Speaker 1: It's the JV and Sandy Show, and you can now save us as a pre set on the iHeartRadio. It's Austin Chady station one o three point one. The sun is starting to set on her fifteen minutes of fame, the hawk Tua Girl. I think her real name is Haley something.
Speaker 2: Hailey welch Right. I'm sad that I know that.
Speaker 1: She's got something coming out, and I'm gonna do her a favor and tell her just to skip to the end of the road because I'm gonna tell her how this ends in just a second. Thanks for being with us. If you missed most of the show, grab the podcast version of the show. Also, I guess it was Tuesday when we did the thing about those two karaoke guys doing the Sarah MacLachlan thing, and we said it was the funniest thing we'd seen on the internet in years. JB found it. You can see the video that we were talking about and laughing about so hard on our Instagram page at JB Sandy ATX or on our Facebook page search the JB and Sandy Show. Trust us, it is the funniest thing that you will see in a long, long time. I was editing that video together with us in it and cracking up while I was watching it. Hysterical all right, So, uh, hucktua chick Haley what welch Hailey welch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, she's the chick that went viral on a Man on the Street interview when she said, you have spin on that thing? Right, yes, June.
Speaker 2: Of last year.
Speaker 3: Got it feels like a lot longer than that, and then people forty million views of that video in a matter of days.
Speaker 2: Forty millions.
Speaker 4: But this so weird is how money was just getting thrown at her from all kinds of things. Right.
Speaker 3: She instantly got an agent and got her own podcast called Talk Tua.
Speaker 2: I have to say that it is a clever.
Speaker 4: Name for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a fairly popular podcast. I don't know if it had the ledge.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it's even out there anymore. So I was like, Okay, my faith in the American people is restored because she's going away. She's not going away, she's coming out with her own documentary.
Speaker 2: She's back.
Speaker 3: She's still clinging on to her fifteen minutes of fame. I feel like this is going to be very short because the documentary is supposed to chronicle viral moment and how it shot her into fame, and I was like, it's.
Speaker 2: Phil Like, it's a real short story.
Speaker 3: She's just happened to be on a street outside of a bar, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Is it really worthy of a documentary documentary? Then there's the whole cryptocurrency scandal, which would be interesting to take in her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a pump and dump scheme where she's got a bunch of people to buy it and then sold it.
Speaker 3: And remember when she started getting slammed for it, She's like, I didn't really understand what it was.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh life, it's not shocking. I know, not shocking at all.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me do hatey a favor here, Haley. Let me if she was sitting here, let me tell you how this ends for you. Maybe skip the documentary. Okay, see this movie, right, I've seen this movie. I mean, let me tell you how this ends for you, Hayley. It ends in porn. That's what's next for you, And a drug addiction and probably a crappy boyfriend. That's how this So let's skip the documentary and let's just get right to the meat of this and it ends you being a mattress actress. That's how this ends for you.
Speaker 2: I don't see how it goes any other way.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 3: She's like the cash me out girl from Doctor Bill.
Speaker 1: Who's making like six million bucks a month on only only fans, Yes, only fans, doing what only fans? Only fans.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's doing dirty stuff.
Speaker 1: You remember the girl on Doctor Phil cash me outside? Now about that, you don't. You gotta remember her, that little she thought, little white girl that thought she was a gangster, and she was on She's like, catch me outside.
Speaker 2: How about that fight? Going to fight somebody right now? The cash outside? Whatever happened to honey boo boo?
Speaker 1: Child?
Speaker 2: Does she have a podcast?
Speaker 1: She's fighting with mama, if Landry was here, if our daughter was here. She tell you everything. That's oh god, she's an expert.
Speaker 2: And dance moms. We failed parents.
Speaker 1: Their fat sisters, the fat sister.
Speaker 3: She knows all about them, thousand pounds sisters who who in order to they drink Sody's JB.
Speaker 2: Sody's Sody pops clips that their mom told that on their forehead.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, if.
Speaker 3: They drink, if they eat anything, sugar. They can offset the sugar by drinking a diet sodi.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was a show. I thought I thought it was just off clip. Our little white trash daughter just sits in there in her room and watches it on.
Speaker 2: TV and talks to your white trash talk about it.
Speaker 1: And then talk my mom about it. They sit there and talk about the and the ninety dight fiancees too. It's yeah, it's really quite embarrassing my daughter and my mother wants the tackiest television in the world. So my mother when she's gone, that's what That's what Landry is going to remember of Apple is her conversations about ninety eight fiance the fat sisters and honey boo boo.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's wow pie, not going to the zoo.
Speaker 1: Nothing wholesome, just that very embarrassing, very embarrassing. Oh well, I'm spent. I'm done. Are Yeah, I'm done. Let's recap real quick. So earlier Trisha told us, uh, what'd you say? Forty billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Twenty five billion dollars of projects are in the pipeline for Austin, so much so that they've created their own academy to train the people to do all the work to keep the traffic from moving around for con.
Speaker 1: Street festivals, moving out to the Hill Country Galleria this year, first time ever away from Sixth Street. Also talked about the stuff we'd love to come back from our childhood. JB.
Speaker 4: Yours was Hot Wheel Rock, Hot Wheels, Rock and Sock and Robots, Evil Knievel, Little Moto Guy.
Speaker 1: Tricia yours was I.
Speaker 3: Went the Mattel handheld football game and Jello, Pitt and Pops to come back please, and I.
Speaker 1: Would like Stretch, Armstrong and Battleship the game. Thank you very much for listening. We do appreciate it. Find us every morning on the radio from six until ten on Austin's eighty station one O three point one. Ask your smart device to play one O three one Austin