Speaker 1: Naw Billy Cunningham to the great America, and welcome to this Gloria. It's great Wednesday afternoon to triest date after the great skeeech of Donald Trump. We have analysis of that coming up later. Plus I want to announce once again I'm not dead. I don't think I am. I think I'm alive and I continue to live. Plus we have so much happening with the weather coming up, and also Reds Baseball, and about three weeks from Thursday it all happens. Everyone's getting ready for my great speech to compel the Redgs to glory and more. But until then, Liz Bonus of the Health Reporter Medical Reporter a Channel twelve's done some great work recently on ozempic and also on measles, and also on what's going to happen on Saturday night Sunday morning with the time change and so much more. And Liz Bonus, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown. Liz, how are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I am great. Let me tell you something. This time change is going to like do the community in people do not realize how miserable everyone will be by Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Tell me why it's different than the other way, because in the fall, you fall back. In the spring you spring forward. The Trumpster says he's getting rid of it. It's not going to happen for a while. Explain what the mechanism is. I think at two am on Sunday morning, all of a sudden, it's three am, and you lose an hour in a sense. So tell the American people biologically, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physiologically what happens. Give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Okay, the full report. And I want you to know. Not only do I know this from looking at the research and the summary reports, but for a long time, I worked weekend mornings, and so I would often have to host an event at night. It would finish it like midnight, and I'd be back up by two. And if you hit that daylight saving time night, you don't go to bed, You lose an hour of sleep and just go right back to work. So I started marking it in my calendar, like, don't take an event that may keeps you up till midnight on this weekend, or you will lose your mind.
Speaker 2: Why is why?
Speaker 3: What happens?
Speaker 1: Why is that? Because the other way, it's like you get an extra hour. So you know in the fallt you get an extra hour, oh guys, but in the spring, completely different. What is the mechanism at work?
Speaker 3: So it messages with what they call your circadian rhythm. And you know when you go to like Australia or something and they say, hey, you're going to get into this weird time zone if you can stay up to get yourself on kind of a normal sleep cycle because daylight and timing matters, and you wouldn't think like, wow, it's an hour, but you'd be amazed when they start adding up what happens in the body. You are simply more tired, which leads to reduce alertness, which means you are tired, which means we have more car accidents on the roads, which means we have more heart attacks, which means we have more mental health problems like depression and anxiety, which means we have appetite changes. So we want to hurt someone because you know you're hungry or you're starving and you don't sleep. You want to eat like all the time. So it's just so you know, it's not your imagination. Oh my good, you have hormones in your gut. We call them leptin and grellin, and they talk to each other, and so when you don't sleep, they don't communicate well. And one telling you eat eat and the one is saying stop eating doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Are the names?
Speaker 1: What are the names of these hormones? Tony Bender's gonna make it. What are the name of these hormones.
Speaker 3: They're called leptin and grellin L E P t I N and g r e h l A N. I believe, and they they work on. It's one of the reasons that those new medications make a difference because they delay gas or emptying, and they think that it disrupts some of the appetite hormones, which you know is the same thing that happens if you have gas or bypad surgery. You get rid of the places and the gut that have appetite hormones and you don't find yourself craving at food and over eating as much. But sleep changes will really mess with that as well.
Speaker 1: Well. So this is a problem, and you would recommend I guess I think the Trumpster is going to do this at some point. If you can do it is simply say no more daylight savings time you'd be in favor.
Speaker 3: Of that, I would be in favor. You know, think about why.
Speaker 5: We did it.
Speaker 3: We used to do it because we wanted the daylight, you know, earlier, so people could be out on their farms and things like that. But we don't live that lifestyle anymore. We don't necessarily need the daylight at a different time of day. So right now it doesn't really make sense except that it wrecks our health. And by the way, even in the fall, although it's a little better because you gain an hour, we still have many of these same problems with like increased accidents and loose swings and all that, because it still messes with you. So anything that messes and sleep messes with your.
Speaker 1: Life, so you could become violent. So when you have an argument with your husband or your wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, you have to be more careful on Sunday on Monday because it might have a two or three and eight lingering effect than you would have maybe in the fall, because your circanium rhythms are all screwed up and these two home ownes are fighting with each other.
Speaker 3: You know what, I would not debate that I am always grouchy when I don't sleep. So whoever is around me, whether it's a spouse or a coworker or whatever, look out because I might just like accidentally, butite your head off.
Speaker 1: I'll be here.
Speaker 3: It just gives you like a short fuse. Did you notice that?
Speaker 1: Well, Lis Bonus, you're also are doing a story here about ozempic can make you go blind. Now explain how ozempic suddenly you can't see anything. Give us a full report on that one.
Speaker 3: So this is really interesting. They have found an association, not necessarily a cause and effect on people who take these GLP one medications that I just said, kind of mess with your gut. They delay the gastric emptying. And so what started happening was a couple of the eye doctors noticed that when people were coming in with certain vision problems, the common link was this semaglue tide or will go over your ozempic or whatever zepp bound majuro, whatever brands you take. And so they started documenting these vision problems and patients using these drugs, and several of them presented with a medical condition. It's got a really long name. It's called non arteryeric anterior ischemic optic neuropathy or NaIO.
Speaker 1: Tony, write that down. Can you say that again slowly?
Speaker 3: Non arteriatic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
Speaker 1: That sounds bad, That sounds terrible.
Speaker 3: It is a what they call a non inflammatory disease of the small blood vessels in the back of the optic nerve, and so it occurs when the blood supply to the optic nerve is insufficient and that damages the nerve. And the I doctor that I interviewed for the story, we're airing it on Local twelve right before six tonight, she said, it's very sudden, like you'll have a sudden partial vision loss, and sadly it is quite often permanent. They don't have a treatment for it. So the question is that a lot of the people who take the medicines also have like diabetes, that's why you get on it, and that can mess with your vision too. So they're trying to see is this something that over time it is a blood sugar thing and only these people will have this happen, or is it truly the medication anybody on it could have this happen.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the thing I think about is fen fen because in about fifteen twenty years you took fen Fen and the weight just the pounds, so as you walked, is fell off you? And I'm concerned. I have a family member on ozempic. I think it's a generic. She's using something else and she's lost I'd say twenty five thirty pounds and it's worked. Are you concerned about three or five years from now that this will be a fen Fenn story?
Speaker 3: You know, I think you never know all of the risks until you have millions of people on them. But the one difference I will tell you from fen Fen is that people that were having complications were often using that as a weight loss medication as an off label use, okay, whereas this is one of the things listed on the labeling is that you can have some vision problems. In the minute you have any change in your vision, you should see your eye dop. But keep in mind that everything is benefit versus risk. So when you look at some of these medicines, they can bring down your heart disease risk, your stroke risk, your kidney problem risk, your diabetes complication risks, and so you're taking right now they have like in this one article from JAMA, nine documented cases of vision changes compared to the millions that are on it. Now, if you're one of those nine, life isn't good. But if all the others are living longer, feeling better, losing weight, kidneys are lasting, you always have to weigh a benefit versus a risk. But the important thing is that this needs to be on all the labels, and they are, you know, adding this now as you know some perhaps an association. And we also need to do more research to find out like we simply don't know. And you know, they are working on an ozempic pill, a pill that would do the same thing rather than the injections. And you can imagine people the only thing that keeps people from going on ozembic now that are overweight, they have to give themselves a shot. And people don't like needles.
Speaker 1: Well, double well world. You know, doctor Carryokus put me on an injectable thing for my cholesterol. And I'm taking all the cholesterol pills for years, and I felt like I'd been beaten up every morning, and I say, you know, is there something mouse muscular pain? He said, The new thing out is an injectable and I have no problem putting the thing up against my thigh or my side and injecting it for twenty seconds. Some people do. In fact, some people, he said, will not use this injectable, which is the newest thing for muscular pain because of cholesterol medicine. Because people don't want to give themselves a shot. And even if you have lived with a loved one, they don't want to give you a shot because there is a little bit of blood involved. You know, it's just a prick, it's a skin prick. But I get it that some people just have an affinity against needles and so ozempic. If it becomes a pill, it'll double in size, won't it.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness? And then some But you know who's the worst with that whole shot thing? You big strong guys. I know guys that will break bones on the football field, and yet you stay to them. I need you to take this injectable medicine to save your site, or to save your kidneys, or to save your heart. No way not doing that. I mean, they are the biggest babies with needles. What is up with that?
Speaker 1: Well, Tony Benders, he's a fraying. In fact, if he goes in on zimpeg or if he gets one of these cholesterol drugs, I'm gonna have to inject him once a month. In fact, I inject myself twice a month with his fancy non pain muscular thing because of cholesterol. I have high cholesterol now it's real low. But Tony wants me to inject him so that he doesn't have to take the cholesterol drugs anymore because he has muscular pain and he's a big hairy ass man.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll take your word for that. You know what, you that is the reason you are not dead.
Speaker 1: I'm not dead to my knowledge, my boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're taking this stuff and it's keeping you alive. Like you know, change the headline.
Speaker 1: I told the incore are the reports of my demise or so I'm what premature? At some point you're going to be right now. Lastly, measles Bobby Kennedy Junior or last night had the big speech. People are all upset about measles, and I might be caused by kids not getting the measle shot, which is extremely safe. On the other hand, the President said, was it one in ten thousand get autism? Now it's one and like thirty, and so something's at risk. And so tell me about measles and if I if I had a child, and I hope I don't have one right now because it wouldn't be with my wife and that'd be a problem. But nonetheless, I want my kid to get the problem. I got a big problem. It'd be two questions from the divorce judge, what do you got? And then it's give it to her. That's it. But nonetheless, do you encourage I would encourage people to get the measle shots? Is that politically correct or incorrect?
Speaker 3: So let's just break down the twelve different things that you just threw out there. The reason that people fear the MMR vaccine is eight years ago there was a study which was later retracted that said, hey, these kids after age five or six are getting more autism. Here's the things that you know you get when you're five or six, and one of them was the MMR vaccine, the measles, mumps, and rebella. Well, they later retracted the studies that there was no association. But then in countries where they followed these kids for four, five, six, seven years, the rate of autism actually went down after they got the MMR shot, not up, and they followed them for years and so there was so much confusion, like, oh, no, I shouldn't take that shot. It might give my kid autism, which wasn't true. And so what used to be a disease we had wiped out because we had total herd immunity, community immunity is now coming back because people are opting out out of fear of any vaccine. And I think too, you know Robert F. Kennedy Junior's you know, real statement. I think it's totally appropriate to ask any question you might have for your pediatrician or your doctor and make the choices that are right for you with vaccines. But you should never say not get in any unless you want your kid with a measles sink to go blind, to have hearing loss, to have brain damage. I mean, these are the things from measles that are already happening in this one hundred and sixty four people that we now have from a little outbreak in Texas among the unvaccinated. An unvaccinated person who has measles will infect about eighteen other people. If you have COVID, you infect one or two. That's how quickly that virus spreads. But it's also what they call giving the body immune amnesia and that means that rather than like usually you get an illness and it boots your immune system so you fight off other stuff, this does the opposite. It takes your immune system down, so you're more likely to get other illnesses. It is that file of a virus, for lack of a better way to say it, And that's what we can do as the body. And again we come back to that benefit versus risk. So if you've got a child by actually under five that gets measled, it's not like, oh, like chicken pox will happen bad for a few days and maybe we'll have no problems. You know, we've already had one person die from this. We could have more. And if you know there is something that you could do with no evidence that there's a downside to this vaccine, why would you not want to? So you kind of again have to look at the benefit versus the risk. We already have a case in Kentucky. It'll only be a matter of time before we'll have another one they'll hire.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I read on and some of the medical literature that I assume I can recall. Getting the polio vaccine stood on line twice at Saint Savior grade school. I believe I had the measles Do you have to have a booster after thirty or forty years if you're in your fifties or sixties and you had the measles vaccine and you had you had the polio vaccine. I've said in the literature that the immunity wears off. Is that true?
Speaker 3: No, Actually, I don't know. For polio, I've never heard that, but I know for measles, definitely not true. It is a lifetime of protection if you had full immunity, okay, And so that means if you had two shots, you don't ever need another one. They actually measured the success. The only time you would need a booster is if you only got maybe one of the shots. And there was a time, there was a few years back in the early sixties where they had a vaccine that was not as effective and they went to a different kind of vaccine. So a few people they're asking like, well, when did you get it? But for the most part, if you've had two injections of the current vaccine, you got a lifetime and protection.
Speaker 1: It does not Wan lis Bonus, we have bout a minute remaining up against the clock. I wanted to talk to you about shingles. One of my wife's family members got a terrible case of the shingles face and wanted to rye the ear. It was awful, And yeah, can you give me a minute on shingles and what older adults should do. Give me a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, shingles is when the chicken pox vaccine or the chicken pox virus comes back, and so it's one of the reasons they do recommend the shingles back, usually if you're sixteen older or sixty five and older. And not everybody will have it come back. You just don't know who will or who won't. Those things are wickedly painful, so if there is a way to prevent them again. You know that vaccine has very low complications and in most cases now it's covered by your medical insurance plan. There was a while where it was like eighty bucks a pop and it wasn't being covered, but that's not the case. So if I were you, if you've ever had the chicken pox, you may want to consider that vaccine. And there are certain populations that are a little bit more at risk, like if you have diabetes and things like that. So this is why you have a healthcare provider that knows your history, they can make a recommendation. And if you have the chicken pox, you may want to ask your doctor if you should get that vaccine list.
Speaker 1: Bonus, you're a fountain of good information. Once again, you're the best of what you do. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you have a great Wednesday afternoon. Thank you very much, Liz Bonus.
Speaker 3: Thank you take the best to know the best. Thank you, Willie.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue to more news is coming up. Plus my comments on last night's great speech similar to the speech of Martin Luther King Junior, similar to the second inaugural address of George Washington, and Trump belongs to Mount Rushmore. On news Radio seven hundred Wlwright Billy Cunningha in the Great America, I have a Texter from her friend of mine, Let's go nameless. Pretty good though. It says, among other things, Trump belongs to Mount Rushmore and that fool Al Green, the congressman from Texas, belongs to the cover of Mad magazine. Pretty good comment. We're going to deal with that. I want to point out one other thing before we get too far into this. I think Liz Bonus is the best of what she does, and I was going to bring this up to her but did not have sufficient time to do so. And I have a list of things to comment relative to last night's great speech. It was similar, I think to the I have a dream speech by King, or maybe something that maybe the Gettysburg Address, something like that very good speech by Donald Trump. But I caught this on February the twenty first, and of course the media will not cover it because it's bad to their doctor fauci types. But it says that Yale University researchers released the study today that was February twenty first, that says that millions and millions of Americans thought to have long COVID may have been misdiagnosed and actually have post vaccination syndrome caused by exposure to the spike protein and the COVID vaccines. In other words, getting the having COVID wasn't a problem, but getting the vaccine was the problem. Goes on to say the spike protein produced by the Pfizer Maderna vaccines triggers the body's immune system, and the FDA claimed in a twenty twenty three PolitiFact fact check that vaccine spike proteins are not toxic and don't linger in the body. However, Yale University researchers report that patients who were never infected with the COVID virus itself were sick with post vaccination syndrome caused a course by the Maderna and the Pfiser vaccines had elevated levels of virus spike proteins in their blood up to seven hundred and ten days after the vaccination. So the government, without adequate testing, which often takes years, almost ordered everyone to get the vaccine, including yours, truly, and that NIH poured one point six billion dollars of research under Joe Biden into this long COVID research, ignoring patients harmed by COVID vaccines, causing more well known patient advocates to hide vaccine injury. After a thirteen month long study, and Hollywood screenwriter Heidi Ferrara had long COVID took her own life after deciding death was preferable to another minute of her own personal hell. And according to this fancy study, it was caused by COVID, it was caused by the vaccines. Now needless to say, if you go to zero hedge ZrO hedge, you get the extensive study, which I'm not going to go through the whole study. I have simply the headlines, but headline, millions of long COVID patients may actually be vaccine injured. And when all this came came down in twenty twenty In twenty twenty one, you might recall that all the drug companies fisrom Madurn, et cetera were given a Texas El Paso. The government gave them liability for injuries caused by the vaccine. I've had one or two friends have serious heart difficulties that they strongly suspect were caused by the vaccine and not by COVID. And in each case, my buddies had COVID and had the vaccin scenes two or three before they got COVID. None they had COVID recovered in two or three days. Then they had symptoms of long COVID, which continues today. But because this runs contrary to what the government tells you to do, which is fax fax fax, fax fax, you may have learned the last what two weeks, there's been no major media outlet is saying that researchers have found that millions of Americans thought to have long COVID may have been misdiagnosed to actually have post vaccine syndrome caused by the exposure of the spike proteins in COVID vaccines. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Secondly, let's talk about last night. Got my Popcorn, Got my burners, ginger ale? It was. The speech was one hour and forty minutes long. I noticed in the beginning some differentials as to what normally transpires. By that, I mean that when a president addresses a joint session, it's a pretty fancy. Of course, the Supreme Court comes, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and all the admirals and four Stars show up, a lot of other dignitaries, and normally, to get started, the president is escorted to the podium by the Democratic and Republican leader, irrespective who controls the House and the Senate. So when you saw Joe Biden or Barack Husain Obama be let in and they were led by Democrats and Republicans, come together, voters matter, democracy matters. We're all in this together. Let's not be partisan. Whether it's a state of the Union address or a statement of the Joint Session. The Supreme Court's there, the top military brass is there, the Diplomatic Corps is there. America together is one. So when I hear Democrats talk about the divisiveness and of this Trump's speech, who had the divisiveness? The Democrats? So to begin, what happens? The President's brought in and every time that, whether it was Barack Hussein Obama or Joe Biden or Jimmy Carter, whoever it was, what happened is that the other side, which stand Republicans, stood up and they and they had a little bit of applause. Here comes the president. He's not the Democratic president Republican president. He is the president. And so the opposing side will always stand up on applaud and they're led to the podium by the leadership of the opposition party to show we're all in this together. Okay, did that happen?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No? No, the Democrats, the Keem Jeffries and Chuck Sherman decided to break with the tradition of escorting the President of the United States into the end of their hall number one. That's it's rather sad and uh the partisanship began with their juveniles. There were more than a dozen things that should have elicited bipartisan clapping and support. It was easy to do that. Look into my left. CNN has a chron up that says Trump's speech extremely divisive, what well it responded to? What started the partisanship were the Democrats. And I can recall many times when Democratic president, whether it was Obama or Biden, would say something you might recall. I think the congressman from South Carolina was Joe Wilson, was that his name? Who said liar? And then Marjorie Taylor Green at some point said a few words and the media jumped on them with both feet that this is a time of unity. Elections have consequences, this is democracy, and let's face it, we're not going to have this kind of divisiveness from Marjorie Taylor Green and Wilson were regularly barbecued and fricasied and scourged at the pillar of political care directness. Things kind of got started by the Democrats who did not escored him to the podium and didn't stand up. In addition to that, how about not the Reverend Al Green, but Congressman Al Green of Texas, who's a clown and a fool picking up his cane and shaking it at the president in an aggressive assault of way. He was ordered out of the House Chamber, and that, of course, elicited little support from the Republicans and demonstrated the character of the divisiveness. And if then the President went on and on. The polling is out today and his Brian Comb said, about eighty percent of the American people said that was a great speech, eighty percent. And as far as Republicans it was ninety six percent. And Democrats Democrats said sixty percent, that was a great speech. Overall eighty percent. And I watched every bit of it. I could not have been more proud. I love the fact that Jade Vance was sitting behind him. Of course, it could have been someone different. I was texting with a certain US Senator during the get together and I said to him, imagine the road not taken, and that Kamala Harris would be delivering a speech that behind her would have been Governor Tim Waltz, the Vice president, and maybe a Keem Jeffers. Imagine the differential and policy. It's truly unbelievable. Talk about divisiveness I listened this morning to my friend and your Scott Sloan, who declared me dead about two days ago. Reports of my demise or somewhat premature, and my Congressman Greg Lansman pointed out how divisive the President Donald Trump was, And I didn't see specifically Greg Lansman, he is my congressman in the House Chamber. But there's a little bit of a list here of times. According to RedState dot Com, they had a complete view video of the speech in which the Democratic Party did not arise to acknowledge their approval with what's being said. Now you can say there's several things about the Trump agenda that Democrats dislike, including the sexual mutilation of children. Democrats think that's okay. But the President at one point announced near the end that US armed forces had captured the ISIS terrorist that masterminded the murder of thirteen service personnel at Abbygate in Afghanistan, And of course that was a bit of a surprise that was not announced. Ah at a time, did the Democrats stand, Did Greg Landsman stand? The answer is no. Then you had the most dramatic thought part of the evening. I think it was at thirteen year old boy fighting brain cancer. I watched him this morning give an interview. He's quite articulate. He's gone through a living hell. Appears to be an African American kid, but maybe Hispanic. I'm not sure. It doesn't make any difference. But he's fighting brain cancer. And the new director of the Secret Service handing him a badge, thirteen year old boy with a large scar over his skull, and he was just effusive with his verbal praise. And he gave the heart sign to President Trump and acknowledge that he's now a special Secret Service agent. He may make it to the age of eighteen, which he wasn't supposed to. Did Greg Lansman and the Democrats stand up to issue their approval for that, The answer would be no. There was a call to lower taxes for middle class Americans. You know, if you know the facts that the top one percent of wage journers, in other words, the Scott Sloan's of this world, the top one percent pay forty percent of the taxes, the top five percent pay seventy five percent of the taxes, and the top fifty paid ninety eight percent of the taxes. And a call to lower taxes for the middle class did not receive any applause from Greg Landsman or the Democrats. Trump also remarked that the large uptick in enlistments in volunteerism in US military in December, January, and so far most of February numbers are in. It's at record highs. Young Americans want to join the military now. There was nothing, nothing to indicate that Greg Lansman of the Democrats like that. And there was also a reference to Milania Trump. One of her pet projects is making illegal revenge porn generally against women or young girls, in which generally males put together AI generated images of them or use revenge porn in one sense or another. That should be a crime. Democrats didn't stand up to applaud for that. Trump talked about protecting women's sports. You know, men should not play women's sports. Boys should not be in girls' locker rooms. That's an eighty percent issue, Greg Lansman. The Democrats sat on their hands on that one. Ending the harmful EV mandate. If you want to buy an EV, many of my friends heavy EV's, Tesla's and also Fords have ad it man get one. Should you be mandated? Should we subsidize you to get that political choice. No, no recognition by Greg Lansman or the Democrats, that was a good idea. How about ending discrimination, which is diversity, equity, inclusion, dividing, descending, adding, and subtracting by race or gender. He said, that's done with recognizing only two sexes, unleashing American energy, ending waste, fraud and abuse. Did Greg Lansman and the Democrats agree with that? Not one of them. How about the Lake and Riley Act in which Democrats opposed that her sister who murdered raped by an illigu ali and sister and mother were there. Democrats largely did not respond to that at all. When he talked about ending tips on overtime and social security and tips, Democrats don't like that. When he said does bring American manufacturing back home to the United States, Democrats didn't agree with that. How about removing illegal killers, alien rapists, and drug dealers from the streets and securing our border, Democrats don't like that. How about waging war and the deadly cartels trafficking deadly drugs found no one in the country, do it for Jack, etc. Democrats didn't like that. He said we should punish cop killers with the death penalty. Democrats didn't like that. Talked about ending the sexual mutilation of America's youth. Democrats didn't like that. How about the return of American teacher Mark Fogel from Russia with his ninety five year old mother. By the way, Mark Fogel was a Democrat, but his mother asked Trump in Butler County, Pennsylvania to get her sent out of Russia. He got him out within about two weeks. Democrats didn't like that. He also declared that America's youth are perfect as God made them, that genders determine that conception revealed at birth. Democrats didn't like that, ending wokeness us military. Democrats didn't like that. He gave admittance to West Point to a great student with a four point four average. Democrats didn't like that. He also wanted to improve america defenses with this with the Iron Dome. Democrats don't like that. And then pursuing peace in the Ukraine and Israel. Democrats didn't like that. So which party is divisive? Am I missing something here? So we'll see what occurs. But that's just a small list of things that Trump supports. Most of those are eighty percent approval. We believe in that. We like that almost all those items. Yeah, eighty percent do not think high school boys should be showering with high school girls and that men should not dominate women's sports. Including Martina ne Ratlova agrees with me. No, I mean, and she's a well known shall we say, lesbian who thirty years ago came out of the closet, and she should have come out of the closet. That's the reality of her life. But even she recognizes that the sexual mutilation of children and allowing men to play women's sports taking money from them, or to have a high school boys dominating female sports in high school, that is stupid. That's eighty percent upon that hill. Democrats want to die. Well politically they will die. God bless them. Let's continue with more after one o'clock today will be Jeff crue Air. He's from New Orleans, but his take on he's got to call him out in townhall dot Com about how Donald Trump has saved the United States of America. I could not have imagined last night with Harris Waltz and a Keem Jefferies having their vision for this country. You know, it might have been a little bit different than Trump's would you agree? Twelve fifty five, Home of Your Reds, Dominating, Dominating Spring Training on news radio seven hundred. Wow, my bully coming in the Great America. Of course, the Trump's speech for the Joint Session of Congress continues to reverberate throughout the Tristan information and the world. I won't say it was a good speech, but it's up there. I think with Martin Luther King Junior, I have a dream it was similar to George Washington's second inaugural or dress, or Lincoln's before he was shot by John Wilkes booth. It was a great presentation. And I have list after list of the great things that Donald Trump said at the Joint Session. That the Democrats were like super glued to their seats, and I think Nancy Pelosi with her Caine was sucking on prunes and some of the other members had their silly ass signs that made no sense whatsoever. Joining you and I now is Jeff Cree Air from New Orleans radio talk show host, author and so much more. Has it caught him up a couple of days ago. Trump's first six weeks have saved the Union and Jeff Careweer. I was texting with a certain US Senator during the speech, and I said, imagine your look up and there is President Kamala Harris and behind her as a Keem Jefferies, and to his right as say Chuck Schumer, and you're looking out there saying, now, wait a minute, this is the bridge not taken. Explain why his speech and his policies have saved the Union.
Speaker 7: Well, Tim Walls would have been up there, so it had been Kim Walls, Jeffrey and Kamala Aaron, so save me.
Speaker 3: So you see that, and then Bill.
Speaker 7: You start packing and saying, Okay, we're out of here, because they would literally destroy whatever was left of the country. But you know, it has been an amazing start for President Trump, just an incredible beginning. He has hit the ground running, and I really do believe he's saved the Union. And the one thing I point to exhibit A, and he discussed it a lot in his speech to the Congress and to the American people, is via the border. I mean, we were being overrun, we were being inundated with criminals, sentinel and just through the power of having President.
Speaker 1: Trump there, just through his strong words, these people better not come.
Speaker 7: I mean, border crossings are down ninety seven percent. I mean, it is astounding.
Speaker 1: It is astounding.
Speaker 7: On that fact alone, he's saved the Union because he's prevented us from being overrun with gang members and criminals and drugs. So I mean, and there's so much more, Bill, I mean, from there you go to you know, what he's doing internationally to try to bring about peace. You know, the military recruitment is doing so well because we now have a commander in chief that people can be excited about. So in his speech, I agree with you, it was fantastic. He touched on a lot of the important issues.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, Jeff Creweer, I look at it this way, that you have a part in your and your great column at town hall dot com. In his last dated Union address on February four, twenty twenty, then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was so enraged with Trump she tore up his written remarks. The act of defiance was highly inappropriate and unpresident. It is part of the traditions of government when you accept the outcome of elections, which of course Democrats don't do that that the opposing party kind of walks into the chamber with and in this case Joe Biden, when he gave his last address State of the Union, he walked in with Republicans, and when he walked in, he still Republicans stood up. They applauded Joe Biden. He had a few special people like that that darling kid who's a teenager at brain cancer, very emotional, becomes a secret servant agent and the same thing. Joe Biden would do similar things. And the Republicans are stand up and they would applaud that fact. And the Democrats would not escort Trump into the arena, They would not stand up when he walked in. They sat in their fat asses for the hour and forty minutes that Trump spoke. And all these great individuals, this one guy had like seven kids. He's a firefighter, doesn't make a lot of dough, and he has like forty fostered children, and he's fostered over thirty five years. He's a great American, much greater than you and I or anyone I know, because that guy lives out the messages of Jesus Christ during Lent and no one stood up. And so not only were the traditions of the House debased, because the Democrats don't accept the outcome of elections. And there's a question in there somewhere, please answer it.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you Democrats made pools of themselves, and they did act inappropriately. Look at Representative Green, I mean he tried to hijack the entire event until he was thrown out by the speaker, thankfully.
Speaker 1: He was a fool.
Speaker 7: Their signs were foolish. They're all dressing in pink.
Speaker 1: They looked ridiculous.
Speaker 7: A lot of them left before it was over, a lot of them didn't show up. And then, as you say, Bill, the gist incredibly heartwarming stories of the young boy becoming the Secret Service agent, the moms of those young women killed by illegal aliens, the firefighter, how about the man who was a hostage in Russia. There were his mother, and how about the Corey Compentore family, and then the wife and the two daughters. I mean, so many great personal interest stories. And they didn't do anything but just scowl and sit there. They look ridiculous, and I think it's going to hurt them big time, Bill, I really do. The poll number showed seventy six percent of the people gave President Trump high Marx. Those are a astounding numbers in a divided country like.
Speaker 1: We had, Jeff True. About a year year and a half ago, the Democrats put together a border security bill that provided for a catch and release inside the country, and Republicans, I don't know what Center for Langford of Oklahoma was doing, agreeing to this, but that bill said that we're going to hire thousands of more administrative judges, where we're going to have tens of thousands more border patrol agents, where we're going to have catch and release, which is, you come into the country illegally, you're given a report date some point five to seven years in the future, and then released our person into the country. That was the main reason Republicans said no. One of the best parts of the Joint ac Session of Congress speech by the Trumpster was the fact we didn't need new laws, we needed a new president. And right now the numbers are down. It's like, instead of eighty eight thousand and one month in February of last year, it was one hundred and seventy, five thousand, became six thousand, and it's going down now. The numbers are so low that they can't arrest them. They can make the refugee claim and then ship them back to their home country, which means those numbers might go down. But the Democrats, How in the world doesn't a normal person recognize the Border Security Bill would have put into federal law catch and release, which caused the problem in the first place. You know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, Bingo, I mean, just remember when President Trump left the first time, Bill, I mean, we had a secure border.
Speaker 1: He had done a great job.
Speaker 7: He built a lot of the border wall, we got rid of catch and release, we had this remain in Mexico policy. And then what does Biden do. He stops the border wall construction, He brings back catching release, He gets rid of remain in Mexico, and then he you know, he says for the world, come on in, you know want we want you here. So I think there were illegals from one hundred and eighty nations that flooded into our country, and we've had a disaster. So President Trump reverses all that remain in Mexico again, we got rid of catch and release, the border walls coming back. We got military down there, which I love to see Bill, our US military down helping with the border patrol and all of that is working, and I think a lot of these folks are probably self deporting, these people that don't want to be picked up by Ice, And that's another thing going on. We've got Tom Holman and his crew going out there trying to find these gang members and criminals and getting the hell out of our country, sending some of them down to Gitmo, which is a great use for Gittmo, you know, store a lot of these criminally legals down there. So it's a multifaceted approach that is working well. And it's just one of the many successes he's had in the short time he's been there.
Speaker 1: And Jeff Crewe Air of New Orleans, you have the transgender rights. They had a mother and this is only in California, I guess it happens in Illinois, New York State, also Massachusetts. That one a child at school begins to listen to her popular culture change genders because it's a thing to do. One of the most disgusting things I've read is that about twenty five percent of incoming students in major colleges across this country identify as LGBTQ plus plus because of the culture. And there was a mother there from California who did not know that her thirteen year old daughter was being transitioned by the health department at a public school in California. This boy would report to school as a boy and then over a period of about a year and a half, the boy was transitioned to a girl. And then there was a lot like a confrontation with the parents inside the school. And there's a law in California that says that if your child begins to transition as a thirteen or fourteen or twelve year old, that the parents need not be notified. The mother was there suddenly, it was like a confrontation and involving the mother who had no rights. And the mother was there in tears that she had a son who identified as a as a female and the school assisted that child in hormonal treatment, etc. Preparing for castration and preparing for the mutilation of the body, and the parent had no right. And if the parent doesn't agree to this, the state of California will take the child away from you through the juvenile court and foster care system. That is the hill that democrats want to die on.
Speaker 7: It's unbelievable, you know, they represent I guess the transgender community is like zero point five percent of the population, So they want to make ninety nine point five percent of us abide by all of these ridiculous laws and procedures and rules and regulations to placate a very very very small number of people. And thank God for those mothers and as parents that are fighting back against this. And President Trump said, hey, if these schools are going to be doing this, they're going to lose funding. And that's true. I mean, this is he's getting rid of it. You said, we're taking this on, We're taking on Woke is going to be gone. And that's exactly what the Democrats do. That's who the Democrats want to represent. So I think it paints a very stark picture. You've got a president and his agenda which represents the vast number of majority of Americans. You had the Democrats to represent a very very small, small minority with a radical agenda. And the difference is clear, was made very clear last night. And that's why, I mean, during his speech, that's why I thought it was just a home run.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a federal study that I talked about earlier that out of one hundred and eight thousand, shall I say Transitions one hundred and eight thousand, that the suicide rates increased after a transition alcoholism, drug use increased because it was a symptom, not a cause. That therefore, if you're thirteen, fourteen, or fifteen and you think your body is your life into a different body, and the system encourages you to transition first with hormones then sexual mutilation, it doesn't solve the underlying mental problem. And that, in fact, the argument, and I hear it constantly from the radical left, that you want a live son or a dead daughter, you have to allow this to happen, otherwise your child is going to kill themselves. That suicide rates after transitioning increased, that drug use increased, that dysfunctioned mental illness increased. Describe why the media doesn't play up that study because America right now is an outlier. Most of the world is saying, if you want to do this when you're twenty five or thirty years old, have at it, But not when you can't drive a car, you can't smoke a cigarette, you can't use drugs, you can't sign contracts, you can't get married. Explain why the heel upon which democrats are going to die will cause their political death right.
Speaker 7: And you know what, Bill, if you're an adult and you have come to this decision and you want to spend your money and do this, that's one thing. But to do this to children is child abuse. It is something that should never be allowed in our country. And President Trump said that it will not be and I think the vast majority of the Americans applaud that. The problem is that a lot of this indoctrination is going on in the classroom, and he got radicalized teachers that are pushing this and administrators that are pushing this on impressionably young people, and as you said, locking the parents out. So this has got to end immediately.
Speaker 6: We have got to end.
Speaker 7: And you know, one of the reasons why we're forty at out of forty nations as far as education is we're spending time on this kind of crap as opposed to teaching our young people about reading, writing, arithmetic, science, history, what they should be learning in the classroom. So that's why I'm very happy we're getting rid of the Department of Education, getting back to a real curriculum, trying to improve what's going on in the classroom, and this kind of content has got to be removed as dangerous, Bill, very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Democrats care more about the bathroom than the classroom. And you also point out in your column about DOGE, which I think is a great idea. How about shrimp running on treadmills, how about mice transitioning to a different gender, how about Burt and Ernie and Bagdad for twenty million dollars, Sesame Street, and you say, without serious action, the country's on the road to financial ruin National Desk thirty six point five trillion dollars and due to bullet action, DOZE is located about almost two hundred billion so far. Now they're going after a fraud and social security, which senior citizens, like my producer Tony Bender, wants that to happen. The money should be for seniors legitimately getting it, not when you're one hundred and fifty years old, but secondly next to the Department of Defense. But the Democrats hate Doge.
Speaker 7: Why they don't want to see government cut in anyway. They don't want to see efficiency, the bureaucracies. They love all these agencies growing, and they're all in favor of people working from home and not really working and getting money they're all four waste, higher taxes. That's what they love. I mean, they're socialists at heart. They love big government. They love people that are so called experts telling the quote little people, the citizens, what to do and how to live our lives. Our philosophy is want of freedom and limited government and cutting back these bureaucracies. The vast majority you're not needed bill. We don't need this kind of government.
Speaker 1: And we're going to see through.
Speaker 7: Those that there's incredible waste, more than we've ever thought in our federal government. And they've only been there a few weeks and they found an amazing amount of savings and they're just going to continue to find more. So it's of all the wonderful things President Trump is doing, that might be the best bill those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you say in your column. If this efficiency is continue for the remainder of the year, imagine nine more months of Elon musk doze will save one point three trillion dollars in wasteful spending, giving the Trump administration an opportunity to balance the budget. The Congress themselves, the GAO says two years ago that there's at least two hundred and fifty billion, maybe as much as five hundred and fifty billion dollars per year and waste, fraud, and abuse. The Democrats are in charge. They got the report we're wasting three four five hundred billion dollars a year, and they couldn't care less. They said, well, that's okay, follow that report away. Well, Jeff Career, we got to run. But the columns at town hall dot com New Orleans finest Trump's first six weeks have saved the Union. That's a bit of a a of an understatement. He's done a lot more than that. But Jeff Crueer, you're a great American. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Jeff, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Bill appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. Imagine having a balanced budget, no taxes on social Security, tipson overtime, a smaller, more lean government in peace throughout the world. That's not bad on according to the Democrats, they'll die on the hill of mutilating children. Bill Cunningham seven hundred ww.
Speaker 2: Third down in goal from the one Hunt sticks the ball out the Bengals Happy boy. They are running it back. Sam Hubbard with blockers behind him. Hubbard of the Ravens forty the thirty the twenty the ten the Boom touchdown Bengals. Tyler Hudley tried to extend the ball over the goal line, it got poked away. Sam Hubbard scooped it up and ran the length of the field for a go ahead Bengals touchdown.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 1: Is that the highlight of the Bengals this century? Think about? Yeah? I can't.
Speaker 8: That was in the wild card game against the Ravens January of twenty twenty three, and his last play as a Bengal was a touchdown pass from Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that segment. So Sam Hubbard is now done. Dunn done, Yes, stellar career.
Speaker 8: Willie He's like Cincinnati native went to Moler, played at Ohio State. Drafted in the third round of twenty eighteen by the Bengals. And the rest is here.
Speaker 2: High formation backfield behind him, the tailback is Chase Brown.
Speaker 1: Burrow fakes a handoff, drows a.
Speaker 2: Pass Sam Hubbard with the Catchton touchdown Bengals. Sam Hubbard raising the football over his head and spiking at Gronck style after the first catch of his NFL career.
Speaker 9: Sam Hubbard's starter's career at Moler High School is a tight end. Sam Hubbard is an athlete. Sam Hubbard. That's a great fingertip catch and controlled the football going to the ground. This guy line tight end, linebacker or defensive lineman. He just played in the secondary. I mean, Sam Hubbard did everything at Moler he can. He can get it done and hop out these two fast friends Ohio State teammates.
Speaker 1: Cooking up for big touchdowns this game.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't know about it, but our quarterback went to Ohio State and couldn't make it there. They said, well, Burrow, you're not good enough to play, and he wanted to go to you. He wanted to go to UC oops oops, And then finally accepted by that guy at LSU Tigers, Go Tiger, that guy.
Speaker 10: What's that guy's name? Yeah, that coach, I know, yeah, go Tiger tig Yeah. And he said, you know what, that guy's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not bad. Look, but there was some question. You played two years. The first year he was okay, the second year the greatest college football team of all time with Jefferson and Jamar Chases the wide receivers and Joe Burrow throwing the ball. Thank you will He.
Speaker 8: The stuot reporters approach service every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four. But thank you Roxy. We also want to thank is He's for our lunch today. Willy the world's greatest Ruben. You know they got the greatest potato cakes in the world. Wonderful. The Codfather is back. Fifth Sandwiches now in lent On, starting on Friday. We had one segment and Saint Patrick's Day's coming up.
Speaker 1: Saint Patty's.
Speaker 8: That means a big corn beef. Oh and that means no better corn beef than is He's corn beef.
Speaker 1: There's no better fish sandwich, Father, Godfather, would you agree?
Speaker 8: Elm Street, Florence Forest Park, Red Bank, Western Hills. Get there for more than one hundred and twenty years, famous sandwiches, salads and soups right there at Izzy's.
Speaker 1: Get her done, Bengals. Update.
Speaker 8: Will He brought to you my good spirits and party Town Thirteen convenient locations with the best bourbon selection anywhere. Of course, as you said, as we've been talking, Sam Hubbard announcing his retirement today from the National Football League after a seven year career, went to Moler, played at Ohio State. Taken by the Bengals. He's done. This move saves nine and a half million in cap space. But more importantly, Sam Hubbard was a was a great player on the field, and he's a great human being off the field. Creating the Sam Hubbard Foundation with the goals of bringing healthy lifestyles to all in the greater Cincinnati area.
Speaker 1: You know, we may invite him to come to Deer Park High School to raise money. That would be very good for the athletic programs at Deer Park because Trey Hendrickson did a great job. Yep. And now maybe in October, I think I'm gonna go to Jim Stahl right to get Hubbard to come to Montgomery and in Montgomery with Tom Gregory and raise money for Deer Park High School. Wouldn't he like doing that? Do you think I would say so?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think he would. Yes.
Speaker 8: College football, Miami RedHawks and Chuck Martin have announced that their twenty twenty five football schedule. Miami opens at Wisconsin. What versus Luke Fickele What Thursday, August twenty eighth impossible. The RedHawks home opener is against UNLV Saturday, September twentieth. Red's Update brought to you by Party Town in Florence with a tri stage, one stop shop for all your party supplies. Hunter Green goes for the Red Legs today up against those Rangers actually at two thirty five with the rnel carriers inside pitch on Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: You know segment. Al Green was one of my favorite artists of all time. He got into the Congress and made a full himself last night. It looked like a clown with a caine pointed at the president, Al Green of Texas. I hope he sings better than he acts. Al Green's at the top of my list. I love seventies and eighties music and temptations. Al Green throwing the four tops, little roberta flack. It don't get no better than that segment.
Speaker 11: I have never seen such a disgraceful display as the Democrats put on. I've been to thirteen State of the Union addresses altogether. Since I've been in the set. I've been to everyone. I've never missed one. It started from the moment he walked in and was introduced the President of the United States. Not a single Democrat stood, not a single Democrat applauded, not one. I've never seen that happen. Every time Joe Biden walked into that chamber and they introduced him as the President of the United States, I stood my butt up and I clapped. Every time Barack Obama walked in, I stood up and clapped, even when I couldn't stand their policies, even when I was horrified at what they were doing. I respect the office that the President of the United States, and I respect the American people.
Speaker 1: I respected too. Segment, you didn't respect the president and who was divisive last night? Of course it was Donald Trump. I mean CNN said he was divisive, not the Democrats. Let's see first roster cuts to the spring by the Red Lakes. Uh reassigned a minor league camp include infielders Edwin Arroyo and Cam Collier. Collier was a star player for the for the Dayton Dragons, so he may they both may move up now to Chattanoogi. I thought Arroyo was going to be the shortstop of the future.
Speaker 8: What happened to he is, but I mean you know he got cut though, Well, no, he's been sent down. He's probably he's going to be in the minor leagues playing every day. Well, what do you think they're going to put Edwin Worrow in there?
Speaker 1: Over?
Speaker 8: Elie Daily Cruz, please continue College basketball tonight Kansas State and the UC Bearcats six thirty seven under WALLW. Xavier at Butler and Indie tonight at six thirty on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: I talked to Bob cole Happ who told me that if Xavier wins at Butler, they have one more game left, is that Providence, Yes, he the Friars and then on to the Big Tournament. And if they win the next two and then they get a bye, then they win a game. Xavier's in the Big Show.
Speaker 8: Women's basketball and I first run to the Big twelve Attorney the Cincinnati Bearcats against Arizona State at six fifteen on Fox Sports thirteen sixty Champions Cup Round US sixteen. Last night, FC Cincinnati and Ta Grace U, a NL out of the Mexican League, battle to.
Speaker 1: A one to one draw. What does that mean now?
Speaker 8: Well, the the Orange and Blue are back in MLS play Saturday hosting Toronto FC.
Speaker 1: Where here I said hosting, But this isn't a conclave or something.
Speaker 8: Well, the champions Cup Round the sixteen then continues next I think next Tuesday or Wednesday, FC has to go to Mexico and Monterey to play this Tea Grace team. And then it comes down to aggregate again, mate, aggregate unless they unless FC beats him.
Speaker 1: Anybody understand all this? Yeah, what about Wayne Gretzky's record? It appears it's within ten? Is that correct by a Russian?
Speaker 8: But he will he will still be the great one, maybe the second one, you say, second great one.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we'll see about that.
Speaker 8: Ticket packages are on sale right now, starting today for the Transformed Cincinnati Open August fifth through the eighteenth to fourteen day event this year. And they got all kinds of ticket packages and you better get them soon because ticket packages last year sold out in two and a half days.
Speaker 1: Did Al Green look like a clown?
Speaker 8: What was he yelling? Just stupid thing when they had those little paddles up? What was all that with a save medicaid? And they had little paddles and you know, I mean, these are grown up people, that are supposed to be representing us. They look and they look like, you know, their train conduct or something.
Speaker 4: Man dunba l dunba Sabota.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know what to tell you, but I mean that was that the Trumpster though, was sitting. I mean, they didn't even they didn't even applaud for that. What that twelve or thirteen year old kid? No the answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, yeah, nice, not good, yeah, real nice.
Speaker 8: I bet you if you're a Democrat today, you're probably looking at yourself in a mirror saying that you're you're you're stupid.
Speaker 1: How about this segment the seventh grade?
Speaker 12: The Democrats in front of me, and I realize there is absolutely nothing I can say to make them happy or to make them stand or smile or applaud.
Speaker 1: Nothing I can do.
Speaker 12: I could find a cure to the most devastating disease, a disease that would wipe out entire nations, or announce the answers to the greatest economy and history with the stoppage of crime to the lowest levels ever recorded. And these people sitting right here will not clap, will not stand, and certainly will not cheer for these astronomical achievements.
Speaker 1: They won't do it no matter what. Five five times I've been up here. It's very sad and it just shouldn't be this way. Who's being divisive? Segment Trump right, Yeah, of course he gets to blame for everything. Got a text here from coach Carl Jarman, and he was part of the Deer Park High School twenty eighteen championship run. He is now the coach of seventh grade basketball. Lakota Ridge Junior School did exactly the same thing. Traveno during the regular season of the GMC number one seed, four and oh in the tournament overall sixteen. Zip I said, bring some of those boys in to mars seg Man. Will you be here at two thirty? Yeah, to honor this team of greatness. Lakota Ridge Junior School and coach Jarman undefeated, untied, unscored on bring him in. Let's get him in here, segment. Got to get him in. Get him in, That's what I'm saying. Get him in. Didn't know about it. Thank you for thank you for thinking of us. I'm kind of so happy about a twenty nine.
Speaker 8: You know, you know the President was wrong in there. The only way they stand up at cheer is says. If he says, I quit, I quit, now leave it, and he just walks right out of the Capitol, right into the domo gone moleyna, come on, let's go, let's say, let's go back to mar A Lago. You guys handle it the only way they would have stood up.
Speaker 1: The Democrats were saying, a stand up anyway. All were sat fat with their wallets, fat asses. But they were sitting in puddles of super glue. They couldn't move. Segment. I mean, he just shows some how about the fab about Nancy, whatever happened to respect for the office, how about the s PCT right, find out what it means to me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then you know it's like that, Well the Eagles may not show up at the at the White House to be honored. You know what I would say, you know, yeah, don't come. I don't care. Yeah, what he needed another jersey.
Speaker 1: For, doesn't need it. He's got them all right. Well, seg I'm proud he's my president. I mean, and I didn't even see it last night. Now I saw you were watching.
Speaker 8: I'm watching highlights this morning, and I'm going, you know, he's like, you know, whatever he can do. They're never They're never going to be satisfied. Sure, cancer going to be satisfied with the next guy that heart disease. Not enough, peace and prosperity, not enough, Nancy Pelosi's sucking on prunes.
Speaker 1: How about Al Green? I liked his music, did Wasn't he one of the best in the seventies and eighties? Yeah, now he's a coress.
Speaker 8: I thought he's gonna throw his cane at him, so that would have been charges bingo. He left, But then Johnson stood up and said, Sergeant of Arms.
Speaker 1: Get him out out, get him out, sabotage segment, Get me out of the suit's report. After two o'clock, I want to hear again from the American people. I'm taking calls again, seg man.
Speaker 8: Watch your chair now, move the phone a little, that is, just move right closer, so we don't we don't need you falling again.
Speaker 1: I think Mike Allan pulled the chair out from under me. Get me out of the students report.
Speaker 8: Willie and Otter of a rainy day here in the trice dated then maybe some snow.
Speaker 1: And Burrow Love ran another column today that I'm not dead, and Sam Hubbard, God leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 13: We're gonna choose to not go on vacation in Florida or Old Orchard Beach or wherever. We're gonna choose to try to buy Canadian products and forgo Bourbon and.
Speaker 1: Other class American products.
Speaker 13: We're probably gonna keep booing the American anthem.
Speaker 1: As the leader of Canada. Yeah, he's going to be a Democrat in the House. Yeah, get over there on the height of him too. Out out, You're fired segment. Thank you for your involvements. Yes, sir, let's continue with more. I'm gonna hear from you the American people. Next some of the Reds three weeks from tomorrow segment, the twenty seventh.
Speaker 8: San Francisco Giant. That's it on seven hundred wl You.
Speaker 1: All right now, it's your time to speak to the great American using the airwaves of seven hundred WLW. Traditions has become that every day at two o'clock, I generally hear from you the American people. If if forthy tomorrow night to most of us, watch the speech of Donald John Trump one hour and forty minutes long. I want you to call in maybe a little bit of a fast break. Give me your letter grade if you on my Twitter account, I had it at an A plus. I considered it similar to the Gettysburg address, and it was wonderful. One hour and forty minutes long, and there was reasons to feel as if there was no better speech ever administered from the from the well of the House of Representatives than that one. And it was wonderful. Seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred. Call in and Dave will line them up, my producer, Dave Keaton. They'll be lined up, and then we'll take the call. I have about a thirty second segue until we because of the delay. But one thing instead, I'm looking to my front and I'm watching Fox News. There are now, as I speak, dozens of so called protesters inside Barnard College, which is part of Columbia University. They're wearing uh shall we say hamas garb, shouting about killing Jews. And I did not think it would be possible in twenty twenty five for liberals and for supporters of the holocaust of Jews to be appearing in New York City, in not just New York City, but at Columbia University, to take down the educational processes of entire university wearing Hamas garb. Hamas is a terrorist group. Hamas kills innocent men, women and children. Hamas rapes babies, beheads men, and the tortures women to death, including a little toddler, Oh about what was he? Three or four or five months old? Murdered at the hands of Hamas. And we have hundreds or maybe thousands in New York City marching around in support of that activity and blaming Jews. I honestly, I did not think it was possible. And lastly, and Dave Keaton lines up the calls will take six calls between now and two twenty five, beginning with Ben and Betty and several others. One last thing before I go to the call seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred, that Democrats unimpressed by Trump's gesture to the family of a young girl killed by illegal migrants. You might recall last night it was a terrible, terrible event that took place in the state of Texas. That twelve year old girl was sexually assaulted over about a two hour period. Twelve years old murdered at the hands of three venezuel migrants. Her name was josh Lyn Nungari and her mother was there. And the three so called men who did this were illegals. Now they're facing life imprisonment without the possibility of parl. But the mother was there. She lost her twelve year old girl because of Biden's economic and or border policies. It's really unbelievable. So let's go to the calls. We have Spencer, then Ben, we have two lines open seven four, nine, seven thousand. When you call in, I want to get a brief letter grade and if you disagree with me, that's part of the freedom of speech. Yes, a call in and say nope. I thought the Democrats were right to hold up their silly ass signs. I think they were right to shake a caine at the president. I think they were right not to be part of the introduction. I thought they were right not to stand for all kinds of reasons, including the young boy, that thirteen year old boy that had brain cancer, and a lower tax for middle class Americans, protecting women's sports, unleashing American energy, all that kind of stuff. And that's the case. Let's go to the calls. Five one three, seven four, nine, seven thousand, to give each h of the callers about a minute or so. Give me the letter grade and tell me you think it was good or bad. If you disagree, that's fine, call in and tell me why you think it was terrible. And to watch to my left to watch CNN and MSNBC, they say it was terrible. Let's go to the calls. We have Spencer and Middletown, and then Ben and then Keegan and h. Spencer and Middletown. Give me a full report, give me the letter grade, then give me give me your opinion.
Speaker 3: I loved it. It was an a plus for me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I liked most of all what he said.
Speaker 9: I liked how he brought the victims of the immigration, you know, brought them and showed them, and.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: I liked it. In fact, you're in Middletown, Butler County. When I had on the sheriff last week, there were at least eight thousand rhymes committed in Butler County by legal aliens. Now, Butler County isn't exactly against the Mexican border, but can you can you imagine Butler County. I think it's the eighth, ninth, or tenth largest county in Ohio something like that. There's eighty eight counties and eight thousand crimes committed by illegals that are known about Spencer. That's not a good number. That's not good.
Speaker 3: Nope, we see it every day over here.
Speaker 1: All right, God, bless you. Thank you for the call to go to Polly and Hamilton, then Keegan in Bellevue. I'm a fine ice cream shop there in Bellevue. I have been there many times. Polly and Hamilton. Give me your letter grade and then give me an opinion on the speech.
Speaker 3: A plus plus. They it's a Nobel prize.
Speaker 6: Really isn't worth much anymore. But if anybody gets it, he should get it.
Speaker 3: And I love j D. Much as I loved Trump, and I love Trump.
Speaker 6: I loved him when you didn't love it.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, now you're going back in time. I kind of was loyal, but it was my stake going back to twenty fifteen, John Kasick was the governor, and I told John early on I would support him. But when Trump showed himself to be a true conservative, and I had my doubts about him because he did support Hillary Clinton. A bunch that is Donald Trump. But as you get older and more mature, you change. In fact, at one point JD Vance supported Hillary Clinton. Now I never did that, anyway, Please go ahead.
Speaker 6: Oh I know, well anyway, I love j D as much as I love Trump. I love j D. And I love what he's going to bring to the future. He's Batman too, or he's Robbin to Trump's batman, and he's always.
Speaker 1: Got his back.
Speaker 6: I love them all.
Speaker 1: So I say, magnafeek, Polly, the more successful, Holly, Polly, Polly the more successful.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Willie Willy, what it's Holly, Holly Hamilton.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Holly, welcome to me.
Speaker 6: Listen to me for a minute, as in Cooney, as in Cooney, Holly Cooney, Holly Cooney, Jim Cooney.
Speaker 1: Jim Irishman, Irishman. All right, I got he's gone, But Holly, look at it this way. Imagine. And I was testing with a US senator last night from Ohio must go nameless. And I was texting with him and I said, imagine if right now, as you're as he is speaking, or she the president is Kamala Harris and behind her is Tim Waltz and the Keem Jefferies. What kind of speech would she be giving. Not good?
Speaker 6: I can't even imagine.
Speaker 5: Not good.
Speaker 6: Stay in your chair. We need you, Willie, to stay in your chair and stay healthy and happy. Saint Patrick's day.
Speaker 1: Holly, thank you very much. You're a great America. Let's continue now with Keegan in Bellevue, and then Aaron and Ben and many others. Keegan, first of all, what is the name of the ice cream parlor on the right side of the road when I come to Bellevue. What's the name of that place? That's it right there? I love that place.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's great place.
Speaker 1: My wife, I get ice good. Anyway, give me a grain and give me give me a comment about the speech.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say beat plus and I'll explain my BT plus. First, I'm gonna start out with I think that the reaction and the actions and just overall demeanor of the Democrats and indicative of how wholly unseerious they are as a party and as people.
Speaker 1: So that's my first comment.
Speaker 14: Second, the B plus grade, I'll say that I think there should have been a little bit more firmness by way of driving Russia to the table, because of right now, I don't see why they would even want to come to the table other than to keep their troops and leaving their dying. But other than that, I wholeheartedly enjoyed when he called Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 1: She's looking down at her damn phone. And the Democrats did not stand up when he walked in the room. They did not escort him into the room. They had their silly ass paddles, they had Al Green. I loved his music. He's a terrible congressman shaking a cane. You got Nancy Pelosi with her Kane look like she's sucking on a prune. And I'm thinking, this is now, this is beautiful to watch this. The better he is the worst. The Democrats react. Thank you. Let's go to now to Aaron and Springborough and then Julian Dayton the Home of the Flyers and Aaron and Springborough. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Aaron, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm great, Willie, thanks for taking my call. Yes, as far as the speech, it's an A plus plus plus for me. Like your last caller, I absolutely loved the Pocahontas comment. But I will say that, you know, I'm fifty four years old, a little bit older generation. Maybe your generation. My mother in law. I had a long talk with her this morning. She's a big Trumpster, but that comment kind of offended her. Not offended her, but he basically was a little bit concerned that, you know, he lowered himself back down to their level. I don't care, because again I love him, give him some back here and there, but that older generation, maybe even some of the younger generation, I don't think they should focus on that type of crap. We know who Trump is. He's a winner, he's a fighter, and you know he's gonna give it back here and there. But overall, like I said, I think it was just absolutely wonderful, great speech, and I hope this is waking up the eyes of those people out there that still call them Democrats and realize that party is nothing but a party of death and destruction. They want their on demand abortions, they want never ending wars. They don't give a damn about the American citizen and left it helps them line their pockets and all their backroom deals.
Speaker 1: Aaron, to give you a little background on where the name Poconnas came from. About twenty five thirty years ago, Elizabeth Warren was looking for a job as a professor at Harvard, and she put on an application she was the descendant of Indians, and which was would lie, and she kept using that coin to play to get advancements to write books, et cetera. Shows when it was shown that she in fact was not the descendant of Indians, she kind of said she had a mental lapse, and she was told by her in laws that she was a descendant of co Cheese and some other arapa ho and so she's simply accepted what somebody told her without knowing the facts. But that's why that's where the Johanna's name came from.
Speaker 5: No, I'm well aware of it, Willie. I knew all about it, and I think there was one test that came out and proved that Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump probably had more Native.
Speaker 5: American an ey than what Focahontas did. And initially when when that name was quoting out there, I kind of like the term Focahontas even better than Pocahontas. But again I was fine with it. My mother in law knew where it came from. I just think again there's a lot of people in her generation that they just don't want any any fighting or any pushback any negativity, but I'm fine with it.
Speaker 1: Aaron, thank you for your callers. Go to Julian Dayton, the Home of the Flyers and the Gems, and Julie, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Julie, how are you, hey, Willy, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you remember me. I brought the Centerville Girls date golf championship champions to come visit you.
Speaker 1: I yeah, Please let them win another state title and please bring them in. Golf is a game you can play your entire life, and you might get a little bit worse as time goes by. But golf has taught me the value of work. That's taught me the value of camaraderie, has taught me the value of rules. When you call a call a penalty on yourself, no one else saw it. I call a penalty. It's a gentleman and a lady sport. And when you when you can have girls at Centerville, the Home of the Elks, take up the game of golf, they can play it fifty years after they graduate.
Speaker 4: I tell you we had so much fun coming to visit you. And my daughter is now golfing at Ohio University.
Speaker 3: For second year. She absolutely loves it.
Speaker 4: I'm heading the Florida this weekend.
Speaker 3: I really want her to golf with you though.
Speaker 4: I think you girls, you guys would have a great time together. We got it, We got to plan that. But getting and I can't wait to see.
Speaker 3: You Opening Day IV.
Speaker 4: I'll be there right and I'm gonna I'm gonna yell at you and you and hopefully I can come over and give you a huge But getting getting to the reason for the call. Last night, I had the UD game on and then I had the you know, the presidential address coming up. I had on both channels. I was so happy that the Flyers won. But I give Donald Trump an a plus plus plus. I responded to your Twitter this morning. I just love him. I loved the transparency. I love seeing where all our tax dollars are hard earned, you know, tax dollars are going. And I just couldn't believe all the waste that has been going on all these years. And I am so happy for Donald Trump. I loved him since he came down the escalator back in I think it was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: I have been a fan the whole time.
Speaker 1: Onlie that's great, do you coach for a living and teacher. Are you like a mom just donating time?
Speaker 4: Well, I used to be a medical representative. I used to work for a pharmaceutical company. And the funny thing is is the day I got laid off after twenty three years with that company, I was pretty distraught. But then an hour later you said my name on the radio because you were reading my email about the Centerville girls golf team, and I didn't even care. After that, I was like, you know what, Bill Cunningham just said my name on the radio. The girls are going.
Speaker 3: To come visit them. I could care less.
Speaker 1: About my job. You know, Julie, tough times don't last, but tough women do. And these rocks and rolls they're going to happen your entire life. And since you interact with teenage girls, it's important to have separate, equal facilities. I don't want high school boys pretending to be girls, playing girls golf or playing in the girl's locker room. I don't want that. And women and men democrats believe that men should play female sports and boys should be in girls' locker room. If that's the hell, they're going to die on let them die politically, because eighty percent of us have different feelings, and I can't imagine the twenty percent you feel differently than you and I. I don't know what world they're living in. And even Martina and of rot Talova, not exactly a conservative, has said it is ridiculous to consider letting men play women's sports or letting boys play girls sports. It ruins girls sports completely and separate but equal in this time, and this facility works magnificently because without that rule that you won't have girls. You want to have girls soccer, you want to have girls, golf, you want to have girls rugby, you want to have girls tennis. You won't have any of that stuff. But well, Julie, we got to run and hopefully you continue to live a great life. Come see me on Red's opening day, and I'm proud of your success, and thank you.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 4: Thanks Willie, see you.
Speaker 1: Stan, God bless you. Let's continue with We have thousands on hold. I can't get to them. I'm sorry, and we'll do it again maybe tomorrow. And then I'm gonna take off on Friday because I have a medical per I have some squash cool. I don't know if a skatsquash or squamishes or something on my nose, and I'm gonna have doctor Kirkland take it out. It's a cancer, but it's very treatable. It's very minor. So I won't be with you on Friday, but I'll be getting ready for Red's opening day against the San Francisco Giants. Going to be bigger than Montana. That's your home of the Reds. News Radio seven hundred. Wow.
Speaker 11: The American people, the contempt those Democrats had. They wouldn't stand, as you noted, for the mom of Joscelyn Hungary. They wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley's family. They wouldn't stand for the thirteen year old kid who survived brain cancer. They didn't stand for the young man whose father was a slain police officer, whom Trump admitted to West Point in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the speech.
Speaker 11: They wouldn't stand for him. Even the Joint chiefs applauded to the kid going to West Point. But you know what, the speaker got something slightly wrong. He said there was nothing they applauded for and stood for.
Speaker 1: That's not correct.
Speaker 11: There was one thing the entire night they applauded for that we sent hundreds of billions of dollars to Ukraine, and they all stood and cheered that we sent money to Ukraine. But they will not applaud for America tonight.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting, so really, rock your friends on the left. Your Democratic friends will not applaud and acknowledge the remaining son of a dead cop who's admitted to West Point without four point four. They don't care about a thirteen year old boy has brain cancer given a special secret service deed. They don't care about the mother and the daughter of a woman raped by illegal aliens. That they don't care about that rock your comments.
Speaker 15: If there was a playbook on how to do everything wrong and make the American people hate you, they're falling it to a te Okay, not standing for a thirteen year old boy with bring cancer, not standing for the family of Lake and Riley, and and all the things that are done to shut down the border, so those things don't stop. Not applauding anything, being four men playing in women's sports, I mean, like like.
Speaker 1: Boom, boom boom.
Speaker 15: Everything they're standing for and doing is completely wrong.
Speaker 1: How about Al Green? I loved his music. He was fantastic congressman now and look at that guy, he's shaking his cane.
Speaker 15: In fact, that was the first song of our wedding that me and Kelly dance to, I've been Loving You Too long?
Speaker 1: Didn't Al Green sing that? That was ois ready? I'm sorry? Another great scene he died in a plane crash. Is Al Green the singer still alive? Do you know what was he doing? He's shaking his cane at the president.
Speaker 15: Embarrassing again, just everything, dear people, and say, okay, I can relate to him.
Speaker 1: That's nothing you can relate to.
Speaker 15: And whose idea was it to have those little tiny circular stand paddles?
Speaker 1: That was dumb, everything wrong, stupid will be remembered because this was a horrific night for the opposition.
Speaker 16: Party, regardless of how well she just spoke. It started out with al Green getting thrown off the house floor because he couldn't keep his emotions under control. Then they had the ridiculous paddles, which now social media is roasting one side ridiculous. And then, finally, and finally, maybe most terribly, the Democrats who couldn't find it in their heart to stand for objectively good things, including the ninety five year old mother and mark of Mark Fogel and Mark who got rescued from a Russian prison, and they couldn't even stand up for that.
Speaker 1: I thought Democrats.
Speaker 16: Came into this speech lost and defeated by Donald Trump, and today it looks to me like they're even more lost and even more defeated to whin this speech started.
Speaker 1: Doing everything wrong. God, Jenny's going to be a US Senator from Kentucky.
Speaker 15: If there was a Democrat, like a somewhat even moderately prominent Democrat would stand up and say, look, there's a lot of things I'm four here, but we're not going to allow you know, men to compete in women.
Speaker 1: We're not going They would rise right to the top. Boom. I mean, that's why a guy like Stephen A.
Speaker 15: Smith actually could get traction because he might have some ideas that relate more to the Democratic Party, but some of the sanity stuff that eighty ninety percent of the American conglomer agree with. If you can find a way to be on that you got, you got die on that hill.
Speaker 1: On that hill right there. And they're also not applauding finding government waste. That's what this is good. It was just this guy could sing it now look he's a nut right now. Yeah, hit the music thrown out.
Speaker 13: With you.
Speaker 3: I'm so.
Speaker 1: Why are you looking at those eyes? That's all right with me. You're a I say, get top. We're on a right there. Hit it out well, he could sing, you can't think right now the rock rock you and Kelly dancing yes, swaying back into the music. Now you got three kids and you're done with life.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's a while. And when I was running around like an Indian naked, naked my own house, you know Michael story. But my grandson Cole, when he was a kid like, he went around naked too. And then like five six seven year old.
Speaker 15: My brother in law calls my wife yesterday and says, hey, I just checked my trail cam to see if there's any any turkeys that come out in your woods. And and do you know that the kids are out there? And do you know that one of them has no clothes on, with a loincloth, run around with a stick.
Speaker 1: Tarzan at that rate of what, at that rate it will be a congressman. One day. He used to get some purple hair and a bunch of tats, and about Nancy and Nancy Pelosi is sucking on prunes. She had that cane in front of her and look at her terrible, look terrible, just terrible. Like man, that got me depressed.
Speaker 8: What you'report us a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating in air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel a beautiful Western Hills called Durbin Heating and Cooling. Get five one, three, five, nine, eight eighty four forty nine or go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com. Sports Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town Willie thirteen convenient northern Kentucky locations of course. The Man of Moeller, Ohio State, Sam Hubbard, Sam Bam, thank you his retirement today from the National Football League after a seven year career.
Speaker 1: Why don't you post that photo of you and he together when he was at Maller. He looks the same I did.
Speaker 15: I encourage everyone right now go to my Twitter at Rocky Boyman fifty I posted a picture of Sam Hubbard and nine. This is in the spring of twenty fourteen at River's Edge Indoor Sports. I put on a giant youth football camp. Okay for a bunch of young kids, and I called John Rodenberg, who was then the coach of Mohler. He was my eighth grade teacher, and said, hey, you know, I want to bring up some guys here to help work the camp.
Speaker 1: And various other high school kids came up.
Speaker 15: In this one game, Sam Hubbard looked like a Donnis right when he walked in the door, and rumors like this guy's going to got a real deal. At the time, he was headed to the Notre Dame on a lacrosse scholarship.
Speaker 1: That's a mistake.
Speaker 15: And I remember talking to him and he said, yeah, you know, but I also might have an opportunity to play football at Ohio State.
Speaker 1: What like, wells pretty good?
Speaker 15: Yeah, truth is an absolute true story with the picture is on my Twitter at rocky one and fifty.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Check it out, great stuff, check it out.
Speaker 2: Third, here we go, sticks the ball out the Bengals happy they are running it back Sam Hubbard with blockers behind him.
Speaker 1: Hubbard of the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Forty, the thirty, the twenty, the ten, the five bank goals. Tyler Huntley tried to extend.
Speaker 1: The ball over the goal.
Speaker 2: It got poked away. Sam Hubbard scoop sit up and ran the length of the field for a go ahead Bengals touchdown.
Speaker 1: Not the best call in the best moment and Bengals in the last I don't know, like fifteen years proud?
Speaker 8: How his last play? How about the last touchdown? You know his last play is about Joe Burrow touchdown catch. How many defensive ends have multiple touchdown many? I mean former Rabel had a bunch better than that. I can't remember any others. Former Bengals offensive lineman Alex Kappa is going to sign with the Raiders. Speaking of the Raiders, the mill rusher, big Max Crosby, highest paid non quarterback in the National Football League, gets a three year, one hundred and six and a half million dollar deal today ninety one and a half mill guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Now, where's this? Put? Sack Master Trey Hendrickson rock your reaction? How much is that gonna up? Is he as good as Crosby? I think right there? Max is better?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Max is better?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: He was eight of that. It's a big coy two million, it's a big contract.
Speaker 15: I think you got to find a way of keeping there needs to be some continuity on a defense because most of the defense is gonna be gone. Maybe Gino Stone comes back. He did not have a good year. But you can't you can't get new everybody on defense. You gotta have some continuity.
Speaker 8: But somebody said today they're trying to deal with your Germaine Pratt. You need the leading tackler last year.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got a brand new d he's had.
Speaker 15: He's had a nice career or two. Maybe not as good of a year last year, but I like Germaine Pratt. Bengals always half. Red's update brought to you by Party Tout in Florence. Hunter Green gets a start today for the Reds against those Texas Rangers coming up at three h five The action on Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: What about Al Green? Uh, he's he got.
Speaker 8: Thrown out last night shaking his college basketball tonight. Kansers stayed the Wildcats town to face the bear Cat six thirty on seven hundred wlw Xager and Butler at six thirty on fifty five.
Speaker 1: Near an a r C. Now, Green hit it, Caane hit it. This is a great one right here.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: The Reverend Al Green became a congressman, made a fool of himself, but he could sing, let's sing it man, this is your song. You and Kelly swaying in the music.
Speaker 15: Hey, well you put this on the got your lady friend by you A couple couple of drains wrong t yep? Why do you keep looking at say like that he's going to be four means when he's look in the sky.
Speaker 1: Just don't fall out of.
Speaker 15: Your eyelashes fluttering, don't fall out of your chair, cheeks.
Speaker 1: Flushing with Remember the country song Tequila makes her clothes for that melts your etch on your ring tone and then go ahead out nothing better than the Reverend in his prime. He's lost his way now. But I think it was pretty good. But that tell you some of the do you think we're.
Speaker 15: In behind closed doors? The Democrats art now are like why did you do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But I don't know if they are, but they're like, yeah, that was good.
Speaker 15: You resisted, you knowing all the rest of the country like, what's this idiot doing? There's no normal line of.
Speaker 1: Thinking about this.
Speaker 17: Music makes me want to kiss somebody saying, but look at it, make look at you saying I'm just saying good. I want to get the hell out of here. You are you still going right behind you. What Smitherman likes his music? I like Chris Mommer, I like him a lot.
Speaker 1: This ought to be our new Ringtones stooge music. I kind of like Staying Alive by the Beechees. By the way, the Inquire has another story that I'm not dead, okay, just keep running it another day, another day. The other day. It must be clicklakes. I'm not dead, okay, but you know the people clicking our people that are hoping you are dead. So I don't know what that means. I got another story here, Jane Hackman's dead dog. Wrongly I did. It wasn't his dog that was dead. You want to put that in your pipe and smoking his dog?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 1: They don't know who's weird. The misidentified dog was a mixed breed named Zenna Zenna. According to this news story, it was in the crate when he died. I don't know the dead dog was a different breed. The family says Zenna was not the dog owned by Gene Hackman and his wife Betsy, So we got more issues here than the magazine. Zenna was a mudd, a mixed breed. Bear is the pure bred German shepherd that was owned by Gene Hackman. Bear dog that's still alive. Yeah, so now what do you think rock and Comarde and oxide was not involved. No marks on either body. And the dog is dead. But it's not Gene Hackman's dog. It was a diversion. It was sabotage and killed it. Yes, sabotage, NBA sabotage. Who would work from Gene Hackman dead at ninety five man sabotage.
Speaker 8: I have no idea Stalog seventeen. I'm holding it's a classic, remember that class.
Speaker 1: I don't, but they were good and on the evening of June fifth, going into June sixth, No, no, you got your time. That that's not no. They the the the.
Speaker 8: No Stalog seventeen was after well, of course, after D Day, D Day when they were on the radio, Jean has a long mustache.
Speaker 1: Jean long. Jean has a long mustache. That was telling. That was the key word that D Day is underway with Ted McKay and the gall then said, okay, Jean has a long mustache. When that hit, the gall said, it's time to blow things up in the air, in the water. Jean has a long mustache. You can't make this that's the best.
Speaker 8: Also, Willie, today is ash Wednesday, of course, the beginning of Lent.
Speaker 1: I'm getting my ashes at seven.
Speaker 8: This is also marks the sixty third anniversary of the Falao.
Speaker 1: Fish sandwiches at McDonald's.
Speaker 8: The great owner operator lou Growing invented the fish.
Speaker 1: North ben Read, which is the first McDonald's in Ohio. I grew up right.
Speaker 15: Amen to that me too, if you go there by the way, they have a picture of him introducing that battle.
Speaker 8: Ray Cross Gray Croc put his hula burger up against the file of fish for the nation, the file of fish. Whatever one file a fish got got it nationwide.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 15: They wanted to add a new item to the menu McDonalds, and Ray Croc said, how about a burger with like a big piece of pineapple?
Speaker 1: One it was it was only a pine only a pineapple, have a little onion on it. And Louis said, wait a minute, we can do better.
Speaker 15: How about a fish sandwich with some cheese on it? It cheese a pretty big big Catholic conglomerate. Let's put out outis street. Yeah, the good samwich.
Speaker 1: Unbelieve rock. What's on the big show today? Because I'm still waiting to find out why Rodney McMullen you was fired. I mean it's either sex or money. I men only have sex and money problems, right, take away monk on. Yes, he did not know, so if he don't know, no one knows. But uh we have today right out of the gate. David Niven poly Saiah, you see, good guy like David. I thought he was on a big speech. Hell of an actor too. I was gonna say, yeah, he was in a lot of good movies. He was one of my and he's now teaching at uc ors AB. Yeah, yeah, he's got maybe al Green. They're a former singer. Now rest Will from al Green might be at c C M. Happy Together. That's a turtle turtles, and you're going on five. I didn't ask yet, you want to come on five? Come on? I got to get my ashes at seven, so at five o'clock i'll be I'll be ready. Then he went out and got some flounder, got a little bit of rice, ready to go dinner about five. I like that, And I also had woman think Izzy's they came in one hell of a cod sir, he's today codfather, thank you. Unbelievable like Andy Mack Dennis Jansen said Ronnie McMullen was squeezing the Sharman. Is that true? Was he squeezing the sharp sess and DJ one of the greatest of all time?
Speaker 15: Denny Jansen saw him. I talked to him at the sports banquet. He's the best stag. It's either sex or money. You want to bet it's either sex or money. I'd say it's one hundred percent. Men have problems with sex and getting more money. He had all the money in the world, but squeezing too much of the Sharman segment. Get me out of the Scooze Stooge report, the scoog Willie and honor of what we've been talking about for the last half hour.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 8: And Gene Hackman's dead dog and we love to find and thank God for the file of fish Sandwich.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report.
Speaker 18: The behavior of Democrats last night was completely disgraceful and demonstrated how severely out of touch they are with the American public. It was the most shameful moment in the history of presidential addresses in that beautiful chamber, and what was supposed to be a unifying moment for our country. Democrat members of Congress instead screamed at the President of the United States, who was just overwhelmingly re elected by their constituents, walked out of the chamber, and worst of all, they disrespected the American people. Democrats didn't stand to keep men out of women's sports. They couldn't even clap for a girl who got her head smashed in by a man on a volleyball court. Democrats didn't stand for an innocent child who is surviving brain cancer. They opposed eliminating taxes on tips in Social Security. They didn't stand in favor of cutting taxes for hard working Americans. They couldn't even clap for two mothers whose daughters were killed by illegal aliens. One of the only things that could get Democrats off their feet last night was cheering for Ukraine, not for America. Last night was a very clarifying moment for our country. The Democrats exposed themselves as the party of insanity and hate, the party that wants to put America's last. It allowed their Trump arrangement syndrome to stop them from celebrating America and our people, and we will not allow them to forget.
Speaker 1: That they please save that one, Please save that one. It is the cheese on the cracker right there. Jon has a long mustache. Repeat repeat. Jean has a long mustache on seven hundred WLW