Speaker 1: You want any game called?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a little high on that. I don't think I heard you at all. I heard tests on that one, but I was wearing them tight jeans. That's why I was a little high.
Speaker 2: You got it, all right? It looks like Eric got through. Eric's gonna play the seven and ten games? Hi, Eric, Good morning, Good morning, Eric. Do you understand the task that we're asking of you today. I'm going to give you a category, and I got Chili making sure that you don't slide in any repeats. I got Alex timing. The name of the game is seven and ten. I give you the category. You give me seven things in that category. You can get it in ten seconds. You're the winner today.
Speaker 1: That's easy, right, that's easy? Right?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I did an example round with Alex. I gave him berries and uh gotcha that one didn't wasn't able to pull that one off.
Speaker 1: Chili, dingle berry, dingle berry, Yeah, dingle berries would have counted. That could have been your.
Speaker 2: Seventh All right, Eric, are you ready to play the seven and ten game?
Speaker 1: I am ready. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Is my timekeeper ready yes? Is my duplicate judge ready?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sam slow though real dock and spell it right.
Speaker 2: Here we go seven and ten game Eric, seven words ending in I n g go.
Speaker 1: Running, playing, feeling, loving, having, slipping, winning, cut it.
Speaker 2: He got it in time? What?
Speaker 1: Wow? Kidding me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Less than a second left? Lest a second?
Speaker 2: Bro, I didn't think you were gonna get That was a long ten seconds, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give your bus first tickets. Eric drop Oh and then you know what? No, here it is the ready. That's awesome, Eric, He's the big winner today. Awesome it. I love you guys. I don't want it to be over yet. Though I don't want it to be over yet. I want to play a gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna play again, Okay, Eric, stay right there. I'm gonna get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the failed tickets. I'll find a pair of bus. I want more tickets.
Speaker 2: I'll find another pair of bus. I want to play again, Joseph, if you want to play, oh yeah, yeah I heard listen.
Speaker 1: Eric just won the game. Eric gets the tickets.
Speaker 2: I will find you if you're the winner, I will find you a pair of busfest tickets if you can get seven and ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would love that.
Speaker 2: If I can get the seven ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Got some tick tick tick for me? Yeah, we come and see. All right, here we go. This is Joseph. Maybe this game is too easy, Maybe it should be ten and ten, seven and ten.
Speaker 1: Here we go, seven and ten seven Pizza toppings, go, pepperoni, cheese, olive, sell peppers, pam, pineapple, anchovies, green on. Wow. Yeah two seconds? Two seconds? Is this game too easy? Yeah? Well you get it as well. I didn't want it to be over either. Oh god, yeah, thank you, thank you. All right, I love this man, listen, I'll don't. I will find these tickets for you. I promise you.
Speaker 2: Eric and Joseph you're both going to Buzzfest with us and winning the seventy ten games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want any tickets. Man. Oh that is fun. That is fun. All right, dude, congratulations man seven seven and you want any game?
Speaker 2: Call seven.
Speaker 1: You got it