Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 2: That it is, and this happens to be a place where special, like minded people gather each and every week to discuss issues and ask important questions related to our most precious possession, that, of course, is good health. Right. I'm so glad you decided to join us today. Welcome doctor Adam Brockman. Good day to you, Doctor Brockman.
Speaker 3: Hello, Doctor Bob.
Speaker 2: We are going to ladies and gentlemen this hour present to you this week's installments of the Health Alternative of the Week, Health Outrage of the Week. We've got a product recall to tell you about you won't want to hear. You don't want to miss this one, and the Health Mystery of the Week as well. And in between all of that, we're gonna squeeze in phone calls of listeners who are calling in to the Doctor Bob Martin's Show Caller Hotline phone number asking questions about their health, making health related comments. And you can do the very same thing. So think about what's on your mind related to your own personal health or the health of somebody else that is in your life that you would like to have get better and not be sick, and you would like to call into this show to get advice for them. You can do that as well. Our number eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. You'll hear me answer the phone. I'll ask you to state your first name only, first name only, city, and state, and then your question. Make your question as brief as possible, but make sure you turn your radio down before you make that call so that we can understand what you're saying. That number to call in on to get the health advice that you should have that you deserve, and it's free ninety nine is eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two one eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two. Who gets you onto the hotline phone and gets you into the show so that doctor Brockman and I can help you out with your health. All right now, then, doctor Brocklan, you sent me an interesting article entitled the Truth about anti Aging science or scam, and that got my attention because, as you know, I am board certified in anti aging Medicine by the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. And there's a lot of scams out there, truly in this area, because people are hoping that they can find people who are susceptible to these things and convince them that if they buy their pill, potion or powder, that they can move from being sixty years of age down to maybe twenty two years of age. In some manner, maybe it's their skin, maybe it's their joints, maybe it's something else, And so people are being bumboarted today with these promises of miraculous anti aging solutions. So what I want you to do, sir, is to separate the facts from the fiction and explore the science behind age defiance, which is really a better way to talk about it in terms of anti aging. It's age defiance, and not only that, doctor Brockman. It's sort of like, there are some people who are listening to the sound of my voice right now who are aging excessively because they're doing all the wrong things on a daily basis. They may be under tremendous amount of stress, which will age them excessively. They maybe not getting enough sleep, which will age them excessively. They may not be eating well, which may age them excessively. And they may not getting exercise or being or coming they're coming in contact with substances that are just aging them excessively. So of course, to that extent, we're going to talk about anti aging and how to reverse that by re yuking some of those habits, some of those lifestyles. So let's get to this article though. The truth about anti aging science versus scams go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doctor Bob, I knew this is going to be a topic that would peak both of our interests because it is something that both of us have treated quite a bit in our in our professional careers. And I'd like to leave a few things that are actually going to work. But most of the industry, this anti aging industry, is lying to us. And this is why today we're going to pull back the curtain on the sixty billion dollar anti aging industry and the scam where people they this false hope that comes in a jar and they leave with this disappointment because they see their credit card statement at the end of the month. And those miracle creams they're mostly fairy dust and marketing, and those those magic pills, they're about as effective as rubbing a rock on your crow's feet. But there is good news. They're real anti aging dust exist and it doesn't require mortgaging your house for a vial of those unicorn stem cells. And by the end of the segment, you'll either be canceling that Sephora subscription or you're going to be firing your dermatologist and finding an anti aging person like that specializes in natural health. Now, now the biggest con in anti aging is these fancy creams that it's really the issue here is your hormones. It's your testosterone, your dha in, your growth hormone levels. These are dropping and then with that you get brain fog, your metabolism slows, and your skin becomes more elastic. It's the it's maybe it's like a deflated balloon, but here's what actually works, bioidentical hormone therapy. It's not this synthetic junk big pharmas pushing, but real hormones that that's what your body is used to making. And here's an example here of a patient told me after three months on pellets, on these bioidentical hormone therapy pellets, my husband asked if I had gotten a face left, and she said, nope, just got my hormones back. This is a real example of what happens when you do the right thing with this. Instead of a face cream or well that five hundred dollars face cream, it's basically expensive water with a French name.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, but the grocery store is anti is an aging trap for most of us. Is your diet is aging you faster than time itself. The real wrinkle accelerators here that are in plain sight. Is this healthy? Your healthy breads? They're loaded with glyphos glyphos eight, the same chemical that is being sprayed on the weeds sugars, and they're literally caramelized in your collagen like a crim boulet in the seed oils. They turn your joints into a creaky old porch swing. So these things what we need to do is we need to eat like your great grandmother suggested, eat grass fed meat that doesn't have all these hormones and it's not lab grown. Basically, these protein factories, real butter can even even help. I'm not opposed to that in moderation and avoid these can't believe it's not plastic type of spreads, that they are one molecule away from plastic. In seasonal vegetables that grow in your area, preferably ones that are organic. I had another a seventy year old patient here, doctor Bob, that told me and quote, I look younger at seventy than I did at fifty. And it turns out quitting cereal was better than botox in cereal. That glyphosate. It's it is known that glyphosate in cereals makes up. These These these pesticide residues make up forty to fifty percent of cereals. It's hard to believe believe that, right, So here's where it gets exciting that while the beauty industry sells you jars of this false hope, real science offers things like telemere testing. It reveals your real biological age, and it may be I've seen swings as much as twenty years different from your birthday what your birthday cake says. In ozone therapy, it's like an oil change for your blood. We talk often about hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Those things are great. Methylation panels can also show where your aging accelerators are are and where they're stuck. So finding a clinic like this that specialized as natural medicine can help with these. And if you can't find one, send us a message. We'll be glad to try to put you in touch with somebody. But here's the catch here with anti aging, no amount of high tech can outrun a bad lifestyle. You can't have, you can't do the ozone therapy, still have that daily donut habit, and at the end of the day, aging isn't about time. It's about damage. While the beauty industry sells the fantasy of eternal youth that's in a serum, the real anti aging protocol is really simple, fix your hormones, eat real food, and move your body. And Doctor Bob youth isn't purchased, it's earned. We can all stay healthy throughout our lifestyle, just make or through our lives without just a few lifestyle changes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I always am reminded of the smoker who's got, you know, the smoking wrinkles, and they're they're slamming that expensive wrinkle cream you're talking about on their face while they're taking a puff of their cigarette, which is the worst thing you could do to fast age your body. Incredible. Well, doctor Adam Brockman knows that which he's talking about, since he has a very busy restorative medicine clinic that he runs. All right, we're coming back with a health alternative of the week. I'm doctor Bob Martine.
Speaker 3: What subs.
Speaker 2: You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Thank you for tuning into the program. Appreciate that. Stay in touch with us always via my website. You have lots of health related news over there as well. As access to the social media platforms we participate in. And if you ever miss a show or you just want to have somebody in your life listen to this program today, invite them to go to the website doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor d O C T O R Bob dot com. And for the rest of you who would like to have your health related question answered or make your health related comment and get it on the air, you simply dial into our toll for number at eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two for health related questions or comments. One eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. All right, doctor Brockmann, it is time now, sir, and you're going to deliver this week's health alternative of the week. So here we go.
Speaker 3: In this week's health Alternative of the Week, we're highlighting a health alternative to artificial food dies that you can easily incorporate into your cooking and baking. These are natural food colorings. Discussing last week, Robert Kennedy Junior is moving to phase out harmful artificial food die that have been linked to a variety of health issues, in particular those in children, and instead of reaching for those synthetic colors, considered these natural alternatives that are not only add vibrant hues to your dishes, but they also come with some added health benefits. So here you go. Number one beat juice. This deep red juice is perfect for adding color to cakes, smoothies, and sauces. It's rich in antioxidants it can help support heart health. Number two turmeric, also known for its bright yellow color, Turmeric is a fantastic natural dye for rice, soups, and even bake goods. Plus, it has anti inflammatory properties that can benefit your overall health. Number three spinach or kale juice. For a lovely green hue, blend spinach and kale with a bit of water and strain it. This natural dye works well in smoothies, pastas, and even frosting. It's packed with vitamins and minerals. Number four blueberry juice pure's fresh or frozen blueberries, hopefully organic to create a beautiful blue or purple color. It's great for yogurt, smoothies and desserts. Blueberries are also known for their high antioxidant content. Number five is carrot juice. For a vibrant orange color, use fresh carrot juice. It's perfect for adding to bake goods and sauces, and it's a great source of beta carotene, which is beneficial for eye health. And number six pomegranate juice. This juice can provide a rich red color and is loaded with antioxidants. It's great in adding to drinks, desserts, and marinades. And by using these natural alternatives, you can enhance the visual appeal of your meals while also promoting better health for you and your family. And remember, listeners, not only do these natural colorings look great, but they also contribute valuable nutrients to your diet. So the next time you're in your kitchen, skip the artificial dyes and opt for these vibrant, healthy, healthful, in nice alternatives instead. And find these in finer health food stores looking mostly for organic. And this has been your health alternative of the weak natural food colorings, Doctor Bob back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great topic because I was watching a Senate hearing where they were talking about how many of these dyes that Robert F. Kennedy, Junior, the Health and Human Services Secretary, is trying to get eliminated from the food supply here in the United States because they have adverse side effect potentials to people who are consuming them. We're talking about, you know, certain red dyes, certain yellow dyes, and certain green dyes. And they point out that these dyes are of no value to our nutritional items are food items. In fact, they are deleterious to our health, and Canada has completely eliminated them, as has many European countries. They know it, they know the conceptquinces of these foods. But here in the United States, the medical profession doesn't give a rusty you know what. They just allow it. They could care less. And that's why these these dyes exist, because they sure they make the food look more palatable and more interesting, especially to children. They're tricking children in they and basically in this hearing, they had you know, a clear bag with it looked like, you know, like cereal, some type of cereal in it, and they held the bag up and they go, okay, so here's what a bag of this cereal looks like in Canada. And they held it up it just looked like, you know, grain, It was kind of brownish or tan. And then here's what that same cereal looks like here in the United States, and it was like every color in the rainbow was in there, and you knew that those colors that were making up that food on the grains were all derived from some petrochemicals, some synthetic artificial dye that under minds the health of both our children and the adults who consume these products. So folks just realize that these options exist. And if you want to try to find food that's not full of all the junk that undermines your precious health, including the glyfhasates in the food, and the artificial coloring agents in the food, and the Frankenstein food, the genetically modified foods, you can find those. There are grocery stores out there like Natural Grocers who provides that. And if you can't find a natural grocery store near you, you can always order this online at naturalgrocers dot com or find a store that's comparable to that in your neighborhood. You do not have to put up with the commercial stuff that you find in the prototypical, conventional grocery store that is slowly poisoning you and your children one day at a time. With these artificial dyes that they don't drop you in your tracks on the day you ate the bowl of fruit loops or some colorful cereal. It takes decades to do, but it's slowly. It's like a it's like dying from a million cuts. Yeah, it's gonna get to you eventually, and then you're gonna wonder what hits you the day that the symptom finally makes you aware of it. Don't go there, start today. Treat your body better. Make sure you treat your temple of health as much to health, the health side of the equation, as opposed to the other side, which is not a good place to be. So thank you for that, doctor Brockman. Let's see if we have time then to go to our phone calls now. First up is Debbie calling in from New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Debbie from Starting Mexico. I heard that you said that the cause of obesity is a dysfunction of the metapholic states. As soon as that you resulting in the blindly pounds betweens of the doctor and they just all a bell see you in six months. It took a cholesterol toime that he's fine, but they took a triglys ride test studies are seventy four when he should be one fifty. We don't have sweets or cakes, or we don't have we don't eat fatty feeds. Is there anything that he can we can do for like maybe a supplement of vitamin something liquid that can help his metabolical state. It helped him lease the weight. I thank you for your answer. Have a good day for us, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Debbie, thank you for your phone call, which you have just a little bit of time before a break. One would I would ask if the blood test that he had was he fasting, because when you have triglycerides and your glucose in your cholesterol for the matter measured, it should be on at least a ten hour to twelve hour fasting level. If you try to look at treglyrides in a non fasting state, they're going to be elevated. It's that simple. And you say, well, he doesn't needtny sugar. If he's drinking fruit juices all day long or doing things that are you know with high glycemic index carbohydrates, you're going to gain the weight. So it's back to the old equation. You got to move the body, burn the calories don't put more calories in than you're burning. And then make sure there's not some metabolic problem that's going on there that may be underlying this, like a thyroid that's low or something along those lines. And if you can figure that stuff out, you'll get to the reason why the weight is there, and over time learning what that is, we'll bring that person to a better weight status. All right, we are going to come back with the health outrage of the week. Doctor Adam Brockman, co host of the show, is going to deliver that. Stay with us. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martinshow. Anybody's gonna may mistakes, but everybody's got a choice to make. Everybody needs to leave the faith. When are you taking your.
Speaker 1: Money?
Speaker 4: You in fun.
Speaker 2: At a healthy happy welcome or welcome back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Appreciate you tuning into the program and telling others to do the very same thing. They'll thank you for it when they learn how to become their own best doctors most of the time like you are. And we'll get back to more of your phone calls and questions very shortly. Also, the health outrage of the week is also teed up and ready to go. Doctor Brockman's there and he's gonna deliver it with finasse, as he always does. But before we get to that, let's talk about how nature provides certain ingredients in our food supply that nature and our creator hopes that we will stumble upon and benefit by and then eventually dock him in, and why it works and how it works. And that leads me to this amazing ingredient that most people don't know about called pea for short. Pea, you know, like a green pea. It actually stands for paul metoi lethanolamine, but I won't bore you with that chemical name. Just know that pea for short is a simple nutrient that's found in very minute quantities in certain foods, including egg yolks. But you'd have to eat like thirty eggs to get a therapeutic amount of it. But the good news is nutraceutical companies have figured out how to get it in a concentrated way and make it into a supplement so that you can benefit by all of its activity. Listen to this pea. Scientific research shows that pea can address muscle pain and recovery like arthritis, symptoms, improve mobility and range of motion. Pea can also improve your cognitive you're thinking function, your brain power, and a multitude of other health concerns, including if you have allergies, respiratory symptoms, even fibromiasis. So you know that this ingredient in therapeutic amounts in the supplement called Pea by Terry Naturally Vitamins is a way to manage your condition if you have one of these things and get better without having drug yourself. And because of its anti inflammatory action, Pea by Terry Naturally vitamins researchers having investigated its ability to relieve pain in a variety of conditions including siatica, neuropathy, even TMJ or jaw pain. Plus in scientific research on the most common form of arthritis that would be osteoarthritis, PEA lowered levels of inflammatory markers, slowed the damage of cartilage so that you don't go bone on bone or get better and reduce nie swelling. So you are looking to improve your overall health, consider supplementing with Pea by Terry Naturally vitamins for acute and chronic pain, better physical recovery from injuries, and improve mood, focus, and a robust immune system response. Take Pea by Terry Naturally Vitamins. You can find it at find your health food stores nationwide, or you can go to the website Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com Terry Naturally Vitamins dot Com to find the supplement that researchers are really talking about. Now Pea. All right, let's get to this week's installment of the health Outrage of the Week. Doctor Brockman, I don't believe it come on each time for the health a bridge because it's nothing.
Speaker 3: But this week we're saying the alarm on a dangerous scam. Your sleeping pills, those little magic bullets big pharma swears will fix your insomnia. They're not just stealing your sleep, they're stealing your future, in your quality of life. A bombshell news study just exposed these drugs as ticking time bombs. They're linked to skyrocketing disability rates in seniors. And guess what your doctor is still prescribing them like candy. And it's not isn't medicine. It's corporate sponsored sabotage of the American health and we're gonna blow the whistle on it. Listen, listen, to these shocking numbers from Penn State. Seniors taking sleeping pills face twenty percent higher disability risk per year. That means trouble walking, bathing, and even using the bathroom independently. Popular drugs like Lunesta and restore all they're the worst offend here. And it's not just a sleep aid. It's pharmaological quickstand. It's trapping our elderly bodies that make it us where we can't function. And while big farmers raking in nine billion a year on these families are left changing adult diapers and paying nursing home bills. Here's what makes me sick here. Doctors know these risks, but they're still writing them thirty million prescriptions a year, and why big farmer reps they're wining and dining these physicians help them push these pills. It's lazy medicine. It's easier to prescribe these than actually think about how these people need to function, and it's just corruption overall. The FDA approves these drugs based on industry funded studies. Meanwhile, something known as cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia, it has this eighty percent success rate and it's getting ignored. This is considered to me legalize malpractice. Why are we not doing this? And how about some of these natural type of cures here, These are things big pharma does not want you to know. They're safer and cheaper alternatives. Magnesium it's a simple supplement. It's nature's relaxation and no dementia risk. Tart cherry juice it's a boosts melatone and natural melotone and bodies or boost those in our system without the hangover the next day, sunlight therapy. It resets our circadium rhythm. Andy. I even think weighted blankets will work. It's drug free anxiety. But you're not going to see these in tv ads because there's no profit in cures and these prescriptions again thirty million of them. So this is how we fight back. We need to taper off safely. I suggest working with a functional medicine doctor here and then also working with your physicians saying hey, enough's enough here and you need we need to start reporting these pill pushers that are doing doing this to to We don't even know about it. Sometimes when it's happening to our to our mothers and fathers that are are getting elderly. Yeah, and I also think we need to demand insurance companies to cover this cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia. Uh, talk to your insurance company, tell them that's it. That is something that you want covered. And this we need to not only wake up here, but we also need to wake up this sleeping pill industry. And the best way to do that is to completely say enough is enough. That's what we need to do before big pharmacts continues to sleep walk to the bank here. So that that's uh, that's my suggestion for this. And this is the health outrage of the week, doctor Bob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's outrageous. I mean when you think about how those sleeping pills can increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease and dementia, and how many uh elderly people, how many senior citizens fall and break their hips as a result or get into car crashes because they're all strung out on these pills that they don't metabolize overnight. And a lot of them say, well, you know, if you're taking these sleeping pills, you can't drive for twelve hours the next day. That ought to say everything you need to know how dangerous they are. And it is totally abused and used. And when you think of the millions of people who are doing this, who are taking these drugs based on what their doctors are telling them to do and the risks that their doctors are putting them through. There's other ways to help people with sleep. You just laid out a whole bunch of them, and there are more. But it is outrageous and this needs to change, and I'm glad you brought it up, doctor Brockman, thank you for that. All Right, ladies and gentlemen, We're going to come back very shortly here with the product recall of the weekend and then get to your phone calls and questions. You are tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 2: I'm above service number signon.
Speaker 3: The al one never single.
Speaker 2: He's all right, Welcome back to The Doctor Bob Martin's Show. With us is doctor Adam Brockman, co host and executive producer of the show. He does all the heavy lifting behind the scenes and helping me in a major way, and we're so happy and honored to have him with us in the show today. And we'll get back to more of your phone calls and emails very shortly here. But doctor Brockman, do you have a product recall for us of the week?
Speaker 3: I sure do. This week we have exploding phone chargers. This week, four hundred and twenty nine thousand wireless chargers have been recalled. It was a New York based Caselely. They have their it's here, It's power pods. They're wireless chargers sold on Amazon and getcasely dot com, and they are spontaneously combusting. Yeah, so here's here's the breakdown here. It's fifty one reports of overheating, swelling in full blown fires, six burn injuries, and that's still going up. And so the model here is E three three A. So if you got that, you might want to look for that there. It just happened again. This just was last month. I think it was a Velvet caviaar recalled ninety thousand power banks for the same reason. And yeah, so if we're looking at this here, anything with these lithium ion batteries may have a poser risk. So what we can do about this is you need to check that model E three three A. It's on a back. If it matches, go ahead and unplug it immediately.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 3: You can demand a replacement for this. Casey has a recall page. You just got to submit proof and they will send you a safe version and dispose dispose of it properly. You can't put these lithium ion batteries just in a trash. They need to go into into a special battery type of waste. Uh. So with this, I think the main thing is is we need to stay informed on this. We want to bring attention to this. It's not uh, this is health related to we don't want our nightstand causing a fire when we're sleeping. So we need to stay informed and we need to uh to make sure we're looking out for these type of products as well as case Lee's E three three A chargers wireless chargers.
Speaker 2: Okay, the product recall of the week. Thank you for that, Doctor Brockman. Now, ladies and gentlemen, if you're just tuning into the program, or if you have a health related issue going on with yourself or somebody that you care about, let me give you the toll free number that doctor Bob Martin show. Call her hotline phone number. We're going to get back to your calls and emails here very shortly. Here, but jot this number down so you have it for safe keeping in case you have a health issue and you want help. Will do our very best to help you out. And it doesn't cost you anything, either the phone call or the advice. I mean, where can you go to get two doctors? Well, actually, doctor Brockman has two doctorates, so it is late literally three doctorates rolled into two doctors that are going to give you sage healthful advice. And all you have to do is just wind us up by calling our toll free number at eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two. Become your own best doctor most of the time with the proper education and advice one eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. In the website where you can stay apprized of all the latest breaking news over at doctor spell out the word doctor doctor Bob dot com. You got the podcast library, you got lots of news, and you got the social media platforms. It's all over there, all right, doctor Brockin. Let's go to the email today Shane in Iowa.
Speaker 3: What's he saying, well, Doctor Bob, He's asking for a remedy for proctitis, and so I'll go ahead and answer that here, Shane, thanks for your email. Proctitis it can be quite uncomfortable, but there are some natural remedies that may help with this. I suggest considering a sitz bath with warm water. It helps to sue that area. Topically, you can use some alovera gel. It might provide some relief due to its anti inflammatory type of properties. And I suggest taking doctor Ohira's probiotics. It helped can help restore that gut health in it uh. And then also use some anti inflammatory herbs like curemed by Terry natural vitamins or or including some ginger it may also be beneficial. And for proctitis, I also would suggest considering consulting with a natural health specialist on this as well, because make sure that you know the what the cause of that inflammation is. And doctor Bob, do you have anything to add to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just let them know what proctitis is, doctor Brockman, so that they may not recognize the word. And in the part of the anatomy that it's impacting.
Speaker 3: Anything with idis is gonna gonna mean inflammation. So you can have this iis all over the body and this uh is concerning the prostate or or excuse me, the uh the the I guess colon an area and.
Speaker 2: We need to.
Speaker 3: We need to worry about about that because you don't want anything like constipation, uh, blood in the stools anything like that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the alo I think is very good. In fact, folks, you can get an alo gel that you can take, you know, put a glove on, squirt some of the alo gel out on your finger and insert that into the rectal area and around the rectal orifice, and that will solve almost all of these proctitis situations that are going on, unless there's some type of an underlying yeast infection or some other problem that if it doesn't heal, if it doesn't get better with the probiotics with doctor o'heres probiotics or Lily of the desert ali era jel then and the ginger maybe internally, then it's time and the citsp as it's time, then consult a doctor so they can take a look at it up close and personal and give you the proper advice. All right, all right, so stay right where you are. We're gonna come back with more of your information here on the doctor Bob Martin's show.
Speaker 3: Just gave.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are in the final segment of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. I'm doctor Bob here. But you don't have to stop your learning process as it relates to health and wellness and preventing health problems. Outright, stay apprized of all the latest breaking health news over on my website at doctor Bob dot com doctr bob dot com. That website can also handle any emails that you care to write. There's a place where you can actually send in a health related question and then doctor Brockman and I will look at it and answer it on the air. Or even easier than that, just go over to your telephone and pick up the phone and call us and state your health question or your health comment at eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two for health questions or health related All right, ladies and shaman, it is now time for this week's installment of the Health Mystery of the Week.
Speaker 3: This week's health mystery of the week is air frar orgasms. Is it scientific discovery or culinary perversion? America, we have a kitchen conundrum here, we're gonna investigate these reports and that's right. Scientists are now studying why the pen of air frars triggers the same brain fireworks as sex, gambling and finding money in our genes. Is this the future of pleasure? Is it a culinary conspiracy or is it just proof that modern dating is that bad? Okay, so we're going to crack this case wide open, just like those perfectly crisp air fried chicken wings. According to doctor Eleanor Bryant at the University of Bradford, that tingle you feel when your air frier deans isn't just hunger. It's a full blown neurological high dubbed air fryer flutters. Here's what's happening to your brain here, doctor Bob dopamine tsunami. It's the same chemical rush as winning at slots are a really good first date. We have this heart rate spike. It's identical to the moment your crush texts you back, and it's anticipation overload. Your neurons don't just know what they're getting. Are they getting fries or are they getting something more? And let's be honest here, when's the last time your oven made you feel this alive. Conventional cooking is now the missionary position of meal prep. So what the It's more addictive than TikTok, these sinfully satisfying triggers. It's a novelty rush, instant gratification and guilty free indulgence. So with this, Doctor Bob, I think the main thing here. Here's some other things we can include with this. And we don't know exactly why this happens to our brain. Is it a tease? Is it the crunch factor? Is it a delayed gratification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty mysterious. How sound can elstit a physiological response as deep as that which is associated with procreation. So we'll just leave it there. So this is a family show, the health mystery of the week. Thank you for that, Doctor Brocklan, and ladies and gentlemen, you make it a healthy day and a healthy week. Until we're right back here next week, same time, same place you've been listening to the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Be well,