Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right? We had another JRR and lyunch and taco show listener won one thousand dollars yesterday morning, just after nine o'clock for our Rock in the Bank giveaways. My theory was in full effect yesterday, well double layer yesterday with it being a holiday for some as well as a Monday theory. So let's let's go forward again this morning, Gang nine oh five first Rock the Bank catch keyword of the day thousand bucks could be yours as well.
Speaker 3: And congratulations by the way to Laura Wow. Laura was listening to us on the free iHeartRadio app from Fort Lauderdale, Fort loaded Day. Hey, wherever your list and we appreciate it. And she bagged that I'm looking at the names that have won on this show. One guy, three women. Yeah, that's all three of us, don't all three of our female listeners of one guys?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 3: So this this was They're all getting rewarded for putting up with the film, right ladies.
Speaker 2: So uh, what resulted? In an initial traffic stop for some sort of equipment violation. This outside of a casino Sunday morning in Michigan, the Island Resort and Casino.
Speaker 3: I hear Sunday morning. Is this one of those one am two am Sunday morning brunch time?
Speaker 2: Okay, early brunch officers pull over this car, some tail light or whatever. Two clowns inside, both convicts. One had a gun, all right, so there's a violation. I got my finger up for that one. How many more? They also had thirty teen thousand dollars cash another violation. Now they sure we're outside of casinos, so that could be legit. Maybe they hit it big. And now we've got enough to conduct a full search math multiple illicit drugs like drug store level here. Are you ready for this? Okay? Ready, You've got the illegally in possession of the handgun and ammunition for the felons. Right, You've got the thirteen to five in cash, one hundred and ninety seven grams of cocaine, one hundred and three grams of fentanyl, one hundred and one grams of ecstasy, acid, ketamine, some drug I've never even heard of, amphetamine, pills, and psilocybin much.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they just say you're getting charged for every single drug or they just say one charge drugs. I mean, you know what I'm getting at, right, And they go, Man, you know hate Jenkins.
Speaker 2: Always Jenkins the partner when we're cops talking.
Speaker 3: Here, Yeah, Jenkins, focus with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: You know how any tickets we're gonna have to write for each charge?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 5: Just wrap her up into drugs? Charge drugs.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be working this shift any more than you do, buddy. Hm.
Speaker 3: It's bad enough that Sunday doesn't hold football anymore, but now we gotta deal with these dude dirt bags. Just man, gun ammo. Will make that one one ticket drugs?
Speaker 2: All right? One more? What It just occurred to me the old standby story for every local news station in the entire country. They stopped doing for some reason, the mobile meth lab story, which is always a soda bottle. When's the last time we heard the mobile meth lab line?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a two lead bottles. It has been quite some time. Maybe they got I'm tired of I don't know, blown up their cars.
Speaker 2: Oh god, No, people have hobbies some more unusual than others. A guy in Oklahoma. He didn't ask for it, but he's been awarded a record from Guinness for having the largest collection of different bricks. Clem Renkmeyer. Clem. He's eighty seven. He was out of town when his daughter and his son in law. He has a brick collection. Listen to this. He lives in Oklahoma. He collects bricks and he keeps them in an old barn. He was out of town. His daughter and her husband gathered a group of friends to count and document each of the bricks in his brick barn, and they're like, holy crap, he's got almost nine thousand different types of bricks. So they reach out to Guinness and they're like, oh, come check this out. They keep him a record. It's something and he's like, oh, SU's neat.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at all the different bricks.
Speaker 3: You've got them on shelves and it's like a library picture back in the day when you'd go to a library and you'd walk in and there's shelves that have organized according to whatever, you know, fiction, non fiction.
Speaker 5: He's got bricks like that, Like very wow.
Speaker 2: He said. His favorite brick is one from Tulsa with the You know a lot of times bricks will have words printed on him for whoever the manufacturer was, or a special project or whatever. He has a Tulsa brick where the S is backwards. Yes, that's a rebel. Rebel moved that one off from the brickmaker. So you go over to Clems and look at his brick collection.
Speaker 3: So what subset of cement and concrete the bricks fall in?
Speaker 2: Oh, god, don't, it's too early to start. That's a completely different aggregate.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's the men head.
Speaker 2: Is he up? Have you heard from Hi yet? In all caps? No? No? Yet? Where does brick fall into the whole? Uh? Concrete slash cement.
Speaker 3: Equation to two five? Now you see Pat says that. Then I have to look at him and respond. Somebody goes, good, old clown, there's ce men head.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 3: He had already texted in pad at five forty it's five forty three right now, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Lynch. You're in taco. All caps.
Speaker 3: He does all caps, And we try to explain spend head, we love you, and he a guy. We try to explain that that he's yelling, But for him, it's just so he can read it, which I totally get.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we have local bricklayers, you know, union listening in now or not. He'll get some clarity on that. We'll let you know.
Speaker 3: Five to six. If you're if you're you know, you're hitting the bricks.
Speaker 2: Finally, some expert trolling here.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, sounds like fear and living in Las Vegas about the.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, the drug.
Speaker 3: Oh look, some manhead after we were talking. He goes, hey, next one's all caps.
Speaker 2: I'm up.
Speaker 3: Oh if somebody else at two two five two six said the same thing, I was thinking.
Speaker 5: I thought you were talking about Guinness beer people.
Speaker 3: Every time that you say so and so reached out or whatever Guinness, immediately I go to the beer, not the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's one or the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I did it right when you started that story, and this guy or they did the same thing. Somebody said, Masons do concrete and brick, all right.
Speaker 2: Somebody took the time to create a very very official looking uh notice that uh looks like it would have been posted from what the content is and the logo on it, it would have been posted in or near a restroom at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. Here's what the document looks like, very official looking, right talking, Yeah, security not is DFW. It has all the credentials at the bottom. Get a picture of like a camera. Yeah, says Electronic Genital Verification EGV. Your genitalia may be photographed electronically during your use of this facility as part of the Electronic Genital Verification Pilot program at the direction of the Office of the Lieutenant Governor. In the future, EGV will help keep Texans safe while protecting your privacy by screening for potentially improper restroom access using machine vision and artificial intelligence in lieu of traditional genital inspections. Okay, listening, they're making.
Speaker 4: Fun of the whole men in women's restroom historia here by crafting this was never post, never posted, even it was, and then somebody got this whole ball of wax going by claiming I work in the Dallas.
Speaker 2: Fort Worth Airport and yeah, this was happening there. It's the guy who created this whole thing. It's like, no, this is not this. The Lieutenant Governor of Texas is not requesting anything to deal with verifying your genitals, much less having photographs taking of them. While you're using the facilities at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
Speaker 3: He had people believe in that you walk up to the to the to the bathroom and you got to pull your pants, but pull out show you.
Speaker 2: Your private to be a ball check that we have.
Speaker 5: Uh, we have brick mania going on at the text line.
Speaker 3: You requested, uh concrete powders. This is from Smid Concrete powders used to make the cement blocks. Somebody masons do concrete and brick. Uh sure, I'm ten percent brick layer here we go. Bricks are typically clay. They they do make concrete bricks though, yeah, like we're I'm talking about cinderbral.
Speaker 2: This guy his collection is those you think traditional like red bricks, like a red brick road. Yeah, that's that's kind of what he's got. Nine thousand of a mass.
Speaker 3: Bricks made of cement or concrete, A charge propel. I know, I was kidding about that. If Pat and irack cops, you know Jenkins over there where it's just hey man, drugs. I'm a female list have to say your show is the best morning show.
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 5: Like fake bricks, where do they count? It's a different category.
Speaker 3: Local firefighter checking and wants to hear some hamster noises.
Speaker 2: Is your Is your firehouse made of brick?
Speaker 5: They don't do that anymore. Oh my god, people have exploded on the.
Speaker 2: You see, this is where we tap into a conscious consciousness that you can go up and down the dial this morning. Go ahead, be our guest. This conversation is happening nowhere else.
Speaker 3: Bricklayers, bricklayers lay bricks, all right, may all get laid today, Thank you Menchin
Speaker 1: Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app viz