Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine in the games Mike the Bulldog beyond you on.
Speaker 2: JRR Bulldog Sports page brought you by rock Freedom in Fireworks that he's going to be this coming Saturday, the annual jump on fourth of July that the city of Longwood puts on Taco Bob always a good.
Speaker 1: Time every year ago out there, man, it's a great time, music, food, drinks, and fireworks.
Speaker 2: Of course, Ryder Park on four thirty four in Longwood will be out there.
Speaker 3: Jr.
Speaker 2: Will be there starting at five on Saturday. It's a free event, so we hope to see you there.
Speaker 3: Dog. We got you on the horn.
Speaker 4: There the Dog is here, ready to rock and roll with the premiere rock and roll DJs in this country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that we appreciate the platitudes. I was going to ask you on the subject of rock and roll since there's not much happening in sports that you just want to fill your time here with rock and roll birthdays, some classic rock memories. The ball's in your court, dog.
Speaker 4: Well, I saw where the founder Bad Company, Mick Raufs. Yeah, just passed away. Mata hoopl Yeah, all the young dudes, what is a mata hoopel?
Speaker 3: That was his prior band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Dog, speaking of sports and union stuff to talk about. Probably I never gonna glow yesterday. But when we picked the amount of games that it would take in the NBA finals, Pat had five, Dog had six, and the young Robbie over here I had seven.
Speaker 2: And then he proceeded to declare himself a sports Expertly some.
Speaker 4: Would say you would be some Yeah yeah, wow. Well, speaking of the NBA, the odds for the betting odds for next season already out, Oklahoma City favored to win again. Where do you think the magic are in the odds? Yeah, I'm gonna let you guys have little guess here.
Speaker 5: Anyway, sin they have the odd standing middle of the pack.
Speaker 3: I say sixty five percent middle of the pack.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm talking about number Yeah. Okay, so you're saying middle of the pack. I don't know what sixty five percent means. The little above middle of the pack, you know, sixteen they have. They have the fifth best odds.
Speaker 5: Wow, fifth best odds.
Speaker 4: They are twelve hundred of plus twelve hundred, which means you could bet one hundred dollars right now. If they win the title next year, you win twelve hundred dollars. I gotta tell you things are opening up for the Orlando Magic. And I you know, obviously you don't want anybody to get injured, but when you look at the Eastern Conference next season, Tyre's Halliburton. It was confirmed yesterday the Indiana Pacers store out for next year with a ruptured achilles tended, Damian Lillard Milwaukee Bucks star for next season with a torn achilles tended. Jason Tatum Boston Celtic Star out next year with a torn achilles tendem Things are opening. Maybe the injury gods are finally smiling on the Orlando Magic. So you hate to see that though, you hate to see it, But for the Magic, it opens up the Eastern Conference, There's no question about it. That's why the Magic have the fifth best odds to win the title.
Speaker 2: Non Taco used to think I was a bad person for throwing quarters in the pond at the mall U pond each mall and wishing entries on my opponents in high school.
Speaker 1: He really did that, dog. Can you believe that he would throw a quarter in the wishing while at the mall? That fountain thing that I used to steal the quarters from and he'd wish that his opponents would get an injury.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with them?
Speaker 5: Good lord, good lord?
Speaker 3: Just win baby.
Speaker 4: So anyway back to the odds, Yeah, the Thunder one, Cleveland two, the Knicks three, the Rockets who just got Kevin Durant four.
Speaker 5: And then the Magic or fifth.
Speaker 4: This is according to fan Duel speaking of the Celtics. They just traded Drew Holiday, one of their better players, to Portland for Anthony Simon's It looks like I think the Celtics may be tanking for next season, all right. I think they could be tanking next season because they know Tatum's out and then you know, then they'll get back into it two years from now. But we'll see. But they traded one of their best players for an expiring contract, so we'll see what happens there. Anthony Richardson just had a football camp at the University of Florida or up in Gainesville, where he's from.
Speaker 5: He's saying that the.
Speaker 4: Gators, his former team, are gonna win the national championship this year.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 4: This year, he says, they're gonna run the table in the college football playoffs. I think Anthony Richardson regrets not staying in college.
Speaker 5: Yea a year or two more.
Speaker 4: I think because he's on the verge of being an NFL draft bust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think ar needs to focus more on finishing an entire game without whining and getting out of the game because he's tired. I told you from watching him up at Gainesville with my daughter going there, going and I said he was hot or cold.
Speaker 3: There's there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: And he's done the same thing.
Speaker 4: In the NFL, Major League Baseball News, the the not the Oakland A's. I guess the Las Vegas Rays broke ground ages not raise.
Speaker 5: What did I say, raise?
Speaker 3: Raise on your mind?
Speaker 4: The Las Vegas A's broke ground on their new stadium yesterday in Vegas. It's supposed to be done by the beginning of the twenty twenty twenty eight season, which leads me to this Chris question.
Speaker 5: About the Rays.
Speaker 4: When's the if you were a betting man right now, when all is said and done, when the dust is settled, where do you think the Rays are going to be played there?
Speaker 3: Permanent somewhere near downtown Tampa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're betting on Tampa. Yeah, I would. I'm betting. Maybe call me home or I'm still betting on Orlando.
Speaker 3: I hope you're right, I really do. I do.
Speaker 2: I'll go to the mall and throw a quarter in the Do they still have those malls or in the fountains both. I'm gonna go with the sixty champs. They're in downtown Tampa.
Speaker 1: Sixty you bet hey, when you said, what are they? Where does the magic stand? If they're fifth out of However, that's about sixty five.
Speaker 5: A sports expert, maybe maybe I'd have to do. I'd have to do the math on that.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, Bulldog, good luck on your show over there this morning on A seven forty and FM ninety six nine, the game on adjacent to us, and then taking a time out from your show to grab a cup of coffee and provide a sports page for us here on JR. We do appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 4: By the way, happy birthday to the great Jeff Beck and Mick Fleetwood.
Speaker 5: Today oh oh
Speaker 3: Lujintako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app