Speaker 1: Oh bed of the Aird.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob, and today is a very special episode. Good people. We uh, you know, I don't even know where to begin with this kind of stuff. It's almost you know, it's it's gonna be weird, Jacob, I mean, can you just help the cult members fill them in a little bit. I'm almost getting a little emotional just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, this is kind of the end of an era, but also the beginning of a new one.
Speaker 4: So good cult members out there.
Speaker 3: Jonathan and I have been doing this for over five years now, right, started off as a little hobby. Well, Jonathan started the podcast he and a friend and literally as just for the fuck of it, you know, hobbies, fun things, and that friend really wasn't consistent as far as showing up and everything. And so Jonathan and I hooked up from a mutual friend slash brother in law, and we just kind of hit it off and made this into a thing, you know. And over the course of the last few years, Jonathan and I have come to certain agreements on certain things, certain disagreements on certain things, and that's always what's made the show what it is. Right that being said, Jonathan came to me about two months ago and said, I feel that my heart is pulling me in a different direction, and I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't even know what to make of it. Really, this has become our livelihood, this has become our career path, all these things. But Jonathan has decided that he wants to go more into the esoteric, the metaphysic, the spiritual, the occult as far as the content creation world goes. And side tangent to that would be that he doesn't feel like he will have enough time in the day to also have a whole other podcast that's putting out the amount of content that we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know, I started Metamistics, well formally Meta Mysteries, but now Metamistics. I started that a little over two years ago. And I really wanted to start that because I wanted to be able to have some kind of back and forth banter as far as getting to understand the mystical, the esoteric, the occult to a deeper degree. And some people just really aren't about that symbolism. And that's totally fine, you know, like that's everybody has their own flavor, but I found my own personal spiritual understanding through it, and I would like to be able to keep on broadening that that is. You know, the thing is is that over here on the cult there is there's a lot of listeners that have certain beliefs, and some of my beliefs go against those beliefs. And I actually feel like, over the course of the past few years, the deeper I've been getting into the spiritual and esoteric kind of stuff, that some people have started to distance themselves from the cult. And that's the last thing I want, because this was always meant to be an open dialogue. It was always meant to be fun entered digging deep looking into you know, every single conspiracy We're coming up on a thousand fucking episodes, dude, A thousand, Like that is an absurd number if you really think about it. I mean, we we probably got a little over two thousand hours worth of conspiracy shows. And that's not including and that's not including you know, all the time that it took to h to go and research all of it, and uh, the editing and the posting and the all of everything. There's a lot of time, a lot of effort that goes into this. There was a lot of time that you know, we we took away from our families to be able to really give our pure heart and souls to this, and and we made some amazing memories along the way, a lot of great friends we've made along the way. There's a lot of people that we were introduced to and that we introduced ourselves to that we never would have gotten to meet of the course of the past few years if it wasn't for this show. I mean, the conventions that we've gone to and we got to meet some of the cult members in person. I mean just amazing. I mean, and what a beautiful way to live life, you know, to be that involved with the community of thousands of people. I mean, it was, I mean, this is has it has been a dream like honestly, like this is There's people that got to get up and fucking go mix cement every day, you know what I'm saying. Like, there's people that got to get up and go work in the plant every day. And what we'd get to do is be behind a microphone and talk to all of our friends, me and you being best friends. I mean, it is just a fucking hangout. And that's what we've been able to do, you know, the over the course of the last five plus years. It's just been amazing.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it sounds unreal, like out loud on paper. Even family members are like, so you just what does your workday look like? And it's like, I could tell you. You're gonna think I'm lying to you, but I could tell you it's basically do hours worth of research into a certain topic, talk showing my best friend for three hours and scene and there we go on to the next thing, and they're like that that is.
Speaker 4: Fucking bullshit, and I'm like, listen, I don't understand it either.
Speaker 2: But here we are, Oh dude, the Internet is crazy, and somehow we found a way to crack the code of the matrix and be able to like what a what a fucking if this doesn't prove that we live in a simulation, Like honestly, like this is what I think about. I'm like, think about everybody else that you know is complaining about their jobs and stuff like that, and here we are a couple of dickheads behind the behind some microphones and just live in our best life and it's been like, we can't we can't even say that we've done it all on our own. It's because of the good cult members that have been sharing it and and you know, all of the interactions that we've had and the open conversations that we've had. You know, I can't tell you how many times we we've changed course just because of information. You know, our our beliefs in a lot of things have evolved immensely, you know, whether it's the political system, whether it's the CIA, whether it's Donald Trump coming in to save the day. Nothing can stop what is coming and all that shit. I mean, dude, we live streamed the presidential debates. We live streamed the final hours of leading up to you know, people winning or losing elections. And just the amount of hours that even the amount of hours that we spent every Tuesday night for the cult member live shows, Spirit Animal, Sam and fucking you know, Dougie Blunkin and all the amazing people out there. I mean, just we've.
Speaker 4: Got crazy correspondence.
Speaker 3: Now do we have like a resident Jewish correspondent, a resident furry correspondent, a resident trans correspondent. We got the Spirit Animal. I think we have a resident lesbian correspondent. We just we're all over the place, honestly, And that's.
Speaker 4: To your point.
Speaker 3: We have been an all inclusive cult for so long. We really don't care what political ideations you have. We don't care who you're taking to bed, as long as they're a consenting adult. Like we you know, we we might talk shit one way or another, but that's what this is, right. This is the open dialogue, and this is the place for certain beliefs in ideologies to be aired out. And sometimes that might lead to some heated discussions. Sometimes everybody can agree and we all move on on the same footing.
Speaker 4: It varies topic to topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. And I just think back to like the how many times me and you have gotten into it on your and it has been so funny, and you'll have cult members reach out like actually concerned, like, oh my god, are you guys gonna are you guys gonna break up? You know what I mean? Is it not gonna work? Is the cult just going away? You guys seem like very heated. And I always think back to that time that we had the conversation about the fucking Emerald tablets. Dude, that was the one because it was fire versus Ice in that episode. I mean, it was you were coming hard at Maurice Doriel and I was like, dude, I'm telling you you it's fucking there's something to this. And obviously it went back and forth. And that was whenever we were in Christie's studio and there were people coming in like are you guys all right? You know, and and I just because there was during a time where you know, obviously, whenever you're you're having a conversation with somebody during a heated debate, you want to try and prove your point and the other person wants to try and prove their point, and you feel like you were so right, and I feel like I'm so right. And it was just fun dialogue. And there was a couple of times where I almost just fucking said, let's go out in the parking lot, like it's time, it's throwdown time, it's fucking you want to be a man. No, it was just like, but I love that kind of shit. It's brotherly love, and that's exactly how you would treat your boy, your brother, you know what I mean. And so of course there's gonna be conversations like that, and to be honest, if you don't get heated from time to time, if you don't disagree with somebody from time to time, then you don't even have a mind of your own, you know, Like you're never going to agree with literally every word that somebody says. That's never, dude. I don't even agree with most of the shit that I say. My feelings and my emotions and my thoughts are constantly evolving, you know what I mean. Like sometimes I'll just say something because it's a thought, not because I agree with it or disagree with it. It's just like, hey, what if you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, that's the thing. We are not an echo chamber.
Speaker 3: We never have been, and I think that's also something that has done very well for us in the years leading up to this point. And just we're all clear, this is not this is not a bad transition. Jonathan and I are still on wonderful terms. It's not like we had some fight behind the scenes and that's what's led to this split or anything anything of a negative consequence whatsoever.
Speaker 4: This is something that was agreed upon.
Speaker 3: This is something that we talked very heavily about for the past few months, and we had to get a game plan together on what things would look like moving forward. That being said, Jonathan will still be jumping on the Tuesday Night Lives. He is still a one hundred percent cult member, just like all the rest of us, myself included. There ain't no cult leaders in this bitch. We are all just humble cult members trying to figure it out. So he is not departing ways from the company. He's not departing ways from any of that. It's literally just there's there's only so many hours in the day, realistically, and if he wants Metamistics to grow to the level that the cult of Conspiracy has grown to, he has to be able to devote the amount of time to get it there. And the fact is that there is only twenty four hours to try to make sense of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing is that, you know, I wish there were more days in a week. I wish there were more hours in a day. But the thing is is that you know doing one if you really think about it, And I don't think that too many people even imagine what goes in Like if you've never podcasted before, it seems like, you know, it would be easy. It seems like it seems like, oh, yeah, that's a fun theory. I heard that before. Let me just you know, google it and you know, watch a YouTube or whatever. It's so much deeper than that, because you want to be able to present information and you also have to get into the mind of the other person because you're trying to imagine the questions that they're going to ask, and then you're researching that, and then it's like, well, all right, is that you know what I mean? Like it's a whole, like fucking dichotomy of the mind. It is trying to work with multiple minds, and.
Speaker 4: One rabbit hole will lead to five other rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: Tangentially, just accidentally, you'll find yourself doing research into some other obscure topic just because there is that chrome that ties into the main point, and it's it is wild and yeah, to your point, anybody that is a consumer of podcasts, the majority, the vast majority of podcasters that are uber successful at it, they might post once a week, right, maybe twice a week. I don't know of many podcasts that are posting three times a week. There are a bunch I'm not very familiar with that many, right, And the reason behind that unless you're somebody who the entire pod is just open dialogue, whereas just you and the other person just kind of bickering back and forth, or for instance, like a sports podcast, So the amount of time and effort that goes into that, Yeah, you'll get two sports nuts that will sit there and go back and forth and debate the careers of this player and how he did the last Sunday's game and how that's gonna look on next Sunday's game. And it's all very speculative. It's all just hypothetical. It's off the dome types of things. For the amount of research that we have to do into so many obscure topics, how much history we have to draw up, how much cultural context we have to draw up, how much does it play into today's cultural zeitgeist.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: I don't know many other.
Speaker 3: Podcasts that are doing it to the level that we are, And I'm not complaining by any means.
Speaker 4: It is a fucking blessing.
Speaker 3: That being said, I don't think many people can appreciate the amount of behind the scenes legwork that goes into everything that we do. Not to mention allotting time, like actually allotting time to sit and shoot this podcast, making sure that it's all up and ready gets to the editor in time. We just got an editor a year ago. That's a relatively new construct. For the vast majority of it, Jonathan was doing all of the editing for it. And I said that many many times that like the entire workload was being carried by Jonathan. His back was hurting from carrying the fucking team. I get it, but it's there is. So it's we're talking hours and hours, not like two hours, no, no, no, for a three hour pod. We might be talking about five hours worth of editing and digital things that need to get done to it, not to mention optimistically ten hours of research that went into it.
Speaker 4: So right off the rip, we're talking close to twenty four.
Speaker 3: Whole hours just to get a episode out, and we're doing five of those a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's And that's the thing is that you know, whenever you're behind a mike, you got to be on point, you got to be ready, you got to be like mentally prepared to say certain things and to think certain things, and your brain is working the entire time. It's not like, oh yeah, I'm gonna let Jacob talk and go to my nothing box for the next ten minutes. I can't go to a nothing box. It has to be like a fucking well oiled machine. And I've been you know, I'm somebody. I've I've tried to really step up my own personal game and my own understanding and the deeper understanding of what it all means, you know, like it is, it is a psychological game. And I think that this world is a psychological game. But if you really think about it, you know, I and we've all worked jobs like to where yeah, you might be working and your back might be hurting and maybe you know, like your knees will start hurting or your hands get blistered up or whatever, but it is so much more stress on your mind that it is on your body with this kind of stuff. And I would say, personally, you know, having worked those kind of jobs, You've worked those kind of jobs. It's it. There is a lot more stress on the mind than it will ever be on the body.
Speaker 4: Right, Like, you know, the exhaustion is still real, like no doubt.
Speaker 3: Now, granted, yes I'm not sweating my ass off in a plant and turn of wrenches and pulling wires and all these things like I once did.
Speaker 2: But you can go to a nothing box in those kind of jobs in your mind, you know what I'm saying, like, and and I feel like that almost helps, you know, uh, get through the day a little bit. I don't know, like it's it's it's very weird whenever, it's very different jobs. And I'm gonna be real, dude, whenever. Whenever I was younger, I remember one thing my dad always told me. My dad was always built full of like you know, quotes and shit, because he's a he's he turned out pretty successful, right, and so you want to listen to those kind of people. And and he always said one thing, and he wasn't the one that came up with. But one thing that always stuck with me was work smarter, not harder. Like I always wanted to try and work as smart as I possibly could. If I didn't have to be out working on a tugboat, if I didn't have to be out working in a plant, if I didn't have to go fucking you know, serving tables and serving beer to customers and shit like that. Like I wanted to try and always be known for working intelligently rather than physically. And that's really what we've been trying to build over here and trying to build intelligent conversation, fun conversations, you know, like entertaining conversations and conversations that will just leave you scratching your head and completely changing your worldview. Like that is what we wanted. That's always what we wanted was to literally shatter illusions. That was the idea behind this show. That's why it was called the Cult of Conspiracy. And if you go, I don't even know if that episode is still available, but the very first episode that was ever shot for the Cult of Conspiracy, I said, the reason why we called it the Cult of Conspiracy was because we wanted to look at We wanted to essentially like shatter the illusions of the occult, right like that, because within the occult, it's just the occult is just it's it's hidden, right Like, all of this stuff is hidden, and we wanted to bring it to light. That's why we want That's why we called it the Cult of Conspiracy. It's not necessarily that we wanted to be a cult, you know, it was the exactly, uh, the opposite, I would say, you know, we wanted to shine a light on all of the fucking Hillary Clinton's of the world, the adrena chromes of the world. And now you hear about supposedly in one of the Epstein flight logs or something like that.
Speaker 4: Did you hear.
Speaker 2: About how fucking supposedly Trump was throat goating Bill Clinton.
Speaker 4: I have not heard this, but okay, it's out.
Speaker 2: There in the zeitgeist right now that supposedly he was giving a little sloppy toppy to old Bill. And you're like, oh, I guess I understand why he didn't want to release that. Now I don't know if that's absolutely true, but I've seen a lot of people saying it.
Speaker 3: And today I even heard that he has shifted gears and now he's all about releasing.
Speaker 4: The files again.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after he and Marjorie Taylor Green had this big fallout, now he's calling her Marjorie Trader Green.
Speaker 2: Oh God.
Speaker 3: And now she's saying like, yo, I'm getting death threats by the MAGA movement, to which I used to belong because I think that they're being sloppy with the release of these files. Now Trump all of a sudden's like, yeah, you know what, let's put this Democrat hoax to rest, just goal release the files, go ahead and just do it. And it's like, Okay, we all know that that's not exactly going to happen the way that he's saying it right now. But I think that maybe he has seen the writing on the walls and seen that most of his constituents are pissed off at.
Speaker 4: Him right now, and especially for Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 3: Most of us love her, and for him to call her Marjorie Trader Green, it's like, oh, oh, you've lost your actual goddamn mind, Donnie t.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing with Thomas Massey. It's the same thing with oh shit, what's his name, Ran Paul and people like that. It's like, you know, just because somebody disagrees with a bill that you're trying to send, maybe instead of insulting them, let's try and figure out why they disagree with why this bill should be sent and pasted in Congress, you know. Like, And that's one thing that I've I've come to see that it's it's it's almost like a mocking game, and I'm like, dude, it's it's fucking childish. And it's not just Trump, although I think that it you know, it probably started a little bit with him because he was the first one that was really slinging shit and calling people names and stuff like that. But at first we were like, dude, we love that. You know, it was it was such a breath of fresh of fresh air. No longer was it being covered in the illusion of people getting along in Congress or you know, it seemed like k Fabe was breaking you know what I'm saying, Like, initially, that's what it seemed like, and now I'm just like, oh, k Fabe is just back on. It's just rebranded, you know what I mean. That's the way I'll look at it now.
Speaker 3: Oh, same story, different chapter, right, And we've said that a bunch of times two wings of the same bird, birds of a ship feather do in fact flock together, ripgm leahy.
Speaker 4: But it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: And that is why we are going to continue to talk about these types of topics on the Cult of Conspiracy. We are not going to shift the program to more political. We are not going to be shifting it more Christian. We are basically going to continue talking about the conspiracies as they play out, throwing in the historical conspiracies of course throwing in the current events of the day and age as they are playing out. But I mean it's really and truly the Cult is not going anywhere. We are not rebranding by any means. There might be some slight changes here and there that you'll notice, one of them being the new official co host of the Cult to Conspiracy, the Wonderful, the Beautiful, the Powerful, ravenly Hello. And this is also a decision that me and Jonathan thought very long and hard about for quite some time. When Jonathan first told me that he, you know, his heart wasn't in the conspiracy game anymore. It was pulling him more towards the esoteric side of things. We bounced the idea back and forth about me leading this solo and that could do. But be honest, I prefer conversation over one guy reading a script. You know, some people do exceedingly well at that as far as YouTube is concerned. Some people kill at that for podcasting. I like talking. I like the back and forth, honestly. So then we started thinking of who we could bring in to be the new co host and all the business side that goes into that and everything else, and a few people kind of you know, tickled our fancy a bit, but when it really came down to it, the only logical conclusion was ravenly thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. They they both came to me and talked to me about it. We've had a lot of conversations about leading up to this this time and me stepping in really big shoes and trying to learn how to fill that, and I definitely am nervous when it comes to that because I am not Jonathan. I will say that I believe I'm a healthy balance between Jonathan and Jacob.
Speaker 6: I do not favor one side of verse the other.
Speaker 5: I kind of question a lot of things the same as Jonathan does, but I also have similar beliefs in some things Towards Jacob. I'm very much in the middle with a lot of it. I believe more heavily in science than anything else. I also believe in presenting information in a non bias manner and then having a conversation with biases, because I want people to have the opportunity to form whatever opinion they want without any kind of sway, and that's kind of where I'm at with those kind of things.
Speaker 6: I also believe, I know that people are gonna question like what.
Speaker 5: I don't talk normally about my political standpoints, but I will say that I am more right leaning, but I am heavily in the middle. There is left tenancies that.
Speaker 6: I do view and I do favor.
Speaker 5: I do think that it is important to question everything, ask what the motive is behind it, especially when it comes to politics. When it comes to religion, which is a heavily debated topic on the cult, I was raised christian I stepped away from the church when I was sixteen, and I don't have any ill will towards Christianity. I do still believe in some of it. I do still go to church occasionally. I do believe more in practicing whatever what you want to believe in. I am kind of still finding my way. I've talked about my uncle being pagan, he's a Wickan, and I've kind of dabbled, not dabbled. I've read into wicked practices paganism. I've taken many religious courses. I wouldn't say I'm one specific religion as of right now. I tend to not bring up religion a lot, so you probably won't hear me bring up a lot of it. I will question, though specific Christianity, ideology, because I do feel that there is things that need to be questioned and I don't agree with everything. So I'm not going to be a stickler in the mud of like, you know whatever, but I will be questioning things.
Speaker 3: But that also ties into your background as far as you're doing research into all these different religions. So for anybody who doesn't know Ravenly, give us your background. You are a Marine Corps vitch, you've deployed, you have a degree in anthropology, you have been on archaeological dig sites. You can go ahead and give the people a good background into who and what is Raven Lee.
Speaker 6: So all of those things that you just listed.
Speaker 5: My degree is an anthropology with a minor and environmental science. I believe heavily in environmental sustainability is one of my passions. You'll hear me constantly talk about environmental things on the cult because I just believe that we need to talk more about it. I also in midwifree school for three and a half years. I was studying to become a midwife, so doing home urse. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough support with my children to be able to continue to pursue that.
Speaker 6: It takes a lot.
Speaker 5: It takes an entire community to become a midwife because you have to be on call. So I am a mother. I don't I don't particularly bring up my children because you know, the world's crazy and the internet is really crazy, so I don't particularly.
Speaker 6: Talk about them often. But yes, I am a mom.
Speaker 5: I am also I did a couple of archaeological archaeological dig sites. Wow that word, and that was really interesting. I learned a lot. I asked a million and one questions. I kind of felt bad for the people I was with because I asked so many damn questions.
Speaker 6: And that's I was an EMT. I didn't really do.
Speaker 5: I study for an EMT, took my exam, I worked in it a little bit, but I was also pregnant and it just put me in kind of situations that I wasn't comfortable being in, you know, with different people being drug adicts and stuff like that, and I didn't want to have my baby be at risk, and so I didn't pursue that. I've basically been kind of a stay at home mom, working different jobs here and there for the last decade, and I've learned.
Speaker 6: A lot done.
Speaker 5: I have my hands in a lot of different jars, and so that's kind of about me in a nutshell. Deployed two times to Afghanistan, lived in Okanawa, Japan.
Speaker 6: I've talked about it before.
Speaker 5: Originally from Oregon, and I've lived here in the South for over decades.
Speaker 4: So yes, indeed, Hell yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Well, I do want to get your opinion on a couple of things, just to be able to clarify, because there are people out there that if you say that you're a person of science, that can mean many different things, right, Like you know, during the whole vaccine bullshit, Well you just got to trust the science. Is that the science that you're referring to.
Speaker 5: No, No, I mean I've spoken, I've spoken quite a bit on the cult about how I don't I personally don't believe in the vaccines that are produced today. I believe that there is a lot of additives that should be regulated and checked.
Speaker 6: I think there is.
Speaker 5: That vaccines have a place, and that they actually have been beneficial throughout history, but unfortunately, when things started to shift in the nineties, they have become more dangerous than they are positive. And I wish that we could have an open dialogue dialect conversation between vaccined and unvaccinated and being able to find a common ground of Hey, let's have vaccines, but let's make them safe.
Speaker 6: And that's not as many, yeah, and not as many.
Speaker 5: You know, seventy seven vaccines for children under the age of twelve is quite extensive, and I just wish that there was a healthier way to have conversations about it. I don't believe and I never believed in the COVID vaccine. I was adamantly against it from the beginning. I still am. I think that there needs to be a lot of questions being asked, and people fail to ask questions and they more or less just.
Speaker 6: Believe whatever the herd is believing. And that's kind of where I'm at with that kind of science.
Speaker 2: Okay, And what about another thing that gets brought up in science and you're starting to see Bill Gates kind of walk it back too, But what are your thoughts on like carbon tax credits, Green New Deal, Paris climb and accord that kind of shit. I mean, look, we all want I don't think that it's evil or crazy to say that we're you know, there's certain things that we're doing to the earth that is not good, right, like, whether we're robbing it of resources, robbing it of minerals, and just completely depleting farmlands by monocropping and fucking chemtrails and all this other bullshit, right Like, there are certain things that we are I say, we just the human race is absolutely doing to fucking absolutely murder and rape the earth. And I don't think that that's necessarily right. But there are people that will say that they don't believe all that shit, and rightfully so, because you know, you look at the Paris Climate Accord and the Green New Deal specifically, those are absolute money scams. Like they are tax scams one hundred percent. I don't care how many fucking carbon tax credits that somebody pays for. It's not going to help the atmosphere, right Like, these things are very well known scams. And so what is your opinion on that kind of shit? Not that I was trying to, you know, like suggest anything to you, but like I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: No, you're goodd She said that she has a background in environmental sciences, So I think this is a very good way to go for sure.
Speaker 5: So when it comes to green initiatives, I believe firmly in conversations of being able to protect more of our resources. There is industries like the sand industry, for example, that I really want to dive into with people, that is absolutely raping parts of our world and that is just going to destroy everything and the ecosystem. There is ways that we could protect the world and still get what we want. I think the problem is is that we have It's a hard split. Either you're trying to say that everything is causing an issue and we need to take everything weigh and everything needs to be taxed, or you have the opposite of well, we've been doing it for so long, so why don't we keep doing it? Because fuck it? And that's I'm I'm in the between because for example, of the straw situation, the paper straws now, I understand that there is a lot of them that we're getting thrown into the ocean and that they were going into turtles and they're that was a huge thing. But you also are still having every food chain doing single serve plastics and they're not getting they're not taking that away, they're not taxing it, they're not doing anything. They're continuously doing that. Same with the plastic bag situation. You can't have a plastic bag, but you can get taxed on it, or you can pay for it. And but we're still gonna have McDonald's have fifteen packets of ketchup and twelve paper pieces of paper of that, and oh hey, here's this cardboard, here's this.
Speaker 6: They aren't being held accountable.
Speaker 5: So I think when it comes down to like the Paris Accords and those things, they are they look good on paper, but practicality, it is a money scam.
Speaker 6: I don't think that they're actually trying to see the environment.
Speaker 5: I think they're for people down here in the South, like the plants run the actual business.
Speaker 6: When it comes to protecting the environment.
Speaker 5: There was a huge environmental initiative that just got turned down that has been being fought for for five years, and it's because there's a new plant being put in and the new plant is going to be like a billion dollars worth of you know, money being brought in, and so instead of protecting the environment, they said, screwed, we're going to do this instead. And that right there isn't a big issue for me because I think there's things as humans we could do to decrease.
Speaker 6: Our carbon footprints every day.
Speaker 5: But if we aren't all doing it, then it's it's kind of pissing in the wind.
Speaker 2: So no, I agree, Yeah, it seems like, uh, and it's always been this way, you know, and it's more obvious now with the Internet and social media and more people talking about it. But it's it's always been and it will remain the same that it is rules for thee and not for me. Right, they want to point to the individual for littering and not to the corporations that are creating those products for people to litter in the first place, right, Like, it's so ridiculous whenever you even think about it. Now, I don't know what the solution to that is.
Speaker 5: I mean, it may be biodegradable stuff that you can actually use and the.
Speaker 6: Like the little popcorns, how do they like put in packaging?
Speaker 4: How do you use?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How they used to not biodegrade.
Speaker 5: Well, there is a lot of companies now that use biodegradable ones, but they cost more and so people don't want to do that instead, So it would be it would be them actually having to take on the cost and finding the initiative to do environmental safe things instead of putting it on every single, everyday person. You created a society of consumerism and then get mad at the consumers for consuming what you're wanting and then wanting to tax them because they're quote unquote making more, you know, destroying the environment. But you're the ones that are destroying the environment actually making the product that you have that you're pushing on people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to be like and this is something that we've gotten into a lot over the past few years, is corporate lobbying. It is a you want to talk about like people, people get so up in arms about like Tarot and Buigi Borge. As far as demons, I say, look at fucking Congress. That's where the demons are. Bro like the and not even just the congressmen and the congress women or the governors and all that shit. Although heavy corruption over there, but the but the devil lies within the details. It's in between the lines. I think that it is the corporate lobbyist that collect all of this money in some form or fashion. They try to change rules, and they try to change laws, and they you know what I mean? And what what was the one crazy lobbyist thing that we just looked up recently Jacob that we were like, oh my god, I can't believe there's lobbying for that.
Speaker 4: Bro the toy company.
Speaker 3: We just have a Furby episode and then come to find out not just has Bro, although them in particular, the American toy industry has a lobbying group that what was it had spent over five hundred thousand dollars over the past three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a there was a couple of years where what got up to five hundred grand in one year, but it was like averaging two hundred something three hundred something thousand dollars a year, which doesn't seem like a lot in the big scheme of things. But if it's using that money to change laws, you know, like it's the same thing with any foreign you know, money that is coming in from another country, that kind of lobbying never going to be for that. I'm just not I mean, I thought that it was America first, not all these other countries first, you know. And and the same thing with the dual citizenship. I don't mind if somebody is a dual citizen, doesn't bother me. Whenever you have those people in Congress, when you have those people in the White House, whenever you you know, because now where's your loyalty? Are you showing loyalty of them? Are you showing loyal to the loyalty of the us? To me, that is like blaringly obvious that we should not be having a codependency. You know, I don't mind some you know, obviously, you need allies in the world or else everybody's gonna turn against you. You absolutely need that. Understand that one hundred percent. But whenever you have other foreign money coming in and fucking change in our laws, I'm like, yeah, you change your own fucking laws, don't worry about ours. You know, That's the way I look at it personally. But that it just you know, that's something that we've covered obviously a lot over the last five years, is just the amount of constitutional corruption and we're seeing it, you know, every day transpire, and it's it's impossible to get out in front of it, really because there's something new coming out every single fucking day, and as soon as one thing drops, well there's another thing that was bigger than that, and we can't even cover that. There's a lot less attention going on that whole thing, right and and you know, I just lost faith in it. You know what, people still go out to the voting out to the voting systems. They still will be divisive against their family members and their coworkers and friends that they've had for decades because we disagree on something political. Meanwhile, these people in politics could not give two flying shits about us. They don't know our names. Why are we going to sit here and separate and bleed and divide and all this other bullshit on behalf of somebody that wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire. It never made sensategic.
Speaker 6: It's very strategic.
Speaker 5: And that's that's the common thing that people, I think forget, is that it's a strategic way to keep people from uniting. We outrule them by millions. They're like, what seven hundred and seventy three, seventy eight.
Speaker 6: Of them or something like that.
Speaker 5: Not many that actually make up congreous and everything. So you're talking not even a city could take over Congress. But you know, it's smart to keep people divided. We'll keep people continuously at each other instead of looking at the real problem and wanting real change and fixing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's where the former lobbyist money comes in mostly and we're talking about like the environment and stuff like that. It doesn't matter which lobbying group, whether it's a foreign lobbyist, environmental, corporate, industrial, military, either way you slice it, you got to follow the money trail. And at the end of the day, the money is funding both sides of every argument. I promise you this the same way that we talk about APEC. I promise you that Shell and Chevron and Exxon Mobile. I promise you that money is being funneled into Republican and Democrat and independence pockets across the board. That ties into the environmental quote unquote changes and laws and you know, carbon tax credits and things that they're able to do to kick the can down on the road a few more years.
Speaker 4: It's not about what's best for the earth.
Speaker 3: It's about what's best for the politician that's going to pass the law to make it better for business. And it doesn't really matter what the topic is. That's just what it boils down to at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. And you know what, really not that I needed my mind blown anymore as far as the absolute cess pool that is politics. But whenever we pulled up and everybody's going to have their own opinions on this. You know, we're all entitled to our opinions. But whenever you see like and not even just calling out APEC, there's a lot of fucking, you know, foreign lobbyists within our government one hundred percent. But this is just an example of how, you know, how corrupt it truly is. Whenever you see that Trump and Biden have received more APAC money than anybody else, it's like, oh, so they really are controlling both sides. You know, I'm not saying that it's real as controlling our country. I think that they actually are to some degree. There's no doubt about it. I don't. I don't think that there's even a question about it. But just this simple fact of you know, it's not about left or right, or red or blue, or you know, pro life or ant or not anti life. What's the Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. It's not necessarily about that. These are topics that they bring up just to divide the people, to get the fucking light shining off of them and more on the people dividing right. But to me, whenever I see that there are people that are playing both sides, like an absolute fiddle. That way, there can never be one runaway absolutely true, absolutely good, you know side of the government or or anything like that. Personally, I'm I'm coming from the stands. I think that just in general. You know, we always talk about like how insurance is evil. You had mentioned that several times whenever you were learning about insurance and stuff. I think government is equal is evil. Like, just in general, I don't know if there's ever been a government that you could actually really be for sure like proud of, you know what I mean. And I'm not to say say the governments haven't done good things. Of course, they got to throw you a couple of peanuts from time to time just to keep you on board, right, But I think overall there's never been a good government.
Speaker 3: The benevolent monarch, if we're gonna look at it, on the course of human history, a king or queen who truly has a heart for the people, who is going out of their way taking money from the country's treasury to make their citizens' lives better. There is only a few examples of this throughout the entirety of human history, but that is pretty much the only snapshots where it actually goes exceedingly well, and everybody looks back at it's like that was a golden era. Democracy is great, but it has a lot of drawbacks. A republic is great, but it has a lot of drawbacks. No matter what you do, you're gonna have a government that has an underbelly to it, and that's the problem. The benevolent monarch typically is followed by their nepo baby prince or princess, son or daughter, who takes the throne and ruins everything that their mom or dad did to make the country great. That's kind of how it goes, right But uh yeah, dude, when you look at how our government works in particular, it's it's not a perfect system. It's really not. I would argue that it is the best that we have been able to construct thus far. But there is a lot of inherent problems and there's a lot of things that we need to do to try to fix it. But when I say we, I do in fact mean the royal we. And the problem is they've got us so divided that we can't decide on whether there's seventy four genders or not. We can't all agree to put your fucking shopping cart back where it goes at the Walmart, and we can't all agree on what percentage of tax the wealthiest or the poorest should be paying. They've got us so split and divided on every conceivable, minute detail of debate that we are never actually gonna be able to get on the same page to make the government been to our will. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And it's unfortunate because I think that even there's a lot of conspiracy you know, podcasts and conspiracy theorists out there that really do believe that there is one part of the government that are the good guys and the other people are the bad guys. And to be honest, you know, we were kinda I'm not gonna say one hundred percent on board with that. We thought that maybe Trump was a disruptor. We thought that there was gonna be a draining of the swamp. We thought that things were gonna start changing. Doge was looking really good. RFK Junior, fucking Tulca Gabbard like Elon, all teaming seemingly on the side of good and who knows, We're still very early, but it doesn't look good, you know, Like I'm sorry, there's there's been a lot of chicanery that has been gone on that I've absolutely lost total faith in the entire system, whether it is Dan Bongino or fucking bug Eyes McGee that is running the FBI. It's like these people who we thought were the good guys. And that's the problem is that whenever you got you know, people and stuff like QAnon, I dude, I fucking knew that there was some bullshit that was going on with that, and maybe it started out good. But whenever somebody says nothing can stop what is coming, or just wait, it's coming, you know what I mean, Like we got this, it's a matter of time. I'm like, okay, So you're wanting us not to act, you want us to be submissive, you want us to be passive so that you can push your agenda, you can push your ideology. I've just gotten to the point within politics that there is not going to be a single politician, a single party, a single member of Congress, a single governor. I don't think that there's an entire party. I don't give a fuck if both parties teamed up together, it is never going to delete the amount of fucking evil that is within our government, and so whenever you're saying that, like not you, but just people out there that are believing in that, I'm like, dude, you're giving your energy to something that is it's just being burned. And to be honest, I feel like you're almost sacrificing your own energy by believing in one side or the other because you think about how extreme it has gotten and that that is something it used to be. And I don't know, maybe I'm just too young to remember, but I seem to remember whenever somebody would say, you know, you would ask somebody who they voted for, and they'd be like, I don't. I don't feel comfortable talking about that. You know, it was something that like you knew that if you voiced your opinion politically that it would cause it it would cause a divide.
Speaker 4: Right, And they got called out for them. Was like, see, they don't want to talk about it because they're ashamed. They know they voted the wrong way. They just don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: It was like, or they're just trying to keep the air respectful and not start shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's me.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't talk about it much. I don't talk politics with people. Often I listen to people and I'm like, Okay, sure, I have my own very strong, biased opinions about things, but I am very open to having dialect and hearing other people's sides, and I'm good with people trying to change my mind for sure. But that's the conversation doesn't happen anymore, either your one way or the other, and that's it, period. And there's I think everyone keeps forging though. The One World Order is still here, still wanting to happen and going anywhere, pushing behind the scenes, like they constantly are still bringing up on the news.
Speaker 6: I was just watching the news the other day and they dropped.
Speaker 5: That little line in one World Order, and I was like, oh, well, they're still around, you know, kicking that can, just quietly making moves while people are so divided, and like, hey look over there, look over here, Hey here's that. And eventually we're gonna get to the point where they're going to push in the narrative of one World Order, one currency. They haven't stopped, like the penny's gone now, they're they're moving forward with their plan.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's it's it's gotten so crazy, dude, and I'm gonna be real with you. So just the other night, I uh, I fucking I trip balls, right, and uh, you know, I was for Aco and you know, typically my favorite way to go about having a psychedelic experience, and usually they're they're like really awesome, but every so often you'll get a fucking terrifying one, which is what I experienced. And dude, it was the like it put the fucking void trip to shame, bro. Like, it was the scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life.
Speaker 3: Now I need some some follow up questions here, brother, how much did you take? Because just one Nico, I've never heard of one negative experience from anybody who's fucked with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, as they say, there's no such thing as a negative experience. There's always positives that can be on the outcome of that, for sure. But you know, as far as a nightmare, it was the nightmare of all nightmares, bro, Like it was and it was my own fear that was manifesting within me. Like it was.
Speaker 4: Literally worse than the DMT experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by far, by far. Yeah. And and the thing with you know, regular DMT is that it only lasts like five minutes, you know, not.
Speaker 4: Even four Aco who grabs you for a bit?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you're You're in there for about three and a half four hours, you know, and.
Speaker 3: You okay, I remember how fucked up you were after the pure. Now you're saying four Acho is even worse than that. Like, brother, you you doing okay?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm reeling but uh but but no, I mean I'm not even trying to get too much into the details. I'm not trying to be an advocate for psychedelics or anything like that. But but yeah, it was. It was a complete and utter shattering of uh my reality. And yeah, I honestly, you know, legit, I thought I was about to die, like on some real ship. Like I thought it was fucking dying. Oh dude, Sean had to fucking throw me in the shower like it was. No, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I promise it's from a good source.
Speaker 2: But no, it wasn't that. It was. It was coupled with the fact that, you know, I was tired because I was driving, and I was dehydrated because I had just gotten I didn't know this, but did you know that getting a tattoo for multiple hours can dehydrate your entire body. Yes, yeah, so I was. It was that mixed with dehydration, and it was it was a lot of factors. I don't I'm not even putting it on the actual four ego Like it was it was literally my own emotions that were creating that. It was like if you've ever seen, well you don't watch Black Mirror, but there's this episode of Black Mirror where this dude he goes and he it's the video game one where he essentially he signs up to be like a like a fucking uh what is it called a fucking not a gurabil, a guinea pig. Yeah, he was signed up to be a guinea pig for this new game that was coming out, and it was going to it was a horror game, but this horror game was specific to you, and so whenever you go he went into this haunted house or whatever, and literally his own fears were manifesting that was causing the the fucking horror experience. But it was like it was real to him, right, sounded.
Speaker 6: Like hell, my god, if I had that happened, my heart would give out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, And so it was that on crack like it was that like it was my worst fears we were happening, and yeah it was. It was fucking crazy. Anyway, I'm not trying to get too too far in the weeds with that, but my point is is that there was a couple of things that I was trying to do to really pull myself back out of it, right, and just a couple of meditative techniques. And this is just something that I wanted to share because one thing that I realized in there is just how precious and valuable life and your relationships and your your memories are, you know, like, And one thing that I kept on thinking, like as much fear as I was taking on it was it was fucking giga anxiety. Bro, Like, forget gigachad. I mean, that's a funny meme, but like it was giga anxiety. Like it was the most amount of anxiety. I think that had I not been practiced in meditation and understand how to talk to my own mind, I like, I it wouldn't have been that crazy to say that there was a heart attack, you know what, Like it was that crazy level and you take before oh yeah, yeah, And this is why I'm I'm not trying to advocate for him you know what I like, because it can be profoundly awesome or profoundly horrible, Like you never know what you're going to get, right, and especially like if your life is in limbo and there's a lot of things that you know, could go this way, could go that way. Like here I am like the the cult is about to you know, go on and and evolve in its own way, and I'm kind of taking my own direction with meta and everything, and and you know, like you can never be one hundred percent certain about anything, like especially whenever it's making decisions like that, you know, like as far as like because it's like life is an absolute gamble, Like every decision you make is an absolute gamble. So anyway, what I was what I was wanting to get to is that every time that I just held like the vibration or the frequency or just the thought of love, my anxiety went away. And so that's my point is is that I just want to be as as as minimally divisive and and un you know, I want to have more empathy towards everybody, you know, I want to have more more thought given to everybody else and get out of not to say that I'm an overly selfish person. But I think that everybody probably has some sort of selfish characteristics, and some more than other others obviously, But it made me realize just how much value I need to put on other people, Like how much more I need to put on other people? And yeah, yeah, I mean fuck I took the uh, I took the fucking long scenic route to get to that position. But my part, but my point is is that I just want to fucking be able to get along, you know what I'm saying, Like, we are so much more similar than we are you know, different, And and I think that if we were able to find some bounds like that, like and and this is what it all goes back to. I think that we can all agree that like I don't know, uh, there there are certain things that we can agree all agree on, like government evil, you know, like taxation, theft, sacrifice evil, like these are things that we can all kind of agree on. And I think that in order to bring people back together and to quit the divisive stuff is looking at what we have in common as opposed to what we disagree about.
Speaker 3: And because tons of things like you're saying, like people regardless of what background you're from, what religion you hold, what country you were born into. We all want certain things, right. We want to be able to go to sleep at night and not worry about us having somebody break in our house and kill us or burn our house down.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We all want our children to get a good education. We all want decent medical care available to us. We all want some sort of a retirement plan. We want to be able to retire at some point in time. We all want clean drinking water, and we don't think that that's a crime to want such things. We all want food that's not poisoning us. Like, there's a few big things that, regardless of whatever else you have going on, we all want that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, There's there's no like to us. There's no benefit to kemtrails, there's no benefit to fluoride in our water. There's no benefit to taking out all the minerals and vitamins and nutrients out of all the food and pumping them full of fucking artificial bullshit. Yeah. And and that's the thing is that you know, and even there are some like like B vitamins. Dude, you know that some be vitamins are and and I can't remember which energy drink we talked about this, But there is a I think it's like a B six or maybe it's a B twelve, but it's essentially it is the foam on top of sewage that they filter oute and turn it into v B vitamins. And it's like.
Speaker 3: Red Bull, you know, Celsius and there was like two other ones that are using that source of their B vitamins.
Speaker 4: And when you look at it, it's they're taking the ponds.
Speaker 3: Come off of the aerator ponds off of literal human shit facilities. Then they're processing that to get the B vitamins.
Speaker 4: Like that's clear not bang and rain though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's that kind of shit that is like it's a slap in the face to humanity, you know what I'm saying. It's like it's literally somebody spitting in your face and telling you that it's fucking raining.
Speaker 5: Like you can actually go to the Food and Food Administration website and there's a PDF file you can print out.
Speaker 6: It's like, I don't know, forty five pages long. I actually have.
Speaker 5: It, and it tells you in detail what the name of this is and what it actually is. The ingredient wise and they're also changing specific names so that way they can hide it even more. But there's a ton of information about like dung, beetle poop, random bugs, human waste. I mean, that's a I want to talk about silet green coming up, because there's actually a big movement using human bodies as composition, like they're going to decompose them and use them as fertilizer. They're using human poop as fertilizer. They're doing all sorts of stuff, and Campbellism is making a come back again, and it's just oh yeah, I mean, it hasn't left since COVID.
Speaker 6: They've brought it up.
Speaker 5: I think it was like a couple hundred times. The New York Times did a couple articles on it and stuff like that. So there is they consistently are trying to shove shit in our food, and it's not that difficult to make normal food. I do not like actual shit, Like, I do not understand why this is such a weird conversation. And then the fact that the USDA was talking about wanting everyone to register a garden, even if it's like a tiny little garden in your backyard, you need to register it.
Speaker 4: And that's the other thing too.
Speaker 3: They're going through the process of changing the definition of certain words, and not just to the realm of what is a Nazi right that they've been trying to reclassify that to basically anybody who's not a liberal.
Speaker 2: How about quite some time, how about natural flavors.
Speaker 5: Flavors will get you, because I think it's like almost two hundred ingredients that are listed as natural because they come from the earth of some type, but they're actually really terrible for you, a lot of them, but it's classified as natural.
Speaker 3: Same with organic. We talked about that not too terribly long ago. Something's listed as organic. When you look at the guidelines for what falls within the realm of quote unquote acceptable behavior to be labeled organic, more often than not, it's not any better than the shit that's not organic, and in some cases actually worse, not all of them, some cases, but yes, to where the Food and Drug Administration they're reclassifying what certain things are called now, they're changing the definition of certain words to where it falls more within the parameters of something they can label. In this case, I would say mislabel to make people feel safer about buying literal poison in insanity yeah, and they.
Speaker 6: Have a black label too.
Speaker 5: What black label where they have like hidden ingredients that they that in America specifically, they don't have to list compared to other countries where they actually have to list all the ingredients. There's black labeled ingredients that they don't have to list here that are banned in most countries.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying, Raven, this is why the cult needs you. And this is honest, like legit. I'm sure that people understand my stance on a lot of things. I'm an average Joe. I didn't go I went to college for I think three weeks, and uh hated it because and the only reason I even went to college was because I was trying to walk onto their football team. Once I found out that it was too late to walk on the football team, I lost interest in college, you know what I mean? Like I was just like, well, that defeats the purpose of me even being here, and so I'm not of you know, I try and educate myself as much as I possibly can. But you whenever you speak, dude, like there's credence to it and you know what you're talking about. You sound intelligent. I know that you can do very deep levels of research, and you sound smart, you look smart, you know what I mean, Like you make me and Jacob look fucking dumb like and borderline retarded. And you know, like I mean, Jacob's over there eating crayon. Well you're a marine too, so you eat creons. But like we're all we have our special aspects. And I think that you coming onto the show taking reins of the Cult of Conspiracy along with Jacob over there, it's just going to bring it up to higher level, intelligent kind of conversations to where we're not talking about dumb shit anymore. Not that we talked about a whole lot of dumb shit, but we talked a lot about dumb shit that doesn't really matter, you know that. And and I think that this is just going to it's going to be a shot of a drenochrome, bro. Like, I think that that's what you are. You are a shot of a drenochrome, and it's your own adrenochrome. You're getting high on your own supply over there, and that's what this show needs.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely I am very nervous because I definitely think that you offer so much to the cult, and I hope that I can at least offer, even in a fraction, what you've you've offered. I definitely am going to try my best to look at it from every aspect, and that's kind of what I do. Anyways, when I'm researching. It takes me a lot longer to do research for episodes because I get lost in the details and I want to know everything about everything, and I just keep reading and reading and reading, and so I try to figure out I'm trying to learn how to like condense it and not bore people with all the inter you know, the interesting information to me, but I know it can be a bit much for other people.
Speaker 3: I mean, but sometimes that is the background information that's needed to give proper context in scope to the conversation. So and it's the same thing with me and Jonathan. We were not particularly good at this when we started. I mean, I'm I'm I'm big enough to admit that, Like, yeah, when we first started this, we really were clueless. There was a lot of trial and error to learn how to podcast.
Speaker 2: Did we struggle to get to an hour in the beginning, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I remember thinking, like, bro, how are we going to do this? An hour? And a half, like we're gonna just run out of shit to talk about after forty five minutes. Cut to now where it's like, I we might be able to cut this down to two hours.
Speaker 3: I don't know, we'll see what we can do. It's yeah, I mean, it's it's it's like a muscle. The more you work it, the better you get at it.
Speaker 4: And it's the same with anything in life really.
Speaker 3: So, and it's the same with like the research that you're doing, the level of research that I've seen you do for random things just in your life because you're interested in this type of conversation. Bringing that to the microphone, I think is going to play out so well, so fucking well.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, if I can even help people learn how to research, that's a big thing that I actually took a course on learning how to research because I just wanted to because I was like, Okay, nobody's teaching us how to research. They just tell you to go in these search engines, put in random ass shit and you'll figure it out.
Speaker 6: That is not the case.
Speaker 5: There is actually ways to research and to find real peer reviewed information. But the problem is is you have to learn how to follow back who is actually doing it and who funded it. Yeah, and that's where all the hours, like you guys were talking about, comes into play, because the money trail is very well hidden and you have to actually be able to discern who is actually being paid and where it comes from.
Speaker 6: Then you have to go those websites read through it.
Speaker 5: The only reason why I found the information out about the Prince of Vaccines and that he was funded by Bill Gates was because I went through every single picture for the last forty years and I found his pictures in there of him with Bill Gates multiple times throughout the decades.
Speaker 4: And it's like you said, just because something is peer reviewed does not necessarily mean that it's credible.
Speaker 6: Heavy biases.
Speaker 5: You have to read everything with an undertone that whoever's paying that is going to have a bias.
Speaker 6: Depending you can read.
Speaker 5: Once you start reading research and you understand the tone in what you're reading it, you can you can sift through the biases and find the information that you need.
Speaker 6: But it takes a lot.
Speaker 5: And people don't understand that you have unconscious biases and conscious biases, and so when you speak with unconscious biases, you're still shedding your personal opinions, even though you're not really realizing it onto other people. So you're presenting like people wear red lipstick, for example, to attract males. If I was to say that in a different tone, it would be like, oh, well, I guess I need to wear red lipstick to attract a mail or I'm not pretty enough without red lipstick, or if you just say it like, hey, scientifically, this has been proven throughout the last few decades. This is why they had such an industry back in the day for different sheades.
Speaker 6: Red is to attract different types of males.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean we've talked about that with the sugar industry too. So if everybody remembers back in the late eighties early nineties, everything was like, oh, reduce trans fats because there was so many quote unquote scientists that went on saying that high fat leads to heart conditions, even though all actual scientific research showed that sugar was the likely culprit for the amount of obesity in America and all these heart diseases that were coming out of nowhere. But they realized that, and by day, I mean big Sugar realized that they couldn't do that because that would kill their profit margins. So they found five scientists and paid them each fifty thousand dollars to come together all have their names on this one paper that they could take to DC and pass some new legislation on to try to make trans fats an evil in this world. And I'm not saying that trans fats are good. I'm saying everything in moderation. But my point is though all of these foods that had less fats were even higher elevated levels of sugar, and nobody paid the attention because it was scientists.
Speaker 4: These are Yale and Harvard scientists. This is a peer reviewed document.
Speaker 3: It's like no, no, no, just because something's peer reviewed, although that is something to go on, Like Ravenly is saying, you have to find the source of the money, who is funding that research, Who was actually the one to persuade this group of scientists to write that paper. They're not just writing papers for the fuck of it. It's not in their job description that every day some scientists is working on some new essay, just because that's not how this goes.
Speaker 2: No, I agree. And that was like the margarine era when people were like thinking that margarine was more healthy and then turns out people were having fucking more heart attacks with that shit than ever.
Speaker 4: It is horrible, dude.
Speaker 3: Everybody was like trying to steer clear from butter, like it's the plague. It's like, no, butter is the shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, real butter.
Speaker 4: Butter.
Speaker 6: Made from a cow that hasn't been filtrated.
Speaker 2: But right, real real butter, not that Country Crock or Blue Bonnet bullshit like and if you look at the.
Speaker 5: Days than anything, honestly, the classic that they put in butter is insane.
Speaker 2: Ye oh yeah, dude, man, My mom, my mom taught actually is the one that taught me about that. She was like, whenever you go to the grocery store and you're going to get butter, look at the containers. Do they actually say butter on there? Because if they don't actually say butter on their chances are it's not butter. Like That's why whenever you look at blue Bonnet or you look at Country Crock or any of these other bullshit butters, it's like it is vegetable oil. That's you know what I mean, And that's really it. And the same thing goes for olive oil if you ever look at it, and I just recently learned this, uh this way to be able to test if you have pure olive oil or if it was just pump full of you know, uh, fillers or whatever. If you take your olive oil and you put it in your fridge and it gets cloudy, then you know that it's real olive oil. But if it doesn't get cloudy, then you know that it's filled with like vegetable oil and it's cut with all this other you know, seed oils and shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that also to bring in another conspiratorial thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know if everybody knows this or not. If so, I'll be the one to tell you.
Speaker 3: Every bit of olive oil in this country is tied to the mafia.
Speaker 4: Not a joke, not a game. Every olive oil company that.
Speaker 3: Is sourced in Italy is owned by some sort of Italian mafia family.
Speaker 4: It has been since the beginning.
Speaker 6: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Yep, you're funding basically Italian terrorist groups by buying olive oil. But I mean, I'm not gonna lie. I love, I love olive oil, I do. I I primarily cook these days with like herbal infused olive oils or ghee.
Speaker 4: That's my two go tos.
Speaker 6: I'm a baking grease kind of gal.
Speaker 5: I have jars of baking gree I just like consistently pour back into it and gye.
Speaker 4: I make my own beef tallow.
Speaker 6: I just I don't have a beef talo.
Speaker 4: But making your own, though.
Speaker 6: I've never done making my own.
Speaker 5: Actually I've never done it, but I do know people to buy from down here in the South that they like ship to Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, here in some parts of Texas.
Speaker 3: So I watched this woman do it on YouTube and it was like, it's a time consuming process, granted, but you just go to your you know, there's a certain type of butcher you can go to and just get twenty pounds of fat and just cook it down and scrape it and cook it down and scrape it and just you repeat the process until it's completely pure tallow and you're just.
Speaker 4: In the money. And I'm like, why I could do that? I could do that over the course of a weekend.
Speaker 6: Fuck yeah, so what time?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: With what time I'll find some one day?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And I actually I recently just had this conversation with the podcast called Journey to Truth on metamistics and my god, so fucking brilliant some like. And that's what I love about, you know, reaching out to and having other conversations with people that you otherwise wouldn't is because a lot of people have like information that is obvious and that they've known for a long time that other people just have never heard of.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And obviously, like with the with the whole, like, there are certain religions that don't eat pork, right, and there's usually good reason behind that, right, But one thing that I recently found out is that, dude, the idea behind not eating pork, there is so much more to that than I ever thought. Like, the amount of fucking parasites that are in pork is unfathomable, like the and and you know, obviously we had Lindsay Sharman on from Rogueways shout out to Rogue Soul now, but you know when when she was saying that basically parasites and cancer are the same thing, you know, exactly the same thing that you should be doing, like that you should be doing like parasite cleanses and and basically like a tumor itself isn't even necessarily bad, it's just your body's like reacting in almost like putting a barrier around whatever is going on like inside of you. Right, And and one thing that he was saying about the pork is is that, dude, I don't know if most people know this. Did you know that a cow is like we share like ninety nine percent of the same DNA with a pig?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did they say that a pig flesh or pig flesh in general is the most closely related to human flesh.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's like a pig.
Speaker 3: Heart, like in heart valve replacements and stuff like that, they'll use pig valves.
Speaker 2: That's well. My point about that is is that wouldn't you say then that if we are ninety nine percent compatible with the DNA of a pig, that's pretty much fucking cannibalism.
Speaker 6: Then at that point going to say that, right.
Speaker 4: So keep in mind we are ninety nine compatible with the chimpanzees.
Speaker 2: I don't plan on eating them either, Oh, I would love to.
Speaker 6: Most people, don't less most people that.
Speaker 3: In India, that's is a thing.
Speaker 4: I want to try that one.
Speaker 2: In India. Curry is a thing. It's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 4: But India also be shitting all over the street. Have you played that game?
Speaker 3: Have you gone to like street view in India anywhere and seene if you can find anywhere in the country where there's not human shit.
Speaker 4: On the ground.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you eat a bunch of curry and try not to shit your pants, like like, that's just probably what it is.
Speaker 5: I actually like curry. I like different types of curry. I'm not gonna lie. There's some Indian food that I really fucked with, so.
Speaker 3: I prefer Ti curry over Indian curry to me personally. But the flavor profile is just so.
Speaker 6: It is very vastly different, the different types of curry. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I get it. It's just different cultural foods and stuff like that. And I'm fucking not used to eating that level of stuff. So to me, it is like dropping an atom baum into my gut, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the street vendor, he's got the best food in New Delhi.
Speaker 3: It's like, yo, he's serving everybody with his bare hands and I ain't seen him new sanitizer one time.
Speaker 4: Y'all act like this is acceptable behavior.
Speaker 6: I've seen some of the videos and I was.
Speaker 4: Like hm hmm, right, Like I'm not even a German.
Speaker 5: I'm not even a German fo but I'm like, ooh, I did make a foot bread though in Afghanistan in the holes, that's yeah, they call it footbread, like, well we did, I guess your feet No, I needed.
Speaker 6: It with my hands.
Speaker 5: But then they have like a hole in the ground that like heats up and you slap it on the walls and stuff. Oh my god, I will say that I miss Afghan food a lot.
Speaker 6: I've been thinking a lot about it lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might be the only person I've ever heard say they missed Afghan food.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you not. I know plenty of people that love Afghan food. You know how much we would they would you give money? So the little kids, they were the fastest kids I've ever seen in my life. I feel like they would actually put Ethiopian kids to shame at this point because they're so quick. But they would run up to you, you give them money, and they would like disappear for a few hours because they have to run all the way back home wherever the hell that is, and they would show back up with like footbread, which is what we call it, but it's like non bread, and they would have like kebabs in there that have all sorts of stuff. Oh my god, it's so good. I never got sick one time. I'm off of it.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you, is it that the food was that good or because you were eating MRIs for so much that man that kebab was like, I mean.
Speaker 6: There's something to be said about that. There is something to be said.
Speaker 5: I honestly thought it was really good though, even if I was like just coming off the fob and then getting some of that, Like, I personally really liked it. I thought they had really good seizing. I thought the food was fantastic. It was it was interesting learning the cultures and stuff like that with if they would actually, you know, the men actually showed me how to do it because a lot of the women weren't allowed to be around us.
Speaker 6: I was allowed to be around females.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, yeah, Well and that leads me to my next question. Raven Lee And I've I've asked Jacob this question a bunch of times before. But you know, you are somebody who is it that you are a marine or that you were a marine? I don't think that there's such a thing as an ex marine right, correct?
Speaker 6: I am a marine, Yes.
Speaker 2: You are a marine, and knowing what you know now about the culture of war in general, politics, the political climate, certain people you know, starting wars that don't necessarily need to be started because other countries need freedom, and by what we mean as freedom is we're gonna take your shit. What are your thoughts now, Like, if you knowing what you know now, would you decide to re enlist if you could go back and do it all over again.
Speaker 5: That's a challenging question, that is a very hard question. I think that a lot of people have died for senseless purposes, for gains of others. I think that so many of us went to war for under the guise of something that.
Speaker 6: Wasn't actually true. I believe that there is.
Speaker 5: A place in society as a whole for quote unquote war. Like if there is a genocide happening, then I believe that that should be stopped one hundred percent. I don't believe in going to war for minerals at this time. We could, but we are not in a place like in history that you're fighting over find a resource, like we can find trade agreements, We can find other ways to be proactive in doing that.
Speaker 6: I don't believe bloodshed is going to be necessary.
Speaker 5: I feel, I feel very strongly that so many people have died in the name of other people's profits that I wish there was a way that we could bring everybody back that you know, just went to war. I think that everybody had a good spirit in like, wanting to protect our country, wanting to protect our citizens, and we did what we thought all was necessary to do that and each other. I don't know if I would re enlist to go back. I probably would, honestly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, war. There's a lot of aspects to it.
Speaker 5: I know that a lot of other Marines have dealt with way more intense situations than I have, and they might have different viewpoints the mentality that you have. At least for myself, I can't speak for other people. It was very simple you. It's a very simple driven mission, and so it seemed like it was simpler times back then for me at least, because like, I'm not worrying about money, I'm not worrying about what the politics are happening back home. I'm worrying about making sure that my comm is up. I'm making sure that the people around me are safe. I'm making sure that we're you know, we're completing the mission that we're on. And it was very singular focused versu now it's like, is my car payment done? Where am I going to get money for this? I need to pay groceries, I need to do all these things. And it was very It's very more chaotic and more intense for me personally being civilian than it was being in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've heard a lot of better and say very different things on this.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So some will say, oh, I would go back today. I would get deployed right now if they would take me. I've heard others say that I would. I wish it would have never joined. I don't think anybody should join it. It runs the gambit, right, But to that point, also, the military mindset is very singular.
Speaker 4: You have you have lanes.
Speaker 3: Your rank is one line of that lane, and your billet or your job, whatever you're currently doing is the other line within that lane. As long as you stay within your lane, everything's gucci. Everything just works. As soon as you try to step out of your lane, you get fucking told to get back to where you belong, and it's all good. We have a very good working understanding. Cut to civilian world, everybody is all over everybody else's ship. Nobody knows where they're supposed to be going or what's going on. Then I get looked at like the asshole when I tell somebody to step out of my fucking lane.
Speaker 2: There's nootic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very chaotic as uh as civilians and people get their feelings hurt a lot.
Speaker 4: When you say civilian, you say that negative flings like that's not intentional.
Speaker 5: I just meant in the sense of like, obviously I'm a civilian. I've been out for a good while, so technically I'm a civilian, But I'm meant in the sense of mindset wise, you were able to say a lot more things in a lot harsher tones than what people can handle nowadays. And even if you're in a crisis situation and you're like very direct, very stern, and you're speaking, you're not yelling, people are still like, oh my god, you're yelling at me, Oh my god, my feelings, And it's like, I'm not yelling, I'm very direct in like you need to be there and you need to move your fucking body right now.
Speaker 4: Like being stern with somebody like quite yelling at me. It's like my volume has stayed the same.
Speaker 3: I might be a little more directed how I'm talking to you, but I have not begun to yell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Do you almost feel like like you look like just being on that side, you know, being in the military. Do you ever look at civilians as if they're like muggles?
Speaker 6: Yes? Yes, every day.
Speaker 4: It depends on the civilian.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, some people, some of them are like amazing, but like, man, I feel like we belong to the Yeah, to the death eaters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Marine Corps specifically, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, we are like, oh, you're beneath me.
Speaker 6: No, No really, no, no, that's I'm just kidding. No, I definitely.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: There was some of the best times of my life in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: I wish that some things were different. I wish I would have stayed in longer and given it more of a go.
Speaker 6: Because of my.
Speaker 5: Experiences, I decided to get out, and I wish I would have given it longer time. I have friends that are still in the Marine Corps right now, some of which that we just ran into in Philadelphia, and it was fantastic and I love being able to see and hear the different changes and stuff like that. But there is a lot that's changed vastly in the Marine Corps that I don't know if I would have been like cool with some of the changes, I'm gonna be honest, But that's you know, you kind of get in the old people mindset of like, well, this is the way I did it, and I don't want to change it.
Speaker 2: So yes, the.
Speaker 4: Old like back in, but seriously in his fucking day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But it's it's crazy because we met a marine that just got out like six months ago, and listening to her experience versus my experiences. Then listening and talking to other female marines varying like twenty years gaps. It just depended on who we talked to. They were so crazy. Differences so much differences between all of us. Still very similar in certain areas, but every marine experiences the Marine Corps differently.
Speaker 3: And you were in during the same time period and ours exeas were so drastically different.
Speaker 5: Like when we saw where he actually was stationed stuff, I was gobsmacked because I was like, what this is?
Speaker 6: This is it?
Speaker 5: This is It's like a fucking padded cell, like it's so tiny compared to what I've seen and done, and and it's it's all all.
Speaker 6: What was the scene that you would.
Speaker 3: Say marine Corps experiences experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it varies between people, but I think that could.
Speaker 4: Be military in general, even the Air Force.
Speaker 3: You'll have two people from the Air Force that had drastically different experiences even though they were doing kind of the same job function but on different coasts.
Speaker 5: My ex husband was in the Marine Corps for almost eleven years and versu me, and his experiences were vastly different from mine, and listening and hearing his stuff vers versus me, it's it's definitely interesting to see the differences between everyone. I do think though that going back to your point about war, I think there's a time and place for war. I think it has its purpose, and I think there is reasons for it, do I and I But I unfortunately think that we went to war believing that we were fighting for something that wasn't real. And so would I go back without children? I would go back with children. I will not like I would not that I would only go to war. I would only go to war unless absolutely necessary to protect my children.
Speaker 2: Now, that being said, what if one of your kids came up to you whenever they were seventeen or eight years eighteen years old and they said, hey, I'm thinking about joining. It doesn't even necessarily have to be the Marines, but the military in general. What would be your thoughts.
Speaker 5: I've had this conversation with my children quite a few times, so is my ex husband, because they see our stuff and they, you know, put it on and they want to wear it, and they're like, yeah, this is so cool, and it's like, you know, it is really cool. And there is so many beneficial things with the military, and I still have so many dear friends from the military, and I loved it.
Speaker 6: But on that same breath, I do not wish that for you.
Speaker 5: I want you to exceed in life in other ways, because they're.
Speaker 6: On one hand, you come away.
Speaker 5: With so many amazing experiences and discipline and all different things. On the other hand, depending on the person, is depending on kind of your experiences, potential trauma that you come away with, PTSD, you name it. And so I don't particularly wish that for my children. I want them to pursue other avenues in life, and I want them to be able to freely express themselves the way that they want, especially the way that they are. I can't I couldn't see them conforming in any regard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but could you see yourself conforming when you were twelve?
Speaker 5: You know, I was not the best at conforming. Sometimes in the Marine Corps. I will say that I have a mouth on me a little bit when I have a very strong opinion, and I would ask questions when I wasn't supposed to you, and I'm like, but why are we doing it like this? Like there's better ways, Like why don't we do it the better way?
Speaker 6: And that was kind of the better way.
Speaker 4: Isn't always the Marine Corps way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely was like, oh, but like should we do it that way? Could we do it this way instead? Like this would be easier. So I don't see for my children personally being doing well for them in any regard.
Speaker 4: And I've told my children this too.
Speaker 3: If y'all want to join the military, first of all, I'm going to do everything in my power to prevent that. I would rather you choose a better career, feel with a better payoff.
Speaker 4: That being said, if it is.
Speaker 3: Truly within your heart of hearts to join, I want you to do something that is going to set you up for success on the civilian side. I just had this conversation with my cousin a couple of weeks ago. He's nine, doesn't really know what one wants to do with his life. Maybe do something with computers, maybe do something in video game development.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: He's kind of open slate as far as that goes. May good grades. He's a rather large individual, not like obese. He's like six'. Nine dude's a fucking. Giant AND i told, Him i'm, like, so here's the. Deal whether you join the, military And i'm all branches could be Air, force could Be, navy doesn't matter whether you join the Air force now and you get out in four years or you get out in twenty. Years eventually you are going to be in the civilian sector finding a. Job that is the way this is going to shake. Out if you are going to, join do something that is going to give you training that will actually TRANSFER i was. Infantry there is nothing that that transfers into the civilian, world not even being.
Speaker 4: A, cop BECAUSE i could have GONE mp IF i was going to go that.
Speaker 3: Route like real, shit there's not much calling for a infantryman in the civilian, section.
Speaker 2: Maybe a security.
Speaker 4: Guard, yeah and hopefully maybe you know WHAT i. Mean but, like if you're gonna be a diesel, mechanic Go.
Speaker 3: Army if you're going to be a boat mechanic or something along those, lines Go. Navy if you want to do something with, computers Go Air, force whatever the case. Is but choose a, job and choose a branch that is best suited for giving you actual applicable job training for when you get.
Speaker 4: Out even if you have a long and stoic.
Speaker 3: Career and you get out a twenty four, years you even go past the point of, retirement you make a whole thing of. It you're still going to be in the civilian world looking for work one, day and you want to have something to bring to a potential. Employer that is all so the same with my. Kids if they decide they want to be a. Veterinarian, yeah the military has. Veterinarians, okay how about you get your degree and get some civilian world training in, that start seeing what veterinarians make in the civilian, world then see if you want to go do that in the. Military and that's What i'm, Saying like whatever you, do just have a. Plan that's the main thing that so many people join the military without a.
Speaker 4: Plan they think they have a.
Speaker 3: Plan BUT i, mean, honestly when you were, nineteen you thought you had a.
Speaker 4: PLAN i THOUGHT i knew what the fuck was. Up WHEN i was, NINETEEN i didn't tell.
Speaker 2: MEHIT i KNEW i didn't have a. Plan, Really so that brings me to my next, Question Raven, lee what are your? Thoughts and there's no obviously there's no right or wrong answers with any of this. SHIT i just want to pick your brain a little. Bit jacob is a fan of. This there has been a change from The department Of defense to The department Of what are your thoughts on?
Speaker 6: That, OH i actually watched. IT i watched the whole. THING i agree with a lot of.
Speaker 5: IT i think that there so WHEN i was talking to other people while we were In, philly there has been a lot of changes THAT i didn't even know about in just The Marine. Corp because were around marines a whole. Bunch so that's WHAT i can speak. ON i don't know about the other, branches but, specifically there was there's no Fourth, Battalion Female battalion any, longer WHICH i was really shocked about.
Speaker 3: An Integrated Paris. Island you didn't hear that when we're you doing you're drinking. SOMETHING i knew that they've integrated battalions of like all, male like for, instance there's females in the, infantry AND i know that for boot camp they have men and women sleeping in the same squad.
Speaker 5: Bays apparently they don't sleep in the same squad, bays but they do have male and female drill instructors for male and.
Speaker 6: Females absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Wow so so this WAS i heard about this actually like two or three years ago on the plane from an army.
Speaker 6: Girl she was telling me all about, it AND i was, like excuse, me.
Speaker 4: The army's been doing that dumb shit for, years BUT i.
Speaker 6: DIDN'T i was, like, oh.
Speaker 5: Okay and then when we were talking to one of the people d she was telling me all about it that, yes they had male drill instructors that were a part of their their battalion and like their.
Speaker 6: Group AND i was, like, wait, what.
Speaker 4: Oh what could fucking possibly go wrong?
Speaker 5: Here so you, know it's it's one of those scenes of, like, okay so you took away the all female battalion and like having female drill instructors solely with. Females AND i could see that in one, sense so like my brother battalion and my brother, platoons excuse, me we are not allowed to look at each, Other we're not allowed to talk to each. Other that is like an absolute no. Go we did sit next to, them and we would hear some of the rhetoric that they would speak about female, marines and it's very.
Speaker 6: Divisive it's very not, yeah, demeaning, cruel.
Speaker 5: Hateful it just breeds a lot of hate and discontent between male and female. Marines and it's really hard because it gets drilled into. Them and so a lot of male marines when they do work with, females have that.
Speaker 6: Mentality not.
Speaker 5: All there's a lot of wonderful males in The Marine corps that actually are you, know don't mind female marines and stuff like. That BUT i will SAY i have met my fair share that absolutely hate female. Marines SO i can see on one hand of trying to integrate it where like we no longer have that kind of speech and, like, look we're all equal across the, board blah blah. Blah on the other, HAND i do not agree with it because it's taking away from the heritage of femal. MARINES i mean that has been there since Femal marines were allowed to. Join and also it's a breeding ground for issues. Yep and it's, like, okay so The department Of, war they're changing it and going back to higher, standards which there was a lot of standards that started to get. Lax there's a lot of things that started TO i don't, know go away and make our military look a lot softer than other militaries, yep which was not a beneficial thing for us at. All we need to look like a, united, standing strong front to protect our, nation not a bunch of pansies running around like we're just doing.
Speaker 3: Whatever in the words of Mad Dog, madness does whatever we're talking about here make you a more effective killer of the? Enemy if, not then why the fuck are you wasting my time talking to me about?
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 5: YEAH i believe in a lot of this that he, said changing. STANDARDS i do personally hope that they go back to having male and female you, know, platoons and that they have just female drill instructors with female. RECRUITS i feel like that is just more beneficial and safer, overall because not just on potential having a sexual assault or things like, that but also having people crying wolf and saying things that could potentially ruin other people's. CAREERS i, OVERALL i just think that you're breeding ground for serious issues with.
Speaker 6: THAT i don't know if it's.
Speaker 5: HAPPENED i, WELL i meant in the sense OF i haven't looked into if it's happened In Paris island with. RECRUITS i don't know to what extent how much they're. INTEGRATED i actually. DIDN'T i just was listening to other people talk about.
Speaker 3: It So Angry, cops who is a content creator who is A Special Victims' unit detective In, Buffalo New, york but also is still a drill sergeant in The. Army he has brought up multiple times when The armies been integrated for quite some time as far as their boot camp is, concerned and the three complaints that he's actually had investigations done on him for all of which he beat because he's actually good at his. Job he every one of them was a female. Trainee they'll use, recruit that's the. Thing so a female trainee who he was making them do push ups or something along these lines out in plain view for.
Speaker 4: Everybody was never one on.
Speaker 3: One he would never put himself in a position where somebody's gonna say, this something happened behind a tree line that nobody else. Saw it's always in front of other. People but this female trainee will then go up to hire and make a sharp's complaint against him because he was being mean to me in particular BECAUSE i am a, Female and every single time he has to show the track record Of, okay that wasn't your first. Offense there was a long litany of things that led to this corrective action that needed to be. Taken but that's to your, Point Raven. Lee it breeds a perfect petri dish of horrible shit that can take, place not even in the sexual assault or anything like, that just being called out and being harassed in, particular or at least somebody who claims that they were being harassed in particular based off of their gender or whatever else it's it leads to horrible things start to.
Speaker 6: Finish but it can also be the.
Speaker 5: Same flip the script and have you, know potentially a female DO i you, know mess around with a male recruit LIKE i, mean this is this is it goes both.
Speaker 6: Ways.
Speaker 5: YEP i think THAT i, would WHICH i would hope not because every female Die i've ever met has been locked on and squared away and they're fucking, phenomenal SO i you. Know but that also goes into the conversation about females in infantry, positions and a lot of people have very strong. OPINIONS i will say THAT i personally think that if there is going to be a femalees in, INFANTRY i would love to see an all female.
Speaker 6: Unit that's just.
Speaker 5: ME i would like to see because you, know is It russia that has it all female.
Speaker 4: Sabertines there are certain countries that do have THE russi.
Speaker 5: As one of. Them they have like multiple all female units that do perform in infantry positions and, stuff and SO i think THAT i would be more. BENEFICIAL i think that the females that are in it right, now like you got to be a hard, charger you got to be you, know a lot of them are working their asses off to prove that they are just as good as men. Are and they are some of the best females That i've, seen not all of, them but some of Them i've seen that are actually pretty.
Speaker 3: BADASS i haven't heard one positive story from any BECAUSE i have buddies that are still in and still in infantry. Battalions not a single female that has hit in infantry battalion has been seen as a positive for the.
Speaker 6: Unit well she's not going to, Though.
Speaker 4: No, no, No i'm not saying because of her, peers.
Speaker 6: But she's not going. To just it goes back exactly to WHAT i was. Saying.
Speaker 5: Though you have an entire boys club of men that feel very, well a lot.
Speaker 6: Of them feel some type of way about femal.
Speaker 5: Marines so it doesn't matter if she's like the fucking go getter of go, getters the most badass can do you, outrun, out, out dude out, Everyone she's still going to be looked down.
Speaker 4: Upon, no, no that's my.
Speaker 3: Point if that was the case every infantry marine That i've talked, to if you were to hold the female infantry marines to the male infantry marine, standards they would have no problem with. It that everybody's cool that you can lift the same as, us run the same time as, us carry or pack the same as. Us THEN i don't typically. Care every single female THAT i have heard of. It i'm not saying that there is not some exception to the rules out, there just in the stories That i've, heard every one of them has become a hindrance to the platoon or to the company because they can't hike the same distances with the same, weight they can't do the actual job. Function and now certain exceptions have to be made bringing down the overall defensive posture of the platoon because they have to hold on for their weakest link to catch.
Speaker 4: Up And i'm not okay with that.
Speaker 3: Now like you, said if it was an entire female platoon or female battalion of war fighters in that, regard then.
Speaker 4: OKAY i think it would.
Speaker 5: Be, better honestly for everyone involved if they had a female platoon, battalion AND i think it would BE i think it would solve a lot of issues, personally a lot of issues That i've. Seen so back to your point about the about the you know what is, It commander Of.
Speaker 4: War chief war The secretary Of.
Speaker 6: WAR i was like someone of the guys of.
Speaker 2: War, oh he, says, YEAH i went from the DO d to The.
Speaker 5: DOWLLY i do, THINK i do think he had a lot of good points and that we are looked down upon right now of having a very weak force and so bringing our fighting force back up to where it needs to be into the standards of OLD i think that it is a positive.
Speaker 3: Thing and also his whole thing about how everybody's getting height and weighted every. Year everybody already does, this, well, no but not every branch does TWO pt tests a.
Speaker 4: Year The Marine corps, does and so that's the.
Speaker 3: Deal when we were listening to him give his speech to all those generals and admirals face to, face everybody was losing their mind that everybody came To, Quatico virginia for this big, talk and he gave his big.
Speaker 4: Spiel every bit of what he.
Speaker 3: Said we were listening like The marine corpsis does, That like we've always done. That so now he's trying to get everybody to par with what The Marine corps does and holds ourselves, accountable Which i'm not, AGAINST i.
Speaker 4: THINK i think it's crazy that we haven't been doing that thus. Far that's.
Speaker 6: Crazy there is a lot of fat bodies in the, Army oh my.
Speaker 3: God in The navy. Too did you see these six, Shit i'm trying to, remember are you? No, no, no, no, no, no although there was a. Female, yes there was six people and if you're not, mistaken too were, female, fine, fine but four were. Male more of these were.
Speaker 6: Male they were like all, pudgy weren't? They they were the.
Speaker 3: Fuck and they had the audacity to get promoted to was like lieutenant. COMMANDER i don't know what the navy rank, is but they were of some kind of a nuclear job something where it's a very niche job market and you have to keep in house the people that are good at that.
Speaker 4: Job AND i can appreciate, that.
Speaker 3: But you're not even going to hold them to the very basic standards of taping and hype weight. MEASURING i guarantee there's no way that fucker's getting a hundred. Crunches there's no way he's running a mile and a half in any kind of realistic time.
Speaker 5: Frame, listen then them. Crunches, everyone everyone has a way of getting them. Crunches.
Speaker 4: OH i was really good at the.
Speaker 3: Crunches the polls were what sucked for me BECAUSE i had these long ass, arms and, shit.
Speaker 5: Everybody would help each other. Out you gotta there's a. Way there's a certain.
Speaker 3: Way, okay, yeah but it's the standard has been dropped for, years And i'm very happy that he seth is uh installing back some of the standards for.
Speaker 2: Sure next, question are commis?
Speaker 4: People good, Question it's a very good. Question thank you for.
Speaker 2: Asking really that that's a Famous jacob, quote SO i have to throw it out.
Speaker 3: There i've been very prolific in my. Opinion But Raven, lee what is your take on?
Speaker 6: THIS i, mean technically they are. Humans, okay that's a.
Speaker 4: Take that's the.
Speaker 5: Take technically people can have their opinions on what they want to believe and.
Speaker 6: Do uh, yep that's that's Where i'm at.
Speaker 2: With, it all. Right next, QUESTION i feel the same as, you by the, Way but next, question most people.
Speaker 4: Do i'm JUST i just don't see it that. Way i'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry very staunch in your bias. Beliefs that's Why i'm.
Speaker 2: Here he likes to take it to the extreme with. That but that's all. Right Now are dinosaurs fake and? Gay?
Speaker 6: Ah, so good? Question oh? MAN i SO i believe that there are some.
Speaker 5: Dinosaurs obviously that we can prove that there weren't there weren't. Others, NOW i don't know the time frame in WHICH i believe that they were AROUND i do believe that there was prehistoric some type of prehistoric, dinosaurs because we still have certain animals and mammals and you, know sea.
Speaker 6: Life that is from that time. Period.
Speaker 5: UH i am curious to see which ones are actually real and which ones are. Not but you, know The smithsonian likes to lie and hide, things and destroy stuff and and fake things and and so it's kind of hard to figure out which, truth which thing is truthful or.
Speaker 6: Not BUT i do believe in some. Dinosaurs i'll say, that.
Speaker 2: Oh very, well all, right next. One and this is something that we had to learn the hard. Way did you know that the word eskimo is not profoundly accepted and slandered?
Speaker 4: Term, YEAH i didn't know.
Speaker 2: That we always thought that that's just what they were.
Speaker 6: Called it's a slandered.
Speaker 4: TERM i seriously thought the white people put that term on. THEM i learned that It's.
Speaker 3: Inuits, yeah super super didn't know, that AND i don't think they live In.
Speaker 4: Some.
Speaker 3: Do but it's not as prolific as the cartoons would have you.
Speaker 6: Believe you should definitely.
Speaker 5: Watch they have some really cool TikTok content creators that Are inuit that show how to like properly make their different types of stuff that they, eat like. Seals, yeah oh, man some people lose their minds when they go into. It but they actually a lot of them are famous now for doing their tattoos on their, faces the.
Speaker 6: Females that's how they have gained like.
Speaker 5: Traction they're really interesting to listen to you and watch their culture and like how it really hasn't changed in a lot of. WAYS i highly recommend following some of those content creators because they're really, informative at least for people that don't have any experience with.
Speaker 3: Them, yeah and the whole igloo, thing there's YouTube videos out where they show how they build an.
Speaker 4: Igloo that's like a handful of tribes even.
Speaker 3: In comparison to the northernmost tribes Of North, america that is not a prolific thing. Continent why there's only a few of them that go far enough north to even justify building an. Igloo most of them stick more towards the forest regions where there is wood readily.
Speaker 4: Available and if.
Speaker 3: Anything those were used more for like hunting outposts for a. Season that was not like they're year round living, situations and.
Speaker 2: Nilus really aren't that hard to make. Either like if you've ever, WELL i mean.
Speaker 6: You live in this south's so long to.
Speaker 5: DO i built one in my whole life and it took me literally an entire. Day BUT i also was like seven years old to Be. Yeah it was one of those recycling cans or you guys don't have, those but we have like recycling.
Speaker 2: Boxes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah AND i did that each one by, hand.
Speaker 3: Buddy so WHEN i was watching, this it's about what type of snow or what type of ice it. Is there is ice it is too hard to, use there's ice that is too soft to. Use you have to find the right, spot and then when they cut it out with a, saw they know like how they're doing. It the very similar to the ship what's it, Called jonathan the spot In rome where there's like a hole in the ceiling where the sunlight comes.
Speaker 4: In not the oculus.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 4: SHIT i forget the.
Speaker 3: Building it's a very famous, building but basically it's like a engineering marble because the ones at the bottom of the dome are thicker than the pieces at the.
Speaker 4: Top they're made out of concrete.
Speaker 6: Thickness, YEAH i know what you're, building your. DAMN i don't even think about.
Speaker 4: IT i want to, say it's not The. Oculus maybe It are you sure it might be called The Oculus?
Speaker 2: Pantheon, well, yeah it says the building In rome with the hole in its roof is The, pantheon a Former roman temple that is now a. Church the whole called the oculus is a is a circular opening at the top of its dome that allows in light and.
Speaker 4: Air so, okay The pantheon with the oculus at the.
Speaker 3: Top the way that they engineered, that believe it or, not is very very similar to how these very Northernmost inuit tribes would build their. Igloos and there's a lot of like crazy engineering that these they learned as, children, right and they just kind of learned this on the fly through trial and, error and it's wild to watch them.
Speaker 4: Build but, yeah that is but did They?
Speaker 6: Oh but did?
Speaker 5: THEY i mean you're talking about two separate places that had no contact with each, other yet somehow they all have similar.
Speaker 6: Buildings i'm just, SAYING i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, well, LOOK i did want to, say because we're coming up on, it well we still got a little, while BUT i just you, know you never know how long people listen to a full episodes or. Not BUT i am going to be going full time With metamists sticks you, know very, soon and this is going to be my last week of being full time with The. Cult Like jacob, SAID i will still be coming on Every tuesday night for the live shows because that's just what we fucking, do and So i'll still be here for. That i'm not entirely going. Away, Also i'm going to be in charge of the social. Media so whenever you reach out and you have a question For jacob Or raven anything like, That i'm going to be kind of like the in, between right and So i'll be answering all of those, messages whether it be on TikTok Or instagram Or twitter or, wherever and and that way that gives them a little bit more time to focus on the important, shit you, know the research and you, know the actual shooting of the episodes and stuff like. That i'm also going to be in charge of scheduling. Guests so if, anybody you, know maybe you have a suggestion that you, want you, know you want to see somebody come on the, show or you have a contact that you think needs to needs their story heard by the Mass cult members of the. World then you'll be able to reach out right there to, me whether it is, TikTok, Instagram, twitter, YouTube, wherever. Right and SO i just want to say that it's no longer just going to be, us like just checking and you, know because it's been kind of hard for us. To you, know we have somebody that has been making our social media, content but it's been really hard to read all the messages and respond back to. Everybody it's been kind of a task because we're just so damn busy with all of our shows and. Everything and so now WE i will be checking that every. Day it'll be a part of my. Job and so my Job i'm gonna kind of be like the man in the, chair you, Know Spider man has what's his friend's, Name ned or some shit guy in the chair that, is you, know helping orchestrate almost from. Beyond Maybe I'll i'll Still i'm Sure i'll be given you, know show ideas and and. Guests And I'm i'm really trying to add two and not take. Away AND i think that now that this is turned in to a somewhat of a, threesome you, know without the things going in holes and, whatnot but you, know more of a spiritual threesome then that now we'll be able to really boost it up to the levels that we've always believed that it could. Be and to be, honest we're shocked that it ever even got this, big with this big of a following and stuff like. That so we really appreciate all the good cult members for helping us with that dream and. Everything but now is the time THAT i believe that with the three of us really working on, it that it's going to just exceed expectations even more than it already. HAS i personally, believe AND i Know jacob does as, well believe In ravenlee to be able to take this show to the next. Level we wouldn't do. IT i wouldn't be stepping away from this show IF i didn't know that it wasn't in good. Hands LIKE i know that it's in good. HANDS i know That raven's going to be bringing a balance and you, know some intelligence and some curiosity to this, show looking at everything through a keen hawkey and really looking at things that me And jacob probably never would have looked. Into you, know whenever it comes to even the scientific kind of, shit and, no not all science is faking, gay but there is a lot of it that it. Is and so it's going to be y'all's job now to disseminate the good shit from the bad. Shit BUT i did want to, say if you still want to be able to TO i guess follow. Me LIKE i, Said i'm still gonna be On, Metamistics we're gonna Be we're posting three times a. Week You i'm sure you have been listening to The metamistics. EPISODES i see the downloads and the comments and all that fun stuff on the on the podcast and, everything but we are going to be trying to essentially take uh take our talents To South beach Like, lebron did you know WHAT i? Mean and just Fucking we're going to try and just be our own standalone kind of. Thing and we you, know we were posting all of our episodisodes On The cult to really get more eyes and more ears on on that, podcast but we are now trying to take the training wheels off and go and be our own. Thing that being, said we're still gonna be posting one episode a week On The, cult but if you want access to all three and in the, Future i'm sure there will be four and five a week at some. Point then you're gonna have to go over to The metamistics podcast and subscribe over. There it's free to listen to On apple And spotify and stuff like. That we're also on, YouTube by the, way but if you want to get the shows a couple of days in, advance just like over, here we have A Patreon patreon dot com slash. Metamistics that link is in the show notes of every Single metamistics. Episode we're also over On instagram and TikTok and everywhere. Else so, yeah we appreciate the support and we hope to see you on the other. Side but, yeah, DUDE i, mean.
Speaker 3: That's so for the cult Conspiracy, PATREON i KNOW i have been slacking on responding to the. MESSAGES i was driving went across the continent, basically SO i will be getting back on those this week as of a time of. Recording this is coming out, Tomorrow so just everybody is. Aware, YES i know the past WEEK i have slacked on The patreon. MESSAGES i will be answering. Everybody we are all we're all on the same page, Here we're all. Good but but, yeah And i'm glad that this is going in the direction that it's.
Speaker 4: Going this is not a hostile takeover by any.
Speaker 3: Means this is Not jonathan, saying you, know he's tired of me and my, shit so he's just going and taking his ball and going home like.
Speaker 4: That that's not the vibe here at any.
Speaker 2: Regard, No, no you, know this was something that we talked, about and to be, honest you, KNOW i had mentioned it a couple of months, ago just the idea of it going in another. Direction but it has been something That i've been thinking about for longer than. That you, Know LIKE i love AND i AND i love. Conspiracies don't get me, Wrong i'm never gonna lose my love for conspiracies BECAUSE i think that the tool that they are to help shatter illusions of what you deem as reality is. Invaluable you, know whether it doesn't matter which one it, Is it doesn't even matter that the one that you believe, in even if it is not true or fake or fictitious or fantastical or. Whatever just to get your perspective to change on anything IS i, MEAN i think that that is one of the most valuable things ever and to be, honest one of my first things with that was Flat.
Speaker 1: Earth.
Speaker 2: DUDE i became a Flat earth or falking die hard with that kind of. Shit Now i'm not necessarily about that life. Anymore, PERSONALLY i do love hearing those kind of conversations though they're fun to. Me you, know it's like reading a comic. Book but but you, know it's it's just so crazy to see that perspective shift and just to know that you don't know. Shit you, know none of us know. Anything we don't know why the fuck we're, here we don't know where we're, going we don't know the purpose of. Anything, PERSONALLY i think that our purpose is to find our. PURPOSE i think that it's up to each. Individual but, yeah, dude a bunch of a bunch of great things to come here in the. Future that being, SAID i do have a, gift a parting gift for the two of. You oh and and if you don't like, it you don't have to run with. It it's just it's a. Suggestion BUT i reached out to our boy The doodle And, dork and obviously my face is not going to be on The cult Of conspiracy. Anymore we had talked about you, know are we just going to take away the faces and keep the? Microphone but to be, honest that looked kind of bland to. Me you know it doesn't you? Know AND i wanted to make this as conspiratorial AS i possibly could WHENEVER i was coming up with this, idea and SO i want you to be open. Minded but also, yes, yes SO i did want to show y'all the potentially new logo of The cult Of. Conspiracy, now LIKE i, said if you want to change it, up totally. Fine this was kind of just born out of my, own you, know fucking disillusioned mine, personally but.
Speaker 4: The.
Speaker 2: Trip but, once ONCE i show it to, you allow me to explain WHY i did.
Speaker 4: It, Okay, Okay i'm, terrified but let's do.
Speaker 6: IT i, Know i'm, like what did you?
Speaker 5: Do all?
Speaker 2: Right let's go right? Here, okay so let me. Explain so first, off obviously you Got jacob right.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Jacob, No jacob is essentially like a teen. Wolf he's in the middle of. Transformation he is part, wolf part. Man. Okay and obviously you're gonna have the The night helmet up top, Right AND i was, like, dude wear, wolves bigfoot fucking Skin. Walkers it's as conspiratorial as it, gets, Right AND i was, like of course you gotta throw the shades in there and, everything and and he tried making your beard, shorter AND i, said, No jacob is the beard of the. Show let him have. That, ALSO i wanted to, say my, god did he get pinpoint accuracy on your fucking caterpillar? Eyebrows, dude because those things are pokem.
Speaker 4: Brows are fucking. Prolific on top of, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes and as for Raven lee otherwise known As, ZOMBIE i, thought, dude let's make her on dead and to throw a little caveat in, THERE i gave you a necktat of a raven so that right. There so so it's zombies and. Werewolves if that's not, CONSPIRACY i don't know what is.
Speaker 6: That it took les my nerd. Heart, OH i love got.
Speaker 4: The no yo your?
Speaker 2: Eyebrow, yeah, dude.
Speaker 6: MAN i look like a, bitch but you Know i'm here for.
Speaker 4: It. Yo hey.
Speaker 2: DUDE i just thought it was the most comic y conspiratorial as it. Gets SO i love.
Speaker 4: It it's so. FUN i feel like it's. Fun the ears are.
Speaker 6: Funny i'm not gonna lie the ears are. HILARIOUS i, mean are you an?
Speaker 2: Elf, like, yeah, yeah it's it, was you, know and you had to throw the flannel in right here for, You jacob of. Course BUT i, thought, damn that is going TO i think it almost speaks looking.
Speaker 6: On, point like your top of smallers or your, bombs just like it's.
Speaker 4: Not my top of smaller is just covered by the.
Speaker 2: Dang yeah, dude so uh it's so.
Speaker 6: Fun.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, mean so it's up to. You you guys can run with it or change things up on it or. Whatever there was multiple renditions of, this just so you. KNOW i worked fucking like a week on this, one just trying to describe it to our, boy The dooodle And, dorks so big shout out to. Him, yeah but, yeah, Yeah Well i'm glad you guys like.
Speaker 4: It that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome that's.
Speaker 6: AWESOME i love.
Speaker 2: It so that will be coming soon if you.
Speaker 5: Guys both really should tell the reason WHY i go by, zombie BECAUSE i feel like so many people are, like what the?
Speaker 2: FUCK i just thought that you liked the. Cranberries SO i.
Speaker 5: Actually have a tattoo in my inner lip that says. Zombie OH i got it in the marine. Corps you're not allowed to get your lip. Tattooed it was kind of MY i was going through a bit of a, situation and it was my omen of saying fuck.
Speaker 3: You you mean you weren't willing to conform as you already openly.
Speaker 6: Admitted first of, ALL i, SAID i asked.
Speaker 5: Questions, SECONDLY i actually belonged to a zombie. Group me and my three, friends my. Boys we formed a Zombie coalition group and we would get drunk out in town and we would spend countless hours talking about zombie, conspiracies how to prepare for a zombie, apocalypse what actual documentation as of that time was. Out because you have to, understand some of these people were data, marines which means that they're really really good with the Dark.
Speaker 6: Web they're really good with the web in. General and so we found a whole bunch of interesting videos back in the.
Speaker 5: DAY i don't even know if they're still, available but there are some zombie videos that we watched that really made us think that there was going to be a zombie apocalypse probably the next couple. Decades and so we as like just kind of something to pass the. Time we would talk all the time about, zombies AND i became pretty. Obsessed i've read probably two hundred zombie books And i'm gonna lie Like i've read so, many watched pretty much every kind of zombie movie you could ever think. Of and SO i got the tattoo all those years, ago and SO i still go by the.
Speaker 2: Zombie so just out of, curiosity And i'm asking this for a, reason but what is your thought on the zombie Movie Warm?
Speaker 6: BODIES i actually really fuck with.
Speaker 5: IT i like the idea of that memories in love can actually bring back the. UNDEAD i thought it was really a cool concept and that maybe there was energy being able to be exchanged between the two of them and slowly he could find his humanity again and not be a. Zombie SO i actually thought it was a cool idea compared to like a lot of the other ones where you're just, like, man.
Speaker 6: You're just gonna, die like you're just gonna be.
Speaker 2: Eaten, well that was the idea WHENEVER i sent him to have like you as a. ZOMBIE i didn't want you your fucking flesh rotting or any of that, shit or looking like literally a demon out of hell or anything like. That and SO i send him a picture of the guy From Warm bodies as like the imagination to try and like bestow on you in that. Picture So i'm happy you like that.
Speaker 5: Movie so, yeah, NO i. DO i like the, movie LIKE i like a lot of the zombie. SHOWS i constantly, question Like The Walking, dead they would have seasons, where you, know they could wear the flesh of the dead and they could walk through, everybody and then they would just do it one time and that'd be, it And i'm, like why why are you not doing this all the? Time so you know he's getting eaten LIKE i. Don't, Yeah so we just. Talked we were big nerds about. IT i don't know if The colt knows, this because a lot of people look at me and don't think That i'm a, Nerd BUT i, am in fact a hardcore.
Speaker 3: Nerd you're also a quite Prolific marvel, nerd If i'm not, mistaken, CORRECT i do.
Speaker 6: Like The Marvel let's go there quite a.
Speaker 5: Lot AND i Am my favorite pastime is, artwork AND i enjoy, gardening AND i enjoy reading dark high, fantasy romant romance. Books, no it's not. SMUT i know people are gonna be, like but. Hack, Look i've been a part of that group for a long. Time it is ACTUALLY i enjoy the storytelling and the character, building and SO i like the high fantasy worlds that these women can. CREATE i like book, series so like anything above, SIX i am, like sign me. UP i think there's one series that has like forty nine books And i've read every one of.
Speaker 2: Them Damn. God that's a Dedicated.
Speaker 6: Empire series and it's so.
Speaker 2: Good, well, look we're coming up on this two hour, mark and just to try and get an idea what can the cult members expect from this show moving forward with the dichotomy and the things that you guys are going to be, bringing we are.
Speaker 3: Definitely gonna be diving into every conspiracy we can get our hands. On we are gonna be talking, about, yes some current, events BECAUSE i don't, know if you've watched the news, lately they just keep doing shit for us to take and dissect and find the deeper meaning and the actual truth behind. It we're gonna be talking about some conspiratorial things from the, past, right not just of the fifties and, sixties but even some historical anomalies that have been led into what we would call truth, today which more and more scholars are able to, debunk and we're going to talk about some of the reasons why those are.
Speaker 4: The narrative up until.
Speaker 3: Recently we're gonna be talking about a lot of science, things a lot of environmental, things a lot of just all encompassing, Right we're not gonna be a one flavor by any. Means we are going to be covering every single conceivable conspiracy that we can get our hands.
Speaker 6: ON i do want to cover a lot of.
Speaker 5: Conspiracies there's a lot of information THAT i personally want to read about and find out more about that it has been happening like throughout. TIME i think THAT i feel like people are gonna be concerned Because i'm not as esoteric As jonathan.
Speaker 6: Is BUT i will say THAT i am not also just gonna be like, WE i, know just going along with.
Speaker 5: Everything there's a lot THAT i question in and of, itself especially when it comes to religious, things But i'm NOT i personally don't want to spend days and days and days on. RELIGION i think there's so many other topics that we could. Cover AND i will say that we have talked a lot about like different kinds of, like we just did a blood, episode which is a really random, episode but also people should know about the blood.
Speaker 6: Industry it's something that we all.
Speaker 5: Need and so a lot of topics personally for, me is about things that we as people need and that we use every. DAY i have a passion for wanting to talk about those, things BUT i am down to talk about, everything, geopolitical you name.
Speaker 6: It there's a lot of things THAT i want to learn more. About so that's kind of Where i'm at with.
Speaker 2: It hell, yeah. Dude, WELL i think that the good cult members are in good, hands, dude And i'm really excited to see how this show is going to transform and remain the same in every. ASPECT i think, that you, know it's only going to evolve from, here And i'm really excited AND i will be, listening So i'm not checking. Out i'm not tuned out. Obviously i'm still going to be editing clips and helping promote the show and trying to get guests and. Everything So i'm always going to be the number one. Fan sorry about, that, Spirit, animal but get behind, Me, satan all, right that's just the way it's going to.
Speaker 5: Be.
Speaker 2: ANIMAL i love, You, Sam you're the. Man but that being, said, yeah And i'll still be showing, up you, know whenever we you, know get invited to conferences and, Shit i'll fucking be, there. Dude it's not that this.
Speaker 6: Is not your thousands episode to. Do you guys are going to film, That, yeah a thousand.
Speaker 2: Phone oh, yeah, DUDE i will fucking drive out. There that's what's going to. Happen, yeah that's, Coming so split it out in this tangle. BOX i, mean we might just go out To Skinwalker ranch and shoot it right. There we don't know what's going to. Happen i'm sure it's gonna get, weird it's gonna be. Awesome so, yeah thank you everybody for following us along on this, journey and hopefully you continue to follow us along as this show evolves into bigger and bigger and bigger. Things so it's not. Goodbye there is still a lot of love. HERE i love both of you very, dearly And i'm excited to see where this is going to. Go so, yeah stay. Tuned it's only going to get more. Awesome just to say, that.
Speaker 6: But oh, YEAH i think.
Speaker 2: So oh, yeah, Dude i'm really looking forward to. It, well, look if you love this kind of. Content you want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in. Advance you want to be able to see the video because we've been kicked off of YouTube and we're not playing that fucking game. Anymore come over to patreon dot com Slash cult Of conspiracy. Podcast that link is down in the shows. Below we actually have deals going on right. Now you can get a free. Week if you sign, up you can come and join us for the live show for free for one. Week you can come in and Tell raven how pretty she. Is you can come in and Tell jacob how fucking whatever he does for his. Beard maybe there's a certain beard. OIL i don't. Know maybe ask him whatever he, wants ask him whatever you, want whatever comes to. Mind that is the kind of dialogue that we hope to bring Every tuesday night for The cult member live. Shows so there is that free, week but if you sign up for the entire, year you actually get three months off and it's the best deal we can even. OFFER i, mean it is, amazing and we hope to see more and more and more of you showing up Every tuesday night because those shows are always the most fire of the. Week that being, said the main reason why most people to come over To patreon is because it is Completely, yeah, dude come on down to add Free Funky Town baby and you, know and you'll be able to get this shows a couple of days in. Advance AND i think that that is an, advantage you, know because we can only put out five a, week all, right like that's just what we're capable. Of but if you come over To, patreon you actually see that we're actually doing like six or seven a, week six seven a, week and, uh and it's just total nonstock chaost.
Speaker 6: Obvious, yeah.
Speaker 2: Who are we trying to? Full we are children. Ourselves so, yeah we appreciate everybody that's come over and supported us On. Patreon and, uh that being, said we also Have if you're interested in a beverage that might take you out of normalcy and you want to just go into the chill, zone but you don't want to wake up with a fucking, Headache you don't want to wake up with your liver. Screaming you're not gonna die of a young age because of absolute liver failure or any of that, bullshit then come over To Good Feels. Cannabis. Seltzer that link is down the show notes. Below they have a bevy of delicious flavors and you can get them in a three, pack six, pack twelve, pack twenty four. Pack it's all over the fucking, place but it is delicious and it'll give you just the right amount of. High you remember those good old days whenever there Was, Reggie you, know like you could just smoke a joint and then still read a. Book you could smoke a joint and just laugh your ass, off the good old, days. Dude nowadays you're just fraught with fucking anxiety and, paranoia and you're looking out for every fucking black chopper that goes over your house and you're thinking that they're coming for you because you just had a fucking doobie under your. Pillow you ain't got to worry about that shit. Anymore With Good Feels Cannabis. Celtic so come and check it. Out it's just the right amount of, high, Dude and so check it. Out it's a good way to be able to support the.
Speaker 3: Show, indeed and if you would like to support the show and also support your own financial future in, freedom then go to the link in the description below To cocsilver dot com to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver. Bullion when you fill out your, information our Homeboy Wayne clark will be the to reach out to you and get you squared. Away talk to your financial, advisor talk to YOUR, cpa talk to your, accountant and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals as a form of. Retirement i'm telling you they're not going to say all of, it but they are going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious. Metals the best place to get your start be LIKE i, said to go to the link in the description below To cocsilver dot com and get your start. Today with all this being, Said, jonathan take a trip with me down memory lane real. Quick we started off in the spare room of your single, wide and we had no fucking clue what we were. DOING i was drinking pretty much every, episode if not some other form of anebe or.
Speaker 4: Inebriation we were just kind of shooting in the, dark just seeing what would, happen, right and, we weirdly enough developed a little bit of a.
Speaker 3: Following we had enough listeners where it was, like, damn this this is, fun where like people actually want to hear what we have to.
Speaker 4: Say that's.
Speaker 3: Cool cut To we decided to make a business out of, it and then we go To christie's metaphysical, Shop The, Awakening The Awakening, right and we worked out a deal with her and we built our own studio in the back section of Her i'm just gonna call it A ViBe's studio because the front side is where you buy the crystals and the incense and all.
Speaker 4: That but the back it was basically just a meditation. HUB i don't know what to properly say to call, that but. Yeah and we even brought the couch from my living room into that, studio, which for the, record that l shaped. Couch we had to take off the chase lounger off the, side but that thing took up the entirety of that little closet of a studio that we built for. Ourselves but it was still awesome because it was.
Speaker 2: Ours, YEAH i miss.
Speaker 4: It cut to cut. Two we Leave christie's, shop you move out of, state AND i had to end up building my own studio at my, house my own home. Office we quit our. Jobs you were able to quit your job probably two.
Speaker 2: Years BEFORE i was able to something like, that maybe a year.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i was finally able to walk away from my career THAT i had worked years to get to because this seemed like it was going to take off and be more financially beneficial and more time. Beneficial i'd be able to spend more time with my, children be a more present, father and all these things for my, kids which it, has and it has.
Speaker 4: Paid off in.
Speaker 3: Droves and now you, know cut to we're taking this next step of the evolution of this, show bringing on another co. Host we're not losing. Anything it is only growth in Gaining let's be very honest about. This and it's been a wild ride thus, far AND i cannot wait to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Next you, Know, oh it's it's been a beautiful ride and one THAT i definitely couldn't e. Eroad you, know like there's some there's some things that just happen in this life that you're just, like, man there is no movie that could have scripted. This it almost seems like it was a. Movie you, know looking, Back i'm you, know there's just so many fond memories and so many great times in a amazing, conversations amazing people we've come in contact, with And i'm just eternally grateful and. Thankful AND i do want to say to the good cult members out, there thank you for helping us kind of live our. Dream our, families thank, you our, kids thank. You we're able to be able to provide doing what we love AND i know that you guys will be able to carry that torch and it's just going to get more awesome from. Here so from our heart to, yours we love, You we thank, you and we appreciate you. Greatly thank, you and.
Speaker 4: Don't go, anywhere good cult. Members we have more episodes dropping every single.
Speaker 3: Day Like jonathan, said check us out On patreon to get all the videos commercial. Free listening to all of these. Things The Cajun knight is still going to be going, On metamistics is still going to be going. On Raven lee AND i are still going to be bringing on insane. Guests they're going to be talking about a wide bevy of. Topics we are going to be doing research into so many different. Things we're still dropping five episodes a. Week if, anything we are putting our foot even firm more firmly on the gas pedal and giving this thing some real juice behind.
Speaker 4: It we're gonna take it to the next.
Speaker 3: Level so don't go. Anywhere please don't think. That oh, WELL i Guess i'm done listening. Now, no, no, no that is not the vibe. Here if, anything you need to start sharing us now more than ever to get even more people listening.
Speaker 2: In and we will be getting even crazier guests on this, Show like this show is going to get so many amazing opinions from amazing people and it's just going to literally it's rocket booster, now that's what it. Is and So i'll be working behind the. Scenes don't. Worry i'm still gonna be. Here Just i'll be in the, ether in your in your hearts and. Souls, YES i am nothing more than a figment of your imagination.
Speaker 4: Projection let's say you're gonna be in the.
Speaker 3: Astro you're gonna be the one knocking on the door of the acoustic records for the, show if.
Speaker 2: Anything, yes oh, yes, Yeah and LIKE i, said, DUDE i, mean if you miss, me come on and check me out over At. Metamistics maybe you don't even believe everything that we, say maybe you don't even like the topics or the, conversations BUT i can guarantee you we will be getting. Weird we will be staying. Weird it will, stay you, know deeply into the, occult deep into the. Esoteric if you like, symbolism you want to understand what certain secret societies are, believing all of that fun stuff you want to talk, about fucking, aliens or it's just going to get absolutely. Weird there's going to be past life progressions going on over, there and we try and just keep it weird all the. Time so you, Know i'm not going. Anywhere so, yeah, dude it's A i'm really looking forward to. This, so LIKE i, said thank you to the good cult members for having me and listening to me over here at The cult Of. Conspiracy really appreciate. It but the, time the game's not over all, right it is just continuing off another, branch and that branch is going to grow into a damn tree. Itself so, yeah good good. Times but with that being, said this was another beautiful episode of The cult Of. Conspiracy and my Name's, Jonathan I'm jacob and there's one very, important extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly.
Speaker 3: Possible, hey cult, Members jacob here just want to ask who wants better. Sex the best way to get started is to go To adam And eve dot Com right, now Amaim eve is offering fifty percent off just about any.
Speaker 4: Item but that's not.
Speaker 3: All when you get one, item they will also three bonus sexy items and six free. Movies they offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a. Priority plus free shipping on your entire. Order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you. Buy all we packaged and sent discreetly for. Free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your. Bedroom just go To adam And eve dot com and select any one. Item it could be an adventurous new toy or anything you. Desire just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any, item plus ten free, gifts three bonus, items six free, movies and free.
Speaker 4: Shipping use the offer code cult That cult At adam and eve dot. Com.
Speaker 3: Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this, podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free, goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the Code cult