Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed Head to head challenge, listeners to your corners. Hello, Jeff, good morning. If Alex was here, he put in the uh, my name is Jeff, My name is Jeff.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jeff, it's been a couple of years since you played this game.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well it's been twelve years since Tessa's been on the show. So that's okay.
Speaker 2: She's got you or Teresa. There, it is first one. There, it is first one.
Speaker 1: Well, people do that anyway. They would call her Teresa. Some people would call me Tessa. We always made jokes about it. Whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, Jeff, welcome back to the game you're taking on. Jason, Good morning, Jason, Good morning, sir. Another one. Then, when was the last time you played, Jason?
Speaker 3: Oh twenty twenty three night?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, okay, just can't get in. Welcome back, well, Chili by join, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's number two. Chili's been thrown under the bus. I gotta get they got to answer the phones. Man, all right, Jeff and Jason, Now I need your help.
Speaker 1: I'm listening.
Speaker 2: You got to listen for these guys. We don't have any buzzers to Jay's no big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we never had buzzers when I was on the show.
Speaker 2: We still don't have buzzers. Buzz Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. They have never been able to come up with any kind of buzzer situation for us here. So you're shouting out your name. Wait for me to call on you. Now, what are you playing for today?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Miao Wolf Radio tave.
Speaker 2: I got a pair of tickets for you, guys, celebrate Unforgettable Valentine's Date nights through February twenty first book now and save fifteen percent on the Frequency of Love Bundle.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck guys.
Speaker 2: Question number one, you're shouting out your name, No buzzers. You're listening for Jason and Jeff got it? What did Peter Piper pick a peck off.
Speaker 1: That Jason? Jason, A peck of pickled peppers?
Speaker 2: A pickled peppers. That's a correct answer. That's a that's a correct answer, Jason. You did get in first two? Very good. Teresa's ears are still work Yeah, surely. Yeah, it's very early. Much like on your eyes. The little Stuff in the corner is a film that goes over your ears in the morning.
Speaker 1: I forget how ugly I am at this early in the morning. I'm horrified. Go ahead, I'm sorry. She walks in. She's like, is this camera gonna be in my face all morning? So uncomfortable right now?
Speaker 2: So there you are right there on Facebook. I keep looking YouTube. Question number two, Jeff, you got to find another gear? What does Cupid shoot you with? Jeff arrows, Yes, we got a game. Yes, okay, we got a game. Jason's got one, Jeff's got one.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Now this is where it gets tight. Jeff and Jason shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What do you tell an actor to break when you.
Speaker 1: Jeff, Jeff break leg? Correct answers correct answer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm glad. Good game, man.
Speaker 3: That was That was Jeff, Right, that's Jeff, That was Jeff. All right, Jayson, we got to say goodbye to you bro. Later later Jeff, you want to play on Monday?
Speaker 1: Hell, get me welcome back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You didn't sound rusty at all. Sounded great today. All right, hang on the phone for me.