Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob to the rescue dipper Asque.
Speaker 1: Taco Bob on w j R R Nascal CTV is brought you by Petties Meat. State Road four thirty four and Longwood, just west of I four, a location that knows you well. I'll see.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love that place. Never been to Petties tell you all the time. Walk in there, go directly to the back left of the store and pour yourself in ice cold draft beer. By the way, it's free, and then peruse all the goods, high quality.
Speaker 1: Meats, freshly prepared sides, get a bakery full offering of wine and beer.
Speaker 2: And I had to miss the wine tasting this weekend. I almost got stuck in the keys. Actually wait, wait what.
Speaker 1: Down there for Fantasy Fast? Thank you? Thank you Petties. By the way, now hold on just a second, so I won't be at their wine parties in Ormo? Do you the guy I work with, ironically, I missed work on Monday because he was stuck in the keys because of Fantasy Fest missed his flight.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, it's the kind of stuff that happens down there.
Speaker 1: Now, what happened to you? How could you get stuck. You own your own Sikorski helicopter, for crying out loud, couldn't take it down there.
Speaker 2: I had to take a jet because you know, they just have the airport and they don't want a big beast of a chopper there like that.
Speaker 1: So I made it. Though. I thought a guy like you would have a private landing strip somewhere Hellipad.
Speaker 2: I saw a few private landing strips while I was there for Fantasy Fest.
Speaker 1: I never knew you were a Fantasy Fest type. Do you own leather chaps? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I can go down there and pick up some good counseling or some whack out people there.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? ELC need your help.
Speaker 2: LCTV went for a massage and the masseuse immediate at least started taking off my pants. Right then the cops came in and raided the place. I was truly just going for a normal massage. Now the wife wants to leave me. Oh yeah, we all go for normal massages. That's why when the life coach gets one done, you have a you go to the massuse's private residence. Okay, not the ones with the black windows that you drive by. Yeah, exactly that's always a red flag. The black dout windows. If those blackout windows don't scream, five guys in there with their pants off, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What does we go to, Elsie?
Speaker 2: We go to dinner with a few other couples that always want to pay the bill together. I like the credit card split. Problem is they drink a lot and we don't.
Speaker 1: What do you? Uh?
Speaker 2: What do we do not to look cheap? Uh see, don't split the check drinkers. That's tough for certain people. But fortunately you have the life coach, the services one. So here's what you do. Come off your wallet, your chief bastard, No, get there earlier, right, You get to the restaurant earlier, and tell the server that you'll tip them extra if he says this establishment only splits checks for multiple couples. We only split checks when it comes to multiple couples. It's a two part attack because they're'd be so surprised because that's the exact opposite of what a place would say. They're not gonna don't know what to say, and they won't want to anyway because they look like whiners, you know, and nobody wants.
Speaker 1: That I've been doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: The irony if they look like whiners? Whyos I whiners? Well you've been doing what wrong?
Speaker 1: Win? In that scenario, what do you do? I usually just go, hey, man, you're drinking a whole boatload of booze. I'm not, and I'm not paying for your booze.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking at ic tea right, yeah, that, and you're having a long Island ice g Right.
Speaker 1: Mine's three forty nine, yours is thirteen forty nine. Huh. I wasn't that good at math, but I'm good enough to know that's not a good deal. No, you don't do that. Just get there early, Elsie.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming you're doing big candy bars again this Halloween. With the economy the way it is, I don't think we can this year. No, if you remember, I don't do big candy bars. I do cases of big candy bars for each kid.
Speaker 1: Oh how can we forget? Yeah? Yes, it's full palettes brought in.
Speaker 2: I think this year to make up for other you know, people that are like this person. You're dealing with tough times because the economy is bad. I totally get that. I'm thinking of doing those massive ones you see at a convenience store.
Speaker 1: You know, like the five pounds cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the big old you'll see it usually a rice crispy tree or hershey Bars.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that photo you posted last year of the cargo net around the cases of the Rees's and hershey Bars hanging below the Sikorski dropping it onto your lavish estate. Yeah, that was impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a food drop and third world company country.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But this is a good way.
Speaker 2: For the life coach to give back to the community, you know, give the little kids what they want.
Speaker 1: Full case of candy. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus it's a nice write off. And my friend in the neighborhoods a dentist, so we have a side deal going, gotcha. It's a win win, win win, if you know what I'm saying. Sure ELC recently wait ELC recently received just under a hundred thousand dollars in inheritance that the wife doesn't know about. Okay, look, never repeat those words, never even type those words, because she doesn't need to know. Okay, you've heard of the need to know basis, right, you're on a need to know basis.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 2: But ironically, the old life coach uh happens to be your running a special right now for jr O listeners, of course, is it's one hundred and one Life Coach question or sessions for just under one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Normally there are a thousand each.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, how thoughtful of you Life, Hey man, I'm there for the community. Girlfriend. H I'll see, girlfriend started sleeping with my dad. Should we just tag team together and call it a day?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a great way to keep that white trash of train rolling right there.
Speaker 1: This whole genre on porn hub here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Springer's high five of you from his gravery.
Speaker 1: Now keeping the dream alive. How are we doing on time? Oh? You get time to squeeze in one or maybe two? Okay, well we'll call it after This.
Speaker 2: Dog stares at me while I'm on the phone Life Coach, and I'm starting to feel rude. Oh you know, like when you're there with your kids and they're on the phone all the time.
Speaker 1: So I'm starting to feel rude. Do you think he's upset with me? Okay? Wow?
Speaker 2: Can we go from one animal to another? Go from a dog to a rat. Who gives a rat's ass? It's a dog, right? They just spend a large person today licking themselves. So you think he cares about your feelings, but he's doing that in front of you, absolutely not. Just does it because he can. I had a client like that. Old took out a couple of ribs trick. You know sure, I'm not talking about spare ribs. You gotta get rolling, man, All right, where's your Uh, I'm looking for him, Hey, donnay, let's roll.
Speaker 1: All right? There he goes. Uh. The world renowned l C. T B. Always a pleasure to have him in the studio, in real red, in real alright. Letched Taco's commercial free work day rock block coming up at eight Lynchin Taco on demand download the iheartweyio as