Speaker 1: I've been to this dermatologist before. Yeah, right, so this was just a skin check. I believe that's what they call it. What and it was? It was good and bad? Good and bad? So thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: Did they do the did they do the the cheek piece?
Speaker 1: It was a strip down to your underwear immediately type visit.
Speaker 2: How are you sitting?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: Think of it like I'm sitting there in my gown. No, there's no gown.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I guess that's true. But they don't give you one. They don't tell you to like get down to your underwear and then give you a gown.
Speaker 2: Okay, you also no offense, but like no, like when when?
Speaker 4: I don't know that I've ever been told stripped to your underwear and put this gown on.
Speaker 2: I've been told if you're.
Speaker 4: All the time, okay, you realize you also have boobs?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but you would keep your ray's underwear?
Speaker 5: Eh?
Speaker 1: No, yes I did.
Speaker 3: What's so ooh about a bra?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I just in my mind if I said, strip down to your underwear and put this gown on.
Speaker 3: And they'll usually they'll usually say you can you can keep your bran?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: See, in my mind, if I said, if I'm telling you to put a gown on, you're you're exposed, which would be if you're sit there in a brown panties.
Speaker 3: Like, who cares if they give you a gown just for your comfort?
Speaker 2: But I don't get a gown.
Speaker 3: I don't know. They always give me a.
Speaker 4: Gown thee you get a gown cover up? For gods, you do even if you leave your bron Oh, I would take my bra off, get them out.
Speaker 1: I sat there for most of the time waiting for the doctor, trying to remember how the door opened to the hallway to see who you could see you. I was like, how awkward is this going to be? This exam room is definitely exposed to the public. Oh, there's the checkout counter again. Anyway, anyway, so I do have a new mole on my chest, but I was told I knew it was there. I pointed it out. I said, this is something in the last few months that's popped up. But he did say it's the best type of mole. Yeah, So when it came to shape and color and size, He's like, it's fine, I don't need to test that. Because I was worried, because you know, I got that thing carved out of my arm years ago, and it's left like that raised red bump that on my chest would have been bad going into the summer beach season.
Speaker 2: So what did they end up telling you?
Speaker 1: Well, then we got to my face. And I don't know if you've noticed, but over the last couple of weeks, I've had a very bright red dot on my nose. I've had pink ish spots on my nose before, but they've almost been so flesh colored you couldn't tell. It's almost like when I had the ward on my forehead. It was flesh colored for years nobody knew and turn until it turned black.
Speaker 2: And can I say this?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Did you notice that Tyler has a red spot on his nose? No? I didn't either.
Speaker 4: And here's where here's where we get pitt Here's where we get pissy, Tyler.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks for noticing? Thanks for not noticing?
Speaker 1: Is it so?
Speaker 3: Where point to it? It's so it's so tiny.
Speaker 2: It looks like a bull's eye.
Speaker 1: It's it's right in front of Santa sleag so and and the rest of the body was fine, But we get to this little spot on my little according to you, to me, it's a. It's a flashing indication that a team has scored a goal in hockey, and he does the whole shack of my body. He's like, good to go. You know, he peaked in the in the pencil holder all that stuff. And I said, oh, but I do want to go back. I know I've had some some pink on my nose before and it's been no issue, but this has gotten very red recently. And he said it's a blood vessel, like you don't have to worry about that at all. It's hereditary, or it's h exacerbated by the sun or exercise or beverages, hot spicy food or alcohol. And he's like, are any of those in your life? All of them? All of them? He said. It's it's no big deal at all unless you think it's a big deal and want to do something about it.
Speaker 2: And here we go.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, I'll do it today.
Speaker 3: Because usually they just burn stuff off.
Speaker 1: And he's the type he walks. He walks in with a liquid nitrogen whipped cream container every visit because he is ready to freeze. And he said, okay, well this is this isn't a growth. He said, this, this needs to be taken care of two ways. One, I can cut it out of you, but it's gonna leave a scar and that people may notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that's right on your nose, which I still don't see where it would be. I swear to god, I don't see where it would be.
Speaker 1: Funny I got yesterday. I got home yesterday and told my family about it, and they were like, oh, we've we've noticed that thing.
Speaker 2: I'm with Diane.
Speaker 1: Because I often get point it labeled drama dramatic. Yes, yes, it stop. There is clearly a red mark on my nose. The kindness is unnecessary. I'd rather you be honest with me than I do benefit from sitting with my left profiles the other side.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's why I don't see it. Yeah, No, this is You could have had the other half of your face chewed off by a dog and I wouldn't have seen it.
Speaker 1: But didn't you notice a week or two ago I switched to this side. You've been there the whole time I used to be on your left.
Speaker 3: Can you cover it up with like concealer?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Tyler's gotta wear makeup.
Speaker 3: If he's that If he's that conscious self conscious about it, that.
Speaker 2: Makeup on today? Does Papa jew he make a makeup?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that they make anything that would help with this. And it's too far down on my face to glue my hair. Again, I just referenced that a few days ago, I did, at one point in my life glue hair over a pimple.
Speaker 4: Why don't we ask, like Ariel at Toby's, if they have makeup that you could put on it?
Speaker 1: Well, wait until you see how much zinc I put on my nose at the shore. God, you think that's for the sun. No, it's it's for my own sanity.
Speaker 2: So wait, so what is he gonna Are you gonna get it cut out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: No, I said, I don't want that. I can't because I wouldn't do that. I I did have a cyst cut out of my head. It's almost twenty years ago. And I do have a scar from that. Yes, and that's on the left side. You look at that everything, see it, and trust me. When I go in for these appointments, it's like they don't even look at my file and they say, what was removed from your head? That's obvious? Yes, So I said, okay, I don't I don't want it cut out. I don't want to cut out. What can I do? And he said, you're gonna have to do laser surgery? And I said, let's do it today, like right now.
Speaker 2: There's no way he did it.
Speaker 1: He said, their office, that dermatologist doesn't do the lasers. He said, you're probably gonna have to go to like a one that's tied to or or is a plastic surgeon. Yes, oh.
Speaker 2: What about your guy?
Speaker 3: Uh, you could probably look up and see if they do that. I don't know if they do. I would imagine they've all got their specialties.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: No, but your guy who did your bubs right the remember when you held each nipple in which your hand.
Speaker 2: Did not does he do noses.
Speaker 3: Like facial plastics or I don't know, Well, I'm not I don't think he's would also be theos.
Speaker 1: Although although what if this is all one big reason I am getting a nose job. No, no, guys, I'm getting my my little blemish users. So that's where I'm adam. I have to find a u a plastic surgeon that will do this today, because for the fourth I cannot I can't be told, oh don't worry, Uh, You've.
Speaker 4: I bought the I brought the blue and white, Tyler brought the reds.
Speaker 3: I think you're getting worked up over nothing.
Speaker 2: Which gets back to drama.
Speaker 1: No, it is. It is just like somebody who wants to get plastic surgery that is cosmetic. I am kind of in the same boat, and I buy that. I mean insurance I was told will not pay for this. Now I won't because the guy's like, there's a zero concern. He's like, I guarantee you'll never get insurance to pay for this. It is completely superficial. And I was like, still, how much will that cost? Because I'm ready to go like this afternoon? Who can do it for me? Because I have jack you tomorrow night and and then the fourth is Friday.
Speaker 2: So but doesn't that jack you up? Oh?
Speaker 1: You mean like the heating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you go in and get surgery done.
Speaker 3: You probably should stay out of the sun. It's a plastic surgeon, but it is.
Speaker 1: We're just blast with a few lasers, and there are a couple other spots. I wouldn't mind them taking care. Now you're at it. I mean, I'm paying for it out of town, not out a network, completely out of pocket.
Speaker 2: Now, what did the what did the what did the what's the chest thing?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, this one hundred percent of everyone's concern should be with the bozo the clown. Come on Jesus.
Speaker 4: But you know if they if they remove that, if they remove that, even with plastic surgery, yes, you could still end up with a keyloid.
Speaker 1: Uh can you? He did not say that keloid keloid specific type of scar.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know who deals with a lot of those, my girl, doctor pimple Popper people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people get keyloids and it is.
Speaker 3: A grow right, they get bigger over time or they can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a there.
Speaker 4: There's a woman who just got a keyloid removed from her chest and doctor pimple Popper told her it looked like a big turd.
Speaker 2: Well, very nice, that's what she had said that.
Speaker 4: The woman had said that somebody, she went out on a date with somebody.
Speaker 6: So she had some some date, she had her she had her sternam pierced, and any anything like that could cause a keloid you could get You could have a big turd on your nose.
Speaker 4: The uh so this woman she got her, she got her sternam pierced, and it started to bother her a little bit, so she took it out and so it got like a got a scab and then it got infected.
Speaker 2: Well, next thing you know, I've had this for five years.
Speaker 4: She went on it. She was wearing hoodies and sweatshirts and stuff.
Speaker 3: Self conscious.
Speaker 2: She went on a date and the guy that's her.
Speaker 4: The guy looked across the table and was like, Hey, what's that thing on your chest?
Speaker 2: It looks like you got a big turd right there.
Speaker 3: That's when you order something expensive and skip on the bill.
Speaker 2: Yamh, what does that look like on her chest?
Speaker 3: Big big turn. I mean he didn't have to say that.
Speaker 2: You don't think she knows she has it.
Speaker 3: I'd be wearing a scarf. But doctor pimple Popper I'm sure helped her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she went in and cut it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, people get keyloids all the time. Keloids are actually very common, very common. When you let them go and they look like a turd like that, that's not common, but you could end up with that on the side.
Speaker 2: Of your nose.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'll make time today for the consult. Did you find a surgeon? No, I'm saying if we need to talk about possible outcomes, and I'm hoping we focus most on it being the perfect nose, even though it is Hungarian. I'm sure there are complications that may arise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I could get a keyloid.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to take that risk.
Speaker 2: So you'd be fine with a keloid on your nose.
Speaker 1: We don't know if that's one of them. I'm just saying, no, no, you don't.
Speaker 4: You can get a keyloid from anything, any kind of trauma or distress to the skin.
Speaker 2: You can get a keyloid. I knew what it was. Do you have a keyloid?
Speaker 1: No, I've heard of them.
Speaker 3: No, I as we're very common and outside of pipple popa I've heard.
Speaker 2: No, No, aren't they very common?
Speaker 1: I think they can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have any I would imagine having a turd just sitting right there, stop that this laser blast would be uh what was the name of the penny slot? Christen played like, oh wild buffalo, No, like bing bang boom, yeah, big bang boom yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then that's what that That's what she thought when she got her sternum piers.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a lot different. When bag boom it done so again. Did she have it done in a parking lot?
Speaker 2: No, she got it done for real.
Speaker 4: But I'm telling you any kind of trauma to the skin can cause a keyloid.
Speaker 1: I'll drive up to two hours today. I leave here at two pm.
Speaker 4: You know what's sad. I don't even know any plastic surgeons.
Speaker 3: Wait, but personally, I mean, all you have to do is to go through and start looking at like zoc doc reviews.
Speaker 4: You want me to just start calling people and going. Tyler has to get in there. This is urgent and if you could get him a keyloid, that would be good for a bit.
Speaker 1: Don't have that leave that turn stop it.
Speaker 2: I can't stop looking at her, and I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I want to see wearing. I don't care if it's August. I'm gonna turnlem.
Speaker 1: That's kind.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. That's what your problem was. Pipple Popper. Cut it right off.
Speaker 1: I bet I would watch that show and think based on my situation.
Speaker 2: Oh, you already have a keyloid.
Speaker 1: No, she's not reacting enough.
Speaker 2: Line three, Hi Elliet at the morning, Hey elliot, how you doing to day? Good? Who's that?
Speaker 7: This is Monty down in Spotsylvania.
Speaker 2: I've talked to you several times.
Speaker 7: I got a real bad back. No ankle, I just it sounds to me like Tyler's just trying to get rid of his freckles.
Speaker 1: No, it is it is. He gave me a term for it. It is a blood vessel issue in my nose, and it's not some people have that spidering on the side of their nose.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 1: No, no oka, like a varicose vein or something like that. Yeah, I have freckles too, but I've learned to embrace those.
Speaker 2: Right, is it Is it a varicose vein?
Speaker 3: I don't think your legs like a capillary.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Caillary.
Speaker 4: I know it's horrific. All right, very good, very good, Thank you sir. By the way, did you say you have an ankle?
Speaker 7: Well, I got an ankle. There's just no cartle between the bones.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, all right, very good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's a little difficult to.
Speaker 2: Walk, gotcha, best of luck. All right, very good, thank you.
Speaker 1: When he first said Spotsylvania, I was thinking to myself that Richmond is my.
Speaker 2: I want it to be southside. Just gotta make it all the way through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only one available today is Petersburg. But I do realize now that you've brought up maybe a healing and of course if the sun is an issue going to the shore, I do wear a lot of sunscreen and massive hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but sometimes they tell you have to stay out of the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that would be bad.
Speaker 3: But for a keloid o healing, my god, I don't have his procedure.
Speaker 1: You willed the second going to the knife again, she's talking about plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: He is going to have the floppiest hat and you better get you to the shore store. Starf over my COVID mask, lying too, Hi Elliott the morning.
Speaker 7: Hey this is what from Stampton, Virginia.
Speaker 4: Yes, sure, what can I do for you? Are you a plastic surgeon?
Speaker 7: Not yet, but I could be. What do you what what Tyler's described? What they call it gin blossoms from when you drink too much? Could that be possive? What's going on?
Speaker 1: He didn't use that term?
Speaker 2: Oh is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What is that called Asian flush?
Speaker 7: A little bit? So Asians don't have a gene apparently Southall so that my wife I should get that. Yeah, we're they can't cross. No, But a gin blossom is when you look at someone's face and her nose is red and rosetation. They're looking it's drinking. In fact, you never heard of the band the gin Blossoms. That's where they got their name from.
Speaker 2: That about you? All right? Very good, very good?
Speaker 4: By the way, can you now that I look at it like I know that you've got the images up. Now that I've had a chance to look at your nose, I found the one on there that most resemblance.
Speaker 2: Yes, top row, second from the last.
Speaker 1: So that unfortunate situation has spread to his cheek and you don't even notice that guy has a massive mole under his eye, but he's his face is so red. Yeah, luckily I'm not there yet, but the only time will tell.
Speaker 2: Line four. I could do that. Hi Elliott the morning, Hi, Hi, are you a plastic surgeon?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no.
Speaker 9: I So I had a story to tell. I had a like a mole, like a wart on my knee, really huge when I was like three years old, and I was listening to the Redeo Show, and I actually have to get it surgically removed.
Speaker 7: When I was like three, Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, no, I mean listen, Tyler's had to have warts removed before the Yeah, did you get a keyloid? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, it was a.
Speaker 9: Word, but it was super It was like the size of like ahead of broccoli. It was really big, and it's like, oh my god, my whole knee.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: And I was like I was three, So my knee was really tigy. So I had to get it surgically removed. And so now I have like a huge, like really stretched out scar. And it's fun because they had to like do like they had to put fake skin on it.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, the size of a head of.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was listening to the show and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. So you're just like Tyler.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey did you have did you have a did you use a plastic surgeon?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, very good, very good, Thank you, ma'am, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, have.
Speaker 3: You gotten any recommendations for a surgeon?
Speaker 1: Have you've heard all the cars? Cars? I didn't know if anybody's chiming in on like snapchat, the you know what you got mentioned by two people for the first caller that actually spots lathania is what's on Tyler's notes.
Speaker 10: Would be I don't do a lot of land navigation around here, but you know, it could be.
Speaker 1: I love a doctor who's focused.
Speaker 2: Hello, ma'am, ma'am. Yeah, are you talking to me?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I just called in to say I think the thing on his nose, if it's not partsylvania, it's probably a human gioma.
Speaker 1: That sounds that's another pimple.
Speaker 2: Horrible. Yes it is, Yes, it is. How do you know of the humana?
Speaker 10: It's it's just an enlarge blood desert kind of looks like a mole or something.
Speaker 2: That the mole is on his chest. That's a key And.
Speaker 8: If he's a Tangarian descent, he's probably not at high risk for a keyloid. Most people to get that are high risks or keyloids or like African American or Asian, uh, people with high melan melanated.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I didn't know that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those keyloids though, if they grow long and flat, it looks like big turds.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: I never was one to have that turd on my chist, So I try to make those fashion decisions appropriately.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 4: Amen, All right, very good, Very good, Tyler. I don't know what we pulled up there, but we got to get rid of that.
Speaker 1: That's the hemansoma. She mentioned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to look at that.
Speaker 1: It's like looking in a mirror.
Speaker 2: Line too. I think this is a surgeon. Hi, Elliot in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is Victoria.
Speaker 2: Nope, yes, what can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Be Hi? So, Tyler, my daughter gets those all the time and they just come and go. But the doctor like she had a spider angioma by her eye and kind of like you, the doctor was like, we have to laser it off to get it off, and it just went away over time. And she gets those like blood vessels every now and again on her face and they just go away.
Speaker 2: It looks like a spider bite.
Speaker 1: No, what the spider one? The angioma?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it's looks like it looks like a really red dot and kind of yeah, like I don't know, yeah, kind of like a spider bye.
Speaker 2: Spider bite. Yeah, exactly exactly. Now I get why the name that makes.
Speaker 1: Remember I've had this for years. It's just was a lighter color and you couldn't tell, right, And.
Speaker 2: Now it's really starting to show some size.
Speaker 1: Uh, it probably didn't get bigger, but it's gotten more colorful.
Speaker 4: All right, very good. Did he say it would just go away? No, he wants you to get the surgery.
Speaker 1: No, he told me to leave it. There's no risks of my health at all. Oh wait, and I said, what about to my mental health? Hi?
Speaker 2: Elliot in the morning?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, who's doctor?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 12: Yes, Hi, this is Paulette.
Speaker 2: Yes, Paulette. What can I do for you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 12: I think what Tyler has is to lend jactasia who and he to land jictation t E l A N B I E T A s I A.
Speaker 2: No, but that's a good song.
Speaker 1: I mean Palencia. No, Google, I didn't wait.
Speaker 2: So you said it's just a broken blood vessel.
Speaker 12: Broken blood vessels or dilated blood vessels. Yeah, so he doesn't actually need surgery. Uh, just a machine. There's a specific machine that works really well. It's called v beam. So under their company you can look for providers.
Speaker 2: And what are you calling it? V beam as in victory.
Speaker 12: And then beam as in laser beam.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha, gotcha? Yeah, just put that on your face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at the model says it is a pulse dye laser treatment used to address vascular skin conditions including roseaesia, spider veins, and birthmarks.
Speaker 2: There you go, so just use that. Ye yeah, try that. Actually, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I did get mine treated in Arlington. I can give you the place if you want.
Speaker 1: Where did you go in day of did they have one?
Speaker 12: But you can get some bruising if it's like really big. It is, so you might want to wait at least a week before an event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand that. I understand that.
Speaker 1: Plus, I mean it's only my one vacation of the year.
Speaker 2: The big key Lloyd, that's coming in all right? Very good, very good, Thank you man.
Speaker 1: You can't you wait until Christmas? No, I got to come in here for Christmas to make the stupid show launch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other day when my kids are like, hey, it's halfway to Christmas, and I was like, yeah, awesome,