Speaker 1: They seem very sweet. The reason why this episode suffers is because the guests are too nice. They're too nice. They're not demanding, and they're not nice in an entertaining way. They're just really lovely women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amy's kind of interesting though. She looks like one of those sister wives. I don't know if you watch that on TLC, I don't. Well, this guy named Cody, he's the husband, you know. Yeah, he marries women. He's got like poodle hair. Anywhere that guy on he bangs you, he makes you miserable for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: His comments toxic, yeah, or his.
Speaker 2: Dick or something. But you you have sex with him or have kids, God forbid, your life is gonna be in waste.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, she looks like one of them. Hi.
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to another brand speaking new episode of another Below Deck podcast. My name is Dylan and Pat.
Speaker 2: Hey. Dyl. We gotta apologize for getting this episode out a little later than usual. I want to put the full blame on Bravo, who once again is not giving us screeners, so we need to move our schedules.
Speaker 1: It's not that you don't want to put the blame on Bravo. It's that two plus two equals for there's no other entity to blame other than the entity that we were at war with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Dylan. I've mentioned this before and it seems really petty at this point, I think for some of our audience, but a lot of producers and people affiliate with the show. Listen, if you are listening, we are dropping an interview this week. We're not gonna let you know who we're talking to, but it's going to be really fun and Bravo's going to be pissed.
Speaker 1: You're gonna Are they going to be pissed? Or is it really going to be that.
Speaker 2: Insane because I'm going to get out of this particular person everything about the behind the scenes because that drives them nuts.
Speaker 1: Man, all right, listen.
Speaker 2: Also, I've reached out to Colin. If some of you who's that Colin? This old sea.
Speaker 1: Dog, Oh the Seed?
Speaker 2: He's on the show anymore. We have gone back and forth. He has not agreed to be on the show yet, but perhaps with some of your prompting, as listeners that are follow him on Instagram, hit him up in his DMS and say, talk to the guys at another below Deck podcast.
Speaker 1: You're weaponizing the barnacle.
Speaker 2: That's right. I am well.
Speaker 1: Listen support us from whichever way you can, including go to Patreon dot com Slash another podcast network. We are covering this season finale, Love is Blind is coming to a close. Will six of the most psychologically unwell people on television get married to one another? We don't know, probably not, but you can hear all that at Patreon dot com Slash another podcast network. Also, we're covering Salt Lake City there and what happened last episode? Last episode was really it was kind of a bummer. Mary Cosby's son is all.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, yes, so we got out. We got the update on crazy Dylan. You were, in fact correct. He went to rehab. Thank god, thank God looking out for him. Yeah, so he's in a rehab.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to hear us make fun of him, I'm kidding, we don't, we probably do. Go to Patreon dot com, Slash another podcast network. I am Good and High. I listened to a Little Dead on the way over here. Yeah, yeah, Little Fire on the Mountain, and I'm ready to break this episode down. Is it a bad episode? Yes? Is it a boring episode, a tedious episode? I'd say yes. But because I'm good and high and listen to a little fire on the mountain, I think we're gonna have a really, really good time. I give it one hundred pots one yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, uh, let me just say this, Dylan, I think Klois uh has a little something in the business we call it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were gonna say autism.
Speaker 2: No, Well, we'll get to his Sea Rats story later on. And how old Patty feels.
Speaker 1: About I really did think you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Uh, he's interesting. I see a big future for this kid in this franchise.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: I like Floatopia Yeah yeah, and I have to that was pretty intentive.
Speaker 1: Flood Topia was a little ratchet this year lineup, wasn't that good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah. I think uh Usher was headed head lighting or something. You know what, This show just works. Do we need four Fight?
Speaker 1: Sounds like a band that would play at float Top that's right. I love Cake Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh I've seen him live there They duds. Oh they're so no.
Speaker 1: I play to a live audience of captive parents going the distance in high school rock band?
Speaker 2: You did? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gee, I can't believe those that that business went out of business. Yeah, rock band, Guitar Hero. It seemed like it was everywhere and then it was nowhere.
Speaker 1: Man Guitar Hero was. Guitar Hero was a cultural moment.
Speaker 2: It seemed like it could have kept going, but it.
Speaker 1: Did keep going, you know, the same way that Skyrim has kept going. You know what I mean. You're a big Skyrim guy. But anyways, how many pots do you give the episodes?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm gonna I like the episode. Actually, I think I kind of I think this cast is kind of working. Although I again, I can't tell if I don't like Daisy or if I just have to glue her and Gary together. I kind of feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, what is the latter option?
Speaker 2: Well, if Gary wasn't on the show, what I have as much issue with day as I do.
Speaker 1: I think so because I think that Daisy's interactions with Gary are the most likable thing about.
Speaker 2: Her, oh, her interactions with him.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not saying that the ceiling is very hot. I don't want to be too brutal on Daisy, but there's a lot of things about Daisy that are just you could kind of rub you the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, Dyil, I'm sorry, as.
Speaker 1: Would any of us if we were on reality TV, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: All Right, Well, why don't we start with that. I'm gonna give the episode fifty up knots.
Speaker 1: That's a good number. That's a good strong number.
Speaker 2: Can I start the episode off, Dylan, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So we begin the episode with the worst part of this season, which is Gary and Daisy. Now, this is the dinner scene, and this is when they step away and they're both puffing away at cigarettes and they're discussing the problems with their relationship. And I really wish that every draw that they sucked off those SIGs made them both more interesting. I understand that's not how nicotine works.
Speaker 1: It worked for a live in in John, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, also those tight.
Speaker 1: Pants, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And the lesson to be learned from Greece, if you really think about it, Dylan, is if you really want to win the favor of a guy dressed like a slot.
Speaker 1: Well, it's more like find yourself in a man, right, because your identity is a lie until you meet the right guy. Because you're a dumb woman, you couldn't know who you are. But danny Zuko can tell you who you are. That's right, because danny Zuko got back in the leather. Danny Zuko didn't go you know what, it's okay. I kind of like this seer sucker thing. I think that you could, you know, dress like a shepherd's daughter again and we could be No, he liked that she looked like that.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, that's why they went in that car and flew off into the sky.
Speaker 1: Right. And that's a metaphor for death. They died in senior year. It's actually really bummer ending.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's why they weren't Greece too, I guess. Okay, Well, anyway, I'm begging you please, I know you're listening. Please edit these two outs. Please. I don't know how many please I can make to you if you If I didn't have to watch this show through its entirety because I have to do a podcast about it, I would definitely fast forward through any scenes that these two are trying to work through their problems. Case in point, this was a scene from last night's as.
Speaker 1: This is what Gary does.
Speaker 2: You know in the moment, he's a total dick. Then he goes into remorse full, guild lost apology, so I forgive.
Speaker 1: A move on, and we're just in this vicious cycle where we're never moving forward.
Speaker 2: I think Gary, no one gives a fuck, Oh, no one cares. Okay, get off this show. Look, there are not two uninteresting people on reality TV right now that compare to these two. And Dylan and I cover the Golden Bachelorette that is a very boring show and very uninteresting people.
Speaker 1: Turns out we don't want to see the elderly on television.
Speaker 2: We don't, not for an hour and a half and definitely not two hours. And so anyway, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: And you said that you wish that they got more interesting as they were sucking away on Parliament Lights, Parliament full flavor, something with a recess so they can bump blow. But it's funny that the Sea Rots kind of lead the way with a lot of culture, especially our.
Speaker 2: Tinis that's really popular right now.
Speaker 1: Other things I really can't think of right now, but I know there's probably one more.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything else.
Speaker 1: There's probably other things, but they have really been a stallwart for the tobacco industry. They just can't go them and Malaysian children are bolstering Phillips. What are they called, Philip Moore? I think phill everybody switched to zines, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know what You know your product's really good when you're willing to pay ten dollars a pack from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. If sweet Tarts were ten dollars a pack, I'd say, no, it's too expensive. It's an overrated candy, all right. So Gary has learned that fighting with Daisy is the worst outcome of what can happen actual quote, And they both agree over giggles. This is what's so uninteresting about them.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Well, it definitely doesn't matter. A few things do, but they end obviously with giggles and neck kisses like they're little, like they're like they're swans or something, sea rat swans that are just macking each other's necks. And it's like, iw, this is such a boring thing where you just seesaw back and forth. Like I think we said, how long is it going to take for them to hook up? Maybe they won't, but the fact that it's even a possibility shows that these two puppies are.
Speaker 2: Sick they're sick puppies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get we gotta get to check Gate.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to check Gate. All right. This is where Klois really takes issue with a long established tradition of sea rats taking turns to pay for the bill.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a I don't think it's a long tradition.
Speaker 2: It hasn't. I think that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Freemasons are a long tradition.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: I think that this is just Daisy's shit. Like, I don't know that we see this all the time.
Speaker 2: Another franchise we actually excuse me that we actually have.
Speaker 1: Well, it's so crazy because on this other show I filmed Conspiracy Social Club.
Speaker 2: Check it out your vain in your neck?
Speaker 1: I have a ball in my neck. It looks like I have I don't know something bad. I gotta I think I might see it. Now.
Speaker 2: You should get that checked. I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: Don't don't goof about my hand.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm seeing it. It has red around it.
Speaker 1: Well that's because I just poked myself in the neck.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to check Gate. All right, Chlois doesn't drink as much dinner as the rest of these fucking sea rats. Yeah, so why should he be floating the bill for them?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is an interesting discussion. Getting the comments. Let us know, you know, this is kind of what what was that book? This is what Lord of the Flies is about. Right, So this is group pressure. This is hive mind thinking. I mean, everybody's just gone along with this, and Close is the only reasonable person, in my opinion, getting the comments. Let us know, this is a fluid thing. If people want to cover certain things, people can cover certain things. But this system of everybody gets one night, I don't want that at all. I don't want that at all. You know, on any given break, your.
Speaker 2: Night was twelve hundred dollars eighteen hundred or worse.
Speaker 1: You know, these sea rats can really throw down some Madori sour whatever. But you know I'd be like, absolutely not to I was the craziest night. Everybody did ecstasy and went back to the boat. I'm not paying for that, That's right.
Speaker 2: This is crazy, all right? So Old Patty, you know, I think the audience and this has been documented quite a bit as we've had a during our podcasting careers. Old Patty used to down three bottles to night I think i'd be uh.
Speaker 1: You were drunk and you always will be a drunk.
Speaker 2: Well that's true. But when I was at three bottles a night, and I think that would make me, I don't know, alcoholic status.
Speaker 1: Maybe I mean it's arguing. People could argue it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I backed off that. No longer. I don't drink wine anymore, but I still drink. But anyway, when I was doing that, I when we go out with another coupole or a group, you get excited. I pull the waiter over and I'd say, hey, here's my credit card. All the drinks are going to be on me because I'm going to be the one ordering the bottles. And why should I push that on some person.
Speaker 1: That's just a very easy way to take care of it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and I and I would do that all the time. That's how you take care of it. Well, yeah, because I'd be embarrassed if you know, I ran.
Speaker 1: There's a tension that gets so thick, you know, especially with people who are cheap, when that stuff starts to you know, you start to kind of do beautiful mind calculations at the dinner table and you're like, well, you guys eat well most of the food. Well, I know the drinks are more expensive, but you know it's it's tough sometimes. So the vibe is deteriorating rapidly. There is no ball of snakes, there is no fucking, there is no.
Speaker 2: Sez oh this where we go back to the boat.
Speaker 1: People are just going to bed. Now Klois is really freaking out over this whole check eate thing. Yeah, he can't sleep, and the thing that puts him at peace, at ease, at harmony is cooking.
Speaker 2: That's right, del. You know, there are very unique ways that men, in particular I can only speak to myself, are able to put ourselves to sleep after a stressful night.
Speaker 1: You're talking about masturbating, Well, that.
Speaker 2: Can be somewhere. We go. Some men they drink, they have two or three drinks, Some smoke a little weed. Yeah, and as you aptly pointed out, till some men beat off to videos of fat Indian women with heels quite niche.
Speaker 1: You know, we got into hot porn talk on our patroon.
Speaker 2: I believe we had a I'm assuming a new patron I don't know, and we're disgusting and not funny and we should stop talking about porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I completely agree, and I meant to cut that part out, but I'm lazy, so that's gonna stay in perpetuity.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, he cooks, he cooks, And this is.
Speaker 1: Kind of like you know that Chinese guy in The Prestige committing to his act, you know, the guy that Christian Bale was in such awe of.
Speaker 2: Well, you know the problem I have with that movie is the same year they came out with the Illusionist, I got two magic movies coming out in the same year.
Speaker 1: Big magic movies. And this is how you know, this is why you have to ask the questions like who's telling who to make what? When? You know what I mean, it's a cee.
Speaker 2: I two thousand and one, they were like three asteroid movies, which you guys all coordinate that.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, that's what they call predictive programming. Everybody, all right, that's right.
Speaker 2: I think your dad created that word.
Speaker 1: Right maybe?
Speaker 2: All right till del del We got to get to something really really important. Yeah, we have a little c rat history. Yes, all right, do you have notes on this that you'd like to I don't want to take.
Speaker 1: Over there, no, no, no, no, I love when you do history.
Speaker 2: Oh, good. Okay, we get some sea rat history from Klois. All right, here we go. These are the I guess, the greatest hits here. When he was fourteen, someone called him a jerk, and he was sixteen on a school bus, someone gave him a nookie. Let me tell you something, you whinty little bitch. Yeah, unless you're am I really yeah, I feel like I'm in Sassy this entire season. I'm pissed at Bravo. But back to Klois with that funny name. You are a bitch unless your sibling was murdered in a drug deal gone sideways, or you watch your best friend get eaten by a great white shark. Shut the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, Hey, Pat, can I ask.
Speaker 2: Minus ten points?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Someone called me a jerk when I was fourteen?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, can I ask you some there? Yeah? So let's stay within the kind of ecosystem of his actual trauma. Right, So, a fourteen year old says, you're jerk? Right now? What could have happened that could actually lead us fast forward ten years and regurgitate that as trauma and camera to help out the story, like, what could have actually merited.
Speaker 2: Well, someone called him a jerk, and he pulled the gun out of his backpack.
Speaker 1: You know, we have a lot of school shootings in America, so it makes a lot of sense why they would come.
Speaker 2: That's why I brought it down. Yeah, you know what triggered to memory Dell and this is really embarrassing. Fifth grade, I sleep over Dave Chevarasi's house and it was like five of us. Daniel Kennedy was there, and anyway, his.
Speaker 1: Dad, Now was he a Kennedy or how many bastard children did the Kennedys have?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, I mean to say Kennedy, Daniel Kenny. Anyway, we're all sleeping because we're supposed to go to bed at nine, but I didn't really have my parents around, so I was used to staying up till midnight watching Saturday Night Live. Anyway, so I'm bored. And what I didn't realize was his dad was sleeping in the recliner chair. You know, he's got to keep an eye on us. We might sneak out all the lot, but everyone was snoring longs. Anyway, we hear a door open, like a car door open, like in the apartment nearby, and some little kid goes, what do you think that? Who do you think? That? Was a young and I think that's a girl, and oh god, I can't finish this story. I think she's okay, and everyone laughed okay, and then the dad goes out, who was that? I couldn't take credit for the joke.
Speaker 1: You know, will you put it on somebody else? No?
Speaker 2: I just stayed quiet and hit under my sleeping bag. I think I'm high. I think i'm high right.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, because I was gonna say cute story really didn't go anywhere. No, no, but do you think you are high?
Speaker 2: I'm very high. I can I can feel it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what were we talking about? You know, whenever the episodes are really bad, our episodes are really different. You know, usually we've got we're ninety five percent lean, but tonight I think it's eighty twenty.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: So Danny is very pissed because Keith is boring as fuck, that's right, and he's not fucking her, So I understand. So Gary the R somehow was left out of my notes and there's no auto correct, right, so it just says gaze.
Speaker 2: I think what you're going to point out is that Gary and Klois eight oysters.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just an odd thing. You know, when you get the munchies, you think potato chicks, right, pizza?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Care for one more tan chicken tenders? Oysters? I mean, it's a bizarre thing. It's almost a little bit manipulative, Gary to just walk into a kitchen and go, oh man, I'm I got the munchies. Do we have any oysters? Like? Don't say that that normally. That's fucking weird, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's ever been said but I don't.
Speaker 1: Think it's ever been said before. Gary's the first. There's a reason why he's on the show. Right, So him employs have quite a bit of a lovely evening to camaraderie. It moves up to the teak for bro time. Now, this is nice, but it's not really what we're here for, right. We are here for fucking We're here for sucking a couple bros, smoking SIGs and drinking red wine. Again, I'll say it's very nice, but you know, maybe we're burping the season, right. We can't just start throwing up all over the place.
Speaker 2: I'm concerned because I like Dianna Diana, whatever the hell we're calling her, and of course Dina. She loses her mind later in the episode, she's hearing voices.
Speaker 1: What sorry, who are you talking? You're talking about Deanna and Danny, right?
Speaker 2: Are we calling her Diana or Diana?
Speaker 1: But but you you it's not a it's not a big deal, and I'm good to call Danny Dina for the rest of the season. It's Dina to me is such a It's like a Carmela, Like Carmelo soprano could have been named Dina. You know what I mean. But sorry, I don't mean to get so hung up on that. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: The point I was making, yeah, was that I'm struggling for we have two great uh stews, but the dudes that they cast, no one wants to fuck Gary. Gary's a wrinkly, old, boring, gross guy, so and Kloys is too young. So all we have is Keith.
Speaker 1: Well, and you forgot daffodil, now daffodil. It should be mentioned that in between oh yeah, he's there, well, he's not there actually with the boys during bro time, red wine and cigarette bro time, he's actually crawling into his bunk above Captain Glenn, who is a little Canadian man. Now, Daffodil sleeps in the nude obviously, right, he's married to a man on Facebook and in real life I think so. And he likes to go to raves, so obviously he sleeps in the NWD. But you know the creepy cams. This is one of the most intrusive creepy cams we've ever seen. It was a full cavern shot of Daffodil, fault line in balls and all just climbing into the top bunk and it was just like, oh, daff you know what I mean. I mean, it's absolutely.
Speaker 2: Well, feel bad for Captain Glenn.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely Daffodil. So Danny talks about Keith's cock and we get to it that being the preference sheet, meaning this is bad hosting. We get to the next day.
Speaker 2: Next morning, Jamie's turning sixty, bringing her daughters and some of her friends. They're gonna have papaya, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: And then that float topia. Who would have known that that would be so fucking cool? And then they're gonna have a dinner under the sea. I guess we'll get to that. And this is where Glenn has an idea he knows a little place where mermaids live. And what Glenn doesn't say is there's only four left. You know.
Speaker 1: What happened to the rest of.
Speaker 2: We fucking killed the others, so they're terrified when he's rolling that boat over there.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting. Wow, that really kind of opens his story up in a more meaningful way. You know, we thought the entire time that he was just killing sex workers.
Speaker 2: No, no, mermaids. No, he's moved on.
Speaker 1: Oh do you think he's moved on or has it beenid.
Speaker 2: The rest of us so he can kill them that You know.
Speaker 1: His father was brought to the rock line by the mermaids and he's been on a quest to kill every single one of them ever since. Now that's a five on the sea rats, not, it's not.
Speaker 2: One of them gave him a noogie one time, so he had to hunt them down until he completely.
Speaker 1: Annihilated their population. No, he is listening to an audiobook and he hears that I think the Spanish government threw lepers in the water somewhere and they did not die. They actually survived and turned into just vile creatures. So Glenn's gonna bring the guests over there, right, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Wait for that.
Speaker 1: For that.
Speaker 2: So when they start screaming and horror like.
Speaker 1: No, right, right, right, right, Well, they're very scary. Their skin is like kind of like a translucent gray, and their teeth are gone pretty much. So one thing about this preference sheet meeting. Daisy looks at Gary. I don't know if you got this, but is she mad at him? Again? No, it's a total polar opposite kind of Look, she's throwing them a look. They're doing this thing where it's sexy face again. And maybe they're just playful. Maybe they won't touch one another, but you know, it's it's a little bit like Brittany and the os Man on Salt Lake. It's like, let's figure this out, right, Well, I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, even if no one cares, no one.
Speaker 1: Cares, all right, let's get to him. Meanwhile, all right, meanwhile, can I do it? Tell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, we have Danny and Deanna and they're bonding over not being bitches to each other. And this alliance is short lived because.
Speaker 1: It's one of the short slived alliances.
Speaker 2: Maybe ever, that's right, because Danny's told she's going to be cleaning poff toilets and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, so, given what happened with Danny and I don't I I'm gonna be a little insulting so that we can hopefully lessen the load as we go on in the season. Danny needs to see a therapist post haste. Now. I know that it's hard to find therapy when you're floating out in the ocean, completely rudderless, with no roots attached to the ground of any in any way, shape or form. But Zoom is powerful. Danny is having mental breakdowns on this show now, and I just worry for her. Later in the season, it's episode three and the cracks are already really really forming.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, you know, Walls are talking to her, Della. They told her get pissed about that table scape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe I'm gonna pump it a little bit on Danny.
Speaker 2: Now, let's we have another Oh, there's a nice and I guess where Gary teaches the crew how to drive the tender. And then Emma gives us a little sa rat history. I don't think it's a she gives Apparently she was a personal trainer, a real estate agent. Ah, what else was she?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess she Well, she's a sea.
Speaker 1: Rat right right right, yeah, now listen, this was really crazy. He was so out of line, you know. Kaylen texted me while the show was going on.
Speaker 2: Kaitlyn, Yeah, former producer.
Speaker 1: Actual producer of the show said he just said it was like ten thirty seven at ninety texted me, makes sense that Emma can't drive. I said why. He said, because she's a woman.
Speaker 2: He said that. I was like, that's crazy, Kaylen, It's like, what the hell, Jesus Kitle, Well, here's my advice for Amma, because we've corresponded through DMS. I think she should work at a zoo cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she likes cats and dogs. She wants to raise five million of them, and I would say that that's a virtuous and worthy endeavor being a sea Rit's not really so the guests arrive. They seem very sweet. The reason why this episode suffers is because the guests are too nice. They're too nice. They're not demanding, and they're not nice in an entertaining way. They're just really lovely women.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Amy's kind of interesting though, she looks like one of those sister wives. I don't know if you watch that on TLC, I don't. Well, this guy named Cody. He's the husband, you know. Yeah, he marries women. He's got like poodle hair anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that guy.
Speaker 2: Once he bangs you, he makes you miserable for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: His comments toxic, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or his dick or something. But you you have sex with him or have kids, God forbid, your life is gonna be in waste. Right, yeah, anyway, she looks like one of them, us ol Amy.
Speaker 1: Well, Anna, I got say Anna, the matriarch, the primary. She almost dies right off the rip. Oh right, hey, you know, very scary.
Speaker 2: I thought about this because Captain Glenn he likes it. He likes to go sailing, you know, and I and I get yeah, he's like a kid at heart. Waste no time getting those sales up. Shouldn't you warn everyone on the boat. We've joked about this quite a bit. Imagine if you're taking a dump or something. One minute, you're like, hey, look at me, I'm dropping a deuce in a yacht. Minute later, I'm like, oh, that's my shit on the mirror.
Speaker 1: I'm covering on my own movement. He should warn people yet my point, absolutely, and I think they do, but it not enough, and they heal too much. I think the reason why Glenn heals is because the mermaids that he's trying to obliterate they don't go super low, but they go low enough to where you really need to kind of get close to the waterline to be able to see through and see the mermaids trying to kill. But we have to move on to lots of boring stuff and well getting back to the sailing though. This is why the vacation is cheap, right.
Speaker 2: Because it costs any money.
Speaker 1: The reason that this franchise, the vessel on this franchise, Parsips, is cheaper than other franchises because it's life threatening and when you go on vacations you usually don't factor in that a drawer could fly off and uh snap your achilles, you know, from across the room. But the mirror, the ord Yeah, you poop on the mirror, right, I mean, on this vacation, that's a definite possibility. So she fucking Daffodil says she traveled nicely a while he's healing over. Not really, the draw the drawers have broken off their hinges. Every single bottle of booze they have is exploded on the ground, and the guests have to literally bolt themselves. I mean, I just can't talk. I just can't do it.
Speaker 2: Meme either. This is what Bravo pisses me off. I gotta do this podcast at seven o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm pissed. Yeah, and we usually do it in the morning. We're gonna get back in the morning schedule next week. But this is why we've waged war. I mean, we haven't recorded a podcast at night.
Speaker 2: In years, months, probably a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say it's really tough.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get back at you.
Speaker 1: Driving over here was so surreal.
Speaker 2: It's so dark because you know it's daylight.
Speaker 1: Daylight's night.
Speaker 2: Bravo. We will get our revenge.
Speaker 1: Right well, exact it all right, So for dinner we might get crazy and s hear some scallops. Oh, Danny and Keith are flirting again. Keith describes Danny's strategy as fishing without shame. Quite apt, Keith, But you're a sea rat. Shame has no place here, so you shouldn't be too precious about it. Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like having a.
Speaker 1: It's like having a heart in war, you know what I mean, it's just not a factor. You have to go and you have to kill, and you have to fuck.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's all you can do.
Speaker 1: Leave the humanity out of it. Yes, so one of the guests explodes a burp out of herself when we get to a tacky table scape and we get to some more sea rat history, which I don't think is going to land positively on the Richter.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch this one, Dyl, You're gonna have to handle this one.
Speaker 1: No problem. Danny's siblings were academics, right, They excelled in stem and while Danny tried to find her kind of intellectual path, she stumbled upon art and fast forward. You know, people were like, what are you going to do with art? We see what she's done with art. She's a sea rat and the tablescape is very important to her because of her creativity. She does not want to put her name on anything that is not beautifully thought out right, Oh perfectionist. Yeah, we creative perfectionist, you know, a little bit like I don't know Oppenheimer. Oh so she's pissed. Yeah, she thought of doing a TACKI tablescape is not going to work.
Speaker 2: Now, this gets cleared up later. It was a verbage issue. Taki means just fun and wins the goal or zone. I don't forget how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think any verbage issue could warrant tears in this situation.
Speaker 2: Now, And that's why the walls talking. She's a nut, Danny. You want to come on the show and not have to deal with Bravo, just hit me up on another blowd ex discast.
Speaker 1: Let it loose, girl, We'll talk ghosts, We'll talk whatever you want.
Speaker 2: When they start making you look like an idiot on the show, just come on in here, just come on the shell, make your case with us. We don't to deal with Bravo pr anymore. Fuck them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are no longer Mariah Carey, and you're pissed off.
Speaker 2: I don't get my screeners anymore. I'm tired and I'm recapping this show at night. Okay, you will pay.
Speaker 1: Bron all right. So Daffodil ask if Kloise can touch his toes. That's never that odd of a question. But if it's coming from Daffodil, I feel like it's concerning origins, you know. Yeah, It's a little bit like when a boa is sleeping stiff next to you, they're kind of sizing you up for something now with daffodil. I think it's some kind of tantric releprechaun like kind of wheelbarrow position or something like that.
Speaker 2: Anything's possible, anything, it'll be under the guys. If I'm a free spirit, right, you just put your finger in my boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, enough with the free spirit stuff. You're an imp and a deviant, you know, all these people like I'm just a free you're shooting heroin.
Speaker 2: I'm a free spirit, all right, So all right, so this is this was a part of the show where it really showed that Gary's a fucking douchebag. Okay, so meanwhile, Emma didn't tie a knot correctly. So that tender is like banging on the side of the ball, and Gary is pissed. He says when he jumps down there and does like a quick little what do you call it, I scop or whatever, He's like, there's scratches, Hey, asshole, there's a fucking huge hole in that thing that you created. How dare you God, i'mna be hard on Gary this year.
Speaker 1: That's a good it's a really good point. Emma could be like, oh, I know that that is that does look bad or like, well, not that looks spo, you know, That's what she sayds like, but she could just point to the other side of the boat and there's a hole that it looks like a missile hit it. Now I think that he's having a tough time with Emma. I think he's bizarrely kind of patient with her. I think he's on thin ice. They think he knows it definitely. So let's get to Danny telling Deanna about being concerned. Oh no, we broke this down. Listen to Danny. She says, it was very laughable to me to say, I don't want my name on this, right because right, right, right, it's a table scale for Texans eating deconstructed piea on below deck and it happened a year ago. But I would say to Danny, the more kind of concerning thing that your name is on is the entirety of the show, right, which will present you as a c rat. Right. So that's a tough thing to have your name on. It's a little bit like me and Pat having our name on this, you know, will never work again, you know, So you just have to kind of commit to it, you know what I mean, be proud of it and don't say putting your name on it? What are we like? What did we are? A manual?
Speaker 2: Put your name on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Famously Ari Emmanuel said it like that. So moving on, let's get to dinner. The table setting looks fairly sparse. I think the kids would say mid. After all of that, it's quite mid dinner is authentic. It's going to be an authentic experience. Saffron risotto paiea style with the toppings all a carte to slop on to the risotto. This is an insult to the culinary history, and I would say the entire national history of the country of Spain. What Klois did tonight was cowardly. What Clois did tonight was given the mastery of the culinary arts. He decided to shirk the challenge of cooking the fish in the Paea, which is really one of the most challenging pieces of the art form. I mean, there are people that cook this thing and this thing only for their entire lives. They don't fucking make the rice and then tell you put some scallops on top of That's just not how it's done. You pick, you know, you have to be very diligent about this, But I don't think that Paea was something that he could pull off in this kitchen. Maybe either way, it's two.
Speaker 2: Pots, two pots, two right, let's get to the other.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of the chicken Big Mac the.
Speaker 2: Chicken big Mat? First off, never order any chicken dishes from fast food places.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that, Well, because well, I mean obviously it's well they smashed talents.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean two weeks ago, that little chicken he just came out of a you know, his mama's well an egg or something, and next thing you know, he's like eighty two pounds. You know, you don't want to be.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the chickens. Pussy it comes out of the chickens.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is, you don't want any chicken because, like two weeks ago, he's like a little baby and he's like eighty two pounds. How do you get to be eighty two pounds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 2: And you eat I don't eat grilled chicken from fast food places anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, not anymore? Do you eat beef? No till you know what I meant, You only get the impossible burger.
Speaker 2: Which unfortunately they've discontinued so now I'm fucked, right, Yeah, so you really just eat turkey. I eat just turkey. Today I had an avocado sandwich.
Speaker 1: What was on the avocada sandwich?
Speaker 2: Mustard, tomatoes, pickles, and lettuce.
Speaker 1: An avocada in avocata. That's nice, you know, that's a nice lunch. All right. So one of the ladies, Uh, Theresa, her tits keep popping out of her clothing. Been there, sister, been there. So bread and butter pudding is for dessert. It needs to be microwave for about seven minutes before it goes up. This is a real brain fart moment. I mean, he just doesn't put the pudding in the oven, and these poor poring ladies are just sitting there waiting. Now, I don't think that the clear time. I mean we've seen egregious gaps in front of house things, right right. I don't think that twenty two minutes comes anywhere close to the things that we've seen. I mean, it took Kiko three and a half hours to get a fish stew out and Domino brownies two black people. You know, we've seen really bad timing on this.
Speaker 2: Show that I was that was it Vegas themed?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know what make not shows not chos, make them nothos. You know, they're pang like Vegas. Vegas, I think like fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: A day, a day. That was awesome. All right, So Dylan, what are your Was it bread and putting or bread pudding?
Speaker 1: Bread pudding?
Speaker 2: Underrated dessert?
Speaker 1: I must say, oh, very underrated dessert. Now, it's a good question. You asked, was it bread or just what was the question?
Speaker 2: You asked? Bread and pudding or bread pudding?
Speaker 1: Bread and pudding. It's it's an interesting question because I thought that the bread pudding looked a little bit too to the pieces were their own people, you know, And you don't need that in a bread pudding. You want kind of a loosely formed, congealed glob of unbelievably delicious shit that won't give you cancer. It'll just make you fat. You know. It's I heard the craziest thing the other day. When you get fat, it's your body taking X this stuff and going, this will kill you if it's anywhere around these things. I got to keep you alive. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you I'm at the age now I I was a video came up. It happened to be you and I like five years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, we were at Hooters. We were doing some drink promotion for something.
Speaker 1: Oh really, well, we looked.
Speaker 2: So young and good and I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh my god, I'm right on the cusp of being the pasty white.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, welcome to the team. Welcome to the team.
Speaker 2: I can't I'm gonna fight it. I'm gonna fight it. I'm gonna look like Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: You do look like Tom Cruise. I would say, hey, look, you look like a scientologist. Why'd you do that? Come here, Come here?
Speaker 2: Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: One of the all time videos.
Speaker 2: Tom Oh, Tom did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Tom got spritzed in the face by a French journalist.
Speaker 2: Two guys. I want to say.
Speaker 1: It was a guy who had a little lapel with water, you know. And Tom Cruise did the miscavige power wristhold.
Speaker 2: Why'd you do that?
Speaker 1: Completely trapped him? There.
Speaker 2: I love Tom.
Speaker 1: I love Tom too. You know. Him doing that is a little bit like you know, superhero mentor saying you cannot be seen doing this in public. You have to keep anonymity. He cannot that that was a little slip up. He he deployed scientology tactics thing.
Speaker 2: He had a couple slip ups around that time.
Speaker 1: Oh, Johnny on the couch, uh, while.
Speaker 2: He jumped on the couch that he got in a fight with Matt Lower. It's like Matt Matt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Matt Lower had a button underneath his desk so he could lock his door remotely while he was banging.
Speaker 2: Lois, thank you for coming in. Oh you're rattling the door. Don't worry, it's not going to open.
Speaker 1: How many people did he did he go? When mad Man Matt what's it called mad Ben? You know when that shows at its peak. He was at Dinners expensing now talking to his buddies. He's like, guys, listen, it's not in the fifties for me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, you pig, you're going to ruin your life.
Speaker 2: Matt. I would tronolog with you. Dude, you probably should stop.
Speaker 1: You had a button install. Let me come on, it's ridiculous. It's too much entered. It's just so much energy committed to this this ruse. I mean, it's just crazy. Focus on the news man, all right, So the guests say that it is the best bread pudding name ever had. Yeah, and Cloise, you know, we're very confused over the delivery of these dishes. Whose fault is it, Dylan m this is I would say sixty forty. Well, the first episode was ninety nine to one.
Speaker 2: That would be against Daisy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Daisy's fault. And this is why, this is what's a little unlikable about Daisy, the shirking of no zero accountability, always other people doing things. This was fifty to fifty. Cloise should fire the desserts when he's told by Emma, and Emma should not be telling Cloise to fire because Emma's a fucking deckhand, the lowest ranking deckhand. How are we on episode or night two You're sending down a fucking deckhand to tell the chef to fire the It's just like way too sloppy. You know. We gotta find something between Asia and the girls doing that psychotic synchronized plating and this. Let's just find a middle ground there and stick there. You know, it's crazy bad news bears. So we get to the next morning. We want to do a flo topium, but we've got a problem. There's too many rocks, there's too many currents and there's too many people everywhere. Also, we do not have the equipment to do it, but that will not stop the sea. Rets they find a spot and Klois wants to go skeduing with the guests or something. I don't know what has gotten into this young bull, but this is just not when he.
Speaker 2: Needs to live. He's in under the sunlight of Spain. I believe he says, he's been trapped on that goddamn boat all day. Right, sim get a little son. This is a young.
Speaker 1: Person. They present as dumb because they are right, because they're still trying to Like, Like, I remember when I had my like one of my first corporate jobs. I started to really hate it and I just started taking smoke breaks all the time. So and my boss was like, you can't take eight smoke breaks? And I was like, what the fuck is your problem?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, So when you're young, what you do is you think, hey, I'm gonna be a real idiot at this job. Yeah, but it's not gonna matter because later on there's gonna be a movie made about it, and or I'll tell it on the Jimmy Kimmels Show. Everyone's gonna laugh, like, oh, yeah. Yeah. I worked at Subway and one time, Jimmy I got pissed at this customer because he was like a racist something. I came in a sounding okay, and then the audience laughs, right, And my point is is that when you're twenty four, you can do shit like this because it's just gonna make a good story. And I'd argue, this is why young people are horrible people in the service industry. They'll come in your cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: Right, and they too have delusions of grandeur, and it's crazy because they do they just they throw their slop, they're penis slop on your food and stuff like that, and it's like that's not sanitary at all. But what it is is it's the last kind of vestiges of trying to figure out the rules. Right. So like when you're a kid, you go up to somebody and you go you're fat, and then they start crying. You learn a rule like that hurts somebody's feelings, right, But when you're twenty two you get into this. Like I remember, and we'll end the show in one second. But I was at a horrible, horrible job that I hated so much, and I would just play video games. I think I just played League of Legends there and and I couldn't wait for the barbecue chicken wrap. It was across the street. It's my favorite part about the job. I just thought that that restaurant did a fantastic job with the rap. But I went to the guy I said, you know what, I'm not really feeling it. I just want to give you guys a heads up. And he was like, okay, I understand. And we had a great conversation. The next day. They were like, this is the person will be training and I'm like, what do you mean. They're like, well, you're fire, We're going to fire, and I was like, no, no, no, I was just telling you I'm not really feeling it. I'm gonna leave when I.
Speaker 2: Wady, when I'm ready to leave. Yeah, it didn't mean like today.
Speaker 1: He was like, well, it's not today, it's two weeks. This is your two week notice. It was like, God, we had such a good talk. Okay. So Chloy's just having a fun time in the sun and Gary is not happy at all.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not happy because Emma didn't inflate all the inflator. She fucked up. It's half done. Yeah, and he doesn't think she's taking her job seriously.
Speaker 1: It's really cheesed. Yeah, you don't think he takes his job serious, that's right, right. You know, it was funny when he was driving the tenders. He left off a vital piece of information. The tender is pretty easy to drive, but the thing that you don't want to do is drive it with somebody that you desperately want to have sex with in low light. And he didn't mention that at all, not at all, you know. I mean, it's just very dishonest.
Speaker 2: Now I'm concerned about Captain Glenn here because I really like him, but I feel like he's kind of overacting a little bit, a little thinking. What's he thinking? He needs to get back on the boat to prep the food.
Speaker 1: These carrots aren't gonna peel themselves.
Speaker 2: What's he thinking, Glenn knock it off?
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's got a good point this, This little idiot should not be swimming in the flotopia while he's, you know, meant to have be back at the boat work. But you know, we all test the rules sometimes. Next week looks fun. Looks like Emma's gonna get piss face drunk, she.
Speaker 2: Said, the season is gonna be good. But Sea Rats have told me that in private before, and he doesn't always pan out any want.
Speaker 1: To hear all? Right, Well, get in the comments. Let us know. Should Kloyes have agreed to the payment? When did you? Have you ever?
Speaker 2: Have you ever split a bill and felt uncomfortable about it? Like you got burned? Are you one of those scumbags that you know, orders a lot of drinks and you just think it should be even.
Speaker 1: Steve, fifty to fifty even Steve. And that's how the world keeps churning. Go to Patreon dot com, Slash another podcast network for Love is Blind and Salt Lake City. We love you guys very very much. We'll be back next week. I'm doing saying goodbye, pat say goodbye
Speaker 2: Where I sp