Speaker 1: Billy cunning him the great America, welcome to this Monday afternoon in the tri State, and may not ragin for a couple hours, which is a good thing. But hot weather's coming later this week. And I've invited Moe in to talk about the Reds and the Bengals because right now it appears both sports teams are at the crucible. They're at the top. Are they going to slide down one way or slide down the other? As Moe knows, the Reds have played exactly one hundred baseball games. They have fifty at home, fifty on the road, sixty two remain. There are are four games over five hundred and fifty two and forty eight. They're in Washington tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday and back home for an extended Homestand and the Bengalley's right now Monday afternoon, have not yet signed Shamar Stewart, and don't know about Trey Hendrickson, and we do know about Desmond Ritter coming back to Cincinnati. Moeger, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So tell the American people Monday afternoon, Moeger, what are the two or three reasons to be optimistic about the Reds, And what are the two of three reasons not to be optimistic about the Reds? Considering this Factmo, they have a lot of games against the Central Division opponents they don't do well. Milwaukee hasn't lost the game since May. They swipt the Dodgers twice. You got the Cubs who can't lose. They never beat the Cardinals or the Pirates. Other than that, they're in good shape in the Central Division. So what are the two or three reasons you're optimistic? Then what are the two or three reasons you're pessimistic? Then when we go to the Bengals, what are the two or three reasons you're optimistic? What are the two of three reasons you're not optimistic? Then we'll talk about other issues and including lager beer forty feet deep underground with bugs, mosquitoes and flies everywhere. What do you think, once again, Moe, give me the two or three reasons to be optimistic, keeping in mind that Tito has a great record in the second half of the season, but not in the first half of the season. Give me a full report. There's a question in there. Can you answer it?
Speaker 2: You know what I started doing this first of all, it's nice to see you in person. Yeah, in person, it's good to see you. I thought you were mad at me or something. I haven't seen you in like Tony, I had to be seen and viewed. I understand. When I started doing this, they said when you interview people one question at a time. So you have violated that. But that's okay. You're far more accomplished broadcaster than I. Let's talk about reasons to be optimistic about the rest. I'll start with this weekend in New York. This is the thing that stood out to me more than anything else. Matt McClain got on base six times. If you look at the Reds in the first half of the season, we went into the year going okay offensively, the Reds at best are average. They need more production from the top of the batting order. Their two whole production this season has been among the league's worst. The guy who has filled that role most often this year, obviously, Matt McClain, had had a disappointing first half. They've got to get more out of him. It's great that he hit a home run on Friday, more than anything on base six times. That makes Elie Deller Cruise's job easier. That makes Austin Hayes's job easier. So I start with that very encouraging sign this weekend. Number two. The starting pitching is good and the starting pitching is good without a hundred Green who maybe will pitch at some point this year, I doubt it, but if they do get him back, that's an all star caliber pitcher rejoining an already good rotation. Andrew Abbott has been terrific all season long. Write even though they didn't get the win yesterday. Nick Lodolo has emerged as a very reliable middle of the rotation guy. Randy Johnson. They have good starting pitching, and so I start with the most important thing this offense needs is a guy in the two hole who is more productive. Got good signs this weekend. The starting pitching is very good. What about Akona? Could they trade for ronald'cuony Yes, that would be awesome. Let's just see the throw he made the other night. That was Dave Parker like, legitimately the best throw I've ever seen, and Dave Parker is one of my heroes. Ronald Aconye would cost a lot, but what do the Reds need? A right fielder right now, they're trying Noelve Martin right field, who has not played the outfield as a pro. The first six innings he played in right field this weekend in New York are the first six innings he's played in right field as a professional. So you might say, well, take advantage of his arm. They can put espen All at third base. They're doing it out of desperation because right field has been an issue. Corner outfield production, especially when Austin Hayes hasn't been healthy, has been an issue all year long. So do you want Ronald Acunya? Of course, yes, get him. Are you willing to pay? Yes? Are the Reds willing to pay yet? No, that's the question.
Speaker 1: Knda Laria. They spent forty five million. What they get out of him?
Speaker 2: Nothing? So here's the reason for pessimism. Would be that I need one more optimistic. Okay, one more optimistic. They have Elie de la Cruz and they have Terry Francona. Uh, and you're right, Terry Francona's track record of the second half of the season has been terrific. Okay. Reasons for pessimism Number one, you mentioned the schedule toughest in the sport in the second half going out of the All Star Break. If you added up every team's the winning percentage of every team on their schedule, the Reds had the most difficult Now, winning in New York two out of three this weekend is not insignificant. The Mets are pretty good, but you mentioned before this year against the Cubs, they haven't been very good this year. Against the Brewers, they haven't been very good. They have a losing record against the Saint Louis Cardinals. They've got to be better against teams in their own division. Plus, they have a series against the Dodgers. They have a series, two series with the Dodgers, a series with the Toronto Blue Jays. The schedule is really backloaded, not in their favor, so you start there. Number two. They haven't gone through a prolonged hitting slump that has torpedoed their season, right. Their longest losing streak this year is four games, right, So for all of their offensive deficiencies, it hasn't sunk them. But it's not a very high ceiling offensive team. If Ellie goes into a batting slump, if they don't get to production from the two spot they're looking for if there's another injury somewhere. Christian and Carnassio Astraam was supposed to be the first baseman hasn't worked out. He thinks they don't have a solution right now in right field. They want to give more playing time to a guy in Santiago Espadal, who is a below average major league hitter. I think you're asking a lot of a handful of guys in the batting order. What if there's a slump, who can make up for it? So I worry about over the finals sixty two games offensively, can they withstand a lull, which, as deficient as they may be, really hasn't happened. So that kind of concerns me. I wonder about I don't so much worry about the quality of the arms they have in the bullpen. I wonder if they have enough. Every team in the sport wants relieve help, and so you could say, go get an arm at the deadline. Everybody wants an arm at the deadline and the bullpen. And if Hunter Green doesn't come back, or if he doesn't come back soon and there's slight regression from Andrew Abbott, or there's another injury in the starting rotation. Do say that, then what happens? But they're two and a half out of the wildcard. They've gotten off to a good start in the second half of the season. I think all year long, they've played a handful of games that kind of felt like, all right, they got to win this one or the season goes sideways. And they've won almost every single time. They lost those first two games to the Miami Marlins, and a lot of people were ready to start throwing at them, and then they came back in one six.
Speaker 1: Talk about what happened with the Rocks.
Speaker 2: They lost that game on Friday, which was maddening, came back and won the next two. They have found a way. They haven't gotten swept in a series this year, which if you don't get swept in a series, you're not going to lose more than a couple in a row. They've done a good job of that. Again, the most encouraging thing this weekend Matt McClain got on base. If that becomes a theme in the second half, this offense has the capability to be better in the second half than it was in the first half. Do you have hope? I do have hope.
Speaker 1: How many wins will the Reds have this year? You will be held to account October the first.
Speaker 2: Well I said on opening day? I said to you right before opening day, I thought the Reds were gonna win eighty three games. Right now they're on a pace to win eighty four. I still will stick to that. I think the starting pitching is good enough to keep them in it. The offense as currently constructed is not good enough to get them over the hump. Now, what do we all want to know July thirty? First, do they make a trade nine games between now and then? So they look like buyers to me? Two and a half out of the wildcard. But what happened two years ago? Two years ago at the deadline, they were in first place and they had a massive hole. It was the starting pitching and Nick Crawl did nothing. Now is that all on Nick Kroll? Is it a a reflection of the market, is a reflection of ownership? We could talk about all those things, but the last time the Reds were in it, they didn't do anything. And I think, unfortunately, from a fan perception perspective, that looms over this year's deadline. If two years ago you were in first place, right, and your starting pitching was terrible and you did nothing. Why am I to trust that you're gonna go get something from the outside at the deadline this year.
Speaker 1: And the Reds spent sixty five million dollars on Martinez in Candelaria, Candelaria, I think it's a yankee. Sixty five million collectively, that's like real money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the Martinez thing. They get beat up, but Nick Martinez has done a nice job here. It's not acceptable. Acceptable if you look at the overall cost of their starting rotation though cheap, it's very cheap. So you're a little bit you trade, do I trade Hunter Green?
Speaker 1: Toney Bender says, trade Hunter Green?
Speaker 2: That's absurd. That's what I said. They've got to get Hunter Green healthy. Jeff Brantley talked about this on on one of the broadcasts this weekend, Like, Hudder went healthy is terrific, But we're getting tired of saying Hunter went healthy. He hasn't gotten through a full big league season without going on the injured list, and there seems to be no real concrete idea of when he might be on a.
Speaker 1: Big league young guy, he's like, what twenty six?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean like, this is big year number four, This is you know, he was an All Star last year and when he is on the mound, he's electric. But he's just not on the mound all that much.
Speaker 1: Let's move on here, Let's move on to the Bengals, and you have a big show coming up.
Speaker 2: When is it moment? Tony and training Camp Show and forget Starting Wednesday morning, ten am on ESPN fifteen thirty, Tony Pike and I broadcasting from Bengals training.
Speaker 1: Bringing desmon Ritter. Can he be a co host?
Speaker 2: That would be nice? Yeah, I love got.
Speaker 1: Nothing news a thirsting quarterback.
Speaker 2: Right Well, I mean he's gonna get reps in practice. You know, Dez is a guy. He's the most accomplished quarterback in UC history. It obviously didn't work out for him in Atlanta as the starting quarterback, but if he is your third option, you could do worse. Now, Let's be honest. If anybody besides Joe Burrow is playing significant snaps for the Bengals, that's a problem. But from a fan perspective, I root for des Ritter, and to me, it'd be cool if he could hold down employment for the Cincinnati Bengals. But let's be honest of all the things that are happening right now with this team. The acquisition of a third quarterback is not that?
Speaker 1: Not that un WNBA All Star Game?
Speaker 2: A little bit of it? Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about Shamar Stewart. What's happening with Hendrickson?
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I want listen to the so called experts. I think you know more about sports than they do. By the way, know more about the Bengals. But they got Joe Burrow once again, going nine to eight. Maybe make the playoffs at ten.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 1: They're saying, what if he gets hurt, then there'll be a total collapse. Who called it a TC and golf? A total collapse? When when the wheels come off, yeah, you're not moving much. First of all, before we get into the particulars, this is mo over underwins for the Bengalleys.
Speaker 2: I think they're going to go eleven and six. That's what I said. I think eleven and six right here. So, as bad as last year was awful, they went nine to eight. Now got to apply some contacts down the stretch. They were playing teams with bad quarterbacks. They feasted on them. I will say what I said a year ago at this time, and I was dead wrong on But I'll be right this year. Joe Burrow plays a full season, the Bengals are not going to miss the postseason. Now you might go, well, what if he gets hurt? Well, what if Josh Allen gets hurt? What if Patrick Mahomes gets hurt? What if Jalen Hurts gets hurt?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean you could apply that to a lot of teams. I do think it's fair to wonder how much better will the offensive line be this year. I'm actually a little more bullish on that unit than others because I think they have a very good young right tackle, equality left tackle, and a center who's going to be better because he doesn't have to clean up as many messes because of the guard played to his left and to his right. So I'll say there are two more wins better this year than last year. But what looms over the entire summer Trey Hendrickson, Trey hendricks Samar Stewart, Shamar Stewart and.
Speaker 1: Mallins fencing, Joe Burrow stuff in New York City? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Not a big fan of that, but the track record is what happens Week one every year they lose? What happens Week two every year they lose. You've got to win your first two because weeks three through seven five consecutive games against teams that made the postseason last year. So they've reformatted training camp, they've made a bigger priority playing guys in the preseason. Does that pay off Week one when they go to Cleveland, which two years ago they went to and loss. So that, to me is the question our.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow's record the first two games in IT one and nine or one in eleven or something.
Speaker 2: So I think he has one win in the first two weeks. It's not good, that's my point. That's not good. Look, he's not coming off an injury. He's not right now, knock on wood, dealing with an injury.
Speaker 1: He's got a stuff back from Guadalmala.
Speaker 2: He's got a stuff back from Guatemala. So if he gets through training camp healthy, there's no reason to think the Bengals shouldn't win their first two games, and if they don't, then it's another season of trying to play catch up. Why did the Bengals miss the postseason last year because they started oh to three. Why do the Bengals have to go on the road to Kansas City in twenty twenty two because they started oh to two The slow starts catch up to him in some way, shape or form. Two years ago, didn't make the postseason when Joe Burrow got hurt because they went oh into the first two games. So to me, can they get through the Trey Hendrickson thing, however that unfolds, the Shamar Stewart thing. However that unfolds You could say those things are distractions. A coach in his sixth NFL season or seventh NFL season and a quarterback in his what this is year six should figure out a way to navigate the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: Maybe you win a game or two in the first two weeks. How about to take the.
Speaker 2: Field against the Browns on September seventh and win that football game.
Speaker 1: If they lose in Cleveland, which is h which is likely, they're going to be a dog in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Well then that tells me that that they have again failed to use training camp to prepare to hit the ground running week one, and it's going to tell me, in all likelihood, the Bengals really haven't fixed their defense.
Speaker 1: Can you name one starter for Xavier University in basketball.
Speaker 2: At the moment? Not many?
Speaker 1: No, how about UC? About Jizsel Gisel James is back for year three? Is he going to fizzle jizzl or not?
Speaker 2: I hope he doesn't fizzle. He's Gigsel Skyline Chili Crosstown shootouts at Xavier this year. That's bad for you, say, you see hasn't won there since December eighth, two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Last I'm a coach did not get to the playoffs at all in his first four years to.
Speaker 2: The NCAA Tournament in n C double one, McK cronin did not, and he succeeded. He did, right, So two thousand and seven, eight, nine, ten, Mick didn't make it. But and then twenty eleven, with a fair amount of heat on him, he got hold. Did he get to the tournament? He won a game in the NCAA Tournament. So I have always a last year's UC basketball team to the twenty ten team where there were a lot of expectations. That year they had Land Stevenson and they didn't quite put the pieces together, and then the next year they did. I think that's gonna happen for UC basketball this year. But getting back to the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Let's go but there what w NBA All Star Game?
Speaker 2: Paige Beckers is my favorite player. If you haven't watched Paige Beckers play to your national champion all that stuff. Yes, and took a picture with my daughter when they played Xavier and she's skinny too, and.
Speaker 4: She is.
Speaker 2: Something that's all well and good. I let's go off topic. Yeah, the Bengals have to fix their defense and they really haven't overhauled the personnel. So the question is, with a lot of the same guys and with the Shamar Stewart and Trey Hedgertsie being what they are, can l Golden take what is basically last year's unit?
Speaker 1: Never coached the NFL?
Speaker 2: Has he he's coaching the NFL? He hasn't been a defensive court DC. Can he in the second all those guys come back, all those players in the secondary, they didn't add to it. Can he get more out of those guys this year than lou A Romo could last year?
Speaker 1: Who's the national champion in baseball in CAA?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's lsu.
Speaker 1: Who's the national champion in basketball?
Speaker 2: Beat Houston this year?
Speaker 1: Florida Florida, who's the national champion in football, Ohio State, who won the twenty eighteen Ohio basketball title the Deer Park.
Speaker 2: Very good, let's continue. I don't know if I got the College World Series thing right.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not sure either. I watched it. They won, they won two games.
Speaker 2: Coastal Carolina. Coastal Carolina played. I want to say, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's LSU. I think it's LSU. Paul Skeins didn't pitch for him, did he?
Speaker 2: No? No, he pitches for the Pittsburgh Pirates, who would probably lose a game head to head against LSU if they they played. No quest, Yeah, LSU beat the Coastal Paul Skins.
Speaker 1: Was there with my old girlfriend Olivia Dunn.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? Livy Dunn was I think there? Yeah, well, Mo, thanks for your involvement in this. You know s C Cincinnati got a big win too.
Speaker 1: With about Messi? What about I know, I know, I know the Utah, but what about Messi?
Speaker 2: Messi got a front row seat for a vander.
Speaker 1: And he left Evanda Hollafield and then Messi leaves and doesn't shake hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, poor sport. You know that's what you expect now, why Cincinnati's cooking right now?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: My wife says, I look like Ronaldo. Do you see any symbolo? I see those similarities. I haven't been on your show in like two months, so I haven't had a chance to invite you to a Reds game this year. Right field with us three two one night a week from tomorrow. Let me think of three dollar beers.
Speaker 2: Two dollars hot dogs, one dollar ice cream. Let me think about it. Hey, and it's cashless, so you can't you know, I only carry fifties and one hundreds, so maybe.
Speaker 1: I got right there his fifties and eighty. We'll see you out there on seven hundred WLW. Billy Cunningham hit the music, Dave Keaton hit the music, back at it again. We never stop, We simply continue unabated. Coming up later will be Scott Powell about what's happening little below the surface. And because the mainstream media doesn't report on these facts, because it's an inconvenient truth, I will, which is the efforts of some and the Trump administration to play by the same rules imposed upon them by Democrats. What a novel suggestion, the idea that a president can be indicted? Are you kidding me. That's never happened before until, of course, Donald Trump took office and this thing metastasized, and the spring and summer of twenty sixteen hasn't stopped yet. Here we are in July of twenty twenty five, and certainly it all continues by Democrats in the media, and it's not reported very simply. And the spring and summer, after months of investigation of Hillary Clinton by the FBI, the FBI determined she committed dozens of not hundreds of felonies by purposely destroying materials that were runner subpoena by the House and also materials she had to keep secret because of national security implications. Whence she took over her Secretary of State under a Barack Hussein Obama. She wanted to have a home brewed server in her Chapel Claw home in New York and not go through government channels, which she did for four years. This wasn't one mistake by Pete Hegseth on a signal chat that this went on for four years with tens of thousands of highly secured national security materials available to the communist Red Chinese, the Russians, and others. Because Hillary Clinton refused to follow the rules, and so when it became a parent in May and June that she should have been indicted for felonies, they could not do that because she was the nominee of the Democratic Party. So they had to come up with some maneuvering to make sure that Hillary Clinton was not indicted for the numerous crimes she committed and along with many of others in her staff as a Secretary of State, because she lied repeatedly and destroyed necessary information and violated national security laws and all kinds of things. And so there were powwows held involving Eric Holder and Barack Hussein Obama and others, Susan Rice, about how do we handle this? Obviously, this is a public relations disaster. We got the nominee at twenty sixteen, right, Hillary Clinton obviously is going to beat Donald Trump. But it's too late to substitute her out. So what do we do? Well, you might recall the James Comy. After pow wow with Eric Holder, the Attorney General said, well, let I'll be the front guy on this. I'll hold a big time news conference in the summer of twenty sixteen, and I'll lay out a lot of the crimes she committed, obviously, but and I'm going to state that she did commit numerous felonies, but no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute Hillary Clinton, for God's sakes, for crimes. And that was with the permission of Eric Holder, the Attorney General, And so he just laid it out and said that in the media within three or four days, ignored it, put it on. Okay, that's great. Okay, let's move on now to Donald Trump and the access Hollywood tape grabbing women by the private parts. Let's ain't the focus of the country from the fact we have a Democratic nominee who the FBI CIA determined committed dozens, if not hundreds of felonies using bleach bit and hammers to destroy cell phones and computers and laptops illegally under subpoena, and she shouldn't have done it. I'm going to say she obviously committed Nubro's felonies. But then James Comber said, well, you know, Comy actually said that, well, you know, no reasonable prosecutor bring these charges against her in Washington, d C. That reasonable prosecutor was Eric Colber, who was the wingman for Obama. So let's give Hillary Clinton a free pass. It's too late to always say clean this mess up. Can't get another nominee in the summer. In July of twenty sixteen, the conventions in a couple of weeks and away we go, and everyone knew you and I included that, after all, Donald Trump was not going to win the presidency anyway in twenty sixteen. He won't win, so that means we can cover this thing up even greater, commit more felonies in the process. You know, the cover ups always worse than the crime, but in this case, the crimes of Hillary Clinton were as bad as the cover up. So September October rolls around. They released the NBC releases the Access Hollywood tape with Billy Bush. Everyone knows what's going to happen, the big party planned and the Javis Convention Center, and I was there for that. Outside what we're watching this display go on. My TV show was in full production of that pont in New York City, and everyone knew. The balloons are up there ready to go. And obviously, when Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she was going to hand out the goodies to Komi and Brennan and all the rest. It worked, we won. The presidents guess what you said, No, not going to work. And so then what happened. President Barak Hussein Obama December seventh and eighth conven a big meeting in the White House. Big deal, because after all, we got a new guy coming in and I mean, I know what he's doingorally never been elected anything before in his life, the only president in American history you might know, that had not ever been a general nor a held political office. And so we got to do something to pin him down so that he didn't discover the sins and crimes we've committed as a group, that being James Comy and John Brennan and James Clapper, and Andrew McCabe and Sally Yates and many others. Loretta Lynch Attorney General at that point. And so it was like, okay, what do we do. Well, let's come up with a Russian collusion delusion. So Hillary Clinton agreed to use some of her operatives and the Clinton Foundation all over the world to put together some made up emails about a collusion deal between Vlatimir Putin and Donald Trump. The Russian collusion delusion, which was percolating quietly because the Clinton, East says know how to play that game. So they said, you know what we'll do then, is put out a story that there was Russian collusion, delusion between Trump and putin between Russia and the United States in order to make sure the twenty sixteen election was not valid. And previous to that, there were memos going back and forth in which some of this was percolating in the summer of twenty sixteen. And so at that point James Clapper and John Brennan, a former communist who is the Director of National Intelligence under Obama, those two had issued memos back and forth to each other. There's no evidence there's any collusion at all, and they knew that going into the December seventh or eighth meeting of twenty sixteen, but Obama, being the head of the Snake, said we had to come up with something. So that they put out. They began to work to fill in the files, make things up to make it look as if Donald Trump's election was invalid. And so the first thing they did after the inaugural was hire one of their own through the Putts, who was the attorney general for Donald Trump. His name is Robert Mueller. And let's put Andrew. Let's put Wiseman. Andrew Wiseman, who's one of the Clinton eastas, Let's put him as the chief deputy to keep an eye on Muller. So he spent like almost a year and a half. For two years, spent forty million dollars, put all the Clinton lawyers working with Wiseman and with Robert Mueller to come up with a defined conclusion to justify all the invalidation of the twenty sixteen election. Loew and behold under oath Robert Moeller, former director of the FBI. So there was no connection. It didn't happen. They made it up. But Obama, Comy Brennan, Rice Yates, McCabe, Lynch of course knew that was true.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: They made it up in order to invalidate and to pin down Donald Trump for the first two years or more of his presidency. And that was in violation of numerous criminal statutes. Numerous criminal statues were violated. It was a seditious conspiracy to invalidate your vote in twenty sixteen. And so now, on Friday, three days ago, Telsey Gabbert, the new Director of National Intelligence DNI, put together a one hundred page summary of all the sins and crimes committed by this cabal, continuing beginning in twenty fifteen and sixteen, continuing through today. In fact, in twenty twenty, the same group got together to get fifty one experts on intelligence to say the Hunter Bider laptop was Russian disinformation. It continued till then, and as part of that investigation, in the summer of twenty twenty three, the private residence of Donald Trump was raided under a false search warrant by the FBI, notifying CNN ahead of time to keep it going to make sure that Donald would not be re elected to get back in power with a vengeance. So here we sit, and she put out several missives over the weekend. She gave a couple interviews at being Tulsi Gabert about the true scope and the nature of this illegal activity committed by beginning with Barack Obama, then many others in order to invalidate, shall we say, the election of Donald Trump in twenty sixteen, hopefully not to get him elected in twenty twenty. Then you saw through all the bs and you elected him. So the Department of Justice confirmed today about two hours ago that need had to received Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbert's criminal referral related to the bombshell that Obama era officials manufactured and politicized intelligence to create the narrative that Russia was attempting to influence the twenty sixteen election. She released the unclassified documents on Friday that show overwhelming evidence that then President Barack Usain Obama and the entire national security team laid the groundwork that would be years long Trump Russia collusion probes after Trump's election wins shockingly in twenty sixteen and then again in twenty twenty four and she said, quote their goal was to use Sir President Trump and subvert the will of the American people, no matter how powerful. Every person involved in this conspiracy must be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We're turning over all these documents to DOJ for a criminal referral. Now, since then, she relates that there have been many a so called whistleblowers that have come forward to working in national intelligence and said, yes, we were coerced and we did change intelligence in order to help the politics of the Democratic Party, and the implications he said are nothing short history of historic to me as an American, and of course, when you engage in criminal behavior, accuse the other side of doing the same thing and maybe get away with it. She said, This is an issue that is so serious that it should be concerned every single American goes. Has to do with the integrity of our democratic republic. They did not want your vote to count in twenty sixteen, or in twenty twenty, or certainly not in twenty twenty four because they'd cooked up the intelligence and lied about Russian collusion with Trump and they knew the opposite was true in order to cover for the sins and crimes committed by Obama and Clinton with her home brewed server in Chapel Claw. That was essentially the beginning of this was we have to have a cover up of the cover up in order to tie down Donald Trump and maybe the American people through national media outlets like CBSNBC, ABC and NPR will only report what we're saying and not the truth.
Speaker 2: So we'll see what happens now down the road.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a special prosecutor will be appointed at some point to coordinate all this information, and much of it's already in a bow ready to be delivered to the Department of Justice. They can't prosecute it themselves, they'll get special counsel involved headquarter ordered in Florida. Florida has jurisdiction because part of the conspiracy resulted in Florida being used as the situs of an illegal raid in the Donald Trump's home at mar A Lago by the FBI relying upon the same intelligence. So the statute of limitations does not begin to run until the final act of the conspiracy has been committed, and that act, of course, was either the summer of twenty three or the election of twenty twenty with a six year statue, which means either way, the Hillary Clinton, Barack Husain Obama, James Clapper, James Comey, John Brennan, the avowed communist haired by Obama, along with Andrew McCabe and Sally Age and Loretta Lynch had better lawyer up because they have irrefutable information that they knew the truth was to the opposite, and they used the power and prestige of their office to concoct a political scheme to keep their opponents out of power, that being you, me and the Republican Party unbelievable story.
Speaker 2: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: And the eighteen US Code twenty three eighty four seditious conspiracy involves an agreement between two or more people to overthrow, put down, or destroy the government of the United States by force, or to oppose its authority, or to hinder or delay the execution of any US law. It fits perfectly of the treasonous misbehavior beginning with the head of the snake, Barack Hussein Obama and others who carried out this seditious conspiracy to invalidate the elections of twenty sixteen, twenty twenty and twenty twenty four. And we'll see what happens, and the truth will set us free. And I've seen online some great memes. But also Barack Hussein Obama has said repeatedly, no ones above the law, no ones above the law, not even the president, does that apply to him. Democrats would be aghast at the idea that Donald Trump's Justice Department would indict a former president, which is exactly exactly what Joe Biden did under the leadership of Obama, exactly the same thing. And while one time when it involved Donald Trump, the media acted and said Okay, we finally got to the truth. But when Obama and these others Hillary Clinton are indicted and charged formally with crimes against the United States, the media will not say, oh, we finally got the truth. They're going to say, well, this is Donald Trump trying to obscure the involvement of Jeffrey Epstein and that doodling of some twenty four years ago. To me, it's all a farce and the truth will set you free. Let's continue with more after one o'clock today, we'll be Scott Powell about this issue. Will the deep state win again? And we'll see what happens with this. But I think Donald Trump this time understands what's at play, which is the viability of a political party who's courage depends upon its ability to prosecute criminals, high ranking criminals of the opposite political party. The Democrats have no problem doing this at all, zero zilch, nada. Can a former president be indicted? Talk to Joe Biden about that. Now, let's continue with more Reds. Baseball kicks off tonight. They're going to be in Washington. I think game time is about six fifty. We go to all the action about five to forty five. That'sh home of the Reds and the Bengals. By the way, I have an expert that looked it up, and that's Zach Taylor in the six seasons is Bengals head coach and the first two games is one and eleven. Now that's not a trend. Those are facts. No coach in the history of the National Football League has ever gone one and eleven first two games of his first six years in the league. Why is that, Zach Taylor one and eleven? That's almost impossible. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham. The Great American Coats were commemorating the six month anniversary of the Greatest presidency. In the first six months, anytime, anywhere, any place, we can go, going over to FO, go over again. All the accomplishments in the first six months. But there's there's thunder in the background. There's lightning strikes a few miles away, goes Tulsea. Gabbert the d and I, the Director of National Intelligence, has spent the last five months putting together at DOSSI of her own about the number of criminal acts committed by Barack Hussein Obama, James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice, and Sally Yates at all. And to me, I know it's important because the media has not covered at the past few days, likely not to cover it. This should be a perfect sixty minute story, a perfect story for sixty minutes. Tell the story of how one political party illegally conspired with each other and government officials to ruin the presidency and the selection of the electorate in twenty sixteen twenty seventeen that metastasized in the summer rate on Trump's home at mar Lago. Jonah, you and I now Scott Powell got a column out under date of about four or five days ago. Americans can never forget that liberty depends on justice. And once again, Scott Powell, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. I love this piece about equal justice under the law means not only the courts should to adjudicate law without prejudice race, gender status, but the rules must be enforced and adjudicated with particular attention to those in powerful positions. Explain the thesis of your column, which I think is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I remind everybody this is you know, we're still in the aftermath of July fourth, and we think of that as the great celebration of America as the freest nation in the world.
Speaker 5: But I make the case that if.
Speaker 3: We don't have justice, we will not have freedom. And we have seen our freedom eroded and it's tied directly to the loss of justice. So restoration of justice is absolutely critical, and you know, it can start really with everyone needs to understand that history is important and that everything.
Speaker 5: Gets affected by the past.
Speaker 3: So when laws are not enforced and there's injustice, that breeds more violation of law and more injustice. So for instance, you know, we could trace back our problems happening now to things that have happened years ago. I mean when we go back, let's say, you know, to take Hillary Clinton, for instance, who refuse to comply with the State Department protocol in refusing to conduct all business on secure government communication network. She insisted that she had to have her own private server in Chappaqua, which was a total violation of security. And when the controversy serviced after her State Department term was over, many people were baffled. When in July twenty sixteen, FBI Director Jim Comey would not prosecute Hillary Clinton's felony law breaking, and he did so after recounting that Clinton had destroyed evidence under subpoena that included thirty one thousand emails by Bleach bidding her hard drive and storage devices. Also noted was the destruction by hammer.
Speaker 5: Can you picture it?
Speaker 3: Just picture Hillary Clinton and her people hammering and destroying thirteen cell phones and communication devices. But that's what happened. So federal law, and it specifically eighteen USC Code fifteen nineteen, prohibits the destruction or falsification of rect records with the intent to obstruct justice, with penalties up to twenty years in prison and substantial finds. Was there any fine for Hillary Clinton?
Speaker 1: Well, in fact, I can recall in July or August, Comy held this big news conference in which he conceded admitted that she willingly knowingly violated federal law. But after all, I'm not going to prosecute her. No reasonable prosecutor whatever bring an indictment against her. He wasn't the prosecutor. He was the cop, the FBI, and he's just saying this woman committed hundreds of serious criminal statute violations. Each caring up to twenty years in jail. But it's Hillary Clinton. What the hell, I'm going to give her a free pass? Kind of like Pete Hecseth went through a living hell using the signal chat that had nothing to do even close to what Hillary Clinton did. But the government, the media, comy, they all ignored.
Speaker 2: It, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't it interesting that this Jim Comy that you're describing his action in July of twenty sixteen, less than six months later, he is, you know, he's cooperating with Obama conspiring to subvert you know, the presidency of Donald Trump, who had just been elected in November. These people, you know, these these people are criminals. Jim Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, and of course there are more. But I focused on their their meeting in December and January, wherein they actually plotted and extended coup d'eta against the duly elected president of the United States. This is the highest kind of crime. This has to be prosecuted or we're going to get you know, or we're going to stay a banana republic. I mean, you know, we look back over the last four years and what do we see, we saw a president that was absentee that probably there was massive votes fraud that got him in office, and then when he was in office, he wasn't around to sign any a lot. A lot of the of the bills and the executive orders were all done by you know, by this auto sign program, right.
Speaker 1: Scott Powell. Let's talk about the meeting on December the eighth, because by then the outcome of the election of twenty sixteen was known.
Speaker 2: It was a.
Speaker 1: Shock to the political system, especially in Washington. They live in that bubble that somehow Donald Trump won. And so what happened is describe what happened at the December eighth, twenty sixteen meeting headquartered in the White House, conducted the orchestrator. The conductor was Barack Husain Obama, the sitting president, with Comy and Brennan and Clapper and Susan Rice, Andrew McCay. Sally h described what happened at that meeting.
Speaker 3: Well, we could go back a day earlier to December seventh, twenty sixteen, after the election, as you point out, and there were talking points were prepared for.
Speaker 5: D and I.
Speaker 3: James Clapper, that's the Director of National Intelligence, stating, quote, foreign adversaries did not use cyber attacks on election infrastructure to alter.
Speaker 5: The US presidential election. That was acknowledged.
Speaker 3: On December ninth, President President Obama's White House gathered top National Security councils, principles people you've already named, James Clapper, John Brannan, Susan Rice, John carry Letter, Rinch, Andrew mccabon, others to discuss Russia.
Speaker 5: So what they decided to do was, we're going to, you know, we're.
Speaker 3: Going to get Trump by tying Russia around his neck, even though there was no evidence that, you know, that the Russians really colluded or affected the election of twenty sixteen, but they wanted to. They saw that as the avenue that they could have a successful subversion and coup d'eta against Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: And so they proceeded, and we all know what happened.
Speaker 3: There was the Muller hearings that went on for what almost two years years. There were two impeachments that were unrelated to Russia. But still the whole campaign was to destroy a president who was duly elected by the people. This is the highest crime against Americans, highest crime against our constitution. The constitution provides for the people choosing their government.
Speaker 2: What a novel concept.
Speaker 3: Common sense of the people is oftentimes better than the elites.
Speaker 1: So go back a little further. In this summer and fall of twenty sixteen, the DNI the intelligence community found no evidence. In fact, they stated in writing that the Russians were not trying to influence the election, that the so called Steele dossier was made up by Clintonistas in order to counterbalance the behavior of Hillary Clinton was known by these characters call me and Brennan, and Rice and Andrew mccab et cetera. They knew that there was no Russian collusion with Trump. It didn't occur. But they said, what do we do now, because we might be in trouble. He's going to come into the White House. Let's pin him down. Let's get Robert Muller, one of our own. Let's get him time down for the first year or two. And that will subvert and thwart the will of some seventy million Americans that wanted a new president, and this small clique headed up by Barack Hussein Obama did not want it to take place.
Speaker 3: That's right, And of course the first piece of flesh they got one was none other than General Michael Flynn, who they got, you know, probably about two weeks into the administration of Donald Trump. They ran a campaign, you know, a bait and switch, you know, questioning that they set up, They set up Flynn, and then it was leaked.
Speaker 5: You know. Then it was suggested that Flynn would.
Speaker 3: Be a liability and Trump should should get ready wonderful. Actually, actually Flynn would have been the greatest asset that Trump had because he knew where all the bodies were buried. He was the you know, he had been the Director of National Intelligence under Obama, and he you know, he was very good. I mean in terms of the world of intelligence, he was probably one of the very best.
Speaker 1: And so they did not let the will of the American people be heard. And then this continues to metastasized until October of twenty twenty. In twenty twenty, the same characters, headed up by Obama and Rice and Brennan and Clapper and call Me and others, put together a fraudulent active measure to undermine the electoral outcome by saying the twenty twenty election, which Donald Trump, of course was involved, and they had the fifty one former eligence officials on a letter published all over the world that Trump was accused of being a Russian asset and suggesting New York Post to report on Hunter Biden's laptop had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. And the same characters got their other buddies to try to change the outcome of the twenty twenty election, which they successfully did.
Speaker 3: They absolutely did, and you know, polls were taken that had that story not been blackballed, had the Hunter Biden laptop story just been allowed, you know, to be reported on and not discredited, that that would have made the difference.
Speaker 5: The election would have gone to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean, compare this to the Epstein scandal. Compare this to a birthday greeting from Trump to Epstein a quarter of a century ago, that this is telling the American electorate, our elections are fraudulent. We will decide for you who's going to be the next president, and if you decide the wrong way, we're going to ruin they before he gets into office. Then time down the first two years, then continue it all the way through to today about attacking him. Scott Powet, you couldn't make this up. I can't imagine the column you've written could be any better. You can never forget that liberty demands on justice. And I also I see the Trumpsters released a nice little video in which Obama and others are talking about no one's above the law. In fact, there's a nice clip of Barack Hussein Obama saying presidents are not above the law. Well is Obama above the law?
Speaker 5: Well, he shouldn't be above the law. Well, but he has been above the law.
Speaker 3: All these people that you've described have been above.
Speaker 5: The law for years.
Speaker 3: And it is time that we restore justice in high places. It's time that people go to jail. Actually, because one of our penalties for violating the law that deters would be other you know, people that are tempted or inclined to abuse their position and power to say, well, gee, I don't want to go to jail. Maybe I shouldn't do that. I mean, that is one of the key roles of law enforcement is to deter other would be criminals from carrying out their criminal behavior. And we haven't done that for years, and so what have we had. We've had more and more crime in high places. This latest crime of creating a coup d'tat to subvert a president, a duly elected president, is the worst crime ever committed, perhaps in American history. And kudos go to Tulci Gabbert. You know, a former Democrat who had the courage to do this. I mean, it's wonderful to see that courage and she needs to be We need to pray for her because they'll go after her now too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The director Telsea Gebett was on Friday evening on a Fox show and she said there's striking findings from declassified information claiming to showcase, showcase overwhelming evidence that an Obama era cabal led the groundwork for what would be years long Trump Russian collusion probe after the twenty sixteen elections, that the participants in the Holy Cabal knew were lies. And now she's saying there's many whistleblowers fearing criminal indictments on them. The so called underlings are coming forward to testify before grand Jury's in the state of Florida, not Washington, d C. Where Republicans are always convicted and Democrats are always set free, but in the state, the free state of Florida, that they're going to have a fair hearing to determine beginning with Barack Hussein Obama and others, Hillary Clinton, that had this spoken conspiracy to throw the will of the American people, and it changed the outcome of elections illegally, which is exactly what they're accusing Trump of having done. They've already done it. Trump hasn't changed the outcome of election. Whatever they accused Trump of doing. Hell, they've already done as armor. But I'll see where it goes. But Scott Powered. The next few weeks going to be interesting. I know it's a big deal. The last three or four days there's been no media coverage of the referral from D and I to the Department of Justice, And essentially I know it's a big story because all we're talking about is Jeffrey Epstein and.
Speaker 2: The other thing.
Speaker 1: The other big story is the mental incompetence of Joe Biden that they installed in office who was mentally incompetent and couldn't be the president, so they had everyone around him was conducting a presidency without the guy installed by the intelligence community in the Washington Post in sixty minutes, they tried their damnedness. They got Biden installed, and they did their best to get it's Harris installed and it didn't work this time.
Speaker 3: But look at the consequences of the Biden administration.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean, when we have this kind of fraudulent law breaking, what's the result. The result is we had open borders, twenty million immigrants came into our country. We have chaos in our cities as a result, largely as a result of this invasion. You know, our country was invaded by illegal immigrants in huge numbers. It can be as it might be as large as twenty million immigrants came in under the Biden years. And Biden wasn't a legitimate president. So we can see how all this is orchestrated to destroy America. And it's time that American people really woke up understood this. The actual people that would support this is such a small minority. So let's, you know, let's bring an end to all this corruption and let's get back to the sense of the American people voting and having their votes properly counted, and that the government that the people put in place can legislate and conduct business, you know, without interference.
Speaker 1: Scott Powell, what a what a novel concept that the people vote and those in power accept the outcome of elections and then don't work in order to thwart the will of the people by causing the indictments and the trials of all the people around Donald Trump try to and then they installed in office Joe Biden, and they knew was mentally incompetent and did their best to get Harris in the presidency. We have to run, Scott Powell. All your stuff is out. I pick up all your stuff at town hall dot com. And as Barack Hussein Obama said famously, not even the president is above the law. Well we'll see about the degree, all right, agree Scott Powell.
Speaker 2: You're a great American. Thank you very much. Thank you, Bill, God bless you all. Let's continue to more.
Speaker 1: I guess if Obama's indicted, what's going to be the bond? And uh, you see above the law, Bill Cunningham on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 2: Everybody should play by the same rules from main Street to Wall Street to Washington.
Speaker 3: D C.
Speaker 2: Hello, piet and I'm spoke. I'm broadcasting everybody should play by the same rules from main Street to Wall Street to Washington.
Speaker 4: D C.
Speaker 1: So you're saying segment of Barack who's saint Obama concocted a scheme to steal the presidency from Donald Trump unsuccessfully, then lie repeatedly about intelligence should not apply to Obama as well as a Trump.
Speaker 2: Yes or no, I have no idea. You know what I'm talking about? You, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: We have a state visitor here, Panatowski. Sek couldn't say your name out of you?
Speaker 2: I can too. You know what's what's his last name? Potowski? Is that pretty good? That's pretty good? OK? Thank you?
Speaker 1: You're in a state visitor? Play tennis? Thank goodness, Thank guy. Every try to pronounce a female tennis name. Tell me about Maller High School. You're the player of the year, not just in football, but in baseball, Gatorade, Gatorade National Player of the Year, whatever. Yeah, you're better than Barry Larkin ever was at Maller High School?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? I go that far?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Tell me in football? Good friend of mine, Wally Sweeney and Charlie and Griffin good friends of mine. I played golf with him all the time. Griffin hits the ball like crazy. Tells me that last year's Maller team in baseball was the best in a long time. How good was Mauler High school last year in baseball, it.
Speaker 6: Was a special group of guys because I think I think there was a lot of people on the bench that were committed to go play in college, which is like.
Speaker 1: You couldn't make the starting line up, you're going to go play for Alabama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't see it a lot.
Speaker 6: So it was a special group of guys, and uh, there was like a team camaraderie just because we played two years together with that same group. So it didn't come out the way we wanted it, but it was like, you're gonna see a lot of these guys on TV.
Speaker 1: For a while, and those are the ones sitting on the bench, Like Segment sat on the bench most of his time in high school. So there was a chance for someone who couldn't crack their starting a line up with Muller, that's gonna be playing for the Detroit Tigers.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a bunch of different scenarios that he could go through. There's there's division one kids sitting on the bench. So let's how you know you had a really good lineup, and it's baseball.
Speaker 2: Anything can happen.
Speaker 1: The Reds beat the Reds over the weekend beat up on the Mets, and the Mets have the best home record in baseball and it beat him twice. Not bad, now in football. What happened in football football, it was.
Speaker 6: Just a combination of you know, good defensive scheme by them and offense didn't really execute the way we wanted to. And I think nine out of ten times we probably beat them. And you know, they got us that day and they played really good. We had to play a D minus game and they had to play an A plus game, and that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: And you know, they came out on top.
Speaker 6: And I guess all all I can do is put my head down and look forward to this season.
Speaker 1: One of the worst things that happens, you told me off the air, is after the championship loss, the microphones are in your face. What do you really want to say? Know your role? Shut your mouth. I want to leave, but you can't do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you have to hold a certain like there's something that you want to push out there, and you want to look a certain way, so you so you act a certain way. But at the same time, you're you're hurting inside and all you want to do is is kind of go home and be by yourself and not really talk to anybody. But it's part of it, and it's how sports are. You have to go do media after and you know it's good or bad. When you have a really good game, all you want to do is go see the media to to talk about you know, you and your team and how you did. And it's it's the same thing when you lose, you have to you know, still be it, still still respect the game, and still respect the people that came and watched, and you know they want to hear what you have to say, so you have to do it.
Speaker 1: No one in sports has ever won the player of the year in football and baseball. That's unprecedented. If you thought about basketball at all, maybe taking up field hockey, maybe tennis or golf. Can you be the player of the year in all sports?
Speaker 6: If the USA pickleball team needs an extra guy like, wait a minute, I'm in on the pickle ball really competitive, really really gotten good at it.
Speaker 2: So now we're talking.
Speaker 1: Now, Now, Matt Ponatowski, we're now talking because about five years ago, have you ever heard of a guy named Rocky Boyman? It sounds familiar, Never heard of him though, right, not really he went to st X.
Speaker 6: You don't you don't suit the bowl camp, So I don't. I don't like him. Then if he went to st.
Speaker 1: X bingo right there, segment's playing pickleball? Does it look like a pick a ball athlete to you?
Speaker 2: Anybody can play pickleball?
Speaker 1: Right, obviously, So he got a hold with flat Stanley.
Speaker 7: I saw Stanley over the weekend. Willie ninety six and rocking and rolling says he wants maybe one more match with.
Speaker 1: You, ninety year old Stanley and seg Man took me and Rocky Boyman to the cleaner, brushed him and pickleball.
Speaker 2: Oh was a pathetic in.
Speaker 1: Fact, that nine one one call.
Speaker 2: It was like you playing deer Park? Have you ever heard of deer Park?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 2: I guess it's close to here. What did you apply to? Wait?
Speaker 1: Did you apply and get turned down to Deer Park High School?
Speaker 2: Is at it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I was?
Speaker 6: I was muller all the way. Didn't didn't sign up to go to deer Park. Changing the subject.
Speaker 1: But we had a matchup and nine to one one was called because there was an assault and battery committee mashed And then I'm looking for a pickleball partner to go after you and flat Stanley who's ninety six years old. And I don't play pickle ball, but I played rocketball most of my life. It's about the same thing, I thought, but it isn't. Oh, if I get the invite, I'm ready to go. Segment. I'll tell you what. I got a partner. Now the hell with Rocky Boyman. I audition your dish a rock I went that kid right there, football and base.
Speaker 8: If we did not recognize the fact that there was a major pickle ball battle that took place in Middletown today, major, I mean major. You On one side was Bill Seg Dennison along with mister pickleball of Middletown, eighty four year old Stanleyvulkens, and their competition, two guys who fashioned themselves as athletes, Bill the Mouth Cunningham, Bill What the former Notre Dame star and NFL star Rocky Boyman ex of Saint X High School. And they had a butt whipping applied to them by the duo of Dennison and Vulcans, the likes of which they will not soon forget.
Speaker 2: Here's the two to zero pitch's foul off Cunningham Law phone.
Speaker 8: They sent them back to Cincinnati like a couple of whimpering ninnies and all hail Seg Dennison and Stanley Vulcans two to one pitch shooting.
Speaker 2: That's ball three.
Speaker 8: Humiliating would not be a strong enough word to describe how bad a whipping they put on those boys.
Speaker 2: Is that when you run out of the parking lot, just get the car. It certainly is goodbye.
Speaker 1: Well matter obviously, I'm looking for a partner because Rocky Boyman camp I was the star of the team. Now I don't play pick a ball. Well, you're dumping a super Bowl champion. Yes, I want that kid right there. Wow, because Rocky Boyman get in the second set. I think we lost the first or like eleven to two.
Speaker 7: But the whole thing was you were humiliated and just beaten down.
Speaker 1: Do you know what Now you're gonna play? I mean your baseball and football and maybe golf. I got a matchup. You're gonna be my partner against two other guys. We're gonna kick their ass up around their ear lobes. But yes, can you play? What's your handicap? Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm not that good. I can make some good shots. I'm not like a serious like keep my score. I didn't know I was unfamiliar with your I didn't know it was Well.
Speaker 1: They call him Scottie over at Kenwood Country Club. I have my Scheffler shot in my tiger Woods one iron. Then I drilled down the middle of two fifty. But nonetheless, let's talk about pickleball is a chance. Now, talk about recruitment in college. Everybody recruited you. Alabama roll Tiede, Nick Saban might have called you even you have though he's not the coach he called you. And of course Oregon the Ducks. You didn't want to be at Darkansas Andrew Bennette all one?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Why did you decide to go to Kentucky and not the other schools that wanted you so badly?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think it came down to the people for me and uh, where I was gonna go and three or four years later become a better person.
Speaker 1: Uh you don't want to do that? Wait, kid, this doesn't sound right at all. With the money and the chicks.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: That comes with it? Right?
Speaker 6: I think I think the SEC program or a Big ten program you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be all.
Speaker 6: You know, high level, and it's it's high level pretty much everywhere you go when you get to that level. But uh, it's what separates it, and what separated it from.
Speaker 2: Me was the people.
Speaker 6: And uh just want to be looked at as not just an athlete, but a good human being. So yeah, I think the athlete part of it's going to be great. And I'll give you some advice in life, they'll get it right.
Speaker 1: Let's say someone says to Matt Ponitowski, you need to get to Augusta, Maine. You know where main is. It's way up there. But you can't ask directions, you can't take Google Maps, you have no communication device. Begin your trip out of Cincinnati mull Or High School and get to Augusta, Maine. Just run into it. What are the odds you're running into Augusta, Maine?
Speaker 2: Not great?
Speaker 1: What if you have a plan to go to Augusta, Maine.
Speaker 2: What if you're there?
Speaker 1: Fuel it up. You got the Google Maps, you got your phone talking to you, Take it left, take it right. You're gonna end up in Augusta, Maine. So have a goal in life. Sometimes it is diverted one way, or you can snap an ankle or something hit you in the head with a truth. Crap happens in life all the time. But if you begin life with a plan how to get somewhere, the odds of you making there are much greater than having no plan.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I sit here every afternoon for the last forty three years before you were born. Correct, Oh, yeah, before your father was born. And I've listened to all the excuses for failure in life. The excuses are manifold. If you do three things in life, you're ready for this.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Graduate from high school. Can you do that easy? Can you work or go to school easy? Three? Not commit crime easier? And number four, don't have kids and babies till you get married. If you do those four things, you don't need a government program. You don't need hip hop classes, you don't need Sunday night basketball, you don't need finger painting, you don't need rec centers. You need to those four things, you'll be successful. Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm smelling it.
Speaker 1: Years from now. If I would have you on and I'm in my fifty third year in broadcasting, what will Matt Ponatowski be doing ten years from now, I'll be the next of the on sanders seg Man. Give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 2: Will he?
Speaker 1: The Stuot reportis apron service of your local teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers, tamestar.
Speaker 2: Quality you could feel in beautiful Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 7: Carl Johnson Heating Cooling at eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one.
Speaker 1: Spar Are you fast? Can you run a little bit?
Speaker 2: I'm like Dion was fast.
Speaker 1: He'd be in the bedroom, turn off the lights and be in bed before it was dark. How fast is that?
Speaker 2: Almost as fast as me? Please continue?
Speaker 7: Bengals update Willy brought to you by good Spirits at Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky, the best bourbon selection anywhere. Leave it alone, Matt pre training camp Luncheon today Willy Downtown for the Bengals.
Speaker 1: What did Mike Brown say?
Speaker 7: He did say that looks like they're working to get a deal done for Trey Hendrickson Shamar Stewart. Maybe a different story apparently.
Speaker 2: Oh. I think it's interesting and I like to see what the NFL does with that.
Speaker 7: The National Football League, says Ian Rappaport says that the Bengals have sent at least one fresh offer to Hendrickson over the past few days. What about Shamar Stewart the defense of end, Well, it's another story. Like I said, they're all excited about their signing of a Barrick, former Bearcat quarterback, an NFL quarterback, Desmond Ritter.
Speaker 1: He could play quarterback right now for the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Correct. Oh, of course, I mean if they hit me up. Please continue. Let's see.
Speaker 7: It looks like Dax Hill is going to be okay for the start of training camp. So is bj Hill good to go? Tom Bolden, formerly a cole Rain, now the king head football coach out at Lakota West, receiving Paul Brown Coach of the Year award.
Speaker 1: You don't feel good about Lakatta Western baseball, do you?
Speaker 2: We'll see him next year? Please continue.
Speaker 7: Let's see, will ye after taking two or three against those Mets at City Field, the Reds are now into in Washington, d C. To take on the Nationals. Brady Singer up against Jake the Snake, Irwin.
Speaker 1: Could you play shortstop now for the Reds and put Dela Cruz in center?
Speaker 2: I don't know. About that one.
Speaker 7: Coverage begins a five for five Sports Talk RNL carriers Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a Kenwood Country Club Me and you against Griffin and Wally Sweeney.
Speaker 2: Are you in on?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Please continue.
Speaker 7: Let's see wille Soccer FC Cincinnati back atop the Eastern Conference with that one nil win at Salt Lake on Saturday. The orange of Blue is also a top the standings for the supporter Shield.
Speaker 2: Oh, hopefully we get that back.
Speaker 7: But next up for FCC is Saturday night at Miami CF and a return match v Messi Matt Ponatoska.
Speaker 1: If you thought about playing soccer, maybe going to FCC the Reds and the Bengals all simultaneously, now would that be something?
Speaker 2: It would But my soccer days are over. Please continue.
Speaker 7: Scotty Scheffler wins the Open Championship Willie at seventeen under par by four shots over Harris English. Second major of the year. He's got three legs now of the career Grand Slam. Howout he cannot be stopped. Can you play golf as well as Scotti Scheffler? I wish please continue? Big ten let's see the USA Today Big ten Football poll is out. Pay attention, Matt, penn State number one to win at all over, Ohio state, Ohio state two, outrageous, Oregon three, Michigan four, or I mean that team up north.
Speaker 1: Did you get a good education? Mauler?
Speaker 2: Oh great?
Speaker 1: What's the score? Root of eighty one nine?
Speaker 7: Please continue you and let's see Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana are five and six.
Speaker 1: What's the capital of the state of Pennsylvania Harrisburg? Correct? Very good, not bad? Pretty good education. He doesn't know what deer Park is though, Say he asked me, where's deer Park? I said, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 2: Not great with geography, obviously.
Speaker 1: All right, Matt, thanks for coming in. Why were you here, by the way, why are you here?
Speaker 6: I was with John John and friends on his little on the radio.
Speaker 2: Now you're in the major leagues. Oh, of course that's.
Speaker 1: Screw it up, Matt. We'll talk later. I gotta get I'm gonna get to Griffin. We're gonna play you me and you being my partner in pickleball or golf?
Speaker 2: Correct? Both?
Speaker 1: God bless America. Segment give me out of the student's report. Please Willie and honor of the Moeler Crusaders, said the two times two times Gatorade Football and Baseball player of the Year. I'm gonna repeat it this year too, his senior year and kick Cole Raine's ass around their ear lobes.
Speaker 7: We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report.
Speaker 2: What's your contribution going to be? What problems are you going to solve? What crimes you commit? What discoveries will you make? None? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's not get political. Met Congratulations on a life well led. You're great in sports and that would be great in life.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I really appreciate it. God bless America.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to from the House of Representatives, Adam Bird Bird is the word about the voting Columbus all the news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Let's continue now.
Speaker 1: About two or three weeks ago, the governor vetoed some of the measures of public education here in the state of Ohio. And I think one of the vetos was over turned the others. Not a man with his finger on the pulse of what's happening in New Richmond, the home of the Lions, and also Columbus is state Representative Adam and Noam Bird. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. As we sit here at two twelve pm Eastern time. What happened this morning? If anything?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bill. I am still in Columbus. We met at eleven am a special session called by the Speaker to consider a couple of property tax issues. You described them just a second ago at school funding issues. I think they're more properly described as as property taxes. And as you know, Bill, the property tax payer all over Ohio is crying out for help. And that's what this was about today, was to bring some property tax really to town homeowners.
Speaker 1: And what happened goes media reporting, is that one of the three was overturned, the emergency levees. The other two not what was overturned.
Speaker 4: There you go. So the one that was overturned was the part about no new replacement property taxes, no new emergency levees, no new substitute levees. And if you're going to put in an expense levee on the ballot, you cannot have carryover balance and access of one hundred percent of your expenses. So this is a you know, an effort. There's so many different property tax levees asks that are out there that that schools and townships and villages and so forth can ask for. And we're limiting the number of types of property taxes that you can ask for in the future.
Speaker 1: So if someone claims we have an emergency levee, the the eers emergency levees are out.
Speaker 4: That's right, emergency. You cannot use an emergency levey anymore. You can't use a substitute levee anymore, you can't use a replacement levy. Now I would preface also that will it by reminding you that that has to go through both chambers, and since the budget bill always originates in the House, the House has to go first. We've overturned that today and so now the Senate will get together in the next couple of weeks and consider the same thing.
Speaker 1: I would thank you and the House are not going to involve yourself in some furtive act. You would have to have an understanding that the Senate's going to follow the lead of the House.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: I think so yeah. And you know, everybody knows who their state senators are in southwestern Ohio, and I do believe they'll be considering it I think though, will side on. They will come down on the side of property tax payers and will decide to override the governor's veto. And you know, people crying out on this issue. There's more left to do, Willie. There is way more to do on property taxes, and we got to get to that and have some substantial conversations about property taxes. But for today, we have taken the first small bite of the apple.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing is the Columbus Dispatch is reporting that the House that means you punted overriding videos in two other proposals that would allow county budget commissions to lower voter approve levies and secondly, change the formula known as the twenty mil floor, which guarantees a certain amount of moneys for districts. Did you punt on those other two issues?
Speaker 4: We did, Willie, and so they're still on the table. We're still going to consider them in the future. But and you accurately described both of those vetos. One would give the County Budget Commission the authority to reduce unnecessary excessive property tax collection, and then the other one was changing the twenty millli floor calculation. We're still going to consider that but we wanted to get moving on this, and we could only get sixty two House Republicans in Columbus today. Three of them were unable to be there, and then we had a couple of no votes. So we have to be careful about making sure that we can get sixty votes in the seats ready to vote. And it takes a three fifth vote to overcome a governor veto, and that means we've got to have sixty out of ninety nine House members.
Speaker 1: I would assume therefore the other two did not come up because of the Speaker, Matt Huffman, who may come on with me tomorrow, didn't have the votes.
Speaker 2: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 4: I think it's fair to say. Or we want to have abundance of caution. We'll make sure that we've got them later on when we can get a couple of more House Republicans in Columbus, and we just an abundance of caution. We knew we could get the one. We'll come back and get the other ones later perhaps, But you know, right, like I said, there's that threshold of sixty out of ninety nine that have to vote for this, and there were several three Republicans that couldn't make it to Columbus today, and we'll get the other ones hopefully picked up later on. I wouldn't say that they're off the table, but punting them and dealing with them later. And by the way, well, I remember the governor had sixty seven line eight in vetos. We only doubt we're only talking about three of them today. There's a lot more of them that House Republicans would like to override his veto on. So we've got a lot of work to cope, and the constitution allows us to do that for the next year and a half. Anytime during the General Assembly, we can override the governor's veto.
Speaker 1: Did you pick this one in leadership because you knew you had the votes?
Speaker 2: And this does not.
Speaker 1: But on the other hand, Adam Bird of New Richmond, this doesn't reduce property taxes presently, but it may reduce it in the future. But by overriding this particular veto, it doesn't change present property taxes at all.
Speaker 2: Is that is that accurate?
Speaker 4: You got it though. It's not a big step, but it is a first step, and it's a first small buy at the apple, and there's more less to do. It does not reduce your property taxes yet, but it will change and perhaps keep them from increasing in the future. It doesn't mean that a political subdivision like a village, township, school, whatever, they can't ask for new moneys in the future, but we're limiting the types of levees that they can ask for and makes we want to be transparent. That's what this is about, transparency with voters. And you know we can come pick up these other line Night and Vito's later in in the General Assembly and maybe as early as this coming fall.
Speaker 1: Why not do them all together in September. You're not going to meet again, I guess until after Labor Day one, not wait and do all three together.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the plan on that, Lily is because a build does not become law until ninety days after it has the required signatures on it. And so you know, if we get this done, we've got it done today. If the Senate comes back and gets this done at the end of July or beginning of August, that the ninety day window would start August, September, October, and then that would give you November and December to make sure that it was in place for the January twenty six fiscal year. So that's that's why we come back and do those now, and hopefully we'll get some more property tax issues in the future. It's pretty important. And you know there's another there's several house builds that we're considering that would really limit property tax growth. One of them is House Bill one to eighty six, which would limit property tax increases to the rate of an and I think property tax payers would greatly appreciate that, especially in Willie. You and I talked before about the abolition of property tax movement that's coming in Ohio.
Speaker 1: If that happens, all hell breaks loose. So the goal I think, if Matt Huffman and others the governor included, is to try to slow down the momentum for the six hundred thousand signatures, because if that thing gets on the ballot, I guess it won't be on this November. Maybe in May or November of next year, all hell's going to break loose because the voters of Ohio will vote to eliminate the property tax. In which case you got a problem.
Speaker 4: Well, I think your reading of the situation is dead on Willy. It didn't get the requisite signatures, didn't make it for the November twenty five ballot, but they've got another three hundred and sixty five days to collect signatures. There may be a wealthy benefactor at some point that chips in and tries to help with the signature collection to try to get it on the ballot in November twenty six. And my reading of that will is similar to yours that if that gets on the ballot, that there will be a lot of taxpayers that say, yes, I want to eliminate my property taxes. And when that happened, we're going to have to find a way to transition some of these services to another form of tax if if I don't know that the state of Ohio would pick up that bill, but we would allow local entities to increase their income tax or increase their sales tax to cover that difference.
Speaker 1: And that would be difficult. I've spoken to some township officials who currently don't have the power to enact an income tax, and one of the glories of living in a township, as you may know, is there's no township income tax. One of the reasons I moved to a township is because I wouldn't have to pay two percent income tax. The idea of residents in a township voting for the first time ever in Ohio to have an income tax would be an into fodder. That would be a problem.
Speaker 4: Well you know, okay, so yeah, people don't don't like income taxes, but they don't like property taxes either, Bill, and so you know, there's got to be a transition because there are some necessary services that your county provides, that your township provides, what's your villages to provide and inner cities, and so it would if left up to the local entity, the local voter can decide if they want those services or to what extent they want those services, how much are they willing to provide because most people, especially I would say in a place by Campbelton County, they're paying I don't know, maybe close to ten thousand dollars a year on their property taxes more and you know, or more. Yeah, So you know, it's transitioning, Ohio. If that's what's required, if that's what the voters demand come November of twenty six, then we've got to find a way to transition from a property tax to something else.
Speaker 1: Well, the Farris tax is a sales tax. It's paid for by Kentuckians and Hoosiers as well as buck guys. We get the benefit of them using Hamilton Counties roads and bridges. They the sales tax plus. As an American, you decide whether to pay it or not. I decide it may be a difficulty to buy a car that you can get one in Covington as well as in Cincinnati. Of course you have to register it here. Maybe people become more residents of other states. But I would decide whether to pay a sales tax based upon my volition to buy an item. When it comes to income taxes or real estate taxes, I really don't have control over that because I have to live somewhere. And as far as income taxes, I'm very fortunate to have a nice income, but I pay tax on that. I don't mind paying taxes, which are rents paid to live in the greatest country in the world. That's fine with me. In fact, when it comes to the property tax, I'm very likely to vote no. I do not want to get rid of the property tax, because it is a tax. What we need is reform of the property tax, not the elimination, because it would mean the only way to get money then would be income taxes or grossly increased sales taxes. Either you or maybe Matt Huffman told me that if you had to have a sales tax to take the place of the property tax, it'd be twenty percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if it's going to be that much or not. It would depend upon that local government how much they're spending, and it would depend on how much the local board, whether it's commissioner, city council, whatever, would decide to put on the ballot. But yeah, I mean, the sales tax is another stool legg in the stool, and other states are doing a lot more sales tax than Ohio is. And so it would be up to the taxpayer to decide if they want to abolish property taxes in November twenty six and it makes it, and then how to replace that would be up to the local governing And but.
Speaker 1: It'd be difficult to pass in a township income taxes. That would be impossible. That would be a fool's Errand and so I would hope that the property taxes actually on the ballot, numerous organizations would come together and say this is the impact of your vote. All of us want to pay as low taxes as possible, but damn it. We need schools, we need police, we need fire, we need road repair, we need the basics of government. In Ohio, it's handled at a low cost compared to other states. And I just hope that the voters understand if you eliminate property taxes, the schools need a new funding mechanism. And I can't imagine the city of Maderra, for example, which I think is a one or one and a half percent income tax, to go to a four percent income tax, or to go to a county wide twenty percent eighteen percent sales tax would be confiscatory. But I will see what happens down the road. You're predicting you're going to vote again on these other two proposals to limit it, and then we'll see what happens. You know, Adam Bird of New Richmond. I always say we get the government we deserve, and at times that concerns me greatly. But Adam Bird, good luck to you. We'll see what happens down the Thanks for reporting this to the American people.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Bil, It's an honor to be with you again and again. We're what we did today trying to protect the rights and the values of property tax payers who we are hearing from, and great numbers, and yes, you make some great points. So we've got to make sure that we're funding government of all kinds. We want to have the services that we have and finding the fairest way to pay for those with all of the different people that would be benefited by that's where we've got to go. We've got a lot of work to do on this issue.
Speaker 1: Stay wrap, Adam Bird, thanks for coming on this afternoon. God bless you, and God bless America.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Bill God. I'll just continue with more. There you, Gavin.
Speaker 1: You know, it's one thing to live in the city of Madeira and to pay large, high property taxes for schools that are functional, sometimes in the top five in the state of Ohio. Madera's schools. All right, you pay a lot of money and you get a lot of result. To live in the city of Cincinnati and pay higher real estate taxes than in the city of Madeira and not be able to send your kids to the schools that you pay for because they're so bad, that's another issue. Let's continue with more. We never stop. We simply continue. The river keeps on rolling on news radio seven hundred. Ww these folks want a fight. It's a fight I'm ready to have.
Speaker 8: Hello, Bis, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Well saying now that Buddy Obama may be indicted. We don't indict former presidents, do we? What's he gonna what's he gonna be indicted for?
Speaker 8: The vision for change comes from first and foremost, it comes from me.
Speaker 2: That's my job.
Speaker 1: According to Tulk, be indicted because he's himself. We don't indict former presidents, do we?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Nixon he went and done it.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: How about Trump?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: How about he gets a dieted every week for every day. Now, what a deal?
Speaker 1: He organize a conspiracy to violate the laws of this country.
Speaker 7: And I'm with the President of the United States to bring back the Washington Redskins, bring back the Cleveland Indians.
Speaker 2: Take that. Wild Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow Man, Yeah yeah, get get tape. What do you what are your real feelings? Wild Man is gonna be here in a few days to confront you. I'm gonna be sick. I feel I feel like something. I feel like the Hong Kong flu is gonna get me coming in sometime next week. So get I'm not going to tell you the day. I know, I know you won't. He's your arch nemesis. I'm not gonna tell him.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna take a vacation day that day.
Speaker 1: But Mayor Donald's gonna come here with a great proclamation about me.
Speaker 2: That's what. Who else? It's not going to proclamate against me? Is he?
Speaker 1: Dear Park High School, brought to you by Bill Cunningham, will leave the Stoote reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating get air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in the beautiful east Side called Clement's Heating and Air at nine three seven four four four forty four.
Speaker 2: Oh one spots.
Speaker 7: And this week brought to you by good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. What about Matt, We got my best bank, best bourbon selection anywhere bourbon by the way, I went to Purple I went to Purple Poolay.
Speaker 2: Oh, do you here? We got another?
Speaker 1: Let me see there's there's eight plugs in a row. Right there, go ahead, Purple Pooh lay again? Yes, have you been there? No, I've never been to the purple Poolay, it's in Newport. I know you told me I got bourbon and I got a, I got an asa, I got you got one bourbon, one Scotch and one beer. Sounds second like George Thoroughgood. Play it by George Thorogood? Did you get did you get one bourbon, one Scotch and one beer? Even my wife had an old fashion that Bengals held their annual pre training camp luncheon today. Tell me about Mike Brown, mister excitement.
Speaker 7: And let's see two days away from camp starts on Wednesday at ten am.
Speaker 1: Don't be late, Dave, gimmy, give me a cut from Mike Brown and you can tell segment the excitement and his voice for the coming season. Bengals haven't made at least one fresh contract offer to Terrey Hendrickson. Nothing new to the communications you have.
Speaker 2: You can talk to people anytime anywhere. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Why does any talk to Stewart? Well, they are talking the language. It's the language. What's the anger?
Speaker 7: The agent that wants the language in the Bengals say no, so what happens?
Speaker 2: Agent says yes. Bengals say no, that's normal.
Speaker 7: I don't know what happens I don't know what practice start Wednesday, Wednesday at ten am.
Speaker 2: He better be there.
Speaker 1: In the first two games of the season, going back six uh huh uh, the coach Zach Taylor has a record of one and eleven in those twelve games.
Speaker 7: Well, I think one, you're going to see a lot more regular players playing in the preseason.
Speaker 2: No, get hurt.
Speaker 7: That's including number nine. They'll be hurt. And then I think they they they got to get off to a good start. Really they go off at zero and three, it's it's uh, one and eleven. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: That's a that's the worst record in the history of the NFL.
Speaker 7: And you got the best quarterback and the two best wide receivers in the whole league.
Speaker 2: Go one and eleven segment. You may not know, but that's not good.
Speaker 7: Also, Willy Tom Bolden Lakota West named today as the Paul Brown Coach of the Year. Between Lakota West and Moeller who won in football, Uh, Lakota West beat Moller right and I won in baseball.
Speaker 1: To todayball, I think Mason beat him in baseball. Lakota West, they have the better team, goes to Matt Ponatowski, but they lose goes in those sports, doesn't certainly mean the best team doesn't always win in life.
Speaker 7: Segment correct, you ought to know that Red's update Brady Singer against Jake Irwin Tonight is the Reds kick off a three game series in Washington. It was a shot maybe the uh, maybe the President will be there tonight with the Reds and Gnats.
Speaker 1: If they were called the Nationals and or the Redskins, he would be there.
Speaker 7: Uh five forty five Sports Talk Rnel Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show.
Speaker 1: After the game. You're like a NASCAR driver.
Speaker 2: That's the way it goes. Let's see what else is going on. That's about it, tell you.
Speaker 1: Segment's Trip to the Bathroom is brought to you by White Cloud, PNG's finest and Charmon Jarmon squeeze your sharman. Speaking of squeezing the sharmon. Some of the memes from this UH Tech CEO and the head of HR unbelievable and it's.
Speaker 2: The best you got to.
Speaker 7: You got the mister and missus Philly fanatic going at it. You got the Trump up and embracing Hillary. I believe they they both they both head south yeah, I bet what was the other one that was? Oh, Patrick Mahomes and a referee. He's holding it, he's clutching a referral, hugging a referee. These two people are making millions of dollars living the life. Right, go to a Coldplay concert right mark Boston in Boston. The guy looks up and said, hey, let's go, let's go over the cross cam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as the CEO has got his hands on her boobies and she's the HR director.
Speaker 2: What can go wrong on? Who do you call? Then?
Speaker 1: Ghostbusters the assistant HR director. Okay, that gives eight eight eight, whatever it is, it gives feminists a job.
Speaker 2: You're an HR director.
Speaker 1: I graduate from Harvard or Yale or somewhere, you're in women's studies, you become an HR director.
Speaker 7: And of course the company has to be based here. She will sue all millions of dollars. Well, then he'll get divorced to it. And how much is that going to cost?
Speaker 1: His wife? Indicates things aren't going well right now. I wouldn't think so should not touch me?
Speaker 7: Maybe you know who might be involved in the litigation.
Speaker 1: Joe Dieters, the Magic Man, does he Marlin shiverduck. Does he do those kind of absolutely enough money, He'll do about anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, believe me, Joy that might go to the you might go to justice, Joe Dieters said, let me see the evidence.
Speaker 7: Also will he congrats to all the TV folks and everybody that got all the Emmys over the weekend, and Kanyo Rourke got Kanye Rourke and also Tricia Misher, Mackie Ye got Faron Johnson.
Speaker 1: Daron Johnson, She's good. Why don't we ever get an Emmy.
Speaker 2: For this rady? You think we're out of it?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Just test figure that out? Just testing you think you're gonna put us? They put you on TV.
Speaker 1: And understand, Andy Furman was there?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? That is correct?
Speaker 1: And the fur Ball was there asking the only good questions asked by anyone. Why didn't you ask the tough questions? I just didn't feel like it. You were slurping.
Speaker 7: Just I just I'm I'm worthless without wild.
Speaker 1: Band and you say that for the history of mankind Right there, the wild Man will be here to harass you, oh boy, merciless slate next week. I want to be there for it. He's offerating the pick six booth. Yeah, yeah, unbelieving. I'll keep five and give you one. That's the pick six. You are you suggesting some improper handling? And no, it's real, it's reality. That's what that's called.
Speaker 2: I go there once.
Speaker 7: How how did the big bash at Sycamore Township go over? Did you in the first lady?
Speaker 1: No, Penny loves the powdered donuts when she wears a black top. I know that, but we did not go this year because I've seen ac DC before. I didn't want to see him again.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, did you go to the festival though, and walk like walk around?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I figure it was going to be muddy. Play golf at Kenric Country Love. I thought it was in the baton death March. Keep the carts on the path. Every ball I hit was one hundred and fifty yards left of the cart path. I put the bag on my back and start walking. I felt like a caddy again. Tino, I got hammered, We got hammered. Tough weekend. Huh, Mike, Let me guess. Would you lose fifteen bucks?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Twenty eight? Oh wow? Well big deficit there.
Speaker 1: And in the money segment when you look at somebody the eyes that I beat your ass, give me your money and in the money.
Speaker 2: Okay, else, it's just the pride, pride knowing you.
Speaker 1: But I kicked the ass Steve, Mike, Steve, Tina and I were partners in Mike Lane and played very well.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. We got our ass kicked. Well, now you got Matt.
Speaker 1: I's gonna play right, He said. He doesn't play golf and doesn't have clubs.
Speaker 2: Though that guy can do anything.
Speaker 1: He's the Gatorade Player of the Year in two sports. Right, he makes Barry Larkin look like a numb nut and he goes to malor. He's the player of the year in football and and baseball and he's a junior.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Is he better in foot? I mean, he's better in both? Right, you can't he is? He can't both? Right, it's like being It's like dating twins. You have to choose one.
Speaker 2: When'd you do that?
Speaker 1: I take both? Oh that's a different issue. Oh okay, all I can tell you Matt Ponatowski is a good kid. Though, yes, yes, he is good kid.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: He can't come back anymore. As coach called him, he said, leave him alone. He did the Studge report. Jeez, I said, let's get him on here before the mull Or High School finds out bingo which case that's it? Oh well, well you gotta you gotta make your own music and city. He was here, He was here for.
Speaker 2: Kiss one oh seven act. We aren't that bad. They're they're worse. It's terrible. John John awful.
Speaker 1: And then his mother worked with John John at another radio station, so you know it's Matt good.
Speaker 7: They were out there tossing the football and you should have saw John John try to catch a football.
Speaker 1: Ten thumbs, had no chance like him. All right, give me out of the studg's report. We got many issues, so little time, okay.
Speaker 7: Willie and honor of a beautiful Monday with nice cool temperatures out there.
Speaker 1: I think I'm having on tomorrow and liveing legend from the Boston, Massachusetts Bobby Or No, keep going, Uh, Tom Brady, No, Bill Belichick, Howie car what the And then next week Tom Brenneman, the Bill Belichick, Will the interview Jay Hudd be in the house, I'd say yes, I don't know. I said, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: Forward to it.
Speaker 7: He said, he's he's he is talking to coach Belichick himself.
Speaker 1: Tom over the weekend once again with Steve Bartonman on the mic in Chicago. That guy's like disappeared, right, he's disappeared. He's handled it with more class than Cubs fans have. Oh, I mean that guy. He got the World Series ringing the year after the Yeah, that's true. And they wanted to honor him throughout the first pitch and he said no, well he's probably still the one of the ten most wanted and Shane and you got it. You got the World Series rings so well. But uh but Tom Brennman was on the mic and uh, that's the history. But he's gonna interview Bill Belichick and uh, his lover maybe Jay Hood. Give me out the Students Report, please, Willy, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 2: If you don't think you have a problem in your community, you're probably wrong.
Speaker 1: Lastly, the Red Lakes have played one hundred games as I speak, correct. They have played fifty at home and fifty on the road. Right, they're just beat it home. The best team in baseball home record is the Metropolitans, But coming up this month are games against Saint Louis.
Speaker 7: Well, they got Tampa Bay this weekend, Yankee. Then the Dodgers gone to town, no problem there, and then after that h Brewers at some point. They never got to play the Brewers seven more times throughout the rest of the season. And the Cubs they haven't. They have not done with the You gotta.
Speaker 1: Beat the Brewers, the Cubs. They can't beat the Brewers, the Cups, the Pirates of the Cardinals. Is that a problem? Yes, they beat the Yankees right, five out of six. Yeah, they beat up on h Boston they were one in three, but then New York Mets they're two and one. They played the good teams well and the bad teams poorly, and Pittsburgh stinks.
Speaker 2: And everything.
Speaker 1: They got one good player now and he doesn't hustle cruise and one good looking girlfriend talking about I call her live. Then go Paul Skeins yep, talking about having life by the Coyones. That's right there, baby, All right. Segment, thank you, yes sir, Let's see what happens down the road. Reds Baseball kicks off about five forty five to night and segment where is.
Speaker 2: His sports report being brought from?
Speaker 7: Well you we're also presented by this week by a c R gunnight Pools and Spas call Today Swim this year Talk to my man Frank's Are you going to take over the Late Show on CBS? Can't say for Steven Colbert, Tony Benders and handling all my negotiations.
Speaker 1: Don't be a clown, is what I tell them. Segment Thank you, Yes, Sir Billy Cunningham News Radio seven hundred w l