Speaker 1: Um, But what's up yours?
Speaker 2: I am tired of the noise people and recklace chasing some dreams. Think they Howard Stern in the eighties the nineties, But all I hear is cruelty. The ViBe's so grimy, calling people names, throwing slurs like dark's trying to break folks down, rip but partheart, saying the R word like it's part of the script.
Speaker 3: That ain't edgy.
Speaker 4: That's just saying that.
Speaker 5: Ain't run that break. You're not rebel.
Speaker 3: You're just away the past, lady behind you, dragging back like it's still fine. Making people hurt just for laugh That ain't comedy. It's a broken path. I've seen them there.
Speaker 2: Folks been cash for pain, exploiting the different for a personal gain. Do this, say that will make you a star, But all they do is leave permanent scars.
Speaker 3: Now, that's not bold, that's weak inside. Real strength up lifts it, don't divide it thinks shock value gonna earn you. Fane, You're just another name buddy in a shameful get.
Speaker 5: Ain't that ain't break. You're not a reveal, You're just sway. We're trying to leave them.
Speaker 3: You dragon back like it's still fine making people hurt, just war left.
Speaker 5: That ain't comedy.
Speaker 3: It's a broken path. We rise for the ones you mock stands home like a solid rock. This say about cancel cloud, it's about we should speak, So keep your mind.
Speaker 5: That's your voice.
Speaker 3: But don't pretend it's a noble choice, because kindness speaks.
Speaker 5: Louder, brighter that Hey, in.
Speaker 3: The future, don't got ruper that out, Dade stay.
Speaker 2: I am tired of the noise, tired of the same people.
Speaker 4: Acting reckless, chasing some dreams.
Speaker 2: Think they Howard Stern in the eighties the nineties, But all I hear is cruelty.
Speaker 6: The vibe so ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what is up? Does? How's everybody doing? Yeah? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? How is everybody doing? Hold on, let me served a give me one minute, y'all sit to mersal in certain people.
Speaker 8: Eats Oh.
Speaker 5: Oh shah.
Speaker 1: Buth. What's up? Guys?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what's up? Yes? What's up? What's up? Mully?
Speaker 9: He's late nine and your roll along click on you to make it feel like go grab your sweet tea, open campire.
Speaker 10: Your homemade one is the perfect vibe the lights of.
Speaker 5: Low screen is pride. Jack Hudson's here to make your nicety.
Speaker 10: Late Night with Jay Hudson Lives Headed.
Speaker 5: He's got the songs the Last Us, be Special, give a story two. He'll keep you up today with Boss mud.
Speaker 10: He's gonna sing, gonna, He's gonna play, don't play. He's bringing Joey at the end day Today. You don't need to wander, don't need the wrong Jig's Late night Shore feels just like on the Laughter's real.
Speaker 5: The vibe is ryde. Jack Hudson's here lives a ride night.
Speaker 10: Late Night with Jay Hudson lives hitting. He's got the songs, the Last Us, spirit special girls and stories too.
Speaker 5: He'll keep you up.
Speaker 10: Today with one new support another glass.
Speaker 5: Take a seat this late night moment.
Speaker 10: It's hard to beat.
Speaker 11: From music to headlines and fun in between.
Speaker 5: Jake Hudson showing which the place to beat. Late Night with Jake cousin Lindsey. He's got the songs, the Last.
Speaker 9: Of Us, Spirited, special girls and stories to Jake Hutton's bringing.
Speaker 5: It all of you and lateness. We take huts on, We take huts on.
Speaker 1: So sure, what's up? Woke and Sparkley. He welcome to the stream. What's up? Merry Christmas? Hater for anybody that does want to like, Yeah, if anybody that does want to tap the stream, here you go. There's a like cash that PayPal and Venbo. There you go. Everybody that does want to help the stream, there you go. Hm trying to get people to come on. Let's see that's different and yeah the boy does. But what's up guys? How is everybody doing? Yo? But I hope everybody is this, you know, Yeah, I hope everybody is in too. But what's up guys? What is all powers? Everybody? Let's see?
Speaker 11: Yeah, when when you cross that line on the podcast, you better come correct.
Speaker 5: Don't come half fast, talk slick, You'll.
Speaker 11: Get checked real fast.
Speaker 5: This saint a game. Boy. Your moment won't last cause your.
Speaker 10: Butt is bassing on the lunmower.
Speaker 11: Turn to talk, curs in the no showers, don't talk family, I don't speak on your wife, Keep it clean, keep it.
Speaker 5: Right, this real life. See yea.
Speaker 11: I was raised with cold, raised with pride. Never need a fake heat or dirt to ride. Don't ever disrespect me now, don't try I am who I am and That's why I fly different. Cut from a coffee, can't stitch, no gimmicks, no cap, no switch.
Speaker 5: You bark loud, but.
Speaker 11: I bring that bite and I won't back down, not tonight.
Speaker 5: Your butt is crassing on the lunmower. Turn talk talk pers and the no showers. Don't talk family, I don't speak on your wife. Keep me clean like this is real life.
Speaker 11: So next time you press records, show respect it, come correct or get wrecked?
Speaker 5: What you expect the Saint for cloud. This is legacy and pride.
Speaker 9: You cross that line, I'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 11: So, next time you press records, show respect, come correct or get wrecked?
Speaker 5: What you expect the Saint for cloud.
Speaker 3: This is legacy and pride.
Speaker 1: You cross that line, I'll see you on the other side. Yeah. I hope everybody is staying safe today. But we uh yo, Yeah, what's up then? No? Yeah, I hope everybody is having a great Christmas Eve. I hope everybody is having Do you have a camera? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: Right here. I just don't like carryer on. Hey, what's up Detroit by dark? How you doing? Brother? Welcome? I just wanna say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and I hope everyone is having a good one. And if anybody that does wanna like get me something for my for yeah, I do, yes, I do wanna up. I do it from an iPad, an iPad and and and and I also now have a Amazon Fire tablet, so I might stream on. I might do a test stream on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, so we're on the road, by the way, so a lot of the twelfth is yeah here here, here's the thing with you know stream birds that are now doing it. I might do a test stream later with the other tablet because I already have a tablet on my stream yard account. I already have it. I might do a test stream later where the tablet will sit there, will sit where it is, and I will I could actually have like you, it will have feed. What I was thinking about is during like streams, I could just go to that one. Mate, I have to set it up first, But I hope everybody is staying safe today. Uh, look, have multiple cams so when we do the streams where yo, I just wanted to show I just wanted to do a stream because it's yeah, I know a lot of people might not be up to do a stream, right now let me. Yeah, I hope everybody is stir saved today. Yeah, but let me play some music. Yea, mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: I'm tired of the no name Patack.
Speaker 3: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 9: Yes, I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way, But I'm changing. Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 5: I won't let the whispers holding down. I'm taking back my crown. I guess I got a past and I'm gone something wrong, but I'm moving forward over.
Speaker 8: I'm staying strong.
Speaker 5: I'm doing right now. You want me me leaving me? Hide what I used to me? Stumble my fall.
Speaker 3: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain.
Speaker 4: Every star kills a story.
Speaker 9: All every step I say, I'm finding.
Speaker 5: Don't more listening to the noise outside. I've got my troop. I'm won't hide.
Speaker 10: I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real.
Speaker 5: I'm in control of how healthy. Yes, I got a pass and I'm not wrong, but I'm moving forwardward. I'm staying strong. I'm right now.
Speaker 6: For me. Wore me.
Speaker 5: Leaving me?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: What are you used to me? Mistakes make me wiser mistakes made me seek.
Speaker 10: The powers in my head.
Speaker 5: It's up to me. I'm rather enough, no change, no fee. This is my moment, my time.
Speaker 10: He's got.
Speaker 5: And I'm gone around. I stand strong. I'm doing right now for me, for me, and they have.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 5: Guess I'm made some mistakes, but I'm going right. I'm away.
Speaker 1: You just need my delivery.
Speaker 5: You went right now jump give.
Speaker 1: Me Yuh yeah. I just want to say thank you to everybody. Everybody's wants to do them, but you know what, I want to say thank you? Uh yeah. I just wanted people. I just wanted to do streams until no drama. Just you know, I want to say that I really appreciate everybody. Let me.
Speaker 7: Yo, y.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I want to say thank you to the people that So what's here it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: D is this the real ward?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 4: Is there a fake one? Tell me right now? Christmas Eve, Santa is coming. I'm wait, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: And by the way, I sit ready to beat them A link.
Speaker 4: I can't just knock.
Speaker 12: I just snuck away from the family just to say hi because I saw you send me the link. But we were just finishing up dinner.
Speaker 1: So how was your day?
Speaker 4: It was no, no, no, no, no other it was good. Yeah yeah, uh uh? Did you get any guests on?
Speaker 1: Try? I got people that I've tried trying.
Speaker 4: What a bunch of grenches? What are they up to?
Speaker 1: You're actually gonna be surprised to see this?
Speaker 4: What let's see, baby, what I'm holding on for dear life?
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Like my sweat shirt?
Speaker 12: Yeah mm hmm, sorry, hold on, I'm on at the edge of my seat here, Jake, I'm gonna put the phone down for a second because I gotta put Oh okay, let me see.
Speaker 1: What is it? I like the shot up murder but where they are?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, you looks so dapper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got this for Christmas.
Speaker 4: That you look so handsome?
Speaker 1: My uncle. Oh yeah, the other shirt had become pie feeling on it.
Speaker 4: When do you eat and pecan pie without me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: That looks very nice. I'm glad you got dressed up for the holidays. Maybe I should have done the same, maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Look at that the tablet, Matther tablet. Oh.
Speaker 4: Okay, very nice, Jake, you got you had a merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: I gotta I got a hoodie with on it.
Speaker 12: Oh love Sponge and Patrick Star the Shirtley the squirrely Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean, Charlie the squirrely Jake. Where you're gonna. I don't have I don't routine. I just I am.
Speaker 1: I said the Beatle a week.
Speaker 12: How about I finished during what I was doing, and then we can see if we can get ray on.
Speaker 4: How's that sounds?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 12: I'll try to finiss something, but he might be with his family, so don't no promises.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, you want the stream.
Speaker 12: Or yeah, go ahead and end it and I'll see you hopefully in a little while. I'm gonna probably get to bed by like eight thirty because if Santa's like I gotta get Santa to come.
Speaker 4: I gotta put out the cookies and do all the work.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me know where you want me to start the stream.
Speaker 4: I will let you know when I'm I'm in my room. I'll stop. All right, Love you, I love you too, bye?
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta kick you kick