Speaker 1: Let's go we're doing we always start off with guess the character.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're doing the one piece word O, guess the character, and uh, we're going to start on the easy mode. I was looking into other characters that showed up during Return to Saba Odi. If we want to mix up the.
Speaker 1: Gambit, let's change the gambit.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we typically start with the Caribou gambit, but we could do the Corybo alternate gambit, which is his brother that is not a Devil Fruit user. Oh, Cory Bo with an Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it with a K or a C?
Speaker 2: It's a C. It's a C O.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know this character.
Speaker 2: We could try him paid off Yeah.
Speaker 1: Devil Fruit love that gambit?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so that's the alternate. The switch up. It's like a chess you know which opening are you going to make?
Speaker 1: Yes, I got to send you one of my chess games. I played a crazy, crazy game it the other day. That's so stupid, but it actually worked.
Speaker 2: I was so happy. I was playing my friend Cody, and he uh is really good at chess, like he could probably participate in like tournaments and shit. And I always get like just blown out by like he's so good at his chest skill, and I was doing so well the other night, it was like midnight, he was here, he was even a little drunk. But I was playing chess and I was doing so well. And then I made one fuck up with the bishop and that's all it took. And then from there on out it's just he steamrolled it. And I'm like, ah, it just that one fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've done that a couple of times. I played people better than me, and it's the same thing. They capitalize so well on one mistake, but you can hang with them a little bit sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was doing I was feeling so proud of like I'm doing okay, and then damn it all right, well anyway, so that was that was the opener corbo. All right, So we're looking for and it's just easy level. So we're looking for a male that is still alive. No devil fruit has hockey higher boundary than one hundred ninety million, shorter than two point five meters, older than twenty nine and in the first half of the.
Speaker 1: Story, so shorter than two point five. Yes, so we should probably try to cut it up. Let's grab something from.
Speaker 2: Like Alabasta maybe, yeah, even.
Speaker 1: Just that saga in general, one of those arcs with no devil fruit that's less than two point five.
Speaker 2: I would say somebody from baroque works maybe could work.
Speaker 1: Don't they all do? They all have devil fruits?
Speaker 2: Not all of them. Miss Golden Week does not, but she is a woman. Mister four does not, and he also does not have hockey. He's probably taller than two point five. His name's Babe, by the way.
Speaker 1: But we need something with hockey.
Speaker 2: Yes, so who has hot?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, who has hockey at that point in the game, other than like crocodile?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, well no, it goes by who has hockey now? So it could have been like agents who don't have hockey they get it later, like for example, if yeah, let's try to it's easy, So let's try to think of somebody like from cipher Pol nine. It could even be like but oh then again, bounties, Oh man, their bounties higher than one hundred and ninety million. So m m. We could be a marine too.
Speaker 1: It could be a marine like Kobe.
Speaker 2: Kobe actually fits.
Speaker 1: All of the great gas.
Speaker 2: No he doesn't, he's not. He's too young. He's not older than twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, and we don't need to get it all. We can just get the arc.
Speaker 2: Now we can go. We're trying, we're trying to get it in like the second guess, let's go, we need to down the arc. Yeah, what what are you thinking? I'm gonna babe, right, I'll type type and babe.
Speaker 1: So his bounty is way too low. Okay, we find some an old old thirty he's older.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Okay, this actually narrows it down. Yeah, this narrows it down considerably, because oh my god, is it fucking Shanks?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Guess Nope, okay, now interesting, Okay.
Speaker 1: So he's older than thirty nine.
Speaker 2: He's older than thirty nine. He's introduced after Romance Don but before Alabasta, partially right on the hockey, So Shanks has conquerors.
Speaker 1: What is garb first introduced.
Speaker 2: The cover page in the nineties, so it would have been before that, and he would have a bounty because of crosskilled. Do you want to go Garp?
Speaker 1: Let's called Garp? Okay, typing, it's gonna be yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm only I think he might have cal cruise though he does. Yeah, okay, we're not. Okay, so this is East Blue, so this really narrows it down. Who the fuck is it one of the straw hats?
Speaker 1: Is it Zoro?
Speaker 2: No? Zoro has Conquerors as well?
Speaker 1: Why do I never think of ever putting a straw hat down?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because it's we always do, we were used to. Okay, Okay, it can't be. Yeah, they're not old enough, Sanji. All of the straw hats in East Blue are all, like you know now, in their like early twenties at the oldest. Okay, So somebody that has a higher bounty than three billion but a lower bounty than four billion? What the after romance? Don no?
Speaker 1: Check?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah check. Not not a member of the Red Hair crews. So it couldn't be Beckmann, Meehawk. Maybe Meehawks older than Mehawk's older than Shanksot's older than Shanks. Yeah, he's like forty four. Okay, I think it's him.
Speaker 1: Yep, wow snipe, yep, done, well done.
Speaker 2: I had to navigate that a little bit there because I'm like, who else? And you know, I feel like Miehawk probably has Conquerors hockey, It's just he never used it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, confirmed, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like he has to. He's the greatest swordsman in the world for God's sake, but not confirmed.
Speaker 1: Our next level, harder level, Let's go Monkey d Garb was the yesterday's character. Previous that's a pretty easy guess, But then again, I struggle on the easy one sometimes more it feels like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to like be careful with the easy stuff. We got to think it like it just expect it might be a straw hat because it's so obvious. All right, Well, we could go with Damala Black, or we could go with another member of the Fake straw Hats.
Speaker 1: Let's go another one.
Speaker 2: Give me, give me a fake straw hat and I'll tell you what their name is.
Speaker 1: What's Sandy's a fake name.
Speaker 2: Drip Drip Drip, Fake Sanji is dripped, and he actually has a son named Trip. It's actually revealed later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I didn't help us that much.
Speaker 2: That does not help us much. It's a guy that's alive in the first half of the story, older than twenty four, taller than two meters, higher, bounty than zero, has hockey, has a devil fruit that actually does because you know, devil fruit users I think are more plentiful than I mean a non devil fruit users are more plentiful than fruit users.
Speaker 1: So let's just like go crocodile.
Speaker 2: Let's just go crocodile. Let's keep it simple. I'm waiting for the day we just guess it on the second thing, I know. Okay, okay Oh, that helps us considerably earlier than Little Garden Logia. Okayo, Yeah, it's smoker. That's the only one it could reasonably be.
Speaker 1: Let's go on a gamer sometimes too great choices and level was easier than easier level.
Speaker 2: For I love how the medium level was easier than the easy level. Yeah, that's great, all right.
Speaker 1: And the hardest level Suzume was the end.
Speaker 2: Susan May, which is the name of like a chicken.
Speaker 1: So this is oh I thought that was the name of the the Kraken. What was that guy's name?
Speaker 2: No, that's yes, not isn't Susan May. There's like an anime movie named Susan May. I think I haven't seen it all right, anyway, uh, I think uh. I think I'm gonna keep with the fake straw hats. How about we go Coco Coco. Usually every time we do this, it is usually well let's go Coco.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go Coco.
Speaker 2: It's a woman. It's usually not a woman, but that gives us a lot of information.
Speaker 1: Though, how do you how do you spell that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: C O c O A oh oh this, oh my god. Even it was so fake. I didn't I didn't even recognize the person when he popped up.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's yeah, it's funny because the government agents thought that looked exactly like Robin. That was the joke.
Speaker 1: No, none, none, and zero all.
Speaker 2: Right, so alive, no devil fruit, no hockey, zero bounty. We don't know their age, and we don't know their height, and it's after return to Saba Odi. Okay, So I think we just start narrowing down the arcs from this point on. We gotta whittle it down. I feel like going whole cake just because yeah, no, because we we know the ages of all of Big Mom's kids, and and this person would have an unknown age.
Speaker 1: I like going dress Rosa Loudie.
Speaker 2: We could go. I think Loudie is confirmed to have a bounty. A. Yeah, we know his age, we know his height, we know his bounty.
Speaker 1: So the age is the unknown.
Speaker 2: The age is unknown. If them reading this correctly. So let's go with somebody from Dress Rosa that does not have hockey. I'm trying to think of any of the random background characters in Dress Rosa.
Speaker 1: This is tough. Let's just get the arc because this is gonna be a hard Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, unknown height too, unknown height, it's really gonna be a background character. I mean, if you want to go Dress Rosa, we could just type in kiros.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, man alive after dress thinking one. Oh, probably a background try Bingo.
Speaker 1: Bingo and he has to remember background character name weed.
Speaker 2: Okay, that helped us.
Speaker 1: It is a different afiliation they're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that also excludes it's Bongo, who is his brother? All right? Wana? Country unknown, age unknown, heights, zero bounty. So it's probably just going to be a civilian.
Speaker 1: What was we type in every character from Wana for one of these episodes and I still remember any of their names. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the person it ended up being, I think was a person that was named in the anime but not named in the manga. Yeah, there's Urashima, who's the sumo wrestler. I don't know what his affiliation would be if it wouldn't just be Wana country as well.
Speaker 1: But what's the name that blacksmith.
Speaker 2: Min? Yeah, I think that's his name. I say, we go that, yes, all right, unknown affiliation.
Speaker 1: That's the carpenter, the blacksmith grandfather.
Speaker 2: It's suki Yake, but we know his age, would with age? Yeah, I want actually, I'm want to type in if tengu Yama he Tetsu comes up, or if it's suki Yaki. Yeah, it's the same. It's tegu Yama he Tetsu is Kazuki's.
Speaker 1: I always get confused. No, we definitely know his it's you the affiliation. Oh sure, yeah, go ahead, So it is a Kazuki affiliation.
Speaker 2: Oh funk that actually? Wait yeah, this actually helps us out a lot. Okay. Oh uh wait, let me try if I can. Okay, I don't know the name of this character, but let me just see if I could type in the ending of their name. Oh, this might work. This might work. Yes, Okay, So type in am on E M O N. That's the end of this. It's Jibu am On. That's the person jibu am On g j I bet oh, this might.
Speaker 1: Be him jibu Yeah, Yeah, who the hell is this guy?
Speaker 2: All right? So this dude, I actually really like this dude. And Okay, so at the very beginning of wan O, when Keeneman is kind of gathering everybody together in that shack and is explaining to them the plan, he mentions that there are already some people in Wano that are already on our side, that have been waiting for twenty years. And we see gibu Amon and it's like the I thought, like, at the beginning of one of this guy was gonna do ship, like he was gonna be one of the generals in the rebellion or something. Now he's he's literally just there to be like the Kozukis are still proud here, you know, and that's it. That's all. That's all he's there to do.
Speaker 1: Odin was nice to him once he uh he bought something from his store.
Speaker 2: Odin bought me some Odin one. I'm still on his side, you know, like yeah, all right, So yeah, it's Cheapo a body fire, dude.
Speaker 1: Thirteen minutes, we did all of them. We're getting so good at this, nailed it. Yeah, I think we're not that good, but we're getting good.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're getting better.
Speaker 1: Episode number with you this time.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. Let's do it. Episode number guessing.
Speaker 1: All right, this is Robin on a ship. Okay, pretty early on in the longa, she's still tanned.
Speaker 2: It's oh yeah, it's pre time skip obviously, but yeah, they didn't whitewasher yet. However, this looks like Annie's lobby to me, Uh maybe thriller Bark. But thriller Bark was very everything was at nighttime in thriller Bark. So I'm gonna say this was NIE's lobby or water seven. So let me.
Speaker 1: I would have guessed thriller Bark just because it seems a little bit there was sark and that little that little sweat that she has on her on her cheek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's looking like I'm trying to see from the banisters. If this is the Sunny or the Marry. I want to say this is the Sunny. So if it's thriller.
Speaker 1: Bark, oh, that's that's right. You're right, it's thriller Bark.
Speaker 2: It's looking it's looking more like the Sunny, just because of the porthole the way that looks so thriller could also be. I don't think the because I'm I'm because the anima should changes throughout all of the arcs, right, and it's like, this doesn't look like sabbaode Are to me, this looks like water seven to Thriller Bark kind of animation.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the range of episodes of Thriller.
Speaker 2: I'm working on that now. I know that one is the end of Skypea.
Speaker 1: And pretty sure three hundreds was.
Speaker 2: The three hundreds are what we're going to be aiming for. Episode four hundred is when Raleigh is introduced at because I remember that because it's chapter five hundred in the manga. It's episode four hundred in the anime. That is when we meet Raley.
Speaker 1: I would say early because right if they're on the ship, this is early Thriller Bark, if that's what we're thinking. If we want to go Thriller Bark.
Speaker 2: Thinking, I'm thinking three fifty because Thriller Bark was not super long, and then Saboti is right after that. Okay, I would go three fifty maybe on the lower ends of the maybe three thirty. I say three three three three three three three fifty three.
Speaker 1: Wood three fifty was so good, I would have been yeah, Okay, A man's OAF never dies to the friend waiting under as distance guy.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, this is thriller, bark. This is when they found out about Laboon. Okay, next episode we got nine hundred twenty points, all right, this is oh, this is this is an easy one. This is during early parts of Drum. Yeah, this is actually the episode I'm telling you, like seventy eight is probably very close.
Speaker 1: When Wopple bites the ship seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Damn man, I was off by why wow, Wow, I was off by what.
Speaker 1: All right, we got Wano here without Neon Green.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've used this one for thumbnails and shit. Yeah, so this is during the raid at On Goshama. So episode manga chapter one thousand is when Loufy did the red Rock and punched him, so it would have been earlier than chapter The episodes are a little behind. This is in the nine hundred certainly, I want to say, or nine hundred's oh wait no, wait wait early is that I'm trying. I'm trying to think if I'm misremembering this. No, chapter one thousand or episode one thousand when Loofy punch Kaido. I think it's chapter one thousand. It's chapter one thousand.
Speaker 1: So I think one O's more in the early thousands for this part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it? Yeah, but that's the that's the manga chapter, not the episode. The episode would be earlier, so it'd be like in the.
Speaker 1: Nine hundred episode. They have more episodes per chapter, so like they're the the number of episodes, like right, like one chapter sometimes thinks three episodes.
Speaker 2: Right right. But I'm like, what I'm saying is the way this is ordered is like, so chapter five hundred of the manga, like Rayley's introduced the Saba Odi, but that's episode four hundred in the in the anime, so it's a hundred. There's a hundred difference there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but doesn't think that the patient get worse and worse after the time, Yes.
Speaker 2: But I I it does, but I don't think it gets that bad.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, you know more about one piece of meat.
Speaker 2: But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna say I'm gonna say late like nine hundred and like seventies.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll trust you on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if I'm wrong. I'm wrong, Okay, all right, nine ninety one. I was gonna say late nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Enemy or ally Loofy and Yamato. Yeah, so honestly, we're kind of both, right, because I do think I do think it does go into the early thousands. Wana Wanna goes up to what the thousand and there.
Speaker 2: Was a lot of stuff in Wano and then also you got to count every single recap episode that they started doing too, so like, yeah, I'm so glad they don't do those anymore. All right, Next one, BEPO, this is okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, no is your Amazon Lily.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is I think post Marine Ford, post war when they are at Amazon Lily hanging out, because there was a lot of filler stuff with BEPO and the Law Heart Pirates around there. But it even looks earlier than that, So I kind of I'm trying to think of the animation style from saba Ode to post War, and I feel like it's this.
Speaker 1: Feels more like Sabadi, but I feel this.
Speaker 2: Does feel more like Sabodi. So it's somewhere around four hundred. Sabodi would be around four hundred and post War would be closer to five hundred because you got to go through all of Amazon Lily, all of Impill Down, all of Marine Ford, and then it'd be getting close to the end of the five hundreds, I'm end of the four hundreds by the end time we got that. So I mean, like, I think if we go four to fifty and split the diff but I think we could. It's the safe bet I think is to do four fifty.
Speaker 1: Kay, let's do all right? If you would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's before we type it in? Did you type it in?
Speaker 1: I typed it? Inn't guess it yet?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah? Yeah? Do we want to go sabodi or post war?
Speaker 1: I think I remember beppel Moore from post war, but I know the ar art style looks more like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I want to go four thirty.
Speaker 1: Let's go four thirty?
Speaker 2: All right? It was whatever, Okay, I guess that was very similar animation styles now that I'm remembering, all right, seven sixty okay, next episode? Last one. Oh, this is an easy one.
Speaker 1: This is a killer episode. Yeah, well, they've fallen down.
Speaker 2: Episode two hundred. It'll probably get us very close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, g eight, Yeah, well done.
Speaker 2: Oh this is one of my favorite. Actually fill it. This is actually one of the best filler episodes in the whole damn anime. This is the one MASSANGI cooks all the food for the Jessica, the chef of the G eight. Yeah, so our final score is four thousand, five hundred and eighty points. A lot of people got perfect scores. Actually, not as many. I mean we got four eight four five eighty and four people got perfect scores. Damn yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So where like, where is our ranking?
Speaker 2: Oh, we're not in the top five.
Speaker 1: Not in the top because we're not on the top five. They only show you the top scores though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty good. All right, Okay, the menu?
Speaker 1: What else can we play?
Speaker 2: I kind of liked the not the pyramid game, but the game where you rank them. Is it the higher or lower?
Speaker 1: Higher or lower?
Speaker 2: Uh no, that's not it. Hold on, what's the game? Not? Guess fruit? Hold on, I'm clicking on all the games because there's one in particular that I really liked. Was it the Pyramid game? Yeah? It was the Pyramid game. I like the Pyramid game? All right?
Speaker 1: So I was gonna flip all these characters over and then move them around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jabra Baby five Peckham's debut though anime debut. This is fine. I think this is doable. Highest number at the top, okay, lowest number at the bottom, so we went.
Speaker 1: Like, Johnny is very early on, so he'd be closer to ten, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say the lowest at the bottom, So so far Johnny's at the bottom. Yes, and then let's say who would be at the top. That would be probably a Roachie. Yes, a Roachie's at the top. Okay, see because he would have the highest number of debut in terms of anime episode.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone before Jabra, before jab before ja Bra.
Speaker 2: And then so enerw Jabra.
Speaker 1: Then Bakra would be before everyone else?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, because Bakra is Amazon Lily, and then post time skip we have Peckham's six would be Peckham's mm hm. Baby five is also a punk hazard, Riizo's dress Rosa. Okay, here's the big one tank or Riizo uh tank would be first, then Riizo no Riiso doesn't show up, tildresser I till.
Speaker 1: Z yeah, d whole cake Wano.
Speaker 2: Basically, so, if we have this correctly in terms of highest episode number at the top, lowest episode number at the bottom, I have a Roachy, Smoothie, Riizo Tank, Baby five, Peckham's Bacara, Jabra, and Ru Johnny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, we nailed it.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's go top perfect.
Speaker 2: I love these games, by the way, because they also really helped me kind of brush up on my one piece knowledge too. Like this method is like a little review in order for me to remember everything. This was a pretty easier one because it looks like thirty one percent of all the people most most people got this complete.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Correct, that was a lot easier than we did bounties with the bounties.
Speaker 2: You want to try bounties, No, it was.
Speaker 1: It was bounties to hire the lower that we did like thing. Oh okay, yeah, we can do higher lower bounty though, Yeah, we do that. I like that one.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: What's this identity one?
Speaker 2: Uh? You want to do? Identity?
Speaker 1: Is that a new one?
Speaker 2: I looked at it a little bit. Okay, open a theme. Okay, let's see here. Well, okay, so we have a life bar on this one. Three hundred eighteen possible characters. Oh, we have to guess the character affiliation. I I'm not sure what this means. Do I have to We have to search in each individual category has a bounty. Oh so we get a certain number of questions. Oh so like oh so like if you pull up like gender and status. You can ask are they a male or a female? This is basically like if you've ever played Guess who you know? Like it, does your character have glasses? Does your character have gray hair? Kind of stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh? This is cool. So affiliation? Can I say, is a pirate or is there.
Speaker 2: Because type pirate? Yeah, we could try that type pirate? They a pirate?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No? All right? So this is kind of like the the other game, the guess the character, but we get to choose the questions to ask like this.
Speaker 1: I like this. We got to figure out what our what our gambits are.
Speaker 2: I think I think male or female starting off? So gender and status.
Speaker 1: I don't see gender and status. My blind there is yeah, male or female?
Speaker 2: I'll go male. Okay, male is a male?
Speaker 1: Is male? Yes? Okay? Should we do devil fruit?
Speaker 2: Devil fruit? LOGI I'm going to ask no, alright.
Speaker 1: I wanted the same questions as you. I don't want to cheat, so logan sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, okay, so you go ahead pick the next one.
Speaker 1: I feel like knowing if they have a devil fruit is really helpful, but.
Speaker 2: Just a general have they have a devil fruit? Yeah? Maybe? Maybe? Instead of going to specifics. It might be better to do that in the future.
Speaker 1: Let's just do has a devil fruit? Okay, no, no devil fruit. All right, so we got six more affiliation helps a lot as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, marines, no devil I'll type in marines. Yeah, no, not a marine.
Speaker 1: So not a marine, not a pirate. So it's either like a citizen or a with CP zero the world government kind of marine.
Speaker 2: We could also we could know, I think that's a separate affiliation. We could also do debut, and we could do oh we can actually it's a slider.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: We can also ask by arc. Mm hmmm. I think I would rather do ARC. They don't have a devil fruit power maybe debuted before the time.
Speaker 1: Skip, I like, debuted before time field question No, no, so later character not a pirate male.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We really got to figure out the gambits for this, because this does not narrow it down a random maybe not a random civilian, but somebody that does not have a devil fruit, not a pirate, not a marine after the time skip.
Speaker 1: Okay, agent hider together another separate.
Speaker 2: Their separate slide older older than older than four. I don't know if that for I don't know if that would really help us here. I still think I think the most valuable one might be debut by arc. I'm gonna say, hole cake unless it goes up. Does it go up to that? No, it goes Okay, debut by arc dress whole.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's good. You're asking if if they debuted in a singular arc. If we're wrong, we waste a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I already clicked it in with there. No, it's a no, Okay, I'm not I'm not doing that one. Yeah, that's fine. We're figuring out. We're figuring out the logistics. We're figuring out what's a good question to ask and what isn't.
Speaker 1: You so you know, I'll waste mine on age? Then?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you typing in for that?
Speaker 1: Are they over thirty five years old?
Speaker 2: They over thirty five? Okay, question mark. We don't know. It's unknown.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't get this. I don't know. I don't know what the strategy is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to figure out the strategy. We also get three guesses. We can guess, but it's we get multiple guesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know anything yet.
Speaker 2: We don't know anything. Shit, not a devil free user.
Speaker 1: Twenty five possible characters, and that.
Speaker 2: We've narrowed it down twenty one I got online. Well I typed in, debuted and whole cake, so that eliminated someone's I guess, mm hmm. Okay, so we got two more questions?
Speaker 1: Should we do uses like conquerors hockey?
Speaker 2: I always thinking of that too, because there's only a few you we could Okay, I'll do that. Yes, oh ship that characters exist? Oh and we have three guesses. Okay, okay, now listen, we get I get one.
Speaker 1: More, so like I have two more.
Speaker 2: Technically, yeah, you have more. Okay, this is gonna be really easy because they revealed themselves post time SKIP that have conquerors. So now we can narrow this down considerably.
Speaker 1: Could but revealed wait, no.
Speaker 2: Revealed post time Skip would have been Kaido. Well, it depends on what you mean by revealing that stupid silhouette of him. I don't know if that counts. Bounty might help us.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's post time skip. It's post time skip. There's not that many characters.
Speaker 2: Kaido has a devil fruit anyway, so the devil fruit, there's no devil fruit. Somebody that has conquerors Hockey that shows up after is l baff included. Let me just type in a character. I'm gonna see if it comes up like a list. Okay, Harold is included on this, all right? No, we would know Harold's age though Rocks. No, because Rocks was a pirate. Okay hmm.
Speaker 1: Any of the Holy Knights that have no devil fruit that would have conquers Shamrocks Shamrock.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was ever confirmed. I mean he probably probably does have a devil fruit. We can have questions we have Yeah, we have two more questions. Maybe use yours on world government affiliation?
Speaker 1: Yes, Shamrock, I think, Oh wait, what about any of the Yeah, do any of the.
Speaker 2: They were debate? They all debuted before the time. Skip.
Speaker 1: Oh so then I think we guessed.
Speaker 2: Shamrock unless Garling.
Speaker 1: But we have multiple guesses, and there's two characters that are possible.
Speaker 2: I have one more question left as well.
Speaker 1: I have one questions. Okay, let's do another questions?
Speaker 2: No rush, Yeah, why not use the question? Okay, so they are a government affiliated right?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Can we ask another age question? There? Oh, we don't know their age. It's unknown. So we don't we know. We know rocks age and we know SHAMROCK's age. I don't think we know Garlings.
Speaker 1: We can do occupation.
Speaker 2: I was think of debut and debuted at l Bath because if they well, no, because Garling showed up a little before that debuted. Oh can I picked? We could slider the chapters? See that?
Speaker 1: What if I do like world Noble King or God Warrior of Scientific Defense?
Speaker 2: I don't think Garling is stated to have over thinking that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna waste one of my questions, my last question.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use mine on debuted after chapter oney fifty. Yeah, okay, that was my last question.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got God Warrior. Scientific defense is correct?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just Saturn. Then Saturn, but Saturn was but he showed up before the time.
Speaker 1: Skift, but maybe he didn't be revealed.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll type in Saturn.
Speaker 1: Isn't isn't isn't a God Warrior?
Speaker 2: Is it Garling? And it would have to be Garling then because he's also the scientific defense it's Garling.
Speaker 1: I actually don't even I actually don't even know what fucking scientific defense is. I am no.
Speaker 2: Scientific defense is a Goros position. It's because they each have like agriculture, finance, justice, and then they're scientific. Oh god, it was Saturn and then it was replaced by Garling. Yeah, I guess Garling. We don't know his age. I don't know. I guess. Yeah. I think all the gods Knights were confirmed to have conquerors. I think, so there you go. All right, go Garling.
Speaker 1: I am so behind on.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: I've barely I've barely watched any or read any l BAF.
Speaker 2: It's all right, man, oh bay, yeah, well you know it's pretty good. I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I I I watched and read Egghead or a decent amount of it. I read all of Thathead, and then I watch I. Then I watched Egghead, and I watched Well, and then I read some of l BAF up until that mural that like everyone's freak.
Speaker 2: Really good place to stop, because they just got to that in the anime. You could pick up from the anime and be caught up four episodes, honestly. Yeah, all right, well I uh yeah, I could do one more.
Speaker 1: Or if you want to do that, let's do one more thing, okay, and then we'll call it. Oh, we always do the one piece wordle, the actual ye, to do.
Speaker 2: The actual wordle. You're the this is the one you're better at.
Speaker 1: I like this one. I always start with the kaido, but we could change it up if you could think of anything different.
Speaker 2: All right, well, no, no, no, this is your this is your game. This is the thing you're good.
Speaker 1: K and an A in different spots.
Speaker 2: All right, No, I know O, so that cuts out two vowels. But A is there? Okay? Uh, okay, so geneba that's not genebae uh. And it could be like just like their last names, like well like Katerina, Devin or their first names.
Speaker 1: I guess and you guess today's character. So it is a character, a character.
Speaker 2: We have five more guesses. Hm hmm uh. There's a K in an A not in those positions, so can't be.
Speaker 1: This is not an easy game. I almost just want to try a word.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think of just yeah, five letter words here, not that Corona's six? Uh?
Speaker 1: Can we really care?
Speaker 2: Mary? Uh? Moria is five, but it does not have a K.
Speaker 1: Doesn't need to have a K, but ideally use some different letters like a you for example, or A A E. Yeah, but five letters.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm. Yeah, we definitely need to narrow this down somehow.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Carus caru, Yeah, that's the same. It's the same position. Karu D the duck.
Speaker 1: They chat did tell me on one of our YouTube videos and comments. We're saying that you can choose it just by putting any letters in. But I don't want to play it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to do that. That's that defeats the soul of this. Uh oh, Frank, no, Frank, you so many letters, Brooke, I mean nope, doesn't have an O in it? Uh Robin does have an eye and it doesn't have an eye or no, just going the obvious answers here, it's a character.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm from every every everyone I can think of their name for too long, yeah or too short.
Speaker 2: Kobe, I was like PAULI, but no, he has six letters in his name, A lot of simple Louchi No, mmmm cock Cali.
Speaker 1: What was that guy's name? Pedra?
Speaker 2: No pedro, pedro with an O though.
Speaker 1: I just want to try the yeah, no, no, no, no, there's no D either. I just want to try and get an E to see if there's an E in this word. That mark z beec zebec.
Speaker 2: X e b e C. I'm typing in zebec.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Gott a C all right, so c K A.
Speaker 1: All in different spots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, I feel like I have to have a notepad next to me when I play this. C k A Frank, just Frank, not not Frankie, just Frank Frank. Yes, okay, And it's doesn't start with that, okay, so I guess it doesn't necessarily start with an A or a C.
Speaker 1: It's just K is not the first we could just write loofy and get you and why.
Speaker 2: We could and al f I'll type it in kind of a waste, but yeah, it is a waste because we didn't learn anything, but we.
Speaker 1: Got left letters to choose from.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, let's see one of these letters that's not K is the start of this word.
Speaker 1: What's mister five name again?
Speaker 2: Gem of the Border, Babe, Sala Marianne. Yeah, they're way too long, Mikita, that's miss Valentine. Okay, so their first letter of this word is either.
Speaker 1: Okay, hm hmm, carrot.
Speaker 2: I'm literally going through, yeah, literally going through all of the letters and.
Speaker 1: Seeing also that's k A in the same spots.
Speaker 2: Try chaka ah. Okay, okay, we know where the A is. The A is in the center and then the letters left. Oh no, they reset everything. Okay, who was it? Damn you? I forgot. We have to be careful playing this so close to six, because that's the time they said everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, what we should do instead of word elsin? So we kind of stuck about it? Is this played one quick higher lower and then call it a stream.
Speaker 2: I could call it a stream. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Hire a lower, all right, okay, there is a time limit.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'm gonna go with Chew five. I'm gonna say Lacuba.
Speaker 1: I think, well, yeah, no, the tie actually wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Jack? Definitely Jack or Foxy? Jack still has it. Carsu has higher bounty than Foxy. White Beard has a higher bounty than Carsu. White Beard has a higher bounty than kid Queen. A kid has a higher bounty than queen.
Speaker 1: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: A queen has a higher bounty than Jean Jean, so yes, yes, okay. Sicily has a higher boundy than Albion Nice Auger, Well, okay.
Speaker 1: Auger should be higher, but it should be higher.
Speaker 2: But a lot of the earlier members of the black Beard crew. They had an early bounty that I don't think has been updated. I think it might be Albion weirdly.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, well done.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because there's a trap with that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. On Kelly Funk, I don't even know if Kelly Funk, No, they were pirates. I don't know if they had a higher Okay, yeah, thank you, that was good. Oh it's Chad Ross, Chad brown Beard. Yeah, it's brown Beard. I still think why Kelly Funk might be higher?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, use a life Ina Zuma or Chad Ross in a zoomer would have been higher. I don't think you've all had a hundred million. Yeah, seventy seven, dazz, I don't think we've ever gotten that. So I think it's duvall. Yep, it's the same as Robin's. So yeah, yeah, it's seventy nine. IROs was higher. No, okay, almost made it seventeen out of twenty answers.
Speaker 1: I got the twenty of twenty. I speed random and but I didn't click the last one I was on.
Speaker 2: IIRO had a higher bounty than I mean I thought IIRO had.
Speaker 1: Is this correct? Answer twenty of twenty. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Well, good job, all right, we got it, all right, man, that was good. All right, well that was a lot of fun. Thank you again, the last always doing these every week and next week maybe we could we could maybe actually, if we could figure out we can honestly try to jump into Digimon next week.
Speaker 1: I am so down for that. We could figure that out in the meantime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because we have a good emulator for it, and we played Pokemon enough times. I think we got that, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds good to me.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, keep you up to date. Oh, we got a message back from hold on a second the boy, Yes, Frustage said tomorrow at five is good. Sweet, all right, cool, I'll see you tomorrow then, man, all right, child buddy later everybody, boy,