Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes head on over to Patreon dot com, forward slash the Big for Society, and now let's get on with the show, all right, pickfciety. I've got the privilege of talking to John. John's an individual from out there in New England. He's had some really interesting things that have happened over the year regarding Bigfoot and some really interesting things that he's learned. So excited to have him on the show today. But John, how are you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well, Thank you awesome.
Speaker 2: We were talking a little bit in the pre show about some things that are going to come up and it's going to get extremely interesting. So I'd say let's go ahead and I'm going to give it right over to you, John, and take us where we need to go go for where this all started for you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So this is going to sound pretty crazy, but I was on a YouTube channel just like doing you know, just general.
Speaker 3: Research and looking at videos. I had already gain a substantial amount of knowledge in sasquatch and cryptids and not so much Dogman at the time, but more so sasquatch, and I felt myself to be pretty proficient in that information. So I engaged in the conversation with an individual on one of these channels, and we've just exchanged information back and forth, but his information kept on upping my information, and I'm like, wow, all right, So I kind of a little ego sometimes, just like you know, everyone does a little bit here and there that confidence in their knowledge. So I did it again and then he said, well, I actually, you know what, they don't even consider themselves Sasquatch. They prefer to be called Alma's people or the Almas or the people. I had never heard that before. I'm like, okay, wow, this guy really knows what he's talking about. So long story short, we ended up talking for probably about ten minutes, and then finally I said to myself, I want to learn more about what this guy is saying, because he knows what he's talking about. So I basically sent a message and said, hey, you might if we continue this on a different channel or like a different platform. And you know, I don't want to have this continue on a YouTube comment section. You know, I wanted to get more more involved. I wanted to get to some more knowledge that maybe other people in that comment section would have taken as crazy the typical. So I basically said, let's continue this at another time. Long story short, he gets my email, I'll leave it at that, and we exchanged information back and forth, and what I learned was from certain emails that he was sending, and the more and more in the emails that we were getting into, the more information he was providing, and some of this information I'd never ever heard in my life, and it was like, holy crap, Like I didn't know any of this existed. I thought, you know, as my you know, the information that I knew, I thought I was, you know, a pretty well well rounded researcher, and I wasn't compared to what this guy was saying. And long story short, again, we ended up being in contact with each other for the last three four years. We actually going on four years. So the information that I'm going to provide is coming directly from one of the emails that he sent me, and it's just an excerpt of it. But I think I think that you and your audience will definitely getted some serious information from it and hopefully answer some questions that you've had in the past or you can currently have. So I'll just start off here and then this is kind of like a breakdown with the Sasquatch are and then if you'd like, I can get back into their origins. So the Sasquatch people, they were the Nephilm before. They actually were genetically modified by the same malevolent entities that have been taken control of this planet. Some people know them as Arkans, some people know them as tall Whites, are tall Grays. They are actually the ancient Sumerian gods. They're called the Zeta gods. They the Sasquatch people, which they weren't the Sasquatch yet, they were just the regular Nephilm. Were approximately four thousand miles north of the Black Sea. They were enslaved after a war or galactic war with the Zeta gods or the ancient Sumerian gods along with the Reptilians against the Pleadians and the humans that were on this planet approximately just under thirteen thousand years ago. They were enslaved the small Grays. They were humans too. They were enslaved would modern day Ethiopia. While the Almas or the Sasquatch or back in the day they were considered the nephil by the general public, they were in modern day Ukraine. Twelve thousand, nine hundred and seventy three years ago. They were enslaved. Just a little over six thousand years ago, they were genetically modified. Now before this, they look just like us, and I'll get into what their genetic makeup actually was. One hundred percent human female mitochondrial DNA. Your mitochondrial DNA is who you are. Period. They have eighty seven percent human nuclear DNA, approximately eleven to twelve percent Neanderthal and Disnovan nuclear DNA, and one to two percent gibbon monkey with an additional percentage in zeta nuclear DNA. The nuclear DNA determines their appearance. One way of understanding this is every human on Earth looks different from identical twins except for identical twins the nuclear DNA genetic variants the globe, but all have one hundred percent human female mitochondrial DNA and their spirits are one hundred percent human. The sasquatch their appearance. Humans are the only mammals on the Earth that have ragid feet, and this is a trait and a purpose of Humanity's true parents, the seventh dimensional Pleaadian civilization. The Pleaadians started seating this world with their DNA three hundred and twenty five thousand years ago were forced to leave after the Zetas defeated them in that galactic war. And then the Sasquatch had that joint in their feet reintroduced for the purposes of moving on to all four limbs and for moving around without the need of protective footwear. Their legs were shortened and their torso increased, and their arms were lengthened to allow them to move more with more per purpose and with ease on all fours while traveling in subterranean tunnels and in underground bases. Now, these bases are all over the planet, but heavily saturated in the North Pacific United States and South Pacific United States. Basically, all, I would say eighty percent of New Mexico is actually an underground city with a network of tunnels and military dums and Zeta bases that are all across the planet at exactly ten km ten kilometers or thirty three thousand feet deep. Now, if you want to test this knowledge, all you have to do is look at current, recent, current or past seismic activity and earthquakes. They've taken a place across the world since twenty sixteen. You won't believe how many are exactly at ten km, and that's how they usually are recorded in kilometers, not in feet, but ten km is indeed thirty three thousand feet. So this is what's happening, and how the SaaS watch became what they were, what they were to what they are. They had a the pleadiums turned off their genetic code for hair. The zetas turned them on so they didn't have to be clothed. This way they could be in the elements and not have to worry about clothing. In addition to that, because of their zeta DNA, zettas are a genetic bio logical weapon that came from the Orion Nebula thousands of thousands of years ago, and their creators provided them the dangerous combination, deadly combination of being able to cloak by lowering their vibrational frequency to what is below what a human eye is able to detect, which is approximately thirty three hundred and thirty tea hurts to seven hundred and thirty tea herbs. Anything below that and above that the human eye cannot see. That is why numerous to thousands of people throughout history have seen a sasquatch or in Alma's male women of female or child, running walking, doing whatever, and then suddenly disappearing right in front of their eyes. It's not It's called cloaking. But it has nothing to do with hair, it has nothing to do with portals. It has to do with vibrational frequency. And as Nikola Tesla has said in the past, once you learn about energy, dark energy and frequency, you be able to unlock the keys to this world and understand it more than anyone. So that is why these individuals, these beings, they're human, they're human hybrids. This is how they're able to cloak hide themselves. And when they are in this state of being, this shuts off all necessity or all all needs. They don't need to eat, they don't need to go to the bathroom, they don't They have complete immunity from hot cold temperatures. When they are in this state, there's nothing that can bother them, and except for very few things can actually kill them. And those things that can kill them are derived from the Zetas themselves, bio weapons and a different version of a biological weapon that they created specifically to keep the Almas in check. Giant spiders Zeta human hybrids that are based on the super soldiers from World War Two, mentally unstable and sent out into the national parks and national forests with one goal, with one mission, to kill as many people as possible that go into these national parks and national forests to keep people away from the underground bases that are in every single national park and forest in this country at least, if not in every single national park or national forest on the planet. But the connection is and one of something that was a huge fit thing for me receiving these emails where I was already following David Plaids on the Missing four one one, and when he said, when this individual from the email, when he said that these entities, these biopredatory nightmares based on super soldiers, they were the things. They were the entities that were responsible for the majority of the missing four one one disappearances, along with the Zettas themselves doing human inductions. It made so much sense because I didn't understand how these children and how these men and women will only be fifty feet, not even fifteen fifteen yards in some cases away from their family or their friends and suddenly vanish. Now I know how and now you know how how do they do it? This is how they do it. Do ZA or the that a human hybrid is in a cloak state, which when they are in full cloak status, they can come up in back of a human without a human even knowing it. If that human was to turn around, they could walk right through it and there would be nothing. There's no shadow, there's no outline, nothing unless they want you to see them. Then they can partially cloak. Then you can even the almas and the dog men anything with ZA DNA can do this big.
Speaker 2: For society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: They provide the frequency, they send out, the frequency. They vibrate at this frequency to where they are comfortable where they want to be. So if it's just a partial free, partial cloak, they'll look like a black shadow, but the blackest, the blackest color you've ever seen in your life. And there's numerous videos on YouTube of sasquats traveling in this state. They're not fully cloaked, but they're not the hairy human hybrid either. They're this giant black shadow with the longest arms you've ever seen. And I have several videos of that. If you don't that I can provide later. So basically that getting back to this, during the abductions, these zetas or the zeta human hybrids, they are the primary culprit of the missing. For one, one, they go in back of their human victim. They attach at the sacle chakra, which is at the bottom of a thirty third vertebrae of a human spine. There's your thirty three and that's where thirty three come from. And that's where Freemasons learn on how to learn how where they get to worship the number thirty three and where that number thirty three comes from the thirty third vertebrae. So these they come out from it in back of the person they attach, and as soon as that happens, they are now in spiritual control of that individual and can use that person like a puppet. Doesn't matter what they want that person to do. If they want them to go down to Times Square and jump around with a horse and a hoopskirt, they are the human person the victim that is now a puppet and is forced to do this. But in these cases we're just dealing with abductions. So once they are under control, they then vibrate at this higher or lower frequency, and now themselves, we're already cloaked. Now the person is cloaked. And once the person is cloaked, you can't see them, but you can hear them and you can smell them. That's why when people have disappeared and people are like looking for them, looking for these victims, they can hear screaming, but they can't see anything. They could be right next to them and they wouldn't even know it because they are cloaked. They cannot be seen, but they could be heard, and they smelled. Now, let me get something straight right now, when it comes to the Sasquatch or the Almas and the smell is a tribute to them, let me get this straight. It is not, and I repeat, it is not the Sasquatch that smell. It was there enslavers that were right next to them that you didn't know were there in the thousands in some cases. Or it was the biopredatory nightmares that were actually taking control of them or are providing security for the Almas. Unfortunately, the Almas, in many cases, they were used as bait, a magician's trick. They were told to uncloak and go into a certain partment for us where there was a human, maybe that human was by himself, maybe with a couple other people. If they saw an opportunity where they could turn this person into prey, they would send out an alamas in some cases, have him uncloaked, show himself and start walking away and in hopes of these people following and be like, that's a sasquatch, let's go follow it into a killbox. And it isn't the sasquatch that these people need to worry about, it's the silent predators. If you research on YouTube, there is an interview of a man named Mark Barton on I think it was Bigfoot Odyssey, and he's told his story on that, but he was from a different channel called the Trail to Bigfoot. He explains exactly how one of these abductions or frequential kills takes place, because he literally explained how he himself was being led deeper into the swamp in Florida, and he had no clue until it was too late. And then two years later he started putting the pieces together because when he was outside his cabin by himself in one of the Nascar forests of Florida, he found out the hard way because he was sitting down in a chair by himself, and then he started getting a serious feeling of dread. Now let me let me stop there. The feeling of dread isn't from seeing a sasquatch. It's not from seeing a dog man. I mean, from seeing that would give you some substantial fear, but not the fear of God and a primal fear that numerous people have felt. What that is? It is gonna be hard to believe. This is the feeling of having your subconscious connected to by a zeta or a zeta god in back of you, and it's a horrible feeling because you don't know where it's coming from. So you have this all You're just walking along. Suddenly this thing connects to you and then you stop dead in your tracks. How many times have you heard that? I personally have heard that over thousands of times in the different encounters I've either watched or listened to. People say, I wasn't doing anything and then suddenly I was walking down. I was walking down a trail and then I had to stop dead in my tracks. That is the zeta connection. They smell like sulfur. They smell like burnt hair. Same thing with the hybrids. But the hybrids. Remember and think about how many times you've listened to and people you've spoken to personally in your interviews where they said, I smelled the worst smell of death, body odor, blood feed, seas urine. I've ever smelt in your life human body odor on steroids. That's not the sasquatch. That's the human hybrid. Or there's you know and actually know that that's the human hybrid that does that because they're human. But they have but they're human hybrid, and they don't care. They don't they don't care about hygiene. This is interesting, it's actually pretty scary. I listened to this, all right, So say a human hybrid, what was the abductor? So they would go up to person in the national park that person has closed on they have clothes on too. How many times it before I get into a little bit farther, how many times have you heard of people saying that I was in the I was in the middle of the forest. I saw man. He just had like regular clothes on, a flannel shirt. I've tried to follow him and he disappeared. That's a human hybrid. Now we'll get back, get back to human hybrid abduction, so human hybrid when they're ready to do this, they would go up in back of the person, drop their clothes because they actually can't cloak their clothes, only their bodies, so their clothes fall off. They when they cloak their victim, their victims clothes fall off too. And then once they are in this this state, of this close state, they aren't in our frequency anymore, and they are able to travel at speeds over the speed of light. As fast as you can move your finger. They can move this, and they can move themselves, and they can move their victims faster than the speed of light. This is how people in the Missing four one one and all of these people that have disappeared from national parks, national forests, wildlife preserves, conservation areas, state parks in some cases, and even major cities. This is how it's happening. All of these Malevlan entities were dealt with and they were removed from existence by higher frequency civilizations that are here helping humanity deal with what was going to be a biblical genocide on the human civilization, and they were taken out. At the end of twenty twenty two, so they're gone and there's nothing left on that. The only things that left that are potentially dangerous to humans now are dog men, and they are all over the place. They're in Georgia, They're all over the Great Smoky Mountains. They're still in California, they're still in Colorado, they're in Arizona. And I believe that they're systematically being either tracked and removed. But I don't know exactly what a branch of government or what organization, or if it's the higher frequency civilization that are doing that, but they are in the process of being taken out because they are They were not They're not a natural being. They were created by these ancient Sumerian gods for the same purposes as the human hybrids, to kill people. However, since they had the brains and the intelligence for the most part of a dog or a wolf, they preferred to attack small game. That was pretty much what they would be eating deer at the most, but usually it's smaller animals, rabbits, possums, things like that, raccoons. Unfortunately, you know that this is why they go after domestic dogs that are loose in cats s feral cats. But just like any or opportunists, that is a canine. They will go after a human if they have the malevolence in them. Not all of them are nice, not all of them are mean. It's it's just like people. Some people are psychopaths, some people are are are angels, you know. So it all depends on the temperament and that mentality of that particular dog man. But there are they're opportunists. So I mean, if there's a human that's walking by itself without a gun and they know what guns are, and that dog man hasn't eaten a while, which I doubt because they're an apex predator can pretty much attack, attack anything, and just take down anything. But obviously there are humans that are getting hit by these and they're being attacked, and these attacks are still being covered up more most recently in Georgia. They I believe it was about a month ago, there was a woman that was killed by one of these and their family was told it was, oh, she was attacked by a pack of wild dogs. How dumb do they think people are? What a slap in the face to that family, and the law enforcement and the media cover it up, And it's an abomination and it's infuriating, and it happens a lot more than people think, Oh, they were killed by a by a black bear, they were killed by wild dogs. If you know what you're dealing with, and and you're able to identify a cover up, you can see, you can identify every single time that these people, these poor victims that didn't know that these things existed, they were killed by a cryptid. They weren't killed by a dog, they weren't killed by a black bear. And it's a shame, it's travesty, it's treason for lower for local law enforcement, state law enforcement, federal law enforcement to go and say and lie to the faces of these victims' families saying it was a wild dog or a black bear. What are you gonna tell? What do you guys, what are you gonna tell them? Now? That's what I have to say on that. Yeah, that's pretty much a back round of them that there's approximately nine point six million almas or sasquatch across the planet. There are all different types. Some have snouts, some have regular faces, some look more in Neanderthal, some look more ape.
Speaker 2: Like big So society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: They have different colors from white black brown can Typically the males are dark really dark black jet black or dark dark dark brown, where the females they're typically like a lighter color. Sometimes they can get like a like a cedar red color and kind of like a straw colors, especially more in the eastern and the Southern States, because they don't need to blend in that, you know, with the snow or the really really dark foliage of forests. They are family there. They're your brothers and sisters. They came from the same plate, the same parent organization of parent civilization as humans, along with the ba jekazines, which are the small grays. Everybody's family, and this is why a lot of people that are like there is definitely a connection. I can feel a connection, I can see a connection. People have done research. They know that there's genetic connections between our human species and the sasquatch. And this is why they were made by the same people. We were saying, we were made by the same people. They are your brothers and sisters or cousins, whatever way you want to look at it. They're being freed for the first time in their lives. Twelve thousand, nine hundred and seventy three years. They're being freed, and they have families, and they have family values, and they respect their elders, and they have more family love and more family respect in their world than our world. Times ten. They respect their elders, They don't talk back to their parents, they don't believe in materialism. They play with their children just like we do. How many times have you heard of an encounter or a citing where a father of South sasqua Alma's male was playing with his son or a mother was playing with her playing with their kid. They do the same thing we do because of human they're just human hybrids.
Speaker 2: The cloaking part, you were talking to me beforehand, You're like, it's going to be really interesting, is very interesting. Do you think when they are cloaked we can still hear them?
Speaker 3: Then? Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure if it was you were mentioning it to people that had been cloaked along with them, or you were saying both can still be heard.
Speaker 3: They can heat, they can be heard, and more importantly, they can be smelled. And that's where that's where that's where the deception and the confusion happens. Where someone sees a sasquatch, a ten and a half foot giant, hairy individual fifteen feet in front of them, and they smell something that smells like absolute garbage and the worst bl in the world, and they automatically attribute that smell to that being, and that is wrong. It's not them you need to worry about. It's not them that's providing that odor. It's there. It's their security that's to the left and to the right of them that are either deciding if they want to kill you, if they want to abduct you, send you down to the local dum or if they just want to attack to put the fear of God in you, would provide you the worst primal fear you ever felt in your life, just for kicks.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting. Could this explain how there's been times that researchers have said where there's been nothing around them, but they pick up sounds that are attributed to sasquatch, but that are extremely close to them, but they haven't seen anything.
Speaker 3: Absolutely And I can do you, I can, I can take that one step further. Okay, they could be a sasquatch. Now let me stop there for a second. These are gone. Now there are certain sad squatch called collaborators. They said, I don't want to be treated like this. I'll do whatever you want me to do. Those are called collaborators. Those are the ones, and there was very few of them, but those are the ones that would kill people, rip their heads off, lure people into the woods, and may even have been used as enforcers on other sasquatch to keep them in line, exactly like the Zeta human hybrids. They're gone, they've been dealt with, They've been removed, right and now, just so we don't have to worry about them anymore. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's just a dog men left. But again, you know, you know about them, and right they're terrifying their living nightmares. Some of them can cloak if they have Zeta DNA in them, they can can. And you know, it all depends on their temperament, the type that you're running into. And either way, don't walk into the woods unless you're on unless you're armed, don't don't make yourself up, don't make yourself into an opportunity and become a statistic. Because they are they are still covering these uh these attacks up even though they are very far and far and few in between. They are covering it up.
Speaker 2: Our last thing to worry about then is the dog man and potentially the collaborators, or they are out of here.
Speaker 3: Collaborators are gone from it. From what from what I was told, just when a sat exactly when a sat. Now, let me get something straight here. How many times have you heard of a sasquat yelling at someone like crazy or throwing boulders at people. They're not trying to hurt you. They are trying to do the complete opposite, which is mind blowing. And you'll probably not hear this anywhere else. When they throw sticks at you, and they throw pebbles at you, and they yell at you and they shake trees to scare you, they're doing it to get you out of an area for one of three reasons. Number one, they're protecting themselves and their family. They're little ones in the area. Especially if there's a firearm and you have a fire arm, they want you out of there because they know what guns are. Number Two, they want to ensure that you are out of there for a specific reason due to a danger. They don't want to and they will risk their lives, and many have They risk their lives to warn humans of cahillboxes where z a human hybrids are waiting for them or zettas are waiting for them. They will risk their lives by making a hollering sound or push down a tree so you away from that area and out of that area. Or number three, they know that there's a base in the area and if you walk, if anyone who walks in that is not walking out alive. Wow, they are our friends. They are our friends. They are guardians in a way because they are human and they don't want to see humans die, especially in the egregious, atrocious ways that humans are used by these malevolent entities. They don't like that. And that goes I just got to go back one thing real quick. How many times have you heard in the in the missing for one one cases or in certain videos, certain encounters, how many times have you heard we found clothing on the ground. How many times have you heard that the clothing was folded nicely and sitting in the middle of a hiking trail. That's the sasquatch, that's the Almas. They knew what happened to that victim, and they do it out of respect.
Speaker 2: Do you know if there's a way then to know if we're dealing with a bigfoot or dog man when we enter an area.
Speaker 3: Typically not. They they have a way of screwing with our senses. And I know this is gonna sound it's not gonna sound crazy, but it's gonna go against a lot of what a lot of people think. Thousands of people think that they can speak telepathically, and that humans can speak telepathically, and and the Alma, the Sasquatch can speak telepathic pathically. They can't. Humans cannot speak telepathically, and they can't. They can speak telepathically, but not to humans. They have an additional nonverbal method of communication that has to do with the combination of somehow sending out some type of frequential communication in the form of how they're feeling through emotions, but in the form of nonverbal communication. And I don't know if that really made sense, but that's that's kind of what I get out of it. So they set they can and project to someone specifically a particular individual, how they feel. Are they scared, are they angry? We don't want you in this area, but without saying it, but it's not telepathy, if that makes sense. There's something else and I don't I'm still trying to learn about it, and all I all I can say is this individual that provides me this information said, just remember humans cannot speak telepathically. It's a Pleadian thing. Pleadians can do it and this and the Almas can do it. Because of the DNA, humans don't possess that genetic code. We don't have the ability.
Speaker 2: John, you had said that before this, that you've actually had some interesting things happen yourself. Yes, would you be able to kind of walk us through what you've experienced as well?
Speaker 3: Sure? All right? So I had already spoken to this individual for two years, two years at the point, and we had already emailed back and forth. He vetted me and I didn't know it. So he wanted to see what I was, who I was, my type of frequency, and that for a while, finding me as a trustworthy individual, he provided me this piece of soft disclosure, basically what I've told you, but with a lot more. I have over four hundred pages of this information that would turn you white. We can get into that a different day. I was going to some family land up in upper state Massachusetts that my wife owns and I said, you know what, there's a lot of land up there. Are the sasquatch up there. He calls them Alma, so that's how I usually call himself. Are there Almas up there? He's like, no, you probably have a better chance of having experience where you are. Mind you, I had never mentioned anything about local activity in my area or anything like that. So obviously I'm gonna be like, why would he say? I'm thinking why would he say that? And so I wrote back, I said, why do you think that? Why do you think that they would be in my area? I don't have any national parks near me, I have no National forest, I'm not near the mountains. And he said, because they're attracted to you. They're there for you. So obviously that was a shock, and I was like contemplating how and why and it's something to do with my frequency, something to do with my r But I said, I've never even been to one of these locations. And then he said, when was the last time you've been one? I had the thing back and the last time was I was in glenn Ellis Campground in that's the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire, and that was when they did it. So they followed me from twenty seventeen all the way back here we're living in my woods. All the way until twenty twenty two. I hadn't heard a thing, didn't sense anything, not a sign that they were back there until the day that I asked about it, and lo and behold, he says, yeah, there had been back there. And what really freaked me out, and what was really a huge punched in the face of proof to me was he said, oh, by the way, they really enjoyed watching Avatar last weekend.
Speaker 2: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: I watched Avatar with my wife and my kids the weekend before. How did he know that? I didn't tell him that. So then he said, yeah, they enjoy that, and they enjoy music, but they don't like it when you play it. Now, I'm a musician, so that's another big punch in the face of proof that they know I played drums, or they know I played the music I play. I play instruments. So he said, he literally sent me a list of all the types of music that they like, which the list was probably about two hundred pages long. They prefer classic rock, they don't like heavy metal and stuff like that, and I thought that was quite hilarious and ironic because that's the type of music that I prefer. I don't like the heavier style that's the background on that, So it couldn't happen any different. And it just blows my mind to happen like this. So I toread told you that I didn't have any experiences whatsoever until a specific point. So in twenty seventeen, twenty twenty two, nothing. That night, one forty five in the morning, I get woken up out of a dead sleep with my air conditioner on. This is in June twenty twenty two. There's no way that I would have heard anything above the sound of my window unit air conditioners. No way I would have heard anything. I got woken up out of a dead sleep for no reason, and I started hearing some type of noise in the background. I'm like, what was that? So I have my window, but it's got the air conditioner. So I went through to the bathroom because it's one of those walks. So I walked into the bathroom and I started I tried to listen that I started hearing this this owl, but it sounded like a barn owl, and now I do have barred owls in here, but it sounded huge. So I went to the window and I'm like, I don't have my glasses on yet, but I can't really see, but I'm listening and I'm hearing this barred owl, but it sounds like a giant, like a big owl. And then more bar owl. But then as I think it was about like eight minutes into it, it changed, and I was already I was already suspicious of it already, but it changed and it went from a like a who it changed to a like exactly like that, but it sounded like a fun It sounded like a giant was doing like an eight hundred pound man, if not more. And then it happened and they and something answered it in the same way, but it was farther back, and then that one answered it back, and then another one answered way way far. Now we're not dealing with national forest of like acre like hundreds of acres, thousand acres. I barely have I don't know, five acres, and that that would be pushing it. I mean, this is not a big area. So this is blowing my mind. But as soon as I start hearing this thing, I was like, what is going on here? And I'm like, I've already had my habit in my mind that could they be here? And he was right because he told me in the email earlier that they were here. Now I have auditorial evidence proof that this is actually happening, So I'm paying attention now. Now I'm locked in my neighbors across to my left, looking at my backyard. They were They didn't move in yet, but the people that moved there before that were living there before. They installed motion sensor lights in the back right. So I'm watching that and lo and behold, the light keeps on turning on and off with no birds, no insects, no animals, no reason whatsoever. So there's cloaked ones that are playing around with the light. I'm contemplating all this. I'm like, there's no reason why that light is turning on and off because it wasn't doing it before, so why was it doing it? And then I realized that I remembered about what they were able to do and lower their vibrational frequency to do this cloaking thing. I said, they're right. I'm thinking to myself, like they're right there, that's the only reason they gave me doing that. And then I heard the sounds and it was a page right out of the Sierra sounds that gibberish, the samurai chatter. And they didn't do it for long, just enough to be like, that's it, it's them, they're back here. Wow. And by that was one, by like two point fifteen, that was it was gone. They stopped. The night after there was a little bit more activity, but it wasn't as and as that, And then it was gone. And it was gone for a while. Then a year later, I was in my backyard and my dog froze and just kept on barking and staring at something, and I sent something myself, and that was new for me. I sent something that was back there. I messaged him about this and he said, yeah, they're back there. They were just passing through, Okay, So that's pretty crazy that they were back there again, and to come to find from a different source they've always been back there and they never left, and there was a drought with any type of activity until last week. And last week I actually started. I heard it again and my son was there and it was actually in the afternoon, late afternoon or actually no, I would say it's evening, evening, early night, and we were out using our little fire pit, and then I heard what sounded like the loudest peacock in the world, and then it was responded by an owl sound and it was And that was just a week ago. So they're back there. And prior to that, I actually put some apples in a treat I would probably say nine and a half is ten feet high up in a tree. Those apples are gone. I wedged them in there, so no bird is going to be pecking that without making a mess. No animal is gonna be able to be able to take that down without making a mess. And a deer can't reach it. And there was no mess on the grounds. No, there was no sign of consumption by any sort of animal. Those apples were gone. And I did that three times, and the apples are gone. I checked most recently with I put apples about three days ago and they were still there. I'll be checking again today, but yeah, they're back there. They don't show themselves. On an interesting note, numerous people that have had experiences, either after they experienced they have a nightmare or a dream about them, or after that is kind of like a way of them bringing I don't know how they do it, but they can break their break the ice and let people that they know, let people know that they are here or in their area through their dreams. And my daughter before the Peacocks situation, that that sound, that that me and my son experienced, my daughter woke me up one morning after taken to a school. She said, yeah, I had a I had a weird dream about two sasquats standing over my bed. But they weren't. They weren't huge ones. I'm like, how tall were they? And she said about like taller as me, about as tall as me. So those have to be adolescents or or children or even smaller ones. But that was very not concerning, but it was more validating that they were still here. They're there. They are the ones that took the apples. They're the ones that are doing the sounds. I hear wood knocking every now and then, but I really can't, you know, confirm that it's them at this point, but I know that they're back there. So when I I mean, I just heard it like some what sounded like a would not just like I don't know, five minutes ago I'm in my backyard right now. Was that them? I really don't know, but I know that back there, so it very well could have been. Yeah, those are the most recent experiences, but no visuals. And that's what's interesting. I've never seen them, only heard them do different ways of methods of communication. And I haven't heard the samurai chatter or anything like solid like like like the Sierra sounds since twenty twenty two. That was my That was a rude awakening that night because that was that was validation. That was like, they're here. He wasn't kidding about it. Why are they here? Like numerous numerous thoughts going through your head at that point. But let me tell you a little bit of information about the sounds. People say that, oh, they're they're whacking whacking sticks on on wood. In some cases, yes, but the majority of the time, when people hear like a what they say, they hear a wood knock. That's their mouth. They're making that sounds with their mouth, and people have actually seen that. They've seen them mimic or move their mouth in a specific way and then boom, a very loud sound that sounds identical to a tree knock comes out of their mouth. That's how they communicate and what's very concerning, and we don't have to worry about this anymore because they're going now that guy Mark Barton, he explained this is how the Zetas would use the almas in their ambushes, and they would communicate in a way to triangulate their position and surround people. And he said, I heard one what I heard one knock, Then I heard another knock. I heard two knocks. And he said that when they were in my head and telling me what they were doing and what they are, he said that last three knocks, those last two knocks were confirmation that I was turned from a pawn into prey and I was going to be killed. And how they do that is they connect to the person. They go into their body, into their subconscious and they close up the valves and the and the and the arteries of a heart, causing blood to stop clod up and cause cardiac arrest immediately or a brain aneurism. Now hold on that thought there, How many times have we heard of people that have been found dead in the woods or in missing for one one and the coroner shows zero cause of death natural causes. He had a heart attack natural causes. He had a brain aneurysm. No, that's not what happened. They were killed, murdered by something that the world doesn't even know exists. You know, who does know exists? Bob Dylan. What did he say? And if you're not familiar with the interview, he says, Oh, who did you make the deal with? And the guy says, oh, the chief, the chief, the chief commander, And he literally says oh. And what the interviewer says, what world? Uh? And Bob goes this world in another world you can't you can't see. But the Sasquatch, they were made genetically incredibly strong and the able, and the gave. They were provided the ability to speak, uh telepathically, and they were able to cloak for specific reasons. They were given their strength for the purposes of ridiculously hard and continuous physical labor. I'll I'll give you a perfect example. You probably won't hear this anywhere else. They were the builders of the plant. So they were the builders of the giant pyramids of Egypt. They were the builders of every single pyramid on the planet. And they aren't tombs, They're not glorified tombs of pharaohs. They are power plants used to produce zero point free energy and they still work. They didn't use their strength to do that, though, They used levitation and frequency manipulation to technology of the ancient Sumerian gods to build those. And how they were able to do that is they took up They took a five ton stone, they changed its frequency to turn it into a gelatine jello type material, raised it up using levitation technology, flew it up into its correct location, molded it to be perfect, and then hardened it, lowering the vibration, lowering it that piece of stone's vibrational frequency back into stone, so it was so freaking tight with its other stones that you could fit a piece of paper in between it. That's how they did it. And there are at least one hundred and fifty of these pyramids across the planet, with one of the largest ones being in Antarctica and another huge one is under the Pacific Ocean. Everything is connected.
Speaker 2: It really is. Everything is connected. John, Thank you so much for coming on. I appreciate it, and you have a great rest of your day, sir. We'll be in touch.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 3: Here's the list.
Speaker 2: If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.