Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, bigfost Society, You've got the privilege of talking to Spencer Jamison today. He is an individual from the Woodwalkers YouTube channel that's Woodwalkers with a Z At the end, I'll have the link in the show notes, but it's one of the shows I like to listen to most Sunday afternoons is when they are on, and they have some great conversations I really enjoy. But Spencer, thank you so much for being on the show today.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for having me on Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, I would love to start. You know where a lot of these interviews will start is Spencer, what got you into the whole wild bigfoot game to begin with?
Speaker 2: Actually, it's kind of It's not like other people. Other people, you know, they they had an encounter, they had some kind of experience that was bigfoot related and it made them start looking into it. And mine was nothing like that. I I took and helped talk well a lot of things, but the big thing was a wilderness survival. So so I was often out in the woods with groups of people doing wilderness survival and that was years and years and years of my life, along with you know the average stuff, hunting, fishing, camping, everything. Well, let me see, my oldest day is eleven now, and we homeschooled our kids, so I guess it was ten years ago something like that. Whenever they were just teeny tiny, they had YouTube on and we paused YouTube or YouTube was still playing in the background, and I was trying to start like a preschool thing for the girls, and whenever they got done. I actually can't remember exactly how it happened. If it was right as we were starting or whenever they were done with the little preschool lesson thing, I looked up and there just happened to be a NK. Davis video playing, and it was doing the breakdown of like the Patterson Gimlin film, and it was showing some of the stuff like the hematoba in the leg and like the scapular movement and everything, and I just remember looking at it, like, you know that that looks real to me. And I'd never been closed minded the Bigfoot that I had never been. I don't know, I just didn't really consider bigfoot. And I mean, I was in the woods all the time, and like you hear a lot of people say, and I just I don't know. It kind of surprised me whenever I was really and I had seen that video when I was a little kid, but not like the in depth analysis of it that mister Davis was on. And then a couple of days go by and another video comes on and it was a big Foot Outlaws video, and I guess it was just that thing where YouTube plays videos that are similar to other stuff that you watched before. And I saw a few minutes of that, and then later you know, there was more suggested on there and I started watching them and then it kind of just got in my head that man, if these thing's real, there should be something out there that I should be able to find. I mean, I've you know, I'm not a good tracker, but I've got you know, tracker training and all kinds of stuff like that. And I went out in the woods and next thing I know, I'm finding possible uh stick manipulation and structures and stuff like that. And a little while later found what I thought was my first track, and you know, then I'm really like, I just don't know what is going on. So I started reaching out to people on YouTube and every Facebook and everything off of YouTube shows that I was watching, and eventually I got in contact with a couple of people and I got invited to an outing and it was a really private thing. It was a Bigfoot outlaws outing and I guess I was the only outside person there and they did calls, I heard replies, trees got pushed over, all kinds of crazy stuff, and uh, I mean that was my first time actually really experiencing the stuff firsthand. And I just whenever I left from that alley, I knew, I mean I didn't see one, but we had a lot of stuff happened, especially at that graveyard. Stuff got thrown at us branches, broke growls or distant distant screams and everything. And I left that and I just I knew. I was convinced that they existed and been doing it ever since.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is incredible. So you it sounds like you were big footing in a graveyard somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, we were in Daniel Boone Nashville forest and I got you know, whenever I got invited to this, and uh, I was super excited because the big Foot Outlaws is kind of like I guess everybody has to kind of pick their their tour guide whenever you get into this stuff. And at that point, that was like the show that I watched quite heavily. Uh, and I'd seen every single one of the episodes that were available on YouTube, and uh, I was reaching out to members of that of of the big Foot Outlaws, and uh, when I got invited, you know, it's about a it's about a six hour ride from my place to where the meeting was, and I was so gung ho to go. And then as I'm getting closer and closer, especially within an hour or so, I'm like, you know, in my head, I'm like, are you insane? Because I had never met I never met anybody in the bigfoot world. I don't I don't come from the bigfoot world. I come from a very regular, just hunting, fishing, camping kind of world. And as I'm getting closer and closer, I'm like, here, I am going to you know, Kentucky to go look for Bigfoot with a bunch of people that I just met online and I've never met him in person. I don't know anything about him. And I tell you what though, that that right there was such a lucky chance of fate for me. I met some of the greatest people in the world that I'm still friends with, and in the bigfoot world in general, I've met people in the past whatever it's been seven eight years that I just consider family at this point. And I mean, so much stuff happened at that one particular, my very first unitual experience with all this stuff. So much stuff happened, and it was it was no doubt in my mind conclusive what it was and what was doing it. But yeah, that's how it kicked off in them right there at the end. There are a lot of graveyards, old old graveyards that are they're not really well manicured or taken care of, but they have signs. And I'm sure for a lot of people that have been to Daniel Boon, especially the lower end of Daniel Bone in the southern point of it, they know exactly what I'm talking about. But there are many graveyards up there. And to be honest, when they took me up in that graveyard, the way that it actually went was that night. That was the second night that I was there. I was with most of the people that were camping there, but not all of them as far as the meet and Greek kind of thing went. And they went out and did some calls. That was my first time experiencing that. I didn't know anything about the calls or how they did them, or how it would work. They went out and did some calls and they ended up getting a replied vocal on the second call I think it was, and it was it was pretty far off. And I'm not I'm not an expert on all types of wildlife, but you know, I'm a I'm from North Carolina and lived in Virginia for a long time now, But I mean I'm fairly familiar with animal sounds, and whenever I heard it, it was pretty plain to me that you know, that was a booker. I mean, it wasn't. It wasn't a coyote that I will say. And we can talk about this later, but there is no doubt whenever you hear it in person, and audio doesn't do it justice. Audio doesn't capture it, it doesn't translate it the right way. You can look at it on a spectrograph and you can kind of a feel for it. But when you hear vocalizations in person, they're impressive. And I mean, if you've got any woodsiness to you add on your huge to animals, you can very easily make a kind of a quick decision stay. I I don't think that was you know, a regular animal known uh you know species rightnant in that area, an indigenous species. But they went out and they did calls. We got a reply. It was far away. It was impressive to me because I never heard it before. I think we stopped at one more spot after that they did calls. I don't remember getting a reply there, and.
Speaker 3: Then they said, uh, all right, we're gonna stop at this one graveyard and I'm riding in the car with like four of them, and we've got several vehicles.
Speaker 2: There's you know, handful of a scolling And as soon as they said that, I just in my head, I was like, man, they are trying to haze me or initiate me, or they think I'm gonna be creeped out because We're going to a cemetery. And I'd heard other people say on some of these YouTube shows about like boogers. I refer to Bigfoot as boogers, y'all, just so everybody knows. But I've heard other people say bookers like cemeteries everything. But in my head, I was like that, you know, there's no way anything's gonna happen just because it's cemetery. And uh, we parked at the bottom of the hill. We walk up this road to the cemetery and not long, maybe a couple hundred yards, and we get up there and everybody gets quiet, and they've got cameras going and recorders going, night vision thermals, all that kind of stuff. And one of the one of the guys there who I'm friends with now I didn't know, and then but he did a call and a couple minutes later. I think it started with a distant yell, but I can't swear to that. I'd have to go back and listen to the audio to remember exact detail. But he did a call, and then I think there was a distant, possible vocal. And then this is the freaking part. This is the part here that I knew something was going on, and I knew it wasn't them. It was almost like a switch got hit, and it's like you could feel static electricity in there. You could feel a presence. Things got quiet, like even the bugs they didn't they didn't go dead completely quiet, but every thing it was like a cloud came over that whole spot. I mean, you could tangibly feel it. It was weird. Something that thrown. It hit the ground. I think it was probably a branch, but we were standing there in darkness. I don't think anybody really saw it. But it hit the gravel, the gravel road that we had walked up, and we all kind of, you know, it turned and looked. I jumped at that because just the feeling and everything so much was going on, you know it, It made me jump. And then something got thrown from the other side and I've got people like Debbie Jones going, did you hear that? Did you see it? Did you see where it landed? And I'm like, no, I don't know what's going on because I expected this whole thing to be a joke and it kind of caught me off guard. And then a rather large branch gat broke or a small tree gap push now, and then there was another growl or scream that was get team closer. It's possible that the third thing got thrown. I cannot quite remember, uh, but after about five minutes that you know, maybe maybe this whole thing took five minutes to happen. I'm standing there just like just like I don't know. I wasn't freaking out, but I was just kind of in awe and and waiting to see if anything else was going to happen. And when it ended, whatever was there, that presence, that stag electricity, that that cloud, that feeling. It's it's very hard to describe, but it's a very certain thing you and one thousand percent tell something is happening. When it left, it's like it hit a switch and everything went back to normal. You could feel it leave. And that was the second night and then and then we did have some stuff happened on the third day in the third ninth, but that was the second night, and after that I was I was one on it because whatever I had just felt, I'd never experienced that before, and I mean I knew there was something to it.
Speaker 1: So that was it sounds like that was the experience. Then that pretty much pushed you. Uh, there is no coming back to how Spencer was before that. I mean, yeah, that's that's the turning point. And I totally get that because that was that was Oregon in this summer.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 1: It after coming back from that, I was not the same person. It's very hard to explain.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: You you get changed somehow, and uh, just it's all different. Just the way that you look at everything regarding this subject is totally different. Hm hmm, it's weird. It's weird. Spencer, I'm still working through it big for society. Who will be right back after these messages? After that, did you did you regularly go out and start researching for Bigfoot after that experience.
Speaker 2: Or yes, I had been before. Now the way that the way that I do it, in the way that a lot of my friends and I do it as we have areas where we're at. I'm in southwestern Virginia. I have managed to find a handful of spots around me that have activity, but it's it's it's not activity like what I find in LBL Laying between the Lakes, or North Georgia or Alabama. I've been concentrating a lot on Alabama for the past couple of years. But we all have areas around us that we go out and that we actively monitor. You know, a lot of us we'll go privately camping every couple of months, you know, and look for sign everything like that. I've got spots that I go to and I'm a big person that always checks for like tracks and possible stick structure and manipulation. And sometimes I'll do gifting and go check and see if anything is changed with that. At I'm also in those areas because I'm dropping off and picking up recorders fairly often. But a lot of us do stuff like that. But then we also get together several times a year to go to certain places. And I'm not talking about the meet and greets that we do. I'm talking about getting together privately as just a handful of us and actually going there and camping and going further in the woods and looking for stuff like that. You know. But yeah, after that happened, I was hooked and started going out with some of the friends I had made quite regularly after that.
Speaker 1: So you I mean Southwest Virginia over to Alabama. That's quite a trip. That's got to be more than a few hours.
Speaker 2: It's about it's about eight and a half for where I normally go, but LBL is almost ten for me, and I go to LBL pretty much once a year. I've been there more than once a year, but almost once a year I go to l be able to make a tulgrimage there. There's a lot of driving.
Speaker 1: Involved, absolutely, and that's just one way I mean that. That's pretty wild. So you are going to some pretty intense places. Are there any things that come to mind that you could share about, Like you're in this one place and just it got pretty pretty intense when you're out there.
Speaker 2: Well, let me go back and touch on what happened at the end of Daniel Big the first time I met everybody on Night three. On Night three, at this point you could do you could do a three or four hour show and you could have multiple people on here talking about their experiences that were that were there at the same time that I was there. Uh. But but during that trip down there, on night one, uh, there were at least one or two of fairly large trees pushed over right outside the campground that we were staying at. We were just primitive camping, but small ow campground and creek running through it, and there were trees pushing down. And day two, the night of the campground of the graveyard thing. But day two, we had found a rock in the middle of the pathway that we had walked down that I don't think it was there before and possibly got a rock thrown at us. And the other group that we were out there hiking with they had a giant clod of mud come flying through the air and it hit a tree right above them and busted up, and they thought it was us messing with them, and we thought the rock that was thrown at us could have possibly been them. So I mean, I mean, there was stuff going on. There were several several trees broken, there were vocalizations heard, all that kind of stuff. I don't remember anybody finding track. I think it's possible that one or two people caught glimpses of eye shine or maybe even saw one in a ditch off the side of the road, like as we were driving by. But on nineteen three, Uh, I had to leave the next morning, and I got to tell you so much. It happened in such a small timeframe. Uh, I was wired. I was I was nervous. I knew it was real, and I, you know, I had just experienced the graveyard thing. I knew it was real, and I knew there was something out there. And Larry Porch is a good friend of mine. He and Debbie Jones. They wanted to take me up on a ridge away from camp and let's just him at camp or just you know, spend the night on the ground on this ridge on the hillside in the woods. And uh, there's some there are some funny recordings of this. Uh. We did a pretty good job documenting all those. We had a lot of audio from it. But there's a recording of this. Whenever we get up there, I don't know, it's probably midnight, one in the morning something like, they're probably closer to midnight. And a tree gets pushed over again and Larry starts laughing, and I'm like, you're insane, and he's like, yeah, ain't it great? And Debbie port she doesn't care. She's fearless, Sisters of the Moon, Debbie Porch's Sisters of the Moon. But she goes to sleep, and Larry and I are sitting up talking, and I gotta be honest with you. I didn't want to go to sleep. I was a little concerned. I was a little concerned, a little nervous. I'm new to it, and I'm definitely not going to sleep if I think there's a damned monster right outside, you know. And we're just sitting there around the fire, and several times weird stuff they could have been, like rocks being pron But at the same time, I'm going, couldn't that be just like white walnuts or something. Larry's you know, he's talking to me, and he's going, yeah, I couldn't be. And like I said, the tree get I pushed out. And then right before I don't know if it was right before sunrise, but about five in the morning, a car goes by on the road and we can see its headlights because we're at an elevated position, we can see it in It goes by about three hundred yards way maybe and right as it's going by the curve right by us, as it gets close to us, a knock goes off from right behind us. I mean probably forty fifty yards a win. It's loud. I jumped. It did scare me, and I said a few choice words and I told that was not and he's like yeah. I was like, they are here, and he's like yeah, they've probably been here all night, just sitting here with us, watching us, and it just it left a distinct impression on me. So in the years to come in the next few years following that, for other people that I met there, I stayed in close contact with. We went to lbo a lot, but we also continued to go back to Daniel Boom. But when we went back, we would go further in the woods and not to a campground just in the middle of the woods. And they had a spot that they had found back there and I was lucky enough to get invited to that. And you asked about some of the stuff that was scary, Well in Daniel Boom, this was one of the scarier things that happened to me. And it's probably not going to sound that thrilling to everybody else. I mean, I wish I could tell everybody a great, great class a encounter, but that's not what this is. We're back there and I'm with very real people in the big Foot wark that know their stuff. They've been doing this a long time. They've got a lot of experience. I don't want to do a whole lot of name dropping, but they're very recognizable, known people in the big Foot world. And the very first time, now I take it back, it was the second time we were out there at this place. When we got there, there was a tree. And when I say a tree, I mean it was about six inch diameter, probably something like a poplar, but most of the auxiliary branches had been ripped off of it. It was about thirty foot long, maybe thirty five foot long, and it was placed horizontally above the little stone fire pit area that we had established, that they had established and then I'd been there before, but the fire pit, the firing there was a tree placed horizontally in two other trees, and it was above this fire And whenever we got in there, you know where we parked that went in there and we saw this thing. We're all looking at it like, yeah, that's you know, I don't know anybody that would just go out in the middle of the woods and strip a tree down and place it, you know, suspended in two other trees. There were somebody's fir ring just in the middle of the woods. So that was the first thing that we saw when we got in camps that time, and I'm looking at it, I'm like, wow, you know that's that's definitely something. I mean, they probably know we're here. Well, the last night that we were there on that trip, we had done a couple of calls and I don't think we got any huge responses. One of my friends had told me about using an EMP or an RF meter rather RF meter. Chris ryan Hart told me about it, and so I had an RF meter. It was my first time using it, and whenever we did a we did a call. Ose just one minute later, the RF meter spiked and I mean alarm went off because the the I think it was set on radio waves is what went off. But uh, it went off to such a high degree. It spiked and I'm sitting there holding it, I'm looking at it. I'm like, I don't know, maybe you know, maybe something's right here near us. It wasn't very much later, we went to bed and I had fashioned a part tent tent made out of a tarp, and I'm inside that tarp and I got the recorder sitting right at the fold where the door is. The audio recorder is is right there, about one foot away from my head. Because it started raining a little bit and I wanted to get super soaked. But something woke me up. At about two thirty three AM. Something woke me up. I wasn't sure what it was. And as I'm laying there trying to go back to sleep, I hear something hit the tarp. It's like a pebble, like a rock. And I'm laying there and I'm listening. I don't hear anything that I hear crunch, crunch, like something took a step. Now I'm awake and I'm paying attention. And another couple of minutes go by and something else hits the tark, kind of like a little pebble. And then a couple months later, cruch crunch. Now I've got five or six people that are sleeping, and they're not very far away from me, but but they're out there and I'm in this tart and I'm on the edge, you know, right, up against the woods and in my mind, I'm I'm listening now, I'm like, this thing is coming close. Something's out there, and I'm trying to be logical. I'm like, it's that somebody. You know, somebody woke up and they're out there and they're using the bathroom or you know, shifting around, walking through camp or whatever. But it's the same routine. It keeps happening. It's it's a pebble hits my tart, and then a couple of steps, and eventually this thing is getting close. I'm wide awake and I'm I'm getting nervous. I'm getting scared because in my head, I'm like, that's a bogger and it's right here on me, and I'm just expecting something to reach under the dark and grabbed me and snatched me and pulled me out of that. Now, that didn't happen. But on what did happen was it got close. There was several minutes where I didn't hear any noise, and I'm waiting for it to get closer again.
Speaker 1: Big so a societyho will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And then something it either either a branch hit my tarp or another rock or it slapped the side of my tarp right by my feet. And man, let me tell you, I couldn't think whether or not I should just like flee. I didn't think at all, but I kind of yelled and sat up and almost busted out of the tart. But I didn't because I didn't want to go outside, because I thought there was something outside. I never heard anything leave. Of course, I made a lot of ruckus and a lot of noise whenever I did that. I never heard anything leave or runaway. But after ten fifteen minutes later, you know, I'm still sitting there and I'm scared now. And there was you know, there was nothing there. Nothing happened. It's it's like these things really really know how to mess with you and intimidate you. And who's I mean. I never got to look at it, so I can't even one hundred percent say that that was a booger. I got the audio from it. In the audio, you can hear the pebbles hit in the tent. You can you can hear the steps if you really enhance the volume. But it shook me up, you know, because I know what happened, and what happened was something that was coming closer and then it smack the dart and it bothered me and scared me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would have slept the rest of that night. That's that's pretty intense.
Speaker 2: Spent the rest of the nights. Yeah, I didn't. I didn't sleep the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: But I think what is even more crazy is the r F meter being affected. So can you explain that maybe a little bit of what's the thinking of the the connection between r F meter and what is maybe happening in the background, and why would so why would you even have one to begin with? There?
Speaker 2: It's this gets into areas and this is a lot of stuff that we that we uh we talked about on my show, and a lot of the people that I'm friends with that have shows and everything, we kind of do deep doys going. I don't want to say wood and negative when I don't want to send anybody by the WU thing. And I also don't want people to think that we are strictly flesh and blood. I think I would phrase it more long lines of uh, we're open to anything. We're big proponents of there are no experts in this field, and you know everything. You have to treat this subject open mind. On the trip, I was just talking about when the RF meter spiked during the day. We had gone out and gone for a day hike, and just like always, everybody make sure you got you know, we're stopping and putting in fresh batteries in the action cameras, in the recorders, in the you know, video recorders, the thermals, all the stuff, right. And that was my first time that exact same event right there. That was my first time having battery drainage. And it wasn't just me, it was three or four of us had battery dreams and weird anomalies like that. But you get to a point when you do at least the areas that we've been going and the stuff that we've experienced. I guess I won't speak for everybody else. I'll just speak for myself, But it gets to a point where you stop thinking that these things are behaving like a typical, just regular biological, flesh and blood creature. It's there's something else going on. So to your question with theF meter, Chris Ryan hard in bed told by somebody else to look into the RF meter. At least I think that's how it goes. If not, Chris, don't kill me, but he suggested that I try. Now, bear in mind the piece of equipment was new to me. I had only gotten in a couple weeks. Four went on this trip. Didn't have much time to really play with it and everything. But round the middle of the woods. I mean, I know the basics of the thing, and I guess the line of thought on it is much like infrasound. Is it possible that these things are creating either electromagnetic fields? Are they giving off microwaves? Are they messing with r F fields? We're not sure, but several people have cleaned to have had some impressive results with the RF meters. So we had it out there. Now. It just so happened that it went off that it spiked that night. A lot of people talk about, hey, it'll spike whenever they get really close to you and they're thrown rocks at you and growl, and then it'll go off. We didn't have any in that. It just went off on our alarm. And then later on that night something approached my part. Now, I mean, having said that I've had the RF meter for years, I use it on occasion. I've not had a whole whole lot of luck with it. But you know, maybe the times that I did use it, they just they weren't there, or maybe they're not emitting or giving off whatever is required to set the r F meter off. I don't really know that we like trying different things. There's some stuff that I can't really talk about like that that a that a handful of us do because we're still trying it to kind of weigh and measure and it's not it's it's not mine to share with everybody. But some of the people that I hang out with are doing really really impressive and unique experiments with different things that you wouldn't typically think of, and they're going out and employing it and seeing what results they I mean, some of the stuff, as you know, from what I've been told, sounds pretty interesting, but I'm more of a meat and potatoes kind of researcher. I like the modern technology aspect of it, but I don't geek out on all the technological stuff. I do think that they're doing something I think me personally. I think that they're flesh and blood. I just think that they have a skill set and they're able to manipulate energy in a way that we don't understand. And I think I think that's directly into why you have a really hard time capturing them on game cameras. Uh, some people be able, or some people claim to be able to you know, see them with their naked eye, but can't capture them with a camera. Or some people see them with a camera on their phone, but they didn't see them them while they were there looking at them in person. You know, they didn't see them with their naked eye, but they managed to capture a video of it. And I'm not saying that all of that stuff out there that's put out there, especially on Facebook and YouTube, I'm not saying that all of that stuff is legitimate, but safe say that probably some of it is. And I just don't think these things operate. I know they don't operate in a normal physical way like like I expect them to. Uh, they got weird stuff to them. They can do weird stuff. And I mean some of the stuff I've seen, especially in Alabama on Creepy Mountain, some of the stuff I've seen down there that'll make you change your line of thought on some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree. I'm starting to learn their stuff. It doesn't make sense, but I want to call out something real quick. Just so about five five minutes ago, Well, first I want to ask you don't have any type of voice modulator on your phone? Right, nothing weird like that. Okay, so it was really weird. You probably didn't hear it, but about five minutes ago, when you were talking about weird stuff happening with Tech, ye, your voice did something weird I've never heard on the phone before where.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: Kind of like robot voice. It is just it got really weird. So I mean, stuff like that kind of happens. But yeah, you know Tech gets weird. The RF meter thing. I might actually try that myself. It's an interesting line of thought. And who knows what they might have associated with him, And I don't know if that would even You know, there's been bigfooters that have had weird health things happen, and maybe that's because of exposure, you know, and it really makes you think, Right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know that that is one hundred percent something that we have talked about and that we pay attention to. Uh, there's only one time that I can think of where I ever might have been zapped with infrasound. But it's there is no doubt with the people that I hang out with on a regular basis, and I mean I trust them implicitly there. These are good people and their experienced people and their they're big name people, and some of the stuff that they've told me is you know completely, it's just it's really impressive, and I believe them, and I think that along with that infrasound, I mean you have to consider that if they are using infrasound. Infrasound is measurable. It just takes quite sophisticated equipment to measure it. And you know, it's not like we're running around the woods with million dollar government text stuff to be able to measure this kind of thing. So the whole infrasound thing, you know, we charted up as a possibility, but it's a high probability that they are using something like infrasound and infrasound itself. If you look at the physical disruptions of what infrasound does, I mean, it'll you know, it'll joggle your organs and your brain and everything. It's easy to assume that it could cause health issues if you get zapped enough times, if they're doing infrasound, and I think the RF meter plays into that because we're not quite sure how to you know, we're looking for some piece of technology that will give us an edge to knowing that they're there. And it's hard because these things are really good at getting close to you without you knowing that they're there.
Speaker 1: Spencer, that's so smart. I've never thought of that, And you're absolutely right. What we need is we need the one device, the silver bullet, that tells us one hundred percent, no doubt that yes, they are in that area. That's what That's what you need, right.
Speaker 2: You know, Jeremiah. Two years ago, three years ago, I would have been like yes, and that was the time whenever all this stuff was happening with mine, with my stuff in the big foot world. But uh, I got to admit, man, it's just listening to so many people, especially people that I that I really do trust and believe, listening to so many of them nowadays make connections with stuff like Nefhlahem or Nefhleaham, however you want to say it, but stuff like that. It's just I've gotten to a point where I'm honestly thinking, like I don't know. I mean, maybe there is no maybe we don't have have any leg up and there's no way that we would ever know anything unless they want us to know it. I don't know. I mean, I know that gets out there into the kind of hooky range where you're it sounds like you're trying to come up with excuses to rationalize why you're not getting the hardcore evidence. But I mean we've collected hardcore evidence. I mean, we've collected whole track with Whenever I say we, I guess I wasn't there on the I was not there on the big outing where they collected the major trackway at LBL. But I found trackways at LBL, and we've we've found stuff in Georgia. We found stuff all over the place. We just don't typically publish everything that we find. Just like I do all kinds of little experiments in my area, and I end up talking to a lot of people that give me ideas. It's not like I'm super smart and coming up with the stuff on myself. A lot of times I got help from everybody else, and I'm trying different things out on my own and I find really impressive evidence. But you know, that's physical evidence. And you can only find a track so many times and still be impressed with it, or you can only find stick structure so many times before you want to see something else. And this goes into my major major argument in the Bigfoot world. On my show, and with a lot of the people that I know, we're all kind of the same. I don't really care about the shows where it's a great physical description of bigfoot. One of my friends told me one time, he's like one could be hit by a semi and be laying in the middle of the road and one hundred people stop, and you're looking at it, you're poking it with stick, you're taking pictures of it. You can see it's hair, you can see exactly what it looks like. You know, it's eight foot four inches long, and it's four and a half foot wide, and it's two foot thick, and it's got longer hair on its lower arms and on the on the on the on its head, and it's sparse on its chest. You still would not know what they are exactly, how they operate. Uh, do they speak a language? What are they saying? You know? Are they alien? Are they Nephlahem? You wouldn't know how they hunt. You wouldn't know how they do the things that they do. You wouldn't know how they travel, or how they pick the locations for where they're going to make nests, if they do make nests, or what the stick structure means. So the average shows out there are really into giving people entertainment and there's nothing wrong with that and describing exactly what these things look like.
Speaker 1: Big for a society who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a curiosity thing. Everybody wants to hear the really detailed accounts. Whenever somebody has a has a Class AI witness account, everybody wants to hear that. I'm not faulting that, but I'm saying that a lot of us are concentrating more on how are they doing what they're doing and what are they how do they do what they do? And I'm not suggesting that we have any super duper answers that other people don't. We have some stuff, and some of the stuff, you know, we kind of keep it off the radar while we test it and check it and see what results we get. But we treat the subject very seriously, but we don't take ourselves very seriously. If that makes sense sense absolutely.
Speaker 1: I love that is It's a very cool comedy. It's not one you find a lot, but I think it's it's important. One of the main reasons Spencer, that I had you on the show tonight is I had heard about a place called Creepy Mountain down in Alabama, and I reached out to I want it might have been Roger from Squatch and Holler, and if it's not, apologies Roger, but I think I reached out to him. I was like, who do who should I talk to about Creepy Mountain? I think you mentioned your name, So this place sounds wild and it sounds like you know some some interesting things about Anything you can share about it would be really cool.
Speaker 2: I think I will say that mister Mark Green, who the great friend of mine, is Creepy Mountain. So mister Mark Green, who is a good friend of mine, he is the guy. What happened was Mark had a personal class da bigfoot sighting in Alabama. While he was hunting. He had a friend that he hunted with a lot. They somehow got in contact with a really famous he's past now, but Bill White, tal Branco and they started talking to mister White, and mister White came there and did a couple of things and said, yeah, you know, you guys got boogers here, which they had already. They had already kind of figured that out because after Mark had his sighting, they started paying attention. Mark was big into coop hunting and running deer dogs and they would go up on Creepy Mountain to hunt. So anyway, they figured out that there were boogers there. They for yous years hardcore research. Creepy Mountain and other areas around Creepy Mountain became a place that was known to have big for the activity in there. Whenever I reached out to Mark, Uh, I just wanted to pick his brain and compare notes because here I had been going to North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, and North Georgia, and I knew that Alabama was supposedly a hot zone. A lot of people think that, you know, the really hot zones are like Florida and Oregon and Washington State. I promise you Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama is absolutely loaded with bookers and not just boogers. But I believe with other strange possible supernatural things, but it's Alabama is by far the bootiest state, if that's even work, that I've ever been to. So we had the chance to go to Creepy Mountain for the very first time. It was supposed to be just a handful of us. Was supposed to be about four or five of us, ended up being twelve or thirteen because the word got around and we ended up having like a little wilding there. And the very first time I was there a Creepy Mountain, we saw white lights kind of like somebody click in a very bright flashlight off and on. But there were I don't know ten twelve of them across this lake from us, and the lake was not very wide. We were camping, We were cooking out and camping right there on the edge of the lake, and there was a hillside on the other of the lake away from us, and it was probably I don't know, two hundred yards something like that, but we could see these white lights randomly flashing, I mean just for a millisecond, and they would move one will be down here and regards to be to the right or whatever. We saw that we saw shadow I don't want to say shadow figures It could have very well been boogers. It probably was, but it was shadows of something that were about eight foot tall, and they moved in between two trees that were about ten foot twelve foot apart, and they moved quick as a blink, I mean, just like fluid, just from one tree to the next. And they went back and forth a couple times. We heard the typical owls that sound like they weigh about five hundred pounds. Uh, you know, we just had We went out and did dolls. Later, we got a we captured a couple on recording, a couple of decent apply vocals. They were a good distance away from us when they applied their faint but they're there. You can clearly see them on the spectrograph. But Creepy Mountain is up to his name. It's creepy. I've been there a few times now.
Speaker 1: And I'm guessing if like someone tries to search Creepy Mountain on Google Maps, you're not going to find it.
Speaker 2: That is it's that's not the name of it. It is private property. It's gated and you have to have access to go up in there. Wow. But luckily we're having a we're having a meet and greet here in October. That is not too far away from there. The place that we're having the meet and greet at also has a sordid history of bigfoot activity. And you know it's it's it's not that one specific place though, it's all of Alabama. I'm telling you. Mister Cumbo Baker, who I've been to his property and we had activity there. That's in the northern part of Alabama. My good buddy Greg House that's on the show with me all the time. He's a little bit further south than Cumbo. Then you hit Mark Green's kind of out in the middle of the state. And then mister flat Rock Flat Rock Wood Booger, he's a little bit further south than Mark Green. The whole state. I just had a guy on the show not that long ago, Jac Bryant. Heck of a good show, really, and he's in Alabama. There's a bunch of people in Alabama that will attest to the amount of activity that they have out there. And it's just that state for whatever reason. Uh just I've they're everywhere they seem to be. They seem to be everywhere in that state.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree. I mean, I've got some really wild reports. I mean from places you know as well Bankhead and Talladey Game. Have you ever been down to Holland's hunting camp? Yes, okay, is that a thing you can talk about?
Speaker 2: Well, well, you put me on the spot here, jeremah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if you don't, if you can't, don't worry about it. We can move on.
Speaker 2: But yes, yes, I've been there once. Uh, And I wanted to see it specifically for certain reasons that a lot of my friends have told me about. And I never seen it. And the last time I was at Creepy Mountain was Mark Green was kind enough to take me over there. And there's a road that runs through the hunting camp and I said, I'm gonna walk down this road real quick. And there was four of us there, four of us standing there at the trucks talking at the Hollands hunter camp and I said, I'm gonna walk down this road and they said okay. And I go about one hundred yards. There's a little hill you go up and then you go on the other side of the hill, and whenever you do, you drop down here you're out of line of sight from anybody that could see you. If they were looking down the road, and I go down there, and I probably went not very far, three hundred yards or so, maybe a little bit further, and I distinctly got the feeling that you hear everybody talk about that you feel like you're being watched, or that there's something there. And I did a very low whoop whoop, and nothing happened. I stood there for a minute. I turned around, started walking back. Guy on my phone on I recorded with my video with my phone and as I'm walking back, I heard huh off to the side of me, probably I don't know, a good far enough into the woods where I couldn't see it, and it was just a light kind of grunt hoof, whoof like that. And I paused, and on the video, I say, did you hear that? I'm who I was talking to. I was talking to myself or if anybody saw the video ever again and I walked another fifteen twenty feet and got it again and I said, there it is again in the video, and then I could you know, I come back. I come back to the trucks. I did it three times. I come back to the trucks. I'm like, guys, you are not gonna believe this. All I did was walk down this road, I mean this broad daylight in the middle of the day, but I was back far enough where no one could see, and uh yeah, and I told them about it. Whenever I got home, I pulled the video up, which my computer does not like to talk to my iPhone, but eventually I got it pulled up, and I edited the video and was really trying to hone in on the the audio part of it. And I stripped the audio and looked that on the spectrograph and you can see it, but I have to enhance the audio so much it's kind of distorted. It's not really worth showing. And even in person, it was not very loud, but it was distinct, and it was distinguishable, and it's there. It's just you really have to string to hear it. So for that reason, I didn't, you know, show show it on my show, or show it to anybody other than a couple of friends. But yeah, whenever we left there, I was like, Okay, this place is hot. They're here. And then of course I know the other stories about that place, the story about the campers or the hunter supposedly being found you know, dead at the bottom of his hunting stamp and there's been camp sites a band in there, but that's common, that's common for Alabama. At Greg House's location, they found a band in camp sites. I mean, that's a common thing in Alabama. Alabama has loved.
Speaker 1: It that area as well. I know Roger had a really interesting thing happened there where he had he captured some audio and then a gentleman I had on the show a few years ago he was referring to the same story you were referring to. But I guess the hunter was found and he was I mean, he was kind of pulled apart a bit, I mean, not like totally like, yeah, it was pretty uh, pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: I believe that I'm not getting the details wrong in that story. Now, I don't know one thousand percent if that is completely accurate, but I know that there were I know that there were people that plane to have seen someone produce the police file for that, and I believe, I believe that the guy had his neck broken to the point where his head was twisted backwards and at least one of his arms was tore off. I believe that's the that's the account of that. I can't swear to the validity of it. But I'm pretty sure that's the story about it.
Speaker 1: Have you run into I mean, I know you've been in all these different states and done a ton of research over the years. A weird thing that I find is that there's these reports of different animals with like their necks broken that are sometimes do you get that too?
Speaker 2: Not nearly, not nearly as much, at least not reports in my area. Now. I do hear through the rumor mill and through people that don't want to come out and talk publicly about it. I do hear a lot of reports of animals with leggs being snapped and broken cleanly, especially deering coyote rear legs being broken or torn off. That's a fairly common.
Speaker 1: Thing, big for society. Who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: There was a young couple that I spoke to on the phone that's not very far from me, and they had both a mini donkey and a pony go missing. And I want to say, I'm probably going to get this backwards, but I want to say that was the pony that the guts were missing from its neck was broken where it was turned backwards. And I want to say, like maybe its back was broken or its rear legs were torn off, but the donkey. The donkey had a hole the size of a cannonball punched through its chest and through it's you know, uh tale hole underneath the tail, almost like something stuck an arm all the way through the mini donkey. And I got the Oh, I got the pictures of it, and it's horrendous. Yeah, it's horrendous. And I mean, if if they're faking that, there's some really sick people, but uh, I mean the pictures are real. I don't know what to think of that. That's not commonplace in like, uh my day to day experiences in the bigfoot world, but I do think it does happen. Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: That uh yeah, that's that's a lot to take in right there. That's that's probably one of the worst worst things I've heard. Yeah, it's you know, it'll be interesting. I hope we get to the point, hopefully within the next thirty years, where we get some really solid answers. It's something that explains like what these things are, why they do the things that they do, And it sounds like that's really what your group is trying to focus on, which is very cool.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. You know, we're trying to focus more on the on the answer thing. I mean, we try to go out there and just experience it, but we're also trying to take everybody along for the ride. So we are trying to document, you know, as much as we can. We are not, you know, we're just a bunch of Southerners. We're not We're not doing super high tech, scientific y data research and collecting everything with tweezers and nitrate gloves and all that kind of stuff. But we're very open about we do a We do a lot. Everybody that I'm associated with does a lot of live video. We do a lot of meat and greets and try to take people to these places so that they can experience it. And we've had a pretty lucky record so far. Our meet and greet at LBL, there was quite a few people that had stuff happened. They either heard vocals or had glimpses of stuff like eyeshine. One person I'm not going to say who, he can talk about it if he wants to, but I mean I think he had a full long class A and I'm not sure if it was a dog man or if it was a booker. But you know, we've had a good track record so far with that. We just try to be open and honest about what we're seeing. And I promise you this. I mean, I'm as shocked as anybody whenever stuff does happen and goes off. But then again, we've got the benefit of we're talking to people that we're lucky, we're fortunate that they're willing to share with us, and they're like, hey, if you go to this area, and then we kind of way and measure what they say and you know, kind of vett it and then you know, if we go to the area, a lot of times there's more than just one or two of us that are there to witness or experience whatever, and we just shared it. We share the information. We have people on our show that I think are credible and the real deal and everything. And I mean, so far, our show's doing pretty good. I don't know how you get all the guests that you do, Jeremiah, but yeah, we've we've hit a lucky streak with just having experiences and sharing all the stuff with everybody, and we're just trying to be real about the subject.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I mean, so I just so I don't get a ton of email us about this. Can you explain how people, if they want to be involved with the meet and greets, how they get the info about that, how they get hooked up with being able to go and different things like that.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, the way it started, I'll be brief. The way it started is, you know, there are all these people going to conventions, bigfoot, Bigfoot conventions, seminars. I got nothing against anybody going out there doing their thing and having speakers and you know, charging emission or anything like that. But we're sitting here on a gold mine of areas to go to that that have real potential for people to have experiences, and some of them are public, so it's not like it's not like super secret private things. And I'm like, we should, uh, you know, we should do stuff where we're inviting more people because everybody are going to these everybody is going to these seminars. You know, let's just have a free meet and greet in an area we happen to know a lot of people that are well known in the bigfoot world. I was like, if they, you know, will invite them, they can come, they can talk kind of like one of the conventions or seminars, and we do raffles and stuff, you know, and give away things and we cook and have a good time, and we're in areas that have a lot of activity. So you know, we've had we've had successful with that. But the way that they find out about it is number one, first and foremost, you would have to watch our show wood Walkers on YouTube on Sundays. You would have to watch that to keep up with all the changing details. But if you want to jump on the Facebook page or if you want to email us and the email is just wood Walkers with a Z on the end at five or five one one at gmail dot com, you can email us, or you can jump on the Facebook page and we have a link on the Facebook page to the upcoming meet and greet which is the first weekend in October, fourth, fifth, and sixth, and it will be in Alabama in the Talladega National Forest.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's awesome. The LBL one. I believe that that was you guys, the LBL one.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one sounded like it was a really cool time. You had some some people there that I mean, you probably wouldn't have been able to meet those people anywhere else, and I know there's at least one guy. I think David came all the way out from Oregon for that. I want to say, So there's people coming from all over.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, we have people from California and Texas. We had about we had about one hundred and twenty five people there. We had again I don't want to name drop, but we had we had quite a few well known people and they took turns speaking. And then of course we all camped and hung out and ate. And it wasn't really so much about the Bigfoot thing as it was literally everybody just meeting each other and getting to know everyone on a personal basis. And also I should stress it wasn't about people meeting us. It was about us getting to meet everybody that we see in the chats and everybody that we've been talking to on Facebook. And because the Bigfoot community, I mean, you can love it or hate it. Sometimes it is a double edged sword. But if you're lucky enough like I am, I'm telling you it's one of the best things I've done is become a part of the Bigfoot community because I've met some of the absolutely the best people that would just you know, take the shirt off their back to help me and would do it for anybody. I mean, just great, great people. And I'm telling you they're good folks. We have a good time. It's a really friendly, easy going kind of atmosphere. And we're in an area where you know, the chances of something happening. You know, nobody can guarantee that something's gonna happen. But we're We're not going in a conference in a in a hotel room, you know. So to me, it's it's a better plan. And we like going that. We like going out and camping and looking for boogers anyway, So this is already what we do. We just make it so that other people can come.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's so cool. It's such a cool idea, and it's it's way different when you're able to just hang out in real life with people that you know, you talk to online, but you actually get to meet them. It's super cool and it sounds like, you know, it's it's a group of people that are good people. Yeah, I mean, I've heard I've heard great things about it, So hopefully maybe one day I'll be able to make it down to one of them. That would be cool. We'll see, But yeah, man, Spencer has been such a pleasure chatting with you, and definitely, you know, people need to make sure that they go over to the Woodwalker's channel and those guys are so much fun to watch on Sunday. I love it. But did you have any other closing thoughts before we head out of the show, Spencer?
Speaker 2: The only other thing I would say is I do a lot of documenting experiences and sightings that people have, and I don't just pull stuff off of like other websites that had it broaken down into state by state and all that kind of stuff. And these are encounters that I personally believe are real and in my experience for this part of the country, for anybody that's listening and you're trying to get a feel of why I'm talking about Daniel Boone in Alabama and North Georgia and LBL and everything. LBL doesn't really fit into the profile. It's got its own separate thing that I could talk about later. But the Appalachian Mountain Train coming down. I live myself. I'm about three miles away from the Blue Ridge Mountains they run through here my house. The pictures on my profile page are the Blue Ridge Mountains, but the Appalachian Mountain Train. Dear Bugger's on it, and I do I would stress to everybody as much as we kind of keep the subject like hearted, do you understand these things are out there, They are real, they do exist, and they're moving up and down that mountain train. And if you're in Alabama, if you're in North Georgia, you're in a good area. If you're in parts of western North Carolin eastern Tennessee, you're in a really good area. Southwestern Virginia, they're here not as prominent as in other places, but they're out there, and I do think people need to be aware that they're real, that they're moving up and down that mountain train, and if you go out there, there's a chance you could have an encounter and just be prepared for it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Oh yeah, great, great thoughts. Spencer. Thank you so much for coming on the show again, and we'll definitely be in touch and have to get an update from you in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bert, I appreciate you having me. Jeremiah, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're SUPs share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Her and I can get on here. We can tell our stories. Maybe there's somebody else out there listening that's too afraid to tell their story. Maybe this will give them the courage to come out and now feels so bad about it. Who cares what anybody thinks. I know what I saw, I know what's out there.
Speaker 3: That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: Please let people know, Please let them know. If you've ever seen one of these things, you need to tell because if you don't, then shame on you. You have. Shame on you.