Speaker 1: Today mostly sunny, hot and humi day to day with a high in ninety seven, muggy and seventy one overnight tomorrow, isolated evening storms. Otherwise partly cloudy all day in the high up ninety six. Do you clouds also muggy overnight seventy one for the low and on Thursday, sunny hot, chance of storms after two pm ninety seven for the high right now sixty nine degrees.
Speaker 2: Let's find out about traffic from the UC UP Tramping Center.
Speaker 3: At the UC Gardener Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brains finding nerve experts right here in Cincinnati. Whatever the problem was, westbound on two seventy five near Ward's Corner, it's looking better now. Just an extra minute or two needed between Milford and Montgomery. Step pound seventy five continues to build. That's an extra five in and out of lacklun Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty here fifty five KRCD talks day Happy Tuesday tomorrow of course Judg Jennen of Politano and then one week from tomorrow listener lunch going to be at Wheedam Brewery in Saint Bernard. Just got com information from former Vice mayor of City SINCINNT, Christopher Smithman, who did the Smith Event yesterday, which you can find the podcast up at fifty five cares he dot com. He will be there, so I'm looking forward to seeing him. Lots of folks looking forward to going to the farm tomorrow night to see Congressman Warren Davidson, the man with the details. Welcome back, George Brunnan. It's always a pleasure to have you on the phone.
Speaker 2: George.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot, Brian, It's great to be here. And I think the world of Congressman Warren Davidson. Just a solid, regular guy, smart, ideas, great on the issues, conservative, fiscally responsible. He's everything we need in an elected official in Washington, d C. So he's doing a meeting tomorrow night at the historic Farm on the West Side.
Speaker 2: Yes he is, we got He's coming in at six to do the podcast with Joe and I and then he'll be speaking at the meeting. The interesting thing with Warren is I just did some, you know, further research into his background to get ready for this and oh my goodness, Army Ranger Notre Dame MBA, I mean, he's got the goods does And I like the fact that we've got businessmen stepping up to become, you know, our representatives. I think they have such a more practical vision of how to spend and take care of taxpayer money than career politicians. Mean, luckly, it's amazing. You've got Trump, You've got Bernie marinoates out there. I mean, these guys know what they're doing. They've signed the front of the paycheck. That's the point, you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad you brought up Bernie Marino because you know, I'm Shared Brown is trying to remake himself into some sort of moderate if you listen to his Actually, we just got a Shared Brown flyer yesterday. My wife saw it. I was just getting ready to throw the whole thing in the garbage. Everything in the garbage, because most everything in the mailbox is garbage anymore. I don't even know why we get mails seven or six days a week, but whatever. But uh, I don't know. I can't even remember what issue he was talking about. And she was looking at it, going, he doesn't mention this, he doesn't mention that, And I said, that's because those are all the things where you back him in a quarter because he was on the side of all the failed policies that brought about the problems you're talking about. How could he possibly bring those up? He's responsible, right, you get a guy like Bernie Moran, no, you know, guy like Warren Davidson. You know, if you've been out there in the world, you know why the government regulations, rules, the taxation, all everything that they heap down upon businesses by mandates and edicts, how it harms business, and how it does not benefit society collectively. Those are the kind of people we need it that people have actually lived with it and had to work.
Speaker 2: Through it and came from you know, basically nothing had worked their way up. I mean, it's it's absolutely amazing, and it's interesting that more and more the Republican Party is the party of the workers. Right. The Democrats have embraced such extreme positions that you know, anyone who actually knows what they're trying to do would never vote for that. Their entire you know, modus operandi at this point is just published lies to get elected and then do whatever you want to do when you get in there. It's really on display with Sharon Brown and you know, cackling Kamala. I just they're they're running away from everything they've ever done to pretend there's something else, and then you know, we're supposed to be surprised when they go back to, you know, doing what they've been doing once they're elected. The beautiful thing about Warren is he's he seems to be extremely genuine. He's very soft spoken. I've met quite a few rangers and Navy seals, and this guy's They've got that calm, but you know, right under the surface, you just don't want to mess with these guys.
Speaker 1: They know a hundred ways to kill you with a toothpick, right, And he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't come across that way. I mean, he's got that calm about him, and in the last year or so he has really come out of his shell. I mean, I hope he's not embarrassed by that, but I always like he was very quiet. You never heard about Warren. Now he's becoming a national headline. He's he's got a conservative rating better than Jim Jordan.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always about four points, but it's better. I didn't think that was even possible, right, But I mean, he's coming out really strong on really complicated issues like you know, the central bank digital currency that will bring down our system, and he actually understands it. You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny because I start, I'm glad you brought that up, because it was something that I had. I was remissing my obligations to bring it up because I'd actually written it down. There was an article from Bloomberg, very very left leaning in the sense that it blames that all of these terror actions, like for example, the attacks on power grids, they keep pointing to right wing extremists and right wing online organizations and they're coordinating these right wing attacks, et cetera. But power goes out, we all suffer, and it's easy to apparently, to knock out a power station. They document quite a few of these that had happened. But there you go. You and one of the recommendations. And I had a separate article about all the things that you should have in terms of preparing for when the lights go out, you know, those evil preppers out there who are now are becoming sort of the norm these days, and one was a pile of cash, and right next to that, I wrote, crypto doesn't work when the power's out. How can the hell can you buy anything if there's no power on? Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, power is one of the things that is like our achilles here in the United States, it's our heel. If you had a more distributed power system, I mean, it would have been much more make more sense if it was by neighborhood instead of an entire county going to the exact same spot to get your power. Anytime you have a central point like that, it's so easy to wipe it out. And if you lose power, well then you know, like a day later, you're gonna lose water. And once you've lose water, I mean, nothing else matters other than getting water.
Speaker 1: That is true, and you need water more than you need food. You can go quite a long time with that food, but you can only go what a three days I think without water.
Speaker 2: It's just fright. Dirty water is worse than none at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's why one of the things you might have is some tablets to you know, to to to decontaminate any you know, water you might retrieve out of a creek or something like that, or a filtration system to do that. It's on the list of things you're supposed to have in your home. I'm actually terrified anymore.
Speaker 2: And how quick things turn into discussions of what do you do when you know the stuff hits the fan? I know, but it does feel like that, doesn't It feels like we're on the edge of something not good at all.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's nothing wrong with coming with with with with having that perception. It's not that we're all living gloom and doom, but we need to think forward. And obviously this is a very contentious election. Many people are talking about, oh my god, what if and fill in the blank, what if Kamala Harris gets gets elected. Oh god, the right ringer is going to take it to the street. It's going to be revolution. If Donald Trump gets elected, Oh my god, all the anti five BLM and everybody else is going to take to the street. That's a concern in and of itself. You need to forward, think and be a little prepared for it. George, hold on, we didn't get to the event specifics, so I want to hold you over. We'll have more conversation along these lines, but I must break right now. We'll bring back George frenhaman to give you the details about tomorrow's event. Seven thirty eight right now. If you bo have kerc de talk station USA insulation, the ultimate no brainer always has been you get great comfort the day they install it. It only takes about a day, less than a day for the average hump. Do what I did for my daughter bought the US insulation foam, had an injected into their under insulated home late seventies build. It had R twelve in it, which was deteriorated. An inspection determined that in went the foam. They're going to they'll give you a free attic insulation when you insulate the exterior walls of your home. That's free, and the government's going to give you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit. It's like taking twelve hundred right off the top. And the best thing about I think, although the comfort is a fantastic benefit, is my savings with energy bills up thirty percent last year over last year. And also they're going to go higher. Save the money, keep it in your pocket. With USA is guaranteed savings every single month you're using your HVAC system and your equipment will last longer. I had Jeff tell me that if one of my friends got the foam. It paid for itself in less than two years, and his air conditioning maintenance guy said, you know what, this equipment is lasting a lot longer, and I think it's because your house is so well insulated. One additional benefit three A one three six two six it's a free inspection and free quote three eight one foam online USA Insallation dot net.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station. And now another insurance story.
Speaker 1: Another reason to it for burning RAINA oh did I say that? Here's your weather forecast. Sunny and hot today, ninety seven for the high humid, also muggy overnight, seventy one Tomorrow, isolated evening storms. Otherwise a partly claudy day with a high on ninety six, muggy and seventy one overnight again and the another sunny, hot day, although there's a chance of storms after two pm.
Speaker 2: I had ninety seven. Right now, it's seventy in time for traffic.
Speaker 3: From the ucup Tramphic Center at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute, you can access the leading brain, spine and nerve experts right here in Cincinnati. Soathbound seventy one loading up quickly, slow, from above Fields Rdle into Blue Ash You're looking at an extra fifteen minutes and growing same for southbound seventy five with break lights just below Glendale Milford through Lachland northbound seventy five heavy from turf Way into town, northbound four seventy one now backs to Grand and then bound seventy four. That's heavy from above Montana. Chuck Kingbramo fifty five KOs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Fo KC DE talk station Insight Scoop a bright Bart news editor Colin Manine tech editor is going to talk about the guy that was arrested in Europe for just owning telegram. In the meantime, George Runman's on the phone. We're talking about the event and get to the details of it Tomorrow night at the farm featuring Congressman Warren David, who is a just a terrific guy. As George was demonstrating, his background, his credentials, his ideas, and his experience all make him a very worthy candidate and someone who is rising in popularity as well as gaining prominence nationally. So what, George, what are the details about tomorrow night? What are we going to do with how many to be there? What's involved. Cool, So tomorrow it's our Wednesday. Yeah, that is tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It is a farm which is on Anderson Ferry in del High Maybe a little bit difficult to get to, but it's definitely worth the visit. Doors open at five point thirty and we'll begin serving food around six and it's it's the farm chicken and sides and desserts and all the stuff you're used to there. You can buy as little as much as you want. Great food. The beauty now is at six o'clock. After the dinner starts. We do the live podcast recording while you're eating, so you can listen in yell out questions, you know, get some additional information about worn An an interactive podcast. Yeah, it's actually worked out quite well. And you know, having Joe there just adds another you know, not professional it sounds. When we're done, thanks to the plug for Strecker.
Speaker 1: Because Joe Strecker does podcasts as a side gig. You know, he's got five jobs because of course he needs to considering he needs a supplement his pay. But if you if you ever want to do a podcast, just get in touch with Joe Strecker.
Speaker 2: He's wonderful at that. Oh and very simple, and then the meeting will start to show simple, well, very simple to work with, that's for sure. It's interesting after the last meeting, we had several people come up afterwards and say, was that Joe Striker. I hear about him all the time, but I've never seen him before. There you have it.
Speaker 1: You can see Joe Strecker live and in person. He'll sign autograph too.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah. Right, So the meeting is going to focus on not just on Warren, but we've got Gabe Gardini. I think you've in before it turning point actions. Oh yeah, he's a young guy, very energetic, extremely well spoken. He's going to be talking about how to use their app to go door to door. We'll talk a little bit about the Cincinnati property tax petition that's going around now. Oh, that's Adam Camber will be there to talk about that.
Speaker 1: That's the one where you take six hundred million out of the railroad fund. You put it in the in a fund to generate earned money and invested money. So they helped people deal with the property taxes that have gone up through the roof.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what a great idea to force them to use the money for something people actually could use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, normally I just reject something like that out of hand, but considering that every single property owner would benefit from it, they're not going to do a means test on that. But it does take away the flexibility of SINCEI City Council and I have to have per boll to use those funds for something like a streetcar extension. Now it's got to go directly to the people, which is kind of a neat concept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a great idea. So anyway, the focus is going to be on how to get involved in the election, and then you know, next month our meeting is going to be concentrating on you know, here's the actual work. We need people to sign up. How are you going to help, you know, how are you going to prevent you know, the fall of the United States essentially at the national level, but even locally, we have, you know, so many important things with the judges, Melissa powers for prosecutor, to Neil for sheriff. So that'll be the focus next month. But you know, having Warren there is really interesting, and you were the MC for his town hall he did out in Green Townships. Yeah, and I found it extremely interesting. That he let off with a discussion of the assassination attempt, and the conclusion was basically, you know, this cannot be just in competence. The errors were so gross and negligence so bad, it had to be on purpose. So we're going to be talking to him a little bit about that as well, because I was listening to Bongino's podcasts on Monday, and they still don't have any any reasons whatsoever for why that whole swath of territory was left open for a sniper to get in there and take a shot at the president. Yeah, you know, kill somebody in the audience.
Speaker 1: And this after what was it, the FBI or whoever whatever lettered agency came out and specifically confirming that the Iranians want to kill Trump for offing SOLEMANI I mean, and others as well. But you know, I mean, there is a they're on the record saying they want to do it. So in a situation of all of the Iranians who hate us and all the potential terrorist cells we've got in our country thanks to the open border, it's certainly a legitimate concern, and you think that security would be a hell of a lot more beefed up than it was just based upon that alone.
Speaker 2: Well, and you can't look at that. I mean I remember watching it in real time and you see, you know the one secrets. Well, I don't think she was secret Service. I think she was Homeland. She couldn't even reholst her pistol. Yeah, I mean, isn't that like the first thing you alone learn and concealed carry is how to put it back in the in the holster. It was just weary incompetence. It was I don't know how she didn't get fired or just quit after you know, that video came out. Apparently she's on Jade Vansa's detail. Now, Oh that's got to give him a real comfort, which is got to be thrilling. Anyway, Tomorrow night should be extremely interesting. I encourage people to come out. Last month, we filled the one room. We're really hoping to break open the doors and fill the whole place tonight tomorrow night, because I think it's worth hearing, you know, straight from somebody that's involved in the muck in d C and to get his impression of how things are starting to look with the election. There's so much changing there. First, the you know, the coup against Biden. And now we've got RFK Junior coming into the Trump camp, Tulci Garrett coming into the Trump camp. This is this is great stuff. So it's gonna be an interesting discussion. I encourage you to get there and get there early. Yeah, it's been interesting the podcast. We have the place pack now at six o'clock to listen in. So it's been working out really great.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're doing that podcast with some interaction from the audience that that really gives a great opportunity for people to ask questions on the fly and you know that anything about it. Unlike Kamala Harris who keeps hiding at you know, Warren Davidson Hill entertained a question on any subject.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. I've always been impressed by Warren. The other guy that'll take any question is Bernie Marino. I've seen him hit with some really crazy stuff and he'll come back immediately with a logical, practical answer. These guys are top notch. I feel we're privileged this time around to have that kind of quality running for some of these offices.
Speaker 1: Well, that is true, and everybody in the listening audience, there's a part you can play. I know I have Americans for Prosperity on all the time. Afpaction dot Com is a way to do that. But up at the meeting tomorrow night and you'll get some resources and tools to help you become engaged and help out in any way possible, because every little bit counts, right George Bronman.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, AFP will be there tomorrow night as well.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful. They are really great at helping giving people the schools, the skills and the tool and the tools they need to reach out to folks in a very rational, common sense, non argumentative way. Just to get the point across. George Brenman, thank you so much for coming on the show and what you do for America generally speaking. The Farmer is the place to be tomorrow night. Joe Strekker will put the details up at fifty five care Sea dot commic case you couldn't take notes while we were talking, George, we'll talk again real soon. Take care of yourself, my brother, Thanks brain, my pleasure, my pleasure. Indeed it is seven point fifty right now, and I get to mention emmy Federal Credit Union and congratulate them. They're celebrating eighty five years. They open their doors in nineteen thirty nine, and they are in a celebratory mood and celebrating their accomplishments by helping you out in a bunch of different ways. They're gonna have special discounts. Even some public events you're not going I'm gonna miss. I'm including the one that's going on right now. You can celebrate their happiness and their milestone by helping yourself out boost your savings deposits with a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months. Five point two six months sounds awesome to me. Now, like everything, certain restrictions apply. It is a limited time offer, so I recommend you head on over to EMORYFCU dot org. It's a better way to bank. You'll find out why right there. You'll find out about the details about the other specials and events that are coming up, and learn more about the restrictions and limitations on the five point two for six months. Emery Federal Credit Union a Better way to Bank MMLS number four zero one zero eight seven, federally insured by NCUA, and they are of course an equal housing lender. Fifty five KRC. The talk station Kick off Is