Speaker 1: OnlyFan is a satire podcast and there is no other meaning or attempt to hurt it.
Speaker 2: OnlyFans, hello, what a pleasure you're back. Not only OnlyFans, this is our alternative name, Djora Kfula. Here with us, Adi Sasson, hello to you.
Speaker 1: Hello to everyone, I think there's another unknown name that we haven't discovered yet. Ah, another third name, you say? A third name, yes. Here with us, Yalad Moshe, hello, Dima XR.
Speaker 3: Hello, hello, hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, hello. We're making a video for a children's channel.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: This is the second time in On Lifan. The second year, of course, yes. Beautiful. Which is the only year, actually, but... I just want to remind you.
Speaker 3: Me and Adi, we're a family. Family, family. And my grandmother managed to get married. Right. We'll remind you again.
Speaker 1: Okay, great.
Speaker 3: My father and Elad's father... Grandchildren.
Speaker 1: Bnei Dodim. Bnei Ashkara?
Speaker 3: Bnei Dodim?
Speaker 1: Bnei Dodim? Bnei Dodim? Bnei Dodim?
Speaker 3: Bnei Dodim? Bnei Dodim?
Speaker 1: Because if there's something that Iraqis like more than Cuba, it's to get married.
Speaker 3: With their cousins. It's like a dream.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, Dima, it's really... It's strange for everyone, Dima, excuse me.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: That's it, because now I saw, just yesterday, this week, I started a binge. I do every day a whole week of... A whole week?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: That's the most fun thing in the.
Speaker 3: World, to sit and watch a show every day. It requires some focus.
Speaker 4: Like, there's two and a half hours, two and a half hours every time. Is it two and a half hours? A binge of Onar is two and a half hours. It's two and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Two and a half hours.
Speaker 1: Which I think is the only reality. Can you even describe it as reality? By the way, to those who are whispering, Dima, the star of the current season of Borla, eat with me.
Speaker 3: Central week. Central week.
Speaker 2: Central week is the last place, and respected, but it's known that Russians don't know how to cook.
Speaker 1: Yes, people don't like Tel Aviv either.
Speaker 4: Ah, no, what?
Speaker 1: In what part?
Speaker 3: Pasta? What? First of all, I'll say... What's going on there? I talked to my friend, I have a friend, Nechosh Tan. He's a chef.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Nechosh Tan, he's a chef. Oh, you're Nechosh Tan. Yes, Nechosh Tan. I said to him, I want to bring a fork.
Speaker 1: A fork, I want to bring a fork.
Speaker 4: I want to bring a fork. I'm good at making pastas. You know how to make all the ravioli, all the amayat. I'm good with pickles, of course. Oh, how delicious pickles are. And he gave me a few pieces, I did the test with him, he gave me more delicious ones.
Speaker 1: Konadta le'ezem. I'm not going to shut you up.
Speaker 3: You're not going to shut me up. I have to know how to play, friends. I have to know how to play.
Speaker 2: If you decided to go to this show, you probably said, well, I have enough. I came to the show to make.
Speaker 3: Fun of you.
Speaker 4: No, of course, but you still have to know how to play.
Speaker 2: Like, to Avdi Lelef, Alex Schultz, who, if I remember correctly, just invited all the artists to.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: It was him.
Speaker 1: He invited all the artists.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. I don't remember him.
Speaker 1: Inviting everyone, but he was amazing.
Speaker 3: It was really amazing.
Speaker 1: It was fun to watch.
Speaker 2: It's really a joke, but I think you came to play the game, and in the end, like. Yes, you really played the game, you came as Dima. People were very angry about it, because it really was some kind of... Because the part about the four weddings, which is also a reality that happens here, for those who don't know.
Speaker 1: Because of them, they fell for Dima.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Exactly, because what happened is that one of the... It was a wedding reality show.
Speaker 2: And one of the guests said she couldn't hear Russian, it makes her.
Speaker 3: Deaf, and that... They called her a deaf. Really? They called her a deaf.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I need to remember her name. I don't know, I don't feel like she respects me. So I don't remember her name.
Speaker 5: Oh, we missed it.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay, it's very... It starts with Russians. She can't hear the language.
Speaker 3: She can't hear the language.
Speaker 2: First of all, a lot of Russians woke up here in the country who came and talked about this thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, she also spoke about Ethiopians.
Speaker 3: Not just about Russians. Right, right. She said... Wait, she said.
Speaker 1: She said... She can't hear Russian.
Speaker 3: Yes. And Amharic, that's what she said.
Speaker 1: I don't want to... I'm going to be direct.
Speaker 2: I saw it once, and I mostly saw the reactions to it after that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I heard more reactions than... It sounds like you hate strangers, Gvirti. Yes, yes, yes. It sounds like you hate strangers. By the way, I have a disease of most of Israel's countries. They just don't like strangers. It's a crazy thing.
Speaker 4: I had a story where I did a stitch with it, and then I said, let's see, it's not me who didn't like Rabin.
Speaker 3: Then they told me, what a jerk you are, I said... I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. No, because it's an offensive term.
Speaker 1: Also, breaking up is offensive.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what, it's not breaking up. I think breaking up is really an area that is, in.
Speaker 1: My opinion, breaking up. Breaking up religions.
Speaker 3: Yes, there are breaking up. There are Moroccan, Egyptian, European. I feel that when they say that French and Czech are related to the East, then they'll come.
Speaker 4: And say, there are also French and Czech, but it's an offensive term to the East. And breaking up, you have breaking up.
Speaker 3: I know Polish breaking up.
Speaker 1: Americans have breaking up. Wow, Americans know how to be stupid. What do you mean stupid? All the Jews are stupid. You're exaggerating.
Speaker 3: I'm exaggerating. Stupid Jews are stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm exaggerating. Stupid Jews are stupid.
Speaker 4: There are no stupid Jews like that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: You don't understand. In this thing, you came there by hand. Now you're coming and cutting the line between Dima and this girl who came and said she couldn't hear Russian.
Speaker 2: First of all, there are two opposite cases here. There's someone who can't speak Russian, and someone who can!
Speaker 3: He put it on the mainstream.
Speaker 2: First of all, I think that if you didn't do the Russian performance, Cobra in the Salon wouldn't have been able to do it.
Speaker 1: I remember writing to you then, how stupid it is.
Speaker 2: Because really, the performance, it's the song that ultimately is based on.
Speaker 3: Baila Funk.
Speaker 1: Yes, of Brazilians.
Speaker 2: And the Brazilian performance and the Russian performance, they're so similar. They're so similar that it's so logical that there's a song like this that I'm shocked that even the original Russian didn't do this dance.
Speaker 1: Of this music. Wait, but Brazil, their dance is Portuguese, right? Portuguese, right. And I don't... There's a lot of... Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The songs.
Speaker 4: If you're talking in Russian about Brazilian rhythm, it sounds like it's been there all your life.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Exactly.
Speaker 2: And that, I'm like, my head got stuck because I really like the Brazilian style. Also the vocal production of the singers in Russian hip-hop.
Speaker 1: Like he's a little bit like that. Speaker 2:
Speaker 2: .
Speaker 1: I do want to refer to the context of things here. Wait, you mean to say that he was accused of racism?
Speaker 2: Yes, when Elad does a Russian crime, then because of the crime, it's racist. And I must say, sometimes the things that Elad thinks and produces through Dima, the way I see it at least, I look at you as a person, which wants to judge the Israeli culture according to what's going on here, but it's very, very hard to do that from within the culture. Because the moment you say it in your usual way, you're part of us, what are you trying to do with us, what are you this? The moment you put yourself, you're trying to catch this Russian, that everyone knows what this claim of Russianness brings him, this temptation that we sanctify, and and intelligence, and wisdom, and to be serious people, and to work hard, and all that kind of stuff. Wow, that's a hard Russian joke, you have, listen to me, that.
Speaker 3: We don't know. We'll get to that, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get to that. Okay, I gave, for those who know, I gave in my life, maybe 600 takes on how much I love the culture, and this and that. The idea, what's it called? My idea of a Russian garden. I know a lot of people love it, because there's... Education! Not just education, also.
Speaker 3: Education for their parents.
Speaker 1: They work on holidays, in Shuketo. They work on holidays. I didn't do it because of that. So from Kippur, the girl is in the garden every day.
Speaker 3: I met this person. The girl is in the garden every day. She doesn't get to the garden. Even with Kippur, Knesset.
Speaker 5: Work.
Speaker 1: She has to come.
Speaker 3: She's been cooking for half a year.
Speaker 4: If she doesn't get there, she's sick too, without her hands.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation about how Russians are straight and happy. Where do we see this? I don't want to say that I'm a Gizanite. It's not from a place of yes-man-ness either. It's from a place of exactly... Of, like, I. That's it! You don't have to dress up. You don't have to dress up.
Speaker 3: You don't have to dress up. You don't have to dress up. You don't have.
Speaker 1: To dress up. You don't have to dress up. You don't have to dress up. It's a powerful performance.
Speaker 2: She's a character of Russia that you can't mess with. By the way, one of the most popular shows is Sabliminal and Atzel. They come to Luba and she shouts at them again. It's like she's covering them. At the end of the day, it's like she's covering the rap artists' annoying hard work because she's really tired.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Wonderful country, a year or two or three years later, they.
Speaker 1: Made the image of, it's not Yuri, it's Rui.
Speaker 3: Rui.
Speaker 1: Do you remember?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: This is an image of a man who wants to integrate in Israel. What's the excuse here? That there's a Russian guy here who wants to be accepted as an Israeli, and he complains about it.
Speaker 3: And what?
Speaker 1: And what's funny? Ha ha, you want.
Speaker 3: To take over, yeah, zero.
Speaker 1: What's funny? We're not joking with you, yes, we're joking.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: So what's funny here?
Speaker 2: In contrast to Irena, who came after her in the parliament, who is, yes, stronger.
Speaker 1: Stronger. Who has to be a strong figure.
Speaker 2: In contrast to that, and I always use this example.
Speaker 4: I feel that Irena and Shauli, we're talking now about a social, sociological, significant conversation.
Speaker 3: Yes. It's the difficulty of two very significant elections.
Speaker 1: The eastern ones.
Speaker 3: Shauli, it's not clear if he's eastern, but he's apparently eastern. Yes. He's apparently eastern.
Speaker 4: But on the other hand, yes, it's a community that has become phenomenal.
Speaker 3: The Russians, of course. So here, please, I'm a socialist.
Speaker 1: What I'm about to say... No, wait a second, just... I just wanted to say, about.
Speaker 4: Maybe just the writers of The Wonderland love Russians, and less love Russians.
Speaker 3: Everything can... No, the second... What I'm about to say....
Speaker 2: That, for the sake of the matter, Shlisiat Prozac, and I always use this phrase as an example, didn't make a Russian mistake.
Speaker 1: Fine, didn't make a Russian mistake.
Speaker 2: But when they asked, Yulia is Russian, she's from the United States of America, it's a thousand times worse, a thousand times more racist.
Speaker 1: That is, the presence of a.
Speaker 2: Mistake or the presence of an argument doesn't necessarily mean that the thing is racist, like Hadro doesn't necessarily.
Speaker 1: Mean that it's not racist.
Speaker 2: You can say very, very racist things without a mistake, and you can come and do It's a surprise, but not to say, I'm Russian, I drink alcohol. That's not what Dima does. Dima comes and at the end of the day gives a criticism.
Speaker 1: Of the Israeli society. I'm from outside, because to keep it a barrier.
Speaker 4: It's fun to hear, because one who grew up much more as a Soviet than me, I'm not talking, I know how to read Russian, and until I was four I lived with my grandmother.
Speaker 1: You really know how to read Russian?
Speaker 3: I don't understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I understand your ideas.
Speaker 4: Let's say, my grandmother, may she rest in peace, she was proud of me that I don't speak Russian, because she said, if she were a little girl, she would understand everything.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: Right, right. You kind of forget this thing.
Speaker 3: I just want to.
Speaker 4: You live this thing, second, you live this thing, and when you say this, it makes me very happy, but it also closed this thing with a big heart.
Speaker 3: Because during the week, until.
Speaker 4: We understood what the idea behind this act is, because.
Speaker 3: It takes time, people in the groups here are talking about, why is he doing this thing? Why do you need this thing? What does it serve? And then.
Speaker 4: Just a second after our era is over, she rises her voice and says, Russians.
Speaker 3: I can't hear the language.
Speaker 4: That's exactly the reason I'm doing this. What do you mean you can't hear me? What's the fun in this country? You used to go once, every block had Bulgarians, Russians, Caucasians, Yemenis, Iraqis, and you're like, wow, this is really cool, there's a lot of culture here, and everyone can learn their thing.
Speaker 1: You've experienced it, how many Israelis have experienced it, as all these people have spoken to us here? A lot, and that's what's sad. By the way, I want to say something about what you said to her.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: I think that not every person who uses a certain stereotype is a racist, even the other way around. I think that people who are not really allowed to use stereotypes and can throw these things, are actually the least racist people. Yes, but I don't use stereotypes.
Speaker 3: As you said, I can't... No, no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about her. I'm talking about her take in a general way. Because I think that people, the gizans, really, whenever they come and tell you, it's gizani, no, no, no, you're a gizan. I'm not a gizan. I have nothing to hide. So I can come and laugh and say, no, no, you're joking. It doesn't matter. You understand? That's what I feel. And it's worth saying this about everything in the country that's related to humor of certain groups.
Speaker 3: That's what the right always says about the left. What? The right says, I... I can't make the connection. Don't judge me.
Speaker 1: They don't know how to connect it. He's a friend of Salah. He calls Bibi. Don't call him.
Speaker 3: We'll go back to Dolev.
Speaker 4: The reason Dolev can't speak the language. is that she didn't hear the language in culture, in education. Every time they brought a Soviet figure, he was either a rami, or a tipeesh, or a.
Speaker 3: Megokach, and every time a strong figure.
Speaker 4: The whole idea of the Khoridim is to bring a strong Soviet figure, who can handle this thing. And by the way, that's also a privilege, because they didn't give me my Russian uniform, which I don't have, They never played with me about it. So when I do the Russian game, I don't feel the pressure. I don't feel like everyone will look at me and say, ah, ah, ah, he's out.
Speaker 3: Ah, he's out. He's out. No.
Speaker 4: So I use this privilege and my ability to play to advance some agenda, perception, and in general to open the thought.
Speaker 3: I think it did a great job this week for the community.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you something. In the beginning, I suddenly said, I'll talk to you about this. I said, I don't understand why he goes there. He goes there and does the image of Dima. Like, why isn't he Elad? Elad, who is funny, and he's smart, and he's interesting, and he's... And suddenly I understood, like, while I was watching it... that I think you just enjoy it, like, when you're like, leave the message and the agenda for a second, there's something in it that you enjoy doing, like, you come and play, and tell your characters, and Arya in the last episode, and then I say, let's, like, it's just, like, the extremism between Arya and, like, it's... I really, really like my characters.
Speaker 4: Like, I enjoy doing my characters, I don't feel like I'm at work and stuff like that. But when they approached me.
Speaker 1: Which is amazing, because it looks tiring to me! I'm telling you how to lose!
Speaker 4: But when they approached me to use the program, several times they approached me, and it didn't work out, and I didn't want to, and so on. And then in the end I said, well, I have a stage here. I can do whatever I want. I feel like Elad, I don't care about my personal life, what I like to eat, what I like to drink.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It doesn't interest me. It's amazing, because a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I don't care about my skill.
Speaker 4: There are people, I don't know, a guitarist, so it interests him to play. Like, I, that's my skill, and that's what I know how to do. So if I can already, on the way, to make... And that was the most fun, that, like, that was.
Speaker 3: The most fun. to wake up to this word. Right. Yes, it's a surprise, not a surprise. It's coming, not coming.
Speaker 4: Ah, she has an Ukrainian grandmother.
Speaker 3: He can, he can't. Great, they talked about identity. Just talked about identity.
Speaker 1: Right, it's more interesting. It's true for everyone. Let's sum up the discussion by the fact that Nina broke Putin's bracelet.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Putin's bracelet.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: I have this kind of thing that I love the character. Like I love Tupa, the vibe. So I love her. Thank you. Thank you, Nina.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow. Speaker 1:
Speaker 1: I can't say more than that. I thought you were talking about the whole wedding, until you realized what you were talking about. I compare it to this.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: I'm suffering from the time of Bar Ifaeli. I can't hear it anymore. I want to see what's going on there. I want to.
Speaker 3: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Give me everything. First of all, I want to say something. He's in Portofino. I visited there once.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: Guys, guys, first of all, I didn't... How did the Russians move forward?
Speaker 3: How did they fly? How did they fly abroad?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say something. I didn't fly in Portofino, I flew next door, but we took a flight and got to Portofino, we got there and we went around there.
Speaker 1: First of all, how do you fix it there? All this area, you.
Speaker 2: Just have Louis Vuitton, Gucci, tap, tap, tap, tap. You have all this there. The most expensive, but you hear it, and then you come like, ah, because of this. And of course, my husband's cousins. Let's go in to Louis Vuitton.
Speaker 1: And we're going in to Louis Vuitton just so the seller in Louis.
Speaker 2: Vuitton can look at us and really give us the clothes.
Speaker 1: That are the most embarrassing in the world.
Speaker 2: Like, sir, you can buy yourself in this store. Sir, you're a seller in Louis Vuitton. You're not a millionaire.
Speaker 3: Do you know the story with Adam Sandler's daughter? No.
Speaker 4: That Adam Sandler's daughter went into some kind of store, something like that, at the top of the stairs.
Speaker 1: She made a huge mistake.
Speaker 3: They made her a wanta. Yeah! father came and bought the whole store.
Speaker 1: He made a huge steak!
Speaker 3: He bought the whole store. I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful woman. You understand? It's just on the same day.
Speaker 3: I'm going to come with my wife. It's the most Jewish. The most Jewish.
Speaker 2: The most Moroccan.
Speaker 3: Adav, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: If we leave Omer and the wedding for a second, it reminds me that I saw TikTok this week. After all, we already talked about the issue of tags, of you look like me.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: You look like me. I saw a funny TikTok of someone who gets on the plane and says, here I am, my Gucci bag is going to Moshe and 40D. And it happened to me. And it was subconscious. But I saw TikTok. of someone who explains, listen, I didn't believe it was true, how to get to these stores, what to wear.
Speaker 3: How to behave, how to talk, so that.
Speaker 1: They won't do to Julia Roberts, because it turns out that they're there, these sellers, you earn 40 shekels a lifetime, okay, let's relax.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So she really.
Speaker 2: Explained what you need to do.
Speaker 1: To get in, so they'll believe you, that you have money, and give you things. And it's a crazy thing, and I want another second, a take on the products, on the... Girls, you look amazing. You look amazing. Not just anyone. Even if I get this t-shirt now, what do they call it? Birkin, Birkin. First of all, the ugliest t-shirt I've ever seen in my life. It's a t-shirt.
Speaker 3: It's a t-shirt. Even if I get a Birkin t-shirt now, there's no chance I'll go up.
Speaker 1: Because it's me. This is how I look when I go up in line three at home. With the Birkin, enough! Enough with this show! Shame on your money! Enough with this show-off! I'm shocked! You see all the scum you see! It's a waste of soul, these products!
Speaker 4: You go to the international bank.
Speaker 3: The international bank.
Speaker 4: How do you know who is the most broke and has no teeth?
Speaker 3: The one who comes with a replacement.
Speaker 4: I remember people from the east of Jerusalem with a replacement coming to the bank, me with my finger out in the morning, going to collect a checkbook and I say, wow.
Speaker 3: That guy, he won't accept a 10 shekel discount.
Speaker 1: What a shame.
Speaker 3: How can you not give him the money?
Speaker 1: What a waste of soul, all the girls who earn 50 shekels an hour and they buy the Birkin, God, what a shame. I always hate when I walk around in Europe and I see people with these bags, these huge bags.
Speaker 3: Right. Can you please bring me a paper bag? So let's go back to Omer Adam and the summary of.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. I'm sure there's no... Wait, we have to be careful, because there was this story. Like, I think, okay, in my opinion, in my opinion, in my opinion, there's no, it's not true, there's no love, but listen to what I thought. I'm telling you, I was in despair. By the way, the wedding is still going on. Yes, there's 17 weeks. How many hours have you been there? It's 20 events. I'll tell you something. What makes me happy is that I said, we saw the song Entrance to the Cup, where they claim that T.L. is mentioned in the song, because there's a text. When are you coming back? You're coming back. The person broke.
Speaker 3: Up with her and broke up with him, and the ego there didn't give them anything.
Speaker 1: But listen to what happens. At least we will continue to receive good music from Omer Adam. Now that he got married, not out of love, but out of anger, in my opinion.
Speaker 3: The truth is that to sum up, a very, very short period of time.
Speaker 1: Still good, broken music.
Speaker 3: No, he brought broken music. What is broken? Broken heart.
Speaker 1: The best music there is.
Speaker 3: No, something, something.
Speaker 1: And he continues to be broken hearted. And because of that, we will receive another album. I love it. Another album. It's better for us.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: They're not professional.
Speaker 3: They're not good artists. And now, the most amazing item that was, is an item from Iran-Switzerland.
Speaker 1: What was it? I'm doing it. I'm doing it. It's actually an item that was given to her, which turns out that the day they really tried it, is the date, the Hebrew birthday of the Abiyah's son. And they were celebrating In Hebrew. And I said, why are you breaking this woman? Stop everything. Go tell her, Yael, my life. Enough, let's leave everything. And it didn't happen. And I said, I'm going to sleep, I'll wake up, maybe with some item, that's useless. Really, really, they need to be together.
Speaker 2: I think it was like Meryl Streep, Martin Short, that after years, they suddenly started to come out like that, they were.
Speaker 1: 50, no one would care anymore, but it was like, oh, how nice, in the end they stopped each other.
Speaker 3: Andrea Bocelli! Bocelli! But no, no, no. We came to Italy....
Speaker 1: I'll tell you exactly what. There's something that needs to be special.
Speaker 4: To be special, to be a person who wears the suits, you have the suits... He's telling me that Sasha is Italian.
Speaker 1: That's true, but it's okay. But Omer is the one who met him, it's not for Sasha, it's for the audience.
Speaker 3: But you have to agree with these.
Speaker 4: Suits of the suits, with the doobie, and with the Amiri, and all that, and all of a sudden there's this frenzy.
Speaker 3: There's this frenzy, and Omer says, what, special, no? Special. I was in an event with Amos Muzon, someone I know.
Speaker 1: There were men with clutches. Do you know what a clutch is? Come on, come on. Now, with Dana, I was like.
Speaker 3: Armani Exchange, you're holding it in your hand.
Speaker 1: He tells me, what's this? Why does he have such a bag? It's this mess between style and... I agree with that.
Speaker 3: And by the way... No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me about masculinity here.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. No, no, no. No, no, no. I'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: I know all kinds of Soviet people that if you just say my name, they're not right.
Speaker 3: They'll beat you up under 10 times.
Speaker 4: They go out to restaurants with this Latcha bag, and then what do they find from the bag?
Speaker 1: Vogue cigarettes.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 4: Vogue cigarettes, cigarette butts, people, people, you look at them, you're a mother's brother, just to see them.
Speaker 3: They're sitting outside, smoking Vogue.
Speaker 1: No Russians.
Speaker 2: A beautiful story, by the way, with all this Italian stuff, I just say, if ever Omer Adam and I get married, I ask you to bring me Philip Kirkurov.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is. You know, I understand.
Speaker 2: It's the one from Novi God.
Speaker 3: Who gives the show at Novi God.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, and you can also know him, maybe he's Israeli, he did a cover for Diva.
Speaker 1: Of Dana International. I'm in shock.
Speaker 3: With an old man?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's with an old man most of the time. Conchita, the Russian.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: That's how it sounds.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: He's with an old man, and he's a little grumpy. Yes, he's one of the most friendly singers in Russia, I know.
Speaker 3: He lived here in Herzliya for a year and then.
Speaker 2: So this young man is one of the biggest comedians in Russia, because he's young.
Speaker 1: We got to Pines Moskva. Wow, it's a life-changing story.
Speaker 3: We'll move on.
Speaker 1: We'll move on, we have another wedding tonight. But listen to the twist. We're not going to get a summary of this wedding. I mean, you know, I love this man. I met you. I'm gonna marry Daniela meet me tonight. I mean, I'm not sure. I mean, I'm not sure. I'm not sure. so tonight the wedding of Emily Damari and Daniel Amit the wedding got closed at the end there are things.
Speaker 2: That we are also wrong about Leah I thought we said we talked here about the fact that it won't happen I said they got married in a wedding and got divorced in a wedding ah that's funny that's what I said then and I I mean you.
Speaker 1: You think they paid for something at the wedding so not that I opened my eyes now that I'm in the world of weddings like I told you Now that I'm in the world. I think that... No!
Speaker 2: That partially, yes, apparently.
Speaker 3: Yes!
Speaker 1: Listen, Daniela Meeta, I don't think she suffers from me.
Speaker 3: Let's say that.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's the story. She's doing well. She's doing well, but it's the people who, because of their work, they can... It's like in a game of hide-and-seek. Look, I like the idea. She can... I'll give you an example.
Speaker 3: She can get what she can get for us.
Speaker 1: I like the idea now. Did you do a.
Speaker 3: Shut-up with the director? No, but if I want... And I want to. And I want to. And I want to.
Speaker 1: And I'm interested.
Speaker 3: I bring the whole house to you.
Speaker 1: Really? I understand you. Why don't you do it? If I.
Speaker 5: So here I am now, I want clothes. I am now, three days of filming, So what I.
Speaker 1: Think is that I can assume that But I Omer Adam can exist, even if he doesn't have a single story in his life. B, D, U, that's the difference. He can't exist. Right, right.
Speaker 2: The difference is, in the end, in the way they exist, and not only that, but notice that Omer Adam He's not one of the musicians that... It's not something that's very common in Israel, right? But he's really one of the musicians that can convince themselves to live like they do abroad.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: A wedding in Italy... It's Kim Kardashian's shit, guys. Because he's a businessman. He's a businessman, he makes money.
Speaker 4: It's like a man who released one hit in New York, he'll live like Omer Adam here.
Speaker 2: Omer Adam, but really, lives now in a way where he can invite people to his wedding, on his own account.
Speaker 1: To say, don't put a check. By the way, she's also.
Speaker 2: She's also not missing. And they can ask the guests to come and donate this money.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. It's very nice that they can donate money.
Speaker 3: What will he do?
Speaker 1: Because you see him and Radha going to the bar. The check of Ed and Sinnes.
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: All the checks in the banking, and he's with Hanifa?
Speaker 3: I got fired yesterday. What a class.
Speaker 1: Guys, it's a fucking human in terms of.
Speaker 3: What a class.
Speaker 2: It's really a fucking human in terms of Daniel Amit, and not only Daniel Amit, no influence, I think, in Israel, I can't even imagine him living in this form, just from a coupon code. There's money here, from Nadlan, from companies, from tech, from doing it in AI, from doing it already, it's really being a businesswoman, really, really.
Speaker 1: I just want to add to a take that Daniel Amit gave a week ago.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: That she just didn't understand the tricks of taking a picture and doing social media in the middle of the wedding.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Now, I really, of course, I don't love the persona, but I have to say something. What a crazy cut to live from this thing called a reference to health a thousand times, and then to go out to people who are afraid. It's just, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But you know, Daniela Mead, part of everything she does, It's... Again, I don't think she does it intentionally, and she plans steps.
Speaker 3: But... But she goes a lot... She goes a lot.
Speaker 1: To events that are very, very....
Speaker 4: She spoke about the period when she was a refugee. Oh, I didn't hear.
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 3: She spoke about a few years ago, I think.
Speaker 4: She spoke about the fact that she was a poor refugee and didn't want to go to this prison, that someone died, that someone this, that someone that.
Speaker 3: Now, things that... All those who worked in the police department know that this is the best solution.
Speaker 1: Whoever does things like this is the best solution. Get rid of the security. Really, eat the customer's food and don't get rid of the security.
Speaker 4: So she said something in the style, I don't remember exactly the millimeter, but something like that. And you see the answers.
Speaker 3: Iconic! What's up with you now?
Speaker 4: You're going to a funeral tomorrow morning, you're going to a funeral and they do this to you, you put up the songs that Zahava Ben killed himself, killed himself at home on this thing, and when Daniela talks.
Speaker 3: About it on the internet, it's iconic.
Speaker 1: No, but outside, really.
Speaker 3: We love masochists, we love people who laugh at us, we love ourselves.
Speaker 4: I'm going crazy from all the ha-ha and tra-la-la around the wedding. You want to get married, brother, get married. Go put on your t-shirt, put on your t-shirt. Make it equal. I don't have the strength, you mother-in-law, enough.
Speaker 3: That's it, it's like they're telling us. Guys, he doesn't know anything else. I have pictures.
Speaker 1: Wow!
Speaker 3: Wow! Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: You can see it now, with my old eyes, it was impossible. You saw my life with that.
Speaker 2: That's the good thing about being a photographer, that there's a moment, unlike a DJ, that you have to keep going with these crazy things.
Speaker 3: Continue until the end. I took your DJ to your little brother's wedding.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm a big fan, really, one of the amazing ones.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between a DJ.
Speaker 1: And a photographer?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, it's just that with these crazy things, when you're a photographer, at some point you see how people look, and you say, this is it, it's over.
Speaker 1: The event for me is over.
Speaker 3: There are so many pictures.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to take a picture of a person crying and you have to take a picture of a person, what's.
Speaker 3: Called, open in his eyes. Yes, we'll take that for granted.
Speaker 1: I said, eye here, eye there.
Speaker 2: Wow, guys, we don't have time.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Only good luck. Ah, yes. Omer, Sasha, Amir.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Daniel Amit.
Speaker 2: Many icons of Lomo died on the first day.
Speaker 1: Dolly Parton and Tim Carey. I want to tell a story.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You want to tell a story? About Dolly Parton? That I killed Dolly Parton. Oh, you talked about her. A friend comes to me.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: On that day, what day was it?
Speaker 3: Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Tuesday. Ariel Angel, our friend, had some idea. He wants to launch a project related to country.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And conversations, and I, and Idan, the owner, the manager, I'm talking about music, and a conversation for a few hours about country. Country music? Yes, that during the conversation, the name of Dolly Parton went up, maybe, 3,000 times, and Dolly Parton, and this, and Dolly Parton, and this, and Dolly Parton, and Dolly Parton, and when you get home, make me a playlist of Dolly Parton, and then. You're in the group. The director is tired. He sends me Dolly Parton. And I'm like, what? I don't understand. Did he talk to Angel about the conversation?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: And I, like an idiot, I ask him a few times, what's the matter? What happened? What happened? And then he says, she died. And I'm like, now I'm sending to, I can't say what I wrote to the friend. I wrote to him, it's a pity we didn't talk about it. Yes. For those who understand, understand. I killed her. I just had a conversation with her. The girl died. So if you want to call for an abortion, talk to me.
Speaker 4: It's not possible to do it, that you did a country evening and destroyed her beautiful children.
Speaker 1: I said that in the sentence, and that explains it. Maybe if Dea does Jolene, it's... Now, of course, she died.
Speaker 3: Dea does Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: I have to say... There's breaking, yes?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: She didn't die?
Speaker 2: Adar Mukhtar is going to be the head of the youth campaign in the Likud campaign?
Speaker 1: Is that considered?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Wow, the youth are dying for Adar Mukhtar.
Speaker 3: She broke him.
Speaker 1: She broke him. Wow, Adar Mukhtar's breaking. What a genius. God, I had a good mood.
Speaker 3: What a woman.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't hear her. Okay, wait. Dolly Parton. Wait a second, we'll get to Adar Mukhtar. Dolly Parton, I'll tell you something about all this thing of artists who die. Every time someone dies, what? What can I say about that?
Speaker 3: It's not right.
Speaker 1: The first thing is, it's not right.
Speaker 3: You love Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 3: And, really, a woman.
Speaker 1: A woman, wow, everyone knows what she did and what this and that. But the songs, the songs remain. Okay, you can go up as a fan, Dolly Parton, I went up right away, I wrote, wow, as the woman who wrote Jolene and I Will Always Love You, which they say is also a not-true magadah, she wrote them on the same day. What a beauty of, like, it's okay, it's a song, and yalla, we advanced. on. But the monologues that go, Oh no, oh no, what oh no? What would you see in the cafe every morning? And you wouldn't see it anymore.
Speaker 3: What oh no?
Speaker 1: How does Donny Parton's death hurt you? I love it.
Speaker 4: In my hardest moments, you were there next to me.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're winning in the store! What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're winning in the store!
Speaker 3: No! You're winning 49 hours before the race!
Speaker 1: But everything is good in cooperation. We love Dolly Parton.
Speaker 3: Share.
Speaker 1: I can't see the posts of the spectators. What are you connected to?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: What are you connected to the spectators?
Speaker 3: Oh, oh. What? Oh, oh.
Speaker 1: Write something nice about her.
Speaker 3: Share a song. Write a joke.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: Eyal Golan.
Speaker 1: Dolly Parton.
Speaker 3: George Michael.
Speaker 1: No, Maya!
Speaker 3: 2016, we're talking. 2016.
Speaker 4: Eyal Golan wrote about George Michael. Itamar Shlomo Cohen, shout out, he's the one who introduced me to this event.
Speaker 1: I'm dead.
Speaker 3: That George Michael was one of the great influences of Eyal Golan. Of all of us. Of all of us. In the end, all the people, like.
Speaker 1: It's an inspiration.
Speaker 3: It's... Wow, I was.
Speaker 1: Father figure. Father figure.
Speaker 3: Father finger.
Speaker 1: George Michael.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Father figure, God. I was on... Okay, wow, how many Samim talks are there today?
Speaker 3: What, what happened?
Speaker 1: No, because he... The day he... I really... Like, it was more than just singing. I was like... Wow, amazing. So I was under such or such an influence, and I cried. I was under such an influence, not because I became a friend.
Speaker 4: I remember that I found out that Michael Jackson died, because I was in Jerusalem. I was in Jerusalem, and every bar you went to was Michael Jackson, and then someone came out with... Michael Matt? Yes, no, I'm just saying, it's... It's a joke. It's a joke, Michael Jackson. When did he speak? There was someone at home, in the office.
Speaker 3: What a joke, wow. Oh, wow, that's what's going on right now.
Speaker 1: And I said, wow, she's dead every day.
Speaker 3: Amazing music. Really. Every day.
Speaker 4: So, it's amazing to share something, but.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine the excitement of, oh, I'm sad, what's sad about it? When did you think of Dolly Parton last month? On the contrary to Adi, who really talked about.
Speaker 3: It that day.
Speaker 2: Guys, hold on a second, I have something to say about Tzvi Sukkot, about this whole event.
Speaker 3: By the way, the Israeli Dolly Parton. Tzvi Sukkot.
Speaker 1: Tzvi Sukkot, you have to work on the way he uses.
Speaker 3: Fireworks.
Speaker 2: Because, the meaning of Patish, why do we use Patish and not.
Speaker 1: Just use a stone? There's a tool at the end of the stone, right?
Speaker 2: So that there will be a movement, so that the stone will give more strength to it. He gave there, tank, tank, like that, like, excuse me, women, really, because there's nothing to do, we have more physical strength in our hands.
Speaker 3: If he comes to the Pag, Tzvi Sukkot, we'll beat him.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: In the Pag.
Speaker 1: What is beating?
Speaker 3: What is beating him in the Pag? What does that mean? Do you know what the Pag is? The dog?
Speaker 1: No, the blind gaze.
Speaker 3: The blind gaze.
Speaker 1: The blind gaze.
Speaker 3: The blind gaze.
Speaker 1: The blind gaze. The blind gaze.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a bad word in English.
Speaker 3: Pug?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a bad word in English.
Speaker 3: Pug? I thought it was a bad word in English.
Speaker 1: Pug?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a bad word in English.
Speaker 1: Pug? I thought it was a bad.
Speaker 3: Word in English. Pug? I thought it was a bad.
Speaker 1: Word in English. Pug?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a bad word in English. Pug?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a bad word in English.
Speaker 4: Pug?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a bad word in English. Pug? I thought it was a bad word in English. I'm sorry I'm making you laugh.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just imagining things.
Speaker 3: But with this thing... I understand, I understand, I understand.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how gay people are still seen as feminine. Tell me, did you see these people, the homeless? No, there are and there are. These people bring you to the toilet with all their muscles.
Speaker 3: There are and there are.
Speaker 1: They ruin your look.
Speaker 3: I'm in the country, at the top, I wouldn't speak a word with anyone. A word.
Speaker 4: A word, I wouldn't... Even before, I wouldn't speak a word.
Speaker 3: They ruin you.
Speaker 1: One significant.
Speaker 2: I just think that what Tzvi Sukkot did there is really, it shows, it's a kind of thing that makes up this entire government.
Speaker 1: You're already there, you've already reached the place. You're not doing shit.
Speaker 2: Because you know that in the end, you just came to film this TikTok, and you're doing the performance of it.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between him and Daniel Amit, for the sake of it? Exactly, there's no difference. There's no difference. They're just there to do one thing.
Speaker 3: One thing. One thing. One thing. One thing. One thing. One thing. One thing. One thing.
Speaker 1: One thing. One thing.
Speaker 3: One thing. Daniel Amit.
Speaker 1: That's a different problem.
Speaker 3: That's exactly the problem.
Speaker 1: That's a different problem.
Speaker 2: It's clear that it's much worse than what Tzvi Sukkot is doing. I'm just saying, how much you don't... Look for a second, really open your eyes. You don't see that Ashkera Ben-Gvir, with all this party, that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They're coming... They're coming to the point.
Speaker 2: He's come to this point of being a national security minister to do what? To keep recording TikTok and not do anything next to the song?
Speaker 1: And what is he doing?
Speaker 3: And who taught him?
Speaker 1: To be strong on social media?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: From Hamas! Of course. I'm not joking. After all, who's the most amazing on social media? One of the most amazing.
Speaker 3: That? I don't know about them all. But let me, I can, I look, he says, what's the effect? He says, you see Arabs looking, he says, I see this, I don't do anything anymore. I'm now in a good position, I pay the salaries.
Speaker 1: So the Arab profile... It's the other way around.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, I see the Shia, they do this.
Speaker 1: Thing, they say, come on. The Jews are weak, I don't know who to use them for.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, we don't call transgender people coccinelli in life.
Speaker 2: Coccinelli has already become this.
Speaker 1: No, no, friends, the meaning is not.
Speaker 4: To say, what, the Arabs use this word, okay?
Speaker 1: So, speaking of Arabs.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. Yosef Haddad joined the party of Ofer Winter, who announced this week.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And we're all, you know, confused, those who are interested in politics. Is Ofer Winter, in the end, going to be with Bibi, where the Arabs are forbidden, who gave them Yosef Haddad, or... When he took down Smotrich, because that's what he said, I found out too quickly, politically. I'll tell you what, we're one Daniel Amit and one Adam Bosch. First of all, let's explain who Zoffer Winter is. Yes, explain.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: Explain. I have an idea.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I really have an idea. Wow, I don't have the strength. I think it's a bit confusing. But he's a security officer, right? He's a security officer. What was his job?
Speaker 3: To do Google? Really?
Speaker 1: I think, if it's not interesting, you can come here. You understand? Because of that, I'm like, you came, you said, yes, Ofer Winter and this.
Speaker 3: And he buys.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. He was a womanizer. He was a womanizer. Yes, I don't think it's interesting. It's not even the highest level in the IDF. I don't know, the story with Ofer Winter.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I think I would have stayed.
Speaker 3: For another two weeks if I had been a womanizer. Really?
Speaker 2: No, no, of course, it's a high degree, but what does it matter to me? Like, really, what does it matter to me?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you the first thing that matters to me, they told me that their plan is a transfer to Gaza, and Yusuf Haddad is in it. Yusuf, what are you doing? Except for Yusuf Haddad. He's not an Arab, he's from us. He's not an Arab, he's from us. He's not an Arab, he's from us.
Speaker 3: He's not an Arab, he's from us.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I'll tell you briefly, a lot of people are curious and love Ofer Winter, and he also made a list of Yosef Haddad, and also the journalist Nitali Shemtov, who people really love. And there was a talk about you being in Likud, and the story is that apparently... there are a few mandates that can deprive this thing. Some say, friends, move on, go with Bibi. Some say no, because if he comes, Smotrich is dead. He's sitting on Smotrich. But it feels to me that we're a little... Maybe it's too heavy for us for the OnlyFans. Maybe it's not only fun. I'm just watching all the news, and then all week, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Wow, another party that wants to transfer. Really, it's breaking news in Israel.
Speaker 1: Another party that hates the.
Speaker 3: Arabs, and there are Arabs. No, because it turns out.
Speaker 2: That they're talking about the Volpani, and this, and Ofer Winter, it's an issue, it's an issue.
Speaker 1: I'm like, really, excuse me, what is this cut from this thing, from my point of view? It doesn't exist. Yair Golan, all the way.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys. Bye.
Speaker 1: Oh, what a joke. What a joke. Aiden Benzaken, they got you. Look what a joke. Let's go. When I'm for the first time in my life, I don't know the words.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: I don't have a clue. I don't have a clue.
Speaker 1: They got me. First of all, if.
Speaker 2: You're asking about an old woman, if an old woman is already old, of course she'll vote for Bibi. I'm shocked, shocked by this, guys, that there are people that Ashkara is shocked by an old woman who brought Bibi to her performance. First of all, I'm not shocked by the fact that they're trying to do this asymmetry, because when Galant or Benny Gantz were in some other performance.
Speaker 1: They were after the elections.
Speaker 2: The audience clapped their hands too, it's not from the artist, it's from this, it doesn't matter, it's a waste, it's a waste.
Speaker 1: Sabaaba, put it aside for a moment. I'm sorry, but all the people who are now threatening to sue.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Didn't you see that this sue is being organized?
Speaker 3: A sue?
Speaker 1: No, I thought... A sue.
Speaker 3: A sue.
Speaker 1: And she brought the election campaign, like... Okay, nice that you're saying that, because these are people who have never been on an old man's show, and there were also... You're not her audience. No, she was there. You don't buy the tickets. No, of course, she was there. Everyone who's asking about this thing, maybe only one, There's no way. I didn't see it, and all the talk about women came out. No one came out.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: That's the base. They cooperated in the blackmailing.
Speaker 3: Enough. No, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: Two weeks ago, Yael and I were at a show by Ofer Levi in Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Please. They're recording for me, but.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it. And I was so scared that he would come up. To Bibi. Oh, not to Bibi.
Speaker 1: It was Stali Gottlieb and Amir Ohana on the stage.
Speaker 3: Stali Gottlieb and Amir Ohana on the stage. Now I hate Amir Ohana, this abuser. I hate him. Abuser underneath. No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: I hate him because.
Speaker 4: He was a minister of internal security, under this, that was forbidden to open, you know, under the house.
Speaker 3: And he finished all of Meron there, lost.
Speaker 1: Them, and didn't take responsibility.
Speaker 3: Right, right.
Speaker 1: No, he lost Meron. It was the time of Meron's disaster, just to remind you, yes.
Speaker 4: But he and Tali Gottlieb, now, I'm dead to Ofer Levi, and I know that the thing I'm very sorry that Eden Menzaken brought Bibi.
Speaker 3: I'm very sorry for this, because I think.
Speaker 1: It's important to remind people that they care enough, right?
Speaker 2: For those who care enough to see Bibi or not to see him on stage, you need to be a little aware, a little bit, to understand that such a thing can happen.
Speaker 1: When you go, put your.
Speaker 2: Feet on the line.
Speaker 1: You don't want to, so put your feet.
Speaker 3: On the line.
Speaker 2: It's not a secret that Edelman is an old supporter, and Bibi supports him for years, and you decided to go and support her.
Speaker 1: And that's the price to go and support.
Speaker 2: Someone who doesn't support your political position.
Speaker 1: That's all. There's no price, because even, excuse me, but the attitude of saying, artists... Come on, get your political ideas together, tell me who you support. We all say, in America, all the artists arrange in lines, they say, this is Trump, this is... And suddenly, the only problem, the only problem, is that she played it like it was a surprise. That's not a surprise. Come on, tell me, friends. We have here a job for the Prime Minister. I would have kept it from her. But the fact that it was as if... I'm not related to you.
Speaker 3: Why don't you stand up for it?
Speaker 4: The thing is that the left in Israel for years hasn't said anything.
Speaker 3: Since Rabin died.
Speaker 1: The left hasn't said anything. It hasn't said anything.
Speaker 4: And you're proud that the other side says, brother, you love Yair Golan, bring Yair Golan to perform with you.
Speaker 1: But there's only one positive thing here. Because I didn't see a single explanation where the problem was that Bibi came to the performance of Eden Ben-Zaken. Where is it written? I don't understand. Is there a law?
Speaker 3: No, there are laws of the performance, what's allowed and what's not. Of what?
Speaker 1: That he came to the performance? Where's the performance?
Speaker 4: If you're trying to... If you're trying to.
Speaker 1: He didn't promote anything.
Speaker 3: He didn't promote anything.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that Bibi has the best legal support that there is to do this. And even if it's forbidden to get out of it, but probably if it's forbidden, it's allowed.
Speaker 1: And also enjoy how much Sarah suffered there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: How much Sarah... That's her biggest responsibility. Only the East, what is it? Right, you have this sound on TikTok? How does this sound go? What a boomer, I got out. I'm in their circle. I'm in their circle, Moody.
Speaker 3: I'm in their circle.
Speaker 1: That's the TikTok I was talking about. I'm in their circle. Because only this week they said how many Moroccans were there. The Moroccans were there for one of your workers. And he's not lost. Right, right. The last thing I wanted to talk about. The last topic. Yes, yes. We didn't miss anything. We were full of things to talk about. There's nothing to do. That's how it is, guys.
Speaker 2: I saw that now from the Pais, or Pais, I didn't understand. Pais, they're going out now, yes, they're going out now with a new campaign. They took Talia Bradfeld to be their presenter.
Speaker 1: Bradfeld, yes.
Speaker 2: They took Talia Bradfeld to be the presenter.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm going here to look closely.
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: The Pais. Their choice is both Talia and Yidok Atzir.
Speaker 2: And I know that they're coming and they're aiming, now, to the young people, to come and say, in the name of the state, it's allowed and it's okay and it's good. And more than that, I also see the responses, now in the campaign you're about to see, I see the responses of other actors, known and famous, Why?
Speaker 1: But it's funny. She puts her friend on the campaign.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Of course, you put your friend on the campaign, but in the meantime, you're also making a joke like, well, I went to throw, I went to throw all my money.
Speaker 1: On the immigrants.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's to raise people's money on a daily basis, because it's really, at the end of the.
Speaker 1: Day, a company that works on people on a daily basis, who make their money. That's the same talk we had last week.
Speaker 2: We talked earlier with Elad, before we recorded, about this thing about the boot camp.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: That someone in Khan, where is the largest booth of the Paisky company? In Israel.
Speaker 3: Not only in Israel, in the area of Peripheria, but in all the hard neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Hard neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: You have one in Tel Aviv, but you have one more in the south of Tel Aviv. Because in the end, they know exactly who their audience is. And they focus on that audience. And I think that now they're trying to drive out the dream. They're trying to drive out all the guys who are really capable, even the young ones. They use, in the end, in presenters, young and cool.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. But there's a secret here. Because if we say. Okay, the crowd is people from a little bit of a... rural neighborhood, peripheral, and so on. So they don't know Talia Bartfeld, excuse me, from Italy, right? But it's not a crowd. It's not a crowd.
Speaker 2: Right, right, they want to increase their crowd now, and focus on the young people themselves, which, by the way, could also be, maybe they do have.
Speaker 1: Some economic problems right now. So they're turning to other people.
Speaker 2: Yes, and in the end, they're turning to, but who's turning to all these things?
Speaker 1: To people who want to adapt quickly and correctly. Between selling you a cream, some influencer who sells you a cream, to Ben Talia who says, let's fill the car, maybe you'll earn something from it.
Speaker 3: I really don't like this.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 3: I don't like this.
Speaker 4: No, and when you take the campaign or don't take the campaign, in the end, there's money, it exists, someone has to take it.
Speaker 3: I understand why the campaign took the.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 4: I understand why Ido, why Talia, can understand it completely. But we understand that there's something behind it. There's a difference between selling a cream that's supposed to improve... Most likely, it will improve your facial appearance.
Speaker 3: If they don't work.
Speaker 1: On you, no.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: You can't sit on the table. You use it on the table.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait. Cremes are recognized. Cremes are recognized.
Speaker 1: Sorry, why is there no law that says, guys, just like there are no alcohol advertisements, there are no advertisements for drugs.
Speaker 3: There are. There are restrictions on advertisements for drugs.
Speaker 4: The thing is that there is, again, I don't understand enough legally, what is the most that can be.
Speaker 3: After all, there are no drugs in general. Right? There are no drugs. It's only allowed under the Pais Act. You can't now go and do.
Speaker 2: They have, first of all, it's a monopoly of the state, really.
Speaker 4: If Avarian does casino, the police will close the casino.
Speaker 3: What is it, Roleta?
Speaker 1: What is it? So the discussion here is completely different from the commercial or not commercial of the business. There's a discussion here.
Speaker 2: I think there's also this issue of marketing and who they're promoting this thing to. First of all, I just opened Instagram and it jumped me. You know, they're also pushing it hard at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: I just think that there's a process here, so much, like, all the time, I see how they work, on, first, to thank you for the fact that they're coming here, also all the Mifale Pais, also the young people, we're promoting the sport in Israel, we're returning back.
Speaker 1: To the community. Where are you returning the money?
Speaker 2: Where is this money that you give to the community?
Speaker 1: It's our money. It's the money of the community.
Speaker 2: It's still the money of the community. And in the end, when you pay for a product, you get this product. Now, if you don't get this product, you can.
Speaker 1: Come and complain. You're paying for a dream. You're paying for a dream, for this option, right?
Speaker 2: And in the end, the house always wins.
Speaker 1: That's the whole essence of scholarships. The house will always win.
Speaker 2: In this thing, they come and want to bring more people into this circle.
Speaker 1: It's a bad circle. It's to invest money. It's also with the scientific group. It's also with the scientific group.
Speaker 3: That's the most important thing. Adi, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: No, that's not the issue of the IDAN. We don't have a problem.
Speaker 4: I think there's an issue here that, from my point of view, you need to understand. There are always campaigns, I get briefs from my manager. A few years ago, I got a proposal to do the Pais.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to. Why? Because of that?
Speaker 4: I grew up in a neighborhood, there were a few children that I know, that his father and mother.
Speaker 3: What is it? What is it that they got involved?
Speaker 1: It's the house's involvement in this.
Speaker 3: But, excuse me. It's hard for me personally. It's that someone else does it, he does it. There's no problem. But I feel.
Speaker 4: that there is here, again, on the part of Miphala Pais, their attempt to obscure it, is a bit like, come on, come on, like, okay, so now this will be cool, and you'll earn a few more shekels.
Speaker 3: After all, these guys don't need the advertisement. These without teeth, who sit in.
Speaker 4: The kiosk, they don't know, they don't have an advertisement, they don't know.
Speaker 3: What an advertisement is, they're from Hebrew, from Arabic, they didn't learn anything in their lives. Amitie no, no, no, no, no, no, no Amiti!
Speaker 1: It's hard to talk about it.
Speaker 3: No, why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: Miri Regev's father, in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, yesterday, at least, right?
Speaker 2: There was some kind of claim that Miri Regev's father prepared a drunk alcohol that really caused him to talk about it. Methanol or ethanol, which was there at high levels.
Speaker 4: I think the bottom line is to include it in the hipsters.
Speaker 3: It's not cool. On the part of Mifal Apai.
Speaker 1: If Mifal Apai calls us, we don't have a problem with making a campaign. If you change next year, you're a presenter. With the periphery, I know what I'm doing. No, no, it doesn't feel to me.
Speaker 2: I, in my opinion, it's really something moral already, we're already so used to the fact that even things like this go under the radar, but, wow, about the hipsters, I'm a little happy that they announced the, what's it called, the.
Speaker 1: or the quality of the state, do you understand?
Speaker 3: No, but that's very wrong.
Speaker 1: The story is over.
Speaker 2: Guys, everyone is on Katamin, and on waste paper, and on you, the state, and on you, the children.
Speaker 3: No, but Farid, you know.
Speaker 1: There's no way to close the show optimistically.
Speaker 4: My friends who, like, with the hard.
Speaker 3: this, hard-earned, and returnees, and this.
Speaker 4: They make 4 grams of coke a week, which is a poor kid who was beaten up by his dad and his mom, just because.
Speaker 3: He went and wrote a coke.
Speaker 4: Afterwards, in the fairs, the people you see, you tell a person, listen, you're in a fair here, the people you see, you're in a fucking terror fair with this coke, you think he'll give up on the pass at 5 p.m.
Speaker 3: In my Uganda Zayn. People do what's.
Speaker 1: Best for them, and that's it. Right. At the end, we're at the end of the week. It'll be short this time, because Ela didn't have anything to sell to Michalanski, so she announced that her daughter is getting stronger.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: She gave you this thing. My daughter is doing the effort. My daughter is doing the effort. By the way, my neighbor did a hair cut. If anyone wants to.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't do a hair cut, but if anyone wants to hear about the experience of seeing it from the side, I'd be happy.
Speaker 1: to give you the same value as Michal Lansky.
Speaker 3: Michal Lansky, her daughter.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is the first time that the headline about Michal Lansky was not... The consultation I received on the face before the 10th, and I'm still holding it with me.
Speaker 3: I have to admit that I'm still very excited.
Speaker 1: To Michal Lansky? Yes, I'm still... Very. I don't know if I would have continued.
Speaker 3: She's also my friend's sister, I don't... She's good, she's a great woman. I think there's an entity.
Speaker 2: Here, that at the end of the day, when you care a lot about how you look, something like that, that suddenly comes out of your face, and you look different, you can talk about it for 10 years, how you look.
Speaker 1: I don't change that much, I'm sorry. That's it, she's pretty much back to herself. Friends, another... Another day of OnlyFans. We're reminding you, I and Lea are reaching for the ear.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: On September 8th, in the evening, we're... Under the umbrella reaches the ear.
Speaker 3: The ear of a bird, like, what's under the umbrella?
Speaker 1: It's a podcast. It's a podcast. It's not recorded, of course. It's not recorded, and also there... We'll say things. Yes, we'll say things, and we'll also tell about the sad case we experienced this week, that we still can't speak legally. We can't speak. It's hard for us. It's hard for us to move from responding. Come on. So first of all, Elad Moshe, Dima Eksar. What a pleasure to meet you. What characters.
Speaker 3: Tell us, what are we, what are the plans?
Speaker 1: Do you want to advance something? What are the plans? To advance... Promotions, performances.
Speaker 3: I want to advance my daughter. She's strengthening. I want to advance her.
Speaker 4: I want to advance standardization by.
Speaker 3: Standardization. Standardization.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Bye-bye.