Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Miranda Divine. I understand we've got an update on Act Blue. Miranda. We love having you on. Thank you for joining us on a Friday Fellas end.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me well. As you know, John's been keeping a whether or eye on this. We have Acted Blue, which is the democrats number one fundraising platform, is under a congressional investigations for the last two years. It's also apparently the Department of Justice is investigating them for straw donations, foreign money coming in deliberately lacks procedures to vet that money. And today again one of their senior executives has appeared before the House Committee on how administration and fleeted the Fifth. This will be I think about the two hundredth time that one of their executives has fleted the Fifth. They just do not want to be held accountable. And even though their entire legal team quit last year because the chief executive, they had been advised by external lawyers, had misled Congress in her testimony or in a letter that she sent to Congress, the entire legal team quit, but they're still raking in the money. You know, I think something like fifty. Anyway, they collected twenty billion dollars so far. They're still collecting for the mid term.
Speaker 3: Miranda, I was on the President called me this morning. I was on with him, and they specifically said to him, we got to get whether it's the CIA or the FBI or whoever, the responsible people are, because those people in whether it's the East Coast or the Chinese guy in the China, which is it's not necessarily his money, it's being the foreign governments are funneling money through them.
Speaker 1: So they are and you know, they love the democratics and socials.
Speaker 3: And when I was talking to the President this morning and he it was like nobody has told them that, really, yes, and but he acknowledged what I said, and I said, you got to get these whether it's the CIA or the FBI, you got to get these guys. After see, I remember all the stuff we talked about afterwards, half hour call.
Speaker 2: You know, Wow, that's impressive, Miranda. But it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, how good that John, that you've brought that to the President's.
Speaker 3: The money is being funneled through quasi American citizens. Yeah, it's not their money, it's not the sing sing can wake up one morning, he says, I want to dedicate my personal money to the course.
Speaker 2: Which opens the window to foreign interference. Wow, that is.
Speaker 1: A for example. For example, Abdulla l Sayed who's just won the Democratic nomination in Michigan for the Senate, he gets a lot of Act Blue money, as do Bernie Sanders an AOC. So this money is specifically going to these left wing candidates and to left wing causes, and al Sayed is all about anti Israel. Well, what a wonderful opportunity for the anti Israel countries in the Middle East to funnel money through Acts Blue to him, to their personal candidate.
Speaker 2: Well, we definitely need to get to the bottom up the Wow.
Speaker 3: Make sure that other people that you know, because you know just as many people as I do. You that do you make sure you pass on the information.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, I'll write about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Miranda very much,