Speaker 1: It's one of one point three Katie w B with Sallon and Tony from Woodbury on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hi Tony, Hi friend, good now we need.
Speaker 1: You to share a little fun fact about yourself.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: My name is Tony. I'm from Woodbury and back in my twenties, I.
Speaker 3: Used to work on a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: What did you do on the cruise ship? I gotta know?
Speaker 4: I was the game show host, the television host, the party host. So any anything with somebody speaking out loud and acting a fool at what a fund?
Speaker 5: You have? Someone's charisma?
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 1: Did you what is the craziest thing you ever saw happen on a cruise ship?
Speaker 4: Do you guys have apply?
Speaker 2: Imagine?
Speaker 4: Oh god, we literally had somebody's appendix birth and an helicopter had to come over the cruise ship pick somebody up and.
Speaker 3: Bring them back to Florida.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is a nightmare situation.
Speaker 6: To be.
Speaker 1: All right, Tony, quick question for you. Do you approve the show this week?
Speaker 2: Of course? Love you little bench. Okay you're feeling it?
Speaker 5: You look yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: Now you could said it's one of one point thirty KTEW with Fallon and Cult When I tell you, my plane landed at twelve thirty pm today from Italy and I got a taxi straight yere.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how you're alive. He just flew for like twelve hours.
Speaker 7: It so long I think I'm gonna get hemorrhoids again. Anyway, that's a different issue. But I come in and he's like, oh, you don't look that tired. I'm like, save the compliments for later.
Speaker 5: And then I was like, you look the same, and you're like, oh, I always just like I just took a round trip from Italy to America.
Speaker 2: Daggered a f Bank's gold.
Speaker 5: With some doubts and crowns.
Speaker 1: I look over Jake on the plane and then a black shirt is dandor flakes everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, you got a where I'm black. It was hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so uh yes. We did a big group trip. I've done like two of these. We did one to Paris years ago. Two years ago we did Spain. This time it was Italy. It is epic and each year I told Colt I go out a little more because the first one in Paris, I was pregnant, didn't go out at all, saying I went out like the Final Night Italy.
Speaker 2: I went out a couple of times. Look Out.
Speaker 5: I saw some of the videos. Dude, you were like almost turn You're like college turn up.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I went to a karaoke bar and they were doing like the Eagles and Olivia Newton John and.
Speaker 2: I put get Low and the place erupted. It was great. Carriokee Joyce.
Speaker 5: I'm about to post the video because you were turning off this weekend. I had a wedding. I was turning up at this weekend.
Speaker 2: This cold night are.
Speaker 1: The most boring, sit on our couch with our kids and like try to get an hour of TV in before we fall asleep. People, So the fact you both got turned this weekend is crazy.
Speaker 5: The crazy as we'll have we'll get. Like the most turn up we do is like drinking a BlackBerry spin drift.
Speaker 1: Maybe possibly Jake will sometimes use his new creamy machine and make an ice cream with protein.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, pull back boy.
Speaker 5: Oh I have frozen blueberries sometimes late at night.
Speaker 2: You are freak.
Speaker 1: You are freaking, isn't it crazy? By the way, I did miss all last week. I hear that all the Sabrina Carpenter chaos was awesome.
Speaker 2: And she's in town tonight? Is that?
Speaker 1: Like, you do realize that she's in Minnesota right now?
Speaker 5: Go tonight? Is so tired?
Speaker 2: No, I think I get arrested.
Speaker 1: I end up peeing somewhere in public without realizing because I'm sleep walking.
Speaker 2: Be bad. But yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm back in the States, eating healthy because I only eat pasta. So I got some cool rich toritos.
Speaker 2: In a tangle.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Everyone on the trip was like I want the battle.
Speaker 5: Wait, okay, so let me let me ask you out of your culture. Well so much, yes, how was because everybody's like, when you eat there, eat forever and just not gain weight because it's so healthy. America's no, okay.
Speaker 1: Oh it's it's definitely way healthier than America, you know. Uh yeah, I mean, but they eat so many courses.
Speaker 2: They have like four or five courses, but they don't.
Speaker 1: But it isn't all the processed food. They like make fun of our processed food obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And when you're I mean, when they see you, do you get like an eye roll, like stupid Americans singing down skeet.
Speaker 2: Ski at the Sometimes yes, sometimes, but it's not just Americans. Jake watched a guy, like an Australian guy, just just tick off a guy ordering coffee and pastries. So he can't be like how much, how much how much for each individual, but it was we got to see.
Speaker 1: We went to like Sorrento in case people were wondering, he didn't go to like Rome.
Speaker 2: And stuff, so we went like Pompeii.
Speaker 1: Sorrento learned an ungodly amount about Pompeii, the fact that guys would just stop over on a ship walk into a room where there were drawings of different positions and he'd point to one and give the girl two coins and do.
Speaker 5: That bo dish pompe Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why am I cheering that on? So then they became an ongoing joke anytime anyone wanted us to do something like two coins girl, all right, getting a little getting a little out of hand here.
Speaker 5: Oh Vegas, it was for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happens in Pompeii stays and pompeg baby, So anyway, great times.
Speaker 5: I thought, wasn't that the active volcano?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no more for the two they're not, they're not.
Speaker 1: But our tour guide really focused on all the dongs that were everywhere.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of it to say you what you did.
Speaker 5: That's actually what.
Speaker 1: They say in Italy about like everything, Mama Mia.
Speaker 2: It's not even a joke, they really say it.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, okay, I mean that guy was short king, he was overcompisentd he brought in that marble carved guide.
Speaker 2: He's like, do me good, do me, rider, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 5: I was like, back in the day, if you get a sculpture of you with that, that's the equivalent of you kind of jacked up truck. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, had a great time.
Speaker 2: Later we'll do a little lot.
Speaker 1: Did it happen on the trip because there are some very funny moments for tickets, because we have a ton of ticketsy of a way, today we have Pink tickets at two fifty, three fifty and four fifty. We have Kat's Eye tickets. They're performing at Mall of America this weekend. They're gonna be in studio with us Friday, which is gonna be insane.
Speaker 2: So we'll get you all of that. Don't worry all throughout the show today.
Speaker 5: And then next like literally and the St. Thomas you have of M hockey tickets too, casual.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ballen and cold.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie WB with fallon and cold. Okay, So Saint Thomas University they're taking on the U of M October twenty sixth, and we want to get you tickets to the hockey game. Okay, Now, I know this will be a big game. People are gonna want to go to this one. I don't know how we got the tickets.
Speaker 5: Don't understand.
Speaker 1: Do I think someone the promotions is doing some shady stuff. Yes, I do, and I don't care as long as we get the tickets to give away.
Speaker 5: Dude, whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've ever played this game during this time, it's hotter or colder?
Speaker 2: Remember that game when you were a kid.
Speaker 1: You get close to something, they're oh, you're getting warmer, you got too far colder. This is the audio version, so cold. You play the mystery sound August. Something you tell me and that'll be the end. That'll be the base of your answer, being hotter colder.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we come.
Speaker 1: Someone's smoking hookah.
Speaker 5: Now are you gonna guess hotter or colder than that? It's up to you.
Speaker 1: Six KWB, you collin you guess what you think that sound was.
Speaker 5: It sound right here that's an aggressive sah.
Speaker 1: But you said it's not hookah smoking, so we can rule that one out. But if you want these tickets, you'll guess and we'll say if you're hotter or colder to my hookah guests until we find an answer again. The phone number is six five to one nine eight nine katiewb oh, and she's in town tonight. It's Sabrina Carpenter on katiewb one oh, one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Or my little game of Hotter or Colder your chance to win.
Speaker 2: Take a seat.
Speaker 1: Saint Thomas University take on the uf M little Hockey game on October twenty six, not a little one big hockey game, and you just have to guess what this sound is to win, and we'll tell you if you're hotter colder.
Speaker 2: As we go through answers, all right, what's your guess. I want to say it sounds like grocery grocery bag. That is such a good guest.
Speaker 5: Great, guess that's hot You're hotter, You're getting hotter.
Speaker 2: But it's not the answer, but you can try back. Nicole Okay, thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Hi ktw B, what is your guest? What does that sound good? Guess?
Speaker 2: Who is that? Hotter?
Speaker 5: Colder? Colder?
Speaker 2: Colder?
Speaker 1: Okay, colder than the last person? Guess grocery bags colder?
Speaker 2: Hi ktw B, what's your name? Jess? What is your guest?
Speaker 4: Machine?
Speaker 1: No, it's not a washing machine. And I would say it's still.
Speaker 5: Getting getting colder. Yep, Yepkay one more time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. I don't have anyone close at all. Really when I'm saying hotter or colder, no one's really close. Okay, Courtney, what is your guess?
Speaker 3: Is it a flag blowing in the wind?
Speaker 1: I would say you're a little warmer, little warmer, but it is not correct. Thank you for trying, Courtney. Hi, Lacey, what is your guess?
Speaker 2: Courtney? Or sorry Lacey? Oh no, bye, Lacy Staph are you there? Oh we're here? Okay? What is your guess?
Speaker 5: Danga black? Compared to blag blowing in the wind colder? I feel like really I would have said, well, you're right, we'll luke warman.
Speaker 2: We're luke warm, yeah, luke warm? Here all right?
Speaker 1: Jordan, Jordan, what is your guess?
Speaker 2: Blowing into a microphone. It's not it's not it. It's not it.
Speaker 5: I can see how you get there, though, Yeah, because it's the thing with the thing and another thing. Yeah, I feel like it's a little warmer, you do you think?
Speaker 2: So? Then the flag outside because.
Speaker 5: It's hold on let me tell you really quick. But you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But the other one involves oh yeah, okay, oh yeah, weblem okay, play this sound one more time.
Speaker 5: Okay, one more time.
Speaker 2: The funniest thing is when we put this sound in earlier. All so I was going to get it all the first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we thought very highly.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, Katie w B. What do you think that sound is?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it's somebody like running with their phone in their pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you didn't have that phone in the pocket, but it's someone out running.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna yeah, what's your name? My name is?
Speaker 5: You said?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, okay, perfect joy.
Speaker 5: Are you usually a winner or a loser? Dude? Not today, not today.
Speaker 2: This is the tides have shifted, girl. You're moving forward. You're a winner.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go see Saint Thomas University take on the U of N. Their hockey game on October twenty six. Congrats, It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 6: And cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: And it's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz. Olivia Rodrigo is the latest artist to fall through a hole in her stage. Like, it's crazy that happened so frequently. She took a pretty big fall there. It's like, oh, luckily, it seems like she's okay, Well that's not that's not the dreams I does.
Speaker 5: It makes sense. It's dark up there, the lights are shining on you, but it feels like it would be more secure, doesn't.
Speaker 1: It seem like obviously someone forgot to close the door.
Speaker 2: Is that what happens? Like, oh no, yeah? Or is it just that they they kind of get off their markers for a minute and almost fall. It could be I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Nicole Kidman and Salma Hike, you have to go watch this video. It's like so weird to watch. But it's like, are they fighting? Is that what's happening? Okay, So there's this weird video where like they're at a like one of those fashion events in Paris. Okay, so it's like Salma Hike leans in and like touches Nicole Kidman and she's like, don't touch me. And then she pushes like her hand off of her whoa and turns, and Salma Hyke is standing there like kind of.
Speaker 2: Like what what?
Speaker 1: And then Nicole gets a photo with Katy Perry and then walks away and they have these weird words.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of a it's a little tense.
Speaker 1: When you look at it, it seems like, did we just catch them at the end of a tiff?
Speaker 2: Did this?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 2: Does this like just look really weird?
Speaker 1: And it's not at all. Of course they're saying no, everything's fine. But if you get a chance, just go look at the clip. It's everywhere and it's very very bizarre. And I'm like, what what will they be arguing about? I don't know, just maybe she was grumpy, Maybe she was had been there, been there angry. You are always angry.
Speaker 5: If I'm at a fashion show, you know I'm angry. I'm eating in three days. I'm like, dude, you're starving. Tell your time on dieting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I will say this.
Speaker 1: Also, I mean, I saw I haven't been paying attention to a lot of celebrity news. But I obviously saw that Lady Gaga, her new movie, The Joker Movie, really just bombed. And I think a lot of people saw that coming because it's a musical and people are like, why, why, why, why would you make it a musical.
Speaker 2: Well, she had released Yes.
Speaker 1: Thank You so Much, a companion album called Harlequin, and it also bombed. So the album came out charting it only number twenty, which is solow for a Lady Gaga album. And then it just fell off a cliff. We didn't sound of something falling off a cliff.
Speaker 5: I don't have it next time. Yeah, why do you think why?
Speaker 1: Because it's not Lady Gaga pop music that everyone wants. It was like a companion album to a musical movie that no one wanted.
Speaker 2: It's like the worst of everything.
Speaker 5: Basically was like so good? Was the issue?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 5: The first one was so good, the first movie, and then I think.
Speaker 1: It's just that I think so My understanding is, well, first of all, the first one was so good, but like this one, I haven't seen it. What I've heard is people hate the ending. It's a very polarizing. They don't they hate the musical, Like superhero movies, villain movies typically not musicals.
Speaker 2: So I just think that they chose poorly.
Speaker 5: They should have just had Timothy Challamey in there too. Timothy, did you just.
Speaker 2: Say challame.
Speaker 1: Did you try to then cover it up by saying Timothay right?
Speaker 5: Timothy shot Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Charlemagne. Yeah, Timothy's Charlemagne. Everyone knows him. I just I just watched The Little Women on the Plane. Here he's in that the movie.
Speaker 5: I talk about Little Women you were watching on the plane.
Speaker 1: Okay, now he not that person, Timothy Timothy shallow May. Timothy shallow May is in Little Women, not Timothey Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Very different, very very different. So close, so close, but so far. And the latest weird Kanye news is everyone's saying he wants to hook up with his wife's mom, like he actively openly is saying that. She's like, no, absolutely not leave me out of it. Now her saying leave me out of it does not deny that he wants that.
Speaker 2: But it's just bizarre. And we don't do a lot of Kanye news. So what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back, We're going you choose some pink tickets in about six minutes on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: I'm so embarrassed the.
Speaker 1: Fact that I haven't had sleep but your doing.
Speaker 5: And then it disappeared and the next thing more time. No, I want to tell you got google Kanye's mother in law.
Speaker 2: Oh is that why you need an extra time?
Speaker 5: It makes sense?
Speaker 2: Like, all right, too far, so weird.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know what her personality is.
Speaker 1: Like, but I don't think Kanye wants to hook up with her for a personality.
Speaker 2: Could probably not ew it's one on one point three k d WB. Yeah, we do have peen tickets. Everyone's like, oh, you have pin tickets. Yeah, obviously the pink tickets.
Speaker 1: She's at Excel Energy Center in four days October eighteenth, and we're gonna give those two collar ten right now at six five, one, nine eight nine KTEWB. Then we'll have another pair of three fifty and four fifty. So, you know, just trying to like do anything to get you to listen to us.
Speaker 5: Please you doing the most? Hey, I had an issue. I actually had two issues this weekend. What happened? I never go out and about past eight pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's reckless. First I think that happens after eight I've always heard that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to stay inside. Yeah, it gets spooky outside, especially so darkly.
Speaker 2: Darker, faster. Yeah, stay inside a baby.
Speaker 5: So the first thing I went to a wedding and I showed up, nozzle, thank you, wait for me?
Speaker 2: No for a happy couple.
Speaker 5: Oh I showed up. I thought he said nozla. At first, I was like, wait, well, I don't know. I don't think so I'm tired. I was in Okay, wait, this is a perfect Do you see what I'm wearing today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would you explain? Explain what I'm wearing?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're wearing a black what's what's the material?
Speaker 2: What are those called? Thermal crew?
Speaker 1: No, a thermal crew three button long John shirt, A black thermal crew long John shirt.
Speaker 2: Stand up? You miss your pants? Your pants are uh real wrinkly, kind of like a grays a gray green, and they have a massive hole in the pocket.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that's what I wore the wedding on Saturday.
Speaker 2: No you didn't, because yes I did. Your wife was a bridesmaid. Okay, and you I mean I'm not Okay. I saw the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were actively wearing it. Wasn't like a casual potluck wedding.
Speaker 5: No, everyone was.
Speaker 1: Some weddings it would totally be acceptable to wear that because.
Speaker 5: It was indeed the brewery in Northeast. Okay, we go in the elevator, but the elevator opens up right at the wedding. Immediately I knew I made a mistake, because.
Speaker 2: I should know.
Speaker 5: You don't even know the backstore. I pull up, late elevator opens. Everyone's at the mac gala. I'm standing there, looks like I'm on a trip to Target.
Speaker 1: You aren't even fancy enough to be a waiter at the mat galla.
Speaker 5: Okay, well here's my thing. Do we need to dress up for.
Speaker 2: A certain things? Yes?
Speaker 5: But why what is we all know?
Speaker 2: Why is it? Why?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I actually will go to the opposite Why are we becoming so lazy and cheap?
Speaker 2: Lately? Cheap? I get?
Speaker 1: Why are we as a society be giving so lazy? We don't dress up for anything anymore?
Speaker 5: Okay, because my I don't want.
Speaker 1: To work like jeans, Like I'm cool with leggings that work, you know, depends on where you work. But to certain things like someone's wedding, you probably do to put a tiny bit more effort in.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I'm not like, what is the point I mean you what is.
Speaker 1: You were a fancy or outfit for our head shots, like for the radio station and that and also which makes no sense because our headshots are the radio station are supposed to like show our fun, crazy personalities, and you war like a Steve Jobs black turtleneck.
Speaker 2: You could have worn that to the wedding.
Speaker 5: Okay, but here's my thing. Even in a job, like let's say you're a salesperson, right, why why is presentable equal suit tie or like some sort of dress sees I think it shows.
Speaker 1: That you will put in the extra care to like the client. This person, Oh, this person showed up with their hair wet and they're wearing PJ pants.
Speaker 2: How do I think they're going to?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What do I think they're gonna do for me as their client? Whereas if they show up they put the effort into look nice, that like, oh this is the kind of person that.
Speaker 2: My now doesn't necessarily mean that, but at least coming from somebody who always wears joggers, I thought you'd be on my side.
Speaker 5: You're dogging a lot of sense right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't dress up a ton, but when I do, you know you gotta watch it.
Speaker 5: We actually have a caller ten on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: Oh see, you're gonna rip me and then you're gonna immediately dodge the conversation. See, you wore pants with holes in it to a what what's your name? By the way, it's Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Angel Angel.
Speaker 1: Now how do you feel about Colt wearing a thermal shirt and pants with holes?
Speaker 2: And I'm to a wedding? Absolutely unacceptable?
Speaker 5: All right, well you were callar ten. Not anymore?
Speaker 2: Yes you are.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, You're so welcome here to see Pink and Concert October eighteenth.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: There is a slippery slope because like, what's the I could have just showed up in jim shorts then if there's no attire like dress, Yeah, you were.
Speaker 1: One step away from showing up in your Onesie Adam Sam exactly eleven A pair of pink tickets coming up at three fifty and four fifty on one on one point three Katie w B.
Speaker 2: One O one point three Katie w B with fallon and who what's your name?
Speaker 5: Cold? Cold Taddy?
Speaker 2: Is it cold? The o?
Speaker 5: L E then whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: No, it's Colt with a T. You can't do that. You can stand firman.
Speaker 5: Who you are? I don't even know who?
Speaker 2: I am happy to belt? All right?
Speaker 1: You ready for this? This is like a choose your own adventure. We love doing a little choose your own adventures because really this show is your show. Right, you should be entertained fingers crossed. You decide which story cult share?
Speaker 5: Could we have two things? You could hear a story about me being an accidental creep? Okay, dude, it was so cringey and I had to tell the girl. I was like, I'm all right, if you want to hear that, Okay, you can vote for that. Just say creep story five three nine one. On the text line, say creeps or do you want to hear about how you can tell if your neighbor is an actual psychopath? You get to decide which one you want to hear. Text psychopath to five three nine two one or creep story to five three nine to one.
Speaker 1: You decide. The fate is in your hands. Colt will share one of the two stories in six minutes.
Speaker 5: One on one point three Katie's ww of Found in Colts. I didn't mean to be a creep.
Speaker 1: So you're saying a creep story one out over the psychopath story.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had you vote I have a story about me being an accidental creep. Yeah, or you could have voted for how to tell if your neighbor's a psychopath. It came down to the wire. It was close.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: I hope at some point we can find out to tell if your neighbor's psychopaths. I I am a little more concerned with that one than your creep story.
Speaker 5: And the more I read about the psychopath, the more I'm like, am I a psychopath? Like? I feel like I'm the neighbor who's the psychopath? But we're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: That worst the worst.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you read what, you're like, huh what lose own? No? I fit never categard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's talk about me being a creep though. So okay, I park downtown this weekend. It's like maybe nine and I get out. It's very remote location in Northeast I get out of my car, I get on the sidewalk and there's a woman about twenty feet ahead of me. Okay, now I'm late I'm late for a wedding, so I'm like trying to walk quickly, and the faster I walk, the faster she starts walking. Yeah, now, mind you, I am just this scary figure.
Speaker 2: Oh you already showed me what you're wearing.
Speaker 5: Long black tea.
Speaker 2: You're all dark clothes.
Speaker 5: My hair is disheveled. Been dealing with kids all day. And I'm walking very aggressively. And you know this summer I was I wasn't light on the hamburger, so my feet.
Speaker 6: Are like.
Speaker 5: It's just like coming to bind her, like a taking time bomb.
Speaker 2: What kind of for burger is your favorite? I took a two distracted? Are you more of a butter burger?
Speaker 5: You give me some?
Speaker 2: Oh I gonna take you aback. I'm not.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, like pepper Jack with some mushrooms maybe Okay.
Speaker 2: So anyways, so this is what I want to pack them back.
Speaker 5: I'm following this this woman. She starts going quicker. I guess I start going quick.
Speaker 2: You're breathing like, because I know that you're not.
Speaker 5: Now I'm breathing kind of heavy, like. Am I going to give you an example? It would probably be something.
Speaker 2: Like miser closed.
Speaker 5: I'm getting closer to it. So she starts going quicker, and I'm like.
Speaker 7: It's not funny because I'm a woman and I know how breaking gifying that would be.
Speaker 5: My wife said the event, and she's calling my phone. I'm like, okay, so she obviously wants me there. She needs me, so I'm like starting to run. So then the woman starts running and I'm like, is that okay? Clicks in my mind.
Speaker 2: You say something to this woman.
Speaker 5: Clicks into my head. She probably thinks I'm trying to have doctor.
Speaker 2: No, you don't say I say nope.
Speaker 5: I could have said anything in that moment. I could say anything, and I said, I'm not trying to steal you. No, I'm not trying to stalk you off now, I'm just trying to get to the brewery. No, dude, when I tell you, it's like she activated light speed and she had a button.
Speaker 2: Why why it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: It's not that hard to make a gal feel safe on the sidewalk. You know, I make your presence known without like a heavy breathing behind her.
Speaker 2: Listen, don't increase your speed.
Speaker 5: In that moment, I felt discriminated. Don't as a man good, I can't walk on the sidewalk looking like a cree.
Speaker 2: We're coming up on her fast from behind. There's a difference.
Speaker 5: This is the sixth two dude who looks like his life is just falling apart, and I'm just buying.
Speaker 1: You're like, okay, I'm not trying to take away for story because it's really great, but it just reminds me of the one time I got a massage from a guy who breathed like that the whole time and it was so distracted.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was no.
Speaker 1: He sat the whole time and he just heavily breathed as he spun his little wheelie chair around my body.
Speaker 5: Part of them just sat in the mood on one on.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be so huge, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm actually a little I'm excited and nervous to see this event at Mall of America. When Katsai comes their first ever performance in the United States, you you're like, who's Katsi? There is a there, They're a girl group and they're on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like one of those like where they.
Speaker 1: Created this global girl group, the people who put together all of the K pop group Oops, they did. It's it's crazy and they already did, like one showed a different country. It was insane, So the first one, of course, it makes sense they would do it at Mall of America. So look out, come this Saturday at Mall of America, October nineteenth, around the rotunda. If you're like, what is happening? That is what's happening. You could be there in the front row, by the way, almost.
Speaker 5: Like a historic thing, like yeah, first time to perform the US and we're going to be there in control of it. That feels.
Speaker 1: Don't bring that up. Don't bring that up. Let's just got to act like you've been there. So they always say, act like you belong. So we have front row tickets and meet and greet right now, going to Collar ten.
Speaker 2: You know who Katsay is.
Speaker 1: You gotta be a big fan because if you're sitting in front row, you got to be able to sing along to this song.
Speaker 2: Okay, six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. Today's Trending with Felon and colt On one on Katie w B. That is a trending story. By the way.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to throw that out there because Mall of America posted earlier, but they just announced that they're going to have meet and greet tickets and floor access tickets. They're going on sale tonight at five o'clock. Shared that on My Stories all that, like Katie, it would be everything.
Speaker 2: So you're prepared for that well.
Speaker 5: Because it's it's there's a lot of events there, but this one's going to be one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like if you don't get there super early, you're not going to see it's just going to be so packed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's understatement. Yes, you know they always like, wake up, make your bed. That's like the best way to start your day. Got to make your bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been doing it. Not rich, Yeah, oh oh, it's the key to success.
Speaker 1: I don't think they ever I think they just said it starts your day off on the right. But I don't think they ever were like, you're going to be rich for making your bed. And now I'm actually gonna tell you probably should make your bed. According to a doctor. Let's go look out, all right. So this doctor on TikTok, of course, so I need to check his credentials. He says, here's the groceries, and maybe you shouldn't. He said, when we sleep, we sweat a lot guilty. Some would argue I should just like put a fan directly on.
Speaker 5: My under boots, almost like a new kettlebell.
Speaker 1: I'm alosty when I wake up. Uh, well, here's what happens when you do that. It traps all the moisture and if you make the bed immediately when you get up, and then it creates a cozy spot for dust mites to survive and reproduce.
Speaker 5: Nasty.
Speaker 2: So gross, so gross. I wake up every day and I can't breathe.
Speaker 5: That's why, dude, this is great because now anytime, anytime anybody's like, oh, you don't make your bag like you do.
Speaker 1: Sick, Yeah, you're disgusting bed bugs. Well they say you should have let your bed breathe in quotes for thirty minutes to an hour to let Yeah you should.
Speaker 2: So gross. That's so gross.
Speaker 1: Also another thing, Uh, they're saying that ozempic is ruining friendships.
Speaker 5: Oh no, wait what wow? I don't know if it's ozempic right, probably they sail.
Speaker 1: Basically, they say people are happy for their friends, but then what are other people jealous of their friends because they're mad they're all of a sudden skinny and hot.
Speaker 5: This way about my buddy loss.
Speaker 2: I know you were. You were literally so yallous talking about it to me, and.
Speaker 5: Then he was like flax and he's like, yeah, I'm down eighty five. I'm like, you're not all right you. Let's just relax a little bit.
Speaker 2: You're such a bulley. You're such a bulley.
Speaker 5: So jealous are damn?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That is your trailing.
Speaker 5: Everyone's like, I get ozempic all the time, Like where I've been trying to find on the streets.
Speaker 2: Well, that's your first problem.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what'd you want today? Uh oz epig? Yeah, know where to find it?
Speaker 2: Cold?
Speaker 1: This is not your place, and you're slacking. It's October fourteen. They're supposed to be doing all the zempic October. By the way, all right, we'll grab our Cat's Eye winner and we'll have another chance to win those Cat's Eye tickets and front row passes.
Speaker 2: At four twenty on.
Speaker 1: Katiewb and one on one point three katiewb. It's hard for men have to do like a synchronized dance to this song. Did you watch The Perfect Couple on Netflix? Okay, just making sure this made sense to you.
Speaker 2: And you were like, why I get what you're saying, we're gonna do our after school pop quiz right now. Your chance to win a pair of tickets to onion Heads Revenge the Haunted House at Mall of America Cults. In two words, how scary was it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: You have to answer a little trivia and then you get a pair of tickets on us.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to learn this dance now, Colt, who did you think the killer was? No spoilers when you watched this show? I want you to prove you actually watched this show.
Speaker 5: Todd? Who's Todd? You're accusing me? Obviously you didn't see.
Speaker 2: It at all. Okay, it's one on one point three KATIEWB with Salon and Cult and your after school pop quiz.
Speaker 1: Samantha and Minneapolis has taken on Christina and Rogers this afternoon. We'll ask you some trivia if you get too correct. You went onion Heads Revenge tickets. So when I asked the question, just chime in with your name. Are you ready? What are the three main primary colors?
Speaker 2: Yes, Samantha and Yellow.
Speaker 1: No, Christina?
Speaker 2: That is for rat.
Speaker 1: All right, question number two, which vegetable is believed to help you see better?
Speaker 2: Yes, Samantha, my name, you keep coming.
Speaker 1: Your phone cuts out a lot, Christina. You you very well could have.
Speaker 5: I heard a little chip at the end, but.
Speaker 2: Samantha said, kart.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christina, I don't know if there's anywhere you can stand where you have like perfect signal for this last because I don't want you to lose for that reason.
Speaker 2: Oh great?
Speaker 1: Question number three, which US state is the smallest?
Speaker 2: Yes, Christina, that is right. Oh man, okay.
Speaker 5: Now shut that cellular networks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to get you a new cellular network immediately. Christina. We can't help with that.
Speaker 1: We can get you onion heads ree tickets.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, thank you, You're welcome, Samantha. Thanks for plaguing. You can play again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay o, great, good job.
Speaker 2: Ah we love this positive sofore love it.
Speaker 5: You know what else we have fallon? What call it pink tickets?
Speaker 2: We're you gonna whisper it and then your relatives shouldn't. I don't know the song? Is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: We have got to be quiet going over it?
Speaker 2: All? Right? When do you want to do them?
Speaker 5: Probably in six minutes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiew the falin Accault and your Pink tickets. What it's funny because we have it's just like back to back huge mega artists coming to the Twin Cities, like tonight this one Sabrina Carpenter is gonna be in town.
Speaker 2: But on October.
Speaker 1: Eighteenth, Pink will be at Excel Energy Center and we have your tickets or new a little quzzy quiz. It's gonna prove that you're a true Pink fan. You're not an opposer Pink fan. Okay, okay, like this, you're a true Pink fan. You gotta be collared ten six, five, one nine eight nine Katie w B. And then I will ask you a simple question, seems simple if you're a Pink fan. It's one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt and Pink ticket. She's at Excel Energy Center on the eighteenth. Now I'm trying to make this easy, Kayla, your collared ten. But to prove you're truly a Pink fan, name three Pink songs.
Speaker 2: This is not look him good, Kayla.
Speaker 5: Okay, just start out simple, Just start out with one.
Speaker 2: Okay, baby, think about the song all right, you gotta name one in five seconds, four three, two.
Speaker 8: One reason?
Speaker 2: Ok yes, okay, there's one name a second, don't so what?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: One more?
Speaker 5: Come on so close.
Speaker 2: And as she googles, okay, okay, pain, congrats, what's one on? One point three?
Speaker 1: Katie w B with Fallon and Colt and listen there's it's a little bit intimidating when your boss comes into the room and says, Hey, I'm gonna jump on the radio with you.
Speaker 2: We have no idea what this is about.
Speaker 8: High rich By, thank you for letting me jump on the air. So here so this happens sometimes, right. We got the big Sabrina Carpenter concert tonight, Target Center doors at six show at seven. I was going through the tickets we've given away a ton we have in the last three weeks.
Speaker 6: I found another pair.
Speaker 1: Rich I have been texting people all day when they're like, do you have the.
Speaker 2: Last minute ticket that I've been saying.
Speaker 5: No, so many questions about it.
Speaker 2: I found another pair.
Speaker 8: So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna go in and I'm gonna tell Fill and Cold that they can give away another pair before the end of their show.
Speaker 6: So I was like, you know what we should do. We should do like three in a row and go to the show.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you're here, let's say between what now at five thirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta have the old time. But I mean she's she has openers and stuff. But that I'll give you thirty minutes to get there, yeah, park and everything.
Speaker 8: Okay, So if we play three Sabrina Carpenter songs in a row, call in to win the tickets.
Speaker 5: I love this, Like usually I get so nervous when you come in here, and now it's like, oh, come down more sweet tree.
Speaker 2: Three in a row and Colt is fired.
Speaker 5: There's one more thing I can sit over there all Yeah, I can't even turn off your microphone and Ridge.
Speaker 1: You can give the tickets cold. What are you offering to the showing?
Speaker 5: Nothing at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, So listen, when you hear three Sabrina Carpenter songs in a row, you hear that before five point thirty, call six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. So you're right now you're making this little secret private club because you know this information.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is like breaking news.
Speaker 2: This is breaking news. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel we're going from one ticket set to the next that we do have Cat's Eye tickets we have to give away. Also, they're gonna get Mall of America Saturday.
Speaker 2: Rich arranged this first, all was working on it for a long time.
Speaker 1: First live show in the United States at Mall of America.
Speaker 5: Everybody in Unison say, on the count of three, thank you Rich, Ready, one, two, three, thank you Rich?
Speaker 2: Can we keep our jobs? Thank you? It's what are those when we come back in six minutes? Can on one point three KATWB with Salon and Cult. That is a beautiful Italian song, the main Italian song anyone knows. That's a more mom Earlier googling the Luca soundtrack from Disney to buy Italian sock Fallin.
Speaker 5: You spent a whole week, you dude. You were posted up in Italy like their sculptures.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny.
Speaker 1: I love watching other people's videos and stories when they're traveling. But as I kept posting, I kept thinking, people are people back home?
Speaker 2: Like stop, we get it. You're in Italy so annoying?
Speaker 5: Dude, No, it's so nice because like flax one. Secondly, it's a good time. Yeah, you going is like a part of me went because I know you and I know like your experiences and everything you felt in those moments, and part of me feels like I don't even need to go to Italy anymore. I just saw it.
Speaker 1: One of the top ten down mistakes.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you pick the darkest location.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh yeah, she's feeling it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So I wrote a list of things that maybe did or did not happen. Okay, And uh, here's how it's gonna work. I'm gonna do some fun but some for funzies with you cold and see how you would do on this quiz. Then I'll ask one of these questions for your chance to get those cats side tickets. They're gonna be at Mall of America in the rotunda this Saturday, two o'clock. We're gonna get you front row tickets and meet and greets. Okay, okay, So here's an example.
Speaker 2: Did it happen or not? On the trip call?
Speaker 1: Did Jake tell me my armpits smelled worse than the boat captains, who was clearly a salty old sea dog.
Speaker 5: Do that happen? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was like, no, they don't. He's like, why would I Why do you put your arm down.
Speaker 5: On golf?
Speaker 1: I was like, God, I've been sweating on tours. I'm sorry, I'm not perfect.
Speaker 5: To do and it's it's almost like, what are you? What can you do in that moment you're on a boat.
Speaker 1: It's not no, I know, it's like And then all it did was making me insecure on all the other people on the trip.
Speaker 2: Today, I do all right.
Speaker 1: So when every foreign country I've ever been in, their animals are loose in the streets, like every foreign country, cats dogs, These dogs and cats looked healthier than I've seen in a lot of other countries.
Speaker 2: They smoke, are actually enjoying their lives. Okay, But you go to pet home and you're like, am I.
Speaker 1: Gonna get rabies? Am I gonna get fleas? Did a random street dog bite me? Not horribly hard, but bite me when I tried to pet it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it didn't happen. But a street dog did bite my friend Chancey go to Italian like hospital or No? It didn't break the skin, so she felt fine.
Speaker 5: And is there pizza at an Italian hospital?
Speaker 6: Probably?
Speaker 2: Probably not, that sounds that's another ridiculous question, but maybe that would be the hospital food. Probably all right. Did one of the girls on the trip get so drunk.
Speaker 1: She put on crust white strips before she went to sleep, and when she woke up, one was gone, which means she swallowed it.
Speaker 5: Dude, that's so ridiculous. That's gotta be a Yes, it did, and I guess who. Yeah, sure, Emily.
Speaker 2: No it was not Emily. It was shout out Asia. Asia is the one. She was the twenty year old on the trip, and she was so much fun. Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you like turning up every night, probably way.
Speaker 2: More turn than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, all right.
Speaker 2: Did it happen or not? On my trip to Italy?
Speaker 1: Did Jake go into at a monument the only stall that had toilet paper and sit there panicking for forty five minutes listening to people outside the door discussing how that stall is the only one toilet paper, but no one's been out in forty five minutes as he continuously rattled the toilet paper holder, using the last toilet paper in all of Italy.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm trying to think of the times I've been around Shake while he's been in the bathroom. I'm gonna say, yes, it did happen. Yeah, it happen, And I know that we were at the beach one time, and he was like, I got a work thing and then like forty minutes, yeah, you were like you weren't working.
Speaker 2: No, he just panicked. He just panicked, all right?
Speaker 1: Did the entire bus begged the bus driver to stop at the McDonald's we passed on our way to Pompey. So everyone got McDonald's finally on the trip.
Speaker 5: Okay, So for contacts, let me just put this in perspective. So a bunch of Americans on an Italian bus and you're all there to see the most beautiful things, all the sites, all the just signature Italian foods, and then US Americans on this bus you were like McDonald.
Speaker 2: That definitely happened.
Speaker 1: It did, but we didn't actually stop, so it doesn't count because we didn't actually go get the McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Also, be so good.
Speaker 1: Was I tapped on the shoulder for snoring too loud on the plane?
Speaker 7: Not once, but twice, and not by Jake, by the way, by a random person next to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've been trying to do like the mouse shut thing. I'm gonna say, yes, it happened.
Speaker 2: It did not happen.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were on a good run, Okay, so let's grab someone. If you would like to go see Kats Eye at Mall of America October nineteenth, but this Saturday, and you want front road tickets, you want meat and greets. You gotta be a true fan of cats Eye six five nine eight nine, Katie W. B.
Speaker 2: And then I'll ask you one of these questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, So while people call Colt, Yes, did Jake and I go to a restaurant? They offered us free prosecco drinks? While we waited, they gave us the menu, and I thought it looked too much like the cheesecake factory and not real Italian, so we panicked and left and did not pay for the prosecco drinks.
Speaker 5: You want to do that?
Speaker 2: I did that? Why we didn't order the drinks?
Speaker 1: They gave it to us to wait and we were like, we just panicked and left because I was like, I don't want to stay here in order off this menu. It looks faky.
Speaker 5: So you already scammed at a.
Speaker 1: Restaurants like fake Italian food.
Speaker 2: So anyway they're.
Speaker 5: Gonna do bring out your car, but like just kidding, leave yeah, maybe yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Katiew B. What's your name? Yes, this is Lindsay, Lindsay, do.
Speaker 1: You now are you a fan of CATSI or do you have someone in your household that is My twelve year old daughter.
Speaker 3: Kaylee is absolutely upset.
Speaker 2: Okay, O, perfect, Okay, right now, Yeah, don't mess up this opportunity. She would get meet and greet.
Speaker 1: It's the first concert they're going to have in the US, and your daughter will be front row if you answer this correctly, no pressure.
Speaker 2: Okay. Did this happen on my trip to Italy? Did five of the.
Speaker 1: People on my group tour puke over the side of our boat tour the entire day?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no? Yes? Yes they did. Yeah, their day was ruined. It was awful, but your day is made way. Oh congrats. Listen, You're never gonna be able to live up to this again.
Speaker 1: Your daughter's standards are gonna be way too high now front row and meet and greets.
Speaker 2: Ah, best mom ever. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: If you didn't get the Cat's Eye tickets right now, we're gonna have them each day this week, and at five o'clock tonight, MAUV America is gonna release their own meet and greets and tickets that you can buy.
Speaker 2: We shared that all on our Instagram stories.
Speaker 5: So a couple of minutes ago, Boston and Rich walks in the studio and he's like, I found some more tickets a Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: One pair, so one extra pair for the show tonight.
Speaker 5: What's gonna happen is if you hear three Sabrina Carpenter songs in a row, that's your cue to call to be caller ten, to get yourself to Sabrina.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a heads up. I do see at least one Sabrina Carpenter song coming up.
Speaker 5: You shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: I see one coming up right after Eminem.
Speaker 2: Will there be a second? Well, there'll be a third.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. You know, I correct some things cults here and there, and I screw stuff up all the time, but sometimes I choose to move aside and I let you do it. A lot of texts coming in, just gripping Colt the shreds because he said Italian instead of Italian, Italian.
Speaker 2: Not Italian?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 2: Italian?
Speaker 5: Italian?
Speaker 2: Not what it is?
Speaker 1: But I do you know what I hear right now, not just your horrible pronunciation of Italian a Sabrina Carpenter song. Could it be another one after this one? Remember three in a row? Get you into the show tonight with Katie w B. Sorry, I'm wended.
Speaker 2: Quick one boy three Katie w B. Okay, we played.
Speaker 1: We played a Sabrina song and then a second Sabrina song. So if we go into a third one, we give away our final pair of tickets for her show tonight.
Speaker 5: Yep, you have to hear three Sabrina songs. You do that? Your callar ten. So the question is are we playing another Sabrina song?
Speaker 2: Just do it? Are we just do it? Are we are?
Speaker 9: We?
Speaker 7: Are?
Speaker 2: We just hand it? Just hit the button?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: That means you gotta keep listening three in a row before five point thirty for your last shot at tickets. One JD w B Lady Gaga, what you do well? We love Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: And she's great and by what your pop culturemen have brought you, by Ova Leasy and wins, you can't always be on top, baby and the new movie, The New Joker movie bombed and the com like they called it a companion album because it's not like normal like Gaga pop music. It's not even like her jazz or whatever she does. It was like a companion piece of music that goes along with the movie. Also bombed. Basically it charted at only twenty, which is very low for Lady Gaga, and then it just fell off a cliff.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: But she said she's releasing another pop album I think with by like by the Spring.
Speaker 5: So maybe this was like the album before the album, you know what I mean, Like a lot of people hat high expectations this one.
Speaker 2: Well, it is truly the album before the next album.
Speaker 5: Yes, but then it was like an it was a buffer album. And then when she dropss like, oh this.
Speaker 2: Is maybe perhaps perhaps I just seen a little Ra ram. I'll ask for baby.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Now you're set right.
Speaker 1: Kara day Levine was denied entry to SNL this weekend and they have of course pop rods.
Speaker 2: You're outside looking at her.
Speaker 1: Being like what no, no me And it was just a ticket mix up. But like when you're a celebrities used to getting everything you want, so.
Speaker 5: It's like, and what's her name, Carra day Levine, I've been saying that wrong for a minute.
Speaker 2: Dude, A lot of people do. I'll give you a pass because it's most will take Caara.
Speaker 5: It's not Kara Delvine. That's why the other days one was like you mean Adam Devine. I was like, no, Kara Delevine.
Speaker 1: I listen to this podcast where the guy host pronounces everything wrong all the time and the poor girl's most of her time fixing it.
Speaker 2: And now I'm literally realizing I'm.
Speaker 1: My And the thing is like I had Indiana education, not not the education to pronounce the celebrities name, but you did say Italian instead of Italian a few minutes ago.
Speaker 5: So if you take my school against your school, though, like E equals.
Speaker 1: One, Minnesota school education is basically man, Minnesota schools are so good.
Speaker 2: I'm so jealous. Y'all learn so much more than us. And I never did like a book report ever.
Speaker 5: Of my child already is reading Harry Potter in school and like you're.
Speaker 2: Five amazing and also just like I to rip up my school. But like everyone will sit around.
Speaker 1: A come and when we read all these classic books, and I'm like, I actively remember reading one one book and it was The Giver and we had to stop.
Speaker 2: We had it, we didn't get to finish.
Speaker 1: It because because the like lowest in that book the lowest level job you can have, like it's for the bottom.
Speaker 2: Was a stay at home mom. Yea.
Speaker 1: And one of my friend's moms was like, this is be asked. I'm a stay at home mom. You're not going to teach my kid that I'm the lowest level even though it's a book, it's it's fake and so they she argued it so much that we didn't get to finish reading the book in school and that was the only like classic book we read.
Speaker 5: Essentially shocking that Indiana was that progressive about it. Though they were like, yeah, you're right, well, you.
Speaker 2: Know it was the it was so she was the one mom who I know who read. She read every book that.
Speaker 1: Like her kids would read and the love parents don't do that. You don't read the same book your kids reading. And she just wanted to know what her kid's reading. So she was like the one parent that actually read the book.
Speaker 5: She had time.
Speaker 1: Your wife stays at home with your kids. Are you seriously going to say that right now? So you better backtrack.
Speaker 5: I did stand with that's the answer I would expect an Indiana school to give, though that's I'm not saying, I'm just saying in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Out of your mouth. It's pretty crazy, your Italian mouth. I try to put this back on my school.
Speaker 5: Zone now and then we watch and we didn't even read it. We just watched the Anne Frank documentary. That's we didn't even read it. My school. It was just they've rolled on the TV and just made us watch things. We didn't read it all.
Speaker 2: Ain't that the truth?
Speaker 1: We did all of the Ann of green Gables and we watched the movie series.
Speaker 2: We didn't read the book.
Speaker 5: Teachers were so lazy. They were like, yeah, just here you go.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would be such a good teacher in Indiana. All Miss Gollar got that car, she's rolling in suddle.
Speaker 2: Upe. We're doing nothing today.
Speaker 5: You in the background making like toaster striddles and a.
Speaker 9: Toaster John, shut up, get back and your strudele You know if you keep talking and interrupted, mon now, you ain't getting toaster strude today, Sarah, ol.
Speaker 5: Miss fail and now.
Speaker 2: And clean my shoes. My sock stink. Okay, that's all.
Speaker 5: Laundry is an important thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: So much, thank you. That is your pop culture. But it brought to you by Ovo Lasigan Lenz. Well we run out of time. Now we're gonna come back and we're gonna do a couple of things. Number One, Okay, animal encounters, Actually, go ahead and start calling you an animal encounter. We'll get I have some some good emails we gotta get to. But if you have a crazy or normal animal encounter, you can call six five to one nine eight nine KDWB.
Speaker 5: Now something else that's kind of pop culture.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Saberena carpenters in town, which, by the way, what do you think she's doing right now?
Speaker 1: I think she's listening to our show and she's like, I can't believe I'm not on the show with him right now.
Speaker 2: And to that, I say, Sabrina, you can call in girl.
Speaker 5: And we just caused some of their job, like they literally her PR person just got fired because you think she wasn't on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and to be fair, we don't like just anyone on our show.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: We let Max from Kfan on, but not Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 5: Max, to be honest, so funny, more fun to hang out with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Sabrina ever hung out with Sabrina and you never will.
Speaker 5: Max is really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, we.
Speaker 5: Have take us to our show tonight. If you hear three Sabrina Carpenter songs in a row, that's just three Sabrina songs, you dial, you grab your phone, quip, but out quip and you be caller ten for those tickets. When's it gonna happen before five thirty? Just thinking? Could be anytime, could be, could.
Speaker 2: Be, maybe we'll sleep. Oh, there we go. That's the sound of our animal encounter segment where you share is as symbol as it sounds.
Speaker 1: An animal encounter and they we've been doing this for so long and we get so many great ones and it brings me joy. It's one of my favorite things we do every week because animals are awesome.
Speaker 5: Before this, I didn't think bats were a problem anymore.
Speaker 2: But it's like someone just literally there was like someone has gone been in Minnesota. It's actually, yeah, it's almost too many bats. Yeah, too many bad situations for sure. But we want your calls. I'll ever say that again.
Speaker 1: Do some batties out there, Okay, we want your calls with your animal encounters. At six five, one, nine, eight nine, katiew.
Speaker 3: I was actually attacked by a reindeer.
Speaker 2: Just which one.
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 2: Was it vicent because he always seems sketchy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we were. We were in Norway. It's when this was like thirty or over thirty years ago. But my wife and I we were dating.
Speaker 5: Back then when you took it in Norway.
Speaker 6: That's that's why we went.
Speaker 3: We went back to my homeland and we were up in the mountains and they had they bring down the reindeer so the tourists can see the reindeer. Oh yeah, So I was going to get a picture, you know, with the reindeer. Of course, I stepped over the little fence.
Speaker 2: You know, the little wooden't yeah, mistake.
Speaker 3: Closer yep. And then my wife's taking a couple of pictures and then one of the big males starts straping the ground.
Speaker 2: Oh down, yep.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, okay, big shooter, like I'm on a reindeer. I don't know what the thread is. And then he put his head down. So I did the same thing. I put my head down, and I.
Speaker 2: Challenged that's crazy talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And then all of a sudden he ran towards him. I'm like, oh my gosh, and I couldn't get out of the way fast enough, so I am looking like trying to grab on to some point where I'm not going to get him paled.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Luckily it wasn't an elk, because an elk probably would have killed me even though and I'm a hunter, but yeah, I have a gun.
Speaker 2: Obviously, right.
Speaker 3: So he picked me up off the ground and I'm holding on to his horns and I'm yelling like get help. My wife's laughing because she thinks I'm trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: Like no, You're like, I'm actually fearful of my life.
Speaker 2: So but you survived.
Speaker 3: One of I did survive.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: And now we've been married thirty years in December, Well.
Speaker 1: Happy anniversary. Would you recommend going to Norway by the way, Now, that's like I want to go to Norway and see a raindyer.
Speaker 2: I won't challenge one obviously.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. So I'm on Facebook if you guys we were just there for two and a half we with our kids. We just took our kids there. Amazing, so you can look through our photos.
Speaker 2: I will we were there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll do that for sure, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean I love it so much. We have other people calling in. We're gonna get to those calls here in just a second. Okay, we also have an email that I'm gonna read that. It's a fun one we got from now Then Minnesota. You can always send emails if you can't call and you can't get through. I totally get it. Fallin at katiwb dot com. Just the heads up, our boss did find one final pair of Sabrina Carpenter tickets for her show tonight, Yes literally tonight, sometime between now in five thirty, so it's a little over thirty minutes. When you hear three Sabrina Carpenter songs in a row, as soon as that third one starts, you start calling us for your chance to win. Don't call right now for them, because this is not Sabrina Carpenter. This is Post Malone and Morgan Wall and so keep listening to.
Speaker 2: KATIEWB one oh one point three k d be. So much is going on.
Speaker 1: We're going to wrap up animal counters and then we're immediately going to get you pink tickets. Okay, so get ready, it's almost time for pink tickets. But first, this one comes from now Then Minnesota. It's an email Animal calendars. They said we live in now the Minnesota, and with the weird weather this summer, we had an influx of mice and snakes.
Speaker 2: In our garage. Who I hate it.
Speaker 1: What started as a normal mice problem turned into them only appearing while I was out there, and I'm petrified of them as well as snakes. Well, once we thought we got rid of the mice, we discovered a snake here and there, and then we did a full garage clean out started filling some of the holes with spray foam.
Speaker 5: And nothing is more terrifying because you use the garage as storage most of the time, so you're like going through stuff.
Speaker 2: You touch a snake, Yeah no thanks, mm says.
Speaker 1: I approached one of the holes to fill it until I thought I saw a set of eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I called Nick, this is this is her lover over. I assume could be your brother, but I think it's her lover to spray it. Shortly after he sprayed it, the foam started expanding and it looked as if it was expanding outwards and up. Turns out there was a snake in the hole and it was crawling out through the spray foam.
Speaker 1: It was the worst experience of my life. Fast forward a couple of days. We found at least fifteen more snakes within three days time frame. A second garage clean out in some tiny holes we missed filling the snakes and mice repellent balls were stuck in there in the garage for the wind. We no longer have any friends joining us in the garage. A mortgage fifty if there's a rule once you hit double digits you can move. And there's there's no.
Speaker 5: Rules your mortgage, no, and you get ten thousand to find a new house. That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, thank you for us sitting that in Ashley. My goodness. Okay, let's do pink tickets. Now.
Speaker 1: You do have to know a keyword to win these collar tens. Six ' five one nine eight nine Kati W. She's going to be an Excel Energy center on October eighteenth, and if you tell us this keyword, you win the tickets.
Speaker 5: Banana boat.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what what what was it?
Speaker 5: Banana boat?
Speaker 2: Okay? Six five one nine Katie W B one O one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: Do you have boyfriend blindness? What is boyfriend blindness?
Speaker 5: I don't think I do, but maybe let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's it's where everyone around you can see what a crappy boyfriend you have except you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you have boyfriend blindness.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this could go for This.
Speaker 2: Is nothing with how they physically look. Okay, this has to.
Speaker 1: Do with how crappy of a person they are like to you.
Speaker 5: Basically, it could be applied to girlfriend blindness as well.
Speaker 1: Perhaps most likely, I'll be the judge at the end. You're the only one making sacrifices. You're the one that helps pay the bills. You'll move to the new city for their job that they found. Like it's basically like you are the one making all the sacrifices.
Speaker 5: So you put in all the work. Nothing is reciprocated.
Speaker 1: Basically, you're always the one apologizing. We all can be a little stubborn sometimes, right, yes, But if you find that you're the one that's always been like, I'm sorry, you know, because saying sorry is part of being grown up, because we can't all be right all the time.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: But if they never apologize when you have any issues. Number three, your family and friends don't like them, but you ignore it. That is like the truest.
Speaker 9: Sign you guys don't get him, like he's misunderstood.
Speaker 5: Now, I will argue if you are. If you have a rocky relationship with your family and they're trying to box the other person out because they make them see through your narcissism, right, you know what I'm saying. But that's the only exception.
Speaker 1: But you can look through these and I'm sure if you have a boyfriend blindness, they fit into a lot of categories, not one. You rationalize their bad behavior, like Colt just did.
Speaker 5: We all have.
Speaker 1: Bad days like lash out and stuff. But like if you're like, no, he's just he's like you just constantly are rationalizing that kind of behavior. Instead of admitting that they're just not nice, you're justifying their poor attitude, like, oh, no to their job, they have rough circumstances.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not their fault they have Like no, eventually, like you can't consistently be crappy like that.
Speaker 1: This is, by the way, because you're just turning your radio on sign you have boyfriend blindness.
Speaker 2: That means everyone else around.
Speaker 1: You sees what a crappy partner you have except for you.
Speaker 2: You bury your feelings about.
Speaker 1: The relationship, you put them on a pedestal, you make big decisions about the relationship quickly.
Speaker 2: Now this one sit out to me.
Speaker 1: This means you're basically moving in with them, getting married while you're still in the honeymoon phase.
Speaker 2: You're moving too quickly. Why is that happening?
Speaker 1: Obviously spontaneity can happen, but when you bypass a lot of these steps, it can be scary because you're like.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh, okay, so I move too quickly.
Speaker 5: So why why is this happening? Why is their boyfriend blindness? Is it because it's like, if I leave them, who's gonna love me? No one's gonna lie in the mix of things.
Speaker 2: I think everyone's been in a bad relationship.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was in a really bad relationship.
Speaker 1: I always say, like, I don't even recognize that person because I've always been a very strong, independent person.
Speaker 2: You can't explain it.
Speaker 1: Everyone on the outside can be like, God, you're an idiot. It's obvious they're a horrible person, but you are like, but I love them, and like it's because you probably had moments.
Speaker 2: Of this greatness.
Speaker 1: And what happens is you keep thinking you're going to get back to that if I keep doing this or eventually we're gonna get back there.
Speaker 2: We can figure out this.
Speaker 1: No no, no, you're not, and no one's going to be able to tell you otherwise.
Speaker 2: You have to figure it out for yourself.
Speaker 5: It's part of it. It sucks like you're so used to everyone reading you like garbage that it's like, oh, this is there's no other way, Like this is how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: That could be for in some situations. I had always stated really nice people. This was very out of character for me to data really bad person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and I've just changed.
Speaker 2: I like, wasn't who I am?
Speaker 5: And it uh what what what made you get Ovo Laskan lens and then get you fixed your.
Speaker 1: And everything I thought was happening was confirmed. I was I needed a lot of people need tangible evidence.
Speaker 2: You could have all.
Speaker 1: Of these very obvious things in front of you, but you're like, no, I just need this one tangible piece of evidence. I got the tangible piece of evidence, and I was like, oh, yeah, everything I thought the whole time was true. This person was yeah, truly just screwing me the whole time.
Speaker 5: I want to know what's what was the tangible evidence?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But you do was it whisper it. No way, no with your mom with my mom in this absolutely not. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: He adds up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are, by the way, those are just signs your boyfriend blindness. I got that from the everygirl dot com in case you need to send that to a friend of yours.
Speaker 5: I'm sure, dude, there's going to be plenty of people who are like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 2: Know, all right, So so what's up, Colt.
Speaker 5: I was gonna tell you a little some something.
Speaker 2: Oh tell the girl.
Speaker 5: So Sabrina Carpenter and she's here tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's yeah, she's the town now.
Speaker 5: Our MOS's like, do we found some tickets whatever. So if you hear three Sabrina Carpenter songs in a row, that's your cue to call to be caller ten And.
Speaker 1: People are asking when do I start calling? As soon as the third song would start playing.
Speaker 5: And I can tell you this, I don't know a lot about a lot. No, I do know one thing. What right now, shampoo at cub I will get one, okay, second love that deal.
Speaker 2: That's rare.
Speaker 5: Secondly, we are going to play a Sabrina Carpenter song after Miles.
Speaker 2: Smith so there's one. Will there be a second? Will there be a third? Make sure you keep listening, Katie w B. Can you take your clothes off?
Speaker 5: Pop kind of fast?
Speaker 6: I guess mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point thory Katie w B with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 5: Trying to give away Sabrina Carpenter tickets if we play three songs in our owse. So that was one and this is crazy, like this is the only hint I'm gonna give. This is number two. Oh okay, now your thing is like you might want to listen and see there's a third right after this, because if there is.
Speaker 2: You know, you're spelling to call immediately. Today's Trending with Fallon and Colt on one.
Speaker 6: On one point three Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I mean the top trending story is one hundred percent that Sabrina Carpenter is in town tonight.
Speaker 2: You just heard it.
Speaker 1: Three Sabrina Carpenter songs in a row for our final, our truly truly, truly final pair of tickets.
Speaker 2: Colt, are you ready for this?
Speaker 5: I'm ready for this?
Speaker 2: All right? Kelly? What are you doing tonight?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was just cleaning the hole? Oh were you so just.
Speaker 5: That you're just expecting to have a chill night, chill and hanging out.
Speaker 4: I really want to go to concert, but my girls are going but not me.
Speaker 5: Oh no, well, I gotta let you know something. What balin? You want to share the news?
Speaker 2: No cold? I insist you do?
Speaker 5: Should I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yeah, you're going to sabreena carpenter. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Do stop cleaning, get ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta put something on.
Speaker 1: You don't have to take a shower at your choice.
Speaker 5: Do a little pregame uber.
Speaker 1: Have fun tonight. Congratulations, Kelly. Hold on one second, we'll grab your info. Okay, okay, all right, let's have it trending very very quickly. Brought to you by nikolay Law dot com ozembic. Maybe it's making you thinner, but it is ruining your relationship.
Speaker 2: They say it's like creating some jealousy. Colt went through this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I was yelling on my friend he lost eighty five pounds. He was like, dude, I'm like sele in shape, and I'm like yeah, but dude, I'm just so jealous. I can't get my hands on it. I'm driving up and down streets.
Speaker 2: I'm looking signs on your car.
Speaker 5: I go all around.
Speaker 1: You're like standing outside the concert venues and you don't have to like anyone have Could I buy two tickets?
Speaker 2: Youre can I buy a zampeg?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: When you're when you're in high school and was like everyone's gonna try to sell you drugs all the time. No one's offered me, dude. Yeah, I was at a wedding. I thought one person would offer me someone empic something come up to do you need some?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, be careful, Oh mother, thanks baby, don't maybe you don't.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Also, they say your dog's probably scared of Halloween.
Speaker 1: Halloween decorations, so like they also they also get scared to like do you think that? Yeah, so it's like the giant skeleton's probably freaking your dog out on the walks.
Speaker 2: So just be chill about it. And that is your trending. Katie w B.
Speaker 5: Thank you, You're welcome here for you. This is the Fallon and Cold Show one one point three KATWB the Twin Cities number one hit music station with Fountain Colts. I solved it. You don't think of anything when it comes to the housing crisis, and like how expensive houses are what we're gonna do. We do what the unions are doing? What's that nobody no one buys? We all have to go, dude, everybody in America has to get on board with this. But I think if we set it up where nobody bought a house for six months, if we committed to half a year nobody buying a house, these prices will plummet. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what about all the realtors and like all those people, they sorry, you've been You've been milking it for too long.
Speaker 5: Baby, You've been getting that cash for a couple of years. Now time to sit out struggling too, don't care? What don't the only the.
Speaker 2: Other side does?
Speaker 5: There's unemployment.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know. There's also units for you. I'm listening.
Speaker 5: I refuse to buy a house that somebody paid two hundred thousand dollars for in twenty nineteen that's now five hundred and thirty thousand. That's stupid. It has to end. No, bye, okay in April, use that purchase a home.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you from this day forward, it's.
Speaker 5: Unfortunate if your lease runs out and you all of a suddenly gotta like live outside in the winter. That sucks, but we have to do this for our economy.
Speaker 1: Okay, one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna go do.
Speaker 1: I was just on vacation eating just aggressive amount of calories. So what am I going to do to top it off?
Speaker 5: Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: I got to get my hands on that new McDonald's Big Mac Chicken version.
Speaker 5: Okay, to be fair, you've been out of America for a while. This is a good homecoming.
Speaker 1: I need the most American meal of all time. Yeah, I think it's what I do. I I literally flew in from Italy today, landed around like twelve twenty from vacation, and got a taxi here.
Speaker 5: You're crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm on something right now. I don't know how I'm still standing. Honestly.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm glad you made it. There's actually minimal hiccups. I do want to give you some flag for the sympathy fatigue I had.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was tired from the tiredness.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all right, well show, I'm glad you made it through. Col Thanks for hanging out with us tomorrow we do have pink tickets again. Two fifty three, fifty four fifty. We have Cat's Eye tickets at three twenty and four twenty.
Speaker 2: I mean it's we have someone to give the way. Yeah, all right, Love you,