Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America. Welcome this glory. It's great afternoon at Tri State Coast. They afternoon blink or is it bling? You see? The bling to blink is underway with Ted mcday starting tonight. I guess it's sundown. People are going nuts from Music Hall to Finley Market, Newport and Covington. All these projections of art on buildings is going to be great. Can't wait to go down and look at it. And I'm sure Ale's trying to feel who's going to be there. May not leave downtown to make sure that he has a good advantage point of blink and all that means. But until then, last night, in the first broadcast interview with Fox News for I Think Ever, Kamala Harris presented herself and a pun it said afterwards, why did she do this? And the answer is, I don't know why, but I guess in a sense, I'm glad she did because every question had the same answer, not answering the question, but talking about Donald Trump how evil he is. And without answering any of the questions, including the mother of one of the girls that were raped and murdered by legal aliens, she went on to Donald Trump once again. It's all about Donald Trump joining you and I now as a chair of the Republican Party. Alex trenchifilu and first of all, Alex, give us the perspective of you Republicans. Relative to the value of last night's interview with Brett Bhaer and Kamala Harris, well, it was.
Speaker 2: A great value to Republicans. I mean, the American people are starting to understand what we've known for a long time, and that is that Kamala Harris is not fit to be president of the United States. This is a person who did not win a single primary vote. She's totally ill equipped to offer solutions to the nation's ailments. Billy. She talks and talks, but never really fundamentally answers the key questions that face the American people. I thought the interview was a disaster for Kamala Harris. I give kudos to Brett behar for being one of the first real journalists to actually ask her questions, and to be fair, he did similar things to President Trump by interrupting and asking tough questions and demanding answer. So it was good to see Brett bhair do an actual interview of her. I thought she was terrible, and I think that you know, there's a reason her staff, you know, blew the width one this thing and pulled her out of the interview because it was going so poorly for her. So, look, she has no she's not offering any solutions to problems, Billy, and I'm happy to dive into that more. But you know, again from the Republican perspective, you know, this continues to go well for Donald Trump, as it should. He's offering real solutions on inflation and immigration and the economy, where she is offering platitudes and attacks on President Trump's personality rather than on his policy.
Speaker 1: You know, it's hard to say you're the agent of change when you've been in Washington, d c. For the last eight years, four years as a US Senator and then four years as Vice president. And so it began with immigration. We're going to play later some of the cuts. The opening in when he talked about Brett Behar had the video of the of the mother who lost her daughter at the hands of a rape and a murder by an illegal alien. And that wasn't Lake and Riley. It was literally hundreds or thousands of women especially have been raped and murdered or sexually assaulted by illegal aliens. But when it came to can you give me the number of individuals of illegal aliens you freely released into the country, and the number clearly is in the range of ten to fifteen million are running around this country that have no right to be here whatsoever. She of course went to Donald Trump and is not support of a bill, a so called bipartisan bill that wasn't bipartisan, that would have freely admitted into the country about two million illegals every year automatically when it passed the citizenship And so how'd you like her answer on immigration, in which she didn't get provide an answer at all, because she's responsible for the disaster happening not just in Springfield or high but in every small town in America and large city. Plus I want to add this that it came out about four days ago that New York City is seeking sixteen thousand more hotel rooms on top of the twenty three thousand hotel rooms they already have to house more illegal imigrants as New York City goes right into the ABYSS. Because of Eric Adams and all the heads of all the departments in New York City or either under indictment or resigned to disgrace our answers and immigration particularly bad. What was your reaction to the first question? She didn't answer.
Speaker 2: Well, So, Billy, this actually, this is an important point to make, and I've tried to make it for a long time. This is the difference between Donald Trump and career politicians. She talks about a bill and legislation and plotting along and not solving problems. Okay, she They're the chief administrators of the country's government. Fifteen million people pouring across the southern border, the illegal people coming into this country is a crisis, and it does not require Billy, under the law or anywhere else, action immediately by Congress on every single topic. They have so many different executive actions they could have taken on this. But so you have Donald Trump saying, I'll build a wall, I'll steal the burg I'll you know, I'll put an executive order in place that you remain in Mexico before you far across our southern border. I'll bolster, you know, our border patrol. You know, by the way, he did get the border patrol Union endorsement, which is crucial. But anyway, he actually talks about solving the problems. Career politicians like Kamala Harris and Joe Biden only no government talk about passing the next bill. It's it's like, you know, your house is flooded with water and you call the legislature instead of going and fixing the you know, the leaking pipe. I mean, it really is that simple bill. And that's kind of the fundamental difference between what's happening in Washington right now with Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and what Donald Trump offers, which is solutions, real solutions, and real problems. They have failed on immigration, She's been a major part of the problem. They did put her in charge of the southern border as the borders are. She was terrible in that job, which is why she couldn't win a single primary on the Democrat side and why right now you know she's been a terrible canate for president. So I thought her answer, Billy was terrible.
Speaker 1: And Alex State chair of the Republican Party, can only imagine if she is elected president. You think fifteen to twenty million is a big number, wait till she opens the southern border even further as the president. With the idea that the wind beneath my wings are the American people don't want me to do this, so unconstrained by an election, it's going to get worse with fifty million or one hundred million all over the country. Secondly, there was another good part with the seventy nine percent of the wrong track. It used to be seventy one seventy five percent, we're on the wrong track. And so there's a new poll by Fox News in Santa College that says seventy nine percent of the American people say we're on the wrong track. So Brett Behar asked her with the agent of continuing the policies of Joe Biden, because she has said repeatedly that I can't think of any one thing that I would have done differently the past four years that Senile Joe did, she suddenly becomes the agent of change. So the question was, well, since seventy nine percent of US Americans think we're on the wrong track, and since you have said repeatedly many interviews there's not one thing you would have done differently, how are you an agent of change? How was that answer?
Speaker 2: Buyer, Well, I mean it's more of the same, you know, Billy, we could have some fun with how bad this interview went. But what's not funny or fun is how bad the country is faring right now. And I just just one very small example, you know, Billy, I don't know about you. I bought my first house. I was able to scrape together of down payment get a mortgage at about twenty six years of age. You know how few twenty six year olds. And by the way, I didn't make a high salary. I was a government employee. I was able to scrape together enough money. No, you know, no help. Really, I come from a pretty working class situation. We were able to scrape together a mortgage through my wife, and I bought our first home. You know, my twenty six year olds are buying their first home in this climate, in this economy right now, very very few, it's home ownership is down. We've got issues across the board with our economy. You know, your dollars go far, you know, they don't go nearly as far as they ought to go, given the inflation arey issues the country faces. So the reason that that poll seys seventy nine percent of the American people think we're on the wrong track is because we are and if you think Kamala Harris is the person to fix it, if you think she's the person to fix it, you need to reevaluate. Look, there's a new direction for the country. It's to embrace freedom and capitalism. And yes, Donald Trump is an unconventional political figure. I think everybody understands that already. But his policies, in conjunction with the Republican policies coming out of the Congress and the last term that he was president, were successful for the American people. They lifted up every demographic group. The country was humming right along, and the long comes COVID and that kind of set us back. We're still kind of recovering. The bottom line is we have a new direction, and it's embracing American capitalism, American anderties, production and all the things that we as Republicans that Donald Trump talks about. It's not the same old left wing, far left wing liberal ways of Kamala Harrison, Joe.
Speaker 1: Biden, and Alex Taxios dot Com. I monitor everything simultaneously. She had that disastrous interview on the View. Now there's a tough place for Kamala Harris to go is the View And Sonny hoston asked the question, is there anything you would have done differently the last four years as vice president? She thought about it and said no, basically, I can't think of anything I would have done differently. She came off set and her handlers as four or five consultants got her into her room and said to her Mount and Vice President, what the hell are you doing? The whole campaign is about a new pant forward, a new way of looking at things. We gave you this chart, these three things you did that was good to take credit for him under Biden, and these three new things you got to do. And so a few hours letters she found herself in front of Stephen Colbert. Now there's another tough interview in which the same question was asked. Colbert was told by her handlers ahead of time, you got to ask this question because she'll give a different answer. Okay, I'll ask it same question, what will you have done differently? And there was three things they'd written out for and she looked a little confused and said, well, you know, we've had a success for four years. Not a lot I would have done differently. So she comes off set. Her handlers say good and Vice President, here's the card, here's the three things that went wrong, and here's the three things, and she's like, I got it, I got it. The next morning she's on with Howard Stern. They say, Howard ask her this question, and she gave the same damn answer forgot about the three things and the other three things. And so when seventy nine percent of a saber on the wrong track, I want to know what in the hell she's doing last night with Brett Baar.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Thirdly, sinility, soinility of Joe Biden, she said repeatedly, in the six months before he was pushed out of office, does this guy's sharp as attack? He's writing I amic pentameters, he's writing poems in his free time, he can read the Iliad in the Odyssey backwards and memorize the Constitution, And all of a sudden, the guy's a babbling fool. What she's been for the last two years? She was asked repeatedly, at what point did you realize this guy is not reading the Iliad in the Odyssey backwards? At what point did you understand he's got mental problems? She answered the question by saying, Donald Trump is seventy eight years old. Donald Trump I'll be like, wait a minute, what about the question? What answer the question? What about senility? And she had no clue, had no answer. Alex, you're like a politician, you chair the Republican Party. Give me the answer of the sonility. Of course, for the last two years, all of us that have family members that have slide into the abyss of Alzheimer's and dementia. I get it, I understand it. I pray to God, I don't get it. Tony Bender pheers he's already got it. I hope he doesn't. But nonetheless, why not provide an answer that makes some sense when you know the question is coming? Answer the question? Did she answer the question? You know what I'm saying, I pissed off?
Speaker 2: I do. Go ahead, Well, Billy, listen, listen. I mean, you're exactly right on everything you've said. But the other the point here that's very important in my mind to make is right now, the country is involved in a scandal bigger than Watergate, and the scandal is this, we have an entire administration in Washington that is covering for a commander in chief, a guy with the ability to launch nuclear war the likes of which this planet has never seen who is plainly unfit for the office. What's happening with Joe Biden. I've seen that my family, others have seen in their family. It's sad and unfortunate on a human level. But ask yourself, if Joe Biden ought to be the commander in chief and running the country, have his hands on the levers of power. That is a scandal of mammoth proportions. And Kamala Harris had a front row seat and continues, by the way, as the vice president to have a front row seat on a scandal bigger than Watergate. Our mainstream press will not cover it for obvious reasons because it helps Donald Trump. But we're going to learn in the next couple of years, is the books start to seep out Billy as actually people start to evaluate what's been going on. Joe Biden has been unfit for this job for probably a couple of years, maybe longer. And I don't mean ideologically unfit, I mean mentally not prepared to manage the affairs of the country. And it's amazing to me that we have not had a sixty minutes expose. It's amazing to me that we don't have more people talking about having She's at a front row seat to history, so when she's asked that question, she knows she's part of a massive cover up on what's going on with the President of the United States. So that's why she deflects. And again one more area where she failed in that.
Speaker 1: Interview, Alex t Here we sit on Thursday, October the seventeenth, in the afternoon. I guess Yah Yah Sinmar has met as maker, and I hope he's in the bowels of hell with a bunch of other mass murderers. But nonetheless, the country is ongoing as I speak today, tomorrow, this weekend, last week, last month, last year. We need somebody to run the country. It's not Joe Biden. The media won't cover it. Now, lastly, can you give me a capsule. I know this is something that many are concerned about, and which is State Issue Won? Which is I was on with Eddie and the Rock yesterday afternoon trying to describe what the heck it is. When you read the first sentence of State Issue Won, you can vote yes on it if you read the sentence. But the polling my sources tell me in the case it's going to pass, despite the fact that those in Michigan that have a similar constitutional amendment say it's been a disaster because it's chopping up municipalities, chucking chopping up the black vote, et cetera. Soy, can you give us a thirty second capsule? What is State Issue one and why do you encourage most normal Americans are going to vote no on State Issue one because it takes away the right to vote. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Well, thirty seconds is hard, but I'm going to be very brief and say the following things to you. Billy through how Republican Party unanimously voted to endorse a no position on Issue one. President Trump is a no un issue one. Governor de Wine is a no un issue one. Bill Cunningham is a no un issue one. You're a flying company. A Republican in this state knows Issue one is a scam and a lie. It's twenty five million dollars of out of state dark money, special interest, far left progressive causes have come into Ohio trying to convince you to strip out your power as a voter in the redistricting process. This is a complete scam. And everybody listening today, who's going to vote for Donald Trump and vote for Republicans. Please educate yourself and your neighbors. This is a Democrat power ground because Democrats cannot win races in an otherwise red state because they have left the mainstream of American politics. So that is the challenge with Issue one. Vote no.
Speaker 1: Lastly, we vote for the members of the Reapportionment Board. We vote for the governor, we vote for the Secretary of State, we vote for the auditor, we vote for the state senators and the state reps. On the commission, there's seven members. We actually go and we vote. If this thing passes, voting is done, there'll be no citizens voting anymore for members of the Reapportionment Board. There'll be a bunch of eggheads of academia picking five Republicans, supposedly five Democrats and five independents. They're going to tell you what the lines are absent judicial review, spend all the money they need to get it done, and the people actually will quit voting on members of the Reapportionment Board. So if you're a Democrat and you believe in democracy and voting, you got to vote. Known Issue won because what it means is if it passes. You're done voting on members of the Reapportionment Board. And that's the answer. Alex t We got to run, but thanks for giving giving us your opinion. And immigration on the wrong track, seventy nine percent of US economy on the wrong track, sinility of the president and Kamala Harris's positions are to do more of the same. Alex Trenchafilu, Chair of the Republican Party, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Now go eat some back La.
Speaker 2: Bah God Bless America, Billy always going to be with you, and God bless Greece.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more if the line becomes available five p one three seven four nine, seven thousand. My comments are next on news Radio seven hundred WLW. Hey hit the music, Dave Keaton, hit the music, Getting ready for all the lies ahead. I sound a little bit like Kamala Harris all that it was because doesn't necessarily have to be all that is and what is could be was and what else he is? Just pay attention to more. You understand that completely, I'm sure. And after one o'clock today we have Michael McDonald of the Catholic League. As you may know, the Kamala Harris campaign is snubbing the Catholic Church in New York City for the Al Smith dinner, along with other positions that are somewhat so I always say at loggerheads with Christianity and with any religion inside this country. That's after one o'clock today. But until then, of course, the big news this afternoon it is the questioning of Brett bhar At the interview with Kamala Harris, which was an unmitigated disaster for Kamala Harris. You know, when I coached some sports in little league basketball and baseball, there was something called the mercy rule, and that is if you got up too many points, either had a running clock, or you kind of stopped the game. And last night's interview was so bad that at some point the three or four those in charge of Kamala Harris was waving their own and taking their right finger across their throats saying, cut it out, that's it, no more. Give her a little background. It was agreed that Kamala Harris would sit for an in depth, uncut interview between five pm Eastern time and five thirty and that that time was picked because it would take a little bit of time to turn it around. It was a live taped interview, which means that the whole thing's going to be replayed, but it needs to be at a certain time, within a certain framework. And so the parties agreed Fox News and Kamala Harris that she would sit for an interview between five o'clock Eastern time and five thirty Eastern time and a designated spot in Pennsylvania. So Brett bhar and the crew set up early. They had everything ready to go at four thirty pm, and Brett bhar was sitting there at four forty five waiting for the five o'clock entry of Kamala Harris. Gets to be five to five. There's a couple of her so called assistants around. He's saying, you know where's madam Vice President? Well, she'll be here. So at five o'clock it was time for the thirty minute interview. Well, then at five oh five things are getting a little bit tight. He's saying. Brett Bear is saying, is it going to happen? Yeah, it's gonna happen. She's coming. She'll be here any minute. Finally walked in at about five twelve pm, knowing that at five point thirty. Technically you had to get this thing concluded to air at six o'clock, and so the thirty minutes was cut down quickly to twenty six minutes, and then at twenty one minutes, then to twenty minutes, and she finally sat down ready to go about five point fifteen, got done about five thirty six, which gave Fox News little time. So they had some fill at the top two or three minutes of Phil by Brett Barrett in order to get the turnaround time available. And it was a no holds barred interview. Ask what you want to whatever you want to do. Supposed to be thirty minutes, then twenty six minutes, ended up to be about nineteen and a half for twenty minutes, and at the end the aides were off to the side given the cut motion. And also stop stop stop. You might recall last night that Brett bear of Fox News said, well, I'm being told we have to stop. He had many more questions to ask, but like the Mercy rule, she had taken enough incoming and she couldn't do it anymore. First question was about immigration, and you may recall that Brett Behar played the testimony of a mother whose young daughter was raped brutally and murdered by legal aliens in this country. And you know, apartment building complexes have been taken over in many cities by illegal aliens who run it like their turf and Caracas. And also New York City has now has tens of thousands under contract, more hotel rooms, and a complete and broken city run by an indicted mayor who is going to go to federal prison. Complete collapse. So immigration was the number one issue. Throw on top of that wrong track big issue. And then the economy and wrong track kind of implements the economy, the southern border, healthcare, housing costs, etc. It's all right there. So the immigration question was how many millions and millions of illegals have your policies allowed to parole into the country unsupervised, have no idea where they are, And she wouldn't answer the question. Whenever a question was asked about immigration, she went to one of her cabinet file talking points and started talking about Donald Trump's opposition of a bill a year ago. Then Brett Bearr tried to bring her back to the idea that there were ninety four executive orders signed by Joe Biden, and I guess Kamala Harrison the first two days of his administration taking away the border protections, which is stay in Mexico, which is using the Mexican army on the northern border and paying for them, extending the wall, and making sure that no one illegally in the country gets a date to report for hearing two years or five years from now. It goes, that's the recipe for disaster. And so she did not answer the question or all about immigration because guess what, she can't answer the question because what's happening now is exactly what the Democrat u's one. They want more illegal immigration. And at some point soon if Kamala Harrison controls the presidency of the House and the Senate, come next to January February, well, we're going to have complete rewrite of the immigration laws, giving pats a citizenship and also voting rights to all kinds of illegals from all over the world because they're going to vote, she thinks for Democrats, and that's going to substitute to take the place of your vote. And so she could answer the question of an immigration, then we get onto the wrong track. And most numbers are between seventy and seventy five percent. Americans say we're on the wrong track. And Alex Trenchafeelu touched on it briefly. He said, when he was twenty six years old, him and his wife Jennifer, and he was in the prosecutor's office at the time, making about eighteen thousand dollars a year, scraped together enough money to buy their first home. The great Americans sitting with you, Penny and I bought our first home when we were twenty six years old. It was twenty four oh three Sheltenham Avenue, Sheltenham, an old orchard section of the of Toledo. And every now and then we get back to Toleda, we drive by twenty four oh three Sheltenham. That's our first house. Of course, forty two thousand dollars. The interest rate was fourteen percent. I felt good about that. Both of us worked, I think, extensively, and we made it happen. How many twenty four to twenty eight year olds right now are getting ready to buy their first home. The answer is, unless someone's giving you the money. About two percent are ready to buy their first home. Many cannot afford to live in an apartment. I'm told that rents and apartments are anywhere between fifteen hundred and three thousand dollars a month. So if that's twenty five percent of your income after taxes, you're going to have to make seventy five thousand dollars a year to do that. The idea of owning a home is beyond your capability, and that's an important factor. Correct. Absolutely, And so when she was asked, Okay, seventy nine percent of Americans say America is on the wrong track. And for the last to eight years, you've been in one Washington, DC, four years as a prominent US Senator from California, the last four years is the VP the last person in the room having said that I support every decision made by the Biden Harris administration. How is it possible after that seventy nine percent of Americans, including the great majority of Democrats, they were on the wrong track? Do you take responsibility for that? The next word out of her mouth was Trump. That wasn't the question. She went on babbling about the last ten years have been building up to this moment. Well, if that's the case, they solved none of the problems. In comment upon an administration to take control. And you may remember Brett Baar pointed out that in the first two years of the administration, the Democrats controlled everything, handed out money like drunken sailors, to the school districts, to townships, to cities, and the states whatever they wanted. Billions of dollars float out of the public treasury as so called a recovery from COVID, which by the time they took off was it was well underway. By the middle of twenty twenty one, the recovery from COVID was well underway, and the six trillion dollars on top of the bonfire of inflation was completely unnecessary, but it happened nonetheless. So she had no answer as to why we, you and me say the country's on the wrong track. Everywhere I look there's chaos and confusion and heartache, and everywhere I look, locally, internationally, statewide, the city, it's all bad. It's all bad. It's terrible. She has no answer because she participated in the process that caused us to believe that America is on the wrong track. It's not working. And of course the third part was the economy, and most Americans believe the economy is bad, despot objective indicators. The stock market is up. My friends and I and many others that are invested in the stock market are doing very well. But most Americans don't have significant, significant money in the stock market. Four oh one k's are much more popular than it fixed pensions at this case. But nonetheless, the economy is bad, bad, bad, And so at some point last night they had enough. They shortened the interview. They put Brett bare into the hot white lamps. That was well promoted. They knew what they were doing, and at some point near the end, enough was enough. She can't take it anymore. Not one question was asked of Kamala Harris that she gave an answer to. She had like a file cabinet in her head, and when the issue was a rose of the economy or wrong track or whatever it might be, her mental filing cabinet opened drawers at said economy or immigration or wrong track or Iran, and she came out with answers about opportunity economy. She's a prosecutor who supports a failed Senate bill opposed by Donald Trump, and she was in charge of the Sinewa cartel to put them in jail and Tawson worse like aspirations, ambitions and dreams, and that filled it all up. And that's the or four times you try to answer the question, how come run the wrong track when you're the one lay in the track, you're the one with the train, and seventy nine percent of us say we're on the wrong track. And now comes out a few hours ago that Yah Yah sin War may be dead. Looking at my left and to my right, Israeli confirms the American officials that Humas leader is dead. So that's a good thing. But there's another sin War developing somewhere in Amasco and take his place. So we're left with a failed foreign policy by any objective indicator. Think about Ukraine, think about Iran. And January of twenty twenty one, Iran was on its back financially, that they were gaining about sixty or thirty to thirty to fifty billion dollars a year in oil revenue. Trump and knocked it down even further and suddenly open up the floodgates of money flowing into Iran from Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. Absolutely one hundred billion dollars or more every year so they filled up the terror coffers, the buckets of hamas hesbalah Isis and the Huthis in order to surround Israel and to kill it. Funded by the United States government, funded by you and me. So we're funding Iran's efforts in Iraq, in Syria and Lebanon and Gaza and South Yemen, and we're also fueling, thank God, support for Israel. It's the only Western democracy in that part of the Middle East. In fact, anywhere in the Middle East, even those Middle Eastern countries that support Israel, like Egypt well has peace with Israel. Saudi Arabia Cutter UAE all have peace with Israel because they won peace. And the split in the Arab world is not so much between America and Iran. It's between the Shiahs and the Sunnis. The Shias are the Iranians and the Sunnis are the Saudi Arabians. They fight and hate each other more than they hate other people. So we're left now in a circumstance on the eve of this election, in which everything is trending the correct way, that is toward re electing Donald Trump and stopping the madness. I have great fear lying ahead having tried to assassinate him twice, drawing blood in one, suing him for five hundred million dollars successfully that the New York Court of Appeal said of about it two weeks ago, this is ridiculous. And at the end of it, the lawyers for the Attorney General of New York said, please don't file sanctions against our law license for bringing this lawsuit against Donald Trump. That was a bunch of bs. Then they indict him in different jurisdictions, having coordinated the attack from the White House, both with Jack Smith and Atlanta in New York City meetings held among the group two years ago. Who's going to indict him for this? Who's going to dine him for that? The goal was to take him out to make sure that Trump could not arise to be a force in the twenty twenty four election, and then trying to seize his assets, trying to lock him, get the fingerprints, get the munk shots, put him on trial in front of a ridiculous New York jury, of course, would have convicted him, and all that has failed. So here we are with about two and a half weeks to the election, and they're not done with him yet. I had to talk with a prominent Republican senator last night in which there's great fear that the language of the left on the main media talk shows is so severe, whether it's the View which is an ABC News product or MSNBC, with Joe Scarborough describing Donald Trump as a as a serious risk to the continuation of the United States of America, a risk to the constitution. He's hitler, You and I are members of the Nazis Party by supporting him. Every rotten, filthy, defamatory slur that could be used against Donald Trump is now going to accelerate because their candidate is failing. Recent polling has are losing all seven battleground states and losing the popular vote nationally by two percentage points, which is going to be a landslide for Donald Trump. And two and a half weeks remained for Iran to make sure that Donald Trump is not the president for Russia and China and North Korea together to understand, they got a Putts right now in the White House whose name is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris is cut from the same cloth. They want this administration to continue. As to the Europeans and NATO, they don't want a strong American presence in NATO Hell. They want Kamala Harris. Putin has endorsed Kamala Harris, Hijao Ping China, Kamala Harris, Kim John Ann North Korea, Kamala Harris. The terrorist in the Middle East they want Kamala Harris. The only group that doesn't want Kamala Harrison Middle East are the Jews in Israel. They want Donald Trump. So in a sense, it's all on the table. And if he does get reelected on November the fifth or sixth, then you got to double and triple his security because they're going to try to kill him between November fifth and January the twentieth, when he gets better Secret Service protection, which, by the way, the report this morning called the Secret Service a joke organization that allowed a sniper one hundred and fifty yards away on the top of a roof to be in that position for ninety minutes without anyone interfering with him. I mean, the Secret Service is no better than Barney Fiffe in Maybury. And I thought it was one of the greatest protective organizations in the world. It is not. And even the Congress now says this morning. There must be serious reform. Got to be serious reform in this Secret Service? Are you kidding me? Plus FEMA's unmitigated disaster. Talked to my friends in Fort Myers Beach. Mayor Dan Hallers had him on a couple times last week. The sea arose again and went over the top of Fort Myers Beach for about seven or eight hours, to the depth of about six feet. Dan Aller says to me that FEMA is a joke. So every federal government agency upon which we rely the money is sent is either misspent on DEI or used by fools to have an unintended result. I thought the Secret Service was up there with the FBI till the last seven or eight years. I thought the FBI leadership was a wonderful organization. Not anymore. The longer the Democrats are in charge, the worst things become. So let's continue with more. And who's going to vote for Kamala Harris all kinds of people? Number One, there's a committed forty five percent of Americans who love all Democrats. It's the machine. The machine can have an interchangeable drill bit, but someone else in charge, and the machine will elect that person. And this election is a test of that if with her record of shameless plugs for the Marxist left, with her incompetence for the past four years, with her babbling incessantly as if she has Turette syndrome, and her if this person and we pulled over the finished line by the machine, there will not be a Republican elected for the rest of this century. Because if we can't win with this guy in this climate, with his principles, there's nothing in the future that will keep the machine. They when they cause more illegals to be able to vote, to maintain democratic control for the rest of the century. Let's continue with more, Stay tuned for more. Up next is Michael McDonald were the full believes of the Catholic League, and so much more. Bill Cunningham the Great American Live which over the Reds and the Bengals. If Bill will schedule for tomorrow Bengals and more a news Radio seven hundred WU Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the voting is ongoing in many states, including I noticed that Georgia recently had the highest win in two day turnouts in the history Ohio's voting. As we speak, most states are to have early voting, and so instead of election day, when I have election month. And one thing to take into account when you vote is the moral and ethical values of the candidates, especially when it comes to public policy. I often have some of my u so I always say, detractors to point about the deficiencies of Donald Trump's character, but damnit, Donald Trump's policy seem to work. And the other side, so to speak, the Democrats don't understand many times the injuries they inflict upon people. One of those is Gretchen Whitmer, who's the governor of Michigan, when she portrays the giving of the Eucharist in a fashion that is extremely disrespectful to the Catholic faith and so much more, plus all the moral issues involving abortion, plus transgender rights, plus the Al Smith dinners ongoing in New York City in October, and one candidate decided not to appear to enhance Catholic charities in New York City. That was Kamala Harris Jonan You and I now is Michael McDonald of the Catholic League dot Org. And Mike McDonald welcome again to the Bill cunning shown. First of all, Michael, can you tell the American people. What happened in Michigan with this portrayal of Holy Communion and what was the intent of Whittmer and also her half hearted apology. Many may not know what happened because it didn't get a lot of media play because it is so negative for liberal Democrats, so it wasn't portrayed by the media. But what happened in Michigan, if anything?
Speaker 3: Yep, here Bill, great to be with you, and yeah, you know, it's really funny how this doesn't get media attention. So last week Thursday, October tenth, this podcast Chip Talks with Liz Plank. It's one of these techie podcasts, had on Gretchen Whitmer, and one of the promotional videos they had for it was this woman Liz Plank on her knees, Gretchen Whitmer standing over her, puts a dorito on her tongue, and then it pans over to Whitmer and she's wearing the cama. Obviously the camo to appeal to, you know, real men like you, and may Harris Walls had I still haven't gotten mine. I imagine you haven't gotten yours yet. But this was clearly done to mock the Catholic faith. Is one of the things that they immediately talk about to open the podcast is the quote unquote post birth abortions. This Liz Plank woman asked the governor Greshen Whitmer of Michigan asked her, do you ever consider have you ever considered getting a post birth abortion for your two daughters, which they make fun of. Macleida is uncontrollable laughing, Oh, you know, those things don't happen, even though meanwhile, in was in Michigan, we know for now Michigan, Minnesota, for a fact, that children have been left to die after they have survived abortions. We know for a fact that in Virginia, former Governor Ralph Northam there has been on the radio saying that, oh, you know, we'll keep the child alive and then comfortable, and then then we'll make a decision if the baby should live or die. Here in the great state of New York, former Governor Andrew Cuomo another one again, all Democrat governors all pushing that a child that somehow survives the horrors of abortion, by the grace of God, should be left to die. And that's terrible that that is happening. In this country. But it is, and the Democrats make light of it. They make fun of it, and then just to really stick the salt in the wound there, rub it in as deep as they can. They come out and say they have the video of her putting the dorito on the tongue, and they go on about this whole while, well, you know, there's this TikTok trend to people doing this. Okay, sure you go on TikTok. All the people are sitting in a restaurant. Most of it involves someone taking something on their fort putting in someone else's mouth, right, that is not what happened here, clearly was designed to mock the Catholic sacrament of the eu Christ.
Speaker 1: And the other two issues that arise is that when I go on the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, it tells me that between the sixth and the tenth week of pregnancy a woman should get prenatal care. In other words, the federal government says, if your baby is in UTERI six to ten weeks, which is what a month and a half to three months, that's when you start prenatal care. What is the prenatal care of It's not a catalyus, it's not a cyst, it's not a tumor. It's a baby. So on one hand, the federal government says you need prenatal care, and on the other hand, the federal government says, that's not a baby. And secondly, I know in Ohio about twenty seven states, if a pregnant woman is killed, there's two charges filed, one for killing the mother, but also one for killing the unborn baby. So the federal government recognizes that pre natal care is required because it's a baby. And secondly, if you kill the mother and a manslaughter d UI or murder, guess what that is absolutely a second criminal charge, generally of second degree murder or manslaughter. So how can this unknown thing get pre natal care? And secondly, why is it a criminal charge if you kill that unborn baby if it's not a person. Can you explain that one to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no logic to this. This is the Demos trying to split words here. Split hair is trying to have their cake and eat it too. And you know what, we got to see how this selection plays out. Abortions getting a lot of play because the Democrats think this is going to turn out the vote for him, which is just just a very sad commentary on our culture right now, that leading political party is banking on the murder of children to turn out the vote. This is abhorrent that this is going on, and people of faith really need to wake up and get involved in this election because you know they keep talking about going back to Row. Well, there are no limits in Row. You can terminate a child minutes away from being born, and that's what's coming. That's what they want to do. And even then, as we've seen in a handful of democratic states, even then, if the child is born successfully, there's no guarantee that the child just won't be kept comfortable, which pretty much means kept warm and left in the dark.
Speaker 2: And the kind of land which is just terrible.
Speaker 1: And they kind of get credit for the landing to have the governor of a state simulate giving Eucharist on a dorido to the tongue of a liz plant TikToker, and then to offer explanations, Well, if anyone might have been offended by what I did, I'm sorry. In other words, you shouldn't be offended by this. You should accept this slam on Catholicism and Christianity, because that's what we do. That's what we do transgender rights. That's exactly what they don't want to take credit. Am I correct? I mean think about that. I could not imagine any other faith receiving this kind of slander, and it's not covered at all, but every little twister turn of a phrase by Donald Trumps front page and this thing is ignored, which is disgusting.
Speaker 3: You know, this is just my take on it. Bill Whitmer's been a surrogate for Kamila Harris now since she's been received the coronation. This late in the game, you are not doing things on accident, you are doing things on purpose. Yes, And clearly in my mind anyway, it appears that there is a certain element of driving out the base here, that this was done intentionally because there are rabbit secularists in the Democratic Party that hates the traditional values that the cat Church stands for. You know, the Orthodox Chews, Evangelical Christians, other Mormons, some Muslims are very good on these issues, but the Catholic Church is the oldest institution that you can really point to that that sticks up for these values. Even in the Polling Data Bill, there's evidence that what is it fifty three percent of Democrats look unfavorably on Catholics, that they are doing this to chin up the vote. Look, we're going to stand up to these bad people that are going to limit your access to abortions, that are going to say you can't transgender a six year old. And so I personally think that was the goal here, that they were sending a message. You know, the likes to call them dog whistles, that there was nothing dog whistles about this, that this was about to settle as a dump truck. But they're sending a message that you know, you got to get out there and vote because we're going to fight back against these traditional values as represented by the church.
Speaker 1: Secondly, we have the Al Smith Dinner. Even with when you had Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump teeing it up, you had Obama teeing it up with with the Mitt Romney. It's a fun event, a little sarcasm. Everyone wears their white tails and they appear in New York City together to demonstrate where one nation maybe two or three different political viewpoints or not at all. But the purpose of the Al Smith Dinner in New York City is to raise millions and millions of dollars for Catholic charities in New York City, the great bulk of which may go to illegal aliens, but nonetheless anyone in need in New York City. It's coming together, the archbishop, the cardinals, there, other religious figures are there. But there's one candidate this year that said, I'm not going to that thing. It's Kamala Harris. What the where where do the proceeds go of this? And why wouldn't Kamala Harris assist in raising money for the needy?
Speaker 3: Yes, you mentioned it goes to Catholic charities. H I'm not quite sure where where their money goes. But it's a good cause. It helps people, and more importantly, right a lot of people don't know this. Bill Elsmith was the first major candidate in American history to be Catholic, which is why it's the Al Smith Dinner. Ran in twenty eight against Tuber and lost, So you know, it is one of the other things like this was a bit of a cultural shift in American society in which, you know, for a long time everything had been dominated by the wasp elite, and here's a Catholic guy breaking into the ranks. So even on that, like, it's a good messaging to say, you know that the Catholics are welcome into the political fold as a candidate, especially when Catholics are the swingiest of the different religious blocks in the country, you know, it might be a nice thing just to show up and appear. I mean, frankly, Kamala is just not good in these types of settings. She's not funny at all. Her cackling is annoying at best. So, like there's probably a little bit of a tactical reason it's not good. But then just on a fundamental standpoint, if you look at the platform that they are running on the Democratic Party put out in August of this year, there's something about Catholics, there's something about religious freedom. They talked a little bit about fighting anti Semitism and Islamophobia. But you know, the Dems are a basket case on both of those questions because that they're trying to appeal to both groups, and so you just sort of get these half hearted statements that Islamophobia is bad, anti Semitism back. Yeah, we know that, that's why they're bad. We all know they're bad. People shouldn't do it. If that's the best you can come up with then you know, maybe, you know, go to Wikipedia and plagiarize a little bit more. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're referring to her book of twenty nine, in which large numbers of pages have been taken out of Wikipedia without attribution and put in her books. She's a plagiarist, and that was twenty oh nine when she was the Attorney General of California. That's also not covered by the mainstream media. She's a plagiarist and not covered well.
Speaker 3: That was in the New York Times and they told us it wasn't that big of a deal. That big of a deal. It's just a little bit of plagiarism, just a little.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking, okay. And on top of that, the phony apology of Governor Whitmer and gods taken out of the public square. That's where we are morally. And I'm sure the Democrats, liberal Democrats, not many Democrats, but liberal Democrats view religion as an obstacle to what they want as secular, humanistic society dominated by George Sorows. And some institutions stand against that. And that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And that is it in a nutshell. You know, if you look at these things long term, there is a divide between the political parties, particularly on these issues that people of faith tend to be more with the Republicans, the secularists tend to be much more with the Democrats, and as a result of the policies that are coming out of them. You know, if you look at we have this up on our website, Catholic League dot orga side by side comparison of the religious liberty issues that have been championed by Donald Trump in his term and the Biden Harris administration in the last four years. And it's pitiful what they have done. Everything is that they do for religious outreach is just to advance secular liberal causes. So that there's a lot on climate change, there's a lot on resettling immigrants, again, a little bit on anti semitisms, bad Islamophobia as bad. We should be nice to the minority religions. Yeah, okay, absolutely, we should be nice everybody. But you got to do a little bit more than just put out a statement like that doesn't really count. But if you look at what Trump did, he was aggressive on the right to life, He was aggressive in standing up to the transgender ideology, I did a very good job of defending religious liberty, the ability to practice your faith in the public square, to be included in public conversation. He was extremely aggressive on those things, and as a result, people of faith were able to get involved more in civil society programs, helping the needy, helping you know, the soup kitchens, the homeless, all those types of programs. Really removing the regulations and letting people of faith get involved to practice their faith, to put their faith into action in the public square hugely important. And as a result, where you are seeing this growing chasm really between the religious liberty that someone like Donald Trump is advocating for and the militant secularism that's coming from Kamala Harrison, the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Michael McDonald, we have to leave. It sounds like the police are making another run somewhere. But I would also point out that Donald Trump has Jewish grandchildren. I ses, and I know my boss is a Jewish carpenter, so I kind of understand that. But once again, Catholic League dot org, Catholic League dot org, New York City, and Michael McDonald, may you and Bill Donahue continue to have a great weekend and Thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Michael, you too, Bill of a great weekend. You're a great American.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more and the truth will set us off free. I know many are concerned about maybe the personal behavior of Donald Trump. He's got a bear bayar, bad hairdoo, and possibly some of his previous behavior is not particularly moral, But damn it, his policies work. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred ought more than they.
Speaker 4: Tell the country is on the wrong track. They say the country is on the wrong track. If it's on the wrong track, that track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and President.
Speaker 1: Biden being president.
Speaker 4: That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that? If you're turning the page. You've been in office for three and.
Speaker 5: A half years, and Donald Trump has been running for office, so you've.
Speaker 1: Been the person home for the office.
Speaker 2: Lot.
Speaker 5: We both know what I'm talking about. You and I both know what I'm actually what are you talking about? What I'm talking about is that over the last decade, people have but listen, hello.
Speaker 6: Bye, I'm broadcasting the country has been on the wrong track with you and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Your comments are Donald Trump's am running for president for ten years? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's always are you taking responsibilities? His fault? What about you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I bet it's always his fault since George Washington, blame somebody other than yourself for your personal mysterias. You're in charge for the three and a half years you've done nothing, and then you sit there and go, well, it's you know, it's his fault.
Speaker 5: What about responsible for what happened in your administration?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get that, you understand that or not?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: By the way, what about Paul Luck McKinney Moore. The band walked around town for months and months with all your stuff in your bag. Yep, you walked here, walked there. You want papers all over the place, and now how all your papers? Credit unions? You were turned down everywhere? Yep. But Paul Luck said, come to me, segment put ninety five percent down, when get your loan for the other five like that? That's what I did. That's what you did, and now you're in good shape. I think, So all right, go ahead? Will he the stoogs you bought us a proud service every local Thamestar Heating get air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Schmid Heating and Cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred spot. And we also want to thank Ron's Roost, Willie. It's clucking good thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five at five seven four two two to two. The King Ron Larkin and the Prince Ron Junior brought our lunch down too. We got the Prince, We got the King. What about the Queen mother? Olga? She was she was back in the castle, I was road. She may be dating someone, is that correct? I don't think so. It could be sixty four years young. Is Ron's roost? And Olga is ninety four years old? Correct? What about her? And Buddy l Rosa? What have you heard? Tell me the truth? What do you heard? Do you think that was around then? Can't say. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals and Browns, Part one of the Battle of Ohio Preview Tonight. Cincinnati tax resolution powered by taf Sheldon Roundtable showed Lance, Rocky Long Necks Richwood six oh five, seven hundred WLW Get it done. American League Championship Series resumes later today at five o'clock in Cleveland. Yankees lead those Guardians two games to none. How about that NLCS tonight at eight Dodgers and Mets in New York. And let's see hockey NHL Buffalo Columbus College hockey tonight in Oxford, Robert Morris meets the Miami RedHawks. What else you got going on? By the way, Evan Nolan, new council member in Cincinnati, was sworn in. Yeah, he's the wrong race and the wrong gender. But nonetheless, it says here in the in cair story written by Sharon Coolidge, that only six of the eight council members showed up for the swaring in. Council members Mark Jefferies and Jeff Kramering were on vacation. Council members Scottie Johnson, who by the way, has lost his way completely, who had been a vocal critic of the idea of appointing a white man, did not show up.
Speaker 2: Week.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying week. Civil rights groups formed to stop racial discrimination now use it was the mayor there, he was there, but he after Pirreval also offered criticisms by the way Evan Nolan was the treasurer for after pure of all and then to have to have purifolls let not got the wrong colored skin. He's white. The NAACP srold is going to end quote deeply disappointed and profoundly disheartened that council member Mika Owens, by the way he's black, decision on the appointment of the vacant council seat. Her choice sends a bad message that the importance of black representation, particularly male black representation, can be discarded. Went on and on. So the NAACP fights racial discrimination by using it against some other race. Sounds good to me, I don't know. And before the swearing in, Sharon Cooley said that Evan Nolan and Joe Mallory, the president, got together, had a pow wow in the hallway. Pow wow, big pow wow. So Evan Nolan is married with kids, and that's a problem in the city of Cincinnati, and it's race. By the way, the council now exactly represents the racial composition of the city, which is forty percent black. And fifty percent white. That's not enough.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you are to stay to shock. I'm glad I live in Butler County. I'll tell you what. Chris Smitherman is black? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What if Mika Ohen selected Chris Smitherman to go back on council? What what Joe Mallory had said? Then he's black, right, Chris Smitherman. And see, it's not my point. It's not about race. It's about political ideology that the favorite justice of Joe Mallory should be Clarence Thomas. He's black, right, It's all that matters, right, not exactly, not exactly, So Sega, we gotta back. I don't know what to tell you. I don't know. Are you going to blink? People are getting ready going nuts, right, and it's a bling or blink blink? I think it's blink. No, it's blink. Are you going to blink?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Why get down there because it's going to be cold, and it's going to be you know, chili out, and I don't go out in chili weather. You can go from a Fendly market to Covington and all it would take you an hour simply to walk it. It looks unbelievable, Andy Mack. What they're gonna do? According to my friend Sean Donovan, you going, I think I am what have a good friend of mine that has a Bentley? What are you gonna do? Pop the pop the convertible top on there? And I'm gonna wait to a sky You're gonna wave through the crowd Bentley. I'm just saying Bentley, So, uh, somebody's someone's pocketing a large amount of cabbage on this deal. But secondly, what did it cost to put it on? Should have asked Brendan Cole? And who's sponsoring it? And is it coming back in two years or four years? Segment? What do you know about Bling? Blink? I don't know. What do you know? Why don't you know? Come on, that is not my gig, asked Matt Reese. He was there yesterday, I was it. I don't know. Call him in. Why don't you find out? If I call Richard kge Jones, what would say about Bling? He might be going he's gone. I don't know. I doubt it, but I mean, you know, it's a it's a beautiful thing for the city lights up, Willie. It's an electronic Uh uh uh you know beautification. It's electronic. It's an electronic marvel. I mean the drones and everything else. Things are lit up. Why aren't you there? Why aren't you there? Tony Bender's gone from you have Boone County, Hamilton and Butler County, United is one up and down. Wouldn't that be something? What? What do you? What are you gonna do? You got nothing else to do tonight? Do you come on? Little baseball?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: That's it? High school football is not till tomorrow night. Right, college, you're gonna go? I can't say okay, I don't I don't want to say public.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did not keep my movement secret people. Yeah, all my movements are secret. Yes, and we got to see I see that. Uh yeah yah. Sin War has met met the devil in Hell. But there's another sin war gonna percolate because you cannot get rid of the hate in the heart of Goslin's for Jews. It just it doesn't end. So I'm glad he's dead. He'll John Adolph Hitler and Paul Pott and some others in the bowels of hell. The devil will walk on his bleached out bones and he Israel did the same thing we did in two thousand and one. Did we get them all? Get them all? George Bush Osama bin La, what's the second said, We're going after him. See, you onen't want to be We were dropping we were dropping bombs on park cars everywhere, knocking this guy off, this guy, and then we got the big boy, Oh b l and we gonna say something. I mean it. And I had On O'Neill, the guy that's supposedly put two in the head. He put two in the head and two in the chest. Well figure one. I'm's gotta work right, and he's at the bottom of the Indian Ocean somewhere. Go find him. Probably even the fish would need him. I think it's a problem. So we'll see what happens. Seg Man. We got nothing but issues, nothing but problems. Ever, we got chaos and confusion reigning supreme. At least we have. I talked to Bill Willis. This morning is going to come on tomorrow. Cleveland is in complete turmoil with the Brownies. Here's my prediction. You got you got the Browns playing at home the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in induction is this weekend? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: And then you got the Guardians plan the Yanks. The Yanks are coming. I mean, it's going to be crazy chaos, and Cleveland, we have chaos here. But he is saying now that Nick Chubb of Chubb Insurance is back right, that this is the final moment for Deshaun Watson to demonstrate that he's worth two hundred and fifty billion dollars. And so he's predicting a Brown's victory over the Bengals. As Nick Chubb runs loose and the Browns defense trottles the Bengals offense, we'll see and Deshaun Watson is going to win. Bill Wills, the morning man in Cleveland's gonna say all the Bengals are gonna win. With the Mike McConnell of Cleveland, I heard the Browns are going to announce Friday they're moving out of town. They might they're going to go down to what near the International Airport, build their own stadium, rich Wood or something like that. I've got a place up twenty miles away, so I don't know, And probably Cleveland would say good riddance because they're not very good, but nonetheless they'll still be in the market. So don't make right. It'd be like that. The Browns will get all the money, honey they got. And he's also gonna gonna build hundreds of apartment building a strip center, right and uh uh, he's gonna own it all. Then what do you do with that stadium downtown? Make it a flying jay? I don't know what you do, but it's all a problem everywhere on Luckies. Maybe it's a BUCkies BUCkies. What the hell's a Bucky That's that's that famous city they got They got one hundred and twenty gas pumps at that place. I need one, there's one? I think what Hubert Heights Sheriff they build it off Era off I seventy. I gotta go to They got one? What south of Lexington? I gotta go to BUCkies? Then I get what you get gas there? What do you do? Got everything? Like what we got to do? This show from down there? Doing it? Why not? I don't want to do it. People just come in and BUCkies BUCkies. I believe it when I see it about nine times the size of you know what, Tom Weaedman and Sycamore Twip are to get a BUCkies here? Where would you put it? I don't know. Somewhere. I thought there was something going in Silverton. There's something going in Silverton, I don't know. By Tom's funeral home across the street. Probably a statue of you with they got to be a yodaform on. I'm getting more updates on Barry or opponents? Is that what we will bury? You sat on the back. We did bury him in front of it. And then you also played for Chico's bail bonds, didn't you? Yes, like the bad duke. Yes, I got some great photos. I know I saw them and these are unbelievable. Somebody sent them to you, the photographer to the stars. Yeah, send it to me, and I feel I look at these photos Bill Rankin, Yes, good man, send me these old photos had one one to do with him. It's Pete and I with somebody. It's uh, Joe Morgan, me and the yid Man. How about this one Jerry Springer that's autographed and the great American he said gay better than that? Hey, Bill, Happy Thanksgiving? Jerry Springer and me. And there's Joe Morgan, me and the yid Man. And the classic is Pete Rose and I at the basketball game at the gardens. Will put together this team to raise money for the auto workers, and they were fired in Norwood. I guess you couldn't smile? Is that your joker smile? I was a coach and I had I had a serious attitude. I was thinking of Mike's the chef's nice uniforms too. Showed a lot of skin shirt, Hut said. Pete doesn't look Pete doesn't look good there. What's that in the back? Is that a mascot? The that's BUCkies in the background, BUCkies. That's BUCkies. He filled up the garden BUCkies and Paul O'Neill played, and Tom Browning played, and Anthony Munho has played in Robert Jackson. Those were the good old days. And I'll take these home and I'll keep them in my When I die, my family will throw them all away. I'll tell Eleaven you got to keep some of these. Yeah, I would say, Bill Rankin, thank you sending me all these photos.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: How about me and Pete looking good right there? Looking real good? And he's still smiling and I'm not. I don't know why I'm not smiling. I got me and Jim Day right there. I don't know where that is Red's opening day No, that's the on the at Great American Ballpark. Yeah, I thought Red's opening day. Bill Rankin, I don't know. And there's another one me and I don't know who that other guy is. He looks familiar. That's Pete. Pete and I looking good right there? Suits on, Yes, a my arm. I'm sure looking good. So Bill Rankin, thank you for sending me all these. I'll take them home, put them in a drawer, look at them now, and then when I'm dead, Evan Cunningham will throw them all away. Would you agree? Be nice to put them up here if we could. That's the way it ought to be. Can't do that. Pete gets a hold of me with Tyler and says Tyler wants to meet Haul Cogan. I said, I think I can make that happen. How big was Hulk Cogan in the late nineteen eighties, huge? We're at the Riverfront Coliseum. I get Pat Patterson, the guy's name who was like the den mother talked to him and loved to have Pete. Would Pete be involved in the in the in the broadcast? I'm so well, I don't know. I say, Pete, you want to do something? He said, sure? What do you want to do. As I talked to Pat Patterson, I have no idea. So we get pictures of Evan and Me and Tyler and Pete and Hulk and hot Rod. So the match starts and it's iron half long, two hours packed, and at the end, I'm supposed to read a proclamation from the ring as the ring announcer of declaring it to be Hulk Hogan day. Okay, And at this point, guess what. Pete enters the ring, slides in head first, Hulk Hogan beats the crap out of him, and then here comes hot Rod comes into the ring, beats the crap out of Hull Cogan, and I help Pete Rose limping away from the ring as Reds manager. Those are the good old days segment, Get me out of the Stude report? Will he an outher of a nice day here in the Tri State? It may, Pete Rose rest in peace. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years?
Speaker 5: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 1: Segment Let's continue seven hundred WLW all right, Billy cunning in the Great America, and let's continue. We never stop, We simply continue. Jud Dunning is a great American author and also our radio talk show host who dropped a new column of newsmax dot com newsmax dot Com with my friend Christopher Ruddy in the title is November fifth about saving America's soul? And jud Dunning, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham shown. Can you tell the American people out election day? Is this year every's election important? Why is this one particularly critical?
Speaker 2: I think we talked.
Speaker 7: About this earlier, but I said, you know, I'll go back to the nineteen sixty I believe eight communist principles that were read to Congress. Progressivism is a long game.
Speaker 1: If we've had Obama.
Speaker 7: Behind Biden and Obama behind Kamala Harris, and they're running a deconstructionist you know, culture and economy and a constitutional progressive playbook on America, to have a third whack at the apple right.
Speaker 2: Is very, very serious.
Speaker 7: And everyone knows there's a shadowy, a Luski like cabal of Pelosis and Shoomers, and Obama's advising the current administration it's no secret. So you know the way the democracy, Why is it so important? Because democracy is supposed to rotate in a constitutional republic and we're looking down, we're looking down the possibility that might not happen. So we do not want to become Europe And I think she's letting us know that's her.
Speaker 1: Intention, no question. In fact, at the funeral the other day of Ethel Kennedy, the matriarch of the Kennedy family, there was a classic ten minute part on a video that I saw where Obama was had his finger in the chest of Joe Biden, who, by the way, Joe Biden, if someone doesn't remember, is the sitting president. Joe Biden is actually in charge of the country, and like Obama is lecturing him about what to do. Then you see Biden say a couple more words and Obama shaking his head no. And Obama is like the father and like Biden is the son despite the age difference. One can only imagine Judd if you go from twenty oh eight and let's say, let's say that we go the wrong direction November fifth, and we've got Kamala Harris for the next eight years. That means between twenty oh eight and twenty thirty two. There's going to be four years in which a constitutional Republican president is going to be in charge and the rest of the time eight years of Obama eight years ago, four years. That's twenty years and we can't survive that. What will America look like if she implements her philosophies for the next eight years, assuming she's elected, What does America look like? It's a dei mess.
Speaker 2: It's definitely much more like Europe. It's definitely degressed. Elites have risen to the top.
Speaker 7: There's a disconnective from the working last and no one cares. I mean, I think we absolutely know what we're going.
Speaker 1: To look like.
Speaker 2: I think what's interesting is to think about this though.
Speaker 7: When Trump was in office, I was at the American Enterprise Institute and they were talking about the deconstruction that had happened under Obama's foreign policy and they said that all these you know, young internationalists thought it was going to take twenty years for America to come back to power on the world stage. And they said, but Trump did it in three years. So the good thing about America it is dynamic, it is fascile, and it can return quickly under the right powerful leadership that isn't bogged down by a bunch of you know, constituent the swamp, you know, obligations. A good leader can turn us around quickly. So I think that was one of the most redeeming, beautiful things I've seen.
Speaker 2: My next book that I was working.
Speaker 1: On is.
Speaker 7: Thirty a half Reasons to Love America, and what it's about is ninety percent of America still remains a powerhouse even today, free of the Omnius bills and the debt load that we have and all the deconstructionism we own this country and ninety percent of this country is high functioning. But government and media want you to think they.
Speaker 2: Have a fifty to fifty.
Speaker 7: Stronghold on the future of our lives, and they don't.
Speaker 2: And that's part of the life.
Speaker 1: I want to go over the three areas during the presentation between Brett Bear Fox News and Kamala Harrison. Number one was immigration and the goal there. She had no answer, of course, why I let in ten to fifteen million individuals, some of whom have great qualifications, most do not, young, unattached males. And the answer became, well, it was Donald Trump. She let in all these attached males without hearing get ready to stay in Mexico, don't build the wall, don't arrest, and make every sanctuary sanctuary. It's all Trump, Now what she got onto the issue of seventy nine percent of a say America is on the wrong track. And so if Kamala Harris becomes the real president. You have a great piece in your column, a NEWSMAC that says the following quote. Let's be honest. Everyone knows Harris is not even running the show. A vote for Harris as a vote for the shadow we unelected figures pulling the strings behind the scenes. Is that really who and what you want leading this country? That has happened during the four years of Biden, it'll be for the four to eight years of Kamala Harris. But discuss, if you can, the long term goal of the socialist to overwhelm the system with so many crises such as happening in our major cities, such as fentanyl, that suddenly we give over power to some unelected force that control us. What impact is Kamala Harris's election immigration policies had on this country?
Speaker 2: No, is it interesting?
Speaker 7: That's a whip flop exactly of what they're claiming Trump is going to do, which is what they do. They blame Trump for everything, then they do it anyway, and that is that there will be a dictator like leadership under a decisive leader under Trump. But if you deconstruct America and crime gets worse, if economy gets worse, if people, I mean the people like look for example, the.
Speaker 1: People that were suffering these hurricanes that horribly.
Speaker 2: Government has solved that.
Speaker 7: And then they go out and they try to solve what they've deconstructed solved, but they can't solve it, and they become consumerists. Our whole nation devolves into a graft machine. We'll abandon the middle class and we'll have a graft machine and the money will go because government, by its nature fails at almost everything it does besides roads, infrastructure.
Speaker 1: Currency, in the military.
Speaker 7: So when they get involved, they look at the mess they made with the black Americans in nineteen forty nineteen seventies, turning around the most powerful upward move. Look what they've done to social security, Look what they've done to family. So you know what will happen is they will fail and the beasts will consume all the negative liberties, all the space that we don't need laws for because technically, think.
Speaker 1: Of this, this is such.
Speaker 2: An important point.
Speaker 7: We could fire all our politicians for ten years.
Speaker 1: We don't have institutional racism.
Speaker 7: We have a progressive tax system, we have military, we have GPA, we have all these different controls. It's good enough. We could just keep cutting and cutting and cutting and not create one new law. And their whole basis is on we don't trust you. You're broken baxism, Trump is racism, climatism.
Speaker 2: You're not a trustworthy person. Governments take control.
Speaker 7: That is the only playbook, and it only leads to graft and money going to the elite.
Speaker 1: And Judd Dunning I can imagine. I've said repeatedly that if Donald Trump wins the second term, it's going to be ugly. The media will viciously attack. They're going to try to keep him from taking office. I have this story written about Jamie Raskin that says, among other things, that his goal after the election is to make sure that Donald Trump never takes the oath of office. And I'm thinking, what about the concern for electra That the headline is top Democrats, including election denier Jamie Raskin will not commit to certifying a Trump victory, and one of the other members on this a Jim McGovern of Massachusetts and Jane Shaikowski of Illinois, said, among other things, quote, assuming everything goes the way we expect it to, there's no way that Trump's going to become the president. She and Jan Schaikowski says, we know what kind of shan against Trump's gonna pull relative to the election. We have to make sure he never takes the oath. So even if he wins the presidency, which I think at this point is likely, especially after her interview with Brett Baher, assuming it's not likely that Kamala's gonna win. Assuming Donald Trump wins the presidency, the next step by the radical leftist will be to make sure something happens to him between election day and the inaugural to make sure he doesn't actually take the oath of office. They've tried, assassinateations, indictments, popper status, five hundred million dollar fines. Assuming all that's failed and we elect him, and let's say he gets to January the twentieth, what you just said is so important. I think a lot of people are not going to want to serve in a Trumpet administration because of what's going to happen to them when they leave. And that's okay with me. The worst thing he's going to do is stop the status quo, and the best thing he can do is start America on a new and different path through JD. Vans, etc. Who goes to the same church that I go to, a Saint Gertrude's, by the way. But nonetheless I regress. If Donald Trump wins, it's going to be a rough ride. If the Democrats, who claim about election deniers all the time. Jamie Raskin, who sat on the January sixth committee, said he will not certify a Trump victory that chaos continues. Kind of walk us through. Let's say he wins. What happens between January fifth, I'm sorry, November fifth and sixth, and then January the twentieth. What are the Democrats going to do to stop him at that point?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll be at my Texas house, not be in Califoronia.
Speaker 2: I lived in two places.
Speaker 7: I live like like sixteen days in Texas and fourteen days in you know, in California. Because I'm a surfer. It's the only reason I've stepped around all my old friends, right, but I'm definitely gonna get out of here.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 7: You know what happens, I think it's gonna get It's really interesting the double standard that we've established, right, Like we those that challenge the election last time, where you know, brand did not and no rational inquiry was allowed and they were sent to a Gutonamo like suffering. We're not gonna, you know, Republicans, we're not gonna do that. We're not gonna jail Americans. We're not gonna put them away. They're gonna they're going to act badly, and they're gonna get misdemeanors and felonies appropriately, but they're not gonna be made enemies of the state. So that's the first thing I can I can guarantee you our party doesn't do what they do. They take people off the maps. Apparently they'll even try to kill them. I mean, right now, the attempts are getting and there's a rationalization about. You know what's interesting. I never when the people that applauded the assassination, like a good Republican, a good constitutionalist, you would say the attempts, right, they would they would wipe people off forever, like you know, you would disbar people forever.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 7: I look at them like they're mentally ill, and I'm like, wow, you've been plutocratically brainwashed by polarized media. I said, I feel for my fellow Americans.
Speaker 2: The left doesn't do that.
Speaker 7: They condemn, they convict, and they jail, you know. So I think it's going to be ugly. I think it's going to be messy, and I think we will.
Speaker 2: Gosh, no, who knows, I mean, will.
Speaker 1: There be They should definitely, they should at.
Speaker 7: Least have the National Guard around this time, because you know, they keep the order.
Speaker 1: Well, I've watched that testimony of the leadership of the FBI that will not discuss the number of dozens of undercover FBI agents in the crowd of January sixth, and whether they incentivize or cause the behavior. Christopher Ray and others won't talk about it. It was known in the fifties and sixties, for example, that were more undercover FBI agents in the Ku Klux Klan than Ku Klux Clan members. They knew exactly what was going on in the KKK. Were old Democrats anyway, that they wanted to return the Confederacy, which was a democratic institution that enslaved black folks. And now, much like the Stockholm syndrome, here we are in the twenty first century, and the Democratic Party make sure that all their loyal voters stay on the Democratic racial plantation. Lastly, Judd Dunning, what is your sense of the fear and the trepidation the Democrats have that about thirty percent of black men understand the gig is up, the fools have to be kicked out of office. What happens with thirty percent of black men, which maybe eighteen to twenty percent of all African Americans are going to vote for Donald Trump? What does that do to the coalition? Will they be replaced by immigrants? How does that work?
Speaker 7: I think their party is in a true crisis, don't you? I why was a smart Democrat and progressive or a liberal? I would want Trump to win to preserve the constancy. Like if you saw the end of my article, if I can read this kind of as we head toward the end, I said, voting for Harris is more than a political choice. It's a betrayer of values and freedoms that have made this country great. Don't vote for them. Pretend you care about America. If it's clear she doesn't, The decision is clear. Vote for America, not your personal preferences, your petty party politics. Vote to reduce inflation, protect the economy, bolster national security, restore our culture, beyond the politicized open border mess, and most importantly, revive America's soul. This time, the election is bigger than our party politics. It's about saving America. You can vote Democrat later. And if you think about like the way the party.
Speaker 2: Has been debased, wouldn't it be great to.
Speaker 7: Let a peaceful transition go back and forth between the Republican and the Democrat Party. But the war is too great for them, you know. I think a lot of Republicans are like, okay, you know, if somebody decent gets in, then we rotate to.
Speaker 2: The left for a little while.
Speaker 7: It's okay. That's not allowed on their side. So I just call anybody and everybody please please reach out to the people around you and say, you know what, please vote Democrat next cycle. This time, just vote for vote for a rotation of power and balance.
Speaker 1: Well, we know that if the leftist seize power as they have and continue on this course, it's unsustainable. And as far as the Trumpster, I know a lot of women, especially suburban women, say I can't stand as peccadillos. I can't stand the alleged porn star. I can't stand the girlfriends, can't stand the way he looks. I can't stand the way he combs his hair. I say, if you hate Trump, get over it and vote for the United States of America. I mean, I know a lot of women that can't stand and look at the guy that said, look, he's not your lover, he's not your dad, he's not your husband, he's not your son, he's not your brother. He can do a few things to stop what's happening in this country in their in their in their steps, and that's what has to happen. If you hate Trump, get over it and vote for the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Amen, Amen, well said sir.
Speaker 1: All Right, Judd Dunning, thank you very much to columns. That Newsmax headline is November five all about saving America's soul and how many liberal Marxist don't want to talk about soul, but I know I do. And jud Dunning, once again, thank you for coming on the bill Cunningham Show. Thank you very much, Thank you Judd.
Speaker 2: Any day every day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bill, God bless you. Let's continue. And there it is. If you hate Trump and can't stand to look at him, think about the flag the United States of America, the kind of country you want to give your children and grandchildren to your mom and dad, and that's Donald Trump. Get over it. If you hate him, get over it. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW call Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's misguided. You say, now he's unstabled, he's not well, you say he's mentally not stable.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: You told many interviewers that Joe Biden was on his game, that ran around circles on his staff. When did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared to finished.
Speaker 5: Joe Biden. I have watched in from the Oval office to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experienced to do exactly what he has done and making very important decisions on behalf of the American people concerns. Joe Biden is not on the ballot. I understand Donald Trump. Donald Trump didn't talk about it, and Donald.
Speaker 4: Trump, George Clooney said within a few minutes of talking to President Biden at a fundraiser that he thought this was not the same Joe Biden that we.
Speaker 1: Saw on the base.
Speaker 2: Such is on the ballot.
Speaker 1: I understand, hello, quiet, and I'm spoke, I'm broadcasting. All of a sudden, she's concerned about someone's mental alertness and acuity all of a sudden. And that guy's name is Donald John Trump. By the way, who's the president right now? Right now? I don't know it is. I don't Oh, is it her? Is it him? Both? Neither? I mean i'd say one or the other, both or neither. Why does Trump get blamed for everything that they do? That ever, he says, know your roll and shut your mouth. All I can say is bright days lie ahead. Segment. We can't continue to live like this. We got to try something different, something better, you know what I'm saying. Got to get on the right track. I got on the right track, a new path forward. Seventy nine percent of the peoples they were on the wrong track. And she's had It's Trump's fault the last four years. Yeah, of course, of course, segment. I don't know why you can vote for her, really I'm not. I'm told that you did already. No, I don't do early voting. I go on November fourth, like everybody should should be November fifth. Then whatever, write that down. I plead I drink a fifth on the fifth. On the fifth. If he'll drinking a fifth, you're kidding. It'll be chaos. Though, Remember what Madonna said, We're gonna blow up the White House? Will he sture? What does Madonna have anything to do with this? A lot? She had the big rally in Washington. What she thought about blowing up the White House? She gotta be and then that happens. You ought to be in jail. We got nothing, you know? You know who else needs a rally?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is Taylor Swift bad enough for her too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And she had bling? Is it bling or blink? Blink? I think it's blink, No, it's blink. Is she going to be there? I have no Why would she? Where do the Chiefs play on Sunday? San Francisco? Well, the forty nine ers are a favorite over the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: What are they?
Speaker 1: They going crazy? And what what are you ignorant? Well? They the st reporters approach service. Every local tame star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, Cal Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three three eight five seventy seven sixty five. Well, the Bengals Update brought to you by your good Spirits, wine and Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky, your tailgate head quarters. I'll be going there if Trump loses, I'll spend an entire week there. Battle of Ohio Part one Sunday in Cleveland, Bengals and Browns. Here we go preview tonight, Lance in the Rock. Head to that a tax resolution powered by Toe Sheldon Round Table Show. Here we go live from Long Necks to Richwood. I'll be there six oh five here on seven hundred there not tonight? Isn't there a game? Is there a game tonight? Thursday Night? Action Denver and New Orleans? Is it one of those racks seven thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. That's all that matters. But if you're watch it on TV? Is a raku or fire stick or.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Roku? No, it's roku. It's not raku. Do you have raku?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't have Roku or Raku or Hulu or lou nothing Halo Hulu. I got Spectrum and that's enough.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: But I got alf the Fiber and I like it. What about Peacock? You got that? I think I do. I don't know why I got it. Let's see America League at Championship Series resumes later today at five in the home of Bill Wills in Cleveland. Yankees over the Guardians there, two games to none. NLCS tonight at eight Dodgers admits at City Field pretty good, so we'll see what happens there with the Dodgers up two games to one there, Let's see uh oh college basketball tomorrow? Will you forgot about Ohio State? You see Bearcats in Ohio State Buckeyes tomorrow night at Fifth Third Arena and the care Source Charity Classic to support mental health six point thirty here on seven hundred WLW. Then on Sunday, Xavier and Dayton'll play at u D Arena for chit same charity on Sunday. How about a four way? How about Ohio Dayton Xavier uc throw in NKU two May. Finally, finally, Jake Diebler, the Ohio State coach and the other four other five coaches are thinking about getting a getting making this a get together, or that Ohio State and UC play and Xavier and Dayton match it up? Or was it you see played Dayton last year down or they're going to play him again this year? Downtown, Let's do it? But why not? I mean this should have been going on for years ever And I throw you n Ku in the mix, in the miss get Wally Zrbiak? What about Miami Miami put him in there? How about the maybe maybe just UC Ohio State Miami n Ku? And what else we say? How about the Wright State Indiana? Maybe? I don't know. I don't know. How about the Blink starts tonight at seven to eleven PM night? And what is Blink? It's a public art installation and demonstration. It's uh, it's an electronic marvel. Who's paying for this? I don't know. It's the world's largest art light and projection mapping festival. Correct, It's gonna draw two million people. Downtown spans twenty blocks from OTR to Newport right fourth ideation of the event, and it's set to feature eighty installations spanning more than thirty blocks. More beautiful up against music Hall and everything. Seven o'clock it starts, plus a laser laser demonstration with drones over the Ohio River, dance parties, Asian Food Festival, opening Night parade, and more, maybe kicking it with can We'll be there and I'll be riding in my Bentley. Wouldn't that be with it? With the top open and you'll be waiting everybody. It'll be me and Sean Donovan will be together. It's unbelievable. And all I can know is that we got to get Andy Mack in here. Where is it? Why do you get him in here? We'll get him in here, get him in here. That's not the I mean Xavier and date will he doesn't make any difference on a charity of that Sunday when they haven't they haven't met in a while. Dayton's got a case. You know what, Xavier Dayton, You see Ohio State, n KU and Miami are to start a deal that at a kick off the season right there. Rotat you rotate them around. Put him. You play it at fifth third, and you play it at Dayton, you play it at Malett Hall, you play it at NKU. Yeah, at all, that's it. Six teams about time they got together. Don messing around like they have been the past few. We don't want to play and class whatever as fur Ball started it. Now you ignore him, don't you. No, Yes, you do. No, you ignore him. They'll get a big sponsor and that'll be it. I bet well, maybe the McKinley Mortgage Classic brought a look. Maybe the Ron's Roost Classic. He got you the loan, didn't it. McKinley Mortgage, He got you the loan? Yeah, now you got the loan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I want a lottery. You drink alone too? That with your Ron's Roost. I was gonna get that clip from George thorough Good. That's a good song. That's a good song. There. I drink alone and drink alone. If things go wrong in November, I'll be drinking a lot two. Yeah. H my god. If they can be right, you'll be right up along your fish. You still got your fish. Yesterday. Oh they came out and winter rized my pond, cut down all the shrubbery around it, put a net over the top. Awk Escapes got it done. And now my fish are lonely, keeping swimming and Andy Freezer swimming low low well, it's about two and a half feet deep, so you know this is this isn't the north Pole? My fishes? Do you have name? How many fish do you have? I had four to start, and when I go to Jones Hatchery in Newtown, I bought four fish and I said, well, are they male or female? And Adam said, well, I don't know, and I said, you want to check and I said not really, So I put the fore fish in the pond like in Red's opening day at the end of March. Right here it is the middle of October. I have over fifty fish. So somehow they've been rocking and rolling in that the break. I don't know what's going on at dark, but they're swimming and swimming. The fisher hang it all banging at the same time. Well, pretty so, now I got plenty of fish. I said, well, I'll try it one time without knowing the gender. Put them in there. Let's see what happens. And what happened was creation a good thing. Liberal Democrats had planned parano art in while they would have killed all my little fish when they were little. Now do you have names for him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do. All of them have a little name tag on them name. We have the Reds players, twenty five players, Rose Morgan, Bench, perezs, Geronimo Foster, Mike Lane. I got them all. I get them all the name, and up to this point, I've lost some fish to the pterodactyl also known as a heron, who comes and I put wires around my pond and electrified it. I got electrocuted fence all around my pond now, so I don't have any more. N it goes around your house. Correct, nobody gets you, No one gets them. My fish are in good shape. I'm glad you brought that up right. I'm well got to get an update on the palatial estate. You gotta come there cleaning out the pond. Belaeve me. It's expensive till I got workers showing up for the steak. I give him redie, I give them hamburgers. I give him shrimps. That it in sports segment, I think it is. Give me out of the student's report. Getting ready for the big Ohio State UC game Bengals on Sunday. Nick Chubb is playing, Miles Garrett is limited good, and the offensive line is hurt, and A Shawn Watson is ready to have the greatest game of his career. The Bengals have not won there since nineteen is twenty seventeen. Correct been a while. That'll land on Sunday. Better they lose to that team. It's time for a panic. I want to panic anyway half the time. I gotta get in panic mode. And don't forget Xavier Dayton. Sunday. That'll be big. Get those two e ten of foes back together again. You know Dayton would join the Big East, but Xavier will not let him in too close. Willy and utter of a nice day here in the tri State and get ready for blink. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewd Report. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know that this won't change anything. January twentieth, twenty seventeen, the Trumpster took over the White House. Large numbers of left wing feminists and others well funded by Iran and the forces of evil had tens of thousands marching around the White House, and Madonna takes the microphone and says, yes, I have thought about blowing up the White House. How coach she's not in. I don't know. The Secret Service would have been singing like the Blues Brothers in prison and the church. And I said that right now. What if you and I said that right, flow up, Kamala Harris, they'd be they'd be right out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If it's Trump, the normal rules do not apply. That's all I'm saying. He gets blamed for everything, everything includes, not even off, not in office. And Kamala Harris cannot answer a question because they can go. Her mind begins like a staircase begins low, starts making a point, then she slides back down to the basement, never gets to the top of the staircase. About a few days, CNN is going to have a town hall with her good luck, Anderson Cooper is going to be the moderator. That's going to be more of soft balls than we saw at Williamsburg that day with Ronnie Black. Oh boy, all I can say is we're in trouble and if people don't figure it out. I would say this to the Democrats who want to vote for Kamala Harris, get over your hatred of Donald Trump and vote for the survivability of the United States of America for.
Speaker 5: What happens in your administration.
Speaker 1: There you go, Okay, she's an interchangeable drill bit. All I can say is we're in trouble segment. It's not getting any better unless we change. We cannot anticipate doing the same thing with a different result. Something must change. Yeah, and I want to acknowledge that we have a new I'm going to call the new council member, Evan Nolan. Yeah, get him on. You see if you'll come on, if he's got the guts to go on your Tuesday the get the Insights school from Mika Owen's doing her job and we've got so many issues. Bernie Marino's text to me now he thinks Bernie Marino is up two or three points against Shared Brown. Really again, political life during the administration of Richard Nixon, Shared Brown Richard Nixon isn't a time to turn the page. Speaking of turning the page, that sounds like Kamala Harris. She said last night she wanted to turn the page. When she's the page. What, I don't know, more of the same seg we're in trouble. I don't care what you say. That's for sure. Let's continue with more of than Rock and Netty your next plus a lot of action between now and think just now on Sunday Blink Basketball begals, you high school football, coming homecoming, high school football all over the place, and more segment. Thank you very much for your involvement. You're not as much of a clown as people say you are. Thank you. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW