Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: As you can tell, we are a top notch organization here, and we never wait till last second to find out if your headphones and microworking.
Speaker 1: Uh we were jacking it up when South End Catholic?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So your South End I'm the Catholic part.
Speaker 2: And who was your home court? Picnic? What's your goal to picnic? Mine was Saint Paul's and Saint Lawrence? What was yours?
Speaker 3: Actually I belonged to Saint Paul's.
Speaker 2: Now, oh okay, picnic man. Good.
Speaker 1: So before we get to cybersecurity, this is Louisville, so we got to see how many connections we have here. Uh so Angelie Angela Maurici, right, yes, and you went there for two years and then you were were you the first graduating class of holy Cross?
Speaker 3: Second graduating Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, got you all right, all right, second graduating class of holy Cross. Then you went to Purdue for industrial engineering? Okay, So what did you do with your cybersecurity? And we were discussing there was no cybersecurity at that time, not.
Speaker 3: At that time, no, I mean, and that's the thing about it.
Speaker 4: You'd be flexible because at the time, if anybody said you're going to be doing cybersecurity in thirty years.
Speaker 3: I would be like, what's that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Right? Nobody knew that's how people were just passing notes like China would pass it over.
Speaker 3: At that time.
Speaker 4: I mean I had some computer classes, but if I wanted to do my homework, I had to sign up for a time in the computer lab.
Speaker 2: Whit. Yeah, my wife and I were talking about and we'll get into the cybersecurity security because it's very interesting. My wife and I were talking about the other night. At the radio station, we had one computer and you had to reserve it to either write a letter or an email, and the and the the internet was dial up, yes, and you was just sit there for five minutes saying.
Speaker 1: Kind I kind of miss those days. So Sherry dot Hue is who we're talking to now. You you went to work after Purdue, You went to.
Speaker 4: I went to work for the Navy at Naval Lordnan's here in town.
Speaker 1: All right, So what did you do there?
Speaker 3: I worked on a gun system.
Speaker 4: I worked on the Mark seventy five seventy six millimeters sixty two caliber gun system.
Speaker 2: Wow, just rattle as off.
Speaker 1: She's so cool.
Speaker 4: The problem was, though, in nineteen ninety is that at that time, women weren't allowed to board ship.
Speaker 1: WHOA, what are you? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nineteen nine women weren't allowed.
Speaker 3: On board right, right, So.
Speaker 2: So did you have to stand on the dock in y'all directions? You're gonna wanna two degrees northwest?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And the thing about it is so since I couldn't do that, I mean there were other things I could do.
Speaker 3: I would work on things.
Speaker 4: But from there I got into other programs, and eventually I got into intelligence programs, and so that was very interesting.
Speaker 2: When you get an intelligence is that a risk because or is it because you're with intelligence and people are trying to copy or get intelligence from us? Is that a risk on you when you take a job like that, it.
Speaker 4: Can be right because you can be a target for somebody who wants to compromise you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we do actually provide a lot of training to people on what you know, if like, if I were to go out even to a party, that's what I'm saying, I meet somebody foreign national, I would have to report that back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They pinpoint guys or people, not guys or women, but people that have gambling issues. They haven't divorced or their cheating on their wife or something like that, and then they have leverage on them and that's how they get in, right, That's exactly, and that's what is So you've got to keep your nose clean if you're going to be in that business.
Speaker 2: When you're intelligence and people ask you, hey, what do you do for a living, do you get a standard answer of I'm a cook.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say on the SEF So shearing a tastic career and somehow now you are in cybersecurity and then you work for who? So you wrote an article right from the career journal.
Speaker 4: I did about it was back in July about the ransomware attack on the Jeffson County and clerk's office. And we watched that for about four days. And you know, the thing that kind of got me, that really perked me up was the statement the first day that there was no data that was stolen. You can't know that in a day, right, you know, you have to do forensics in order to really find out what happened and did they have access to anything. And of course, as we know, a few weeks later, they finally did come out and say, yeah, there was some data that was taken. So you know, I watched it, and there are several things that I saw from the outside looking in, And I don't have any internal knowledge of what happened. This is just from as a you know, subject matter expert watching the situation.
Speaker 3: There things that I.
Speaker 4: Saw that probably happened and things that we could look at as lessons learned that when we're talking. You know, we work a lot with city and county governments, We work a lot with small businesses and nonprofits, and so we use this as you know. It was a few days later I went and I was talking with a county judge in eastern Kentucky, and I said, well, you don't want to be like Jefferson County Clerk's office, do you, because this is what happened. But here's what you need to do to protect yourselves, to prevent this from happening.
Speaker 1: Is there's no perfect closed loop.
Speaker 3: There is not.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what scares me a little bit of what you just said was we're not sure what they took. So the so you have that, which is it's crazy to me. So they were in they were wandering in your room. Basically, they were in your house and they were in your bedroom and you're not sure what they took. But okay, so then it goes to how many times do you even catch the people wandering around in your room? Like you caught these people, but how many people go into a system take what they want and you know, you don't know they were ever there.
Speaker 4: You're exactly right because this could have happened previously, and they didn't do it as a ransomware. They could have just come in and stolen data and went on their way.
Speaker 2: Did they pay the ransom? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't think they did.
Speaker 4: Okay, the last I heard is they this is that's what we consider double extortion.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: The first extortion was we've locked down your systems, you can't get in pay us the ransom. So the county clerk's office that we're not paying the ransom. We have backups. We can rebuild our system. So that's what took them a week. Yeah, they had to rebuild like three hundred computers from their backups. Okay, so then what the bad guys do is they come back and say, okay, you got yourself back up and running, Well, we took some data, so if you don't pay us, we're going to release that data.
Speaker 2: Oh well, isn't all of our stuff out there anyway? Because sometimes I freak out and go, you know.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is Dwight saying you look at the company and go it was just your turn right.
Speaker 3: Kind of Yeah? I mean think about it.
Speaker 4: How many times have you gotten a letter in the mail that, Oh my god, God, exactly right?
Speaker 1: Okay. Sherry Dnahues, who were talking to a cyber security.
Speaker 2: Expert Commonwealth Sentinel cybersecurity was hate again. Commonwealth Sentinel cybersecurities with the car?
Speaker 1: Why the cars? The people that sell cars had an issue with their cybersecurity? Did they not? So they couldn't sell cars?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: They were? They were shut down for days, I thought, maybe longer than that. Do you know any deals to that one?
Speaker 4: No? I don't know details on it, but but I know what it was. There was a software program that they used for I don't know if it was there inventory or exactly what it was, but all of these car dealerships were using the same software and that is what got high right, and so if you are dependent on that software, you know now you know, it's just like with hospitals when they have all the electronic health records and then all of a sudden they can't access them. They're having to do everything by hand now, by paper and pen. And you know, do they know how to do that? You know, if you have somebody who's you know, been a nurse for two years, they may not know how to do it, where somebody maybe been there thirty years they remember.
Speaker 3: How they did it.
Speaker 2: Usually, Tony today would not ever let me say if I can speak on my behalf in Tony's behalf, stop me. But if I may, Tony and I are the dumbest people that station, yet somehow we're the smartest people at Station two. And here's what I mean. Emails come to us, all right, and if it's not an internal email and it says, hey, you know, check your four one K or whatever it might be, if you click on it halftime, it's a virus. The other half the time is the company make pretending that it's a virus. Right, So it's a result we just don't open our emails, thank you. And so last week there was an amendment to my contract I was supposed to sign and that this is true. So Michael Jordan called me, he goes, dude, you got to sign the contract, and so when did you email? He goes, I didn't email you. It came from x YZ. Well I looked it up, and XYZ has been trying to get in touch with me since the.
Speaker 1: Beginning of June's not kidding. I don't answer any emails. Yes, I don't not take any chances.
Speaker 2: Since the beginning of June. They've been trying to get in touch with me. Well, I say all that to say this, if, for example, the county clerk's office, if they were to open one of these malt where emails or something, is there not something in place like a firewall to.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what the problem was there.
Speaker 4: So when we look at cybersecurity, it's a layered approach. There is no one defense that is going to keep you from being attacked unless you are not connected to the internet.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So the first thing you do is you do protect the perimeter. Okay, you do protect internally. When we're looking at internally, well, you do need to have anti virus, firewalls and all that, but so many people they will get something, you know, just whatever, and Okay, we're secure, and I fear that may be part of what happened here is they The quote they had was we had the best systems money could buy. Okay, you put that in place, but you you have to baby city.
Speaker 1: Who are these bad actors are? They're not here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I heard that the FBI said it was Russia, but.
Speaker 1: You know, no Russia.
Speaker 2: What are they going to do with our d MV records? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, they need the soci security numbers, your banking numbers, information and all that. They take your money.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: And a lot of people will say that, you know, a small business or a small city or Kenyon will say, well, why are they going? What is our information worth to them? It's not worth anything to them. It's worth something to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: So, just like your home computer, if somebody were to get into your home computer and take all the pictures of your child as a baby. Now, they don't care about that, but you do.
Speaker 1: I think it's scary that people can wander around in those places and know and then and people not know that they were there. But you can set up these walls. This is why we have the dual confirmation. When you're when you're just accessing your email and the and the text number has to come and you have to punch in the text number, so it's double. I have to put my password and then the text number that I got texted to get my own email.
Speaker 2: Somebody trying to Amazon, and they have been trying to hack my Amazon for at least two much now, because I'll keep getting these here's your OTP number, do not share it, and I'll get five times a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's trying to get in.
Speaker 3: Have you changed your password on your Amazon?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's lying to you. Yes, he has changed it. Uh teager password. The problem is he's probably your here's the other Probably I'm stupid because I have several different things that the same password. It's the same password.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, it's all bad. That's one of the worst things that you can do.
Speaker 1: Right, And I'm sorry. It's so hard. I understand it's so hard. And I have Apple that will bring up my you know, I have them all there, but it's so hard to remember. What's the chase, right, what's the what's the LG and E, what's the what's the career journal of pastord?
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, well, at least do me a favor at least the important ones your bank account. Oh no, no, no, yeah, definitely have really hard ones for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about Netflix, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah LG so okay. But as a result of all this behavior has been going on for years digitally, I gotta tell you, I'm skeptical of anything. If I get a text it says, hey, your master card has been withdrawn or whatever, I just call the number on the back of my card. Uh. If someone sends me a video on social media, I never watch it. I never watch a video because never once best, no, never, what's best worst Canario. Best case scenario, I see a monkey scratching other monkey's button, they fall off the lamber. What stupid crab it might be?
Speaker 1: Let it entertain you.
Speaker 2: Worst case scenario, I click it. Now everything's gone. They got all my passwords a whole bit. I'm just skeptical of anything. Ditch, I'm an animalog guy.
Speaker 1: Sure here's another one. So the uh the other day when Microsoft went down, the problem was they have a monopoly on that software, and it's it's they're force everyone is forced to use that basically forced. I think there's two different choices you can make. They're one of them. So the nightmare for people like you and cybersecurity is when you have a monopoly like that you are, it's connected to everything right right, right, So that's got to be a nightmare. Where does this thing go? Do you think and you're you've been around a long time, what what do you think this thing? Where's cybersecurity going? And will be ever? I compare it to drug enforcement, like you just do your best, but you know it's getting in.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right. We have to do our best.
Speaker 4: A lot of it comes down to users, just like you were talking about multi factor authentication, to have that code from your phone, that right there. If people would implement multi factor authentication, it saves about ninety five percent of malware at times, right because if you have to get that, you know, then people somebody can't steal your credentials and pretend they're you. But most of it comes down to education, educating our users, because you know you're talking about dea, Okay, I have a drug enforcement officer. If they're the only ones out there trying to catch the people that are selling rus, they're never going to get them. But it has to be the people that are on.
Speaker 3: The ground and that know and can you know, be part of the solution.
Speaker 4: So if we're training people and they're understanding not to click something, you know, one of the things that was said during the press conference for the ransomware attack was we had the best solutions, but they just got through that one little crack.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: We have to be right every time, but they only have to be lucky once to get through. And so we need to put like I said, layers, you know, we put we put MDR which is managed to detection and response on each device. Right something happens on that device, we can lock it down.
Speaker 1: Have you ever walked into a business that you're helping and went, oh my god, I cannot believe you haven't been hacked yet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you have no idea I got people you're just like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: And you're just you how lucky you are doing well? You should see her face, this is radio. You should have seen her face when I asked.
Speaker 2: What's the matter, boss, I'm just I'm on Russia to eBay, what's your problem?
Speaker 1: So how does somebody get ahold of you? If they're a company listening right now and want to use your services. How do they get ahold of you share it?
Speaker 4: Our number is five oh two zero nine eight eight five.
Speaker 2: The best thing to do is get on the Google machine and put in Commonwealth Centenral cybersecurity. I want to ask you what is we're talking right now? We're talking about businesses in their computers. Let's dumb it down a little bit for the two dumb guys in the room. Let's talk about best practices just for someone at home when it comes to their cybersecurity. What's the biggest mistake that most most people make when it comes to cybersecurity in the home.
Speaker 3: I think it's and I hate to say, but going back to.
Speaker 4: Passwords, making sure you have different passwords for everything, making sure that you are using multi factor authentication whenever you can. And I think one of the things that most people miss is patching, doing their updates. Oh, updating your your computers are important, Oh my gosh, because that's where they release any kind of security patches.
Speaker 3: Vulnerabilities are discussied.
Speaker 1: On the justing my stuff.
Speaker 2: I never do it, like my computer's screaming me.
Speaker 1: That's but Nick, that's why so slow.
Speaker 4: You update your phone? Because yeah, your phone that those are security passages.
Speaker 1: That's helping with security, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Helping security My passwords though this day's old. Yeah, so my password is always something really difficult, like one two three, like the LETTERY throw. I'm a curve ball, you know what I mean. They think I'm gonna go four, but then the next day I'll change it one two three G.
Speaker 1: I thought I had an ingenious one, and then it popped up on a top ten worst this is this is impossible, thank you, and then it was on a list of don't use this, and I was like, I'm an idiot. All right, here's my last question. Unless you have something else. Do you recommend which we buy insurance like LifeLock or whatever it's called. Which company would you would recommend to Joke Q public to buy because I have it?
Speaker 2: Or hang on Joe or Joan?
Speaker 1: Either way, Q public? Which one? I have it through one of my credit cards. Heaps and eye on it and I think I think we got LifeLock? Is there another company or for a personal use? Do you recommend those companies?
Speaker 4: I say, anything that you can do is I mean, you can't have too much protection, right, so anything like that is going to be good I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say anything is any better than another as long as you have something.
Speaker 1: But they're not protecting it.
Speaker 2: I think we need to give an examination. But those shut up.
Speaker 1: Those companies aren't firewalls. They're like, hey, if you get hacked, we'll help you out right. Isn't that what LifeLock and all them are they?
Speaker 4: I mean they notify you early, they will notify you if they're Basically what that is is watching to see if there's anything on the dark web. I think you know so, and you can do that yourself. You can go to I think it's have I been pawned? And it'll look on the dark web.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: See that would freak me out. Going to a psych, I would think would be a bait and switch.
Speaker 4: Well, I know what you're saying, but the thing is you your information is probably out there because and it's nothing that you've done wrong.
Speaker 2: In my case with most people, it's not.
Speaker 3: If you've had an account on LinkedIn.
Speaker 4: Or if you go to a doctor with Norton right and you've had an account and a use name and password on there, anybody that has been hocked that you have used, then your information was taken.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Two things. How often should you change your personal passwords?
Speaker 3: In your opinion, I'd say six sixty days.
Speaker 4: Sixty days unless you have heard that there has been something more.
Speaker 2: Of a sixty year guy. Okay, second thing is second thing, and I know this, but just for those after the adult do it. Maybe the elderly. If you ever have an issue with your computer and says call this number, never do that and never let anyone get access remotely to your computer, right because I know that people do that and go, oh, this nice young man is going to help me fix my computer, or this nice young lady, whatever it might be. And what pisses me off more than anything is when they go after elderly victims. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But this is fascinating stuff. You've had a fascinating life, Sherry, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Really interesting.
Speaker 1: Understand your son is a Harvard law student graduate. He is oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We almost went to Harvard. Out of everything in your.
Speaker 1: Career, is a grass cutting business?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Frank, Frank Harvard. So but one last thing out of all the things you'd done, cybersecurity, naval ordinance, intelligence, is this the pinnacle of your life? Sitting across from two of the biggest journalists in the nation. It's kind of think it's intimidating. There you go, Sherry, done a you Commonwealth Sentinel cyber Security. Put it in the Google machine if you have a bit. Don't let your security be uncheed.
Speaker 1: We really didn't get to the election, but we'll have you back on. We've got sixty or seventy days. I think this is a fascinating We've already gone twenty six minutes, way over our time, but we we love that you came in and talked. We could do probably an hour with you. We'll reappreciate everything you do, Sherry.
Speaker 2: And as you exit, make sure you go through the Tony and Dwight gift shop. Yeah, and you use code cyber.
Speaker 1: Fire DraftKings DraftKings Dot sportsbook. Download it now, first big weekend of college football. You know you bet during the games. My son I downloaded it last year at late in the year and got on and got the two hundred dollars bonus when I bet five bucks and then you can bet. Because my son was like, you know you can bet during the games. All his friends are sitting around Walsh College Football and they bet during the games. It's it's so much fun. It makes it so much more interesting. Draft Kings sportsbook app now use the code whas it's the only way you get the two hundred dollars bonus if you bet five bucks wh as the crown is yours. Galley problem called one eight hundred Gambler eighteen plus Kentucky only. Eligibility restrictions apply. Bonus bets expired one under sixty eight hours after issuance for additional terms and Responsible Gaming Resources c DK andg dot co slash ft ball back after this news radio at W rich is, we never got to the election election security.
Speaker 2: What we booked her for, it.
Speaker 1: Was we booked her for the election. Uh stuffn But her story is so compelling. We're talking about Sherry Dunnahute and she started this cyber.
Speaker 2: I thought she worked for She actually co founder, she.
Speaker 1: Co founded it. The other fascinating that there were several things in that conversation that fascinated me. One was the fact that these people get into businesses cyber wise, they wander around, you don't even know they're there, and then they have to make really a mistake for you to know that they were there. The ransomware people. They let you know that they were there because they bribe you, or that bribe you, they they ransom your information back.
Speaker 2: I shared with her some of my past words.
Speaker 1: And she just laughed.
Speaker 2: She said, first of all, you should never do that. I'm like, well, but you're a cybersecurity person. Second off, she goes, you gotta change them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. The other thing was she was she graduated from Purdue Engineering in nineteen ninety and went to work for raytheon or not the Navy Yard ordinance, and she couldn't at that time, girls women could not go on the boats because so she couldn't go on the boat to help install the guns that she was designing. It's like it's like just go back just a little bit of time, man, and you're just like, what a different world. Hey, you're a woman. You can't come on this boat. It's a navy boat, Davy.
Speaker 2: Hey, join us tomorrow. Listen to this Kentucky branded What do they do? They sell college sports gear, not just that, but licensed, licensed sports gear from colleges. Tomorrow. Join us there because you're gonna have free.
Speaker 1: Breakfast from Wild Eggs. Can't get better than that.
Speaker 2: Wild Eggs does the breakfast at the top of the game, bab everything's good, free Wild Eggs breakfast while we're there. Also, we got fifty or it's buy one, get one free. That's a sweatshirts, T shirts, all this gear and we'll be giving away fifty dollars gifts cards every thirty minutes. That's almost twice an hour to me.
Speaker 1: I know it's pretty good. Shell Be the Road Plaza, Shelby the Road Plaza, nine to noon. Perfect timing because the first games are this weekd oh.
Speaker 2: But also meet the Sneaking Deacon himself, Greg get your if you ever want to buy the book, which, by the way, it helps out the Kids Cancer Alliance. All profits go to the Kids Cancer Alliance called Sneaking Deacon from Secret Service to Sacred Service. I'm sure he'll have books on hand tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, on the Kentucky branded gig tomorrow. It's like for Louisville fans. Some people will go to the Louisville game football games and it has nothing to do with the football game, so they loved it. They love to wear the new gear and then when somebody comments on an East End housewife can go this old thing, this old thing.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's what my wife does when we're out somewhere and they go, oh, this must be your husband. She goes this old thing. Well, let's go to Marsala Museum and the Marsala Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations. If you want to go there, you can go and visit in the nude.
Speaker 1: Would you do that?
Speaker 2: You can go naked?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: They're allowing naked visitors to come in to discover the relationship to naturism by viewing the works of art they have. They're naked.
Speaker 1: No, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: See I'd like to go.
Speaker 1: No you won't. Well, yes you don't. Museums are notoriously cold, okay, so it will be freezing anyway.
Speaker 2: And they say every time I'm naked, it's dumb.
Speaker 1: Why are you walking around?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 2: Every time? I just like it. But what I do it to the gym.
Speaker 1: You're never going to sit down, at least the girls are never going to sit down. Well, you're not going to sit and have your on the thing.
Speaker 2: And I'll get to that in a second. But every time I'm at the gym and I take a shower, somebody always says, hey, lady, you can't be in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true too.
Speaker 2: Uh. The museums allowing guests to go in nude, but you may want to wear shoes because they have a parquet floor, which can be a splinter hazard, so you might not want to sit down either.
Speaker 1: This sounds like a dumb idea of put your underwear back on.
Speaker 2: The exhibition features six hundred photographs, films, magazines, painting sculptures of nudes. I think it sounds like a good effort.
Speaker 1: I'll think you know what, you know, what's overrated?
Speaker 2: What naked? No, it's not either, oh no. And they talk about Sean felt that the whole bad naked. There's no bad naked. No, oh no, there's not. But if you ask me, you know what that is. It's a great first date opportunity. Well, if you're a reality TV fan, I am not Norris Susan. However, we do watch Survivor argument for that. Here's the top ten favorite reality shows? Right, oh see, how can we watched? Okay, let me get your Oh, there's your dinging right there. It's hard to miss. Number ten The Impractical Jokers.
Speaker 1: Never seen it, not one episode. I don't think they're funny. I just don't think the practical joke Tom Mabes are, but these are just I don't they they're making fun. I don't like it. It's big.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it. Number nine I know when they come to town because people ask me for tickets NonStop. Rick, are you in on the Impractical Jokers? You like that? I don't think i've ever seen it.
Speaker 1: Give me a No. One.
Speaker 2: Number nine is pawn Stars. I've actually saw that, but there's always so many times you can hear the guy go eh. Best I can do is for it.
Speaker 1: I have not seen an episode in fifteen years maybe longer, and I can't believe it's still on it.
Speaker 2: I think Chumbley or something chummy still alive and somebody.
Speaker 1: I think the grandpa died Grandpa.
Speaker 2: The best I can do is four hundred and seventy. And they always have like an expert on hand. Yeah, somehow Spider Man's class ring. You say, you know a friend of mine just happens to be an expert in class rings from superheroes. Let's call him up. Number eight is Shark Tank. I have seen that. I've seen that. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It is pretty good. These people come and pitch, and the whole thing is that people have great ideas, but they just don't have the money to put the real into the manufacturing part of it. So they go there and sell a percentage of their idea to one of these people.
Speaker 2: Golly, I need to get on that show with my pea tumblr.
Speaker 1: Yeah thanks good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I'm sitting across from a million dollar idea Irick a shark tank guy. I love that show. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: I had an idea where in the studios and the old radio studios in Rick will back us up on that instead of the phone ringing, it would flash, yeah, oh yeah, and then and then flash, we'll let you know that the phone's ringing.
Speaker 2: Hot line.
Speaker 1: It was a hotline, so the phone will go. We do like flash. So I said, when we first had kids, when people had landlines, that when you first had kids, someone would call the house when you just got the baby down, and it's the worst because then the then the you gotta start the bedtime thing over again. So I said, we should sell put a clown face on those flashing things and then install them and just plug your phone into it and when someone calls after a certain time of night, it flashes instead of rings. There you go, and then everyone got rid of their landlines.
Speaker 2: Number seven is The Voice. I've never seen an episode of the Voice.
Speaker 1: I've never seen an episode of the Voice. I'm sorry for all the local participants us all the time. You know, I tried watching that show, and let's just I don't know. It seems kind of complicated because you really gotta like music.
Speaker 2: I love music. I love music too, But I'm like, you know, what if if I want to see carry on?
Speaker 1: But you know who to mister gez all right, you know I might change your mand here what you know? Who the new judge is?
Speaker 2: Who snoop dounk?
Speaker 1: Here? He wrong?
Speaker 2: You need to smoke more, nic I'm gonna push your rid button. You too hot to push it. Smoke some of my chronic healing. Number six is Hell's Catching. It's the guy that gets real loud watch. Never seen an episode. Rick.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the Gordon Ramsey thing?
Speaker 2: It is so many things, it's kind of hard to keep you.
Speaker 1: It's the famous thing is he puts the two bread The scene is where he puts the two breads on each side of the guy's face and goes, hey, it's an idiot sandwich.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number five we've had a guest on, Dave Tobarowski. We've had him in a ninety fiance.
Speaker 1: But I've never seen it, never seen episode.
Speaker 2: I have seen.
Speaker 1: We were like one for seven here.
Speaker 2: I have seen this. This is a product of MTV. One of the few things I actually liked after they quit playing music on music television. Catfish you never watch it? Rick heard of that one. So Catfish is when I go on the computer as a hot chick and when.
Speaker 1: Someone when someone goes on a computer, No, I do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, by the way, I'll message you back. It's Cassandra later. Number three is Family Feud. I never thought that to be a reality show. I just TV show, right.
Speaker 1: The TV show didn't belong on this list.
Speaker 2: It doesn't belong on this list, right, okay?
Speaker 1: And no Number two.
Speaker 2: Number two American Idol. I used to watch American Idol. But here's when I watched American Idol when they had all the stupid people, you know, but that one. But then they quit doing the bad ones, yes, and said this is mean we should do that. Well that's the whole point, right, if I again one more time, if I want to watch somebody do karaoke, all going to mister GE's on karaoke night, right, Why do you want to hear all these people that they sing and they perform well.
Speaker 1: But uncomfortable is whe're all living is where winning is. That's where winning is done. Quote Rocky Balboa, an American famous philosopher. Life will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it.
Speaker 2: But if you got the right jurbil, it'll take care of you.
Speaker 1: Richard Sep, stop it, man, it's a stupid false story. Who's there? My last one?
Speaker 2: Number one is Marek's got talent. I've seen that for sure because that's where I saw the Alatte dogs.
Speaker 1: All right back after this wrap up the show on news Radio eight forty w h A s oh yeah.
Speaker 2: For the city, Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we'll be live on the road at Kentucky Branded. It's time to get new gear for the University of Louisville fighting Cardinal games. T shirts, sweatshirts. They've got it underwhear. It doesn't matter. They got all of it.
Speaker 2: Buy one, get one free. This is your time to buy.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna buy something. You buy now with these specials.
Speaker 2: Free free breakfast from wild As, come out and join. Yeah, Plus the Sneaking Deacon is going to be there.
Speaker 1: Awesome Chivalro Plaza is where you'll find that Kentucky branded by your U of L gear with Tony and Dwight tomorrow live on w h A S. Rick, you'll be again with us tomorrow. Well, I wish I was out there because I could go for a Wild Eggs breakfast.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rick, did you enjoy the show today? Oh? Absolutely, that's enough, Rick, it's our show. Shut up there, Hey, join us tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta run really in the years tomorrow because I don't I want to have a computer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take care of you. Oh there you go. All right, all right, we're out the door, Claying Bucks up next and Terry Miners at three until then half of Tony the Eddie is Dwight wit and saying I love your mom. We'll see tomorrow
Speaker 1: News Radio waight forty wha s