water anymore.
Speaker 2: You ain't that all the year. Yeah, that is a summer issue. Yeah, you've chose to buy a house with that.
Speaker 7: Number two the bugs, specifically flies, because they get into my home. I cannot stand them at all. When I went back to visit my mom, she found or she had she had gotten a a bug trap at the casino on a prize day. You know they have the casinos like give out random gifts.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, but yeah, yeah they do.
Speaker 7: It looks like a bug zapper, you know, the big units that you like hang and but this one is actually like a bug sucker upper. It's got a light inside of it, so you know, they're attracted to the light, and then it's got a suction on the inside, so it sucks them up and traps them so it doesn't zap them.
Speaker 1: It just sucks them up and then they suffocate and die and then you've got to empty it every now.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So she gave me that and I I hooked it up this week and it's kind of cool. It's it's working, so it's it's keeping them from flying in.
Speaker 2: Vomit when the blue light thing, Yeah, it works pretty good.
Speaker 7: I do have one of those. Those are I feel like those are better though, for like the tiny like fruit flies. If you get those, I have.
Speaker 10: Found that once it gets about twenty percent full, you gotta start over. Yeah, because it goes oh my gosh, there's a dead friend, right, yeah, Frank.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then number one on my list is not having my own swimming pool.
Speaker 2: You just did it twice?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I miss it that much. I miss it that much. It's so depressing.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. I can only be mad at yourself.
Speaker 17: I know.
Speaker 1: Now here's the dildo, lindsay, is you can go and get a pool and put in your backyard, whether it be one of those inflatable ones or you know, ain't nothing wrong with an above ground pool party.
Speaker 7: So we can't our. Cha won't allow an above ground pool what our HA won't allow?
Speaker 2: And above that sucks stupid pravacy fence. Nobody know.
Speaker 7: I agree, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Okay, you made the decision you got. I don't have to complain about it. Silly, I say, you buy I want to put it in the front yard top list.
Speaker 10: These are reasons you hate summer bmms and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four, five, What do you got, GIMPI.
Speaker 2: Coming in a number five?
Speaker 1: The unpredictable weather. Sometimes it's blazing hot. Sometimes it rains for three days, and that's what sucks, because you just don't know it does reach a certain part in the summer, a certain point to where the rain is finally stopped, sort of ish, but like, at least in the beginning of summer, it seems like it's just it. It rains and then it's hot, and then it rains and then it's hot, which moves me into my number four spot.
Speaker 2: Mowing. Mowing because you can't mow.
Speaker 1: For a couple of days because it has rained for a couple of days, and then you gotta let the ground dry up. And while the ground's drying up and it's nice, bright, sunshiny outside, your grass is growing three feet out of time, and then you gotta get out there and you gotta mow that bitch eventually, right, And it is such a giant pain in the dong to get out there in mow grass that's knee high because you couldn't get to it earlier because it was raining.
Speaker 2: I'm over on that one.
Speaker 1: So going into number three is that, along with the unpredictable weather and the mowing, is the pouring of sweat, uncontrollably pouring of sweat out of your body. You step outside for a second, you're dripping.
Speaker 2: Hell, bro, what was it?
Speaker 1: I want to say, it was like Tuesday, Right, I left here, I got on my bike, have my cut on, right, I got my jeans d D.
Speaker 2: By the time I got to my house, I take my cut off.
Speaker 1: I am my shirt is drenched in sweat like I had been outside working on the roof all day or mowing. So oh damn disturbing. So that's number three. Number two is that that brick wall of heat. As soon as you you're sitting inside your car, or you're sitting inside your house and that cool air conditioning or maybe even your office at work, right, you're like, this is comfy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I don't feel good.
Speaker 1: And then you open up that door because you got to go somewhere, And as soon as you open up that door, I can't breathe.
Speaker 2: I just slammed myself into a brick wall of heat. It is the worst.
Speaker 1: And I think for me, number one reason why I hate summer is going to bed while the sun is still up and the kids are outside playing. Now, we'll get used to it, right, That's the choice that we made because we gotta go to bed sowarly.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't stop it from socking, because here you are.
Speaker 1: I've got blackout curtains in every room in my house right because of that reason, and like, well, this still shines a little bit of line in there. I can still kind of hear the kids outside playing.
Speaker 2: It's just like, oh man, blackout curtains are amazing, are they aren't they? It's better than putting foil on your windows looking like a damn twigger.
Speaker 10: All right, Top reasons you hate summer BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. Number five for me, the word extreme. We over use this word in the summer, extreme heat.
Speaker 2: It is an extreme.
Speaker 10: If it's a common thing, let's just start calling it normal heat. In the winter, if we heard extreme snowfall, we'd be buying so much bread. We do hear extreme cold in winter, not very often, almost never, But we hear extreme heat all it feels like they've just changed July to extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, welcome to the month of extreme. That's that's number five.
Speaker 10: Number four people that say I love the heat, all right, well then you'll love hell because who loves touching a molten lava steering wheel?
Speaker 2: Right? Or you're accidentally you're wearing shorts and you die touches the belt buckle. Yea the heat, man.
Speaker 1: I say, I mowed my neighbor's lawn as well as mine, right, and I went over there to put a post note on the door to say, hey, send me some cash from owing alawn. Right, my leg accidentally touched their screen door, which is metal frame, burnt the piss right out of it. I was like, I wouldn't expecting it to get that hot. It's a door, but it's a metal door.
Speaker 2: So that's uh. Number four.
Speaker 1: Number three wasps, red wasps, wasps, yellow jet whatever. They're just prevalent everyone where I'm this close, you can't see this other red.
Speaker 2: I'm this close to buying a bunch of preymantisis.
Speaker 10: You can buy like two hundred for like fifteen bucks on Amazon, and then about half of them survive.
Speaker 2: Huh, and they love wasps.
Speaker 7: There you go, this is not the first time you've mentioned.
Speaker 10: I know, I was yeah, and I don't know if this is true, but apparently you can buy a fake wasp nest and you put it where you see wasp and the wasp are like, oh my bad, sorry.
Speaker 2: I to know you're here, Occupato, senor. I don't know if that's true, or I've heard the dragonfly figurine thing also does it. I'm like, A, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think that one works.
Speaker 2: I think it probably works about as good as the water bag by your front door, right with the penny in it. Yes, it's very dishragging. Good luck. So that's number three. Number two my garage. When you go onto your garage in the summer, it feels like you're in an oven.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: And anything in your garage is like an oven. You god forbid you put some important in the garage. Don't store your candles. And then number one thing I hate about summer sweat. I hate sweating. It's so uncomfortable. And if you do anything outside, I know why people go with the shirt off, because it's less laundry to do. Right wear. If I wear a shirt and I'm outside doing yard work, I am now drenched. I can ring it out now.
Speaker 10: That's even if I don't drink the night before, I'm still a ton of sweat is protruding out of my body. Somebody texting in things they hate about summer humidities. Humidity, yeah, swamp ass, hm, stinky balls.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 10: How many are you smelling? Only the ones close and honest? How many are you smelling? Because I only smell mine if I go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: Hard to sleep in the heat because ac is junk Number five emotions on edge of because of being hot, that's true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people are crankier when they're uncomfortable.
Speaker 10: Somebody texting in for an own flies, mosquitoes, hornets, yep. Even leaving the house to check the mail. Oh yeah, oh gladly kids you want to check the mail?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's my kid's job every day.
Speaker 10: Uh, you sweat enough to need another shower? Yeah, here's my thing is I will shower. I take cold showers in the summer. Yeah, because I get out and you're like sweating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it feels good.
Speaker 10: The idea of like doing yardwork and then getting into the shower. I'm still sweating after the shower. Electric bills more than the mortgage. Truth, it's so hot, your buddy's that your underwear.
Speaker 2: It's hungry. Yeah, no thanks, But I do like the summer.
Speaker 1: It's fun. It's fun. Summer is fun, get out and do things. You're going out. Maybe you're a lake person, right, but it's only fun at certain times when it's hot between noon and like three, all right, and you're not near a body of water.
Speaker 2: Even if you are near a body of water, it still kind of sucks. Yeah.
Speaker 10: And when you have a pool, it's always like ninety eight degrees, right, you're stepping in bath water. Oh, let me just sit in the soup for a little bit.
Speaker 2: The old community neighborhood butt soup. All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Honesty for me, I steal things from restaurants. What do you guys do that I have before?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have actually taken a condiment like the little sauce container that like your condiments come in, like your little sauces.
Speaker 2: Like the caddies a ramicin Yeah, but not that battle ceramic. Yeah. Yeah, you're talking about the plastic little solo cup.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like yes, but it's more like either a glass one okay, or yeah, a nicer one than.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you did that? Like how often do you think?
Speaker 7: Oh no, I've done it, like one time?
Speaker 2: How long ago?
Speaker 7: It's been years? Because my house to house, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? Like, I don't think you do that? Then you did it one time? What about you? Gimp man?
Speaker 1: I have taken plates, like whole ass dinner plates before. You have, of course silverware that goes with it, you know, cutlery. I have a really nice waffle House coffee mug that I took from the waffle House that I use. Yeah, I've got those little ramikins as well. Bro, I am no stranger to take in stuff from restaurants, pizzas, uh spatuless. Okay, that's a habitual habit I have. My wife is so embarrassed when I do it.
Speaker 10: They bring you a box and I just go, I just look at it and go slide it all into the box. I'm not even trying to hide it. If they checked the box on the way out, I'm confident that they can arrest me.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, my bad, I didn't realize I was stealing it.
Speaker 10: Pint glasses. I've stolen so many pint glass. Oh yeah, I've never done plates. I've never done.
Speaker 1: Silverware because I always feel like that's really cheap silverware.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I on my birthday once, I did take two wine glasses because I was, Oh, I love this wine glass, and a friend of mine's it's your birthday, you should take it is already kept, and I said, well, yeah, but I don't want just one. I gotta have at least another one. So I looks like I have a set, and she goes, okay, I'll take mine.
Speaker 10: Doesn't if when you do that doesn't always feel like you're like you're you're you're committing the biggest diamond heist.
Speaker 2: Right. Do you think they're gonna catch you? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well list has been put together. Some of the things, the eleven things people steal the most often from restaurants. Some of them are going to be quite obvious, some of them are not. A spoons is are on this list. People apparently steal a lot of spoons, to which I say, maybe they just don't know they have it, unless maybe a drugs it's a drug thing, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Or maybe it's soup spoons, because I feel like people don't really have soup spoons at their house. It's just not necessary, No, but it's kind of nice to eat a soup, eat soup with an actual soup.
Speaker 2: I don't know the soup's better with the with a wider spoon.
Speaker 18: I think it is.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pictures they steal really like straight up off the wall. Yes, I feel probably why they screw them all down.
Speaker 7: Now I was gonna say, I feel like they're always like screwed into the walls. Especially at chain restaurants like Cracker Barrel. You're not getting that stuff off.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 10: I think there's a big difference between I'm accidentally taking a spatulate because it's left in my pizza to go box, right, compared to you know, twelve by fourteen framed artwork just yank right off the wall. High end soaps and lotions apparently people go into the bathroom and if they have nice soap.
Speaker 2: They just take it.
Speaker 7: Is this a hotel?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's so weird.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I have been in restaurants and been like, man, they have really nice soap. Found out what it was and bought it, right, but I'm not taking it.
Speaker 2: Pins. A lot of people take pins like servers when they say you know here you go sign your bill.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, I mean I have done that, but then I tipped more and go I took your pin. This is for another one, but I I've done when I waited tables, I had a nice pin that I used, and then I had pins I would leave for signing for that reason. Yes, yes, cups are on this list. A lot of people take those copper cups for mules.
Speaker 2: Okay, shotglasses are was my thing for a little while. Yeah, another thing on the most common things people steal from restaurants. Tips. Really, that's like you walk and take it off the table. Wow, wow, Yeah, that's you're a terrible person.
Speaker 7: If you Yeah, you really are.
Speaker 10: Tell me the difference between doing that and taking the waffle house mug or any of the other things can.
Speaker 1: Be Well, one you're taking from the company, the corporation. If shits corporation, whatever, you're still stealing from the company. And it's a coffee cup and it's okay, they can replace that without a problem. The money off the table that is somebody else's money that they're gonna use to feed themselves or their kids.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, buy their drugs or whatever. That's that's the difference.
Speaker 1: It's still somebody's money, true that it's in a different form, but like I'm not taking the waffle House coffee mug to go pay my electric bill, you know what I mean? As to where somebody that twenty dollars or that five dollars whatever they left on the table, that's gas, that's bill money, that's whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's their paycheck. Yes, that's a server's paycheck. And you know the glass that we that we take, that's just good. Someone's gonna end up knocking it down. It's gonna break anyways. Justify it, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Uh, some people texting in of things that they've taken. I worked at Masio's. Their plates, cups, and silver warres were considered fine china. Back at my place. I worked at Wendy's as a teenager. People always took the salt and pepper shakers. I didn't understand why because they're salt pepper shakers. Bro might go buy it when I can just take it, you know, all the little plastic canisters of it.
Speaker 2: Some other things on this list anything antique or handcrafted.
Speaker 10: So if you eat at a restaurant that's got like nice stuff, you just take it, which is feels different. I don't know why, like like it's okay to take it. No, it's not okay, right, I guess because it's more expensive. I think there's a big difference between me, you know, from the restaurant's supply store.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the fun thing though, is like most of that's just cheap stuff because you know, you want to decorate it just looks Maybe maybe I don't know. I don't know about a lot of restaurants putting antiques in there, but I could be wrong, right.
Speaker 7: I remember one time my dad and I were eating at an Arby's and you know, you take the tray to your table, and they had the salt and pepper shakers on the tables, and he had used it, and then he set them on the tray and when he went to clear the table, he emptied the tray, of course, in the trash can, and he went on said the f wort, I think, and he was like, I just threw away the salt and pepper shaker on accident, of course, because he had set it on the tray. And he went up to the register and he said, I'm so sorry, I just accidentally threw the salt and pepper shakers away because it was sitting on my train, and the lady goes it happens all the time. Don't even worry. He's like, are you sure I'll pay for it?
Speaker 2: Got a box of them in the back.
Speaker 7: Exactly. That's what she said. It happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Ramikin's on this list. Things that your tartar sauce comes in, or barbecue sauce or whatever makes sense. I've only used mine like maybe three times. I don't know, just to put some ranch in dip. Yes, that's about it.
Speaker 10: It's a dipping bowl. Metal cocktail picks or metal straws. I don't know if I go to restaurants that use metal.
Speaker 1: Cocktail picks, like what you would spear your olives or lines.
Speaker 7: Or whatever with nice Oh, I just thought of something else. I once took, okay, a crab leg cracker because I didn't have one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crab at home?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 7: Before kids? That was like a date night for us. We'd go and get like four pounds.
Speaker 2: It was four pounds, good for you, that's good money bags over here?
Speaker 7: Well before kids, sure you got extra dough.
Speaker 10: Another thing on the list that customers steal most often from restaurants steak knives.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I could see that, right, I could see that. I just would be worried I would hurt myself.
Speaker 2: Right, you stick in your pocket and stab your penis or thigh.
Speaker 7: But yes, put it in your lady's purse.
Speaker 1: If you're doing it in your lady knows right. Excuse me, sir, is that a steak knife in your pocket?
Speaker 10: My wife can't handle those that type of information, so I have to wait till we've left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then let her know, Hey, there's a plate.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's why when I do this spatula, I look right in her eye and like like I'm farting in her face or something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, make it uncomfortable. Yes, oh god, I'm an accessory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's like looking over her shoulder, like on the way out, and she's like, should we tip more?
Speaker 2: I'm like no, she don't. The waitress don't care. Oh, they got a box of them in the back.
Speaker 1: She's probably glad it's one less thing she has to carry.
Speaker 2: She can now stack stuff.
Speaker 10: And then then the last thing on this list of things customers most often steal from restaurants, plants, plants.
Speaker 7: How are you getting out of there with the same way you do with wine glasses?
Speaker 1: You just that focus is mine, just straight out the front door with it. I've never been at a restaurant and been like, man, food's good, but their botany is on point. I have stolen bamboo off the wall of a Pan Express before.
Speaker 2: Wow, real bamboo and a Panda Express.
Speaker 1: No though, this is whatever fake craft that they had on their wall, you know. And it was kind of half ass lee up there. And this was back in the trench coat days, all right, so it was really easy, you know. I pulled it straight off the wall and I stuffed it underneath my trench coat and I walked straight out the Panda Express and I took it home with me. And I have no idea why except to say that I got bamboo from a Pan Express.
Speaker 2: I just feel like your house would be like very a crackheads cracker barrel. Here's bamboo from.
Speaker 1: Pan Express, waffle house coffee mug, a comb from a construction site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: A tapestry from the fair. That's the only thing I'm missing in my house. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I need to get some tapestries.
Speaker 10: One of our bosses sent me a Texas said, I have a plate from Hideaway. Okay, plate from Hideaway in my pantry. I love that little guy's face and it's so tall. It looks great there, if you say so. When my wife and I got our first place, we were like eighteen, she would bring her big purse with tupperware in it to the Golden Corral.
Speaker 2: You would fill it.
Speaker 7: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That still makes sense. Yeah, you're still a food and you're young, you're poor. You know you need some of that good fried chicken for later. It's a meat loaf, it's nachos.
Speaker 2: Come with tupperware and be like huh huh.
Speaker 1: That was before they started the to go. Now you can get Golden Corral to go. You go fill up your little starm container and as much.
Speaker 2: As you want. Yeah, they realized there was more money in doing that. Yea, right, then there was in not letting people do it right, because they just throw the whatever away at the end of the night, right, send it home with the employees.
Speaker 10: My son is a collection of table numbers from What a Burger Dude, which Gimpie says, oh, yeah, do you have bamboo? That does sound like something you would have?
Speaker 1: Though table numbers used to as as a kid, I did that any of the like sixty nine of course, obviously was a popular one. When I worked at the Carls Junior, we'd have to sometimes break open a new package of table numbers and I would dig through every last one of them and then I'd find the sixty nine and like you're coming with me.
Speaker 2: So the customers never got it. So you just had like a bunch of a bunch of Giggey's just around the house.
Speaker 7: Decorates this Christmas treat with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I took some those trays from McDonald's that you carry your food to the table on. Sure those are not good trays for breaking up your weed on.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, I speaking more of crafts, but okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: The grooves and the weed flakes they get stuck in there. You don't get all your weed and just use a book like a normal person. Oh you use a silver plutter? Do you have a silver like a real silver platter or not? I don't know if it's real silver, but it was my mas. I doubt it's real silver. Your mom got this as a wedding gift.
Speaker 1: She's like, I can't wait to best it's on to my little boy and he's out there like amen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It sits right next to my couch with my TV tray, you know, and I'll just pick it up. I used it just last night as a matter of fact. And some bitch is big.
Speaker 2: It's like at least a foot and a half two feet long, that's measure. Yeah, it's massive and it worked though. It works with this.
Speaker 7: Carls Junior sixteen.
Speaker 2: Here's a question.
Speaker 10: No, those are on display, Michelle in the curio cabinet next to the Avon perfume models. Sometime I want you to make a list of the inventory of s you just have as decoration in your house. Here's a question I've never asked you about weed. Do you leave your weed out all the time or does it get put away? So, for example, you have your your drug tray, does it stay with weed and paraphernalia on it or does it get cleaned off at the end of the day into the night whatever, and like wipe down so it's clean and that stuff's put away.
Speaker 2: No, So I don't have a coffee table or whatever inable.
Speaker 1: I have an end table that has like one two bongs on it, an electric dam machine, your work bench pretty much essentially a couple of ash trays, a couple of pipes. So that's my end table, and then my weed tray that you know, used to be my mis my silver plu It just it sits between the end table and the couch. So I just reached down like a man.
Speaker 2: So it just so do you clean it off or you just put it down there and all the crumbles just fall into the carpet. Yeah, but the stems are just ah, yeah, there's no seeds in what I get now, No, I'm sure you crumble it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's there's dust and uh it goes into the carpet and I vacuum it up.
Speaker 2: I vacuum it. It's not like I'm growing pot in my carpet or you move the end table and couching vacuum in. Yep, Yep.
Speaker 1: I'll get an air vacuum because the dog hair and dust and what not that goes along with it. But for the most part, I'm not I'll get as much as I can into the joint or whatever. I'm using and there's always some left over because when you roll it, it''s out of each end right like a like a like a bad Brita well, and it's like whatever, I'm not twenty anymore.
Speaker 10: I don't have to you don't have every you don't have a crumbles bag. You just do it and then at the end of the month.
Speaker 2: You're like, sweet, No, that's how you know you made it, Corbyn. Yeah, when you're just like throw this weed under the ground.
Speaker 10: You take trays for McDonald's to put under the back wheels of a front wheel drive car so you can do donuts in it.
Speaker 2: Huh. I've seen that happen before.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 10: In school, classmates stole the whole pen and server from Mazio's during a field trip.
Speaker 2: He was the superintendent son. Always got to.
Speaker 1: Watch out for those boys, that's right, preacher's daughter. Yep, yep, all right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.